Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2250 (isolation #400) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2239, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 2227, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2223, TehBrawlGuy wrote:nancy, he was clearly joking about the guilties

if he wasn't don't you think I'd be 1v1ing him right now?
Here’s the thing, I just don’t buy town!Muffin pushing a lynch on me in this game. He was scumreading me all through Minuet, until he wasn’t but not only did he never try to get me lynched, he never even voted me iirc.

Of course, Katsuki immediately jumped on that too and she’s strongly defending both him and Matt.

I also think she has to be lying about getting not 1 but 2 innos, so if you’re right then either Matt or Muffin could be a pocket.

What’s really weird to me is Dunn’s reaction to Katsuki’s AtEs. He genuinely seems to be baffled by it. I would think if her AtEs were genuine, then how is it that Dunn seems to be so perplexed by them? Does that make any sense to you?
I think that's a pretty nonsensical reason to SR muffin TBH. It takes a far too static view of human behavior - people vary more than that, and games vary too.

You're not baffled by Katsuki's AtEs? I'm baffled by most of their play. I get what you're saying, and I agree that if they were fake that it would be more likely to baffle Dunn, but I also think he'd be baffled either way so I don't put a ton of stock in it.
I disagree that it’s “nonsensical” but that isn’t the only reason. It’s just suspicious to me, how much effort he’s putting into derailing Matt wagon but seeming indifferent to Mylo. It could be NAI though but I really doubt that the former is though.

Yes, I am more baffled by the fact that Dunn has no idea what she’s upset about. She is so intensely hostile towards him, how can he possibly not know why - if it’s genuine - is my point.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2252 (isolation #401) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2249, Ankamius wrote:I also remembered why Mariar was my strongest scumread so I'm completely ok with her dying today
Why is she your strongest scumread?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2259 (isolation #402) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2253, Ankamius wrote:481

I would have to read into the context to hammer down why I think that post is really scummy but that propelled her to the bottom pretty much by itself c
Can you link it? The numbers show up different for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2263 (isolation #403) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2204, Spiffeh wrote:@cupcake

Here is why I am scum reading projectmatt:
In post 1969, Spiffeh wrote:projectmatt dying is fine I guess. It feels icky that he has like handpicked quotes illustrating why the reasons people are scum reading him are wrong. I feel like town doesn't bother doing that? This combined with not contributing anything other than his defense of himself today makes him likely to be scum.
He's had a few more posts where he's explained his Kokichi scum read and other reads and it's fine I guess but the stuff that came before it is still problematic enough for me. He says he's gonna go in more depth for his other scum reads when he comes back so I'll just wait for that.

I'm not town reading TBG, I have no read on him. Even after reading the posts with actual words. Please explain why you are scum reading him based off of that.
In post 2207, Spiffeh wrote:hey projectmatt you mentioned scum reading Sakura early on and even today justified that read in defense of Purr's accusations, but I don't see her in your list of scum reads rn

What happened?
Also him tunnelling only me, felt kind’ve weird to the exclusion of everyone else on his wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2264 (isolation #404) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2262, Ankamius wrote:
In post 481, MariaR wrote:
In post 479, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 239, MariaR wrote:Hard disagree you can set in apathy the longer the day goes along with the fact some people might simply want to vote and pressure people I don't think it's really AI the way people are pushing for deadline. I don't really like this line of thinking mostly because I don't understand why you think it's scummy...well that's not true I do get what you're saying but I simply think you're wrong and trying to find reasons to scumread people. Although I should ask who are the people who were in your words "scummy for pushing it."
I didn't mind the fact that he wasn't starting the voting, I have a problem with how he devoted a whole long post to how pro-town it was to make sure everyone contributed before starting the real Day and in the meantime doing nothing himself to actually contribute
Oh big time dunnstral made a big long winded post holding up the deadline isn't the issue it's mostly nai the fact he made a LAMIST post was pinging me on like "look how helpful I am" but really he didn't state anything himself
I want brain to talk about his reads for reasons but I wouldn't mind a dunnstral wagon he's easy for me to solve and I have him as scum right now. I don't really like voicing my dunnstral read until others do because people mostly sheep it
Her Dunn push was definitely bad.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2269 (isolation #405) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2266, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 2250, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2239, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 2227, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2223, TehBrawlGuy wrote:nancy, he was clearly joking about the guilties

if he wasn't don't you think I'd be 1v1ing him right now?
Here’s the thing, I just don’t buy town!Muffin pushing a lynch on me in this game. He was scumreading me all through Minuet, until he wasn’t but not only did he never try to get me lynched, he never even voted me iirc.

Of course, Katsuki immediately jumped on that too and she’s strongly defending both him and Matt.

I also think she has to be lying about getting not 1 but 2 innos, so if you’re right then either Matt or Muffin could be a pocket.

What’s really weird to me is Dunn’s reaction to Katsuki’s AtEs. He genuinely seems to be baffled by it. I would think if her AtEs were genuine, then how is it that Dunn seems to be so perplexed by them? Does that make any sense to you?
I think that's a pretty nonsensical reason to SR muffin TBH. It takes a far too static view of human behavior - people vary more than that, and games vary too.

You're not baffled by Katsuki's AtEs? I'm baffled by most of their play. I get what you're saying, and I agree that if they were fake that it would be more likely to baffle Dunn, but I also think he'd be baffled either way so I don't put a ton of stock in it.
I disagree that it’s “nonsensical” but that isn’t the only reason. It’s just suspicious to me, how much effort he’s putting into derailing Matt wagon but seeming indifferent to Mylo. It could be NAI though but I really doubt that the former is though.

Yes, I am more baffled by the fact that Dunn has no idea what she’s upset about. She is so intensely hostile towards him, how can he possibly not know why - if it’s genuine - is my point.
katsuki referenced that whatever the thing is with dunn is related to an ongoing so they can't talk about it (ironically, that in itself is a reference to an ongoing, but I guess that's veiled enough it's kosher? i don't make the rules)
That part I got but Dunn genuinely seemed confused about it. But I don’t want either of us to get into trouble with the mods, so we can’t really speculate on it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2272 (isolation #406) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2267, Ankamius wrote:Nosferatu and Sakura are probably not scum together

Nos + Mariar is my guess right now, but one might be replaced with Kokichi
But Nos voted mylo and early. So that would be a hardbus. Do you really think scum hardbusses their roleblocker D1 in a game with probably only 3 scum in it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2326 (isolation #407) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2274, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 2272, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2267, Ankamius wrote:Nosferatu and Sakura are probably not scum together

Nos + Mariar is my guess right now, but one might be replaced with Kokichi
But Nos voted mylo and early. So that would be a hardbus. Do you really think scum hardbusses their roleblocker D1 in a game with probably only 3 scum in it?
why do you think there's only 3 scum in a 17p?
There could be 4 I suppose but every FG Alice game had 3 iirc.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2328 (isolation #408) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2284, Wisdom wrote:maaaybe spiff?
No, I really think he’s town now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2330 (isolation #409) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2316, Spiffeh wrote:Is there a reason people so many people are taking pride in being unhelpful?

