The Worst (0):
Shining Dreamers (0):
Reasonably Clever (0):
Chemist1422 (0):

Not Voting: Reasonably Clever, Chemist1422, Alonzo

With
alive it's
to lynch.

The day ends (expired on 2019-04-21 00:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2247, Wiisp wrote:why?
Pushing PB would be an absolutely bizarre agenda to push as scum, so if he's scum he's doing it purely to look town.

...And I don't really see why anyone would ever give him townpoints for that.

Ergo, he didn't do it as scum, so he must have done it as town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Wiisp »

In post 2251, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2247, Wiisp wrote:why?
Pushing PB would be an absolutely bizarre agenda to push as scum, so if he's scum he's doing it purely to look town.

...And I don't really see why anyone would ever give him townpoints for that.

Ergo, he didn't do it as scum, so he must have done it as town.
so what exactly is your scum PoE?
and I don't necessarily agree with it being bizarre, Pinkball is an ez push imo (I'm not saying he's a LHF), cause he's definitely not the definition of a lock town

1. Purely doing it to look town, I agree
2. Pinkball is probably never getting lynched today, so its a safe train
3. if he actually didn't care, he wouldn't feel the need to drop a half-assed read on top of the vote to justify it

Conclusion: Roster is playing more towards an agenda, whether you believe it or not, and he cares more about looking town than hunting
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Reasonably Clever »

I mean, I'm pretty sure you *might* get lynched today wiisp, but it's like, super unlikely, especially if you're actually scum and therefore have teammates you could talk out of bussing you.

So yes, any votes on wiisp are, imo, mostly wasted right now, but I appreciate seeing people on the record.

Fuck I had something else I noticed and wanted to comment on, but no idea wtf it was. I'll be back when I figure it out.

-Cerb
Hydra of Cerberus v666 and Nancy Drew 39
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:46 am

My scum PoE? Uh... most of the players?

I really don't know what you mean by "safe train," I don't really see scum players specifically voting people because they don't think they'll be lynched. If anything that seems like something only a very experienced player would do anyway. And I really don't understand 3 at all, I don't see what qualifies you to make the judgement on what roster does and doesn't think is a good idea to do as town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Wiisp »

In post 2253, Reasonably Clever wrote:I mean, I'm pretty sure you *might* get lynched today wiisp, but it's like, super unlikely, especially if you're actually scum and therefore have teammates you could talk out of bussing you.

So yes, any votes on wiisp are, imo, mostly wasted right now, but I appreciate seeing people on the record.

Fuck I had something else I noticed and wanted to comment on, but no idea wtf it was. I'll be back when I figure it out.

-Cerb
well if I'm mafia that case never happens, cause I always tell my partners to buss me, so I guess I just die then?
#feelsbad
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1774, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1773, Papyrus wrote:Why is Vedith town, Wiisp?
no one in that list is "town", I think RWBY and Dann are above the others by a long shot, and Chemist for my own reasons
TLDR: as of right now, I don't feel an agenda coming out of him
I agree with this

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1789, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1785, Wiisp wrote:
Spoiler: Nom
In post 128, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 108, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 48, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 45, Wiisp wrote:who is GoT? the dude with the creepy gif avatar, that keeps posting in the undertale font?
WHO ARE YOU CALLING CREEPY EXACTLY???

CHECK MY NAME, IT IS RIGHT ABOVE MY MAGNIFICENT AVATAR!!!
Do you have any actual reads yet, thought about the game, etc?
WELL... I THINK A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ARE... UNNECESSARY???
I FEEL LIKE WHATEVER RWBY AND GOT ARE ARGUING ABOUT IS FAIRLY SMALL AND IT CAUSED DISCORD OVER A MISUNDERSTANDING.
AND THAT MISUNDERSTANDING WAS CAUSED BY WIISP ORIGINALLY! THE ONE THAT CALLED ME CREEPY!!!

