Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

moll could ez claim miller as scum and part of me is just like "ok lets lynch that potential headache" but I guess the correct play is to leave him along for now and lynch him b4 lylo if we haven't solved
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 62, NorwegianboyEE wrote:NPOM is pretty basic and superficial with his scum hunting as usual.
:lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Andresvmb
(in australian accent)

thats not a vote

VOTE: MiniMegabyte

THIS
is a vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I realize that I'm scum reading 2 possible 2 scum but Rannys post gives me bad vibes for some reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 147, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 145, Nero Cain wrote:I realize that I'm scum reading 2 possible 2 scum but Rannys post gives me bad vibes for some reason.
Is it because I’m feeling out the game and not going all in on a scumread? I don’t like to do that until I have more data. Titus scumread me in our last game for that reason.

That’s not to say I don’t think town can make good progress today. If we can stop scum day 1, that’s great. More effective than day 2.
my gut reaction was that felt out of place but when rereading it and noticing that it's only 38 posts later it's not that out of place, IG. But rereading it and thinking about it I still don't like it all that much but I'm not sure if I can really explain why. It's like you are commenting on something irrelevant and posting for the sake of posting.

I think many ppl feel similar to CHK and that's like a valid thought process. Could CHK abuse that as scum? sure but I think chiding him for "not being helpful" is a thing scum do.

Wasn't that big of a fan of your reaction in ^ but I think most ppl have poor reactions anyways. What do u think of the mini wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

g'day mate

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so y is mini not a good wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

as of right now I think mini is scum and if you are town then yes I think you should vote there but its your vote and you can do w/e u want. My question was more along the lines of...

like u said "and see if anything good comes up."

implying that mini wasn't a good wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really get why norway unvoted mini after stating that this is/was mini's scum meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ gamma
why aren't you pushing mom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, just seems like post with no point. it's like "here I am!"

is complaining about the game state which I think is a lowkey scum thing to do.

she's like not doing anything so kinda feels like newbscum that doesn't know what to do.

I'm not so tunneled that I think this HAS to be scum and I could maybe see mini as town if we are arguing that there's scum in the blank wagon hoppers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only thing that irks me about norway is this:
In post 286, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 277, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really get why norway unvoted mini after stating that this is/was mini's scum meta.
They did this as scum in a game but that doesn’t really mean it’s their scum meta? Tbf i don’t know if they play like this when town as well. I’m not overly familiar with the difference between their town/scum play.
In post 158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mini, i distinctly remember your meta as scum is to do literally nothing.
like you distinctly said you thought it was their scum meta and then you sorta backtrack in

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cheeky could be scum regardless of mins alignment

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

here's my angleshot: mini is still scum b/c there's no way a 20 player large is a 3/17 setup

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 336, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 334, Nero Cain wrote:cheeky could be scum regardless of mins alignment
Why do you say that
she's scummy. I could also see scum bussing you.

I found it a little underwhelming that you caught up but you didn't interact with the guy that had the most comprehensive reason for voting you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 340, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s a stupid-as-fuck angleshoot
im not hard pushing it, i just thought that it was funny she had 2 scum reads in a 20 player.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if u r asking that u r hardcore skimming

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

me?

like I actually explained my vote on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 348, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 127, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Andresvmb
(in australian accent)

thats not a vote

VOTE: MiniMegabyte

THIS
is a vote.
How is this explaining the vote on me
that is b/c it is not
In post 280, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, 112 just seems like post with no point. it's like "here I am!"

118 is complaining about the game state which I think is a lowkey scum thing to do.

she's like not doing anything so kinda feels like newbscum that doesn't know what to do.
but that is

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

follow up q: if you didn't think that I explained my vote on u y didn't I make it onto ur scumlist?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 363, MiniMegabyte wrote:Nero who are your scum reads atm if you believe we should have more than three? Or did you say that by accident knowing exactly how many scum there are? I doubt it was the last one as your questioning seems like it comes from a town. So share who your scum reads are
I hard claim informed veteran. My flavor is that I've played enough games to get a pretty accurate game size.

