Newbie 1902 l Amphibians l Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 71, YyottaCat wrote:Since overki replaced nousername and I was originally voting nousername,
UNVOTE: skitter30
VOTE: overki
In post 70, YyottaCat wrote:If I answer scum, then I'm basically done
If I answer town, due to the lack of trust I'm still basically done

So I'm just not going to answer anything
What? There’s no jester roll so it doesn’t benifit you to be lynched, why wouldn’t you be willing to answer questions this early?

@notnova good to see you again!
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 76, YyottaCat wrote:I'm just going to end myseslf here and say that I'm scum.
So just stop shouting at my face
I admit it ok?
VOTE: YyottaCat

I don’t see this player knowing how to fake town or they’re trolling. I think if their scum overki is likely not the buddy, I feel like this slot might feel like we were on to them when it’s d1 and we are building reads.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 124, starrydash wrote:
In post 120, YyottaCat wrote:hi im scum

--

This isn't a friend getting hold of my phone

--

This is truth
Is this a WIFOM or a reaction test?
Since lynching d1 helps town reguardless of if it’s random or not I think eliminating Yyotta benefits town. Even if they aren’t scum. They are basically freaking out even though no fos is pointed their way, and I don’t see us winning this with someone who can’t maintain themselves while we play.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Thespio »

Spoiler:
In post 123, YyottaCat wrote:I would be extremely suprised if I don't get L-1

I'm not confused.
I know what I'm doing
And I also know that nothing I do will help me
It's like I've fallen in quicksand
The more I try, the harder I fail to escape
If my posts are puzzling, thats because it is intended
You might not realise the disaster until it swallows you
If I'm scum, great news for you!
If I'm town, not very great news for you
Do you want to risk it?
I'm certain that the answer is yes
In post 120, YyottaCat wrote:hi im scum

--

This isn't a friend getting hold of my phone

--

This is truth
In post 79, YyottaCat wrote:
In post 77, Mewtaph wrote:I am so confused as to what YyottaCat is actually trying to say right now.
What I'm trying to say is, there is a much higher chance of you thinking I'm scum no matter if I say I'm scum or town
In post 76, YyottaCat wrote:
In post 72, Thespio wrote:
In post 71, YyottaCat wrote:Since overki replaced nousername and I was originally voting nousername,
UNVOTE: skitter30
VOTE: overki

What? There’s no jester roll so it doesn’t benifit you to be lynched, why wouldn’t you be willing to answer questions this early?

@notnova good to see you again!
Well, it doesn't benefit me if I do answer, does it?
Either way, I'm still stuck with the scum title

Here's a mafia chart of trust:
Answer/Reply: Scum Town
Scum BN BN
Town NB BB

So, as you can see there, it is only beneficial for me if others think I'm town, but as of for now, that is basically imposible
It is always beneficial for others to choose that I'm scum than town, and since they are trying to lynch me, that is what they will do
I'm just going to end myseslf here and say that I'm scum.
So just stop shouting at my face
I admit it ok?
If you were wrong it's not my fault, because this is what I'm forced to do right now

I mean you come across deranged, they simply asked you a few questions and we get stuff like this.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Thespio »

Yyotta is L-1, if you hammer without talking us through your reason you will be tomorrows lynch.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 134, NotNova wrote:If you're seeing some town rationale for WHY she would do so, I'm open to hearing it — but don't tell me I'm pulling the scumclaim out of a hat.
Its their first game, they lost their mind when they got questioned, and their scumpal was one of the replace outs, now that the replacees are in hes calmed down a little so I'm assuming they kicked him in the shorts and let him know hes being dumb. Regardless I would say if we cant find scum today im 100% ok going with him on the basis of his play style
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 138, Doughboy wrote:Oh my bad. I thought you were voting skitter. I saw a post where you announced he was at l-1.

In that case, why are you questioning me on why I’m voting the person you are voting? It’s fairly obvious why he should be lynched.
Thoughts on skitter?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Thespio »

@notnova
even though you were mean to me in the scum chat last game I look forward to winning with you, you are playing significantly more town, idk if its just because youre more active but Im TR you rn.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Thespio »

Yyotta, we are waiting for you to explain yourself.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Thespio »

Also, Yyotta so you understand, for D1; If you are town and we lynch you we are still better of then a no lynch. If you are scum and we lynch you then we still benefit. If you arent scum you need to chill out, walk us through why you claimed scum, and explain to us what you think about the other slots.

Do you think Im scum? do you think notnova is?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 148, NotNova wrote:
In post 143, Doughboy wrote:I need to reread the game to refresh my memory on everyone. When I get time that do that I’ll post my thoughts on him. From what I remember early on, nothing realy pinged me but I’ve been absent for a while.
Really wanna see this, so I'm holding you onto the promise.

Spoiler: Offtopic @Thespio
I'm fairly sure you're thinking of Trendall, but I apologize if I offended you in any way, easy to get carried away at times.
Honestly, dont really remember but I dont hold grudges for clashing with people. The only memory I have of my great grandmother was when she cursed at me and I was six and she said 'get out of my family or get thicker skin'.

@doughboym also want to see your thoughts.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 153, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Why, hello everyone!
It’s kinda hard replacing someone who has literally said only one thing all game, but I’ll try my best not to repeat that.
Youre already tied for posts, would like you to let us know what you think after you do a read through.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 124, starrydash wrote:Is this a WIFOM or a reaction test?
write them off as crazy for now, what do you think about skitters post?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Thespio »

VOTE: Starrydash I think the fact they quickhammered with 4 days left til the vote was required is pretty damning
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 176, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure why mewtaph was killed? most obvious answer is that he was pushing numbers and that's why he killed? that or scum thought he was a pr would be my best guess

Its really just WIFOM, could be that they were on to something, could be that they werent and they could kill them without drawing attention, could be that they randomly picked someone, Based on the last vote, and the correction in how you vote just prior, im pretty sure scum were pretty visible.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 178, 0verki11 wrote:how else are you supposed to react to a scum claim from town, all it was is jesting and honestly in a lylo scenario I would prefer that it didn't happen.
You dont hammer with 4 days left to look at everyone else, we had that time robbed from us. Dont get me wrong, they deserved to die, but they should have died today irl instead of 4 days ago irl. more time helps town.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 179, skitter30 wrote:i mean i get that these things can happen as a joke, and that the joke itself probably doesn't have much to do with your alignment, but you keep on bringing it up and are like defending yourself against it before people even ask; that makes me feel like you feel very self-conscoius about it, and i think that's more likely to come from scum
Who are you talking to?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Thespio »

Right now my scumlean is on Overki11 and Starrydash
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 184, NotNova wrote:
@Mod, I'll be on V/LA until Sunday.

I'm going abroad for a couple of days, will try to post as much as I can but I can't make any promises, sorry guys.
If you pass through Omaha Nebraska let me know, I can point you to all the good food.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Thespio »

were all glossing over the fact we had someone hammer with 4 irl days until eod?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 202, 0verki11 wrote:im not, im just looking at all angles before I decide this.
thats fine, I want your input, why would town quick hammer, why would mafia quickhammer, who benifits, etc.

