Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #621 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Howdy doodey friends! There a couple of people I haven’t played with here yet, excited to meet you all. Let’s make this super-fun and catch some scums!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 35, Srceenplay wrote:
Spoiler:
Here's the first truth about second chances: They rarely happen by chance. Oh, the first one, sure, is often concentrated pure luck, but first chances are notorious for fizzling out, derailing. At which point, everyone learns the second truth: Pure luck will only take you so far.

Recently, in talking to a number of people who've had remarkable second acts, I met a woman named Anne Martindell whose first chance, true to form, hadn't lasted a year. On the surface, what she got was an opportunity to go to college, but condensed down, it was really a shot at becoming who she was. It stretched out, one long dazzling promise, for two semesters at Smith, during which she became sharply aware of how you could be ravenous for something like European history, how the sight of a Picasso could hit you like you'd been socked, how ideas—ideas alone—could break you out of shyness.

Right after, she learned how it was possible for a chance to be exploded so fast you couldn't be sure you'd had it. Come June, her father yanked her out of school. This was 1932. The place was too "bluestocking," he complained—too intellectual, and if you want to ruin your possibilities for marriage, that's what you'll become. She'd felt fully alive. Now she felt devastated, "terribly upset and terribly bored and terribly angry"; a year later, she was married to "my father's dream man." He was basically sweet, she says measuredly, but they had nothing in common.

If this were a fable, and perhaps it qualifies, this would be the place to point out several additional truths: Foremost, that all first chances contain seeds for a second, not to mention a third, fourth, and fifth. Without water or soil, they can lie dormant forever. Those seeds are durable, though. They can bloom years later. Not long ago The New York Times carried a record of a second flowering after a 70-year delay, in a story headlined THE GRADUATE, AGE 87, LOOKS AHEAD.

"I think women can have it all," Martindell told the reporter who'd caught up with her after her graduation from Smith, which was attended by her four children and nine grandchildren. "We live so long, you can have the family and then the career.

"I didn't do anything real until I was 50," she added, a bit of an understatement perhaps, given that after an impromptu teaching job at her children's school gave her the courage to test the unknown, she blazed a remarkable career path. Political volunteer work led to convention delegate led to New Jersey state senator. "At budget time I had a hard time," she says: "I'd missed third grade and beginning math (Mother was sick that year and didn't enroll us)." Ultimately, Martindell became director of the Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance. At 65, she was appointed ambassador to New Zealand.

It was there, then twice divorced, that she met the love of her life when she rode her bike to a gallery opening and fell in love with the painter. He wanted to marry her, but she refused. That wasn't necessary nowadays, she said ("he was cross"), but the affair continued over two continents for almost 20 years, till his death. What initially attracted him: her appreciation of art.

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/spirit/second-chan ... z5ISiESf00

Ego
This kinda made my day
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 52, osuka wrote:How about this, nobody posts anything d1 and we don’t Lynch in case we end up voting a townie

Then we convince the mafia not to kill anyone and we call it a draw
Ngl
This kinda reminds me of the philosophy of my homesite
I like it quite a lot in and out of the mafia community but I feel like there’s a bit of coddling at my homesite when it comes to playing mafia. They actually banned meta tells iirc.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 54, Hopkirk wrote:Pining for a scum lynch.
Happy with my vote.
Ok what. Did you mean to say you were happy with voting no one?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 82, wavemode wrote:VOTE: texcat
because the last time we played together you were scum and I vigged you and that was fun
Which game was this? Cos last I remember you were a vig in the Large I tried to mod and Tex was a VT, not scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 87, Charles510 wrote:VOTE: JarJarDrinks for jumping on the osuka bandwagon.
Why JJD specifically?
In post 87, Charles510 wrote:VOTE: JarJarDrinks for jumping on the osuka bandwagon.
In post 99, Almost50 wrote:CHILLAX! Now half the town thinks I'm too scummy to be scum, and the other half thinks I'm a troll worthy of a PL. Either way, I get flipped and they won't ever guess I named the whole of my scum team for real, so even if one of you flips the others get TR'd for it. :lol:
Yawn
FYI this sort of trolling is normal for A50
In post 126, Almost50 wrote:@Hopkirk:
How to sort a Creature 101 - The maual: Town!Creature posts. Scum!Creature doesn't. It's as simple as that.
Scum!Creature doesn’t post, true. However Town!Creature is just as capable of being flaky and you know it A50.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 137, osuka wrote:it’s page 6, I shouldn’t need to tell anyone to read the thread this soon

And yet here we are
So um like, this is literally the opposite of what JJD requested, and also kinda unhelpful in general
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 140, osuka wrote:This is by far the earliest in any game I’ve had to quote myself
In post 86, osuka wrote:
In post 85, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 53, Pine wrote:
In post 52, osuka wrote:How about this, nobody posts anything d1 and we don’t Lynch in case we end up voting a townie

I'm going to call an early SR on this. Some kind of combination of LAMIST and "haha let's do this anti-Town thing as a joke but no really."
best pregame case I've seen in a long time.

VOTE: osuka
follow up question: is it the only pregame case you’ve seen in a while?
In post 96, osuka wrote:
In post 93, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 90, Hopkirk wrote:
Why is that bad?
Thats what I wanna know. Why aint he townreading me for jumping on it?
Here’s a better question: why would anyone townread you for doing that
In post 124, osuka wrote:
In post 112, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 95, osuka wrote:
In post 92, JarJarDrinks wrote: followup to ur followup:
In post 59, osuka wrote:if I got a nickel for every time this was said about me
what specifically do u get called out about? Being LAMIST?
i mean what they say will vary, but I generally get called out as being scummy very early in the game by at least some of the players. Usually during rvs
So I guess we should just give u a pass on any scumminess huh?

scumpoints for an unprompted self-meta this early in the game
In post 113, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 96, osuka wrote:
Why is that bad?
I'll answer u after charles answers me.
In post 114, JarJarDrinks wrote:So I guess we have to lynch almost to see if we win on day 1.

VOTE: Almost50
VOTE: jarjar
the lynch train goes choo choo
In post 135, osuka wrote:Jarjar is giving me mad newbscum vibes, which is funny since he’s played more here than I have
plus the way you reacted to the push on this page
Idk, osuka hasn’t been looking very good to me and this is detailing why somewhat: his priorities on what he’s pushing feel distorted
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 162, Almost50 wrote:I mean, all he did so far is post totally irrelevant stuff, which looks like a poor attempt to mimic his town play, but there's a lot more to it than just the number of posts.
This is incredibly surface level my friend. You’re not actually looking at why he’s inactive, you’re just going after him
Not everything that looks like a duck is a duck.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 177, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: A50

hi old friend, I see you changed your avatar from a duck to a monkey
First of all who are you
Second that was an emu iirc
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 187, Charles510 wrote:It was just a random vote slinging with a not well thought out reason.
Acceptable explanation, you basically picked a name out of a hat and went with it. I can see exactly how this sort of thinking can happen. Possible toenpoints if someone can answer why I’m looking at this the way I am.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 194, TheRampage wrote:
In post 192, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 161, Almost50 wrote:This is Town!Creature:

1- Town!Creature.
2- Town!Creature. (I wasn't in this)
3- Town!Creature.

And this is Scum!Him

1- Scum!Creature.
2- Scum!Creature.

Feel free to find more games and compare his play as either alignment to his play here then tell me the wagon on him is bad.
Like sure if he’s the same later on go for it

It’s been like 2 pages though
I think the biggest tell on creature was that after 2 votes on him, he didn't appear and say sorry guys, I have a busy schedule, but here is what I see right now. He just said, sorry, got a busy schedule, keep me alive to Day 2 and I will be more active, and then left again. Creature needs to go and then we can continue on with active town players the rest of the game.
What do you wanted him to pretend he read the game? He didn’t have time for that. Stop picking at small fry.
Bet osuka it’s not pressing but a response to my thoughts on you at some point would be nice.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 209, Lalendra wrote:VOTE: Almost50 until I figure out what the hell you're doing
It’s called being A50
It gets less weird eventually
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 211, Almost50 wrote:
In post 202, Lalendra wrote:
In post 126, Almost50 wrote:@Hopkirk:
How to sort a Creature 101 - The maual: Town!Creature posts. Scum!Creature doesn't. It's as simple as that.
It's not though, because I have fallen victim to this logic before and he was just busy town.
I have presented my evidence, so present yours.
I’m giving you one post past this to realize exactly which game should be telling you to pump the brakes on Creature, or I put a vote on you. This applies even if you’ve stopped hounding him down, as it’s the evidence of critical thought I’m after. If it’s already been brought up I’ll give you a pass.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 221, Pine wrote:A50 is too pro to be doing this as scum.

*continues lurking*
Doing what specifically?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 262, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 260, Almost50 wrote:Ny problem is with his stated reasoning of sheeping someone else, thus absolving himself from any wrongdoing aftermath.
There's no "absolving of wrongdoing aftermath" because you haven't flipped yet so why you acting like his motivation is scummy :facepalm:
The reasoning is bad but not for your stated reason. If he had remained in and stayed on A50 until lynch and A50 flipped town, one could reasonably question Edosurist on why he felt like Kublai was worth following.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 279, Hopkirk wrote:Don't want to be on Osuka now. Tempted to go Asuka. Tempted to go a few other places (Rob, EDo, Pine, someone whose name I've forgotten).

VOTE: Lalandra
Lets sort stuff.
Didn’t see any recent mention of Pine. Also think he’s town so far. Explain?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 284, Hopkirk wrote:How my mind works
-Start of d1 is to interact with people and form reads on them.
-I want to interact with Lalandra but nobody else does. No need to interact with Edo as there's a wagon which is a subsitute.
-Vote Lalandra.
This wasn’t brought up originally though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 320, osuka wrote:not sure how i feel about hopkirk. very up in the air right now, but i'm fairly sure that slot is either pr or scum.

a50 has been having a breakdown as of page 12. tops my lynch pool, along with aa9 and jarjar.

khan can be town for now
I think he’s kinda been sensible, why do you perceive it as a breakdown?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 327, Golden Robster wrote:okay mylon can be town d1
Might I ask why?
I had a good first impression of you but am not a fan of current developments with you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 348, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 319, Golden Robster wrote:yeah am liking osuka for leaning town

can do this

VOTE: JarJarDrinks
what the hell are u doing Robster?
In post 349, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 324, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 320, osuka wrote:a50 has been having a breakdown as of page 12. tops my lynch pool, along with aa9 and jarjar.
vote JJD with me; a50 in my town block and aa9 hasn't posted enough real content to ping me
Stop u dont scumread me.
Why are you posting this? Couldn’t you post something more salient?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 369, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 368, Vaxkiller wrote:So you know he usually doesn't do anything day 1, but can easily be spotted as scum if he continues his lurk on later days?
My last unfinished game w creature was a while ago but all I recall is not thinking his play is anything special.

