Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Prism was townie to me a lot yesterday. I felt confident about townPrism then, and nothing else hasn’t popped out that made me think differently. Nothings really changed here, i generally have just been going with Prism is town when I read their posts.

Hiraki could go either way. I don’t really have a read here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gamma’s likely town. This is a soul read for me, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gamma likes to push me when I’m scum, and no doubt would be on me right now if they were scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So on my POE list, it leaves Piplup, Stefan, Hiraki.
Piplup
Piplup
Townie
Piplup
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Piplup »

In post 1097, Flavor Leaf wrote:Piplup is super scummy, and the way Erika was talking made it seem like they didn’t want to play a scum game with “normal queue players” even though I wouldn’t call at least 9 of the players here as Normal Queue players.
You are making a lot of noise because you are being scum read.

One question: If I am lynched and flip town, will you concede that you are scum (and vote yourself)?

If so, we can end today right now. I'm am 100% no doubt that you are scum.
Piplup
Piplup
Townie
Piplup
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Piplup »

The caveat there is, if you don't vote yourself, the rest of the town has to lynch you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 195, UC Voyager wrote:
official vote count 1.2

Saudade: Flavour Leaf, MagnaOfIllusion, Gamma Emerald, Hoopla

Flavour Leaf: implosion, GreyIce, Saudade, Cheetory6

MagnaOfIllusion: Erika Futuro

Hoopla: StefanB

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

because I still have not gotten a replacement for floosh so I will add 1 day to the deadline. day one officially ends in 15 days on April 15, 11:50 PST
For me to believe that, that means that the Saudade/Flavor wagons here would have to be all town.

So the thing that stands out to me here is MOI on Saudade, then Erika being on MOI. I’m going to look a little further into vote counts to see what else is there.

This makes me want to look back at my Piplup/Saudade team.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1104, Piplup wrote:
In post 1097, Flavor Leaf wrote:Piplup is super scummy, and the way Erika was talking made it seem like they didn’t want to play a scum game with “normal queue players” even though I wouldn’t call at least 9 of the players here as Normal Queue players.

One question: If I am lynched and flip town, will you concede that you are scum (and vote yourself)?

I believe someone stated this game that a good way to get 50 pages in a game was to scum read me when I’m town, so that’s where your argument becomes moot. It’s pretty common for me to make a lot of noise when I’m town and getting pushed to lynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I wouldn’t take that deal, because I am town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 500, UC Voyager wrote:
Votecount 1.5

Flavor Leaf(5)
~ (24), (73), (67), (44), (40)

implosion(2)
~ (25), (14)
StefanB(1)
~ (37)
Prism(1)
~ (50)
MagnaOfIllusion(1)
~ (22)
Hoopla(1)
~ (57)
CultOfAthena(1)
~ (6)

Not Voting (1): (20)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-18 00:26:59)

MOD REMINDERS
NONE
This is also interesting to me, because I don’t believe that I didn’t have scum on me.

This makes me lean towards Hiraki/Saudade, but I’m feeling more confident in my earlier POE.
Piplup
Piplup
Townie
Piplup
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Piplup »

No you're not.

You are doing almost nothing but talking about what you do as town and as mafia in other games. You are calling Saudade newbtown but conveniently leaving out that I am also new to this site. You started buddying up to implosion when he said you were being bad with your play. You're starting to drown.

I'm happy to be today's lynch if the rest of town can agree on lynching this scumbutt tomorrow.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1104, Piplup wrote:

This is actually really poor play if you do end up as town, and weak-mediocre scum tactic to discredit.

As town, what would you like me to do? I feel exactly this, right?

“You’re not town, so doesn’t matter!!!” = k, then that’s just incredibly shallow, surface level play by you then, and you should really work on the way you think, because that’s incredibly poor play.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1110, Piplup wrote:No you're not.

You are doing almost nothing but talking about what you do as town and as mafia in other games. You are calling Saudade newbtown but conveniently leaving out that I am also new to this site. You started buddying up to implosion when he said you were being bad with your play. You're starting to drown.

I'm happy to be today's lynch if the rest of town can agree on lynching this scumbutt tomorrow.
I don’t drown even when I’m guiltied as scum...i can literally link games where I spout so much bs after a guilty came out, and then come out laughing about it.

Implosion literally just saw that happen (i wasn’t guiltied there, but I may as well have been :lol:)

I had stated Implosion was a town read for a bit now, so that’s an inaccurate post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, if I end up being the lynch, and then I flip town, I expect you to do the same.
Piplup
Piplup
Townie
Piplup
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Piplup »

I'm to going to go one-on-one with you because it's pointless.

It was down to you or Stefan for me, and your play makes absolutely no sense as town, while Stefan is actually looking at the game rather than his own self-preservation.

