newbie 1891: people with cool hair (game over!!!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:50 am

Post by nonny »

VOTE: Alonzo fool me once...
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 am

Post by nonny »

In post 9, notasexualobject wrote:VOTE: Nonny for being semi-experienced. We all know that anyone better than me is scum.
That’s a logical fallacy. Expierence does not equal expertise. :p
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:22 am

Post by nonny »

Roles are randomized.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 13, Pine wrote:Ooooh hey nonny. I totally missed that you were in this because I do not pay attention
Yes, I apparently replaced Jackal. I’m happy, wanted to be in Schadd’s game lol

: ) ~s
Last edited by schadd_ on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:30 am

Post by nonny »

In post 19, Alonzo wrote:I feellike I dont belong here, I have terribad hair =(
Shhhh fake it till you make it.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by nonny »

When will these two be up for prods (Catbert45, TheHolySpirit)?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:43 am

Post by nonny »

My bad, schadd, I always skip over those note >.>

Hey Pine, gonna call you out because you promised a post, where ya at?

Everyone else: what’s your expiernce playing mafia (I.e is this game one on site, have you played somewhere else?)
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 30, Alonzo wrote:I'v been largely rubbish at mafia since I started,

Not sure I'l ever make it to IC...

I guess you have too before you can mod games tho?
Not entirely sure. I missed games back in the day only ever did 1-2 IC games and think that was after modding. Believe you have to mod outside the newbie queue before you can mod newbies.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by nonny »

This progression looks really weird. RC corrects object on her TR but every previous mention of the slot other than the sudden vote mention a TR.
Spoiler: quotes hidden to save space
In post 39, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think relentless hunt and notasexualobject are town.

I have 1 scumread that I'll keep to myself for now.
In post 60, RadiantCowbells wrote:Are you not concerned that I went from townreading you to voting you?
In post 64, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm townreading both Relentless and Qubu, for the record.

Not townreading you.

In post 43, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll just go ahead and put my
serious
vote down.

VOTE: Nonny

because I dislike her avatar.
What's wrong with my avatar? :cry:
In post 51, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh what the fuck Nonny has a 2004 join date
Yep.
Spoiler: NAI probably
But took a hiatus from 2009 till about this summer. Somewhat relearning everything, not very confidant in my gameplay yet.

In post 50, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 32, Relentless Hunt wrote:Right after I vote notasexualobject I get voted on by another person with a flimsy reason? I mean I have a shitty reason to vote for sexualobject (xd) as well,however,I did not vote for her AFTER someone voted to lynch me like Qubu.

I think sexualobject and Qubu are two Mafia.
The paranoia about the scum ganging up on him felt extremely real and I don't think scum him would have thought to fake that line of reasoning.
I just don't see town hard claiming a scum team off the bat. Felt more faked to me and had bad gut reaction.

Like Qubu's

VOTE: Relentless Hunt Please explain your scumreads more or clarify what you meant prior.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 69, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 68, nonny wrote:This progression looks really weird. RC corrects object on her TR but every previous mention of the slot other than the sudden vote mention a TR.
What exactly are you calling weird?
It looks like you forgot you did call object a TR, but then when he went off you calling him a TR and suddenly say he isn't a TR. Not sure if you forgot that you didn't say you changed your read or if that last post was you saying you changed your read.

Object looks eager to play, which makes me think not VT but also doesn't seemed concerned with how the game progresses as long as it progresses, which is a slight scumread to me.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 72, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I voted for them, I would assume that they would mark it as my changing my read on them. They didn't react at all actually.
True, but it still came off weird. I may have added tone while reading though that made your response seems almost aggressive *shrug*
In post 72, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Object looks eager to play, which makes me think not VT but also doesn't seemed concerned with how the game progresses as long as it progresses, which is a slight scumread to me.
This is a strange read. Do you think that if Object had rolled VT that they'd be less energetic?
Yes. VT is atleast less antsy from what I've seen. PR and scum have slightly more information already and look forward to n1 and using their roles.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by nonny »

I don't have two stated SR currently. Don't really think anyone is fully SR yet, not enough activity as a whole to read anything properly. His lack of response to the vote was interesting and blasé, makes me curious though.

