Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I can't read Kaito, so I'm not going to try. I think I've only read him right once, so I won't even try it. I'll iso Maki. Kaede is town.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1523, Kokichi Oma wrote:I say I'll answer anything truthfully, and no one asks if I'm scum. Shame. Too bad, won't answer anything from now on.

VOTE: Ram

I don't know why Ram is scummy, but I'll do it because 2 people told me to.
It's not because he's scummy, it's because there are conditions needed on a wagon for Impossibear to get confirmed as Town.

That's the short version. Would you like the long version?
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

And frankly I won't say anything half as bad as ETL already has, I'm not that terrible. But since apparently everyone else can be horrible to me and that's fine with you Kaede, but when I retaliate in the same way that's a problem, go ahead and vote me.
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Is there a 3rd party this game or is it confirmed scum vs town
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1525, Kokichi Oma wrote:Kaede is town.
Oh my I wonder how did you figure that out.

So tldr you dont have any real reads yet.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1525, Kokichi Oma wrote:I can't read Kaito, so I'm not going to try. I think I've only read him right once, so I won't even try it. I'll iso Maki. Kaede is town.
Who are Kaito and Maki?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Dunnstral and MariaR, if i take a guess.

/quit indefinitely
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1526, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1523, Kokichi Oma wrote:I say I'll answer anything truthfully, and no one asks if I'm scum. Shame. Too bad, won't answer anything from now on.

It's not because he's scummy, it's because there are conditions needed on a wagon for Impossibear to get confirmed as Town.

Yes, Colonel Mustang. As reading 60 pages is hard, and anything in one post makes it easier.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1529, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:

Are you actually clear? Or is everyone just calling you an IC cause I haven't seen a mod post saying you were. But, when I was looking over this game, I thought you were town before I replaced in. But, I didn't follow it too much.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1533, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1529, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:

Are you actually clear? Or is everyone just calling you an IC cause I haven't seen a mod post saying you were. But, when I was looking over this game, I thought you were town before I replaced in. But, I didn't follow it too much.
Yes i'm mod confirmed.

/quit indefinitely
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Spoiler: excessively long catch-up post
In post 21, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 16, Tchill13 wrote:Ooh a Miller claim right out of the gates.

I vote to policy it.
If there absolutely has to be a policy lynch on Dave I think it would be better to be on D2. If a vig exists they can shoot Dave tonight and save us the lynch.
this post is not good.
In post 26, Tchill13 wrote:Well that's very lazy... Lol

I'm fine with deciding on day play. Last time I shoved a policy lynch done everyone's throat. Wasnt enjoyable. I was scum but I still didn't enjoy creating such a toxic state lol.
this is town.
In post 34, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 28, davesaz wrote:There are some who prefer not to hear self meta but since you asked might as well. I would say it's more accurately an aversion to gambits as any alignment.
Not claiming miller as town would be a gambit on hoping to not be investigated.
While we're on the subject of self meta and laying low, it is also true that I'm usually passive until I have a substantial lead to follow.
Okay.

Ghost
this is town.
In post 36, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 35, MariaR wrote:Pedit: HUH? That wasn't my goal
Oh ok
Well i thought you were trying to go for something like that to read me even tho i claimed town, but people these days, they dont trust anyone!
yikes.
In post 44, MariaR wrote:
In post 41, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 38, MariaR wrote:I was just looking to see if you'd act sketchy/squeamish about it...although perhaps I should've said srs vote after a few more posts cause maybe it was obv I was trying to get a reaction. Reeeee
Pedit: I trust everyone until you give me a reason not too :wink:
Nah the trick is to withhold your vote until that person makes even a mildly substantial post, then throw it down and say Serious Vote. It's a known trick but still works. The catch is that you're more likely to get reactions from other people who want to know why rather than the actual target.
Eh I just want to get out of RVS I'm hyped about this game and the talk of miller play that comes down to throwing opinions around isn't really my style. We'll get a serious vote and time I guess I just won't be the one to do it...maybe
this reads as genuine to me.
In post 50, Tchill13 wrote:Lol. Now I'd suspect this being scum theater more so than the other thing.
i dislike posts like this. it makes people paranoid about other players without actually justifying why.

