Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8375 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ah he was obviously not even hoping for a counterwagon on me

what he said was like "hey lets poke fa with sticks" and inviting others to do that. It just is baseless crap and he was trying to make other people paranoid of me and to show he is doing something when in reality he was dodging even elaborating that shade he throw on me.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8372, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8367, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 8357, Toranaga wrote:"I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs." how is that unreasonable or scum indicative?
he had a readlist in same post and nos was not there Why would anyone vote someone completely random as leader and to not even follow a proposed plan that was the last posts of the previous day but not even doing it based on his own readlist
cause nos wasn't an associative read he made while ISOing 1-9, but he personally thinks nos is a good player, he likes him, and thought nos voting 1-9 over titus looked good enough to cast a leader vote there. none of that is unreasonable to me but alas.
then why nos was not in his readlist? where is all this logic coming from? where did toog state any of this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8373, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8370, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Tor, will you be on for like 30 mins?
maybe not

why is that?
almost done with my post about Drixx, just wanted your opinion is all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8378 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8371, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 8357, Toranaga wrote:do you agree with math that creature is spewed town because of titus, and what's your read on creature?
I think it looks slightly good for creature that titus was going to make that counterwagon yeah. I must reiso creature I think. What I said about him yesterday is how I'm currently looking at him - still
titus did not make creature a counterwagon. she simply voted there after I did, when she just posted that she scumreads creature. a player who is deep into his scum meta and every wolf knows is gonna flip sooner or later.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8379 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8368, Toranaga wrote:if toogeloo is town lynch creature, kokichi uma and nancy drew
Well, if you’re seriously adding me to this list, I just lost complete faith in your scum-Creature read.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8378, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8371, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 8357, Toranaga wrote:do you agree with math that creature is spewed town because of titus, and what's your read on creature?
I think it looks slightly good for creature that titus was going to make that counterwagon yeah. I must reiso creature I think. What I said about him yesterday is how I'm currently looking at him - still
titus did not make creature a counterwagon. she simply voted there after I did, when she just posted that she scumreads creature. a player who is deep into his scum meta and every wolf knows is gonna flip sooner or later.
creature is deep in his scum meta?

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8375, Frozen Angel wrote:ah he was obviously not even hoping for a counterwagon on me

what he said was like "hey lets poke fa with sticks" and inviting others to do that. It just is baseless crap and he was trying to make other people paranoid of me and to show he is doing something when in reality he was dodging even elaborating that shade he throw on me.
Yeah, actually that does make more sense.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8376, Frozen Angel wrote:
then why nos was not in his readlist? where is all this logic coming from? where did toog state any of this?
well why don't you read his post?
In post 4029, Toogeloo wrote:Hey all. I told the mod that there was no way I was going to read 153 pages, but I at least did a little bit of skimming. I skimmed through the ISOs of both my predecessor and the lynched scum player, and looked at several vote counts through the two days. I skimmed my predecessor only because I wanted to know what he was taking stances on, but it was a fairly small ISO. I disagree with his Muffin read, and that was all I really got out of it.

I made a small list of players I thought were town based on the ISO of 123456789, and added increased confidence based on who chose to pursue his lynch. I also cross referenced how many times 123456789 talked to the various players, and which players he tended to be dismissive of and which players he constantly tried to throw shade on.

---

It's a small list to start... I'd say I really only put maybe 30 minutes into it, but this is what I have so far...

TOWN
(High Confidence)
Titus
Frozen Angel
Cerberus v666
brassherald
Nancy Drew 39
zMuffinMan

---
(Mid Confidence)
Gamma Emerald
Ankamius

POTENTIAL SCUM
Sando
Drixx

---

Anyone that is High Confidence was due to there push on 123456789 or his push on them before any sort of momentum had started on him. Mid Confidence was due to a few minor things that I picked up, mostly just the way he would shade these players, but not enough to feel confident about the reads.

The Potential Scum list is two people I feel 123456789 ignored despite strong feeling from other players on those slots. He is found quoting other people in regards to these possible scum reads of mine, but they tend to be very dismissive. Since it's more likely for scum to ignore their team than engage them, I felt these two players were possibly buddies.

As a warning, I put very little effort into my list, but I feel as though it's at least a good basis for me to start formulating reads going into Day 3. Now, with that being said, Ank is dead so I don't have to worry about his slot, and I've been seeing people say Titus is Cop Guilty (color me a bit surprised considering the interactions between Titus and 123456789).

---

I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs.

I'm not the type of player who likes high post count games, but I wanted to help Dream out since he reached out to me specifically. I humbly ask that maybe we slow down the spam a bit as to not have me go through 10-15 pages every time I need to catch up.
he explains very clearly the same things I just explained to you. his reads list are based off interactions between 1-9 and other players, which I'm guessing doesn't contain nosferatu; and he voted nos anyway because he knows him and nos was on 1-9. that's a fair reason if I've ever seen one.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8365, Toranaga wrote:if he is a wolf his play isn't anti town, yes? he is only being anti-town if he is town. and you just said "scummy", which literally means indicative of scum, and not anti-town. and yes both are nonsensical stances to have so I don't agree with them.
You are completely misconstruing what I said.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I have no objection with seeing creature dead tbh. Looking at his iso this is not at all like his town game. I still think there is this chance that such judgement of meta is wrong

