NY214: Project Pinecone (Game over! Town wins!)

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #534 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm caught up. Taking a break and then I'll attempt to turn my catchup wall o' disgusting into actual readable stuff.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #570 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Andrius »

Spoiler: Not really sure whether stream-on-consciousness posting is a good idea or not but w/e its comfortable to me so I'll do that and can always bloc it out.
Ausuka, nice Lucca avatar. I remember playing that game when I was, like, 5 and loving Magus. One of the few games that manages time travel with multiple timelines and doesn't botch it all under its own weight.

Chickadee, its been awhile. At least this time you won't have to wonder which posts are mine. ^^
In post 16, the worst wrote:VOTE: profii

I'll get paranoid and tunnel profii eventually let's just get that over with
Why.
I know like, 5 people in this game so if you got history that might help me understand.
In post 42, dramonic wrote:You want me to play risk
sober
???
That's harsh pine :<

vote:pine
Me too man.
Me too.

Just as I was concerned we weren't going anywhere Magna shows up.
In post 73, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: No Lynch :shifty:
???
In post 78, profii wrote:
In post 73, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: No Lynch :shifty:
Well this is worse than giving us yourself as scum, Elbirn. Wanna wagon your scum buddy here?
My opinion on you is reversing.
In post 91, Raskolnikov wrote:Inferno wins first notable goodpost award ()

VOTE: davesz
I found that post of little help as its mostly NO LYNCH THEORY rather than actual game reads.
Kinda like IIOA.
In post 112, xyzzy wrote:imo Elbirn is town and just acting dumb

Raskolnikov is scum though
Yes.
Jury's still out on that one but my first thought was 'scum' so I am open to this conversation.

In post 124, davesaz wrote:The actual LAMIST posts here are from Profii. Town should think a no-lynch RVS vote is NAI or a reaction test. I give Profii scum points for going out of his way to paint NL as bad -- that position is so routine it goes without saying, so saying it tends to come from scum trying to look town.
I'm not going to say it was NAI but there were an awful lot of words about something we all know to be true (No Lynching is bad for town).
In post 126, HitAlt wrote:
In post 110, dramonic wrote:
In post 108, Flubbernugget wrote:I think inferno flails by now if they're scum
...so...
why aren't you voting him?
A very stock answer/quote thrown in an attempt to look townie.
Such a basic thing to ask "then why aren't you voting?"
But it reveals, in fact, that dramonic didn't really read what was said, and went for the appearances instead.
VOTE: Dramonic
Very nitpicky.
Very wrong.
In post 157, brassherald wrote:Perhaps if you get scum read all the time, it is an issue with your play rather than with people being scared if your information instead of analysis play?
Wisdom.
In post 166, the worst wrote:
In post 156, profii wrote:then a wagon formed on Rask - I think we will find opportunistic scum in there, but I'm just popping by on my lunch break so I'll check the VC later.
hmm do you think Rask is town or being bussed?
Accusations of bussing this early without even ONE major wagon are premature to the max.
Very few scumteams are going to come out of the gate with the intent to bus their bud on Day 1.
Especially given its not 2011 and Fate isn't in this game.
In post 171, brassherald wrote:If hate to be that guy, but can you please use post tags?

I'm definitely not going to be reading those posts either of you referenced.
Agreed.
In post 173, HeWhoSwims wrote:Inferno... meet Gus.

I think Profii took the entire ordeal way too serious but I don't hold that as scummy, but NAI - and I doubt scum!profii would try to gain town cred by coming off as scum because as we see some people scumread him more often even when he's town.

TW is amazing and you can expect a lot of fluff and I have a feeling I might have a bad read on scumduck at times
Again, I think profii is all NAI at this point.
He could honestly be doing this 'im sorry for the way I am' as either alignment; as town honestly and as scum, because it looks town.

More NAI stuff.
In post 180, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 115, Skygazer wrote:Agreed. In my onion I think the first reaction test (elbirn) is fine but the second one (rask) a bit LAMIST especially considering he never really followed up on it other than his read on inferno.
VOTE: rask
I don't think rask has done anything shady but would still entertain him as scum coasting
Coasting this early seems to be immature as well.
But he has next to no presence which is cause for concern should this go unchecked.
Among other people.
In post 195, brassherald wrote:Okay I'm going to just come clean this was to lead into a question of how many scum there are in the game? I have no clue
Pointless line of reasoning. Somewhere in 3-4, non-multiball unless the site meta has changed to NOT HATING MULTIBALL since I've been gone.
Back to stirring the game.
In post 206, davesaz wrote:Enough time has passed that I can't be sure if it's a true memory, but I think I've incorrectly scumread Dramonic before for posting like this.
I don't blame the other guy for scumreading dram but yeah few people bother to consider him in detail.
In post 215, Ausuka wrote:I'm glad dayvigs are explicitly banned from normal games so that we can put the boring and utterly unhelpful gambit to rest.
S A M E

Though normally my criticism of it is surprisingly inapplicable here as this is a normal game, not themed.
Speaking of which, Magna, this is my second normal game and the only other normal I've played was where we met, long, long ago.
In post 244, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Why are all you peeps ignoring scumFlubber?

I mean voting Gus who has been a toxic jerk probably feels good but just because he is pompous and condescending doesn’t mean he is scum. Just that he’s a bad player in the wrong game.
Wisdom.

Also I can't recall a thing Flubber has done which is concerning.
In post 250, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget

Wouldn't surprise me at all if {profii, inferno, gustavo} is all-town. Last two have tunnely playstyles but yeah that's NAI. Still suspect skygazer but this is good too.

Also brassherald is town.
Townreads good.
Scumreads also good. Anyone pinging your 'dar?
In post 286, Ausuka wrote:As said previously {inferno, gustavo, profii} likely contains 0 scum and scum have probably been watching town implode so far. Let's try to put some focus on the real scum please instead of this. Is anyone willing to defend flubber?
Yes but who *are* the scum?
In post 299, Chickadee wrote:ausuka town!
Honestly want her to be town but reserving the card atm.

Not sure what to think of Raskolnikov rn.
In post 336, Flubbernugget wrote:As a rule of thumb, voting someone over one tell is a bad idea
Not if they work.
In post 338, Raskolnikov wrote:Tight lipped
Aside from on inferno I don't know much of what you're thinking this game (okay it's early)
and there I kinda want to know more of what your read is now after his exchange (I have to try to guess at your meaning in , I mean the implication is you don't like it)
Dram is not tight-lipped.
More like responds to what interests him and finds little of interest(?).
In post 342, profii wrote:Ok so now we have Rask content... easily town
"Easily"? No.
Content? Yes.

Nothing swayed me one way or the other and there was little new added to the overall discussion.
In post 354, brassherald wrote:So, unless the duck has drastically improved his scum play since that open game, I want to say Stack the Deck, I'm pretty confident that this is town duck.

I'm also trying not to hyperpost since I'm told that is not chill
Why are you so confident?

I keep having to suppress the urge to respond to Gustavo.
In post 375, brassherald wrote:Gustavo, is English your first language?

I'm not at all trying to be insulting, but I feel like the answer to this is important to my read right now.
Care to share with the class?
(I've never seen the ESL arugment go well.)
In post 414, the worst wrote:Ay Andrius
Do you know me?
Of me?
In post 416, profii wrote:I will answer but excuse me if I wait a bit - I’m just waiting for a couple of things to happen. I have a plan
:stillwaiting:
In post 417, brassherald wrote:Hello Andrius. I want to apologize to everyone for my actions before.

I am an adult, and should have been able to show more self control, and not get particularly angry with any player.

In terms of game related content, I am going to completely disregard posts from the slot before the replace out to give Andrius a fair chance since I know my emotional reads can and often will be wrong.
Mate, its fine. We just gotta not become kids to deal with the kids and remember that we are the adults and The Stalwarts and The Light must shine in the darkness. Exorcise the cancer.
In post 421, the worst wrote:Andrius is a very welcome edition.
Alisae? Is that you? >__________________>
In post 422, Chickadee wrote:Welcome Andrius!
Been awhile <3
In post 430, the worst wrote:out of sheer respect for Pine and excitement to be part of a fantastic list I am forcing my fluffposting down a LOT.

but if you feel like you need more from me lmk.
I don't care how often you post as long as its substantial.
In post 431, HitAlt wrote:I need to get to posting so that I'm above that 20 post mark.
I'd hate to be under any scrutiny.
In post 432, HitAlt wrote:This universally slow pace of posting also means that I might have meta-dived every single one of you by the end of the game.
That is what I tend to do when I'm bored.
Or, y'know, try to prod THIS GAME instead of meta-dive everyone when there's little rippling the waters.
Be the slayer-of-boredom you want to see in the mafia game.
In post 437, Flubbernugget wrote:You all have waaaaaay too much time on your hands if you can binge read games
Yep.
In post 438, Flubbernugget wrote:Ausuka deff looks the worst out of all players on my wagon.

I want to look at the other two wagons and still need to put all my town reads down on paper
I don't have GOOD feelings about her but, honestly, the fact she's helping a wagon is a step-up to people talking bout fluffposting/meta-diving that don't help the immediate gamestate.
In post 439, MagnaofIllusion wrote:At this stage I have a few soft Town reads – Inferno, Elbirn, Rask and Ausuka. Looking at the first three is should be pretty clear why … they each took risks with the way the opened the game and used those risks to generate discussion and movement out of luzl RVS territory. From there each has continued to be looking at players from an alignment standpoint enough for my tastes to say “you get an early Day 1 Town read”. Reason for Ausuka – look first at 250. Unless more than 1 of the group of profii / Inferno / Gust are scum I think her willingness to take a quasi controversial stance on those who drew early attention to themselves and got flack speaks to thinking beyond just the surface level of posts. In full disclosure she was willing to help build the mini wagon on Flubber so she gets Town points from me on that also.
Honestly helps me with my own Ausuka read rn.
Thanks mate.
In post 439, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Does anyone believe for a second that any player can be “coasting” less than 24 hours into the start of a game?
Absolutely not.
In post 439, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Andy - Good to see you my friend. Last we talked you were retired from Mafia. More time in life now for it? Also … your predecessor looked very newb scum to me so if you are indeed Town with me here show me the obv Andy Towniness before you start bread loafing around.
Good to see you too, mate. I've been away but Pine approached me to play this game so I jumped in. Going to use this as a litmus test of sorts to see if I want to return and/or mod Spiffeh's Kingdom which gathers dust in a PT. Not really a 'time in life' thing more of a 'haven't been interested in mafia' thing. Picked up DND and that's been a blast (dramonic plays with us <3).

I don't do much baking anymore. More of The Paladin than The Baker nowadays.

Basically going to consider this my first game with Chickadee as the only other game we've been in was the couples game and I burned real hot that game.
In post 446, Flubbernugget wrote:And nobody has 100% only pursued me as a single read. Ausuka deff comes the closest though.
Yeaaaaaah.
Which is part of my concern, to be honest. Not saying I townread you, but I did notice this as well. It *could* be Ausuka's lack of presence or something but it is what it is.
In post 448, the worst wrote:what if I told you brass is town?
This.
In post 452, Chickadee wrote:The thing that bothers me most about flubbers posting is that their entire catch up is self focused.
Yeeeeep.
In post 453, Chickadee wrote:Ok brass can be town today. I think i was getting him confused with someone else when I did that list.
Glad we're on the same page.
In post 464, Skygazer wrote:Not sure if Gustavo would act so belligerent if he were scum, wouldn't scum want to avoid drawing that kind of attention?
Not necessarily.
Some scumplayers thrive under heavy pressure. Its the one place you wouldn't expect scum to want to hide and its there they thrive.

