Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Mon May 29, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 47, Firebringer wrote: I am town this game
VOTE: Firebringer

Love when they make it easy.
In post 48, Pink Ball wrote: I'm just gonna claim right of the bat that I'm your Pokémon.
Go, Pink Ball! Atack Firebringer's life points directly! ...what do you mean that's a different game?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Mon May 29, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Then I'll draw a double blue card and advance to Lollipop Woods, putting Firebringer in check. Use my port to trade 2 sheep for a brick, which gives me enough resources to fire at F6, sinking his patrol boat.

Yahtzee.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Mon May 29, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 114, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 112, Klick wrote:
In post 105, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 101, Klick wrote:
In post 99, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 94, Klick wrote:
In post 92, SquirtleSquad wrote: also VOTE: sheepsaysmeep

vibes are off.
Sheep is literally my only townread so far
why
I think he feels comfortable
I don't agree, I think popping in the thread and jumping in on two jokes is the opposite of "being comfortable"
It feels like the sort of approach that scum would consciously avoid?
I think scum try to blend in during the early game using fluff and jokes literally all the time?
Squirtle is right. It's too early to be playing the "scum wouldn't do things that seem scummy" card.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #4) » Mon May 29, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 117, WhemeStar wrote: Day just started and you mfers have 5 pages im not reading any of that
And so begins what I presume will be a lengthy and calculated campaign of intentional uselessness. This is the most fun part of a game to read: low in density, things feel at their most fluid. If this is your response each time you view the thread, you will never post at all.

VOTE: WhemeStar
In post 133, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 129, Klick wrote:
In post 126, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 115, Pink Ball wrote: I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. I don’t think that level of self consciousness is applicable to 95% of the site

Pedit @Klick

Same. I feel the opposite is generally true.

Scum can be as scummy fluffy as they want early because at the end of the day, there’s no good case on people early.

Scum don’t care if they almost get faded in early early game because more than likely there’ll be people who go “woah let’s not end the day that fast” and then people will go elsewhere
This feels like a take based in a large amount of experience and confidence in being scum
I don’t think this is how most scum players think
Ironically I think this critique applies much more to your claim than it does to flavor leaf.

I think you are the one who are ascribing a much higher level of reasoning to how mafia players approach early game than I think actually happens.
I had quoted a bunch of Klick/Squirtle posts, but it will be more efficient and effective to simply agree with this post and move on.
In post 136, patchwork wrote: tbh this whole argument about sheep feels like wifom
This is a dismissive post from a player who is not as interested in the conversation as they should be.
In post 146, sheepsaysmeep wrote: squirtle would u be willing to quantify ur read on me a bit more precisely/vividly? like is it just a gut thing to get the game going, or would u call it a legit scum lean, etc
idk
I find this post scummy on its face. It is possible that, to give Klick's argument a little credit, the slot being in the limelight right now would prompt more thoughtful posting from scum, so I'll let it lie for now.
In post 148, Firebringer wrote: hello fellow town, how do you town do?
This player is basically just interacting with himself. You could make these posts in any game at any time.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Mon May 29, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

The more I think about it, the more I think patchwork knows sheep's alignment in that post. They can die after WhemeStar.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Mon May 29, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 188, SquirtleSquad wrote: We had two whole days of pregame where presumably scum could talk and I feel pretty sure they would have discussed the battle mechanics so either this discussion on firebringers part of the battle mechanics of the game is a deliberate dumbtell designed to prompt me to have exactly this reaction, scum!firebringer completely ignored his scum team during pregame (possible ig?) or firebringer is town who has not spent any time discussing or figuring out said mechanics.

1 and 2 are possible but 3 is way more likely.

So I'm gunna need a really compelling answer to my "why" question.
They could have easily not discussed it. Towns give scum PTs too much credit. I've lost count of how many times I've assumed scum did XYZ on purpose only to learn postgame they were hardly talking at all.
In post 193, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 153, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 145, Pink Ball wrote: Squirtle is town too
can u say more abt ur reads on squirtle/klick

I think my instinct about their exchange is very different from urs
Squirtle's read on you seems legit, not coming from scum pushing town or scum pushing a partner
Klick's defense on you seems legit, not coming from scum trying to whiteknight really early game or scum protecting a partner.

Scum!Squirtle doesn't need to do either of those things this early as scum.
Scum!Klick doesn't need to do either of those things this early as scum.

Not saying that they wouldn't but they don't have to, so I'm assuming they aren't.
If scum only ever did things they "have to" do, their win rate would be much lower.
In post 197, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 177, Chandra Nalaar wrote:And so begins what I presume will be a lengthy and calculated campaign of intentional uselessness. This is the most fun part of a game to read: low in density, things feel at their most fluid. If this is your response each time you view the thread, you will never post at all.

Scummiest vote so far imo.

VOTE: Chandra Nalaar
Thank you. It's good to know early who my detractors will be.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #7) » Mon May 29, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

If we could get some more votes on WhemeStar, that would be great. I would also accept patchwork. Get in on the ground floor of this scum catching opportunity! #girlboss
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Mon May 29, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 215, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 209, Chandra Nalaar wrote: If scum only ever did things they "have to" do, their win rate would be much lower.
What I meant is that scum!Squirtle is never getting town!sheep limmed with that half assed push, and they aren't looking townie while doing that either
And Klick is defending a player that I wouldn't take too much effort to defend in the first place (no offense sheep but this playerlist has a lot of other players that I would consider as a priority to get townread from)

When I say that they don't have to, is that it shouldn't be prioritized because they wouldn't get anything out of it as scum.
So the most logical conclusion is that town!Squirtle legitimately thought that sheep's entrance was scummy, and town!Klick couldn't hold the urge of get their nose in
When you find yourself saying things like "they wouldn't get anything out of it as scum, so they aren't scum, #logic" at some point you need to be able to realize you are chasing your own tail without me having to point it out for you.
In post 216, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 212, Chandra Nalaar wrote: If we could get some more votes on WhemeStar, that would be great. I would also accept patchwork. Get in on the ground floor of this scum catching opportunity! #girlboss
I think it's a fair criticism.
You're coming into the game very hard on a slot that merely posted they don't have time to read the 5 pages. If this is how you typically play regardless of alignment then i won't take too much issue. But still i find it independently to be more likely coming from scum that wants to take a grand standing early but does it by pushing an lurker slot.
And yet, by calling it a lurker slot so soon into the game, you demonstrate that you're happy to accept WhemeStar's declaration of planned uselessness, and so their strategy is working. WhemeStar is perfectly capable of being active, and not doing so is scummy for that player specifically.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Mon May 29, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 222, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Chandra seems more convinced than they should be when comparing it to the actual factual evidence at hand. (Or lack of)
And this discrepancy is what i find to be unnatural and scummy.
I find aggression to be a useful tool.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #10) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 235, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 226, Chandra Nalaar wrote: And yet, by calling it a lurker slot so soon into the game, you demonstrate that you're happy to accept WhemeStar's declaration of planned uselessness, and so their strategy is working. WhemeStar is perfectly capable of being active, and not doing so is scummy for that player specifically.
Sure i'm happy to accept that someone doesn't immediately post at the start of the game since that could be for a myriad of reasons not necessarily related to alignment.
I am too. You are oversimplifying my argument. It's not just a lack of activity, but an attitude that implies they plan on continued inactivity. 5 pages given this is a 23 player game is actually quite tame; they surely have played a large theme before and should not be surprised by that. They are disinterested in the game and setting low expectations because of the color of their role pm. You're the one who went and labeled them a lurker when the game just started.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #11) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 237, patchwork wrote:
In post 177, Chandra Nalaar wrote: This is a dismissive post from a player who is not as interested in the conversation as they should be.
how is that dismissive ? im stating i think the argument for sheep is wifom?
Yes, that is you dismissing a large number of thoughtful posts from klick and squirtle as unworthy of comment.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #12) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 245, patchwork wrote: the more chandra posts i read the more confused i get about their slot. what even is this
Already trying to assassinate my credibility as a player rather than the words I actually typed huh? Thanks for affirming my confidence that you are scum.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #13) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 294, Pink Ball wrote: lol patchwork is town
No, they just aren't likely to be partnered with Black.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #14) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 325, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Chandra I remember u labeled this a meta thing right, can u provide like past games u think show the disparity
Not just meta but that is a component. My reference point for WhemeStar's scum game is Not Quite Normal 2, a large theme I don't want to try to find on my phone.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #15) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

VOTE: patchwork

I'm having fun, Mr. Blue. Are you not?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #16) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 353, patchwork wrote:
In post 323, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 237, patchwork wrote:
In post 177, Chandra Nalaar wrote: This is a dismissive post from a player who is not as interested in the conversation as they should be.
how is that dismissive ? im stating i think the argument for sheep is wifom?
Yes, that is you dismissing a large number of thoughtful posts from klick and squirtle as unworthy of comment.
?? how? i address it by stating i think that klick's argument is wifom? but no one asks me to elaborate so i don't?
You waved a hand at a hugely long exchange, decreed "wifom" and that's it. It discredits what they were trying to do with sheep to read them, as well. If you have more thoughts worth writing, you are expected to give them of your own volition, rather than wait to be asked.
In post 354, patchwork wrote:
In post 326, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 245, patchwork wrote: the more chandra posts i read the more confused i get about their slot. what even is this
Already trying to assassinate my credibility as a player rather than the words I actually typed huh? Thanks for affirming my confidence that you are scum.
you're literally reading too far into that wtf :sob: that post is saying i don't understand what you're trying to say and that i'm confused about your slot. holy shit
I read this post as calling me confusing, i.e. unreliable. It's possible that was not what you intended to say.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #17) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 367, patchwork wrote:
In post 365, Chandra Nalaar wrote: You waved a hand at a hugely long exchange, decreed "wifom" and that's it. It discredits what they were trying to do with sheep to read them, as well. If you have more thoughts worth writing, you are expected to give them of your own volition, rather than wait to be asked.
but i'm not discrediting them? my post literally said that i felt it was wifom?
It seems like you think there is a distinction between those things. I don't think that there is. This conversation is not accomplishing anything.
In post 367, patchwork wrote:
In post 365, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I read this post as calling me confusing, i.e. unreliable. It's possible that was not what you intended to say.
no, i was just saying i was getting confused....
Maybe, or maybe you're backing off because this interaction wasn't going well for you. I don't have perfect knowledge of which of those worlds we live in.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #18) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I am processing what to make of the surprising tone of patchwork's responses here. I'll let you know when I've arrived at the most righteous conclusion.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #19) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I dislike having lengthy conversations about my identity. This is an alt of Cephrir. I am using a different playstyle on purpose. I would prefer not to go into it any more than I have to, as I find the topic tiresome and irritating.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #20) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 380, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 369, SquirtleSquad wrote: the best part about ranger read lists is knowing what pages lots of stuff happened on and then seeing almost no changes at all when they get to those pages.