verylazy's #60-61 are town.

i was starting to scumread alchemist but they sort of redeemed themselves in #63.
In post 78, wilky wrote:
In post 77, Ouroboros wrote:VOTE: Wilky

Very very very high odds of this being scum

Why because I pointed out your mistake? I wasn't cc'ed dave hardclaimed miller first, I claimed it second.
this is town, but yikes, what a bad deflection
In post 93, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 89, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 87, wilky wrote:So we're just assuming that safe claims are given now?
Like this is SUCH an "I'm scum and didn't have fakeclaims" response.
Well it doesnt feel like that, it feels more like scum using fake claims to their advantage, but i do wonder, eh why not.
VOTE: wilky
this is not town.

manwithnoname's #97 is super bad and opportunistic.
In post 127, Ankamius wrote:
In post 124, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Ankamius

I know the "do little until later" is kind of your thing, but I would think by now you'd have at least commented on something worthwhile. So got any thoughts to share?
Yes, I don't think the miller claim conversation is going to get anywhere.

But really, I'm waiting on something specific before I start analyzing things. I want to test something.
i'm curious if this turns out to be true. also, slight townread on alchemist.
In post 137, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:miller talk is dumbass shit lol

are you guys ready to lynch scum or not
nice

In post 155, ManWithNoName wrote:VOTE: TChill

In a sea of PR claims I trust this the last
lmfao, this is mafia, right?

i think ourbouros is town.
In post 186, Ramcius wrote:
In post 183, Ouroboros wrote:? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?

Why would he just not claim it if that was an issue on his radar? Why would he ever be getting protection from investigative roles when he explicitly claimed something that doesn't require investigative roles?

You're just scum pushing a mislynch to distract from Wilky here well over 90% of the time.
VOTE: Wilky

fine, have your way
why would you do this?
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:Because focusing on negative utility roles is a distraction and is the kind of thing I'd expect scum to be doing if both millers were town
good post
In post 254, Ouroboros wrote:I wish everyone townread me for effortposting and trying to gamesolve early, it would make my life so much easier. :? :D
i do.
In post 256, MariaR wrote:
In post 255, Alchemist21 wrote:
@MariaR
What's your read/opinion on Ramcius right now? You seem to have played with them before but you popped in with the Nero vote and haven't commented on Ram's actions and wagon.
I haven't commented on Ram on purpose. I rather not speak on Ram atm if a wagon keeps going I'll comment but for now I rather shut up about him due to my own reasons.
i am also curious to see if this holds true.
In post 310, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 308, Ouroboros wrote:I was hoping to solve this game before the weekend
Here let me help you
I'm town.
i
hate
the fact that this is working on me.
In post 326, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 323, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Oh GIF's not around, now that comment ended up being kinda anti climatic.
I guess I'll have to prove my townyness later.
Well, I think I know what's coming up, so, in anticipation of the Innocent Child reveal that I'm sure you are talking about.

UNVOTE:
this reads like scum-paranoia to me.
In post 347, Ouroboros wrote:VOTE: Ventriloquist

Actually can I get team support here this intrigues me
ok, ourboros is town for sure.
In post 350, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 347, Ouroboros wrote:VOTE: Ventriloquist

Actually can I get team support here this intrigues me
Why Ventriloquist?

He's barely a blip on my mental RADAR right now.
:thinking:
In post 366, ManWithNoName wrote:Wraith
Ankamius
Dunnstral
Impossibear
Ventriloquist
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

So, by the way, here is my issue with Ventriloquist vote right now. These slots all fall into the same "barely a blip on the RADAR" place.

I would like to see anything resembling actually playing the game from all these slots. Maybe Dunnstral does not belong on here.
why do you keep protecting ventriloquist??? why are you deflecting? a good way to tell if this post is sincere is whether or not manwithnoname actually tries to read/engage with dunnstral.

realmen's #408-411 is town.
In post 450, ManWithNoName wrote:I can understand the reaction to my posting, by the way. I'm just going to have to be better going forward.

