Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Nikanor »

/confirm
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Nikanor »

heh
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Nikanor »

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Vote: Garmr.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Nikanor »

weeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Nikanor »

i believe there is a possibility that he is scum.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Nikanor »

if i had to put it into words, i guess i dislike that he said the 2v3v2 thing. his vote on wake looks like someone who spotted something odd and decided to do some digging to see how they could justify a vote.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 82, Garmr wrote:
In post 77, Nikanor wrote:if i had to put it into words, i guess i dislike that he said the 2v3v2 thing. his vote on wake looks like someone who spotted something odd and decided to do some digging to see how they could justify a vote.

Wait so you noticed that wake is acting odd as well (different than normal wake) and you feel no need to question him?

yup the rvs thing was odd. but you're trying to twist it into something scummy.
(i have no idea how wake normally plays, the rvs thing was objectively odd).
but the main thing i dislike is the fact that you brought up the 2v3v2 thing. like how could that even be intentional on his part, nobody actually looks at the vote count and goes "hmmmm i think i want the wagons to look like THIS." it looks like you're trying to take something that means nothing and turn it into something alignment-indicative.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 100, Garmr wrote:Scum do as they want to look for as many possible chances to mislynch someone as possible

yes, that is what i am saying, ty for the translation
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Nikanor »

liking House, texcat for town.
Wake, elusive, dragonspawn look scummy. elusive less so than the others, just one post is pinging me, where she got her back up over the sauron joke.
all my reads are conflicting though. like, probably only one of garmr/wake and one of dragon/elusive are scum. but i'm scumreading all four. it sucks.
whine whine whine

i also just skimmed five pages so my reads are prob shit
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Nikanor »

i'm too cool for quizzes.

i liked tex's answer to albert's question. she seems chill.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 214, elusive wrote:Nikanor, my response to dragon was in part because it knows my gender from elsewhere so it seemed like it was being facetious or perhaps talking to someone else.

ik that you didn't catch his typo (he typed "is his a claim at being the dark lord sauron" but meant "is this blah blah..."; he was referring to you in his post) but even so, you took his post way too seriously, and that's something i find mildly scummy.
In post 214, elusive wrote:Also, Nikanor - so that is a scum claim? Yes or no? Only scums don't answer questions and elicit information.

if a cucumber is rated a 10 on the cool scale, i'm an 11 and your quiz is a 3.
HPMOR is cool tho
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Nikanor »

Wake can you post a tl;dr version of that huge wall pls

idk flub seems like a smart & talented young man ready to take on the world armed with naught but his wits and dashing good looks
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 231, Shiro wrote:
In post 229, Nikanor wrote:Wake can you post a tl;dr version of that huge wall pls

idk flub seems like a smart & talented young man ready to take on the world armed with naught but his wits and dashing good looks

It not even that big it is the images.

Good job on showing interest and enthusiasm on reading people

wow i've never had someone give me their cherry before, thanks i guess
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 236, elusive wrote:Nikanor, do you have any thoughts on Flubbernugget as a player and not your potential love interest?

nope. he seems kinda bright but isn't really posting so

@Wake: i asked for a tl;dr because in general wall posts make it way easy to run obfuscation tactics, and because the extraneous commas that permeate your wall make it difficult to read. pls comply.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Nikanor »

wake, it's not an issue of hugeness. trust me, i have no issue with hugeness.
the issue is that your post contains so much fluff and hedging that it's impossible to read what you're actually trying to say. a summary would be super nice.

do you think that abr could not make post 166 as scum? what do you like about it
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 275, Garmr wrote:Nikanor You totally ignored my question. How did you get a town read out of a joke. (even through i did have a chuckle at it).

uh no i didn't ignore your question, i said i thought she seems chill.
In post 275, Garmr wrote:1.She voted me with a blank vote but only felt like giving a reason when pressed. Her reason was hypocritical and reaching. I feel like she wouldn't of even given a reason if not pushed. This shows she wasn't interested on pushing my wagon and was content with being on it.

I voted you on like page 3. give me a break
In post 275, Garmr wrote:If she was town I think she would factor we have two scum parties (4 mafia goons and 1 sk) and this is likely a slip in her thinking.

i did factor that in. i figured the chances were negligible and i was gonna be wrong on at least one pairing anyway so i ignored it since the point of the post was to bitch anyway.
In post 275, Garmr wrote:3.She seems to be dishing out some reads with out reasoning. Texcat is a good example she is just town reading her because of texcats joke and when I pressed forward on it ignored me completely. Looking through all her post they lack proper reasoning.

dw, my inscrutability means i'm town. i have reasons for all my reads, i just choose not to share most of them bc they'd sound like bs.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 290, elusive wrote:Now, I've also asked Nikanor nicely and am waiting for her or him to respond.

what are you waiting for again?
In post 289, davesaz wrote:
In post 271, T S O wrote:God, the early parts of d1 are so boring. We've all got our facades up, making sure we're not the first to slip up.