It's like asking chatGPT to slightly change a list every page with no rhyme or reason at all
It’s completely political positioning. There’s no merit to some of those reasonings except to put people in certain boxes.
As far as I can see, Ranger hasn't posted any "reasonings" for her reads apart from her read on me. So what are you talking about?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #21) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 406, patchwork wrote:
In post 378, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I am processing what to make of the surprising tone of patchwork's responses here. I'll let you know when I've arrived at the most righteous conclusion.
wdym surprising tone...
Reconciliatory, trying to find mutual understanding, slightly hurt. It's not how most players respond to a hard push.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #22) » Mon May 29, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 408, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 386, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 380, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 369, SquirtleSquad wrote: the best part about ranger read lists is knowing what pages lots of stuff happened on and then seeing almost no changes at all when they get to those pages.

It's like asking chatGPT to slightly change a list every page with no rhyme or reason at all
It’s completely political positioning. There’s no merit to some of those reasonings except to put people in certain boxes.
As far as I can see, Ranger hasn't posted any "reasonings" for her reads apart from her read on me. So what are you talking about?
Reasonings for reads don’t matter.

Kind of my point. It’s the specific angling. Reasonings are easy to make up as scum anyways. It’s early game, and they’re doing this thing where they’re corralling the social dynamics of this game with the reads list.

It’s not the fact they’re doing reads list, it’s the how
I don't see how you can conclude someone's reasons are invalid if you don't know what their reasons are.

I think the things you think are happening are just straight up not happening, but I don't want to pick a fight with you yet, so I won't.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #23) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

patchwork may be scum, but they definitely did not have an evil plan of deliberately misrepping Squirtle there.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #24) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Ranger also lowered jjh on pages he didn't post on. There are probably other examples, I just happened to notice that one, and I don't think it's a gotcha moment at all.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #25) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 447, Flavor Leaf wrote: The more Chandra defends it, the more I can see Rangers exact path with it
To be clear, I don't have a strong read on Ranger, I just think your line of attack sucks.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #26) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

But the fact she wants to kill the things I want to kill doesn't hurt her cause!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #27) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 446, Invisibility wrote:
In post 443, Invisibility wrote:
In post 435, Chandra Nalaar wrote: patchwork may be scum, but they definitely did not have an evil plan of deliberately misrepping Squirtle there.
lol yeah I agree. I meant like a world where Patch failed to read just cuz and not like, coming from a scummy mindset. I do kinda like their recent posts
scummy mindset in the sense of not being able to do the town brainthinks
What is the purpose of this post?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #28) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 470, Invisibility wrote:
In post 453, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 446, Invisibility wrote:
In post 443, Invisibility wrote:
In post 435, Chandra Nalaar wrote: patchwork may be scum, but they definitely did not have an evil plan of deliberately misrepping Squirtle there.
lol yeah I agree. I meant like a world where Patch failed to read just cuz and not like, coming from a scummy mindset. I do kinda like their recent posts
scummy mindset in the sense of not being able to do the town brainthinks
What is the purpose of this post?
what's the purpose of this post anyway
Got my hackles up that you could have made that post because interacting with me made you self-conscious, since it's clear that I will put anyone who catches my attention negatively into the limelight, and a follow up clarification could have been aimed at heading that off. But I find your explanation satisfactory.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #29) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 473, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 468, Pink Ball wrote: What’s your read on me?

If we wanna dig a little bit into the chocolate pudding center…

I hadn’t truly read any of your posts since Hey FL.

That being said, I instantly like that you do see what I meant by it.

That also being said, I know you would see to appease me if you were scum, and get me on your side

That also also being said, i know it’s possible for you to correctly town read me

That that also also being said said, it’s just easier for me to town read you here and accept a potential pocket rather than go into it later, and if you’re scum, I’ll realize I’m in a pocket later, but you also know that, so probably…lean town.

I specifically went deep so you could see my immediate thought process.
Docking you a Ranger tier for this post ngl.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #30) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 530, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 526, Blue. wrote: Walk this through for me logically for a moment:

You believe he was trying to get KittyTacked limmed as scum, by pointing to a game where they were scum together, and then telling people not to read it, presumably so they wouldn't catch him?
Also where they left out they were scum with Kitty until I mentioned it?

And then said they didn't want to use that game as an 'important evidence point' after that?

And no, I do not feel that Kitty is scum. I think they were looking for a mislim.....
Their plan to secure a mislim was to vaguely shake a stick at some other game, shout "meta, but don't fact check me" and run away? I don't believe you believe that course of action ever results in a mislim going through.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #31) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 539, Doctor Drew wrote: If I point to a game where I was scum, I would say as much.

Sheep didn't say that, they pointed to a game where they were scum with Kitty to say how they could be scum.

Then when I pointed it out that Sheep was also scum, Sheep that said game shouldn't be talked about as far a lot of important evidence.

Even though they are using it as a point to push Kitty.

Blue, walk me through the logic here.
Sounds like they were saying it's a minor component of their argument against Kitty.

-Blue
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #32) » Mon May 29, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 542, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 540, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 530, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 526, Blue. wrote: Walk this through for me logically for a moment:

You believe he was trying to get KittyTacked limmed as scum, by pointing to a game where they were scum together, and then telling people not to read it, presumably so they wouldn't catch him?
Also where they left out they were scum with Kitty until I mentioned it?

And then said they didn't want to use that game as an 'important evidence point' after that?

And no, I do not feel that Kitty is scum. I think they were looking for a mislim.....
Their plan to secure a mislim was to vaguely shake a stick at some other game, shout "meta, but don't fact check me" and run away? I don't believe you believe that course of action ever results in a mislim going through.
I don't want to sound like a dick, but as far as sheep goes, yes.
Oh, so we're doing a clown routine. Okay then.
In post 543, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 541, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 539, Doctor Drew wrote: If I point to a game where I was scum, I would say as much.

Sheep didn't say that, they pointed to a game where they were scum with Kitty to say how they could be scum.

Then when I pointed it out that Sheep was also scum, Sheep that said game shouldn't be talked about as far a lot of important evidence.

Even though they are using it as a point to push Kitty.

Blue, walk me through the logic here.
Sounds like they were saying it's a minor component of their argument against Kitty.

-Blue
What is this?
Me and Blue are Illuminati lizard people and accidentally forgot the false names we were using.
In post 560, Firebringer wrote: I am considering forming a day one alliance.

Those who I wish to join my alliance:
Flavor, Chandra, Norwee, Drew and Squirtle

We will call ourselves the elite 6. Sounds like a good plan to me
Don't even townread everyone in that group just think this is a fun alliance.
How about we defeat all these poser trainers.
This group would never agree on anything.
In post 562, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: If Chandra is Ceph, I don't trust their reads at all
I hope your day is as pleasant as you are!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #33) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 711, SquirtleSquad wrote: I read all people who I think have really wide scum ranges this way.
This is fully reasonable and efforts to make it appear unreasonable are contrived.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #34) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Damn, I stole Blue's word choice without even realizing it. We have got to get these lizard people identities straight.

-Firebringer
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #35) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 717, Titus wrote:
In post 212, Chandra Nalaar wrote: If we could get some more votes on WhemeStar, that would be great. I would also accept patchwork. Get in on the ground floor of this scum catching opportunity! #girlboss
I don't get why on either of these at this point.
I had literally just explained it at the time. If you don't understand then read my posts. If you disagree with the substance I've argued, that is a different conversation.
In post 718, Titus wrote:
You're coming into the game very hard on a slot that merely posted they don't have time to read the 5 pages. If this is how you typically play regardless of alignment then i won't take too much issue. But still i find it independently to be more likely coming from scum that wants to take a grand standing early but does it by pushing an lurker slot.
I can see this. Neither have anything memorable. Could this be a prefer town but backup scum partner situation?
What an arbitrary and fake thought. This can be scum.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #36) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 738, WhemeStar wrote: Black reactions to cakez intro posts = good

Chandra reactions to my intro posts = bad
What's bad about it?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #37) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 740, Blue. wrote:
In post 731, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 718, Titus wrote:
I can see this. Neither have anything memorable. Could this be a prefer town but backup scum partner situation?
I don't really think so.
If you're going to defend someone at the first sign of pressure, at least provide a reason. Otherwise, kindly let me do my thing.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #38) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 761, Blue. wrote:
In post 749, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 740, Blue. wrote:
In post 731, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 718, Titus wrote: I can see this. Neither have anything memorable. Could this be a prefer town but backup scum partner situation?
I don't really think so.
If you're going to defend someone at the first sign of pressure, at least provide a reason. Otherwise, kindly let me do my thing.
I'm just expressing a read, friendo. I get why you take issue with that post but I think she's likely to be town right now, based on most of her catchup posts.
Can you give me a better reason than that so I can understand your thought process.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #39) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Even if you have a good reason though, I'm going to ask you to keep it in your pants for a minute in the future. I'm trying to apply pressure and you running too quickly to someone's defense makes it harder for me to read their response.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #40) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 768, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 747, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 738, WhemeStar wrote: Black reactions to cakez intro posts = good

Chandra reactions to my intro posts = bad
What's bad about it?

U loved to be a smoking gun goin pew pew when there was no reason to go pew pew
In post 771, Blue. wrote:
In post 760, SquirtleSquad wrote: this is the second time blue has jumped in like this, I thought the interaction when I was pressuring drew was very similar where he doubled down on the insulting comment drew made to me.

Notably drew has still done fuck all this game.
No, I specifically repeated that comment because you were being an overly aggro buzzkill and could stand to dial it down a little - playing like you have been is going to be a drain on you and everyone else because others aren't likely to match the high level of intensity you seem to be expecting, which will lead to a lot of frustration.

