Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #0) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Fumuki »

Reading the thread and catching up guys

@mod could we pretty please have a 72 hours extension to the deadline Angel-sama? I like to have time to interact with the players and there has been some lurking/long waited replacement
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #1) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Fumuki »

I'm halfway to the game and have some comments to make:

[TW, Skitter, Espeonage] did some interactions back on the first pages and I would say that there's at least one scum there, and without any data from skitter, I may be leaning to her.

Sando feels really off when compared with his town game in Open 720

I've no town read aside from people saying that is UD for meta so please give me some obv!town moments
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #2) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, I think I didn't make something clear...

I"m not in bloody capslock god mode yet because I didn't read good part of Open 720, but...

SANDO REALLY, BUT FRICKING REALLY MAY NEED ROPE

Not only that, if I compare to Open 720 and comprove that he's off, I'll be asking for some explanations to some players here that played there as well and didn't say anything about him
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #3) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Fumuki »

btw I may or may not skip the rest of the pages that I need to read guys

To be honest I'm kinda let down, I hadn't read in what kind of slot I was replacing in, I simply saw that it was multiball and wanted to roll scum

I would lurk out but this playerlist is kinda good

and hi the worst, Sando, Pintu and Espeonage! How are you guys?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #4) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh and hi to Ceejay as well

btw

Rolled red or yellow here?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #5) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Fumuki »

Okay, I've read all the game (I skipped some posts though)

I would say that after page 8 or something Sando begins to feel more like as he played in Open 720 but it's mostly the kind of talk easily not much AI so I'm uncertain. May or may not still need rope.

Skitter...hmmm...I don't know what to make of Skitter anymore...almost every post of her is a wall, I'll gather some meta on her and ISO later I guess?
In post 617, pinturicchio wrote:UNVOTE: FumukiI'll give the time to interact you're asking for, but please read your own slot and tell us what you think about it
I read Draynth posts...the thing is that there's not much to read on him? I never played with him and I saw people mostly reading him based on meta
In post 622, AP wrote:UNVOTE:
Thanks for bringing the slot back to life
Hmmmm...but...I'm hyperactive sometimes? Not sure if you'll appreciate at all...
In post 623, ManWithNoName wrote:I don't get a hi :(
Also, Fumuki can be town.
S-sorry...?
It was mostly a salutation to people I've already played with but you've a point, I should have said hi to everyone :/
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #6) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Fumuki »

Draynth slot posted little so I'm going to ramble here since I like it. This post is mostly a setup analyzes.

I was back there to read this game mechanics to see how much we were fucked up here since in the multiball that I've read before there was a fair chance of it ending up as
Mafia & Werewolf vs Town
rather than
Mafia vs Werewolf vs Town
. Mainly because Mafia and Werewolf hadn't to necessarily kill each other for win-con. Town would need to lynch scum almost every day and still had chance of losing.

However hmmmm, yeah, it seems balanced for town here more or less, because Werewolves need necessarily to hunt mafia, Mafia may or may not hunt werewolves and Town...well...we need to lynch scum.

Not only that, it's better as hell that Werewolves kill mafia with night kill and not townies actually, just as well push lynches in the rival scumteam. If they leave too many mafiosos alive they simply get endgamed with the "special endgame mechanics" apparently.

In other words, town best shot and mafia best shot is probably lynching at least one werewolf at day light. While werewolves best shot is to night kill mafia at night.

If all werewolves get lynched, there's no night kill anymore and it progress to basically a vanilla nightless game, and it's good to town if werewolves already eliminated at least one mafia until there because if not, mafia will have too much influence in day light.

In other words...IT'S GOING TO BE ENTERTAINING EVEN AS TOWN GUYS HOLYYYY CRAPPP

HYPE TRAIN

Plus, by disclosing/discussing this information I concluded that it would help town more than anything, because if the werewolves weren't paying attention, for some unknown reason they could think that shooting town is the best option.

It's not.

Optimally, werewolves doesn't worry about town until they hurt mafia, and if town eliminates werewolves we control all of the kills in this game.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #7) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 626, pinturicchio wrote: This might be a "NotWolf!slip" since wolf is not yellow in this game, by the way
:thinking:
In post 627, ManWithNoName wrote:Maybe Fumuki is colorblind. Ableist
r-rude...

I like it.

Hmmm, anyway, do anyone has anything to say about my setup analyzes?

By the way, let me leave this here for now

VOTE: Sando
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #8) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 632, AP wrote:I have a confession to make:
The game is going too slow
for me to remember what made me think what of X or Y
Yeah...I've been only for some time here but it's seems really slow paced...

Can I post gifs btw people?
I know team hunting isn't that effective on D1 where we have no flips to begin with, but my point is a townie acting scummy could very well be pegged as town still IF one could eliminate enough possibilities for their partner.
I think this can apply more or less to mafiozos that has 2 partners, but never to the wolves that has only one partner. It would need to be necessary to disregard every other player as a possible partner to that player and I doubt that could happen, specially in D1.

Anyway, the problem would be how to eliminate partners, because that's different from associative. Associatives tell you who is more likely to be a partner, now eliminating someone as a potential partner to X scum is harder and sketcher.

I would suggest as Espeonage said that the formation of wagons is a good town tell but that's sketchy as well, since I saw skitter mentioning that there was bussing in the last Jungle Replubic.

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #9) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 633, the worst wrote:same but my main read is u suck for picking on draynth
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #10) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Fumuki »

Do you guys know what's the worst nightmare we've here?

That there's another replacement coming very probably.

TheYankee hasn't posted it's been ages.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #11) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, and before anyone forgets...

Sando still needs rope.

Thanks and I'm not casing it for now, done too much effort already.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #12) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 638, the worst wrote:Oh yeah he always replaces out. That's just his thing. Who was the scumteam that involved bussing in the last jungle republic?
No idea, I saw skitter mentioning it

If you give us a good and sensual quack I could take the effort to search for it though...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #13) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 641, the worst wrote:
In post 639, Fumuki wrote:
In post 638, the worst wrote:Oh yeah he always replaces out. That's just his thing. Who was the scumteam that involved bussing in the last jungle republic?
No idea, I saw skitter mentioning it

If you give us a good and sensual quack I could take the effort to search for it though...
qu... :oops: quack, Fumuki~.... :oops:
I'M ALMOST REALLY SEARCHING FOR IT

THAT'S SOME TALENT RIGHT THERE
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #14) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 640, Sando wrote:
In post 619, Fumuki wrote:SANDO REALLY, BUT FRICKING REALLY MAY NEED ROPE

Not only that, if I compare to Open 720 and comprove that he's off, I'll be asking for some explanations to some players here that played there as well and didn't say anything about him
Rofl, out of CJ, NM, Pintu and Duckling, the person who flaked out wants to accuse me of being different from there?

Where's that "proof", game going too fast for you to post it?
Do you think that I'm the kind of player to accuse someone without any bases? even as scum I scum hunt with some evidence. I'm just not in the mood of casing you now after a setup analysis + 25 pages read. I'm human you know?
Your analysis of wolf-game is flat out wrong by the way.
Is that so? A optimal strategy for a faction in my opinion heavily depends of what the other faction will be doing. Be it town, mafia or wolfs.

Now I would if possible like some explanations of why it's wrong, and why you've been so focused with the wolves strategy Sando, it's not the first time you mention it.
While we're on the topic (and this might help you realise the error of your ways Fumuki) of 720, I'm putting it out there now: Do not CC as seer, especially D1. Scum and Wolf optimal strategy is going to nearly always be claim seer, if you're the seer, let them claim and just quietly go about your business. If you die, we shall avenge you, promise.
Heh...what has it to do with 720 Sando?

And I know that counterclaiming isn't a very good idea here, however I suggest that the seer leave us some crumbs of their night targets or we'll be fucked.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #15) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Fumuki »

By the way Sando, why did you imply that I shouldn't accuse you just because my previous me lurked/replaced? I've been posting content here for you try to sort me now, and I'm suspicious of you based on what you said back there.

Please don't discredit me before I even say my arguments? .-.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #16) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 642, Sando wrote:
In post 620, Fumuki wrote:and hi the worst, Sando, Pintu and Espeonage! How are you guys?
Hi, I'm good, how's things with you?
More or less fine I guess...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #17) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 649, Sando wrote:
Rofl, so you haven't read 720 then? The entire game hinged on me gamesolving D3 by telling the tracker not to CC. You might want to read it before you meta read me based off that.
I haven't read 720 completely and already stated it, nonetheless I think I've see enough to tell that you're kind of different, yes .-.
Crumbing D1 is fairly pointless.
No, I didn't mean to crumb in d1 .-., just the results if someone is cleared or not of being wolf.
How can you not work out what I'm getting at?
I worry about your powers of deduction
: Wolves want to kill seer more than scum.
Why are you being so aggressive...I really don't remember you being like this...plus, it's kind of a scumtell to be so personally aggressive with another player in hope of discrediting them.

Anyway...ah...only the Wolves want to kill the seer I think? I mean, as long as the seer is alive there's the chance of a Wolf being guilted and lynched .-.

Why would ever Mafia want to kill the seer?

The thing is that you see to be thinking about Wolf strategies but not of town or mafia strategies. It sounds more like you're less trying to understand the setup as a whole and more like you're simply a wolf thinking what you should do.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #18) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 652, the worst wrote:Fumuki is steategising what wolf would be doing mafia/wolf or town indicative d1? IYO
Analyzing the setup as a whole and seeing how things go isn't even much AI, it's more a question of play style.

Now, what's worrying me is Sando focusing in the Wolves pov (it's not the first time) and not realizing what town/mafia should do. That's AI for me, why would you focus in a certain alignment if you weren't part of it?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #19) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 651, ceejayvinoya wrote:Oh Fumuki is here. Lols. Hey Fumuki :P

Lemme catch up a bit.
Hi Ceejay...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #20) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 658, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 651, ceejayvinoya wrote:Oh Fumuki is here. Lols. Hey Fumuki :P

Lemme catch up a bit.
@Fumuki what do you think of Sando not knowing earlier that Mafia doesn't have nightkill?
No idea, I don't like to hold too much weight in "slips". For example, I thought that wolfs had yellow color here, but does it mean that I'm necessarily and absolutely not wolf?

Nop, I could have faked it. Ignoring slips that you can't be sure if are genuine or not is for the best
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #21) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 660, the worst wrote:if Sandi is town/maf Fumuki is town/woofer
Okay, now you've got my attention.