Which is why I think it's shady that so many people are clamoring to keep votes off him. Like I'm not saying u people should be voting him but he's done nothing in this game to warrant a defense from anybody.
Last I remember with both you guys was mini normal 1941 where Creature hadn’t officially become a lurkersack as scum
Feel free to correct me if something more recent exists
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That did not get my point across. Point is he’s had some meta “developments”.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 388, Kublai Khan wrote:I'll start it then. The Almost50 wagon sadly isn't going to happen today.

VOTE: Scioness Sajj
Why do you say this? It was still tied for number one when you cast your vote elsewhere.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 423, Creature wrote:
In post 97, Almost50 wrote:17. Andriod18+ (Scum. Forgetting to post "here" = already posting in the Scum PT)
If you were serious on this, we're on the same page.
In post 424, Creature wrote:
In post 97, Almost50 wrote:24. Scioness Sajj+ (Leaning Scum. "hi" and not "/confirm" sounds like buddying to me)
sounds stupid
This is unnecessary. Reduce post count pls and tia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 452, Performer wrote:Tr on golden here. I replaced in to help out ircher, my old-time buddy - before that, I read the slots I could replace into. I was seeing screenplay as scummy, but when I wanted to choose another slot I thought was still open, it was too late and I was stuck into this one. Fortunately this slot (me) I'm in , is town.
I can see why golden has sr on screenplay though, he posted quite a bit of fluff.
I think Golden meant he just didn’t see what they had done to deserve those reads. That might actually change my perception of those posts those. Golden Robster what point were you trying to make by asking about A50’s TRs?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 533, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 528, Scioness Sajj wrote:
texcat
- you have asked a lot of questions - do you have any conclusions? or just reads.
this

texcat is all questions and zero commitment

just pings me like passive scum acting town with lack of actual followup and zero interest in the questions they're asking in the first place
I felt like they had a towny snappiness. Also I’m less inclined to go after someone who does a lot of questioning with little follow-up/conclusions cos that’s a problem I myself have.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 537, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Prod received

Whats going on? I have been a bit unwell. Please allow me to catch up!
I’ve seen very little of you. Tell me when/why I can expect more.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 543, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 539, JarJarDrinks wrote:hey Vax, maybe it'd be easier to get people to vote for me if u point them to where you explain why u think I'm scum.

where is that again?
Its day 1. I have no reasons!

You are not on my town list nor are on anyone elses. I think it's a great place to start. You have done nothing since your wagon has started to dissuade me from lynching you. There is also an added bonus that I will talk about tomorrow.

Lets get this party started so can do like Bob Seager says and work on my Night Moves.
If you have no reasons either stop the campaigning for votes or get reasons.
I don’t want someone who has no plans doing any sort of people-directing.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 564, texcat wrote:
In post 1, Ircher wrote:
Setup Details
  1. All private threads possess day talk.
More common than reading the rules evidently. :}
This is probably true very unfortunately
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 658, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 652, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 388, Kublai Khan wrote:I'll start it then. The Almost50 wagon sadly isn't going to happen today.

Why do you say this? It was still tied for number one when you cast your vote elsewhere.
Because lots of people were giving a Day 1 townpass to Almost50. So the wagon really had no momentum or potential for momentum.
Understandable. I’ve kinda felt a bit better about him recently but won’t be taking my vote off until he demonstrates some actual effort with my Creature thing.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 567, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 545, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 544, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 543, Vaxkiller wrote:You are not on my town list nor are on anyone elses.
Poppycock!!

rtft
No ones hard defending you or convincing me otherwise including you!
Well no shit no one's hard defending me. How tf does that have anything to do w/ ur read on me?

Like are u basically saying that you're voting me cuz it's easiest?
Hot take actually: Vax is scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 605, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
: A50, KK
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
: Osuka, Pine
Kind of town
: Hopkirk, Dunnstral, Creature, Scioness
Neutral/Undecided
: Lalendra (N), Ausuka (UD), JJD (UD), Android (N)
Meh
: Texcat, Lovebird, Performer
Leaning Scum
: Vaxkiller
Scum
:

Potential lynches:
Vax > Tex > Performer > Lovebird
You know one thing I noticed was you stepped up to defend Edosurist and I don’t really see any read on him. Why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 612, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:hopkirk has too many townreads.
Very much no. Pay attention to what the list says.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 628, Performer wrote:@wheme you’re 100% right, vax replaced into screen, I replaced into the charles slot. My questions to you - why did you keep your naked vote on me since pg 1, and why did you invite me to your neighborhood? You are also one of my scumreads.

Bonus question: spot the truth.
Why did you feel you needed to post this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 671, Almost50 wrote:
In post 662, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 658, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 652, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Because lots of people were giving a Day 1 townpass to Almost50. So the wagon really had no momentum or potential for momentum.
Understandable. I’ve kinda felt a bit better about him recently but won’t be taking my vote off until he demonstrates some actual effort with my Creature thing.
Skimming is bad, but I understand you wanted to get the jest of it all in one go, so I'll help you:
In post 438, Almost50 wrote:OK, Creature can be town now
I didn't skim. I don't care about your current opinion on Creature. I want you to demonstrate you're not just going off rote with your read.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Whatever. You had your shot and blew it. The game I wanted you to point to was Open 688. You modded that game, so you should remember that Creature was so unengaged that he forgot his night action. Your assertion that it's completely black-and-white was bullshit.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How about instead of deflecting with memes you actually respond to my issues I have?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 689, Almost50 wrote:
In post 688, Gamma Emerald wrote:How about instead of deflecting with memes you actually respond to my issues I have?
Nope. In my mind I have already responded sufficiently and you're just trying to act like you're doing something useful, so that's all you're going to get from me.

P.S. Don't forget I am one of the best players on MS who can read you. Also, I already had Edo down as Scum, and you only confirmed it to me. 100% Scum slot. :wink:
Well you didn’t give me what I wanted, which was a sign that you’re not just going through the motions. FYI I’m not sold you being scum yet. I actually was hoping you’d pass so I could be less conflicted about townreading you.
In post 690, Performer wrote:off topic: brilliant signature regarding always having hope, by the way.
Are you a Danganronpa fan too? FYI I’m only about halfway through the DR3 anime (to avoid spoilers).
In post 666, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 628, Performer wrote:@wheme you’re 100% right, vax replaced into screen, I replaced into the charles slot. My questions to you - why did you keep your naked vote on me since pg 1, and why did you invite me to your neighborhood? You are also one of my scumreads.

Bonus question: spot the truth.
Why did you feel you needed to post this?
A controlled reaction test toward that slot. His response was substandard, instead of parsing what I said to him. I don't see town replying that way to it. Also, no one but wheme & you brought it up. That's...rather interesting.
--------
ebwop:
"P.S. Don't forget I am one of the best players on MS who can read you. Also, I already had Edo down as Scum, and you only confirmed it to me. 100% Scum slot."
Whoaaaa a50. I think I am out of my league being in this game LOL.
I had edo as scum because of lurk though. Gamma is the complete opposite.[/quote]
I see about the reaction test. I have Wheme as towny in my notes but not exactly sure why. One think I did note that he’s probably not scum with you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 692, Hopkirk wrote:Thanks Performer.
In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 54, Hopkirk wrote:Pining for a scum lynch.
Happy with my vote.
Ok what. Did you mean to say you were happy with voting no one?
Votes didn't count at this stage and voting on my phone takes 8 extra keyboard changes.
Pine had just posted.
Anything else about the post that doesn't make sense?
I guess that makes sense?
In post 646, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 284, Hopkirk wrote:How my mind works
-Start of d1 is to interact with people and form reads on them.
-I want to interact with Lalandra but nobody else does. No need to interact with Edo as there's a wagon which is a subsitute.
-Vote Lalandra.
This wasn’t brought up originally though.
Not sure what you mean. He said how he approaches things, I said how I approach things.
I've been town a lot recently, so you can see the same process in probably my last fiveish games.
If you mean something else, I want to know what.
I mean that you never mentioned wanting to interact with Lalendra before.

@Gamma: your catchup comes from scum Gamma. It reminds me a lot of a scum sub-in and catch up you did last time we played. Is this playstyle/do you catch up the same as town (if so can you link something I guess).
Yeah this is my general style of catch-up most games and I can understand how you see it that way given A50’s reaction to some of my posts. What I’m thinking is happening is your previous experience with me is coloring your current perceptions. Same goes for A50.
PEdit: and now I feel more validated in this opinion.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 707, Hopkirk wrote:Actually 'nasty' is a good search too for what I'm saying.

Looking there and seeing me talking about this to Gamma before makes me like 665 if Gamma's using a meta tell on me there. (were you?)
No, but I can understand how you think that. I was just thinking he read it a little wrong because I had a little trouble reading it myself.
Also:
VOTE: Vaxkiller
At this point A50 is town to me, though not firmly. As for why Vax, as stated I think he’s kinda sorta trying to direct the town without a proper goal in mind. That kinda strikes me as scummy as it speaks of an underlying apathy towards who goes.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw Flavor Leaf where you at?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think it’s okay, I scumread osuka as well, but don’t feel like the day should end yet so I’m looking at other things for now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 718, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 710, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Vaxkiller
At this point A50 is town to me, though not firmly. As for why Vax, as stated I think he’s kinda sorta trying to direct the town without a proper goal in mind. That kinda strikes me as scummy as it speaks of an underlying apathy towards who goes.
I kinda sorta think you are kinda using lots of unsure-ness in your statement there. It kinda strikes me as a weird way to vote someone. Kinda.

Sorta.