Skygazer is apparently a player in this game and I need to pay more attention to them now.
In post 472, dramonic wrote:Omg omg omg omg omgAAAAAAAANDYYYYYYYYYY ??????????????????
:blueheart:
In post 472, dramonic wrote:it means we can conftown the single most wonderful person ever ?
That's some high praise. o//o
In post 478, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So when you called out all players under 20 posts as needing to provide content you appeared to be using an arbitrary post count threshold instead of a content threshold. Which I found problematic.
Agreed.
Everyone has their own pace. If someone can only post once a day but does more than you (Inferno) do it forty posts I'd rather have them posting, ngl.
This is supposed to be chill.
In post 481, brassherald wrote:Why SkyGazer as a first pick? I feel weird about the one slot I can't remember any of the posts from at this point but I'm not sure it is sufficient for me to support lynching that slot
This.
In post 484, brassherald wrote:Okay, yeah, Skygazer, dramonic, flubber, and chick seems like a scumteam, after rereading the iso for Skygazer.
You keep drawing connections and we haven't even had a major wagon yet.
The keyword for this game is chill, mate.
Like, hold up. We got this. Let's swing one scum first and move on to the next *after* we've got one. You can't rub two poker chips together to make more if you don't got any to hold.
In post 489, Inferno390 wrote:But someone else I’ve been stuck on is Elbirn. I keep rereading his ISO and thee is something really odd about his posting. I can’t figure out what though.VOTE: Skygazer
I'd love to actually hear some reasoning.
Because empty words are empty.
In post 503, Inferno390 wrote:That is a weaksause response. A good read doesn’t go back and contradict itself when re-examined. You’re far too old of a player to be saying that this sort of discrepancy just “happens.”

That’s enough to garner my vote.
VOTE: dramonic
Go back to where it was before. Or elaborate on Elbirn because you're barking up the wrong tree.
In post 507, Elbirn wrote:Disclaimer I don't know Dram hardly at all but can confirm that my impression of him from speakeasy has been the opposite of chill and seeing all these xD smiles faces and such is like being winked at by Lucifer
A man is not defined by one facet of his personality. I am Baker and Paladin, for example. dram is serious when he needs to be and whimsy when he wishes. He's great to have around and the fact I haven't seen him in 5 years now is depressing.
In post 512, Ausuka wrote:I don't think it's true that my ISO is naked, I have definitely given content.

Don't think I stated this explicitly but my issue with Flubber was the thing MOI pointed out: the point on Rask being scum coasting made no sense that early.

VOTE: Skygazer is a good wagon.
You would prefer Skygazer to Flubber at this juncture? What changed your mind?

I feel like there's alot of people who don't have enough content yet for a solid read, as people like Skygazer and daveaz have just showed up to the game while people like Raskolnikov haven't been around for pages, but then I remember that we're still in the first 3 days so no pressure.
In post 533, Chickadee wrote:I like that Ausuka was producingcontent early on and forming reads. And more importantly, I like the actual content they were producing.
Maybe I was too hard on her.
Or maybe I was just trying to fight the bias.
Idk.

So here's the breaks. I keep feeling like I should have more but forget that 1) we're 3 days into Day One and 2) I haven't played mafia solo in over a year.
That being said.

Elbirn is leaning town to me. Bold, doesn't seem to react to any pressure. Consistent.
Magna is Magna and thus too early to commit.
Ausuka, might be leaning town and its just me sitting with more scrutiny since I was immediately like CHRONO TRIGGER and must strive to avoid bias. She gets points for helping spearhead the push on Flubber to become an actual wagon. Slightly put off by the one thing she said but.
brassherald. Town. Head in the game, perhaps too much with the toxicity deal with Ye Olde Gustavo but I get it. His head's in the game and that's more that can be said for others.
The Worst. Duck avatar. Might've started this one off on the wrong foot since, like Alisae, this reeks of 'how do you know me so well idk who you are' where I assumed it was instant buddying.
Dram is dram and, right now, you'll only lynch him over my dead body.
HitAlt. Honestly pretty low presence so far and his attitude rubbed me the wrong way earlier so he's leaning scum in my mind. Neither a high-volume poster not a high-content poster where I just wish they'd say more.
Skygazer. Will watch the wagon unfold and I sympathize with her voters but will see what happens since this might be the second real wagon we've seen thus far.
Inferno. I am having a very hard time parsing you especially given your postcount and fluff. Do you trust Magna? Do you trust Ausuka?
Chickadee. Not sure if this is just chill or I misremember LOVERS mafia but you seemed to have more presence there.
xyzzy is one of the few people embracing this CHILL vibe in the game and I wish more people would do as she did. I probably won't be a one-post-a-day player but I'll strive to be CHILL since I'm usually more RALLY THE FAITHFUL. No one's ever had to ask her for content which is something I love.
HWS, of all the people in this game you're the one person where my gut is just like TOWN. Solid posting and consistent. Care to entertain me with what you think of the [Inferno, brassherald, the worst] bloc?
Flubbernugget. I relish the fact that you're here now and am suspect that it took your wagon to get you to show up. Suspicious but, again, I'm happy to watch how this wagon parses. How do you feel about the Skygazer wagon? Composition/Skygazer herself?
Raskolnikov. Gut scumread. Admittedly I know little about you and will give your read more care since I get deja vu with how I respond to your stuff like how I dealt with Nosferatu/Zackstralkita and I'm bad at understanding people I don't get so I'm willing to be patient but you're one of the people I really need to have around more. Would really appreciate your feedback on the major wagons.
davesaz. Another person who needs to be around more. Had an early townread for something I don't really remember but that's not gonna incubate well in isolation. Anywho, like, what do you think of HitAlt? HeWhoSwims?
Profii. High volume, low content.

I'm not sure what I need right now. I know I need to just get in the game and talk to people so let's get this posted and get there so I can interact and stop wondering what to do.
VOTE: Raskolnikov While I consider the major wagons and hope this gets you to return so we can chat. Honestly, your early posting was bad and the NO LYNCH and subsequent stuff was scummy in my mind and now you're not here so come back and let's talk. And yes, I know you've only been gone a day but given I read the whole game without timestamps it seems like a lot longer in game-time.

p.s. I just reread Ausuka's 286 and what bothers me is she's like 'let's pressure the real scum' and says 'does anyone want to defend flubber'. Willing to admit I might be nitpicky here but it just reads like 'let's pressure the real scum' with the unsaid 'but someone else gets to find them as im gonna focus flubber'.

And, honestly, Inferno/Rask look the worst on the wagon so maybe I'm just being nitpicky re: Ausuka.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #572 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Andrius »

Hey Ausuka.

What do you think of [HitAlt, Rask, The Worst]?

Here's a Lucca pic for your time. <3

-Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #622 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Andrius »

Spoiler: Inferno
A. The point of the spoiler is to hide my massive catch-up wall since that's how I replace into ALL games and I need to keep track of my thoughts, especially in 100 page games where I forget what I thought pages or days ago. I hid it so people don't have to read it if they don't want to, but I need it to function.
B. There's no trend. There's a good bloc of people I wish would post more and some I wish would post less since they're not doing much despite saying alot. Though admittedly it got you to talk game stuff so that's a win.
C. The fact that you're in the higher bracket of posters in terms of volume but I don't have a solid read on you. More posts means nothing if they're any of [non-game related, fluff, etc]. Not saying yours all are but in general.
D. You're in the top three. Enough said.
E. Not much to elaborate on. I'd have to reread them (again) but I'm hoping to get some more game content going and get them talking and make new stuff instead of evaluating y'alls earlygame which is a headache.
F. You and Rask look worst because Ausuka is one of the champions of the wagon.

I wouldn't call it non-committal. I tend to be very biased, come off very strong, and very quickly form (at least in my mind) a solid townbloc and scumbloc and then just proceed to seek the latter's destruction and the former's preservation. I'm The Paladin for a reason. XD
The problem with Profii is alot of early game posting with little substance inflates the postcount and makes it so, a few days in, they have alot of posts but little content and little useful to find out their alignment. Being nice and chatty is one thing, but actually solving the game is another issue. Magna is an old friend who I have a healthy amount of respect for both as a person and as a player. He's wearing the DON CORLEONE tag for a reason - he's a GODZILLA of a player and is a threat to scumteams as town and the bane of towns as scum. We were scumbuddies in THE THING MAFIA where he got both his avatar and his Scummy from. He has a solid play and isn't someone I can meta reliably as his play is, in my mind, stable across alignments and across the board. Its more of a long-term thing, at least on my end. I'm told I'm one of the more easily readable people around as far as I'm concerned.

I'm glad we're talking. This is how we correct bad reads and progress.

In post 577, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The question is whether Ausuka was pursuing other reads at all. My impression – she was and is.
I'd feel better if she let us in on who they are.
In post 577, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Inferno – While you may not understand Andy and my history it would be very suspect if he wasn’t cagey about trusting me this early. We’ve played many games together and he’s firsthand seen my scum game from both sides of the fence enough to have a healthy paranoia Day1. He was one of the partners in the game that won me this banner. If you want an entertaining story ask him about Black Lanterns. In fact if he (who knows me better than I think the rest of the game combined) was solid on me as Town right now I’d think he was scum trying to buddy me. So feel free to prod on Flubber and Profii and others but don’t expect anything solid out of him on me until at least tomorrow.
I wouldn't call it paranoia, so much as healthy respect for your game, as we both know what you're capable of you walking Thingzilla. XD
To be fair, the Black Lantern game netted me a scummy and we were sorta buds, and The Thing won you a scummy and we were buds so clearly we've got something going on.
In post 585, Inferno390 wrote:@Andrius: On Ausuka, I’m not really impressed with her posting. Most of her contributions have actually been defending Profii and your slot. There’s not a lot of reads of her own in there or original thoughts in terms of hunting. She’s really just sheeping on her wagons rn.
She hasn't posted yet (at of this post) so maybe she's just away but, yes, I have noticed and its a solid wagon to sit on given it was started by Thingzilla.

Skygazer, what do you like about my big catchup post? Because you said you liked the post but there's alot there and seems like a big blanket over alot of junk. :P
In post 590, Ausuka wrote:Thanks ^.^ I like the game too ofc, except Lucca is my favourite character instead of Magus
Ayla and Magus are my favorites. I recently got the Chrono Trigger DS to try and play it again but the game's glitched and it just STOPS when you first go back in time in Leene Market. ;___;
Ausuka wrote:Skygazer got a wagon so a vote there was more useful. I honestly suspect them both roughly equally.
I think my issue with what you pointed out about HitAlt is that its such a throwaway comment that's not directly about the game. More like 'what is your meta' which gives the appearance of questioning you without real game purpose. And so far there's been little follow-up so.
In post 595, HitAlt wrote:I tried to do a thing. Like a honey thing.
With a scumread who I also thought might be a lynchbait.
So I'd say we lynch there today, and if it flips town, we almost know there's scum in the wagon as of now.
I read your words but do not understand.

Spoiler: xyzzy
In post 596, xyzzy wrote:479 - I don't like this HitAlt post very much. it's literally the only time they've referenced any of these users at all. I can't really comment on the quality of this group as a potential scum team, but I dislike posts that declare a bunch of players to be scum together with literally no supporting evidence given.
THANK YOU <3
In post 596, xyzzy wrote:514 - yeah I don't feel great about the Skygazer wagon b/c most of the people on it haven't really offered any actual justification for their votes
YEP
Granted we need wagons to pressure but yes I agree.
Fair.
In post 596, xyzzy wrote:576 - a lot of these points feel like Inferno390 is willfully misinterpreting Andrius' post.
Honestly my gut read was more of 'kid puts on a serious face to talk to adult who's calling him out'. No offense to Inferno but suddenly he got REAL HEAD IN THE GAME. Granted I'm biased since I'm a participant but I didn't get misinterpreting so much as like 'hey ill rise to the callout'.