I think a 20 player will likely have 4 scum. 21 players are usually 5 so a mod could stretch it but there'll be at least 4.

right now my scumreads are you, maybe gamma, ranny, cheeky, plus and maybe molla. I know thats more than the 4 scum I think there are but thats where I'm at.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 376, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 342, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 340, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s a stupid-as-fuck angleshoot
im not hard pushing it, i just thought that it was funny she had 2 scum reads in a 20 player.
why'd the number of scumreads mini had change for you?
I mean it was clearly a typo. Why is this even a q?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 383, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 377, Nero Cain wrote:I hard claim informed veteran.
But veteran isn’t normal....
:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but its fun to powersolve.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nero. Be honest with me. Am I just in your scumreads because I fooled you in LN 230? It's cool if that's the case, just want to know.
no. i just kinda feel like u've been useless and are lowkey active lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think its a goofy wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bye kiwi. i miss u

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 451, DrippingGoofball wrote:The site meta is that roleblocker is a bone that the mods throw the scum team to "balance" the game. It's pretty useless for the scum when a game has trackers and PGOs but that how it rolls around here.
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could easily see a lurking Cheeky as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my problem with Molla is that him fakeclaiming miller is a bit
lamist
. by retracting his claim he saves himself from certain death. I kinda have the tinfoil that BB and npom were doing some gambit or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 379, BBmolla wrote:nero's bad reads probably make him town tbh
and this is pssible TMI. How does he know the alignments of 5 other players? If not why are my reads "bad"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

with cheeky? yeah i agree

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lots of Beetlejuice from molla

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i was saying that and is possibly a staged conversation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 566, BBmolla wrote:
In post 548, Nero Cain wrote:
and this is pssible TMI. How does he know the alignments of 5 other players? If not why are my reads "bad"?
lmfao
not helping

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 572, BBmolla wrote:
In post 570, Nero Cain wrote:
lmfao
not helping
your fucking logic is ridiculous here nero do I actually need to explain why it's ridiculous
yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 579, BBmolla wrote:
In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 572, BBmolla wrote:
In post 570, Nero Cain wrote:
lmfao
not helping
your fucking logic is ridiculous here nero do I actually need to explain why it's ridiculous
yes
I know for a fact one of your reads is wrong, and I disagree on another read, so they're bad

I don't need to be clairvoyant about every single one of your reads to call them bad bro
this is very basic and pretty lame. Writing my reads off as bad when you only disagree with yourself and 1 read doesn't make a ton of sense to me. Theoretically speaking it I could have all 4 scum in the pool. I think wondering whether or not this was TMI is a plenty valid concern and your violent reaction is both scummy and dumb. As an example, scum Skitter called my reads "bad" in a game when we were in (I mean they were but still...) so I don't think it's impossible that you could TMI like this as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 592, Luca Blight wrote:A possibility that entered my mind when I read the above posts:

Mini: does nothing
In post 158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: MiniMegabyte
Mini, i distinctly remember your meta as scum is to do literally nothing.
Mini in scum pt: I’m being scumread for doing nothing, what should I do

Scum partner: just look interested by asking questions

Mini: ok.
i could see it. good scum play if u r scum, Luca.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I assume that some silly off-site term?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 636, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 634, Nero Cain wrote:i could see it. good scum play if u r scum, Luca.
?
I think its a highly manipulative argument and could see Luca making that argument to preserve that status quo. OTOH scum do react like that so it could just decent analysis. I know thats kinda fence sitting but idk what's going on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though on 2nd thought Luca saying that while sitting on a vanity wagon does kinda make me worry that it's just scum trying to push 4 a mini elimination while not getting his hands dirty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: cheeky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we can eliminate him so that doesn't happen

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

NM is just trolling scum. Its wildcard weekend so I've just been watching the games, also I've just not been in a "mafia mood" consider me v/la for today and I'll be back tomorrow if we haven't eliminated NM by then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

when is the deadline?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lame

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

norway is my dancing queen

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, Bypasser Catcher wrote:nero can i like have a few games thats representative of ur average play as either alignment? i just wnana get a vibe for it cause of ur playstyle displayed here
this is my dist game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nm is just trolling scum and the claim isn't great either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1544, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 377, Nero Cain wrote:right now my scumreads are you, maybe gamma, ranny, cheeky, plus and maybe molla. I know thats more than the 4 scum I think there are but thats where I'm at.
Looking back, this is starting to feel very outdated.
lol, this is a joke. taking a post from p16 and calling it outdated is bad angleshooting.

