zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if every single person drixx asked to verify that from says "he doesnt vote unless hes sure of something", im going to fucking lol

primarily because i dont think that's what he was expecting people to answer with
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2748, Sando wrote:
In post 2747, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2746, Sando wrote:
In post 2745, MathBlade wrote:You don’t do it until you’re 100% sure or damn near close to it.
Very rarely if ever do you use it for a reaction test.
Cool, thanks

VOTE: Drixx
*facepalm*
Nah seriously, I'm done with this bullshit. He's been offered MANY opportunities to lay out even the barest of reasoning for the vote on me, and utterly refused to do so. Multiple people are saying things along the lines of his vote meaning a strong read, yet he won't back it up.

Beyond that, you're demonstrating a distinct lack of understanding for the mechanics of this game, I'm unsure if you're muddying the water or can't be bothered reading, but I'm done playing, deadline looms and I don't want another Titus elected.
Yes I have asked some questions that Sakura teased me that were already asked in thread.

However that demonstrates that I am trying to piece this together and some of my questions helped us to get a leash and helped us to make sure town is a leader. I am fine if I am not chosen for leader or powers. However your overreach of “distinct lack of understanding or trying to muddy the waters” is false. I am trying to catch up on a hundred page game and still provide reads. If you expect perfection of a replacement do something else because when I am perfect I am scum.

Drixx is hunting just not how you or I would hunt.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2749, zMuffinMan wrote:you realise he wasn't calling you scum, right? and that his "im paranoid of you" thing was about as far away from an actual read as you could possibly have without explicitly just not mentioning someone
Again Drixx is wanting to see how I respond to that. Adding these qualifiers and hyperbole doesn’t change that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Sando »

Ok this discussion has to happen, this is stupid, but we have to do this. I'm nominating 2 people for leader for town to vote between, if you disagree on the 2 say so with you you'd replace with what. I'm saying 5 people for hero-team, again say who you want to replace, be aware you can't use more than 1 power per night when you decide this. By default your superhero team should include you leaders for protection sake.

Leaders:
Sando
Ankanimus

Superhero:
Sando
Ankanimus
Gamma
Hebichan
Brandi
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2751, MathBlade wrote:Yes I have asked some questions that Sakura teased me that were already asked in thread.

However that demonstrates that I am trying to piece this together and some of my questions helped us to get a leash and helped us to make sure town is a leader. I am fine if I am not chosen for leader or powers. However your overreach of “distinct lack of understanding or trying to muddy the waters” is false. I am trying to catch up on a hundred page game and still provide reads. If you expect perfection of a replacement do something else because when I am perfect I am scum.

You're trying to catch up on a game where 95% of the setup is in the first 3-4 posts of the game. Not knowing how the leader/hero-team works in at least a vague overview sense isn't a factor of struggling to catch up on 100+ pages, it's a factor of not reading the first couple of posts.

Drixx is current "hunting" by voting a townie and utterly refusing to provide reads...that's shit hunting by anyone's standard. The fact that town don't know he's currently voting town doesn't change the fact that it's utter shit.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2753, Sando wrote:Ok this discussion has to happen, this is stupid, but we have to do this. I'm nominating 2 people for leader for town to vote between, if you disagree on the 2 say so with you you'd replace with what. I'm saying 5 people for hero-team, again say who you want to replace, be aware you can't use more than 1 power per night when you decide this. By default your superhero team should include you leaders for protection sake.

Leaders:
Sando
Ankanimus

Superhero:
Sando
Ankanimus
Gamma
Hebichan
Brandi
Absolutely not.

1) Brandi is claimed even caught up (similar to me) and hasn’t claimed a single read since my replace in as far as I remember. I see zero reason for Brandi to have a power.

2) Ank doesn’t trust Gamma so there is no way that is a universal read and if Ank votes Gamma there is no way in hell she doesn’t veto that pick

3) My townread of Drixx scumreads you so there is no way in hell you’d be a leader pick.

I do not like how you are trying to take this away from Frozen Angel. We all agreed she is town and you didn’t speak up by midnight. If she picks you and Ank I would be disappointed but accept it and vote Ank.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2753, Sando wrote:Ok this discussion has to happen, this is stupid, but we have to do this. I'm nominating 2 people for leader for town to vote between, if you disagree on the 2 say so with you you'd replace with what. I'm saying 5 people for hero-team, again say who you want to replace, be aware you can't use more than 1 power per night when you decide this. By default your superhero team should include you leaders for protection sake.

Leaders:
Sando
Ankanimus

Superhero:
Sando
Ankanimus
Gamma
Hebichan
Brandi
Problem 1: You can't pick yourself as a teammate
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2635, MathBlade wrote:People have until like midnight to say they hate the Frozen Angel leader choice if they do.
In post 2659, Sando wrote:I hate the leader FA pick, it's unnecessarily dangerous.
Difference of 30 minutes on my count, fuck off with your "didn't say so by midnight".
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2754, Sando wrote:
In post 2751, MathBlade wrote:Yes I have asked some questions that Sakura teased me that were already asked in thread.

You're trying to catch up on a game where 95% of the setup is in the first 3-4 posts of the game. Not knowing how the leader/hero-team works in at least a vague overview sense isn't a factor of struggling to catch up on 100+ pages, it's a factor of not reading the first couple of posts.

Drixx is current "hunting" by voting a townie and utterly refusing to provide reads...that's shit hunting by anyone's standard. The fact that town don't know he's currently voting town doesn't change the fact that it's utter shit.
There is some setup stuff there yes.

However I have to also try to remember who said what when and then keep all of that shit in mind as I am responding to you and other things. I am human.