Really dislike how HitAlt comes back and gets a townread on Ausuka from meta, and then goes on his vague little 'im doing some teehee stuff'.

At the risk of further escalating the situation, yeah, a bunch of self-meta doesn't REALLY help anything in-game but is useful to know for other stuff. We're good, davesaz. We're good.
In post 616, HitAlt wrote:Interesting.
I added dave to that honeypot of mine mainly to round it up nicely with Chick and Sky. But it seems I had a good hunch there too.
We lynch SkyGrazer today,
and if they flip town
, you just go see my ISO and find the post where I said there's scum already in the wagon.
More or less guaranteed.
Nah I'm not really feeling a SkyGazer lynch.
Rather lynch you or Rask atm ngl.

Speaking of Chickadee I do miss her though. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #623 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Andrius »

Magna.
Plum's birthday is today.
Man that brings me back YEARS on this site. :c
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #639 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

Taly wins this page with EVA GREEN <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #663 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Andrius »

Granted, Taly's… Talyness could just be them being who they are but man there's a few key problems with what happened here and that worries me. I'll wait for a full catchup instead of base everything on them reading the first nine pages.

HitAlt is both scummy and egoistical if they're gonna just call portions of the game and assume people will listen to them. mfw
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #665 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Andrius »

Honestly I'd prefer you just catchup first so we're not talking to you when you're not fully informed about the game.
No offense but some things have changed since page 9.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #666 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Andrius »

No rush though.
We just chillin.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #763 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Andrius »

My apologies, its my birthday this week so I've been travelling.

Re: Inferno. Scum won't necessarily just lie low and hide under the bed. If he can do this naturally or is a naturally abrasive person then ofc he'll butt heads with Gustavo. Especially since people sometimes call 1v1s Town-Town to just get people to stop fighting and move on without evaluating what's going on. tldr I'm just saying we both need to pay more attention to him.

Re: Brass. Yeah he's a top townread atm.

Re: TW has done remarkably little as of late which is why I'm interested.

Chickadee, are you busy or just under the radar? Because you also haven't done much and we're creeping ever closer to the deadline and I'd love to sit down and
talk board games
lynch some scum with you before the end.
In post 678, Skygazer wrote:
In post 622, Andrius wrote:Skygazer, what do you like about my big catchup post? Because you said you liked the post but there's alot there and seems like a big blanket over alot of junk. :P
I really like the stream of conscious catch-up in the beginning of that post, it seems natural, it feels like you're putting quite a bit of your thoughts out there right off the bat which reads as town to me. I'm also liking that you're asking some good preliminary questions to get a feel for other players' outlook on the game, and putting all of your reads so far right out there on the table. The post seems pretty transparent with regards to your thoughts which imo indicates town.
My M.O. is usually just transparency. Scum have things to hide. Town doesn't barring roles or mechanics.
Its part of how I play.

I've tried dabbling in catchup posts with just reads but that loses something imo.

Thanks for elaborating. Wanted to see if it was just a 'like the massive wallpost guy and get him to shut his trap'. :P
In post 679, Raskolnikov wrote:prodge

ultra super quick skim suggests sky isn't that big a deal
taly if I have to guess is scumread via the similar reason people actually didnt like him in the popularity contest where people thought his super happy tone was insincere and he was a fake person
flub I could see being scum, game complaints and frustration feel fake, talking about dave interaction reads super storytellingy and kind of a ridiculous narrative (stretch)
andrius eh kinda dont like him but huge catchup beyond what anyoned consider necessary realistically more likely town effort. somewhat too many "we'll see how this goes" things though kinda wishy washy

VOTE: flubb

isod just these from vc, gotta run but I also remember really liking inferno and brass here too if that helps

thankfully this deadline is enough ill be free monday tuesday to dive back into this
Could really use you because prodging isn't great and I think you're scum so.
hmu mate
In post 682, the worst wrote:
In post 677, xyzzy wrote:it feels very much like most of the people on it just voted for her and then came up with post hoc justifications for their votes. the closest anyone has really come to offering a justification is either "I think this exact group of people are all scum together and this is the one from the group I want to lynch first," "her posts are all fluff and no content," and "she did something I didn't like on page 5." the first reason is just ridiculous because we're not to a stage in the game where working out the entire scum team is possible, the second I just don't agree with, and the third was irrelevant by the time the wagon actually happened.
I like this
xyzzy is great.
In post 689, Taly wrote:~ Feeling good about dramonic, he's got good sense where this thread/playerlist seems to be severely deprived from.
Thing is dramonic knows me really well so I'm very happy to have him in my corner even before I replaced in. ^^

General conclusions about scum/town power in terms of activity is kinda silly since we have less posting frequency and less people posting at all. Whether its the holidays for the Americans or the CHILL atmosphere I feel like we're missing alot of people (Rask, Chick, TW) who we really need to hear from. Magna is V/LA all weekends. I'm busy.

Honestly can we just compromise on a HitAlt lynch?
Rask doesn't seem to be going anywhere at the moment but hey.
VOTE: HitAlt
In post 695, Taly wrote:Andrius is strong townread too, but that's a lot in his predecessor so I'm not solid there yet.
Not really interested in your undermining your own read but you DID call Gustavo pretty town a few posts ago so I'm wondering if things changed or this is just an inconsistency.
In post 711, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Now that is a blast from the past … Plum … those were good times Mr. Baker :D
Yeaaaah, just funny how after crushing on her for a year I was like 'no more thinking about MS relationships' and then 2017 happened. :P

Anywho can we lynch HitAlt?
I'll let it be your birthday present to me. <3
In post 718, Skygazer wrote:
In post 663, Andrius wrote:HitAlt is both scummy and egoistical if they're gonna just call portions of the game and assume people will listen to them. mfw
Agreed
WILL YOU JOIN IN MY CRUSADE?
WHO WILL BE STRONG AND STAND WITH ME
In post 722, brassherald wrote:Elbirn's stock definitely goes up in my book this weekend, and he was already pretty good. Taly's down. I still think dramonic is the best lynch, though.

So, I'm going back to dramonic, since it seems no one is working with anyone, might as well set off on my own like everyone seems to be doing.

VOTE: dramonic
No stahp.
Lynch HitAlt with me.
In post 735, brassherald wrote:Dramonic seems to be throwing shade without many reads.
dramonic is being dramonic.
Vote HitAlt and focus on the actual scum not the people who don't play the way you want them to.
In post 736, xyzzy wrote:this while honeypot thing from HitAlt feels like a lot of backpedaling and I'm not a big fan of it
It might not be backpedalling but it sure is him trying to hide doing nothing behind 'teehee you wouldn't understand my sekrit plans'.
Vote HitAlt with me? <3
In post 740, Inferno390 wrote:Lol
YE BOI
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #764 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Andrius »

Spoiler: Image spoiler added on request

Chrono Trigger at for Ausuka to vote HitAlt.
Last edited by Pine on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #766 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Andrius »

I hear you.
Just trying to sort out who's busy v actively lurking v posting words without meaning etc.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #772 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Andrius »

No -as I don't play the 'teehee sekrits' game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #773 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 767, Skygazer wrote:I mean, how could I say no to a crusade?
I like you already. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #775 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Andrius »

I didn't read the last votecount. \___(:/)___/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #805 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 779, dramonic wrote:
vote: HitAlt
In post 781, xyzzy wrote: VOTE: HitAlt
ITS HAPPENING
In post 782, xyzzy wrote:
In post 759, HitAlt wrote:
In post 740, Inferno390 wrote:Lol
This is easily the worst thing you could do at this point.
Join a wagon on a player we actually should and/or can lynch today.
Whether you like my antics or not I am not scum, and will not be lynched this game. (or on this alt for that matter unless town enjoys trolling)
also this is such a bad post. catastrophically bad
Par for the course, really.
In post 785, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey Andy … first let me say Happy Birthday to you! Also as an aside sometime out of game you need to fill me in on the full story regarding Plum and 2017 … I am definitely out of the loop and feel like there is something very cool there I missed out on in Bakerland.
Thanks. I'll try to post mornings/evenings the next couple days.

I'll hit you up. I'm more a Paladin these days than a Baker; haven't even touched the flour yet this game. :roll:
In post 785, MagnaofIllusion wrote:On to the topic of HitAlt – while part of me would be happy to wagon on policy. I mean I have had my fill of hidden alts who act inscrutable, arrogant and needlessly opaque about their thoughts and almost Outed from the signups when I saw HitAlt join. Reading 729 almost pushed me to it. But I know my absolute disdain for hidden alts is completely clouding my judgement on whether HitAlt is scummy or just playing a dumb game behind the mask of an alt. Can you say that you honestly that you aren’t just turned off by his posting style as opposed to seeing scum intent? If so I’ll happily devote some time to a detailed read on HitAlt.
I'll consider this further, but you should know I didn't start this as a policy lynch. I think there's a decent chance of them being scum underneath the layers of ego yet I will consider your words. Like I'm considering Rask.

Yes, its a hidden alt with poor game. Honestly Rask is more turning me off play-wise and I realize that since its basically the laundry dilemma for me all over again. Except the batting average that game was .333 on the trouble people.

Its more like, this game is supposed to be chill so my usual THROW THE SWORD and/or RALLY THE FAITHFUL and/or hooking myself to the game with an IV isn't really on the menu since that's a very intense crusade against scum and this is supposed to be chill.
In post 785, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What do I think of profii – I don’t per-se. He’s in my deep null pool at the moment (other members included xyzzy and HewhoSwims). There’s a bit of chummy “be friends” from him that I find reminiscent of Firebringer and thus want to dismiss.
I know this wasn't meant for me, but this actually helps me out somewhat, thanks.
In post 796, HitAlt wrote:I just can't find the energy to check who they were exactly, but undoubtedly some combination of the people I poked at..go figure.
This game could use more effort and less sportscasting.
In post 797, HitAlt wrote:Andrius replaced Gus, right?
While a welcome change in many ways, I think their reads were a bit shaky in that catchup.
Also the way they kept building to that "vote HitAlt with me" before reaching Infernos vote on me in their catchup..yea it feels like scum faking it.
I like Andrius the person, but not Andrius the character..! (anyone? know the reference?)
Yes, I did.
It was the first post in. Ofc I don't have a firm grasp on everything. Usually I'm a mid-game replacement and got gamedays of text and a few weeks/months of content to work with so I come in with very firm reads. The game was 3 days old when I walked in the door.

Game's chill. Me starting a crusade and/or throwing the sword when I smell blood is par for the course.
You say you like me but you've known me about a week now? I mean I know some people move fast but pls. I enjoy dinner and ice skating.
In post 800, profii wrote:I dunno if I'm allowed to PM you whilst we are playing :lol:
As long as its not related to the game (like two old friends catching up on personal lives) most mods don't have a problem with it.
In post 803, Taly wrote:Never saw Inferno, Gustavo, or Andrius before.
I haven't played mafia in roughly a year, save for the couples game that ended around this time last year. Chickadee was in that game.