No seriously, gamma, what are you talking about? You think I have apathy toward the game?
I think you’re apathetic to who gets lynched
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 727, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 664, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know one thing I noticed was you stepped up to defend Edosurist and I don’t really see any read on him. Why?
wasn't defending edo but calling out bad and unjustified reasoning; scumreading someone who had less than 5 posts at that point whilst not paying attention to others with similar low activity is hypocritical at best
That wasn’t why A50 went after him?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Gfdi
A50 felt confident enough in his read based on that one post
Does that make it easier for you to comprehend?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 249, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 247, Almost50 wrote:I have explained it when I voted him. You don't hop on the 2nd leading wagon with "I'm gonna sheep this other person" unless:

A) You're Scum with the player who has the largest wagon on them.
B) You're Scum who want to make sure the two competing wagons are on town, so if one collapses the other gets pushed further.
C) You're hard TRing the person you're sheeping AND trust their reads to be good enough to sheep.

You are free to evaluate the 3 options (or come up with a 4th), but -to me- it looks like 2/3 of the reasons = Edo is Scum. Furthermore .. actually ISO me to get the idea of why pushing me any further for no good reason is more likely to come from Scum.
Or... there could be many other reasons like:

1. Pressuring you with a wagon since he's unsatisfied with how you're acting weird d1.
2. Putting a vote on you because he feels it's the best place currently.
3. Just voting you because he gets scum vibes from you?

etc etc.

You hard SR'ing someone just because they joined your wagon feels super defensive; the leading wagon only has 4 votes (it takes 13 to lynch) and it's only page eight.
err what was this then?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 757, osuka wrote:
In post 634, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 140, osuka wrote:This is by far the earliest in any game I’ve had to quote myself
In post 86, osuka wrote:
In post 85, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 53, Pine wrote:

I'm going to call an early SR on this. Some kind of combination of LAMIST and "haha let's do this anti-Town thing as a joke but no really."
best pregame case I've seen in a long time.

VOTE: osuka
follow up question: is it the only pregame case you’ve seen in a while?
In post 96, osuka wrote:
Why is that bad?
In post 124, osuka wrote:
In post 112, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 95, osuka wrote:
In post 92, JarJarDrinks wrote: followup to ur followup:
In post 59, osuka wrote:if I got a nickel for every time this was said about me
what specifically do u get called out about? Being LAMIST?
i mean what they say will vary, but I generally get called out as being scummy very early in the game by at least some of the players. Usually during rvs
So I guess we should just give u a pass on any scumminess huh?

scumpoints for an unprompted self-meta this early in the game
In post 113, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 96, osuka wrote:
Why is that bad?
I'll answer u after charles answers me.
In post 114, JarJarDrinks wrote:So I guess we have to lynch almost to see if we win on day 1.

VOTE: Almost50
VOTE: jarjar
the lynch train goes choo choo
In post 135, osuka wrote:Jarjar is giving me mad newbscum vibes, which is funny since he’s played more here than I have
plus the way you reacted to the push on this page

Idk, osuka hasn’t been looking very good to me and this is detailing why somewhat: his priorities on what he’s pushing feel distorted
what are my perceived priorities vs. the ones you expect?
The questions you’re asking don’t feel important at all, they feel like busywork
Also gonna note osuka is taking a hard offensive against Performer here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 758, osuka wrote:
In post 647, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 320, osuka wrote:not sure how i feel about hopkirk. very up in the air right now, but i'm fairly sure that slot is either pr or scum.

a50 has been having a breakdown as of page 12. tops my lynch pool, along with aa9 and jarjar.

khan can be town for now
I think he’s kinda been sensible, why do you perceive it as a breakdown?
just his general tone makes him sound like he's so far out of his comfort zone that it's a little pitiful, really
That’s not how I interpret it at all, he seems perfectly fine
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Osuka and JarJarDrinks on Page 32 feels like a complete slap fight. They both seem nitpicky
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 821, Ausuka wrote:I've only played one game with her but Lalendra is another player who feels meh as town I think going by experience + her sig. FL is a very good bet for scum imo.
I kinda agree with you about Flavor, he seems super disengaged
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So just pick one? Idk
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 876, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 668, Myloninja13 wrote:I think this is Gamma!Town here!
why is that?
What is your opinion on me and why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 882, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 879, Myloninja13 wrote:
why is that?

It looks very similar to the other town games I've played with Gamma.
Why does it look similar? Have you played with scum!Gamma?
...Have you?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 891, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 847, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 821, Ausuka wrote:I've only played one game with her but Lalendra is another player who feels meh as town I think going by experience + her sig. FL is a very good bet for scum imo.
I kinda agree with you about Flavor, he seems super disengaged
I’m not logging into the his account very often :lol:

And when does disengaged make me scum? Ever? I’m super active as scum, and when I’m lucky, I’m generally active lurking. Here I clearly don’t know anything. (I just skimmed this page a little and the last page, but couldn’t really piece much together.

I’ll likely catch up during the night, and go from there at this point
ok
it's just the last times I've seen you scum you've either been fairly inactive (Mini 1865) or quickly obv to me (Mini 1996), so I kinda got concerned with you not being active. What are your current reads?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

eh wot m8
it looks like Flavor has just locked onto this one topic
can you please braoden your focus?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 923, Flavor Leaf wrote:Now Performer is in a spot where I’ve done exactly what they were implying I should do, however it was targeted at him.

I’m curious to see how Performer responds to me before I take much further action (I’ll probably delve Performer more in a bit)

If he comes at me, he’s strictly attacking for just analyzing one of my posts. I’m very aware that you could be town, but am leaning towards ScumPerf yet and seeing projection in your posts. Can I see you posting like this as town? Sure, but it’s enough that I’m going to delve further into it until I can figure out what I need or see something else worth putting more time into.

So Performer...how will you respond?
Why did you post this? Now he's self-conscious about the whole thing and will be checking himself.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ebwop: *if he's scum he will be
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler:
In post 960, Performer wrote:
osuka - how he has at least 4/6 of to be scum, is a mighty big # of scum out of those 6 - that doesn’t seem probable.
In terms of working together as town, I was asking folks to form a substantial wagon by half day at latest - it's one of the guidelines I use to scumhunt. An alternative as we've all seen before, is trying to get only 1 wagon near day's end, the person suddenly tells us they're a pr, then we're left scrambling for another wagon. Yes, we still have some time left but rushing at the deadline is a bad idea.
Your made me think you were likelier town though, with your question to tex looking like you're trying to stay invested in figuring out thought process, along with your brief interaction with ausuka on pg 30.

Hop seemed town based on my ISO of him. His was about gamma seeming scummy

ausuka at first I thought ausuka was scummy, then tr for her interaction on pg 18 of what I thought at the time was openness & honesty, now I put her at null because she speculated about traitor talk, literally no one else brought it up before that. On the other hand, she could have a point about a50 instead being the traitor, but that could be worked out later in the game. I found it really odd she had dunn & mylon as tr.
Fairly confident in ausuka's meta read of me. She's moderated me when I was pr, we've played scum together (I think in my 2nd game onsite, it was terrible), I was town & she was scum in another game, and we probably played in a few more. Good to see another familiar face, how have things been?

a50 for the tone of his posts & how he touched on helping protect prs. Huge fan of that, always a believer in protecting our prs. He had sr on gamma & osuka, had tr on ausuka.

Jar due to . Tr me because he had meta with me, ever since my first game onsite over 2 years ago.

Golden due to my . Had sr on screenplay & I would've too, if I replaced into another slot

Pine - tone of his posts & called out osuka for being LAMIST

Texcat - the way she’s been scumhunting in her ISO, like her about arcangel being an sr, and her follow-up to arcangel not answering her questioning.

Khan - proactively progressing things, noted the awfully random traitor talk on pg 6. Had a50, rampage, me as scum on pg 31 in his reply to osuka - which was strange and possibly scummy, so I put khan as null because he posted an unexplained associative of us 3. Pg 34 interaction between khan & ausuka – made me move khan to tr. The inquiring of a sudden tr from ausuka to osuka, was one of the telling things in that interaction.
In post 962, Performer wrote:Null:

Gamma - strongly agreed with gamma's stance on vax, as well as his clear & concise reasoning, proactive approach, and lines of inquiry - such as against golden for defending edosurist. I could see gamma's posts coming from town. He had wheme as tr but he wasn't sure why, which was a red flag. Could see scum making that up as a deflection topic.
Later during osuka’s wagon analysis - picked me of all the people osuka was analyzing on his wagon - looked like scum targeting. He was the only one who picked me out of osuka’s wagon analysis, and he was the only one who asked me why I did a reaction test against wheme. All of that made me move my tr of him to null.

Dunn never replied about his sr on me, despite it being on my opening post. He's a traditionally hard slot to read. Just a bare poster on d1, and if it wasn't for him thinking I was scummy, I would've added him to the "fine with lynching" pool of lurkers today.

fumu/lovebird/dave - hard to get a read on this slot. Need to see more from this slot

scioness - kept defending creature before pg 16. Voted one of my null slots (ausuka) at the time
In post 965, Performer wrote:
Creature naked voted me (suspicious without explanation), stayed active with his one-line posts (good sign). Later he just randomly votes mylon of all people. Later naked voted me again. Added to my sr for fishy sequence of unexplained events

rampage - I do agree with his post talk about lynching lurkers. But his looked very odd for unvoting creature simply since he "took up an entire page." That just makes no sense from town, it looks like a manufactured reason. The rest of the ISO just looked too bare to be town, seemed like coasting scum. He said he would catch up, then posted about being unable to catch up, didn’t say anything about his reads (sr or tr), even did an unneeded claim - in other games, I’ve seen folks do a claim like that with no good reason, later they turned out scum. By this point of the game, he should’ve put up something more than what he's put up.

Etl voted me for my opening post, said it was lamist. See my for further sorting of him. Had sr on jar, me, rampage. gamma & wheme were his tr. I called him out for one of my posts, and he didn't reply about it - looked scummy, like he's brushing it off and just in some death tunnel. All he’s done is keep his vote on me ever since I came in, which makes him even fishier.

