stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5939 (isolation #200) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

if you’re worried about then then let’s find scum now tw, focus pocus!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5946 (isolation #201) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

titus, i have to admit i kinda feel like you are making excuses to scumread sando when your arguments are not very potent and are not holding up very well.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5958 (isolation #202) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5952, Titus wrote:
In post 5948, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5932, Titus wrote:@Nancy, And if I did, what would your read of me be?
If you were willing to die for the good of town?
Are you kidding me? If I felt my lynch was good for town, I'd do it already. This is blatant scum reaching for a mislynch.
i’m coming around to mathblade not being scum. i don’t believe sando is scum. maybe katsuki. and maybe the worst. so maybe you should make a case between one of the latter, as sando is not currently leading your lynchwagon :p
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5961 (isolation #203) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5960, the worst wrote:does anyone feel like Sando and Titus are the same alignment?
no. absolutely not. and you couldn’t sell that to me either
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5965 (isolation #204) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5961, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5960, the worst wrote:does anyone feel like Sando and Titus are the same alignment?
no. absolutely not. and you couldn’t sell that to me either
if that’s scum you are implying, anyway.

i still think it’s town vs. scum, but only with titus being scum. otherwise i think it’d have to be t vs. t
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5992 (isolation #205) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

mod just pm’d me and informed me TITUS IS SCUM. and that lynching her gets us down to 3 scum. she’ll be forwarding it to everyone here shortly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5994 (isolation #206) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

honestly toogeloo, i’m not scumreading you if titus flips town
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6260 (isolation #207) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:44 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6083, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6079, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6077, Frozen Angel wrote:I also think we should finally lynch titus. I have concerns about toog slot and the way he tried to white knight titus

I disliked few pages ago when titus tried to stab the worst for throwing shade at me. i don't think that's ai for the worst cause he kinda ignored it and didn't react to it at all. the convo just felt sketchy.
Wouldn’t white knight require Titus Town?

You know what I am waaaay too tired good night

Pedit I will look at them overnight especially with another flip
who white knighting who?

titus was pushing the worst there for his comments about me
may be referring to toog’s post about me painting picasso’s or sth like that
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6261 (isolation #208) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’ll vote sakura for leader

fine with mathblade being one as well!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6263 (isolation #209) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:50 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6086, Frozen Angel wrote:oh toog slot doing it with titus.

toog claims its because 1-9 and titus relationship could not be bus and he posted stuff. It's a legit thinking process, I just think it could be distancing and that titus is capable of pulling that too. I have some high level concerns for molla-toog slot and his short iso doesn't feeel right cause its mostly empty reads and defending titus than solving. I think toog is a kind of player that will hide his evaluations and won't post his thought process regardless of alignment but it just feels naked.

His first readlist is too elaborated to be just from 1-9 iso and the way he chose nos also makes no sense
+1 on this post just having finished a game with toogeloo-town, actually!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6265 (isolation #210) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6102, Shiro wrote:I think worst is potentially scum with sando but, still feel their interactions were distancy when sando was close to lynch. As for toog eh lean town, strengthened because cerb also thinks so.
for the 100th time, sando isn’t scum. broken record. also, did not see you spec about him being scum prior to this, so is it everyone but titus for you?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6266 (isolation #211) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6264, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6263, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6086, Frozen Angel wrote:oh toog slot doing it with titus.

toog claims its because 1-9 and titus relationship could not be bus and he posted stuff. It's a legit thinking process, I just think it could be distancing and that titus is capable of pulling that too. I have some high level concerns for molla-toog slot and his short iso doesn't feeel right cause its mostly empty reads and defending titus than solving. I think toog is a kind of player that will hide his evaluations and won't post his thought process regardless of alignment but it just feels naked.

His first readlist is too elaborated to be just from 1-9 iso and the way he chose nos also makes no sense
+1 on this post just having finished a game with toogeloo-town, actually!
Agreed. Molla however was as sketchy af.
oddly focused for an unfocused slot
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6267 (isolation #212) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:03 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6113, Frozen Angel wrote:what if we use the vig ability thing on lurkers and sort some slots today instead?
day vigging lurkers is a good plan, but it’s best to warn them first imo so they have one last chance to produce reads/good content before they are vigged
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6268 (isolation #213) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:08 am

Post by stungun0404 »

4 of bb’s 20 posts were votes, so that’s what i mean by kinda oddly focused
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6270 (isolation #214) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:12 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i also don’t know what about toog’s first 46 posts isn’t reproducible by him being scum.

scum would want to look at the numbers wagon, especially given a). distancing was involved and b). the incentive from d1 wherein if scum is lynched, first leader tiebreaker is decided upon whether a player was on the scum lynch or not

thus it would be perfectly reasonable to assume that scum distanced on d1
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6273 (isolation #215) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6272, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6270, stungun0404 wrote:i also don’t know what about toog’s first 46 posts isn’t reproducible by him being scum.

scum would want to look at the numbers wagon, especially given a). distancing was involved and b). the incentive from d1 wherein if scum is lynched, first leader tiebreaker is decided upon whether a player was on the scum lynch or not

You think scum was offwagon?
no, i was suggesting that i think there was probably at least 1 scum on wagon, and that titus might be that if she wanted to be leader

did she campaign or anything? or was she the majority decision before day phase ended? or how did things go down there?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6274 (isolation #216) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:37 am

Post by stungun0404 »

by distancing, i’m referring to voting a partner out
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6276 (isolation #217) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:42 am

Post by stungun0404 »

oh, and by looking at the numbers wagon, i mean using it to make townreads

maybe one townread can be derived from that, but scum can literally distance anywhere on a partner’s wagon, so unless their reasoning was particularly astute in helping get that player lynched then it’s hard to derive towntells from that

we know there are 4 scum, it’s a safe bet at least one ended the day on the numbers wagon
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6279 (isolation #218) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:51 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6277, Toogeloo wrote:I fucking hate you people...
i fucking love you too :mrgreen:

legit still think titus-nosferatu scum team can apply here. could definitely see them as partners, given the cop guilty nos faked at start of day phase on sando
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6285 (isolation #219) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:12 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6126, the worst wrote:zMuff am I completely wrong on FA and Titus here? :(

my only interactions with both of them felt isolating and like they were utterly self serving and they both keep posting tonnes of crap I can't parse. I'm at a point where I actually can't decide if they're both scum shitting up the thread or if their playstyles are just rubbing me the wrong way

Sando I still feel is town who is just carried away and playing worse than he usually does but the quantity>quality is real af
+1 quality of posts is super important towards being able to identify the alignment of players in a game like this, in fact i should probably post less and contain more quality within each post i make. but this kind of play feels like fa-town to me, i think.

but at the same time i kinda feel the quality in your posts is lacking a little bit, so idk how i feel about you saying this :?
In post 6130, the worst wrote:okay that's probably the key to staying in the game. my reaction to everything she posts is "why are you writing this?" and I really don't know why she expects me to strongarm myself into townreading her based on her own self analysis of her play this game but I'm happy to chill on that atm

I will give her a point though, the gamestate feels like..... entirely stagnant. these wagons are boring and the conversation is boring. like are we wagoning all scum? are we wagoning no scum? are there like 1 or 2 wolves in the diving board getting ready to go in deep?

I'm kinda a little frazzled on how to even read the gamestate
btw, i’ve been engaging with you, but you didn’t mention me in your earlier post :cry:

here, let me help you. IF titus is scum, then her partners are probably all lurkier players given the serious push against what is very likely to be a town sando, and if she is town then i think it’s likelier that the scum team is full of lurkers and MAYBE one less lurkier poster like shiro in specific. therefore, either way it points to there being scum in the lurkier players, but a titus lynch in particular would be useful i think because of all the active players she by far pings me the most—> and it’s not even close. a titus town flip would be the only game situation i could see that could potentially open the door for shiro or maybe even fa to be considered as scum. otherwise, i think we’ll all assume they are both town, in spite of our doubts

so in terms of sorting the game, i find a titus lynch to be mightily important.

In post 6132, the worst wrote:lol rando I just finished a game where he rep'd into a scumslot and basically prodged his way to endgame so idrk how to feel about his rep out. I also had a game with him recently where he was a tpr who replaced out so whatever
key point: randomidget stayed in the game where he was scum, but didn’t stay in the game where he was town

this is consistent with randomidget townplay.

also, somebody should meta nico robin tbch and find me to be super town on his replace out alone. he shows heavy interest/investment in scum games, but the opposite is true in town games. but w/e that no one has looked into that all

brandi also has replaced out of town games, but i can’t remember seeing an instance she replaced out of a scum game. but then again some of her meta dates back to like 2010

and it is such a nicorobin town thing to do to not care about the gamestate but seriously want to be voted leader. this kind of behavior was why i was sold on my slot being town before i replaced in, given that i have a few games of experience with nicorobin

—————————————
In post 6137, the worst wrote:
In post 6135, Sando wrote:
In post 6126, the worst wrote:Sando I still feel is town who is just carried away and playing worse than he usually does but the quantity>quality is real af
You've still never actually posted a reason for your vote on me. You got called out for it and now you've backed off and want people to forget it.

pedit: If I'm right about my paranoia D2 so help me fucking god dude...
You didn't feel lucid enough. Everything I read from you was going on about mechanics and crap and I know that's a strength of yours but it is never alignment indicative. I poked the bear and hey guess what you're goodposting so I'm happy.

Who are your strongest scumreads?
i disagree with this. i think you are mistaking sando for nancydrew with the mechanic talk and lack of scumreads (aside from titus), which is plausible given the darker colors in their images, but maybe i’m wrong here

————————————————-

the cases against sando, with maybe a slight exception for his vote against numbers, are so weak omfg

@zmuffinman, a 19 players remaining game with a bunch of vanilla townies and mafia goons labeled as heroes and villains is gonna be uber-talkative any way you slice it, because there is no reason to hide behind producing less content if you don’t have pr’s and other stuff

—————————————

actually complaining about high amount of activity, but adding to number of posts without adding substance to the thread is kind of a pointless way of trying to make a point, idk
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6288 (isolation #220) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6281, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6273, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6272, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6270, stungun0404 wrote:i also don’t know what about toog’s first 46 posts isn’t reproducible by him being scum.

You think scum was offwagon?
no, i was suggesting that i think there was probably at least 1 scum on wagon, and that titus might be that if she wanted to be leader

did she campaign or anything? or was she the majority decision before day phase ended? or how did things go down there?
Why would Titus being on Numbers’ wagon be based on anything more than anything self-pres?

There was no majority decision N1, FA started that AFTER Titus pick.
if scum wanted her as a leader, she’d have to meet first tiebreaker in case of a rival tying her (i.e., being on scum wagon if lynch is on scum; or NOT being on a town wagon if town). thus if she’s scum here, she met both conditions just in case by voting numbers. plus if she’s scum, scum is doing everything they can to push away from her lynch because it would give us a lot of information regarding the game state

her push against numbers is odd, as it is entirely based on the slot voting fa, but i don’t think titus pushed that against anyone else that voted fa. unless there were no other claimed voters, i don’t know why she’s assumed numbers was the only scum that did that

————————————

one thing i really didn’t like about shiro was when i asked her for her scum reads, she gave a few odd ones, i believe i asked her why iirc, and she hasn’t backed them up since.

it is so easy for scum to point out scum reads but not back them up

so i’ll ask her again, @shiro why do you scumread sando and why do you scumread zmuffinman? zmuffinman could make sense with all the distractions they are throwing out, but what particularly makes them scum in your eyes?

katsuki you have been consistent on and i could see.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6289 (isolation #221) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:34 am

Post by stungun0404 »

it would be historic imo if scum avoided the numbers wagon entirely, it almost should be a given there is at least one scum there. town doesn’t tend to push a scum lynch alone
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6297 (isolation #222) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:13 am

Post by stungun0404 »

fair enough @toog — i have a bad habit of posting single posts myself when i’m town. i think i’m already at a point where i have triple the number of posts i had in that 28 player transformers mafia game where i was scum

——————————————

i feel the content shiro has gotten from cerb is very underwhelming in that it hasn’t included much focus on the gamestate regarding scumhunting in particular, and idk what to make of this. is cerb a relatively unfocused scumhunter? or is shiro a). shielding information for us or b). faking the claim of being able to talk to cerb and instead just checking when he’s online and promoting possible misinformation being spread from him. idk, maybe i’m paranoid about this, but something feels off because i was able to immediately tell cerb was town by the focus of his first couple posts in the thread before i even confirmed it in the opening post of the thread.

@the worst, i’m still curious why you voted me earlier. it was a very weird vote—and that is part of why i’ve had a scumlean on you.
In post 6184, Sando wrote:
In post 6179, Nosferatu wrote:can we just lynch titus and sando

this isnt difficult
This is what you sheeped onto me Duckling...this.

And you wonder why I'm not TRing you
umm yeah, that does look strange. sheeping after a lurkier player in joining a likely town wagon.

i may be wrong, but off memory i kinda feel like you are not townhunting @tw, so who do you townread?
In post 6187, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6060, MathBlade wrote:I would say Drixx for the third person because Drixx to me is obvTown.
No, A) we didn’t need a 3rd because that allows scum to hijack the votes like they did on D2 and B) I am far from convinced of that.
i subscribe to this. anyone who is not showing serious activity and showing intiative to a). seriously scumhunt and b). townhunt as well should not be voted leader imo.

plus i’ve given drixx several opportunities to answer the question i proposed to him, and he STILL has not. what pro-town motive is he currently playing with? is he avoiding reading the content i’m putting out —> if that’s the case that frustrates me if anything.

In post 6191, the worst wrote:I don't really know why I'd trust Stun's meta read on rando ngl
multiple games to my cred there, so yes

idk how nos thinks titus and sando are partners. on what planet can this be true? i’m not seeing it.

——————————————————-

In post 6208, the worst wrote:Katsuki I feel like you're the only person left on the player list who gets it
umm, what? she reads like kokichi part 2, or definitely even zmuffinman before he replaced out

In post 6210, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6206, MathBlade wrote:I see literally anyone besides myself as scum with Titus
There is too much wine.

I can make an argument for literally
anyone
else alive to be scum with Titus.

That is the problem. Titus is really good at scum even caught scum.

Mainly we need to make a decision Titus Sando or a lurker.
Nah, I think “anyone” is a bit of a reach.

I’d rather lynch Titus or Katsuki over Sando.

What’s your case on Sando? Why do you think he could be scum here?
finally, someone with some sense on sando! + fucking one

In post 6212, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5900, Sando wrote:
In post 5898, Titus wrote:
In post 5894, Sando wrote:
In post 5887, Titus wrote:You mean the constant diversions and vanishing when he's the topic of conversation but hyperposting making the thread unreadable when I am?
Wat? Vanishing? When?!
Beetlejuice.
Point to any diversions or vanishing...have fun with that scum.
yawn
this doesn't make sando look any better
yawn
i don’t like that you won’t explain why in the same post
In post 6219, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5947, the worst wrote:ya Titus is scum
I keep feeling paranoid about all the hate thrown her way but there are some things I think are valid and if wrong it eliminate a distraction anyway so
VOTE: Titus
good vote! titus is also a lynch that causes a lot of reevaluation either way she flips

what does everyone mean by quote pyramids? like chains of posts in a row that involve quotes? i’m not sure i’m understanding what people are wanting to stop there.

would people prefer if i linked to posts instead of using quotes? but then i have to deal with having to edit out the hashtags with p-edit and that can be annoying.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6305 (isolation #223) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:37 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6294, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6292, Shiro wrote:I dont really scumread zmuffin cerb does. Samdp as O saod os PoE mixed with what people have said, it not a personal thing.