Why do you fear slipping up? Does that really affect your early game?
:igmeou:
In post 370, Garmr wrote:Nik only really called wake scummy with little to no reasoning and then told wake to make his walls smaller.

gr8 reduction of my posts m8, you should be a soup chef
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Nikanor »

let's add ika/elusive to the dichotomy table
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 374, Garmr wrote:
In post 371, Nikanor wrote:
In post 275, Garmr wrote:Nikanor You totally ignored my question. How did you get a town read out of a joke. (even through i did have a chuckle at it).

uh no i didn't ignore your question, i said i thought she seems chill.

I meant I asked you why that would be considered a town read.

In post 215, Garmr wrote:
In post 213, Nikanor wrote:i'm too cool for quizzes.

i liked tex's answer to albert's question. she seems chill.

In post 167, texcat wrote:
In post 166, Albert B. Rampage wrote:texcat, your analysis on the game state and the players therein, please.

LOL, the only conclusion I've come to so far is that there are a lot of players who are hungry for breakfast.

So you got a town read from fluff how??????

In post 275, Garmr wrote:1.She voted me with a blank vote but only felt like giving a reason when pressed. Her reason was hypocritical and reaching. I feel like she wouldn't of even given a reason if not pushed. This shows she wasn't interested on pushing my wagon and was content with being on it.

I voted you on like page 3. give me a break

Doesn't matter it's the fact you reacted the way you did.

In post 275, Garmr wrote:If she was town I think she would factor we have two scum parties (4 mafia goons and 1 sk) and this is likely a slip in her thinking.

i did factor that in. i figured the chances were negligible and i was gonna be wrong on at least one pairing anyway so i ignored it since the point of the post was to bitch anyway.
You show no signs of factoring just this person can't be scum with this person ect.

In post 275, Garmr wrote:3.She seems to be dishing out some reads with out reasoning. Texcat is a good example she is just town reading her because of texcats joke and when I pressed forward on it ignored me completely. Looking through all her post they lack proper reasoning.

dw, my inscrutability means i'm town. i have reasons for all my reads, i just choose not to share most of them bc they'd sound like bs.

If even you think they sound bs shouldn't that tell you something? It comes off to me that you're dodging giving a valid reason.[/quote]
a) texcat seems relaxed in the face of questioning.
b) if you actually find a vote without a reason on page 3 scummy then i have no words.
c) i don't need to explicitly post everything if the intent behind the post (to whine) was clear anyway.
d) the scholar should be wary of declaring his discoveries, lest he be accused of witchery and hanged.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Nikanor »

idk what the big issue with my read on tex is, i realize it is a weak read, if she starts scumposting i'll change my read but she's definitely on the back end of my reads atm.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Nikanor »

even if the read is ephemeral and meaningless you can benefit from posting it in-thread.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Nikanor »

a) whatever you say bub
b) ok so let's take a step back here. please explain why you find my reasoning hypocritical and reaching. and also explain why i should have to push a wagon based on one post on page two. i'm sure i could look through your past games and find a similar situation where someone has made a serious vote early without explaining what it was about until asked. have you attacked everyone who has done this? if not, what's different about this game, or what's different about the way i did it.
c) again, the intent was to bitch about having too many conflicting scumreads, not to provide scumreads.
d) i generally have to wait until my scumreads make a post that i can reapond to with buzzwords, otherwise people just brush me off. vOv
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Nikanor »

tex, elusive has not been changing her reasons for asking the questions; none of those are exclusive.
also the "her meta would be easy to fake" reasoning is bad, at most it could be used to call her null.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 390, Garmr wrote:
In post 386, Nikanor wrote:a) whatever you say bub
b) ok so let's take a step back here. please explain why you find my reasoning hypocritical and reaching. and also explain why i should have to push a wagon based on one post on page two. i'm sure i could look through your past games and find a similar situation where someone has made a serious vote early without explaining what it was about until asked. have you attacked everyone who has done this? if not, what's different about this game, or what's different about the way i did it.
c) again, the intent was to bitch about having too many conflicting scumreads, not to provide scumreads.
d) i generally have to wait until my scumreads make a post that i can reapond to with buzzwords, otherwise people just brush me off. vOv

A.Others had said this to toots

B. Your basically saying I was reaching for a reason when you yourself had to reach for a reason after being pushed to explain yourself. The fact you actually felt a need to shows you want acceptance It was also obvious you took time to think of the reason after the vote not before by your post in between the vote and the reason. It's all the small things that add up to one scummy post You haven't really invalidated any of my reason. Also I don't think I have reacted the same way as town scrambling to find a reason after be asked why.

C. You were still posting game relevant information your point which included your scum reads so what if you were bitching? Also that a strawman argument as you taken this way far away from the original topic.