Honestly, Elbirn, part of the general townread on you might be your 'could-care-less' attitude.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1030 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm here let me sit down and catchup.
Holidays and surprise visit to the body shop for the loss.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1032 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 806, Raskolnikov wrote:Andrius can you summarize your scumread on me in one or two sentences please.
Nah.
In post 807, Raskolnikov wrote:I kinda just want to sheep MoI this game
Don't.
In post 814, Raskolnikov wrote:at worst he would ideally be checked if possible rather than lynched
Maybe this is just me disagreeing over theory but this is terrible.
In post 830, the worst wrote:am I missing something or is the reason for the HitAlt wagon basically tonal pants on head stuff?
Not only.
In post 831, HeWhoSwims wrote:Chick - with her as well, I don't feel she has a while lot of worthwhile content... Yes there are 30 posts but they aren't 30 posts that are all helping. Props for a reads list though.
Reads list doesn't really make up for a near-complete lack of presence in this game.
Is where my head is at right now.
In post 872, MagnaofIllusion wrote:(I think Andy is the only other player who would be more generally motivated to kill me based on past experience even if my reads this game are off).
As town or as scum?
I mean we know each other real well but from my chair I don't think we have any special meta tells.
I'm just playing pretty close to the chest here and realize that you're one of those people I can't just sort out in a day sort of things.
I have a healthy respect for your play and what you are capable of.
In post 872, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Were you referencing EP’s Laundry game in regards to trouble spots?
Yeah. Its more of personality than the game itself though.
I mean if you like gifs and jokes there's plenty of them. Lots of little moments. <3
In post 899, Raskolnikov wrote:Also I really don't get it, how you see your scumreads being lynched if you don't even case them.You're defending yourself but not really actually pushing or pressuring much, I'm not sure what you're reasonably expecting is going to happen as things are going or repeating you think x should be lynched will do anything
B I N G O

You can "call the setup" as much as you want but he puts so little effort into actually doing anything in the game. Calling 'teehees' and 'honey traps' is useless if he doesn't DO anything.
And there's been a complete lack of DRIVE this game from him besides 'no one understands my brilliant methods' basically.
In post 929, Skygazer wrote:I feel like HitAlt has just been saying the same things over and over at this point, so I'm eager to see their more in depth post that's coming tomorrow.
I'm not holding my breath.
In post 948, HitAlt wrote:
In post 946, dramonic wrote:We have a competing wagon in flubs,
HA could be a good PR
, TW might just be bad at scum.
Those are three valid reasons (albeit the third might not be I dont know the guy besides site chat)
If you ever thought I was a town-PR, you should never say something like this out loud..! :lol:
VOTE: dramonic - my mind is actually made at this point I think.
Oh hi drealmerz didn't see you there.
In post 950, HitAlt wrote:It's bad enough to get lynched.
And just to be sure - I DO NOT CLAIM POWER.
I just dislike anyone speculating PRs out loud as it never helps town.
drealmerz man its been awhile.
In post 952, Inferno390 wrote:P-edit: I think that dramonic means you’re a scum PR.
That's what I assumed dram meant too.
In post 958, Raskolnikov wrote:Ok am I the only one still waiting for hitalt to like substantiate his uberstrong scumreads
Yes.
I'm not waiting because I know it won't happen. \___(:/)___/
In post 961, Raskolnikov wrote:writing an extremely barebones one or two sentences why dram or sky is scum should literally take 1 minute if you feel that strongly on the read
the fact that it's like pulling teeth to get substance or specifics on your strongest reads when you keep speaking to there being a mountain of evidence and people should sheep you doesnt make any sense to me
T H I S

WOW RASK I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH
In post 964, Raskolnikov wrote:Also I feel like he's kinda complacent here. impression is he's pointing things out but not actually scumhunting
DING DING DING
In post 979, HitAlt wrote:I'm worried the damage is done already.
You've had two weeks to play the game mate and you've done nothing but play your own games.
Curtain calls.

Taly gifs of Eva Green will not sway me from my course, though they are appreciated.
In post 989, Raskolnikov wrote:The problem is calling it vanity before anyone else even responded dismisses the seriousness and makes it more ignorable
THIS
Like, Magna also said something earlier about my push on HitAlt maybe being a personality conflict and I wondered if that was him just trying to get me off the HitAlt wagon but the VANITY comment is definitely dismissive.
In post 995, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Andy - Got any other suspects beyond HitAlt Holy Warrior you can share as the day draws close to the end. I'd like to mull over what you feel you see that I may not.
Honestly I'm at the point where I just want to throw the sword and swing HitAlt.
There are others but given deadline this is what I want most.
In post 997, brassherald wrote:If you want something, I think inferno is scum. But, I doubt an inferno wagon is going to start when I display my reasoning because we all saw how much weight my reads actually have when I spoke about them the last two times, so why distract town with another possible wagon that no one is going to follow for literal days and I only have 3 days.
Talk to me mate.
I wonder the same things every other post he makes.
In post 1014, Inferno390 wrote:-You've said that Andrius is conftown from the moment of his replace in an then proceeded to have 0 interaction with the slot.
We're like brothers.
Just because we're not talking doesn't mean we're not paying attention.
In post 1016, Chickadee wrote: tbf, I'm not a bad D1 lynch. I'm a better D2 lynch ;)

Ooooor never lynched.
sigh
honestly chick id prefer you never posting to posting and not really helping the gamestate
being honest
In post 1017, Inferno390 wrote:Give real definable reasons why you shouldn’t be lynched, and play towards town benefit more. Give reads. Actively scumhunt. Show us that you shouldn’t be lynched instead of just saying it.
And you're against the HitAlt-for-death campaign because he's doing all of this?
What?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1033 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 5, Pine wrote:
Deadline in (expired on 2018-07-09 15:40:00)
Given this will be over the weekend this doesn't bode well.
If people can be here we need to be here given Pine won't extend and we need to lynch someone.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1034 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1032, Andrius wrote:Just because we're not talking doesn't mean we're not paying attention.
To each other.*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1035 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

Here's where I stand with this game.
There's 2~ days left and I don't want to put in the effort to wear the cape and wave the banner and throw the sword.
I don't want to carry that weight. And this is supposed to be chill.

So I'm sitting here just wondering where that leaves me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1184 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1037, HitAlt wrote:Thought it might not be necessary after all, but since A is being pigheaded (or not paying attention to the more subtle things Taly apparently noted), I guess I would feel like gamethrowing if I just rolled over and died.
I do have a name.
And no the other night wasn't a great time for reading through Taly's massive walls so I skimmed and, honestly, didn't care enough.
And yes, you would be throwing the game as either alignment by not playing.

I'm not into tee hees and subtlety anymore.

tl;dr Taly said alot of words about dram, and I disagree and its a silly wagon especially this close to deadline. Honestly people, sudden wagon hops this close to deadline don't actually help and just add to the frenzy. We COULD be sorting out a few people who have solid wagons on them WITHOUT trying something silly on someone else just because you're unhappy.
In post 1049, Taly wrote:I'm going to stray from doing D1-townblocs because I often have a deepwolf there when it's made so early.
The beautiful thing about voting blocs is you don't always *want* them to be only comprised of town.
In post 1049, Taly wrote:lmk if I'm tunneling dramonic too hard
Yes.
Vote HitAlt.

Rask is totally on point right now.
In post 1059, Flubbernugget wrote:I completely missed that there was a dramonic wagon
Ignore it, its a complete waste of time and distraction from the main wagons.
In post 1065, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Still feel most likely that Flubber is scum who is mostly active lurking and watching counter-wagons form to save his ass
Honestly feel like Chickadee is prod-dodging her way through Day One without any major contributions while most people are throwing stones at what other people are writing off as any number of things. You've called my push on HitAlt policy; the old "vanity wagon" accusation has been thrown around and, honestly, the Flubber wagon isn't happening, Magna, which makes me somewhat concerned.
In post 1065, MagnaofIllusion wrote:A scum clearly. Why would you ever think I would be suggesting Town Andy has a reason to kill me overnight? That’s odd parsing. Your last line here is exactly why I think scum you would have a vested interest in getting rid of me N1 regardless of my play.
Just wanted to be sure I wasn't assuming anything.
Honestly the reason I keep saying that is because I have a healthy level of respect for your SCUMPLAY and, as town, am trying to understand. Because your Flubber push and wagon hasn't gone anywhere in days, and there's been little from you regards pusing it since Ausuka joined your wagon. We've spent DAYS here while people are running around doing whatever and I feel like there's potential for scum-magna here to just pick a scummy player and focus them to the detriment of anything else. Not saying you're scum, just something I'm concerned of as someone who DOES have experience with you.
In post 1065, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Is this actual knowledge or are you just playing a game with HitAlt here? Because HitAlt being Dreal would be very helpful in assessing his play.
Its more an insult, actually.
Not actual knowledge, but its a very drealmerz approach with the whole 'NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THE GREAT THINGS IM TRYING TO DO'.
In post 1071, Elbirn wrote:This reads like garbage
Fixed this for you.

In post 1073, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: Xyzzy

Flashwagon this. Xyzzy has naught but fluffposting and walls of "I like this post" with no real substance or analysis and actually clicking through their wall of post links only furthers the disappointment.

Scum is lurking through this game and letting us run up lynch baity people for playing poorly but not necessarily scummy. Rally to me boys and girls and xirs, the dark times end now
No.
The last thing we need is more sudden wagons close to deadline with little justification and a lot of people piling on just because the main wagons are getting nowhere either 1) because one/all of them is on scum 2) players are lurking 3) players aren't playing 4) "chill" game 5) I'm running out of cares to give.
In post 1086, xyzzy wrote:tbh I don't know what else to say about the "HitAlt insisting that they're right without offering anything meaningful to say at all beyond just 'can't you see I'm right'" trend but, like, I have to keep pointing out, because why are they still alive. c'mon.
DING DING DING
In post 1096, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1073, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: Xyzzy

Flashwagon this. Xyzzy has naught but fluffposting and walls of "I like this post" with no real substance or analysis and actually clicking through their wall of post links only furthers the disappointment.

Scum is lurking through this game and letting us run up lynch baity people for playing poorly but not necessarily scummy. Rally to me boys and girls and xirs, the dark times end now
Ok
VOTE: xyzzy

But Elbirn, thoughts on xyzzy's latest post? It was a good one...at least what of it I skimmed. Gonna be honest, I am getting very sleepy at the moment.
You just come back, admittedly having skimmed and not reading her post, and join a flash wagon?
Come on chick

In post 1097, brassherald wrote:I'm just going to baa as I VOTE: Xyzzy
help im losing the will to play the 'what are you doing' is over 9000
In post 1099, HitAlt wrote:Is this the wagon that really goes through then?
VOTE: Zyxxy

(No really, I'll vote there in a heartbeat if it avoids a no lynch and/or my lynch.)
Still waiting for that posting you said you'd give.
Because this isn't it its just self-preservation.
In post 1101, Skygazer wrote:I can townread you and not vibe with your reads.
THIS
In post 1103, the worst wrote:can someone gimme a quick synopsis of why xyzzy flashwagon?
Absolute
Garbage

and/or Elbirn is bored
In post 1129, dramonic wrote:Im a prime-night Jailkeeper.
i hate normal games
In post 1139, Ausuka wrote:Ah ok that makes sense. I believe the claim now.

no
stop

you don't run off a stupid wagon to a flashwagon
that's not improvement
In post 1151, Raskolnikov wrote:can we just lynch hitalt
YES
In post 1162, Skygazer wrote:Andrius, since (I'm assuming) you're pretty tight with Dram, has any of this changed your read on him?
No.
He's town.
He's been town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1185 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm having to force myself to post.
I might be done here.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1240 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Andrius »

THIS is how to claim:
In post 1129, dramonic wrote:Not waiting to get lolhammered while at work.
Im a prime-night Jailkeeper. So jk on 2-3-5-7

Way to derail a scumlynch to out your PRs people :roll:
This is how NOT to claim:
In post 1199, HitAlt wrote:I am a town-PR. Have been crumbing it from the start. I have a role that gets a lot more value out of results after some flips, so it also benefits from scum not thinking I'm worth a block or kill.I find it so hard to NOT post, but I've also found it hard to produce anything that doesn't ruin my nightresults.
The difference is the former CLAIMED, the latter didn't claim anything and is just using the 'tee hee im a town PR' to try and avoid getting lynched. You've played an abysmal game and you STILL haven't produced the promised content and/or reads and are still hiding behind some tee hee role claim.