@Titus from Cerb

He's like to know what happens to the game state if Sando is town? How about Scum? Similarly, if Zmuffin is scum, what does that do? Can you elaborate on why Zmuffin and Sakura are town now purely because of the VCA?
You don’t think Sakura is town? Who besides FA is more obtown than her in this game?
yeah this is bad. sakura is like obv obv obv town to the least subjective of eyes. sakura is much more obv town than even fa. calling the reasoning titus gave out is cool, but there’s like virtually no doubt in my mind sakura is town this game. i’d bet the game on it.

In post 6235, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@any lurkers I want any reads you have, you don't need to contribute beyond that but I at least want to know you've read some of the recent stuff
deserves being bolded. btw, can you produce a reads list gamma?

speaking of which, this is where i currently stand IF i had to shoehorn everyone to a particular alignment, so i’ll be specific in making everyone either town or scum

town (strongest to weakest) —> separated by spaces which act as tiers!
stungun0404
sakura hana
sando

frozen angel
mathblade —> to explain this one, i’ve really come around on him being town from his AtE when we were fighting in addition to ankamius conftown read in addition to randomidget replace out in addition to push and speculation he has pushed against titus. and the fact that my initial scum case against him has admittedly been proven to be weak, and i can’t hold it up against attack, so i feel like i just tunneled there perhaps incorrectly.

nancydrew39
creature
gamma emerald
toranaga (i kinda want to trust ank here)

Shiro
hebichan

now it gets tough to pick town out
—————————

drixx (idk what is town about him, but i guess i’ll trust others there)
zmuffinman

toogeloo
the worst

so then scum separated by tiers of strongest to weakest
Titus

Nosferatu

Kokichi Oma
Katsuki

damn my reads have changed a lot this day phase. but two things have remained consistent, i have consistently scumread titus and townread sando.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6312 (isolation #224) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:57 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6249, Frozen Angel wrote:Yeah I'm now ok with a lynch on katsuki after reading her last page posts. she is being pressured and is obviously opening the game and reading it and she decides to comment on how unreadable the game is instead of commenting on anything else. if she was not reading the game she wouldn't see that specific post about hyper activity to comment on.
katsuki would be a seriously good dayvig option imo, would rather them be dayvigged than lynched tbqh, because it’d be a near informationless lynch, but they are going to be a distraction no matter what
In post 6254, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6193, the worst wrote:must be Nos. who are the 4 remaining scum?
i forgot to reply to this

uh in no particular order

nancy
stun
sando
titus
kokichi
hebi
creature
tora
math

are varying degrees of sus to me
damn that’s a large scum pool, and with 5/9 players that seem to be upper level in activity (nancy, stun, sando, titus, and mathblade), i don’t really like your poe scumpool here

@mathblade, just seen your post on page 253. why do you think i am plagiarizing you?

@sakura hana, your answer to my question was just what i was looking for, whereas fa gave a lot of information but did not seem to focus on truly analyzing in the process—which is kinda like what a lot of her posts look like to my memory. they talk about spec and all, but they are not focused on analyzing what is here and available in this thread, and as active as she is idk why she didn’t focus on answering my question right away when she is the most active player in this thread and she hasn’t been under voting pressure because of her immunity. i feel like there’s a possibility she could be scum, but it’s one of the last cases i would push. i’m not feeling that possibility with you, and especially after i starting townreading you and i saw some of your posts from the start of this day phase again, which struck me as incredibly towny and as upholding my read of you. i’ll include them here in my next post

btw, i didn’t finish reading the range of pages i intended to, so maybe i should get back to that, but after i explain exactly what felt town about your content
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6315 (isolation #225) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 am

Post by stungun0404 »

darnit creature you question me before i go back, lol.
In post 6311, Creature wrote:stungun, why is Nosferatu your second scumread?
didn’t like answer she gave to my question, and generally haven’t liked the lack of stances she has taken and her avid support of majority lynchwagons (titus and sando here)

i asked nos who he/she would neighbourize.
In post 4916, Nosferatu wrote:kinda skimmed back but i dont really see anything interesting to comment on and i dont feel like taking a second list

@stungun: probably sakura or the worst, maybe titus or nancy.
the worst doesn’t seem towny enough to neighbourize, and neither does titus, and in fact given that titus has been in her scum pool what is she wanting to get out of that?

speaking of which, kokichi has done the same with supporting majority lynchwagons, but i feel that nosferatu has done it in a scummier manner with the fake cop guilty to get a lynchwagon started against sando and because it also was a way of tricking both replace-ins right off the bat. and also because of who he/she would neighbourize doesn’t have a town-oriented focus. like, i understand talking with people you enjoy, but you should focus on including a townread imo for most success with a neighbourizer.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6318 (isolation #226) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:06 am

Post by stungun0404 »

and nancy too for that matter is in the scumpool of nos

@math i will say i had zero fucking clue that i had said something you had, but that it’s much more likely to happen regarding townplayers with the same mindset in the midst of a thread that’s gained nearly 100 pages in a day phase
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6325 (isolation #227) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

regarding hard townread of sakura,
In post 3823, Sakura Hana wrote:Also would be nice if we didnt scramble so close to EoD. When my internet went down i almost had a heart attack.
1). this reads super genuine to me, and not like scum faking it. she seems to be following through with this too, which is even townier, given her recent change to the titus lynchwagon.

scum are ok with us scrambling very close to EoD, because a). a no-lynch can happen and b). they can keep a distraction like myloninja in the game longer.

2). sakura’s urgency in us not believing the cop claim at the start of day phase when it was bullshit, and instead taking a solid stance that we should not believe it and clearly distracting away from that distraction is super town-motivated

the fact that she’s consistently distracting away from potential distractions just looks so town to me, and not LAMIST-Y/trying to be town. i can remember more instances off memory, but i’d have to deep dive on her to prove it.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6337 (isolation #228) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:34 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m not sure i’m groking toog’s spec here at all... like just voting off our many and varied main townreads allows scum to slither by and choose WHO they want as leader and allows them the opportunity to mess with our minds even more... which is the last thing we want.

i’m at the point where nonconformity to confident majority townreads looks antitown to me, and that is because it allows all the wiggle room in the world for scum to be protected next day phase, OR to confuse the hell out of us with a random townplayer chosen BY all of them if 4 still remain after this lynch. THAT is the last thing we want this night phase.

I feel like the townplayers in this game have enough reasonable PoE done that we can keep the leader power completely out of scum’s hands, with it really only being a threat as the scum percentage gets higher and town percentage dwindles.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6338 (isolation #229) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*at the point where nonconformity to voting one of 2 confident majority townreads as leader looks antitown to me
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6342 (isolation #230) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

a titus-nosferatu-toogeloo-one of katsuki/kokichi scum team isn’t looking bad to me at all. nos comes out to start this day phase with a fake cop guilty on sando to distract votes right off the bat away from titus while also saying she advocates a titus wagon, she advocates “maybe” wanting to neighbourize a titus that she thinks is scummy (and advocates neighbourizing another scumread in nancydrew). toog comes in to defend titus when i tunnel on titus by saying my arguments are painting a bad picture, when in fact the arguments titus has been making are the ones that are particularly sketchy and seem to defy her logically being town. meanwhile, kokichi/katsuki keep complaining about the pages being blown up, but not giving any serious substance apart from votes and as far as kokichi goes — advocating a ton of majority lynchwagons (sando, titus, and even stungun), dodging questions like bullets, and refusing to explain WHY he voted myloninja last day phase. refusal to tell why you vote someone is incredibly scummy, if you get my drift, and especially deflecting with a rhetorical question like “what if i’m scum trying to dodge the question?” instead of just saying a). i sheeped someone, b). their posts looked scummy. or even c). it was a majority wagon, and i’ve been meaning to go with the majority and advocate majority lynchwagons (even though that’s not a very good answer, that sure beats throwing a rhetorical question back at me. and also wrt kokichi, he also turns lickety-split against me and advocates me voting him out just because i townread him early on. like, what is going on there? and if it’s katsuki, that also would make sense given i’ve established that katsuki has already made multiple posts that directly replicate posts from her in previous games.

like, if i had to predict how the scum team ends up, this makes a lot of sense. but then again, scum teams sometimes don’t make sense until after you figure out who they are.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6343 (isolation #231) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:52 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*kokichi advocates voting me out because i townread him early on
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (isolation #232) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

and sorry to do this twice, but *established that katsuki has already made multiple posts that directly replicate posts from her in previous scum games.

that’s what i get for trying to talk with someone while typing those thoughts out
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6348 (isolation #233) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:08 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6347, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6345, stungun0404 wrote:and sorry to do this twice, but *established that katsuki has already made multiple posts that directly replicate posts from her in previous scum games.

that’s what i get for trying to talk with someone while typing those thoughts out
So, you want a Katsuki lynch?
no, titus lynch—period this day phase. i don’t feel like she’s genuinely scumhunting.

and yes i can break it down in the future. didn’t expect it to be such a long paragraph, and didn’t think to provided i was talking to someone else off and on while typing that up.

@fa: i’ve considered your case, you’re still a heavy townread for me, just not one i feel comfortable 100%-ing.

my concern with you anayzing is mainly i haven’t felt like you have been consistently searching for reasons to townread particular players, or scumread particular players, but maybe i’m wrong and have just missed or forgot them. this is off memory, and i can say the same thing might apply to nancydrew—but i’ve already found out this is consistent with her townplay, so i’m comfortable keeping her as a townlean.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6361 (isolation #234) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Sakura (6): Math, Nancy, Nos, stungun, Creature, hebichan
Mathblade (3): Sakura, Gamma, FA

if sando confirms, then 4 for mathblade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6365 (isolation #235) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6363, the worst wrote:Sakura over Mathblade for sure
Sakura (7): Math, Nancy, Nos, stungun, Creature, hebichan, the worst (right?)
Mathblade (3): Sakura, Gamma, FA

8 votes for each would make me feel exceptionally secure, but it’s unlikely we will get that. scum has 4 players, and if titus is not one of those 4 which i seriously am doubting, then there is no way scum with just 4 votes can mess things up... unless they all happen to claim to be on the same player that is not nk’d (which we can trace back to later), they kill a townplayer, and a townplayer additionally helps give them a vote towards their desired leader, or their desired leader breaks the tiebreaker. these two theories would assume scum goes all-in here, which is pretty dangerous to their faction’s survival, and i don’t see it happening. so 8 and 8 would be perfect.

i will consider switching over to mathblade only if it is absolutely mandatory to keep scum from messing with us.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6366 (isolation #236) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*they kill the other townplayer they do not have votes on

would assume we also get a different leader
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6372 (isolation #237) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

ok, i suppose we can try forcing slots, and they can just confirm whether they feel comfortable enough to follow-up on it. if i’ve lead the lynch for today, i suppose i can lead here too with a suggestion

so bolding this because of its importance,

we could try 9 and 9

i’ll move over to mathblade and suggest this
Sakura (9): Math, Nancy, Nos, Creature, hebichan, the worst (right?), toogeloo (?), Kokichi (?), zmuffinman’s slot if not modkilled (?)
Mathblade (9): Sakura, Gamma, FA, stungun, Sando, Drixx (?), Toranaga (?), Katsuki (?), Shiro (?)

this assumes titus is lynched, and that everyone is ok with their placement on the respective wagons

@toogeloo, this assumes you are ok with voting sakura hana as leader. you seem to think titus is town, however titus concluding sakura hana to be town from his vca. can you investigate her reasoning and see if you conclude the same about sakura being town?

literally everyone right now is townreading sakura, because their content clearly shows they are town, so an iso of sakura might help you reach that conclusion too
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6378 (isolation #238) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@sakura hana and @shiro, can you guys put out full reads lists before this night phase? i’m thinking it’s very very likely one of the two of you is killed this night phase
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6380 (isolation #239) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

if you’re referring sando, nosferatu —> sando looks very town to me personally and i cannot neglect that, and ank was all over titus, as in she scumread titus too and i scumread titus independently myself.

and i have not really been able to sort toranaga with such little content coming from him. his tone is the best thing i’ve seen from him, and he’s yet to late a vote down this day phase, so i’ll trust ank’s intuition if she had him as a locktown read.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6382 (isolation #240) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

some of your points are valid. but i think, at least from my experience, that neighbourizing tends to work better when you have confidence in the other person’s towniness. otherwise it can become kinda awkward, i would at least think. i’ve played one game myself as a neighbourizer where i took in hippy love, my biggest townread, after replacing in and that was the game where fa and i voted persivul out in lylo. that was on my alt, though. i think after that game neighbourizing is best served with townreads, or maybe to sort a nullier player like katsuki or kokichi perhaps that the entire rest of the game is having trouble with. that would be the only exception i’d make there.
In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:
Ankamius
Frozen Angel
MathBlade
Toranaga

Brandi
?

Human Sequencer
?

Nosferatu
?

Sando
?

BBmolla
hebichan
Katsuki
Kokichi Oma
Myloninja13
Nancy Drew 39
Sakura Hana

Drixx
?

Gamma Emerald
?

Shiro
?

the worst
?

Titus
?

zMuffinMan
?
@nos: this is ank’s last reads list. nancy drew is null; not her top scum suspect.

just found this
In post 2601, Ankamius wrote:No, never mind, Drixx should have a green question mark, not a red one
so let’s consider possible town on drixx too.
In post 2783, Ankamius wrote:All my reads are in a post of mine not too far back, the one with all the question marks.

Gamma and the worst are my two current biggest scumreads. I'll flesh out my duckling read soonish when I get a chance.

My other scumreads are light ones, my townreads are light to moderate somewhere.
never seen this. but gamma and the worst she says are big scumreads of hers later in d2

if titus happens by some miracle to flip town, noting here that i’m seriously reconsidering the worst — i could still see him as scum. zmuffinman is a serious reevaluation target too if that happens, but the worst is top priority.

———————————

now where in ank’s iso does it ever say nancy drew is her top suspect? i don’t see that anywhere nos. she didn’t end d2 thinking that, at least, as is clearly deduced. maybe page 1 of her iso reveals that somewhere, but i’m more interested in her later thoughts personally.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6391 (isolation #241) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6388, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6378, stungun0404 wrote:@sakura hana and @shiro, can you guys put out full reads lists before this night phase? i’m thinking it’s very very likely one of the two of you is killed this night phase
@Stun Why am I not included in that group since I have to confirm Shiro is talking with Ank?
sakura hana is the widest townread of all. shiro possibly has neighbourizer with ank and cerb after night phase. i don’t see there being another target if they are both town, and this would hold true UNLESS one of them is scum, which would have to be shiro, but i’m highly doubting that right now.

but go ahead and list yours as well, it doesn’t hurt
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6394 (isolation #242) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6393, the worst wrote:anyone try mediuming 1-9 and asking who his buddies were? asking for a friend
you’d probably get a handful of wifom out of him i’m not sure that works.

