In post 75, Creature wrote:
In post 35, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 28, Datisi wrote:
In post 23, Menalque wrote:Calling it now the scum team is literally datisi, SS
There's 3 scum tho
Only scum would notice such a glaring omission

VOTE: Datisi
Salamence can be my first scumread
And you sir can be my first townread for taking a rvs vote seriously. SS Looks to be town as well. Pretentious rose soft could be a mafia, but since I know who he (Hi Boon!) is its a nulltake.

Almidia is a good serious vote, but I think is rvs so maybe not.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I have a feeling AF is scum and I have no way to explain it at this time, just the feeling i get reading his posts.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Seems like a honest read, and I was waiting for something serious to happen. I like quick RVS.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 95, Menalque wrote:
In post 90, Salamence20 wrote:Seems like a honest read, and I was waiting for something serious to happen. I like quick RVS.
I thought it was p obviously a joke tho
I didn't tho
GuiltyLion wrote:I thought it was presented in a joking manner (and Salamence has since said it was RVS/joke) but personally I viewed it as something that's worth a non-RVS vote and I was kinda hoping Salamence felt the same. I think if you genuinely forgot when posting that there were 3 scum then that's a townslip and Datisi pointing it out yet without any thought to your alignment feels like something scum might do.
I mean I feel its NAI, I wouldn't have brought it up if I were scumDatsi but I don't think its something town would bring up to look townie either. I've faked things like this before as scum and I've seen genuine takes like that as well. I wouldn't put too much weight on it imo.
In post 107, alimdia wrote:
@Mena did you know if there was 2 scum or 3 scum
Anyone else think this is a weird question?
In post 121, GuiltyLion wrote:If you've got a better vote then share it, otherwise I'm going to vote the things I find potentially indicative. It's early game we have nothing but reaches so far
+1
In post 125, Creature wrote:
In post 103, DrDolittle wrote:8 or 9 roses is ideal picks, creature.
They do nothing if they're outnumbered by scum
It could play a big part if we go to mylo though. Scum could shoot a rose thats protected and give town a second chance lylo.
In post 131, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 88, Salamence20 wrote:I have a feeling AF is scum and I have no way to explain it at this time, just the feeling i get reading his posts.
Up until this post all I had done was say hi to Datisi and quote
Muse
songs so I'm curious to hear more about this.
Scumposting. I get it now.

Iconeum reads as ignorant. A decent scum candidate.
In post 157, Datisi wrote:Also mathematically speaking Icon's scum here 60% of the time

and his recent posts make me think it's >60% so
VOTE: Icon
I love myself some gamblers fallacy :cool:

VOTE: Iconeum
In post 170, Iconeum wrote:It might be too early for this, but I do get the feeling that he's not approaching this game with a solvey mindset. RVS be RVS, but after he posts a scummy feeling on AF, with no real pressure or intent to solve it.

Posting stuff like 'waiting for smt to happen' while having a scumread that ur not pushing or engaging with is mehhhh
Well "Gut" doesn't seem like a good reason to vote AaronFrost at the time, which is why I didn't vote him. It wasn't much for a read, its just when I read his posts I went "ugh" for some reason. I wasn't willing at the time to put it on a vote at that time and I still don't.

Pushing me for this though seems opportunistic.
In post 172, Creature wrote:VOTE: Samelance
Actually Im a dragoon, I got my job crystal for the lancer awhile back. The job is complete ass if you ask me. If Im DPSing its going to be as Black Mage or Bard, thank you.
In post 176, Creature wrote:Salimance and alidya are both scum

Now need a third
Iconeum.
In post 177, Iconeum wrote:ok

Salim or Alim, the first one of you to give us the name of your partner will be allowed to live into LYLO, at which point you shall be lynched. We apologize for having to put you through this process, but at least you can live a couple more days. After all, it's not our fault you rolled scum.

Speak
You.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 181, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 179, Salamence20 wrote:Anyone else think this is a weird question?
What's weird about it?
Who asks "Did you know how many scum are in the game?" in an open setup?

Going back to Menalque , he only pins 2 scum and calls them the scumteam. I don't take it as a complete, he just doesn't know the third mafia yet at 23.

Assuming that anyone didn't know there were 3 scum in this game seems... uninformed? idk.

Why do you think that Menalque wanted meta information on me for perfect masquerade?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 184, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 183, Salamence20 wrote:Who asks "Did you know how many scum are in the game?" in an open setup?
I mean, people knowing or not knowing the number of scum in the game has kinda been the primary topic of discussion thus far, and the answer to that question is very relevant to the discussion...
Then people are taking some posts way too seriously.
Something_Smart wrote:
In post 183, Salamence20 wrote:Why do you think that Menalque wanted meta information on me for perfect masquerade?
I mean, presumably so he could take a look at your meta?

You should ask him this, not me.
To me, it looked more like the dude thought I was lying about being in a FG game recently lol.

Im getting there, just wait.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 202, Menalque wrote:I think there’s scum in (sally, GL)
I think youre wrong on both cases.

Id love to hear why Im scum though, did you find something in masquerade that caught your attention? Why ask for that game anyways?
Menalque wrote:
In post 179, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 95, Menalque wrote:
In post 90, Salamence20 wrote:Seems like a honest read, and I was waiting for something serious to happen. I like quick RVS.
I thought it was p obviously a joke tho
I didn't tho
Do you mean creature’s SR in you or your original post?

Bc when I said I thought it was p obviously a joke I was talking about your vote in dats
Oh ok, I thought we were talking about creature.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Never heard of icon before this game
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 222, Menalque wrote:Hmm, okay

The reason is that icon is generally v mislynch baity and so pushing him early tends to ping me if it’s from someone who knows him who should know that him being scummy doesn’t necessarily mean he’s scum
Well I will say I do tend to go after newer/weaker players as scum, but I am not aware of Iconium so consider my vote on him to be healthy rather than intended to take down a mislynch bait player.
In post 223, Iconeum wrote:salamance, ignorant = scum

y/n?
Maybe.

Looking at your 149 again. I think it looks like took my 35 seriously, I don't understand how Menal "Townslipped."

Also I'm not sure what you are going on about in reference to Pretentious 41.
In post 225, Menalque wrote:
In post 224, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 222, Menalque wrote:him being scummy doesn’t necessarily mean he’s scum
I mean this is true of everyone lol.
Yes but I think it’s more true for some players than others, specifically for mislynch baity players
You need to be careful though. Believing that will one day bite you in the ass and let those kind of players carry to endgame because they are too scummy to be scum.
In post 230, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 166, Creature wrote:VOTE: AaronFrost
In post 168, Creature wrote:Can we wagon someone?
In post 172, Creature wrote:VOTE: Samelance
In post 176, Creature wrote:Salimance and alidya are both scum

Now need a third
In post 189, Creature wrote:
In post 187, DogWatch wrote:
In post 166, Creature wrote:VOTE: AaronFrost
Creature, what was this? Did you have a legit scumread on AF (which I don't see how) or were you just trying to get a wagon going?
I had a somewhat legit scumread on AF and probably still have
This entire sequence of posts is gross and inconsistent.

