They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4547 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hello everyone! Does anyone
want
me to read all of the pages or am I good to pick up here? Any specific things you want me to read either?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4549 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4548, Thestatusquo wrote:Can you read your predecessors iso and reassure me that i wasn't wrong to disagree with almost everything they said
Deal unless I think they're actually reasonable.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4552 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4551, MURDERCAT wrote:Someone should summarize all the fake claims and things for context, I would but I'm on my phone and links would be nice
Yes! A list of claims etc. would really help. I just saw Bingle is confirmed town.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4554 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I wish the sob emoji worked on this forum oml. I've gotten about 150 posts into the ISO and there's a bunch of dumb stuff like pointing out any softs very openly. Is there anything specific I should give my opinion on?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4560 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Can someone town case Sigmund/Ircher/Farkran/Titus for me because those are the slots it seems my slot most felt were evil.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4574 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spoiler: Some Ircher quotes
In post 2109, Ircher wrote:
In post 253, Titus wrote:
In post 250, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 247, Titus wrote:This is yucky.
How so? It seems rather insightful to me.
Rolefishing is insightful? We all can tell this game has unique mechanics. We all must have discord.
I wouldn't really call it insightful, but I also wouldn't call it yucky either. It's somewhere in-between. It's not really rolefishing so much as it is just Guillotina aggressively attacking what some may perceive as a minor slip.
In post 261, Thestatusquo wrote:actually
@mod is there any way you can remove the people with no votes from the votecount? Having all those names there with no votes is just noise that makes it hard to focus in on where the votes are
Redacted.
In post 272, Guillotina wrote:Anya's ISO is just fluff so far, but the game has barely started. I'll give her more time.
I agree with this. When I saw Titus ask Guillotina about Anya, I was thinking, "Wait, has Anya even posted in this game?" Their posts to this post, despite being numerous, are empty and devoid of memorable content.
In post 277, Guillotina wrote:There shouldnt be space for game throwers in this game as that is a very bad reason to take out soo eone who is excited about playing the game.
(Policy kills aren't game-throws. If anything, they are some of the best shots to make.)
In post 287, Anya wrote:
In post 282, Thestatusquo wrote:hey cabd shoot me a 6 player scum team pls.
this feels more like a 8 or 9 wolf game personally

maybe there's multiple packs
This feels like something scum says.
In post 292, Chara wrote:i was going to say it's an and/or, but maybe either implies exclusive or?
Ah, the ambiguity of everyday English...
In post 308, morph the cat wrote:{Toog, White Fire}
{TSQ, S_S, Dunn, Notsci}

This is our "not touching today" list.
I would 100% remove notsci and 80% remove Dunnstral and Toogeloo from this list.
In post 312, Anya wrote:that's all just speculation
(Read first.) This is a terrible post for obvious reasons.
In post 319, Thestatusquo wrote:Meet Anya. She's just like this.
Yes, well, this doesn't excuse the behavior.
In post 329, mastina wrote:by the time all of this was done, N0 had ended.
(For future design reference, this kind of thing is exactly why you don't make phases 24 hour long in a non-blitz. It also applies to activity prods.)
In post 335, Farkran wrote:I think i will start with VOTE: guillotina because i feel like there's attempt to stay active but content/posts ratio is low
I think his content ratio is par for the course.
In post 351, morph the cat wrote:Third parties are scum until explicitly proven otherwise.
People need to stop spreading this nonsense. There's two types of third parties: neutral like survivors, most jesters, etc. and self-aligned like serial killers. Only the latter is scum. The former are simply "not town", and note that that doesn't mean they are scum.

Read to bottom of .
---
In post 1755, WhemeStar wrote:So far ircher is town for me
I must admit, this statement kind of worries me, but not by how I'm approaching this game.
In post 1815, Bingle wrote:6. Ircher - mostly lack of presence and a really bad ISO from JJH.
You know, if you weren't confirmed town, these are horrible reasons to scum read me. jjh was flat out not here; maybe he joined but couldn't keep up. It happens hence why jjh got replaced. As for my lack of presence, I've already explained why I'm reading at a lower rate, and you should know that I generally post/catch up at a lower rate. I admit that I basically prodged yesterday, but I really didn't feel like reading then.
In post 1843, Guillotina wrote:These two posts in red are huge contradictions my guy, you complained about the post volume and then you imply suspicion on LLD for the same, looks like by your own logic you outed yourself.
1) It's not a contradiction. Commenting that there is 20 pages already is not necessarily a complaint. It's an observation. (Yes, I was surprised by the number hence why I made the comment, but again, that doesn't mean I was complaining.)
2) I wasn't nailing LLD for complaining about posting volume but rather the implicit day vig soft claim aspect of it.
3) Only scum are perfectly consistent.
In post 1846, Guillotina wrote:It's policy to claim negative utility actions without pressure on Day 1, if you are town.
I'm aware. Are you saying that you consider Toogeloo's claim as a negative utility role? I didn't get that impression; weak does not imply negatively utility.
In post 1863, Titus wrote:Ircher's still not here.
I generally post in games at night, sometimes during the morning. This is especially true when I have pages to catch up on.
In post 1867, Guillotina wrote:I don't have to read further to know that Ircher is off and he scum told in the wall post I posted.
I don't think you have seen a representative sample of my play. Since it just ended, explain to me how my play here resembles my play in Maruchan's grand idea game.
In post 1882, Bingle wrote:roughly 3 days we have left of the dayphase.
(7 day deadlines always feel so short, especially for day 1...)
In post 2110, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Anya
In post 3085, Ircher wrote:
In post 507, notscience wrote:
I said volume Bell
Not count, more what you’ve put in
But still not impressed.
They're directly correlated, and I don't think this distinction matters. Either way, it's a poor way to read a player.
In post 510, White Fire wrote:last time i played with u and pushed u, u got extremely annoyed and were heavy into dissecting me. this time u seem not even interested. why is that
I think this is a good point with regards to Flea. I will see how fae responds.
In post 519, Bell wrote:Titus is being her unreadable self. In that, I don't get why she chooses her reads or positions or the timing. She's walkin' out of tune from everybody else.
Speaking of this, I feel Titus is much less readable this game than in other games I've recently played with her. That worries me quite some.
In post 580, Bell wrote:Yo, I'm not being apologetic or backpedaling.
(I honestly have no clue what Bell and Thestatusquo are arguing about.) That said, the interactions strikes me as TvT. Both seem to believe strongly in their positions, and at the same time, their reactions don't feel over the top.
In post 612, Guillotina wrote:When you scum read me for my suspicion on Sigmund's TMI, it reminded me of your scum game in that one Deck of Astral game.
I smell fear of me in you and you are trying to get everyone else wagoned on me because i have recent scum meta of you.
I really don't think Titus's play here resembles Deck of Astral Roles. Titus was off in the latter mainly because she was double-teaming. Here, she is just being all over the place. Also, you seem to have this habit of warping everything. No matter what the actual wording was, everything becomes high stakes when you translate it. I would advise toning down the aggressiveness and exaggerations.
In post 619, Save The Dragons wrote:I have 3 HP!