Arcangel - see texcat read for more on my read on arcangel. Also, arcangel voted texcat first, and voted her again in that 604 post. Since we’re nearing the half-day mark, the series of posts from arcangel does not make me tr her. Also in the area of possible lurking scum

wavemode naked voted osuka, voted texcat (my tr), voted the charles slot due to him asking a game setup question (scummy reason to vote someone), did a prodge post, continued lurking, popped up to vote osuka after osuka’s wagon analysis. Definitely suspect line of actions from wavemode, can’t see that coming from town.

vax kept defending creature before pg 16. Later made what looked like an opportunistic vote on scioness, while scioness voted ausuka. Definitely on sr due to his ISO.

flavor - after half day, still hasn’t voted anyone - lurk central. Self meta post looked like a fluff post - how does that help anyone who hasn't played with you, tr you? Also, see my for elaboration

wheme, mylon - for lurking and/or low content (fluff). As I stated in my opening post, it’s not wise to let folks like that slide by (handing them a free pass). On a related note, fairly certain at least 1 of scum is lurking in some way. Also, they made plenty of bare posts that had no elaboration.
idk about a couple of your reads
Creature, even beyond his typical activity readability, has made a couple comments that seem pretty likely to come from him as town. I think he's definitively town.
As for the read on me I don't see what you mean about my read on wheme? I also checked what you meant by me picking you out and that wasn't me just selecting a name; he actually seemed to be hardlining for you, and it felt a little strange to me. And I didn't ask you "why did you reaction test", I asked what you were doing. That's not very fair criticizing me for asking about something I wasn't aware of until you pointed it out.
Your logic on A50 was actually something I overlooked from him (the PR thing), that solidifies my townread on him. Can't really explain why unless he gives me permission, cos the reasoning involves outing one of his alts.
I think you're putting the cart before the horse on a couple of meta reads. Just because their reason to read you how they are is good doesn't mean they're town, they could get the same data as scum. I prefer looking at it in the sense of them actually paying attention for certain things meaning they're town, cos they are proving they need to sort you. This is why the comments Creature has made help me townread him, because they make a lot of sense for him to ask based on his meta with the people he's asking about.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 995, Hopkirk wrote:Does Wave ever flip town here.
Why is this getting brought up? Wave hasn't been much of a discussion topic up to this point.
In post 996, Hopkirk wrote:@Performer offtopic: Wheme/Screen are son/dad f I remember right.
@Performer ontopic: how much of your recent reads were based on stuff you were thinking but hadn’t written, and how much was based on reisoing?
Oh shoot they're father and son? Then one of my notes is near concrete now.
In post 997, Hopkirk wrote:Group A: Almost 50, Ousuka, Creature, Pine, Dunn, KK
Group B: Mylo, Gamma, Robster, ETL, Wheme, Scion, JJD
Neutralish. Wouldn’t vote.: Lal, LB/Dave, Flavour Leaf, Ausuka
Need to reread pool: Vax/Arc/Performer/Android/Wave/Texcat/TheRampage
Group a and b mean?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1013, Hopkirk wrote:@Gamma: see 1004 for A/B.
Why does wave not being bought up before matter?
Because it feels strange as heck that he just pops up as the hot topic
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1016, Hopkirk wrote:Given neighbors can be mafia, who are you with?
3p is like 90% including mafia. 4+ I assume is even more likely. Mafia would also know these people are neigbors given daytalk and no third parties.
2p seems odd/improbable in a 25p game.
idk about 2p hoods, I need to check the setup generation on another of Ircher's games, which had a lot of hoods
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1023, Ausuka wrote:I could be wrong but like I think there's plenty of potential for 3 town neighbourhood in a 25p game.

As a sidenote it's probably mechanically optimal to lynch in {rampage, wavemode} because they've both claimed VT. (completely unprovoked)
Are you arguing that claiming VT unprovoked is scummy?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1025, Ausuka wrote:He has made one post so far. I can't quote it of course but it was pregame or close to it, I can't remember, and had literally 0 game-related content, or any real content at all.

Basically equivalent to his content in-thread tbh :P
Yeah I can see the point against wavemode here, though it may not be the one you're making
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1032, Hopkirk wrote:I feel like you're missing and/or misinterpreting a lot in the last couple of pages Gamma.
what then?
In post 1033, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1030, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1023, Ausuka wrote:I could be wrong but like I think there's plenty of potential for 3 town neighbourhood in a 25p game.

As a sidenote it's probably mechanically optimal to lynch in {rampage, wavemode} because they've both claimed VT. (completely unprovoked)
Well I think it is to some extent, yeah, although it's more the ungenuine AtE that comes along with it that I find scummy.
Okay. That makes sense.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1032, Hopkirk wrote:I feel like you're missing and/or misinterpreting a lot in the last couple of pages Gamma.
what then?
In post 1033, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1030, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Well I think it is to some extent, yeah, although it's more the ungenuine AtE that comes along with it that I find scummy.
Okay. That makes sense.
After some backtracking to old games when would you say you developed this mindset Ausuka?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1038, Ausuka wrote:Don't really remember?

Yes, I know you claimed for no reason in FN6 and that is an example of town doing it. I still believe it is generally something scum are more likely to do. The reason for this is that there's no good town motivation. Like, your claim made it easier for scum to find the jailkeeper and town gained nothing. It's just something I think scum would be more willing to do in general than town.
Was actually thinking about Mini Normal 1908 but that's also something.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1041, Hopkirk wrote:Ausuka clearly means by 'mechanical level' that VT/Neighbor are better lynches than potential pr lynches.
Altough wavemode is right the circumstances are different. He had his role partially outed, Rampage did not.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1047, osuka wrote:VOTE: performer
we need a real wagon. if people arent down to lynch performer, i'll vote wavemode

lynching either gives a 50% chance of scum, as i see it, because im fairly confident ausuka is town
I mean there's a wagon on you -_-
But I agree we do need other wagons given proximity to day end plus I feel fine with what I've gotten out of today so
VOTE: wavemode
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1053, Performer wrote:off topic: @gamma I just recalled a question you followed up with me about your signature - sorry about the delay in reply! But I am not aware of that anime in your signature. I have watched other anime like Bleach (Aizen being one my fave characters), Trigun, School Rumble, Death Note, One Punch Man, Naruto, the one with the giants that eat people, and so on.
It's actually a video game but there is an anime tied to the games
I like Bleach, Death Note, and OPM out of those, and have seen the first episode of Trigun and want to see more because I think it has potential.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1065, Golden Robster wrote:outing and thinning a 3p hood just because you SR someone in that hood is bad

why are you super invested into the idea that wavemode is scum

effort isn't alignment-indicative but he's literally done nothing and 3p hood could be town 3p hood
idek about that
ausuka can back me up on the one: there was a game where there was one guy suspected as the one scum in a hood and he skated by the whole game despite that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1115, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1114, Gamma Emerald wrote: ausuka can back me up on the one: there was a game where there was one guy suspected as the one scum in a hood and he skated by the whole game despite that
Uhhh what game was this? Not that scum!you would lie about something this trivial but I don't remember it :P
Mafia month
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wait I thought von was the scum in the hood? w/e I guess I'm right even if I'm wrong?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@dave
lol that was sarcasm
Wheme was confused
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1137, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 900, Gamma Emerald wrote:
why is that?
What is your opinion on me and why?
You seem fine. Looks like you are sorting people you have history with.
In post 901, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 882, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 879, Myloninja13 wrote:
why is that?

It looks very similar to the other town games I've played with Gamma.
Why does it look similar? Have you played with scum!Gamma?
...Have you?
Never played with you, no.
Okay. It looked like you were objecting to his read, and it also looked like you had played with scum!me by the fact you asked that question
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1140, davesaz wrote:
In post 1138, Gamma Emerald wrote:@dave
lol that was sarcasm
Wheme was confused
I was kinda hoping that Performer would be the one to reply to that.

Was there any followup, from anyone? (before me now)
I feel that it's potentially important.
He kinda did
I also followed up but Performer mentioned that already
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1149, Scioness Sajj wrote:Ausuka and Gamma (and maybe somebody else idr)are scum reading Flavour of meta but nobody voted? what's up with that?
It's not strong enough for me to vote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1197, Ircher wrote:
TheRampage requested replacement. Please note that I am
not
currently planning on extending this day's deadline.
This is kinda annoying the amount of prods/replaces we're having. Let's end the darn day already.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1210, Dunnstral wrote:So because once upon a time a traitor outed their neighborhood in a completely different setup, Ausuka is a traitor in this game for outing her neighborhood
this
A50 just because it looks vaguely similar doesn't mean it is worth going on, I struggle with this sometimes myself
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1212, Performer wrote:Aus – summer school’s ok. I wish more people my age play forum mafia. How’s work?
Ausuka how old are you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1241, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1239, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1212, Performer wrote:Aus – summer school’s ok. I wish more people my age play forum mafia. How’s work?
Ausuka how old are you
14 but I didn't say anything even remotely like that :P Didn't bother correcting anything not game relevant tbh. The only thing that didn't happen are the lines about school, Perf just expressed surprise that I was mm4, everything else is accurate.
lol
What I question is how have you been on the site for as long as you have at that age, we all know what happened to sheep
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1255, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1250, davesaz wrote:IMO the case on Wavemode is an active lurking / having absolutely no scumreads worth the name kind of case.
The case morphed into him being in a neighborhood of 3, as I've outlined
that's not why I'm voting
I'm voting for his activity feeling like trying to avoid being read
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1265, Dunnstral wrote:People voting Wavemode for no reason/"we need wagons:

Davesaz, Gamma Emerald
This is wrong, I just gave my reason
you're next once wavemode flips scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1267, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 884, Ircher wrote:
Day 1 VC #21Performer (1) -
Almost50 (0) -
Golden Robster (1) -
Pine (0) -
Creature (0) -
Kublai Khan (0) -
Hopkirk (0) -
Edosurist
Gamma Emerald (1) -
Ausuka (2) - ,
Lalendra (0) -
Lovebird (0) -
JarJarDrinks (3) - , ,

Andriod18 (0) -
Texcat (1) -
ArcAngel9 (0) -
Vaxkiller (2) - ,
Wavemode (0) -
TheRampage (3) - , ,
Myloninja13 (0) -
Scioness Sajj (0) -
Not Voting (2) - Flavor Leaf,

Lynch ThresholdDuring day 1, it takes 13 votes to lynch a player.

Deadline
Day 1 ends on June 30, 2018 8:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2018-06-30 20:00:00).

Moderator NotesEspeciallyTheLies is V/LA for an indefinite time.
Scioness Sajj V/LA until July 2.
Seeking a replacement for Lovebird who has failed to pick up their prod. If they post before I find a replacement, they may keep their slot.

If you notice any mistakes, please point them out. (That includes looking at the voting history.)