NEWS FLASH. Apparently this is a 'role madness normal' so the claim means nothing.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1241 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1217, Taly wrote:There's at least 4-5 different wagons right now and that is very unhelpful given the lack of time we have.
Honestly the xyzzy flashwagon was real anti-town because we learned nothing since we already know there's enough people not really playing the game who will vote anyone so it really didn't accomplish anything besides create another wagon to compete with the main ones.
In post 1217, Taly wrote:I don't like that Flubb only posts when he's being suspected
The man isn't prod-dodging though. He posts and keeps up and sure he's not conf.town or anything but he posts somewhat regularly and does content which is more than some people can say given the amount of pseudo-lurkers we have this game. >.<
In post 1217, Taly wrote:Also Chickadee is getting by with nothing
I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this.
In post 1221, Taly wrote:If I read correctly, Andrius townreads Dram?
Yes
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1256 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1246, HitAlt wrote:I'm not hiding behind it, I just want you all to know you'd be lynching a PR.
I know.
We're all PRs though so this literally means nothing.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1257 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1252, Raskolnikov wrote:my impression of andrius is like he's sitting on top of a castle looking at the game from a mile away if that makes any sense. He gives actually good analysis and takes opinions that sound emotionally strong but at the same time I feel like maybe he's kind of hollow inside and isnt actually that invested though
Rask wrote:I feel like maybe he's kind of hollow inside and isnt actually that invested though
How do you know me so well?

No but seriously the mile away metaphor works because I'm emotionally detached. At this point I don't care if we don't lynch HitAlt since there are a few active lurkers and a few actual lurkers and I don't want to wear the cape and be the one to rally this whole game as that's not really what "chill" means to me. Like, sure I think he's scum but the fact of the matter is I don't care much since the narrative of this game seems to be more 'WHEEE FLASHWAGON' and I don't want to have to play a mafia game where I have to lasso the lurkers into doing things. I don't want to have to pave the way with fire or throw swords I just want people to show up and play but maybe that's asking too much.
In post 1252, Raskolnikov wrote:He's been hard agreeing with everything I say but I haven't really townread him since early, especially if you're town here. though at the same time he hasn't actually done anything scummy and probably unfair to act on essentially baseless tonal paranoia if it might just be nothing
Look at it from my end though.
You come in and don't do anything. Go V/LA for days. I scumread you.
Then you come back with hard analysis and original thought and I'm finding myself *agreeing* with one of my top scumreads early in the game. I literally almost posted "have my babies" once because
Pine gets the joke
I just found myself nodding at everything you said. You don't have to townread me for me to agree with what you're saying. Like, you're the complete opposite of HitAlt. I scumread both of you but you actually showed up to the date, on time, and were capable of having a conversation with me. Ofc my feelings are all jumbled. Meanwhile HitAlt continues to whine about being a PR and provides little to no content.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1258 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1254, Raskolnikov wrote:Though everything said flubber has just been hard lurking since the wagon on him went away so it actually might have been the right one all along
He's posted elsewhere
In post 1255, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: flubber
I told myself I wouldn't jump ship but I might for you.
Idk we're new to this relationship but the fact we can sit down and talk means alot to me.

...one of these days I'll stop with the relationship metaphors.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1260 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1156, Pine wrote:

Deadline in (expired on 2018-07-10 15:40:00)
Bumping for le clock.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1284 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Andrius »

-sigh-
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1285 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Andrius »

A claim from him woulda' been nice.
Or like, time to post on the chance he flips town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1296 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1295, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I did not call your wagon on HitAlt policy. I asked you to make an assessment if you were not compromised by HitAlt’s play.
I know you didn't call it policy; compromised is the perfect word. And given how I responded to you earlier I knew that was the case.
Just called it policy since it was easier to explain with poorer words, albeit it was inaccurate. You weren't calling it policy so much as 'are you seeing red here or biasred'.

I understand what you meant. Sorry for wording it poorly in my haste.
In post 1295, MagnaofIllusion wrote:There’s a pretty clear distinction there and that you are pretending not to see it is troubling.
Nah, we good.
Also I’m interested in you thinking I’m scum just parking on an easy mislynch.
Again, I'm not calling you scum. It would take a lot of time and a lot of build up to call you scum, which I'm not seeing here so much. Again, I have a healthy respect for your play and it would take a pattern of pushing derps and idiots for the sake of pushing derps and idiots to think you're scum. Just things I'm thinking about sitting on the other end of the table since I now have to actually sort out your alignment in a non-bastard game.

Oh no mate. I don't expect that. Idk just expect more push/drive/zeal since this game currently has little besides deadline desperation.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1297 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Dude.
I've played mafia. I play league of legends.
I know disappointment. lol
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1319 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1315, Taly wrote:It's been awhile since I've felt this dissatisfied with D1.
Me too.

Still no claim. -sigh-
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1320 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1260, Andrius wrote:
In post 1156, Pine wrote:

Deadline in (expired on 2018-07-10 15:40:00)
Bumping for le clock.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1348 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1336, Inferno390 wrote:YAS

NICE SHOT VIG
In my experience most stabbings are serial killers?
In post 1334, HitAlt wrote:Guys, I know TWO people who did a thing at night.
One of them was so loud I couldn't help but hear it, and the other one killed a dude. Or at least tried to.

How should we proceed - I do not wish to out our Vig and I'm not sure that one person being so noisy means anything alignment-wise..
Do you *know* someone tried to kill someone or is this speculation based on 'I know two people did things'.
There's a line here and we need to be careful because I *also* know things.

APPARENTLY ME AND CHICKADEE WERE GETTING "COZY" ON THE COUCH LAST NIGHT

And I also got a mysteriously-wrapped BANANA last night so whoever gave me that thanks for my daily supply of Potassium and Vitamin... whatever bananas give you.

Lemme think how I want to move forward with something. Give me a minute.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1353 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1334, HitAlt wrote:One of them was so loud I couldn't help but hear it, and the other one killed a dude. Or at least tried to.
How should we proceed - I do not wish to out our Vig and I'm not sure that one person being so noisy means anything alignment-wise..
I honestly think that we have one scum down and it might be a good idea to push our advantage right now.
We have a dead scum PR right now and if you have ANOTHER potentially damning result I think we should go for it.

I'm also contemplating a similar dilemma.
WHO GAVE ME A BANANA
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1360 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1355, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: chickadee
did you
read my mind
because I would like to talk about her
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1362 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1356, Taly wrote:
Andrius
, do you have no response to
Inferno
voting you?

Or
Brass
, for hopping onto that vote like he's done many others?
don't really care, no
I expected it once I saw the dram flip
all I ask is that I have time to talk with hitalt and coordinate because I need to think about what happened last night and if he's got incriminating results we should go down that line NOW and push the advantage while ahead

EVERY MOMENT WE DO NOT KILL THEM, THEIR ADVANTAGE GROWS
In post 1358, Ausuka wrote:Ok so first of all I think raskol is town.
yes
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1363 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1359, brassherald wrote:Yo, I'll just get in front of things right now.

I am activated BP. I'm guessing scum tried to kill me because I activated last night.
this fits in with the narrative
scumkill is mia
scum dies

hitalt can potentially give us another scum(??)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1365 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1361, Ausuka wrote:I'm going to assume mafia didn't really bus their roleblocker because yeah.

Stabbing flavour doesn't really mean SK.
I agree. Scum wouldn't intentionally bus their JK this early on.

Also it doesn't 100% mean it but my first reaction to seeing STABBING was serial killer. just things to consider since deadmafia doesn't guarantee town vig.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1368 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1350, Raskolnikov wrote:I got a banana as well.
BANANA MASONS YES
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1369 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1367, brassherald wrote:I just figured before hitalt says I was attacked and not killed so I'm SK, I'd claim.

I am also intentionally not saying whether I have further shots to activate and will continue to refuse to do so.
Wise on both counts.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1371 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Andrius »

While we wait.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1377 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1372, HitAlt wrote:This could be spicy, but I could also be outing our vig.
Not willing to do that kind of a blunder just yet.

I'd also like to know something more about those bananas - who exactly got them? (apparently multiple people?)
And brass - can you give any more specifics on why / how you know your BP activated? (
PLEASE LET HIM ANSWER THIS BY HIMSELF - COULD BE IMPORTANT.
Thing is I *also* have information so I was hoping we could start a conversation.
I don't know how to do this subtly though so :problematic:

pedit: Why anyone townreads Chickadee is beyond me. She's basically prod-dodged for the better part of a week.

pedit: Thanks Ausuka. Thought you'd like it. Join me. VOTE: Chickadee
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1378 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1374, Taly wrote:I want to know why those 3 had issues with the dram wagon and the reasons for it in depth.
because its dram and I don't want to see him dead
is basically where I was at
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1382 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Andrius »

let me think this over for a second
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1388 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1384, HitAlt wrote:
In post 1377, Andrius wrote:Thing is I *also* have information so I was hoping we could start a conversation.
I don't know how to do this subtly though so :problematic:
I'm trying to dance a bit around the subject for a little while longer, but I guarantee my D2 is going to be a lot different from my D1 once we get all the technical stuff out of the way..
Oh trust me I've been mulling over this since I got my night result PM. Which included both BANANAS and CHICKADEE AND ME GETTING COZY.

I DIDNT CHANGE MY AVATAR TO MATCH
CHICKADEE
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1390 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1387, Taly wrote:So was it just meta? Or?
it was literally he's happy to see me
we're basically brothers
I was enjoying having him around so

like sure I have some meta with him
I think he's misunderstood pretty often with how he plays
I wouldn't have staked the game on a read of him
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1393 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Andrius »

hey hitalt
while we think about this
can we just wagon chickadee
that'd make me happy and still keep us on track
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1394 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1392, Ausuka wrote:Andrius is ??? don't really know tbh.
I can be your Chrono.
Nothing else matters.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1397 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Andrius »

<3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1399 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Andrius »

Canonically.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1403 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Andrius »

#TrustChrono

pedit: #ChronoxLucca
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1407 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1404, Taly wrote:> I'm not buying Andrius' reasoning for the dram read but I don't have much confidence to push a read either way on him at the moment.
would you like a personal history
I would write an essay if needbe

pedit: YOU BE QUIET OK. THIS IS AUSUKA AND MY STORY YOU LEAVE SPACEMAN BIFF OUT OF IT >:|
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1410 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1406, Chickadee wrote:And oh my. How did you know this? BecauseI did not know we were "cozy" on the couch.
Pine told me.

VOTE: Unvote Easy. Thank you for your cooperation.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1413 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Andrius »

I mean let's be honest. Maybe "cozy" was just us playing Charterstone or something.

(pedit: Isn't Chrono/Marle canon though?)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1417 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Andrius »

HitAlt I'm good on my end.
#EverythingIsFine

pedit: <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1423 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Andrius »

Chickadee is town we can move on now.

pedit: Ausuka, she's town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1426 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1421, Taly wrote:Andrius, I guess you could write an essay...?
tl;dr he's a close personal friend and one of the best people I know on this site and he's supportive and we met at Edmeet years ago and we play dnd regularly (tonight!). so ofc I wanted him around. my meta on him hasn't been GREAT since I've lynched towndram before in LyLo and that was embarrassing as I did 0% thinking that day. >_> I think he's misunderstood and misread pretty often so ofc I was supporting temperance regarding the dram lynch.

pedit: I mean it all depends on the confidence threshold for the BIGPLAYS and I'm sure Pine did everything in his power to make sure lulzy wouldn't happen.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1586 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1580, Raskolnikov wrote:Do you really think MoI would hardclaim an inno on scumpartner andrius here
what the hell did I miss
went to play games with dramonic and HOW MANY PAGES

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE CHILL
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1588 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

magna wrote:You can also see I kept prodding Andy about his Baker status to see if he would pick up on me crumbing but he didn’t acknowledge it.
I'm a Baker no longer. >_>

What is a Loyal Fruit Vendor tho.