Also I would like them to explain.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 204, Doughboy wrote:I have seen both quick hammer so it's not really something you can hang your hat on
I disagree, gametheory would state its a scum move, it doesnt benifit town, and they have yet to even post since, and havent been prodded. you dont want to even dwell on the fact that a duo beginner team might decided to misslynch, have the quick hammer player lay low, meanwhile other scum pushes a second misslynch?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 211, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Also
@Mod the day count still says Day 1.
mine says 5
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 215, skitter30 wrote:
In post 188, 0verki11 wrote:I spoke a couple of times about it, and mainly with Number who was scumreading me for it. If you think that explaining stuff and motives is defensive then I legit don't know what to do here because not reacting to it im considered scummy. I can claim my if it isnt already so obvious.
In post 113, 0verki11 wrote:Also, anybody saying I thetared the entire thing.
What would be the scum benifit that I couldnt easily get.
^^^ feels pre-emptive and overly defensive to me given that nobody had suggested that you were scum for it (ie you were responding to an argument nobody had made at that point)

actually rereading it was just this one time; i thought it happened more often than it actually did, apologies. either way i think the above post is quite bad
In post 189, 0verki11 wrote:Also Skitter, is town not supposed to be defensive towards cases on them? Ignoring cases is considered scummy on my other played site.
a) my point is that nobody had made a case on you at the time of 113; you weren't ignoring anything
b) i associate defensiveness with scumminess
In post 193, 0verki11 wrote:Im 90% sure that Skitter is town as I agree with almost everything in the first post today they did. I don't belevive that there is 100% a scum on the Yvotta wagon, however if its anybody its Doughboy I think but I need to read their iso.
(i'm a she btw)

i would be shocked if there weren't scum on that wagon

==
In post 194, Doughboy wrote:When a player claims scum it’s easy for scum to stay off the wagon. So I’m with overkill in that regard. I don’t know why anyone thinks my vote looked bad, a player claimed scum and asked to be lynched. I don’t see why any townie would do such a thing. I actually think maybe we should lynch numbers but I need to catch up on the game better.
what do you think of overkill's claiming scum and his later claiming that his friend stole his phone and posted it as a joke

also the fact that the two people who are saying they think scum weren't on the wagon are people who themselves were on the wagon is not a good look imo

==
In post 195, Doughboy wrote:Inb4 both scum just declared v/la ;)
don't shade me for taking v/la for a few days; you don't know what's going on in my life rn

explain why you're suggesting i'm scum here and why you think it might be with notnova

==
In post 201, Thespio wrote:were all glossing over the fact we had someone hammer with 4 irl days until eod?
i don't think starrydash has much experience with mafia (i guess we'll never find out now)
so i'm not sure she understood the implications of what she was doing

i'm more concerned that numbers popped in after she messed up the formatting of her vote and told her how to fix it without pointing out it was about to end the day or talk about the wagon at all

==

thespio is still hilariously townie
overkill may be too; not sure

meh about everyone else rn

VOTE: numbers

i guess let's go here for now

@everyone it might be a good idea to be voting since we only have a little more than four days left
Yeah we won’t know, I think numbers lack of concern for the hammer is frustrating if he’s town and makes sense if he’s scum. I think overki11 is scummy, the preemptive post after yesterday. The lack of impact in this game.

VOTE: Numbers
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 231, Doughboy wrote:I don’t have any reads. I was behind day 1, town trolled and ruined the game and I don’t really know where to go from here. You can’t analzy the lynch wagon. You can’t analyze the NK. It’s basically day 1 all over again.
Freudian Slip?
Doughboy wrote:I don’t like the votes for numbers. You don’t even have a reason and the reason the other person gave is bad.
So you’re reaction to a quick hammer makes me susp. You wrote it off so easy, and the fact you don’t think d1 was substantial in anyway makes me susp too. Numbers corrected the post instead of questioning the post, that definitely enough for susp. You are my number one scum lean rn though.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 253, crusty wrote:Thespio makes a really good case against 0verki11 actually. Can I vote for him?
what case? I think hes scummy, but what is it you would be voting based on?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 258, crusty wrote:
In post 256, Thespio wrote:
In post 253, crusty wrote:Thespio makes a really good case against 0verki11 actually. Can I vote for him?
what case? I think hes scummy, but what is it you would be voting based on?
a much more experienced player than i doesn't trust him

Elaborate.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 268, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: thespio
Explain this.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 269, crusty wrote:VOTE: 0verki11
Explain this
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 282, Doughboy wrote:Don’t like your push regarding the quick hammer. Especially after I explained it’s nai, you didn’t back off it’s scummy and I tbink scum motivated. Taking advantage of lhf
Ok, I disagree what motivates it but I understand your concern. whats your read on crusty?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 283, Doughboy wrote:
In post 280, Doughboy wrote:
In post 275, 0verki11 wrote:VOTE: Doughboy
PoE suggests that both scum are within: Roo, Crusty, Doughboy and Number I think.
You really shouldn’t omgus vote people. It’s very petty
Pardon me. I confused you with thespio
What are you talking about?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Thespio »

*Neapolitan, Tracker, or doctor counter claims would be contrary to overkill, if you are a pr and not one of these 3 do not claim.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Thespio »

^ didnt see the 3C, your correct then, neo or another tracker would counter. or if scum wants to claim RB. also its changed alot since 2015. You may not know that though. I miss the old system.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Thespio »

Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Thespio »

Thats what I was used to^
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 299, Doughboy wrote:
In post 298, Thespio wrote:Thats what I was used to^
Except you have a completed game with the new setup and you’re playing in another.
yeah I take longer then 1 game where we dont really use the setup at all to memorize a 4x3 graph, sorry, not sorry.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 301, Doughboy wrote:You don’t need to memorize it though. It’s posted on page 1. When calling for counters I’d expect you to check especially since you like to use the wiki.
Right, and I am on a mobile device trying to jump page to page rn, like i said, Tracker is in the middle columns until 3c, i didnt see the corner. I haven't memorized it, and i recognized that i missed it.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 305, Doughboy wrote:
In post 303, skitter30 wrote:don't understand why being confused about the setup is a reason to vote him. like why is this scummy of him?
That wasn’t my reason to vote him. Its scummy though because he’s trying to mislead people.
I think ive thoroughly explained it was a misunderstanding, also your vote is from before, you said the reason was because of my policy lynch push. which i had to drop when the player subbed out.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 307, Doughboy wrote:
In post 303, skitter30 wrote:yeah someone semi-broke the setup - there was a whole strategy where if there was a 1shot bp they could claim first on day 1 and basically be an ic till they died (ie if someone claimed on a later day after people already asked for the bp claim it would be taken as a scumclaim, or scum could cc day1 but then there's a 1v1 day1 that containing one scum)

so they spent a while coming up with a new setup (the current one)
And people have tried to break this one. I will say that whoever suggest tracker claiming day 1 is wrong and should not be listened to. I made this mistake and it doesn’t break or even semi break the game.

Could you give your reads on all the active players? i feel like you have really tunneled me but haven't posted alot in regards to how you feel about others.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 310, Doughboy wrote:I don’t have reads on all the active players rn. For now tracker claim is legit until otherwise countered. I’m scum reading you. The rest idk how I feel about them yet.
Do me a favor, I appreciate that you can focus on one person, because i feel like alot of people get all scattered and confused. So, go down to the activity page and just look at everyones ISO's and write a quick statement on how each of them comes across, you can do the replaced people too if you want since they stlil have pertinence in regards to their slot.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 310, Doughboy wrote:I don’t have reads on all the active players rn. For now tracker claim is legit until otherwise countered. I’m scum reading you. The rest idk how I feel about them yet.
Work on this, otherwise it seems scummy to not look at a whole game and instead look at one person without actual reason. You claimed my policy lynch was scummy but its standard to push people who quick hammer to L-1 and force a claim since scum only benefit from this.
In post 226, skitter30 wrote:ok, so can you think about both of these things and give an opinion?
Idk why. It’s kind of pointless.

1. I have no way of verifying if it was a joke by him, if his friend did it to Fuck with him, or if his friend posted his actual role. I don’t think the mod would intervene so I have to ignore it especially since what happened day 1.

2. The fact 2 people are saying scum could possibly not be on the wagon is a statement nobody can prove or deny other than scum themselves. Since I’m obviously one of these people, I don’t think it’s a red flag. If you do, cool beans. I’m not going to worry about something stupid like that.[/quote]
In post 207, Doughboy wrote:
In post 205, Thespio wrote:
In post 204, Doughboy wrote:I have seen both quick hammer so it's not really something you can hang your hat on
I disagree, gametheory would state its a scum move, it doesnt benifit town, and they have yet to even post since, and havent been prodded. you dont want to even dwell on the fact that a duo beginner team might decided to misslynch, have the quick hammer player lay low, meanwhile other scum pushes a second misslynch?
we aren't talking about game theory. We are talking reality. The sad fact is lots of townies quick hammer, some have a policy to always quick hammer on day 1, and others just think it's funny. quick hammers aren't AI imo, but you are free to have a different opinion.