Lighten up, squirt.
How about you let others play however they want.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #41) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 776, Blue. wrote:
In post 765, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Even if you have a good reason though, I'm going to ask you to keep it in your pants for a minute in the future. I'm trying to apply pressure and you running too quickly to someone's defense makes it harder for me to read their response.
Feel free to disregard me entirely then!
I mean I'd love to - the point is you're letting the person I'm going after know someone is on their side, which mutes any effect I might have had.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #42) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 804, Flavor Leaf wrote: it's not even tinfoil, really. just a thought.
This unnecessary followup reads as self conscious.
In post 806, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, Squirtle's posting has been weird the past few pages. Feels performative.
What is performative specifically?
In post 814, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 805, Blue. wrote:
In post 780, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 777, Blue. wrote:
In post 767, SquirtleSquad wrote: But ok I think patchwork is town, I think firebringer is town very strongly, I think drew is scum. I think ranger and blue are the top of the null scum pile.

Other than that lots of null pings.
You have 5 reads in a 30 page game?
Holy deliberate misrep batman.
No, that was a genuine question - sheep asked you what your main reads were and I thought you gave a surprisingly small amount in response. I personally think there's a lot more alignment indicative content, so this was surprising to me, and I asked about it. I don't think it's impossible for a townie to not have reads, but I wanted clarity on your perspective.

You're...really on edge and treat every comment like it's a personal attack when it's not. I...don't think you're scum, probably. I'm not attacking you. Please stop reacting with such extreme hostility.
I have reads and I have reads. I gave the ones I think are better than random. Lot of null pings I thought pretty clearly implied that a lot of players have pinged me in both directions and it felt like if you were engaging with my post in good faith you would have realized that instead of zeroing directly in on the people I felt strongly enough about to name.

I will once again state: I am not reacting with hostility except when you personally insult me. This is not me reacting with hostility any more than you going "you only have 5 reads in a 30 page game is?" my reaction here is completely game related. I do not think its a fair interpretation of my post to say "you only have 5 reads" and it is extremely common shorthand to boil down "there's a bunch of stuff in either direction" as null. That does not mean that I have no read there, but rather that the read is muddy. This is mafia 101.

I am once again asking you to stop trying to characterize my emotional mindstate.
I agree with Squirtle here - they like, were *just* talking about their reads, and it was unreasonable to assume the ones they cared to bring up were the only ones they had.
In post 815, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 813, WhemeStar wrote: THE WANNABE POKÉMON
I don't generally vote Firebringer. I sit in their pocket, and get paranoid later in the game, and hope for the best that it sorts itself out.
Why? It doesn't sound like this approach works.
In post 822, Flavor Leaf wrote: I don't necessarily agree I'm not reading the game, though, I'm just interacting what's right in front of me, living in the moment.
"I don't necessarily agree I'm not reading the game" is a bizarre statement. You should know whether you have been reading the game or not, so it should be a firm stance.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #43) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 843, Pink Ball wrote: Si I have Blue, Squirtle, Chandra, FB, Kitty, Klick and patchwork as town.

This is getting closer and closer to being too easy
Talk to me about patch and Fire, unless you already have and I wasn't paying attention.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #44) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I need things spelled out for me. You can think of it as me being stupid if that gets you to do it.

What is Squirtle trying to accomplish by bringing the energy down?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #45) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

OK, I can buy that as a real thought for now, thx.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #46) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Sometimes scum thoughts fall apart under sufficient scrutiny, since they usually don't actually believe what they're saying.

Are you particularly good at generating false thought processes? Sure, maybe.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #47) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 874, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 865, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 843, Pink Ball wrote: Si I have Blue, Squirtle, Chandra, FB, Kitty, Klick and patchwork as town.

Talk to me about patch and Fire, unless you already have and I wasn't paying attention.
patch’s reaction to their own wagon looks like someone who doesn’t have a team behind them who could lend them a hand.

FB is gut, based on how I expect how scum!FB would play in a Alisae large game in contrast with what he’s doing
You might be onto something there. Even if you're not, I've probably gotten everything I'm going to get out of that vote right now.

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #48) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

No idea who they are, but they don't sound like Koba to me.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #49) » Tue May 30, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 892, Flavor Leaf wrote: Whemestar is my Mason.

We’re Plusle and Minun.
Oh I thought you were joking.

Actually I still think you might be.

If you're not then I am upset with you for outing and upset with the world for never giving me mason PMs because I would play them better than I ever see masons do.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #50) » Tue May 30, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 897, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 879, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 874, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 865, Chandra Nalaar wrote:

patch’s reaction to their own wagon looks like someone who doesn’t have a team behind them who could lend them a hand.

FB is gut, based on how I expect how scum!FB would play in a Alisae large game in contrast with what he’s doing
You might be onto something there. Even if you're not, I've probably gotten everything I'm going to get out of that vote right now.

Have we played before
A little.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #51) » Tue May 30, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 911, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 909, Chandra Nalaar wrote:

We’re Plusle and Minun.

If you're not then I am upset with you for outing and upset with the world for never giving me mason PMs because I would play them better than I ever see masons do.
Teach me sensei
Just don't out the second you/your partner faces any pressure. Make them run it to at least E-2.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #52) » Tue May 30, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Are you literal masons or memeing? "I don't want to answer" is a valid answer as well.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #53) » Tue May 30, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

If you answer literal masons and then later admit to not being literal masons I will figuratively set your house on fire and obliterate your slot with the heat of a thousand suns.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #54) » Tue May 30, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 926, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 914, Chandra Nalaar wrote:

We’re Plusle and Minun.

Teach me sensei
Just don't out the second you/your partner faces any pressure. Make them run it to at least E-2.
Who’s facing pressure
Are you going to say you don't feel pressured by me, you just decided to out for no reason

Because that's... you know... worse
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #55) » Tue May 30, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 951, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 949, Chandra Nalaar wrote:

We’re Plusle and Minun.

Teach me sensei
Who’s facing pressure
Are you going to say you don't feel pressured by me, you just decided to out for no reason

Why would I feel pressured by u
Because I am trying to get you killed.

This is a conversation where you are trying to score points and look cool, and not one where you have any actual curiosity about anything I'm saying.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #56) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 960, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 956, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 951, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 949, Chandra Nalaar wrote:

We’re Plusle and Minun.

Teach me sensei
Who’s facing pressure

Why would I feel pressured by u
Because I am trying to get you killed.

This is a conversation where you are trying to score points and look cool, and not one where you have any actual curiosity about anything I'm saying.
I thought we played with each other i don’t really get pressured
OK? I don't care.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #57) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Can you produce some game content instead of whatever this is.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #58) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 978, SirCakez wrote: I'll try to skim/catch up but I feel my time would be more productive engaging someone
I recommend just reading my posts and then agreeing with me forever.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #59) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 986, WhemeStar wrote: Chandra can u answer my question
What am I supposed to be impressed by?

Your take that Firebringer is scum because vibes?
Your take that Ranger is scum for posting readlists you don't agree with?
Your take that I am scum for being confident?
Your repreatedly prolonging this interaction with me even though it is not offering anything productive in the least and I keep trying to disengage?

How is it shocking that none of that does anything for me.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #60) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 989, jjh927 wrote:
In post 984, SirCakez wrote:
In post 980, jjh927 wrote: I may be being lazy but I'm not gonna pass on that invitation. Do you have a real opinion on Pink Ball yet
Not yet but I'll keep that in mind
What kind of questions did you think people were gonna ask you that would actually be helpful if you haven't got a read on what looks to be an eminently readable slot that you are still voting
If it is so readable, how are you reading it?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #61) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1001, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 988, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 986, WhemeStar wrote: Chandra can u answer my question
What am I supposed to be impressed by?

Your take that Firebringer is scum because vibes?
Your take that Ranger is scum for posting readlists you don't agree with?
Your take that I am scum for being confident?
Your repreatedly prolonging this interaction with me even though it is not offering anything productive in the least and I keep trying to disengage?

How is it shocking that none of that does anything for me.

Why do you keep trying to disengage I’m just trying to understand ur thought process
That hasn't really felt like the goal to me and I haven't understood the point of most of this!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #62) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1005, SirCakez wrote: my main takeaway from those ten pages is that Chandra's push on Wheme is terrible and clearly made up. Why isn't she attacking me, who has been doing jackshit and even less then Wheme? its such a terrible push and Chandra is wayy better than this.
Because you didn't make a post I found scummy, nor do I have much awareness of your meta as to whether lurking is meaningful for you?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #63) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1021, SirCakez wrote: 11-20

i like the patchwork wagon and think it is pretty town motivated generally. that slot has been extremely underwhelming.

Ranger has the opposite reads of me. i have no idea if this makes her town or scum but worth noting.

okay i do SR ranger now because FL is right that her push is bad.

rough readslist taking form

(flavor leaf, norwegian, firebringer)
(titus, whemestar, kittytacky, invisibility)
null - Blue, Not_Mafia, Magical Girl, still thinking about these people, anyone else i forgot etc
(patchwork, squirtlesquad, ranger)
(chandra, pink ball)
You like the patchwork wagon and think it is pretty town motivated.
I was the first person to draw attention to patchwork and was the reason this wagon existed in the first place.
Whoever responds to this trying to take that credit away from me, I preemptively invite you to jump in a lake.
How does that land you on a scumread?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #64) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1030, jjh927 wrote: There were (and certainly are in this game) moves that started a battle with other players.

In the previous game, town definitely had at least one but I can't remember if it was a starting move or one gained from evolving.

I don't think scum started with one but if I recall correctly they had potential to get them from leveling up
Wait can you not just challenge people to battles in twilight or something? #townslip
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #65) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1034, Black wrote:
In post 1030, jjh927 wrote: There were (and certainly are in this game) moves that started a battle with other players.

In the previous game, town definitely had at least one but I can't remember if it was a starting move or one gained from evolving.

I don't think scum started with one but if I recall correctly they had potential to get them from leveling up
There is AT LEAST one role designed that way for this game. It was in the role that I didn't choose. So I'm assuming there might be others
You got to choose between multiple roles with knowledge of what they did?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #66) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1039, Black wrote:
In post 1037, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1034, Black wrote:

There is AT LEAST one role designed that way for this game. It was in the role that I didn't choose. So I'm assuming there might be others
You had to choose between two roles?
Two Pokemon, yeah. I guess everyone isn't cool like me
Evidently not. This is what I get for posting as I go along.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #67) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1067, SirCakez wrote:
In post 970, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 969, Magical Girl wrote: UNVOTE:
naked unvotes are wolfy
In post 971, sheepsaysmeep wrote: gg

one down
VOTE: sheep
this shit is just so scummy. it's the exact type of fake content i try to generate as scum, to get people to think im doing something.
I don't interpret the second post as serious in tone. I don't think you should either.
In post 1080, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1075, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1005, SirCakez wrote: my main takeaway from those ten pages is that Chandra's push on Wheme is terrible and clearly made up. Why isn't she attacking me, who has been doing jackshit and even less then Wheme? its such a terrible push and Chandra is wayy better than this.
Because you didn't make a post I found scummy, nor do I have much awareness of your meta as to whether lurking is meaningful for you?
so you found wheme's post actually scummy? that wasn't the impression i got. it also wouldn't really make sense at all.
Yes, that's why I posted to that effect at the time, which apparently no one has read since you're not the first to assert my case was lurking.
In post 1087, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1085, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1021, SirCakez wrote: 11-20

i like the patchwork wagon and think it is pretty town motivated generally. that slot has been extremely underwhelming.