—————————-

the thing with shiro actually that makes me not want to see them as necessarily town is they don’t seem to be town when it counts. they are hot and heavy regarding setup spec, but i don’t see the urge in their play to necessarily get down to business. not enough townreads, i don’t think. focus of scum being in some strange places — i mean thinking fa is possibly scum right now is kinda strange. i think it might be a bit early to suspect that, unless he has reason he can back it up with.

for that matter, i don’t feel shiro has backed up a lot of his scumreads with reasoning. they’ve been put out there, but not supported directly by their posts.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6396 (isolation #243) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6395, the worst wrote:I like you stun :]
i like you too duckling! :D

but if you’re scum i’ll have no choice but to roast you :P
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6404 (isolation #244) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6397, the worst wrote:I have some good news! :3
(maybe bad news if you're hungry?)
what’s that you say. you’re scum?

going to bed for the night, IF SOMEBODY HAMMERS MAKE SURE TO QUOTE MY POST REGARDING PLANNED VOTING PROCEDURE SO ANY POTENTIAL REPLACE IN FOR ZMUFFINMAN CAN SEE IT AND EVERYONE IN GENERAL SEES IT AS ONE OF THE LAST POSTS, THANKS!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6405 (isolation #245) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

by that i mean the one with the bolded planned votes, so it’s clear
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6589 (isolation #246) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:53 am

Post by stungun0404 »

if titus happens to inexplicably flip town, i’m pretty damned certain at least 1 of shiro or toogeloo is speaking from an informed perspective, because i literally cannot townread any of the content titus has put out this day phase and if she’s town i feel as though that would be different.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6592 (isolation #247) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:23 am

Post by stungun0404 »

phone posting spree upcoming, so ignore the fact that these will be short posts with probably quite a few consecutive posts
In post 6378, stungun0404 wrote:@sakura hana and @shiro, can you guys put out full reads lists before this night phase? i’m thinking it’s very very likely one of the two of you is killed this night phase
Still would like these

@sakura,
@shiro
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6596 (isolation #248) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:51 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ok, i’m back

In post 6411, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6396, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6395, the worst wrote:I like you stun :]
i like you too duckling! :D

but if you’re scum i’ll have no choice but to roast you :P
In post 6397, the worst wrote:I have some good news! :3
(maybe bad news if you're hungry?)
Stun, the worst is clearly saying he’s town here. He’s basically saying that “it’s bad news if you’re hungry” - for roasted scum, meaning he’s town.
lol, i knew that. i was joking around with him by interpreting the good news to be he’s scum so i could stop my search of hunting for scum :giggle:

cause that would be like the best possible news
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6597 (isolation #249) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6425, Shiro wrote:@Stun
Nah I am not a read list kind of person and yea my reads are rarely heavily supported, I generally make reads from general feeling I get from all the post I read from someone.
ok, i just did a general quick skim looking for any clear reads lists before asking you for this again and somehow did not see you direct this post to me
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6598 (isolation #250) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:00 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6483, Kokichi Oma wrote:Titus is highly likely scum but, I wanna be a superhero. I'm quirkless. :( All Might save me
why not vote titus if she's highly likely scum? i dont think you are
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6599 (isolation #251) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6482, Shiro wrote:I already told you all if you lynch Titus I will spirit link her when she flips town. Just so you are aware.
ank >>> titus. nk >>> lynch
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6600 (isolation #252) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:07 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6507, the worst wrote:We should just lynch Titus today she's probably scum and DEFINITELY removing a lot of other people circularly fluffposting about her lmao that's a quality lynch

if we're gonna flashlynch a lurker, we should flashlynch the Creature slot
+1. what info will we possibly obtain from another lurker lynch? if mylo was one, that hasn't really helped us at all today, so we need an information-filled lynch here.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6601 (isolation #253) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:08 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6511, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6507, the worst wrote:We should just lynch Titus today she's probably scum and DEFINITELY removing a lot of other people circularly fluffposting about her lmao that's a quality lynch

if we're gonna flashlynch a lurker, we should flashlynch the Creature slot
creature subbed out? oh well
no creature's still here
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6635 (isolation #254) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6460, Frozen Angel wrote:I practically trust no other slot in this game enough to allow them to choose less than 5 players.

If they are scum they can choose their own scum mates and we will never figure out they got powers and we won't ever have a lead to figure that out. It's just a really bad idea to allow people to choose fewer players generally.
+1 as omg, this is such a pro-town plan, and there’s absolutely zero sensible reason for scum!fa to point out a loophole like this—doing it for towncred would be smart but being the first to state something like this is so much more likelier to come from town. this is exactly the type of post i’ve wanted out of fa. now i feel comfortable in putting her in my confident/pretty much locktown zone which now consists of stungun0404, sakura hana, sando, and frozen angel.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6636 (isolation #255) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6610, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6607, Titus wrote:Ok, I am back from taking my husband to the doctor. Anything important I missed in 15 pages?

Welp, ninjaed by Gamma. Nice to finally see you again. What are your reads?
Finally? I'm actively daily, piss off about me "not being active" if that's what you're implying. Nice fucking shade.
As for my reads Sando is my strongest scumread but I'm compromising on you because it will probably do more for the game if you flip town imo.
stun is also kinda floating around in my scumpool.
Katsuki I have as leantown, along with muffins kinda. Sakura is kinda town, tbh I am curious why she was posited as a leader pick over someone else (not thinking of anyone specific fyi) but I won't raise an official objection. Mathblade is town, I'm still pretty sure Nos is town, and that's like all I can think of off the top of my head.
PEdit: Shiro you should really be spirit mediuming Ank over anyone else.
you were the first to townread me gamma, i clearly remember, so tell me what has changed regarding your feeling on my slot since that townread?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6637 (isolation #256) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6325, stungun0404 wrote:regarding hard townread of sakura,
In post 3823, Sakura Hana wrote:Also would be nice if we didnt scramble so close to EoD. When my internet went down i almost had a heart attack.
1). this reads super genuine to me, and not like scum faking it. she seems to be following through with this too, which is even townier, given her recent change to the titus lynchwagon.

scum are ok with us scrambling very close to EoD, because a). a no-lynch can happen and b). they can keep a distraction like myloninja in the game longer.

2). sakura’s urgency in us not believing the cop claim at the start of day phase when it was bullshit, and instead taking a solid stance that we should not believe it and clearly distracting away from that distraction is super town-motivated

the fact that she’s consistently distracting away from potential distractions just looks so town to me, and not LAMIST-Y/trying to be town. i can remember more instances off memory, but i’d have to deep dive on her to prove it.
You know what this is good enough to alleviate my concerns
wait. of what slot? me or sakura or both?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6639 (isolation #257) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:07 am

Post by stungun0404 »

titus is the closest thing to clear scum i’ve seen in this game.

the focus of her last reads list wasn’t on sorting people —> there were a lot of missing holes and that is enough for me to think that she is scum here trying to withhold information. she even said she was sorting me thru her interactions, when the truth is i haven’t heard hardly anything about how she feels about me. it doesn’t feel like she’s “sorting me”.

this whole gamestate seemed to click to me with titus being scum. i don’t know if it’s bad when things too much sense, but i guess we’ll figure out.

given how mathblade and i were at odds earlier in this day phase, it’s quite interesting we came together on a clear lynch target —> titus. i’m thinking if we have perspectives that are seemingly very at odds with each other and yet we compatibly still find the same conclusion with 19 players in this game —> titus to be scum; then it is very likely titus is scum here.

anybody that thinks she’s town should explain to me what town motive there is to suggesting a randomization of power roles because at the

...i’ll finish thought pattern in next post because i have to leave now
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6642 (isolation #258) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:26 am

Post by stungun0404 »

anybody that thinks titus is town should reasonably explain to me what town motive there is to suggesting a randomization of power roles because at a very basic level you should see exactly why scum would have every motive to suggest a process like that. i don't buy town titus faithfully believing such a procedure.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6643 (isolation #259) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 am

Post by stungun0404 »

a titus-lurker-lurker-lurker scum team makes a lot of sense given her lack of comments this day phase on lurkier players. this could have been an anticipated distancing attempt by her
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6648 (isolation #260) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

thank you sakura!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6662 (isolation #261) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:06 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@mod: do votes for leader casted by players who end the night phase dead count?

If not, sth sketchy is going on there
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6706 (isolation #262) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:17 am

Post by stungun0404 »

so apparently i believe shiro earlier in this day phase said iirc that cerbs only scum lean was on titus.

but then apparently cerb voted titus as leader. and later cerb has a townlean on titus

like i sincerely don’t get what’s going on there
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6710 (isolation #263) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6669, Frozen Angel wrote:Shiro said that cerb had a town read on titus because of day 1 but he started questioning it midday today when she failed to deliver his expected VCAs
oh fa somewhat talked about it here. hadn’t seen this yet
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6713 (isolation #264) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6673, Frozen Angel wrote:Look at night 1 powers. If I was scum I would choose medium and do exactly what shiro did for free credit. or maybe I would go with phasing again but it would be worthless unless if people were considering to kill me. the free towncred looks more beneficial
exactly. shiro can filter information to give out only what he thinks benefits his faction, while adding a little extra in for good measure and trying to maintain an air of looking somewhat town and make cerberus think shiro is town

there’s no 100%ing her being town rn
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6721 (isolation #265) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6687, Frozen Angel wrote:that was my issue with shiro today. if you throw out everything cerb said nothing towny remains in his iso. for example look at the way he jumped at me when I voted him. It felt forced as fuck. Then later cerb asked some practical questions about what was my stance on shiro back then and shiro compiled it with his paranoia and pushed me in a really towny way.

That is why I said it makes reading shiro harder. If shiro is scum he has a town behind his back who is producing content he can use and his ability is like yeah it's towny af to be bale to talk with dead! and amazingly that was the only good ability of n1 for scum. You can argue phasing might be useful for scum later to, or power mimic? but that was depending on the actual stuff in later nights. power mimic would have been a really bad pick for scum actually cause you don't know what town will pick and why would you want to mimic a scum? maybe it could work to duplicate petrification or a vig later on but yeah medium feels like the free credit easy choice for scum.
plus when i asked shiro for both her scum reads and *WHY cerb’s the first time - all she gave me was her own and without any reasoning attached, then didn’t give an answer from cerb UNTIL AFTER I ASKED her a second time. i feel that would be top priority for her to ask cerb because of its relevance to the game and report to the thread if she was definitely town
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6727 (isolation #266) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:50 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6692, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6636, stungun0404 wrote:you were the first to townread me gamma, i clearly remember, so tell me what has changed regarding your feeling on my slot since that townread?
btw any other reads you would like to address?
what do you mean?

and regarding possible scum-driven manipulation paranoia, i don’t understand how that alone becomes the center of your paranoia to go from townreading on me to scumreading on me when you haven’t seen any of the flips yet. that’s presuming that regardless of what the other 2 players are, there is no choice but for me to be scum. that’s not sound logical basis
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6731 (isolation #267) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6698, Toranaga wrote:I think when titus says "some forgotters are scum", she means that scum may be claiming to have forgotten, not that scum actually did forget. I could be wrong. I want to understand if titus thinks she was framed by scum or voted by town. if titus was framed by scum, that means scum does not have very towny people in the game they can push as leader. on the other hand, given the likelihood of a titus lynch on d2, I'm puzzled by what scum has to gain by protecting her and have her choose powers for town, which could essentially lock her as town depending on how she acts.

so I think scum either coordinated for scum!titus leader, or did not coordinate at all and titus won by pure accident because the votes were sparce.

FA, do you think scum!titus would push hard for her own leadership on n1 to her scumbuddies? it seems like a thing she'd do.
hmm. these are actually good points for town titus for once...

ugh, i’m not sure i want to unvote her here though
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6744 (isolation #268) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:13 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ok now i’m able to use my tablet! now that it’s nice and charged = nice.
In post 6705, MathBlade wrote:Titus then aims to be “confirmed” by Ank to have given an power and doesn’t give powers to her buddies. Because once she is confirmed she could argue to expand the block to her buddies.

The fact she has “no idea” who scum is means her buddies are likely all lurkers
yeah, the fact she has no idea is reason for me to continue voting her.

like, seriously there’s no active reasoning on display for scumhunting; vca is literally all she’s logically derived anything from

——————————————
In post 6707, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6702, Titus wrote:@Torg, I think scum may have lied or failed to submit (if the mod did not let them). The issue is if I go with elected by scum theory d2, the optimal play is to set back and let town elect my pool. I selected those I TRed, felt were competent and largely not SRed.

As for who is scum, I am actually gravely struggling with that.

I think if scum elected me, the move is to create paranoia because my townblocks tend to be accurate.

Gun to my head, Sando and Creature should be lynched today
Except this is a lie.
You’ve been trying to doubtcast me every chance you can.
yeah that’s sketchy if she just went with you for majority sake and is seriously doubtcasting you

——————-

@math, what do you mean by shiro is trying to “elevate” his thoughts with cerb?

——————
In post 6715, Toranaga wrote:creature's ISO is absolutely terrible

none of his reads go any deeper than calling people town or scum

there's 0 evaluation or progression on any slot and no desire to solve the game

can we talk about creature? who's townreading him and why?
i proposed a townlean on him earlier, because it seemed like he was focused on solving the game, but the lurkier he gets the less i feel that is the case as regards his play. i’m now nulltown on him, i believe. i don’t like that he doesn’t have a vote down right now, though.

———————
In post 6720, Shiro wrote:
In post 6635, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6460, Frozen Angel wrote:I practically trust no other slot in this game enough to allow them to choose less than 5 players.

If they are scum they can choose their own scum mates and we will never figure out they got powers and we won't ever have a lead to figure that out. It's just a really bad idea to allow people to choose fewer players generally.
+1 as omg, this is such a pro-town plan, and there’s absolutely zero sensible reason for scum!fa to point out a loophole like this—doing it for towncred would be smart but being the first to state something like this is so much more likelier to come from town. this is exactly the type of post i’ve wanted out of fa. now i feel comfortable in putting her in my confident/pretty much locktown zone which now consists of stungun0404, sakura hana, sando, and frozen angel.
In respect to that Cerb says

So, stungun scum confirmed, maybe with FA?

This is far from the first time this has been stated by someone, and considering how much you laim to have read things from the game prior to replacing in, you shoukd be aware of that.
pardon? your game impression seems terribly off. fa is like conftown at this point to me, i was just looking for something that gave me a glimpse of her thought patterns

i ain’t budging there, either

you make no sense here. if i townread something, i’m going to back it up with the evidence as to why, period. i don’t townread you because your overall lack of clear focus on townreading slots; scum can throw paranoia in every fucking direction but if they don’t take stances for people being town as well or seeming town and can logically back it up than it’s terribly easy to hide behind, and the fact that you didn’t immediately get an answer from cerb on the scumreads and showed initiative there can totally come from scummy lack of focus. town cares about that shit

“cerb” is stretching here to confscum me, and that’s sketchy to me

and i don’t genuinely believe he’s taking the stance fwiw.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6754 (isolation #269) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6728, Shiro wrote:Cerb gave me a read list albeit in his own words a lazy one because he doesn't have time.