but theoretically I don't HAV to change my reads just b/c the herd does.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1601, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mind you, it's his lack of care in this game that pings me the most.
how can u possibly know wether I care about this game or not? Are you a mindreader now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if Mom is scum she knows that im town. It's not impossible that she'd defend me for the town cred. Though she could just be kinda honorable scum that thinks it's disgusting that I'm being pushed for BS reasoning. Though if she's town and knows I'm being pushed for BS reasoning she'd try to stop what she thinks is a ML.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't like this post. Its seems very pointless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1620, Momrangal wrote:I thought you were calling us lurkers because we have lives and can't post 50 posts a day
i mean, if i sat online all day and played mafia all day I prob could do it but....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol the wagon on me is ass. I was gone for a weekend and have 30 pages to fully read. You guys are saying that im not being "normal" Nero but what about my early game wasn't soelvy and shit? The only thing my flip does is improve my scum meta b/c I can point to this game and say "look I got ran up for "lurking" and didn't flip scum."

I think Hayker is pretty nul. If you want to argue that he's null and not doing things b/c he is scum then ok. I'll ofc be voting him over myself. You could also argue that im like a haykey CW (if he's scum) and that there's scum sitting on me and eliminating in Gamma/CHK is prob a good idea anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1694, Luca Blight wrote:I strongly TR Norwegian, so if he is confident on his SR on Nero based on meta then I'd be prepared to vote there instead.
this seems like scum b/c he was hesitant to vote me but he's outsourcing his vote to Norway so when I flip town he can argue that its so not his fault.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

when I flip town who do u want dead luca?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1689, Luca Blight wrote:and he might just be disinterested right now for other reasons for all we know.
quoting this to address a point but im not "disinterested" or "not solving" or any of the silly shit u guys are saying. im just sligtly behind and wanted to do other things besides mafia over the weekend. How dare I!?!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1714, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1712, Nero Cain wrote:when I flip town who do u want dead luca?
ur posts sound agenda driven and the reads u do give sound like they come from an informed POV.
im gonna nom u for paragon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda hard to not add content when im not here huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not a lot has changed for me from the early game and ppl that argue that my reads HAVE to change are dumb as fuck. Though Andres, Luca, and Quiet all seem p scummy and maybe im not so gung-ho about Plus being scum. Could also envision that a buncha shittier town (norway, chk, gamma) are voting me while the scum are in you and quiet while other scum like Luca and Mom are willing but hesitant to vote me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what slip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Nero
just lynch me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just don't want to play and catchup and I don't think its great thing to put someone else into a widely scumread slot. I don't think my scumhunting will be missed. So just eliminate me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, im not flipping scum so you guys should start thinking about who is the scum that wagoned me/didn't wagon me.

lynch both nm slots. Thats half the scumteam right there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i wasn't until now. if u think getting tunneled on with bad reasoning doesn't have an affect on someones will 2 play then....

but het, I flip town they eliminate you, nm and bypass. GG

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

p much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1751, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He claims to be disinterested in the game and self-votes for towncred, but seems very interested in staying alive.
everything u say is stupid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not a v good summary of the thread

i was getting tunneled wich is why norway, gamma, chk, bypass and mom and u were light pushing me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Tomorrow Luca's gonna be like "but Nero was so scummy and its his fault that he got voted out!" he's scum lynch him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, I don't want to have to sit there and dodge accusations that im "lurking" for the rest of the game b/c I choose to watch football for a weekend as I will next weekend.

Luca is just scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1767, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1764, Nero Cain wrote:Tomorrow Luca's gonna be like "but Nero was so scummy and its his fault that he got voted out!" he's scum lynch him.
Are your reads all mostly based on how players perceive you though?
kinda? Like I was a lil' worried about NPOM and Luca earlier so it's not like im scum reading them JUST for voting me on the flip side I kinda think gamma, norway and CHK are just the dumb town that started my wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but in general its hard to tell who is the dumb town voting you and who is the scum piling on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1743, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe I'm paranoid, but I could see Not_Mafia bussing Nero with the intent of incriminating Momrangal.
Also, this post makes me think its a Luca-NM pairing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1774, Bypasser Catcher wrote:when do you expect you will be done with catching up sufficiently enough?
im not going to catchup and waste my time if I'm just gonna get eliminated and tunneled on for the rest of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1780, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1775, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1743, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe I'm paranoid, but I could see Not_Mafia bussing Nero with the intent of incriminating Momrangal.
This only makes sense if you're also scum.