If you're scumreading me right now then why didn't you mention me in 176? What's your reason for scumreading me?
Who is creature? Thats the big question here, but I see where this guy is coming from.

I think this is how creature plays, pretty confidently, but idk. He probably wants the game to keep moving.
In post 233, AaronFrost wrote:VOTE: Iconeum

Even if Icon is considered 'mislynchable' I'm still going to push actions I find scummy and right now I'm not a fan of it giving Mena towncred for something he shouldn't get towncred for.
Why Icon over creature? From a quick search of your iso, I think you have a better reason to vote creature for being "Bouncy"
In post 234, Menalque wrote:
In post 226, Iconeum wrote:why do you call me mislynch bait every single game
Bc you are mislynch baity like nearly every game babe
How many games have you played together?
Datisi wrote:What do you mean by uninformed? In what way? And I know this was said wrt alimdia, but I then assume your original vote wasn't serious?
It wasn't serious, I'm not taking your comment nor Menalque's "Slip" seriously. Theres 3 mafia, I'm not believing anyone in this game actually believe there were only 2 mafia.
Datisi wrote:Is the Icon vote real? The explanation seemed a bit jokey.
I think its a good place to put my vote for now. His 149 bugs me and he hasn't done anything to make me think hes town yet.
Datisi wrote:Btw it's not a gambler's fallacy.
If Icon is usually (60%) scum, then he is scum in this game is gamblers fallacy. Just like how I am always town in FG games and I am usually a lady/queen here.
In post 248, Menalque wrote:I feel like you’re being kind of weirdly adversarial this game SS
I was just going to say this after reading 246.

Hey DDL, why are you voting me?
In post 255, DrDolittle wrote:i dont really get scum vibes from ico this game.
i could do aafrost

i might just roll through day 1 sheeping creature
Who is creature (Again)
In post 273, Pretentious wrote:I dangle myself out in front of scum like a piece of delicious cake.

I literally bait myself in being mislynched to scum.

I am mislynch bait.
You are not going to endgame if you make posts like this boon. :lol:

TL;DR: Who is Creature? Whats Aarons Relation to Creature? I don't entirely believe AF is scum at this time and think Icon is a better wagon.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 301, DrDolittle wrote:Anyhow I found Sally's obsession with creature odd. Likes hes just a player, no?
Aarons relationship with Creature will tell me more about his progression on creature.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 298, Amrun wrote:
In post 292, Pretentious wrote:
In post 288, Amrun wrote:Wow, Pretentious. Are there any stances you DO want to take?
I don’t take stances, I just say my thoughts, and explain what I think is going on on a gamestate level.
That would be fine if your posts actually were saying something.

@salamence: what does “not entirely scum” mean?
I dont think hes scum, or atleast i think Icon is a better wagon at this time
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 314, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 307, Salamence20 wrote:Aarons relationship with Creature will tell me more about his progression on creature.
Not entirely sure what you mean by my relationship with Creature. Like are you talking about in the context of this game or do you want to know my past experience playing with him?
Past expierence Obviously.
In post 317, Datisi wrote:
In post 294, Salamence20 wrote:I think its a good place to put my vote for now. His 149 bugs me and he hasn't done anything to make me think hes town yet.
Why does bug you though?
I've already answered this.
Looking at your 149 again. I think it looks like took my 35 seriously, I don't understand how Menal "Townslipped."

Also I'm not sure what you are going on about in reference to Pretentious 41.
alimdia wrote:I just re-read all your posts, it seems like you only have post 149 as a case against him? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thats correct. But you can also add the seemingly random vote on me in as well. And ? Does he normally say things like that or is he trying to act confident or act like creature?
In post 341, alimdia wrote:@SOmething_Smart, any reason why you didn't RVS? Just curious.

Also, I just looked through all your posts again. You post very neutral, answer and ask a bunch of questions but haven't drawn any conclusions from them.
You have too many posts for me to link all of them, but I encourage everyone to ISO SOmething_Smart up to Post 310.

I think thats a very strong scumtell.

YOu have lots of posts, made lots of neutral statements or fluff, but haven't had any conclusions.

VOTE: SOmething_Smart
I dig this. SS Probably should get some pressure and make some actual moves instead of seemingly fencesitting.
In post 348, Iconeum wrote:
In post 271, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 261, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm townreading Sala, Menalque, Dogwatch, Creature, S_S, Ico. I don't think the Ico wagon is very good and would like to make another attempt to kickstart the AF one
Explain Salamence, Dogwatch and Creature for me.
I don't see a lot of scum!agenda AF here. This is town trying to sort.
I mean at the time I don't think the three mentioned have done much to earn a townread so
In post 353, Menalque wrote:
In post 341, alimdia wrote:@SOmething_Smart, any reason why you didn't RVS? Just curious.

Also, I just looked through all your posts again.
You post very neutral, answer and ask a bunch of questions but haven't drawn any conclusions from them.

You have too many posts for me to link all of them, but I encourage everyone to ISO SOmething_Smart up to Post 310.

I think thats a very strong scumtell.

YOu have lots of posts, made lots of neutral statements or fluff, but haven't had any conclusions.

VOTE: SOmething_Smart
This is literally just SS and it’s NAI
hmmm.

I mean, in the only other game with SS he did do things I felt made no sense to me at the time, but I wasn't there during the early game rereading it made me get townvibes from him. I'm not getting those yet.

Also fencesitting is not NAI, its opportunism which is scummy.
In post 375, Something_Smart wrote:
I almost never do, for a variety of reasons, but mainly that I don't think random votes are necessary to leave RVS (lol), I don't think early wagons generally help to sort people, and I use my vote very sparingly so that it carries more weight.
Regardless of alignment... BORRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Menalque seems like a strong player. Hes pulled people into Amrun wagon over Aaron. He obviously has game relations with Datisi and Ico. If anything the ico vote seems to be the worse for being a sheeping vote then having to give an explanation in the next post.

Also:
In post 325, Menalque wrote:Like I wanted to see if any scum would take the bait of hopping on the Aaron wagon but I’m impatient and I already feel okay about amrun!scum
Guilty Lion and Amrun voted AF. Were you aware of this before you voted Amrun? Because it seems to me you weren't.