TOO MUCH POSTING TOO.
I DIDN'T KNOW HYDRAS WERE SO TALKATIVE!!! WOWIE!!!

NOT THAT ANY OF THIS MATTERS, ALL I WANT IS TO CAPTURE A HUMAN.
In post 310, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 303, Wiisp wrote:VOTE: nomnomnom
what are your thoughts, a lot of echoing the thread, and very little stances?
what are your scum leans atm?
In post 186, nomnomnom wrote:
Dannflor wrote:Hot Lightning votes are better than Vedith votes rnow
I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT!!!

VOTE: HOT LIGHTNING

STILL SEARCHING FOR HUMANS, BY THE WAY.
explain why this deserved a vote?
YOUR VOTE IS ODD CONSIDERING YOUR STANCE ON THE FACT THAT FOR YOU, ONE OF RWBY OR GOT IS SCUM. WHY THE VOTE ON TOP OF THAT???

THIS DESERVES A VOTE BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE I WANT MY VOTE TO BE FOR NOW, AND I WANT TO PUSH THIS WAGON. SIMPLE ENOUGH!!!

I AM ALSO REALLY NOT WILLING TO DELVE IN THE WALLS YOU GUYS ARE WRITING, THIS IS HONESTLY TOO MUCH TO READ AND IN MY EXPERIENCE IT'S OFTEN ON DETAILS THAT TURN OUT TO BE IRRELEVANT LATER.

CONSIDER I AM MAKING MY OWN INVESTIGATION HERE!!! I AM ALSO STILL IN SEARCH OF A HUMAN, TO CAPTURE THEM!!!
In post 319, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 314, Wiisp wrote: i regret asking you to talk, solely because reading your posts hurt my eyes due to the font
You know how mafia win games, by not being pressured, you havent done anything, thats jump out as me as game solving behavior
then push the wagon, slapping your vote on the train doesnt due much of anything

also I later clarified my stance on the matter later on, i said it was just to point out I dont really think they are w/w from what ive seen and their conversations
I stated there was a possibility of them both being villagers
YOU ARE LIKE A JAVA DEVELOPER.
JAVA DEVELOPERS LIKE TO THINK THEY DO A LOT BECAUSE THEY WRITE A LOT OF STUFF.

THERE'S ANOTHER WORD FOR THAT: IT'S CALLED BLOAT.

YOU AND A FEW OTHERS ARE BLOATING THE THREAD WITH SO MANY WALLS OF TEXTS IT MAKES IT HARD TO REVIEW AND READ AFTERWARDS, SO I AM NOT GOING TO FORCE A READ ON YOU GUYS BECAUSE I SIMPLY CAN'T FOLLOW. INSTEAD I DO SOMETHING I THINK IS MEANINGFUL FOR SOLVING THE GAME IN MY POV. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

I'M SORRY YOU THINK I'M NOT SOLVING THE GAME CORRECTLY, BUT I VERY MUCH AM. I HAVE BEEN VERY TRANSPARENT ABOUT EVERYTHING SO FAR!!!
In post 587, nomnomnom wrote:OKAY I'M GOING TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS, THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE A NIGHTMARE FOR ME BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT TO GO THROUGH AND IT IS EASY TO MISS THINGS IN THIS ENVIRONMENT. I BEST PERFORM WITH FEWER BUT MORE RELEVANT POSTS!!!

SOMETHING REALLY OBVIOUS FROM THE LAST PAGES THOUGH IS THE AMOUNT OF ATE AND EMOTIONALLY-BASED RESPONSES COMING FROM WIISP. I'VE ONLY SEEN THAT FROM TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE: UNSTABLE WRECKS OR SCUMS TRYING TO COME OFF AS AN UNSTABLE WRECK.