Hell I quick hammered once as town in a newbie game I think.
I dont Understand why us looking at the last lynch puts you off so bad, it seems scummy to disuade us from looking at a quick lynch, if the hammer yesterday was scum they would have guidance in their day chat. they have that advantage.
In post 308, Doughboy wrote:
In post 306, Thespio wrote:I think ive thoroughly explained it was a misunderstanding, also your vote is from before, you said the reason was because of my policy lynch push. which i had to drop when the player subbed out
1. I’d have to take your word for it. I don’t believe you.

2. Just because you moved on due to the player replacing out doesn’t excuse your previous scummy push

3. And you didn’t really move that far from it, you voted numbers for not being concerned with the hammer. That’s you basically scum reading the hammer (which you shouldn’t) and instead of going after the person who did it, you are going after the people who realize it wasn’t anything to scum read.

You still come off looking bad. You should have at least stuck with your push despite the replacement.
1. Thats fine, you have no real reason not too except you are tunneling me. Which i find odd because you basicly pushed everyone away from yesterdays lynch, then pushed me who was hardcore pushing policy.

2. Its not scummy to stick to policy, then reason that they could be new and theres no way to question them because they left.

3. WHY SHOULDNT WE SCUM READ THE HAMMER. it was a quickhammer, in a game where numbers corrected the person who was doing it. so if we reason the hammer was a newbie and trolled, why was numbers lurking about and rather then being like 'wtf' be like 'why would you do that?'. the fact this puts you off gives me serious concern.
In post 288, Doughboy wrote:
In post 287, Thespio wrote:
In post 283, Doughboy wrote:
In post 280, Doughboy wrote:
In post 275, 0verki11 wrote:VOTE: Doughboy
PoE suggests that both scum are within: Roo, Crusty, Doughboy and Number I think.
You really shouldn’t omgus vote people. It’s very petty
Pardon me. I confused you with thespio
What are you talking about?
it's pretty clear what I am talking about.
I didnt OMGUS vote anyone.
In post 282, Doughboy wrote:
In post 271, Thespio wrote:
Explain this.
Don’t like your push regarding the quick hammer. Especially after I explained it’s nai, you didn’t back off it’s scummy and I tbink scum motivated. Taking advantage of lhf
again, please explain why trying to pressure a quickhammer is bad, it baffles me you still are hung up on this, but explain it to me.
In post 228, Doughboy wrote:
In post 226, skitter30 wrote:it read as shading to me, and i did not appreciate it
Sorry you can’t take a joke. Get a sense of humor.

Just genreally antagonistic, and theres no reason to post this as town, scum, who like chaos, would benefit.
In post 232, Doughboy wrote:I don’t like the votes for numbers. You don’t even have a reason and the reason the other person gave is bad.
you really dislike us looking at the hammer. Why?

At this point im not OMGUS voting you, im legit voting you because i think you are scum.
Im not sure if numbers is your buddy and thats why you are pushing us away, but you arent a townie.
VOTE: Doughboy
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 317, Doughboy wrote:I already said day one was basically a waste. I can’t scum read people for being in the wagon and I can’t scum read people for being off the wagon. I can sort of use NKA for the kill but even that isn’t reliable. I called out both votes earlier by you and skitter as bad. I still believe that. I think the fact the tracker said he’d do some ISO’s to sort people and voted without doing that is bad but he’s in cc’d so I can’t realy do anything about that right now.

He gave no reason for voting me. I did ask him how he cleared you because there’s isn’t anything in his iso that explains that.

You’re 2nd vote is equally bad
Skitter’s vote on me is also bad because he misrepped me. I didn’t vote you for misleading people. I’m not scum reading you for misleading people. All that did was make me feel better about my scum read. Like if somebody does something scummy and then does something else scummy after that, that supports your read. It isn’t the basis for it.
Youre unable to scumread anyone at all even in day 2?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 324, NotNova wrote:Thespio, are you implying a Numbers/Doughboy scumteam?
Yes, or numbers/[starydashslot] and doughboy is a Anti-Town
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 327, skitter30 wrote:
In post 313, Doughboy wrote:
In post 311, skitter30 wrote:i think it's scummy that you're pushing him for this
Except I’m not pushing him for it. It helps solidify my read but I’m pushing him for something completely different
you're calling him scummy for trying to mislead people; i consider that pushing him for this

==
In post 314, Doughboy wrote:No not this game. Im just throwing it out there as an FYI since you brought up game breaking strategies. I tried to do that in a previous game. It didn’t work and everyone agreed it’s not a good strategy.
i was only really bringing it up in the context of why people don't use that setup anymore
In post 314, Doughboy wrote:Why is that scummy?
you're ascribing ill motivation/intent to his actions that i don't think actually exists
In post 317, Doughboy wrote:Skitter’s vote on me is also bad because he misrepped me. I didn’t vote you for misleading people. I’m not scum reading you for misleading people. All that did was make me feel better about my scum read. Like if somebody does something scummy and then does something else scummy after that, that supports your read. It isn’t the basis for it.
(i'm a she btw)

i didn't say you voted him for misleading people, i said you were pushing him for it (ie calling him scummy for it)

i don't really get where i'm supposed to have misrepped you

==

3 votes on doughboy; he's at l1

DO NOT VOTE HIM OR END THE DAY BEFORE WE SORT OUT THE TRACKER THING

DO NOT VOTE HIM OR END THE DAY WITHOUT GETTING A CLAIM FROM HIM, PREFERABLY AFTER WE SORT OUT THE TRACKER THING

==
In post 323, NotNova wrote:They were at 2 votes at the time - I think this can be alarming to newb!scum. In addition to the two of you, only 0verki11 has presented any real suspicion on their slot. Thespio/skitter is a perceived townblock (and there can be only one scum among you), so Numbers tries to divert attention from themselves by presenting a wagon on a player who is a) not very townread and b) finds them suspicious.
got it, the way you presented it the first time was hard for me to follow
Im settled on my vote, I would like your read on Doughboy, obviously we should wait on a lynch until everyone has posted that they are not counterclaiming the tracker. but what are your thoughts?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 331, skitter30 wrote:i mean i'm voting doughboy and i just said i thought him scummy ...

i'm not sure what other thoughts you'd like from me on him
If hes scum, who do you think will flip his buddy?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 333, Doughboy wrote:you said I was pushing him for misreading the chart. That’s not accurate
Im really hoping you are scum and not just anti-town, but skitter is saying you should have trying to push me as misrepresenting not based on the hammer. because you not wanting us to count the hammer is susp.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 359, Doughboy wrote:That post just made me feel better about my push. It’s not the reason for it as you implied.
Doughboy, this is just going to go in circles until you claim, or you tell us your reads. if you dont have any, get some. you can still scumread me. just read everyone.

Also, are you claiming doc?

Im at work so my posts have gaps from when i start and end, but did you just soft claim doc?

Also scum doesnt, tracker still leaves 2 options in collumn 2.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Thespio »

Oh wait, im sold on the doughboy, he says scum knows layout, only scum would be able to definitively say that. scum cant tell layout if we are in column 2, but if we are in 3 they can, and doughboy claims they can.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 369, Doughboy wrote:
In post 366, Thespio wrote:
In post 359, Doughboy wrote:That post just made me feel better about my push. It’s not the reason for it as you implied.
Doughboy, this is just going to go in circles until you claim, or you tell us your reads. if you dont have any, get some. you can still scumread me. just read everyone.

Also, are you claiming doc?

Im at work so my posts have gaps from when i start and end, but did you just soft claim doc?