Town
Drixx
Lean town(in order of strength of reasons )
Math
Shiro
Titus
Nos (marginally)
Sakura (marginally)
Could go both ways
Gamma Emerald
hebichan
Kokichi Oma
Katsuki(Closer to scum than town)
Nancy Drew 39
the worst
Sando
Creature
Toogeloo
Toranaga
Lean scum
Stun
Zmuffin

FA is missing because he has her in his own category of who cares as long as we don't make her leader again scum will resolve this for us by either shooting or not shooting her.
ok fine, i can believe this. but i seriously don’t understand why he thinks i’m scum. when he gets the chance, please ask him to iso me fully and see if that upholds.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6764 (isolation #270) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

you mean stungun/fa w/w read

i still don’t even get why cerberus reportedly had a conftown read on toogeloo earlier this day phase. but he has a confscum read on me? i’m having a hard time believing most of what shiro is putting out to be true; that’s the issue here
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6768 (isolation #271) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:38 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i just looked to see if cerb’s online

and guess what. he isn’t. he has traceable online times too

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24939

last visited: 6:08 am today

so is shiro lying with all this additional information she’s spewing?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6773 (isolation #272) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:42 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6769, Shiro wrote:He also thinks that it's almost certain they will have the mean to bypass your protection after tonight so adding that line about phasing is dumb.

He also says that he might be a bit biased on stun because he loathes his lack of punctuation, so he kind of reads only his short posts.
hey, that’s not valid. i prefer no punctuation at the end of sentences most of the time. get it out there, get it done
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6779 (isolation #273) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:44 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6775, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6768, stungun0404 wrote:i just looked to see if cerb’s online

and guess what. he isn’t. he has traceable online times too

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24939

last visited: 6:08 am today

so is shiro lying with all this additional information she’s spewing?
he could be checking this in offline mode.
can’t do that, it would show up as last visited: ————-. look at my profile for proof.

unless there’s a private topic on another site, which i highly doubt, shiro seems to me to be lying here
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6783 (isolation #274) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

we have 7 hours until deadline, guys

let’s not make a last minute push here. it’s not smart at all
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6785 (isolation #275) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ok. actually 4 votes on that wagon i see now, nvm. maybe it works
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6788 (isolation #276) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:48 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ok, i just reinvestigated creature’s iso, and wow it looks bad. i misremembered it as being better than it was for some reason
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6805 (isolation #277) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:41 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m definitely ok with a creature lynch,

but it feels like scum so don’t want their titus gone because it will literally break the game open. this is how i feel right now, so i still prefer a titus lynch
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6807 (isolation #278) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:43 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:
Ankamius
Frozen Angel
MathBlade
Toranaga

Brandi
?

Human Sequencer
?

Nosferatu
?

Sando
?

BBmolla
hebichan
Katsuki
Kokichi Oma
Myloninja13
Nancy Drew 39
Sakura Hana

Drixx
?

Gamma Emerald
?

Shiro
?

the worst
?

Titus
?

zMuffinMan
?
remember: ankamius would have preferred a titus lynch here over human sequencer, and she died right after titus was voted leader
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6813 (isolation #279) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

what even is this belated push though, lol? lurkers coming out of nowhere making hay to vote creature out
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6814 (isolation #280) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:56 am

Post by stungun0404 »

read: lurkier players voting a lurker out.

looks bad to the eyes for a last minute vote push
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6817 (isolation #281) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:09 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6816, Titus wrote:
In post 6814, stungun0404 wrote:read: lurkier players voting a lurker out.

looks bad to the eyes for a last minute vote push
Nos and Toog are not lurkers.
all a matter of relative opinion, but this day phase i feel both slots have largely stayed out of the limelight in times where the heat was hot in the thread, times when it would be exceptionally easy for any scum slot to just say “fuck it” i don’t want to post. for example, when mathblade and i were going at it, or as goes the whole shiro argument, which i don’t think either has commented much on but i may be wrong - this is mainly off memory
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6819 (isolation #282) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:16 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m legit scared creature will be a mislynch if we vote out there... but also scared we’ll miss an opportunity to vote him out again if he’s scum. like ugh @ this dilemma
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6820 (isolation #283) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:17 am

Post by stungun0404 »

he’s made it to endgame every game he’s been in with me where he’s been scum
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6821 (isolation #284) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:18 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ugh, VOTE: Creature
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6824 (isolation #285) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:24 am

Post by stungun0404 »

current votes

Titus (8): Katsuki, MathBlade, Sando, Nosferatu, Gamma Emerald, Sakura Hana, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga

Creature (6): zMuffinMan, the worst, Titus, Toogeloo, Nosferatu, stungun0404

Katsuki (3): Shiro, hebichan, Kokichi Oma

Drixx (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
hebichan (0):
Kokichi Oma (0):
MathBlade(0):
Nancy Drew 39 (0):
Nosferatu (0):
Sakura Hana (0):
Sando (0):
Shiro (0):
stungun0404 (0):
the worst (0):
Toogeloo (0):
Toranaga (0):
zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (3): Creature, Drixx, Frozen Angel
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6830 (isolation #286) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:28 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6823, hebichan wrote:Wait, why would we not have another chance to vote creature? Why is that a concern?
he’s a hard lynch to develop support for, maybe not this game you can say fairly, but just in general. it always concerns me, but you’re actually right here i’ll admit. it’s probably just paranoia getting to me here, but like i want to pressure that creature spot while it’s valid and see if he pops out of nowhere. but alas,

VOTE: titus
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6837 (isolation #287) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6833, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6830, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6823, hebichan wrote:Wait, why would we not have another chance to vote creature? Why is that a concern?
he’s a hard lynch to develop support for, maybe not this game you can say fairly, but just in general. it always concerns me, but you’re actually right here i’ll admit. it’s probably just paranoia getting to me here, but like i want to pressure that creature spot while it’s valid and see if he pops out of nowhere. but alas,

VOTE: titus
what the hell are you paranoid about?

scum creature doesn't endgame, yes? it's not a real thing that happens constantly. he is not a good wolf. he gets obvious and wolves bus him all the time. last time I w/w with him he was lynched d1 quite easily. there won't be resistance from town if creature is scum. just look at his ISO. it manages to have even less content than katsuki.
paranoid about creature being scum. i tend not to label him scum in his scum games. in fact, i went as far as to make an entire case on his slot alone earlier this day phase and came out with a fucking null read. A NULL READ.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6841 (isolation #288) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:35 am

Post by stungun0404 »

right here toranaga. and actually i think this is what gamma emerald tr me for iirc.

In post 4456, stungun0404 wrote:i feel i am most accurate when i assess every player based on their towniness first, because i don't tend to townread scum. so let's have at it - a rating system based on everyone's posts striking me as town or not. will include reasons!
ftr: i feel this game is moving at a blistering pace right now; i think we would benefit most by not posting unless we absolutely have to

Creature --> didn't initially catch that he replaced in for human sequencer, so let me look into their posts first. just did a quick meta dive on human sequencer, and they have a serious tendency to a). vote in their first post as scum (found 2 recent instances --> see micro 717, micro 798), b). replace out of scum games (found 2 recent instances --> see micro 717, micro 798). tendencies is what lead me (along with a little insight on nico robin's gameplay) to feel confident in my slot being a town slot, so it is trustable to an extent. i also found a tendency that he does not vote in his first post as town (see minuet's trio, newbie 1797 where he replaced in for a town slot (where he even says glad i rolled town tbh in his first post), micro 673, and mini 1878 where it seems like everyone else and their mothers voted right away in their first post; but i did find an exception in micro 663 notably --> but he was town mason so perhaps more informed than usual, and in micro 667 where he voted himself (and was actually a chosen townie interestingly)). so in quick review, 4 vs. 2 as town in terms of not voting in first post. and 2/4 = 1/2 of scum games relative to town where he voted in his first post. further, the replacement tendencies is clearly stacked in favor of scum tendencies for human sequencer (2 as scum vs. 0 i could find as town).

i also happened to find a creature scum game in this quick tendency analysis. human sequencer —-> town lost this game to scum creature.

i suggest that everyone takes a look at newbie 1752. this is what creature is capable of doing as scum.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68849&user_select%5B%5D=27374

now i'll read every post in their iso's and see if anything sticks out to me as coming from town.

i'm definitely not townreading human sequencer's , wherein he attacks toranaga over "fence-sittery"; "fence-sittery" behavior in rvs doesn't necessarily imply scum, but is something easy scum could attack.

in a quick scan of minuet's trio (where he was town), didn't see any posts like human sequencer like bits of , , and where he uses "this"/"and also this" as his supposed substance provided for posting --> initially struck me as kinda odd. if anything, he didn't seem to agree with a lot of things in a quick iso, so first impression is this might be scum trying to look helpful but not indeed being that helpful. but, on the contrary, he didn't seem to do that in a quick scum game i investigated either, so moot point here i guess.

definitely don't like human sequencer's : asserting "i don't really like the idea of keeping who gets prs private" - because obviously scum wants to know where PR's are at. i as town am definitely
NOT
in favor of outing power roles. We should never do this, even if we happen to choose scum as a leader on a particular day, unless we have reasonable confidence that the leader is indeed scum. but i will say i'm fine with his stance on "i do like the idea of keeping what those prs are private" --> as this could reasonably be a town stance. and i definitely like that human sequencer took an active part in this discussion, as if he's scum he wouldn't have to, so consider the scale overall as leaning towards scum here, to be disproven if there's anything that looks like definite town to me. the good news for his slot is that this might be theory that scum might avoid taking an active approach in talking about, so we'll see.

is post [760] really worth commenting on. i see this as a thread spamming type of post; it's unnecessary.

i sincerely don't understand human sequencer's probtown read on bbmolla -- i was thinking there was about a 55% chance that slot was town when replacing in, whereas about a 91% chance my slot would be town, and so this kinda looks bad to me at first glimpse.

nicorobin is classic lynchbait as town fwiw, but not as scum. so it's easy to include him in a list like . however, this list is very long, and is pro-scum in being such --> so this kinda content is not hard for scum to be desirous of producing; especially if their scum buddies aren't in very much danger.

OK i like that hs was specific enough in giving a reads list . he didn't give a reads list in either of his other 2 scum replace-out games that i just reinvestigated before replacing out. so, maybe his effort is town-invested? still null on the slot overall.

the issue with the theory of is that scum can distort who they voted for, otherwise maybe this theory would be sound.

myloninja is a good townplayer from my experience with him, so i'll be open about not liking creature's avid support of his lynch, especially seeing that mylo flipped town.

human sequencer in his two scum game replace-outs did not vote his partner in either (but then again he only had 1 in each of them). i haven't located any completed scum games from human sequencer, so that on the surface bothers me.

@gammaemerald, seeing you modded a game where human sequencer was scum and replaced out, what are your thoughts on his play before replacing out in this game?

confidence that creature is town: a relatively weak
64.6%

i've had to fix the links in the post because they won't link 3 times now before being able to post, ugh!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6844 (isolation #289) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6840, Sando wrote:
In post 6819, stungun0404 wrote:i’m legit scared creature will be a mislynch if we vote out there... but also scared we’ll miss an opportunity to vote him out again if he’s scum. like ugh @ this dilemma
Creature gets easier and easier to lynch as scum, why is this a concern to you?
he’s 2-0 against me in his scum games, so just talking from experience here
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6852 (isolation #290) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:38 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6835, Sando wrote:
In post 6824, stungun0404 wrote:Creature (6): zMuffinMan,
the worst, Titus, Toogeloo, Nosferatu
, stungun0404
Holy shit this is ugly.
actually yes

3 of those are probscum-scum reads

times like these i question: why did i follow them again?

i think paranoia can distract me sometimes
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6860 (isolation #291) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6856, Nosferatu wrote:town!creature is legitimately a spam poster so idk how you let creature lurk to endgame ever @stungun
true to an extent, but not in large theme games so far —> he didn’t lurk at least in the multiball game i was in with 28 players. in fact, he was in the highest percentage of posters in that thread, but i know: it’s different because it’s multiball

fair assessment of micro play, but i don’t know if it accounts for large games
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6861 (isolation #292) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6859, Toranaga wrote:I kinda hate stungun's posts about creature but I wanna trust my read on him based on his ISO so whatever
what do you hate about them? when i’m having trouble sorting a player that i similarly had trouble sorting in his 2 scum games, why should i not be watching him like a hawk?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6864 (isolation #293) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:51 am

Post by stungun0404 »

plus, i’ve noticed scum creature doesn’t tend to answer question first time i pose them, and he didn’t this game. although idk if he does that as town or not too
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6867 (isolation #294) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:56 am

Post by stungun0404 »

basically, any other player and i’d naturally be firm with a titus lynch

but creature is a spicy, spicy one

ugh @ whoever is scum on that wagon for making it an enticing option. i feel like there has to be at least one
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6887 (isolation #295) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

GUYS: 4 HOURS FOURTY FIVE MINUTES UNTIL DEADLINE
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6894 (isolation #296) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

her AtE’s if scum i have to admit are pretty on point here recently —> that is those from titus. they have a town sort of feel but ugh i still think she’s scum
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6927 (isolation #297) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6924, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6801, Sakura Hana wrote:
Sakura (9): Math, Nancy, Nos, Creature, hebichan, the worst (right?), toogeloo (?), Kokichi (?), Toranaga
Mathblade (9): Sakura, Gamma, FA, stungun, Sando, Drixx (?), Katsuki (?), Shiro (?), zmuffinman’s slot if not modkilled (?)
I feel like I need to quote this every page now >.<
i’ll do the work for you for the next page :P
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6952 (isolation #298) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6898, Titus wrote:
In post 6894, stungun0404 wrote:her AtE’s if scum i have to admit are pretty on point here recently —> that is those from titus. they have a town sort of feel but ugh i still think she’s scum
Why? I also don't get how demanding reasons is AtE.

Being emotional =/= AtE.
it’s hard to explain... but i feel you are very relaxed for scum. but then again, you’re also joining whatever counterwagon that isn’t you - which isn’t ai per se - but it’s probably more likely to come from scum trying to survive i think, idk.

and how am i being hostile towards you? like is that the best read you have on me?

hostile would be ignoring you no matter what and never answering your questions/pushes, but i’ve left room for you but still think you are scum. when i go in circles and i still arrive at this conclusion, i’m pretty sure i’m right
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6955 (isolation #299) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6946, Nosferatu wrote:friendly reminder to lynch sando tomorrow if this flips town

or if this flips scum

really doesn't matter all that much
why would sando be scum with titus?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6973 (isolation #300) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

update

Titus (8): Katsuki, MathBlade, Sando, Gamma Emerald, Sakura Hana, Nancy Drew 39, stungun, Nosferatu

Creature (6): zMuffinMan, the worst, Titus, Toogeloo, Toranaga

Katsuki (3): Shiro, hebichan, Kokichi Oma

Drixx (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
hebichan (0):
Kokichi Oma (0):
MathBlade(0):
Nancy Drew 39 (0):
Nosferatu (0):
Sakura Hana (0):
Sando (0):
Shiro (0):
stungun0404 (0):
the worst (0):
Toogeloo (0):
Toranaga (0):
zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (3): Creature, Drixx, Frozen Angel

therefore, titus is L-2

side note: no way i’d keep track of this shit as scum period, just saying
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6976 (isolation #301) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6964, Titus wrote:I have a date night with my husband now.