I still think Realmen is the best vote at this point in time. Ventriloquist can be on notice, but Realmen has actually been scummy (I will admit again, amusing) but scummy, overall.
please tell me this slot got lynched.
In post 456, Ankamius wrote:Either you don't remember me as well as you think you do or you're purposely ignoring the fundamental core of how I play the game.
I sort of like this.
In post 462, Ramcius wrote:I don't like Ventrilo's attempt push me, i dlike Wraith's "5 scum, no faceclaim", we still have Tchill/Wilky situation, Realmen asking to be burned with the fire, hebi's sheeping is unsettling, Nero is awkwardly silent

Hm, i guess i try

VOTE: Nero

others at least are talking
ok, this might be the worst post yet.
In post 468, Ramcius wrote:As for TRs, i never give those, unless someone do or say something that makes them locktown in my eyes, otherwise all my TRs are subject to change
i dont have a problem with this at face value, but ramicus's reads in #462 were lazy and vague.
In post 501, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 495, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 482, Ouroboros wrote:
@ManWithNoName
- Are you scum reading Jungle for his lack of AI posts?

Ghost
I do believe that is the best way to phrase it. He reads in a way that he's not trying to game solve, he's just trying to not give away any information. That's enough to earn a scum read from me.
This sounds more like a policy lynch than a scum lynch.

Ghost
it definitely doesn't sound like that. what?

i like impossibear's #508.
In post 513, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 166, verylazy wrote:i could hop on wilky wagon but i want to resolve tchill first
Here's a post that, going back, strikes me as scummy actually because of context in general. Verylazy has not offered a read on either wilky or tchill, just a desire to "resolve" tchill and a willingness to join a wagon later. I find it odd that a tchill case is not accompanied with this. I've seen scum, in the past, push a lynch without sorting anyone and line up the ability to switch lynches. I want to give a brief nod to Anonymous Ghost, hopefully without spewing too much what my main is, and say that when rereading just now, her comments in a previous game's mod thread were what sparked this idea.

VOTE: VeryLazy

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to lurking so I don't totally give away my main's identity because that's the whole point of this alt.

Anony, if you remember the game and figure it out from that, please don't tell people, I just want to continue in semi-anonymity.
i really hate this.
In post 517, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:VOTE: verylazy

let's manwagon this eevee instead!
:(
In post 523, Ouroboros wrote:Verylazy is town being wagoned by scum as a counterwagon to scum!Ventriloquist

The fact that people are defending him says a lot
Impossibear comes in with 'scared of wagon speed' even though I've been hard pushing them for days and have gotten absolutely zero results from anyone.
Also the fact that the way that Jingle talked about me as coming across as town with no skill is always a scumpost.
*sigh* Didyou even attempt to understand my post? I am trying to work with you.
I read all your posts, I just didn't get the things from it that you apparently wanted. You should have just bussed Ventriloquist.
youre the only good player.
In post 531, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:fuck off. jingle was clearly wrong about you. and i'm the one who said you had no skill. i see i was right. go away.

fuck off both of you. idiots.

towns these days are garbage. i don't know why i bother with discussion.
this is still probably town, especially with their #547, but give me a break.

pages 24-27 were a waste of time to read.
In post 652, Ankamius wrote:Hey Ghost, while you're here:

I'm hard-townreading your slot due to RC, but why do the posts in
your
half of the hydra feel so weird to me? Is there something about your combined play that I'm missing or am I sensing playstyle clashes?
i like this. i also like their analysis in #667.

the verylazy push feels like a deflection, and a no-information lynch. i want to read more into that wagon later.

i disagree with ourbourso's #702. they are explaining why verylazy's play isn't optimal, but i dont see a single argument for why their play makes them mafia.
In post 703, Wraith wrote:You know it's a good sign for the town when players are more concerned with figuring out hydra/alt identities than scum.
Quote an example.
In post 717, Ramcius wrote:
In post 711, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 674, Ramcius wrote:
GiF
my vote should be on Nero
y aren't you trying to engage me or talk about my content or anything?
i would, but there's hardly anything to engage in your ISO
this is so god damn lazy.

vent's #737-742 reads like flailing scum to me. i tend to react in a similar way when i get called out as mafia, it's a mess of over-defensiveness and "look at this guy, not me!"
In post 764, Wraith wrote:Not really sure why but I don't see Impossibear as particularly scummy and I think Ouro's fixation on them right now is unhealthy.
Posts like this stop me from scumreading Wraith.