Why?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #22) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Fumuki »

[quote="In post 665, the worst"]

I think Sando's play is motivated by maf>town>woofer
Your assumption he's coming from a wolf POV immediately makes me think 'distancing woof' but I don't heavily scumread your slot tbqh/quote]
TW, we need to
heavily
disagree here. Sando didn't notice until a minute ago that Mafia has no reason to want to out the Seer. Do you think if he's scum here he would be thinking only about the other team and not what he himself should do?

It makes no sense duckling. There's some probability of him being mafia, but if Sando is scum, he's very likely flipping wolf here.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #23) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 665, the worst wrote:
I think Sando's play is motivated by maf>town>woofer
Your assumption he's coming from a wolf POV immediately makes me think 'distancing woof' but I don't heavily scumread your slot tbqh
TW, we need to heavily disagree here. Sando didn't notice until a minute ago that Mafia has no reason to want to out the Seer. Do you think if he's scum here he would be thinking only about the other team and not what he himself should do?

It makes no sense duckling. There's some probability of him being mafia, but if Sando is scum, he's very likely flipping wolf here.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #24) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Quoting is becoming messy here so I'll not even quote .-.

1. Sando, I said to
Quick
tune down about insulting you as far as I remember. But let's drop the meta thing until I come back with some conclusions after reading again 720. It's not only me saying that you're kind of off here.

2. I never said that your "don't crumb" was out of nowhere? Sando, what are you talking about? .-.

3. Wait until I quote you back here showing how much you've show knowledge in wolves pov but not much in town/mafia pov here.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #25) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 669, Sando wrote:
In post 659, ceejayvinoya wrote:Ooooh tell me. Is Fumuki wolf?
He's describing sub-optimal wolf play which would equal wolf. But then he seems terribly worried about the NKs coming at Mafia and understands Mafia's play here very well...
Now that's some bullshit.

I've show knowledge in Wolves strategy, Mafia strategy and Town strategy. And believe or not I only shared that wall of analysis to make sure that wolves doesn't fuck both themselves and town by killing townies. They need to kill Mafia.

Why are you so opportunistic here Sando?

I think you seriously need rope.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #26) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 671, Sando wrote: Yo TW, have your fun with Fumi,
but it's just occurred to me: Why are people so concerned about which scumfaction the person is?
Town are the least likely to care about what faction someone is other than that they're scum, at least while seer is alive and well.
WHY YOU AREN'T GETTING THAT AFTER THAT SEER THING I'M ALMOST SURE THAT YOU'RE NOT MAFIA SANDO?

EXCUSE ME?

PLUS, WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT TOWN SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT FACTION THEY LYNCH?

IF WE LYNCH THE WEREWOLVES HERE, IT BECOME NIGHTLESS AND TOWN GAINS 100% CONTROL OF WHO DIES

WATAHELL

You are saying wolf that, wolf that but doesn't realize something SO OBVIOUS IN THE TOWN POV?

YOU'RE KIDDING ME

YOU'VE GOTTA TO BE KIDDING ME

YOU'RE FLIPPING EITHER WOLF OR MAFIA
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #27) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 675, ceejayvinoya wrote:Btw let's all stop speculating on wolf strats pls. Lets not give the wolves a free "How to win Jungle Republic" manual.
Ceejay, let me summarize since people aren't getting it:

Town needs to USE THE WEREWOLFS TO KILL MAFIA

It's not a "manual of how to win Jungle Replubic" given to the wolves, I'm clearly saying here that werewolves need to help town kill mafia first, and that mafia needs to help town lynch the wolves.

It's entirely beneficial to town convince both scumteams to first fight themselves off and only afterwards come to fight town. I'm preventing people like Sando, that if wolf, don't fucking town here by killing townies just "because that's what scum do".

WEREWOLVES, KILL, MAFIA, FIRST.

THERE'S NO ARGUING ABOUT IT. IF THEY KILL TOWN IT'S A MAFIA WIN FOR SURE.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #28) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 677, Sando wrote:
Well he's saying wolves should be killing mafia overnight, ignoring that while that's true, their actual top priority is the seer.
rope.

rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope.

Sando is getting the rope today thanks everyone.

Let's say that this is the optimal play to werewolves. WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? IT'S THE UNIQUE TOWN POWER ROLE, DON'T MAKE THEM GO AFTER HIM.

But anyway, it's not the seer. If they worry about catching the seer they will very probably hit a fricking ton of townies first. When they get the seer mafia will endgame werewolves. Is it that hard to understand?

WEREWOLVES, DON'T FUCK WITH ME, DON'T GIVE MAFIA A EASY WIN

YOU KILL MAFIA AT NIGHT UNTIL AT LEAST CATCHING 2 MAFIOZOS

DON'T MESS THIS UP THINKING THAT YOU SHOULD "KILL POWER ROLES FIRST".
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #29) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 682, Sando wrote:
In post 676, Fumuki wrote:PLUS, WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT TOWN SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT FACTION THEY LYNCH?
So we lynch scum, who's gonna care more about which faction we hit within scum, the faction that ain't scum, or one of the scum factions?

Like...this one is pretty clear cut here.
Omg guys, Sando doesn't get this game. I swear that he doesn't.

Mafia in the first place doesn't need to catch the wolves. Because just like you're thinking, I feared that they would think, and I'm making sure that they don't fuck up, they would for some unknown reason think that the Seer/townies are the threat.

IT'S NOTTTT

Mafia can use the Werewolves kill to eliminate town and only afterwards proceed to lynch wolves BECAUSE THE ENDGAME MECHANICS GIVE PRIVILEGE TO MAFIA, IF IT THERE'S ONLY WOLF AND MAFIA, MAFIA WINS

MAFIA IS THE THREAT TO WOLVES

NOT TOWN

WOLVES BY KILLING US IN SEARCH OF THE SEER ARE GIVING MAFIA A EASY WIN
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #30) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 687, the worst wrote:we lynch ww today
mafia every other day
last ww last

kthx
DUCKLING, THE MAN
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #31) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 685, Sando wrote: 720 peeps, Fumu would like to make this about who's more different between here and 720, I humbly submit...it aint me.
I not even played 720, and my play style changed.

Read Red Flag 722, that's my actual town meta.

Read Micro 801, that's my actual scum meta.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #32) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 691, ManWithNoName wrote:Then, how do we know who is a WW, and who is a mafia?
We don't much actually, you can try to guess by the intention of someone that you think that's scum, see if it seems more plausible to come from Wolf or Mafia

However, I've already stated why Sando, if scum here, is very probably wolf.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #33) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 693, the worst wrote:We ask

MWNN are you ww or mafia?
Fumuki are you ww or mafia?
Sando are you ww or mafia?
1. Probably no, I'm town leaning MWNM

2. nope nope nope

3. yes yes yes yes
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #34) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Fumuki »

OMG, I'VE HAD A REALIZATION

ACTUALLY SANDO CAN BE MAFIA

He's trying to make wolves kill town and hunt the Seer when that benefits more mafia than anything.

Yeah, that's some mafia motivation.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #35) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Guys, I give up, however before I do so, let me make something clear in pro of trying to win as town in a multiball:

First, in multiball town is almost always fucked, confirm?

Confirm.

Now, the thing is, that if werewolves think that they should kill townies to hunt the Seer, they're giving Mafia an advantage, messing both them and town TOGETHER, IN ONE GO.

Town needs Werewolf help in the night to kill Mafia.

Town needs Mafia help in the day to kill Werewolves.

Whatever scumteam loses first, we confront them afterwards.

PLEASE, DON'T MAKE IT A EASY MAFIA WIN

SERIOUSLY
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #36) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I'm not reading TW as a town-good-boy yet but...

I still think that Sando needs rope first.

Thanks for everyone attention. Now I'm going to meme and stop try-harding.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #37) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, you're getting married MWNN?

Congrats
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #38) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 716, Sando wrote:
In post 715, Fumuki wrote:Thanks for everyone attention. Now I'm going to meme and stop try-harding.
You're keeping up admirably this game, well done!
I still think you're a wolf but that sarcasm is good

You've some talent, I confess.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #39) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Should I investigate who is MWNN main to secretly have meta?

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #40) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 723, Sando wrote:
In post 717, the worst wrote:In a way if we lynch ww and seer gets a guilty we could leash the surviving wolf right? Rather than quick lynching
I
think
we'd be better off just taking advantage of having more lynches? Same outcome but actually completely "town" controlled.
rope rope rope rope rope rope

Okay, joking asides I'll stop for a moment deathtunneling you because I did the same thing with CFJ and I regret not trying to talk things more

Sando, that's wrong.

If the 2 werewolves drop dead, it becomes a nightless game practically and town have 100% control of the lynchs. Town has an advantage in nightless games because the town powerhouses can't eat the NK.

Mafia is the one that benefits more by leaving the Werewolves alive because LATER they need to hunt the Seer and that's basically killing townies while Mafia coast.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #41) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 726, ManWithNoName wrote:Fuck it, I'll just say it. I'm brassherald
Wow .-.

Will you believe it if I tell you that in a wild guess I was thinking about Brass?

It was mostly because you said "I don't get a hi?" and it sounded like you had already played with me + your tone.

:shocked:

Anyway, it's nice to play with you again Brass.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #42) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 728, Sando wrote:
Your play makes zero sense as wolf, but it still makes sense as Mafia
. From the way this has gone down I'm fairly strongly leaning town, but that's gut rather than logic and well...read post-game 720 if you want insight into that about me.
I'm saying that Werewolf need to
shoot
Mafia and you say that I'm probably more Mafia than Wolf?

Anyway I'm rather tired, I spent some 3 pages in a 1v1 with you.

Zero votes.

If Sando flips mafia or wolf here and anyone say that it's distancing I'm 100% locking said person as scum.

P-edit: No, I'm not desperate...

Lying. I'm thinking I'm a little bit desperate. If Werewolves try to hunt the Seer amidst the townies Town is probably losing here together with Werewolves themselves but I'm kinda giving up in explaining my reasoning.

It's going nowhere so let's just "scumhunt" then

Sando, who are your main suspects?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #43) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 730, Sando wrote: Are you just misunderstanding or desperate to "prove" me wrong? Me and you are agreeing with each other that both WWs should be dead. By both WWs being dead we get more lynches, which I'm saying is better than leaving the WW "leashed".
Oh, I get it. We indeed were saying the same thing.