D.Why was it different then when you were pushed by dragonspawn. Why didn't you wait for one of these buzz words.

a) the majority is typically incorrect bby
b) i) how was it reaching, i said your point was bs because wakescum would not specifically want a 2v3v2 wagon instead of a 3v3 wagon. ii) the fact that i felt a need to answer the guy shows that i'm not a complete asshole. iii) it was obvious i took the time to think about it when i said "if i had to put it into words". iv) "scrambling" lool v) you never showed me my supposed hypocrisy, pls amend.
c) it's not a strawman, i've said before that the reason i didn't mention the minimal possibility that i might be correct on one of my two dichotomies was because i wanted to sound like a puny little girl and considering that possibility would have been contradictory to my goal. ik you're just going to keep arguing that since i wasn't explicit it doesn't count tho.
d) i had
H
O
P
E
that this game might be different but guess what, the next two posts after mine included the usual brushoff so i guess that's just normal old hopeless life for you. :(
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Nikanor »

egg, how many of garmr's posts have you read, and which ones do you think are townish?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 432, Flubbernugget wrote:Is anybody following nik vs. garmr right now because I really can't right now.

I also want to note that I stalled a discussion that almost got me pegged as scum once by responding to each line of someone's post by numbering/outlining it. If you're attacking the lines of a post you're probably not actually attacking the post itself.

garmr is really good at saying "i fundamentally disagree with the way you play mafia and i think you're scum for it" in incredibly circuitous ways.
me breaking it down into lines is the only way to show people that he's full of shit.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 438, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 210, Nikanor wrote:liking House, texcat for town.
Wake, elusive, dragonspawn look scummy. elusive less so than the others, just one post is pinging me, where she got her back up over the sauron joke.
all my reads are conflicting though. like, probably only one of garmr/wake and one of dragon/elusive are scum. but i'm scumreading all four. it sucks.
whine whine whine

i also just skimmed five pages so my reads are prob shit

Why is texcat town?

pls don't do the thing where you ask questions as you go along, it's super obstructive and this is already a big game. /:
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Nikanor »

btw elusive i've got a really lame answer for you and that is if you google "rainbow text" you will find a rainbow text generator right away
pedit: where he points out every post that strikes his fancy as he catches up, i specifically get annoyed by questions that have already been answered.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Nikanor »

inadequate != incorrect bby
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Nikanor »

inadequate leaves room for error, if i ask for a bright red room and you give me paint that is slightly too dull, you are inadequate but not incorrect.
but i was just joking anyway, the difference between the two words is insignificant.
but while we're on the subject of jokes, the fact that you've had to go back to "but other ppl agree w meeee" for a second time now is kinda hilarious.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Nikanor »

like, you say in one breath that the people in this game are of below-average skill, then in another you try to pass it off as a good thing that they're agreeing with you. it's amazing.

p-edit: oh god he's doing the thing
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Nikanor »

not to say that i agree with you on the skill thing, so long as they continue posting they're better than at least 50% of the people on this site.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Nikanor »

ik i'm kind of a clownfuck
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Nikanor »

and i prefer the term capricious when describing my reads.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 472, Garmr wrote:
In post 461, Nikanor wrote:like, you say in one breath that the people in this game are of below-average skill, then in another you try to pass it off as a good thing that they're agreeing with you. it's amazing.

p-edit: oh god he's doing the thing

@Nik talking about painting things scummy. In those sentences did I ever refer to anyone in this game? It was more off topic about players I respect and veiw as =. How meta can be different.

Yes, you referred to most of the players in the game when you said, "You consider Titus the best player but she is average. Oh and also I'm equal to the player you consider the best ;) ;)"
Not that that's scummy, just funny.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 485, Garmr wrote:^That last bit was a stab nik learn the difference :P

Do you think gut is some kind of magic that just materializes out of nowhere? No, there is always an explanation for it.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Egg, thanks for the Garmr iso but I have no idea how you took the exact opposite thing that I did from each of his posts.
dragon's posting is getting worse and worse. ik nobody is gonna lynch garmr with me today but it's getting tougher and tougher to decide whether i wanna change over to ika, davesaz or dragonspawn.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Nikanor »

later
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Vote: dragonspawn.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Nikanor »

meh, silver was always probtown.
house too.
ika why do you think that klingon cannot be mafia?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Nikanor »

shiro might be scum.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 712, ika wrote:
In post 701, Nikanor wrote:meh, silver was always probtown.
house too.

also her defense of "you know how i play as sk" (hint for kling: that was MM not sk) is eerily similar. where she just kinda talks about random stuff and doesnt really solve the game

if 631 excludes her from being mafia then it should exclude her from being sk as well, since the first setup she suggests does not include an sk. do you disagree?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 713, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 577, Nikanor wrote:Egg, thanks for the Garmr iso but I have no idea how you took the exact opposite thing that I did from each of his posts.
dragon's posting is getting worse and worse. ik nobody is gonna lynch garmr with me today but it's getting tougher and tougher to decide whether i wanna change over to ika, davesaz or dragonspawn.