@WIISP WHICH ONE ARE YOU???
In post 1137, nomnomnom wrote:SO... MANY... POSTS...
In post 1264, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1260, Wiisp wrote: I dont AtE, what emotion you see is real, can you point out the posts that are irrelevant, thanks
Define too much?
I'M NOT GONNA BOTHER DELVING IN YOUR THOUSAND POSTS BECAUSE I AM NOT A MASOCHIST, BUT BASICALLY I FEEL LIKE YOU POST A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE NOT RELEVANT TO THE GAME AT ALL. LIKE THE PAPYRUS FONT BIT, THAT FELT DRAGGED OUT FOR SOMETHING AS PETTY AS "EW THIS FONT IS UGLY".

OR THE BIT ABOUT MAFIA GAMES ELSEWHERE AND TAKING A FEW PAGES TO DISCUSS THAT BACK AND FORTH. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY GUILTY PARTY HERE, BUT MY POINT STILL STANDS: IT'S NOT RELEVANT, DON'T YOU ALREADY HAVE PAGES AND PAGES TO READ HERE???

YOU ARE ALSO ASKING ME TO DETAIL MY ROLE AND THAT'S PAINTING MY BACK WITH A TARGET. THAT'S WHAT SCUMS DO!!!
In post 1783, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1712, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1574, Team RWBY wrote:is that group of 5 ordered? not sure why nomnom is below
It is indeed.
nom's where they are because when you filter out their posting restriction, take a look at their contribution minus said restriction. I feel most people just went "oh posting restriction, moving on" without bothering to look further.
THE MAJORITY OF MY POSTS HAVE BEEN A CONTRIBUTION, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

I WOULD CONTRIBUTE AND TALK MORE, BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS GAME THAT WRITE WALLS OF TEXT AND IT MAKES IT REALLY HARD TO FOLLOW, OR GIVE A FOLLOW UP, OR HAVE MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE MY THOUGHT ON A WALL OF TEXT, TO THEN BE GREETED BY ANOTHER, WHEN I KNOW THAT THE WALL OF TEXT WILL HAVE ANYTHING BUT WHAT I ASKED. THE THREAD IS OVERLOADED WITH THESE!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE A COHESIVE TOWN WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS??? LET ALONE GOING BACK IN THE FUTURE TO RE-READ IT??? THIS IS MADNESS!!!

I'M ONLY GIVING MY OPINION WHEN IT'S NEEDED AND WHEN I FEEL IT'S DEEPLY IMPORTANT. I READ WHAT'S IN THE THREAD, BUT A LOT OF IT IS EITHER VANITY POSTING OR IRRELEVANT IN MY EYES, ESPECIALLY YOUR BIT ABOUT "SCUM MASTERMINDS AND WHATNOT. I'M HAPPY WITH MY CONTRIBUTION SO FAR ACTUALLY!!!

@RC MY VOTE FOR HOT LIGHTNING IS NOT REGISTERED FOR SOME REASON!!!
7 posts all complaining about pacing... though I'm not denying that you haven't contributed, i just think you are inflating it to be much larger than it is, your contribution I mean
I COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY MY BIGGEST PROBLEM.

AGAIN, I'M AWARE I'VE POSTED MUCH LESS THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE, BUT IM HAPPY ABOUT MY POSTS!!!

In post 1786, Wiisp wrote:@Nom
do you actually scum read Hot?
YES I DO.
Even given our more recent posts?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1855, Wiisp wrote:@rwby
I want a better reason for voting neenie that isn't, "well she hasn't done anything that I explicitly think is townie"
Agreed
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:03 am

Post by the worst »

UNVOTE:
SS WHERE SHOULD I VOTE???
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1937, Alonzo wrote:Hello.

Catching up. Many pages. will take a few hours at least.

and no, I don't roll scum.
You didn’t roll this- you replace in!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:07 am

Anywhere you like that isn't roster, Papyrus, Wiisp, RWBY, Clever, HL, or me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by the worst »

THE ONLY READ THERE I'M NOT COMFORTABLE ON RN IS HL!! HAVE YOU TALKED MUCH ABOUT WHY YOU LIKE THEM?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1991, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Brown Eyes
Actually feeling this too!

