(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #178 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:29 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So back from V/LA …

First thing I want to address is the fact that there are elements of the set-up that are greatly being under-discussed. Let’s look at those elements –
In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:Each new day, the Orgy starts anew. Any Lovers are treated as a single slot for the purposes of Orgy Mechanic, although only the first player involved in a Get Kinky request will count for the Off-Limits check. IE Player A and B are lovers, and Player C requests to Get Kinky with Player B. Even if Player A isn't compatible with Player C, this would still work.

Each day phase will start with an odd-number of players. If at any time this cannot be accomplished, the Town will win.
Let’s address the second part first. Given the game starts with an odd number of players as long as we don’t lose multiple players to “not getting Kinky” in a phrase any permanent Lovers Sets of 2 are basically immune to Nightkill. If you have any questions as to why please ask but the upshots of this are as follows –

1. If the day begins on Odds numbers anyone choosing to try to expand a Lovers group of 2 will be treated as claiming scum.

This is bolded because it is of paramount importance everyone sees it and any “Oh, I didn’t know” posting is to be summarily ignored.

2. Any Town player lost to lack of “Getting Kinky” should very, very carefully choose what pairings they want to be made permanent. Given the possibilities Town has to be diligent and keep player numbers on Odds these Lover Twosomes can effectively become BP Townblocks and help direct how the game progresses safely without fear of Nightkills. Scum players making a “Book of Love” choice should have the choice considered WIFOM and basically little stock being put in the choice until such point that it is possible for Lover’s Pairs to be Nightkilled by scum.

Anyone who objects needs to pipe up right away.

-

Now on to my review of the thread –

@ThinkBig
– Any reason you immediately went Kinky in the first post without so much as any fore-play at all?

DGB is probably Town. I know that “Thanks God I’m Town” may draw some attention as LAMIST or forced but I expect it from Town DGB given her recent run on MS.

@Rach
– I’d love to PT with you given your posting so far this game but I am NOT going to ask you. Sorry but the whole Fifty Shades of Grey thing is so played out and vanilla these days. Suburban Soccer Moms are all about safe-words and bondage. Leaves me totally sans hard-on.

--
In post 56, All In wrote:I was thinking we might "elect" a townread who then gets to select someone of their choice to partner up with. The partner then selects someone for the second pair and so on until only one person is left.
How do you think this is any more likely to force scum to miss pairing up at all? And given that Off Limits Kinks probably submarines any plan that doesn’t take them into account I’m truly puzzled.
In post 57, All In wrote:outing off-limits will only give scum the opportunity to manipulate things. I'm not a big fan of that.
This also makes no sense to me in context of your “Let’s elect and pair up” plan which makes me feel it has the makings of posturing rather than honest Town posting.
In post 81, All In wrote:I'm very interested in hearing how you're expecting scum to die if we're not going to agree on who is going to be unselected.
Given my opening post I’ve very curious how you don’t seem the potential for Town to win the game with carefully selected Town-Town BP immune lovers who box scum down into losing by keeping the number of living players at Odds at the start of each day.
In post 88, All In wrote:I have actually. I don't see the problem.
Clearly you haven’t read and considered carefully. Why not?

--
In post 121, podoboq wrote:Scum can't possibly have any compatible pairings within themselves, because if they did, they'd just auto-win by pairing with eachother every day.
And here is my first scum read for piss-poor mechanical assessment of the set-up. And for which is weak use of meta and feels like scum knowing Dram is town and looking for an easy reason to call him that.

Also for . If I could vote it would be here.

--
In post 143, Gorkington wrote:hi fresh did you roll scum with thinkbig?
Elaborate. Curious the line of logic that gets you to this …

--
In post 149, KuroiXHF wrote:Fucking hell.

I have some serious catching up to do.
Here’s my second early scum-read. 6 pages is not something that requires “Serious catching up” given that there is a ton of RP fluffery going on.

Nn30 gets a similar mild scum read for .
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #182 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:35 am

In post 179, Gorkington wrote:everything about fresh/thinkbig interactions scream "no this isnt real". fresh is asking for people to partner with him. thinkbig says "lol okay" for basically no reason when fresh has done nothing. fresh responds by saying "hmmmm well yes hm yes i am trying to sort you definitely hmmm".
Meh. The only way that works is if they are both Scum and know that Fresh can't "Get Kinky" with ThinkBig due to Off-Limit kinks. Or scum don't have Daytalk which the very Nightless nature of the game I think disproves.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #184 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:36 am

In post 181, dramonic wrote:Hi, I'm speaking up about your poor assessment of certain aspects of the setup MoI!~
Until I see some reasoning I'll just assume you are flapping your beak to be you ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #186 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:38 am

In post 183, podoboq wrote:If scum can pair within themselves, then at the very least they can force a draw, since they can never be "lynched" and I assume their night-kill is non-mandatory.
So two assumptions you have no reason to make given the set-up ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #192 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:44 am

In post 187, dramonic wrote:being bonded isn't a free-pass. If the couple doesn't get kinky in a day everyone in the couple dies. They count as a solo player.
Please read the rules properly before you spout nonsense <3
In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:The last player who has no one to Get Kinky Wit-It will be lynched, and their alignment flipped. If there are multiple players, a second chance will be given. If there are still multiple players after this, they will all be lynched.

The lynched player will get to hand out the Book of Love to one of the Lover groups. Those Lovers will be made permanent. This will happen during Twilight.

Each new day, the Orgy starts anew.
Any Lovers are treated as a single slot for the purposes of Orgy Mechanic
, although only the first player involved in a Get Kinky request will count for the Off-Limits check. IE Player A and B are lovers, and Player C requests to Get Kinky with Player B. Even if Player A isn't compatible with Player C, this would still work.
I don’t see anything specifying that Book of Lover players aren’t already considered as “Getting Kinky” with their permanent lover.

Since the Mods say they will not answer directly I'm sending a PM now ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #198 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:58 am

In post 188, dramonic wrote:Someone dies D1 -> bonded pair
someone dies N1 -> 11p including a bonded pair
2 people dies D2 and the bonded pair becomes a trio -> 3p + 5x 1p + 3 scum most likely.
If scumkill is mandatory they lose at that point.

Just stop Magna.
Nah.

If your Day 2 theory holds up then we have the following situation ...

After the Nightkill we go into Day 2 with 11 players ... 1 permanent pair and 9 other players. Someone making the pair a threesome leaves 8 players left. So either ...

1. All 8 players match up into 4 twosomes and we have 11 players going into night with NO Book of Love handed out due to no lynch. In that case the threesome does not get made permanent and scum are free to shoot the two-some resulting in 9 players Day 3.
2. Multiple players don't match. In which case we have an even number of players being lynched resulting in multiple players handing out Books of love meaning scum have at least one twosome to shoot for to being Day 3 on Odds.

So no "Scum automatically lose" scenario that makes the Nightkill not compulsory.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #200 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:02 am

In post 198, MagnaofIllusion wrote:2. Multiple players don't match. In which case we have an even number of players being lynched resulting in multiple players handing out Books of love
meaning scum have at least one twosome to shoot for to being Day 3 on Odds.
EBWOP - I should have been more clear - the bolded is meant to say that scum have both Even and Odd numbers of players to shoot in this scenario that means they have the freedom to Nightkill and keep the game on Odds. Didn't write the original post well.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #209 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:08 am

In post 205, Gorkington wrote:i dont even understand how magna hasnt mentioned thinkbig once when hes literally scumclaiming with every post. >.>
Gork I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you aren’t reading my posts ..
In post 178, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@ThinkBig – Any reason you immediately went Kinky in the first post without so much as any fore-play at all?
I’d like a response to this before continuing …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #212 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:26 am

In post 211, KuroiXHF wrote:Now if you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair. (Heh. I've always wanted to say this with such relevancy.)
Ok ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:15 am

@Thinkbig
- Answers ASAP please …
In post 178, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@ThinkBig – Any reason you immediately went Kinky in the first post without so much as any fore-play at all?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #236 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:33 am

In post 235, shos wrote:All that chat about the rules is fun and games, but we still don't have control much over the lynch. so anyone who can come up with a better idea, do that
Shos are you scum? Be honest it is Ok if you are. I frankly didn’t expect this from you as Town after Purge Mafia …

--
In post 215, dramonic wrote:Incorrect.
If multiple people die they decide as a group on a single book of love.
Is this another “Oh, I asked behind the scenes and just didn’t bring it up till now” thing? Because the rules do not say that at all. If that is the case what exactly is the Town motivation for all information gathering if you are just going to sit on it?

