Odd Night Commuter, Even Night Serial Killer

Spoiler: Post Reserves:
Ginngie - 20
Kison - 20
Momrangal - 20
Eddie Cane - 20
MichelSableheart - 20

Spoiler: Replacement List:

Last edited by Korts on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 42 times in total.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Korts »

Rules
Spoiler: General Rules
Behavior

(0) Follow the site rules. That means no discussion of ongoing games especially.
(1) Have fun.
(2) Play to win.
(2b) Claiming a player to be your scum partner is not considered playing to win.
(3) I will be posting in dark red. Please don't use dark red, or colors that are hard to read.
(4) Respect your fellow players. I reserve the right to mod action if you don't.
(4b) Please send any behavioral complaints by PM. Do not drag it out in the game thread, and do not drag me into it.
(5) Quoting of mod communications is
allowed
. However, see Rule (0).
(5b) For this reason, Night Actions will be acknowledged by quoting the original message back to the sender; any Night Action result or answer to questions or complaints will be communicated in as simple a full sentence as possible, without any quotes. Behavior warnings will be public.
(6) For in-thread mod communications, please address me as
Mod:
(7) Don't talk about this game outside the thread unless your role allows you to do so. There will be no dead thread, so once you are eliminated, please reserve comments until the end of the game.
(7b) There is a spectator thread. Do not post in the spectator thread if you are a player, whether you are alive or dead.
(8) Do not edit or delete your posts if you would otherwise be able to.

Activity Levels and Prods

(9) If a player doesn't post in any game-related thread in 48 hours, they will be prodded. In practice, this might not happen on every occasion; you are welcome to remind me.
(10) Players may request a prod on another player at any time, either by PM or by posting in thread. Note that this will not count towards the "three strikes" (see Rule (11)) unless preceded by 48 hours of inactivity.
(11) Not picking up a prod within 24 hours will result in replacement.
(12) If I have to prod you more than 3 times in a game-day or more than 5 times overall, you will be replaced.
(12b) If I cannot find a replacement in a week, I will modkill the slot.
(13) These activity requirements do not apply to V/LA. If you are on V/LA, please take the time to either post to that effect in-thread or PM me, but preferably both. You are also encouraged to use the V/LA banner on your profile.

Voting, Lynches, Deadlines, and Night Actions

(14) Please vote using the vote tag, such as VOTE: Korts. Bolding is also acceptable. Unvoting is not necessary, but I'd prefer it if you did anyway, because it helps the vote count.
(14b) You may use nicknames and acronyms when voting, as long as it is clear exactly whom you are referring to.
(14c) Please place your votes at the beginning or the end of your posts, in a seperate line, otherwise I may miss it.
(14d) Minor formatting issues will be ignored and the vote will count; in general, if the intent is obvious, the vote will count. As a mod, I don't endorse trick votes.
(15) I will try to post vote counts on every page. Vote counts will be in seperate posts for clarity, as well as edited into the first post of the page.
(16) A lynch will require the votes of a majority of players (half of all living players plus one). When a majority is reached, no further votes/unvotes will be counted.
(16b) If the game reaches deadline before a majority lynch happens, the player with the most votes at that time will be lynched. In the event of a tie, the player who had the most votes (of those tied) before the tie will be lynched.
(17) Each game day will have a non-negotiable deadline of
3 days+(number of living players)x2 days.
No extensions.
(18) Posting in twilight is acceptable, for both the lynched and town members. Feel free to post as much or as little as you want of whatever you like.
(19) Once your death scene is posted, you may make only
one "bah" post
. Make sure it has no game relevant information, or someone in your faction may be punished for the infraction.
(20) During Night phases, players with both individual and group Night Actions can choose to perform one or the other, but not both. For example, Mafia Power Roles cannot perform both the Mafia Night Kill and their individual Role Ability.
(21) The Mafia has Night Talk only. Talking during the Day is not allowed outside the game thread.

Miscellaneous

(22) If you fake breaking a rule, or I percieve you as breaking a rule, it will incur at least the same punishment as actually breaking the rule.
(23) I'm not infallible. If I make any mistake, please contact me by PM first. However, once I have made a final decision, please respect my judgment.
(24) I reserve the right to add or change rules if necessary.