Because it's not really funny anymore
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2357 (isolation #410) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2337, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2334, Spiffeh wrote:What changed your mind?
i came to the realization that a lot of the reasons i scumread sakura seem to boil down to playstyle/site meta that im not familiar with, as opposed to legitimate scumtells. her play improved considerably after my original catch-up post. their tone reads a lot more sincere and i think they're approaching the game in a way that scum almost definitely wouldn't. stuff like this:
In post 2094, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually I have a gut feeling that purrcocet is scum, but i dont care enough right now.

or
In post 1104, Sakura Hana wrote:
Tbh, i do think muffin's scum, but i feel kinda nervous/anxious about lynching him coz i'd feel bad if he's actually town here and im wrong.
doesn't look scum-motivated to me at all. it is fence-sitting like i pointed out previously, but the difference is that sakura is being brutally honest about their indifference/apathy toward getting their reads lynched, and that makes a lot more sense coming from a town perspective than a scum one.
In post 2335, projectmatt wrote:anyway for clarity, i scumread moment largely for tone issues (i articulated it in the post above.)

i scumread muffin because his reads feel weirdly non-commital and stuff like this pings the hell out of me:
In post 2118, zMuffinMan wrote:my evil conscience is like "STOP OVERTHINKING SHIT, IT'S NANCY TBG" but my good conscience doesn't fully trust my evil conscience and is like "but nancy could just be bad. maybe maria tbg?" and both consciences are too busy doing other things to really give a shit about who's right tbh
i dont get the impression from his posts that he's trying to gamesolve or sincerely find the mafia, but it does look to me like he's posturing between a bunch of different scumreads and relying on his erratic playstyle to justify not articulating himself.
UNVOTE: Matt
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2363 (isolation #411) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2339, Purrcocet wrote:Brian townreading muffin makes this weirder for me
I'd probably be willing to vote muffin if Nancy Wisdom Moment join the fun
I feel better about Muffin being scum than Matt.

I liked his progression on Sakura and I find Muffin’s pushing me, TBG, Maria and still scumreading me at this point hard to believe. I don’t really think this is town!Muffin here.

I think he pushed me because Matt is an easier mislynch, maybe?

VOTE: Muffin
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2365 (isolation #412) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2354, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2000, projectmatt wrote:i do try to feel my way into scumreads, and why is that a bad thing? the thing about reading games based on tone is that you subconsciously pick up on stuff that you may not be able to put into words. i think it's completely valid to assert that a post feels "off", and i don't see the need to make up some fake logic about why i found it bad as opposed to being honest and saying that i think his tone is scummy.
again, i'm not about to make up reasons and grasp at straws just so i can justify why moment is mafia. i think he feels off. i think his tone feels manipulative.
ISO him in Minuet and see if your conclusions change.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2388 (isolation #413) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2376, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2373, projectmatt wrote:we're clearly not reading his tone the same way at all. i don't think #307 was committal. it left open the possibility that he could switch to spiffeh/mylo/maria at any time. he's also not trying to directly engage nosferatu, moreso just saying "this was scummy and here's why". that contrasts his post in minuet, in which he directly called out kaede in a harsh way.
Really? Because all his posts and actions speak otherwise.
I think Matt is very likely wrong but his push reads sincere to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2395 (isolation #414) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

i came to the realization that a lot of the reasons i scumread sakura seem to boil down to playstyle/site meta that im not familiar with, as opposed to legitimate scumtells. her play improved considerably after my original catch-up post. their tone reads a lot more sincere and i think they're approaching the game in a way that scum almost definitely wouldn't. stuff like this:
In post 2094, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually I have a gut feeling that purrcocet is scum, but i dont care enough right now.

or
Tbh, i do think muffin's scum, but i feel kinda nervous/anxious about lynching him coz i'd feel bad if he's actually town here and im wrong.
doesn't look scum-motivated to me at all. it is fence-sitting like i pointed out previously, but the difference is that sakura is being brutally honest about their indifference/apathy toward getting their reads lynched, and that makes a lot more sense coming from a town perspective than a scum one.
It was this post that convinced me more than anything else. It’s certainly a helluva a lot more believable than Muffin’s “explanations.”

This reads like a town progression to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2404 (isolation #415) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2401, Purrcocet wrote:i think i'm going to faint

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2405 (isolation #416) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2403, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2134, TehBrawlGuy wrote:I've had mostly TRs over the game, so it makes sense to me that one of the hard to sort players is in the scumpool
THIS IS THE ONLY PART OF TBG'S POSTS SINCE HE BROKE HIS POST RESTRICTION THAT SEEMS MILDLY TOWN BUT MY EVIL CONSCIENCE TELLS ME IM WRONG
Can you stop posting in fucking caps? Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2411 (isolation #417) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2410, Purrcocet wrote:Meowria theyre gonna kill youuuuuu
Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
i am screaming rn
Why? *confused*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2421 (isolation #418) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2417, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2060, MariaR wrote:1) My confidence comes from liking to think people are decent human beings who wouldn't post stuff like kat did to get townread as scum. It's called having morals
In post 2194, Katsuki wrote:Winning the game purely by making AtE attempts sounds pretty good to me actually.
In post 946, Katsuki wrote:I don't mind game throwing.
In post 1881, Katsuki wrote:I'm waiting for you to die before I start actively participating in this thread.
He doesn't have morals.
Also, his recent posting is scummy, where he starts actually playing the game.
VOTE: Katsuki
I think Muffin and Katsuki could be the same alignment. She defended him way too hard. And their initial bizarre argument could well be scum theater.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2422 (isolation #419) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1107, Katsuki wrote:Please don't lynch muffins today, I have a cop ability so I can easily sort him.
In post 1890, Katsuki wrote:Muffins would never lie about a guilty result, Sakura.
In post 1936, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1924, Wisdom wrote:he doesn't have a result, thats obvious
Just because I don't have a guilty result today doesn't mean I don't have one...
In post 1937, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1935, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The timing of my/TBG pushes is suspicious af. I also really disliked Matt’s push on Moment. I can’t imagine anyone pushing a wagon on one player while presumably having a guilty on another.
Because the guilty is fake.
Muffins would never fake a guilty. It goes against the very fiber of his being.
In post 2192, Katsuki wrote:And why you are willfully ignoring the mod-confirmed guilty result muffins has on that slot?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2427 (isolation #420) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2424, zMuffinMan wrote:DAMN, PARAGON 39 IS ONTO US
However, I’m feel more confident about you than Katsuki.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2429 (isolation #421) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2428, zMuffinMan wrote:YOURE JUST TOO GOOD AT FINDING SCUM, NANCY
You tried to mislynch me so if you’re really town here - don’t think so - Pot.Meets.Kettle.?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2435 (isolation #422) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2434, Katsuki wrote:LOL

IM ALL FOR MUFFIN LYNCHES ALL GAME ERR GAME

BUT THE FACT IM NOT SHOULD BE TELLING IN ITSELF
Because you’re wrong?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2448 (isolation #423) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2443, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2422, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 946, Katsuki wrote:I'm not claiming ever this day so if town want to go ahead and lynch me you guys deserve to lose.
In post 1107, Katsuki wrote:Please don't lynch muffins today, I have a cop ability so I can easily sort him.
In post 1789, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: Nancy
In post 1791, Katsuki wrote:
VOTE: NANCY
In post 1792, zMuffinMan wrote:bus nancy you scumfuck cupcake

pedit: ty
In post 1890, Katsuki wrote:Muffins would never lie about a guilty result, Sakura.
In post 1908, Katsuki wrote:uh

im still trying to figure out what the PM FG sent me last night means exactly
In post 1936, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1924, Wisdom wrote:he doesn't have a result, thats obvious
Just because I don't have a guilty result today doesn't mean I don't have one...
In post 1937, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1935, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The timing of my/TBG pushes is suspicious af. I also really disliked Matt’s push on Moment. I can’t imagine anyone pushing a wagon on one player while presumably having a guilty on another.
Because the guilty is fake.
Muffins would never fake a guilty. It goes against the very fiber of his being.
In post 2192, Katsuki wrote:And why you are willfully ignoring the mod-confirmed guilty result muffins has on that slot?
I'm just gonna make some slight modifications to this. It's amazing how the narrative can be so easily changed depending on what is or isn't included.
And this changes it how exactly?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2541 (isolation #424) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

V/LA until Wednesday August 8th
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2542 (isolation #425) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2534, Moment wrote:Why exactly do you all scumread Muffins anyways? The Nancy Drew push?
It’s not my push. I didn’t even lead it. I endorse it however.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2543 (isolation #426) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2538, Purrcocet wrote:that's just what i needed to see at 2am ;-;
nancy drew come save meeee :(
Pat pat. *Hugs*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2545 (isolation #427) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2335, projectmatt wrote:anyway for clarity, i scumread moment largely for tone issues (i articulated it in the post above.)

i scumread muffin because his reads feel weirdly non-commital and stuff like this pings the hell out of me:
In post 2118, zMuffinMan wrote:my evil conscience is like "STOP OVERTHINKING SHIT, IT'S NANCY TBG" but my good conscience doesn't fully trust my evil conscience and is like "but nancy could just be bad. maybe maria tbg?" and both consciences are too busy doing other things to really give a shit about who's right tbh
i dont get the impression from his posts that he's trying to gamesolve or sincerely find the mafia, but it does look to me like he's posturing between a bunch of different scumreads and relying on his erratic playstyle to justify not articulating himself.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2546 (isolation #428) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2544, Moment wrote:
In post 2542, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2534, Moment wrote:Why exactly do you all scumread Muffins anyways? The Nancy Drew push?
It’s not my push. I didn’t even lead it. I endorse it however.
I was referring to his push on you.
No , that’s only a part of it. It’s all the other pushes and bs fake claiming. I just don’t think this town!Muffin here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3422 (isolation #429) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3420, Purrcocet wrote:i miss nancy drew 32 :(
we probably scared her away with all the mean words and negative energy
In post 3421, Dunnstral wrote:and caps
Hey guys, don’t worry. I don’t scare that easy. I just got back from my trip and am extremely sleep deprived and exhausted. <3

I left before EOD 2, I think and it’s going to take me some time to figure out exactly wtf is going on.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3436 (isolation #430) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3423, zMuffinMan wrote:cupcake is a sweet, kind-hearted person who has told nothing but truths and has a guilty on mariar and evil meanies like dunnstral and spiffeh and wisdom are trying to discredit him

is the gist
Okay. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3437 (isolation #431) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3093, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 2.14

Wisdom [1] - Kokichi Oma
TehBrawlGuy [9] - zMuffinMan, Brian Skies, Purrcocet, Katsuki, Sakura Hana, Spiffeh, Nosferatu, Prof Fridays, TehBrawlGuy [LYNCH]

zMuffinMan [3] - MariaR, projectmatt, Nancy Drew 39
Prof Fridays [4] - Dunnstral x2, Moment, Wisdom

Not Voting [0]
-

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-08-04 15:00:00)
Why? :facepalm:

Didn’t someone claim a guilty on him? :igmeou:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3438 (isolation #432) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3096, FakeGod wrote:
Brian Skies, who was
Alice
, and
Town
Main Character - Non-Consecutive Night Doctor
, has been
killed
in
Night 2
Is there one or two mains this game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3439 (isolation #433) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3428, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: prof fridays
That’s Ank’s replacement right? I was thinking while I on my trip, how strange it was for Ank’s comment about scumreading me prior to townlocking me and not being even remotely bothered by that. Since when does town!Ank not die a thousand deaths over a bad read?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3440 (isolation #434) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3438, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Brian Skies, who was
Alice
, and
Town
, has been
killed
in
Night 2
Is there one or two mains this game?
P.edit TOWN mains.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3443 (isolation #435) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3442, zMuffinMan wrote:do you have a gun, nancy?

also stop asking dumb questions ty
No and stop insulting me tyvm. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3456 (isolation #436) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3444, zMuffinMan wrote:none of the questions you asked are sensible questions to ask

wasn't an insult, just fact
Wasn’t it you who claimed to have a guilty on TBG?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3457 (isolation #437) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3445, Purrcocet wrote:here u go nance have a cookie
As long as it’s not a muffin . . .
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3458 (isolation #438) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3451, Sakura Hana wrote:Why arent we lynching the guilty.
Katsuki fake claimed once in Minuet's Trio and even that got us a scum lynch, but i dont think it's a fake claim.

From my PoV, if all the investigatives were gunsmiths then we wouldnt be able to find the scum poisoner, and Kats role seems to be designed exactly for that purpose, plus the gunsmiths act as millers to each other, and if there's a scum gunsmith, it's purpose is probably to find the town ones.

Meanwhile Katsuki's claiming main character, he's also been poisoned, no one has claimed to have poisoned Kats so it came from scum, Kats inno on muffin even if fake must've been believed by scum enough to consider him a threat worth poisoning.

So I trust that Katsuki's actually a cop with a guilty on MariaR
Wouldn’t the poisoning happen at night? Does FG often have day killing roles?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3466 (isolation #439) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3459, zMuffinMan wrote:what are you even talking about
In post 3460, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3451, Sakura Hana wrote:Kats inno on muffin even if fake must've been believed by scum enough to consider him a threat worth poisoning
yeah, that reminds me

i loled at wisdom suggesting i'm the poisoner while simultaneously suggesting he thinks cupcake is fake-claiming cop results

that's an amazing level of cognitive dissonance

unless he thinks cupcake is fake-claiming the poison as well, in which case where's the poison?
Why is this happening in the day instead of at night? I very unenthusiasticly await your condescending non-answer. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3467 (isolation #440) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3465, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 3457, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
There there. It's
not
going to be okay. :good:
Spoiler:
:cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3468 (isolation #441) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3467, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3465, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 3457, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
There there. It's
not
going to be okay. :good:
Spoiler:
. ..

:cry: . . .
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3470 (isolation #442) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3459, zMuffinMan wrote:what are you even talking about
In post 3469, zMuffinMan wrote:what are you even talking about
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3507 (isolation #443) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3480, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3449, Moment wrote:Hm. The person who claimed this guilty asking why you're voting there doesn't give you pause?
ive got no better place to put it at the moment and i believe the act of voting/unvoting is more important than where your vote is, so I don't really feel like unvoting.
In post 3450, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3448, Nosferatu wrote:oh yeah you like claimed a guilty
ok

someone claimed a guilty on you too, this is bad reasoning
ur ignoring the fact that I didn't have a guilty when the day started
and that while I claimed the fact that I had a gun, kokichi did not, and immediately assumed that it was a fakeclaim.
the circumstances for the two are totally different

@nancy: please stop taking it personally when someone calls you out for saying stupid shit tia. It happens to literally everyone every game.
Muffin is annoying me and only seems to do that when he dislikes my questions, such as the one about the alleged fake guilty on TBG.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3508 (isolation #444) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3498, Wisdom wrote:ditto
but no, i only get to be scum in games i dont want to
In post 3499, Sakura Hana wrote:You know what i also just realized.
That if the poisoner is the scum's Main character, anyone that doesnt have a gun and gets revealed as non MC is conf town LMAO.
The poisoner being the main character seems very likely.

Has it been established yet if Ank/Prof Fridays has a gun yet?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3512 (isolation #445) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3510, zMuffinMan wrote:fakegod randoms all the roles outside of the main characters (at least he did last game and he has done similar randomisation in other games)

if a gunsmith is scum, it's purely at random
So it’s not like 1/4 scum vanilla cop in Minuet was purely a coincidence?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3674 (isolation #446) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3607, zMuffinMan wrote:(gunsmiths targeting whoever isn't of particular importance but {matt, nancy, prof, mariar, purr} are the unchecked people who have either not claimed or claimed to not have a gun)

(and id rather day not end before matt checks in)

(and i want to hear something from cupcake)
In post 3443, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3442, zMuffinMan wrote:do you have a gun, nancy?

also stop asking dumb questions ty
No
and stop insulting me tyvm. :roll:
No. I swear that I don’t have a gun. Yes, that is both true and a Nirvanna lyric. Bonus pts. if you guess which song.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3679 (isolation #447) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3611, Nosferatu wrote:ill get nancy i guess?
No offense but I’d prefer Wisdom or Kokichi to check me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3695 (isolation #448) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3678, zMuffinMan wrote:
@nancy

flavour claim (not role, i want to know your character) in your next post
I’m assuming you don’t mean Vanilla.

How does that help you? I partially scumread Kaede because her flavour was Leviathan.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3701 (isolation #449) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3683, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'll check Nancy
\o/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3705 (isolation #450) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3697, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3692, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3678, zMuffinMan wrote:
@nancy

flavour claim (not role, i want to know your character) in your next post
What does a flavour claim even accomplish, by the way?
A lot actually
Revival. I just checked it. Does that mean anything?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3714 (isolation #451) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3702, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3699, Sakura Hana wrote:I would actually endorse a mass flavor claim.
I know nothing about the flavour, have they been tied to roles at all this game?
Not in Minuet. I thought Kaede must be scum partially based on that. I think it’s probably meaningless.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3718 (isolation #452) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3704, Dunnstral wrote:And purr, who was your other gunsmith check?
Purr is a gunsmith? then she would be even better - to check me. I’m okay with Purr/Kokichi/Wisdom checking me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3731 (isolation #453) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3708, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3702, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3699, Sakura Hana wrote:I would actually endorse a mass flavor claim.
I know nothing about the flavour, have they been tied to roles at all this game?
I dont want to reveal my cards atm, but im just going to tell you that it IS a very good idea to do so.
Kokichi not wanting me to break the game open via mass flavor claim is sus.
I want Purr to check me then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3765 (isolation #454) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3709, zMuffinMan wrote:the remaining main character is almost certainly scum poisoner and it's one of three people that includes nancy (4 if you dont believe mariar but there arent flavour fake claims)
It’s definitely not me. If I have to claim to prove that I will.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3770 (isolation #455) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3711, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3705, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Revival. I just checked it. Does that mean anything?
White Rain for me, im not 100% familiar with flavor but muffin is and he may be onto something.
The gunsmith roles are randomized regardless so flavor wont out anything that hurt town, but may out something that hurts scum.
But you were Leviathan in Minuet and if ever there was a scum flavour, that was it. lol
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3773 (isolation #456) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3751, zMuffinMan wrote:i doubt there are fake flavour claims

or there weren't before we started this, it's possible it was asked for since then

so i believe mariar's, and nancy's, and sakura's

they're not the remaining main character (i think)
What was Maria’s?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3775 (isolation #457) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3771, Purrcocet wrote:the scumteam of zmuffin nancy drew 39 and purrcocet has won the game
You make some really strange posts. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3778 (isolation #458) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3760, Dunnstral wrote:Why can't, say, nancy be main character? Townreads aside, is it a flavor thing?
If I’m a main character, then this game has officially jumped the shark.

I suppose it could be possible though but weird if I was.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3781 (isolation #459) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3763, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3760, Dunnstral wrote:Why can't, say, nancy be main character? Townreads aside, is it a flavor thing?
the remaining main character is masked lady (probably). possibly mirai

also if anyone is stupid enough to think i asked for the neighbourhoods to be released today when people were thinking mariar was caught in a lie, then there's no helping you
Link?

I’m not knowledgeable about Deemo. Who is the masked lady and why is this relevant?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3788 (isolation #460) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3774, Dunnstral wrote:I haven't read the whole neighborhood yet, I've read the brian one
When was the link posted?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3790 (isolation #461) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3787, Moment wrote:Sure. I think I'll be doing this in pieces, both because I've been feeling less verbose lately and because I think it'll just be easier to digest.

It began back with her strange focus on Nancy Drew early in the game.

Spoiler: Pocketing?
In post 505, Moment wrote:And while I'm on the subject of voicing perhaps somewhat far-fetched concerns, I think MariaR may have been trying (is still trying to?) pocket Nancy Drew. I first noticed it upon my first readthrough of the thread where it seemed like much of what Maria was saying was engaging with Nancy. When I put it like that it doesn't sound so bad - especially as Ms. Drew is quite the content producer - but I think that reviewing Maria's ISO may help illustrate my point for anyone interested.

To give a few quotes to illustrate my point:
In post 241, MariaR wrote:I have nancy as town
my dunnstral read

and that's it.
In post 245, MariaR wrote:Who else are you looking at nancy
I believe it was these two quotes that first caused me to realize this while reading through. Something about the singularity of the read as well as the question made it look to me like Maria had the goal of tying to get Nancy to strongly townread her; anyone who played in or has read Minuet's Trio (or, I assume, other games with Nancy) should realize that it's not much of a difficult task.

I decided not to bring this up initially in order to observe if the pattern of behavior would continue, and I think that it did with this quote:
In post 332, MariaR wrote:
In post 317, Purrcocet wrote:Nancy Drew is pretty transparent town like it almost hurts
Wouldn't you agree @MeowriaR
I sure would.
The lack of response to anything between this post and the last post in Maria's ISO "pings" me in a way that I find hard to describe. Perhaps that goes back to what I was thinking about earlier.

Any thoughts?
In post 603, Moment wrote:
In post 591, MariaR wrote:
In post 583, Moment wrote:I don't think that a town player typically devotes time to getting someone else in specific to townread them instead of trying to find scum, no. I also don't think that's an unreasonable position to take.
No buddying and pocketing is 2 dif things. I was trying to buddy Nancy and get ideas off her because I townread her. If she townreads me great that's a bonus but Nancy isn't a player that town reading me or scumreading me would make me perk my brow unlike someone like maybe Dunn or Kokichi
Hm, I think that's pretty transparently false, as a look at your ISOs show. You only ever asked a single question to her: the nonspecific , which was never followed up on. Yes, you
talked
to her, but in my view more of your content was about making a show of interacting with her and having a strong townread on her in order to pocket her.

Like I pointed out earlier, I think a post like this doesn't come from someone who just wants to "bounce ideas off of someone"; I think it comes from someone who wants to make a show of their read. (Especially as considering the timing between this post and the last in your ISO and the content ignored between those two posts; for someone who claims to have wanted to get ideas from her, you certainly ignored a lot of what she posted)
In post 332, MariaR wrote:
In post 317, Purrcocet wrote:Nancy Drew is pretty transparent town like it almost hurts
Wouldn't you agree @MeowriaR
I sure would.
But of course, I don't expect to convince you that you're scum; what's important is what other people think. So: thoughts, anyone?

I still don't think it's true that Maria was trying to bounce ideas off of Nancy or anything of the sort. Also, looking back, I have to wonder; why Nancy in specific? I would imagine there would be other people in this game that Maria could have asked to get ideas off of; people she may have more history with.
We have never played together before. I see your point. Kokichi asking me a very similar type of question, makes way more sense based on this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3798 (isolation #462) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3727, Sakura Hana wrote:well kokichi's confirmed not the poisoner at least.
Which claimed gunsmith do you trust the most?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3802 (isolation #463) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3772, Spiffeh wrote:His neighborhood content seems like the town!Muffin that I was missing for like the whole game

And with the existence of the neighborhood with Katsuki confirmed I can kiiiiiiiiiiinda see why town!Muffin wouldn't bother posting seriously in the main thread even though I think it was annoying

And I like his Maria push
But he isn’t
completely
confirmed- not the being poisoned part anyway and that is really diaspointing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3816 (isolation #464) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3792, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3788, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3774, Dunnstral wrote:I haven't read the whole neighborhood yet, I've read the brian one
When was the link posted?
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=76953
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=77046

They are in private topics subforum

Thanks for this and after torturing myself though the first 20 pages of the Katsuki/Muffin chat, I A) think Muffinis town and B) I rather be mauled to death by wild bears than ever play in another game with him ever again.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3825 (isolation #465) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3805, Dunnstral wrote:Nah wait a second

He didn't lie about being poisoned, he said it in the brian pt by himself
Yeah thank God for that or else we’d never know.

Spoiler:
I also would have preferred Muffin been poisoned over Katsuki. I’m not sure if I really want to play a game with someone who knows jack about my game meta (I caught scum in ovet 70% of my games on MU), who was non-stop trashing me throughout the entire PT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3830 (isolation #466) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3823, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3820, Prof Fridays wrote:If you can persuade me someone else is worth lynching, by all means.
Muffins fake claimed and claimed neighborizor to get out of being lynched

Why is he town again?
I would answer that but it would probably get me banned.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3835 (isolation #467) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3831, FakeGod wrote:
Looking for replacement.
For?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3837 (isolation #468) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3832, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3826, Nosferatu wrote:are we lynching maria or not
No, the guilty was proven fake, unvote her for now please

Also I just now saw the replace out
As was the TGB one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3841 (isolation #469) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3838, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 3835, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3831, FakeGod wrote:
Looking for replacement.
For?
projectmatt
Oh, hopefully that helps us sort him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3842 (isolation #470) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3839, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3837, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

As was the TGB one.
What are you talking about, I don't remember a tbg fake guilty
I think I read that in the PT from hell.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3844 (isolation #471) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3843, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 3842, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3839, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3837, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

As was the TGB one.
What are you talking about, I don't remember a tbg fake guilty
I think I read that in the PT from hell.
You brave, brave woman...
Inorite, I deserve a fucking purple heart for even getting through half that shit.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3846 (isolation #472) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3845, Dunnstral wrote:Can everybody out a second scumread?
Katsuki flip means I’m probably wrong on Ank/PF and Muffin was behaving loke too much of a _______ , so I honestly have no clue atm.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3851 (isolation #473) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3847, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3846, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3845, Dunnstral wrote:Can everybody out a second e?
Katsuki flip means I’m probably wrong on Ank/PF and Muffin was behaving loke too much of a _______ , so I honestly have no clue atm.
What's the correlation between katsuki and professor friday, though?
He backed him. Of course it necessarily only means anything if she flips red. If he knows she’s wrong, then maybe not but still, It makes me less likely to scumread him.

Who do you think is most likely scum? Believe me, I would love nothing better than to sheep you on Muffin but I sadly think he’s almost certainly town here. *sigh*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3853 (isolation #474) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3850, Prof Fridays wrote:
Katsuki ignored me from what I remember, so not sure what that does.

Dunnstral wrote:Can everybody out a second scumread?
One of the gunsmiths! It's really hard to know atm. Who was the GS claim that was late to the party? I recall Kokichi, Moment and Nosferatu?
Purr but I think she’s probably town?

I don’t think being the last to claim is necessarily AI though.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3856 (isolation #475) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3852, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3850, Prof Fridays wrote:
Katsuki ignored me from what I remember, so not sure what that does.

Dunnstral wrote:Can everybody out a second scumread?
One of the gunsmiths! It's really hard to know atm. Who was the GS claim that was late to the party? I recall Kokichi, Moment and Nosferatu?
purrcocet was super late, but he was also under 0 pressure and nobody was going to check him
Yeah, I think we should lynch outside the gunsmiths to find the poisoner. The really weird thing, was it read to me like Katsuki thought they might be a wolf-siding vig rather then scum, which sounded really weird to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3857 (isolation #476) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3854, Prof Fridays wrote:Who are your scum GS picks, Dunn/Nancy? I have a hard time ruling anyone out.
I’m not scumreading any of them right now but I think we need to lynch the poisoner first.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3858 (isolation #477) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3857, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3854, Prof Fridays wrote:Who are your scum GS picks, Dunn/Nancy? I have a hard time ruling anyone out.
I’m not scumreading any of them right now but I think we need to lynch the poisoner first.
P.edit . I’m not really scumreading anyone. Are we allowed to speculate on the timing of the Matt replace out?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3886 (isolation #478) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3882, Purrcocet wrote:Want me to check Nancy and u Check someone else
Or u tell me. who to check causw Idk whho needs to be
Oooh, can I be catchecked please? *throws Purr a kitty treat*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3891 (isolation #479) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1348, FakeGod wrote:
Myloninja13, who was
Miracle of Daybreak
, and
Mafia
Roleblocker
, has been
lynched
in
Day 1
I think the flavour is randomzed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3943 (isolation #480) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3895, Sakura Hana wrote:as for the other thing, Nancy, these games have 3 main characters, generally for balance 2 will be town and 1 will be scum, specially if it's a scumteam of 3. Which means that the remaining MC must be scum.
and the posioner, right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3944 (isolation #481) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3896, Dunnstral wrote:What if the poisoner claimed gunsmith?
That would be a good gambit.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3949 (isolation #482) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3898, Sakura Hana wrote:
Poisoner has no gun, Gunsmiths do, so if a gunsmith inspects a claimed gunsmith and finds no gun then they are caught lying.
But that could be true for anyone in the game. I mean, lying specifically, which is why I want to be sure I am checked by a gunsmith who is likely to be town. I feel the most confident in Purr/Kokichi being town based on their gunsmith claims.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3952 (isolation #483) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3897, Sakura Hana wrote:Considering how Poisoner increases scum KPN, then poisoner should be the scum's main character, hence why the flavor claims.
My point was that mylo’s flavour didn’t sound AI to me, which is why I think it could be randomized. Unless you think there is a character named after a specific poison?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3958 (isolation #484) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3903, Sakura Hana wrote:the list is who has been checked so we have everyone accounted for on whether they have guns or not.

If someone claimed no gun and is found with one then they are scum.
If someone claimed GS and is found with no gun then they are scum.
If everyone's claims check out then we try to find the poisoner amongst the ppl without guns, and remember, the poisoner is likely a main character, so FG's daily announcements help us thin the pool down.
This is true, so long as the person doing the checking can be confirmed to be telling the truth - which of course would be the case if they are town. That’s why I wanted to be checked by Purr/Kokichi but I would ideally prefer to be double/triple checked, since the chances of two or more gunsmiths lying about their results is extremely unlikely.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3964 (isolation #485) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3907, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Pretty dumb of them to. Considering we still need to check gunsmith claims who haven't been confirmed.
That’s why a list of whom is checking whom is so important. This makes it far less likely to be lies on the part of the players being checked.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3973 (isolation #486) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3915, Dunnstral wrote:
Spoiler: MariaR posts
In post 3334, MariaR wrote:
In post 3214, Katsuki wrote:LMFAO THIS GAME

WHO EVER IS THE POISONER WHO POISONED ME IS FUCKING SCUM MVP

SO I DIE AT THE END OF THE DAY
AND IM PROBABLY THE LAST TOWN MAIN CHAR LEFT SO EZ CLAP

I HAVE A GUILTY ON MARIA AND SHES DYING TODAY
WE ARE NOT LEAVING THIS UNTIL TOMRROW I DONT TRUST YOU GUYS ENOGUH TO LYNCH HER TOMORROW

VOTE: MARIA
Alright cute. Let's see you flip than and if you're a cop I'll die. K? k
In post 3335, MariaR wrote:A 3 shot cop in a fg game isn't real because he normally puts 3 scum unless the scum team is busted and has a god father. He's fake claiming ty
In post 3347, MariaR wrote:
In post 3345, Purrcocet wrote:Can you please claim maria
I'm not getting lynched Purr
In post 3471, MariaR wrote:Alright had to take a break from this game for personal reasons but I'm back.
In post 3474, MariaR wrote:In other fake god games the 1 popular normally has 1 scum

I assume this game is used as to find the scum in gunsmiths and the scum in poisoners making the role blocker the only role that can't be "found" ironically