On top of that, Wraith's #779 and #788 really good.
In post 814, MariaR wrote:I'll be able to give you that answer in due time.
Still waiting on this.
In post 840, Ankamius wrote:
In post 695, Alchemist21 wrote:See this is the kind of post I've been wanting. It also looks like you only refused my demands for content because you're scumreading me since you're willing to give them to Impossibear in your Town reads. Anyway, more like these please.

VOTE: Ventriloquist
I've been very cold towards your demands because of not only my initial read on you, but parts of your engagement on me reads manipulative.

This post in particular is very difficult to quantify in any sense, regardless of context from your other posts or not. It factors into my other question from you, but why did you completely drop this after spending so much of your time and effort trying to brute force info out of me?
Good post.
In post 866, Ouroboros wrote:HEBICHAN, WHY HAVE YOU TWICE TRIED TO CREATE COUNTERWAGONS TO VENTRILOQUIST NOW?
A pertinent point.

The timing argument about Vent is actually a good point, and paired with their previous bad posts + pushes, I would be super surprised if they didn't get lynched.
In post 1009, ManWithNoName wrote:Taking a break from my illness today to comment, I think Nero does not deserve to be in the lynchpool tomorrow, he got townier since I made my lynchpool.

If I'm still around tomorrow and do not get vigged, I'll probably votepark verylazy slot unless the replacement comes in and wows me.

I'm like 100% not the Scum kill, I would assume.
:roll:

The fact that ManWithNoName flipped town is completely baffling to me, I was just about to tunnel on them. Yikes.
In post 1043, Dunnstral wrote:Try

VOTE: VeryLazy

Instead
This came out of nowhere, unless I'm drastically misremembering Dunnstral's posts.
In post 1065, Ramcius wrote:guys, if you want PL lurker, lynch Wraith/Tchill, Dunn/very is just daed weight and not much info to gain from them
This post is not good.
In post 1087, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1086, Ankamius wrote:Nah, I'll reveal it when I care enough to. Not before then.
ran out of "how to scum 101" tricks?

>"it was just a reaction test and you failed it"
>"you can never lynch me"
>"i know your team"
This post is even worse.
In post 1113, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1111, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:You know what's interesting Ank?
After Vent flipped scum one of the things that crossed my mind was to enter this game voting you.

I've been thinking about it tho, and I dont think scum quickhammers their partner in that situation, it's more likely for vent to just self-hammer, gives less information overall.
I'm not afraid to bus.
Town post.

I completely missed the boat on Wilky, and I need to ISO them.
In post 1152, hebichan wrote:I mean, if you don't know what I'm talking about, maybe read your own reads list.

Otherwise, its pretty obvious you're just making things up as you go along here.
This is weird. I don't like it.
In post 1180, Wraith wrote:
In post 396, Alchemist21 wrote:The train of thought from Impossibear on Wilky and Ram is a lot like my own. Can you talk to me more about the Maria/Nero interaction? Because we're seeing opposite things there.

I'm giving Ank a few hours to deliver on that promise for content and if they don't I'm moving my vote back there.
Maybe I'm getting tunnel vision, but considering Ank did come back with a flood of posts about an hour and a half after this one from Alchemist gives me more bad vibes about Ank.

Agree with the Alchemist TR as well
Wraith is solid-town, even though I don't agree with their conclusion here.
In post 1341, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: wilky

im just gonna sheep what seems like decent logic.

off the past few pages i agree with the reasoning behind the wilky wagon.
uhh, there was no reasoning in the last few pages about why wilky was scum, unless i missed it. this is opportunistic.

the verylazy slot is town.

the back and forth between ourbouros and dunnstral makes me think that dunnstral is scum.
In post 1430, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1420, Impossibear wrote:This is about trading the possibility that Ramcius might get quicklynched for conftowning me.
i don't like this - you ok to trade unknown role for you becoming conftown, but you refuse to use claimed miller?
the only reason i dislike this post is because im 99% sure ramicus would not say this if he wasn't the one on the chopping block.

this post is way too long, so i'll post my thoughts/responses to the last couple of pages in another post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well that makes things easier.