Also scum doesnt, tracker still leaves 2 options in collumn 2.
I’ve shared my reads already. If I’m lynched so be it. I can’t magically put together reads without reading and I don’t have time to read right now.
I’m fine giving you time, but you said I’m your only read. That’s it.

Tell me, what do you think of numbers correcting the hammer? Why do you think the hammer is town? Why do you think there’s a doctor not anything else? How do you know there’s one if you aren’t it?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 371, Doughboy wrote:
In post 368, Thespio wrote:Oh wait, im sold on the doughboy, he says scum knows layout, only scum would be able to definitively say that. scum cant tell layout if we are in column 2, but if we are in 3 they can, and doughboy claims they can.
Scum already know which column were in. Depending on the column, they know the setup.

Nice misrep

Dude you said there was a doc, so if you don’t claim doc you are scum, only scum would know layout if doc. Your Friedan slip got you.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Thespio »

@doughboy you said doctor in your ISO, Let me look at it again.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 376, Doughboy wrote:It’s NAI
What makes it NAI
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 381, Doughboy wrote:
In post 379, Thespio wrote:
In post 376, Doughboy wrote:It’s NAI
What makes it NAI
I feel like you aren’t reading my posts. I fucking explained it like 4 god damn times already
Calm yourself m8, you being an anti-town in the past doesnt mean this is NAI, do you have any other reason? because your only reason is that youve been a pain in the butt before and so can other people. And while thats true, its also something more commonly used by scum do get misslynches. So
beyond your reason which is entirely Anecdotal, WHY IS IT NAI
?

Theres bigger sizes, doesnt mean you bashing youre head against a wall makes you right.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 392, skitter30 wrote:
In post 372, Thespio wrote:
In post 371, Doughboy wrote:
In post 368, Thespio wrote:Oh wait, im sold on the doughboy, he says scum knows layout, only scum would be able to definitively say that. scum cant tell layout if we are in column 2, but if we are in 3 they can, and doughboy claims they can.
Scum already know which column were in. Depending on the column, they know the setup.

Nice misrep

Dude you said there was a doc, so if you don’t claim doc you are scum, only scum would know layout if doc. Your Friedan slip got you.
where did he say there was a doc?

Miss read it, it was a response, he was saying it was my motivation to lie about roles.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 395, skitter30 wrote:i think how annoyed/frustrated he is rn at not being understood is a little bit townie
The panic? Maybe. I would like to put pressure on numbers tbh. I think he’s just antitown.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 412, Doughboy wrote:Well if he’s scum you are lock his partner
I mean m8 you did say doctor first.
In post 364, Doughboy wrote:He hopes that maybe he can get the doctor that claim thus making it easier for scum to win.
Remember, im using a tiny iphone in a govt building, where i have 10 minutes between where i start and end posts because of my work.

Your points are:
He pushed a point i dont find scummy
He pushed someone for a reason that everyone but I believes is odd.
He missread a chart which i corrected so it had no impact
and he thought i claimed doctor when i hadnt

Cool.

You are dissuading positive town action and i think your mad i find you anti-town. It would be funny if someone sided with you.

@all, I would be ok dying today, im bad in lylo situations and with this anti-town play coming from doughboy I dont see us not Being in lylo after today.

If we lynch him and hes scum cool, if we do were in lylo.

@doughboy i know you dont want tips, but tunneling one person kind of screws the town.

PEDIT:
Doughboy calling to flip into lylo XD, thinks in our situation more info hurts town.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 416, NotNova wrote:I still think the wisest lynch is in Numbers or crusty — crusty's play is still really bothersome to me and regardless of whether or not Thespio vs Doughboy is SvT I think crusty has a very good chance of flipping scum and is an overall good slot to flip if they flip town and we go into LYLO.
Im honestly leaning to numbers rn, even though doughboy is running this weird anicdotical antitown scheme I think hes probably just new enough to thing a hard tunnel will yield results.

VOTE: NoVote

Im going to rebuild a case on numbers and repost
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 417, Doughboy wrote:
In post 415, Thespio wrote:I mean m8 you did say doctor first.
Uh. You said it first.

Why the blatant lie?
Yours : 364
Mine : 370

Im done interacting with you at this point im sufficiently convinced you are just a poor player not scum.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 419, Doughboy wrote:
In post 415, Thespio wrote:Remember, im using a tiny iphone
So am I. All my posts come from a phone.
If you have questions, ill answer them, if you have reads ill react.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 422, Doughboy wrote:
In post 418, Thespio wrote:anicdotical antitown scheme
Except I’m not.

Either stop calling me antitown or provide your reasons why you think I’m antitown.

I just proved site meta leans toward quick hammers as being non AI, that was you wrote off as anecdotal.

This site disagrees with you, which makes your opinion anecdotal since you have no evidence to support your assertion and i do.

Fuck it.

I claim doctor.

Now lynch this piece of turd
W
T
F

I literally told you were good, I didnt think you are bad, so now in day 2 we have both prs exposed, 1 due to L1, one because we have a troll.
I cited why I thought you were soft claiming, idk why you wouldnt drop it if you were a doctor... doctors ought to hide in the shadows... Im going to stay anti town on you, i dont CC.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 427, skitter30 wrote:i need to reread the thespio/doughboy doc convo in light of this tho
Health reason, no idea why he would claim when i literally said i was dont pushing him. moron. so reguardless of who dies today we dont have a tp or rb so doughboy dies. if he doesnt hes lying and one of our slots that is v/lo or awaiting replacement could be the other pr.

seriously though, wtf.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 442, skitter30 wrote:i want to lynch crusty i think
leaning towards numbers

@doughboy, m8 you are anti-town, you can ask the mod to interfere with our game, but you just claimed for no reason. the majority of people tr me and no one thought I was calling you out, they realized you posted doc and i misread it. you can curse and whine all you want but im good not playing with you after this because if i wanted to deal with whiny kids i would go hang with my 8 year old baby brother, or my wifes baby sister. buck up and explain why you think you are pro town, read more then one person, and play the game.

@
mod, do we have a player for every slot or is someone named replacement?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 448, Doughboy wrote:You’ve just been reported to the site mods.

Do it again and I’ll find out who runs this site and email them directly.
You have serious problems dude. theres no sitewide rule that states i cant call how you play anti-town. so far 3/3 of the active players agree you shouldnt have claimed. i think the cussing and the complaining to the mod is a little over the top. just do us all a favor and post reads on the rest of us, while you think its me, you still havent posted about anyone else.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 449, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 447, Thespio wrote:@mod, do we have a player for every slot or is someone named replacement?
Yes. Apologies for not adjusting it.

Thank you for informing me.
Appreciate it! Just want to make sure we dont have an empty slot that cant claim later!
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Thespio »

Numbers is active and hasnt removed their vote, crusty also hasnt removed their vote but it looks like they really havent been active, i see numbers scum lurking at this point.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 455, Doughboy wrote:mod I can no longer play with thespio. You will either have to replace me or him. Sorry I refuse to be subject to trolling and insults anymore.
:facepalm: M8 im not trying to upset you, you are simply taking offense to the fact that i think you are town playing poorly. That or you are a scum role cop who pulled doc off someone who hasnt claimed, or you false claiming.

I could call you a liar. does that upset you? this isnt a personal thing, its us all pressuring you. Tell you what, i dont intend to offend you so if you would like all call you poor town, or town who plays like scum? what do you want me to call you tunneling and claiming when you dont need to? :facepalm:

also of course you are going to get accused of stuff you arent, this is mafia, in game, not in the media section...
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 457, Doughboy wrote:I’m not your fucking m8.

I’ve asked you at least 5 or 6 times to explain why I did that’s antitown. You refused to answer. That’s name calling.

You also said I was being anecdotal after I proved to you I wasn’t.

Your entire iso is to intentionally try to troll me. Once I caught your “mistake” you or skitter thought maybe that was me trying to soft doctor so you went in with the role fishing.

I will say if you are actually town, I’ve outlined many things you’ve done that are antitown. Unfortunately outside of me claiming doctor, which was the right play after it’s confirmed you were role fishing, I haven’t done anything else antitown.