Spoiler: Current Voting History
Day 1Dunnstral:
Srceenplay (0): (Null)
Peformer:
Joral (0): (Null)
Almost50: --> -->
Fumuki (0): (Null)
Golden Robster: --> --> --> --> --> -->
Pine:
Creature: --> -->
Kublai Khan: --> --> --> -->
WhemeStar: -->
Hopkirk: --> -->
Edosurist: -->
Gamma Emerald:
Ausuka: --> --> --> -->
Lalendra: -->
EspeciallyTheLies: -->
Lovebird:
JarJarDrinks: --> --> --> --> -->
Osuka: --> --> --> --> --> -->
Texcat:
Andriod18: --> -->
ArcAngel9: --> -->
Charles510 (2): -->
Vaxkiller: --> --> --> -->
Wavemode: --> --> -->
TheRampage: --> -->
Myloninja13: -->
Scioness Sajj:

Spoiler: Previous Voting History
Pre-GameDunnstral (2): -->
Srceenplay (1):
Pine (1):
Kublai Khan (1):
Hopkirk (1):
Edosurist (1):
Osuka (2): -->
Texcat (1):
Wavemode (1):
Nope, he was on a vanity wagon all day until Wavemode wagon popped up then it's "we need wagons" and voting for not even the largest wagon

Gamma can be scum
Yeah bullshit I had a reason for that too, I felt like piling on was saying "oh I'm okay with wagoning to end the day" when I wasn't then
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1272, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1257, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1255, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1250, davesaz wrote:IMO the case on Wavemode is an active lurking / having absolutely no scumreads worth the name kind of case.
The case morphed into him being in a neighborhood of 3, as I've outlined
that's not why I'm voting
I'm voting for his activity feeling like trying to avoid being read
So you're voting him for lurking, cool
Sorta? It feels like scum-motivated lurking though. My thought process is he sorta forgot to do anything in the hood, which is something scum does iirc, so to avoid having to explain himself there he lurked out in the main game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1323, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1210, Dunnstral wrote:So because once upon a time a traitor outed their neighborhood in a completely different setup, Ausuka is a traitor in this game for outing her neighborhood
This was the logic A50 was operating on
In post 1324, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1314, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1308, Creature wrote:I'm just one extra slot
We both need to readjust and reenter the game ASAP.
Weird interaction here btw
why the sudden focus on A50?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1333, Golden Robster wrote:lynching within the hood isn't town-oriented play;

why thin the hood d1 when it will become super apparent who scum is regardless of whether we lynch them

mafia will become paranoid about them having power roles apart from the hood and will try and nk them
except wavemode has literally confirmed this is not the case for him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1343, Golden Robster wrote:ausuka outing as IC makes it super clear that there could be other power roles in the hood which makes them nk worthy from scum pov

why lynch them at our own cost?
This feels wrong. Since one already outed, would it be more logical to conclude that there's a lesser chance for anyone else in the hood to have a PR? Plus what I already stated.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1359, osuka wrote:
wavemode did not claim

i would like to see a performer lynch and i'm still okay with lynching a50 in this fine day 1 we have here but, since the game needs to go somewhere
VOTE: vax

hopefully just to put some pressure, see what happens
This is a full-on lie
In post 1015, wavemode wrote:
do what you want, I'm just a town neighbor

it's like i said, no matter who you lynch today it's gonna be wrong

let's get this over with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1409, Vaxkiller wrote:Would anyone mind if golden was gone Day 2?
He's been striking me as scum so I wouldn't mind
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1415, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1267, Dunnstral wrote:Nope, he was on a vanity wagon all day until Wavemode wagon popped up then it's "we need wagons" and voting for not even the largest wagon

Gamma can be scum
That's a really good point that I hadn't considered. So you think Gamma and Wave are scum together? If so who is with them?
Why is that the conclusion you're drawing out of all possible ones? I'd think osuka/me would be more logical.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1432, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1430, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1359, osuka wrote:
wavemode did not claim

i would like to see a performer lynch and i'm still okay with lynching a50 in this fine day 1 we have here but, since the game needs to go somewhere
VOTE: vax

hopefully just to put some pressure, see what happens
This is a full-on lie
In post 1015, wavemode wrote:
do what you want, I'm just a town neighbor

it's like i said, no matter who you lynch today it's gonna be wrong

let's get this over with
Or... you know, just something he missed.
either way enough people had the misconception that it needed to be reposted
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wave Can you provide some reasoning for your reads rather than just throwing stuff into the thread tia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay thanks bro
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1470, Kublai Khan wrote:I'm kinda wavering on Performance. Wavemode is challenging the top levels of the scummy charts.

I don't know if this game is active or coordinated enough to change course though.
idk I think people are shifting away from those two in general
also HI FROZEN ANGEL
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1488, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1323, Dunnstral wrote:
This was the logic A50 was operating on
In post 1324, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1314, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1308, Creature wrote:I'm just one extra slot
We both need to readjust and reenter the game ASAP.
Weird interaction here btw
why the sudden focus on A50?
Not really focusing on him, just said what came to mind and they happened to both be about him
ok fair
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1536, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1531, Frozen Angel wrote:It's sad that I can't remember people meta xd
Spoiler: @FA
Can't remember what?? :eek:
I'm
The Cop
. Always have been and always will be, even when I'm not!! :P
pffffft
@FA been doing well myself, got myself a job recently
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1552, Scioness Sajj wrote:lynch lynch lynch
VOTE: performer
l-4
In post 1554, Myloninja13 wrote:VOTE: Performer
yeah um no I don't like how it's becoming a situation where performer is the ONLY wagon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1572, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1205, Almost50 wrote:somebody find the rerun of The Real Folks Blues modded by Firebringer and Frozen Angel
It was based on my design / blue prints and was ran by Radiantcowbells and Firebringer not me.
I missed that he ref'ed the rerun, that wasn't an element in the rerun actually, it was in the original
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1582, Frozen Angel wrote:I think my prefrences are Jar Performer wave 1 or 2 in lurkers. Dunn whem and golden had scummy moments too

I hard townread KK. in a lower tier there is A50 and creature - read on A50 is shakier for me.
you had what looked like a scumlean on me and nothing came from that: why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

nvm shouldv'e read down
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1617, Ircher wrote:
Votecount 1.34

Performer(10)
~ (46), (59), (41), (68), (48), (82), (12), (94), (41), (15)

Wavemode(3)
~ (57), (24), (97)
Andriod18(3)
~ (106), (124), (101)
Osuka(2)
~ (24), (16)
Texcat(1)
~ (55)
JarJarDrinks(1)
~ (13)
FlavorLeaf(1)
~ (32)

Not Voting (4): (89), (93), (66), FlavorLeaf(23)

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-07-01 16:00:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

Performed 10 calls in 127 seconds. With an average of 12.7612 seconds per call.
So umm wavemode's only motive to vote performer was to "form wagons" and that was direct counterwagoning to himself
I may be off my rocker but that feels kinda scummy to me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1676, Creature wrote:He's a pain that (atleast I believe) will eventually be sorted later in the game

Pretty used to see him lurking lately
Actually as far as I can tell Dunn's been fairly active this game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1682, Frozen Angel wrote:IDk how I feel about an android wagon.
I'll definitely support it over Performer but as long as wavemode remains an option I prolly won't go for it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Andriod18
yeah wave isn't happening today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1712, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1708, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1682, Frozen Angel wrote:IDk how I feel about an android wagon.
I'll definitely support it over Performer but as long as wavemode remains an option I prolly won't go for it
explain your town read on performer please
Their thought process felt natural when I was doing my catch-up, and there's the fact that the game seemed resigned to just lynch him. I don't think that happens to scum!Performer unless it really sets up his tam well association-wise and I don't recall anyone making associations based on him flipping scum much.
In post 1713, Frozen Angel wrote:Why is android happening today?

why you want wave to happen today?
maybe I'm being irrational, but wave sorta thread dodging felt bad, plus his vote of performer doesn't really impress me
as for andriod yes it's a lurker lynch but it's one I feel okay with, especially since apparently they've been active elsewhere? someone else said this and I haven't checked myself.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

, , and are the ones I like best from a look-over
I didn't note specific posts wrt to this fyi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1725, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1721, Gamma Emerald wrote:, , and are the ones I like best from a look-over
I didn't note specific posts wrt to this fyi
My main issue with 432 is selective commenting and forceful commenting

I like the other 2
I can kinda get selective commenting, what does forceful commenting mean?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1730, WhemeStar wrote:Leaf dude is scum
uh why are you interjecting with this all of a sudden?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1788, wavemode wrote:
In post 1704, Gamma Emerald wrote:So umm wavemode's only motive to vote performer was to "form wagons"
[citation needed]
In post 1704, Gamma Emerald wrote:and that was direct counterwagoning to himself
well when you're the leading wagon every wagon formed thereafter is a counterwagon...

it's like when you're at the north pole

by definition, any direction you move in is south
Fair on anything else being a counterwagon, but your only provided reason to vote performer was making a wagon, at least when you first voted there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1798, Golden Robster wrote:UNVOTE: Android
why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1807, Golden Robster wrote:if this is scum android, I think he would of hardclaimed a PR role instead of VT
In post 1795, Dunnstral wrote:Not impressed with the reasoning or total lack thereof to vote andriod over performer by the last half of this wagon - get performer
think the lack of reasoning from people is because this does feel like a policy lynch; nothing from his content stands out as majorly scummy and the only reason most of us are voting between these two wagons is because deadline is approaching
lol ok
so why not vote elsewhere rather than unvoting and not contributing to any wagons
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1824, Ausuka wrote:performer just won't flip scum.

not even going to bother defending Mylo because he should not be doing what he is doing at all and mylo!scum could naked vote a few times. he can obvtown but he hasn't been doing it
hrm, now my gears are a-turning
@FA yea I'm currently trying to get through the DR3 anime fyi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
honestly the behavior after this slot claimed from a couple people makes me think it's town
is there any other wagon to performer (besides android)? I'll vote performer if it's literally the ONLY option, but if anything else is there I'll probably vote there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1849, Performer wrote:VOTE: Performer
I am the Town Vengeful Neighbor. Planning to kill someone who yields information for us. Wasn't at all expecting to be lynched today though. I've always believed town , regardless of pr or not , need to scumhunt through the thread posts first before relying on their abilities (should be secondary reliance)...but that's just my philosophy I guess. This role has been weirdly fitting for me.