How am I getting worse? Does me asking questions make you uncomfortable? If so. Why?

your questions are generally either useless or framed to make people look bad (like the above). i can find a couple of bad statements too, for example your accusation against T S O that he did nothing that page, and you asking why people are townreading Egg because you've never played with him.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 718, ika wrote:
In post 717, Nikanor wrote:
In post 712, ika wrote:
In post 701, Nikanor wrote:meh, silver was always probtown.
house too.

also her defense of "you know how i play as sk" (hint for kling: that was MM not sk) is eerily similar. where she just kinda talks about random stuff and doesnt really solve the game

if 631 excludes her from being mafia then it should exclude her from being sk as well, since the first setup she suggests does not include an sk. do you disagree?

thats besides the point? im not judging her on "well heres the setups that can happen"

im basing it on how she went about the sk. i dont really get your angle

if anything i think she's more likely to be using the "well i'm not
this
type of scum" defense, where she knows you're wrong about her being sk so tries her best to disprove that one thought.
although she could just as easily be town doing the same thing.
i dislike her vote on SW but otherwise have no problem with her, she actually is the only one agreeing with me on garmr afaict so i can't very well vote my only friend
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 735, Egg wrote:I think dragonspawn was in Voidedmafia's game where I was lynched Day 1. One of my worst town games in recent memory.

well the point is, why does dragonspawn have to have meta on you to read you? seemed like he was making an excuse for not having a read.
under what policy do you want to lynch ika hm?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 739, elusive wrote:
M
y
r
e
a
d
s
o
r
t
h
o
u
g
h
t
s
o
n
p
l
a
y
e
r
s
\
h
a
p
p
e
n
i
n
g
s
s
o
f
a
r
:

dear god what have i done
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 738, Egg wrote:Nik, weren't you saying something about dragon not having played with me before.

yeah, dragon was like "why do you think egg's town? i don't think i've played with him before." looks like an excuse to not give a read on you.
as for ika... idk i think he's scum independent of the role fishing thing so if you wanna wagon him i'm game
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Nikanor »

elusive wrote:Who is the most dangerous player in the game, and why? What do you think of Garmr honing on you for so long? What do you think of Flubber passive aggresively following along or wanting others to explain the interaction between you and Garmr?

Also, I'm not abusing the rainbow text generator but thanks for telling me. Also the sad thing about not answering the quiz is we can never ever ever be friends. It's too late now.

i don't think that garmr is 'honing' as much as you+1 are implying, i still think he's scum but that isn't why.
flubb is probtown, i don't know what you mean by passive-aggressive, the only thing i find odd is that he's still talking about it.
i'm sad to hear we can never be friends but i will answer one question from your quiz: the most dangerous player is me bc i'm an sk irl :D
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Nikanor »

house wrote:Why is texcat town?

i have texcat as null-scum for her ika vote, i wouldn't wanna lynch her today though, the cat avatar would make me feel too guilty.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 777, T S O wrote:I felt quite angry for life-related reasons coming into this thread and now feel quite alright. Maybe this game is more therapeutic than I had thought.

mafia, therapeutic?
ahahahahahaha

gonna explain my shiro read after i'm done work
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Nikanor »

didn't get to this tonight, tomorrow it will be.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 872, ika wrote:
In post 869, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 860, ika wrote:-.-

seriously kling? i mean fucking serious?

fake eits: what house said tbh im at a point of reposrting you myself. i dont care if you are right that sw is scum at this point, the fact you pushed her so far to replace out (regardless of her alignemt) is enough for em to jsut say "i dont care if you were to fucking claim cop"

VOTE: kling

this vote is not moving unless if i see a pretty good damn reason to. im usally not for policys but this is an exception

She routinely replaces out when someone votes for her. True story. I'm telling you, she goes batshit when she's suspected by anyone.

KLING SERIOSULY SHUT THE FUCK UP, I WANT TO PLAY WITH FUCKING SW CUS SHES A GOOD PLAYER, THE FACT YOU PUSHED HER EMOTIONAL STATE TO REPALCING OUT IS ENOUGH FOR ME. I DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT HER ALIGNEMT RIGHT NOW

this is so so fake.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1053, ika wrote:
In post 1052, Nikanor wrote:
In post 872, ika wrote:
In post 869, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 860, ika wrote:-.-

seriously kling? i mean fucking serious?

fake eits: what house said tbh im at a point of reposrting you myself. i dont care if you are right that sw is scum at this point, the fact you pushed her so far to replace out (regardless of her alignemt) is enough for em to jsut say "i dont care if you were to fucking claim cop"

VOTE: kling

this vote is not moving unless if i see a pretty good damn reason to. im usally not for policys but this is an exception

She routinely replaces out when someone votes for her. True story. I'm telling you, she goes batshit when she's suspected by anyone.