Toog shared that with the class
What was the point of repeating this information? Everyone saw this the first time around, and that info was given back on like page 3. It has no relevance to the conversations occurring on page 25.

Read to bottom of .
---
In post 2610, Guillotina wrote:I'm guessing they felt they didn't have the authority to OMGUS me and they had already townread me without an explanation, their read on me was based on a feeling as far as I can recall.
Guillotina, have you ever tried looking at things from the opposite perspective. That is, have you tried looking at this from a potential town!Flea perspective. There's a wide variety of reasons Flea may have approached this game differently, and while your explanation is a possible one, it isn't the only one.
In post 2773, Anya wrote:that doesn't justify this desperation to get people to invest in me my guess is she's trying to save either ircher or sigmund buddy
Or maybe Lambdadelta just thinks you're scum? Like I agree, she is being really forceful about getting people to vote you, but I really hate when people jump a few steps and try to attribute ulterior motives to actions. Also, your "surfing is a hobby of mine" is hardly a defense against Lady Lambdadelta's accusations. If anything, I think it makes you sound more culpable here.
In post 2113, Guillotina wrote:It is a terrible post, but is it a scummy post or is it a post from someone who didn't read the OP?
I think I missed this earlier, but saw it in quoted in one of Flea's quote walls. (For reference, this post refers to /.) While it's not a terribly strong case, I do think it's scum indicative, and I don't agree that it is a case of someone not reading the OP. Even if Anya initially didn't, the post she is responding to quotes the relevant section. It's not ignorance; it's feigned ignorance. It's also a confusing and misleading statement for others, and I can see plenty of reasons why scum would like to throw that into the mix. On the contrary, I see very few reasons or benefits to town!Anya making such a post. At best, it is just noise. Another of Flea's posts quotes Something_Smart's : I guess that's a possibility, but it really didn't strike me as a joke when I read it.
In post 2828, Flea The Magician wrote:Which one?
(In response to .) I'm referring to the chart in . Yes, it's technically a lazy read (and effort != alignment), but I think it's a sufficient indicator for the time being.
In post 2955, Guillotina wrote:Im not asking for pre-flip associations. You said that you think there could be a scum between Sig/Flea why not resolve it today instead of having this day's convo about Sig/Flea again on day 2?
She definitely did not say this. She said there might be scum involved with the Sig/Flea interaction, but there are more people involved with that TMI interaction than just Flea and Sigmund.

(Also side note: can we try to avoid nesting quotes too deeply? They take up a lot of space and hard to read when it goes beyond three or so layers of quotes.)
In post 3076, NDMath wrote:Failing to flesh out reasons to match the confidence in a strong scumread has been recurring this game imo (whemestar on white fire, white fire on flea, flea on me, lld on anya).
I think this is true, but I don't see it as a bd thing necessarily. Sometimes, you just *know* something is the case, but it's hard to put in words, and I think that's how a lot of these reads go.

Okay, so the only mentions that Ircher has to Anya before her flip are in these posts. I think this points towards a possible Ircher/Anya team as it seems like Ircher kind of pops in to be like "Yes I will also scumread Anya here too" and it all feels very sudden given that Ircher doesn't have any other mentions to Anya before these.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Now the other major wagon (Murdercat) actually basically ignores Anya while she is alive. The one interaction is pretty short so I just have it quoted here.
In post 1575, MURDERCAT wrote:Hi everyone, apologies for not being around, busy weekend. Catching up now
In post 1576, Anya wrote:did you bring gifts with you
In post 1579, MURDERCAT wrote:
Spoiler: gifts for Anya (catchup through page 45)
In post 884, Flea The Magician wrote:Like who?
It's been a while and I forget, probably not worth putting much stock into at the moment
In post 898, Sigmund wrote:
In post 892, unwnd wrote:Something_Smart, Toogeloo, notscience, NDMath, Lady Lambdadelta, morph the cat, Not_Mafia
Exactly 3 scumbags are on this list.

Discuss who they are.

Go
I'm finding sigmond's content uninspiring
In post 927, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 926, Bingle wrote:As a reply to Flea:

LLDMafia getting shot by SK.

LLDSK getting shot by Mafia.

LLDTown getting shot by hopefully both, simultaneously.

The lack of an SK makes this problematic as a longterm thing, but I was hopeful that we wouldn't have to deal with wagoning her and her getting pissed at some point.
It's okay.

Your team will get to shoot me tonight because I am bleeding town over this thread because what is controlling perceptions to avoid being shot never heard of it that takes effort.
This sort of interaction still just screams SvS to me.
In post 930, Ircher wrote:Come on, you've played with me before. Aside from the two Versus games, you should know that I keep tabs on the current page in addition to catching up. In this particular case, I searched my username to see if there was anything worth addressing.
This struck me as odd from Dunn as well.
In post 935, Bingle wrote:notty, who should I vote? I'm bored with voting the cat.
Am I just conf biased? This just reads so bad to me?? Like the vote on me was 100% OMGUS and made no sense in the first place and this is just more evidence Bingle isn't genuinely hunting?
In post 943, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Parallel wagons why not, I wanna see what people do
Inb4 both are town
In post 958, Thestatusquo wrote:This defense is just really bad.

VOTE: Titus
Feeling like both these slots are town too

feels townie
I think I feel better about this level of interaction with Anya than Ircher's. Murdercat's kind of seems more like the product of not really having time to read about everyone, where Ircher's feel more like maybe being worried that it would come across like he didn't interact with her and did something to put in there about her and vote her.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4580 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Now for Anya's interactions with both of them:

A search of Anya's ISO I can't find any mentions of Murdercat. I tried MC and Murdercat but I'm thinking I'm missing stuff because Anya likes to post in funny words.

Ircher comes up a lot (11 hits). Looks like she was pushing Ircher until LLD voted her and then OMGUS'd her. Maybe Ircher comes out +town from Anya's push on him?
Chara wrote:hello Dwlee!
hey!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4588, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Dude was Guill slot scum
Nope. Do you have an Ircher case? You're my number one town read so I would appreciate it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4592 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3036, unwnd wrote:
Votecount 1.12

Adventurers
:

Sigmund [9]: Save the Dragons, Flea the Magician, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Bingle, Thestatusquo, Chara, Artemiana, Guillotina
Anya [9]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, morph the cat, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, WhemeStar, notscience
Flea the Magician [2]: White Fire, Farkran,
Lady Lambdadelta [1]: Anya

Not Voting [2]: Not_Mafia, Something_Smart, Toogeloo

With 23 alive it takes 13 to eliminate. Stratum 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-04 22:25:25).
In post 3141, unwnd wrote:
Votecount 1.13

Adventurers
:

Anya [12]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, morph the cat, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, notscience, Something_Smart, Artemiana, Bingle, Whemestar
[E-1!]

Sigmund [5]: Save the Dragons, Flea the Magician, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo
Flea the Magician [4]: White Fire, Farkran, Chara, Guillotina

With 23 alive it takes 13 to eliminate. Stratum 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-04 22:25:25).

Not Voting [1]: Not_Mafia, Toogeloo
In post 3269, unwnd wrote:
Final Votecount 1.14

Adventurers
:

Anya [13]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, notscience, Something_Smart, Artemiana, Bingle, Whemestar, Flea The Magician, Toogeloo
[Hammer!]