Because I'm 'defending' her from being scum with you.
ok but this says nothing about Mom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1782, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1779, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1774, Bypasser Catcher wrote:when do you expect you will be done with catching up sufficiently enough?
im not going to catchup and waste my time if I'm just gonna get eliminated and tunneled on for the rest of the game.
The only reason you're getting run up in the first place is precisely because you're not catching up or giving much of value in terms of interaction with the game.
u didn't give me a chance u stupid fuck. u voted me as soon as i got back.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1785, Bypasser Catcher wrote:There's a big reason I am moreso suspicious of Nero atm and it does have to do with their reads list -> i wanna say this and let it simmer over the thread before I move on and give more info, but there is a low chance of me moving off of this unless something significant happens.
this is word salad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1788, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because you had a vote on you, you were unable to catch up to the game?
there was way more than one vote on me though. Why should I waste my time if you guys are just gonna eliminate me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1780, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1775, Nero Cain wrote:
This only makes sense if you're also scum.

Because I'm 'defending' her from being scum with you.
"im defending mom!"

ok but my accusation was that you and NM were scum, it had nothing to do with Mom. If you and NM were scum arguing that NM was bussing me and then seeing my town flip allows u to walk back ur NM "suspicion" I think its faked.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol thats such a shit reason to town read luca

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, do u guys think that a scum norway could possibly see a Nero that had just gotten off v/la and then was like "NERO IZ LURKING ITS HIS SCUM META!" to throw some heat on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

norway is also hard defending Luca...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1799, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1744, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, im not flipping scum so you guys should start thinking about who is the scum that wagoned me/didn't wagon me.

lynch both nm slots. Thats half the scumteam right there.

Why do you think bypass and NM are scum together? I think only one of them are scum.
both are just independently scummy to me, y can only 1 be scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1807, Bypasser Catcher wrote:because im town
doubt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1810, Vaxkiller wrote:and this morning is not great
its not I agree but getting tunneled is annoying

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well I didn't much like NPOM

also
In post 1789, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1785, Bypasser Catcher wrote:There's a big reason I am moreso suspicious of Nero atm and it does have to do with their reads list -> i wanna say this and let it simmer over the thread before I move on and give more info, but there is a low chance of me moving off of this unless something significant happens.
this is word salad
like bypass doesn't actully dig down and explain this more reasoning. its just words wich also leads me to believe they are just bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning which is kinda scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1831, Bypasser Catcher wrote:I said Imma let that statement marinate in the thread???
i don't believe u.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also of note is that Vax is townreading bypass and Bypass is buddying up to Vax.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

for Plus.

I had them as an early scum read but then I kinda felt like
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor
was similarish to
In post 293, PlusJOYED wrote:my rvs is probably VOTE: titus, they always seem scummy to me for some reason. I even vigged them n1 last game
tbf I absolutely hate
In post 1410, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm waiting for something of substance to happen like an elim
so mayyybeee they could be scum

but also a scum Luca pushing a lurker as scum makes some sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so u think i'll flip town but u are voting me for "giving up" how town u r

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nm read that wrong

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1824, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1802, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, do u guys think that a scum norway could possibly see a Nero that had just gotten off v/la and then was like "NERO IZ LURKING ITS HIS SCUM META!" to throw some heat on me?
I don’t think 2 Scum would be piling on you so hard D1. And for what it’s worth Norwegian seems to really believe what they’re saying about you.
eh, I don't think its impossible that multiple scum go after me. ranny and nm seem like the scummiest off my wagon and 2 on 2 off makes some sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i could get down with a solve in luca. quiet, nm, bypasser and ranny.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1858, Luca Blight wrote:he's FoS'ing obvtown players
I don't know if they are obvtown b/c unlike u I am uninformed. Also scum players are plenty capable of being "obvtown".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1867, Bypasser Catcher wrote:mm I have to think about it. but the past few pages were pretty..bad for andres.
translation. im flipping town and scum are working on who to push next

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also none of my scum reads have flipped so saying that I have "bad reads" isn't something u could possibly know unless u r scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I highly doubt that Luca will go over me. If you didn't want me eliminated today then you should be pushing elsewhere. So defending me is just kinda lip service.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1884, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would honestly been a better look if you kept SRing me
not trying to look good trying to find scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the reason nm isn't voting me while calling me scum is b/c there's already too many of his scumbuddies on my wagon and they don't want to bunch up..