Ausuka needs to be saved tonight - if we have the proper roles, please save her.
---------
Been looking into some greyflag nightless & geriatric ruleset games in micro queue - considering joining those in mid Sept at earliest, after my massive Seoul, Korea trip. Those look really fun, it's been awhile since I played a game from the non-normal or non-newbie queues...
oh I missed this at the bottom of the page
I don't see this flipping scum so I'm going to be analyzing this shady ass wagon development I've been seeing in-depth tomorrow
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1895, JarJarDrinks wrote:Shoot from the wagon cause scum is surely on it and worst case we lose garbage town.
my thought as well, shoot those who voted performer around the time it went from wavemode v perf to just perf as the main wagons
but I'll let perf do whatever he thinks is best in the end
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1936, Pine wrote:VOTE: Android

Obvious counterwagon is obvious.
But wasn't Performer itself a counterwagon to wavemode?

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1957, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1956, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1953, Frozen Angel wrote:A counter wagon that didn't go through cause the original wagon got lynched imo
what part is your opinion?
That Android was the counter to performer not vise versa

Andorid wagon was shit and it didn't make any sense in my head to be used the way you and pine are using it right now.
I am with Frozen here, with the caveat that the way Android dissolved makes me think it was possibly a scum driven wagon with desire to draw a claim
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1975, JarJarDrinks wrote:if we believe vax and he was blocked last night, wavemode might be a good place to look since Vax implied that's where he'd shoot.
In post 1976, JarJarDrinks wrote:not to mention the rest of the hood is town.
In post 1977, JarJarDrinks wrote:town PRs at that.
huh?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh nvm I get it after posting that I'm bad
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1993, Frozen Angel wrote:there is nothing about being a neighbor that makes him scummier.

Though taking into account that he was in a neighborhood with a vengeful and IC opens the room for some mechanical debate
eeeeeh flavor remember what you thought about the roles in large 203, how you said it seemed like the purpose was to get you to eat through your hood? I'm thinking the same thing is the case here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2016, Frozen Angel wrote:aww I don't remember the tag for in game links xd

Code: Select all

[post]post number[/post]

Also the unneeded claim was rampage claiming vanilla townie out of the blue
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2028, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
PROOF THAT PENGUIN IS A LIAR.
In post 2012, PenguinPower wrote:Rampage was never a wagon...3 votes at most, and it disappeared when the neighborhood stuff happened.
In post 2014, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I thought you didn't catch up, Penguin. Being able to gauge the timing of a wagon and surrounding arguments is a pretty in-depth thing that you can only gain from a true read through.

Or someone in your Mafia PT told you to say that XD
In post 2018, PenguinPower wrote:Or I ISO'd the mod and saw the vote history. Which takes all of a few minutes to do.
In post 2026, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:That doesn't explain your comment about "that's when the neighborhood stuff happened". The mod's ISO doesn't give you that.
This might be something valid, I remember catching Wisdom once this same way.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2061, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:of course there's the possibility that both vax and scum shot the same target but i really dont see scum shooting a50 here. he was far from a universal townread. there's two things here where shooting a50 makes sense - 1) they thought he was a PR or 2) one of the universal townreads is actually scum, even besides the IC who was probably protected.

p-edit: no he didn't, i'm just thinking out loud to try to understand why or why not android could be scum. at the moment i'm conflicted on it.
Mind telling me who scumread A50? I don't remember anyone being particularly vocal about it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2164, Vaxkiller wrote:Hey, Im not a vig. I claimed that yesterday to stop people pilling on the a stupid wagon and leading us to a no lynch. On top of that I was hoping I would be a scum target. Since I wasnt im assuming alot of my reads are wrong. I kinda like golden robs reactions at the start of the day, but he has a way to go for getting a town read.

Especially the lies doesnt look great today tho, who wasnt even on my radar yesterday.
Scum already knows you're PR most likely from this (stop a no-lynch would be weird from a VT) so why don't you just claim?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2165, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 2163, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am with Frozen here, with the caveat that the way Android dissolved makes me think it was possibly a
scum driven wagon
with desire to draw a claim
Andriod18 (10) (L-3) - JarJarDrinks (1410), Almost50 (1460), Hopkirk (1679), Ausuka (1680), Gamma Emerald (1711), Scioness Sajj (1760), Flavor Leaf (1772), Texcat, Myloninja13 (1787), Pine (1835)
Whose scum on this wagon?
probably those who hopped off after claim
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can't remember where I was so I'll catch up when I can focus on this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #128) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2390, Ircher wrote:JarJarDrinks (5) - Andriod18 (2116), Flavor Leaf (2205), Dunnstral (2206), WhemeStar (2301), Lalendra (2334)
eh
why is this the lead wagon?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am highly confused but ok
it just never popped up as something people were scumreading until just now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #130) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2407, Hopkirk wrote:How about joining me on Khan JJ?
Could you explain why on this wagon as well? I'm actually considering it but don't really understand the full case since there was some suspicion being thrown toward KK day 1, plus I may have missed something as I skipped so pages.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #131) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2439, Hopkirk wrote:Kublai’s engagement feels kind of false. Summary of interactions/mentions of everyone in the game:

Dunn- Townreads based on Dunn pointing out when Android last posted. Doesn’t address the townread again.

Robster- asks a couple of light questions without followup and agrees we probably shouldn’t lynch in the neighbourhood (post Ausuka claim).

Pine- Mentions Pine is active lurking about 6ish times. Doesn’t press Pine on this (like he does Scion). Townreads anyway.

Creature- A bit of doubt over the Creature meta tells. No direct conversation.

Wheme- Doesn’t really mention.

Hopkirk- Excluding this one as it’s me.

Edo/Gamma- doesn’t engage with or even mention respectively.

Ausuka- Scumreads pretty explicitly for most of the game.

Lalendra- Asks two people about their reads on the slot as part of a list of several people he’s asking about.

ETL- No engagement.

Love/Dave/FA- Minor push, doesn’t mention, doesn’t mention.

JarJar- Votes and pushes a bit D1. Isn’t voting him now/slight defence of JJ on push against him.

Android- Mentions once saying people shouldn’t complain about Android/Wave with FL around.

Tex- Townreads. Idk where.

Arc- Includes in one list of active lurkers but not another (the Android/Wave/FL post). Doesn’t really push/mention).

Vax- Doesn’t really mention. Currently voting.

Wave- Defends a lot.

The Rampage- Not sure of KK’s read.

Mylo- Mentions as a lurker a few times.

Scion- Votes and says it was to push Scion. Does not attempt to push other lurkers in the same way. Barely mentions most of the lurkers. One of the things that feels contradictory.

Flavour Leaf- Pushes a lot harder than most lurkers for basically the same thing. Want to lynch FL/calls him a bad player, largely ignores most people who aren’t contributing.

2402 attacking FL is pretty bad in this respect. Tries to discredit FL by saying about FL ‘Where's you reads on the game? Your promised analysis? You've had no comment on Pine all game? Lalendra? Myloninja13?’ which also applies to KK. Hypocritical.

Does not ask the same question to Arc, Android, Mylo etc.

(Dead town)

Almost50- Pushes a bit early on. Mostly abandons/doesn’t follow up (arguably when it became clear people townread A50)

Ousuka- Pushes hard.

Performer- Pushes hard.

Summary: Feels like he’s not actually looking to solve the game and feels kind of self-contradictory. Not engaging deeply. Not following up on stuff. Unclear reads/doesn’t really feel like he’s trying to solve. Feels especially inconsistent in regard to lurkers.

Doesn’t help that his main five pushes are the three dead townies, the IC, and a push on FL that doesn’t fit how KK interacts with other non-contributors. Also doesn’t help he ignores/defends Android/Wave (who I scumread) while pushing every other wagon that happened yesterday.

Note- decided to go through this fully and see what results I got since I noticed earlier he doesn't mention Android, defends Wave, attacks Ousuka/Performer/Ausuka.
VOTE: Kublai Khan
I think this is a good case, and think that the points brought up are valid points.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #132) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2651, Hopkirk wrote:So how're everyone's read lists looking?
No fucking clue, haven't read most of d2
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #133) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm seeing a couple flavor leaf votes
why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #134) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2667, Hopkirk wrote:I'm concerned about the number of people asking FL to fullclaim when he's got 5 votes on him. Attracting more votes after a PR claim that weren't there before seems like prime position for scum rolefishing. Nobody's asked KK to claim yet (and he shouldn't be expect to).

Most obviously applicable to Lalendra. I'd need to look back on who said he should have a partner claim but hasn't voted him.
Post noted for later.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #135) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2672, Hopkirk wrote:Hood
-Ausuka the IC
-Performer the lynched veneful
-Wave the living

If you want to lynch in the neighbourhood, you want to lynch Wave.

Can masons even have modifiers in a normal?

I'd suggest looking at KK (where I'm voting), FL (to decide if you buy the claim), Wave (Neighbour), Android (yesterday's leading lynch for a time and only survivor of a large wagon), and the other lurkers since it'll be quick (Wheme, yourself, Mylo, Scion, Pine whoever else slips my mind due to lack of presence).

Time to sleep.
You can have as many modifiers on top of your one role I believe, and mason is a role iirc
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2786 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2683, Flavor Leaf wrote:There’s literally zero reason for GROB to claim mason to try and test my reactions. If I had flat out called you not my mason, and if I had gone along with it, it literally gives zero info. I would do both of those things as either alignment.
Erm GoldRob did what when?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2709, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: FL

I like KK based on his overall reads...mostly where I'm leaning. 2nd Mason should claim or FL should get lynched. If 2nd Mason claims, Mylo needs to go.

3 days left so you all on vanities need to actually do something productive with your vote.
*thinking*
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2712, Flavor Leaf wrote:We’re lynching ON MY WAGON, if a fucking 2nd mason claims.

Like seriously, terrible play y’all doing this game.

Absolulely zero chance of lynching off my wagon. Like, obviously a second mason is claiming if I get pushed today. It’s literally fucking pointless.

It is blatant role fishing, and if you’re town who “needs a second mason to claim” that’s just bad. It’s a fucking mason claim. It’ll come out.
I'm with this, and I intend to cross-reference flavor voters with android voters to determine some possible scums
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2716, texcat wrote:Sigh. Flavor Leaf is not a mason. It seems unlikely that the game contains masons AND neighbors, possibly but unlikely. It's not possible that FL's first claim is his true role. Just go look at his meta. He makes many claims during a game and I don't think the first one has ever been true. I've never understood the motivation for doing this, but I don't think it necessarily means he's scum.
tex? TEX? Don't be stupid here. we were both in Ttyll, which while themed, if the flavor was stripped out it could possibly pass for normal (despite some non-normal roles). That game had my masonry and Vedith's hood. I don't see how a game 8 players larger couldn't have that same type of thing.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2749, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2747, Scioness Sajj wrote:I need to stop readin, will be back in an hour.