Sigmund [5]: Save the Dragons, Flea the Magician, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo
Flea the Magician [4]: White Fire, Farkran, Chara, Guillotina

Not Voting [1]: Not_Mafia, morph the cat
Titus do you know where in here Sigmund claimed doctor?
Titus wrote:Why are you not looking at NDMath, Dwelee?
I looked at the last vote count and MC and Ircher were the biggest wagons + I saw discourse around when I replaced in saying the vote should be MC or Ircher today.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4593 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I just realized that according to those vote counts that Ircher was the first on Anya which means the vote I quoted earlier would have been an early one, and the lack of mentions later means Ircher never really pushed the wagon, LLD did that.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4595 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay so no NDMath post between the claim and hammer which doesn't help me gauge the slot's reaction to the claim. I skimmed the ISO of the mod and NDMath and I see dumb defenses of both my slot and Anya for weird posting styles. The strange thing to me though is that I don't actually think Anya has a weird posting styles. Guillotina certainly did, though. Such a bad defense for Anya indicated scum!NDMath, I'd agree. Are we gonna try to do it before deadline?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4598 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4596, Bell wrote:Do what before deadline? Eliminate Ndmath?
Yes, this. I'm willing to go for Ircher or NDMath today I think.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4600 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: NDMath
Let's just go here today.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4635 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4623, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, like, I think MC's only play this day with how little he's posted (demotivation from instantly being wagoned after an Anya wagon? That's the 2020 scum team my dude) was to double and triple down against me in the hopes of this EXACT refuge in absurdity read coming forward.
If MC is really double+tripling down on you like you describe I will vote there with you today.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4640 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4339, MURDERCAT wrote:I have played with both LLD town and LLD scum, though I'm not sure I have played with LLD scum when I am town. My understanding of LLD is she is someone who wants control and does forceful pushes as both alignments. I firmly believe Anya was bussed because dayplaywise she wasn't contributing anything. When she was bussed is open to interpretation. I would have to look back at the wagons but it is possible that Sigmund is doc scum or scum decided that if it wasn't going to be Sigmund it was going to be more useful scum (Flea?) and so Anya was pushed. Or LLD is just town, I was wrong in death curse.
I think MC and Ircher could actually both be evil given this post. "Anya was hardbussed" kind of TMI + what I pointed out earlier with Ircher having been early on Anya but not really pushing it.
VOTE: Murdercat [/post]
Okay I've voted all the top three wagons at some point now. Anyone unhappy?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4641 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Murdercat
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4649 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4647, MURDERCAT wrote:NDMath 19
Wait is this for real? I almost have that many and I subbed in today.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4657 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4690 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

UNVOTE:
I buy the claim.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4719 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not to be paranoid or whatever, but is it possible all of our wagon choices are town?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4720 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Is gunning down Ircher or Murdercat gonna help? Do we at least get good associatives or something out of either flip? I don't really have a full foot in the game yet so someone I town read lmk.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Guess we can just own it if we're wrong

VOTE: Ircher
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4751 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4747, WhemeStar wrote:Hates a strong word.

His last 3 posts blow
you're dense
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4752 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Someone give me more than Murdercat being wrong on LLD to scumread him on. I think his recent posts are fine and don't ping me like some people are saying they should.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4754 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So it's a burden of proficiency case? As someone who doesn't feel proficient themself, I'm skeptical of such an argument
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4757 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4756, Bell wrote:
In post 4754, Dwlee99 wrote:So it's a burden of proficiency case? As someone who doesn't feel proficient themself, I'm skeptical of such an argument
Nah, I’m being tongue in cheek because you reduced the arguments against him to one aspect. So I decided to narrow the focus similarly in jest.

He never expanded his view outside of the anya wagon, he doubled down when pressured. His interactions with me feel like he’s desperately trying to believe his own opinions even though his heart isn’t in it. He stalled and has had limited flexibility throughout the game day. I don’t agree even a little with cabd’s opinion that murderkitty would notice let alone adopt a different approach based on how Anya faired.
I only did that because that's what I remember LLD saying to me when I asked.

I'll read his ISO and see what I come up with related to what you've said.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4761 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4758, Bell wrote:I think it’s curious that you were like, well, let’s just end the day with ndmath but now you want to slam on the breaks here.
Explain?
Ndmath contributed basically nothing to the game it seems. I think I have more posts than him and I literally just replaced in. The watcher claim complicates things and I guess it could be a scum role that saw Sigmund visit LLD but I'm not sure and I don't want to yeet a town!watcher right now.

I loosely believe the points I made about Ircher with the possible associatives with Anya. Like, they exist, sure, but I don't feel confident that it pins Ircher as evil and it could just be an unfortunate choice of who Ircher focused on interacting with on day 1 in a large and the sudden read + vote on scum!anya could plausibly come from town or bussing scum so I'm not really sold on it.

I kind of want to go and read some context for it cause it seems like Ircher had just been vote parked on Anya for a while because vote counts suggest he was first on the wagon when I thought LLD was the one who really pushed it through. To summarize what I said earlier for some context: Ircher had posted a scum read of Anya, next post voted, and then (next?) post mentioned Anya again and then I don't think ever again before day end (based on ctrl+f). It seemed weird to me if Ircher was sitting on Anya as a vanity wagon that he would not push it as town, or even mention it when LLD came around to push it harder. But again, I don't really have the context of the posts so I'm not sure if I have an accurate picture of events when I'm making this judgement of it. That's why I feel okay? voting Ircher here but again, I'm not super sold on it.

I have to read what I said I would (Murdercat's ISO) still so I can't give you anything from that yet. Murdercat didn't mention Anya at all in his ISO besides to respond to a weird comment asking for "presents" from Anya. I don't think it's really associative-indicative and the lack of other mentions could point to anya/cat buddies but as is the case with Ircher I feel like it could just be what slots a player chooses to interact with on D1. The posting I've seen from Murdercat since I've joined the game seems fine. The post that had posting numbers didn't ping me like it seemed to have pinged other people () so I don't know what to make of that. The one especially weird thing about Murdercat is his complete refusal to claim. I don't understand why town or scum pulls that card. Maybe I could see scum!murdercat figuring that due to the complexity of the game making a convincing fake claim would be hard? That seems to be the most scum-indicative thing I can think of with him at the moment but no one else really made that point so I'm not sure if it's strong or if I'm off-base there.

In summary: I moved my vote around to the three wagons and I just feel lukewarm about them.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4762 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I started the ISO and at least at the beginning of the game I actually find myself townreading MC. He raises a good point that scum him probably doesn't get confrontational with LLD like that.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4763 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Another thing I just thought about is I feel like scum!murdercat would rather push Ircher here than be eliminated if Ircher is town, which makes me think scum!cat implies scum!ircher.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4765 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If he is town and believes them he would not agree that
it's essentially purely beneficial for the scum team for him to have those reads
I also don't think he's really going "no just kill me." He seemed resigned in one of his recent posts but it didn't seem like a "kill me" but like a "I can't stop you from killing me."
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4766 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What do you think about what I said wrt Ircher?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4769 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4767, Bell wrote:That you have a weak grip on the game and are going largely with instinct.
This is probably fair.
In post 4768, Bell wrote:
In post 4765, Dwlee99 wrote:If he is town and believes them he would not agree that
it's essentially purely beneficial for the scum team for him to have those reads
I also don't think he's really going "no just kill me." He seemed resigned in one of his recent posts but it didn't seem like a "kill me" but like a "I can't stop you from killing me."
He wouldn’t agree with it as scum either.