KLING SERIOSULY SHUT THE FUCK UP, I WANT TO PLAY WITH FUCKING SW CUS SHES A GOOD PLAYER, THE FACT YOU PUSHED HER EMOTIONAL STATE TO REPALCING OUT IS ENOUGH FOR ME. I DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT HER ALIGNEMT RIGHT NOW

this is so so fake.

Dont even try me, if you think its fake you better be backing it up witha fucking vote right fucking now.

nah i think you're town but maybe you have a crush on silverwolf??????
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1058, ika wrote:
In post 1056, Nikanor wrote:
nah i think you're town but maybe you have a crush on silverwolf??????

dont push me. SW is a freind of mine that i enjoy playing with, besides i have other people i pursue

*fluffs hair*
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Nikanor »

shhh dearies klingon is town
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Nikanor »

elusive, flubb, albert, silverwolf, klingon, ika are all probtown, pls do not lynch.

davesaz is definitely scum, we should lynch him today probably. like, he has no reads. he provides two posts recently where he says "these guys might be town! we should read more to confirm!" and then nothing else, no follow-up. tbf he's still waiting on more from drixx but what he says about klingon is inexcusable for somebody voting her:
In post 937, davesaz wrote:So, defending Klingoncelt. I do agree that it is worthwhile to ask what makes her scum other than the drama. I'd need to review, and expect some others would need to as well.

Looks like davesaz is coasting on the klingon train hoping it goes to lynchtown before he has to follow up.
garmr is scum too but you'll have to lynch him by yourselves in lylo as he'll definitely nk me before then. :( i've explained myself to death already and if you can't already smell the stink on his posts then i can't really help you unless you're interested in a rhinoplasty party.
texcat is giving kind of an sk vibe, looks very detached and not interested in scumhunting too deeply. her reasons for voting are really superficial.
dragonspawn.. dunno. i misread a post that a had an issue with so now it's not AS bad. plus people are saying this is his town play. i can't get over a few posts that look like mudslinging but vOv it could be personality. willing to give him a pass for now.
shiro i think is town actually, after rereading his iso it's not too bad.

basically my three big scum reads are davesaz, garmr and texcat.
Unvote. Vote: davesaz.

I really encourage everyone to take a look at the iso of davey, it's really really not nice.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Nikanor »

texcat i'm sorry your avatar is super cute but if you make one more post like that then i'm gonna have to vote you.

@ika: yes
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Nikanor »

though tbh i don't have hair
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1089, ika wrote:Also how do you not have hair?

omg, you can't just ask someone why they don't have hair
elusive wrote:Nikanor, aww, however if you are NKed night one which seems unlikely Garmr would be lynched next day. Pinkie promise?

ok, but can we lynch garmr the next day even if i don't die? :D

if it helps, the cat in my avatar is male.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Nikanor »

if albert was scum, he hopped off the klingon wagon and started defending her at a very inopportune time, regardless of klingon's alignment.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Nikanor »

oh my, i'm becoming flustered.
look at the time, i must away
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Egg wrote:Preview edit: you also don't ask someone from Africa why they are white

omg karen!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Nikanor »

<3 quetzalcoatl 1 tru god
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1128, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1084, Nikanor wrote:elusive,
flubb
albert
, silverwolf,
klingon
, ika are all probtown, pls do not lynch.
(...)
basically my three big scum reads are davesaz,
garmr
and texcat.

The underlined reads need to be explained.

Already explained my albert read, I don't think he'd defend klingon at the juncture that he did if he was scum. This applies regardless of klingon's alignment (if she's not of Albert's alignment, it'd be dumb for scumAlbert to defend her when she's getting lynched at the speed of light. If Albert and klingon were both mafia, it'd be super risky to unvote klingon and start defending her like he has).

Flubbernugget is town both because Garmr's attacks on him are crazy bad and also because he just feels genuine in general.

klingon is town because of her obstinacy re:SilverWolf, also I think that literally everyone I've ever scumread is on that wagon for terrible reasons, whether because she was being mean (bullshit, in no way does that make her scum), because she was flailing (which I've yet to see, nobody has posted specific examples, just a bunch of people saying YEP SHE'S FLAILING ALRIGHT), or because the stars descended and whispered into their ears that klingoncelt is the serial killer.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1140, davesaz wrote:Nikanor voted me for not having reads. Obviously hasn't been reading and/or didn't go back to check...
Underlines added for emphasis.
Spoiler:
In post 405, davesaz wrote:
In post 360, ika wrote:for anyone whos talking about elusive:

i know her from another site, her meta as town is litarly a textbook of ask question and tunnel who doesnt answer

she cant hold up the same charisma of posting as scum. if she has suddenly gotten 10 time better in like 2 month that i will be fucking amazed. but seriously if you try to lyncher im aggroing thread.