(note: I found it funny that you commented on players reading comprehension given your's yesterday)

You can keep using superlatives to (help?) your case, but I'm not responding to them. If you do this as town regularly, I would suggest you stop.
Piplup
Piplup
Townie
Piplup
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Piplup »

In post 1113, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, if I end up being the lynch, and then I flip town, I expect you to do the same.
100% I will.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1114, Piplup wrote:I'm to going to go one-on-one with you because it's pointless.

It was down to you or Stefan for me, and your play makes absolutely no sense as town, while Stefan is actually looking at the game rather than his own self-preservation.

(note: I found it funny that you commented on players reading comprehension given your's yesterday)

You can keep using superlatives to (help?) your case, but I'm not responding to them. If you do this as town regularly, I would suggest you stop.
Nah, I have a lot of success as town playing the way I do, and there’s a good amount of players who know how to read it very well. Certain types of players just can’t handle.

However, here Piplup is statingthat it came down to either Stefan or myself, which implies they are going for a mislynch rather than finding scum, as there would be multiple scum left.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1115, Piplup wrote:
In post 1113, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, if I end up being the lynch, and then I flip town, I expect you to do the same.
100% I will.
And this is not a town thing to do.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

They are also trying to have me stop analyzing, which is inherently scum orientated. Even if I was scum, it benefits to have me do that for association tells.

But as town, it’s good to get out all of my thoughts so people can see if I do in fact end up dying.
Piplup
Piplup
Townie
Piplup
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Piplup »

In post 1116, Flavor Leaf wrote:However, here Piplup is statingthat it came down to either Stefan or myself, which implies they are going for a mislynch rather than finding scum, as there would be multiple scum left.
It implies that I am that certain.
In post 1117, Flavor Leaf wrote:And this is not a town thing to do.
Completely disagree. With my level of certainty, if you did flip town, I would be an easy mislynch come the later stages of the game resulting in a scum win. The best thing to do would be to remove myself before we reach that stage to better help town.
Piplup
Piplup
Townie
Piplup
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Piplup »

In post 1118, Flavor Leaf wrote:They are also trying to have me stop analyzing, which is inherently scum orientated. Even if I was scum, it benefits to have me do that for association tells.

But as town, it’s good to get out all of my thoughts so people can see if I do in fact end up dying.
I have a pronoun. If you could be a polite person and refer to me as a person rather than a thing, that would be great.

I haven't asked you to stop doing anything, except posting every single thought your brain thinks. That clutters and causes confusion, which is scum-oriented.
Piplup
Piplup
Townie
Piplup
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Piplup »

I am going to take a break before I enable more of this nonsense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1120, Piplup wrote:
In post 1118, Flavor Leaf wrote:They are also trying to have me stop analyzing, which is inherently scum orientated. Even if I was scum, it benefits to have me do that for association tells.

I have a pronoun. If you could be a polite person and refer to me as a person rather than a thing, that would be great.

I haven't asked you to stop doing anything, except posting every single thought your brain thinks. That clutters and causes confusion, which is scum-oriented.
I said they. It was referring to the gamestate...you’re just looking for things to paint me in a bad picture.

But I’ve been looking more and I think you’re just horrible town than scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also disagree with that.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1088, implosion wrote:All of this @MoI. Also others but particularly MoI.

Re: 1032. Meh. I see the line of logic but I don't buy it being a strong tell. There are things that scum have to go "out of their way" to do, and this is one of them, but it's something that I think scum at basically anything other than a really low level of play will do sometimes. I don't see why scum-CoA with Erika as a partner would be particularly loathe to post those interactions because I don't think they're the kinds of interactions that are likely to be scrutinized in the way you're describing. They're the kinds of interactions that scum has toward town to generically blend in, and has toward scumbuddies sometimes because they have to do similar things to scum as they are doing to town.

In particular, by that point in the game from CoA, she has reached out to Keely, Gamma, Erika and Saudade. And I think your characterization of her interactions with Erika as being "to discuss reads and share information" loosely applies to all of those interactions, and I don't think it's particularly unlikely that CoA as scum will have picked out a scumbuddy to interact with in that way by then. Or at least, I don't see what you're seeing that makes her interactions with erika more significant.

Basically, I don't think that it's something that scum avoids doing when they're in that mode of interacting with a bunch of players. I think there's solid chances that they'll ignore scumbuddies in that mode, but also solid chances that they'll intentionally throw one in there, similar to the old tell that if flipped scum lists 4-6 names in a post there's probably scum in there.
Hey Implosion - remember yesterday when you were lecturing me that I was focused on a playstyle difference since we inherently disagreed on your position about alignment reading without relational analysis? Well if you are Town this right here is absolutely in the same boat and no amount of you saying "I disagree" is going to change that for me so it's best to not bother. Feel free to disregard my analysis but don't tell me it's wrong.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”