Ranger has the opposite reads of me. i have no idea if this makes her town or scum but worth noting.

okay i do SR ranger now because FL is right that her push is bad.

rough readslist taking form

(flavor leaf, norwegian, firebringer)
(titus, whemestar, kittytacky, invisibility)
null - Blue, Not_Mafia, Magical Girl, still thinking about these people, anyone else i forgot etc
(patchwork, squirtlesquad, ranger)
(chandra, pink ball)
I was the first person to draw attention to patchwork and was the reason this wagon existed in the first place.
Whoever responds to this trying to take that credit away from me, I preemptively invite you to jump in a lake.
well i have to reconcile this with your terrible Wheme push which i find extremely scummy sooo you can still go south of the null line. i hate you trying to fish for towncred from me or something with this post.
This is me trying to understand your thought process, not asking for a townread.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #68) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Skygzaer, you talked a big game about being a mafia genius earlier. How long does it take to deliver god tier reads?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #69) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Magical Girl, why don't you care who you use this contract ability on?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #70) » Tue May 30, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1117, Firebringer wrote: okay im bored of calling myself obvious town. Its not even funny
Thank Arceus.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #71) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1395, Titus wrote:
In post 1349, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1346, Titus wrote:
In post 722, Titus wrote:
In post 269, Magical Girl wrote: VOTE: patchwork
This feels like a bus?
My reads as of here are Patchwork with Magic Girl, Blue with Drew.

That feels too easy though.
how's it feel like a bus?
Random lurker (at the time) popping in to vote an increasing wagon.
That does not appear indicative of bussing. Bussers usually want credit; empty votes don't tend to garner credit.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #72) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I need to sit down with this game soon.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #73) » Wed May 31, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1496, Blue. wrote:
In post 1475, Black wrote:
In post 1473, Blue. wrote:
In post 1471, Black wrote: Can you talk to me about your SR on jjh?
No, not really.
Why not?
It's a vibe thing, I was okay with giving him a pass for day 1
What did he do to earn a pass?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1714, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1705, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1284, KittyTacky wrote: I still think Cakes is scummy for that dummy question and generally isn't doing very much.

VOTE: SirCakez
WTF why are people still hung up on the training dummy question?
This is why I kinda lean town on Cakez now, definitely a reaction I would have as town.
This is a reaction anyone would have as anything.
In post 1715, SirCakez wrote: I am getting general town vibes from Titus' posts here. I feel she is actually doing some town stuff and not just existing like she does as scum. Someone already said WIM = town Titus
If we assume this premise is even true (Titus disagreed with it), where do you see WIM in her posts & activity level? She can easily be scum for me.
In post 1737, Blue. wrote:
In post 1728, SquirtleSquad wrote: And its more like yo if I'm scum reading someone, and then I see a point they make that I agree with, I notice that and you know, maybe sort of think if this effects my scum read of them at all.

You're clearly not reading my content to determine my alignment if you didn't notice that?
I think it's possible for someone who isn't paying rapt attention to the thread to not remember where every post came from, he's not even the only person to do something like that. I think that's true regardless of his alignment so focusing on this aspect is unlikely to be revealing. I would like to hear from him what's pinged him about you but would also like to see him get current.
You have defended like half the slots in the game at this point. At some point, you have offered scum shelter and comfort.
In post 1756, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1754, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1747, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1476, sheepsaysmeep wrote: VOTE: drew
In post 1484, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1480, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1476, sheepsaysmeep wrote: VOTE: drew
hi Sheep. What happened to townlean?
I changed my mind I dont like him
These were some very wolfy posts from Sheep again. Still content with my vote here.
why lmao
I can't see the town thought process here
This explanation is about as good as sheep's that you're suspecting him for.
In post 1768, SirCakez wrote: I'm done reading let's just get rid of Pink Ball Chandra JJH Slot and probably like Metens or some shit LOL
You desired my attention. Here it is. Sup?
In post 1782, Pink Ball wrote: Fuck off with the bullshit wagon that has been built on me, look at everyone who's voting me, there's a deepwolf scared of me and paranoid town scared of me, there's no fucking reasoning behind other than wanting to get rid of me instead of actually believing what they're saying. Be fucking honest, if you want to get rid of me tell it to my face and I'll be pleased to be limmed if that's the case
Bro chill.
In post 1790, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1786, SquirtleSquad wrote: there's 20+ players in this game my dude, you have like 4-5 votes?
I'm not talking about votes, I'm talking about the pulse of the game towards me. There's scum pushing this wagon behind the curtains
I can't do anything with "scum are somewhere in this pile of 10 players." Find them and get back to me.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1839, Blue. wrote: I got beat by the previous posts, so I'll just amend that I acknowledge and will again state that at no point in that interaction was I actively expressing a scumread of you
In post 1833, SquirtleSquad wrote: I think you were testing the waters of a scum read multiple times and never got there because of thread politics.

The way you interacted with my slots at multiple points felt as if you were scum reading me but the fact that you never got there but also left me off your list of people you wouldn't vote for is something that has pinged me a lot. Basically you've directed a lot of negative attention towards my slot without actually committing to trying to push me.
To be perfectly honest?

I thought you might be town but left you off the list because your interaction with me made me feel bad and so I wouldn't care if you died. That's harsh but it's the truth, I'm not immune to feeling petty. I am a bit surprised people put so much weight on their non-inclusion on that list, although maybe I shouldn't be.

Some time later I began to wonder if you had actively manipulated me by guilt tripping me for expressing vaguely negative sentiment toward you. The whole thing left me feeling dirty.

This was partly why I questioned you. If there's a behavior that qualifies as "testing the waters of a scum read", surely taking potshots at me at every available opportunity must qualify as such. I couldn't fully understand where you were coming from with your read on me, so I asked you directly to see what your mindset was, because interrogating people directly about their reads on me is one of the best tools I have for determining. I think your explanation is plausible to me as a legitimate thought process. I mostly see where you're coming from now and understand it. I think your impression of me is misguided but genuine, and I clearly got off on the wrong foot with you, but I am hopeful this can be resolved in the future.

So, basically, I don't mind if you're paranoid of me.
This is a good example of a Blue post that has contributed to my thus far ignoring the things I find scummy about him, i.e. tossing around defenses like candy, the "hostile" interactions, and treading into others' lines of questioning. The tone works well, it has a way of coming off as earnest. I am in the process of considering whether this player could simply be skilled at replicating tone, because their actions have largely said scum to me I don't ignore my gut.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I hate knowing Squirtle's identity, now I have to continue to analyze them even though they haven't pinged me once.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1894, SquirtleSquad wrote: He reacts to suspicion on him in a really condescending way a lot of the time when he's scum.

He feels...pure here. Tonally, I get the sense that he's annoyed at the game but not the sense that its related to him being scum.
Has he faced enough suspicion to reveal those traits? Everyone has been ignoring him.
In post 1932, Pink Ball wrote: Hipothetically speaking, dear reader, if you were scum, would you accept this pact?
No chance.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I still need to sit down with the game and determine whose house to burn down.

Sheep and Squirtle are the only slots I'm definitely not interested in. I wish this list were longer.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1941, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1939, Chandra Nalaar wrote: No chance.
If you were scum, you wouldn't let me live until D4 with me not casting a single vote?
No, if I thought you were too strongly town to ever be a mislim option I would definitely shoot you.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Don't have much time right now, but started with the lowest poster.
In post 1312, Metens wrote: I know I need to catch up.

The past post was by mewtaph.

I'll catch up hopefully (today)

I skimmed the last 3 pages and it doesnt seem interesting

~R
VOTE: Metens
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1953, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 1952, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Don't have much time right now, but started with the lowest poster.
In post 1312, Metens wrote: I know I need to catch up.

The past post was by mewtaph.

I'll catch up hopefully (today)

I skimmed the last 3 pages and it doesnt seem interesting

~R
kinda weak tbh.
I may change my vote when I find something better. But failing to deliver promised catchups is scum indicative.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1019, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1015, Black wrote:
In post 1012, Skygazer wrote: question for black: did you read any of the last pokemon battles game?
No. Should I?
I just quoted the best post from it

But in summary, I lazily caught scum on day 1, there was a kind-of guilty on day 2 due to the way scum#1 had claimed scum#2's role, and then on day 3 we had massclaim and when I put all the mechanical pieces together I determined who the scum was because they fakeclaimed while not understanding quite how battle mechanics worked
User who was a god at the previous iteration of this game had little to no interest in this one. Why?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2012, NorwegianboyEE wrote: @Black
(In response to and you then poking at me complaining)

Anyway i feel like the whole Pink Ball questioning going on right now is not very helpful.
I’m not going to claim i’m an expert on this player, but what have they done to defend their slot if they are scum here? They just seem a bit self-righteous and calm in face of pressure, which i don’t really see them doing as scum unless they are really good at it.
If we are going to start townreading players for not defending themselves effectively, we may as well call mafia over as a concept.
In post 2025, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2006, Black wrote:
In post 2003, SirCakez wrote: anyone feel free to explain Doctor Drew to me ^.^
Drew seems townie in his tone but there is one thing throwing me off. It's a meta read and I have a love/hate relationship with meta reads so I haven't put much stock into it. But in Fire and Ice he was town and he was a lot more loose and almost troll-y. Here he seems a bit more uptight I think is the best way to describe it. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with his alignment though
In post 2007, SirCakez wrote: I feel like he has been pretty trolly this game too though? I don't really feel he has been scum hunting a lot or doing anything super town but I'm just wary of misreading him bc he feels like limbait
I try to only use meta when it is very recent, or in the case with Sheep, someone brings up a game I played with them.

I feel like Cakez kinda summed me up this game, I have been loosely goosey and trolly, but after the thing with Squirt and my Sheep read(probably fairly) being shot down I kinda just have been observing and commenting when I want to voice an opinion or thought.