I don't think his case is that good either, tbh. The game was still early enough for Amrun to vote Alimdia for "not answering his question," which then changes to "random vote on creature." There wasn't much action going on and Amrun wanted to push someone to get a wagon going. I have no issue with it.
Also as I look at this it actually seems kind of perspective slippy? Like calling AFF out for capitalising on “obvious town mistakes” sounds a little too much like she knows they’re town, esp considering her null read on icon? Plus calling icon the most likely mislynch
I mean does Amrun have expierence with Icon? she may know hes "mislynch bait" like you do.
Like I think if amrun!scum then icon probably has to be town
I got the exact opposite reaction than you did. I feel theres a good chance they are both scum from 285 if either flips red. reads as something scum would say to divert a wagon from scum. In that case AF is bait.

Still want ico's flip first.
This also feels like a weird thing to call out from pret given that she’s clearly familiar with him per her opening post

Like pret not having stances is v NAI imo and I would expect anyone who knows him to know that

So calling it out seems like fishing for town points and to look like scum hunting
I don't think theres any townpoints to be given from talking with Pretentious. Its just banter if you ask me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 385, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 383, Salamence20 wrote:Also fencesitting is not NAI, its opportunism which is scummy.
Fencesitting and opportunism are literally opposites...?

Fencesitting is refusing to commit to a stance, even if there are good reasons. Opportunism is taking a stance without a good reason.

Both are context dependent, both can be scummy in some situations, and both can be personality indicative. But they are not the same thing.
Yes they are, you fencesit to wait for an opportunity, then you pounce on it.

Fencesitting is how you can give an excuse for mislynching.

Example: "I think SS is town but I'm not completely sold at this time" *SS gets wagoned* "Imma vote SS cause I think he could flip scum" *SS Flips Town* "SS was town it wasn't a good wagon guys"
(Thats assuming its coming from scum btw)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 388, DogWatch wrote:
In post 330, Menalque wrote:
In post 285, Amrun wrote:In other words, I can very easily see AF’s posting as scum motivated; attempt to capitalize on obvious town mistakes, but place vote on most likely mislynch. Obviously that’s untrue if Ico ends up flipping scum. I’m null on him currently.
Also as I look at this it actually seems kind of perspective slippy? Like calling AFF out for capitalising on “obvious town mistakes” sounds a little too much like she knows they’re town, esp considering her null read on icon? Plus calling icon the most likely mislynch
This is exactly what I couldn't put my finger on when Amrun answered my questions last night. I think if you're going to label what Creature did as the "exact same offense" then you'd be scumreading him too regardless of who AF voted for. The more I think about it, AF seems more and more town and Amrun/Creature are looking more sus. There's been two instances of Amrun turning suspicion away from Creature, once when she voted almidia for his vote on Creature and then again in post 284. Like I'm having a hard time articulating it exactly but it seems to come from the perspective of someone who knows Creature's posts were kinda scummy, acknowledges it because she has to, but doesn't want to follow up on it.

VOTE: Amrun
Chainsaw

VOTE: Dogwatch

Nice of you to rejoin us. Care for some tea?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 386, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 383, Salamence20 wrote:But you can also add the seemingly random vote on me in as well.
What do you think is scummy about that post? Is it purely the fact that he voted someone you know to be town?
I just don't know where it came from.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Right now I like for scum:

Icon/Dogwatch/DDL(being weird if you ask me; also never answered why he scumreads me, probably because it has to do with my rvs vote on Datisi)/

Creature needs to come back here.
I need Aaron to answer my question.
Pretentious will always be in my scumreads because its pretentious.

Everyone else can be town for today.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Salamence20 »

SS who do you think is worthy over your coveted vote?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Nothings pinging your scumdar 17 pages in?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Seems like alot happened today.
Something_Smart wrote:And to compound that, I don't focus on finding scum in the early days; I focus on finding town. Who I end up voting on D1 is usually someone outside of my townreads who is being wagoned. Though this obviously varies from game to game.
God youre so fucking boring. "Look at me being all safe and cautious with my vote" UGH. Wheres the excitement. The Action? THE DRAMA.

Id put a bullet in you right now not because youre scum, because shit like the above is one day going to fuck me over when you do flip scum, whether it be this game or another.

I hate you so much. UGHGHGHSG

---------------
In post 407, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 395, Salamence20 wrote:DDL(being weird if you ask me; also never answered why he scumreads me, probably because it has to do with my rvs vote on Datisi)/
i need to see more before laying out a case.
Keep waiting.
In post 408, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 383, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 307, Salamence20 wrote:Aarons relationship with Creature will tell me more about his progression on creature.
Not entirely sure what you mean by my relationship with Creature. Like are you talking about in the context of this game or do you want to know my past experience playing with him?
One game with him in the newbie queue.
AF is town for now.
In post 418, Creature wrote:Hi bad news still on the street for likely two more hours
Still waiting boy.
In post 422, texcat wrote:Mostly caught up finally.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
I didn't like the way he sheeped Salamance onto the Datisi vote. I don't like the way he switched over to Aaron.
Is this all you have to say after catching up?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

amrun [5] - Menalque, Datisi, Iconeum, AaronFrost, Dogwatch
Someone tell me thats all town.

Its not if you ask me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Glad to see you survived THE STREETS (tm)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 432, DrDolittle wrote:Sally's post on SS is super awkward
Can you do something that doesnt involve me?

And its not really. The style of SS contrasts hard with mine.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 431, Pretentious wrote:Wtf.

How come literally as soon as I bring up having a gut scum read on Amrun, a wagon forms.

Nah, i was right to lean town there. This is fucked
Boon. What do you think of icon?

Btw i just learned icon is not a guy. Neat.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I think the three of you are town and should decide on pushing ico, amnrun, or mr. “Imma just wagon and leave” Dogwatch
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Also AF and DDL should tell the class why my exaggerated complaints about SS are AI
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 453, Something_Smart wrote:You think Aaron is town? How come?
His posts seem innocent, I didnt like his wagon, and I also think creature is kinda antsy, which is what he thought as well.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Datisi wrote:Idk, that's not the post that made me think Icon was scummy. Do you think him taking 35 seriously is scummy? You seemed to award Creature a TR for it in 87, and I don't think you called out GL over it either?
Do you think Iconeum's phrasing is the same compared to creature?

Becuase to me, Ico's looks bad compared to what creature did if you ask me.
In post 459, Datisi wrote:
In post 434, Salamence20 wrote:Btw i just learned icon is not a guy. Neat.
yeah he's a dragon
Rawr
In post 472, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 452, Salamence20 wrote:Also AF and DDL should tell the class why my exaggerated complaints about SS are AI
They aren't AI, but just like I said about alim's push on SS, I think it's a playstyle clash. The outburst just seemed unwarranted to me.
I said it was exaggerated. This is the second time I've clashed with this dude and frankly, his playstyle is SO BORRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGG.