I thought you were saying that we should take advantage of the factional kill of the WW because it would be "2 kills" by each cycle of day/night when that's balanced in a no night kill gamestate.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #44) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I'm feeling kinda bad of all this 1v1 but dunno if I regret. I think I did need at least try to get my point across to the WW not mess it up to us by killing town.

I swear that I'm going to be nicer from here on...

Anyway, anyone has a good wagon that isn't TW? I've problem sorting TW.

I can sheep however if at least two persons scum read TW and they have experience with the duckling.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #45) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 734, Sando wrote: Well I'm voting one...the other is Espe, who you should look at if you're so intent on game-theory.

You're also really, really intent on showing that you don't understand 720.
Why did you come in here with such a strong meta-read when you clearly haven't actually read it?
I'll make a case explaining it later. You can have changed in the later days but I don't remember you being exactly like this.

Plus, I'm not even scum reading you sole for the meta thing anymore, a great deal is for what you said back there

Anyway, if we're townhunting it's okay but the ratio of town and scum is 5:7. It's almost as effective scum hunting here so that's why I recommended it.

But I get you, I too usually play by PoE. If I had to say some town reads it's MWNN and I'm mulling over UglyDuck since there's some people with meta on him...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #46) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 735, the worst wrote:Want me to lay down people's experience / historical ability to read me? I think I've talked about it a bit but eh
Sure, if I remember it's mostly MWNN and AP that can read you?

NM too?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #47) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Then MWNN is scum reading you, is my town read/lean and you reveal that he can accurately read you...

I'm going to mull over lynching TW...

I already know who AP is btw duckling, thanks for explaining it all.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #48) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 741, ManWithNoName wrote:What the worst is not saying is that the other time we played together and I stayed in the game, I also read him correctly, by trying to pocket him. Going by our record, he's probably scum this game.

Going by gameplay, I'm not nearly as confident as in Stack the Deck, but I could see the worst as scum right now, but... I'm not super confident in it. I've been a little less focused than I am on my main most of the time. This is a more chill account.
I think you can ask for the mod to replace this account with your main you know?

If you want by any means that is.

And I see, yeah, by gameplay alone is hard to sort TW.

Sando still better lynch imo but...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #49) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 743, ManWithNoName wrote:Also, if you would like to know how to tell that I am obv town, despite my lack of focus, I have been actually interested in the game, and that's Town Indicative for me. Which is why I'm surprised the worst implied he'd be willing to lynch me despite knowing that it's me and I'm like Creature level easy to read.
^ this feel quite honest btw.

I think it was newbie 1864...?

Anyway, I've already see Brass play as scum and well...

HE LURKED. HARD.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #50) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Oh wait, we're in multiball.

Not locktown yet...

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #51) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 742, Sando wrote: You could think my interactions with TW are markedly different - they are, why do you think I'm suspecting him? You should look into us and decide which of us, or is it both of us, that are causing that change in interaction.
You could think I'm more "aggressive" - but you'd have to ignore that I spent basically the entire game calling a town-player a moron
, to the point of telling them I'll never play with them again in any context.
Okay, I'll look at TW vs Sando but that "town-player" that you bad mouthed wasn't Quick was?

If It was it doesn't really matter to me to be honest. A lot of people get mad at Quick, the difference is that you've been passive-aggressive while interacting with almost everyone here.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #52) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Good night MWNN. I'm going to sleep in a bit too, if someone want anything from me say now...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #53) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 755, the worst wrote: This is a post after my own heart
Hmm...was I rude...?

I don't have anything against Quick by the way, I would like to play with him more someday.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #54) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Hmmmm

Let me try to digest some things and review it all. For now good night everyone.

(btw, we need a lot of people to post more, game got heated again apparently).
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #55) » Tue May 22, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 769, Espeonage wrote:Basically everyone trying to say that WW and mafia are different is bad.

Probably scum, but also hella bad
That's completely nonsense. Werewolves and Mafia doesn't need to say "lynch wolves" or "lynch mafia" if you didn't notice. They only need to scum hunt any other person that is not their partner(s). They only need to shut up and scum hunt. They don't need to say to WW scum hunt Mafia either like I'm saying, because WW would be worried over the Seer and mess town.

I'm saying that Werewolves need to fucking
shoot
Mafia at night, and Mafia need to lynch the Werewolves for town here, but here you are saying that this is bad and we that are discussing it are "probably scum".

We need to lynch scum. That's the biggest priority.

Now, optimally speaking, we lynch werewolves here, then if they successfully shoot Mafia at night, we keep lynching them, if they don't hit mafia at night, we try to lynch mafia at that day.

But to not want to discuss it and say that "factions with different abilities and different number of members" is "equal", now
that
comes from scum trying to deceive town.

VOTE: Espeonage
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #56) » Tue May 22, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 786, the worst wrote:akshully a thought what are historical win rates?
I got curious and searched for that, here it is:

8 town wins
6 werewolves wins
12 mafia wins

And let me say more:

Town and Werewolves wins are mostly from really old times, Mafia has been winning constantly recently. Werewolves constantly fuck up by shooting town at night to search for the power role. The unique recently werewolves win was due to them being extremely luck to shoot Seer in night 1.

PLUS, DO YOU KNOW THE BEST PART?

THE UNIQUE TOWN WIN RECENTLY HAS BEEN WHEN THEY ELIMINATE WEREWOLVES AND JUST LIKE I SAID, TRANSFORM THIS IN A NIGHTLESS SINGLEBALL GAME

I'm right now researching for it, but if I find any of the players in this player list that played before in Jungle Replubic games, knew that and are saying "separate factions are stupid and you guys saying it are scum/suspicious/bad", I'm 100% lynching them today. No excuse.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #57) » Tue May 22, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Fumuki »

You know what guys? I'm maybe changing plans here.

As long as the Seer is alive and he leaves crumbes of who is werewolf and who isn't werewolves, It may be for the best to try lynching Mafia.

When we get the Seer results here we can eliminate the werewolf pool anyway. We deal with them later because I'm not in the mood to lose because WW aren't going to cooperate with town to eliminate the red colored guys.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #58) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 791, ArcAngel9 wrote:
VOTE COUNT - 1.9
UglyDuck
- the worst
Okay duckling. Why is your vote still here?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #59) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Fumuki »

Hmmm...

I wasn't sure before but now I am.

Guess what guys? Espeonage won as mafia last Jungle Republic.

Guess what more?

Werewolves constantly did shoot town at night there as well, and when they finally killed the Seer, it was too late and Mafia won just as I said that happens when WW mess up things like this. Now, how come a town!Espeonage doesn't realize how dangerous is to let WW do their own thing and prefer to not discuss what is optimal or not for town here?

He won last Jungle Republic with this Mafia tactic.

Rope.

Espeonage is getting the rope today for me.

And I'm getting confident that he's flipping either red or blue here.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #60) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 795, the worst wrote:your avatar looks so composed and serene, how could I not be persuaded?

I wonder if I used a calmer tone I would look serene and composed ...

hmmmm...

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #61) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Fumuki »

Ah, I already talked enough on how Werewolves always mess up town together with themselves and let Mafia win. I'm not focusing on it anymore.

I'm starting to want to lynch possible Mafiozos more than Wolves right now. I've see the flips on the recent Jungle Republic games and it's always the same thing:

Werewolves kill townies
Mafia with their influence disrupt day light and lynch townies
Mafia endgame the remaining townies and Werewolves with endgame mechanics

Soooo

I want Espeonage hanged up today. I'm scumreading him and plus it's more a Mafia than a Wolf read.

Please let's all make Espeonage eat the rope today for a brighter future in this multiball. Thanks for everyone attention.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #62) » Tue May 22, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Fumuki »

AP, you're not understanding my point.

If the Werewolves do the dumb thing of killing townies and don't luckily catch the Seer in the first night, they very probably lose.

"But isn't that good?"

IT'S NOT, BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS MAKE TOWN LOSE TOGETHER.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM

IT'S GOOD FOR TOWN THAT WEREWOLVES REALIZE WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING

AND IT'S GOOD FOR MAFIA THAT WEREWOLVES GO WITH A NOT ELABORATED PLAN

Town only
loses
by letting Werewolves uninformed, as silly and weird that may sound.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #63) » Tue May 22, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 805, ManWithNoName wrote:Do we have a case on Espe?

Can anyone perhaps direct me to a single post or a series of up to 5 posts which lay out said case?
is your best shot I think.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #64) » Tue May 22, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 808, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 807, Fumuki wrote:
In post 805, ManWithNoName wrote:Do we have a case on Espe?

Can anyone perhaps direct me to a single post or a series of up to 5 posts which lay out said case?
is your best shot I think.
He's good at this setup, so let's kill him?
no no no no

He is good and understand this setup however is saying something that doesn't benefit town but benefits Mafia.

That's why we should kill him.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #65) » Tue May 22, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, okay, MWNN already voted.

Thanks MWNN, let's make a brighter world to town in this multiball.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #66) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 818, AP wrote:
In post 785, Not_Mafia wrote:Mafia are a bigger threat than Wolves
A different view is always appreciated, and especially so when it comes from N_M.

Mind explaining though?
Just giving my two cents until N_M come to fully explain their POV.

While checking the Jungle Republic games played, I noticed that N_M played a fair share of them (even modded one) and well...Mafia won the most. Mafia, like I kept saying, gain a huge advantage from the wrong night kills that werewolves usually do.

I'm not interested in "allying" with the wolves anymore to deal with Mafia because independent of who they are, no one seems to be buying what I'm saying.

They can go search the Seer till the depths of hell.

Although I'm willing to lynch any kind of scum, Mafia for me is a priority for me now, at least until we've got one of them lynched.

If Werewolves aren't going to deal with Mafia then I just need to try dealing with Mafia by myself through the lynches. They need to be reduced in numbers or are going to quickly endgame with this setup mechanics.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #67) » Tue May 22, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Fumuki »

Hmmm...you said actually some pretty good points AP, but...of course the WW will help a wagon on Mafia, same thing I think can be said to Mafia wagoning WW .-. (I can see a reason to not do it but I don't think anyone would do it).

What I'm saying is that I'm not expecting them to help hunt mafia at night, because it seems that they are going for the Seer. And I'm not saying for us to collectively decide who WW will shoot, but it'll be kind of apparent if they are shooting for the Seer or if they are trying to hit Mafia, like, if they shot someone like UD they are totally shooting town, there's a lot of better choices to catch scum right now.