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1889, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1885, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1884, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would honestly been a better look if you kept SRing me
these words don't match your actions
I see that you are avoiding what is actually happening in the thread and continuing to push something that isn't true.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like idk, the wagon on me is p silly. Like I wanted to just relax and watch football this weekend and then as soon as I get back norway accuses me of lurking and being disinterested and playing to my scum meta. Dumb votes from Gamma and CHK. quiet, Bypasser Catcher, Luca Blight is where I expect to find scum.

Had also felt like Mom's accusation was pretty bad. Like why is thinking about why things are happening scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1891, Luca Blight wrote:This is a weird stance from someone who is so sure I'm scum.
I mean not really. Like I can read the room. There's 1 vote on u and 6 on me and I highly doubt any of those 6 will unvote me and Mom has pledged support of my wagon. The fact u think this is a bad stance is fucking laughable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1893, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero is so obvscum here and we should just ignore what Andres says until Nero is dead.
Hopefully he'll change his tune after the flip.
when i flip town who should be eliminated?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe for a brief period of time yes I wasn't hunting and playing but we've moved past that now. You haven't and its not towny at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1829, Nero Cain wrote:well I didn't much like NPOM

also
In post 1789, Nero Cain wrote:
this is word salad
like bypass doesn't actully dig down and explain this more reasoning. its just words wich also leads me to believe they are just bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning which is kinda scummy.
also
In post 1900, Nero Cain wrote:
I mean maybe for a brief period of time yes I wasn't hunting and playing but we've moved past that now. You haven't and its not towny at all.
bypass continuing to harp on something and not evolving their read progression is really bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if bypass scum reads me fine but saying that I'm not hunting is so far from the truth. Its like they are stuck in the same stance and can't change.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1902, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1896, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1893, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero is so obvscum here and we should just ignore what Andres says until Nero is dead.
Hopefully he'll change his tune after the flip.
when i flip town who should be eliminated?
I don't think ur flipping town mate.
I don't care if thats what u think that is what will happen. Just humor me, who is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1904, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And even if you did, i don't see how Luca is scummy for pushing you or whatever.
Your OMGUS reads are real boring.
am I really omgus reading anyone? I was already minorly suspicious of luca and NPOM. NM and Ranny aren't OMGUS votes.

do u really think scum wouldn't be on my wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

see this is why I didn't want to play b/c shit players like norway and Gamma will continue to tunnel me so im just wasting my fucking time. Although I still am giving reads and content but its like u guys can't progress beyond a basic lvl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1907, Gamma Emerald wrote:Besides that, what makes you say Norway/chk/BC/I are tunneling you?
prob b/c u 3 are voting me.

In post 1907, Gamma Emerald wrote:But I see some common threads in how you’re playing here rn and how
I handled pressure in MBoS 10
so the more of those I sense the more your lim appeals to me.
yes gamma, everyone plays like u

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1911, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If he was town he'd at least acknowledge that he's been somewhat different this game and not just because he watches football.
bad argument.

if I'm so different why didn't u scumread me previous to my v/la? There hasn't really been any argument against my play other than "he has bad reads" but none of ranny, nm, quiet, luca or bypass have flipped so...

