DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2131, Nero Cain wrote:Sure but I'm not calling you scummy for it. Why does my misattributing something to you make you angry?
I’m not suggesting you did and why do you think it made me “angry”? I wasn’t angry. I didn’t view it as any kind of deliberate misrepping or anything. I just wanted to be clear.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2132, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2129, Varsoon wrote:Not comfortable with Hebi just sheeping people.
Hebi, whyyy
I have similar thoughts, but she’s actively bringing up that she’s just sheeping in a kill heavy game, so that’s kind of lean townie to me
I’ve been townreading her, ever since she referenced that Wisdom game. That read townie to me.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2137, Alonzo wrote:If I was a foxy lil bitch I'd definately want to do Alonzo...
???
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 26 alive it takes 14 to lynch.

Clemency (9):
Fortian (830),pinturicchio (1599),RCEnigma (1601),Wisdom (1650),davesaz (1658),BrightEyedFish (1731),Alchemist21 (1750),Tails (1913),BuJaber (2022),
BuJaber (5):
DrippingGoofball (609),profii (1142),Thor665 (1438),Varsoon (1452),Nero Cain (2147),
Tails (3):
CheekyTeeky (2070),DrewVa (2120),hebichan (2122),
Flavor Leaf (2):
Malakitty (1178),Creature (1921),
profii (1):
Reasonably Rational (893),
Nero Cain (1):
Gamma Emerald (1231),
Gamma Emerald (1):
Alonzo (1815),
Creature (1):
Flavor Leaf (2030),
Not voting (3):
Toogeloo,Clemency (1442),Amzela (1827),

(expired on 2018-12-04 02:30:00) remain.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2143, BuJaber wrote:
In post 2133, CheekyTeeky wrote:How is activity AI Nero? Also I've posted more than at least 50% of this game. I literally said I was VLAish for the first week in signups before BuJaber kept harping on about my lack of activity and I'm still pretty busy but keeping up when I can.

The only other thing you scumread me for is "going with the flow" which I've pointed out is founded on your lack of info at that point. Unlike Tails I don’t think you're scum because I expect you to make these erm interesting uninformed pushes plus I'm not going to pin cheating on Majiffy's rep out.

If you're busy I'm sorry. But people like nancy were meta reading you based on activity and that made no sense to me. I'm calling out shitty reasons.
I was townreading her based on her play here, which seems similar to me in Overkill 1. Obviously, you disagree.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2142, Fortian wrote:
In post 2135, hebichan wrote:But also I am actively pushing for a tails lynch, please lynch tails.
Reg and I have a pretty decent townread on Tails. A big part of it is the way he responded to my questioning of him earlier in the game. Can explain more when not at work if required.
I would feel more confident in that if you’d ISO him in Overkill 1. I based my vote, on the metacheck I did on a couple of his towngames and another scumgame.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by davesaz »

If anyone would like to make a better case than the one we have on Clemency (Chick) you're running out of time to do it. A game this big doesn't usually turn on a dime.
I have seen practically nothing given in terms of concrete reasons for any of the other wagons. If something was stated then it's not getting repeated in the way that a town-led case should be.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2151, DrewVa wrote:
Hebi, whyyy
I have similar thoughts, but she’s actively bringing up that she’s just sheeping in a kill heavy game, so that’s kind of lean townie to me
I’ve been townreading her, ever since she referenced that Wisdom game. That read townie to me.
You keep saying that, but it's an incredible weak indicator either way; definitely not enough to base a read on.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2109, DrewVa wrote:His not changing his read on me is concerning
Then do something to change my mind.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2157, Reasonably Rational wrote:
Hebi, whyyy
You keep saying that, but it's an incredible weak indicator either way; definitely not enough to base a read on.

-Cerb
I agree.

Also on why tails. Still the same.

I dont like the "I dare you" attitude he has on right now and I don't think its town aligned.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2119, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2110, hebichan wrote:
In post 503, hebichan wrote:I just don't like the strongman attitude from tails here. Could be in his range, I guess. But I've seen a lot of things like "earned the right to live today" come from scum trying to position themselves as strong town voices.
Been scumreading him for awhile.
Okay, I just looked up a couple of Tails’ town games and one scum game and I think you may be right.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=65474&user_select%5B%5D=26783

Tails’ town game

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=72129&user_select%5B%5D=26783

Tails’ scum game.
So...I only have 5 games that I've played with this alt. The last few have been a year apart, but that doesn't matter except to say that between Detective Conan, Jungle Republic, and now, I've kinda forgotten how I tend to play with this hydra. I just follow the keyword: trolly, and go from there.
But still, it shouldn't be that difficult to look at
all
my games. And if you did so, you know who my main is. And if you actually did due diligence and looked there, your argument falls apart in 2 seconds.
In post 2120, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Tails

He is only agressive like this in his scum games, based on my meta check.
All that to say this, an actual meta check would show that I tend to get aggressive with my pushes. And I don't think I've been anywhere near as aggressive as last game. And in both of these games, my facade has slipped more often than earlier games.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2124, DrewVa wrote:scum!Thor aggressively told me, he wanted me to “die in a fire”, in Overkill 1, so his push on me in that game reads similar to Tails’ in this one.
You got me. I'm a Thor alt.
In post 2124, DrewVa wrote: It’s the kind of over the top kind of thing, that more often than not, tends to come from scum.