Spoiler: Geriatric Rules
This game is played under a Geriatric ruleset. This means that posting frequency is restricted as follows:
  1. Every player is allowed a maximum of 10 posts in a 24 hour period. In the 24 hour period immediately preceding a deadline, players are allowed a maximum of 15 posts. The 24 hour period will be measured backward from each player's most recent post.
  2. Every player starts with a reserve of 20 additional posts. Any posts above the daily limit are subtracted from this reserve.
  3. Players who deplete their reserve will receive a warning. Any further infractions after that will incur mod punishment.
  4. If a player has hit the daily limit and depleted their reserve, they are allowed
    one
    naked vote change per in-game Day.

Spoiler: Posting Guidelines
The following are guidelines for playing within the restrictions of a Geriatric ruleset (and generally), and are designed to reduce the pace and improve comprehensibility.
  • Know how to let off the gas. Momentum is important, but this is not a race. This is a game of cooperation - make sure you don't leave anyone behind.
  • Don't forget you're always speaking to everyone. One-on-one conflicts have their place, but they can quickly take over a thread - and nobody is interested in spectating five pages of others arguing. You don't need to have the last word - if you're stuck making the same arguments to the same people, let the thread breathe and give others a chance to weigh in.
  • Compose your thoughts. Before submitting a post, reread yourself and cut, edit, and format your message. Make sure your point is clear, and highlight any arguments you make. For example, distinguish separate subjects with expandable spoilers or area tags.
  • As an overly general rule, any post that is shorter than three sentences is too short, and any post that doesn't fit on a single computer screen is too long.
To specifically avoid illegible wallpost formations, consider the following editorial rules of thumb:
  • Limit the number of quotes to 2-3 per post. If you need to refer to more, use links instead.
  • If you strip a quote from a larger post, do not put a quote from any other post alongside it.
  • Limit the number of paragraphs per post to 5-6. Limit the number of lines per paragraph to 5-6.
  • If the post gets too big, use section headers, expandable spoiler tags, and horizontal lines in a consistent and logical way to structure multiple topics within the same post.
  • Use ordered or unordered lists wherever justified to break the flow of text. Precede lists with a single sentence platform statement in a separate paragraph.
  • Use colors or emphasis tags to highlight key information.

Sample Townie Role PMYou are a Vanilla Townie. You have no role abilities.

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats against the town have been eliminated.
Last edited by Korts on Thu May 03, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Korts »

Role PMs are going out. Please /confirm in-thread. Day 1 will start when everyone has confirmed.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Korts »

A sample townie role PM has been added to the opening posts, per request.
Last edited by Korts on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Korts »

With that, I believe all confirmations are in. The Mafia PT has been locked, and it is now Day 1.

Vote Count
(0) everyone -

not voting:
everyone

8 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Monday the 28th of May.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Korts »

To clarify for everyone, Rule 4 is in effect, and will be enforced as necessary. I reserve the right to any mod action up to and including forced replacement and getting site administration involved.

However, Rule 4b is also in effect, as I may or may not be reading closely, and I do not wish to pro-actively moderate your behavior. Any complaints regarding Rule 4 should be directed to me by PM. Otherwise I trust you to be adult.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(6) Eddie Cane - MagnaofIllusion, insanity018, hitogoroshi, Kmd4390, petroleumjelly, chamber
(2) hitogoroshi - Axelrod, CooLDoG
(1) Old Man - Kison
(1) Kmd4390 - Eddie Cane
(1) chamber - Pine

not voting:
Tywin Lannister, roflcopter, Old Man, Firebringer

8 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(5) Eddie Cane - MagnaofIllusion, insanity018, Kmd4390, petroleumjelly, chamber
(2) chamber - Pine, Old Man
(2) Pine - Axelrod, hitogoroshi
(2) Axelrod - roflcopter, Kison
(1) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG
(1) Kmd4390 - Eddie Cane
(1) petroleumjelly - Tywin Lannister

not voting:
Firebringer

8 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Korts »

CooLDoG has been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Korts »

In post 147, Old Man wrote:Dear Korts, could you please help me fix the broken tags in the above please? Thank you.
Done.

@All: If you need me to fix any tags in multiquote posts, please provide me with the necessary information in PM, identifying the paragraph and giving me a precise change request. Thanks.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #196 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by Korts »

@chamber: since your replacement request does not follow rule (6), I don't consider it an official request. You can make it officially if you wish. If you have behavior complaints against other players, I had hoped the first step would be reaching out to me.