NM is almost assuredly scum and I'd expect scum that gets ran up to claim a worthless pr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1907, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mom was actually attacking some of the votes on you
she was but she also said
In post 1639, Momrangal wrote:It almost feels like you're trying to continue to stay on my good side so that I'll defend you further
In post 1647, Momrangal wrote:Why couldn't Nero cain be a viable wagon?
so i mean she's deff pushing for my wagon but not doing any heavy lifting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean i'll respond to these "arguments" but I don't see any. "Nero isn't playing like townNero" isn't really an argument that I can comment on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea but that's not entirely true b/c I am giving out reads and content. It's not an argument. try again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my issue with Luca was that he seemed more than willing to vote me based solely on Norways read. OFC Luca is voting me based on other things now but at one point he was more than willing to assign norway all the blame for my town flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eliminating one of the betters players b/c I hadn't caught up the second I was back is dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like I wasn't loving Andre
In post 1542, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1540, Nero Cain wrote:nm is just trolling scum and the claim isn't great either.
You got any other takes Master Cain? You’re starting to sound like a broken record.
y do i have to stop scumreading a slot just b/c they claimed pr? I mean yes there will only be a certain # of prs and I guess you could make the argument that he could be town b/c we don't know who else is a pr but it's my feelings.
In post 1544, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 377, Nero Cain wrote:right now my scumreads are you, maybe gamma, ranny, cheeky, plus and maybe molla. I know thats more than the 4 scum I think there are but thats where I'm at.
Looking back, this is starting to feel very outdated.
and then sota lite pushing me b/c a p16 reads list that hadn't been updated was "outdated" was bad. But then the whole idea that one has to change his or her reads just b/c the herd does or the page count goes up is a ridiculous concept.

i mean now? I guess I'm a bit bias b/c he's kinda defending me and it makes mee want to town read him but then he's kinda pushing my lynch. Like he's saying that he wants me or Luca today but I think thats all but sealing my elimination b/c the chances that ppl vote Luca over me seem slim. If he doesn't want me eliminated then he should be pushing a slot that has a chance to be voted over me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #118) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1935, Gamma Emerald wrote:Unless you can legitimately justify that change I’m going to read that as you changing your read to argue a more fluid narrative.
i think its more than possible that scum wanted town to pile on me b4 they piled on me. Why do u think this is such a bad concept?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1935, Gamma Emerald wrote:So you matching my play there is pretty damning imo, since that play was a response to a situation.
if u got eliminated in MBOS10. Why would I want to copy want u did?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1942, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1937, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1935, Gamma Emerald wrote:Unless you can legitimately justify that change I’m going to read that as you changing your read to argue a more fluid narrative.
i think its more than possible that scum wanted town to pile on me b4 they piled on me. Why do u think this is such a bad concept?
You are actually arguing that scum
planned
for town to pile on you before they joined in?
yes. it happens like all the time, scum not wanting to join a wagon until there's a town cushion

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #121) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1940, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1917, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1907, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mom was actually attacking some of the votes on you
she was but she also said
In post 1639, Momrangal wrote:It almost feels like you're trying to continue to stay on my good side so that I'll defend you further
In post 1647, Momrangal wrote:Why couldn't Nero cain be a viable wagon?
so i mean she's deff pushing for my wagon but not doing any heavy lifting.
In all fairness, I think momrangal’s approach to you was pretty towny. She questioned the votes on you, but wasn’t necessarily TRing you, but it wasn’t like she was trying to discredit your wagon or fish for reasons to vote you, her concerns looked legitimate.
i mean she already made up her mind to vote me. So im not 100% sure she was valid in her concerns or she was lite defending me for the town cred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1925, Rannygazoo wrote:at this point, scum can easily mis-elim him and wash their hands of the blame because Nero brought it on himself.
who are the scum pushing me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean

and seem a bit silly as a responce to , no?

I think speculating that I'm being defended by scum is a normal thought process and its kinda funky that she's so appalled by that. In hindsight, 1639 makes absolutely no sense b/c how was I trying to get on her "good side"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Bypasser Catcher but will move to Hayker if I need to

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how am I not being paranoid here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1960, Momrangal wrote:What I expect from town nero at that point is a bit of paranoia in my defense of you
didn't I do that?

but I also think "Nero does that Nero does this" are just silly I think the whole thing about me commenting on your post is ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1960, Momrangal wrote:If I wanted to get the town credit for defending you, why in the hell would I 180 on that read and push?
if you defend me and then switch you still get all the town credit for both questioning my wagon and making it look like your read is "progressing"

how long has it been since we played?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

while not impossible, for my wagon to be scum free 3 of the 4 scum would have to be in