SexualObject: is this your first game?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by nonny »

Why? Do you think scum would think I'm right? Think I'm gonna stop the 1v1 though i suck at not replying, want to see more from others at this point.

Also you never answered what's wrong with my avatar :cry:

;)
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 78, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your avatar is in shadow and therefore makes you look scummy :o
oh :? I literally just googled "mysterious woman" when I was trying to find an avatar :lol:
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:16 am

Post by nonny »

In post 85, Alonzo wrote:@nonny

How many games you played with RC?
None, unless you count song games
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 107, Alonzo wrote:Keen to hear nonnys rebuttal I guess
Rebuttal to what?
In post 113, RadiantCowbells wrote:{RC}
{Relentless, Cobblerfone}
{Qubu}
-null-
{Alonzo}
{Naso}
{Nonny}
What about chara? Enzo?
In post 127, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alonzo I feel like literally 0 gamesolving energy from you and I've never felt that from you as town before.
True facts. Reminding me of my last newbie where Alonzo was scum and coasted. Currently have RC above null and Alonzo below null, lot based on interaction in this post/series.
In post 145, Alonzo wrote: Toneread. Its why I was reluctant to give it up because it won't work now she's pre warned...
Toneread is weak even for page 6 :roll:
In post 158, Cobblerfone wrote: I did at one point (after I had read the game) consider he could be scum with relentless with the idea that he had coached relentless's reaction, but then I realized RC hadn't joined yet.
Which reaction are you referring to?
In post 158, Cobblerfone wrote:Do you see how you look like you're obv buddies with Nonny?
Would you, as scum obviously buddy someone? Since you use your level of play as your scum litmus test I'm curious on this point.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 169, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you think that Alonzo is scum why don't you vote for him :?:
I believe he is acting like he did in last scum game. But he also plays slightly aloof as town too. He's below null for me but hunt i still have scumlean on which on my own personal scale is more significant.

FYI: I'm going to be somewhat limited access this weekend due to a work conference but should be able to post atleast once a day.
mod v/la until 10/1
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 172, RadiantCowbells wrote:aka hunt has more votes
Is that how you play?

I vote hunt in , they have not posted since then. My read on someone isn't likely to change if they haven't posted.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 176, Cobblerfone wrote:@nonny: Oh and the reaction of hunt's that I'm referring to is their last two posts. You know, their only posts with any sort of real content.
Right, was just wondering if it was a specific piece that stood out.
RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't read people off of how I play or I would assume everyone is scum :P
You don't say?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:22 am

Post by nonny »

Keep in mind it’s a newbie game though. Newbies I think are more excited when they have a “real” role.

Qubu: not sure I get what you’re saying, you saying you think scum would be mor excited than VT to play but saying you disagree with me doesn’t mesh. I said I don’t think a VT would be that excited, not VT includes PR or scum.

I recognize I’m the wagon right now, but there are no real cases to defend against. Present me a full case and I’ll do my best, but otherwise I will stay lax because the wagon feels forced. The tone read may be because the first few pages which was less than a page a day were really slow and I was trying to engage others and start the game moving, something I’m not good at generally and usually wait for the SE or IC to do but now that I’m SE I felt obligated to try.

Will reread tonight if my conference ends early and go from there since Hunt doesn’t seem to be coming back.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 223, Chara wrote:nonny: who do you think is scum on your wagon, if any?

pedit: if i explained it it wouldn't work. and i find you difficult to play with in general.

I def think scum is on my wagon. Not really sure who at moment. I do want to do a full reread to narrow it down. Had insanely busy weekend and won’t be able to until tomorrow after work though.