I was thinking to use it more like vigilantes. Town generally doesn't decide who'll be vigged, they just say "don't fuck it up please" in hope that the Vigilant doesn't do bad shots. Everyone knows when the vig shot is something reasonable or when the person just tried to be a "hero" by killing the obv!town in night 1 for the chance of them being scum.

Anyway, I really am not expecting it anymore, and as you said, some points are sketchy (although I still consider the best thing to do), for now I'll just rather focus in hunting scum, specially Mafia, and if the Seer does his part we can deal with the Werewolves later.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #68) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Fumuki »

Dunno.

I've come to accept the fact that some WW may prefer to hunt for the Seer, but in my POV Seer need to be dealt with later (and the history of this setup shows similar conclusion).

Anyway, I'm tired of that talk because it's clear that there's no conclusion and the playerlist is split between the conclusions about it.

What's important for me now is making Espeonage eat the rope.

Can we make Espeonage eat the rope?

Thanks.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #69) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Fumuki »

Espeonage is flipping Mafia in my opinion btw
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #70) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 825, Sando wrote: Saying "I'm scum!" - 10/10 for scumminess.
Did I perhaps heard...

SLAYER'S GAMBIT?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #71) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Fumuki »

WHAT

DUCKLING, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

ARE YOU NOW DESPISING ME JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT PUTTING A DUCK AVATAR LIKE EVERYONE?

I CAN WORK ON THAT
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #72) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 833, the worst wrote:hmmmm how much do I really want to vote espe here
Why you wouldn't? Do you disagree with the points raised against him?

And who do you want to vote instead?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #73) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Fumuki »

L-2 I think.

Wagon is: Ceejay, Me, MWNN, AP, TW
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #74) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 840, the worst wrote:yeah true the NM effect
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #75) » Tue May 22, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Fumuki »

To be pretty honest NM wouldn't hammer in this specific setup, not with a town having only one power role. You can safely put Espeonage to L-1.

If NM quickhammer I already have a guess at his alignment.

Anyway, do we wait for a replacement from the slots that still need it? I double checked and only Yankee seems to be likely to get replaced.

I mean, I'm treating this day almost as done because...will a counter wagon ever happens here?

Espeonage is so widely scum read/suspected by now that his partner(s) would be very careful at attempting it, he would have to do it mostly alone at the begin and I don't see many slots that are likely eating the rope today.

Anyway, I want Espeonage lynched so I'm fine with this I guess.

I kinda want to start lurking a little you know...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #76) » Tue May 22, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 845, Espeonage wrote: Which coincidently is how I won last time. It had nothing to do with ww priority. Ww were just trying to avoid being lynched because they had bad day play.

Read the whole game before using a one game sample size to call me scum.
What are you even talking about Espeonage? Do you seriously think that in a multiball where Mafia hasn't NK it's just due to your "bussing" that you won?

It too was because the Werewolves had bad reads (and were again hunting the fricking Seer), killing a lot of the town. And when Werewolves suck, we need to try lynching them before they hurt town too much. Either that or focus in lynching Mafia as long as the Seer is alive.

However you come and say "anyone wanting to separate Mafia from Werewolves are dumb and scummy", when stating something like that is pure nonsense from a town!Espeonage, even more when you already played this setup.
Fumuki is either an idiot or some brand of scum. And I really hope for his sake its the latter
. The worst not realising the line of argument is stupid, is telling and I am glad I get to start having a better record of reading him.
haha...

hahaha...

hahahaha...

PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE HAMMER THIS ALREADY?

NOW YOU WILL TELL ME THAT YOU DIDN'T REALIZE THAT EVEN SCUM WANT TO LYNCH SCUM, AND ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT I'M SCUM FOR PUSHING WHO I SCUM READ?

NOT ONLY THAT, you in the being of this game you said that town needed to
change
their methods, but is using here a SINGLEBALL scumtell that utterly doesn't work here?

You seriously need rope Espeonage, nothing personal.

You, seriously, need, rope.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #77) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 850, Sando wrote: You seem to think the NK makes the wolves some sort of gods and this is their game to lose. Even in the absolute best case for them where they get a Mafia lynched today and kill the seer overnight, it's 2 vs 8 and they still need to overcome some anti-win conditions.
Sando, you're kind of getting the wrong interpretation. I never said that the wolves are some kind of "god", I've constantly saying that the one with some advantage here is Mafia depending on how things play out, and that Werewolves nightkill affects PLENTY of the game:

If we mislynch and they hit town, Mafia has not only advantage with numbers as well with endgame mechanics, that hurts both town and WW together. Not only that, the werewolves have the Seer to worry about, and if they wait too long to catch him, he'll probably come with a guilty and the WW will end up with a clearly disadvantage.

If the Werewolves kill town at night it this setup becomes heavily Mafia sided, and the win record that I posted just give credit to my reasoning. It's not possible that after playing it in first-hand Espeonage didn't notice that Werewolves did hurt town A LOT, and if he did notice it, it makes little sense him saying that there's no difference between Werewolves and Mafia.

Plus, if you're attentive he's been trying to throw shade to whatever side there's to throw shade, look at him using singleball scumtells that he should for sure know that doesn't work and even said himself way back there that hunting in multiball and singleball is different.

I can't see a town!Espeonage here.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #78) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 852, Espeonage wrote:There is a difference between forcing through a lynch on someone with reasoning based on falacies, and lynching someone you actually think is scum. You are doing the former.
I find amusing how you try to discredit everything without actually using arguments.

Even more amusing you saying about "falacies" with that push on TW that you did back there.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #79) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Btw I'm not scum anymore for pushing your lynch Espeonage?

Noticed that it wasn't making sense to throw shade by that angle in hope of making your wagon disappear?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #80) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Indeed

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #81) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Fumuki »

???

When I said that we shouldn't prioritize lynching scum? I've since the begin been only saying that's optimal to lynch a certain faction, and to differentiate them.

Depending on what gets lynched and how the NK proceeds, even if we most of the time lynch scum town still gets wrecked and may lose. Do you get it?
In post 860, Espeonage wrote: What I was arguing is that mafia and ww are going to be ridiculously hard to tell apart.
No.

Do I need to make a lot of cases explaining how unlikely some people here are to be from a certain faction but likely or possible to be from another one?

In the first place Espeonage, if not by seeing the intentions from the players and the intentions that the factions here have, HOW DO YOU PLAY TO SCUM HUNT?

You yourself said that again. Singleball methods aren't going to work much around here.

Most of the scum tells that are usually needed to scum hunt relies heavily on the psychological feeling of "intruders" and "outsiders" that Mafiozos hold since they know everything alignments and that they aren't from the same alignments that the other players.

Here?

Scum is more like mason buddies.

It's different, very different, and one of the reasons that people don't like multiball. I'm looking for intentions here, and your intentions in throwing shadow to people that were theorizing about what's better for town by differentiating factions is scummy.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #82) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Hmmm...theory talk....

How the hell you guys plan to scum hunt here if not by trying to guess what is the intention of someone to say something and see if it aligns to one of the optimal strategy from the factions?

Guys, I don't think that scum in multiball feel the same way that scum in singleball feel. Like I said, most scum tells and all comes from the fact that scum generally feel themselves as "outsiders" and "liars", that say "X person is scum" knowing that it's a lie. In my unique scum game in Micro 801 that's exactly how I felt. I looked at every player there and said "shit, you guys are all town aren't you" while saying that they were "scummy"

HERE THEY DON'T NECESSARILY LIE, THEY SERIOUSLY ARE LOOKING FOR SCUM. IT'S JUST AS GENUINE AS TOWN.

I think what we need to find here are scummy intentions, and like I explained, I think Espe intentions are scummy.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #83) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 872, Sando wrote:
In post 870, pinturicchio wrote:Mmmm I actually think there's a conection between those two posts and it is that Espe's frustrated about the gamestate at this point. I feel the same way, so he's trying to cut the conversation. He went in an aggresive manner about the topic, and I believe that he did that not because he really thinks people (aka Fumuki) are stupid, but because he wants to discourage people of talking about said topic. That is pretty consistent.
Ok but I don't really think his original comments were directed at Fumu, in fact he wasn't in the game at that point, but I can see it, next one:

TW seems off this game compared to 720, less jocular, deflecting rather than engaging, that sort of thing. I mean it could be PR vs not PR, but I would expect the opposite in terms of playstyle movement if that were the case.
Okay, now let me give a example of how I think here:

If TW seems like playing low-key and less prone to openly engage people like he usually does, if he's scum, it's more likely to come from a mafia!Duckling that is afraid to eat the NK by exposing himself too much, although has some probability of coming from a wolf!Duckling that wants to stay under radar and not make the Mafia try to lynch him by being a threat.

How come people are saying that there's "no way" to differentiate Mafia and WW?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #84) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 875, pinturicchio wrote: Aside of all the setup theory, where are your reads? Sando disagreed with you first, "Sando is probably scum"; Espeonage disagrees with you, "Espeonage is probably scum".
WOAH WOAH WOAH

COME AGAIN PINTU???

I DID SCUM READ SANDO
BEFORE
WE DISAGREEING IN THE SEER THING

PLUS, I did scum read Espeonage NOT ESSENTIALLY BECAUSE HE DISAGREED with me, but because I think the reason he disagreed not only with me just as well with Sando has SCUMMY INTENTIONS.

I'm repeating this for like...the SIXTH time?
Where are the other players for you? The ones who are not saying anything about your theory at all, or the ones like me who are dismissing it because they really don't give a damn about lynching either Mafia or Wolf?
I think everyone said something about the theories about now, and look at that again later to help your case because everyone, be town, mafia or wolf has a intention in saying what they say. It's not NAI.

You guys can or not give a "damn" about lynching either Mafia or Wolf, but I'm looking preferably for Mafia now, although if I get a Wolf read stronger than my Mafia read I'll try to lynch my stronger read of course.

Anyway Pintu, I don't plan to, specially in a multiball, try so quickly putting slots as town or scum. I'm mostly null on everyone. I'm scum reading Espeonage, town leaning UD and MWNN and I don't know what to do with Sando for now, I'll look at him later, and who knows I'll try to push him again. Dunno.

and you? have better reads?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #85) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 877, skitter30 wrote:
Uh, didn't you literally like *three posts above this* post stats explaining that the only recent town win happened cuz town lynched the wolves? Why the change of heart after like six pages?