It looked like pure AtE to me.
Town AtE too, which doesn't really refute my refutation of your point. You said MC had said "kill me" which you find scummy. He wasn't doing that, and I don't agree that the sentiment "I'm going to die" is scummy.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4773 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4771, notscience wrote:
In post 4763, Dwlee99 wrote:Another thing I just thought about is I feel like scum!murdercat would rather push Ircher here than be eliminated if Ircher is town, which makes me think scum!cat implies scum!ircher.
Look at the first six votes if there’s a bus it HAS to be him lmao
Can you rephrase this? I don't get what you're saying.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4774 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4772, Bell wrote:I don’t actually find his kill me scummy. I just don’t find it townie.
I don't either. What is this disagreement there? I don't think I said or implied I did but you brought it up.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4779 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Bell wrote:
In post 4763, Dwlee99 wrote:Another thing I just thought about is I feel like scum!murdercat would rather push Ircher here than be eliminated if Ircher is town, which makes me think scum!cat implies scum!ircher.
This post is what I was responding to in reference to the kill me thing. Since you were pointing out that it doesn’t make sense for murderkitty not to push richer here unless he’s town. I was pointing out that it can tie back into survivalism by showing a lack of it and creating a point of doubt.
Okay but I'm talking towntells here. I think scum!murder would behave differently than he is right now. It is certainly possible for scum!murder to do what he is doing right now, but that isn't evidence of being evil and none of the other things I've seen make me think this is scum murder other than 1. Lack of claim 2. Maybe the reads not matching up with mine or yours. Which reads do you feel like he absolutely should agree with you on that he isn't right now?
notscience wrote:
In post 4773, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4771, notscience wrote:
Look at the first six votes if there’s a bus it HAS to be him lmao
Can you rephrase this? I don't get what you're saying.
Look at his current wagon who in it do you think is scum? There would in theory be four more
Is he Murdercat or is he Ircher here?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4781 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4780, notscience wrote:Wagon is murdercat bus vote is ircher imo.
So you think both are scum and scum are trying to kill Ircher instead of Murdercat? I'm still lost on your phrasing. I will say based on the last vote count I think that Ircher's wagon is almost all or all town and MC's wagon is much sketchier. I don't think scum want to bus today, so I think Ircher is a much better wagon composition here.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4783 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think he doesn't push LLD hard day one like he did and I don't think he avoids a push on Ircher unless Ircher is his scum buddy.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4786 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Because of the thing about MC and Ircher and my feel that scum!mc implies scum!ircher, the probability that ircher flips scum here has to be greater than or equal to MC flipping scum here and is thus a better yeet.
Bell wrote:Why does ff think mc is town.
Who is FF?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4796 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4787, notscience wrote:but the only three on the MCat wagon I’m shaky about are Chara, Fark, and Ircher.
There hasn't been a vote count in a little so idk the exact numbers but isn't that at least a third of the wagon?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4793, Bell wrote:I find that ircher or MC being scum alone more likely than them being scum together because I understand basic principles of mathematics.
Yea so do I, which is why I said if scum!mc implies scum!ircher, then p(scum!ircher) >= p(scum!mc).
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4800 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4799, Bell wrote:
In post 4797, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4793, Bell wrote:I find that ircher or MC being scum alone more likely than them being scum together because I understand basic principles of mathematics.
Yea so do I, which is why I said if scum!mc implies scum!ircher, then p(scum!ircher) >= p(scum!mc).
But this probability you’re using is literally all weighted on your opinion of what is and isn’t scummy and what is and isn’t townie and what is and isn’t a bus vote. :/
Yes, because I think scum!mc implies scum!ircher.
notscience wrote:
In post 4796, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4787, notscience wrote:but the only three on the MCat wagon I’m shaky about are Chara, Fark, and Ircher.
There hasn't been a vote count in a little so idk the exact numbers but isn't that at least a third of the wagon?
It’s a decent chunk, the latter two being late jump ins.

Don’t get me wrong I have zero qualms with ircher going (we both shot each other yesterday)

But I think MCat is the move today
We should go with Ircher instead of MC.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4803 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't even know what the vote counts are right now. Is MC at E-1? You want me to hammer?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4806 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

And what is Ircher at?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4808 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Where did everyone else go...? He had 6 and MC 7 last VC.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4811 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh, I wasn't looking at any of the co-mod vote counts and didn't realize there had even been a vote count since I replaced in. I want Ircher unless I'm ultra-forced to vote to get an elimination through.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4812 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

NS stop voting yourself and get on Ircher.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4818 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You've made me sad, Sigmund. What happened to the Ircher wagon dream team?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4825 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4824, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1, unwnd wrote:2. On N0, everyone will start with 2 SP. SP is required in order to certain abilities. You need enough SP to do so. If you have enough SP, you may be allowed to use more than one ability. Everyone will gain 1 SP at the end of the night stratum (this does not count towards N0).
This seems to imply that it's not possible for a role to not have SP.
Can you clarify why that's relevant? A role could also have SP without ever using it by not having an ability that costs SP.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4830 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4827, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4825, Dwlee99 wrote:Can you clarify why that's relevant? A role could also have SP without ever using it by not having an ability that costs SP.
Because if NDMath had SP but could not use it, he would still be able to confirm or deny whether Titus had blocked him from gaining it. He claimed that he was unable to confirm or deny that.
Was I around for this?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4832 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay that I don't believe and with the lack of content I think simplest explanation is scum unless someone else can corroborate no SP. Mod post literally confirms everyone starts with SP.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I did not like Bell's interactions with me and would be zero surprised if that slot flipped scum btw.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4864, notscience wrote:I would sooner believe I flipped scum than bell
Interactions with me were actually terrible you should reread it. Gave me the actual worst vibes of "I have complete bullshit reasons to want MC dead."
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4875 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4873, notscience wrote:I don’t have to because he’s playing to his town meta of “actually try and progress the game”
Is this about Bell?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4883 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4880, Titus wrote:Does anyone disagree with my theory that if NDMath is scum true claiming that LLD is likely scum?
I don't agree. How would scum!lld know only sigmund visited?
notscience wrote:
In post 4875, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4873, notscience wrote:I don’t have to because he’s playing to his town meta of “actually try and progress the game”
Is this about Bell?
Yes

This is town bell 150%
Is this based on meta? I hate meta. Please give me anything else.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4885 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't buy that because that 1. Borders on trust tell and 2. Is certainly something that scum!bell would be trying to emulate if he knows how people meta read him.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4891 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I feel bad for Bell if this is true because then there is no such thing as not getting yeeted as scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4897 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't think that unwnd not answering if there are roles without SP matters. The game is not bastard. Mod doesn't lie. Mod said everyone starts with 2 SP.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4899 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