The fact you can’t even explain these things just confirms it was a lie and thus intentionally trolling.

Good riddance.

Btw if you don’t lynch thespio, me claiming is wasted. Please don’t lynch anyone else or you’ve hurt town
we can get into this again, but your reason for ignoring hammer was you did it before as town, that anecdotal, just because you insist it isnt doent make you right. numbers make you right. I explained why i consider you anti-town, and no you wont get anyone banned or replaced because you have thin skin. I WALKED AWAY FROM YOU AND YOU CLAIMED, just pointing it out again.

Also im town, so if im lynched town goes into lylo which hurts town.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 460, skitter30 wrote:i think he's planning on replacing out so i think this argument can probably be laid to rest
Exhausting day, What are your thoughts about numbers being active after claim but not having posts?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 462, skitter30 wrote:you mean active on site?

yeah i'm a little bit suspicious of him because i can tell he's posting elsewhere but he isn't posting here all that much
its doesnt seem likely he isnt checking in on the game even though he isnt posting.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 464, Doughboy wrote:
In post 459, Thespio wrote:

I’ve asked you at least 5 or 6 times to explain why I did that’s antitown. You refused to answer. That’s name calling.

Your entire iso is to intentionally try to troll me. Once I caught your “mistake” you or skitter thought maybe that was me trying to soft doctor so you went in with the role fishing.

I will say if you are actually town, I’ve outlined many things you’ve done that are antitown. Unfortunately outside of me claiming doctor, which was the right play after it’s confirmed you were role fishing, I haven’t done anything else antitown.

The fact you can’t even explain these things just confirms it was a lie and thus intentionally trolling.

Good riddance.

Btw if you don’t lynch thespio, me claiming is wasted. Please don’t lynch anyone else or you’ve hurt town
we can get into this again, but your reason for ignoring hammer was you did it before as town, that anecdotal, just because you insist it isnt doent make you right. numbers make you right. I explained why i consider you anti-town, and no you wont get anyone banned or replaced because you have thin skin. I WALKED AWAY FROM YOU AND YOU CLAIMED, just pointing it out again.

Is that really how it happened? No. Another misrep.
In post 207, Doughboy wrote:we aren't talking about game theory.
We are talking reality. The sad fact is lots of townies quick hammer,
some
have a policy to always quick hammer on day 1
, and
others just think it's funny.
quick hammers aren't AI imo, but you are free to have a different opinion.

The first quote and bolded number 1 - I proved this true earlier by quoting from a thread in mafia discussion. Thus not anecdotal

Bonded number 2 - I can find an example of one if you really want me to

Bolded number 3 - I provided example of that earlier also

The anecdotal part I wasn’t even 100% sure at the time I did it.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest I’m right and it’s definitely not anecdotal. Where is your evidence?

Show me your proof that your belief is supported by others on site and not anecdotal.

I’ll wait.

retract my replacement

I’ll give you 12 hours to support your claims or admit you falsely accused me of being anecdotal and you were guilty of it.

(expired on 2018-12-05 07:45:02)

Good riddance.

some
, and

The first quote and bolded number 1 - I proved this true earlier by quoting from a thread in mafia discussion. Thus not anecdotal

There is plenty of evidence to suggest I’m right and it’s definitely not anecdotal. Where is your evidence?

Show me your proof that your belief is supported by others on site and not anecdotal.

I’ll wait.

retract my replacement

I’ll give you 12 hours to support your claims or admit you falsely accused me of being anecdotal and you were guilty of it.

M8, here:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Quickhammer
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/anecdotal

(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

Your quote:
In post 207, Doughboy wrote:The sad fact is lots of townies quick hammer, some have a policy to always quick hammer on day 1, and others just think it's funny. quick hammers aren't AI imo, but you are free to have a different opinion.

you saying that quickhammers arent AI because you did it once.
Your personal experience doesnt make it real.

and heres this sites definition:
A Quickhammer (sometimes seen as QH) is a technique (usually) used by scum to secure a lynch by hammering a player before anyone can react.

DO ME A FAVOR, town to town here, vt to doc, stay in this game. Help town win, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look at numbers. ask yourself 'why is he posting on the site elsewhere but not taking his vote off our tracker?'
please.

I conceded that the hammer its self might not be guarenteed which is why we talked about numbers correcting the self hammers tags was susp, its something you could see in a scumchat.

pedit:

You gave up on waiting really quick, also you only had 3 points and they were all for the same thing. read my post. reply with your read or please replace out.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Thespio »

Doughboy, your anti-town behavior is annoying, i would appreciate it if you would stop, i quoted you, if you think my quote is wrong quote me and quote what i was quoting and highlight what i cut out, or added.

Aaand im done, i will only reply to your reads, i hope everyone understands this spat is a waste of our little time, i hope we get crusty and numbers on here soon so we can question them.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 473, Doughboy wrote:Tracker guy/Crusty/numbers hard town.
Thanks, so why do you find the two people on our PR hard town?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 476, Doughboy wrote:sorry for the sake of the game it’s best if I stop discussion with you. It’s clear you just want to push my buttons. Besides I already answered that question. I can’t hand hold you anymore. You’re obviously a grown person who knows how that read
I dont see the why, i see you do. so why, theyre both on your counterpart. so what makes you hard town them?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Thespio »

Spoiler:
In post 194, Doughboy wrote:When a player claims scum it’s easy for scum to stay off the wagon. So I’m with overkill in that regard. I don’t know why anyone thinks my vote looked bad, a player claimed scum and asked to be lynched. I don’t see why any townie would do such a thing. I actually think maybe we should lynch numbers but I need to catch up on the game better.
In post 232, Doughboy wrote:I don’t like the votes for numbers. You don’t even have a reason and the reason the other person gave is bad.
In post 248, Doughboy wrote:
In post 245, Thespio wrote:
In post 231, Doughboy wrote:I don’t have any reads. I was behind day 1, town trolled and ruined the game and I don’t really know where to go from here. You can’t analzy the lynch wagon. You can’t analyze the NK. It’s basically day 1 all over again.
Freudian Slip?
Doughboy wrote:I don’t like the votes for numbers. You don’t even have a reason and the reason the other person gave is bad.
So you’re reaction to a quick hammer makes me susp. You wrote it off so easy, and the fact you don’t think d1 was substantial in anyway makes me susp too. Numbers corrected the post instead of questioning the post, that definitely enough for susp. You are my number one scum lean rn though.
1. What?
2. Ok
In post 306, Thespio wrote:I think ive thoroughly explained it was a misunderstanding, also your vote is from before, you said the reason was because of my policy lynch push. which i had to drop when the player subbed out

2. Just because you moved on due to the player replacing out doesn’t excuse your previous scummy push

3. And you didn’t really move that far from it, you voted numbers for not being concerned with the hammer. That’s you basically scum reading the hammer (which you shouldn’t) and instead of going after the person who did it, you are going after the people who realize it wasn’t anything to scum read.

You still come off looking bad. You should have at least stuck with your push despite the replacement.
In post 329, Doughboy wrote:
In post 325, Thespio wrote:
In post 324, NotNova wrote:Thespio, are you implying a Numbers/Doughboy scumteam?
What is antitown about what I doing exactly?
In post 363, Doughboy wrote:
In post 361, NotNova wrote:
In post 355, Doughboy wrote:
In post 351, NotNova wrote:That being you, yeah? Where's the scum incentive there? FMPOV that's not a prudent thing to do as scum. It'd be easy enough to stay on starry/crusty and try to convince you instead. Objectively I think switching votes there is more +town than +scum, unless you think there's scum incentive for him to antagonize you specifically.
Attacking lhf like I said earlier. It’s easy for scum to take advantage of a player who quick hammers. It’s easy to get people on board that quick hammers are scummy, because they are.
I meant specifically that him "switching votes" to someone who said "quickhammers aren't scummy" implies you're taking issue with him voting you, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

If I'm correctly interpreting your statement, I want to know what exactly makes him switching vote to you scummy.
He originally voted starry for quick hammering. Then he moved to numbers for not being concerned about the hammer. Neither of those I feel we’re good votes outside of pressure, but since he is saying he thinks the self hammer isAI, when it isn’t, I personally find it suspicious.
In post 376, Doughboy wrote:
In post 370, Thespio wrote:Tell me, what do you think of numbers correcting the hammer? Why do you think the hammer is town? Why do you think there’s a doctor not anything else? How do you know there’s one if you aren’t it?
I already have my thoughts on numbers correcting the hammer.
I don’t think the hammer is town. I’ve explained this like 4 times already. It’s NAI.
I didn’t say I think there is a doctor and not anything else.
I never said I know there is one. Why the misrep?
In post 409, Doughboy wrote:Look. We can win this game easy peasy if he is scum. Especially if this is column c, which it is if he’s scum.