I'm reading this as scum ika
WK'ing town elusive. In the absence of scum hunting from ika, it's enough to go on for now.

VOTE: ika

I'm also looking at Flubber for scum
, per my previous post on him vs. House.

Town reading elusive, SilverWolf, House, Egg. Leaning town Aneninen, Shiro, Wake. Bunch of inactives to sort once they start posting. Some moderately active that I haven't gotten a vibe from and would leave as null for now. It's all pretty nebulous given the game state.

In post 763, davesaz wrote:
In post 739, elusive wrote:
davesaz
- You've been quiet recently. You have played with about half the player list you stated, what are your thoughts on how the people you do know are playing?

I posted today, did you miss it? I'm trying to sort Flubber vs House. Along with a lot of people I'm figuring out whether ika is bored townie trying to stir the pot vs. scum gambiting that he can flush roles without getting caught.

I'm watching ABR
very
closely.
That's a joke about a game we were in recently.

In post 931, davesaz wrote:
In post 876, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 767, davesaz wrote:
In post 764, dragonspawn wrote:
Well perhaps some people should stop looking bad if they want me to stop asking them questions that make them look bad.

There is a big difference between someone already looking bad and asking neutral questions to clarify that, vs. deliberately phrasing questions to make them look bad. Do you always do it this way as scum?

I ask questions regardless of alignment.

I don't think you quite got the point. I wasn't asking about whether you "ask questions" as scum.

Let's ask this another way.
What's your town motivation
behind phrasing questions in a way that the question makes the target look bad?

Let's see, I've had scum reads on ika, Flubber, KlingonCelt, weak scum on ABR (yeah, I just said I was keeping an eye on him, that's davespeak for weak scum), and weak scum on dragonspawn (when I ask someone their town motivation it implies I think they have a scum motivation, another case of davespeak).

Are these good reads? Only time will tell. But you're not going to get away with painting them as being
no
reads.

So you're able to look through your entire iso in a 1100-post game and find five reads, gj.
Basically what I'm saying is that you have no follow-up on any of these. You throw out a weak scum read, then go nowhere with it. As soon as the easy klingon wagon comes along, that's it, you jump on without hesitation, your other scumreads evaporating in the excitement.
You also neglected to respond to the bigger point I made against you, which is awesome, adding the buzzword StRaWmAn should really help in the case against you.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1143, Garmr wrote:@Nik

Can you please provide actual content thank you.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Nikanor »

I'm male. :( Sorry.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1149, ika wrote:
In post 1148, Nikanor wrote:I'm male. :( Sorry.

Figured....

We can still be buddies if thats fine with you!

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1084, Nikanor wrote:what he says about klingon is inexcusable for somebody voting her:
In post 937, davesaz wrote:So, defending Klingoncelt. I do agree that it is worthwhile to ask what makes her scum other than the drama. I'd need to review, and expect some others would need to as well.

Looks like davesaz is coasting on the klingon train hoping it goes to lynchtown before he has to follow up.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Nikanor »

vote:garmr.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Nikanor »

davesaz wrote:It does make me wonder, what's the urgency on finding someone on the KC wagon to discredit? Do you have an ulterior motive for doing that? 

wowowowowowow
and when you say it's not urgent given the lack of wagon movement, that's post-facto justification, at the time you said you wanted to look at klingon there had been 4 votes on her within a day and she was more than halfway to lynch. so i'm gonna call bullshit on that excuse.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Nikanor »

you people are insane.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1180, davesaz wrote:
In post 1170, Nikanor wrote:
davesaz wrote:It does make me wonder, what's the urgency on finding someone on the KC wagon to discredit? Do you have an ulterior motive for doing that? 

wowowowowowow
and when you say it's not urgent given the lack of wagon movement, that's post-facto justification, at the time you said you wanted to look at klingon there had been 4 votes on her within a day and she was more than halfway to lynch. so i'm gonna call bullshit on that excuse.

What excuse are you talking about? You appear to have failed to notice that I'm attacking you -- maybe it was a touch too subtle. I moved on from acknowledging my actions and into questioning yours. Why are you looking for someone on the KC wagon to discredit? That looks pretty scummy to me, given there hasn't been significant movement on that wagon in a day or so. I'm asking myself if you're a plausible choice to be one of KC's scumbuddies. You wouldn't want to defend her directly in that situation. And you'd want to peel people off the wagon during a time of relative calm.

gj evading my accusation by turning things around on me, def gonna have to nominate you for most cunning manipulator 2015 for that one
You say that there was no urgency in finding out whether klingoncelt was scum. This is a lie. She was brought halfway to lynch in under a day, so don't you try to tell me that there was no urgency at the time you posted that.
I noticed that you're attacking me but your attack is obviously scummy so I didn't bother answering it? If it makes you feel better, I'll answer your question by saying that I'm not trying to discredit anyone; as I've already said, I think that klingon is town and that the wagon is full of people with trash reasons for voting her.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1240, davesaz wrote:And apparently you're volunteering to do the deed?

do you feel like your neck is too short or something, is that why you say these things? like i cannot imagine why you'd try to paint abr as scummy in this way, you realize that nobody is actually idiotic enough to buy this...... right?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon is being set up because bwah wah she is mean, she was unpleasent, we vote her out! This isn't a popularity contest. Klingon's bandwagon is stupid.