As a mod I would never answer that question directly if it was directly impactful on someone's fake claim.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4901 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

When I say fakeclaim I don't mean a mod-crafted fakeclaim.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4907 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I mean the other part of this is what has that slot done since claiming watcher and dipping?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4931 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4825, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4824, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1, unwnd wrote:2. On N0, everyone will start with 2 SP. SP is required in order to certain abilities. You need enough SP to do so. If you have enough SP, you may be allowed to use more than one ability. Everyone will gain 1 SP at the end of the night stratum (this does not count towards N0).
This seems to imply that it's not possible for a role to not have SP.
Can you clarify why that's relevant? A role could also have SP without ever using it by not having an ability that costs SP.
Yea let's send math to the stratosphere.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4941, Ircher wrote:
In post 4867, notscience wrote:
In post 4865, Titus wrote:Dwlee might be scum btw.
No, guillo was too uptight to be scum
Idk. I think Guillo was mildly townie but not by a large margin due to similarity in play across alignments. Dwlee has been scumming it up ever since replacing in. Like, I want to give the benefit of the doubt, but they're making it really tough to do so.
In post 4869, Dwlee99 wrote:Interactions with me were actually terrible you should reread it. Gave me the actual worst vibes of "I have complete bullshit reasons to want MC dead."
This btw is a prime example of my above comment.
^scum
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4979 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4962, NDMath wrote:I was explicitly told I do not have SP.
There was a half-page of discussion where no one acknowledged this.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4980, Bell wrote:There sure is 20 hours left.
It would be a real shame if Murdercat wasn't killed because we were incapable of consolidating.
This feels like needless fear. I'll consolidate tomorrow if I have to and I'll be around.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4999 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

NDMath is sus like red in Pokemon #591 and should be ejected from Yggdrasil for faking swipe.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5002 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Did we decide earlier in the game whether we should claim when attacked?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5014 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5012, Farkran wrote:I skimmed the last 4 pages, i have one question: votes on ndmath are because you believe he's a scum watcher?
I think not having SP doesn't make sense given what we know: Bingle confirmed SP w/o having SP abilities which would mean to me everyone has SP given that the mod said everyone starts with 2 SP.

Besides that, scum watcher is certainly possible + could decide to target LLD for info. I'd like to hear math's reasoning for targeting LLD as well.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5017 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

They could have SP abilities that are clearly scum-aligned, and incorrectly thought that claiming no SP abilities would mean having no SP.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5022 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5021, Farkran wrote:Out of 6 scum nobody knew or at least thought that no sp abilities does not equal no sp? When it is explicitly written in the mod rules?

I find it more likely that ndmath was told he *currently* has no sp (because he spent them or they were drained) but is able to generate more, and this exhange has been misinterpreted by either or both parts

I have my own issues with ndmath, but i don't understand the pushes based on the potential lie about sp mechanics. It seems a pointless lie to come up with as scum.

+ I'd like to hear from murdercat an up to date analysis on his own wagon, who's scum and why
I don't know how drain mechanics work or how much stuff could be drained, but if he spent them he is also a liar and should be thrown out a window.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5031, Titus wrote:If NDMath is telling the truth, then the moderator lied when they said everyone has SP and regenerates it at the end of the stratum.
This is the simplest way to put it and I think correct.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5039 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3271, unwnd wrote:
Spoiler: Anya was...
Ninja -
They hide in shadows and use the art of ninpo, the advanced practice of which can create duplicates.

--
You are
MAFIA
Your partners are [PLAYER], [PLAYER], and [PLAYER.], [PLAYER] and [PLAYER]. You share a PT here: {Link}

HP: 4
ATK: 2

Kunai (Innate) [Damaging] - Choose a target. That target will be hit for 2 damage. In addition, if you have a duplicate active you may choose to attack with them instead.

Diversion Gambit (Innate) (1 SP) [Active] - At stratum night, you are allowed to create a duplicate of yourself. This duplicate will be included in the playerlist, so be sure to give it a name. These may be targeted by other players. Every duplicate will have a base of 0 ATK and 1 HP. These do not count towards majority.

Ninpo: Mirage (2 SP) [Active] - Use one of your duplicates to take damage for you.

Ninpo: Swap (3 SP) [Active] - Choose one of your duplicates. You and that duplicate will switch current base stats. Diversion Gambit will not be able to activated under this effect.
I don't think this counters watcher all that much because the factional kill isn't mentioned here for being undetected.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5047 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Maybe scum wouldn't have to lie but made a mistake in doing it anyway. You reasons for doubting this are silly. Do you scumread math or not? One thing about scum watcher: I think scum watcher targets LLD and town watcher targets Sigmund.
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5039, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3271, unwnd wrote:
Spoiler: Anya was...
Ninja -
They hide in shadows and use the art of ninpo, the advanced practice of which can create duplicates.

--
You are
MAFIA
Your partners are [PLAYER], [PLAYER], and [PLAYER.], [PLAYER] and [PLAYER]. You share a PT here: {Link}

HP: 4
ATK: 2

Kunai (Innate) [Damaging] - Choose a target. That target will be hit for 2 damage. In addition, if you have a duplicate active you may choose to attack with them instead.

Diversion Gambit (Innate) (1 SP) [Active] - At stratum night, you are allowed to create a duplicate of yourself. This duplicate will be included in the playerlist, so be sure to give it a name. These may be targeted by other players. Every duplicate will have a base of 0 ATK and 1 HP. These do not count towards majority.

Ninpo: Mirage (2 SP) [Active] - Use one of your duplicates to take damage for you.

Ninpo: Swap (3 SP) [Active] - Choose one of your duplicates. You and that duplicate will switch current base stats. Diversion Gambit will not be able to activated under this effect.
I don't think this counters watcher all that much because the factional kill isn't mentioned here for being undetected.
You are right but logically this should affect at least one town ability in some way
I can think of lots of ways this could benefit scum: think of, for instance, a role that can attack people that attack it. Then Anya's role counters that.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5053 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5052, Farkran wrote:
In post 5043, Titus wrote:Why do you scumread NDMath Farkran?

I also made it clear there was a "guilty" on me at the time of NDMath refusing to confirm my actions. It might have been a hand caught in the cookie jar thing.
VCA mostly. I dislike all of the d1 sigmund wagon and i've been trying to identify scum on it. A minor part of the sr comes from toog iso wrt ndmath.