Rannygazoo
Norfolk Boy1
Binatog13
PlusJOYED
Hayker

and eh

ranny sure but the others eh

i remain convinced that there's scum in quiet, bypass and luca

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it has crossed my mind that Norway and/or gamma or Mom could just be scum that are using out of game reasoning to push me and no one is going to take their own time to read the games but then again to me players like quiet and Luca that were more than willing to vote me with others reasoning and absolve themselves from blame just look really scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this might be the game that mom thinks looks like here

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=75937

then there's my ISO in another game where I was town

viewtopic.php?t=29278&f=52&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fine, i'll sheep u on bypass

VOTE: Hayker

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats your current solve Titus? NM. Luca, Hayker, Quiet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

these are ppl that I don't townread-the players on my wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1959, chkflip wrote:
In post 1707, Nero Cain wrote:there's scum sitting on me and eliminating in Gamma/CHK is prob a good idea anyways.
There he is. <3 <3

But you always scum read me, so like, it's unhelpful.

But I called it. <3 <3
i mean, I don't always scum read u like u claim. and I feel like you cherry-picking my post just goes to show that you aren't a bad elimination.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

personally, I feel like anything past CHK is very likely to contain scum. I'll agree with Titus that bypass could just be tunneled town and move that down the totempole for now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1989, chkflip wrote:You feel like that a lot, dude, so that doesn't mean anything to me. Also, cherry picking isn't saying "hey, remember in my opening post when I said I can't wait for you to scum read me? there it is," so no. Especially considering I followed up in the same post with how it isn't alignment indicative. But you go ahead and continue buzzword shading. I know it's a healthy passtime of yours.
y r u voting me?

y do u feel u should be town read for voting town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but thats not what I said u said....

im just asking that when I flip town why do you think you should be town read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there aren't 3 different meta reads, there's 4 players that are using the same meta read that are all wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mom trying to manipulate Titus into voting me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2000, Momrangal wrote:Does he think he's gonna be town read off your green flip? I'm not getting that vibe from chk
im asking if he thinks he should be

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2005, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hayker was a pretty easy wagon where the game was at a standstill and nobody did fuckall. Nero wagon has gained notorious attention and resistance. Which seems the more indicative of scum vs town being wagoned?
if hayker was such an ez wagon why did it ever stall?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1990, Rannygazoo wrote:@Nero can you explain your scumread on me? I feel like I’m being set up. If you flip scum, I’ll look bad for sticking up for you and it will look like you were trying to bus me.
didn't like or .

feels IIOAy.

has/had me worried b/c its like you are cheerleading my elimination while not being on my wagon and I think that would make a ton of sense from scum b/c what's going to happen is once I flip town then everyone not on my wagon will look better while everyone on it will look gross.

you also didn't answer my question about who you think is scum on the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2006, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1998, Nero Cain wrote:there aren't 3 different meta reads, there's 4 players that are using the same meta read that are all wrong.
Where did I use meta?
chk
mom
gamma
norway

thats 4 players using meta

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bypass is doing a whole ton of agreeing this game...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum piggybacking on other ppls reads/thoughts is a thing. Why are u pretending like u are new to mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no one was accusing you of discrediting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2023, chkflip wrote:And while agreeing isn't scummy and I pretty clearly exaggerated, to what end do you think Bypass has deepwolfed
bypass doesn't need to deepwolf to parrot the ever loving fuck out of people. I mean yes, town can agree but its not outside the realms of possibility that bypass is just scum here thats sheeping everyone else reads and thoughts b/c they don't have any.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what questions are those?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

u only say that b/c BC is agreeing with ur trash meta case.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean im not saying its the case to end all cases but scum being an opinionless void and buddying up to players is a thing. I don't care about your opinion b/c you also thought my case on scum Taylor was bad in our last game so WTF do u know?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

was reading BCs iso and came across this
In post 955, Momrangal wrote:The points against NM is fair though, and I'm aware of cheekys preferences and NMs disposition to games but I would hate to lynch on policy, which is what it does kinda feel like to me
if NM is indeed scum then this post makes Mom look pretty bad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2040, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2039, Nero Cain wrote:I mean im not saying its the case to end all cases but scum being an opinionless void and buddying up to players is a thing. I don't care about your opinion b/c you also thought my case on scum Taylor was bad in our last game so WTF do u know?
A single wrong read and you're going to act like i'm clueless.
Since when did you become such an ass?
well u are also wrong on me, cher