This, so much.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Nikanor »

eugh.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Hello T S O how are you
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1268, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1260, Nobody Special wrote:Klingoncelt and SilverWolf may only be referenced in regard to their respective slots in this game. Any other mention of them -- from anyone, for any reason -- will lead to force-replacement and possibly modkill.

Can someone explain this to me? What are we supposed to not do with examples?

do not mention the players who previously occupied the klingoncelt and silverwolf spots.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1269, T S O wrote:
In post 1265, Nikanor wrote:Hello T S O how are you

Splendid, and yourself?

About to head out to Nuit Blanche, should be pretty fun. I hope!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Nikanor »

gtfo hippy
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1326, davesaz wrote:
In post 1238, Nikanor wrote:If it makes you feel better, I'll answer your question by saying that I'm not trying to discredit anyone; as I've already said, I think that klingon is town and that the wagon is full of people with trash reasons for voting her.

OK, so moving on...

I thought there were legitimate reasons to think KC had been posting things that slipped she was SK. Those same posts can be interpreted another way, as being merely background info on which role is fun and how she plays it. A difference of opinion on this doesn't bear on our relative alignments.

I thought you were voting her for flailing?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1335, davesaz wrote:I don't think it's very unusual to have multiple reasons, do you?

I don't think that's odd. I don't even care that you didn't share that reason. What I do care about is that you have unvoted the spot formerly known as klingoncelt without addressing your original reason for voting her. You should still have a reason for voting her, yet you are not. Do you still think she's scummy?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Nikanor »

that's more than 3 sentences.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Nikanor »

she's calling you a floppy vagina shiro
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Nikanor »

(it actually means null)
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Nikanor »

why is everybody suddenly unvoting everybody else
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Nikanor »

prod dodge. kinda bored w this game. have plans tonight but i'll catch up tomorrow morning.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Nikanor »

caught up
only thing interesting that's happened is House's bizarre vote and unvote of freeko. kiiinda looks like bussing if only because it seems like House was really uncomfortable on freeko.
but i don't have any sort of concrete scum read on either, would still much rather lynch garmr or david.
will probably end up lurking until we get a flip honestly, i'm pretty done with this day.

don't really get the anenimoose wagon, he's a tad weird but not exactly scummy. i think people said his scum reads lack effort but really what do you expect on d1, an essay? garmr's read list was 10x worse and nobody said shit about that.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1602, Garmr wrote:
I did say a short reads list and if you wanted to know more ask about a specific read which Ironically dave did ask and I delivered. What's really bad is you missed this and we are both your so called scum reads. Also could be worse through could be this pathetic shit.

you know, when i said "nobody said shit about that" what i really meant was "nobody called garmr scummy for it" which should be obvious in context to anyone but the feeble-minded.
the sad thing is that the rest of the town is actually buying the act where you consistently call me a shitty player to discredit my reads without actually talking about them.
which is another reason why this game is starting to lose its lustre. like, nothing against you, i realise you're playing to your win con, but it's super depressing that the rest of the town is myopic to the point where they can only see the fruit hanging directly in front of them.
vOv c'est la vie vOv
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Nikanor »

this town is like a herd of horses jumping and chomping at whatever is placed in front of them, not bothering to think about who might have placed it there.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1605, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1599, Nikanor wrote:caught up
only thing interesting that's happened is House's bizarre vote and unvote of freeko. kiiinda looks like bussing if only because it seems like House was really uncomfortable on freeko.

House are you uncomfortable on freeko?

Do you disagree?
I've quoted two posts below (the second one I pyramided to show the exchange). The first quote is House making a bad attack on freeko, telling him to 1v1 him. If someone makes a post like this, I expect them to have at least a decent scumread. The second quote is House being into thinking freeko is town. For... pretty much nothing. Anyone can refuse to do work. I feel like House was affecting confidence in his scum read, but as soon as he was pressured by freeko he backed off. Looking at it again when it's not 1am, it looks more like scum vs. town, where House-scum had already decided he wanted to back off before 1520 but was looking for an excuse to do so.

In post 1473, House wrote:
In post 1471, freeko wrote:
Spoiler: snip
Crosstalking with who exactly?