I don't think that his refusal to confirm your action is relevant in any way though - he could very easily confirm it but still scumread you and push you.
It's easier to push Titus if he doesn't confirm the ability.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5064 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2, unwnd wrote:3. I confirm that all moderator relayed messages or information is strictly accurate.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5070 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So Artemiana is a cop claim right? What were the stratum 0 and stratum 2 results?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5077 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So what was the debuff on morph that happened? I tried to skim their ISO but couldn't find it
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5081 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

That is not really a debuff. Has anyone claimed debuffs?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5087 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Sigmund claimed doctor, seems like a good watcher target to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why are you only responding to my scumread of you and not anyone else?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5093 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5092, NDMath wrote:
In post 5090, Dwlee99 wrote:Why are you only responding to my scumread of you and not anyone else?
You're the person talking to me & I don't feel useful at convincing people to vote mcat.
You're just ignoring what Titus says?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5097 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

To make my question a little more clear: has anyone claimed to have been debuffed? What do debuffs do typically?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5136 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think it is extremely scummy the way NDMath said he "shared Ircher's concerns about my slot" (which I think is that I'm scumreading both of them) and then only responded to my reasons for the scumread. He ignored other people that have voted and pushed him like SS/Titus/Dunn and I don't accept the reason he says he is ignoring Titus.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5141, Chara wrote:NDMath responded to your post to explain and then you asked follow up questions. i don't see any conversation from Titus towards NDMath that was being ignored
But math didn't respond to the other people I listed's posts that were similar to mine. Also: he already tacitly agreed he ignored Titus.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5144, Chara wrote:i guess i don't find it that convincing because i don't see a reason scum NDMath would need to target you specifically to respond to, as opposed to shea's post just up above, rather than it being kind of arbitrary who he responded to.
If town and targeting someone I feel like he'd try to talk it out with one of his town reads. That math picked me after saying how uneasy he is with my slot presents an incongruency in what I think a town thought process should be. His interactions with me certainly seem like he is talking to someone he thinks is town despite, again, saying he found me scummy.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5156 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If you plop down a vote on NDMath I promise I'll consolidate onto a different wagon if we need to.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5175 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay notscience, you can actually make math the leading wagon now if you stop self-voting.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5188 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5183, notscience wrote:Why has noone pointed out that his break conveniently ended in the time town is most susceptible to deadline pressure
I feel like this is an unfair read into a V/LA.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like everyone voting NDMath has to give me a good reason why those last 2 posts of mine and the past 2 pages of MC are town!MC, or get voting for MC. Seriously.
When you say words strong I can feel myself pulled toward it, but I also trust my own feelings on math.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5201 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I thought Titus and Morph were part of your town block? Did that change?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5234 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5217, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5207, Chara wrote:morph, Math or MC are getting flipped today. which one do you want to flip? it seems like you want it to be MC.
No that's the thing.

Morph has been calling them town all day while doing nothing about it, and real life aside they could have done what I did at any point yesterday and hammered somehting like S_S home and seen what happened.

But they didn't. They sat on a single vote S_S wagon and are now making "i control the thread when MC flips town" vagueties.

Whcih is what I was waiting to see.

If MC is scum, I think it makes Morph town. Their sidelining will have been genuine concern not playing me.

If MC is scum I think Titus is scum for trying to do NDMath and reset MC to another day.

IF MC is town, Morph sidelined to gain thread control for the flips. It would also mean Titus is probably town.

If NDMath is town, they're both scum, cause MC is probably scum too.

If NDMath is scum, I'm way off and I'll be resetting my reads anyway, but I don't think this is the world we live in.
This feels kind of ridiculous. Townies are going to be pushing their reads and don't have the info to know if they're pushing a counterwagon away from or onto scum (or both) so how can you just go "if this person was wrong on a read then they're scum" which feels like a large part of your murdercat push too.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5279 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5245, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It's not about the reads themselves, it's how they approach them and how they got there.

MC got to a bell scum read from... awful logic. Nonsensical.

Morph got to a double town read from these two wagons and has been exploiting their "got told to step back" schtick all day to avoid having to stop that TvT outcome.

Why isn't that scummy to you?
I don't recall MC's bell logic. I agree Morph's double town read is bad but that is regardless of the flips. You seem to think it is only bad if it is actually a TvT?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5287 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5284, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5279, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't recall MC's bell logic.
Bell is being selective towards previous games in an effort to push me
But Bell meta !1! Queasy
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5294 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5289, Bell wrote:
In post 5287, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5284, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5279, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't recall MC's bell logic.
Bell is being selective towards previous games in an effort to push me
But Bell meta !1! Queasy
You have a hang up but I don’t think it’s about my alignment.
I hate meta. I'm pushing it aside because if it comes to actually matter, players that know you better will hopefully push you.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5300 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5297, Bell wrote:I think this is about control for you and not about my alignment.
You think I'm a control freak or...?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5304, Bell wrote:
In post 5300, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5297, Bell wrote:I think this is about control for you and not about my alignment.
You think I'm a control freak or...?
Yes. I think you’re lukewarm-lite.
What the fuck?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5324 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Murdercat can you claim please?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5378 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Murdercat
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5397 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Please be troll.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5400 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Did you misread what your ability does or when it activates?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5415 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5414, WhemeStar wrote:i dont see who visits someone but i see what happens to someone
You mean a voyeur?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5419 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5418, WhemeStar wrote:Dwlee did you miss my N1 result?
Yes I did
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5428 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5421, WhemeStar wrote:I targeted Sigmund and my result was

Alone but troubled. The scenery is filled with clouds. He tries his best, but his best was not needed.

When I first got this result I thought maybe sigmund got roleblocked. But apparently according to NDmath he did target LLD so I guess he didnt get roleblocked. I also assume LLD didn't get attacked at all because of the "his best was not needed"
This sounds more like a weird variant of a follower. You said your ability tells you what happened to a player, but it seems more like it tells you about what that player did. Almost like a Beholder?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5429 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'd also be careful there wheme cause that feels like it was a direct quote.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5436 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I wonder how "alone but troubled" and "his best was not needed" applies to Morph's action?
WhemeStar wrote:
In post 5429, Dwlee99 wrote:I'd also be careful there wheme cause that feels like it was a direct quote.
I have permission to do that
Okay good. I saw what happened earlier in the game when I was very casually following along and didn't want a repeat.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5454 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5451, Artemiana wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't mafia at work
I certainly do. Compile times amirite?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5466 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't understand how MC doesn't flip scum here with a CC
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5472 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5469, morph the cat wrote:
In post 5466, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't understand how MC doesn't flip scum here with a CC
T
A
L
E
S
G
A
M
E

apparently.
What does this mean?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5476 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

MC said he knows when people visit him. That's different from knowing what actions happened.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5482 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5336, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5335, morph the cat wrote:You learn if you were targeted by any actions, or specific ones?
Any actions, and I don't get info about who or what
Given I have no interest in attacking people until much later I figured I could at least try to confirm something later (or even catch someone in a lie), but no one targeted me either night and no one claimed to.
Okay maybe when "targeted by actions" they have to succeed? I guess it is possible, but I don't feel like that really makes sense. Alert typically just learns when they were visited but it could have to be the successful actions?
In post 5407, MURDERCAT wrote:All good, I would have lived if it weren't for that CC I'm sure of it
This feels scum-claimy but I guess we will just find out when the flip happens.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5521 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I feel like there may have been some fuckery with the actions stratum 0 with the Sigmund counterclaim but also Sigmund does a bunch of stupid gambity stuff as scum and I don't want to let him get away with it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I stg though if we were stuck wagoning three town yesterday... Why.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5527, Chara wrote:
In post 5521, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like there may have been some fuckery with the actions stratum 0 with the Sigmund counterclaim but also Sigmund does a bunch of stupid gambity stuff as scum and I don't want to let him get away with it.
remind me of who counterclaimed Sigmund?
By "Sigmund counterclaim" I mean "Sigmund said Murdercat was lying and that he visited him stratum 0"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5812 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm claiming to have done damage to people stratum 2 (Guillotina did this one) and 4 but do not really think it is beneficial to share chip damage because it lets mafia know who to target with their chip damage and kill if the target is town.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5813 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also, no neighborhood but I wish I did cause they're fun.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5819 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm fine with yeeting flea I think but also haven't read faer ISO.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5823 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Are you saying you think Flea could have been an attempt at a counterwagon to Anya?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5831 (isolation #116) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Flea
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5835 (isolation #117) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