I don't understand why you want to lynch esp if you think he's mafia given that you spent like a billion pages shouting that we need to lynch wolves.
BECAUSE NO ONE AGREED WITH MY POINT, THEN IT MEANS THAT WOLFS DIDN'T AGREE WITH THE PLAN, AND THEY ARE SHOOTING TOWN

AND IF I LET THEM JUST SHOT TOWN, MAFIA WILL APPROACH MAJORITY

WHEN MAFIA GETS TOO CLOSE TO TOWN NUMBERS WE'RE RUINED

THEN I NEED TO DO WEREWOLVES JOB TRYING TO LYNCH MAFIA AND BALANCING THINGS

IT'S RATHER STRESSING, I'M ALMOST GIVING UP

NO WAIT, I ACTUALLY GIVE UP
I don't understand the esp case in general tbh. THat last time he let wolves do their own thing and he won as scum so he's scum here for not realizing that wolves are dangerous to town?

I think you're scumreading him for having a different game/set-up philosophy and not something actually scum-indicative tbh.
You think in a way and I think in another way, that is that he realized it but it's not commenting about it on purpose

By the way skitter, what is actually "scum-indicative" here?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #86) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 883, skitter30 wrote:
The wolf nk's really, really didn't impact anything much, besides for like the last night when the wolf needed to shoot mafia to continue the game but hit a townie
You get that it came to that point
because
the wolf night kills impacted the game by reducing town and letting mafia reach majority/half the players right?

Anyway, I don't even want to talk about this anymore

I'M SHEEPING THE NEXT PERSON THAT MAKES A GOOD CASE

YOU'VE GOT MY ATTENTION GUYS
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #87) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 889, Sando wrote:
In post 887, the worst wrote:someone sum up the war of the wall posts for me?
No change
SANDO, THE MAN
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #88) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 891, skitter30 wrote:
In post 885, Fumuki wrote:By the way skitter, what is actually "scum-indicative" here?
Being duplicitous or opportunistic or taking positions because they're convenient and not necessarily because you believe them. Being fake. Having bad associatives with flipped scum.
Hmmm...

I agree
somewhat
opportunism. Agree with associatives however...they are kind sketchy....

But skitter, reconsider a little "being fake", because like I said, scum really may end up feeling more like scum masons than true "scums" that know all the alignments and know that they are lying when say that X person seems scummy to them.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #89) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 893, skitter30 wrote:THE FIRST NIGHT THEY TRIED TO SHOOT FOR MAFIA.
OMG YOU USE CAPS AS WELL?

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHH

ANYWAY, THEY TRIED BUT FAILEDDDD

IT HURTS TOWN ANYWAY AND BENEFITS MAFIA ANYWAY

I WANT RED FLIPS ANYWAY

AND I WANT TO SHEEP SOMEONE
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #90) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 898, skitter30 wrote: I was townreading draynth. Fumuki is losing that townread but
I think that's out of annoyance
but I don't want to lynch them because of draynth.
SKITTER, WHERE DID WE GO WRONG????
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #91) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 903, skitter30 wrote: Also why aren't you accusing me of being scum like you did with esp for having this theory despite previously playing jungle republic?
???????????

Because Esp did it clearly different than you?

When he said back there it sounded more like him trying to cut the talk and analysis about WW/Mafia that was trying to sort out what was optimal for town.

What you're saying basically is that you just want to lynch scum but acknowledges what's optimal or not for us here, and you've engaged the discussion with arguments, Espe only tried to discredit it without saying much until recently.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #92) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 905, Sando wrote:Fumu due to our 1v1, feels like Quick tbh, but def feels TvT.
I'd say almost 100% not wolf due to sheer audacity though
I like that you're town reading me even if I think you're a tentative scum lean but let me clarify my pov:

I think that Mafia is the one that probably won't show audacity because they can eat the NK.

Wolves are the ones most prone to trying to sound townish as hell to not get lynched or investigated by the Seer.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #93) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Duckling, I think that rolling dices are against the rules...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #94) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 917, Sando wrote:
You don't show townish as hell
, you sound anti-wolf, there's a big difference, which I'm trying to articulate there.
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG SANDO?

Anyway, I see your point now
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #95) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Seems like the Espeonage stalled...? Seems like no one except the four in the wagon is interested in a Espe lynch. Just a thought to remind if we see some interesting flips here.

VOTE: unvote

Depending on the player and the people voting in the wagon I can sheep the next one I guess, I'm rather tired.

I'm having trouble to read most of this player list as anything other than null, and I'm having trouble to try-hard more like I was doing just a minute ago.

Can't care much anymore if we lynch wolf or mafia as long as it is possibly scum, can't bother anymore for what wolves are shooting at night either. Neither being aggressive to push my scum reads.

I think I'll just sit here, occasionally give my opinion and see how things go. If you can't sort me with how much I've posted already by the way I don't know what to say to you.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that TW is likely the lynch today with the way everyone is putting him in their lynchpools and he already has 4 votes.

So, what's going to be? I think that there's some scum motivation spread around here with the way people are overly cautions of simply say "let's do it" and boldly vote to pressure it more. Is that hard to do it if it's such a scum read?

Or there's some people not wanting to take the lead to not expose themselves too much here?

Because if there is it might be a even better lynch than TW.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #96) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 924, the worst wrote:I'm a bad lynch in general but I'm also becoming a compromise lynch..... nice.
Sorry duckling, but you're not a bad lynch at all. I just wanted to lynch somewhere else, but now that I've lost the will I'm settling to a lynch in the "not so townie" list.
I am today's lynch 0% of the time, find someone more interesting.... :P
Nope duckling, I'm trying to state clearly to you that I'm seeing you getting lynched for sure here and if you don't want it to happen it's better to step up and give them a RAWR. Everyone seems to be agreeing to lynch you, although I don't see anyone engaging you in a 1v1 to sort things out.

Seems like no one is interested in being bold huh...

Some people need to change their "town reads" because they aren't looking good at all.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #97) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 928, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 927, Fumuki wrote: Some people need to change their "town reads" because they aren't looking good at all.
This statement is awful. Either be more specific and engage with "some people", or don't say anything at all
Okay, I'll be specific here:

I'm scum leaning already anyone that is tip-toying to push TW but like saying "he's been scummy hasn't him" almost like waiting to someone start pushing him for a lynch. Now, can you say who those people are?

Hint Pintu, you're one of them.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #98) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 935, pinturicchio wrote: Hint Fumuki, I knew you were talking about me, that's why I did the first step and called you out for not engaging me. And you're wrong, by the way. I explicitly said that TW being off in this game could be explained by another reasons rather than being scum; that I didn't like his voting sequence; and that I got good vibes from the conversation we had a while ago.
Hmmm...

So who do you want to push? Ceejay?

I would really appreciate if people were bold with who they want or not to make eat the rope today(and I don't necessarily say it to you), because what I'm seeing is a game state where it's in the "air" the *expectation* of wagoning someone. But no will of starting to push it.

And before anyone ask me why I'm not pushing anyone myself, is obviously because I'm tired as fuck of it. 1v1's are not easy when you're trying to get a lynch in the other person. I've only replaced and did it twice already.

I really don't plan to deathtunnel anyone anymore in this day. I'm fine with the lynch as long as it's someone not looking townie and there's some good arguments supporting it.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #99) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 951, skitter30 wrote:
pin, fumuki is reminding me a lot of you in 1859 (specifically the crazy logic that they keep pushing even though like no one agrees with them, and the hard insistence on what exactly scum would be thinking in this setup).

What do you think?
No offense meant, but I'm pretty sure that you simply don't know how I play skitter.

In Open 722, a Red Flag setup, I screamed on everyone because I had a particular opinion on how scum were going to play there, I even did hard-buddy a scum just because in my strategy the easy lynchs should be done later.

I was town. If you disagree with me it's okay but consider it NAI.
I also kinda hate that
he's had like three people
that he's insisted he was going to push through to a lynch and then drop the push when there's pushback.
What three people? I pushed both Sando and Espeonage, and I'm still willing to vote them, but I'm reevaluating Sando until I read 80 pages of Open 720 and it seems Espeonage isn't getting lynched today because he lurked so much that I haven't even much to say of him and my main argument already lost momentum.

By the way, you say that I drop it when there's pushback but did you read my 1v1 for 5 pages with Sando or what? If that's not being out for blood I don't know what is.
he's very like loudly confident in his scumreads but when people disagree he drops back and stops pushing it
. So it feels kinda blustery I guess? Idk what the right word is.
See what I said about my previous scum read up there, especially what made me stop
for now
pushing Espeonage.

Anyway, deadline is coming and I have at least for today some *reasons* for not wanting a TW lynch, although I'll not try to stop it at all. Just stating.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #100) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 953, the worst wrote:Lol. UD's refusal to drop reasons might be wolf indicative. He doesn't seem concerned with the fact he could theoretically eat the night kill. Like, at a spiritual level.

Am I tinfoiling too hard?
I would like to say no but he saying that he would state his reasons in day 2 or even later sounds as if he didn't seriously consider that he could simply end up dead and silenced. It's something that I kind of don't understand, but isn't there some three or so people saying that UD is town by meta?

I'm sheeping that read however just to clarify to everyone, does he do that kind of thing as town? And do you think that his meta would change in a multiball?

Btw I don't think that UD hopping on wagons is scummy and that doesn't make much sense to me. Scum are probably scum hunting here, if someone is just sheeping it's more because they're lazy than something AI.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #101) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Fumuki »

Ceejay wagon...?

Hm...

To be honest Ceejay sounds scummy regardless of alignment .-.

I didn't want to push him because I think that as I've played with him twice already + have read plenty of his games, I can sort out him later more precisely.

And no, I don't have enough yet to tell for certain Ceejay alignment here if I'm basing myself on meta (and it's dangerous to read him based sole on gameplay).

But hehhh...

Sorry Ceejay, I'm not buddying you here at all...

gl gl gl avoiding the rope
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #102) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 964, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: theworst
WOAH WOAH WOAH

LYNCH THIS

NOW

I'M NOT BACKING DOWN

TOWN!NOT_MAFIA LOLHAMMERING WHEN THERE'S ONLY ONE POWER ROLE?