Flavor - why didn't you vote in the neighborhood D1. Didn't you suspect it is likely scum would be in the hood since you are mason?
No. I actually think there isn’t scum in he neighborhood, despite Wave’s play his day phase.

Me being a mason is exactly why i wanted the neighborhood to be left alone for a bit so i could analyze more.

The vengeful modifier in the neighborhood, along with masons and IC in the Neighbor is basically begging that Vengeful to shoot Wave, and from a setup design perspective, I can’t see that slot being scum really. I also town read Wave, and right now I’m probably just seeing Wave as scummy out of spite for being obnoxious.

Wave’s still on my wagon, and i wouldn’t mind lynching there, but I’m gonna go after the other people, but i would join Wave if need be, if that makes sense.
this is a consistent mindset to his past meta
also yeah he might be defending you but I still think he's making a mechanical assumption that's pretty loony
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I checked back on the Android unvoters and there were less than I thought, only GoldRob and creature who is obvtown, and I'm pretty sure GR wasn't on the Flavor wagon so my theory about overlap there is probably wrong
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Honestly I'm more in the mood to vote GoldRob out of those two, PP hasn't been towny per se but GR has been scummy
VOTE: Golden Robster
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE: Actually maybe Rob has a point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2868, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 2753, Hopkirk wrote:I've made four or five reads lists so far this game. Not even Flavour Leaf actually noticed the crumb.
weird way to crumb. having somebody that isn't participating much as null doesn't really look like crumbing.
It was the way the name was written
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2898, Scioness Sajj wrote:oh

just realized it's andriod not android

(i'm writing readlist, don't yell at me)
...why does it matter
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2908, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2907, PenguinPower wrote:Especially in early D1
and
with 3 days left in deadline. Probably not a good idea to project your thought of what town should do to everyone.
EBWOP.
Explain how "3 days left" is early D1?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (isolation #147) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2916, WhemeStar wrote:Holy crap

I’m on page 109

Also
@mod I turn 18 on the 14th so idk if I’ll be around that day
happy birthday my dude
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #148) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2956, Kublai Khan wrote:@Gamma Emerald - Did you seek out the three fluffiest posts to comment and question on?
I felt they were deserving questioning. The level of fluff of what I'm commenting on shouldn't matter. The last thing yeah it's fluff but wtf I can't tell a dude happy birthday? have some chil
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (isolation #149) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2970, Golden Robster wrote:gamma d2 content has been lacking

think he voted me and unvoted me straight after; wishy-washy & being hesitant & then claiming not to have read don't feel like town gamma

don't think he's outed reads yet so still waiting
I will out reads when I feel like it, probably when I actually read what I missed, I do think PP is kinda scummy for what you listed though, especially him voting you over his other reads. I also don't get why people are calling wheme scummy, if it's for lurking I think that's kinda how he plays normally?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (isolation #150) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: PenguinPower
For anyone thinking claiming VT makes the person less likely scum I personally think that's a crock of shit. If A50 were still here he'd back me up on VT claiming not being clearing.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #151) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3023, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: tehbrawlguy

we could lynch this? hated AA9 even for AA9 and his current posting as himself also feels off. PP and Wheme could also be scum but not feeling them as much.
I have literally not read a single one of tbg's posts
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (isolation #152) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3048, WhemeStar wrote:I wish someone would talk to me when I’m “ caught up” and not 20000 pages behind
hi
you say your wagon is garbo, so what about it is garbo? also have a garboman
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (isolation #153) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3067, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3052, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 3050, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3048, WhemeStar wrote:I wish someone would talk to me when I’m “ caught up” and not 20000 pages behind
Read on Creature?
Town town townn
Why? I thought the meta was that he lurks as scum.
Um but he hasn't been lurking? He had a very towny burst of activity, I think his FL treatment is pretty towny, plus I agree with FL that Creature's choice to replace was a town thing, I recall him doing the same in Open 688 after letting his night action fall through
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #154) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi, no one has justified this Wheme wagon yet
Someone do so or I'll be all over that wagon on a wheme townflip
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3124, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3123, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi, no one has justified this Wheme wagon yet
In post 3001, Golden Robster wrote:vote-hopping, consistently being in the background while conveniently switching wagons when needed and given scant reasoning

when you ISO wheme do you think it comes from town or scum?
I missed that that was meant as an explanation. Idk about the presented logic being scum indicative without any context, could you help? And yeah I'll look into that ISO I guess.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3142, JarJarDrinks wrote:wheme has posted on site within the last half hour.
LE YAWN
I've known others who would inadvertently not post in a game where they were near lynch as town (Aristophanes in his team mafia game anyone?)
tell me how this case is scum-indicative?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (isolation #157) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wagon make-up doesn't really help
talk about what wheme has done, not other people
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #158) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

:igmeou:
In post 3205, JarJarDrinks wrote:Omg he still hasn't claimed. Just hammer.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (isolation #159) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3221, Kublai Khan wrote:So, you got your Doctor PM. You saw the Innocent Child announcement. You saw some mason claims and you didn't scratch your head at the idea that town is over-powered?
Doc + masons + IC is overpowered? idr think so
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #160) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3232, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3219, WhemeStar wrote:I thought scum wouldnt kill the IC N1 because of protective and thought that they wouldnt kill creature cause hes not doing anything so targeted hopkirk
Shows he had some knowledge of the game which leans scum anyways since his ISO wouldnt suggest he knew anything.

I’ve never claimed masons with neighbors before either.

I’ve had Gamma claim masons with me in a neighborhood, and then I outed it as false.
I guess this point against wheme is actually fiar
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3317 (isolation #161) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3246, Hopkirk wrote:I was just going to say we
could
switch the TBG.
I'll ISO it and if I don't think there's something extra-towny I'll probably join
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (isolation #162) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3275, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3267, WhemeStar wrote:and a game I self hammered as doctor because I was frustrated that people didn’t believe my claim because I didn’t claim flavor?

Get your bs out of here
So when your frustrated as town you care about what happens after you get lynched? When your not frustrated all you care about is surviving?
mhm thinking about it it's actually very similar to his first newbie and yet he's playing different
nah fuck dis s*** I think wheme is actually scum
VOTE: Whemestar
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (isolation #163) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wheme's claim is pretty sketchy
plus bunch of reasons other people gave that I can'r bother to check, but for me the claim is enough to make me vote there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (isolation #164) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3327, Golden Robster wrote:wheme is scum

but people don't understand that PP is also scum here
Do you really think they're both scum together and the whole game just votes both of them? Seem a bit strange, that means scum probably has a lot of numbers if they're fine bussing like that (which btw is a HORRIBLE mindset, just because you have a large team doesn't make copious bussing smart, you will eventually hit really low numbers and regret your decisions)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #165) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3339, Creature wrote:
In post 3336, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3333, Creature wrote:Is it too late for CFDs?
CFD?
Pulling a whole new wagon near EOD or something

I don't know what CFD particularly means
cfd = chinese fire drill, it's as creature described it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (isolation #166) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3346, Creature wrote:I feel like we're probably mislynching today anyway, but not sure if I should just have scum kill me and then steamroll town for the rest of the game when town will have no clear leadership
town does have clear leadership, we have masons and IC
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3359 (isolation #167) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3356, Creature wrote:
In post 3353, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3346, Creature wrote:I feel like we're probably mislynching today anyway, but not sure if I should just have scum kill me and then steamroll town for the rest of the game when town will have no clear leadership
town does have clear leadership, we have masons and IC
yet we're still lynching a doctor claim
scum only have one nightkill per night, it'll take them a while to clear the conftowns out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (isolation #168) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3365, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3359, Gamma Emerald wrote:scum only have one nightkill per night, it'll take them a while to clear the conftowns out
why you assuming this
scum vig is blacklisted?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (isolation #169) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3383, WhemeStar wrote:What kinda vote is that gamma
one where I realize your own presented meta makes this situation look really bad on you
Seriously, you say that newbie is invalid but actually it's VERY similar to here, in fact I think you said it's invalid BECAUSE you knew how badly it reflected on you and wanted to cover it up.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3401 (isolation #170) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3385, Creature wrote:JJD, GR, Wheme, Gamma and me

Maybe we can pull a CFD?
I'm not CFDing unless wheme can explain how he hasn't been playing very weirdly to his past meta
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3416 (isolation #171) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3404, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 3397, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3383, WhemeStar wrote:What kinda vote is that gamma
one where I realize your own presented meta makes this situation look really bad on you
Seriously, you say that newbie is invalid but actually it's VERY similar to here, in fact I think you said it's invalid BECAUSE you knew how badly it reflected on you and wanted to cover it up.
It was my first newbie game on site

I was town that newbie game gamma???
in that newbie where you self-hammered you were frustrated because no one believed you right
no one seems to believe you here either, so it's a mindset slip imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3460, Ircher wrote:Not Voting (20) - Frozen Angel, Ankamius, PenguinPower, Wavemode, Hopkirk, Kublai Khan, JarJarDrinks, Lalendra, TehBrawlGuy, Golden Robster, Ausuka, Gamma Emerald, Creature, Pine, Dunnstral, Tchill13, Myloninja13, Scioness Sajj, Vaxkiller, Texcat
Aren't ther 21 players...?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3461, Tchill13 wrote:hello everyone. nice to join yall. If you have any questions for me and could direct me towards the content your talking about i'd be happy to answer.
I think this is my first game with you since TM
what the heck happened to you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3668, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3460, Ircher wrote:Not Voting (20) - Frozen Angel, Ankamius, PenguinPower, Wavemode, Hopkirk, Kublai Khan, JarJarDrinks, Lalendra, TehBrawlGuy, Golden Robster, Ausuka, Gamma Emerald, Creature, Pine, Dunnstral, Tchill13, Myloninja13, Scioness Sajj, Vaxkiller, Texcat
Aren't ther 21 players...?
nvm forgot about vengeful
I need to start paying more attention here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3482, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
@thread:
what does Wheme scumflip do for your reads on other people?
I don't really know
my only thing I had locked down associative-wise with him was that he and screenplay (performer) weren't teamed but that doesn't matter now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3689 (isolation #176) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3684, Creature wrote:
In post 3682, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 3600, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3593, PenguinPower wrote:Oh yay, Tchill is town.