If I am alive, thank you.
If not, good night and good luck to town.
hope you enjoy it, if nothing else! :)

and hope you at least enjoyed this game :P
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6979 (isolation #302) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6372, stungun0404 wrote:ok, i suppose we can try forcing slots, and they can just confirm whether they feel comfortable enough to follow-up on it. if i’ve lead the lynch for today, i suppose i can lead here too with a suggestion

so bolding this because of its importance,

we could try 9 and 9

i’ll move over to mathblade and suggest this
Sakura (9): Math, Nancy, Nos, Creature, hebichan, the worst (right?), toogeloo (?), Kokichi (?), zmuffinman’s slot if not modkilled (?)
Mathblade (9): Sakura, Gamma, FA, stungun, Sando, Drixx (?), Toranaga (?), Katsuki (?), Shiro (?)

this assumes titus is lynched, and that everyone is ok with their placement on the respective wagons

@toogeloo, this assumes you are ok with voting sakura hana as leader. you seem to think titus is town, however titus concluding sakura hana to be town from his vca. can you investigate her reasoning and see if you conclude the same about sakura being town?

literally everyone right now is townreading sakura, because their content clearly shows they are town, so an iso of sakura might help you reach that conclusion too
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6986 (isolation #303) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6981, Sakura Hana wrote:eh i switched tora and muffin coz tora wanted to vote for me.
OK. THEN THIS CAN BE OUR PLAN PERIOD

didn’t know and don’t want no confusion
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6996 (isolation #304) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Thank god. Scum just literally saved me from leading a mislynch wagon. I had a 2000+ word writeup ready where I thought shiro was near lockscum, and i'm posting it anyway so you guys have proof that this was what i thought. And had the evidence to back it up too. I'll copy and paste it in here, so as to have proof of how much i worked on it

But I still am townblocking this crew of players: Sakura Hana, MathBlade, Toranaga, Stungun, Frozen angel (who is locktown pretty much now to me; Titus clearly attempted to brainwash her d1), and Sando. Will have to check my confidence on these players again now with a shiro townflip confirmed, but fa is without a doubt town for me.

------

Took an abundance of notes over the night phase, so i will simply copy and paste to spill any thoughts and conclusions here. I believe this together with a scumflip of titus--who i tunneled hard most of last day phase-- might make up for how i had nothing coming into yesterday except for that i had isolated ankamius and found her slot to be town so i voted her for leader as she was first alphabetically among living players, and since she was town enough i decided to end my search for a leader to vote there.

Spoiler: this is long and largely unfiltered
  • Toranaga is
    town
    . Toranaga vs. Titus is absolutely not
    scum
    vs.
    scum
    imo.

• upholds this; tog at this moment must be toranaga, and titus never confirmed that when i asked who tog was. lack of follow-up conclusion (re: on alignment of toranaga after numbers flip) likely means titus didn't have any incentive to provide reasoning to clear toranaga as
    town
    . Further, ankamius had
    townblocked
    toranaga, and at eod i definitely saw
    town motive
    in some things he did.

• So, I feel confident enough to
    townblock
    sakura hana, toranaga, mathblade, frozen angel, and sando. In addition to myself (stungun) knowing i am
    town
    , which you are free to discount if you would like. I can explain each of these cogently if need be. Feel free if after considering these other notes i took you still need further explanation on the towniness of a player.

• FA IS CONCLUSIVELY--AGAINST ATTACK--
    TOWN
    TO ME. I
    LOCKTOWN
    READ HER NOW. This is because a). blatant brainwashing attempts by Titus regarding who she should target with power roles--suggesting she randomize them. FA very clearly did not agree to this plan, and in fact was heavily against it in a way that screams towniness for her now with a Titus
    scumflip
    . If that was
    scum
    theatre, I heavily believe both of them drop their argument there at some point, BUT they didn't. b). Titus tried to subtly pick at possibilities of fa being
    scum
    so as to try and discredit her at the start on D1, and she found out this didn't quite work and instead decided to pocket fa to try and obtain powers in a way
    scum
    titus does not do to
    scum
    fa imo. Titus even said D1 leader is always
    scum-motivated
    at one point, meaning she wouldn't have batted at suggestions of fa being
    scum
    . And c). Shiro even tried brainwashing fa by having her choose only 2 leader targets, which would clearly benefit
    scum
    , AND FA was having NONE of that. FA is
    town
    here all the way.

• makes me think Drixx is
    town

• 713/715 with titus = strange interaction

• zmuffinman maybe not
    scum
    . not very confident on this one though

• 1959/1962 kinda feels like
    town
    vs.
    scum
    , so a clear point to nancydrew's credit given a titus
    scumflip

• i think
    town
    almost entirely was on the titus wagon yesterday, because
    scum
    held her as precious to their survival. this is apparent given the total unstated and stated reluctance to a titus lynch by several players. If
    scum
    had helped by bussing titus, i have absolute faith that the last day phase would not have lasted as long as it did.

• 1965 by titus asks why tw, hebi and shiro need to be reinvestigated. maybe a
    scum
    buddy is in there?

• 2177 may be trying to get a
    scum buddy
    townread

• 2183: "Shiro and random are just lurkers and just tentative based on votes."
    scum buddy
    there imo, and it's definitely not random/mathblade.

• i'm pretty sure shiro is
    scum
    . toranaga is
    town
    from what would be harmful interactions with titus on d1 if toranaga was
    scum
    with titus. additionally, i don't feel torg changes vote to creature if
    scum
    with titus and just accepts the distancing attempt at eod last day phase

• 2195 human sequencer noted

• 2212 = perfect post for Titus to include partner in somewhere

• shiro is most likely
    scum
    imo.

• titus attacks players d1 for fa as leader vote. only numbers, toranaga, shiro and cerb who is
    conftown
    voted for fa as leader.
    scum
    faction may have killed cerb to deflect attention away from fa vote wagon given scum flip of numbers and how titus had pushed it and it had been correct, and how titus knew that fa leader pick was
    scum-motivated
    = probably 2 scum exactly voted for fa as leader.

• by proven flips and PoE, 123 is
    scum
    , torg is
    town
    , and cerb is
    town
    . So this means only shiro makes sense as
    scum
    here. this is clear given titus did not really check on the other 2 players for their votes on fa d2, meaning she really didn't have incentive to continue there because of cerb
    townflip
    . She thereby is excused to drop it after that, so she could continue to "coast" d2 by pushing a different angle with an excuse to move away from that pool of players. I think she nightkills someone else n1 and continues to promote that perspective being possible regarding the other 3 players if none of the others were
    scum
    , or at least allows
    town
    themselves to pursue that. Given she dropped it and her faction killed cerb makes me think shiro is also a
    scumpartner
    of titus.

• Scum
    titus probably does not question
    scum
    zmuffinman on a conclusion of brassherald and nicorobin being scum together, and given both the questions are about
    townplayers
    being
    scumread
    (i know this as brassherald = ank and nicorobin =stungun = me now), this was probably an attempt to gain towncred and not have a
    scum
    partner flesh out a response, but i might be wrong here. Further, i think this means she would question
    townreads
    on
    scum
    partners, like shiro, which she did in fact question d1.

• Supposedly, Titus states in 2032 she pushed Shiro and UFO (which she keeps referring to vaguely and i have figured out that is toranaga), but this is far from the truth. Only early mentions of shiro in her entire iso before that are in 870, where titus asked about an early
    townread
    on zmuffinman (who might be
    town
    , idk?) and specifically shiro just because "no cookies". What kind of reasoning to attach to questioning someone over their towniness is that? Titus
    scumreads
    shiro -- who similarly to her number on reads which literally says just "eat rope" in her reads list, Titus says "
    scum
    . no cookies."

• But yet titus never stated a real reason for early
    scumread
    on shiro. Numbers also goes on to
    townread
    shiro after a few other players
    townread
    him, echoing in a sense. Titus never really engaged in anything meaningful with shiro, and apparently her stance on shiro changed after he posted a post including just a cookie. What?

• Yet the real oddity D2 is that Titus starts out in post 2032 saying she pushed UFO and Shiro "
    A LOT
    " on day 1 when this in fact is far from the truth. Toranaga/UFO, yes. Shiro, absolutely not. What this reads like to me is Shiro was one of her more widely
    townread
    scum
    partners, and Titus wanted to give a
    scum
    partner a superpower, and so chose to
    townread
    Shiro. Shiro furthered this by going for the clear towncred option of mediumship.

• What the interaction regarding the word a lot being used there might indicate is shiro and titus may have planned to push each other on d1 in the
    scum
    pt, but really didn't follow through with it. I think this may be the case here.

• The power of it lies in the fact that the mediumship power gives shiro the ability to continue to look
    towny
    on the basis of his action alone. Additionally, Shiro was heavily pushing at that awkward angle of frozen angel
    scum
    last day phase, which at this point just seems like it was an effort trying to distract away from titus
    scum
    by pinning suspicion on the other leader instead when titus clearly was the
    scummier
    of the two leaders i would say without any doubt. Moreover, Shiro really pushes at the Sando mislynch wagon, hard-defending Titus in the process. And her
    confscum
    read, "coming from cerb", on me was probably because i was reading the game decently and trending in a direction that scared shiro!
    scum
    , so he wanted to see if "cerb" would be enough to get a wagon forming on me with a
    confscum
    read on me. Further, "SHIRO STILL PUSHES THE ANGLE ON ME BEING
    SCUM
    BY SAYING, MAYBE WITH FROZEN ANGEL." If this isn't far fetched and a desperate attempt of throwing possibility > probability into play to save a
    scum
    partner, then i don't know what is. This scum tell is one for one for me with a caught titus now, as i stated randomization of power roles was favoring possibility way too heavily.

• Now, that reads as a blatant attempt to desperately promote confusion about the gamestate to me, because i don't know how town could possibly be this far off. And yet encourage another mislynch in sando. That's 3 ml's supported, including fa and i. You'd think Shiro would have
    conftown-read
    Titus the way he was pushing against it yesterday with "Cerb agreeing." i don't believe this bs at all.

• 2459 from ank noted.

• Nosferatu may yet be
    town
    . I've still not made a definite conclusion there. I don't think he's clear successor to titus being
    scum
    now that i have seen titus flip
    scum
    and reconsidered things. But he may still be
    scum

• Mathblade is clear
    town
    after titus flip. There's zero need for him ever to make post 2317 against
    scum
    titus if partners.
    Town
    vs.
    Scum
    , clearly.

• 2309 scum is not
    obvtowning
    a read of a
    scum
    partner here--fa--who isn't even really under danger. reads like buddying all the way, here.

• sando was framed last day phase, this should be clear now with titus
    scum flip
    given a); the immediate and early-on somewhat unrelenting push against sando to start the day phase following a fake cop guilty by nos called out by sakura hana, and the continuation of it as counter to titus likely served as a
    scum-encouraged
    shield to titus, whose flip would be gamebreaking. And B). The last vote ankamius made while alive in this game was on Sando, and I think if Sando AND Titus were
    scum
    together, then it would be screwing their faction as a whole to make this kill (risks i feel outweigh rewards) and given the overall reluctance to a Titus lynch, I don't think they would want to put another partner under fire as well. Too much turbulence from an ank kill afflicts both Sando and Titus too much for that
    scum
    team to advocate that kill, given they are both quite experienced. This holds unless you think I am
    scum
    with Titus and Sando. That's up to you to decide. I have more defending that team not being plausible, but will only defend it if necessary.

• That serious push against Sando looks to have a sketchier motive after a Titus
    scum
    flip. I will go back and look at who pushed against Sando there, or encouraged that push to continue without laying a vote down.

• Next, both the amount of stated and unstated resistance to the titus lynch and high number of decently supported counterwagons directly proves that
    scum
    held the titus chip as a centerpiece that was particularly important to their faction's survival. Which suggests by consequence it has that game-breaking potential.

• Now, Toog stated highest confidence
    townread
    on now
    confscum
    Titus. And defended it pretty hard. He promised to reread, and I will give him his chance there. Idk how the numbers flip made titus
    towniest
    though in his impression. But clearly now I proved my impression of the bad
    townreads
    on Titus and the fact that
    scum
    very likely picked optimal distancing spots and positioning on the numbers wagon to be true. So, if
    town
    , toog should be a lot more careful there. The whole body of work of Titus was definitely
    scummier
    than it was
    towny
    , to the extent where looking at it and examining the evidence that lead to us lynching her makes it difficult to defend titus as
    town

• And unfortunately i switched off titus lynchwagon to creature for a short time period. I blame lack of sleep (got two hours the night before), and the distracting temptation of a creature pressure wagon. i, however, still wanted titus lynched primarily and would have stayed focused there if i was not either distracted by the creature wagon or if i had gotten more sleep and been able to recognize why exactly i was pushing titus. it seems i dropped everything with that one distraction in an instant, but at least i switched right back realizing my mistake after hebichan (thank you!) questioned me. And also i may have cracked a little to the pressure of having the titus
    scumflip
    ride entirely on me being correct (some votes sheeped me and i've never felt that kind of pressure before); i felt there was a lot of weight being given to my push and i had some very slight inklings of doubt at various stages. Overall, though i will stand by my creature vote and own it like a man.

• Toog's defense of titus was sketchy, though, because it seemed entirely based off quick analysis of numbers lynch wagon. That is the easiest place for a
    scum
    player to begin analyzing the game, so Toog might be
    scum
    . And he criticizes my analyzing methods consistently because why? Given I correctly got a
    scumflip
    d1, maybe drop that today.

• Toog completely neglected myloninja
    town
    wagon. Por que?
    Town
    wagon reasoning can be more telling IMO than
    scum
    wagon reasoning, on the surface, unless a player is clearly not
    scum
    based on sustained interactions that would be clearly
    scum
    suicide if two players were
    scum
    together. There was nothing
    scum
    suicide about titus vs. numbers. In fact, it did not even read natural to me, and my suspicion there has now proven correct. So idk out of all players on the numbers vote wagon, you had the highest confidence on titus being
    town
    and argued my
    scumread
    of Titus was "painting picassos", and how you continually stuck up for titus. IDK how you concluded Titus to be
    towniest
    , but clearly that was faulty.

• But right now i think toog is likelier to flip
    town
    than shiro, but both could be
    scum
    together imo. Maybe even with creature, or even tw.

• Shiro stated
    townread
    from cerb on toogeloo for something that did not look
    town-indicative
    to me at all, i remember, which was strange. I don't think anyone else iirc tr toogeloo off that evidence or anything else, which is even stranger. I think if it genuinely came from cerb, people would clearly sense that. But this does not seem real.

• I'm feeling a numbers-titus-shiro-creature-toogeloo
    scum
    team as a real possibility right now. Only after the titus flip did this entire connection make sense to me.

• Scum
    really didn't want a titus lynch, so i'm thinking (along with some slightly suss interactions with human sequencer and flipped
    scum
    and creature's growing lurkiness) that
    scum
    might have helped pile on a
    scum
    buddy who is MIA last minute in an effort to distract away from and avoid a titus lynch. Titus may have collapsed in the waning hours and self-voted due to another
    scum
    buddy being the clear counterwagon with only hours left in the day phase. Titus ran as main counterwagon to flipped
    scum
    in numbers anyway on D1, so why not do that again with 1 less
    scumplayer
    remaining in the game?