When a game moves quickly like this, especially a large game, there is a lot to miss in-between times I am active so I don't want to be speaking on things I may have missed or barely noticed. Trying to follow along though, even if I am not proactively doing stuff, and even though the game is active, it does feel like a lot of people are appearing active but not doing much. All I see is PB and Cakez yell at each other, Norwee be more angry the I am used to, Patch being snarky, and Squirt going out of their way to call me scum with basically no reasoning(Norwee to an extent as well). I find myself barely skimming some stuff lately.

If I was scum I would definitely trying to appear a little more scum hunty and be more present.

Pre Edit: Norwee basically sums up a lot of scum gases this game so far lol
By the same token, I am not finding "I am town because I'm sucking" very compelling. If anything sucking lines up with how this player's scum game has been described to me.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2037, Doctor Drew wrote: Tbf, I suck both alignments and then have 1 or 2 moments of 'genius'.

Saving up some much needed brain energy for day 2 or 3.
Help me square this with the statement you just made that if you were scum you'd be more present and scumhunty.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

No, never mind - there is no possible response here that I would like so question withdrawn.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2053, Blue. wrote:
In post 1934, Chandra Nalaar wrote: This is a good example of a Blue post that has contributed to my thus far ignoring the things I find scummy about him, i.e. tossing around defenses like candy, the "hostile" interactions, and treading into others' lines of questioning. The tone works well, it has a way of coming off as earnest. I am in the process of considering whether this player could simply be skilled at replicating tone, because their actions have largely said scum to me I don't ignore my gut.
Assume my scum range is infinite and that's why I'm alting (It's not, but for the purposes of this thought exercise I need you to pretend). Why do any of the things you listed work to further a scum win condition, especially defending a large number of players?
Pocketing townies and being able to defend partners definitely further a scum win condition.

Answering questions for others prevents scumhunting.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2066, Blue. wrote:
In post 2061, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1934, Chandra Nalaar wrote: This is a good example of a Blue post that has contributed to my thus far ignoring the things I find scummy about him, i.e. tossing around defenses like candy, the "hostile" interactions, and treading into others' lines of questioning. The tone works well, it has a way of coming off as earnest. I am in the process of considering whether this player could simply be skilled at replicating tone, because their actions have largely said scum to me I don't ignore my gut.
Assume my scum range is infinite and that's why I'm alting (It's not, but for the purposes of this thought exercise I need you to pretend). Why do any of the things you listed work to further a scum win condition, especially defending a large number of players?
Pocketing townies and being able to defend partners definitely further a scum win condition.

Do you think I'm posting like I'm trying to pocket people? Who do you think are my teammates I'm defending? Why can't I just have those reads as town? If you're going to make that accusation, get specific.
Yes.

I don't have to solve it all at once - and I'm not even coming at you yet. When I am, you'll know.

If you're town, shut the hell up and let others scumhunt. Your constant defenses make sense from someone who believes they are perfect or someone who has complete knowledge of all players' alignments, and I don't think you're the former.
In post 2066, Blue. wrote:You realize you literally answered a question for me and made a joke about it, right? Not to go
tu quoque
on you, I recognize I might have butted in at times when it was poor form to do so, but that does not actually make me scum. Sometimes people do things that are unhelpful despite being town. Do you actually think that thing is a reliable indicator of finding mafia? Like, at all?
Yes I did that exactly once, because the question was dumb, while acknowledging that my action was mildly antitown.

I find this last question to be a veiled discredit and am choosing to ignore it.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2086, Blue. wrote:
In post 2083, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2066, Blue. wrote:
In post 2061, Chandra Nalaar wrote:

Do you think I'm posting like I'm trying to pocket people? Who do you think are my teammates I'm defending? Why can't I just have those reads as town? If you're going to make that accusation, get specific.
Yes.

I don't have to solve it all at once - and I'm not even coming at you yet. When I am, you'll know.

If you're town, shut the hell up and let others scumhunt. Your constant defenses make sense from someone who believes they are perfect or someone who has complete knowledge of all players' alignments, and I don't think you're the former.
In post 2066, Blue. wrote:You realize you literally answered a question for me and made a joke about it, right? Not to go
tu quoque
on you, I recognize I might have butted in at times when it was poor form to do so, but that does not actually make me scum. Sometimes people do things that are unhelpful despite being town. Do you actually think that thing is a reliable indicator of finding mafia? Like, at all?
Yes I did that exactly once, because the question was dumb, while acknowledging that my action was mildly antitown.

I find this last question to be a veiled discredit and am choosing to ignore it.
I get that you're doing some kind of playstyle experiment, and I respect the spirit of that, but it's really brutally unpleasant to interact with. Telling me to "shut the hell up" for daring to speak opinions is a completely uncalled for level of hostility relative to what I have done. I have said I was wrong to interrupt people when they were questioning someone and will endeavor to interfere less in the future.

I'll continue to defend my townreads, because that's how I believe people should play the game. I think your reads are unlikely to be very accurate thus far, but it's possible you are seeing some things I have not. Best of luck.
This whole accusing someone of being hostile when they aren't being hostile thing is really becoming a pattern with you.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Having witnessed this conversation once I already know it is not worth my time.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Please stop.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

20 pokedollars says sheep is higher on pg. 80 than he is now.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Skygazer is one of the stars. They're gazing at us on earth, and are therefore gazing at the sky as well.

Checkmate, stargazer proponents.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2257, Save The Dragons wrote: is there more to the metens wagon than just them not playing
They also promised content and never delivered but basically no.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Not crazy about this ending yet. I don't really get to talk since I've been playing from behind the 8 ball for half the page count but still.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

VOTE: blue
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Let's have competing wagons. Why not?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

What do you want to do with the day whemestar?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Who do you want to vote then?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2599, SquirtleSquad wrote: Am I the only one who is reading this black-pb interaction as being potentially scum theatre?

Still think black is town by play but it feels idk contrived a little bit from both of them.
I'm townreading Black's side. It's making me want to make PB one of my higher priority reviews.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2618, SquirtleSquad wrote: Because people just say words.
In post 2627, Pink Ball wrote: If you think this is SvS I’m down on all of you jumping on Black’s wagon and if she flips scum, you yeet me tomorrow. Even better, I’m ok with being yeeted tomorrow no matter what Black flips today
I don't believe you would actually be OK with that.
In post 2635, Pink Ball wrote: “Meta” LOL OK BLACK LETS GO! There it is, showing true colors now, what meta???? Go on!
This and the posts around it often come from scum who believe they have won an argument.
In post 2650, Pink Ball wrote: I didn’t say ending it now, just ending it

That's a reach.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Invisibility -

They had an exchange with me that I found self-conscious and asked questions just to ask them.

There is not much organic scumhunting coming out of this slot at any point. Some questions that go nowhere, mainly agreeing with others' takes, and the places they do hop on - patchwork for misreading and Cakez for talking about the dummy - are uniquely easy logic errors for scum to latch on to. e.g.
In post 737, Invisibility wrote:
In post 719, Blue. wrote: What on earth do you think talking about training dummy fights accomplishes for scum? It was the most vague, inoffensive question imaginable, do you actually believe scum are going to try to fish out details of people's roles that way? Like his master plan is to get people to go "yeah I've got +2 ATK so it was easy for me even with -1 DEF"?
any discussion about this sort of thing gives scum info. I think Black makes a pretty reasonable point VOTE: Cakez
In post 726, Blue. wrote: I don't believe you really believe the words you're writing, I think you're looking for an easy target and went after the first thing that wandered in front of you. Your case is the most contrived thing in the 29 pages so far, so I'm voting you.
this doesn't make all that much sense
She admits patch could have misread while voting them. Many of her votes are only explained by calling the target scummy. She does acknowledge a weakness with larger games, which could be valid.

In post 1124, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1052, SquirtleSquad wrote: I think scum!cakez isn't really paying attention to the thread and mistook me for an easy newbie to park on/push for today.

But he's sorely mistaken.
considering how vague Klick's post was I can very easily see Cakez not being fully caught up just getting genuinely confused. Like you call him scummy for agreeing with Klick when like, why does that matter? When I first read Klick's post I thought it was expressing a scumread.
In post 1071, SquirtleSquad wrote: sort of like what you're doing right now?
what makes you think that
This post comes from someone who is currently voting Cakez, though to her credit, she stops doing that shortly thereafter.
In post 1229, Invisibility wrote:
In post 907, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 891, Invisibility wrote: why me what did I do
Exactly
I actually did consider joining the Pink Ball wagon cuz I felt like Pink and I had pretty similar amounts of doingness but then I thought about it and realized that no no I'm definitely worse. Don't really know where to place Pink and I don't have a compelling reason to vote there
This post betrays a concern about hypocrisy which a townie would be less likely to have.

I have nothing of interest on Enchant. This slot is potential scum, but not where I want to go right now.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

My main argument for 737 as a scum post centers on the choice of the word "reasonable." Scum want to get in on things that look reasonable - but it's unclear that Invisibility finds the point likely to be correct, which is different.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Magical Girl has done very little, but contrary to my memory, when she has been here she has provided reads and believable scumhunting. Her openness about her role is something I could see from either alignment depending on what the role is - if it's something that looks scummy on its face, I could see scum employing this tactic to appear honest. I want her to answer why she is using her role this way if it can be done without claiming. Overall, I'm not interested in going here right now.

Not_Mafia is a blank slot. If we can't come to a real consensus he would be a fine elimination in the "kick the can down the road" sense but would provide no information.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I will argue that Not_Mafia would be better dealt with at night than during the day, so not a top lim pick.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Norwe-

I couldn't remember much from this slot so it was a good place to look. It turns out (drumroll) this is town.

Norwe is obviously having a hard time caring about and keeping up with the game, but the way he has handled that is just plain more correct than Invisibility's approach - he picked something to focus on and has been laser focused on it. The first half of his posts didn't do much for me with his only real content being a reaction to my existence. While I obviously disagree with that content, it isn't scummy.

What I think is pretty town is his focus on the Cakez wagon as something he could work with and analyze, delivering on analyzing it as promised and showing trajectory around it that is very believable. After initially going in looking for scumn on the wagon, he ended up calling most of the voters town, attacked the one vote he found suspicious, but ultimately has ended up flipping his Cakez read after finding he agreed with the other votes more than he expected.

Norwe could be playing a smart scum game here, but it's more likely that he is just town.