Kaede if I was a friendly neighbor, would you confirm me as town.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1532, Kokichi Oma wrote:

Yes, Colonel Mustang. As reading 60 pages is hard, and anything in one post makes it easier.
Real Men Only Jungle has given a quest to Impossibear that can confirm Impossibear as Town if it's fulfilled.

The condition of the quest are:
-Be the 3rd vote on a wagon that reaches L-1. This must be reflected in an official vote count.
-Be the hammer on this Day's lynch.

The purpose of the Ram wagon is to satisfy the first condition. Impossibear has asked for specific slots to be on the wagon to preven an lolhammer when ot reaches L-1. They have also asked that all other players use pseudovotes in FOS form until this condition can be met.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That sounds too complicated, but thanks Colonel Mustang
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1536, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well that makes things easier.

Kaede if I was a friendly neighbor, would you confirm me as town.
I'm not gonna do a repeat of DRV3 if you're not even remotely a townread.
If that's your actual role tho, yes.

/quit indefinitely
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I can't read Maria this game. She's not doing either of her tells. It's hard.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

She's not doing ANYTHING at all this game... other than her first posts where she was trying to read me.

/quit indefinitely
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, it's tough to tell. I don't think her doing anything is AI for her, by the way. Cause sometimes she's just really lazy or motivated.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

I can read you a book if you like.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1464, Impossibear wrote: Hey, projectmatt, vote Ramcius. It's not about lynching him or his alignment, but is crazy protown.
i think i missed something important about the roles in this game when i was reading. can you explain why you're having people pseudo-vote? what specifically are you testing for?
In post 1475, Ouroboros wrote:Note: no one in this game is going to vote ramcius.
if we're doing the thing we're doing it on wilky who is scum.
I feel like this game needs more angry RC since Impossibear have taken advantage of me trying to be polite this gamestate to shit all over the game and try to lock in mislynches.

As of tomorrow I'm going to start bringing out the big guns again but I give everyone the next 12 or so hours before I make my full case explaining why Impossibear isn't just stupid as fuck town, they're scum making the game as toxic as they have to in order to try to take away my leverage over the town and secure mislynches secure that when I get nightkilled not tonight but in two nights that no one will have the balls to go against them.

The existence of the role that swaps scum roles basically guarantees the existence of a godfather setup spec wise.
you're town, and you're also completely off the mark.
In post 1493, Ouroboros wrote:It stops when they replace out or die. I didn't pick this fight but I'm going to win it.
do you even want to lynch the mafia?

at the moment, my lynchpool looks like ramcius, hebichan or tchill. i need to iso a good portion of the game again because i have way too many null reads.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1543, MariaR wrote:I can read you a book if you like.
As long as that book is titled "The Alignment of the players of Fallout Mafia" then sure.

/quit indefinitely
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1537, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1532, Kokichi Oma wrote:

Real Men Only Jungle has given a quest to Impossibear that can confirm Impossibear as Town if it's fulfilled.

The condition of the quest are:
-Be the 3rd vote on a wagon that reaches L-1. This must be reflected in an official vote count.
-Be the hammer on this Day's lynch.

The purpose of the Ram wagon is to satisfy the first condition. Impossibear has asked for specific slots to be on the wagon to preven an lolhammer when ot reaches L-1. They have also asked that all other players use pseudovotes in FOS form until this condition can be met.
oh, thanks for explaining

vote: ramicus
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1545, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
As long as that book is titled "The Alignment of the players of Fallout Mafia" then sure.
But I'm already doing more then you know~
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maki, am I scum or town quick! And is Kaito scum or town, even quicker!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1548, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Maki, am I scum or town quick! And is Kaito scum or town, even quicker!
Who were you
Kaito is hard town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”