• Now another thing that concerns me about shiro is why wouldn't
    town
    shiro detect and call into question the fact that titus switched from "
    scum
    " on D1 read of her to "
    town
    " read to her over literally nothing on D2 (when Titus was leader), and instead assess it as a possible pocketing attempt given how drastic and quickly formed the change was and that there wasn't like any posts or any sort of reasoning provided in the ISO of titus in between to account for the "
    town
    " read of shiro. And then titus gives a power to shiro? After being
    scum read
    by titus on D1. Why not at least question the change in her stance, even if her
    scum
    reasoning was jocular? That is hella sketchy to me. Oh, and ANKAMIUS had shiro in her sketchy section with Titus. Hmm, I wonder why. Shiro could have "confirmed" Ankamius as telling the truth about Titus, especially IF TITUS SURVIVED ANOTHER DAY and Shiro "CLEARED" titus. Clear
    scum
    gambit to me to
    townread
    the ever-living hell out of titus as a last-ditch effort to protect against her lynch, using cerb to advance it, and insist on Titus not getting lynched so heavily when instead you should have questioned the blatant discrepancy in reads of Titus between D1 and D2 on you with like no reason or further explanation attributed to it. Way to work a
    scum
    partner into your PR zone, Titus!

• Scum
    partner likely took place of ank--who was nk'd--in pr zone. This is an absolute given if shiro is
    scum
    with titus, as you would not nk someone and give them a power.

• Also, only 2 players getting powers--pushing that through cerb is ridiculously short-sighted and not something
    town
    would advocate like ever. So don't act like he did. FA's reaction to this was
    town
    as hell, and YOU KNOW IT. And yet you call me out for it because you don't want to admit it. For you to soon after throw out a
    confscum
    read on me through "Cerb" is so nutso to believe this stance is coming from
    town
    "Cerb". I would reckon he'd be more cautious with
    confscum
    reads than that.

• I literally did not even have a
    confscum
    read on Titus myself last day phase nor did anyone ever state a
    confscum
    read on anyone, so WTF IS "CERB'S" SUPPOSED CONFIDENCE ABOUT? What utter bullshit to try and force a
    town
    mislynch on me and thus save Titus. You basically had a
    conftown
    read on Titus, though you didn't explicitly state it, and wouldn't back up what game it was in when i asked you about when Titus had a poor vca as
    town
    (and some of your meta is hard to understand when i looked into it to try to confirn this myself in that you have played in weird anime games where you posted in but never assumed your actual account here and who was who was never stated anywhere; what a mindfuck). And supposedly cerb remembers this too? My ass; no other player in this game attested to that off memory. You wanted to try and prove Titus was
    town
    to solidify the chances of your faction making it further into the game by spirit mediuming ank to confirm power. How is this
    towny
    at all? I can't see the degree of this confidence push coming from
    town
    here.

• 937 from numbers looks like a faked reaction to me, and thus would support HS-
    scum
    , and thus the creature slot being
    scum
    . That and creature's iso is not that focused on playing
    towny
    . He didn't even have a vote down at EoD last day phase, so I suggest he is next push after Shiro.

• Both flipped
    scum
    had heavy and consistent regard for zmuffinman
    town
    . This might mean he is in fact
    town
    . Titus had stated a
    townread
    on sakura, who is pretty much
    locktown
    at this point.

• Shiro was also
    town
    from the reads list of numbers--the other flipped
    scum
    --without any reasoning ever stated for why. Just simply followed the flow there, after toranaga and others stated shiro was
    likely town
    d1.

• Also shiro blatantly was not getting all that information from cerb at the same time he posted it, as i brought attention to the fact that cerb was not even online, and yet shiro dished out a spamfest of information from him to distract away from a titus lynch. You should read this as utter distraction and not being anything else but that.

VOTE: Shiro, who is a very heavy scumread for me, but i do encourage this day phase to last at least 3-4 days.

TLDR; Shiro is the closest thing to lockscum for me. Nasty associatives with both flipped scum and a blatant spree of lies to save Titus last day phase (Cerb confscum reading me and scumreading Frozen Angel). I don't believe either of those pushes. I am more confident about Shiro being scum than I was about Titus last day phase. I can't see Shiro ever flipping town this game.

We should definitely lynch Shiro today. The scum team of numbers-titus-shiro might include possible additions of Creature, Toogeloo, TW, Kokichi, or Nos (although nos looks a little better to me now), and a few others to varying degrees. But mainly i am thinking creature and toogeloo are the other two that solve this game.

I'm also townblocking all of Frozen Angel, Toranaga, Mathblade, Sakura Hana, Sando, and Stungun. As long as we stick together here, and we continue to townblock cleverly outwards, we're a force to be reckoned with. :up:

The townblock i created includes all 3 of the other players ank townblocked and i agree fully on now, and then sando and sakura added to the pool.

High degree of resistance, both unstated and expressed, to Titus lynchwagon suggests there is quite a bit of town on that wagon, for if scum bussed or lots of them followed on then securing that lynch should have been way easier.

Drixx is looking townish to me now, so maybe future addition to townblock? Idk.

The TLDR TLDR: Shiro is almost positively scum, and we are best off lynching her today.

Another pretty damning point. Shiro has been heavily active, but where the hell was she when we were organizing our votes last day phase. She never committed with us.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7000 (isolation #305) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

VOTE: Creature. He was my clear follow up to a shiro lynch.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7001 (isolation #306) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

I voted mathblade btw
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7012 (isolation #307) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

^^ a lot of it is about shiro because his confscum read on me and everything else pointed me toward thinking he was scum. Why are you concerned about it being lamist-y? I very clearly, and if you read the case in depth, lucidly thought shiro was scum. Read the case first, then question it.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7013 (isolation #308) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Cerb confschummed thru shiro which did not make sense.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7016 (isolation #309) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7009, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6996, stungun0404 wrote:The TLDR TLDR: Shiro is almost positively scum, and we are best off lynching her today.
You mean the person scum shot?
I thought so. I think sando is right that he was trying to be mislynch bait

Fuck. His play might screw me over. That's the probkem
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7017 (isolation #310) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7015, Sakura Hana wrote:On other news Titus meta should make Sando all but confirmed town by now.
Titus DOES NOT bus in the manner she did.
Right. Somebody else understands that sando is town now. Thank god. I preached this all day last day!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7020 (isolation #311) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

I'm going to reevaluate. The problem is i haven't had the damn time yet. Don't push this on me fifteen minutes after i realize i am wrong
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7021 (isolation #312) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7019, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7016, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6996, stungun0404 wrote:The TLDR TLDR: Shiro is almost positively scum, and we are best off lynching her today.

Why are you concerned about his play screwing you individually? *eyebrow raised*
He had a CONFSCUM READ on me thru cerb. how does that not hurt me coming from a proven town player now?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7026 (isolation #313) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

I had several points to creature/human sequencer's discredit in my case, but you have to actually search for them to find them
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7029 (isolation #314) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Toogeloo looks really bad now as well. He had his hardest townread on titus last day phase from the get go and never strayed from it, instead helping with the counterwagons against him
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7031 (isolation #315) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7027, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7021, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7019, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7016, stungun0404 wrote:

Why are you concerned about his play screwing you individually? *eyebrow raised*
He had a CONFSCUM READ on me thru cerb. how does that not hurt me coming from a proven town player now?
Because
A) Cerb is a dead guy. He could be wrong on the read. No one is nor is expected to be perfect day one.

B)You’re missing the important part of the question individually. Right now we are ahead by a decent margin. Why are you concerned if you live or die? You’re not a PR you’re just a person.
Because i deduced in my case that sando was framed last night phase. I have been similarly framed this night phase

I don't like being potential mislynchbait
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7032 (isolation #316) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

I was not expecting a shiro nk period. I was that dialed in on him being scum
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7037 (isolation #317) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Toogeloo was the hardest defender of titus that still remains

I am fine with leading a wagon there

VOTE: Toogeloo

Because i also came to the conclusion last day phase that at least one of toog or shiro was scum.

I'm going to completely reevaluate everything tomorrow though to be certain
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7039 (isolation #318) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

If titus scum flip happened, let me correct myself there
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7042 (isolation #319) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

I am also fine with a lynch on the worst right now

Ugh yes i need to review this game
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7044 (isolation #320) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

The timing of toogeloo's vote switch was super strange when i do not think he had shown up for a while
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7065 (isolation #321) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7058, Toranaga wrote:
In post 7056, Frozen Angel wrote:Toranaga who did you power mimic night 2/night 3?
hi

no one on n2 cause I'm stupid

and drixx n3 cause I'm stupid
Did you say did on fa n2 though? Because i swear i recall that somewhere
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7071 (isolation #322) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Damn. There is some powerful abilities available today.

But let us not spec about them too awfully much. Please
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7083 (isolation #323) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6996, stungun0404 wrote:Thank god. Scum just literally saved me from leading a mislynch wagon. I had a 2000+ word writeup ready where I thought shiro was near lockscum, and i'm posting it anyway so you guys have proof that this was what i thought. And had the evidence to back it up too. I'll copy and paste it in here, so as to have proof of how much i worked on it

But I still am townblocking this crew of players: Sakura Hana, MathBlade, Toranaga, Stungun, Frozen angel (who is locktown pretty much now to me; Titus clearly attempted to brainwash her d1), and Sando. Will have to check my confidence on these players again now with a shiro townflip confirmed, but fa is without a doubt town for me.

------

• Toranaga is
    town
    scum
    vs.
    scum
    imo.

• upholds this; tog at this moment must be toranaga, and titus never confirmed that when i asked who tog was. lack of follow-up conclusion (re: on alignment of toranaga after numbers flip) likely means titus didn't have any incentive to provide reasoning to clear toranaga as
    town
    . Further, ankamius had
    townblocked
    town motive
    in some things he did.

townblock
    sakura hana, toranaga, mathblade, frozen angel, and sando. In addition to myself (stungun) knowing i am
    town
    , which you are free to discount if you would like. I can explain each of these cogently if need be. Feel free if after considering these other notes i took you still need further explanation on the towniness of a player.

TOWN
    TO ME. I
    LOCKTOWN
    READ HER NOW. This is because a). blatant brainwashing attempts by Titus regarding who she should target with power roles--suggesting she randomize them. FA very clearly did not agree to this plan, and in fact was heavily against it in a way that screams towniness for her now with a Titus
    scumflip
    . If that was
    scum
    theatre, I heavily believe both of them drop their argument there at some point, BUT they didn't. b). Titus tried to subtly pick at possibilities of fa being
    scum
    so as to try and discredit her at the start on D1, and she found out this didn't quite work and instead decided to pocket fa to try and obtain powers in a way
    scum
    titus does not do to
    scum
    scum-motivated
    scum

town

• 713/715 with titus = strange interaction.
    Edit: Haven't checked with but must have pinged me. Literally jotted that in my notebook and transferred it to here.

• zmuffinman maybe not
    scum

town
    vs.
    scum
    scumflip

• i think
    town
    scum
    held her as precious to their survival. this is apparent given the total unstated and stated reluctance to a titus lynch by several players. If
    scum
    had helped by bussing titus, i have absolute faith that the last day phase would not have lasted as long as it did.

scum
    buddy is in there?
    Edit: maybe the worst now?

scum buddy
    townread

• toranaga is
    town
    scum
    scum

• titus attacks players d1 for fa as leader vote. only numbers, toranaga, shiro and cerb who is
    conftown
    voted for fa as leader.
    scum
    faction may have killed cerb to deflect attention away from fa vote wagon given scum flip of numbers and how titus had pushed it and it had been correct, and how titus knew that fa leader pick was
    scum-motivated
    Edit: Ugh. I really do not think toranaga is scum, but i will keep this alley open.

• Scum
    scum
    zmuffinman on a conclusion of brassherald and nicorobin being scum together, and given both the questions are about
    townplayers
    being
    scumread
    (i know this as brassherald = ank and nicorobin =stungun = me now), this was probably an attempt to gain towncred and not have a
    scum
    partner flesh out a response, but i might be wrong here.

• 2459 from ank noted.

• Nosferatu may yet be
    town
    . I've still not made a definite conclusion there. I don't think he's clear successor to titus being
    scum
    scum
    scum

• Mathblade is clear
    town
    scum
    titus if partners.
    Town
    vs.
    Scum
    , clearly.

• 2309 scum is not
    obvtowning
    a read of a
    scum
    partner here--fa--who isn't even really under danger. reads like buddying all the way, here.

scum flip
    given a); the immediate and early-on somewhat unrelenting push against sando to start the day phase following a fake cop guilty by nos called out by sakura hana, and the continuation of it as counter to titus likely served as a
    scum-encouraged
    shield to titus, whose flip would be gamebreaking. And B). The last vote ankamius made while alive in this game was on Sando, and I think if Sando AND Titus were
    scum
    together, then it would be screwing their faction as a whole to make this kill (risks i feel outweigh rewards) and given the overall reluctance to a Titus lynch, I don't think they would want to put another partner under fire as well. Too much turbulence from an ank kill afflicts both Sando and Titus too much for that
    scum
    team to advocate that kill, given they are both quite experienced. This holds unless you think I am
    scum
    with Titus and Sando. That's up to you to decide. I have more defending that team not being plausible, but will only defend it if necessary.

• That serious push against Sando looks to have a sketchier motive after a Titus
    scum
    flip. I will go back and look at who pushed against Sando there, or encouraged that push to continue without laying a vote down.

• Next, both the amount of stated and unstated resistance to the titus lynch and high number of decently supported counterwagons directly proves that
    scum
    held the titus chip as a centerpiece that was particularly important to their faction's survival. Which suggests by consequence it has that game-breaking potential.

townread
    on now
    confscum
    Titus. And defended it pretty hard. He promised to reread, and I will give him his chance there. Idk how the numbers flip made titus
    towniest
    townreads
    scum
    very likely picked optimal distancing spots and positioning on the numbers wagon to be true. So, if
    town
    , toog should be a lot more careful there. The whole body of work of Titus was definitely
    scummier
    than it was
    towny
    , to the extent where looking at it and examining the evidence that lead to us lynching her makes it difficult to defend titus as
    town

• And unfortunately i switched off titus lynchwagon to creature for a short time period. I blame lack of sleep (got two hours the night before), and the distracting temptation of a creature pressure wagon. i, however, still wanted titus lynched primarily and would have stayed focused there if i was not either distracted by the creature wagon or if i had gotten more sleep and been able to recognize why exactly i was pushing titus. it seems i dropped everything with that one distraction in an instant, but at least i switched right back realizing my mistake after hebichan (thank you!) questioned me. And also i may have cracked a little to the pressure of having the titus
    scumflip
    ride entirely on me being correct (some votes sheeped me and i've never felt that kind of pressure before); i felt there was a lot of weight being given to my push and i had some very slight inklings of doubt at various stages. Overall, though i will stand by my creature vote and own it like a man.

• Toog's defense of titus was sketchy, though, because it seemed entirely based off quick analysis of numbers lynch wagon. That is the easiest place for a
    scum
    scum
    . And he criticizes my analyzing methods consistently because why? Given I correctly got a
    scumflip

town
    wagon. Por que?
    Town
    scum
    scum
    scum
    scum
    scum
    suicide about titus vs. numbers. In fact, it did not even read natural to me, and my suspicion there has now proven correct. So idk out of all players on the numbers vote wagon, you had the highest confidence on titus being
    town
    and argued my
    scumread
    of Titus was "painting picassos", and how you continually stuck up for titus. IDK how you concluded Titus to be
    towniest

town
    scum
    Edit: currently a wrong assumption.

• Shiro stated
    townread
    town-indicative
    to me at all, i remember, which was strange. I don't think anyone else iirc tr toogeloo off that evidence or anything else, which is even stranger. I think if it genuinely came from cerb, people would clearly sense that. But this does not seem real.
    Edit: keeping this bc of possible importance.

scum
    team as a real possibility right now. Only after the titus flip did this entire connection make sense to me.
    Edit: this too.