Its like, imagine im on a cop show, I don't play by the book, I'm wreckless, I'm a danger to my fellow cops, so the Chief gives me a new partner, SS. Hes a nerd, he has to do everything by the books and is so conservative that hes cramping my style. We'd make a good sitcom (Probably steal this for a future mod game idk).
In post 471, Datisi wrote:
In post 465, Amrun wrote:Do you fundamentally understand joe reaction tests are intended to work? Basically everything I post is some sort of reaction test. That’s how the game is played.
In post 466, Amrun wrote:Can you actually provide any examples of scum acting like this?
In post 468, Amrun wrote:I’m also not threatened in any capacity and have no reason to change my reads or behavior for any reason.
These parts gave me the overdefensive/aggressive vibe fwiwi.

What's your read on me?
Hard disagree here.
In post 482, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 452, Salamence20 wrote:Also AF and DDL should tell the class why my exaggerated complaints about SS are AI
i dont have a problem w/ you not liking SS's play, but how you phrased it seems over the top and feigned?
cause it was lol
In post 484, DrDolittle wrote:pret are you not invested in this game because you didnt roll scum
Ah yes, the anti-BBMolla?
In post 494, Amrun wrote:
In post 489, GuiltyLion wrote:alright I've read up but my energy is rapidly draining as it's been a long couple days and it's getting late here. I'll be around more for a bit tonight but ~ real effort ~ will come tomorrow probably.

I'm updating my townreads to include AF and Datisi.
Amrun is a spicy wagon that I think has p good odds of scum
and I'm gonna join it, but right now I feel I got a stronger read on alimdia. I think the S_S tunnel is a distraction and disingenuous, and has given alimdia cover not to comment on anything else actually relevant going on.

AF - do you still want me to explain my townreads from half the game ago? I can do that but frankly I don't really want to unless this will genuinely help you sort me

This is a bad sheep. I like this slot for scum more than any other right now.

This is a meh OMGUS, but I read the bolded as "p good odds of scum on it" rather than "amrun is probably scum"

Both of you suck.
In post 495, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 486, GuiltyLion wrote:so I'm just kinda skimming along to get a sense of major events before I do any deep-diving but this post really stands out as disconnected from the flow of the game, AF/Amrun is the hot topic and almidia just drops this outta nowhere?
No comment on Salamence's problems with SS?
lol thats not a major event.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Remember when creature played this game? In fact there seems to be alot of people that just up and left or are active lurking: Creature, Icon, pret, dogwatch, ect.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Salamence20 »

mod: prod fakegod

Im out, yall have fun with this wagon.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Theres only been two strong wagons so far and both of them were meh at best.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Menal wrote:I suppose sally is doing stuff and could just be bad town but idk
WTF?
Menal wrote:He seems super resistant to the amrun wagon and like I don’t think there are good reasons to be TRing amrun atm?
I said before I don't like your case and I don't like the people on said wagon.
Menal wrote:Plus I really hated that post where he tried to shade the entire wagon
I'm coming back to this.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

amrun [7] - Menalque, Datisi, Iconeum, AaronFrost, Dogwatch, GuiltyLion, Creature
So we have Amrun at L-1. Lets take a look at whos on it.

Menalque - the only guy at this time doing much as to make a wagon, actually provides a case on why Amrun is scum.

Datisi - Agreeing with Menal

Icon - Agreeing with Menal, attempts to mask it by giving an excuse 1 post later.

AaronFrost - Seems innocent to me, but does agree with Menal's case.

Dogwatch - Literally out of nowhere vote that just looks bad.

GuiltyLion - Really fucking bad vote in hindsight because:
In post 489, GuiltyLion wrote:alright I've read up but my energy is rapidly draining as it's been a long couple days and it's getting late here. I'll be around more for a bit tonight but ~ real effort ~ will come tomorrow probably.

I'm updating my townreads to include AF and Datisi.
Amrun is a spicy wagon that I think has p good odds of scum and I'm gonna join it, but right now I feel I got a stronger read on alimdia.
I think the S_S tunnel is a distraction and disingenuous, and has given alimdia cover not to comment on anything else actually relevant going on.

AF - do you still want me to explain my townreads from half the game ago? I can do that but frankly I don't really want to unless this will genuinely help you sort me

Creature - Like WTF? I'm chalking it up to his playstyle (Which may or may not be NAI, I don't give enough of a shit to look), but this is dumb.

Fucking gag me, this wagon is pathetic.

P-Edit:
Menal wrote:Okay so here’s my objection to that: I don’t think this wagon is really being pushed outside of me?
THATS WHY ITS SCUMMY.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 561, Menalque wrote:Jesús Christ how do I get ninja’d like 29 times in 5 minutes and then this thread turns into a fucking graveyard again in the same period of time
I know right?

Wtf
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 557, Menalque wrote:Okay sally let’s try this differently, if you think there’s scum on amrun!wagon, how many?
Icon/DW + GL
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I mean if youre ok with people just sheeping you thats fine but icon disappeared and his prododge was “keep voting amrun.”

DW’s vote just seemed out of nowhere to me.

Idk if the last part is correct though, does ignoring an omgus and a chain equal town?

Fucking stop pediting me: I may have missed that but just because someone is more vocal doesnt mean we should lynch them vs a bigger quieter scumread. Infact today would be the better day to rope inactives/lurkers since town doesnt really have any guns.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Id feel better about amrun honestly if more people were playing.

The playerbase not having a counterwagon irks me
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

If Amrun flips town I dont think we have much to go on other than Id add Creature and Datisi to the scumpile
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

4th post lol:

I mean to say Datisi and creature would look worse than the others on a townflip since they actually look to be decent players
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 576, Something_Smart wrote:Amrun wagon is hot garbage.
Honestly I was waiting for you to intent for hammer.

I would have thrown my ipad across the room.
Menalque wrote:What do you mean by “a chain”? Im not saying locktown but yeah I think those are both behaviours that come more often from town so *shrug*

I hard disagree on lynching a lurker

I think scum is normally gonna have at least one active player so I think the best bet is to aim for that, it’s a huge gamble for the entire scumtesm to lurk out the game hoping no one will target them, plus the more interactions a player has the easier it is to sort around them even they are a mislynch

You’re right about the counter wagon tbf that’s another thing that’s unsettling
Chainsaw, sorry. I was regarding to Amrun and I’s votes on DW.

Lynching lurkers gives mixed results but it town goes downhill they become even more harder to remove.

I have no issue with you, I just dont think this is going to end up with a red flip.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 574, Amrun wrote:
In post 553, Menalque wrote:
In post 538, Amrun wrote:Re: DDL.