I DON'T THINK SO

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #103) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Fumuki »

HE HAS PLAYED PLENTY IN THIS SETUP TO KNOW THAT THERE'S ONLY ONE TOWN POWER ROLE AND THAT POWER ROLE IS SUPER IMPORTANT

HE DOESN'T SIMPLY COME AND LOLHAMMER SOMEONE THAT DIDN'T CLAIM YET

THAT'S HOW MATH DID CATCH SCUM!NOT_MAFIA IN TWO GAMES ALREADY

IT'S ALMOST THE UNIQUE WAY TO READ NOT_MAFIA

ASK ANYONE HERE THAT PLAYED IN OPEN 720 IF THAT ISN'T TRUE

NOT_MAFIA IS GETTING LYNCHED TODAY FOR ME, AND I'LL KEEP SCREAMING TILL THE END OF THE DAY FOR THAT
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #104) » Wed May 23, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Fumuki »

Okay, that's a valid point MWNN.

I yet defer to say that maybe he even
forgot
where his vote was, but maybe he simply tried to get a reaction from TW.

VOTE: unvote
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #105) » Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Fumuki »

Btw I knew that he wasn't lolhammered, what I was counting was the intention, however if Not_Mafia already was voting for TW I've no idea of what case scenario it was:

1. He knew that he was voting for TW already and just wanted a reaction

2. He forgot that his vote already was in TW

and I think that possibility #1 sounds a little more likely if he already was voting so...

*shrugs*
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #106) » Wed May 23, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Fumuki »

Okay, we've four days and it's either TW, CJ or Espe apparently (seeing the VC because I have no more forces to start pushing a new wagon).

I already stated that I don't want a TW lynch this early, I feel more confident to sort CJ as the days go on and even if anyone disagrees with my reasons, I'm still scum reading Espe even if it's weak, and he is the hardest to sort because he apparently only show up to defend himself and to say that we should vote a certain person.

We can't mislynch here, and I don't want a TW lynch today and don't feel confident calling Ceejay scum knowing some good part of his meta. By PoE here I'm voting Espeonage.

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #107) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 977, ManWithNoName wrote:Espeonage, would you claim if I said intent to put you at L-1?
He already claimed that he's not the Seer in his old wagon.
In post 978, the worst wrote:
In post 965, ArcAngel9 wrote:Espeonage - ceejayvinoya, AP, UglyDuck
both of the people I want to eat rope are still on Espeonage
@town find a better wagon, I implore you
Okay, is the people that you want to eat rope Ceejay and UD?

I don't think I'm much interested in a Ceejay lynch in day 1, because we can't mislynch here and you know that he sounds scummy regardless of alignment + has a high rate of being mislynched including in games that you, NM and Pintu played with him.

About UD I'm still waiting the guys town reading him by meta to tell me, CONSIDERING THAT WE'RE IN A MULTIBALL, if they have that absolutely confidence that UD is town here. Like I said before, I think that most singleball tells doesn't work very well here, mainly because the scumteams doesn't know "everyone" alignment, in my opinion they are probably going to feel like as SK or masons feel. Not like singleball scum I suppose.

If what I think to be three people tell me again that they have confidence in UD being town I'll sheep the thought until the late game if I'm still alive, I like to usually give credit to collective confident reads based on meta by players that already played together.

Anddddd

Espeonage isn't a
bad
wagon.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #108) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh I see

makes some sense.

In day 1, that is.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #109) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 995, Ruby Red wrote:IT"S OVER FOR WOLVES
THE BEST PART IS THAT I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

AND I'VE NEVER SEE YOU USE CAPS LIKE THIS BEFORE

HOLY CRAPPPP

HYPEEEE
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #110) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Honestly, all I want is wagons rolling here, and optimally not in TW, MWNN. Not sure what to do with UD since he's scummy but people say that he's town by meta.

Sando, are you sticking with TW wagon or are you switching to Espeonage, Ceejay or another one which you'll mostly need to create from the begin?

We've 4 days practically, let's get to finalize things and not quicklynch someone close to the deadline.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #111) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1002, Ruby Red wrote:skitter is a wolf

VOTE: skitter
WHAT

ARE

YOU

FRICKING

DOING?

Do you think that a skitter wagon will roll without you making a case with only four days left?

Skitter isn't looking like a town-good-girl but a skitter lynch happening today?

I don't think so.

DON'T WASTE YOUR VOTE, IT'S EITHER TW, ESPEONAGE OR CEEJAY IF NO ONE IS CASING A DIFFERENT PERSON

THANKS
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #112) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1005, Sando wrote:
In post 1004, Fumuki wrote:Sando, are you sticking with TW wagon or are you switching to Espeonage, Ceejay or another one which you'll mostly need to create from the begin?
I think CJ is a bad lynch today, I can get behind any of the ducks.
I want VOTES coming to Espeonage but okay.

However question:

Are you going to push TW or case UD?

TW wagon is stalling and UD HASN'T EVEN
ONE
VOTE.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #113) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I was writing a post to communicate that if anyone wants to say something they should say quick before our favorite miltank lolhammers but....

Well, I'm too slow
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #114) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Fumuki »

To be pretty honest I believed as well that NM vote was a hammer

So Espe is in L-2 (practically L-1 counting that NM will probably hammer if it comes to that)
TW is in L-5
Ceejay is in L-4

Sando has some vote as well I think.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #115) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Skitter, you can disagree with the Espeonage wagon motives and I can more or less see your point but...well, that's where the playerlist seems to be divided, because I'm seeing people taking a similar pov as me, just as well people taking a similar pov as you. and I'm not lying when I say that I'm sorry if I annoy you (I've been told similar things already)

Anyway, if I'm being blunt here almost every wagon seems like half-compromising and half-with intent at this point. The arguments have already been brought to the table and there's no new content to go on. Playerlist seems exhausted of this day as well just as exhausted of the same discussions and arguments.

Espeonage is still my best scum read but I'm starting to understand someone that simply wants a flip in slots not looking townie.

I know, you guys know and we know that each other know the fact that nothing will probably changing with what rest of this deadline and it'll end up as a quicklynch in one of the main wagons. So everyone not in one potential wagon for today, please vote in one of them,
seriously

With the rest of this day as well the future night, I'll probably be re:reading the thread since I've nothing more to do or say, so if anyone wants to tell me in who ISO I should start looking or something for me to think about, tell me now pretty please.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #116) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1042, ceejayvinoya wrote: VOTE: skitter
gl gl gl building a wagon on that

You and Ruby are honestly kind of wasting your votes
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #117) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1048, Sando wrote: Can you not? It's Day1 and people should feel free to give their own reads. Arbitrarily closing down peoples options outside of their control is not helping and is merely going to annoy them. Given you spent the first 24-48 hours of your time in the game vainly calling for my lynch, methinks those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones just yet.
Yeah, you've a point...I'm sorry.

Anyway, just passing to warn that I'm changing my play style from now on for *reasons* not related to alignment in any way, although I'll try to understand if someone begin pushing me for it. Just huh...don't expect much reaction from me...

Hmm...I'm not hushing anyone but...again...we've more 3 days. There seems to be a few players willing to wagon skitter however...can you guys bring some points if you want to sell it to us? I personally don't want a skitter lynch today, and would be glad if you guys could switch wagons and end day 1 already. Everyone seems to be avoiding this game like I said that It would happen.

I would appreciate plenty if you guys switched votes to Espeonage but I can live with a Ceejay lynch I suppose...

Pretty...please...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #118) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1054, pinturicchio wrote:VOTE: Fumuki
I'm not even asking why...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #119) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1057, pinturicchio wrote:Same scumread I made on UglyDuck on Pick Your Poison: "if I'm pushed because of my change of playstyle I'll try to understand" it's pretty similar to "this are my reads, I would understand if I get scumread for them". Also the "change of style" thingy, I've seen it coming from scum (Gamma Emerald in Be Someone Else)
1. I don't play even remotely like Ugly Duck, what is a tell for a player isn't a tell for another one

2. I can't talk much about it because *site rules* and *ongoing games* but you can check for yourself if I'm simply bluffing here or not

3. One of the changes in my playstyle is that I'll evade doing 1v1's like I did with Sando and stressing myself/annoying other people. I can even quote the numerous 1v1 that I did in different games and how upset I got from them regardless of me being right or not. I simply want to change.

You're honestly being like the people that do meta study and don't consider that players change over time.

I'm simply doing it right now and not waiting the game to end because I can't keep up being so aggressive like I've been, even if I think that being more aggressive is the best way to push my scum reads and get info.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #120) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1060, skitter30 wrote:I read your post but I'm having trouble parsing it.

>"if I'm pushed because of my change of playstyle I'll try to understand"

Where do you see this happening?
Right now...?

You'll understand along the time how different I'll be trying to play from now on Skitter-san...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #121) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Fumuki »

Heh...

Now I'm curious...

will Ruby successfully get a wagon on skitter...??

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #122) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1097, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1047, Fumuki wrote:
In post 1042, ceejayvinoya wrote: VOTE: skitter
gl gl gl building a wagon on that

You and Ruby are honestly kind of wasting your votes
We're gonna start a revolution :P
I don't doubt it that much anymore actually...

Hmm...

Ceejay and Ruby pushing a wagon...

A rare occurrence indeed...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #123) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1103, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 961, pinturicchio wrote:@skitter there's a slight difference: I played like Light Yagami in Death Note not knowing that the bad guy was me, so I used logic to think what would scum do in this or that particular situation; here Fumuki is talking about optimal strategy in any Jungle Republic setup. You could take all his posts out of this game, paste them in another Jungle Republic and tadaaa, nothing changes.

@UD you played with Not_Mafia in another game, why is it weird for you what he's doing in this game? Or are you asking 'cause you see similarities with that game? Also could you please put some effort dude I know this is how you play but I think the main reason you're not the biggest wagon in the game is because I'm pushing against it and some help would be useful.
Love that you changed your avatar after I said this lol a man of culture
Pintu...you're honestly so charismatic that I want to town read you... (same thing can be said about duckling)

Hmmm...

But not yet...

You guys can be Kira after all.
In post 1102, the worst wrote:Fumuki that avi makes you look very....... WISE
if you get what I mean :D
Thanks duckling. I appreciate your comment.

Oh, and It's too an amulet to catch more scum you know...

Who knows,
Who knows
. It might work...

Or very probably not...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #124) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1106, Ruby Red wrote:
felt good to caps a vote
You really have gone to the dark side haven't you...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #125) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1114, the worst wrote:also Dunn's guilty on Mora and Mora's awful meta case on me
but
they are less important
Wait, I had a revelation...