@Old Man: I consider your behavior in violation of rule (4). Either stop spewing open contempt at everyone, or be force-replaced.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Korts »

Tywin Lannister has been prodded.

chamber will be replaced.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #210 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Korts »

Morality replaces chamber.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #239 (isolation #13) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Korts »

Firebringer has been prodded.

Tywin Lannister has not picked up his prod, and will be replaced.

Vote count incoming in a separate post.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #240 (isolation #14) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(4) Old Man - Kison, MagnaofIllusion, roflcopter, Pine
(2) Eddie Cane - petroleumjelly, Morality
(1) Pine - Axelrod
(1) Morality - Eddie Cane
(1) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG
(1) petroleumjelly - Tywin Lannister
(1) Tywin Lannister - Old Man
(1) Kison - hitogoroshi
(1) roflcopter - insanity018

not voting:
Firebringer, Kmd4390

8 to lynch

Last edited by Korts on Wed May 02, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #251 (isolation #15) » Wed May 02, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Korts »

Oh hi! Tywin Lannister will not be replaced then.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #280 (isolation #16) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Korts »

Since I saw someone complain about wallposts as I skimmed through, I realized I didn't include the posting guidelines that were developed in the MD thread. So here they are with some additions, as well as added to the opening posts:

Spoiler: Posting Guidelines
The following are guidelines for playing within the restrictions of a Geriatric ruleset (and generally), and are designed to reduce the pace and improve comprehensibility.
  • Know how to let off the gas. Momentum is important, but this is not a race. This is a game of cooperation - make sure you don't leave anyone behind.
  • Don't forget you're always speaking to everyone. One-on-one conflicts have their place, but they can quickly take over a thread - and nobody is interested in spectating five pages of others arguing. You don't need to have the last word - if you're stuck making the same arguments to the same people, let the thread breathe and give others a chance to weigh in.
  • Compose your thoughts. Before submitting a post, reread yourself and cut, edit, and format your message. Make sure your point is clear, and highlight any arguments you make. For example, distinguish separate subjects with expandable spoilers or area tags.
  • As an overly general rule, any post that is shorter than three sentences is too short, and any post that doesn't fit on a single computer screen is too long.
To specifically avoid illegible wallpost formations, consider the following editorial rules of thumb:
  • Limit the number of quotes to 2-3 per post. If you need to refer to more, use links instead.
  • If you strip a quote from a larger post, do not put a quote from any other post alongside it.
  • Limit the number of paragraphs per post to 5-6. Limit the number of lines per paragraph to 5-6.
  • If the post gets too big, use section headers, expandable spoiler tags, and horizontal lines in a consistent and logical way to structure multiple topics within the same post.
  • Use ordered or unordered lists wherever justified to break the flow of text. Precede lists with a single sentence platform statement in a separate paragraph.
  • Use colors or emphasis tags to highlight key information.
Last edited by Korts on Thu May 03, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #290 (isolation #17) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(2) Axelrod - Pine, roflcopter
(2) Tywin Lannister - Old Man, hitogoroshi
(2) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion, Eddie Cane
(2) Pine - Axelrod, CooLDoG
(1) Morality - Firebringer
(1) hitogoroshi - Tywin Lannister
(1) roflcopter - insanity018
(1) Firebringer - Kison

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #326 (isolation #18) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:53 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(3) Tywin Lannister - Old Man, hitogoroshi, Kison
(2) Axelrod - Pine, roflcopter
(2) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion, insanity018
(2) Pine - Axelrod, CooLDoG
(2) Morality - Firebringer, Eddie Cane
(1) hitogoroshi - Tywin Lannister

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #327 (isolation #19) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Korts »

roflcopter, Morality, and Firebringer have been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #345 (isolation #20) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Korts »

Morality has not picked up his prod, and will be replaced.

MagnaofIllusion and Old Man have been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Mon May 07, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Korts »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10165151#p10165151]post 260[/url], Korts wrote:
Sorry, Morality, but I can't be as lenient with you as I was with Tywin. I already sent out your role PM to your replacement, so you are out of the game.

Tammy replaces Morality.
posted in wrong game lol
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #384 (isolation #22) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Korts »

In post 373, Pine wrote:Hey Old Man, fuck you *thumbsup*

@Mod: Immediate emergency V/LA. Lady Pine and I about to leave for the hospital to welcome baby Pinecone! Yayyyy! I may or may not check in over the next couple of days, depending on how often I can/need to take a break from being a new dad. Posting should stabilize over the next week or so.