Tracker is clear, I’d be clear, numbers and the quick hammer would be cleared and any person tracked is either clear or caught.

Good riddance.

some
, and

I’ll wait.

retract my replacement

In post 466, Doughboy wrote:@over
@crusty
@numbers.

Please vote thespio
In post 473, Doughboy wrote:
In post 468, Thespio wrote:reply with your read or please replace out.
You/skitter scum.

Tracker guy/Crusty/numbers hard town.

Everyone else town by default.

Until proven otherwise I feel prett strongly about these reads and I will not consider lynching anyone outside you or skitter.

You have done the most harm, you’ve lied, you push votes with bad reasonings, and you’re trolling.

That’s where I’m at. Don’t like it? Move on. I’ll argue with you all day and night. That’s what I’m good at, that’s what i was trying to avoid but you Cleary want a fight so like rocky, I’ll bring the fight
In post 474, Doughboy wrote:
In post 472, Thespio wrote:Doughboy, your anti-town behavior is annoying, i would appreciate it if you would stop, i quoted you, if you think my quote is wrong quote me and quote what i was quoting and highlight what i cut out, or added.

Aaand im done, i will only reply to your reads, i hope everyone understands this spat is a waste of our little time, i hope we get crusty and numbers on here soon so we can question them.
I’m not being anti town. I’ve asked you to please stop. Now I need to find who runs thIs site.

this is your iso with numbers, i dont see a reason.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Thespio »

@doughboy, im trying to understand, you gotta help me out here.
@skitter I agree, which is why im not doing it anymore, im trying to get his actual read.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 478, Thespio wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 248, Doughboy wrote:
In post 245, Thespio wrote:
Freudian Slip?
1. What?
2. Ok

In post 329, Doughboy wrote:
In post 325, Thespio wrote:
What is antitown about what I doing exactly?
In post 363, Doughboy wrote:
In post 361, NotNova wrote:
In post 355, Doughboy wrote:
In post 351, NotNova wrote:That being you, yeah? Where's the scum incentive there? FMPOV that's not a prudent thing to do as scum. It'd be easy enough to stay on starry/crusty and try to convince you instead. Objectively I think switching votes there is more +town than +scum, unless you think there's scum incentive for him to antagonize you specifically.
Attacking lhf like I said earlier. It’s easy for scum to take advantage of a player who quick hammers. It’s easy to get people on board that quick hammers are scummy, because they are.
I meant specifically that him "switching votes" to someone who said "quickhammers aren't scummy" implies you're taking issue with him voting you, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

If I'm correctly interpreting your statement, I want to know what exactly makes him switching vote to you scummy.
He originally voted starry for quick hammering. Then he moved to numbers for not being concerned about the hammer. Neither of those I feel we’re good votes outside of pressure, but since he is saying he thinks the self hammer isAI, when it isn’t, I personally find it suspicious.
In post 376, Doughboy wrote:
In post 370, Thespio wrote:Tell me, what do you think of numbers correcting the hammer? Why do you think the hammer is town? Why do you think there’s a doctor not anything else? How do you know there’s one if you aren’t it?
I already have my thoughts on numbers correcting the hammer.
I don’t think the hammer is town. I’ve explained this like 4 times already. It’s NAI.
I didn’t say I think there is a doctor and not anything else.
I never said I know there is one. Why the misrep?
In post 409, Doughboy wrote:Look. We can win this game easy peasy if he is scum. Especially if this is column c, which it is if he’s scum.

Tracker is clear, I’d be clear, numbers and the quick hammer would be cleared and any person tracked is either clear or caught.

Good riddance.

some
, and

I’ll wait.

retract my replacement

In post 466, Doughboy wrote:@over
@crusty
@numbers.

Please vote thespio
In post 473, Doughboy wrote:
In post 468, Thespio wrote:reply with your read or please replace out.
You/skitter scum.

Tracker guy/Crusty/numbers hard town.

Everyone else town by default.

Until proven otherwise I feel prett strongly about these reads and I will not consider lynching anyone outside you or skitter.

You have done the most harm, you’ve lied, you push votes with bad reasonings, and you’re trolling.

That’s where I’m at. Don’t like it? Move on. I’ll argue with you all day and night. That’s what I’m good at, that’s what i was trying to avoid but you Cleary want a fight so like rocky, I’ll bring the fight
In post 474, Doughboy wrote:
In post 472, Thespio wrote:Doughboy, your anti-town behavior is annoying, i would appreciate it if you would stop, i quoted you, if you think my quote is wrong quote me and quote what i was quoting and highlight what i cut out, or added.

I’m not being anti town. I’ve asked you to please stop. Now I need to find who runs thIs site.

this is your iso with numbers, i dont see a reason.
@doughboy, im trying to understand, you gotta help me out here.
you have no read or any reason posted in the past, please quote it if you do.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 485, skitter30 wrote:
In post 482, Doughboy wrote:
In post 479, skitter30 wrote:i think this is a tvt argument
You sort of have the say that. He’s your partner
no, i'm saying that because i think you're both town
Hes not very easy to reason with, im hoping that me being strait to the point and not discussing anything except what we need as town will be sufficient enough to solve this disconnect.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 483, Doughboy wrote:Stupid typo
Also, who did you heal last night?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 489, Doughboy wrote:
In post 487, Thespio wrote:
In post 483, Doughboy wrote:Stupid typo
Also, who did you heal last night?
Someone I now regret saving.

Awwwwwwwwww <3

look im serious, if im missing it PLEASE quote it! to help the town. it will either make me look dumb, or you can write it again and the town will understand your view!
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 492, Doughboy wrote:It’s poe. That’s implied after you flip scum.
well of course, you wouldnt regret heling me ;)

So numbers has barely any posts, are you just towning him because you sr me and i sr him?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 494, Doughboy wrote:Yes.
If i flip scum it would be logical to kill skitter, if i dont what will you do?

If i had posted what numbers did would it have made you sr me harder or less?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 496, Doughboy wrote:I have no idea what you’re trying to say
Say you lynch me, I flip town, then what’s the plan?

Also if I had been the one to correct the tags on a quickhammer. Post on the site and ignore the game, and have my vote on a town pr. Would you say it makes me more or less scummy?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 515, Doughboy wrote:we get a tracker result. your best bet is to get him on board because as far as I can tell, thespio scum slipped by role fishing. That is why I was so in tune to it when it was going on. He knows the setup. how you can ignore that is just beyond me which is why you have to be his partner. Nova, well I can't say what I think about him not seeing it.

we are stuck I guess.

We really need to stop for a second, that’s fine if you think I’ll flip scum.And I said earlier I’m fine dying today if we aren’t going to catch scum because I dislike LYLO situations. but, if I don’t then what? I still say we go numbers, or crusty.

VOTE: crusty

Also wasn’t fishing you’re role and I posted your quotes.

Just tell me, if you flip me and I’m VT what are our plans? That way we know what to do and who were tracking.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 516, skitter30 wrote:He can only get a hard guilty tho - cant get an inno if we nolynch

I also dont like that he dissapeared either

Idk ill check throughout the day and see whats happening

It’s my 2nd anniversary. Sorry! :D
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 515, Doughboy wrote:we get a tracker result. your best bet is to get him on board because as far as I can tell, thespio scum slipped by role fishing. That is why I was so in tune to it when it was going on. He knows the setup. how you can ignore that is just beyond me which is why you have to be his partner. Nova, well I can't say what I think about him not seeing it.

we are stuck I guess.

No, a NL is bad. We’re in the same boat tomorrow if we lynch or not. Killing me is better! Then the ratio of scum to town is more reasonable. You have a better chance of catching town.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 520, skitter30 wrote:oh sorry, i wasn't talking about you, but rather overkill

but congrats :)
Thanks, I will be lite today but lynch me if you can’t get a crusty or numbers. That way you guys have a better chance tomorrow.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 513, Doughboy wrote:Today, a no lynch is better than a mislynch actually.
Dont NL, I’ll self hammer tonight if you can get 3 and can’t seem to get past me
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Thespio »

VOTE: Thespio
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Thespio »

I’m at L1
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Thespio »

Doughboy, what are we doing here?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 544, skitter30 wrote:notnova you're beginning to make me a little paranoid that you might be scum with thespio
This is offputting because you and him are the same when it comes to my wagon.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 544, skitter30 wrote:notnova you're beginning to make me a little paranoid that you might be scum with thespio
In post 547, Doughboy wrote:
In post 545, Thespio wrote:Doughboy, what are we doing here?
Waiting for you the be lynched.
Definition of anti town
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 553, Doughboy wrote:
In post 549, Thespio wrote:Definition of anti town
Please tell me how trying to lynch scum is anti town
Dude you suck at this, you call for a NL and you can’t read more then one person, you take wverything personal. YOU ARE ANTITOWN at its finest. I’m leaving my vote here hoping to be extended quick hammered because I don’t want to play with this dunce.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Thespio »

This is my game plan for you doughboy, flip me VT I’m sure you are all town, so track numbers or crusty, then lynch them. Sound good? I know you don’t know how to play but when I flip town I hope you are in a puddle justbdeep enough to soak your socks, and the next time you poop it burns a little.

@my other town, hopefully this idiot can not tunnel tomorrow but with overkill being afk idk if we have enough power to lynch anyone else.

PEDIT:

@doughboy, you idiot, we knew there was a tracker, the ods are 1:3. Easier then random lynching scum at this point. And you should reread our discussion, I told you I was done, I walked away and you claimed.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 568, skitter30 wrote:also let's try not to get personal please :]
I’ve tried teaching, guiding, asking questions, pointing out facts they agree with, there’s no reasoning with it so I’m trying a semi pathos route at this point. Perhaps he will get mad, prove to me I’m wrong by actually looking at everyone and then we will win
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 572, Doughboy wrote:
In post 565, Thespio wrote:I told you I was done, I walked away and you claimed.
I was actually writing the post when you “walked away” so I didn’t see you walk away.

But that doesn’t excuse you are still scum
Wait you recognize I was leaving but still think I was baiting you? No point in this question because you will act sarcastic.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 576, Doughboy wrote:
In post 571, NotNova wrote:Doughboy needs to peek out of his tunnel and vote someone else.
No. The inactives need to show up and do something. I don’t need to vote somebody I’m town reading. That’s playing against my win condition
This isn’t true btw, you’re asking us to do this.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 583, Doughboy wrote:
In post 579, Thespio wrote:
In post 576, Doughboy wrote:
In post 571, NotNova wrote:Doughboy needs to peek out of his tunnel and vote someone else.
No. The inactives need to show up and do something. I don’t need to vote somebody I’m town reading. That’s playing against my win condition
This isn’t true btw, you’re asking us to do this.
Voting town reads is absolutely playing against my win condition. I’m asking people to lynch confirmed scum. That’s different really. I know for a fact you are scum. Your role fishing and knowledge of doctor cofnfirmed it to me.

I don’t care what anyone else does anymore. I can only lead a horse to water, can’t make it drink.

You aren’t tr them, you said you tr because you sr me but that’s not a tr
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 587, Doughboy wrote:Don’t tell me what is and isn’t a tr
You are one dense loaf of bread and we are going to lose because you didn’t sit long enough
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 591, Doughboy wrote:Overkill hid his activity. Says last login was 5 am my time. Obviously that’s false.

Did everyone post saying they don’t cc?
We have 2 afks who haven’t made any claim otherwise no
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 593, Doughboy wrote:This game is so frustrating. Either we have a townies lurking or a townie role fishing

We’re fucked no matter what
M8 I legit want roll fishing, and you are my m8 because we’re both town. Like I said when we had the doctor spat, I miss read the posts that were made in the 10 minutes between when I started and ended my post.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 593, Doughboy wrote:This game is so frustrating. Either we have a townies lurking or a townie role fishing

Reason with me here doughboy, say I’m town, does that make skitter no longer a sr? And who would you lynch next? Humor me.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 596, Doughboy wrote:
In post 594, Thespio wrote:

M8 I legit want roll fishing, and you are my m8 because we’re both town. Like I said when we had the doctor spat, I miss read the posts that were made in the 10 minutes between when I started and ended my post.
And when you claimed I mentioned doctor first when I did?

Yeah sorry m8. There was no possible way you saw me claim doctor. You were clearly projecting.
I’m on an iPhone 6 I work for the govt in a dark building, I didn’t see you were quoting which is why I asked if you were soft claiming. Which if you were t doc would be something someone could CC.

It doesn’t help skum but it does help town if they know what you would do if I wasn’t your sr, does that mean you think NotNova is scum? Do you think it’s odd numbers and crusty haven’t moved their vote? Do you think overkill might be lying? Do you think skitter is scum because they flipped on nova for having the same opinion?

If your going to die it doesn’t hurt you.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 597, Doughboy wrote:
In post 595, Thespio wrote:

Reason with me here doughboy, say I’m town, does that make skitter no longer a sr? And who would you lynch next? Humor me.
I’m dead tonight. Scum has no choice. So my reads won’t matter. That’s why I want to lynch who I want today. It’s bad enough some idiot claimed scum as town.

I am now in a situation where either town played towards scum win condition or scum slipped and is being town read.

Either situation is depressing
Imagine us collaborating leading to us deducing both scum and you are the last townie to die. Legit claim then.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Thespio »

^your play would have won town the game if we do.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 601, Doughboy wrote:The funny thing is all this started because you wouldn’t listen to me about quick hammers. It’s funny how your stubbornness ultimately caused mine.

Y’all want me to switch but nobody is actually trying to convince me with reasons. Why are these other people scum?

Why is numbers scum?
Why is crusty bread scum?

The post by one has me fucked up btw.

I’m completely mind fucked with this entire game.

UNVOTE:

Until I can wrap my head around things.
We’re both pretty stubborn, I can give you the ld on them.

Numbers:
Lurking, active posts on site but not in this game
Helped starrydash (now crusty) with the hammer
Was a pushing force on overkill and still has their vote on him despite no CC

Crusty(starrydash)
Starry was a brand new player so it’s believable that they could have hammered as one BUT because numbers looks scummy it almost looks like they mentored starry into it.
Posts are very scattered and they posted after the claim of tracker. Which would imply they knew about it and left their vote on a townie.
Also lurking

Looking at that do you have any opinions?

PEDIT
NotNovas quote with crusty also came when I hadn’t even looked at overkill yet.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Thespio »

Crusty was also on today
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Thespio »

VOTE: crusty
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Thespio »

Can we get a VC when you get a chance?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Thespio »

@mod can you prod crusty and can we get a VC
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 618, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Whoa, what even happened here? Give me a moment to get caught up.
Also UNVOTE: 0verki11
Let us know when you are
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 620, 0verki11 wrote:Crusty or Number are preffered lynch imo

What posts put you there?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Thespio »

<3
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 626, skitter30 wrote:
In post 618, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Whoa, what even happened here? Give me a moment to get caught up.
I almost want jumble more tbh, but im fine with crusty too
I was like, YES! Activity! Then they left.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 626, skitter30 wrote:
I almost want jumble more tbh, but im fine with crusty too
I’ve been leaning towards numbers, no cc on his part
VOTE: Numbers
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 635, Doughboy wrote:In case this game is locked when I wake up. Good bye and GR
I wish we could play longer brother, you just turned around.

@numbers L1- I suggest you post your reads
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 637, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Sorry - got caught up with a fair amount of stuff. Here’s my thoughts.

0verki11 claimed tracker. Then things started getting heated between Thespio and Doughboy about my hammer encouragement. And then Doughboy reported him and threatened to leave but didn’t leave. Personally, I think Doughboy might be town, albeit a frustrating one at times.
Well, you couldn’t say you’re scum any louder, you’re general playstyle this game has been disconnected, I know it looks like you’re trying to get back into mafia based on your footer, which to me would mean you don’t have a lot of commitment and as scum it requires a ton. So to me you being away for so long looks like you just aren’t sure you want to commit to a game that as scum will take so much of your time.

This read is a joke though, it’s a recap of what we already know. We know overkill claimed, and the 10 page fight, we know that doughboy is innocent. Roleclaim. Really all you can do.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 641, skitter30 wrote:i mean a claim isn't really relevant at this point -if he didn't cc upon seeing the doc/tracker claims he's presumably just a vt (or scum)
i'm heading to bed nowish and i doubt i'll be around before deadline again
Tbh I don’t think he saw doc claim. Wasn’t In His summary
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 645, Doughboy wrote:Now we wait.
Hope you make it through to the other side... or I dont, because if you do it will mean we have dumb scum or you lied....
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Thespio »

Thats not great^ Skitter was killed, but meanwhile we have a doc who is alive. I dont know if anyone replaced crusty who is the only one who hasnt CC.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 651, Doughboy wrote:This should be interesting
Good to see you alive and kicking, im leaning newbie mafia or its Notnova and they know we would find you susp because you didnt die.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 658, Doughboy wrote:
In post 655, Thespio wrote:Thats not great^ Skitter was killed, but meanwhile we have a doc who is alive. I dont know if anyone replaced crusty who is the only one who hasnt CC.
per the player list yellow replaced crusty. The mod would not end night without a replacement.

tracker should have tracked crusty's slot hopefully.
Yesterday you said you had a new way you were reading people and notnova fit that read, care to explain?

also now that we are on better terms how do you read me? and ex-crusty slot?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 659, NotNova wrote:Just as a reminder, @YellowSnow, you should explicitly claim your role when you are active. If you have any Night results, claim those also.
How do you feel about the living doctor? and how do you read me/crusty?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 663, Doughboy wrote:this is the 2nd newbie game I have played where scum chose not to kill me as the outed PR. I am assuming it's yellow who didn't realize I am doc but it very well could be wifom.
Wifom is what im afraid of at this point, Im not willing to lynch you or OK until a CC is made, NotNova and I arent CC, so if yellow does we lynch them, if they dont we are looking at a pool of Yellow, NotNova, and me. Tonight you die, which leaves us at Mylo/Lylo.

If im lynched we have a final group of OK, Notnova, and Yellow. Ok should track Yellow, and we win based on the invest no matter what. I would prefer if we lynch someone we vote yellow, just on the basis of activity and crusty. I scum read crusty, also that slot seems less active, which means no matter its an ez day tomorrow if we even have a tomorrow.

VOTE: Yellow
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Thespio »

Yellow is L-1 btw, so no one vote him until we have heard from tracker and yellow
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 667, Doughboy wrote:UNVOTE:

consider my vote on him. no need to rush
Fair enough, play some wifom with me, I believe yellow, as a newbie may have missed your claim. So i could buy an attack on skitter rather then you, BUT if it was intentional who would have done it?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Thespio »

Ok well, short day.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Thespio »

our mod is on VLA for a week... do you think that they will notice?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 674, NotNova wrote:I think mods usually get replacements for such long V/LA — I have high hopes. Town basically won anyway, at the very least the game doesn't get abandoned.
True, even if yellow flipped scum with no CC this far in I think its pretty set in stone.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 685, Doughboy wrote:that IC thread was a great read. Would definitely read again
You thought i was evil :(
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Thespio »

Wait, the dead have returned before the game is over! the haunting!
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Thespio »

Wait, im blind, nvm
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 698, skitter30 wrote:gg all

tough to yellowsnow, lynched without even posting :(

they replaced into a tough spot unfortunately; at best i think they could have staved the lynch off a day if they had not been tracked but givne the gamestate i think it would have been really tough for them to pull out a win here

(also imo scum should have always killed the doc; i think killing me was probably a function of not havinga chance to have read the game)
If i were them i would have claimed Tracker, crusty looked like they were about to CC with their last post, stated it was OK, then maybe we would lynch OK, then they would have lost. tough game.

also its done now so you can discuss this game. ;)

@all, ill be modding a mini normal in a little bit, if you all would like to join i would appreciate it! first time on this site and i think you are all swell.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 708, Mewtaph wrote:The interactions around the YyottaCat D1 policy brought out tons of obv town gold imo.

That's probably the most I've got out of the lynch probably ever from someone I thought was town? I think everyone was pretty reasonable on where they were at regarding YyottaCat and why they were the lynch for that day, while starrydash kind of just skipped the whole discussing phase to "oh yeah, hammer time".
And numbers throwing their hat in
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 711, Doughboy wrote:
In post 700, skitter30 wrote:if most people disagree with you it might be a sign that you're wrong or should reconsider
Usually true but the other game that just finished I was right even though everyone disagreed. Hell a townie faked an inno he disagreed so much lol.

I’ll just stop pushing hard. Drop a vote and move on
I think you were fine, i got why you thought i was guilty.

I was scummy iyo>i left doctor claim as a role to counter tracker> i then asked if you were doctor (which only maf would 100% know layout other then you)

you just didnt bend the knee very easily.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 715, NotNova wrote:TBH Thespio you did a really good job IMO, I'm seeing a big improvement over our last game, you spewed alignment terrifically in this game.

Self-voting on D2 was the most shining town move I've seen in my life ;)
I played here a few years back, then I ran them off site, then I got a new job, was trying to find a way to pass time and remembered this site, was a good warm up! I think town accepting death is a plain way to show alignment, but since we needed a lynch and doughboy wouldn’t leave me be I was willing to dip.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 711, Doughboy wrote:
In post 700, skitter30 wrote:if most people disagree with you it might be a sign that you're wrong or should reconsider
Usually true but the other game that just finished I was right even though everyone disagreed. Hell a townie faked an inno he disagreed so much lol.

I’ll just stop pushing hard. Drop a vote and move on
Hey no hard feelings btw, I was a have done PFD for so long im just used to pushing buttons to try to adjust peoples thinking, getting you mad is really a last resort, and you tunneled so hard i found it was detrimental, as soon as you flipped though (pride being your button imo) we won.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 720, NotNova wrote:As usual it's about context. Self-voting as any alignment is 99% of the time a garbage move — but you recognized odd > even as far as town chances go and offered yourself up for grabs which is no scum's instinct.

Would be a pretty brave gambit from scum though, but I'll bet anything the risk/reward ratio on that skews heavily risk in that situation
yeah it played out well, wait... did doughboy not doctor anyone... @doughboy, hey punk :p
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Thespio »

^ yeah, i know skitters in another game, but I think theres a mini that needs 3 more. You get to play with doughboy again, why wouldnt you want to play!
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Thespio »

Doughboy you better be in mine :p
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #140) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 730, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Good game, everyone (even though I was a complete mess as scum).
Your heart is too pure
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 733, YellowSnow wrote:Hi everyone what did I miss? Who is scum?
We killed you :p
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #142) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Thespio »

In post 737, YellowSnow wrote:I'm not sure why I replaced in.
Join another game!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”