Honestly feeling slight blasé though, so far none of my questions or posts get addressed and this wagon persists that I don’t even know where it comes from, started from a joke as far as I can tell. Feel like putting even less effort given this but will persist through. If I’m the lynch so be it but do want to give my reads and what not to help you say 2.

Again will do full reread and post (less than 24hrs from now)
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:57 am

Post by nonny »

Huh prior to the VC I thought my wagon had more participants. Def need to re-evaluate.

Qubu: what are you talking about?? My only voiced reads on you was a town read and on hunt was a scumlean. Are you thinking of someone else? Stating your scumread is gut based on things I’m not actually doing is suspect, please post where your misunderstanding came from, link to posts or include quotes to get rid of vagueness.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by nonny »

Starting my re-read now. Will post when I have it completed. (hopefully won't be too long).
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by nonny »

Wall post incoming most likely. Tried to break up per person. Lots to cover. Not sure it cleared up a ton for me though.
In post 39, RadiantCowbells wrote: I have 1 scumread that I'll keep to myself for now.
I'm assuming this was me, but you know what they say about assuming...it's bad. So who was this regarding RC?
In post 74, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I suppose that it is aggressive given that I am heavily scumreading him as of right now and don't like his lack of paranoia about me.
I also think that you're the most likely person who has posted to be his buddy, given that your scumreads are the two people who called him out and you gave a very strange read on him.
Still feel this way RC?
In post 76, RadiantCowbells wrote:I also think that town!you is quite unlikely to specifically say that someone's unlikely to be a VT. Maybe I'll just have to vote you for it :P
You never answered me asking why? Why on page 4 is a read that someone isn't playing VT not likely to come from town? How does saying that read benefit scum? (I was leaning more scum than PR in terms of that read too)
In post 150, RadiantCowbells wrote:moreso that you're just doing everything that i would expect scum!you to do if you were scum with nonny while simultaneously having a ridiculous townread on her
I still don't get this. What benefit is there from Chara hard rallying against my wagon while TR me as well? That doesn't seem like good scum play. Seems like textbook see through play honestly. Never played with Chara but doubt she's going to textbook play scum in a newbie game as IC.
I personally more read it as trying to investigate and RVS wagon that hasn't died and has no depth. Don't even see the accusations of buddying and buddying from scum puts me off typically.
Oh Chara says this in lol

from Qubu still reads town as much as a single post can.
In post 188, Qubu wrote:
snip
nonny wrote:Object looks eager to play, which makes me think
not VT
but also doesn't seemed concerned with how the game progresses as long as it progresses, which is a slight scumread to me.
This is a strange read. Do you think that if Object had rolled VT that they'd be less energetic?
I’d tend to think scum are more excited to play,
rather than a VT
. This theory by Nonny seems a bit bonkers. There’s also something in it that I can’t put my finger on. I FEEL like I’m missing a link between his implied town read on me and posting frequency/tone stuff that doesn’t …. Mix.
How are we not saying the exact same thing? Why is my saying it bonkers and you saying it isn't?
In post 240, Qubu wrote:
In post 192, nonny wrote:Keep in mind it’s a newbie game though. Newbies I think are more excited when they have a “real” role.

Qubu: not sure I get what you’re saying, you saying you think scum would be mor excited than VT to play but saying you disagree with me doesn’t mesh. I said I don’t think a VT would be that excited, not VT includes PR or scum.
I get the impression that you are trying to paint me as scummy for not being super active as a poster, but are trying to do so without using a direct attack – more a subtle insinuation that you don’t have to defend but just plant. It bothers me. I can’t explain it more than that. It’s a semantics issue my brain is really tickled by throughout all your posts but nothing I can pin down directly.