I think some of it is just playstyle. However, in a game I replaced into with him in it, his reads were actually OK. He was eventually NK by scum, though I didn’t personally understand the kill.

In any case, it does seem to be a departure from his play that game since he’s like afraid to take stances here. So I could see it.

P-
edit: Because I’m town, and there’s scum pushing it somewhere. And that’s EXACTLY what Salamence20 was saying when you said he’s “shading the whole wagon,” which isn’t what he’s doing, IMO.
Okay so here’s my objection to that: I don’t think this wagon is really being pushed outside of me?

And I don’t read anyone else on it early ss scummy, so I think this is v much a town motivated wagon which makes that “tell me this is all town” comment an effort to shade the wagon fmpov

Now if I’m wrong on you, I think scum probably did jump on, but towards the end of the wagon less than the start

If I’m right then sally trying to discredit the early wagon (ie the impetus for the whole thing) was def an attempt to stop it gaining traction
I agree overall - but what I’m saying is that Salamence20 was saying LITERALLY the same exact thing as you are saying.

I think the scumhop onto the wagon is GL.
AaronFrost wrote:UNVOTE:

Don't really want to do Amrun anymore. I think this is a better vote for today.

VOTE: Guilty Lion

His hop on the Amrun wagon was gross and I agree lack of a counterwagon is unsettling.
:?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Idk what the first quote was there for.

But why GL vs anyone else AF?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Buckle-up, we have a counterwagon.

VOTE: GL
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 567, Menalque wrote:
In post 530, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 500, texcat wrote:

I'm updating my townreads to include AF and Datisi. Amrun is a spicy wagon that I think has p good odds of scum and I'm gonna join it, but right now I feel I got a stronger read on alimdia. I think the S_S tunnel is a distraction and disingenuous, and has given alimdia cover not to comment on anything else actually relevant going on.

It bothers me that you have a stronger read on Alimdia. Why not vote there?
Because i don't think voting Alimdia would generate any info or likely lead to a lynch and in a game with this many people it's better to wagon than to vanity vote
What do you think of this @sslly?
What do you think of this @AFF?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Hey this is kinda off topic but:

Hey Datisi, do you always do notetaking in your own pt?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 604, DogWatch wrote:@alimdia, I missed it but I also don’t think it was ever relevant. You accused SS of posting neutral fluff but I don’t think my posts compare. Low output yes but I haven’t been neutral. I don’t scumread SS at all fwiw.

My unease about menal isn’t strong but it’s there, like I’m a little skittish about how widely townread he is over something that I found NAI and I think it’s been easy for him to coast on it. I joined his wagon but I don’t like it in retrospect. It does feel like a scum-driven wagon unlike the GL wagon.

I’m much happier here. VOTE: GL

I’m also remaining pretty adamant that this is Creature’s scum game, maybe I’m using old meta but I just disagree with amrun and texcat on him looking town.
This is so terrible if you have a N1 gun please end this.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 608, Something_Smart wrote:I mean almost half the game has made votes of that quality or worse.
Thoughts on Gl?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 612, Something_Smart wrote:Also what exactly is wrong with ? I read it again and it seems pretty reasonable to me (aside from the unexplained vote which is pretty much par for the course this game).
In post 604, DogWatch wrote:@alimdia, I missed it but I also don’t think it was ever relevant. You accused SS of posting neutral fluff but I don’t think my posts compare. Low output yes but I haven’t been neutral. I don’t scumread SS at all fwiw.

My unease about menal isn’t strong but it’s there
, like I’m a little skittish about how widely townread he is over something that I found NAI and
I think it’s been easy for him to coast on it.
I joined his wagon but I don’t like it in retrospect.
It does feel like a scum-driven wagon unlike the GL wagon.

I’m much happier here. VOTE: GL

I’m also remaining pretty adamant that this is Creature’s scum game,
maybe I’m using old meta but I just disagree with amrun and texcat on him looking town.
There should be no reason for DW to vote GL if the bolded parts are true.

Also that post and this post together make no sense:
In post 388, DogWatch wrote:
In post 330, Menalque wrote:
In post 285, Amrun wrote:In other words, I can very easily see AF’s posting as scum motivated; attempt to capitalize on obvious town mistakes, but place vote on most likely mislynch. Obviously that’s untrue if Ico ends up flipping scum. I’m null on him currently.
This is exactly what I couldn't put my finger on when Amrun answered my questions last night. I think if you're going to label what Creature did as the "exact same offense" then you'd be scumreading him too regardless of who AF voted for. The more I think about it, AF seems more and more town and Amrun/Creature are looking more sus. There's been two instances of Amrun turning suspicion away from Creature, once when she voted almidia for his vote on Creature and then again in post 284. Like I'm having a hard time articulating it exactly but it seems to come from the perspective of someone who knows Creature's posts were kinda scummy, acknowledges it because she has to, but doesn't want to follow up on it.

I think DW is being very opportunistic. It makes me really not like my vote on GL
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 620, Menalque wrote:I think at this point I'm more confident on this

VOTE: ddl
I have no issue with this, but anyway you would be willing to compromise on DW?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 631, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 628, Salamence20 wrote:There should be no reason for DW to vote GL if the bolded parts are true.
... Doesn't one of the bolded parts say that the GL wagon is town driven?
She said the amrun wagon is scum-driven and yet voted it.

P-Edit: pretty sure i called GL scum for his vote.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I find it odd you ended up on both big wagons though.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 636, DogWatch wrote:There’s nothing odd about it. I didn’t love my amrun vote (as I vocalized) and left that wagon. AFTER that, GL became one of my better scum reads and I felt much better about that vote. I don’t see why this concerns you.
Lol.

Why not creature since your adamant about it?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Hi I'm pissy and will get back to this tomorrow.

this games activity really makes me wish we had more guns.

also WHO THE FUCK IS TEXCAT LOL?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Salamence20 »

With two days left and based on the activity I don't care anymore.

I'mma just stay on the GL wagon, its time for a lynch.

Ico needs a bullet, DW needs a bullet, I won't mourn the loss of DDL.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 729, Iconeum wrote:
In post 579, AaronFrost wrote:UNVOTE:

Don't really want to do Amrun anymore. I think this is a better vote for today.

VOTE: Guilty Lion

His hop on the Amrun wagon was gross and I agree lack of a counterwagon is unsettling.
Have you seen Amrun's voting? And you don't think it's at least equally gross?
In post 730, Iconeum wrote:
In post 688, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.4

amrun [4] - Datisi, Iconeum, GuiltyLion, Creature
GuiltyLion [5] - texcat, Amrun, AaronFrost, Salamence20, Dogwatch
texcat [1] - DrDolittle
DrDolittle [1] - Menalque

Not Voting [3]
- Something_Smart, Pretentious, alimdia

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-12-11 13:35:31)
The GL wagon is made of really really fluid poop
In post 731, Iconeum wrote:And also, Amrun should always be the lynch today.