--

So I’m not really thrilled with Kuroi’s posting from a standpoint of lots of wordage that says nothing. The amount of times in and he softens stances with “it’s just gut” or “maybe not alignment indicative” is troubling.

As is the pointless “Everyone in this game Over 18” LAMIST posting when it was made abundantly clear the Mods would automatically reject anyone under 18 at sign-ups.
In post 226, KuroiXHF wrote:The problem with MoI is that he plays the same way whether he's scum or town.
Is this excusing yourself to waffle on my alignment whenever it is convenient Kuroi?
In post 222, KuroiXHF wrote:Well here are those I'm considering giving the KuroiXXXHF:

Fresh
All In
nn30
In post 234, KuroiXHF wrote:nn, wanna chat with me? I'm not getting much from you.
Why did you consider nn30 as “KuroiFuckable” in 222 if you aren’t getting enough from the slot?

--
In post 225, All In wrote:@MoI: where did you get the BP-lovers part?
From the understanding (misplaced) upon initial reading that perm Lover Pairs would not have to “Get Kinky” independently each day.

Why is ThinkBig scum in your own words All In?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #273 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:03 am

@Rach
– another kink connection failure. What’s going on with you girl? And why are you who is supposedly so much the Dom (you know, the one who wants to take charge in a relationship) sitting back idly waiting for others to make the moves?

On that note I’d also like to discuss with AllIn, Fresh, NN and Rach what their thoughts are on the pool of non-Getting Kinky players. If there is a candidate that everyone thinks is most likely scum in that group it certainly isn’t out of the question to coordinate to match up those who can still choose with the Townier players in the stranded pool and effectively achieve a lynch via leaving one player unmatched. Personally at this stage ThinkBig or Kuroi look like good strand choices to me.

I dislike as I have huge doubts that Kuroi has never played or modded a game with SnarkySnowman. He has to know what to expect. This post has all the hallmarks of LAMIST, pointless lecturing. The only think giving me reservations is that Podo is quick to buddy up to him and Podo is still in my pool of scum.

--
In post 237, KuroiXHF wrote:Well, undecided is a better term. Are you denying your similarities between your town and scum play?
Nope. But that’s of course not the point. I find it is an easy refuge for scum these days to say “Whelp, I can’t read MoI” as a way to refuse to commit to read on me until it there is a popular opinion to follow.

--
In post 250, shos wrote:@MOI, I really haven't played in a long while. I was modding for a few months, then got town and was turbolynched D1, lol. don't expect anything from me except sexy muscles

you didn't answer my question though.
Oh so don’t expect you to put in effort? Now I need to go back and read Purge because IIRC you went on and on about how your scum game and Town games are worlds apart and I need to see if effort at working the set-up was part of your “I’m Town” argument.

You didn’t ask me any question that I can see in your ISO so pretty hard to answer it one.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #279 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:40 am

In post 277, All In wrote:@MoI, out of the failed player pool, I'd pick Kuroi, but we're not a match.
Reminder - Kuroi --> you isn't a match. Not out of the question given the mechanics as decribed by the Mods that you --> Kuroi is.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #299 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:39 am

In post 292, Fresh wrote:Say you want to strand ThinkBig. The moment the failed lovers get the chance to go again, he can just be the first to post a get kinky and hope it works. Its not in our power to strand.
Yes, but that assumes those with options left open don't coordinate their actions.

Are you against said discussion?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:39 am

In post 300, Fresh wrote:Not against discussion...just don't believe we have the power to strand a specific player.
It is possible. It would basically require the players who are currently in the "Stranded" pool to claim their kinks so those who still have the option to Get Kinky could coordinate and come to a conclusion on who links up with who. And maybe mathematically it isn't in the cards. But without discussion no way to know.

I'm not sure everyone in the Stranded Pool and everyone in the Still Able to Act pool would be amenable to that much information being shared Day 1. But I'd like to see what the group with Options (including you) thinks of this.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #307 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:07 am

In post 275, KuroiXHF wrote:You've basically described something that is NAI. "Town can't read me, but scum ALSO say they can't read me!"
Nope. I don’t see Town saying “Oh, I can’t read MoI” and refusing to work at it. They may express that it is difficult but do it.

Scum on the other hand love to abdicate having to make that read.
In post 275, KuroiXHF wrote:Until you actually produce something worth reading, I'm going to just ignore you.
Yeah, I’d be more than happy to have this be kicked from the Orgy today.

--
In post 278, podoboq wrote: If you think me cheering for the guy reaming Snarky is an attempt to buddy him, you just don't know the extent to which I despise lurkers. I'm happy to see someone else say something for once.
I don’t care at all how much you despise lurkers. Kuroi’s LAMIST posting isn’t going to change Snarky. I gave up on that games and games ago where he was a Town Rolestopper who failed to protect obv-Town targets multiple days in a row in Inspirational Mafia. So your response has no Town value. Which is why I question even making it if you are Town.

Maybe it has personal value to you but frankly I don’t care about that any more than you care about my huge distaste for shit-posting and the absolute bane that playstyle is to MS.

--

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #312 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 am

In post 308, All In wrote:There's 5 people with options and 4 without options. So we can even have 1 person fail and still be able to all pair up, deciding on the lynch. How do you see things MoI?
So here is the current list of where we are ..
In post 260, God of Power Outlets wrote:Asking For Consent: All In, Fresh, MangaofIllusion, nn30, RachMarie

Failed: ThinkBig, DrippingGoofball, SnarkySnowman, KuroiXHF
Of that pool I have an early Town read on Rach and DGB. So I want to make sure those get paired up for certain. And it goes without saying I have a vested interest in pairing myself also.

I’m meh on yourself, Fresh, NN and Snarky. Of that pool I probably wouldn’t shed a tear if Snarky was kicked from the orgy because he’s deadweight but would not prioritize it at all. The rest of you I haven’t seen anything that makes me say “Kill it with fire”.

ThinkBig at this point has had every chance to answer my direct question to him. The fact that I’ve asked twice and he’s posted fluff and ignored it makes me happy to have him leave the orgy.

Kuroi I see as showing active scum posting. I have a game I want to go back and look at but right now he’d be the top of my “Adios suckers” list and the one I think stands the best chance of flipping scum.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #313 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:23 am

In post 311, Gorkington wrote:
im somehow agreeing with moi
that kuroi's participation in this game is starting to feel like vapid attempts at appearing to participate in the game when hes actually just doing nothing.
Beware ... this is like the 3rd Seal of the Apocalypse being broken ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #328 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:57 am

Spoiler: Unrelated to game response to Podo
In post 320, podoboq wrote:I think the attitude you're expressing is detrimental to the enjoyment of the game, which causes activity problems. Activity problems are an ACTUAL problem, as opposed to the perceived problem of you having to skim over a meaningless comment or two in a page.
Yes I disagree. Spam-posting is far more detrimental to activity and replacement than “lurking”. Case in point – Large Theme games from the 2010-2011 era typically were finished in 100-200 pages. That’s whole games. Now if you find a Large Theme that ends Day 1before 100 pages have passed you are finding a gem. If you don’t have fun “playing the actual game” and need to fill it out with “Luzl, Yolo” posts then why are you even playing Mafia? And activity problems have not gotten any better with spam-posting … in fact they IMO have gotten way worse. We actually are having players with game restriction and sign-up bans these days simply for flaking from too many games.

So yeah .. I think probably enough said on the matter as neither of us is ever going to agree with the other …

--
In post 321, Fresh wrote:Too early to start a claim game don't you think?
Yeah .. I don’t necessarily agree. If you want to try to accomplish an actual scum removal today there are steps that will need to be taken. If you aren’t interested so be it.