I don’t like the imply meta that antsy people must be town gets hunt a town read from you. The guy posted twice. This is similar to my issue with Chara. If you apply your under the radar bit to hunt, oh boy has he been under the radar since then.
I've never stated a TR on Hunt.
I havn't said anything about your activity. Quote me if you see that I have, but I just reread and have no mentioned it.
I didn't say antsy people are town. I said energetic posters are generally not VT in a newbie game as newbies.
Again, do not misrepresent what I say to support your "gut" that my "tone" is off. Use quotes or pull posts. I am now SR you for this continued misrepresentation in effort to join what's been seen as
the
wagon.
In post 240, Qubu wrote:You are hard rolefishing in my eyes, and your defense of hunt in #200 is pretty ludicrous to me.
How? How is a discussion about favorite roles, role fishing? Chara wasn't the only one discussing roles.
Qubu: I wasn't referring to my townread, I know where I stated that. I was talking about you saying I'm implying you are scummy as stated in the quote above.
Qubu: kind of answered about but you are misreading me. I said that you don't see VT that energetic to get the game going in newbie games. This only applies early game more often then not and was a observation on object's play at that stage, given nearly no one was posting at it was pulling teeth it looked like that I said. It was not a townread, if it was I would have just said I TR him.

from Object is very level headed and thought out. Though slightly odd for a newbie. How newbie are you object? (not sure if addressed already) nvm, addressed in
Weird this is all that stands out from Object....he's not inactive, just not standing out.
In post 87, Cobblerfone wrote:So far I'm agreeing with RC's reads. Though I'm also somewhat suspicious of the quieter players.
Which reads? Just the read itself or a case associated with the read?
In post 96, Cobblerfone wrote:After rereading Naso's post in iso, my townread of him has gotten stronger. So, wanna jump on the Nonny wagon and get the game rollin'?.
How has your town read gotten stronger when 2 posts ago it didn't exist? If you agree with RC's read then you'd have been SR Naso prior to this.
In post 140, Cobblerfone wrote:
In post 136, Alonzo wrote:@RC
It was just me in here a week ago...and my plan to practice getting some 'associative tells' in this one without revealing that I'd fingered my first scum seems to have gone out the window....
I don't even fully understand what this is saying.

Spoiler:
But I'm getting town-vibes from it.
Expand on these "town vibes" please?
Cobbler parrots RC again in see more as maybe cobbler buddying RC. Cobbler are you scared to have RC turn on you?
Cobbler you mention that "maybe RC coached hunt" but RC wasn't in the game yet so therefore that can't be partners. Did you consider RC replaced in and saw the reaction from her partner Hunt and then turned it into a townread?
Cobbler, I'm well aware about Qubu and Alonzo, wagon just felt like it had more steam already.

from Alonzo stands out as out of character from previous games with him. Know a later post() covered some of these with the "I was drunk last night" catch all, but alonzo making statements like that is out side his normal bag of offhand comments.
Alonzo, has my tone changed since you "prewarned" me? How is my tone different here than from our other 2 games together?
In post 203, Alonzo wrote:Yeah, Im gonna back to my original plan of trying to get nonny lynched whilst not actively looking like I'm trying to get nonny lynched.
How about a "why" statement?

Chara: I disagree, I don't see you as buddying. The main active wagon is on me, so questioning it to find a root, since barely anything is supported, seems natural. Hunt was not active enough for the wagon to be explored really.

Scum reading Alonzo and Cobbler with scumlean on qubu that maybe cleared on continued conversation.( Not confidant in this with is it 1 or 2 players still missing? ) RC will be hard for me to read and I'm leaving at a blank until day 2 most likely don't want to read him to early and tunnel.