VOTE: browneyes

-b
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:11 am

In post 2262, the worst wrote:THE ONLY READ THERE I'M NOT COMFORTABLE ON RN IS HL!! HAVE YOU TALKED MUCH ABOUT WHY YOU LIKE THEM?
It's really not a townread and more of a "I don't feel comfortable lynching a hydra of two lynchbait players D1" read :P
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2263, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 1991, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Brown Eyes
Actually feeling this too!

VOTE: browneyes

-b
why
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: Game of Thrones

I
think
scum!Wiisp gets more upset with me voting him again than he did since if he is scum he's specifically been working to pocket me from my pov.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:14 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: GAME OF THRONES!!! THIS ONE IS GOOD!!
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2046, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2035, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: Hot Lightning

I am
In post 2036, Alonzo wrote:rosterfoster too
In post 2038, Alonzo wrote:and then you dann
Eh, I think Dann is town and still think Hot is a mislynch. I might vote Roster though. His naked sheep on Wiisp looked really bad.
Let me look at rosters iso

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2089, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2087, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1990, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1985, Wiisp wrote:Dreamers is the scummiest in the thread, so you should always be voting there from these reads
pretty sure the Mastina read is obviously a joke
Hot said
Dreamers- reading super scummy to me.
Town Mastina would have solved this by now!
Prob scummiest slot in the thread atm
@RC
Dann says it was probably a joke, and I don't necessarily believe that, and I thought it was weird he never voted there
Okay, I disagree with Dann then, I think it was a serious read from Hot. I think the reason why Dann may have thought it was a joke, was the bolded. Town!Mastina incorrectly scumread town!Xtoxm in ND game, so I do find that part kind of amusing. You think it weird that Hot never voted SD, I’m assuming. I dunno, shouldn’t you be addressing this to them?

I usually vote my stongest scumread.

@Hot Lightening, do you still think SD is the “scummiest slot in the thread” and if so, why have you never voted them?
No I do not and yes it was a joke, that’s why I didn’t vote them...what I was trying to say, essentially was that they were scum because if they were town Mastina would have solved the game already. It was meant as a joke and a compliment. Given the posting from them recently I don’t think they’re scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:24 am

Post by the worst »

JUST DOUBLE CHECKED THE PLAYER LIST AND YOU'RE DEAD RIGHT HL IS THE MOST LYNCHABLE HYDRA I'VE EVER SEEN WOW
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Wiisp »

List of people that haven't been town read:
{17} -> {0}, ohh hey its the zero vector

I feel like I should accumulate everyone's scum/town leans into one post, just so I can analyze it because this is just getting obnoxious
"mislynch bait, based on meta" isn't an argument
There is a fair share of people town reading, and scum reading hot lightning, that a read like that should be off the table
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2126, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2125, Hot Lightning wrote:We will be catching up later today
Cool.

When you do I'd very much like Baezu to let me know what game we played together/what game of mine they read that let them draw a conclusion about my skill at mafia.

-Cerb
Looked over my past games and only found one that you posted in (2 posts to be exact) when I was a nod...I think I was confusing you with someone else...sorry for the confusion
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

Post by the worst »

WISP DO YOU OUTRIGHT SCUMREAD HOT?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2141, the worst wrote:
In post 2137, Chemist1422 wrote:Oh my god the slot actually does have a post restriction

Hi it's like 10 PM here and I'm doing my homework but I'll try to do stuff in an intelligible way
WHAT MADE YOU THINK I DIDN'T HAVE A POST RESTRICTION? :? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I DO?

PEDIT: OK :/ I'M HISTORICALLY FAIRLY GOOD AT READING WISP FWIW
I’m glad you’re good at reading wisp! We will def need your help sorting that slot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”