Town is usually more like I’m currently scumreading you based on X, give me some reason why should townread you, or words to that effect. Town wants to sort, scum wants to confibias.
Saying that you want a slot to die isn't all that unusual. Or even that you wouldn't mind a slot dying. Speaking of, Nero just said the same thing, and I don't see you getting up in arms there.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1085, Majiffy wrote:Oh are we trying to lynch me again? That's fun. Good luck with that.
In post 1126, Majiffy wrote:
But sure, lynch me. This game was unpleasant with 5 players spamming the other 21 of us into prod dodge play and I don't see my enjoyment of it increasing any time soon
In post 2159, hebichan wrote: I dont like the "I dare you" attitude he has on right now and I don't think its town aligned.
I think I didn't see you saying something about Majiffy's "I dare you" attitude, which was much more clear than Tails'.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2128, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2067, Tails wrote:For the record,
I kinda want to vig Nero and have no opinion on DGB. So wouldn't mind lynching either one, although I think there are better options.
Why does Tails want to lynch a slot, he has “no opinion on”. This post strikes me as scummy. It reads like he’s putting Nero and DGB on notice but not wanting to vote either.
It's called consolidating lynches. They're not my first options, but I wouldn't mind lynching either if need be.

I was sheeping earlier in the day just because. Why didn't you say anything then?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2159, hebichan wrote: I dont like the "I dare you" attitude he has on right now and I don't think its town aligned.
First, I don't think I'm daring anyone to do anything.
Second, why would that be a scum indicator and not a personality one?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Tails »

Also, Nancy scumreading me is hilarious. What is that? 3 for 3? :lol:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2157, Reasonably Rational wrote:
Hebi, whyyy

-Cerb

Well, I can also vouch for what she’s said about sheeping. The only game I’ve played with scum!Hebi was in Minuet and in her very first post, she voted her scum partner Mastina for making an fake IC claim. Hers was the only vote on that slot.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by DrewVa »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76536&user_select%5B%5D=25722
In post 278, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Mastina

There's no way this is a real claim.

Why the hell would you even claim it day one.

As for people voting me, I'm not buddying, I'm trying to sort by the meta I remember. Wisdom seems off, most everyone else including keade and grapes seem very similar to past games I have played with them.
Actually, it was her 5th post but it was very suspicious how she immediately disbelieved her claim.

@Cerb
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2158, Tails wrote:
I have, that’s at least a part of why I’m suspicious of you
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2160, Tails wrote:
In post 2119, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2110, hebichan wrote:
In post 503, hebichan wrote:I just don't like the strongman attitude from tails here. Could be in his range, I guess. But I've seen a lot of things like "earned the right to live today" come from scum trying to position themselves as strong town voices.
Been scumreading him for awhile.
Okay, I just looked up a couple of Tails’ town games and one scum game and I think you may be right.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=65474&user_select%5B%5D=26783

Tails’ town game

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=72129&user_select%5B%5D=26783

Tails’ scum game.
So...I only have 5 games that I've played with this alt. The last few have been a year apart, but that doesn't matter except to say that between Detective Conan, Jungle Republic, and now, I've kinda forgotten how I tend to play with this hydra. I just follow the keyword: trolly, and go from there.
But still, it shouldn't be that difficult to look at
all
my games. And if you did so, you know who my main is. And if you actually did due diligence and looked there, your argument falls apart in 2 seconds.
In post 2120, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Tails

He is only agressive like this in his scum games, based on my meta check.
All that to say this, an actual meta check would show that I tend to get aggressive with my pushes. And I don't think I've been anywhere near as aggressive as last game. And in both of these games, my facade has slipped more often than earlier games.
No, I have no idea who your main is. Tell me. Have I played with you before Overkill 1?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2168, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2158, Tails wrote:
I have, that’s at least a part of why I’m suspicious of you
Sounds like your problem. Not mine.

Right now all I'm seeing is the same thing I saw with Wisdom and RR. You attack until they either back off or change their mind.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2169, DrewVa wrote: No, I have no idea who your main is. Tell me. Have I played with you before Overkill 1?
I have no idea. That would involve looking through all my games, and I don't want to do the work.
As for who I am, if you actually meta'd this alt, it's pretty obvious. Otherwise, I'm going to play as is. If I wanted to play as my main, I would have signed up under that account.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2161, Tails wrote:
In post 2124, DrewVa wrote:scum!Thor aggressively told me, he wanted me to “die in a fire”, in Overkill 1, so his push on me in that game reads similar to Tails’ in this one.
You got me. I'm a Thor alt.
In post 2124, DrewVa wrote: It’s the kind of over the top kind of thing, that more often than not, tends to come from scum.

Town is usually more like I’m currently scumreading you based on X, give me some reason why should townread you, or words to that effect. Town wants to sort, scum wants to confibias.
Saying that you want a slot to die isn't all that unusual. Or even that you wouldn't mind a slot dying. Speaking of, Nero just said the same thing, and I don't see you getting up in arms there.
I neve said you were a Thor alt, just pointing out that he did something very similar as scum in Overkill 1. As for Nero, how is what he said similar to you specifically calling for my slot specifically to die? I also think Nero is town here based on meta. I obviously don’t townread you. I think if you were town here, you would be sincerely attempting to sort me, rather than calling for my death. Why aren’t you even trying to do that at all? All I see is you confibiasing on me and when I ask you about my recent posting, you intentionally misrep what I said and imply I’m saying something else entirely.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Amuse me nancy, since a huge portion of your posts have the words "based on meta".

How do you go about determining someone's meta? Your methodology?
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Tails »

You insinuated that I couldn't possibly have read to still have a scum read on you after your attack on RR. Not only did I call bull crap on that, I also pointed out the post that really bugged me and led me to believe that you were manipulating the town's emotions in your favor.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”