--
In post 323, KuroiXHF wrote:Where did you get the impression that I don't have any intention on reading you? Also, you should know at this point that reading me the same way you read any other player is not going to turn out well.
You act like I haven’t seen you play as both scum and Town and that you are some special snowflake that’s hard to crack Kuroi. The “Back off I’m tough” stance isn’t fooling anyone.
In post 323, KuroiXHF wrote:I think I've figured MoI out. If you disagree with him, you must be scum. I'm not quite sure if MoI is turning into an asshole, if he was, or if this is him being scum and deciding that's how he's going to play this game.
Lol. This ticks boxes for discrediting (he’s just calling me scum for disagreeing with him when he doesn’t think Dram is scum) and fence-sitting (oh, maybe he’s just an asshole and maybe he’s scum) in one short post. Nice accomplishment!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #330 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:01 pm

In post 326, KuroiXHF wrote:Let me know which game you come up with.
Oh I've already looked at it. Enough parallels that I don't feel I'm off-base.

Were you hoping for a formal meta case to attempt that you think you can rebut? Sorry bout your luck there. Your play this game is directly scummy.

I do enjoy that you pretend I'm twisting everyone's arms in a game where there is no direct way to remove a player ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #343 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:04 am

This game needs much more input for DGB, Rach and NN at this stage …

--
In post 332, Fresh wrote:Or if you really really wanna talk to me...my vagina is available.
I would not be disagreeable to getting Kinky but I want to hear more from DGB and Rach. I also want to take my time and make sure we fully explore the possibilities with leaving someone to be lynched.

--
In post 334, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm looking for something specific. Right now, you're jerking your own chain/penis.
No, pointing out what I think is scum motivated posting isn’t “jerking my own huge throbbing manhood” as you are trying to sell here.

In fact you are contradicting yourself given in you claimed I was making a good example of how to push for your scum suspects to be lynched.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #370 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:15 am

In post 364, All In wrote:This is about the vaguest reads I have ever seen. Is there anyone you think might not be scum? Out of the failed player section, is there anyone you would want to pair up with?
Not a fan of this post for similar reasons to what Glork has already elucidated … Rach’s post was hardly the vaguest reads you can find in this game.

--

@Rach
– why are you Town reading Kuroi at all? If you can point me to some posting of his that you see as Town with a short explanation that would be great!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #375 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:38 am

In post 373, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 372, Gorkington wrote:thought you said you were going to respond to the reasons he gave.
I responded, requesting more specifics. He failed to do that.
Anyone who has any questions about why I see Kuroi as scum can look at my ISO. Plenty of points where I show what I believe to be scum motivated posting.

This narrative that Kuroi wants to spin that "I haven't given specifics" is clearly not correct and he's a bit too focused on self-preservation in a game where no-one can be directly voted out.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #378 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:45 am

In post 377, shos wrote:Guys willyou please join an orgy with your townreads and let's get this going rrrr
Personally I want Rach to sort out her thoughts and active engage a partner first ... for reasons.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #410 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:34 am

In post 380, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm getting a kidney transplant tomorrow
Congratulations DGB!

--
In post 384, KuroiXHF wrote:podoboq, this is my first game with you, but you're going to have to trust me about Snarky. We have history.
Not buying this in the least. Anyone who has played any amount of games with Snarky knows that he’s “Neutral Useless” as any alignment. The fact that you are seem to be scum-reading him for every action he is taking is suspect and looks like you’ve found that “safe” scum read to pressure.

Yet another specific reason I think you are scum. Pointed this out since you apparently need signposts from your earlier “It’s too general” posting.
In post 406, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 405, RachMarie wrote:he does not feel like he did in Princess Bride where he was scum
Uhhh... I was actually the mod in the game, silly goose.
Another reason the whole “I just can’t read him” falls flat … you saw me up close and personal as Mafia in your game and saw me as both Town and Scum in SirCakez’s DC Dual Universe game …

--
In post 387, SnarkySnowman wrote:podoboq, some players like Kuroi / MoI don't like that I don't talk much in games, so if I don't post like 5 or 6 times every page they get mad at me for not posting enough
No be fair. I get infuriated as hell at you for posting stuff like this as opposed to actual game relevant content with the bare minimum of support. And I’ve seen you do it enough as Town to be an easy mislynch for scum (and been called on it by me and many, many others) that it makes my blood boil that you don’t really seem to care about improving.

Content is not spamming posts (that’s worse than posting too little IMO as Podo and I have discussed). Content is “Hey I think this person is scum for reason A and reason B. Look at this post for support”.

--
In post 398, RachMarie wrote:I think the reason peeps are failing with me is you all need to loosen up a bit more and lose some of those hang ups. Remember its the person who initiates that counts. If they have a hang up about one of my kinks, then they fail. One of the reasons I am being a bit picky about initiating is because I don't have any hangups, so I should succeed no matter what.
Ok .. make sense. However why didn’t you open the game saying “Getting kinky with me is going to be difficult if you have a hang-up or two so maybe try some foreplay first to see if you like what I’m into?”

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #420 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:44 am

In post 416, Fresh wrote:Considering making my move in the next day or so as I'm far less active on weekends. Want to see if we get a replacement over the next 24 hours for nn30 and if that individual is active.
Similarly I have more or less made up my mind about my top candidate to get Kinky with and will probably make my move once the weekend is over and we see if NN provides some content.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #437 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 am

In post 427, KuroiXHF wrote:MoI - And still, you're not elaborating. This is all spin, and it's getting to the point where I can't even maintain positivist anymore. Instead of getting to the issue, MoI is continuing this demonizing of me.
Bullshit. I’m calling you out on this attempt to spin. Here is the quote of my latest issue with you …
In post 410, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Not buying this in the least. Anyone who has played any amount of games with Snarky knows that he’s “Neutral Useless” as any alignment. The fact that you are seem to be scum-reading him for every action he is taking is suspect and looks like you’ve found that “safe” scum read to pressure.

Yet another specific reason I think you are scum. Pointed this out since you apparently need signposts from your earlier “It’s too general” posting.
How is that vague and not clearly indicating what I found about your post scummy? It isn’t. The fact that you continue to attempt to play the “wounded party” as if all I’m doing is saying “Lulz, Kuroi is obv-scum lynch lynch lynch” when that is clearly not the case.

As to the rest of about how you dislike trolls – your like or dislike of SnarkySnowman and his playstyle is absolutely irrelevant to the fact that you are scum reading him for more or less every post he makes. Clearly you have enough experience with him to know that his general play here is not alignment indicative. Hiding behind your dislike does not remove the fact that your read doesn’t look honest to me.

--
In post 430, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man thinks scum aren't like to miss this game being nightless.
Are you trying to say that your slot is Town because NN “missed” that the game was Nightless?

I really dislike on the face as it looks like an effort to put content out into the game but really is more busywork. For example – disagreeing with my comment from Post 178 is pointless given that issue was hashed over 10 pages ago.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #467 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:21 am

MOD – I’ll be V/LA from 1pm EST today until Monday for my usual weekend V/LA

First off …
In post 454, RachMarie wrote:I just have too many kinks and you all have too many hangups.

Get Kinky Wit-it: All In

Lets see if this works. It should since I have no hangups.
WTF Rach? Seriously. Fresh’s fail put us in a position to try to line up the four players who still could get Kinky with player in the Stranded pool and actually lynching someone we thought could be Mafia.

Instead you actively chose to pick someone who could get Kinky themselves …

I’m very unhappy with your approach here and given your claimed “auto success” on Getting Kinky I really am going to question my read on you …

@Fresh and DGB
– In all likelihood I will be trying to get Kinky with one of you as you are my strongest Town reads in the Stranded pool. Do either of you have Dom as a kink? Don’t care about anything else but that tidbit. Thanks.