Break out the cigars!
Congratulations!

Take as much time as you need, think of us when you feel you can, and enjoy this moment for as long as it lasts.

I will check back with you in a week and we'll discuss V/LA arrangements.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(3) Tywin Lannister - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018
(3) Pine - Axelrod, CooLDoG, Old Man
(2) Eddie Cane - petroleumjelly, Tammy
(2) Tammy - Firebringer, Eddie Cane
(2) hitogoroshi - Tywin Lannister, roflcopter
(1) Axelrod - Pine
(1) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Korts »

Tywin Lannister has been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #434 (isolation #25) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Korts »

Once again, Tywin Lannister has not picked up his prod, and will be replaced.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #435 (isolation #26) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Korts »

Lycanfire replaces Tywin Lannister.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #493 (isolation #27) » Sun May 13, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018, Old Man
(2) Pine - Axelrod, Lycanfire
(2) Eddie Cane - petroleumjelly, Tammy
(2) hitogoroshi - roflcopter, CooLDoG
(2) petroleumjelly - Eddie Cane, Firebringer
(1) Axelrod - Pine
(1) Firebringer - MagnaofIllusion

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #517 (isolation #28) » Mon May 14, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Korts »

I have talked to both PJ and Eddie regarding the replacement requests.

Unfortunately, PJ insisted on leaving, and will be replaced as soon as I get back from my date tonight.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #532 (isolation #29) » Mon May 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Korts »

Ginngie replaces petroleumjelly.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #568 (isolation #30) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018, Old Man
(3) hitogoroshi - roflcopter, CooLDoG, Firebringer
(2) Ginngie- Eddie Cane, Kmd4390
(1) Eddie Cane - Tammy
(1) Firebringer - Pine
(1) Old Man - Ginngie
(1) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion

not voting:

8 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #678 (isolation #31) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(5) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018, Old Man, Kmd4390
(3) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine
(2) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG, Firebringer
(1) Eddie Cane - Tammy
(1) Old Man - Ginngie
(1) roflcopter - Eddie Cane

not voting:

8 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #721 (isolation #32) » Tue May 22, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(3) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine
(1) Old Man - Ginngie

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
6 days.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #751 (isolation #33) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Ginngie
(1) Pine - Axelrod
(1) MagnaofIllusion - Lycanfire

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
4 days.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #795 (isolation #34) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Ginngie
(1) Pine - Axelrod
(1) Ginngie - Eddie Cane

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
3 days.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #842 (isolation #35) » Fri May 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(5) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, insanity018, Old Man, Kmd4390, Eddie Cane
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Kison

not voting:
Tammy, Axelrod, Ginngie

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
2 days.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #874 (isolation #36) » Sun May 27, 2018 12:21 am

Post by Korts »

bump for pagetop
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #875 (isolation #37) » Sun May 27, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Old Man, Kmd4390, Eddie Cane
(4) Kmd4390 - Tammy, Pine, Ginngie, insanity018
(3) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Kison

not voting:
Axelrod

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
1 day.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #943 (isolation #38) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Korts »

Final Vote Count
(8) Kmd4390 - Tammy, Pine, Ginngie, insanity018, Eddie Cane, CooLDoG, MagnaofIllusion, Firebringer
(3) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Old Man, Kmd4390
(2) Axelrod - roflcopter, Kison

not voting:
Axelrod

8 to lynch
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #944 (isolation #39) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Korts »

Kmd4390 has been lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 1. Deadline for Night Actions is 6 PM EST the 31st of May.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #945 (isolation #40) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by Korts »

It is now Day 2.

hitogoroshi has been killed. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Vote Count
(0) everyone -

not voting:
everyone

7 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Friday the 29th of June.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1007 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(3) insanity018 - Ginngie, roflcopter, Kison
(1) Lycanfire - Eddie Cane
(1) Kison - insanity018
(1) Old Man - MagnaofIllusion

not voting:
Lycanfire, Old Man, Tammy, Firebringer, Axelrod, CooLDoG, Pine

7 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1008 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by Korts »