I have been attacked for not knowing FA called out who she gave powers to. For things that were asked mid day one. Yes one maybe two of my questions were there but I don’t have the advantage of starting from the beginning and adding on and trying to keep this in my head hurts.

And the more you rebel against what was agreed upon the more I think Drixx is onto something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2756, Ankamius wrote:Problem 1: You can't pick yourself as a teammate
Hmmm? The superhero team is to leash Titus, not tomorrows leaders.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2757, Sando wrote:
In post 2635, MathBlade wrote:People have until like midnight to say they hate the Frozen Angel leader choice if they do.
In post 2659, Sando wrote:I hate the leader FA pick, it's unnecessarily dangerous.
Difference of 30 minutes on my count, fuck off with your "didn't say so by midnight".
Yes the plan was changed to FA picks the leaders which you were fine with.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

Oh, derp
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm here reading everything I missed soon, just let me get my pills and stuff :]
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2755, MathBlade wrote:2) Ank doesn’t trust Gamma so there is no way that is a universal read and if Ank votes Gamma there is no way in hell she doesn’t veto that pick
Congrats on not understanding what's going on...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2763, Sando wrote:
In post 2755, MathBlade wrote:2) Ank doesn’t trust Gamma so there is no way that is a universal read and if Ank votes Gamma there is no way in hell she doesn’t veto that pick
The plan is 5 universal town for Titus to give powers to.

By definition that cannot be Gamma if Ank does not townread Gamma.

Wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2764, MathBlade wrote:

Wtf?
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

EOD Titus nominates up to 5 people to have powers, those are the people in my list.

Tonight, we vote for a leader, those are the 2 people in my leader list.

The leader we vote tonight do absolutely fucking nothing as leaders until tomorrow EOD.

Ank SRing one of the people who gets on the superhero team tonight matters sweet fuck all, whether or not Ank becomes the leader, because it's Titus that nominates them.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2765, Sando wrote:
In post 2764, MathBlade wrote:

Wtf?
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

EOD Titus nominates up to 5 people to have powers, those are the people in my list.

Tonight, we vote for a leader, those are the 2 people in my leader list.

The leader we vote tonight do absolutely fucking nothing as leaders until tomorrow EOD.

Ank SRing one of the people who gets on the superhero team tonight matters sweet fuck all, whether or not Ank becomes the leader, because it's Titus that nominates them.
Yes. I wholeheartedly agree Titus nominates them.

Gamma and Brandi are not townread and have zero business being on Titus’s list. We are supposed to give PRs to town or not at all.

Ank who is a universal townreads someone in that list so they don’t get powers period.
That’s how the plan is as was. It’s universal townreads get powers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s immaterial that she was suggested as leader.

If it was FA and you the argument Gamma on that list would still be just as bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2766, MathBlade wrote:Gamma and Brandi are not townread and have zero business being on Titus’s list. We are supposed to give PRs to town or not at all.

Ank who is a universal townreads someone in that list so they don’t get powers period.
That's the discussion I'm trying to generate...if you don't like my list, cool, make your own and progress the conversation. Just note that I'm avoiding people from FA's list since doubling up powers seems like a waste. I'm not totally sold on that, just...it's a thing.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2766, MathBlade wrote:We are supposed to give PRs to town or not at all.
Given Titus is largely SR'd, I feel we should give a list of 5. Scum!Titus given a list of less than 5 is going to very happily just give the remaining powers to their buddies.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

Sando

Can you go into your townreads on Gamma and Hebi?

I don't really have an opinion of Hebichan either way, but Gamma's really bizarre push on me and then immediately dropping it was gross.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2768, Sando wrote:
In post 2766, MathBlade wrote:Gamma and Brandi are not townread and have zero business being on Titus’s list. We are supposed to give PRs to town or not at all.

That's the discussion I'm trying to generate...if you don't like my list, cool, make your own and progress the conversation. Just note that I'm avoiding people from FA's list since doubling up powers seems like a waste. I'm not totally sold on that, just...it's a thing.
Why avoid the double up?

That only increases the odds of hitting scum if all were town to begin with.
Assume that we are in the 40% realm of possibility I mentioned before and there is no scum in who FA picked.

Yes those people may be hit more with likelihood of nightkill but they are more likely to be BP thus working out in our favor. And we started out on evens. A no kill night works for us not against us.

Now from that 40% assume FA and the 5 other people picked are town. Cerb is dead and confirmed town

Then we have out of 20 alive subtract 5. Then subtract 3 (assuming 4 scum) this means

12/20*11/20*10/20*9/20*8/20 << probability all are town if we don’t double up and that FA didn’t hit town before

Like it’s stupid

And my own list is FA Ank Drixx and myself. Not sure enough on a fifth so I would leave it off or find FA’s list and see if it jogs a good idea for a fifth.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2769, Sando wrote:
In post 2766, MathBlade wrote:We are supposed to give PRs to town or not at all.
Given Titus is largely SR'd, I feel we should give a list of 5. Scum!Titus given a list of less than 5 is going to very happily just give the remaining powers to their buddies.
And if she did that would be a scum claim all the same and would put her buddies if they ever claimed it. One or two is acceptable because then we also get a buddy and GG we win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

pardon me when I'm checking the 30 pages I must check!

In post 2087, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1831, NicoRobin wrote:I don't really feel like playing this anymore

Replace out
Wait what
I recall some sort of meta wrt Yume replace outs meaning something but I forget the exact rule
I remember her doing that as both alignments

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2091, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1864, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1862, BBmolla wrote:Mylo I have a guilty on you, thoughts?
That's... not really possible lol.
first thought is this is a town reaction
but I might have something I want to check to back it up
were you in open 717 mylo?
No that was not a towny reaction at all. but meta might matter. Still, it was a pretty nervous reaction.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”