--
In post 438, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man isn't aware of the one he is replacing, just that he IS replacing. a man is reading through flagging comments- both those he finds more likely to come from town and those more likely from scum whilst giving his take on those posts as he moves along. So yes, apparently a man did comment on his slot's former resident, and his point stands. Only after posting is a man cognitive of this due to Dramonic's loving welcome to a man.
Yeah … don’t buy this or care whether it is true or not. Town replacing into a slot has every reason to look at who they are replacing – it gives them some insight into the thoughts (even if they don’t agree with them) of a confirmed Town mindset from their predecessor. Perhaps this is just a philosophy difference … perhaps not.

--
In post 448, KuroiXHF wrote:You still haven't come up with the game. This is the biggest part of my issue with you. I've asked you to come up with a game, more than once. Over and over again and instead of giving me a simple answer, you're dancing around with me.
News flash – it is pointless to ask. I’m not making some big meta case on you Kuroi. Your play here stands on its own as scummy. I looked at a past common game as a sanity check, found that I didn’t see anything that contradicted my thoughts on your play here, and moved forward with calling out your scum play.

This is classic scum straw-manning – you are trying to establish that I’m not stating some game I’m suspecting you for bad reasons and basically ignoring the plethora of reasons stated in this very thread. Yet another reason you are my top scum read.

I’m honestly pissed as hell that Rach submarined the chance to arrange for you to be kicked out today thus giving your scummy self a chance to save yourself in the Second Chances coming soon.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #469 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:30 am

In post 468, Fresh wrote:@MoI though I am still against full on claiming at this point, I'd advise against me as your choice.
Cool, thanks Fresh ...

Get Kinky with: DGB

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #517 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:34 pm

So as we wait to see if ThinkBig is lynched or not …

--
In post 478, shos wrote:poor thing, you probably didn't notice I was vla did you <3
Has nothing to do with activity in general. You being V/LA is expected. I’m just not really believing that the Shos who was so strident in Purge about planning and trying to crack the set-up is “stumped” by this one.

--
In post 486, All In wrote:Yeah I'm townreading Kuroi. His approach with Snarky reminded me of the "Pokemon: ep 6" game where he acted the same around Snarky and where he was town. He couldn't mention that before, but the game has finished now, so feel free to check that game yourself. I've modded a number of games Kuroi played in as both town and scum, so I'd like to think I can read Kuroi pretty well.
Ugh. First a terrible reason to Townread Kuroi (he did this as Town in a recent game … despite the fact that being a prima-donna about Snarky is absolutely not alignment indicative). And then a “I’ve modded Kuroi so I can read him”.

Link to the games you modded and share what you think differentiates scum Kuroi from Town Kuroi.

--
In post 502, KuroiXHF wrote:I scum read both Snarky and ThinkBig, but I think I'm just more pissed off at Snarky for being in this game when I told her I don't want to play with her, and I have to play to win.
From someone (falsely) claiming I’m not giving reasons why I am scum-reading you this is quite the cognitive dissonance …

I’ve already touched on why Kuroi’s scum read on Snarky is bad and fairly opportunistic. But let’s talk about his supposed Thinkbig scum read. Here are relevant quotes from his ISO.
In post 38, DrippingGoofball wrote:ThinkBig may be scum.
I don't like this post. I don't remember, since it's been a while since i've played with Goofball, but these scattered and unsubstantiated posts are more annoying than helpful. Sure, it's probably gut, and this might be town, but this is really lame.

Not a read on Think but reads as a chainsaw. And yet let’s look at the very next time he addresses Think and his read there.
In post 220, KuroiXHF wrote:Post 97 makes me begin scum reading ThinkBig, although that's just gut.
This is absolutely the exact same thing he just said was “Really lame” about DGB’s post – a gut, unsubstantiated read on Think with no backing. Cognitive Dissonance in action.
In post 326, KuroiXHF wrote:I agree as well. He's been dodgy and his high post count has been deceiving. It's unlike his usual play. A lot comes out from his mouth, but he's not really saying much.
Here is another soft and unsubstantiated accusation. How is it not like Think’s usual play? Where are the link supporting the Town meta you infer he isn’t playing to?

And that is completely it for everything Kuroi has said about Think in thread.

So we have poorly defined scum reads on two of the easiest targets in thread (Snarky for being himself, Think for lurking and being a consensus “Would not care if lynched” player at this stage) and OMGUS on me.

I think that shows why Kuroi’s Town as well as everything else I have posted. No depth or development to how he approaches the game. Just continual defense of self and weak, weak scum-hunting.

--
In post 511, dramonic wrote:You really think we'll listen to MoI's white noise?
I think he was addressing the players who aren’t inherently terrible Dram so you aren’t really included in his target audience.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #519 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm

In post 510, KuroiXHF wrote:Sure, it's not a case, but you think I'm scum and I want to know why. It's deceptive to the other players and right now, if you're town, it's confbiasing. I'm totally understanding I'm probably the scummiest person here (and I have a huge history of being mislynched as a result - see Mass Effect Mafia, Gistou Mafia, etc. for town roles where I've been lynched Day One).

And there's no straw manning. I never said you've had a huge case you've been unwilling to share; I've said that you've been fucking around with me and dancing around with me.

If you don't want to respond, that's fine. Just say so.
And again – bullshit posturing. I’ve shared plenty of concrete thoughts and reasons why your play is scum motivated. Appealing to Repitition that I’m not isn’t going to work. Hell – as I just pointed out I’ve laid down ten times the amount of reasoning for my scum read on you than the support you’ve laid for your weak Snarky and Thinkbig reads.

@Everyone not scumKuroi and dramonic
– Here is a reminder of the many tangible posts I have made regarding why Kuroi is scummy ... just so his continual “You aren’t explaining” lie can be put to rest for good –
In post 178, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Here’s my second early scum-read. 6 pages is not something that requires “Serious catching up” given that there is a ton of RP fluffery going on.
My initial reason for seeing him as scum – the “Oh woe is me 6 Pages” was overdone given the content of those 6 pages and pointless posturing.

In post 236, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 222, KuroiXHF wrote:Well here are those I'm considering giving the KuroiXXXHF:

Fresh
All In
nn30
In post 234, KuroiXHF wrote:nn, wanna chat with me? I'm not getting much from you.
Why did you consider nn30 as “KuroiFuckable” in 222 if you aren’t getting enough from the slot?
Again – I see this as indicating he isn’t actually developing reads (which scum don’t have to … they are the informed minority). His explanation actually doesn’t answer the question –
In post 237, KuroiXHF wrote:I took out the people who I have reservations about on some level.
I feel better scum-reading someone for something they've said that I don't like rather than scum-reading someone for inactivity. We just got past a weekend and game just began. Plus, effort isn't necessarily alignment indicative.
Why would you not have some reservations about someone you “aren’t getting enough from”? And note the bolded above directly contradicts the little reason he’s stated for scum-reading ThinkBig.
In post 273, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I dislike 228 as I have huge doubts that Kuroi has never played or modded a game with SnarkySnowman. He has to know what to expect. This post has all the hallmarks of LAMIST, pointless lecturing. The only think giving me reservations is that Podo is quick to buddy up to him and Podo is still in my pool of scum.
This is pretty concrete posting BTW – his posting in read as pointlessly LAMIST given Snarky’s well known tendencies.
In post 273, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Nope. But that’s of course not the point. I find it is an easy refuge for scum these days to say “Whelp, I can’t read MoI” as a way to refuse to commit to read on me until it there is a popular opinion to follow.
Self explanatory.
In post 307, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 275, KuroiXHF wrote:Until you actually produce something worth reading, I'm going to just ignore you.
Yeah, I’d be more than happy to have this be kicked from the Orgy today.
To clarify since I wasn’t as explicit as in other posts – this post directed at DGB shows the exact opposite approach to how he attacking my posts about him. DGB is just saying he is scummy. Has done so twice. But he isn’t saying “Show why you think I am scummy … I didn’t come to dance I came to fuck” to DGB as he is with me. Nope – he’s going to “I’ll just ignore you”.