Spoiler: Some posts that give context to what I'm talking about, or you can just believe me, the choice is yours
In post 1270, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1205, WhemeStar wrote: Also I’m surprised cakez is leading wagon
Yeah it’s a bad wagon.
Voters are: jjh927, Black, Invisibility, SquirtleSquad, Doctor Drew
Reminder to myself to check each vote later.
In post 1297, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1295, Black wrote: Who are your scumreads Norwee?
Can get back to you on that later.
Nothing specific in mind but i haven’t been looking as much as i’ve just tried to parse all information up to this point.
Gonna make dinner now.
In post 1412, NorwegianboyEE wrote: JJH927 i have a townread on. Their cakez read is perfectly natural and there is nothing wrong with their ISO. It's also relatively short but i still feel like i come out of it reasonably confident the slot is town.
In post 1424, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Ok so i disagree with Black's conclusion, but i don't think their reasoning is scummy at all.

Black believes in their push, they think Cakez was scummy for the training dummy comment and explains in very great detail why that is the case. There is not a hint of scum agency in there.
As for the conclusion that Cakez is scum i believe it is misguided and wrong, but the push itself is town indicative for Black.

So conclusion, Black is town.

Invisibility next.
In post 1440, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Invisibility is sheeping Black's logic in a way i can't for sure parse if is scum or town sheeping.
I think that in the event that Cakez was a scum slot then Invisibility would literally never ever be scum, but if Cakez is town (which is my current assumption) it could possibly be scum sheeping a town so i'm conflicted on this one.
I will say i'm currently leaning town on this slot, but it's not as sure as Black or JJH.

Edit: They in a later post move against Squirtle's logic and suggest their logic is wrong in an argument for Cakez being scum. This seems pretty unlikely for a scum player currently voting Cakez to be engaging with at all. Never mind, the slot is town as well.
For reference: ()
Squirtle next.
In post 1444, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Squirtle is actually making a good point about an discrepancy in Cakez posting in 1048 that i missed the implications of in my skimming of the game.
Wow i'm actually coming out of this entire thing questioning the validity of my Cakez read.
Townreading Squirtle, but i already did from before.
In post 1448, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Drew's vote is the one i find the least townie so far. They just sheep Squirtle while asking Squirtle if they are "sure" about the read, rather than actually having their own read on Cakez. They then vote Cakez despite no response from Squirtle about the question they asked which makes it questionable if they really cared about the answer to begin with.

Scumlean.
In post 1896, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So who wants to vote Drew?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2679, Titus wrote:
In post 2677, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I will argue that Not_Mafia would be better dealt with at night than during the day, so not a top lim pick.
Are you townreading Blue?
No, I'm voting him.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

The only reason I appear to be shopping for alternate lims is that it is Saturday and I finally have time for some anbalysis I have wanted to do for a while.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1099, Ranger wrote:
In post 585, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ranger pocketed Chandra!
Yeah I poketball'd Chandra, causing her to produce my reads before I made them.
Ranger is an interesting case. I could see Ranger opening a scum role PM and saying, "Chandra is a loud townie with good reads who doesn't get listened to and Cephrir is pocketable. I will just copy most of her reads, watch none of her suspects get limmed because she can't work with others, and roll from there." I haven't been as influential as expected this time around, and Ranger is still stuck on my reads from page 10. Now, I like that on some level, I have good and correct thoughts and others should have them too; and, the fact is that rarely happens. I'm a more difficult pocket than my counterpart.

Nice to be agreed with for a change, and in terms of optimality, I should accept the double vote for now in the expectation that Ranger's alignment will reveal itself to me in time.

The certainty she has produced has vibed town at times, such as . I also like .

Ranger's certainty that WhemeStar is not a mason is interesting. Could she be partnered with Flavor Leaf, who made the weak "politics" attack knowing no one would care about it? If not, then continuing to expend social capital pushing a possible mason feels town to me.

Hoping for more real-time action here.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

WhemeStar is scum. Their main read is an OMGUS of me from page 8. They're being very lazy, only paying attention to places where their own name crops up, doing nothing whatsoever to pursue their reads - e.g. their "very confident firebringer scum" read from early on which has not been mentioned since. is a fake attempt to generate a town sounding process, and they have pretty much given up at this point.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Show me the receipts, I'm willing to read their iso form another game.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Cool, that was easy.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2698, Firebringer wrote: No, but for real i can pull up a game later but to me when you say wheme is being lazy. I go yeah his town game is pretty fucking lazy

when you say he has a read and it goes nowhere, i go yeah. That is like almost all of his early game reads in every game ive seen.

Like maybe you have a point somewhere with the whole not pursuing reads??? Though ive never seen wheme be that forceful in a pursuing a read. We can talk this later or i can pull up a game reference for you.

I just got pizza
I just skimmed a bunch of isos from both alignments, and my main takeaway is that he usually posts much better as both town and scum than he has this game.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Pink Ball-

A lot of posts, most of which qualify as playing mafia but don't do that much.
In post 1423, Pink Ball wrote: Yeah Flavor is scum and I don't have the energy or time to play against him, sad
I get some town energy here.
In post 1785, Pink Ball wrote: At some point you'll have to realize that if everyone's willing to vote me or be suspicious about me, is because I have no partners. Do you think if I had partners I would get bussed on D1? Either I deep wolf and win the game or I DECIDE to get bussed to give my partners a pass. I control the game when I'm scum, even when you think that you have some control is because I wanted to make you feel that way.
In post 1787, Pink Ball wrote: And when I say 'everyone's willing to vote me':
FB, Wheme and Cakez
Invis
Both Blue and Squirtle saying they don't mind if I die
Pseudo suspicion by FL
Black with the classic "uh that's very wolfy dude ngl"
sheep saying "PB scummy lol"
And everyone else who I don't give a fuck because they aren't memorable enough
(That's not true, I love you all)
This is silly - scum regularly toss around suspicion on each other without doing much to push it. Could be coming from scum upset at being bussed.
In post 2062, Pink Ball wrote: Ok if we're going to talk about activity, is time to go all in about it.

Lack of activity is not scummy, but pretending to be active is. Y'all have to understand how the game works in a big game like this: there will be scum trying to control the narrative of the game, sure, but they can't make their partners be better at it magically.

How much scum members will this game have? Let's assume 5 to 6 just for quick meassure. Let's say I'm scumreading FL. Do you think it's optimal to go after him during D1? In mafia you don't aim for the head with your first shot because you'll probably miss. You get closer and closer and aim for the limbs so the head is easier to shoot.

Who would be FL's partners that you could go for? Metens with their 7 posts? Sure, they could be, but it's a wild lucky guess. But the actual sweet spot is between the middle, players that would be happy being at the bottom of the postcount list but feel the pressure to not be there, and that are actually not contributing at all but just hanging around.

VOTE: KittyTacky

Good riddance, and see you at the endgame when I get to speak again after I get nightkilled for being right.
This bluster comes out of nowhere and isn't justified. Is this the play of a self-proclaimed scum god, though?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Skygazer is town. Even though it has only happened a few times, there were several choices of phrasing in her iso that betray a town role PM and evidence of thoughts on the game that exist below the surface without any effort to get credit for having them.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Drew is town. He is flexible and unconcerned about how he looks.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Votes that I want to make:
WhemeStar
Blue.
Meuh
Metens

Could still join this list when I get around to reading them:
Firebringer
SirCakez
Flavor Leaf
Titus

There are a whole bunch of slots I'd be willing to consider/compromise on but naming them is not helpful for futhering my agenda, so I won't.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2704, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Chandra Nalaar
This is the towniest thing Enchant could have posted.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1005, SirCakez wrote: logging all my random thoughts here while i read pgs 1-10

Titus claims Invest Ascetic? That could be a fakeclaim, Ill call it null for now

(Pink Ball excerpt post here)

soooo much shitposting thank fuck for Spotify beer and skimming

dont really think sheep is scummy and think this wagon is just people making up bs to end rvs

is funny and thus townie lmaoo

all of these early pushes are kinda garbage tbh, my only vibe thus far is Pink Ball does actually feel scummy and its not just our pre-declared war. he feels too much like he's worried what people think about him so he's just doing what the thread is doing.

I know who Chandra is and
we are probably gonna clash heads at some point
and is indicative of that cuz
I would probably SR that post from a lot of players
. the whemestar vote/push is pretty weak.

mind meld with Norwe who saw the same thing I did. +++town points.

Squirtle is definitely making shit up as evidenced by the terrible Doctor Drew vote in

my main takeaway from those ten pages is that Chandra's push on Wheme is terrible and clearly made up. Why isn't she attacking me, who has been doing jackshit and even less then Wheme?
its such a terrible push and Chandra is wayy better than this.
The initial attack on me is not internally consistent. He proceeds to keep me in his top scumread category without doing anything else with me for a long time. I don't think he believes it.
well i have to reconcile this with your terrible Wheme push which i find extremely scummy sooo you can still go south of the null line. i hate you trying to fish for towncred from me or something with this post.
User really wanted to camp out on his scumread of me forever as his spicy read and dislikes having it pointed out that he can't really have said read; tries to hang onto it anyway.
In post 1959, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1779, Pink Ball wrote: Ok Cakez let's fucking go, you got what you wanted.

Give me a reason why I "feel like coming from a wolfy PoV instead of a townie PoV" with some logic behind it other that you wanting me to be scum and getting me caught because I'm good at it. Go on, I'm listening
In post 1172, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Pink Ball
here's an easy example from when you randomly self-voted when you got a couple votes on you. feels like this was some kind of attempt to try to handwave the wagon away, i don't really buy that you would be this nonchalant right now and the same applies to how you tried to handwave my SR away as an ego thing and only now are finally pushing back on me in what feels pretty overblown in 1779
The other side of this interaction has me seeing Pink Ball's take that Cakez is town as town-indicative for Pink Ball. There was an opportunity for Cakez to produce a compelling thought process here that didn't quite make it.
In post 1993, SirCakez wrote: y'all i feel like this day one has been insanely long and deadline is still over 10 days away
Having fun here. I can think of a reason you might be fatigued!
In post 1363, Titus wrote:

Different reads but feel the same.
In post 1574, Titus wrote:
In post 1566, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1563, Titus wrote: Does anyone think it's odd no wagons have staying power? Despite many obvtown, we can't coordinate.
What do you think that implies and what do you suggest?
Need to see a VC to answer.
In post 1563, Titus wrote: Does anyone think it's odd no wagons have staying power? Despite many obvtown, we can't coordinate.
I just quick-read this iso, and I still don't know who the obvious townreads Titus sees are. If someone truly sees the game as too easy, they should be pushing their reads, not digging through VCs.
In post 2612, Titus wrote: Drew, Skygazer, Blue, Cakez, and Patchwork is my theory right now.