• Scum
    really didn't want a titus lynch, so i'm thinking (along with some slightly suss interactions with human sequencer and flipped
    scum
    scum
    scum
    buddy who is MIA last minute in an effort to distract away from and avoid a titus lynch. Titus may have collapsed in the waning hours and self-voted due to another
    scum
    buddy being the clear counterwagon with only hours left in the day phase. Titus ran as main counterwagon to flipped
    scum
    scumplayer
    remaining in the game?

• 937 from numbers looks like a faked reaction to me, and thus would support HS-
    scum
    scum
    towny
    . He didn't even have a vote down at EoD last day phase.

• Both flipped
    scum
    town
    town
    . Titus had stated a
    townread
    locktown
    at this point.
Specially for mathblade. Only includes conclusions i made that DO NOT involve shiro so you see it was not solely focused on shiro
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7084 (isolation #324) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6996, stungun0404 wrote:Thank god. Scum just literally saved me from leading a mislynch wagon. I had a 2000+ word writeup ready where I thought shiro was near lockscum, and i'm posting it anyway so you guys have proof that this was what i thought. And had the evidence to back it up too. I'll copy and paste it in here, so as to have proof of how much i worked on it

------

• Toranaga is
    town
    scum
    vs.
    scum
    imo.

town
    . Further, ankamius had
    townblocked
    town motive
    in some things he did.

townblock
    town

TOWN
    TO ME. I
    LOCKTOWN
    scumflip
    . If that was
    scum
    scum
    scum
    titus does not do to
    scum
    scum-motivated
    scum

town

• 713/715 with titus = strange interaction.
    Edit: Haven't checked with but must have pinged me. Literally jotted that in my notebook and transferred it to here.

• zmuffinman maybe not
    scum

town
    vs.
    scum
    scumflip

• i think
    town
    scum
    scum

scum
    buddy is in there?
    Edit: maybe the worst now?

scum buddy
    townread

• toranaga is
    town
    scum
    scum

conftown
    voted for fa as leader.
    scum
    scum-motivated
    Edit: Ugh. I really do not think toranaga is scum, but i will keep this alley open.

• Scum
    scum
    townplayers
    being
    scumread
    scum
    partner flesh out a response, but i might be wrong here.

• 2459 from ank noted.

• Nosferatu may yet be
    town
    scum
    scum
    scum

• Mathblade is clear
    town
    scum
    titus if partners.
    Town
    vs.
    Scum
    , clearly.

• 2309 scum is not
    obvtowning
    a read of a
    scum

scum flip
    scum-encouraged
    scum
    scum
    scum

scum

scum

townread
    on now
    confscum
    towniest
    townreads
    scum
    town
    scummier
    than it was
    towny
    town

scumflip

scum
    scum
    scumflip

town
    wagon. Por que?
    Town
    scum
    scum
    scum
    scum
    scum
    town
    and argued my
    scumread
    towniest

town
    scum
    Edit: currently a wrong assumption.

• Shiro stated
    townread
    town-indicative
    Edit: keeping this bc of possible importance.

scum
    Edit: this too.

• Scum
    scum
    scum
    scum
    scum
    scum
    scumplayer
    remaining in the game?

scum
    scum
    towny
    . He didn't even have a vote down at EoD last day phase.

• Both flipped
    scum
    town
    town
    . Titus had stated a
    townread
    locktown
    at this point.
Specially for mathblade. Only includes conclusions i made that DO NOT involve shiro so you see it was not solely focused on shiro
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7085 (isolation #325) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

And darnit that took over 30 minutes to edit between a shitty new tablet i've been using and having to switch to my phone. The tablet kept copying and pasting the entire list over and over again.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7086 (isolation #326) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Also btw titus scum flip virtually confirms some scum member has a power ability, because ank was in the pool of pr's.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7270 (isolation #327) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:27 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7095, Kokichi Oma wrote:Shiro was obvious town by the way, I voted her for leader to keep up my end of the bargain. WHY WON'T SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME POWER.
In post 7096, Kokichi Oma wrote:Titus was obvious mafia, that I wouldn't be shocked if scum just bussed.
If both these conclusions were true to you, then why did you not voice shiro-town yesterday and not join the titus wagon?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7271 (isolation #328) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7102, Drixx wrote:
In post 7022, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7020, stungun0404 wrote:I'm going to reevaluate. The problem is i haven't had the damn time yet. Don't push this on me fifteen minutes after i realize i am wrong
I am pushing you not because you haven’t reevaluated yet, but because you instantly dropped a vote before you did.

I officially hate the Creature wagon. I want nothing to do with it.
Took me a second to put my finger on it but this.

Takes the time to do a bunch of work and then posts it to ... prove ... what? No re-evaluation and no real sign of anywhere near that for the Critter vote.
Spent over 7 hours on it on a shitty tablet that made hard as fuck to complete. With that kind of time investment, there was no way i was not posting it. Period
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7272 (isolation #329) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:33 am

Post by stungun0404 »

And also i would prefer a pressure wagon for info purposes than my vote to go to waste. That's just me though
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7274 (isolation #330) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:44 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Mathblade, can you consider my active involvement in going against the sando wagon to promote the titus wagon? Because i think you might change your perspective on me if you investigated that
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7275 (isolation #331) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Especially with how much resistance there was to the titus wagon
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7277 (isolation #332) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

And titus called me hostile in her last read looking at it now, lmao. Does she think a scum partner is hostile? I even questioned her on why she felt i was hostile
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7280 (isolation #333) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:11 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7134, MathBlade wrote:Someone help out my paranoia:

Someone please tell me Frozen Angel didn’t pick up Power Negation. Like she does phasing N1 to deflect cop checks off her then picks up power negate to make kills easier. Like that’s where my moonlogic side is going atm. Especially with the Shiro kill. Ugh. Like help?
Why does titus bother trying to brainwash fa if fa ever scum here? That randomization of power roles spec that was scum motivated was titus trying to brainwash fa
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7281 (isolation #334) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:17 am

Post by stungun0404 »

There is no way fa is scum here. There are several things that would not make a damn bit of sense

Why would she directly be the one against having only 2 people have powers when shiro suggested that last day phase?

Let us not get paranoid about fa being scum. She is 100 percent town imo at this point.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7284 (isolation #335) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:24 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I did not get that "anything is possible" vibe from reviewing some of her scum games. What makes you think that?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7289 (isolation #336) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:02 am

Post by stungun0404 »

that would have been a great idea
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7290 (isolation #337) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:04 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I am still catching up with the thread, and i promise to have someone scum cased by tomorrow evening, but today will be kinda rough while i am still using this shitty tablet out in the country

Tomorrow i will be able to use my ipad and computer, so yay!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7297 (isolation #338) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:07 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I agree that drixx was not sketchy after yesterday

Shiro's power would have been the optimal way to go there because he was much sketchier than drixx imo
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7298 (isolation #339) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:09 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@toranaga, why did you not find shiro sketchy? Can you explain that part so i understand where you stood regarding your town stance there?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7300 (isolation #340) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:09 am

Post by stungun0404 »

And plus so i can see the town hints shiro gave off
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7307 (isolation #341) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:18 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Mathblade, you would know this as well as anybody. Is it a mistake for me to base many reads off titus associatives?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7308 (isolation #342) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:19 am

Post by stungun0404 »

That is the majority of how i got a hard scumread on shiro, so i am thinking it might be
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7315 (isolation #343) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:23 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Creature could be scum without a power though, as titus was scum WITH a power. so i would not say creature cannot be scum here
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7316 (isolation #344) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:24 am

Post by stungun0404 »

As leader she has first dibs on picking a power, right?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7325 (isolation #345) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7317, Frozen Angel wrote:what do you mean first dibs?
idk actually. Anybody can choose any power i take it? I have not read up on that entirely because i have not had any serious reason to as of yet
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7333 (isolation #346) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@fa, why did you want to redirect a kill to sando?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7334 (isolation #347) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Let me rephrase that. How would that work?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7338 (isolation #348) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7331, Frozen Angel wrote:Phasing: Target another player. Any actions that target you before the next Night Phase will target them instead.
Never mind
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7340 (isolation #349) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:48 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I seen your scum case on him and i remember it, so i believe you on that
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7341 (isolation #350) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:57 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7163, MathBlade wrote:So working from this list

Creature
-- Likely mislynch
Drixx
-- Was left off the list per Titus's claims but moonlogicky possible on N2 but I doubt it
Frozen Angel
-- on the list
Gamma Emerald
hebichan
Katsuki
Kokichi Oma
MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
-- Both of us on the list
Nosferatu
Sakura Hana

Sando
stungun0404
Theta Alpine
the worst
Toogeloo
Toranaga

So someone in this list

Mafiascum is super slow for me atm so I'm gonna be back later and hopefully it's better.
IMHO I would remove sando and possibly toranaga from today's lynch pool entirely. Sando is a very likely mislynch. if you think creature was then surely you can glean that too :P

I believe sando was much more of a mislynch than creature, at least basing off the content of their posts
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7343 (isolation #351) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:02 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7173, Creature wrote:What do you think about Gamma Emerald this game?
Advocated policy lynches on what point on posters posting a lot, and yet had a high concentration of relatively low content posts, which makes me want to take another look at him. He was in ank's possibly scum pool --> she had even laid a vote down on him

So yeah i want to reinvestigate there
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7344 (isolation #352) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:02 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*at one point
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7347 (isolation #353) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:07 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7176, the worst wrote:

Someone please tell me Frozen Angel didn’t pick up Power Negation. Like she does phasing N1 to deflect cop checks off her then picks up power negate to make kills easier. Like that’s where my moonlogic side is going atm. Especially with the Shiro kill. Ugh. Like help?
Mathblade I got u a present

Spoiler: your present
FA didn't pick power negation
FA is 85% town here
85 percent seems unreasonably low, lmao. What are you up to duckling?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7355 (isolation #354) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:12 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7194, the worst wrote:Good to have you back Creature.

btw please take the wagon as a compliment. your scumgame is improving at a superhuman pace, so I'm looking for a fair bit of your usual town intellect for a solid read rn.
Where are your reads at right now, ducky?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7356 (isolation #355) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:14 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7200, the worst wrote:@Tora, agree current string of posts is town!Creature scented. :)
...and as of that post your vote is still on him because?

like if you have a town scent there, maybe unvote and reconsider instead of just saying you agree? Show it!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7357 (isolation #356) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:19 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7203, the worst wrote:
In post 7199, Creature wrote:
In post 7194, the worst wrote:btw please take the wagon as a compliment.
So what really happened there?
Hmmm let me know if I sound like a smart ass but do you think there's anything in your ISO which is either outside of your scumrange, or which we should be strongly townreading you for?
Why focus entirely on having him self reflect, lol?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7358 (isolation #357) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:26 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7218, the worst wrote:I realised you weren't actually all that towny just before I died. Such frustrating timing haha and I can't believe I thought I was a mafia traitor for half of day 1. that game was a glorious mess.

do you think you've town told here?
Again... Self reflecting focus

Like i really don't see that being conducive to town with a player whose meta is like creature's lol. We should figure those towntells out ourselves, he should not have to explain them unless he wants to

But maybe you'll prove me wrong
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7360 (isolation #358) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:28 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7219, Toranaga wrote:
In post 7185, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7179, Toranaga wrote:
In post 7176, the worst wrote:

Mathblade I got u a present

Spoiler: your present
FA didn't pick power negation
FA is 85% town here
85%?

FA and titus interactions on d1 makes FA a villager 99% of the time imo

also how do you know she didn't pick power negation? just wondering.
?? She said she did

And why 99% of the time?

This is fucking Titus we are talking here.
I mean from FA side

btw math I love playing with you and you're much better than me at 80% of the game, but you're kinda tone deaf and I hope you realise that weakness cause you're actually scum leaning me and suspicious of FA which are both horrifically bad reads
I would agree that math at times seems to hold on to very implausible stances, which is kinda why he scumpinged me early on. I guess this would be regular townplay for him though?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7368 (isolation #359) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:41 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7241, Toranaga wrote:the worst either town or extremely good wolf
Tw is really good as scum at AtE'ing especially
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7377 (isolation #360) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7246, Toranaga wrote:I'm fairly certain I can't read mathblade and I hope I didn't accidentally posted anything that looks like I'm townreading them. you guys are so I'm rolling with it.
To be fair, aside from titus assocations and the amount of content he has produced as a replace in i cannot fairly say there is that aha moment that makes me think "mathblade" is definitely town, and yet he's forced his way into my townblock based off the ank read and his play in reaction to when i sr him plus wagon resistance to titus, so if he were scum this game i'll probably be upset postgame for not sticking with my initial gut -- which would be all the props to him.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7380 (isolation #361) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I find toranaga to be likelier to be town on the focus of his content than mathblade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7387 (isolation #362) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:52 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7381, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 7353, The Dream Weaver wrote:*Super Strength: Any actions you take this Night Phase cannot be blocked or manipulated.
This is actually saying "any actions" so its a strongman for scum itself if a scum gets this they won't need power negation in first place

@Math we can't be sure titus gave power to town so the misterious scum who was in place of ank the night they killed ank could do it too
Super strength, if there is scum pr, could be super powerful.

But let us focus on hunting scum first and foremost please, and not getting distracted by the prs that exist
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7392 (isolation #363) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7263, Toranaga wrote:anyone trusting me enough to go me/fa as leader votes today?
yes i am cool with this

i would like some superpower at some point in this game because staying vanilla when you are trying your hardest as town is kind of frustrating when there is so many powers available

Ugh. Like i can prove that i would never put the kind of effort i have put into this game into a scum game. I have nearly 400 posts i think. The most i have ever had in a scum game is 100 something. The most i have had in a town game is over 600. And i have 4 scum games to date
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7396 (isolation #364) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:00 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I am lurkier as scum in general, so for me it does.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7401 (isolation #365) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:05 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7397, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7396, stungun0404 wrote:I am lurkier as scum in general, so for me it does.
Then as scum you’d have to fix it or you’d have to try to fix it or you’d have a trust tell. So I don’t pay attention to self meta.
Like that would be used against me, lol. I have 2 scum games attached to this account --> and i survived decently far into both of them so i ended up in the higher concentration posters of both, but i did not take many active scum stances in either.

This game i have played a game which truly is not in my scumrange. And especially with all those notes i took. I generally put less effort into my scum games than my town games.