If Kuroi was so honestly worked up that I’m not being clear (which is a fabrication as this post shows) why isn’t he flipping out on DGB for the same reason? The answer – it is easy to just ignore DGB who is out with surgery. No need to rile her up and have two players potential firing all bullets his way. I on the other hand have been fully engaged so no point trying to dodge me. Thus his invented stance.
In post 328, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 323, KuroiXHF wrote:I think I've figured MoI out. If you disagree with him, you must be scum. I'm not quite sure if MoI is turning into an asshole, if he was, or if this is him being scum and deciding that's how he's going to play this game.
Lol. This ticks boxes for discrediting (he’s just calling me scum for disagreeing with him when he doesn’t think Dram is scum) and fence-sitting (oh, maybe he’s just an asshole and maybe he’s scum) in one short post. Nice accomplishment!
And another …
In post 410, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 384, KuroiXHF wrote:podoboq, this is my first game with you, but you're going to have to trust me about Snarky. We have history.
Not buying this in the least. Anyone who has played any amount of games with Snarky knows that he’s “Neutral Useless” as any alignment. The fact that you are seem to be scum-reading him for every action he is taking is suspect and looks like you’ve found that “safe” scum read to pressure.

In post 406, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 405, RachMarie wrote:he does not feel like he did in Princess Bride where he was scum
Uhhh... I was actually the mod in the game, silly goose.
Another reason the whole “I just can’t read him” falls flat … you saw me up close and personal as Mafia in your game and saw me as both Town and Scum in SirCakez’s DC Dual Universe game …
So plenty to chew on as to showing that Kuroi’s posts to me show not Town play but scum intent. Kind of hard to sell as “being too vague”, huh?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #521 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:03 pm

In post 520, KuroiXHF wrote:I've tried to read this, but I'm beginning to get legitimately frustrated (inb4 "AtE!!!!!111one11") so I'm taking the night off, or at least the night off responding to MoI, because it's so much easier to call me a liar than to simply answer my questions when you really got nothing.
Read this, read , read this again and tell me that Kuroi isn't scum ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #526 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 525, Gorkington wrote:i dont have fucking words.
I do ... Kuroi's scum.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #531 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:37 am

Get Kinky with: DBG

Phone posting but want actual time with her in PT as one of my top Town reads.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #532 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:40 am

I think a good course of action would be to have everyone but the Couple, Kuroi and Snarky match up again and let Rach choose who they Townread more of Kuroi and Snarky to complete a threesome.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #550 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:27 pm

In post 546, KuroiXHF wrote:Actually, I have no idea why I was even contemplating listening to MoI.

He's blowing over every fucking post I have anyways.

Get kinky with Snarky
Snarky
- Tell him to get bent so we can strand his scummy ass

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #552 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:48 pm

In post 551, KuroiXHF wrote:I knew I'd get under your skin no matter what I'd do. I'm sick of trying to be reasonable to you, so I'm just going to do me.
Lol. Under my skin? If you think your play has been reasonable ... whelp don't know what to tell you. You keep suggesting I don't have reasons to suspect you and when I post a large gathered list of specific reasons you go "I'm so frustrated not responding".

You are scum. I want you deceased. That's my priority number two.

Priority number one is
receiving a never-ending stream of blowjobs in honor of St. Cuckold

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #581 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:11 am

And now I have solid internet access again …

and are scumplaining …

@Snarky– please reject Kuroi’s Get Kinky action so Rach can use hers on you and actively strand Kuroi today!

That’s the best course of action if it is mutually decided Kuroi is best kicked from the commune. No risk of someone not matching up with Snarky given that Rach claims she cannot fail.

--
In post 559, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A ma is pointing out that Kuroi and MoI are dual tunneling each other which could be TvS. It could also be SvS as it is all too easy to play scum fighting with other scum (see Varsoon vs me last game where if I hadn't slipped up at the very end making the wrong kill in the last night phase scum would have most likely won). And, it could just as easily be scum directing us to kill a townie who looks as scummy as scum can be (ala ThinkBig) and that townie giving a big FU to those plans.

A man isn't rushing to judgement despite his read on Kuroi yesterday. This is all happening too easily and unless much and more have changed during a two year hiatus, something about this isn't setting well because it is never this easy.
If by some miracle Kuroi is Town this is my best bet for scum as we stand.

I’d also have suspicions of Podo and Rach in that scenario as well.

--
In post 577, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'll see if MOI & I can get it kinky
Unless your kinks changed overnight then odds are 100% …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #584 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:20 am

In post 583, DrippingGoofball wrote:I have not been made aware of any changes.
Cool.

Someone needs to prod TPTG to get our session going then :D

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #593 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:23 am

In post 588, podoboq wrote:Alright dramonic. Come get me. All-In and Rach basically get to decide who's lynched today. Whoever dies, I suggest we book Kuroi and Snarky together so that we can cuck them together tomorrow.
I totally do not want the lynch choice to be between Gork and Shos. Gork is very Town and Shos I don't see obv-scum from.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #623 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:16 am

So Kuroi posted his Get Kinky request Tuesday at 7:22pm EST.
And TPTG confirmed it Thursday at 3:40pm EST.

@Snarky
– In your next post I expect you to have a fantastic reason why you have 16 posts elsewhere on site between those times and didn’t post here ...

Frankly the only explanation that comes to mind for me is that you were scum avoiding the thread.

@Rach and AllIn or Podo / Dram
– I think making Kuroi and Snarky a permanent couple is the best course of action. I cannot see any world in which at least one if not both of them isn’t scum.

--
In post 622, podoboq wrote:I have to go do some work, but I'll be checking in. Everyone, PLEASE give me feedback on this. Are Rach&All-in worth saving here?
Who are your scum reads besides Kuroi? That’s what it comes down to.

I don’t think Gork should reject Shos because I have Gork as solid Town and I can’t say the same about the any of the members of your pair or Rach / All-In.

I mean realistically as Town you should be judging whether you think the odds of Dram or All-In is more likely to be scum. Frankly I’m having trouble with the whole notion that you as Town think the best course of action is to reject Dram and have Rach / All-in choose Dram. That means you think there is a zero percent chance that there is any scum in Dram / Rach / AllIn and you think getting rid of yourself (the only player whose alignment you know for certain) is the best course of action. That makes me go "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..."

--
In post 591, Gorkington wrote:im glad that snarky being useless has been a solid boon to scum and also that this mechanic basically allows scum to abuse lurkers.
In light of what I posted above … do you really think he wasn’t actively avoiding the thread during that period?

Also please comment on the following Shos claim …
In post 613, shos wrote:Also, it is important that I survive, gork can confirm that I can back this..
--
In post 607, Fresh wrote:How convenient for Snarky to return after the Gods come back...
Why did you just throw this soft shade and not go the extra step of actually looking to see if Snarky was avoiding the thread?

--
In post 611, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And now I have solid internet access again …
Who cares? As a man reads this, his head shakes at unnecessary excuses.
In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 559, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man has reasonable suspicion of MoI
If by some miracle Kuroi is Town this is my best bet for scum as we stand.

I’d also have suspicions of Podo and Rach in that scenario as well...
Who isn't scum?
And this can go in my scum pile. Especially the “Who isn’t scum” line isn’t really in line with what I would expect from Town given I had just posited that if my current top Scum-read was Town then I had 3 suspicions of who might be scum. You know … the number of scum players in the set-up.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #626 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:49 am

In post 625, SnarkySnowman wrote:MoI: Another game which was finishing up was happening, pretty much all the time I spent on this site went to that. I got to decide a 3-player Lylo!
That's a piss poor reason. You had over 24 hours to read up on like 2 pages here.

If you aren't scum welcome to my permanent WOTC and Mod Blacklist.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #629 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 am

In post 628, podoboq wrote:I'm basically certain that dram is town, and he's not only better at this game than I am, but I think he's better at town telling. If he is town, he has more value to this game than I do, and he's almost certainly town. Now that I know that mafia cannot lynch, I can be a little more transparent about that belief.