If we lynch anyone else, it won't even matter what they flip, Amrun is still gonna be hot tomorrow. Better off lynching today and working from there (with wagon information from today). I know a bunch of players who are gonna look pretty ropey if Amrun flips red.

It's just the best lynch.
I see why Menal is weary to lynch this because its noob play.

However, coasting like this is bad. Stop it.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 722, Menalque wrote:it is also pinging me in a bad way that amrun wagon jumped up to like 5 votes within like 5 minutes of me starting it whereas I've been suggesting ddl is scum for like a day and yet there's no play on that wagon whatsoever, despite multiple people saying that they'd compromise there or expressing doubts around his slot
this... is a really good point.

But then again you didn't personally tell people to hop on it like you did to datisi and ico.

So some people dont look to be reading....
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I'm just gonna stay on GL for today, his flip gives me information regardless of alignment.

I'm going to be watching very closely what SS/Pret/texcat do in the next few days.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 740, Iconeum wrote:salamence I seriously doubt you can truthfully call my play both noob and coasting in the same sentence

either you think it's noob!town, or scum!coasting. If you think it's noob!town!coasting, then it doesn't make sense you request a vigshot on me.

Actually, since you *are* requesting my slot to be vigged, you must believe it's noob!scum!coasting.

And thus your post makes no sense from a town PoV :)
I mean those posts are bad, I don't know if you are a noob or not, im just going by menal's definition. I think you are just coasting because your last posts are "lynch amrun, kthxbye"
Something_Smart wrote:Just ISO'd DDL. I think he's likely town unless he has a history of not giving any shits as scum. This kind of extreme reactiveness and blatant sheeping seems like it would probably backfire on him is he were scum, the exception being if one of his sheep votes was onto a partner.
What do you think of the fact that the DDL wagon isn't going anywhere but Amrun's did.
Something_Smart wrote:
In post 739, Salamence20 wrote:I'm going to be watching very closely what SS/Pret/texcat do in the next few days.
Why that group of three specifically?
Because those votes are going to be important in deciding who gets lynched.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 422, texcat wrote:Mostly caught up finally.

I didn't like the way he sheeped Salamance onto the Datisi vote. I don't like the way he switched over to Aaron.
In the case of texcat, we need more info and the vote from him was from forever ago.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I dont think youre going to have time menal
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Pretty sure the amrun wagon has had reasons why (mostly menal and sheepy, oh well).

GL is made just for a counterwagon.

You also have to add the fact that a good chunk of this playerlist isnt playing.

You know what fuck this, Im doing things.

VOTE: Creature

Theres people here that have been scumreading the dude for awhile now, heres your chance to put your money where your mouth is. The guy started good and now hes just gone. Thats a bigger cause for concern compared to Datisi/Icon.

We dont have time for this I admit, so if this is wrong i will move back to GL before deadline
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 775, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 765, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 764, DrDolittle wrote:@SS threshold of how town a player has to look before i call them town
Does that mean that you start the game scumreading everybody?
i dont know what you are trying to bait out here nor how its relevant but this question is scummy.
Idk, I think the mindset would actually be interesting.

Everyone is scum until they prove otherwise is a method.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 777, texcat wrote:
In post 754, Datisi wrote:Texcat, how come you haven't posted anything in almost two days, but you posted about an hour after of someone calling you out? And just to defend yourself?
Defend myself? What are you talking about?
Can you give me some reads?

If no, give me proof that youre actually playing this game other than Amrun is scum
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Texcat has 10 posts.
Fakegod has 10 posts.

Hmmmmm
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Why do you think Amrun is not scum?

How about anything involving the other 11 players?

Is DDL town or scum due to what Menal said earlier?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Yeah Im digging my vote rn
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 805, Menalque wrote:Why are people hopping on creature not on ddl?

Creature is like one of the lowest information and lhf lynched today and I’m not even sold on scum!him

Tell me this: for anything creature has done that’s scummy, has ddl not done the same thing but worse?
Lol acting like DDL gives us information.

Creature is not here and hasnt been here since forever ago.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 818, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 806, Salamence20 wrote:Yeah Im digging my vote rn
I'm actually not a huge fan of it myself but I do prefer it to Amrun or GL.
I want him back here to claim. I think people are vocalizing their approval and distaste for it. Thats information I can work with tomorrow.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Salamence20 »

DDL is playing like he did in fortnite: being useless.

Problem is so is half of the playerbase.

DDL flip gives us NOTHING
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 833, Menalque wrote:
In post 829, Salamence20 wrote:DDL is playing like he did in fortnite: being useless.

Problem is so is half of the playerbase.

DDL flip gives us NOTHING
HOW ARE YOU MAKING THIS ARGUMENT WHILE VOTING
CREATURE
HE WAS A TOWNREAD OF MINE AND WAS ACTIVELY PLAYING AT FIRST THEN VANISHED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THAT ISNT TOWN.

Also Im not lynching DDL despite meta being trash.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 834, Menalque wrote:If that’s your argument like

What

Pray tell

Do you think we get from a creature lynch that we don’t get from a ddl lynch?
His scumflip makes you look bad, and makes me and SS very likely town.

His townflip means I have to reread everything and look at the wagon again.

P-Edit 1: I want the pressure on him, HOW ABOUT YOU TELL ME WHAT DDL LYNCH GIVES U

P-Edit 4: Yall need to shut the fuck up while im posting
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 845, GuiltyLion wrote:can I also be very likely town on a Creature scumflip?
I havent been paying attention to anyone on this wagon outside of me and SS at this time so no.

Again it should be important that Im voting this guy because

A) I want the dude to get his ass back here and get a claim
B) Im not interested in Amrun or DDL. I was only on GL for a counterwagon.
C) Get SS to make a vote since we are running out of time.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I havent read any of these p-edits.

Ill take care to do so tonight
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Salamence20 »

There seems to be some loud voices determined to not see Creature voted...
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Also Datisi is living to D2 unless mafia has a gun or shes the NK.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 904, Menalque wrote:
In post 901, Salamence20 wrote:There seems to be some loud voices determined to not see Creature voted...
I mean it’s basically just me
And the pretentious dude trying to divert
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 909, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 905, Salamence20 wrote:Also Datisi is living to D2 unless mafia has a gun or shes the NK.
I mean mafia very likely have 3 guns.
Do mafia always go gun though?