Drew and Skygazer sheep most popular wagons. Blue has been consistently scummy and might be the head. Cakez is flailing caught scum. Patchwork is demoralized.

I think this explains the vote state.
I'll give you one thing - that would absolutely be too easy.
In post 2679, Titus wrote:
In post 2677, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I will argue that Not_Mafia would be better dealt with at night than during the day, so not a top lim pick.
Are you townreading Blue?
I find this question townie - presuming that the logical leap I made as to the reason for it was correct.

Votes that I want to make:
WhemeStar
Blue.
Meuh
Metens
SirCakez

Could still join this list when I get around to reading them:
Firebringer

Flavor Leaf - I'm not going to bother with this right now. There's no way I'm getting this today even if I correctly identified it as scum, and if/when I do pick a fight with this person it's assuredly going to be lengthy and toxic so I'm not doing it until/unless it's necessary and worth it. They're not someone I'm going to listen to anyway if town as we approach the game in diametrically opposed manners. Without doing the read, I think there's possible scum here mainly for the lame attack on Ranger.
Titus
- but of the votes I would compromise on, this would be one of my preferences.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Didn't need to, I logged into your account using the password firebutt2 and saw you were Growlithe, a Town Puppy.

I did read them and didn't see anything I especially wanted to comment on.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2811, Rathe wrote: null or scum most likely
:?

Still fine with my vote.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2816, Rathe wrote:
In post 2814, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2811, Rathe wrote: null or scum most likely
:?

Still fine with my vote.
y
Your posts haven't convinced me it's wrong so far
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

You could claim if you want.

The best way to change my read would be to keep scumhunting, so I don't want to sidetrack you from that.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2835, Meuh wrote: Can we lim someone pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase I want people to die
I get why most of us are impatient, but why are you? You just got here.
In post 2837, Rathe wrote:
In post 2834, Chandra Nalaar wrote: You could claim if you want.
y would i claim
You have played a game of mafia before so I think you are asking this as some sort of performance rather than not knowing the answer.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I appreciate both Klick and Squirtle's takes on this situation. Which is why I have parked my vote and am not hollering for blood.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2925, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I find it wolfy that klick has made like, 3 or 4 too scummy to be scum reads this game

that feels a bit tmi/whiteknighty or whatever

too scummy to be scum is like by far the main reasoning he's used in this game
This is a Klick tell.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I have a great idea. Let's post 58 more pages and then eliminate Not_Mafia like we could have on page 6.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Fine. What then?

I struggle to see the benefit for Cakez as scum to argue against the Rathe wagon right now when the most likely counterwagon is himself, unless Rathe is his partner.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3068, Black wrote: He cares about how people view him and what people think about him. And it's not the scummy kind either. It's a town paranoia kind, or at least that's the vibe I'm getting after reading this whole iso
How can you tell the difference?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

VOTE: Meuh

In addition to my exiting thoughts about patchwork, this player does not give a fuck who we elim today.
In post 2338, Meuh wrote:
In post 1284, KittyTacky wrote: I still think Cakes is scummy for that dummy question and generally isn't doing very much.

In post 1708, SirCakez wrote: Squirtle is trying to be mean to me/get me tilted (??) but it's not gonna work. Sorry bruv.
In post 1711, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1289, Black wrote:
In post 1287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Are we reading the same game?
Or nay, are we existing in the same dimension?
Cakez didn't start doing anything until I pushed him

Who are your scumreads?
I know I have no evidence or anything to actually prove this but the timing of me coming in there was just a coincidence not because I saw your push or whatever
Town Cakez here
In post 2347, Meuh wrote: VOTE: SquirtleSquad
FLASHWAGON
In post 2360, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Blue
:sheep: baaaaaa :sheep:
In post 2410, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Kitty sure
In post 2718, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Cakez
Kind of liked the Cakez posts I had seen before but from the Cakez posts I've seen quoted on the last few pages + his general position here I'm kind of down for a Cakez wagon
In post 2734, Meuh wrote: Very true! VOTE: Rathe
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3090 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3082, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I am on the side that the rathe defenses are kinda bad btw

I just think theyre flailing; I think they chose some stuff to really confidently say (how I would expect wolf there to act) and then are compensating for not making much sense by spamming more post quantities

I think they are a bit overly desperately self-preservationist rather than trying to be helpful

I feel worse about rathe than I did about blue

granted other people probably read rathe's posts more in depth
I feel similarly, but with multiple players some of whom I townread trying to pump the brakes...
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

If I'm not getting any traction here, I'll just go back. There is not anyone else I'm willing to vote right now.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I'm with STD on this one. Good psychoanalysis though.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3110, Black wrote:
In post 3099, Chandra Nalaar wrote: If I'm not getting any traction here, I'll just go back. There is not anyone else I'm willing to vote right now.
I don't understand how your lim pool is one person
It's two.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (isolation #134) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

For more on the size of my lim pool I refer you to the following:
In post 2705, Chandra Nalaar wrote: There are a whole bunch of slots I'd be willing to consider/compromise on but naming them is not helpful for futhering my agenda, so I won't.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3356 (isolation #135) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

It appears I somehow imagined posts where you did what I was saying you did.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #137) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3362, Enchant wrote: Nah i want to stay on black
Black is not happening. Get real.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (isolation #138) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Your Skygazer case is extremely convincing, PB!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3450, Klick wrote:
In post 3361, Chandra Nalaar wrote: VOTE: SirCakez
I'm disappointed at your lack of commitment to the Meuh wagon
Valid. I had been eliminating Cakez from my lim pool and had a kneejerk response when I realized my reason for doing that was not valid. Also felt like we weren't getting the needed votes, but I could try yelling. That would be The Chandra Way (tm).
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3474, Klick wrote:
KittyTacky
SirCakez
Skygazer
Rathe
Flavor Leaf
Ranger
Pink Ball
Black
Titus
sheepsaysmeep
Save The Dragons

NorwegianboyEE
Firebringer
Chandra Nalaar
Magical Girl

SquirtleSquad
Metens
WhemeStar
Doctor Drew
Enchant
Meuh
Not_Mafia

This feels like a much stronger list.
It's not important now, but in the future I'd like to know how you got to some of these.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

We are eliminating in Rathe/Meuh/Cakez today. If you want to not do that, you'd better bring a great case or be prepared to argue with me.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Dear vanity/nonvoters,

What the hell are you waiting for?

Love,
Chandra
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3526 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3501, $elene wrote: Rathe (5) Titus, SquirtleSquad, Meuh, SirCakez, Save the Dragons
Not loving this.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3525, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3523, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Pink Ball
This confirms my theory. Meuh’s being survivalistic
Excuse you, that's
my
theory.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

VOTE: Meuh
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Rathe/Meuh/Cakez all make me want to vote them whenever they post. Don't even think about hiding from me instead, I'll notice that too.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3534, Black wrote:
In post 3530, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Rathe/Meuh/Cakez all make me want to vote them whenever they post. Don't even think about hiding from me instead, I'll notice that too.
How convenient that these are the top 3 wagons!
The Meuh wagon literally exists because I created it so, like... Yeah?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (isolation #148) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3543, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3534, Black wrote:
In post 3530, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Rathe/Meuh/Cakez all make me want to vote them whenever they post. Don't even think about hiding from me instead, I'll notice that too.
How convenient that these are the top 3 wagons!
That’s not that weird given that Chandra is universally townread and there’s likely scum trying to appeal to him by giving him what he want. I think Chandra is wrong in two of these three
This is also possible.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (isolation #149) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3557, Klick wrote: I don't expect to be persuasive but I do want to find a way to hit scum with a decent accuracy rate today and I think 'poll strong scumhunters and find commonalities' is a good strat for it
Since this group obviously includes me I will save you the time of asking and state my fourth pick is Wheme.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3628 (isolation #150) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3076, Chandra Nalaar wrote: VOTE: Meuh

In addition to my exiting thoughts about patchwork, this player does not give a fuck who we elim today.
In post 2338, Meuh wrote:

In post 1708, SirCakez wrote: Squirtle is trying to be mean to me/get me tilted (??) but it's not gonna work. Sorry bruv.
In post 1711, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1289, Black wrote:
In post 1287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Are we reading the same game?
Or nay, are we existing in the same dimension?
Cakez didn't start doing anything until I pushed him

Who are your scumreads?
I know I have no evidence or anything to actually prove this but the timing of me coming in there was just a coincidence not because I saw your push or whatever
Town Cakez here
In post 2347, Meuh wrote: VOTE: SquirtleSquad
FLASHWAGON
In post 2360, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Blue
:sheep: baaaaaa :sheep:
In post 2410, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Kitty sure
In post 2718, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Cakez
Kind of liked the Cakez posts I had seen before but from the Cakez posts I've seen quoted on the last few pages + his general position here I'm kind of down for a Cakez wagon
In post 2734, Meuh wrote: Very true! VOTE: Rathe
In post 3523, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Pink Ball
In post 3561, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Wheme
In post 3589, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Rathe alrighty then
In post 3627, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Black down to get some momentum here
I think it is telling that she stopped for a while after my post and then started again.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (isolation #151) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3636, Meuh wrote:
In post 3629, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I think it is telling that she stopped for a while after my post and then started again.
Cmon make a better argument than that please
My best argument is that patchwork was scum. I've already made that argument.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3643 (isolation #152) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3641, Firebringer wrote: Chandra what should i be interested in.
Tell me what i should care about
I'd enjoy your takes on Cakez and Meuh, if you haven't given them yet.

I'm also interested in who you might think is slipping through the cracks right now, but a new wagon at this point may be counterproductive.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3647 (isolation #153) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3647, Firebringer wrote: ohh wait meuh replaced patch. I thought patch was probably town.
So i guess i got nothing spicy for u
Those wouldn't have been spicy anyway. Who *is* scum then?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (isolation #154) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Eventually we will refine your instincts and I will put you in a pokeball and throw you at the baddies.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (isolation #155) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3056, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I have a great idea. Let's post 58 more pages and then eliminate Not_Mafia like we could have on page 6.
34 to go.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (isolation #156) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

By the way, Metens is still scum.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3778 (isolation #157) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3685, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3680, SquirtleSquad wrote: I mean you have done fuck all this game.