When it comes to All-in & Rach, I think Rach is more likely scum there going only by play, but mechanically, I find it implausible that scum would have 0 turn-offs. Like, I get that it's a possibility, but it seems unlikely. Rach & All-in are arguable more important than me because townRach can auto-pair with people. That has to be worth something.
@Gork
- Please do not reject the offer from Shos ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #636 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:07 am

In post 634, Gorkington wrote:gahhh
im getting scared that im trusting too much that the mods wouldnt make rach's prefs scum.
If Rach indeed has no Kinks then her as scum means that she can always link up with a partner to prevent them from being Cucked. Is it out of the question that it could be a scum role? No. You can make an argument the way she handled it seems Pro-Scum (looking to strand as many Town players without warning). If she were in a position where she was scum read then she could only assure her survival by repeatedly linking with partners.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #653 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:54 am

In post 652, KuroiXHF wrote:Jeez, a guy can't just ask from advice on how to look town, can they?
On a side-note unrelated to whatever your alignment is – you’ve been on site over a year. If you don’t understand how to proactively be Town as a Town player then no amount of hand-holding is going to help you.

--
In post 639, Gorkington wrote:@moi, does scum do that when they know that itll make them look awful as fuck though?
Of course. But there would have to be some downside to scum being able to be assured they aren’t stranded. I mean I tend to agree that Rach probably isn't scum but it isn't completely out of the question solely on set-up spec.

--
In post 648, KuroiXHF wrote:Because I want to win, and I got to survive for that.
My Town wincondition says nothing about having to be alive to win. Someone clearly didn’t get a Town role Pm …
In post 646, KuroiXHF wrote:Well I do have reads. For example, I don't think Snarky is town. I don't think MoI is town. I think Podoq is town.

Would a readslist help?
Basically a scum claim right here.

Read the following post from today …
In post 606, KuroiXHF wrote:My explanation is simply I don't want to play things MoI's way, because he's not looking to meet me half way. I mean, you can scum read me and if it's my time to go, fine. But I'm going to play to win and have fun, not just constantly butt heads with someone so inflexible.
This is not Town explaining that someone is scum to them. Town doesn’t say the above about a player they actually think is scum.

He’s basically having to OMGUS me since I’m not relenting on letting everyone know every time he posts something that is from a scum perspective.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #724 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:49 am

So basically Jaqen has claimed to that one of myself and DGB is scum and both Rach and All-in are Town. So regardless of who gets hit with the Book of Love (either Rach’s new threesome or another couple) we are going into Night with 10 playerslots alive. Thus scum gets to kill whoever they want. For that reason I suggest that DGB and I be made Perm tonight and kicked from the commune tomorrow. This is the absolute quickest way to confirm for certain that Jaqen isn’t scum looking to save a partner in Rach / Allin. If DGB doesn’t flip scum then he’s a lying scumbag since I know I’m Town.

Personally it is pretty ballsy play for scum to make this early. But not completely out of the question for reasons stated below.

@Gork
– given you expressed doubt about roles in this game at one point why is Shos important to keep alive again?

--
In post 662, Jaqen Hghar wrote:This one is thinking backwards. Rach would have to have no hang ups to pair with anyone and lots of kinks for all the failures. Read the rules.
Yes, it was an inadvertent flip of the terms. Clearly you understand from the post that I was saying that Rach with no Hang-Ups isn’t 100% a Town role. I wish I knew your main so I could determine if you are a VI or not since the subsequent Rolefishing accusation is so stupid I can’t wrap my brain around it.
In post 698, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And, think this through really well- why would a man as scum be stepping in at the last second as scum to stop the tragedy of killing 2 townies in lieu of just one- especially in a game where town decides whether or not scum even get a NK? A man has seen your brilliance before Gork, just think this through.
The inherent hole in this logic … that Rach / Allin are not both scum. The desperation of losing both partners would be a reason for that sort of gambit.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #727 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:03 am

In post 726, Gorkington wrote:also there wont be a nightkill with book of love being used as well.
same reason there was no nightkill last night.
Let's talk this through ...

We have 12 players alive and currently 11 player-slots (Rach and AllIn count as one). Let's discuss who gets excommunicated possibilities.

1. A single player (aka not Rach / Allin). That leaves us before the Book of Love with 11 players and 10 player-slots. Yeah ... if the Book of Love is used it results in 11 players and 9 player-slots and no scum Nightkill.

2. Rach and Allin somehow get kicked. That leaves us before the Book of Love with 10 players alive and 10 player-slots. Again you are correct ... use of the Book of Love results in 10 playes and 9 player-slots alive and no scum Nightkill.

And I don't think there is any way for an odd number of player-slots to die. So you are correct.

Basically scum only gets to Nightkill if they get kicked and refuse to use the Book of Love.

Which is reason to keep the number of permanent bonds as low as possible to prevent a scum "lynch" resulting in multiple deaths.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #728 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:05 am

In post 725, Gorkington wrote:The desperation of losing both partners would be a reason for that sort of gambit.

kuroi would have to be town for that to be true.
Yeah I agree. Still doesn't mean it is a certainty ... it is not impossible that Kuroi is just playing Fake Mafia Traitor for some reason.

But either way I think making DGB and myself a pair and getting rid of us tomorrow helps clear up that possibility quickly.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #730 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:21 am

In post 729, podoboq wrote:Kuroi is dying tomorrow, end of story. I'd rather take Snarky with him, but maybe that's just me.
Um, no.

Jaqen has claimed 1 scum in myself and DGB. Making us a Perm Couple assures a 1 for 1 trade with scum. You do not lynch outside a claimed guilty and let it fester. That's bad play, especially this early in the game where there is time to deal with the fake-claimer if it is proven to be the case. Town needs absolute clarity by tomorrow's lynch if Jaqen is 100% making up his role. And getting a flip on both myself and DGB will reveal if he is.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #732 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:25 am

In post 731, podoboq wrote:
In post 687, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Also, a man is seeing one scum in the MoI/DGB pairing.
I misinterpreted this when I initially read it. I need confirmation that this is a cop result, not a read, since he has also claimed to have a result on Rach & All-in.
He's claimed it is a Day ability.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #750 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:45 am

In post 747, Jaqen Hghar wrote:The only pair receiving the Book of Love tonight is MoIDGB where there is certain to be one scum.
Agreed. Both of us flipping Town tomorrow means Jagen is confirmed scum and should be handled the day after.

Keep in mind however that Jagen is not confirmed by a scum flip. Likely Town but not confirmed.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #783 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:45 am

So back from V/LA –
In post 754, DrippingGoofball wrote:For all his interest in chatting with me in the PT, MoI isn't even posting.
We are both dying tomorrow so I’m not sure why you are throwing down weak attacks at this stage. The Mods simply re-opened the old thread without a PM notice and I had long removed it from my Bookmarks since you posted nothing Day 1 for me to review.

We are both going out tomorrow so any posturing is pretty pointless if Jaqen isn’t scum.

--
In post 772, podoboq wrote:If we lynch Rach/All-in, they should only book Magna/DGB IF they both flip town. If either flips scum, we know that the cop claim is bullshit, and the book should go to Kuroi/Snarky or Jaqen/Fresh to hit certain scum.
Nope. Not getting rid of two potential Town players when scum generally lack a Nightkill and thus can’t quickly narrow down the Town playerlist.

--
In post 781, Fresh wrote:Pine the new Dram lynched and gives the book to either Kuroi/Snarky or MoI/DGB. Book needs to be in play so no one gets nightkilled and we base our decisions tomorrow from who gets booked.
Nope nope nope. Actually a very scummy plan.

Jagen needs resolved 100% tomorrow no question. Flipping Rach / Allin today doesn’t prove anything as to Jagen’s alignment if they are both Town. The only way to confirm he is scum gambiting or not is to lynch both DGB and myself tomorrow. Then we know for certain if he is scum.

The fact that you leave room for going anywhere but DGB / MoI with the Book is scum motivated thinking.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #784 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:51 am

Rach and AllIn need to finalize who their biggest Town read is and Get Kinky with them. I strongly suggest Gorkington as my strongest Town read.

Then whoever is left of Shos / Podo / Pine / Gorkington need to figure out who is Getting Kinky with whom. If I had my druthers I'd ahve Shos and Pine linking up and Podo kicked.