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I'll be confirmed town b4 long.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If BC is scum then BC knows the alignments of all of Norway, Gamma and CHK. They are prob town and scum are using them like shields this game. Scum are already setting up Titus/Andre pushes b/c they know I flip town here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2059, Bypasser Catcher wrote:ok lol

whats probably happening is that you flip scum and I get nightkilled and flip as mason
what was the point of claiming mason?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2044, Nero Cain wrote:was reading BCs iso and came across this
In post 955, Momrangal wrote:The points against NM is fair though, and I'm aware of cheekys preferences and NMs disposition to games but I would hate to lynch on policy, which is what it does kinda feel like to me
if NM is indeed scum then this post makes Mom look pretty bad
like neither was a PL. Cheeky lurks as scum and that peace out after getting scum read was scummy and NM trolls as caught scum.

Are u sure that Mom isn't scum with NM, Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2070, Not_Mafia wrote:Mom already slipped that you're scum together Nero
oh ok.

i assume you'll be pushing her tomorrow then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #159) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2001, Titus wrote:
In post 1981, Nero Cain wrote:Whats your current solve Titus? NM. Luca, Hayker, Quiet?
That's a decent solve, yes.
????

so if u r taking NM out who is the 4th?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #160) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum, null, town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #161) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I did

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe later

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #163) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just humor me, what would that look like with a Nero town flip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #164) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i low key thing Gamma is just venge voting me b/c I caught him in MBOS10 but Quit following the bad meta case seems a lil' scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #165) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma, mom, Norway, CHK if you guys weren't scum you are fucking horrible. I mean I didn't help b/c I lost my cool @ 1 point but still the wagon and reasons for it were ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #166) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pls hammer me, im done

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u absolutely do not deserve a town tracker

VOTE: nero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Bypasser Catcher wrote:dude literally panic claimed at E-3 with no intent declared lmao
i thought I was closer. oh well i'l lurk until you guys hammer me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bypasser, im getting lynched no need to overcompensate unless u r like scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Norfolk, bina vote were kinda bad but eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

crumbz r dumb

I wonder y a town tracker would think nm is scum hrmmmm...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2125, Bypasser Catcher wrote:he's lolcatting
this guy is either scummy as fuck or so biased its sad and funny all at the same time

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not that I wasn't interested in it its just that I hadn't read the 30 pages I missed over the weekend and then u clowns started tunneling me and I was like "fuk this noise"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2132, Andresvmb wrote:I mean Nero this is a mistake yeah? You should have outted and condemned Not_Mafia to an execution.
yeah I was fakeclaiming. im still town though. pls vote me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nero isn't scum u dense fuck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: nero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think i have to be eliminated @ this point so bad town can move on and the longer I stay in the game scum can just use me to hedge. The meta reads on me were all kindas of awful though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i got more vote in a day and a half then anyone got in the previous week, do u guys really think that scum was not piling on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just vote me already.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y isn't nm hammering like he said he would?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

did I mention that quiet was scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #184) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus christ, bypass is so bad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #185) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is y i want to flip already so I don't have to play with a shitlord like u

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #186) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its like playing with a yume that actully posts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #187) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2219, NorwegianboyEE wrote:^This isn't how town responds to someone they scumread.
im sheeping titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #188) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2222, chkflip wrote:
In post 2215, Nero Cain wrote:this is y i want to flip already so I don't have to play with a shitlord like u
This is childish and I'm here for it but also stop.
no, im well withing my rights to call out bad play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #189) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2225, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2151, Nero Cain wrote:i got more vote in a day and a half then anyone got in the previous week, do u guys really think that scum was not piling on me?
In post 2152, Nero Cain wrote:just vote me already.
Nero I'd like for you to think about what I said about the way your wagon compares to Pretentious' wagon in that large normal. In addition, I'd like if you could cool off and give a broad readlist covering most if not all the slots in the game.
I'll do the rest later but for now I will say that Pretentious' wagon was mainly lead by bad town (norway and I) and its what I've been saying for awhile now that my wagon was being lead by bad town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2239, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The evidence for Nero scum be staggering.
there's not any evidence lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

get rdy to eat so much crow

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”