You havent even pretended you wanted to!
i warned everyone at the start this is a meme game. Its alisae lolbalance.
Some of yall want to take this more serious than i will ever take it.

if you compare a normal player level of giving a fuck as a base line of 5
I am usually at a 3
this game my baseline is 1
Then have some fun in the thread! It's not fair to keep your best entertainment in the scum PT where only Metens, Meuh, Flavor Leaf and I can see it.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3779 (isolation #158) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I came here to have a good time. Evidently no one else did.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (isolation #159) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Hi LLD. So... think you can fix this mess?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

We get it, you're scared of her, calm down.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (isolation #161) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:52 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3881, Klick wrote: Wait that doesn't feel right

Chandra I thought your strongest scumreads were the main wagons + Wheme

Where is this Metens confidence from
I have written it off because no one else cared but the more time that elapses since they promised content and delivered nothing the more scum they become.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (isolation #162) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

@Klick I'm currently back where I was when I made post 2710.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:56 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Jesus H. Christ it's been 1000 posts since then.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (isolation #164) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Literally half of this game is absolute dreck. No one should read the last 70 pages. All we learned is that everyone hates this day but not enough to kill Rathe and be done with it.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3889 (isolation #165) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

How unreal is it that that slot got to e-1+NM, said "actually I think I will not claim, suck a dick dumbshits" and lived.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (isolation #166) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:27 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

No. I am scumhunting my ass off, am very invested, no one seriously suspects me, and have offered strong reasons on several different targets.

I have no intention of voting for Black or Magical Girl. LLD is great and all but she does not get to waltz in here and swing her name around and get more traction than I ever have.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (isolation #167) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

If you insist on an easy target, pick one that is scum.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (isolation #168) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3951, Black wrote: I'm ok limming a slot that admits they probably won't ever be able to catch up with the game. This day needs to end
Great, I'm glad to hear I have your support!
In post 3019, Metens wrote: sorry sorry

i have been absent everywhere

i know for me 120 pages to catch up is gonna be impossible

and i'm better at engaging in real time

~R
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3956 (isolation #169) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

MG clearly didn't claim the significant part of her role.

This as logic for letting Rathe off the hook is infuriating.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3960 (isolation #170) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3961, Black wrote:
In post 3958, Chandra Nalaar wrote: This as logic for letting Rathe off the hook is infuriating.
This isn't why Rathe got off the hook though. He's probably town, and people shouting "rathe is scum" over and over again isn't really going to convince anyone otherwise
Apparently "I haven't read the game, let's vote up some random lurker" is the most compelling thing most of you have ever heard, so I disagree.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (isolation #171) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4034, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Also does anyone have a read on Doctor Drew?

What are people's reads on that slot?
I have a townread there.

Since you aren't a patch fan, wanna help me kill their replacement?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (isolation #172) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2703, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Drew is town. He is flexible and unconcerned about how he looks.
I didn't like him until I did my review. But the ways in which I disliked him were more of a "this person makes bad posts and likes to dunk on me for no reason" thing which I have gotten from him in other games and he's been town in all of them.

This is a little stale as he's done nothing since, but not where I want to go today.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4084 (isolation #173) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4081, SquirtleSquad wrote: Every instinct in me is screaming to just run away from this thread and let whatever happen but it seems like I'm kinda incapable of doing that.
It's nice having someone else around who thinks the current thread direction is insane.

Pedit: VOTE: Meuh
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4090 (isolation #174) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4088, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4076, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4062, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4059, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4053, SquirtleSquad wrote: I dont think I gave you an ultimatum. I was intending it as an olive branch for you to work with me if you're town. If you don't wanna you don't wanna.

My ability to get what I want this game is roughly zero so unless y'all land on one of my town reads I don't particularly care anymore.
Well when you are voting me and calling me scum.

And then you say "if you are town vote this"

It reads as an ultimatum of "I'm killing you unless you help me kill this other slot I like more".
You new to Mafia?
Yup. And I'm already better than you. Wasn't hard, really. All I had to do was roll a dice and vote for who it landed on, and I am already doing better than you are on a good day.
i think this is cap, and not even you believe what you're saying.

just looks like try hard taunting.
The best humor contains a grain of truth ;)
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (isolation #175) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I shouldn't cheerlead this tbh. The pissing contest isn't helping the day end.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4108 (isolation #176) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4108, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4107, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I shouldn't cheerlead this tbh. The pissing contest isn't helping the day end.
they're pissing, i'm collecting it for dna and analysing it.
Sure, bud.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4112 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4112, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4110, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 4108, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4107, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I shouldn't cheerlead this tbh. The pissing contest isn't helping the day end.
they're pissing, i'm collecting it for dna and analysing it.
Sure, bud.
God I wanna post the dril tweet again but its only funny when I use it sparingly.

Anyway, Drew townread? You said you had one can you explain?
I quoted my reason a page ago or so. Not ironclad, but good enough for day 1.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4114 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I love that post tags don't work. That rules.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4122, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4056, SquirtleSquad wrote: Basically this game has been a revolving door of like 8 names over and over again the whole day and as soon as any of them gain any real traction klick comes in and says they're town and then everyone unvotes them and the next name gets brought up again and I am so tired of it.
In post 4081, SquirtleSquad wrote: Every instinct in me is screaming to just run away from this thread and let whatever happen but it seems like I'm kinda incapable of doing that.
In post 4102, SquirtleSquad wrote: I hope we get like 7 nightkills tonight.
In post 4103, SquirtleSquad wrote: Even better if I'm one of them lmao.
Shea has become my spirit animal.

And this 'who's got the bigger dick' back and forth from FL and LLD is making me say fuck it, let's Lim Magical and end it.

I feel like Sisyphus.
Sisyphus puts in the effort, he doesn't sit on the sidelines making fun of the boulder.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4177 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

This is such a good use of everyone's time.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4185 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

If I start posting bunny suicides on Chandra, am I obligated to MS paint in some fire as well?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4191 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4190, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4187, Chandra Nalaar wrote: If I start posting bunny suicides on Chandra, am I obligated to MS paint in some fire as well?
I have so many Chandra's Phoenix jokes I want to make here.

And yes I did come back with a giant rod inside me just to say this and peace again lmfao
What a fun rhetorical device that would be. No need to make statements like "I would rather carve my eyes out with a cayenne encrusted metal straw than read another post of this" when you could just do it and be fine.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4200 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

If you had a secret wife then her murder is going to be really convenient for me, so I'm cool with it.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4202 (isolation #185) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Besides, have you ever seen Meuh and a man in a yellow sweater in the same room? I didn't think so.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (isolation #186) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4233, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
The Plan

everyone will post a list of names in yellow (easy to spot) that they would compromise on. The name that was in the most lists after 8 hours is the lim we agree to all join
Look if you want to kill NM you can say so without inventing a convoluted reason.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (isolation #187) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4261, Klick wrote:
In post 4191, Save The Dragons wrote: Klick deferring to FL is weird
Regardless of whatever else is happening his accuracy is very high

He's also not the only one I'm trying to defer to
Not used to seeing you come out with takes this bad!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4272 (isolation #188) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4267, Klick wrote:
In post 4262, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 4261, Klick wrote:
In post 4191, Save The Dragons wrote: Klick deferring to FL is weird
Regardless of whatever else is happening his accuracy is very high

He's also not the only one I'm trying to defer to
Not used to seeing you come out with takes this bad!
What is bad about it specifically
I could see this going one of two directions and I have thoughts on both
It's the one that would drag the discussion back to a negative place, so I don't see it helping right now.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4300 (isolation #189) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Some of us just cope with snark and poor mental health ok.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4363 (isolation #190) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4360, Firebringer wrote: sure, if no one claims to have fought titus. Then we can assume its a scum.
Titus if no one claims to have fought you, please out the pokemon because I can figure out which pokemon players have
I don't agree with outing these roles so casually and without consensus. They're shitty vigs but still vigs.
In post 4363, SquirtleSquad wrote: dondozo didnt target me. :(
If they exist, I could see a scum rolestopper or etc dunking on you.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (isolation #191) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4367, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4365, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I don't agree with outing these roles so casually and without consensus. They're shitty vigs but still vigs.
its not outing a role its outing the pokemon.
and im only saying it should be outted because if someone is hiding that they are fighting Titus im assuming thats a scum move 100% of the time.
Why is that a scum move? How is it different from vigging her without outing?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4371 (isolation #192) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I'm gonna need you to participate today.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4375 (isolation #193) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I think Titus is a reasonable target for a town battler here. If it was against someone widely townread I might agree with you, but it's not.

I am under the impression it is not true that everyone is able to initiate battles.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4379 (isolation #194) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4377, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I think Titus is a reasonable target for a town battler here. If it was against someone widely townread I might agree with you, but it's not.

I am under the impression it is not true that everyone is able to initiate battles.
To be clear - my understanding is that only players whose roles say they can initiate battles can initiate battles, so outing this info would be outing someone's role.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (isolation #195) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

The first order of business today should be running up Metens to force them to play. We can determine the next step after that.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4390 (isolation #196) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4358, Titus wrote: Like I didn't want to fight anonymous. I could have hurt town. A vig is one thing but forcing me to attack someone I may not want to is bull. Auto 6 is also garbage.
In post 4388, Titus wrote:
In post 4383, SirCakez wrote: I also think yesterday's wagonomics point to the Rathe slot being scum bc why could we not push that through at like L-2
I also just think slots that cycle players constantly are more likely to be scum as a rule of thumb
I almost vigged it. But found someone else scummier.
What am I missing here, Titus?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (isolation #197) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4401, Titus wrote:
In post 4392, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 4358, Titus wrote: Like I didn't want to fight anonymous. I could have hurt town. A vig is one thing but forcing me to attack someone I may not want to is bull. Auto 6 is also garbage.
In post 4388, Titus wrote:
In post 4383, SirCakez wrote: I also think yesterday's wagonomics point to the Rathe slot being scum bc why could we not push that through at like L-2
I also just think slots that cycle players constantly are more likely to be scum as a rule of thumb
I almost vigged it. But found someone else scummier.
What am I missing here, Titus?
My other post and an OR.
I have no idea what this means.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #198) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:21 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 4409, Flavor Leaf wrote: Suffice to say, we fade on the Magical Girl wagon here.
You can try. I plan on scumhunting.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (isolation #199) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Like, the wagon is suspicious, but I don't see the need to artificially limit myself to that group.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”