But we can digress from this matter bc it is distracting from scum hunting
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7433 (isolation #366) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7429, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7277, stungun0404 wrote:And titus called me hostile in her last read looking at it now, lmao. Does she think a scum partner is hostile? I even questioned her on why she felt i was hostile
meh my whole POV on you was if you were scum you're manipulating the gamestate in some way so I'm gonna try to jog my memory of what I expected from you on titus scumflip today and if it lines up I'm gonna want you dead
I'm at a pool rn, but just saw this

I replaced into a slot that i had high confidence in was town, so if you want to try and discredit me being town you would have to discredit the reasons i felt this town which i'd gladly explain later

your stance change on me did not seem natural last day phase btw
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7439 (isolation #367) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

It's
L-3
rn i believe guys so let us be cautious

Toog slot is very likely scum but let us spin the length of this day phase to our advantage

question: will i look townier if a toog scum flip happens given i chose this slot easily from the two options bc i thought it was way townier?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7443 (isolation #368) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7440, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7439, stungun0404 wrote:It's
L-3

Toog slot is very likely scum but let us spin the length of this day phase to our advantage

question: will i look townier if a toog scum flip happens given i chose this slot easily from the two options bc i thought it was way townier?
Errr you had the ability to choose? That's not the way things are supposed to be dooone
I think it's fair if a player researches both available roles and finds out "ooh i want this one" and claims that one that they can take that role

Lets them control their own fate, and own it if their instincts were wrong
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7456 (isolation #369) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:06 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7445, Toranaga wrote:
L-3

you'd look townier if you didn't ask ridiculous stuff like this
i'm tired of having to defend myself this day phase after playing a very critical part in us securing a titus lynch yesterday. Sorry about this
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7462 (isolation #370) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:18 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7459, Toranaga wrote:
In post 7456, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7445, Toranaga wrote:
L-3

you'd look townier if you didn't ask ridiculous stuff like this
i'm tired of having to defend myself this day phase after playing a very critical part in us securing a titus lynch yesterday. Sorry about this
remember I have knocked you off of wagoning creature though

my whole play last EOD was trying to make creature a wagon but lynching titus
look at my entire iso last day phase and you would see i made several points that worked to tituses disadvantage, nancydrew chose to sheep me iirc with her first vote of the day phase giving me pressure there, and i think someone else sheeped me but i do not remember who

I made several points against that apparently stuck with ppl. then i got distracted by a creature lynchwagon--who i can prove is 2-0 in his scum games against me. If somebody is undefeated against you in scum games, that is a distraction
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7468 (isolation #371) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:27 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7466, Toranaga wrote:ok math tunnel me until I'm dead who cares
+1, as this is how i felt with math last day phase. i think he has a bit of a tunneling tendency; i think it would serve his gameplay slightly if he let occam's razor be taken into account more to assess the likeliness of things, but i will digress as there is always crazy possibilities. He is still very likely town.

By occam's razor, i support fa to be locktown at this point.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7480 (isolation #372) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:03 am

Post by stungun0404 »

sando > creature imo, although creature is looking townier. It's just that sando is like locktown to me right now. He is in the same pool as sakura, and fa that i would under no circumstances advocate a lynch of
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7482 (isolation #373) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:06 am

Post by stungun0404 »

that's l-2.

But i really have no motive yet to move off the wagon because toog is suss.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7485 (isolation #374) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:18 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Let's not hammer toog until tomorrow. He said he'd be able to pop in then, and i want to see his defense to mathblade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7486 (isolation #375) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:18 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*until after tomorrow
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7502 (isolation #376) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7496, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why are people townreading Sando?????
Because he is town af at this point

I made a whole entire case on him yesterday
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7506 (isolation #377) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4829, Shiro wrote:@Drixx from Cerb

He also find toog town not because of any reasoned logical thing but his general confusion on his response to drixx seems like the conclusion town woukd mistakingly jump to.
i'm gonna look back and see if this town impression of toog holds by the measurement of my eyes... want to at least acknowledge it with dead town having asserted this

sorry for having to individualize my replies; should be able to make more substantial single posts as of tomorrow
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7507 (isolation #378) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4777, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4668, Drixx wrote: Someone asked me for reads. I don't usually do lists as most of you know. It's early day 3. I'm pretty sure scum is in:

{Titus, Sando, Toogeloo, Katsuki, Shiro, Nancy} - There are a couple others who I have light FoS on. Those are the ones where there's enough to at least have them a step further than nullscum.

I'm pressed for time but if anyone is confused about why, feel free to ask and I'll explain.

My strong town reads right now: Cerberus, Ank, Mylo

Seriously I do have some light town reads but I'm not at the point where I feel it's useful for me to just info vomit. Still have a list of things I want to go looking for and people I want to re-read.

FWIW: I have a couple working theories which adequately explain the events and gamestate, and unusual for me this early I've got a potential town block in mind.

Sorry for the shotgun post. I am pressed for time and wanted to communicate a lot of thoughts. I'll try and respond to questions when I can.
your town reads are 2 dead and flipped confirmed town, and mylo?
Umm. Lol. I don't find this response genuine at all. Scum would have every incentive to fake a reply with confusion like this. Town would be aware said player died.

Yeah we are lynching this 100%!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7508 (isolation #379) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

He iso'd titus ffs right off the bat, why did he not even look at the mylo wagon? Because he is scum that's the only explanation
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7509 (isolation #380) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

Not titus but numbers ugh. I have scum confused here
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7510 (isolation #381) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4059, Toogeloo wrote:Someone give me the cliff notes on the Shiro/Cerb thing.

Cerb is dead, but I'm guessing Shiro claims to be in a neighborhood with the dead man? Or is there something else? And this warrants votes because no one believes Shiro, or is there another reason the votes are piling on?
Why does this in particular generate interest for him? Because he is scum!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7511 (isolation #382) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4519, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4513, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why aren’t you znswering my question? You just placed a naked vote on Sando withoit giving any reasons. I don’t know what I find more suspicious, Nos fakeclaiming a guilty on Sando or you just sheeping him?

Iirc, molla also did that. I don’t remember whether it was on Katsuki or Muffin but other than your easy defense of Shiro (after other people already pretty much said the exact same thing), I haven’t seen anything causing me to townread your slot.
I didn't realize that was an actual question. A single "what?" tends to be more of bewilderment.

I had a low impression of Sando in my ISO of the scum player, and I have a solid town read on Nos. I replaced into a game when it was at 153 pages. Sheeping was on the menu.
Horrible reasoning for voting sando, omg.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7512 (isolation #383) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i just noticed sth. is it concerning at all there is no counterwagon to toogeloo? Is scum just taking that lynch if it happens?

The worst is the only other player being voted right now, and that is by sando.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7560 (isolation #384) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7532, the worst wrote:Drakura Sixx sounds like a band name

anyone wanna start a band?
a band... of
criminals
town working together, sure! i claim keyboard

the drakura sixx is a snazzy name btw. i dig it!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7562 (isolation #385) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:04 am

Post by stungun0404 »

could be a japanese vampire metal band. sounds quite rad and experimental; the name sounds a lot like a metal band name (drakura sixx).

toogeloo is quite heavily scum imo. goes from townleaning on frozen angel last day phase (higher confidence read) and no voiced suspicion of her to now gun to his head scumreading her. this does not seem like a natural progression to me, and he feels the need to complain about how i am scumreading him. he complained yesterday about my analysis methods upon my replacing in, but if he is town clearly mine worked better towards finding scum than his wherein he had his heaviest townread on titus and i scumread titus as soon as i saw her randomization of pr’s post — on no planet should a suggestion like that come from town!

i also did not like how toog batted at the suggestion of us organizing votes for a leader last day phase. pretty sure a town replace in does not replicate that sort of disagreement with the majority. i even called that out as antitown.

i am psyched to get a pr, though i will give scum no indication of which one piques my interest! sakura and drixx are leader options i am fine with; i will vote whichever has less votes (probably drixx).

on that note, maybe i should look into organizing them again?

and giving final reads in case for some reason scum finds it optimal to kill me this coming night phase.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7565 (isolation #386) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:19 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7564, the worst wrote:are you a metal fan Stungun?
i’m a huge fan of every single genre of music there is, so yes. if i had to pick a favorite though, i love oldies—especially music from the ‘70’s. are you a metal fan? or what genres are you into?

———————————-

as of right now, with limited iso expansion, here is where all my reads stand. i’d like this day phase to extend a little longer, as i would like to put to the test a couple of the lower end players.

townreads that are pretty much eliminated from my scumpool (in order of confidence): Frozen Angel, Sakura Hana and Sando are tied, Toranaga, MathBlade
Next tier of town: Drixx, NancyDrew39

all tiers here and below i want to test
Slight townlean zone: Theta Alpine (heavy seemingly mainly town wagon early on plagued zmuffinman wagon, who theta replaced in for), hebichan (gut feeling), creature (recent posts look good), nosferatu, gamma emerald

that leaves: katsuki, kokichi, the worst and toogeloo as main scum pool to draw from. could see any of these being scum for certain. i will design questions for each individual in slight townlean zone and below to be sure, though.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7570 (isolation #387) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

proposition from yesterday’s sakura voters. 17 players remain, 16 after a lynch, so 8 and 8 split we could plan on

i’m voting sakura tonight, because although i back drixx, i have a locktown read pretty much on sakura and would rather her be sheltered.

i think we all can agree we want a less sketchy wagon overall on sakura as consensus townread. so if something here went wrong and she does not die, scum is on her wagon and we have been wrong for some time about some of our players. so consider it reaffirmative—and because sakura leader needs to happen.

besides, doesn’t drixx have a bulletproof anyway?

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, tw (?), katsuki (?), kokichi (?), the worst (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?)

hmm, i am noticing now there was a higher degree of sketchier players on sakura’s proposed leaderboard yesterday. this might be suggestive there was scum on there that either forgot to vote or did not vote (see toogeloo and the worst).
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7571 (isolation #388) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:56 am

Post by stungun0404 »

edit: forgot gamma emerald

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?), gamma emerald (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, tw (?), katsuki (?), kokichi (?), the worst (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?)
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7572 (isolation #389) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:59 am

Post by stungun0404 »

not proposed leaderboard, but voting wagon of sakura’s lol
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7576 (isolation #390) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7573, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont really mind, but im quite curious about your wording there saying that my leadership
needs
to happen. Being a consensus townread is one thing, but that's more or less true for almost everyone in the townbloc, while i dont mind being leader candidate i dont see why my leadership should be any more or less warranted than say for example drixx from your PoV.
because you could use the protection being a leader grants you, thus why i think it’s necessary

and drixx is not at locktown level for me, simply a heavy townlean rn

In post 7573, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont really mind, but im quite curious about your wording there saying that my leadership
needs
to happen. Being a consensus townread is one thing, but that's more or less true for almost everyone in the townbloc, while i dont mind being leader candidate i dont see why my leadership should be any more or less warranted than say for example drixx from your PoV.
In post 7574, Sakura Hana wrote:If you wanna hunt for scum shifting the leaders, evening the votes is not the way to go, and also literally everyone needs to promise that they'll stick to their assigned vote if they're town.
In which case for example a spread of 9 v 7 would mean that for scum to shift the votes would need to be at least 2 on the larger wagon towards the lower wagon, and if that happens, then we can start checking that wagon, We should also make sure the tiebreaker would favor the person u want to be leader so they can't shift it with a single vote, if you choose tho 10 v 6 scum can try and kill the 10 ppl person and win a 3v3 tiebreak.

What do you think?
this is actually true! missed that loophole. let me revise our suggestion in light of that

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?), gamma emerald (?), tw (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, tw (?), katsuki (?), kokichi (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?)

i will add a sketchier player — tw. now don’t you forget to vote now duckling!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7577 (isolation #391) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?), gamma emerald (?), tw (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, katsuki (?), kokichi (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?)

edited because lol @ tw in both pools
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7580 (isolation #392) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

am i missing someone? the voter tally seems wrong. answer: yes - creature!

sakura voters: toranaga (?), nancy drew 39 (?), sando (?), drixx (?), stungun, frozen angel (?), nosferatu (?), gamma emerald, tw (?)

drixx voters: math, sakura, katsuki (?), kokichi (?), hebichan (?), theta alpine (?), creature (?)
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7583 (isolation #393) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7507, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 4777, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4668, Drixx wrote: Someone asked me for reads. I don't usually do lists as most of you know. It's early day 3. I'm pretty sure scum is in:

{Titus, Sando, Toogeloo, Katsuki, Shiro, Nancy} - There are a couple others who I have light FoS on. Those are the ones where there's enough to at least have them a step further than nullscum.

I'm pressed for time but if anyone is confused about why, feel free to ask and I'll explain.

Seriously I do have some light town reads but I'm not at the point where I feel it's useful for me to just info vomit. Still have a list of things I want to go looking for and people I want to re-read.

FWIW: I have a couple working theories which adequately explain the events and gamestate, and unusual for me this early I've got a potential town block in mind.

Sorry for the shotgun post. I am pressed for time and wanted to communicate a lot of thoughts. I'll try and respond to questions when I can.
your town reads are 2 dead and flipped confirmed town, and mylo?
Umm. Lol. I don't find this response genuine at all. Scum would have every incentive to fake a reply with confusion like this. Town would be aware said player died.

Yeah we are lynching this 100%!
just thought about this, and am taking this further as though it is a scum confession.

cerb and ank were both nk’d, which he would know if in the scum pt. in the scum pt, they probably would not talk about mylo because he is a town mislynch

so yeah, scum slip-up right here.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7586 (isolation #394) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:48 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7585, Sakura Hana wrote:Stun what do u think of Drixx activating BP last night as confirmed by Tora?
i think drixx is town overall just from the general tone of his posts. however, he has a bulletproof shield he can potentially use, so he does not need the protection that leadership provides him. therefore, i think it has more net usefulness for sakura to be a leader, at least in terms of overall impact with regarding the game. that way, sakura cannot be nk’d next night phase, and somebody can probably doc her this coming night phase from the powers to protect her, thus making it hard for scum to get rid of you. or you can take the impenetrable bulletproof yourself sakana. it is up to you
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7591 (isolation #395) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

lol. mathblade and i be townslipping not recognizing that sakura took bulletproof last night. so that effectively nullifies that argument, but sakura as leader might be a little more optimal because of her focus on townreading slots moreso than drixx. drixx says he doesn’t do very well with townreads, anyways.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7597 (isolation #396) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:03 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4668, Drixx wrote:
In post 4658, Shiro wrote:
In post 4231, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4220, Shiro wrote:@Drixx

Cerb says that maybe he wants everyone to suspect me so he can create associatives like he would do if he was alive by acting scummy/arrogant.

Or maybe he doesn't trust me enough to confirm me so I dont start saying shit he isn't telling me after I confirm the link.
This is not coming from cerb ever

Titus calling dirxx crazy with his posts makes no sense.

Shiro is scum unless if she can prove she has a chat with cerb.
Like here. For example.[/quote

right here, not taking stances on any town reads other than the dead, maybe i misinterpreted it a little, but it feels he is not very confident in any townreads he has
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7598 (isolation #397) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:05 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’ll unvote, though i was happy to be first on this wagon, especially if it is scum

VOTE: unvote
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7614 (isolation #398) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

wow, we are already down to 5 days left in the day phase? those two days went by a lot quicker than the entire last day phase — but time to get down to business here!

i’ll start by reviewing the answers to my questions yesterday and seeing how well they have held up
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7615 (isolation #399) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4826, Sando wrote:
In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:@sando, where do you stand on toogeloo’s alignment atm and why?
Scumlean.

I don't mind the analysis of 129 leading to me, but if your strongest two scumreads are for the same reason and a cursory glance at D2 would show we're not partners, you either need to re-evaluate your read or delve into us in-depth to justify one over the other. Toog aint doing that, is lazy way to read only a very subsection of the player base. Also, the reasoning that I was strongly suspected D1 but not mentioned by 129 doesn't really stand, I wasn't particularly scumread D1, that was a D2 thing onwards.
sando, are you still scumleaning on toogeloo?

this answer is looking good in relation with him being a main wagon today — even though you are voting tw!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”