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8383, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8365, Toranaga wrote:if he is a wolf his play isn't anti town, yes? he is only being anti-town if he is town. and you just said "scummy", which literally means indicative of scum, and not anti-town. and yes both are nonsensical stances to have so I don't agree with them.
I'm not

@FA: are you reading my interaction with nancy here?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

yeah and I'm not sure what to think about it

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

eh I don't know

I still want toog dead

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8384, Frozen Angel wrote:I have no objection with seeing creature dead tbh. Looking at his iso this is not at all like his town game. I still think there is this chance that such judgement of meta is wrong
yes there's a chance creature is town and just playing very scummy. you agree he is objectively wolfy, right? regardless of whatever meta we have on the player, if anyone sees an ISO like creature's they'd wanna see creature dead.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8388, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8384, Frozen Angel wrote:I have no objection with seeing creature dead tbh. Looking at his iso this is not at all like his town game. I still think there is this chance that such judgement of meta is wrong
yes there's a chance creature is town and just playing very scummy. you agree he is objectively wolfy, right? regardless of whatever meta we have on the player, if anyone sees an ISO like creature's they'd wanna see creature dead.
I think he has a decent chance to flip scum based on iso yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is the reason I :igmeou: 'd at Drixx.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:
I kinda didn't like this that much. Like I could see him try to diffuse this fight between FA and Titus. He also kinda fencesits on her.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap.
This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something
I didn't really like how he scolds at ZZ here. It doesn't really feel like scumhunting. I also feel like the bolded is ridiculously dumb and buzzword heat and not a town thought process.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
This is what made me really suspicious, he's threatening ZZ with a lynch for pushing a Titus lynch.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
fusses @ Tor for fussing @ Titus.

In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
b/c he voted for Titus?
In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion.
And it has
more fence sit.

Could someone explain th bold, how did electing Titus as leader cause confusion? Is this scumDrixx that knows scum is the leader and it will cause confusion.
In post 2146, Drixx wrote:But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
Does scumDrixx WIFOM a kill like this?
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
voting someone for attacking Titus. Anyone notice a pattern yet?

kinda skimmed the rest of his ISO but I'm not really seeing much (any?) scumhunting. Mostly just defending himself and trying to figure out if Shiro had some wich I could see scum trying to do b/c it informs them about the setup. Part of me wants to say "Titus pushing back on Drixx makes a Titus/Drixx team not a thing" but that whole "anyone thats means to Titus or scumreads her I'll lynch" kinda irks me. Is that too obvious for scumbuddies? But then Toog is getting plenty of heat for defending Titus but Drixx isn't, so is Toog a scum led wagon?

There were a few kinda other sketchy things like he keeps telling ppl good post and stuff and kinda buddies his way through the game.

But defiantly our limited back and forth did play a huge role in my scum read.

-ignore this guy, he can't read me

-is this true?

-Nero is lying/being selective

-look at all this evidence that proves this isn't
exactly
true.

-haha, I was just joking. Don't be so serious.

Nero after reading that- :igmeou:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Toranaga »

those drixx posts are pretty horrible yeah
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'll iso drixx later today.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

gamma can also probably die
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8392, Frozen Angel wrote:I'll iso drixx later today.
but I just did...and postted about it....

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8366, Toranaga wrote:do the guy a favour and lynch him, then

but if it flips green, I want you folks to read nancy's ISO. it doesn't look great to me.

and this here just felt a lot like TMI that toogeloo is town. both the "scummy irrespective of alignment" and "anti-town" comments are suggesting to me that nancy knows or thinks that toogeloo is town.
So, I have the audacity to question your townread on an arguably scummy-acting player and not jump mindlessly on a wagon you’re convinced is scum and I fucking get bullshit shaded for it? I have no goddamned idea whether Creature is town or scum. What I do l know is that you scumreading me for my honest opinion on Toog - whether you happen to agree with it or not - makes m seriously question your Creature read. Why? Because you’re scumreading me based on my
disagreeing
with you about Toog, yet you townreae him for having opinions YOU disagree with, yet I am somehow fucking scummy for pretty much the same reason you’re townreading him?

Both reasons for those reads: your townread on Toog and your scumread on me are godawful reasoning. FA’s case OTOH, is actually based on
gameplay
. Whether she is right or wrong about him, she has a damned good reason for scumreading him. You are very mistaken if you are somehow misunderstanding my post to imply that being anti-town is in any goddamned way contradictory to being scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

yeah I'll iso drixx later today to see the full posts and the context and to see how I feel about it.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

And thank you for making me interested in doing it by posting your impression about his iso

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by Toranaga »

none of what you say is an answer to why I think you might be TMI slipping toogeloo!town here and need to die if he is indeed town, nancy

I'll just ignore your response cause it's too much strawmanning me. anyone can ignore and disagree with everything I do and say and that doesn't make them scum, of course. I never scumread you for disagreeing.

also have you read toogeloo yourself or are you just going to coast and comment on the work other people are making?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8385, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8383, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I'm not

@FA: are you reading my interaction with nancy here?
You definitely are and it’s pissing me off. I know exactly what I meant and I also know you’re twisting it - probably mistakenly because you’re 100% misunderstanding what I wrote. What burns me is you’re taking the stance that my read could not possibly be wrong but has to be defacto scummy. But Toog, it’s the complete opposite of that. Why the inconsistency?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”