Old Man has been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1053 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:13 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(2) Old Man - MagnaofIllusion, Kison
(2) Lycanfire - Eddie Cane, Old Man
(1) insanity018 - Ginngie
(1) Kison - insanity018
(1) Firebringer - Pine
(1) Pine - Firebringer

not voting:
Lycanfire, Tammy, CooLDoG, Axelrod, roflcopter

7 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1099 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Korts »

bump
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1100 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(1) insanity018 - Ginngie
(1) Kison - insanity018
(1) Firebringer - Pine
(1) Pine - Firebringer
(1) Eddie Cane - Lycanfire

not voting:
Tammy, CooLDoG, Axelrod, roflcopter, Kison, MagnaofIllusion

7 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1152 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by Korts »

CooLDoG, Firebringer, Lycanfire and Kison have been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1236 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Korts »

Firebringer and insanity018 will be replaced.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1241 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Korts »

CooLDoG has been prodded again, because he picked up his last prod, but has not posted since then.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1255 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Korts »

Tammy will be replaced too. CooLDoG has not picked up his second prod, and will also be replaced.

Goddammit people.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1264 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Korts »

FYI, no leads on replacements so far. If any of you have suggestions on who might be willing to step in, that would be appreciated. Otherwise, the Firebringer and insanity018 slots will be modkilled on Monday, and Tammy and CooLDoG on Wednesday, per Rule (12b).
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1274 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Korts »

Momrangal replaces Firebringer.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1280 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Korts »

Lycanfire has requested replacement by PM.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1285 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Korts »

insanity018 has been modkilled. She was a
Vanilla Townie
. Day 2 continues.

In post 1284, Pine wrote:
Mod: Suggest/request pause on game while replacements are sourced.

I'm not sure replacements are coming, to be honest.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1295 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Korts »

OnTheMark replaces Tammy! He is V/LA until Wednesday.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1308 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Korts »

RayFrost replaces CooLDoG at the very last second!

The search for a Lycanfire replacement will continue until Sunday. Whatever the outcome, prodding activities will resume after that.

A vote count is coming soon.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1311 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(2) Pine - Momrangal, MagnaofIllusion
(1) RayFrost - Kison

not voting:
OnTheMark, RayFrost, Axelrod, roflcopter, Ginngie, Pine

7 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1362 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by Korts »

In post 1327, OnTheMark wrote:
@mod: Can you please state/link the guidelines this setup was approved under?

If you can’t do that how many greylist/not explicitly roles are permissible in this setup?
This setup was approved under Nexus' guidelines, I believe this is the version that applies.

Under these guidelines, new/variant roles may be included in limited number (no more than 1 in a Mini, 2 in a Large).
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1392 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(3) Lycanfire - Eddie Cane, Old Man, Ginngie
(3) Pine - Momrangal, roflcopter, Kison
(1) OnTheMark - MagnaofIllusion
(1) roflcopter - OnTheMark

not voting:
RayFrost, Axelrod, Pine

7 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1403 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Korts »

LuckyOtter replaces Lycanfire.

With all replacement slots filled, regular prodding resumes tomorrow.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1411 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Korts »

Axelrod, RayFrost, Pine, Ginngie, and roflcopter have been prodded.

I would also like to take this moment to remind you that the deadline is
this Friday
, and there will be no extension.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1412 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(4) Pine - Momrangal, roflcopter, Kison, OnTheMark
(3) Lycanfire - Eddie Cane, Old Man, Ginngie
(1) Axelrod - MagnaofIllusion

not voting:
RayFrost, Axelrod, Pine

7 to lynch

Last edited by Korts on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1486 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Korts »

Final Vote Count
(7) Axelrod - MagnaofIllusion, OnTheMark, roflcopter, LuckyOtter, Kison, Ginngie, Momrangal
(1) Pine - Eddie Cane
(1) Lycanfire - Old Man
(1) Kison - Pine

not voting:
RayFrost, Axelrod

7 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1487 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Korts »

Axelrod has been lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 2. Deadline for Night Actions is 6 PM EST the 1st of July.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1488 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Korts »

It is now Day 3.

MagnaofIllusion has been killed. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Vote Count
(0) everyone -

not voting:
everyone

6 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Wednesday the 25th of July.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1568 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(2) LuckyOtter - Kison, Pine
(2) Kison - LuckyOtter, roflcopter

not voting:
Ginngie, Old Man, OnTheMark, Momrangal, Eddie Cane, RayFrost

6 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1569 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by Korts »

Old Man has been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1589 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(5) LuckyOtter - Kison, Pine, Momrangal, OnTheMark, Old Man

not voting:
Ginngie, Eddie Cane, RayFrost

6 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1593 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 am

Post by Korts »

Final Vote Count
(6) LuckyOtter - Kison, Pine, Momrangal, OnTheMark, Old Man, Ginngie

not voting:
Eddie Cane, RayFrost

6 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1594 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Korts »

LuckyOtter has been lynched. He was a
Mafia One Shot Strongman

It is now Night 3. Deadline for Night Actions is 6 PM EST on Monday the 9th of July.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1595 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Korts »

It is now Day 4.