I think we can solve this game by getting pools of people who do have guns and who doesn't and lynching in those pools if we find 1 scum in 1 pool the rest are clear
In post 3475, MariaR wrote:
In post 3473, Sakura Hana wrote:My logic is still sound regardless, if scum had any reason to disbelieve Katsuki, then Katsuki wouldn't be poisoned, ergo, Dunn and muffin are town, possibly Wisdom too.
MariaR is also scum.
Katsuki is fake claiming period. If he really is cop you'll see it when he's done being poisoned at day end I know I'm town at most I live for one more day.
We get the pools figured out and decide what pool to lynch in
In post 3483, MariaR wrote:the poisoner is not a god father to gunsmiths because all you do is claim and the poisoner can be figured out.
Neither are the gunsmith millers because the gunsmith works on putting scum into pools of people with basic with up spec/knowl

the most powerful role is the roleblocker because it was the only one you couldn't have a good guess on
In post 3588, MariaR wrote:Do what you wish I'm honestly drained and don't really care for the outcome of this game due to the events that happened.
In post 3592, MariaR wrote:I'm not in any hoods
In post 3594, MariaR wrote:
In post 3590, zMuffinMan wrote:IF cupcake is fake-claiming, it has nothing to do with spite
I honestly thought he was fake claiming because he just wanted me out of the game so I took a break from the thread
In post 3597, MariaR wrote:Well that's not what I thought at the time but it seems he's gonna keep this up until the end.
In post 3681, MariaR wrote:So kat really did fake claim a guilty just to get me out of the game. Alright I don't know what I did to be so unenjoyable to do that but I'm sorry to anyone that I upset this game because that was never my goal to upset anyone. I just wanted to play mafia like the rest of yall. I'll try to get back in this game but the whole thing with Kat sucked my energy coming into this and that sucks cause fg games are my fav if you got questions please ask I like having back and forths and it'll help me. I'm prob going to join the prof wagon but I'm taking a bit to recollect
In post 3684, MariaR wrote:
In post 3668, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3594, MariaR wrote:I honestly thought he was fake claiming because he just wanted me out of the game so I took a break from the thread
I have a REALLY hard time believing Maria actually felt that way

Especially when she's seen how Katsuki interacted with Dunnstral who he genuinely seems to dislike
How can I believe anything but this when I know I'm town and Kat is claiming a god dam guilty on me and not retracting it?
In post 3686, MariaR wrote:I don't want to make the game unfun for anyone because that's what mafia is. For fun but just blah
In post 3694, MariaR wrote:
In post 3691, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3681, MariaR wrote:Alright I don't know what I did to be so unenjoyable to do that but I'm sorry to anyone that I upset this game because that was never my goal to upset anyone.
Disclaimer that i dont think you're unenjoyable I just think you're scum
That's totally fine

This isn't her posting style as scum, her play feels beyond how she plays as scum
Instead of reading everything as scum motivated, keep in mind that she was essentially being bullied by muffin and katsuki and was avoiding the thread because she felt drained and didn't want to play in this game
^She feels these emotions because she is town, I don't know how to explain it better, It's pissing me off that people still want to lynch her without reconsidering the game state after all that has happened. Like, I'm pretty certain she's not scum guys and I'm not going to sit here and be called biased by sakura every step of the way (she called me biased with katsuki, I got proven correct, now I'm biased with Maria. okay...)

Speaking of which, since when does sakura just tunnel somebody like this? Am I confusing their playstyle for Chara, or is this game way out of character?
I’m really curious why people put so much stock into the real emotions=town theory. Wisdom said that Kaede faked her emotions as scum in whatever was the name of that game he linked to in Minuet. I don’t think her emotions were at all fake in that game. I put way more stock in
sincerity of belief
than on whether or not someone’s emotions are perceived to be real or fake.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3976 (isolation #487) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3925, Dunnstral wrote:Oh man, I think the only people I'd feel comfortable voting today would be zMuffinMan and projectmatt

VOTE: projectmatt
Believe me, I’d love to lynch Muffin but is he really capable of acting that much like a douche in his PT with Katsuki, as scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3983 (isolation #488) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3928, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3926, Purrcocet wrote:I was offered treats

I dont remember. nothing that happenwd after this
Hey buddy, are you hungry? Do you think we should get Muffins?

Also how do you feel about project matt...
I now view all muffins poisonus on principle but I don’t see why he is scum (in a game-related) sense here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3987 (isolation #489) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3929, Purrcocet wrote:
Kokichi Oma wrote:Someone needs to check Moment and Purr. I believe those are the gunsmiths who haven't been checked. Moment can you check Purr? And Wisdom can you check Moment?
Honestly Am i lying
Purr is the moat innocwnt person in this game besides Nanxy
I still think we all need to be checked - to confirm or unfconfirm that innocence. Do you disagree?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3991 (isolation #490) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3966, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1725, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1723, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:There are three Main Characters in this game. At least one of them is aligned with Town.
Then what's the point of this if mafia have PRs who are non main characters
Probably will be like always, 2 town and 1 scum.
Balance wise that makes sense too.
This is your classic circle jerk power of suggestion combo. They are suggesting that mafia have no main characters and giving it weight to make you think that option. One of Katsuki or Sakura are scum because of this. The way Sakura continues to push this makes her scum.

My flavor is the Masked Lady aka Celia, I am the
alternating
poisoner. The role PM says Masked Lady but masked lady and Celia are really the same person.

#boom shakalaka

Now let me do my thing and get my last will out before scum run up my ass.

Matt didn't submit n1 btw.
How much of the game have you read? Katsuki has been confirmed to be dead town, main character, neighbourizer and by her own admission, poisoned.

“Alternating”? :igmeou:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3998 (isolation #491) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3975, MariaR wrote:
In post 3953, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3897, Sakura Hana wrote:Considering how Poisoner increases scum KPN, then poisoner should be the scum's main character, hence why the flavor claims.
Absolutely not.

This is really false.

Scum are likely Kokichi and Sakura

You’re welcome
can see this
In post 3955, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3954, Sakura Hana wrote:Well that's as close to a scum claim as it gets, considering it wasnt even me who suggested some sort of flavor claiming, I just figured out the why due to how these games usually have 2 town MCs and 1 scum MC.
I am a main character and town.

Your theory is based on giving people what they want versus what they need.

My flavor is partially in the first post
oh
Who is the 3rd main character? town!Katsuki, Math and who else?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4001 (isolation #492) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3979, MariaR wrote:Leashing the poison doesn't sound like a bad idea but if math poisons scum can't scum just fake claim they weren't poisoned.
But don’t they die at the EOD like Katsuki presumably would have?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4004 (isolation #493) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3985, Wisdom wrote:if math is really the last main and town, prof is almost certainly scum
I think thats who math should poison
Ank/Prof was not a main though. Isn’t the last main, scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4006 (isolation #494) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3989, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3861, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3631, Purrcocet wrote:i checked matt he doesn't have any guns
In post 3643, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 3639, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hmmm. Purr outing now is suspect as hell.
boi if i was scum u know id use my cute cuddliness to win the game, even muffin would give me a pass
nah i also checked maria last nite and she has no guns
In post 3265, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm a gunsmith. Wisdom has a gun. Which is why I tunneled him since yesterday. But I didn't outright claim cause I figured shenanigans like last game with vanilla cop. Spiffeh has no gun
In post 3250, Wisdom wrote:hey guys
Guess who has a gun

VOTE: Nosferatu
In post 3269, Wisdom wrote:oh and, sakura doesnt have a gun
In post 3613, Moment wrote:Maria was my Night 1 check. She has no guns.