And the Book of Love
MUST
be used on myself and DGB to make sure the Jaqen situation is resolved as to whether he is fake-claiming scum by tomorrow's kick.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #851 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 am

Ok back from a two day real life hell experience …

Part of me feels apathetic right now since we are simply going through the motions today to get a scum flip tomorrow in DGB or confirmation that Jaqen is lying scum. But confirmation on scum down either way is keeping me going …

--
In post 789, podoboq wrote:Force Jaqen to claim a check on somebody, etc, etc, you guys know what you're doing.
This absolutely should be happening with the most scum read duo that appears tomorrow … I would suggest making Kuroi and Snarky link up again and forcing the check there.

--
In post 806, Jaqen Hghar wrote:That one was getting along just fine until a man let on about his role which is disrupting that one's proffered lynch as it were.
Um … no. He called your sthick annoying from your first post in the game. Assessing that somehow Dram’s replace out is scum motivated is at best bad play regardless of your alignment.

--
In post 812, Firebringer wrote:Ohh cool I am town.
I thought my role was neutral or third party.
If Jaqen turns out to be lying scum then Rach / Firebringer needs to be kicked right after Jaqen …

--
In post 832, shos wrote:Point is, I have no nonos, ergo, I can pair with anyone, like rach.

Eventually I figured this pretty much means that both rach and I have got to be town, because scum having no nonos is waaay unbalanced. But now they introduced the jjst say no thingie, so that makes us less conftowns than yesterday, lol
Meanwhile if Jaqen isn’t lying then I suggest going here after myself / DGB. Because this reasoning has all the hallmarks of “Scum who doesn’t want to suggest that both sides could have a No Hangups”.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #853 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:38 am

In post 852, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 847, Gorkington wrote:he partnered with someone hes apparently scumreading just so he can survive.
Where is this one picking up a man scum reading Fresh??
Gork is talking about Kuroi linking to Snarky ...

:facepalm:

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #857 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:46 am

In post 854, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And a man isn't forced to look at anyone. He is deciding who he is looking into and who he's not. Trying to force his hand is only like to make him look elsewhere out of sheer obstinance. He doesn't play the peer pressure crap.
This response makes me more inclined to think Jaqen is scum ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #858 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:26 am

So had Pine been prodded?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #877 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:12 am

In post 871, Pine wrote:Yeah yeah I'm here
Given your general activity on site compared to you having zero content her I’m hoping you are scum about to be stranded.

--
In post 867, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 864, Fresh wrote:IF scum is in the MoI/DGB pairing as Jaqen claims, and we use the book of love on them they become permanent.
Why can't our pair just be killed?
That’s what the plan is for tomorrow. Do you think going for the “I don’t know what is going on” route is going to prevent both of us from getting stranded tomorrow? It isn’t.

Your only chance is that scum gets stranded today and doesn’t use the Book of Love. But that still means scum is down a member so hey not the end of the world,.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #883 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:57 am

In post 880, Pine wrote:WTF? I don't have high general activity on site, minus a few places I've prioritized. I've been pretty absent for days. I have the day off today and am devoting it to catching up across the site.
You had over 50 posts from the time you provide contentless "I'm Jesus worship me" entrance posting til now. Some in games, some in general content threads. Please don't play the outrage card when you are called out for giving us zero content here because you didn't prioritize it.

I mean ... this is all moot since unless Shos is lying about his lack of kinks you are a Walking Dead Man.

So if you are Town ... make sure use the Book of Love on myself and DGB to assure tomorrow that we either strand a scum between us or know for certain Jaqen is lying scum who can be stranded the day after.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #891 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:18 am

In post 885, RachMarie wrote:So are we still going with the plan the book of love goes to MoI and DGB? To test if Jaqen is true claiming?
Absolutely. Both DGB and myself have to be flipped tomorrow to either eliminate 1 scum or prove Jaqen is scum. Letting that slide even one more day hurts Town. Mainly because I am absolutely certain DGB and I will never pair again and thus it would take a minimum of two strands to prove Jaqen is a lying scum (if DGB and I are both Town).

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #894 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:19 am

In post 888, podoboq wrote:There's no gambit? If I can say no, then Pine and I are an autopair. You're the only one who dies.
You pointed out how the rules specifically say you can only say no once a day. You already said No. What is the point of expecting the Mods to not follow the rules they established?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #896 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:22 am

In post 892, SnarkySnowman wrote:Pretty sure you can only say no once, and i don't think that refreshes for the second chance.
Way to come in and comment on fluff. Who is scum Snarky?
In post 893, Gorkington wrote:theres a part of me that almost thinks we should just try to get dgb lynched.
but i mean.
I hear you but I'm basically 50/50 whether DGB is scum or Jaqen is scum who lied to save Rach / Fire at this point. We need the dichotomy resolved ASAP to give Town as much breathing room as possible to hunt for compatriots if DGB and I are both Town. I don't mind taking one for the team if it means scum goes with me (DGB) or is confirmed 100% to go ASAP (Jaqen).

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #921 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:40 pm

Thankfully Agent Aardvark (which is how I will forever more refer to Pine in Mafia games) did his job.

Never requesting Get Kinky from this half of the couple today and will preemptively break any completed matches made with us.

DGB and I absolutely need to be stranded today.

Kuroi and Snarky need to join ASAP and then Jaqen absolutely should be testing that pair with public results. Not doing so on bullshit "A man does what he wants" grounds is more or less a scum claim which would be confirmed if DGB and I both flip Town.

I'm more or less 50/50 on that happening. Both DGB and Jaqen I could see as scum.

DGB flips scum? I'd be looking strong at Kuroi again.
Jaqen is lying scum? Strand the Rach / Firebringer duo in a heartbeat as odds favor him faking that result to save their hides when all looked lost.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #933 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:08 am

In post 931, DrippingGoofball wrote:I need to die to take MoI down with me
You can stop pretending if you are scum.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #948 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:05 am

This is me prod-dodging until Kuroi / Snarky pair up and then Jaqen gives us his "result" on them ....

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #960 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:22 am

In post 953, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is thinking scum would much and more like to know who Jaqen peeps in on today. Do you or one of your scum mates have a means of altering a man's results or something? What a man sees will be made public, but his target is remaining known to him alone until after the deed is done, especially when it is this one leading the charge with this absolute. IOW, this one can go suck an egg.
You should probably stop saying “A man is thinking” because you clearly aren’t. Either that or you are scum. The fact that just now you are floating paranoia about “Oh, do scum have a way to alter my result” as a justification to not make the scan (Snarky and Kuroi) that everyone but you says is the correct route makes me feel like it’s you as scum. I mean … why would you not have considered that possibility in your prior “results” if you were Town? I mean if scum have a Day countermeasure they would have been using it since Day 1. Yet you are 100% sure Rach / Fire are Town and myself / DGB has one scum. The fact that you only use it as justification not to scan the two players overwhelming wanted by Town says you want to leave their status up in the air and lay false tracks in the case the DGB is Town and our flip means you are a Dead Man Scumming …

Honestly Jaqen as scum means that I would not want Snarky Kuroi to be lynched after him …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #963 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:21 am

In post 961, Firebringer wrote:i kind of think Jacqen is scum here, but I have no means to deal with that.
I said this to Rach in PT, I think their cop was just a way of pocketing a town slot.
In post 962, RachMarie wrote:I can confirm what Fire is saying from the PT.
You guys both know full well that if Jaqen is scum the only reason he makes that claim when he did is to save your butts from being stranded when it looked like that was going to happen.

Why are you both not suspicious as hell of the other based on how that claim went down if you think there is a chance he might be scum?

Yes, that's quasi-rhetorical as Jaqen scum means there is a not insignificant chance both of you are scum.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #965 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:31 am

In post 964, Firebringer wrote:I am sorry Magna I don't understand why should I be suspicious of rach because of Jacquen?
You think he cleared me to save rach by proxy?
Jaqen's claim came at a time where if one of Podo or Gork didn't disavow an outstanding Get Kinky request (which we knew would work from prior days) you and Rach were the default strands and lynched. If you think Jaqen is scum I don't see any reason for you to think you are both Town. Otherwise he's have kept to himself and just let two Town go down. Now if he's Town then it is not alignment indicative for either of you. But if you think he's scum then ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #981 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:39 am

In post 966, RachMarie wrote:I am not scum reading Jaqen even if he does do that oddball way of talking in 3rd person all the time.