OnTheMark has been killed. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Vote Count
(0) everyone -

not voting:
everyone

5 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Sunday the 29th of July.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1630 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(2) roflcopter - Old Man, Kison

not voting:
Ginngie, roflcopter, Momrangal, Eddie Cane, RayFrost, Pine

5 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1645 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Korts »

RayFrost has been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1706 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Korts »

Well, at least I don't have to count.

roflcopter has exceeded his posting limit and drained his post reserves. He is not allowed to make any further posts until 8 AM EST. Any further violation will result in modkill.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1712 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(5) roflcopter - Old Man, Kison, Pine, Momrangal, Ginngie
(1) RayFrost - roflcopter

not voting:
Eddie Cane, RayFrost

5 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1713 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by Korts »

roflcopter has been lynched. He was a
Town Doctor

It is now Night 4. Deadline for Night Actions is 6 PM EST on Sunday the 22nd of July.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1714 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Korts »

It is now Day 5.

Pine has been killed. He was a
Town Universal Backup

Vote Count
(0) everyone -

not voting:
everyone

4 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Tuesday the 7th of August.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1748 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Korts »

RayFrost has been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1756 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Korts »

RayFrost has not posted despite picking up his prod, and has been prodded again.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1765 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(3) RayFrost - Old Man, Eddie Cane, Ginngie

not voting:
Kison, Momrangal, RayFrost

4 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1766 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Korts »

RayFrost has not picked up his prod, and will be replaced. If no replacement can be found within a week, the slot will be modkilled.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1771 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Korts »

MichelSableheart replaces RayFrost.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1783 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Korts »

Old Man and Momrangal have been prodded.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1816 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(2) Old Man - Ginngie, MichelSableheart
(1) MichelSableheart - Old Man

not voting:
Kison, Momrangal, Eddie Cane

4 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1829 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Korts »

Final Vote Count
(4) Old Man - Ginngie, MichelSableheart, Momrangal, Eddie Cane
(1) MichelSableheart - Old Man

not voting:
Kison

4 to lynch

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1830 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by Korts »

Old Man has been lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 5. Deadline for Night Actions is 6 PM EST on Friday the 10th of August.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1831 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by Korts »

Kison has been killed. He was a
Town Tracker

With 4 players and 2 mafia alive, a mafia win is inevitable.

MichelSableheart, Paranoid Gun Owner
, and
Ginngie, Odd-Night Commuter Even-Night Serial Killer
, have been endgamed.

Congratulations to
Eddie Cane
and
Momrangal/Firebringer
, surviving members of the mafia, and
LuckyOtter/Lycanfire/Tywin Lannister
for a post-mortem win!
Last edited by Korts on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1832 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Korts »

Setup notes.
In post 31, Korts wrote:
15p
1-Shot Strongman
Mafia Passive Role Disabler
Goon

1 SK (Odd Night Commuter, Even Night Kills)

Tracker
Doctor
Paranoid Gun Owner
Universal Backup*
7x Vanilla Townies

*can only inherit town power roles
Role PMs
Spoiler: Mafia Strongman
You are a One Shot Strongman. One time during the game, you can perform a kill that will succeed regardless of any protection or block. If used, this kill will count as the group kill.

You are in the Mafia with X and Y. The Mafia has a group kill ability. Every night, one of you can select a player to kill. You cannot execute your role ability and the group kill in the same night.

You are aligned with the Mafia. You win when all other factions are dead, or that is inevitable.

Spoiler: Mafia Roleblocker
You are a Passive Role Disabler. Every night, you can select a player to roleblock, and any passive abilities they have will be disabled. You cannot perform both the roleblock and the group kill, unless you are the last player alive in your faction.

You are in the Mafia with X and Y. The Mafia has a group kill ability. Every night, one of you can select a player to kill. You cannot execute your role ability and the group kill in the same night.

You are aligned with the Mafia. You win when all other factions are dead, or that is inevitable.

Spoiler: Mafia Goon
You are Mafia Goon. You have no role abilities.