You have registered a blip on my radar ever since I entered into the game. The simple fact is that you do not have as much going against you compared to others until this point. Very simple to understand this yes?

So if you really feel like voting for me because I got my mafia terms backward, go nuts. Seven years and all being away, excuse me for not remembering all the lingo correctly.

Though you contradict even yourself with what you are saying. I am setting up Deltawave for a mislynch in one sentence, but Deltawave is scum in the very next sentence. So which is it exactly? This looks like you really just floundering about trying to line up your own mislynches. Also of note was how convenient it takes over 1000 posts in the game before you even question something I say.

You would not surprise me in the least when you flip scum.

This post further supports my read because for all his accusations, he still isn't voting me.

Man up and 1v1 me.

In post 1520, House wrote:
In post 1519, freeko wrote:
In post 1518, Albert B. Rampage wrote:freezo give me one good reason to not vote for you. Convince me that you're not scum.

No. Go find the reasons all by yourself.

Hmm.

Didn't expect that.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Nikanor »

okeedokee
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Nikanor »

Vote: House.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Nikanor »

three-week deadlines suck.
beep beep i'm a jeep
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Nikanor »

abr is town you nubs
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Nikanor »

don't believe garmr, he's lying scum. a burn is really just that sensation of wooziness you get after an astronomically hot person deigns to talk to you.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #97) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1732, Garmr wrote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=burn

I don't mean the smoking weed kind either. Weed sucks anyway does nothing alcohol is better and tastier.

appeal to authority
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (isolation #98) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1740, A Royal Saint wrote:I think until ABR actually acts like he cares about the town he's probably scum.

this is a horribly poor method of finding scum on this particular site, fyi.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Nikanor »

uhhh
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Nikanor »

i really think garmr is scum and even i think that's bs reasoning.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Nikanor »

garmr is definitely not the first person to post off-topic trash so why was he the first person you "caught", house?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Nikanor »

See House, the problem I have is, it's not like there's been a lack of fluff in this game. To use your analogy, it's like an officer arresting a guy for littering at a landfill.
And your 1783 is more of the same stuff I voted you for in the first place, you're trying to act like the only way people can think something is scummy is if they're voting their target, which is mad disingenuous, yo.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Nikanor »

z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z
not lynching delta.
house is still scum.
would be willing to lynch wake or texcat at deadline.
if it were christmas i'd ask santa for a davesaz/garmr double lynch. but everyone knows santa doesn't exist. :(

drixx might be scum too. the push on delta for trying to "silence" wake is trash.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Nikanor »

how does delta even have that many votes? he makes one post where he predicts that wake's texcat iso will be the steaming pile of manure that we all think it's going to be and suddenly everyone jumps onto the wagon, wtf?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1971, Drixx wrote:What's up with people who can't put forth the effort to make a logical argument? I've practically begged people to pick apart my reasoning, and all I get is willful ignorance (Elusive) and bullshit like what Nik just posted. I've been transparently open and asking for someone to pick apart my logic, and yet the "best" response I get is Nik calling me scum?

If you guys don't have time to play the game at a deeper level than "My indigestion says X is scum and Y is town", then replace out already. It's insulting to those of us spending time and practically begging you all to get involved. If you can show me where my logic went wrong, then please do so. Otherwise, you're just cluttering the thread with more uselessness.

"u haf no case, u cant call me scum" ~Drixx
lol
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Nikanor »

Vote: texcat.

sorry cutie.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Nikanor »

Drixx, how about you answer for me these questions three:
1) Do you think that Wake's taxcase is going to be decent in any sense of the word?
2) Do you think that texcat was a good choice for Wake's case?
3) Do you think that Wake posting a single case on a single player is going to be adequate or useful contribution?
4) Do you think that DeltaWave thought he could get Wake lynched before the case was posted?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1980, House wrote:
In post 1978, Nikanor wrote:
Vote: texcat.

sorry cutie.

Nice chainsaw. You're too obvious in your defense of your buddy.

Why? Surely you must realize that when Delta flips scum you're up for a date with the gallows shortly after.

Nice chainsaw. You're too obvious in your defense of your buddy.

Why? Surely you must realize that when texcat flips scum you're up for a date with the gallows shortly after.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 1984, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nikanor's vote of texcat points to elusive not being scum with him, but is indeed a huge chainsaw defense. I'll go to bat for texcat, I don't want her harmed, especially after taking a huge risk by voting delta.

Yes, voting the biggest wagon is a huuuuge risk, I expect for her next trick she'll be eating flaming blowfish while skydiving onto a fishing boat in the middle of the Atlantic.
The last time texcat mentioned Delta was when she said that Delta's accusations against Wake had struck a chord with her. She also had an opportunity to agree or disagree with the Delta case here, but instead she used the opportunity to make a half-accusation against elusive.

p-edit elusive nooooooooooooooo

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”