I was town reading All In (now Fire) which is why I got kinky with him in the first place.
Here’s the think Rach … whether you are Town reading Jaqen at this stage is really irrelevant as we will know if he is lying scum or likely Town by the end of the Day.

My question to you is – is Fire still Town in your reads even if both DGB and I flip Town? If so please explain why …
In post 966, RachMarie wrote:how many scum do you think there are in this setup MoI?
Three. This so far this set-up looks to be a highly modified version of 10-3 Mountainous. This is one of the reason I also have strong doubts about Jaqen’s role … with scum mostly stymied at making Nightkills having a strong investigative role in the game doesn’t make much sense unless scum have some sort of viable counter. But Jaqen's approach does not match with someone who had thoughts about that at all.

--
In post 968, Fresh wrote:My strategy would be to book the two of us together. I'll go down with the ship I don't give a shit. What it means is that RachFire is NOT confirmed town and thus binding them would be absolutely terrible. Jaqen would thus need to auto-die tomorrow with me dying as well.
If DGB and I are both Town then I don’t think booking anyone with Jaqen is a good plan … they should be the default solo strand tomorrow. Likewise Rach / Fire would not be perma-linked to Gork as I am pretty sure that one of them has to be scum with Jaqen being scum.

So really my gut says in the case that Jaqen is scum that Kuroi / Snarky is the best join for the next day. But both DGB and I being Town means we have a little time to discuss the Book of Love after that is revealed before making a decision.
In post 980, Fresh wrote:I recommend Shos and Podo waiting a couple days before hooking up so we can talk about that.
This.

Shos and Podo
– Please actively acknowledge you understand not to join up until after Jaqen has given his claimed result.

--
In post 974, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man doesn't agree with his investigation being premandated for the exact reasons he is already setting forth. But, so be it. And MoI- why should a man not feel paranoia in this game? It is troubling to say the least that you feel none. But again, whatever, that is being worked out soon enough.
This is a frankly sketchy. Of course I have felt paranoia this game – that’s why I still would not bet any meaningful amount of money either way on DGB or you as scum. But the fact you have showed absolutely no paranoia about your claimed role up until the point it was convenient for you to go against plan looks pretty suspect. You came out firing yesterday that 100% there was no doubt in your mind on Rach / Fire being 100% Town and one scum must be in DGB and myself. The possibility of tampering (which if scum had that ability they would have been using from Day 1) only comes up when you are put on the spot.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1028 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:48 am

MOD - Will be V/LA this weekend as usual.

Work is crushing me this week. I have something to say on the framer issue that takes more time than I have to give right now. Please hold off on moving forward til Monday if possible.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1035 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:59 am

So I caught a break finally. Can I mention I hate Tax Season?

The first thing I am going to say is that DGB’s “Oh MoI is scum” is basically not even worth it to be responded to as it is typical empty posting. So I’ll let her whine as usual knowing she’s either scum or just being bad this game. I think the last post should be shortened to the following as it demonstrates why people are scum reading her …
In post 1032, DrippingGoofball wrote:I've done nothing in this game
There has been not a bit of content out of DGB other than “MoI is scum”. No discussion of partners or discussion about the “guilty”.

But on to the important topic – DGB and I are still getting stranded today . Regardless of what you think it is still the best measure to help Town win going forward. Why you ask?

1. Numbers. There are still 11 players in the game. Removing DGB and I makes it 9. This gives enough room that regardless of what we flip Town should still have time to win the game.

If both DGB and I flip Town Snarky and Kuroi should be made perm and Jaqen a solo strand tomorrow. On the off chance that Jaqen is Town and scum got lucky with a Tailor shot on our duo that still leaves 8 alive after his strand to make sense of that information an act accordingly.

2. Testing of Limits of Potential Scum Abilities – It is probably instructive if we both flip Town and Jaqen is then Town about the limits of scum’s ability to mess with his investigation. Sure, maybe scum decided to be cheeky and only chose to Tailor one of DGB and myself but I find it more likely that there are limits to how many they can target a Day. Now maybe scum has some unguessable perm Tailor ability or whatnot but if that’s the case “Fuck it” not too much that can be done.

In that case Snarky / Kuroi make sense as the strand after Jaqen if he flips Town as probably both aren’t falsely tailored.

Of course Jaqen flipping scum means that’s a WIFOM bomb that Town will have to unnoodle after I’m gone … good luck on that.

So to summarize where I think we are and what should happen going forward –

DGB and I still stranded today.

If DGB flips scum? Jaqen isn’t Confirmed Town but much more likely and not worth pushing til only one expected scum remains. In this case I’ll do my best to make sure we Book Snarky / Kuroi so they can be a Dual lynch tomorrow as it seems unlikely both are Town with Jaqen likely Town.

If we both flip Town? Jaqen is not linked and should be tomorrow’s strand. Make him still perform a scan before flipping on the off chance he is Town and probably don’t direct it as if he is scum it is 100% WIFOM. Flip Snarky / Kuroi the next day for the same reasons listed in the first scenario if Jaqen is Town. If Jaqen is scum it probably is best served to flip Fire / Rach. The fact that Rach has specifically dodged my question about whether Fire is no longer Town to her if Jaqen is scum is pretty telling.

--
In post 988, Jaqen Hghar wrote:This one isn't even reading. If he were he would KNOW that is precisely the reason why a man isn't keen following a publicly announced course of action. JFC! A man is comfounded if this isn't the one flipping scum in the duo.
Frankly you probably should stop bothering to “prove” how outraged you are regardless of your alignment. I’m flipping Town today. So if you are Town you are following the next day if DGB isn’t scum. No point in wasting the effort to show how I am scum. The fact that you started “crumbing” well into Day 2 is bad. Where were your crumbs Day 1 to show that you actually got that claimed scan off?

Also – your shtick is still so anti-Town it hurts regardless of your alignment. I’ll avoid you in the future.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1070 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:38 am

In post 1067, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1036, Gorkington wrote:a) moi is bleeding town all over this game
b) youre playing with a lackluster i associate with your scumgame and your analysis of things is wooden and forced
I am in a hurry to see you proven dead wrong on both counts.
He will not be so probably you should stop being either terrible Town or cheeky scum ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1074 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:07 am

In post 1072, shos wrote:Theres jaqen and..........
At least one of Rach and Firebringer. It makes zero sense for him as scum to break out that fake-guilty at the time he did unless it was to save a partner who looked doomed to be stranded.

Now Jaqen Town means at least one of Kurio / Snarky.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1076 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:33 am

In post 1075, KuroiXHF wrote:As I've said before, Snarky is scum. And yes, that means I'll need to bang someone new tomorrow.
You do know odds are overwhelming that you and Snarky are going to be Permed today, right?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1079 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:08 am

In post 1078, RachMarie wrote:MoI I thought the plan was for you and DGB to be cucked today?

And then based on that flip we know if Jaqen is truthful or not.
That is the plan. What are you babbling on about?

I'm telling Kuroi that in all likelyhood if DGB has just been worthless Town that he's getting hitched to Snarky tonight so Jaqen can be stranded solo tomorrow.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1081 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:43 am

In post 1080, Firebringer wrote:wasn't my slot the one that was doomed to be stranded though?
i still haven't read what i missed, rach was saying she was super townread.
No both you and Rachel were going to be stranded and get the Agent Aardvark treatment. You are a linked pair forever more ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1089 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:12 pm

In post 1087, KuroiXHF wrote:That's definitely what you posted. I'm actually betting Jaqen is honest, because this is scum posting.
Exhibit A - scum playing the "Scum wouldn't say the player they know is about to flip Town is scum when it is a done deal" WIFOM card.

I hope Jaqen is correct and DBG is scum. But I'm not holding my breath because literally all DGB is doing would be pointlessly trolling the thread if that was the case and I have too much respect for her to think that would be the full extent of her content in the game.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1091 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:31 pm

In post 1090, KuroiXHF wrote:Sure. If you want to call my play WIFOMing, whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Correction .. bad and obvious WIFOMing ...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”