Also just to annoy Inferno.

I have role-related information that basically confirms Chickadee so. Why do you think I wanted to sort her so hard today? I pushed and she showed up and we're good.

S H A Z A M

pedit: wtf is going on
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1589 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ausuka bby someone explain to me what a LOYAL fruit vendor does.
I get you give fruit but what does LOYAL mean.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1590 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

according to the wiki
it means it only works on town?

WHAT IS THIS GAME
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CONFIRMS
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1592 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

it fails on a different alignment
so it only works on same alignment

so
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1595 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

so rask and I both confirmed fruit so we know that's not fake

if magna is town I am confirmed town
if ausuka is town rask is confirmed town

if one if scum fruit vendor without the loyal part faking that's a big BIG risk since they might not know a parallel exists

potential for two town fruit vendors to exist is non-zero but WHAT IS GAME BALANCE
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1598 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1597, the worst wrote:unless one of MoI or Ausuka is faking the loyal bit
the fruit is confirmed.
the loyal part isn't confirmed save by death

id have to read again

maybe ill stop posting and catch up
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1599 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1447, Raskolnikov wrote:if vig is SK they're probably not claiming ftr.
spoiler alert: we prob have a SK and not a vig
and whoever the sk is, is gonna want us to think its a vig
In post 1463, the worst wrote:
In post 1406, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: The Worst
Other than me, TW is the one that was really against the Dram wagon, and has kinda played off his fluff posting as "not wanting to clog the game thread." It kind of feels like hiding behind the chill nature of the game.
Chicka Ily but did you actually read d1? o.0
why do you think I targeted chickadee
wanted to see if I could learn her alignment since there's not much to form a read off of in-thread lol

i like this turn of events
not much playing mafia more solving role madness puzzle
always a treat
never the main course though
lets not forget
In post 1503, Taly wrote:
Chickadee-
imma let you finish but
she's town
In post 1543, MagnaofIllusion wrote:With a Mafia flip and no Town death I think this game is ripe for some information drop and setting up long Term PoE
agreed
why I spoke up
In post 1543, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I chose Andy last Night because I was very worried about him replacing Gustavo who had picked up suspicion for his overtly aggressive play and might have playstyle redeemed a scum slot.
and might have playstyle redeemed a scum slot
u srs bro
im HORRID as scum lol
YOU KNOW THIS XD
In post 1543, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And yesterday I considered it likely that there would be an Even Night alternate role to mine in the setup.
I mean
I, as a mod, would do silly stuff like two of the same role or two of the same role with minor modifications. I enjoy bucking expectations. Pine does too. My role speaks for itself.
In post 1543, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Dram’s role PM specifically says the Mafia need to eliminate “opposing Factions” instead of Town.
pine is a :goodmod: so would absolutely leave a wincon open like that

:badmods: say "kill the [other faction]" singular
In post 1558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I don’t see myself not voted parking on Chicka’s lynch today unless someone literally drops a guilty (which I don’t think is happening).
funny story, actually...
In post 1566, Raskolnikov wrote:someone like vedith
I found your problem
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1693 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1646, Raskolnikov wrote:This setup is some boonskiies memey shit
A G R E E D
In post 1652, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually loyal fruit vendor is useless now because anyone can claim to get fruit...
Now if we force people to claim who received fruit BEFORE the vendors tell people who they SENT fruit too.
This does NOT work if there are redirectors in the game which I would THINK are non-normal but given the roles in this "normal" game then who knows for sure.

We can still do this.
In post 1653, Taly wrote:
Big question right now - do we milk the Venge D2 or D3?

Because that'll affect my approach this dayphase.
No because she's near-confirmed town via me.
In post 1658, brassherald wrote:VOTE: the worst
I'm considering it given my gut says its a SK. But.
In post 1676, Raskolnikov wrote:There's potentially what if anything caused andrius' claimed "thing with chickadee" PM as a loose thread but I think that's everything.
I'm confirming Chickadee for now and the 'thing' was Pine's decided flavor which I decided to use as a lead. No bearing on the game. We're good.
In post 1677, Taly wrote:Yeah, leashing TW regardless seems helpful at the moment, maybe? Idfk.
No.
Leashing SK not a great idea.
In post 1688, Raskolnikov wrote:Chickadee - claim vengeful town, confirmed via Andy
Andrius - ? Confirming Chickadee via me, banana inno(?)
FTFY

Wheeeee not playing mafia and just coasting on PR claims.
I disagree with leashing the Vig/SK in theory. Not sure if I want to test TW and just lynch them or.

Idk why Inferno claimed as his role is near-useless but ok.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1695 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Andrius »

I'll take that with a grain of salt given Pine is modding this game. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1697 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Andrius »

The fact that Godfather is non-normal makes me sad.
Framer is understandable as, while I love the role in theory, it would be completely un-fun to play a Cop in a setup where a Framer exists.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1700 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Andrius »

It is product of my role and night action.
My choice of Chickadee should be obvious.
tl;dr She's not 100% Confirmed (The only innocents are bodies) but I'd stake the game on her being town right now.

Me and HitAlt should also coordinate night actions to make sure we don't double up
because
we have different roles and can't overlap.
Both Fruit Vendors should do similar. And I don't mean CLAIMING TARGETS IN ADVANCE but somehow we should find a way to make sure both pairs don't overlap to maximize information from night actions.

pedit: Boooooring. Elbirn's done little, really. Flashwagon was complete garbage. xyzzy is eh for me. Honestly I'm already in the 'Playing the POE game' mindset so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1704 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Andrius »

I agree on the focus. But we do need to facilitate the existing claims to make sure they don't overlap.

I think its *possible* there are scum in the claims but I don't think lynching in the [Magna, Ausuka, HitAlt] bloc is a good idea.

If I'm reading this correctly, HitAlt confirmed that TW has attempted murder. TW claimed the kill on dramonic. HitAlt also claiming he was both protected and was SAVED from a kill last night?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1707 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm not sure.
Part of me wants to lynch the likely SK (TW).
Part of me wonders if he's scum just claiming the scumkill as his personal kill to avoid the HitAlt fiasco. That's unlikely though as who would expect some Detective thing as scum.

I don't yet know how to sort out the fruit situation. Part of me believes there's no situation to sort out, besides the 'don't double-up' issue we want to prevent.

At least we know the fruit won't explode or anything since this is a normal game. lol

pedit: Oh. Right. So two kill attempts, one on BH (?) and the other killed dramonic which is claimed by TW without a CC. I HIGHLY DOUBT HitAlt was told someone tried to kill him and it failed
and he was told he was failed to be killed
since Pine's a :goodmod:. Which is why we need clarity.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1708 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm also operating under the pretense that both Chickadee and HitAlt are confirmed town, btw.
So that does color my assessment.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1711 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1709, Raskolnikov wrote:Also unfortunately I realised it is possible, if unlikely, that hitalt may actually be mafia trying to lynch who they think is SK (Idk).
While not impossible, I think its highly unlikely that mafia would try something so risky when they're down a member this early. Its not quite FALL ON SWORD levels of bad but the only reason mafia would have that role is to find a SK or town killing power with active abilities (read: not chickadee) which seems very unlike the narrative of this game since that would be a scumrole with no Reasonably Anticipated Doubt as to what their results mean. Its simple - either they find a serial killer or vig with a positive result or they don't.

pedit: Yeah, there's that, there's his personality, and there's the fact that I'm the Yin to his Yang in this game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1714 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Andrius »

No no no.
Not ACTUALLY KILL THEIR OWN.

I mean that they would pretend to be a vig and "claim" the kill on dramonic and basically pretend their factional kill is their vig kill. Obviously this doesn't work long-term but if they pretend kills fail here or there it might.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1716 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1713, Taly wrote:And I'm not doing the quote-by-quote thing... I'm doing post-links for comprehension.
I'd prefer the former ngl.
I won't do the click-links. lol

pedit: I DIDNT MEAN ACTUALLY KINSLAYING. I MEANT CLAIMING THE KILL TO PRETEND TO BE A VIG
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1718 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1715, brassherald wrote:I think the only reason for scum to kill scum is a situation like Red Flag.
Or for a ridiculous amount of town-cred that would carry them through the entire game. Who'd expect scum to kill their own on Day One?
>.<
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1719 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1717, brassherald wrote:
In post 1714, Andrius wrote:No no no.
Not ACTUALLY KILL THEIR OWN.

I mean that they would pretend to be a vig and "claim" the kill on dramonic and basically pretend their factional kill is their vig kill. Obviously this doesn't work long-term but if they pretend kills fail here or there it might.
The only use this would have is to draw out a CC on vig.
Yeah I'm not advocating for it I'm just clarifying that I didn't mean to imply that scum killed their own. My bad.

Let's drop this now we're going in circles.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1722 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Andrius »

I'll read but if you expect me to open all the hyperlinks you've got another thing coming.
Quote walls are disgusting to the eye but at least you're not forcing people to open dozens of links. Its all right there in front of you.

Anywho you finish up I'll read it when its done.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1831 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1830, Skygazer wrote:it is Saturday after all.
p. much this.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1871 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Andrius »

Phonepost to clarify that Chickadee and I are not lovers.

Also I have experience with Magna. I forgot who's Thing 1 and who's Thing 2 but we're well familiar with how the other plays.

I realize I'm kind of treating this game like For Us so my b.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1872 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1870, MagnaofIllusion wrote:the rest of my day is stuck hanging with her cousin's husband doing guy things
FOR THE GOD EMPEROR?
Or you mean more like honey-dos? :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1878 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Andrius »

Reminder to let's not lynch anyone 'til the [HitAlt, Andrius] and [Magna, Ausuka] collaboration issue has been discussed since neither group benefits from targeting the same person.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1879 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Andrius »

I'll try that again.

Neither pairing wants to target the same person so we should find a way to sneakily ensure that doesn't happen without broadcasting.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1882 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Andrius »

I think pool of 3 is too restrictive. I was thinking bout halving the playerlist but. \___(:/)___/

Yeah crossing over is bad which is why I want to talk about this before a lynch.

I'm fine not telling him who to target so long as we both wind up targeting different people.

Forgot about odd-night magna.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1884 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1883, the worst wrote:Andy what's your role? maybe pick from like
Chickadee
you REALLY aren't reading my posts are you
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1888 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Andrius »

no duck stahp

ausuka can't vend to herself
like she can do whatever tonight so long as she doesn't target people who already got fruit as I don't see any point in cross-fruiting

hit targets who he wants
i just cant target who he targets because that's a waste so this is why i want him and i to have words so i can avoid this
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1889 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Andrius »

Magna - Odd-Night Loyal Fruit Vendor
Ausuka - Loyal Fruit Vendor

HitAlt - learns if his target has performed a kill (?)
Andrius -
Radiant Servant of Pelor
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1891 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1890, the worst wrote:pelor is my duuuude
I think we can be friends
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1895 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Andrius »

given night one is over I think he's saved from a repeat performance

pedit: so hitalt and I don't target the same person. also because I forgot magna was odd-night only
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1964 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1960, Raskolnikov wrote:Yeah I'm not a fanI think detective pinning suffers if public as scum will just send someone else?
This.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1969 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1967, Taly wrote:I kind of feel like I'm one of the only people making cases here.
Admittedly I'm stalling so we don't speedlynch since I *need* Magna and Ausuka in here and he gets back Monday. Like, they're potentially two of our biggest town roles and we need them around. (Also I need my Lucca around while I'm Chrono.)