Thats some delicious setup spec. But idk. Datisi isnt getting my vote
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Pretentious who is Datisis’s buddies and would you vote them today?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 920, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 917, Salamence20 wrote:Pretentious who else do you scumread and would you vote them today?
FTFY.
This was unnecessary, he knew what I was talking about. :P
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Congrats on your 14th post texcat.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Looking for towncred or asking for it is always scummy.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Salamence20 »

It just looks bad. I dont know the percentages man.

You just shouldnt do it to yourself
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 938, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 935, Salamence20 wrote:It just looks bad. I dont know the percentages man.
Pardon me for remaining unconvinced.

I don't think scum-GL posts that while failing to realize (or succeeding in realizing) that he wouldn't make a similar post as town.
I dont think its AI enough to warrant a read-change

IT
JUST
LOOKS
BAD
SS
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 945, Menalque wrote:
In post 944, Pretentious wrote:Dogwatch
Iconeum
DrDolittle

alimdia
Texcat
AaronFrost

Probably in this list. Not exactly sure where.
Look, found one
1. How did you assume this is his scumlist.
2. If it is his scumlist where is Datisi.
3. Wtf is this list?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Oh was that pretentious answering who Dats scumbuddies are?

In that case, where the hell did you come up with this?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 731, Iconeum wrote:And also, Amrun should always be the lynch today.

If we lynch anyone else, it won't even matter what they flip, Amrun is still gonna be hot tomorrow. Better off lynching today and working from there (with wagon information from today). I know a bunch of players who are gonna look pretty ropey if Amrun flips red.

It's just the best lynch.
In post 442, Iconeum wrote:need more votes on amrun :)
I know youre going to tell me its more about the other stuff he says but I don't see much of a difference between these two posts. Iconeum wants Amrun dead because hes scum apparently, and hasn't done anything since being asked by Menal to do so. Why is he doing it? Probably because he can get away with it in this game?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I'm going back to reread some of these pages but let me just inform yall that:

We have about 7-8 pages just today after SS and I voted creature. Theres been some good discussion on whether or not to vote him, which is why I feel this was the right wagon to be on honestly.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I don't have an issue with Datisi or GL votes on creature if you ask me.
In post 799, DogWatch wrote:My problem right now is that my two top scum reads don't make much sense together. GL and Creature BOTH being scum seems really unlikely considering how fast they jumped the amrun wagon one after the other, and I know they're both better players than to do something that sloppy and obvious if the efforts were scum-coordinated.
SCUM with Creature. Maybe scum regardless.

I doubt you have little reason to not be voting creature right now since its the stronger read. And I doubt there has been anything that would make GL worse than creature.
In post 804, Menalque wrote:Creature is not the worst wagon but ddl is better
So I fought with Menal about this earlier but lets be real. Is DDL actually scum?

Can we look at his iso, which is full of active lurking and say with confidence that DDL being scum is more likely than Creature/DW/Pret/Tex?

DDL seems to be playing like he did in fortnite where he was town. It was barely a game but its something I can relate to. I'm just not interested in his lynch, and I'm not sure why Menal is so determined to get DDL unless Menal is scum with creature.
In post 845, GuiltyLion wrote:can I also be very likely town on a Creature scumflip?
Probably given that you are the "Counter-Wagon" I'd like your chances of you being town on creaturescum.
In post 849, Menalque wrote:I’ll get through and find what exactly the ddl lynch gives me once I’m pushing it harder

But basically it’s meeting a lot of resistance, IMO more than anyone so far and that gives me good vibes

Probably the vice versa of what you just said, ie +scum on you and SS

Plus it basically locktowns me
I don't know if its "resistance," I think its more that no one gives a fuck about a guy being a MEME.

I mean, if I said Texcat was scum and voted texcat, would people follow? Probably not.

I will give you credit that I'm shocked that no one joined you on DDL, but the amrun wagon got started by you ASKING ico and datisi to join on it. So I think its not as resistant as you think.
Amrun wrote:@all: Creature is posting elsewhere on site FWIW
Yeah I knew that, which makes this more fucking sus.
In post 856, DrDolittle wrote:people should go back onto amrun though

she's not playing town-amrun
Who the fuck is Amrun again and why is she scum? (THATS SARCASM SS DONT FUCKING START)
In post 866, Pretentious wrote:
In post 854, Amrun wrote:Creature is posting elsewhere on site FWIW
So am I
No one cares boon youre getting lynched before lylo.
In post 875, Menalque wrote:
In post 874, Pretentious wrote:
In post 795, Datisi wrote:Is there really no other reasoning you've kept your vote on GL, @texcat? Nothing else from him you find AI one way or the other?

VOTE: Creature

I don't wanna flip GL. I'm still okay going back to Amrun if possible, but I'm definitely not impressed by Creature so far either.
This is scum
Go on
Are you still talking about Datisi's activity?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

:roll:

People do realize we have 27 hours right?

If you want someone to claim before blindhammering you should stop with the theatrics and vote Amrun, GL, or Creature.

Any other votes should be looked at as either playing against wincon or scummy
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Then put your vote there instead of wasting it.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

You spend a good portion of time saying Amrun is scum and then in the 11th hour you vote me, when the only person who has looked at me with scummy intent has been DDL.

Like I get why people call you town for the move but its not a compliment.

Boon is doing the same thing but thats expected. Thats his play. Whats your excuse?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Almida whats it going to take to get you on creature?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1034, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1030, Salamence20 wrote:Boon is doing the same thing but thats expected. Thats his play. Whats your excuse?
Why is it expected from Boon but not from me?
Salamence20 wrote: Thats his play.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1039, Something_Smart wrote:Iconeum is town.
Town just like L5 was
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Youre town.

But its because youre an idiot.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Lol imagine spending a night kill on YOU.

Dude people are townreading you because the case and vote on me is so from right field that it is only reasonable to come from town. Scum isnt doing this shit.

So that means I feel youre gamethrowing by voting someone who isnt getting lynched in 27 hours
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1050, alimdia wrote:
In post 1033, Salamence20 wrote:Almida whats it going to take to get you on creature?
if creature is on L1, and deadline is <12 hours away.

Creature is v similar to textcat, DDR and DW. Idk how he got pushed over them.
Do you townread creature or is it more “I dont vote lurkers”
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Its just something I see as taboo.

You dont usually say things like it because it looks bad.

Town shouldnt have to ask for towncred (in most cases)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Creature has been prodded right?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1098, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.7

amrun [1] - Creature
GuiltyLion [3] - texcat, Dogwatch, alimdia
DrDolittle [1] - Menalque
Creature [6] - Salamence20, GuiltyLion, Datisi, Amrun, DrDolittle, AaronFrost
Datisi [1] - Pretentious
Salamence20 [1] - Iconeum

Not Voting [1]
- SS

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-12-11 13:35:31)
Updated since im a pagetop whore
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Idk how I feel
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #106) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I dont like the fact there wasnt a claim.