Did by any chance one scum claimed have a guilty in his buddy?

I need to read that game if it's the case...

Although depends on the circumstances it seems like a pretty flashy gambit...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #126) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Then in other words Skitter hasn't been acting like her usual self when she's town?

Okay but do you guys have some knowledge in her scum meta as well or the case is that she's simply not sounding like her town self?

Depending on the answers I can sheep since everyone already forgot about lynching my main scum read
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #127) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1126, skitter30 wrote:blood for the duckling god

VOTE: the worst
Skitter-san, I don't really like your lynch so let me tell it to you straight:

Ceejay wagon has stalled, TW wagon has stalled and although I think Espeonage wagon holds the second place in quantity, it already lost momentum.

You either vote and begin to push Espeonage with me, create a new wagon with some case or accept getting lynched.

If I end up needing to choose between you and Ceejay, I'm hammering you, because I can read Ceejay better later on, and people that have played with you aren't giving you a town-good-girl star, and neither I am yet honestly
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #128) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I'm telling you to push either Espeonage or create a new promising wagon because I'm starting to find your wagon the best option if I can't get a lynch in my scum read Skitter-san.

I don't think Ceejay is getting lynched anymore to be pretty honest, and I'm pushing you over Ceejay as I already said.

I'm honestly giving you some advice about the game state and what will be happening from here in my vision.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #129) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Even if you don't believe in Espeonage case, if things came to a dead end I maybe thought I could get your vote there, because he is who I want lynched today.

But it doesn't seem like we'll make a deal here...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #130) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Espeonage has more chances of getting lynched here because if it came to a dead end some people in your wagon are likely to switch and hammer Espeonage, and I was saying for you to push Espe over Ceejay because I want it and I think I would be your better ally to surviving for this day. However, with all due respect, it seems you didn't notice it nor are willing to cooperate.

Maybe it can't be helped skitter, and we can't make a friendly deal here

VOTE: skitter30
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #131) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Skitter, for the last time:

There's Espeonage, there's you and there's Ceejay.

With me pushing your wagon and all here, if you ever come to L-1 expect for sure NM hammering you. NM vote will switch accordingly, and MWNN has already switched to voting you.

That vote count is old I suppose, because I think Ceejay has one or two votes right now. By my counts I think you're already at L-2.

If I hopped off your wagon and you joined Espeonage with me it would almost already get to L-1 with AP and UD votes, and then NM would do his magic. See how Espeonage was more probably getting lynched here?

I'm not letting Ceejay get lynched over you if it comes to that, and no one aside from you and very few seems to be wanting it neither.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #132) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Fumuki »

To be honest you would need some other allies like Sando voting for Espeonage as well if you don't want your lynch to go through
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #133) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Fumuki »

To be honest I'm already rather tired of trying to convince you here skitter-san. I'm sorry but maybe I'm raising my stacks if you want to be saved.

Get both or at least one vote from either Pintu or Sando in Espeonage, then I hop off your wagon and we both join Espeonage. Hammer goes to NM.

That's the plan I think...

So, do we have a deal?

You voting Espeonage alone now isn't going to do anything to be honest
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #134) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, to be honest you can get a vote from anyone on Espeonage skitter, but I think that only Sando or Pintu are going there to evitate a lynch on you right now.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #135) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Hey Ruby...

How much % of confidence you've in Skitter30 flipping either red or blue here?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #136) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Okay skitter, promising deal in limited offer:

Get some people to vote to Ceejay and I may join you there.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #137) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Fumuki »

[quote="In post 1164, Fumuki"]
Get some people to vote to Ceejay[
/quote]
I think you already got it but some people actually means more than your vote so...hm...although sounds harsh I need to be a respectable wagon in Ceejay with some good momentum, otherwise I'm not joining it. Especially given that NM is already in Ceejay wagon and then we would need a separate vote only for the hammer.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #138) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1170, the worst wrote:people I'll be high key pissed off about lynching if you're actually town are like
you, ruby, pint and AP
And I'm not in the list...

Okay...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #139) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1178, the worst wrote:
In post 1172, Fumuki wrote:
In post 1170, the worst wrote:people I'll be high key pissed off about lynching if you're actually town are like
you, ruby, pint and AP
And I'm not in the list...

Okay...
1) you're never lynched day 1 here
2) I would be more upset than angry with myself
3) <3
....s...2.....s....2....s2....!!
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #140) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1184, Ruby Red wrote: still worth it for the meme tbh
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #141) » Fri May 25, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Fumuki »

Yes Sando...

Now I need either Ceejay or Skitter, but I can wait until we get shorter to the deadline...

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #142) » Fri May 25, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Fumuki »

By the way, if Espeonage flips Mafia, that is the scum faction with considerable day light influence, I think we already know where to look at since It's taking forever to get that lynched.

It's the third time he's being wagoned.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #143) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1211, AP wrote: @Fumuki: I'm TRing you for your weird logic. I mean, I get the feeling you were looking for "which lynch was more likely to go through" between CJV and Espeo rather than which of them is more likely scum (reminder: Scum in my book = anti-town). You also wanted to "save" skitter today, yet I fifn't get the impression you were TRing her!!

Now the reason I TR this is I cannot see any anti-town player saying this in the open. It's kinda the definition for "too scummy to be scum" kind of revelation. Feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding your logic.
It's not that I was looking for "which lynch was more likely to go through", I always and now am again trying to lynch Espeonage, but letting my vote on him while people ignore his wagon and vote somewhere else isn't productive. I was trying to make skitter vote Espeonage even if she didn't necessarily scum read him because she was the more likely lynch if I voted on her, and although now I'm in doubt for some things that skitter posted recently, before I would rather lynch skitter than Ceejay because I hadn't a read in neither of them however have a better chance in reading Ceejay. Anyway, she didn't agree with that deal and with 2 days resting of the deadline I'm having trouble in lynching Espeonage. For the third time.

I hope that when we get closer to the deadline Ceejay and skitter realize that the best thing is to vote for Espeonage or else they are the ones probably getting quicklynched, and If it comes to that dead end I'll rather hammer/vote one of them than let a day without lynch in slots that I'm not town reading yet go through.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #144) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Fumuki »

heh...the game already began again...?

hmmmmmm

thingssss areeee soooundddinggg interestinggggg

I'll catch up, give me some seconds
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #145) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1226, ArcAngel9 wrote:
pinturicchio
Mafia Goon
, Killed on Night 1

Day 2 begins now
fufu..

fufufu...

fufufufufufufufuf...

HAHAHAHA

HOLYYYYY CRAPPPPPP WEREWOLVES, YOU GUYS REALLY DID ITTTT :')))))))

but...well...you didn't expect me to be 100% truthful in what I said righttt??? In the end of the day we're from different alignments, even if we both want mafia in the dead thread...

Though it's not like I lied, I simply didn't tell you guys some details, however...maybe you already know about it...?

Now with one mafia died, we can relax a bit because we probably gained one more lynch opportunity before endgamed, but of course, my target today...is a
blue flip

Mafia and Werewolves now have even numbers, the problem is that Werewolves have the night kill, and Mafia doesn't. With their numbers reduced, mafia is less threating than Werewolves right now. Well, I would be okay with a red flip though, since it would let us focus in the Werewolves later.

Anyway, the detail is, with a mafia flip this earlier it's way easier to hunt associatives, and easier to find the werewolves of course, after all...

"WHO WOULD KILL PINTU IS THE QUESTION?", LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

Well...but that's...not...the only...question...

I'm a little confused about the exact
reason
Pintu was shoot. I think that's the key to catching at the minimum one scum (since the night kill can have been decided by only one of them) is to try to pin down why.

I see here some guys that very probably wouldn't suggest shooting Pintu, and although that doesn't clear them of suspicious of suspicious, I'll let them slide for today. In the opposite direction, I see someeeee guysssss thattttt wouldddd totalyyyyy killll pintuuuuu :')

Today for me is all about hunting associatives from Pintu posts, and of course...about the night kill...debate
whooodunnnnnitttt

That's what I was talking about! I couldn't stand day 1 boredom, but now things are getting interesting.

However...I'm kinda getting less enthusiastic about playing the game Mafia by itself to be honest...

Well, anyway, see you guys in my next post
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #146) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:41 am

Post by Fumuki »

Okay, before writing my other post please stop framing UglyDuck for vote patterns, thanks. He is suspicious, but for other reasons, scums are scum hunting. There's little reason to use that single ball logic here that "scum votes aren't genuine scum reads". It can not be genuine, however I think that it's not that simple.

Why it's not genuine? What were they trying to accomplish with voting in whoever was right in front of them rather than someone they thought it was scum?

That's what it's fun about multi ball.

Anyway, a good reason to vote someone you don't believe in here is to stay under the radar, not to draw a mislynch.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #147) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Fumuki »

I will leave to you guys draw associatives from him because it's boring as fuck to be honest, I will think about something more interesting:

Was Pintu killed because he was a scum read, a PR read, or because not mattering his alignment, they felt threatened by him?

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #148) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Fumuki »

Okay, I have given up for the time being in writing long analysis posts, see you guys afterwards.

Oh, and...well...it's really a surprise to realize that a certain someone...isn't dead yet.

For the time being maybe I will do this, explanations afterwards:

VOTE: skitter30
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #149) » Thu May 31, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Fumuki »

Well, that's why I didn't want a TW wagon or lynch yersteday, I was pretty sure he would claim Seer.

The question is, like I said before...why he isn't DEAD?

I picked up his soft claims (and I suck at it), but I thought he was dying for sure in night 1?

Let's suppose for a moment that TW is really the Seer. Why Werewolves would shoot Pintu? I mean, did they by any chance had 100% confidence that Pintu was scum or did they not realize TW soft claims?

and to be honest, how they didn't realize TW soft claims?

TW, let me confirm something: You're hardclaiming Seer AND is with a guilty on AP or UglyDuck?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #150) » Thu May 31, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Fumuki »

Okay, so we're lynching AP, if he flips wolf you're either the Seer or his partner. If he flips town you're a wolf 100%.

Hmmm, Uglyduck mafia? because of the associatives with Pintu?

I was here thinking that you and skitter were the wolves actually, and you had softed so much because you wanted to secure your Seer claim in L-1.