@Mod: Could you prod projectmatt and Prof Fridays?
In post 3254, Moment wrote:I'm a gunsmith. Kokichi Oma has a gun. I thought I'd try to catch him in a fake claim.
In post 3388, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3384, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nos give your reports.
spiffeh and muffin
Awesome so if I'm right in my theory kokichi is scum Moment is town. That's a 1v1 right there.
I think Kokichi’s pushback to Moment’s reaction test, seemed pretty damn townie to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4010 (isolation #495) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3992, MathBlade wrote:So since I am odd night poisoner we have one scum left with a gun one scum left without.

That will be a proven fact once I flip.

If we get a check list going we can eliminate like a shit ton of teams, compare against the D1 wagon, find the bussers and validate or disprove my theory.
I think that’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? One scum is a poisoner and the other is a shooter. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4015 (isolation #496) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3999, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3998, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Who is the 3rd main character? town!Katsuki, Math and who else?
Brian
In post 4000, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:Brian Skies, who was Alice, and Town Main Character - Non-Consecutive Night Doctor, has been killed in Night 2.
Quite interesting that Brian is Non consec Doc, but Math is an odd night poisoner.
Okay, so I think having 3 main towns is extremely unlikely unless there are 4 mains in this game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4024 (isolation #497) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4000, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:Brian Skies, who was Alice, and Town Main Character - Non-Consecutive Night Doctor, has been killed in Night 2.
Quite interesting that Brian is Non consec Doc, but Math is an odd night poisoner.
Brian Skies, who was
Alice
, and
Town
, has been
killed
in
Night 2
Do you think it’s possible we have another doc who’s not a main?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4033 (isolation #498) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4002, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 3985, Wisdom wrote:if math is really the last main and town, prof is almost certainly scum
I think Math's slot is town
What do you think about Spiffster
If he endgames and is scum I will lose all of my nine lives bc we had him since page 0

In post 3987, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3929, Purrcocet wrote:
Kokichi Oma wrote:Someone needs to check Moment and Purr. I believe those are the gunsmiths who haven't been checked. Moment can you check Purr? And Wisdom can you check Moment?
Honestly Am i lying
Purr is the moat innocwnt person in this game besides Nanxy
I still think we all need to be checked - to confirm or unfconfirm that innocence. Do you disagree?
Meow
Im confused at the real function of the gs in this game if poisoner is town.
And fsr I don't feel odd about the fact that we have 90 gunsmiths
In one of the PTs, I got the impression that Katsuki thought the poisoner was a wolf-siding town. Someone can check the PTs for this. I could of course - either have totally misinterpreted this or Katsuki could be mistaken - if I didn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4053 (isolation #499) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4007, Sakura Hana wrote:In any case:
Minuet's Trio: 1 scum MC, 2 Town MC.
Queen of Hearts: 1 scum Alice, 2 Town Alices.
Nightingale's Tale: 1 scum Alice, 2 Town Alices.
Through the Looking Glass: 1 scum Alice, 2 Town Alices.

By virtue of the Alices/MCs in games they are the strongest PRs, so for balance one needs to be scum and two town or either side is gonna be overpowered.

I do NOT believe for a second that Math is a town MC.
Except there are 17 players in this game, so there could conceivably be 3 town mains and 1 scum main.

We need to figure out if there’s another main, if they’re green, then I would agree with you.

So, I think one of the remaining scum is a main and the other one isn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4071 (isolation #500) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4040, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 4039, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4028, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Do you not realize that Prof is nearly conf town
How?
likely has no gun and isnt a main character. im of the belief that mafia have a main character who is poisoner.
I don’t know if that’s necessarily clearing. The fact that his favour was revealed by the mod is probably better based on FG’s claim that the non-main character reveals are there to aid scum. FG could also been fucking with us, with at least one or more of his reveals, so . . .
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4084 (isolation #501) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4057, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4053, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Except there are 17 players in this game, so there could conceivably be 3 town mains and 1 scum main.
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:
There are
three Main Characters
in this game. At least one of them is aligned with Town.
Okay, that’s really damning.

Sorry Math. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4094 (isolation #502) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4064, Kokichi Oma wrote:For the record, if you think of setup balance there is no current way to find Poisoner as is right now. Only way would be for scum poisoner to be a main character and being count down (considering Kat's cop ability was very bad as he said)
Yeah, I applaud Math’s gambit but his being one of 3 town mains is mechanically highly improbable based on setup reasons alone. For Math to be town here, implies an imbalance with the setup.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4104 (isolation #503) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4085, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4083, MariaR wrote:yes exactly and you don't think fakegod went "hey hang on that was a bit op" let's nerf that a little!
yeah the MCs have been nerfed i dont think the town:scum MC ratio was changed tho. since MCs are STILL the strongest PRs.
Yeah, I think Math claimed as a scum gambit. He could well be telling the truth about being
alternate
poisoner[/b]. This could mean that we still would have one poisoner who isn’t a main, perhaps another doc as well.

Maybe Math as also telling the truth about his slot, not poisoning Katsuki, which could mean we have a minor town poisoner as well.

At any rate, I think we still need to lynch Math today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4110 (isolation #504) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4087, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4086, MathBlade wrote:lynch Sakura tomorrow then a ton of innocent town that have no guns.
Again, i have no gun, so if im scum im the poisoner, you can have literally all 5 gunsmiths check me the same night if you dont believe me.
OR
Im just town.
Math, I don’t see why you’re so sure Sakura is scum. Her theory on the mains is solid. Muffin was the one who thought your character was defacto scum. He just thought it was Maria and not you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4117 (isolation #505) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4105, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok so here's another thing:
If scum has a poisoner along Math, then WTF is Math's role for an MC, scum's wouldnt be an MC coz there's 3 MCs, so scum cannot have something as strong as math's role or stronger, which then leaves Math as the only poisoner.
In post 4107, Purrcocet wrote:math is town
if you guys want to lynch a townie then go with mariaR lol but apparently we got past that

im pretty fine with that flip cause it would have cleared up a lot of dumb shit in this game
But Purr, 3 town mains would screw up the balance, because the mains have the most power. What I don’t understand is my role PM doesn’t specify that I’m a minor character, so I’m assuming that only mains do? I wish I had asked Ank that before she replaced out. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4120 (isolation #506) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4107, Purrcocet wrote:math is town
if you guys want to lynch a townie then go with mariaR lol but apparently we got past that

im pretty fine with that flip cause it would have cleared up a lot of dumb shit in this game
We really don’t have a great reason to lynch Maria though. Muffin was convinced she had Math’s flavour.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4124 (isolation #507) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4114, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4108, MariaR wrote:scum had a vig
town had a vig

what's to say poisoner can't be the same thing if we're assuming scum in gunsmiths
they werent MC.
If you agree that Poisoner is something MC level (which should be if you believe Math), then there's no way there's another poisoner, which means pmatt poisoned Katsuki.
I think there could be another poisoner - who isn’t a main - and that Math didn’t necessarily poison Katsuki. I don’t think that clears him, however.