I dont like the fact we are going after aaron with less than 24 hours.

I dont like how SS just bought it.

I dont like creature going “hahaha I was here all along”

I dont like any of this
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #107) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I mean it matches what Ive come to expect of creature BUT WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR GAMES.

He should have been here earlier
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Town if he is town.

If hes scum, his scumbuddies who didnt bus

Remember prior to me voting creature you werent willing to do either wagon at the time and it looked like we were going nowhere.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Youre going to have to explain this to me like im 5 to make me believe im not voting scum right now
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1135, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1133, Salamence20 wrote:Town if he is town.

If hes scum, his scumbuddies who didnt bus
In particular, himself, regardless of his alignment.

If he's town, he thought he could make up for it by getting reads based on how people treated his wagon.

If he's scum, he thought... (Fill in the blanks. Why did he continue to lurk after being wagoned for lurking?)
Because he wasnt worried about being lynched meaning that theres a good chance those who voted him were town.

...why arent we lynching this guy? Hes the best source of information at this point?

Why are you on Aaron now when you had plenty of chances earlier? What is it about creature that made you think AF is scum?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

People on your wagon
People off your wagon
Hesitation to vote/diverting

Seriously your flip gives me pretty good reads on Alimida/Ico/Menal/Datisi/SS/GL and more, regardless of alignment.

Why is aaron scum?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I have no issue with what you said. You are 100% correct. However we dont know why roses were picked. We can presume people were scared but then people like ico and pretentious dont look like people who wouldnt want a gun (assuming they are town).

I just think alot of discussion picked up after you were voted, do you agree?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Hearing from Menal, Ico, and Pretentious would be nice now
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #114) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

And No SS, I dont feel like telling you why those three specifically.

It should be obvious
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 408, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 383, Salamence20 wrote:
One game with him in the newbie queue.
Wait.
In post 1123, Creature wrote:He has been my pet scumread the entire game

I never actually townread him although he's quite obvious as town

Whenever I saw him posting it seemed to scream scum

Now his vote on me just seals it

He's just scum
Is one game (and a newbie one at that) good enough for creature to declare AF as scum?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #116) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I also thought it was bad but Ill deal with that tomorrow
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #117) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1168, Creature wrote:It's not just one game, but I can't tell it.
So was aaron lying? Are you an alt of someone whos been in games with aaron?

What?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1185, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1174, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1168, Creature wrote:It's not just one game, but I can't tell it.
So was aaron lying? Are you an alt of someone whos been in games with aaron?

What?
He's referring to an ongoing game which I didn't bring up when you asked because... well... ongoing games.
Ok I retract my question.

Much simpler to say compared to
Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1174, Salamence20 wrote:So was aaron lying? Are you an alt of someone whos been in games with aaron?

What?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30907
Im waiting on other pieces for now
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #119) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1193, Pretentious wrote:Told you creature would post a lot once he got closer to being lynched
Will you be sheeping him?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1194, Amrun wrote:
In post 1193, Pretentious wrote:Told you creature would post a lot once he got closer to being lynched
Has it made him appear more town? I’m not sure.

It has, however, made it clear that creature/af isn’t SvS.
In post 1195, GuiltyLion wrote:I still think my pre-Creature-returning-to-thread read of "nobody is bussing Creature if he's scum" is solid
Obviously.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1202, Creature wrote:Datish
Amrun
DrDolittle
AaronFrost

Pick one to lynch
Datisi, the wagon that started it all, the wagon Menal wants, and the wagon Menal diverted the amrun wagon with.

Fucking hate all of this
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Cant. Hes currently in game #2 with aaron
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ive decided that I should out my hand since there is a possibility i could be N1.

With careful consideration, Ive decided to park on Creature. I will not move my vote even if it means going NL.

A creature scumflip means Im willing to give SS the benefit of the doubt because I dont think scumSS would be so obvious to switch off a bus. Id also townread GL and Amrun would be ok. Id take my looks at Icon/Datisi/Menal and Almidia/DW for creatures partners. DDL could be another busser but hes vigbait/not going to endgame anyways.

A creature townflip raises my eyebrows at SS, I would have to look more into the wagons but theres scum in GL/Amrun/AF, pretentious looks like he could be informed, and DW/Almidia would look good enough keep around for awhile.

Right now I think Menal is town, SS is my super serious partner in crime until further notice, GL looks towny, Pretentious/DDL/Icon/Tex die before endgame. DW is slimy, Almidia idk, Datisi is questionable.

I missed some but I dont care. Consider them whatever.

Also: Setup Spec needs to come into play tomorrow. Why does town have so many roses? Why should I believe aggressive players like Menal would not have a gun. Boon and Ico also would be people I expect to have a gun. Creature? I can only imagine like 4-5 players picking rose. Either town was fearful of not getting enough roses or scum is a bunch of meme players (icon/pret/DDL/texcat)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Menal has been playing and his pushes have looked genuine. Scum doesnt have a reason to do that at this time.

However his stubborness on DDL over creature looks bad, ESPECIALLY because hes not here when he said hes casing DDL tonight.

He doesnt want Creature lynched and is voting someone who doesnt have a chance at being lynched tonight.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1050, alimdia wrote:
In post 1033, Salamence20 wrote:Almida whats it going to take to get you on creature?
if creature is on L1, and deadline is <12 hours away.

Creature is v similar to textcat, DDR and DW. Idk how he got pushed over them.
Hes L-2 and its almost 12 hours.

I kept the seat warm for ya. Get on
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #126) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Salamence20 »

If theres a town N1 gun:

If Creature is town shoot pret for acting informed

If creature is scum shoot alimidia

Prets posts about creature make me think he KNOWS this is town.

Almidia not getting on this wagon is bad.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #127) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Datisi idk why, my reads are all over the place because of the fact we havent hammered yet.

The resistance HAS to be scum driven.

I refuse to think town would wait this long to hammer.’
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #128) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Sure but deadline
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #129) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Then do it now and stop being a tease
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #130) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

DW was onwagon
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #131) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

SS not being here is sus.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #132) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I went back to BED
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #133) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1321, Datisi wrote:
In post 1315, Salamence20 wrote:Datisi idk why, my reads are all over the place because of the fact we havent hammered yet.

The resistance HAS to be scum driven.

I refuse to think town would wait this long to hammer.’
so if the resistance is scum driven, why am I getting lower on your list then?
Because im going paranoid.

I think youre town but Ive become weary, mainly because of what menal said about you (your activity), and pret’s opinion.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”