Hmmm...but you claiming suddenly like that makes me believe you're really the Seer I guess. and I don't think you're crazy enough to be a wolf with AP and claim a guilty on him for example...I have trouble seeing that gambit being made.

Hmmmm, okay. I buy it. TW maybe is the Seer and if he isn't it'll be evident with AP flip.

VOTE: AP
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #151) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Fumuki »

I'm kinda sleepy and with a headache but if anyone want to bounce off ideas with me just say so

and yes, I think TW is the Seer and we should "follow the Seer" at least for now. A quicklynch isn't exactly good though.

I will read Pintu and UglyDuck ISOs later probably

maybe we really have a town win here guys. Being optimist, we already have one mafia down and one wolf down at the end of this day.

P-edit: yeah, I will re:read the thread later duckling
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Fumuki »

catching up now and later doing some ISO digging in some guys

if anyone want to chat with me now I have some time so just say so

let's see how things are around here hmmm...

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Fumuki »

as unbelievable as it sounds, it's kind of cold?

I've been sleeping and watching more anime than I like to admit...

how's things over there?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Fumuki »

okay, am I the only one finding weird how people just assumed at this point that UglyDuck is DEFINITELY scum?

There's some differences and I have only skimmed over Pintu's ISO but.. isn't Sando and Skitter related in a similar to Pintu? (the way that he strongly town read them that is).

Pintu's ISO can go to anywhere with associatives but I don't get why you're all scumreading UglyDuck for X and not scum reading other people for similar reasons. The unique one to get "cleared" by Pintu's ISO in my opinion is Ceejay btw.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1467, the worst wrote:it's really cold here too.. ;-; come hang out and watch anime with me
hmmmm...good idea...

Btw, Do you really watch anime ?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1449, AP wrote:OK, here's a serious offer:

Lynch UD today. If he flips Mafia then I will shoot tw and tomorrow it's 1-1-6. That is VERY good for the town.
Lynch UD. If he flips town I shoot someone of tw's choice. That's also fair enough bc if I hit a Mafioso we are 2-1-5 tomorrow, and if I hit a townie that's 2-2-4, but I'm tomorrow's lynch anyway AND the duckling gets to deliver one more result on who is/isn't a WW.

Let's vote on that proposal.

HEAL: AP's proposal in 1449

Proposal VC:
Yay (1): AP
Nay (0)
Not Voting: Everyone else
wow wow wow wow

hold your horses people. This deal is pure deception and illusion.

Think about it a little:

We have already restricted the wolves pool to people that wouldn't pick up Duckling soft claiming Seer. Do you think that there's any chance that werewolves are going to let duckling remove one more person from there?

IT'S SUICIDE. Plus, it would be very sub-optimal even if we hadn't restricted the possible werewolves to that pool.

Not only that, notice something:

There's no benefit in letting TW alive. They only get hurt.

Humans make deals when there's benefits to both parties involved, but AP letting TW alive has no benefit whatsoever because AP is getting lynched in the next day anyway. Even if UglyDuck flips town the optimal play is to shot duckling and remove the possibility of instantly losing due to dual guilty or restricting even more the werewolve's lynchpool. Mafia isn't that much of a priority anymore with the Seer outed and one of them shot down.

What AP wants here is to get rid of both a mafia member and the Seer in one go. He simply wants to get ahead in the best way he still can. No doubts of that.

This deal is utterly bullshit, but if you guys wants to deal with the Werewolves I have a good suggestion. I'm writing it in my next post.

However...well...it's a very
eccentric
deal...

fufufufu...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Fumuki »

The deal I propose is that we lynch elsewhere today AND tomorrow as long as TW doesn't get shoot tonight. That way we have a confirmed town, and a confirmed scum that we can analyze interactions in real time. Plus, I think it's already crystal clean the division between people that are likely to be Mafia and people that are likely to be Wolf with the Duckling soft claim thing.

If we repeatedly lynch mafia candidates in the next two days, and Duckling check one of the guys in the werewolves pool in night 2, I think everyone gets benefited aside from the red colored guys.

We can even make another deal with AP later if he would like, and Werewolves would still have AP's vote and presence + the possibility of spread WIFOM depending of what AP says.

I'll review this deal later to see if there's nothing wrong with it (I'm not, let's say, at the best of my conditions right now), but what do you think AP? Can we work with this?

Hmm...in a side note...

I was kinda unenthusiastic in the begin but multiball is starting to sound interesting even while being green, I love making deals and strategies this way, and only in multiball I'm able to try it out.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

If we follow my plan above I strongly suggest checking Ceejay tonight btw. We can even call him conftown if he isn't wolf by the way that Pintu pushed him when there was two other wagons.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1477, the worst wrote: but ya your plan works as long as AP's down, I think it's better to flip maf today since we have a guaranteed scumflip
No. You guys aren't counting the vague possibility of UglyDuck being town and I don't know why.

If UglyDuck ever flips town and the werewolves are shooting you, we could lose two townies at once and the ratio of scum:town in day 3 would be 2:4:2. in other words, a 4:4. The same amount of scum that there's of townies.

If we lynch AP today and Werewolves shoot you, day 3 is 1:5:2, what sounds way better.

Lynching UglyDuck today only is beneficial if we were 100% sure that he is scum.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1480, the worst wrote:
In post 1479, Fumuki wrote:2:4:2.
= AP quicklynch
Heh, I talked a lot to try to hide that fact and you point it out so easily...saddening...

To be honest I wanted Werewolves to balance between shooting mafia (UD) or shooting the Seer (you), hoping that you could miraculously still be alive in day 3 and have checked Ceejay and either get a guilty or give him a conftown status but...

I'm not convincing you guys to lynch AP today even if he doesn't accept the deal huh...?

Hmmmm...

Yeah, there's not much difference between lynching AP today or tomorrow if there is no deal, although if we by any chance mislynch today and in night 4 Werewolves shot town, things are going to get ugly but whatever...I too think that UD is flipping either mafia or wolf
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #161) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1481, the worst wrote:also never never confirming my target tonight. ;)
Not going to argue against it but consider checking Ceejay. It's almost conftown status if you don't get a guilty.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #162) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Fumuki »

it's so cute that when I was all caps and crazy no one pushed me but now that I lurk and am passive I suddenly end up in the lynch pool.

btw, where's all the guys that wanted a UD lynch today? Now you guys settle for a AP lynch that is the unique one to give some hope of leaving TW alive without a deal, like I've been saying for 101010313 days?

AND YOU
DARE
TO CALL PEOPLE TRYING TO LYNCH CONFIRMED SCUM, SCUMMY.

and AP, if you saying that "opposite scum wouldn't support your plan" you're so wrong that it hurts. If UD is scum here like I've been thinking he is with the recent posts (that tried to get on AP's good side and push duckling) of course people would buss the hell out of him in this state, WHY THE HELL YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT?

DO YOU THINK THAT UGLYDUCK HAS ANY CHANCE TO GO TO ENDGAME AND THAT ANY BUDDY WOULD TRY TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN BUSSING HIM?

JUST FRICKING STOP THE SHITSHOW FOR ALL THAT'S HOLY

When UD flips scum, we are fucking looking at people locking him as scum because I don't buy that don't matter how you slice it. and in the first place, before AP push on him he was more likely wolf than scum, so how the
fuck
you guys come to the conclusion he's mafia
before
AP pushing him?

By the way I don't care anymore and am saying:

There's another guy that softed Seer. Duckling isn't as 100% as I'm making it sound although it's unlikely he's not town. I wanted to confirm that but nope nope nope nope UD or Skitter for sure is a better lynch. I even gave up midway.

The masterpiece is people putting me in the lynchpool for not going with AP plan when I made a proper plan that kept AP alive, TW alive and lynched mafia candidates two days in a row and the ones that didn't want that were AP himself, people that didn't even pay attention to what I was saying and of course the remaining scums.

Like...
seriously
?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #163) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1585, Sando wrote:
In post 1566, skitter30 wrote:If it isn't AP I want it to be one of {UD/Sando/Pine/NM}.
Because of this.

You're floundering here. AP is a pointless lynch since we have all the information on him and you've acknowledged here that you at least have a passing understanding of that.

I've been pointing out for a few IRL days now that lynching UD is bad since he's highly unlikely to be the WW, and you agree he's unlikely to be WW yet still list him as a prime non-AP lynch. This shows lack of understanding of why that matters, since it's bad for town to lynch someone we're very sure isn't WW since we then give up any possibility of having the wolves dead EOD tomorrow.

You're throwing shade at AP, and I'm starting to think it's distancing, whilst also going along with his anti-town plan without acknowledging that fact.
In post 1607, Sando wrote:
In post 1605, the worst wrote:Fumuki>Fugglez>CJV for mafia on wagon
I would normally poo poo 2xMafia on a wagon but with a guilty on a different faction that lynching means they're safe from both todays lynch and tonights kill...yeah I'd believe they're both on there.

Still flopping around on what a wolf does.
HE WANTS TO LYNCH WEREWOLVES BUT IN OTHER POSTS CALL PEOPLE TRYING TO LYNCH AP SCUMMY

TO THE FUCK WITH YOU ALL TOWN

HOW YOU FRICKING DOESN'T NOTICE THAT

THE DAY THAT I FLIP TOWN IS THE DAY THAT YOU FUCKING LYNCH THE HELL OUT OF SANDO THAT HAS THE SAME PINTU'S CONNECTIVES THAT UD HAS

I CAN ONLY POKERFACE OR SCUM READ ANYONE TOWN READING THIS
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #164) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Fumuki »

you know, now that I thought about something it doesn't make sense

no, better put: I identified a blatant lie here, but I don't know for sure if I should scum read the slot for that...

Let's see where this goes to...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #165) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Fumuki »

with all the "lol scum for sure in the wagon so i'm not in the wagon and we should lynch people in the wagon" thing, added with the fact that I'm bored of the shitshow, I'm willing to compromise in lynching myself if that means lynching Sando next day.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #166) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Fumuki »

wow, I know I lurked hard this day, but I wasn't expecting to come here and already see a hammer...ON SANDO

But even if he apparently has town claimed already, you can fully count myself in his wagon for all intents and purposes.

by the way, I'll re:read the whole thing, but wasn't this lynch kind of a 180? Aside from skitter and me I don't remember anyone scum reading Sando, and I could beat money that the lynch today would be fuggos.

anyway, gl gl gl shooting mafia remaining werewolf

Return to “Completed Open Games”