And I'm unsuccessfully fighting the urge to let this be a POE game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1974 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

I imagine that would be information that's given to the scum that would be strictly non-normal but what do I know. \___(:/)___/

Like MAYBE in a theme game I'd be like 'hey yo you know [insert bit about the setup like if you a cop there's a framer] fyi'. Not in a normal though.

Possibly a Scum Fruit Vendor but we have no way of confirming simply based on their claims alone so.

pedit: Taly I appreciate your earnestness and I think you're town. I'm just hardcore stalling since I really need some more fruit vendors in my life and absolutely don't want a quicklynch before
1. Magna and Ausuka come back
2. HitAlt and I can talk BECAUSE I AM *ALSO* AN INVESTIGATIVE ROLE AND WE NEED TO NOT DOUBLE UP B/C THATS NOT OPTIMAL
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1979 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1975, Skygazer wrote:Informed is a normal modifier now for the record
I thought 'Informed' as far as normals was more 'You know 'X' is town.'

Like a one-way mason. Not like 'you know complicated setup information.' That's an awful large shadow to cast in a NORMAL GAME.

pedit: wat did I do
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1980 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry I'm sitting here giddy right now because a secret project I was part of just was EXHUMED FROM THE GRAVE so you all might get to play an awesome mafia game if we finish it this time. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1988 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1983, Skygazer wrote:
In post 33, implosion wrote:
Informed
: You know (some information about the setup). This information may be related to the setup, or to other players. It must be objective and accurate. For instance, an informed townie (or informed mafia) could be given any of the following:
  • You know that this setup has 10 town members and 3 mafia members.
  • You know that there is a rolecop in this game.
  • You know that there is a mafia rolecop in this game.
  • You know that (player) is a tracker.
  • You know that (player) is a town doctor.
  • You know that (player) is town. NOTE: if something like this is used, it must be non-random what player-slot is referred to. For example, if an informed townie is told that someone is town, it should be part of the setup specification that the player they are told is town is a randomly chosen vanilla townie, rather than a completely randomly chosen town player. Or it should be part of the setup specification that they are told that a specific power role is town.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1993 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

*But* scum also threw in their hat to somewhat match the town fruit vendor so they doubled-down on a claim pretty early. Its not 100% but it weighs, in my mind, against it.

Then again with the amount of chaos that can be caused with blanket INFORMED statements its p. silly.

I'm townreading both of them so LEAVE MY LUCCA ALONE >:|

I mean you factor in two of them, HitAlt, and then you see what I got in my role pm and you really start to scratch your head and wonder.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1996 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok not trying to kill the mood but us talking about nrg stuff isn't really adding anything right now but spec so I'm gonna be quiet and stop posting 'til Magna comes back so there's not EVEN MORE pages for the poor readers to sift through unless someone wants to talk to me.

Chrono Out
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2001 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1998, Pine wrote:
In post 1892, the worst wrote:I'm only a cleric >: but I admire your radiant devotion
Back the fuck up off my Paladin, duck. I'm Andy's Cleric.

Accept no imitators.
Its canon we had a daughter and everything.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2020 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Andrius »

Let's not assume one MUST be scum from claims alone.
Just as we must not assume they both MUST be town from claims alone.

We'll know them by their fruits.
Pun intended. ...I'll leave now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2026 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2022, Inferno390 wrote:Andrius+MoI.
Trust me if this were the case I'd have died laughing the minute I got my role pm.
Because THINGS: THE ENCORE.
In post 2024, Pine wrote:
In post 2021, Elbirn wrote:I've still yet to read since day start and I dont think I'm ever going to have time for this. I'm sorry. I despise being a flake but the game will be healthier without me at this point

@Pine: please replace me
Searching for a replacement. If you have someone who would like to play in this game, PM me with their name and I'll go recruiting.
dramonic ;_;
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2043 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Seeing Magna post is like when you've been waiting for your date to show up and they show up and you remember what joy is when you see their face.

Otherwise will be quiet and wait.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2058 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

I hear you. I stopped.

I'm not happy with the Elbrin situation but, as a replacement myself, we should give them time.
In post 2056, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also I think you are dead wrong in your assessment on scum wanting the Serial Killer dead. We are in a great position right now with one Mafia dead and the SK basically exposed. Both the Mafia and the Serial Killer should want to shoot confirmed / likely Town because body count is greatly working against them.
So why are we not lynching The Worst again?
You're right on the money - we can't really leash him and we can't trust him so why are we chasing SkyGazer when an unleashable Serial Killer is threatening our game.

Like, I'm with you on the duck-is-a-serialkiller and your logic right up to you voting NOT THE SERIAL KILLER given how much damage they can cause. As you said there's been a BIT of posturing for a non-conventional shot and I don't like that given we've got targets on the backs of a few people I'd rather not see nightkilled.
Hit's clears are not necessarily perfect
No but his guilties are and those are way more valuable.

Also for calling it an "eventuality" that Ausuka is scum fruit vendor you want to lynch not eventuality scum?

What are we smoking magna because if you're saying near-confirmed serial killer and that high certainty Ausuka-scumread you're throwing around why are we supposed to go for SKYGAZER over EITHER of those two?

Sincerely,

-Confused
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2063 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2059, xyzzy wrote:
In post 599, xyzzy wrote:oh btw this game has given me another chance to use this image I made a long time ago

I saw you post and got excited for reads and content and.
-le sigh-
In post 2060, Inferno390 wrote:Also, I hate to be the man of paranoia, butAre we seriously going to take the whole block of MoI/Andrius/Chick on the face value of MoI’s claimed action last night alone?Especially since it’s pointed out that there are plenty of ways for scum to abuse that claim?
We're having a
discussion
about claims and events in the game. Why are you trying to tear it apart? Yes, we have outstanding claims and issues that we are talking about. You forget that Chickadee is through
me regardless of Magna's involvement
. I know you don't trust either of us (though I don't care) but maybe put aside your bias and instead of screaming about everything magna and I do be part of the discussion? The Ausuka/Magna thing is pretty murky and NO ONE seems to be interested in sorting this out.

Oh, also, HitAlt has completely disappeared. Elbrin lurked before replacing out. We have a Vig/Serial Killer who needs to be sorted out as well. xyzzy just effectively prod-dodged. Like, we got a number of problems in this game and you're focused in on everything revolving around Magna.

Sincerely,

Frustrated with your tunneling and the AWOLs
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2065 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm trying to avoid long conversations to avoid cluttering the thread but since you *are* claimed, regardless of Vig/SK as long as you allow some level of leash and can work with us and don't go AWOL I won't immediately have a problem as we have a good half dozen other issues to deal with.

But if you present yourself as an uncooperative 'I may have my own plans tonight' type of AWOL I will wagon you without hesitation as we CANNOT have a rogue killer at nights. We already have mafia. We can't afford a second, especially with the kind of lead we have this game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2067 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

No. I no longer do subtlety. But its fine. You don't need to crumb or anything. I will know you by the fruit of your labors.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2070 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2069, the worst wrote:
In post 2067, Andrius wrote:No. I no longer do subtlety. But its fine. You don't need to crumb or anything. I will know you by the fruit of your labors.
you and MoI rock.
For old times' sake. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2106 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1, Pine wrote:8. As per Normal rules, you may not use a role-based ability in the same night as a factional ability (including factional kill) unless your role PM specifically permits you.
Gamechanger.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2109 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Andrius »

I haven't played a normal game since 2010.
Because they're boring and the only one I was in was terrible and I played terribly that game.

Only did this one because my Cleric asked me to. <3

And I only posted that in-thread to serve as a reminder to myself because so long as we collectively receive the 'correct' amount of fruit each night those player cannot be performing the nightkill, if they are mafia-aligned. I'm not saying I suspect EITHER of [Magna, Ausuka] but so long as those actions go through it does help the POE game and myself.

pedit: ...and back to 'normal games are terrible'
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2112 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Andrius »

Plan doesn't go ENTIRELY out of the window and I highly doubt the NRG would approve of a game with the entire scumteam having the 'Multitasking' modifier but S I G H.

I'm trying my best to keep post numbers down but someone was saying something about 'tw is a vg' and I would like to, again, point out that they are NOT confirmed so we must treat them as though they have potential to be either alignment so we are not guaranteed a vig shooting for scum each night. Especially since Magna is correct - a deadscum early on means a potential serial killer is best served by attempting to 'balance' the factions by aiming for town.

xyzzy's MIA is suspect.
Still not ready for a lynch since I need HitAlt to be here and talk.
Ausuka can do whatever tonight and we'll handle N3 in D3.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2120 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

I hear you. I really do. The return on investment for wallposting cases is low.

I don't have a preferred lynch at present. I'm fine with [xyzzy, Elbirn, Profii]. For now, I'm fine letting duck walk. There's a left-field reason I just realized as to why he could be town so I'll be patient I s'pose and let the work of his labor reveal itself. I really, really need HitAlt in here before we get a lynch going. I've resolved the 'how do we not target the same people' issue in my head and I need not share it with him but I would like his presence.

Because, honestly, he STILL has no game presence outside his role. The ENTIRE case for him being town is 'im an alt' and 'im just playing tee hee role games'. Which I get. I get it as a secret alt you can do w/e with no consequences for your reputation or play or whatever. He's done little by means of reads. I suspected him all Day One. Then Day Two rolls around and he's got role-related information. Which is both useful if town and AWFULLY CONVENIENT if faking scum since he can pretend to do stuff and hide behind ROLE INFORMATION without reads or contributing to lynches. The fact that we actually have the [Vengful, Vig(?)] outed DRASTICALLY increases the odds of his own pulling guilties as he has, effectively, two false positives removed from the results list.

If he's town we have a good shot at this game. We really do.
But here are my biggest concerns:

1. Our "Vigilante" seems to display traits indicative of not wanting to be leashed. We're not (yet) at the point where we need to provide names but if he DOESN'T shoot in the lynchpool and/or lurkers we're gonna have words and/or rope.
2. HitAlt, the guy whose play has been defined by his role, is MIA.
3. xyzzy is MIA only in this game while posting elsewhere on-site.
4. The near-guaranteed lynch of Elbirn went up in smoke due to the replace out. Not going to say he's scum and it was a tactical replace out but MAN it was so inconvenient.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2121 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

Thing is, Magna, I almost want to lynch xyzzy for the MIA but I want to give her time to actually show up and play.
I want to lynch the Elbirn slot for his terrible play regardless of a replacement but its strictly :goodplay: to wait even if the wagon dissipates.

The waiting is real.

And Ausuka's also been real quiet which is unsettling.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2126 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

I think the town needs to be firm in the stance that if he DOES go AWOL he will be punished. With the notable exception of AWOL-hitting-unexpected-mafia, we can't have a loose cannon running around especially since there are 3+ known people with night actions relying on their targets surviving the night.

Did I say you were less useful than HitAlt? >_> Because that's not true. lol
Thankfully you're not relying
solely
on HitAlt for intel.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2131 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Profii responded to Chickadee but it doesn't appear that they responded to you. (?)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2134 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

Do it.
Strike him down.
Complete your training.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2144 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm also somewhat clearing Chickadee soooooo.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2146 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

Its never simple. Yes, SK hunting to the detriment of everything else is bad because scum want to focus down their competition.
That being said, the damage a SK can do TO THE TOWN is also incredible so town shouldn't be harassed for wanting to lynch the actual person who's the Vig/SK.

No one's really hunting for the SK. We know who has the potential for it.

Still waiting on HitAlt among others [xyzzy, A50].
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2195 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2194, Taly wrote:Then provide substance.
This, but applicable to more than just A50.