So is Creature.
What the fuck.

Do people not actually read Creature posts?

Someone needs to link me to a scum-Creature game. All game people have been saying his scum game is obvious. And if it's somehow more obvious than this game, I have to see this for myself.
Yeah I don't understand why creature is getting defended here.
They've played with scum!me

that's the crutial point.
Oh my god Tchill might be scum
I had this exact same fucking fight with him in a past mini, the fact he's learned nothing tells me that something is very wrong
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3515, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 3512, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm so behind in this but thanks for getting wheme lynched. He was one of the people I was scum reading since my day 1 catchup.

I have like 50-60 pages to catch up :facepalm:
skip to 10p before D2 ends and give us your thoughts from there to now

you can catch up on the rest later
Honestly I'll probably give up on catching up on what I missed and I'd suggest anyone else behind does the same
there's enough around that if you just read a bit you'll probably be fine
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3730 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3544, Kublai Khan wrote:Okay, yeah, that was TheRampage's move. Yeah, it's just a super-unlikely move for scum to claim VT then replace (not flake) out. I mean, that just leaves the replacement in a shit spot. Okay, unlikely scum slot.

My brain is slowly getting refreshed.
Yeah this is a good point when the pieces are put together. This means the replacement isn't in a too good position and can't claim PR to save itself
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (isolation #179) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3563, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3523, Tchill13 wrote:vax,
dunn
, tbg,
creature
. major red flages there they resisted the wheme lynch HARD. very suspicious of all of these players.

lalendra
, jarjar, robster,
gamma
are players im very suspicious of based on individual play.

if you're not named your either town or null.
potential scum on wagon
bit curious if people are suspecting me based off my voting circumstances, if so how does "his claim and the referenced meta make no sense" not make sense? I saw a major inconsistency wrt his reactions between games so I pressed it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3732 (isolation #180) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3564, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3549, Myloninja13 wrote:And I'd assume that there'd be at least a scum off the wagon and another near the end of it too.
nice I agree

mylon gets a pass d3
seriously? off of such a vanilla copypasta response? no thanks
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (isolation #181) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3586, Creature wrote:I'm also willing to redeem myself by lynching scum that was elsewhere yet didn't do anything about the Wheme or PP wagon
this is a sensible idea
where are you at with this
I might make you my in-thread study buddy actually, I'm noting that I am continually wanting to engage with your points
@Scioness not really suspecting mylo but him giving a full on pass based off such a plain post is just wtf-worthy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (isolation #182) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3593, PenguinPower wrote:Oh yay, Tchill is town.

So is Creature.
talk about tchill pls
gonna have to break for a bit btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (isolation #183) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3672, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3670, Gamma Emerald wrote:nvm forgot about vengeful
I need to start paying more attention here
feel like I've asked for your reads several times and you haven't responding

why are you not paying attention?
Not paying attention because I have sorta been distracted by other things
as for reads I don't really care to give them rn, plus they're most likely outdated for the most part
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3773 (isolation #184) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3691, Tchill13 wrote:Also I AM willing to look the other way for creature based on hopkirk and flavors reads, only because of my faith in them.

Gamma I can't remember EVERY game lol. It's been so long since I've played with most of you. I'm glad to see yall again though.
You should remember that your approach to Creature is wrong though
In post 3693, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 3669, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3461, Tchill13 wrote:hello everyone. nice to join yall. If you have any questions for me and could direct me towards the content your talking about i'd be happy to answer.
I think this is my first game with you since TM
what the heck happened to you
I just stayed in mini normals. I'm about to branch out to only playing large normals though.

Gamma what's your stance on lalendra, dunn?
Haven't paid practically any attention to lalendra
dunn I was kinda meh on him d1, I think he warmed up to me d2?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #185) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3703, Tchill13 wrote:Robster when lalendra plays town it's EAGER
newb
town. That's the difference. Reads into things a little too much. She tries to sort though.

I'm not seeing any eagerness here.
The highlighted word is my problem: she'll eventually transition out of being a newb, and her playstyle will change. I don't know if it has yet, I'm just pointing out the thing.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (isolation #186) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3722, Lalendra wrote:I felt like he was trying to play up how uninvested he was in the game, his constant "oh I didn't realize that haha guess I'm not paying attention" didn't seem genuine. Seemed more like scum who knew exactly who everyone was and was trying to fake ignorance. Also,
FL scumread him, and he was my top townread after the mason claim was confirmed by Hopkirk.
Well of course he's your top townread, he was confirmed mason. Are you saying he's over Hopkirk, despite scum masons not being possible? Like the specification makes me go wtf.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (isolation #187) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3736, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 3734, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Scioness not really suspecting mylo but him giving a full on pass based off such a plain post is just wtf-worthy
fair, do you actually have a read on mylo?
honestly I kinda think he might be town but I'm not sure, I really want him to post content though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #188) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3748, texcat wrote:
In post 3724, Vaxkiller wrote:Im going to go ahead and say "Claim"
Just because Vax escaped the lynch once by claiming vig, does not mean this isn't scum.
In post 3732, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3549, Myloninja13 wrote:And I'd assume that there'd be at least a scum off the wagon and another near the end of it too.
nice I agree

mylon gets a pass d3
Surely Robster just forgot to hold up the sarcasm sign, no?
In post 3736, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 3734, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Scioness not really suspecting mylo but him giving a full on pass based off such a plain post is just wtf-worthy
fair, do you actually have a read on mylo?
There's certainly not much there to have a read on, but what is there is scummy as all get out.
hi why are you responding to questions directed at others
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #189) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3753, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3731, Gamma Emerald wrote:bit curious if people are suspecting me based off my voting circumstances, if so how does "his claim and the referenced meta make no sense" not make sense? I saw a major inconsistency wrt his reactions between games so I pressed it
you didn't seem really invested in that wagon and then you soft-defended whemestar by acting pro-town
In post 3123, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi, no one has justified this Wheme wagon yet
In post 3144, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3142, JarJarDrinks wrote:wheme has posted on site within the last half hour.
LE YAWN
I've known others who would inadvertently not post in a game where they were near lynch as town (Aristophanes in his team mafia game anyone?)
tell me how this case is scum-indicative?
In post 3147, Gamma Emerald wrote:wagon make-up doesn't really help
talk about what wheme has done, not other people
In post 3315, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3221, Kublai Khan wrote:So, you got your Doctor PM. You saw the Innocent Child announcement. You saw some mason claims and you didn't scratch your head at the idea that town is over-powered?
Doc + masons + IC is overpowered? idr think so
you only started talking about meta after the wagon had ran up with a decent amount of votes
The wagon always had a ton of votes
and I didn't like the way it just seemed to always go to him, sorta the same logic that made me dislike the performer wagon
also I think you may have the timeline wrong, I never voted wheme until I noted the inconsistency
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (isolation #190) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3755, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3732, Gamma Emerald wrote:
nice I agree

mylon gets a pass d3
I mean I agree with the reasoning so what's the problem?

giving a free pass to mylo because I don't SR him

do you SR mylo?
Well it's a very easy to agree with stance, that's why it SHOULDN'T get a free pass. I don't SR mylo, in fact I think he's just barely on my townside, but I dislike foolish play.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3784 (isolation #191) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3634, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3633, Creature wrote:Enjoy your Wheme credibility

but we town are going to look elsewhere while you'll waste your time today
Naw, the confirmeds are gonna show up and back up my push.
FL won't Hopkirk won't
Ausuka shouldn't for the same reason as Tchill
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3663, Golden Robster wrote:
activity isn't alignment indicative and meta is shit reasoning
It is for Creature
and MU uses meta a lot and has significantly improved winrates to ms so I disagree with that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3835 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3663, Golden Robster wrote:activity isn't alignment indicative and meta is shit reasoning
also this following the massive sample size is reading as a "nuh-uh you're wrong"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3782, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3780, Gamma Emerald wrote:The wagon always had a ton of votes
and I didn't like the way it just seemed to always go to him, sorta the same logic that made me dislike the performer wagon
also I think you may have the timeline wrong, I never voted wheme until I noted the inconsistency
fair enough

what do you think about dun right now?
I already said what my thoughts on him have been throughout the game
could you give a small case on dunn? And I promise to actually pay attention for it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3838 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3783, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 3781, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well it's a very easy to agree with stance, that's why it SHOULDN'T get a free pass. I don't SR mylo, in fact I think he's just barely on my townside, but I dislike foolish play.
mylo feels lynchbaity if anything
this is true
but that doesn't mean he should get a pass for a very easy gamestate analysis.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3792, wavemode wrote:
In post 3787, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Scum usually bus at least one of their teammates in a game this large
you have statistics on this? there's almost certainly scum on his wagon, but to say he definitely bussed a teammate is a completely nonsensical assumption
not really stats but I've rolled scum and faced down scum in enough big games to know that they seem to get this headass idea that bussing incessantly is a good idea
no it's not, you'll get stuck in a PoE trap
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3846 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3820, JarJarDrinks wrote:He retracted the claim the next day though.

The reason it's dumb to fakeclaim vig as scum is cause if there is a real vig out there then he will shoot you.

Retracting the claim the next day doesn't remove the reason for it being a terrible scum play.
Actually the way it played out I see it as a good scum play. You die, tada you have confirmed a vig exists. You live, you know that there is not a vig. I will state if Vaxkiller is scum I'd expect a BIG scumteam, like 6-7, as being willing to make that sacrifice sorta implies that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (isolation #198) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3824, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3822, Lalendra wrote:Are there only two scum? Because it seems to me I have one more to find.
that was my point. you said were too busy looking for scum to defend yourself/. Wondering when the scumhunting was gonna start?
Wait Lalendra you seriously expect only 4 scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (isolation #199) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3855, Lalendra wrote:
In post 3848, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3824, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3822, Lalendra wrote:Are there only two scum? Because it seems to me I have one more to find.
that was my point. you said were too busy looking for scum to defend yourself/. Wondering when the scumhunting was gonna start?
Wait Lalendra you seriously expect only 4 scum?
I indicated in that post that I expect 3 (Wheme confirmed, TBG suspected, one more to find). Do you think there are more than 4?
With 25 players yeah, that seems low, you'd expect 4 in a 17p game, here 5 seems like the low end
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”