VOTE: Alonzo Your play is still off and more reminiscent of recent scum game.
Tired of waiting for us to have our full deck of cards but also don't think we should move into night with out all slots present and posting.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:27 am

Post by nonny »

In post 268, Chara wrote:
In post 261, nonny wrote:I still don't get this. What benefit is there from Chara hard rallying against my wagon while TR me as well? That doesn't seem like good scum play. Seems like textbook see through play honestly. Never played with Chara but doubt she's going to textbook play scum in a newbie game as IC.
are you saying this while referring to RC's idea that we're scum buddies, or to me as scum buddying you?
Was response to quote above it in my post. RCs post 150
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by nonny »

Rebuff how? There is no case to rebuke.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 293, Alonzo wrote:
In post 291, nonny wrote:Rebuff how? There is no case to rebuke.
well, part of me hopes you flip green and I can look like an idiot and you can lol and say I told you so..

But I gotta know if ma feels was forealz.
*shrug* you aren’t the only one building the game around this pretense that I’m scum.

When I do flip you all get to rethink the game fully. Oddly at this point I want to see the reaction to my flip since currently feel like I’m talking into a void.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by nonny »

Relentless Hunt can you post about the current state of affairs and your take on it? Will be much more useful then page 2 stuff that’s much less AI just to being RVS still
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:58 am

Post by nonny »

In post 309, Alonzo wrote:Thought nonny might be scum- voted nonny.

Does that seem like a particularly scummy trajectory to you?

Why not go bother the people who couldn't be honest around their reasons for voting?
It does if you know I’m not scum.

Hunt: while I agree with your logic, I disagree that I’m the most experienced player here. My join date may be the oldest but I have not played for all of the 14years it suggests. Also, Alonzo has played now two other games with me and don’t feel my performance there was threat worthy to be honest. It’s good to look at motivations but try to couple it with the content available in the game.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:40 am

Post by nonny »

Caught up, don’t have time for long post now. Still really see Alonzo scum, and Alonzo it’s becuase you are playing closer to your scum game than your town game, not whatever you said which was purposely more confusing then it needed to be.

I can see cobbler!scum and included it in my wall before. The early sheep and one track mind doesn’t bode well.

Will post more after work, crazy week, not as active as I’d like to be.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by nonny »

Not sure I’ve seen this deadline reaction from Alonzo before. Reads almost desperate trying to get any other lynch through. Though admittedly I could be tunneling. Still where in most comfortable voting.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by nonny »

schadd can we have another vote count please
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by nonny »

How old is that Naso vote?

I can maybe see naso but not chara. But I also haven’t narrowed my pool that much yet.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 487, Chara wrote:funny how that doesn't surprise me at all.
is anybody else online?
Why? What changes with others online?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by nonny »

Chara’s last 3 posts look more like talking themself into the hammer. Feels slightly off but not sure in which direction. Could be just showing fake hesitation or it could be legit concern.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by nonny »

I also want to look more at Chara but don’t like RC being the NK can be read that clearly, qubu. RC himself stated he is almost always NK1, so not sure it’s actually informative. Also the only real implication from RC’s reads are that they came from a town mindset but otherwise had no extra information.

Will post linger/fuller post tomorrow, just got done working second double and need to sleep lol
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by nonny »

Gonna go straight for elephant in room, thought on why scum didn’t go to claimed PR?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 568, Cobblerfone wrote:VOTE: Light Ethos
Why the naked vote?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:24 am

Post by nonny »

The continued references to what did or did not happens day 2 is ridiculous. You can’t really analyize a day phase that lasted less than 24hrs. Trying to use assertions like “nonny shaded chara but never voted” or “these two never voted with a cop guilty result” (paraphrasing because mobile, can pull quotes when home). Again ridiculous. I hadn’t even logged on and seen any posts between my own and the lynch, think I was able to post a grand total of 2 ( or 1? Again mobile) times. You can use those arguements all you want but the don’t hold water. The day was too short for any susbstantial analysis scum knew that would be of benefit and was probably reason for the self hammer.

Honestly at this stage I need to review ISO’s and reread. Cobbler is top of my list for scum carried over from day1 so need to review current events. Gut says this whole LE vs Cobbler thing could actually be TvT with scum coasting. But most likely scum was on the wagon, there was no reason at that stage to not bus.