UNVOTE:
The idea that we are in ELO / MELO on day 3 with a scum elim seems ridiculous to me but because I know you're town I'll listen
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5847 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Are we doing a massclaim here? It might be good to force scum to claim given they'll be locked in to a complex fakeclaim, but I think it is also possible scum can just claim their actual role without much scrutiny. In that case, mass claim isn't going to help us a great deal.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5853 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If we are doing multiple rounds of massclaim we should probably get going with the first round which sounds like damage done + flavor. I disagree with claiming damage that we have done to people because scum can use that info to make people die in an optimal way.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mm I guess so but this is making their jobs much easier whereas I'm not sure if as scum I'd be compiling people's reads + guessing their damage amount + running calculations on it. And they still wouldn't know which of the scumreads we are shooting.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5859 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Can you also post the order?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5874 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5867, Flea The Magician wrote:orly, how come? Like without reading ISO what's making you good with this?
PoE + gut
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5884 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5876, catboi wrote:
In post 5874, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5867, Flea The Magician wrote:orly, how come? Like without reading ISO what's making you good with this?
PoE + gut
"You've developed townreads on enough other people?"
The PoE is also gut. I replaced in yesterday and was trying to find the scum in three wagons... and they were probably all on town.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5887 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4719, Dwlee99 wrote:Not to be paranoid or whatever, but is it possible all of our wagon choices are town?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5888 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5885, catboi wrote:"How does one develop a PoE from gut?"
Well you townread people by gut and then you look at who is left and then pick a person by gut as well.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5895 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5892, catboi wrote:
In post 5888, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5885, catboi wrote:"How does one develop a PoE from gut?"
Well you townread people by gut and then you look at who is left and then pick a person by gut as well.
"Then who is your gut telling you is Good? And how did the wagons being incorrect influence that?"
If you want to ask about a specific person go ahead but I don't feel like going through every person.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5900 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spoiler: list of good
1. Morph the Cat (fferyllt/Cabd)
2. Dunnstral
5. Lady Lambdadelta (thin ice though)
6. jjh927 Ircher
8. Sigmund
10. Bell (only cause people insist meta)
14. notscience
16. Guillotina Dwlee99 (yes I'm listing myself)
20. Thestatusquo T3
23. Bingle
24. Something_Smart???
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5901 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spoiler: baddies ??
4. White Fire (Shiro/Firebringer) catboi
13. WhemeStar
18. Flea the Magician
19. Chara
22. Farkran

Omg my gut reads left me with exactly 5 people. This is unprecedented.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5917 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5911, Chara wrote:if this is just massclaim day i'm going to check out hard, which is a shame because i was so full of game energy this morning. at least Dwlee is making gut lists. love you Dwlee.
<3 love u
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5920 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ik I'm grabbing the area tags cause it got deleted from where I had it already filled out
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5921 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Dwlee99 (Warrior/Pugilist)Night 0 attack: No damage dealt
Night 1 attack: Farkran for 2 Damage
Night 2 Attack: Ircher for 2 Damage
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5923 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

??
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5967 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5935, WhemeStar wrote:
Was your action successful?
Yes
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5968 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5941, Chara wrote:the most interesting thing about Dwlee's list is probably Ircher's placement on it. what changed your mind, Dwlee?
Vig claim seems legit but maybe there's a scum role that can do that? I don't know
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5974 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wtf
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5997 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Starting to think flavor massclaim may have actually caught a scum lol
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6005 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Is there even a clear evil flavor this game?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6022 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I wanna be in a neighborhood. Me next?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6107 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Is full claim order the same? Are we starting soon?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6111 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6108, morph the cat wrote:We are not full claiming. Not today anyways.

I think I've got enough. Honestly this light quarter claim process went above and beyond delivering scum.
Okay who do we kill
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6119 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6113, morph the cat wrote:Collective "we" not not fullclaiming btw, not as in just morph won;t.
Is everyone not confirmed town full claiming?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6327 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: t3
Hi friends let's vote this but also we can get notty to 5 maybe.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6468 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I like t3 lim the best so I wanna do that one.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6472 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6470, morph the cat wrote:Totally cool with dueling wagons between those three; while we have the people that are in the DEATHDEATHDEATH list on the notsci health squad.
Disagree, if we have three competing wagons then scum can make the one on town bigger and get that one through (assuming it isn't all scum)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6551 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Binds are a thing mentioned in my role, btw. Leaving that vague but want to corroborate it isn't a made up part of the game on flea's part
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6573 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Just vote t3 better chance of flipping red
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6715 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't think unwnd has an official policy on that or may have forgotten etc. T3 saying that he asked and hadn't heard back for like an hour while mod was active is what looks bad to me, not that he didn't initially get the actions. I asked unwnd on role confirmation when I asked if I had any questions, so I don't know how if I would have gotten it without promoting.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6716 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Without prompting*
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6724 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6719, Noraa wrote:Dwlee. I just took a look through guillo's posts and no that is literally NOT what his town game looks like. Guillo has never been that cutesy before and I think there's a really big problem with this read. I have no idea about Dwlee but Guillo is not that cutesy as town. Literally. Last time I caught guillo on page like ten because he was being way too nice to be town. This cutesy vibe is 100000% not his town game. I am 100% sure and this is a read that I am completely confident in. I won't push it hard today unless there is support but I guarantee that Dwlee is scum here. I will wall case this with passion because I am certain Guillotina is not that cutesy as town. Guillo is one of those players that doesn't CARE what people think about him when he's town cuz he knows in his heart that he is right and he doesn't give a shit what other people say. The DK tell worked on him. This is not town guillo. I am 100% certain. Someone come debate this with me.
:?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6783 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

One of the posts used to show how guillo was trying so hard to be townread was reaching out to... A person that flipped scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6794 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I wanna kill t3
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6802 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6795, Dunnstral wrote:I think T3's last few posts seemed like a scum claim, and that we should deal damage there

If ircher has a shot that is able to be used we should expand the pool of shots for that
In post 6796, morph the cat wrote:Day-elim S_S; split damage evenly towards like, T3 and Noraa, and take Flea's claim at face value as a "must day elim me tomrorow"

Is my optimal.
...and if scum have a way to deal with chip damage like we think they do? And t3 and Noraa live the night because we decided to throw over someone we were less sure is evil?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6843 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6841, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 6832, notscience wrote:As I said I hadn’t been present but I’d definitely reached out snd try to talk to you about start of day.