I took yesterday off and I'm here just completely unmotivated atm.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2256 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yes, I am an investigative role who is seriously wondering why people are talking about lynching CHICKADEE.

mfw
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2257 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2253, Skygazer wrote:{profii/A50/MoI/HWS/possibly Ausuka}

I think most of the rest of group-scum (possibly all group scum) is in that set of players.
do you honestly think both vendors are scum
because you have them both there
mfw
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2259 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

I think the whole 'scum would claim to get info' re: fruit is 100% risk 0% reward as its not like they're trying to out a cop.

Unless Pine told them that there's a LOYAL Fruit Vendor in the game there's no reason to even consider this.
Its pants-on-head to think scum would jump along with a fruit vendor claim just to get on the bandwagon.
Ausuka CC'd because she thought there was one. Scum wouldn't do that.
I believe Magna's also town for his claim early. We're both (and HitAlt?????) pushing the same venue of 'POE while we're ahead' so I really think you're grasping at ghosts with that one.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2262 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2260, Skygazer wrote:Do you think there's four town investigative roles? Because that doesn't seem likely to me at the moment.
I wouldn't immediately discredit it, which everyone seems to do without a second thought.
I'm the type of mod who would do something like that but also give the town zero protective roles to make up for it. I believe Pine's capable of mod-side shenanigans, though I'm not saying THAT is what he's doing.

I'm just saying let's not IMMEDIATELY dismiss it without consideration.
Given everyone has their own restrictions I could see it working out vaguely. However now that HitAlt is GONE the questions continue to bubble.
In post 2261, Skygazer wrote:If scum were to have a disloyal fruit vendor and saw a second fruit vended or if they were to have information about the loyal fruit vendor then I could see it possible for MoI to claim to draw out the loyal fruit vendor without having to worry about being imminently lynched due to their position in the game.

I know you're townreading MoI but I'm just trying to figure everything out through PoE. I think you're town, I don't think HitAlt would claim as scum and risk a counterclaim, I don't think Ausuka would risk counter-claiming against a universal townread, and I don't think there are four investigatives, so process of elimination points towards MoI for me
Your entire claim, in the first paragraph, revolves around the scumteam knowing there's a loyal fruit vendor on the town. The claim also revolves around AUSUKA being town which you don't seem certain on either.

HitAlt-scum WOULD spin off a silly claim with little substance and no game content to avoid another day where he's a prime lynch suspect.
But that's conjecture.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2281 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Andrius »

A50 still needs to get caught up (?).
HitAlt needs replacing.

Not really ok ending the day with a couple variables. Especially since a HitAlt 2.0 could actually PLAY MAFIA and we could use perspective.

I think HitAlt's replace out was neutral. Nothing more, nothing less. No parting reads, just a 'I can't play'. Simple as that.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2287 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Andrius »

The fact that Inferno has tunneled me and Magna for days now but backed off at the first criticism of his case he spend days working on is real suspect imo.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2292 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Andrius »

Also hey.

Can we get some prods?

xyzzy hasn't posted in days, other than to correct a pronoun mistake (which I'm sorry about) but hasn't posted game content in longer than that.

If no one's gonna wear the cape then I guess I'll have to.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2293 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1833, xyzzy wrote:VOTE: Elbirn
In post 599, xyzzy wrote:oh btw this game has given me another chance to use this image I made a long time ago

In post 2113, xyzzy wrote:
In post 2080, Taly wrote:

If this is all you have to say, I may have to reevaluate my townread on you.
I mean maybe show me the base level of respect of getting this right if you want me to engage with your posts. like I avoided specifically calling anyone out but you're the one who's been fucking this up the most and it makes your posts basically impossible for me to read
In post 2161, xyzzy wrote:
In post 2138, Skygazer wrote:Hey xyzzy, what are your thoughts on {me, Almost50/elbirn, profii}?
working on an answer to this question
In post 2162, xyzzy wrote:
In post 2121, Andrius wrote:Thing is, Magna, I almost want to lynch xyzzy for the MIA but I want to give her time to actually show up and play.
seriously what part of this do you not understand
Other than correcting pronouns and promising content later they've done nothing in 5 days.

Granted the mod hansn't posted in ~3 days or so but he was on Steam ~8 hours ago so. \___(:/)___/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2296 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

Honest assessment of the game:
In post 0, Pine wrote:Still rocking the cradle (Alive):1. Elbirn*
2. MagnaofIllusion
3. Ausuka*4. brassherald5. the worst7. HitAlt8. Skygazer9. Inferno39010. Chickadee*11. xyzzy12. HeWhoSwims*14. Raskolnikov15. Taly davesaz16. Andrius* Gustavo17. Profii
The only thing I remember Elbirn doing was self-voting and the flashwagon on xyzzy. Both are terrible but not particularly alignment indicative. Silent replace out. A50 hasn't don't much to redeem/condemn the slot either. No news is bad news.

Magna is town move along.

Ausuka is also likely town, but doesn't appear to have much game presence which may be personality or may be a product of the game itself or alignment or role or what. Idk. I'm wearing the cape now so I'm calling it like I see it.

brassherald is a strong townread of mine and, honestly, I'm glad you're still here b/c you keep me sane.

The worst is Vig/SK and I'm leaning more likely vig right now, if only to help balance out the supposed role of -

HitAlt, who's been 100% playing to his role, assuming its true, and not actually catching scum at all. We NEED a replacement for this slot and we can't do that without the mod.
PINE: We really need a deadline extension to make up for the lack of a playerslot in this slot while you search. I do not feel comfortable advancing the gamestate while A50 just showed up, you've been gone, and we need a new HitAlt.

Tbh not really sure where I stand on Skygazer. Good people, need to reread D1 or something.

Inferno could just be overzealous town completely tunneled in on Magna and I unable to contribute to anything else. Idk. Visitor claim is pretty useless and really just a Red Herring for Track/Watch/Motion roles. Assuming I remember Follower correctly. I need you to work with me on other stuff because I really want xyzzy dead right now.

Chickadee. Town via me. Unless we're sitting at 3p lylo this isn't to be questioned.

xyzzy. Pretty low-profile D1 and has all but dropped off the face of the earth D2. Lurking, promising content that never arrives. Not trying to be mean but you're really not here.

HWS. Man I had an early townread on you but I don't remember for the life of me why. Where do you stand on the lynch today?

Rask, you've REALLY taken a backseat the past few days. Maybe V/LA, maybe not but I admit I was letting you wear the cape since it allowed me to backseat sit and be an investigative role but if we're gonna actually play this game its gonna take a village and we can't do that with MIA HitAltSlot MIA xyzzy etc.

I'm throwing the sword. Rally the faithful.

Taly, I'm sorry you've been shouldering this burden and I've kinda been awol for a few. But I'm here.

profii. low-level scumread and/or just VI idk. Not sure if scum or scummy noise.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2298 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

BEETLEJUICED
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2299 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

I feel like you being missing for the last five days has been 100% useless and will only benefit scum.

What've you got for us?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2300 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2082, Pine wrote:
Deadline in (expired on 2018-07-26 15:00:00)
[/color]
Pine is apparently camping this weekend. >_>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2302 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Magna is Odd-night Loyal FV
Ausuka is Loyal FV

Magna targeted me, I received it
Ausuka targeted Rask, he received it

its important that the people who receive claim first in the future
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2305 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

I might have to bust out my :shenanigans: if morale does not improve in this game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2308 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

OK but seriously though imma be cross if I gotta lasso this game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2313 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm up for either of [profii, xyzzy] now that TW leans ever-so-gently towards VIG instead of SK given my thought process.

Taly, you've been fine. I'm rallying again. Let's take it head-on.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2315 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Profii or xyzzy?

Where do you stand on the Vig/SK thing wrt TW?

What do you think of
Lucca
Ausuka?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2317 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

If I had a daykill, I'd probably shoot xyzzy over profii. But that's just how I feel right now.

Not fascinated, more irked by the fact people were assuming vig meant free pass.

Yeaaaaaah, I liked her in the beginning, and I don't scumread her but there's a distinct lack of presence.
Maybe it was because I changed my avatar from Chrono. Maybe if we match again she'll come back to me?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2319 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Literally no idea.
They're here, which is better than a chunk of the playerlist, but neither high-impact not high-presence.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2321 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

...he claimed vt?
I thought that was Magna misreading.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2325 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

Skygazer makes a valid point.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2328 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

Don't force it. no worries mate
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2336 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

I mean, Magna, if we flip the chessboard over, TOWN has an incredible advantage right now and the townies should all be piling on the POE train to HYPEVILLE. Even though Inferno's barking up the wrong tree, he's still barking. The people who are actively lurking or completely AWOL are highly suspect imo.

I hear you in that scum won't want to dial down after the death of a scumbuddy, but at the same time this is my counterpoint where town should be ALL OVER pressing the advantage and we have a lurker problem. Even HitAlt was here at the start of day pressing his role-related advantage. While it wasn't an 'ez lynch guilty did I do good' he did press that to its conclusion.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2339 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

Brilliant.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2341 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh good, this establishment has some help.

Yoohoo, waiter. Your princess requires more wine. *shakes glass*

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2343 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

If you shoot someone unacceptable we'll lynch you. : ]
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2345 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

What do you mean?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2350 (isolation #147) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Andrius »

I want this more than Profii at the moment.
Profii posts.
xyzzy has made it clear they're not gonna do anything so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2351 (isolation #148) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Andrius »

We cannot continue to let the lurkers go unpunished. We can't just sit here and let them do nothing for DAYS.
If Pine returns we can get a HitAlt replacement and solve that issue.

The core is slowly getting people back into the game. But we need to look at the fruit of people's work and xyzzy's done nothing D2, Profii's fallen off a crevice (hi dram are you reading I put this word in for you), and duckboi is still joking/threatening to shoot AWOL.

The poof is in the pudding, and xyzzy hasn't even given us pudding to sample.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2353 (isolation #149) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Andrius »

Lucca baby come vote xyzzy with me.
Power couple. <3
I will bribe you with cuddles if necessary.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2355 (isolation #150) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Andrius »

Its ok Pine I'll be the mod. PRINCESS RARITY AT YOUR SERVICE.

All the replacements will be dramonic :blueheart:

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2359 (isolation #151) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Andrius »

Gamma.
Hi welcome. <3

HitAlt claimed some form of investigative role and otherwise had little by means of content. From what we know of your role there are SHENANIGANS and you're the yin to my yang so I'd be very happy if we could be chums this game.

Magna claimed Odd-Night Loyal Fruit Vendor, who targeted me N1.
Ausuka claimed Loyal Fruit Vendor who targeted Rask N1.
I'm functionally clearing Chickadee via me.

So there's potential for some POE game going on right now.
We don't have a Night Action plan but you target whoever you want and we're working on a lynch right now and I'm trying to rally the game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2369 (isolation #152) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

We DID lynch Flubbernugget and we had a HitAlt wagon as well do let's not forget there were FOUR wagons close to lynch.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2383 (isolation #153) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey.
Stop assuming Profii's scum.
No confirmed until dead.

Also why is there still a discussion about Chick being lynchbaity I thought we solved this.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2425 (isolation #154) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Andrius »

A50's reads list isn't a reads list and makes me wonder what he's doing.
xyzzy still MIA from ActuallyPlayingtheGameLand.
I took the weekend off.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2478 (isolation #155) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Andrius »

Honestly don't know how much I care right now so I'm AWOL for another day unless I start caring before then.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2630 (isolation #156) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Andrius »

Pine, replace me.
I've had no desire to play mafia for the past four days and I don't see it getting any better. Was fun at times and let's get some new blood who'll carry the cape when I don't care to play.

Chrono out.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”