You are in the Mafia with X and Y. The Mafia has a group kill ability. Every night, one of you can select a player to kill.

Spoiler: Serial Killer
You are an Odd Night Commuter, Even Night Killing Serial Killer. On odd Nights, you are immune to being targeted. On even Nights, you can select a player to kill.

You are self-aligned. You win when everyone else is dead, regardless of whether you are alive or not.

Spoiler: Town Tracker
You are a Tracker. Every Night, you can select a player to track, and will receive the name of their target, if any, before the beginning of the next Day.

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats against the town have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Town Doctor
You are a Doctor. Every Night, you can select a player to protect from one Night Kill.

Spoiler: Town Paranoid Gun Owner
You are a Paranoid Gun Owner. Anyone who visits you at night will be shot.

Spoiler: Universal Backup
You are a Universal Backup. You will inherit the role abilities of the first Power Role of your alignment to die.

Spoiler: Vanilla Townie x7
You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no role abilities.

In post 45, Korts wrote:Mafia Strongman: Tywin Lannister
Mafia Passive Role Disabler: Firebringer
Mafia Goon: Eddie Cane

Odd Night Commuter, Even Night Serial Killer: petroleumjelly

Tracker: Kison
Doctor: roflcopter
Paranoid Gun Owner: CooLDoG
Universal Backup: Pine

Vanilla Townie:
Kmd4390
hitogoroshi
Old Man
MagnaofIllusion
insanity018
chamber
Axelrod
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1833 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:03 am

Post by Korts »

Spoiler: Night 1 Actions
roflcopter protects MagnaofIllusion
Kison tracks insanity018
Lycanfire strongmans hitogoroshi
Firebringer disables Tammy

hitogoroshi dies
Kison gets "no visits" result

Spoiler: Night 2 Actions
LuckyOtter kills MagnaofIllusion
Momrangal disables Pine
roflcopter protects LuckyOtter
Kison tracks LuckyOtter

MagnaofIllusion dies
Kison result: LuckyOtter visits MagnaofIllusion

Spoiler: Night 3 Actions
Momrangal kills OTM
roflcopter protects Old Man
Kison tracks roflcopter

OTM dies
Kison result: roflcopter visits Old Man

Spoiler: Night 4 Actions
Momrangal kills Pine
Pine protects Kison
Kison tracks Eddie

Pine dies
Kison result: no visits

Spoiler: Night 5 Actions
Eddie Cane kills Kison
Kison tracks Momrangal
Momrangal disables Ginngie

Kison dies
Kison result: Momrangal visits Ginngie
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1854 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Korts »

In post 1836, Ginngie wrote:I thought me being alive didnt end the game

what the fuck?
Yeah, I debated whether to start Day 6 or not, but there was no way mafia would have been lynched at 1:2:1, which means you would have gone into Night 6 with a kill and no commute, and two scum to kill. The mafia kill would not have swung towards the PGO, so you would have died without being able to kill both remaining scum.

At least, that was my thinking this morning, but now I realize I made a big assumption in the mafia attitude to the PGO claim. I should have given it a chance to play out, just in case my assumptions were wrong, and I apologize for cutting it short.

I've agree with the setup concerns, but I feel like it was balanced, if not particularly fair to anyone. The PGO sucks, but had to be in there for the geriatric theme, and otherwise the town has protection, investigation, and backup; the neutered/limited roles for the mafia don't really give them much advantage; and the SK's tradtitionally poor chances are somewhat improved by the commute. For reference, the passive disabler would not have worked on the commute, or anything other than the PGO.

As for PJ's point 3, that was indeed an oversight in the rules. I did not intend to lie about any of the game to the players.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1855 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Korts »

Also, Old Man is officially blacklisted from any future games I may or may not be modding, for extraordinarily dumb play and unearned arrogance. I don't know if it was deliberate sabotage or not, but I think his antics had a significant effect on morale, as well as ruining his faction's chances.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1878 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Korts »

Thank you all for voicing your issues with the setup. I will take it all into consideration if and when I decide to moderate a game again. Probably next year or something.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1887 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Korts »

Oh right, fair enough. Does this work for all of you, or do I need to tamper with the privacy settings some more?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1890 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Korts »

No specator thread. I would post the review/mod thread, but it was opened by Nexus, and I can't modify the privacy settings. I've posted all setup and night action resolution material here already, though.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”