My problem is in every single one of the games Sakura quoted, there have been a ratio of 2:1 town to scum. What are the odds of this game having all 3 town mains?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4129 (isolation #508) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4118, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4110, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4086, MathBlade wrote:lynch Sakura tomorrow then a ton of innocent town that have no guns.
Again, i have no gun, so if im scum im the poisoner, you can have literally all 5 gunsmiths check me the same night if you dont believe me.
OR
Im just town.
Math, I don’t see why you’re so sure Sakura is scum. Her theory on the mains is solid. Muffin was the one who thought your character was defacto scum. He just thought it was Maria and not you.
Because she's been pushing an improper theory, not pushing any reads for any content based reasons, not trying to argue meta or try to figure out why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Tell me, do you have a gun?
No, I’ve already claimed that and I’m fine with being double and triple chrcked if necessary, to prove it. Did you read your predecessor’s 180 on her?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4134 (isolation #509) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

or
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4136 (isolation #510) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4130, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4016, Purrcocet wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:we objectively should and will lynch math

but like bruh

matt's play if scum was rather deflating i think a lot of his rxns were townish or at least im a sucker for "AtE" ew i hate that word

And math blade's entrance was town i think
yea its flippin town

but its still gotta flip

math: can you like have your case thing in one big post
So you think all 3 mains are town then? Why was Muffin suspicious of his character’s flavour name? Can anyone answer that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4139 (isolation #511) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4131, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4129, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4118, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4110, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
OR
Im just town.
Because she's been pushing an improper theory, not pushing any reads for any content based reasons, not trying to argue meta or try to figure out why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Tell me, do you have a gun?
No, I’ve already claimed that and I’m fine with being double and triple chrcked if necessary, to prove it. Did you read your predecessor’s 180 on her?
I don't read my predecessor's ISO in detail as town. It puts too much weight on my reads when as a replacement I'm much more valuable coming in at point and then going backwards.
My point is that Matt’s read on Sakura contradicts yours.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4141 (isolation #512) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4133, Purrcocet wrote:When this greens can we lynch Friday lol

@Math i dont really think anyone will quickhammer you and we know your town
I think you have all the time in the world

Im only doing this brcause ... idk why the fuck Im doing this lol
Why are you and Nos so certain he’s town? What am I missing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4145 (isolation #513) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4135, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4133, Purrcocet wrote:When this greens can we lynch Friday lol

@Math i dont really think anyone will quickhammer you and we know your town
I think you have all the time in the world

Im only doing this brcause ... idk why the fuck Im doing this lol
NO. FRIDAY CANNOT BE LYNCHED.
Because?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4148 (isolation #514) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4142, Sakura Hana wrote:Because Math is an expert scum player and is fooling them.
I can tell you, this doesn’t sound like clueless town Labrynth Math to me. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4154 (isolation #515) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4146, Sakura Hana wrote:Like i would even think Math's play could be town, but setup wise... i think it's caught scum.
Yeah and his pushes on you and Kokichi don’t really make a lot of sense to me either.

I also thought Matt (his predecessor)’s tone was off somehow. It was his seeming progression on you that made me jump off his wagon. Now Math is saying pretty much the exact opposite of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4161 (isolation #516) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4143, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4140, Sakura Hana wrote:I think Math went and checked that muffin knew his flavor would be MC, and decided to be honest about being MC and gambit that way.
And this is why I'd never do it as scum.

Do you know my scum winrate?
Hint it's greater than 75% on all sites.
I've even won as literal setup confirmed scum.
I know EXACTLY how to win as setup confirmed scum so you arguing that I'm setup confirmed scum incorrectly proves I'm town

Seriously. That's just horrible.
:thinking:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4173 (isolation #517) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4125, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3093, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 2.14

Wisdom [1] - Kokichi Oma
TehBrawlGuy [9] - zMuffinMan, Brian Skies, Purrcocet, Katsuki, Sakura Hana, Spiffeh, Nosferatu, Prof Fridays, TehBrawlGuy [LYNCH]

zMuffinMan [3] - MariaR, projectmatt, Nancy Drew 39
Prof Fridays [4] - Dunnstral x2, Moment, Wisdom

Not Voting [0]
-

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-08-04 15:00:00)
N2 cross wagon simple cross reference:

Myloninja13 [9] - Sakura Hana, Brian Skies, Moment, Nosferatu, Spiffeh, Purrcocet, Katsuki, Wisdom, zMuffinMan [LYNCH]

Overlap is Muffin,Brian, Purr, Sakura, Spiffeh, Katsuki, Nos

Brian is dead, Purr is spewed, Muffin was spewed. Spiffeh spewed.

Means the only scum on the wagon possible is Sakura or Nos.

However due to the fact that TBG had to hammer himself the scum is almost positively Sakura.
I still don’t see why Sakura is scum. And now, Nos? What happened to your Kokichi scumread?

The wagon was terribad definitely but why couldn’t scum have been offwagon?

Also, I don’t necessarily buy your cross-referencing theory. In MU lovesick, Duke was on bad wagons on both D1 and D2, before flipping town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4181 (isolation #518) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4127, Wisdom wrote:just ignore ratios and scumhunt, nancy
math doesnt claim this as scum
I don’t recall him claiming this in Labrynth but then he was obvtown to everyone but scum!Taly/you, Wheme in that game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4184 (isolation #519) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4169, Sakura Hana wrote:I would actually prefer more Alice themed games tho, I love Alice in Wonderland :(
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4193 (isolation #520) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4185, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4181, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I don’t recall him claiming this in Labrynth but then he was obvtown to everyone but scum!Taly/you, Wheme in that game.
Thanks for alt outing. *sigh*

I'm Commander Shepard. I intentionally trolled to try to not be NK'd because I could just go confirming myself as town and we'd win.

Like I literally trolled and crumbed and said I was spiderman.
I didn’t out you. You posted right there in that thread (under THIS nic) and confirmed you were CS.

If your CS name was offlimits, you never would have posted it in that thread or swiched back to CS, when you realized your mistake. If this is some half-baked attempt to guilt me into not voting you, you should know I am not swayed by any attempts at emotional manipulation.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4196 (isolation #521) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4191, MathBlade wrote:Whoops one last thing: Force Sakura to give non mechanical reasons for her reads. She's not given any all game. Force her to talk. She's active lurking and pushing spec not people.
I correctly lynched scum!Ank in Minuet solely based on mechanics. What do you have to say about that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4197 (isolation #522) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4193, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4185, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4181, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Thanks for alt outing. *sigh*

I'm Commander Shepard. I intentionally trolled to try to not be NK'd because I could just go confirming myself as town and we'd win.

Like I literally trolled and crumbed and said I was spiderman.
I didn’t out you. You posted right there in that thread (under THIS nic) and confirmed you were CS.

If your CS name was offlimits, you never would have posted it in that thread or swiched back to CS, when you realized your mistake. If this is some half-baked attempt to guilt me into not voting you, you should know I am not swayed by any attempts at emotional manipulation.

P.edit When did you ever “troll”, Math? Everyone save scum!Taly and Wheme knew both you (and your predecessor Joral) were locktown. Not a single player in that game, was remotely shocked at you being the N3 NK. The only NK that shocked anyone was TBG but that was likely accounted for by Creature strongman.

You were beyond (wrongly) convinced Shoshin was scum but you never acted cocky like this. Does anyone have any links to any Math scum games?

Because he is expecting us to believe he was trolling in Labrynth and I’m not buying it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4199 (isolation #523) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4198, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4197, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You were beyond (wrongly) convinced Shoshin was scum but you never acted cocky like this. Does anyone have any links to any Math scum games?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76865
:lol:

VOTE: Mathblade
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4204 (isolation #524) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4200, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3966, MathBlade wrote:I am the alternating poisoner.
In post 3970, MathBlade wrote:Again alternating. He didn't submit N1. He can't have submitted N2.
Btw friendly reminder that Math is fake claiming.
From the sample roles PM explains how an Alternating role works:
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:Name - Celia
Role - Main Character - Alternating Cop/Vig
Alignment - Town
ABILITY
You may investigate or vig a player during the night. You may not use the same ability two nights in a row.You may investigate or vig a player during the night. You may not use the same ability two nights in a row.
And then changed his claim:
In post 3992, MathBlade wrote:o since I am odd night poisoner we have one scum left with a gun one scum left without.
Lololol, this proves he was lying about his flavour. No way is Celia an actual character in this game. Good catch. I wonder if Muffin was trying to trick someone into claiming that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4213 (isolation #525) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76536&start=2550

This was also the town main role PM in Minuets Trio.
Name - Celia
Role - Main Character - Roleblocking Vigilante
Alignment - Town

ABILITY
You may roleblock and vig a player during the night.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4972 (isolation #526) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

It Maria poisoned me, why did I not find that out during the day like Katsuki/Dunn?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”