I’m currently out of town and will do a full analysis when I get back to town tomorrow.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by nonny »

Honestly if I was scum with Chara I would have told her not to bother. So far I’ve been scumread every day 1 of all my games since my return to hiatus and only been lynched once and that was on a day 2 and a mislynch. More likely she was buddying. Have to look back but she didn’t really ague with the buddy remarks day one so may have been the plan.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 613, Cobblerfone wrote:After mulling it over, while chara’s defense of nonny seems too obvious, it also could be understandable; if nonny is scum, she’s the roleblocker.
And if scum have a roleblocker they cannot afford to lose them day one.
I’d also rather fight scum-LE in lylo than scum-nonny.

Intent to hammer, but I also want Qubu’s thoughts. He did after all catch Chara.
Why? Why is scum!LE a better option in lylo?
Bolding added for emphasis. May be semantics but the change is odd. You say I'm the RB because Chara tried to defer the wagon from me day 1. But also say
if
scum has an RB. Qubu has already said he was rb'd. Are you trying to pretend you don't know which set up we are in?

Qubu does need to post and we still have 4 days.

I not sure I see LE as scum, relentless hunt made like 4 game related posts so the slot prior to LE is not easily sorted. LE seemed to enter the game ready to try and solve the game then met an immediate wagon and handled it very well.

Cobbler I've scumread since the beginning, he sheeped RC and bussed Chara while linking her to me. Could have been distancing. Cobbler was also happy to abandon his "case" on qubu and join teacher on LE. Chara voted Cobbler while engaging gemini. Cobbler never voted Chara, but again it happened fairly quickly so could be nai. Gemini was L-1 which could have been scum seeing no reason to stay off their partner given the claim.

I see scum between Cobbler and Gemini but not confidant which is which. I do still want to re-read but have run out of time for tonight.
Do not end the day before Qubu posts, unless we do have a protective role he is most likely the NK.

VOTE: cobbler
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:14 am

Post by nonny »

Disagree with a mass claim. Mass claims just out PRs not clear town because any VT claims are always WIFOM.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by nonny »

Where is the town benefit in outing the neo if present?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 624, Light Ethos wrote:Are you asking everyone or Qubu?
Everyone, was being general.

UNVOTE: realized if cobbler was scum I wouldn’t have been at L-1 for so long, most likely. Also didn’t realize I am L-1 until reviewing vote count
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:52 am

Post by nonny »

How about I just save us time and claim? We have 2 days until deadline. I’m vanilla. You can do that neo thing if you want, is it hoping scum will claim neo and doc will counterclaim? Couldn’t scum fake a doc claim though? Seems like it still leads to WIFOM
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:57 am

Post by nonny »

VOTE: gemini
Like to see a response from Gemini but believe LE claim right now. Only part I question is why scum would have blocked a lurker spot but that could be many reasons
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by nonny »

Okay, have fun with Gemini tomorrow. Good game.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:09 am

Post by nonny »

Good job town.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:13 am

Post by nonny »

That’s fair RC. I just read it more as scum using it to mislynch based on your reads :/
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:18 am

Post by nonny »

In post 658, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 657, nonny wrote:That’s fair RC. I just read it more as scum using it to mislynch based on your reads :/
Because you disagreed with my reads?
Think so, would have to go back and look. Also disagreed with the person using your reads so that didn’t help.

I didn’t put as much effort in here as a should have, accidentally spread myself to thin and now know my own limits.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:47 am

Post by nonny »

In post 690, RadiantCowbells wrote:If anyone besides qubu teacher wants individual advice I'll pop in
I would like some more feedback
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:09 am

Post by nonny »

Okay. I struggle with confidence in my reads. I feel like it’s gotten worse not better, also get swayed too easily and then doubt everything >.> thanks for the feedback schadd. 294 was where I kind of stopped trying/caring. I’m a total perfectionist in reali life and it effects game I think lol
*insert bad joke here*

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”