At the end of the day, yeah, if I’m scum snd we follow their list I win. Or, we ask the people who know my meta/look for explanations of it out in the wild to understand it

“But if you know it you can do it” doesn’t really work when I’ve proven I’m aware of it but struggle to replicate it
Can I just say I hate this argument for the record?

We have a list of players in this game who are being townread because they supposedly can't or WON'T improve their scum game and so lean on "well I'm town because my town meta is this and this is how i play when town and i can't replicate it as scum"

If that's true, it's a bannable trust tell. If it's not true, great you finally managed to use this bullshit to do something as scum, so why is everyone still believing it?

Like I refuse to play with that as a reason to read you and I focus on your play and actual outcomes.
Qft
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6875 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

What's the vote count?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6906 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Noraa I think if you scumread my slot or wanted to solve my slot you would have responded to anything I've said and not attack my predecessor for a bear picture.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6914 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6909, Noraa wrote:
In post 6906, Dwlee99 wrote:Noraa I think if you scumread my slot or wanted to solve my slot you would have responded to anything I've said and not attack my predecessor for a bear picture.
You've been constantly provoking me and saying things in the most condescending way possible. I'm not paying the most attention and just dropping thoughts as they come. Nearly every post you've made towards me has been to make me look bad. I'm not interested in engaging that. Just based off your play alone, I cannot determine your alignment but Guillo's play gives me a 100% read.
I gave you a confused face and pointed out that one of the people that you thought Guillo was trying to look townie for was scum. I don't think I'm being condescending but I'm sorry if it comes off that way.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6936 (isolation #157) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'd rather get t3 because I'm more confident they flip scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6941 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6937, Dunnstral wrote:Do you guys think this is within Flea's scum range?
I feel worse about fae flipping scum than t3 which is all that matters.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6943 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6942, WhemeStar wrote:Dwlee I hate that I’m in line with you right now because i keep thinking your scum..
Dwlee never rolls scum smh

Seriously though, why do you think I'm evil?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6946 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6944, WhemeStar wrote:Gut

I thought your previous slot was scum
You should check out how your flora is doing.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6952 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6947, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6941, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 6937, Dunnstral wrote:Do you guys think this is within Flea's scum range?
I feel worse about fae flipping scum than t3 which is all that matters.
We're still looking to shoot people at night so this isn't true
Sure, but we don't know how scum can protect against chip damage
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6955 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Bell, pretend you're evil for a second. Now try to figure out a believable fake claim. Might be hard. I don't even know if there is an obviously evil flavor cause I don't know the source material, and I imagine other people don't either.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6957 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6954, Bell wrote:Also, why is he eli telling.
What is eli telling?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6960 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay so let's shoot at Noraa tonight instead of flea?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6977 (isolation #165) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6964, Noraa wrote:I didn't mean for that to sound so harsh. Your last post and this one were condescending imo. I believe you when you say you didn't do it on purpose but you're still scum. You should be making sure all your team attack me tonight because I guarantee that if I survive until tomorrow, I will tunnel you to hell and back.
bruh
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6986 (isolation #166) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Glad my abilities are relatively simple.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6998 (isolation #167) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Or it is just WIFOM that he is rolling over so obviously and we should just kill scum instead of risking killing town?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6999 (isolation #168) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also his claim is one we can't do chip damage on soo
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7001 (isolation #169) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Can we just eliminate scum. It's hard enough to do normally anyway.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7018 (isolation #170) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Holy crap you have three heads and don't sign? No wonder nothing makes sense
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7026 (isolation #171) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Who am I attacking tonight before I vote?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7028 (isolation #172) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Flea
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7034 (isolation #173) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I want to kill t3 first but it is what it is sometimes flea. I think even if you're town we are still in a good position to win.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7042 (isolation #174) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

goodnight
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7062 (isolation #175) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6964, Noraa wrote:You should be making sure all your team attack me tonight because I guarantee that if I survive until tomorrow, I will tunnel you to hell and back.
:cool:
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7065 (isolation #176) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I attacked Noraa btw
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7154 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Gamma
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7156 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I feel like not knowing about the LLD claim indicates not SS as the final mafia but maybe I'm overthinking it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7158 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I agree we can afford the miss I just want to think about what we are doing if SS is town.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7161 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay notty I believe in you
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7174 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Nopers
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7177 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I feel like it is probably second non-attack action on a particular stratum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7184 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Out of an abundance of caution we should not be giving notty tons of health imo.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7188 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 7184, Dwlee99 wrote:Out of an abundance
Let me be paranoid
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7190 (isolation #185) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm still in that mental state where I thought I caught Bell and then people told me that meta says no and that makes me want to throw them off a roof
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7191 (isolation #186) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also I wanna shout out Murdercat for suspecting LLD before it was cool (I will say I moved towards that opinion at the end of the day I replaced in but he gets the credit for figuring it out)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7199 (isolation #187) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Farkran have more than 3 townreads thanks
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7215 (isolation #188) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I respect the hustle
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7220 (isolation #189) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Should we stack on smart or divide between gamma and VFP?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7221 (isolation #190) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not gamma, smart*
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7230 (isolation #191) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Maybe split on whoever is next in the reads list?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7235 (isolation #192) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Maybe Chara then?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7237 (isolation #193) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

We eliminate gamma, ircher kills VFP, split damage to kill SS and at least hurt Chara. If SS is town then we've chipped next in line. If SS is evil I think we have just won the game.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7238 (isolation #194) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6193, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I can make people either Attack someone of my chocie or take no actions.
In post 6201, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 6197, Ircher wrote:there are way too many issues leaving a redirector alive in this setup
It's not a full redirect.

I target someone and make them attack someone of my choice. If they refuse, they take no action instead.

It's literally just a town roleblock.
In post 6223, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 6221, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6209, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:also thanks for comparing my play to RC you piece of shit

i'm so fucking done
He's comparing you to HIMSELF. He was force replaced in the game due to TSO posting shit about that game in another game after he had died but the game wasn't over.

It sucked, but that kind of stuff unfortunately happens.

sort of like we're unfortunately not sipping champagne in the dead thread high fiving over our optimal bodyguard play.
so he's not being insulting he's an egotist.

much better

i don't play scum how cabd does and i never have

and also my role doesn't work that way.

it costs 3 fucking sp and it just makes people attack things. and it's provable because the PEOPLE ARE ASKED TO AGREE OR DECLINE
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7243 (isolation #195) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 7239, morph the cat wrote:I don't think Chara does that entire song and dance about demanding our apologies to LLD if scum with her. But sure if our godsolve is wrong and yet fark is somehow cleared you can look there. We'll be dead anyway as soon as we hammer, after one more player votes gamma.

It's really just done.
Noraa did a similar thing wrt Flea
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7245 (isolation #196) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 7242, Ircher wrote:notsci suggested we reverse SS and VFP for kill/stack due to ascetic claim. I'm fine with either but we should come to a concensus so we're all clear.

I'll go with whichever is the last posted.
Ascetic doesn't block shots so I say we go for that cause SS is already chipped.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7253 (isolation #197) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If people agree to target you tonight then yes full claiming is probably good.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7259 (isolation #198) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »