Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #200) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

In post 1207, Yumeko Jabami wrote:On the subject of Hell Knight: That was a lot of appeal to emotion. The fact remains that they lied about multiple things:

1) Baezu posted that I was looking worse and worse, when questioned on it they pointed to persivul and said they didn't scumread me... but then they were the one who posted that
2) Baezu's read on Kirari went from not being scum to top scumread, when asked to elaborate they started deflecting, they asked "who is my partner", "what are you gonna do when I flip town", and said "your tunneling will look bad" - this is all deflection, they were not able to answer how their read on Kirari changed, or indeed even why they were scumreading Kirari
3) One head says Baezu isn't posting in pt, the other head contradicts that

So.... I'm going to remain voting HK. I don't see how this can come from town
I find it really really suspicious too. All of the dissonance says to me is that their hydra basically imploded and Persival is publically shaming Bae for it. At best it’s NAI. I don’t think anyone should tr them for it. I still feel really bad for bae irrespective of HK alignment. No one deserves being publicly humiliated by their hydra partner that way.

~ sympathetic but not born yesterday, T
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #201) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:19 pm

In post 1208, duppin wrote:Here is what I am thinking:

I think HK believed he was lynched when Inbred said so. It is definitely not unheard of that scum will still pretend to be town at that point, but I thought the reaction was rather townie. I hate townreading people for something like that, it almost feels like townreading someone for a dumbtell. But I genuinely believe the reaction was town.

I am not going to read into them wanting to be replaced.

I would also like to mention that we are already waiting for two other players to be replaced. With that in mind I'm actually leaning towards lynching HK. I agree he has played a scummy game like an insanely scummy game actually but his reaction did bother me and my read on him. With that said I still think there is a possibility he could be scum and I his flip would certainly give some information (although if he is town, then I find it difficult to question the votes on him. In fact I might take a look at the players defending him in that case because I have a hard time understanding why people would townread him) + I'm not sure I feel like waiting for his slot to be replaced anyway
But what about the two heads completely contradicting each other on who posted what in their PT? Wtf was that about?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #202) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:28 pm

:cool: m
In post 1211, Auro wrote:I'm really confused as well. Their play has been.. bizarre.
I'm trying to figure this out but for anyone who has experience playing with town!Baezu, looks like she does get mislynched a bunch: has her pre-lynch play ever consisted of heavy contradictory flails and AtE? Asking about why we didn't ask for a claim makes it seem like she's highly unaware of the game, and I'm not sure this could come from scum (who *must* co-ordinate to an extent in their PT, right?) Would Persivul really see 1144 (saying they were lynched) and then say "Cool, we were town" a few posts after a mod post count showing they weren't? It also looks like they weren't communicating with each other even in their final posts - which is weird for either alignment but I feel is actually towny?
In post 1193, Hell Knight wrote:I don’t mind- if you hate this game that much we can self vote and try a different game
Would scum!Baezu actually sabotage her scumteam by
proposing
to self-vote first? (Assuming she wasn't faking this)

-Joff
“Proposing” being the key word here, Joffrey.

Don’t let this whole “bullying” thing sway you. You got fooled by that from scum!MJL in LotV, remember?

Imo, Bae/Pers bizarre interactions are worst scummy and at best NAI because of the massive contradictions. Look when A50 and I fought in SC 1, we argued about READS on OTHER slots, we didn’t accuse the other one about actually intentionally lying or deliberately misrepresenting the other: IE. posting or not posting in our PT. It reads like scum!Hydra theater to me and clearly they aren’t getting along but does that make them town? I would say no and the replace out is completely NAI as a result of that.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #203) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:33 pm

In post 1213, Kirari Momobami wrote:This plausibly flips town but for me the bigger question is persi. The play here is within Baezu's townrange but I am less certain that this is what town persi looks like. I kinda just a little don't buy him forgetting he was in this game for a week for one. Still fine with seeing a flip here.
My question is would town!Persi publically shade his hydra partner like this?

If I am that tilted at my hydra partner, I tell them off PRIVATELY. I don’t make a huge show for the entire playerlist to witness.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #204) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:34 pm

In post 1214, Inbred Lannisters wrote:His VLA was genuine, Kirari. What motivation would he have to not post till a couple days ago if he were scum?

-Joff
V/LA could still be genuine and scum. I still read that as NAI.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #205) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:40 pm

In post 1215, duppin wrote:I don't see how him not being around for a week is alignment indicative
+1

People cannot tr someone purely on genuineness. I was in a game with a player who was seriously ill during the game and felt horrible about it. He was being completely on the level about that and his guilt feelings about how that adversely affected his activity in the game were 100% sincere. It made me far more forgiving of the fact, that the majority of his reads being entirely wooden. He wound up flipping scum in that.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #206) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:45 pm

In post 1241, duppin wrote:@Inbred regarding the hydra I would prefer not reading into it, it could be fake or genuine but it's ultimately WIFOM. Same applies to them replacing. Either they replaced because of the reason they listed or they replaced because they "gave up".
I would like to see the slot replaced but given we are already waiting for several other slots to be replaced first + I would still kind of like to see their flip I am considering moving my vote back, but I'm also waiting for the other slots to be replaced as I'm suspicious of both Maya's and Raya's slots.

I will also need to revisit some of my other reads tomorrow when I have time.

I was actually thinking about the party. I really dislike that we put four players into the party already and I am also slightly concerned about the potential WIFOM scum could do.
Let's say scum decides to pick a mafia outside the party to kill someone in the party. While it would make it less likely for there to be scum in the party I don't necessarily believe it would confirm the players in the party. At least I fear that might be a rather risky mindset to have because if scum does indeed have a mafia in the party they could just do this to confirm them. Obviously we should just lynch from wherever the kill is coming from (outside or in the party) and I doubt mafia would just immediately sacrifice one of their players but it's still something I could potentially do. This is why I really dislike already having put four players into the party as I would have prefered to build it up over the time. Putting four players in with no real information feels wrong.
I really do believe Inbred is always town. I still think Fus is very town and I do think Edgar has been pretty town as well but I am still worried but oh well
Maya? I think you mean Mary, right?

Well the fact the my two strongest sr replaced out back to back, makes me wonder if scum could be conceding. I guess we’ll probably find that out, soon enough.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #207) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Scum could be upset that the mod messed up the VC on Yumeko wagon but it seems really weird to that both of my strongest sr replace out back to back. And if HK hydra imploded due to this, it doesn’t make any of this town indicative. You can only kill your slot by self-voting and we know that deliberate gamethrowing is against the rules, so wouldn’t totally shock me if this is scum’s way of conceding without breaking the rules.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #208) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:00 pm

You buy into Persi/Bae interactions as not faked? Why have this conversation publically in the gamethread and not privately?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #209) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:11 pm

In post 375, Raya36 wrote:Read up and I'm here to talk. I'm all for the housepet strategy. I still have to read more besides just my initial read through before I pick who I feel best about healing but so far I think these two should be in the party.

HEAL: Mary, Hellnight
In post 380, Raya36 wrote:I don't want titus, kirari, fuscosco, or lannisters in the party.
Not really sr this slot but who knows?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #210) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:54 pm

In post 1207, Yumeko Jabami wrote:1) Baezu posted that I was looking worse and worse, when questioned on it they pointed to persivul and said they didn't scumread me... but then they were the one who posted that
2) Baezu's read on Kirari went from not being scum to top scumread, when asked to elaborate they started deflecting, they asked "who is my partner", "what are you gonna do when I flip town", and said "your tunneling will look bad" - this is all deflection, they were not able to answer how their read on Kirari changed, or indeed even why they were scumreading Kirari
3) One head says Baezu isn't posting in pt, the other head contradicts that
Fusco, can you give your opinions on the above? Why do you think they are still town here?

The third is a blatant lie: With Baezu saying she was penning down thoughts in her PT (which she said to explain a wonky thought process) while Persivul said she wasn't posting there. I've taken a look at completed Baezu hydra PTs and I've never spotted notes.

Can you explain what makes you think they were town,
in spite
of the contradictions?

-Joffrey
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #211) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:15 am

Who said anything about hydra drama?
What
possible
intentions could someone have to lie about something as trivial as posting in the PT?

Why Mary? Given Mary stopped posting and requested replacement subsequently, why do you think
she
is a better lynch (independent of replacements)?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #212) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:46 am

In post 1260, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:Yeah...

I have some serious doubts about that hydra's entire.. everything but they're no longer around to answer questions, either.

They've essentially injected pure WIFOM straight into the day's veins.

It all reads fake to me. “Let’s play a different game”. “I’d vote you if you weren’t my hydra partner”. What hydra ever says these things publicly? Hydra scum theatre, more like.

~ T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #213) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:05 am

VOTE: HK

This slot 100% needs to be lynched today. Auro had good intentions with the fakehammer, but I don't think that Persivul and Baezu actually believed that they were hammered, because if they were paying close enough attention to the game, they would easily know that they weren't hammered. Especially considering this sequence of events:
In post 1137, Inbred Lannisters wrote:VOTE: Hell Knight

Whatever

-Joff

This was the post where Auro fake hammered HK -- we were already voting for HK for a long time, so of course this didn't count.
In post 1150, schadd_ wrote:

vote count 1b.2

lynch
Hell Knight (7):
Yumeko Jabami, duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Inbred Lannisters, PenguinPower, Kirari Momobami, Titus
Yumeko Jabami (3):
Uncle Bob, RedPanda, Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome (2):
Skygazer, Fuscosco
PenguinPower (1):
Hell Knight

not voting (1):
Raya36,

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. day 1 ends june 6th at 12:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-06-06 12:20:00)

mod notes
  • prodding duppin
This was the vote count after Auro's fake hammer, clearly showing HK at 7 votes (L-1) rather than 8 votes (hammered). It also clearly shows our slot as the
fourth voter
on the wagon rather than the last voter, which is even further proof that they weren't hammered by us. Even if there was a mistake in the vote count via a missing vote, our slot still would have been the
last voter
on the wagon if HK were hammered by us. I don't buy that neither Persivul nor Baezu caught this.

In post 1155, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1144, Titus wrote:Hk you were lynched.
Cool. Haven't got that far yet. We're town. Lynch should have been Yumeko.
And this was the first post were HK reacted to the fakehammer, which came after the vote count clearly showing that they weren't hammered by our slot.

So they deserve absolutely no "townpoints" for how they reacted to the fakehammer. Persivul in particular strikes me as the type of player that pays close enough attention to the gamestate and vote counts to know if he has been hammered or not. And in addition to all of this, the public hydra dissonance between Persivul and Baezu and the AtE about not enjoying the hydra/game feels completely fake as well.

- Cersei Lannister (Volxen)
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:41 am

HK is at 6 votes (L-2). Let's go ahead and get two more votes there and lynch the slot.

Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #215) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:04 pm

In post 1276, RedPanda wrote:
Vote Hellknight

IBL don't scumread fusco because of hellknight. I understand him.
It is suspicious how Fus has a strong preference of lynching Mary over HK. Especially when Fus has, ironically, defended HK whenever anyone called out Baezu on repeatedly committing the ellitell all throughout the game, but now he wants to lynch the Mary slot, which has been
A LOT
less active compared to the HK slot recently. Mary basically stopped producing content in this game after she gave up on her push on our slot, and that was before Nancy joined our hydra. Fus defends HK whenever their activity is brought up (even though they aren't really being pushed based on their activity at this point), but he has no qualms about lynching the long-absent Mary slot. It doesn't make any sense how he is so opposed to an HK lynch but so in favor of a Mary lynch.

If HK flips red as I strongly suspect they will then, yes, that is +scum equity for Fus.

This is not to say that Mary was towny or that she would be a bad lynch, but overall the HK slot does have a lot more scum equity, especially considering all of their recent content. The main points against Mary are 1) that she advocated for healing no one on day one, 2) her really bad push on our slot, and 3) her vote on Yumeko during the heal phase. The HK slot is just worse in that most of their content comes across as completely fake.

Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:14 pm

@Kirari, in case you are nightkilled tonight, what are all of your reads at this point? Are any of your reads contingent on HK flipping town or scum?

Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #217) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:35 pm

In post 1264, duppin wrote:
In post 1257, Fuscosco wrote:IL
Foe
Duppin

is how id rate the party's towniness, and Ive voiced my discontent with duppin fwiw. Im content with the hood composition, and I think we can talk more about how to proceed with adding/not adding to it tomorrow. I doubt any of us die tonight. I think discussion about the future of the party is vastly more fruitful than throwing out continuous and low key shade kiri
Maybe I am blind, but would you mind referring to that post?

Also rating 3 players based on towniness doesn't really say much. I'd like you to explain your current read on me
In post 1262, Uncle Bob wrote: What about right after being asked to explain something?
I'm not going to read into it. Sure it could be scum giving up but I also think it would be very poor for a scum to ask to be replaced at that point simply because they thought they would be lynched especially considering we are already waiting for replacements. I also thought their reaction to "being lynched" was pretty town. Ultimately I don't know but I'm not going to go all WIFOMy based on them asking to be replaced
I just want to point out that they were fine lynching Yumeko before the party was even chosen but then balked when they became the lead wagon.

I don’t read anything townie about any of it. The entire Persi/bae interaction read mega fake to me.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #218) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 1269, Fuscosco wrote:my biggest harp on IL is that he isn't compromising. I can, especially when its a small gripe
Why should we compromise on flipping our #1 sr?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #219) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Vote Hellknight

Enlighten me. :lol:

I don’t understand why it ever makes sense to compromise on lynching your strongest sr? Compromise lynches more often than not, wind up flipping town.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #220) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:42 pm

In post 1278, Saudade wrote:here's a game im going to regret joining
You should have done an ISO check first, usually works for me.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #221) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:45 pm

In post 1281, Kirari Momobami wrote:The heal mechanic was real but the phase of the game where it was relevant is now over; it probably will not be used tomorrow.

The game is in two blocks,
the housepet block
of Lannisters, duppin, fusco, and Edgar Allen Foe; and then the main block of everyone else. Scum cannot kill across blocks without being revealed as scum.

By the way, this is a point where if you are scum, and you do not have any scum in the 4-man block of Lann/duppin//fusco/Foe, you should concede the game since we will not be lynching in there until there is a kill within the housepet block and we won't be adding more people in.

Anyway, Hell Knight is at l-1 if you would like to have two nights to catch up and two flips to read the game with you are more than welcome to hammer.

How is this ever a “housepet block”? Yes I googled that Kakeguiri(sp) fandom yesterday and understand the true origin of that term.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #222) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:46 pm

In post 1283, PenguinPower wrote:I'm sorry. I couldn't find "Hammertime" by "MC Hammer."
I actually could if I really wanted. That gif was utilized in my last game on MU.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #223) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:47 pm

In post 1285, Kirari Momobami wrote:Hell Knight was lynched. He/she/they was/were Mafia Goon.

During night 1, Kirari Momobami was killed. She was VT.

It is now Day 2.
:(
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #224) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:51 pm

In post 1286, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
Vote Hellknight

It is suspicious how Fus has a strong preference of lynching Mary over HK. Especially when Fus has, ironically, defended HK whenever anyone called out Baezu on repeatedly committing the ellitell all throughout the game, but now he wants to lynch the Mary slot, which has been
A LOT
less active compared to the HK slot recently. Mary basically stopped producing content in this game after she gave up on her push on our slot, and that was before Nancy joined our hydra. Fus defends HK whenever their activity is brought up (even though they aren't really being pushed based on their activity at this point), but he has no qualms about lynching the long-absent Mary slot. It doesn't make any sense how he is so opposed to an HK lynch but so in favor of a Mary lynch.

If HK flips red as I strongly suspect they will then, yes, that is +scum equity for Fus.

This is not to say that Mary was towny or that she would be a bad lynch, but overall the HK slot does have a lot more scum equity, especially considering all of their recent content. The main points against Mary are 1) that she advocated for healing no one on day one, 2) her really bad push on our slot, and 3) her vote on Yumeko during the heal phase. The HK slot is just worse in that most of their content comes across as completely fake.

I don’t subscribe to the whole ellitell thing at all but what I do dislike is, what reads like some shade on us for not wanting to “compromise”.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #225) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:54 pm

In post 1295, Saudade wrote:Can you kill me
In post 1296, Saudade wrote:The lannistwr hydra is stupid and theres someone voting me because i suspect the person who got prodded thus clearly not reading just hammered
In post 1297, Saudade wrote:Every day I wake up, every day I wake up alone

just kill me
VOTE: Saudade

Sorry you replaced into a scumslot man:/
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #226) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:59 pm

In post 1302, Saudade wrote:And pointing my tone out as fake is the most dishonest think you can say
In post 1303, Saudade wrote:Thing°
In post 1301, Saudade wrote:You dont know me
Oh are you a Persi/bae alt because that’s obviously who I was referring to? :shifty:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #227) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:00 pm

In post 1304, Saudade wrote:I would tear you apart over this but im honestly not invested in this in the slightest
First, you might want to develop some reading comprehension skills.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #228) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:03 pm

In post 1306, Saudade wrote:Imagine trying to scumhunt 3 people in the same slot simultaniously
In post 1307, Saudade wrote:Well at least you're having fun
You’re brave subbing into this slot. Sorry, that’s the best I’ve got atm.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #229) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:04 pm

In post 1330, Saudade wrote:i wasn't even talking to you
Okay, carry on then.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #230) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:52 pm

VOTE: Skygazer

Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #231) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:30 pm

I think we have the game prob solved.
Edgar, would you be okay outing your main? Something small I'd like to verify, but if you want to remain hidden it's okay.

We're absolutely lynching Sky today.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #232) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:44 pm

In post 1363, the worst wrote:ok np
why did we lynch town then?
They were the scummiest town I've ever seen.
Blatant lies and contradictions, little reasoning for their actions, very fake seeming accusations, not really answering questions, etc.

Hi tw! :D

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #233) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:51 pm

In post 1373, Skygazer wrote:is nancy joff? i feel like she knows im more than capable of seeming town as scum
I know this too, after reading Coalition, but there is a recognizable way you go about it as scum; why should it be a town tell if you deliberately changed your meta to be more objectively scummy?

Obfuscation

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #234) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:51 pm

In post 1349, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1347, Inbred Lannisters wrote:VOTE: Skygazer

excuse me may i talk 2 nancy
Shoot.

~Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #235) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:53 pm

This looks like Cheeky’s towngame so far, Tw seem okay so far too.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #236) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:53 pm

In post 1383, the worst wrote:Auro you said the game is solved fypov - give me a quick rundown?
Prob solve and I'm waiting for a few things to happen, wait for it :P

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #237) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:58 pm

In post 1388, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1382, Inbred Lannisters wrote:

Shoot.

~Tyrion
hi r u SRing me too
I’m not sure but if you obvtown, I will know it.

Why should I tr you here?
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #238) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:19 pm

In post 1418, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1415, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1412, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1405, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1401, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1393, Skygazer wrote:ur two hydra partners seem to have a p strong SR on me and i don't think you'd SR me that strongly here bc this looks neither like my usual town game or usual scum game imo
If you want me to unvote you, you’ll pretty much have to obvtown it. If you’re bleeding obvtown, it will be blatantly obvious to me and I will be able to convince Joffrey and Cersei.

I don’t really understand why you think what RP posted was particularly scummy?

~T
hold up i don't like this post bc i was able to get you to locktown me in coalition until like RAS convinced u otherwise
So? Your point?
soooo like i'm not convinced you'd have me at bleeding obvtown that easily after that
I can read you at lot better now I think.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #239) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Tw tr growing. Not really shocked since I didn’t really sr Raya. Joffrey concurs with this. He thought duck had a townie reaction to his game solving post.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #240) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:25 pm

@TW, What are your thoughts on the CheekyTeeky/Saudade/Mary slot so far?

Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #241) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:29 pm

In post 1428, the worst wrote:
In post 1425, Inbred Lannisters wrote:@TW, What are your thoughts on the CheekyTeeky/Saudade/Mary slot so far?

who
I'm talking about Mary's slot; she was replaced by Saudade, who was then replaced by CheekyTeeky. Mary was someone we suspected a lot on day one.

Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #242) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:33 pm

In post 1423, Skygazer wrote:so drunk me thinks there's almost def scum in [lannisters/nancy/tw/yumeko]
Nope but hey good luck and getting me to obvtown read you here. :lol:
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #243) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:36 pm

In post 1426, Skygazer wrote:im gonna sober up and stop making gut reads i think
How’s your appendix doing lately? May want to get that checked.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #244) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:37 pm

In post 1431, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm concerned nance is in a 3-headed hydra and theres only 57 pages on D2 :lol:
I made hardly any posts in ABoontice but I was top poster in MD so not AI.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #245) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:37 pm

In post 1433, CheekyTeeky wrote:Sky def town.
Why?
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #246) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:38 pm

Why do you think that she is town? We all strongly suspect that Sky is scum.

Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #247) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:39 pm

In post 1427, the worst wrote:
In post 1423, Skygazer wrote:so drunk me thinks there's almost def scum in [
lannisters/nancy
/tw/yumeko]
hhhhh
Oh :lol:. Didn’t notice that she separated me from my hydra. Okay maybe she really is drunk then? :lol:
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #248) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:42 pm

In post 1439, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1436, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
Why?
His reads. Not that they're right but just not an angle I see scum pushing at this stage.
Town!Sky doesn’t generally have such terrible reads though. And her reasons for sr us don’t even make sense but it is definitely an interesting angle for her to be pushing obvtown. I’m just not buying that it makes her town.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #249) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:44 pm

In post 1442, Skygazer wrote:nancys defensiveness feels town here actually :x

sorry if im being a woat
Hmmm . . . maybe Sky is town?
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #250) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:54 pm

You went from sr us to tr us but how do I know it’s not a pocket?

After Coalition, I’m a lot more careful to quick tr you unless I have pretty much no room for doubt.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #251) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:02 pm

In post 1439, CheekyTeeky wrote:His reads. Not that they're right but just not an angle I see scum pushing at this stage.
My concern is that Sky is deliberately playing "meh" obfuscating her alignment.
She's already stated she's playing to her scum meta.

"Not pushing a scummy agenda" shouldn't be enough reason to clear someone, especially in this case.

@Sky, focusing on my slot is a waste of time ATM. Let's talk about Mary, Penguin. What are your reads on them? What did you make of Fuco and Edgar?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #252) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:03 pm

In post 1448, Skygazer wrote:ive given up on trying to form reads that'll last into tomorrow other than i feel like u being defensive is def a town tell and even sober me knows that
I think I have been blatantly obvtown here but I can also be defensive as scum to. It’s the WAY I’m being “defensive” here that makes me obvtown but I’m obvtown for numerous reasons outside of that, so that would be the least helpful reason to tr me here.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #253) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:09 pm

In post 1451, Skygazer wrote:i dont think i said im playin to my scum meta ??

will look into those slots when im sober
In post 1362, Skygazer wrote:
im trying a new meta approach where i emulate my scumgame
bc i tend to find scum gets lynched more often when i play to that meta

PS. All unsigned posts are Nancy.

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #254) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:10 pm

Skygazer, what do your partners feel about pushing RedPanda?

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #255) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Was believable enough given your ISO :P

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #256) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:22 pm

I read the Coalition game partly. You did a big self-meta dive, efforted town, but you got caught anyway because of the way you did it. It does make some sense that you'd want to obfuscate your posts the next time you roll scum especially if immediately after. My read isn't meta-based, it's more that you've done nothing much of significance this game and whatever you did do, is wolfy.

I think I've gotten a couple of town pings from you in the last few pages tho. Sober up and we'll talk reads :D

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #257) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:48 pm

@Duppin: I don't want to explain my reasons at the moment apart from *meh wolfy ISO*, I think I'll build confidence either way when she starts actually posting.

I just felt Ducky's reaction to my "game solved" post was a bit towny, not a definitive read at all.

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #258) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Explain?
In post 1350, CheekyTeeky wrote:PP how's the party going?
Why'd you ask this? Did you assume PP was in the party?

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #259) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:59 pm

In post 1439, CheekyTeeky wrote:His reads. Not that they're right but just not an angle I see scum pushing at this stage.
This
is a reason to... "
def town
" read Sky? :think:
Why would posting those reads be detrimental enough for scum!Sky?

Asking whether you assumed PP was in the party surely shouldn't "interfere" with your interactions with him, I think..?

Reads on Edgar/Fusco/Duppin?

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #260) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:01 pm

Duppin, pull out the posts where you feel Skygazer was trying to sort people.
Now contrast that with, say, Newsroom.

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #261) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:07 pm

In post 1479, CheekyTeeky wrote:Fusco town.
How so?

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #262) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:10 pm

Which posts in particular seemed to have come from a townie perspective? I'm struggling to find any that I feel that way about.

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #263) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:23 pm

I'll just note these again for TW/Cheeky:

If all four party members are town, scum auto-lose because we follow a default policy of lynching only in the pool of the previously NK'd slot. The only way scum could've won is by lynching from the party yesterday, which didn't happen. If either of you are scum and the party's all-town then you're never winning here :P So you might as well concede.

In absence of scum conceding we always assume there's exactly one scum in the party - so one of {Inbred Lannisters, Duppin, Edgar, Fuscosco} should definitely be scum from your perspectives. This should help augment analysis from the heal votes, etc.

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #264) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:38 pm

In post 1489, duppin wrote:I thought her opening posts were townie. I remember you saying you thought it was scummy how she called out players for not responding to her #5, but I really don't agree with that - in fact I have no idea why you thought that was scummy. At best it isn't alignment indiciative whatsoever, but I actually overall thought the way she opened was rather fairly town as she was attempting to start a discussion. I do wish she would have engaged one of them instead of just calling three players out but meh.
Especially given the lack of any real followup, I don't see why it's difficult to imagine scum!Sky opening that way? It doesn't even feel like she was trying to start a discussion, rather looks like a "reaction test" - meh.
In post 1489, duppin wrote: I also initially liked her vote on Yumeko mainly because I thought Yumekos post was awkward as well. This is honestly not a solid read but I think town is more likely to put this vote than scum is.
Without knowing Yumeko's alignment, why would this be indicative? Surely scum would be competent enough to jump on something awkward from a town slot?
In post 1489, duppin wrote: Overall I feel like she is being very genuine. I don't want to read too much into the whole drunk thing, but I still feel like she is being genuine.
I'd like you to go into specifics here in terms of which posts exactly felt genuine. Was it her read on RedPanda?
I really feel like you're holding scum to a very low standard here. Who's your strongest scumread, and why?
In post 1489, duppin wrote: Also the thing I pointed out last day; she put me, you, Edgar and fos in the party. Unless there is a scum between the three of you then I always think she is town. So until I'm actually more confident there is a scum in the party, I don't want to lynch her
I'll repeat this again - we operate under the assumption that there is exactly one scum in the party, 100%. You realize that if we were all-town, scum would have conceded by now, right?

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #265) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:45 pm

In post 1502, CheekyTeeky wrote:Uh. Did you just TMI on Yumeko?
Lol, how does "scum would jump to push awkward town" sound like TMI?

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #266) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Duppin, who do you think is scum between Edgar and Fusco?
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #267) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:48 pm

^

Volxen
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #268) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:02 pm

In post 1506, CheekyTeeky wrote:You're subconsciously slipping Yumeko is town for your argument to make any sense.

If you didn't know Yumeko's alignment then it wouldn't cross your mind to push duppin for townreading sky for seeing the same things as him.

By assuming that duppin has "low expectations" in his read of sky vs yumeko, you're seeing things from an informed PoV and pushing a strange angle.
My argument was that Duppin shouldn't townread someone
specifically
for making what seems to be a "sensible push on an awkward post", if Duppin didn't know Yumeko's alignment.
Town pushing someone for an awkward post
and
Scum pushing someone for an awkward post
are equal possibilities; there's no evidence that such a push comes more often from town than scum.

I'm not "assuming" he has low expectations in his read. I'm observing that from his reasons to townread Sky. He's townreading her for things any decently competent scum could fake. Since when did this require an informed view?

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #269) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:15 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1281, Kirari Momobami wrote:The heal mechanic was real but the phase of the game where it was relevant is now over; it probably will not be used tomorrow.

The game is in two blocks, the housepet block of Lannisters, duppin, fusco, and Edgar Allen Foe; and then the main block of everyone else. Scum cannot kill across blocks without being revealed as scum.

By the way, this is a point where if you are scum, and you do not have any scum in the 4-man block of Lann/duppin//fusco/Foe, you should concede the game since we will not be lynching in there until there is a kill within the housepet block and we won't be adding more people in.

Anyway, Hell Knight is at l-1 if you would like to have two nights to catch up and two flips to read the game with you are more than welcome to hammer.
In post 1091, Kirari Momobami wrote:Hey scum, if there's no scum in the house party can you just concede the game and not replace out?
In post 1092, Kirari Momobami wrote:Wait not allowed to comment on replacements.

Revise that to:

Hey scum if there's no scum in the house party can you just concede the game please?
In post 889, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 886, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Kirari, which reads of mine concern you (apart from the Fus read, which is less relevant now)?
Really only need the one to lose the game. Mostly though I think putting in three non-consensus null/leantowns was a huge oversight and that the housepet strategy was significantly better on a variety of fronts.
Given scum haven't conceded yet, you've almost certainly included one, so I think your reads being bad are at this point functionally self-evident

A conftown slot said this^.

@Duppin: You're right. We overlooked that the final NK can cross the line to bring it to equal numbers and secure a win, shit. Still difficult for scum to win given 50% and 75% chances of a scum hit after the 2nd and 3rd mislynches at random, and a 1Tv3W lynch pool would be a very special scenario. I'm trying to work out if there's a pseudo breaking strat for that right now.

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #270) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:18 pm

In post 1512, CheekyTeeky wrote:I also don't think you'd really believe that scum would ever concede but rather you're using this as an excuse to attack the party.
Oh Duppin that was a response to this allegation^

-Auro
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #271) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:26 pm

In post 1517, duppin wrote:Which means that the whole "scum has 100% lost if there isn't a scum in the party at the moment" is straight up wrong. It is possible all four could be town, whether that is the case remains to be seen though
Yes, Auro and I just checked the numbers on this, and you are correct:

Scumteam: players 5/6/7

{1, 2, 3, 4}

{5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14}

-- AFTER 1 MISLYNCH ---

{1, 2, 3, 4}

{5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12}

-- AFTER 2 MISYLNCHES --

{1, 2, 3, 4}

{5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}

-- AFTER 3 MISYLNCHES --

{1, 2, 3, 4}

{5, 6, 7, 8}

-- AFTER 4 MISYLNCHES (SCUM WINS) --

{1, 2, 3}

{5, 6, 7}

That being said, scum still wouldn't want a four-person all-town party to be chosen because they have such a narrow path to victory in that scenario, and they would definitely vote in such a way so as to reduce the likelihood of that party being chosen. I'll take another look at the heal votes.

- Volxen
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #272) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:31 pm

In post 1530, Fuscosco wrote:UGH you guys are the worst for doing the low-hanging least resistance thing.
Dude just tell us who to lynch and if it's convincing enough we'll sheep you.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #273) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:51 am

In post 1545, Fuscosco wrote:VOTE: yumeko

I felt good when we were all here. Lets start here again.
Why should we vote Yumeko?
Suppose Yumeko flips red, who do you think her partners would be?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #274) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 am

Spoiler: Grump
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #275) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:34 am

In post 1550, Fuscosco wrote:- Scum me would have jumped at the chance to hard-defend them they were so painfully town and so painfully undefended
- They werent voted before the party got together, a red flag that nobody picked up on
- yumeko was, and the votes on them from people like PP melted away when the real threat came (we couldn't lynch them before that)
1. Scum you would've jumped at the chance to defend them... which is what you exactly did, so... you're scum?
2. Why would that be a red flag? O.o Why would Yumeko getting to majority votes before party vote be scum indicative?
3. What else makes Yumeko+PP scum, apart from "Penguin bussed her knowing she wouldn't be lynched and then unvoted later"?
Fuscosco wrote:Im not interested in a long fight about HK, as I said previously, Id have PLed them on principle if we were doing that - but we werent.
I mean, lol you're the one who keeps bringing up HK when we try to engage on other things? :lol:

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #276) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:39 am

In post 1554, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:This is a burner alt and I intend to out myself at the end of the game; but I'm not exactly sure why you think you need to know now. If you have a legit reason, probably, it's fine but I've been enjoying the lack thereof of having to do things people expect of my style.
Well, I think I have a
legit
reason personally, but not something I'd share with anyone outside my hydra.
But screw that, if you're having fun this way ;)

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #277) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:03 am

In post 1582, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1506, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1503, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1502, CheekyTeeky wrote:Uh. Did you just TMI on Yumeko?
Lol, how does "scum would jump to push awkward town" sound like TMI?

-Auro
You're subconsciously slipping Yumeko is town for your argument to make any sense.

If you didn't know Yumeko's alignment then it wouldn't cross your mind to push duppin for townreading sky for seeing the same things as him.

By assuming that duppin has "low expectations" in his read of sky vs yumeko, you're seeing things from an informed PoV and pushing a strange angle.
None of us is sr Duppin, are you high?

~Tyrion (happy now, Joff? :P )

They’re on my case for not signing enough. :/
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #278) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:07 am

In post 1514, duppin wrote:Since I messed up the quotes, I'll just post this once more to make sure people understand.

Scum has only lost if there are 5 town in the party - not 4.
We obviously got this wrong. *post-humously smacks Kirai* :P

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #279) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:08 am

In post 1516, Fuscosco wrote:Ive been so busy elsewhere I forget this game. Saud should inject some interest into it.
Saud apparently “illegally” replaced Mary, he isn’t in this game.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #280) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:12 am

In post 1523, duppin wrote:I honestly don't know what your point is. Quoting a conf town saying that the game is over for scum if we have 4 towns in the party does not mean is it correct (because it isn't).
Kirai has some ‘splaining to do post-game. :P

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #281) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:14 am

In post 1530, Fuscosco wrote:UGH you guys are the worst for doing the low-hanging least resistance thing.
Their whole hydra replace out looked like scum hydra theater to us. Why would we ever think Persi would shame his partner publicly like that?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #282) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:17 am

In post 1543, Fuscosco wrote:Anyway the part lists are interesting.

We forced through this party at the last minute; it was constructed with less than a day to the deadline, which itself was extended. I feel fairly good about this grouping being town, and dont feel a real need to add to it.

HEAL: Nobody

I also feel that because of all the competing and contradictory strats people forwarded we dont have a good leg to stand on wrt the party voting.
I would have pushed for Kirai being added, if I has known their alt att. :/

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #283) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:19 am

In post 1544, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1540, Fuscosco wrote:It was awful and you all should royally feel bad.
Reminder that the HK lynch was turds seasoned with ground up rat flesh
Yeah we get it already. Next time hydras shouldn’t post crap publicly that ought to be kept to a PT/DC. :roll:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #284) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:20 am

In post 1548, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1270, Inbred Lannisters wrote:VOTE: HK

This slot 100% needs to be lynched today.
I cant hear you over the sounds of your suck
Tell us how you really feel.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #285) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:23 am

In post 1555, Fuscosco wrote:1:
HARD DEFEND

2: because it wasnt for realsies and scum could and because if we pretend the wagon was real in any other game we'd be shitting bricks at its deconstruction. Say we wouldnt so I can yell some more about bad reads.
3: PP is an independent read but is supported by associations I cant be asked to remember because I havent been taking notes. Most of my scumreads tend to be independent.
Once Penguin posts, we’ll have a much better idea, since he implied he would obvtown on D2. So I think we’ll have an idea soon enough.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #286) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:24 am

In post 1557, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1554, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:This is a burner alt and I intend to out myself at the end of the game; but I'm not exactly sure why you think you need to know now. If you have a legit reason, probably, it's fine but I've been enjoying the lack thereof of having to do things people expect of my style.
please dont. its a matter of principle to not bend to them. Out if and when you feel.
:roll:

We a asked, Edgar said “no”. Move on?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #287) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:29 am

In post 1561, PenguinPower wrote:Yay! Cheeky and Duck.

This game just got fun.
In post 1566, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1562, Skygazer wrote:im not fun? ):
wanna help me with your SRs? Together we can hit Panda or Yumi or someone. Your reads seem 'okay'
Why is Panda scum? I don’t see it?

And wrt to Yumekeo, that wagon being pushed through so damn fast before party was even selected, makes it look scum motivated.

And why is tw/Raya scum here?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #288) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:32 am

In post 1568, PenguinPower wrote:Fusco is probably scum but I doubt I can garner support on that nor have the desire to really try and push it.
Please elaborate.

At any rate, scum NK on Kirai was clearly outside of the party or we’d know who did it, right?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #289) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:35 am

In post 1571, Skygazer wrote:im actually not SRing panda like tw is right that they dont seem very agenday
Maybe you are town?

Tell us your other reads.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #290) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:40 am

In post 1586, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1585, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1516, Fuscosco wrote:Ive been so busy elsewhere I forget this game. Saud should inject some interest into it.
Saud apparently “illegally” replaced Mary, he isn’t in this game.

~T
He also posted.

Do you think you have a read on Saud himself?
It’s kind of NAI. He sr me for lolreasons in ND and is tr us here. Most interesting to me is his vs. Cheeky’s Sky read.

In any case, Cheeky/Saudade/Mary slot doesn’t really look partnery with Sky, so they’re probably not linked.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #291) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:44 am

In post 1589, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1588, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Why would we ever think Persi would shame his partner publicly like that?
:|
In post 1590, Fuscosco wrote:Do you want an honest answer to that or just asking rhetorically to make an excuse?
Excuse for freaking what?

It was so over the top and unnecessarily hurtful imo, that I honestly didn’t think he would do that to her publicly. Why do you keep asking us such weird questions? *smdh*

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #292) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:51 am

In post 1596, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1594, Inbred Lannisters wrote:since he implied he would obvtown on D2.
scum have been using that line for ages.
So have town. I am frequently wrongly sr early game, so I say that alot too. I see that as NAI.

Actually scum is far less likely to say that, unless they are in serious danger of being wagoned, because it creates expectations from them, they might not be able to fill, because they get looked at a lot more closely.

Pengin knows we’re watching him for that and so far, he hasn’t indicated he has any problem with that.

Rn, I have a weak tl on that slot, so probably not currently interested in voting there.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #293) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:07 am

In post 1603, Fuscosco wrote:Where are you interested in?
What are your current reads?
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #294) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:28 am

I mean
full readslist
if that isn’t clear.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #295) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:34 am

In post 1607, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1606, Fuscosco wrote:noooo i dont think i will
Why not? It will help me to answer your question.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #296) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:37 am

In post 1609, Fuscosco wrote:No it wont, and if you need my reads to make your own its a bad sign
Why would that be a bad sign?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #297) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:38 am

In post 1610, Fuscosco wrote:but maybe thats why percy/baezu ate a rope?
If you’re not intentionally trying to derail the gamestate with this, why are you continuing to harp on it non-stop?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #298) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:40 am

In post 1533, duppin wrote:
Well to be fair your vote was placed on a player who was being replaced.

I personally unvoted HK, but calling people out for lynching them after they gave up and created a shit ton of WIFOM isn't really going to progress the game unless of course you scum pushed it in which case I'm very interested in you following up on this
In post 1534, duppin wrote:you believe scum pushed it*

I think a vote on HK was perfectly justified after that stuff went down so I'd love to hear if you don't think that is the case
~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #299) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:13 pm

Edgar, what do you make of tw-Duppin-Skygazer?
Can you give us an updated reads list?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #300) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:18 pm

In post 1726, Skygazer wrote:also hi my name is skyg and i take naps from 4pm to midnight apparently
I feel like shit when I do this. I was advised to shorten nap times to 20 minutes :P

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #301) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Sober now? Give us a reads list :D
If you're town I wanna get that cleared asap

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #302) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:26 pm

In post 1744, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think PP and TW might be scum but they're too cute to punish day 1 :/
Well, thankfully we're in D2? :P

-Jeff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #303) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Spoiler: N A N C Y
In post 1749, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1743, CheekyTeeky wrote:Your read shift on IL gave me whiplash.
i've like picked up a few things on how to read nancy based on rolling scum w her and talking to ppl good at reading nancy and i was townreading michael scott D1; i was just very drunk last night lmao
In post 1732, Skygazer wrote:writing off inbred lannisters as town based on nancy interactions/consensus
In post 1729, Skygazer wrote:nancy calling herself obvtown == very towny nancy move imo esp after undertale?
In post 1442, Skygazer wrote:nancys defensiveness feels town here actually :x

sorry if im being a woat
In post 1423, Skygazer wrote:
so drunk me thinks there's almost def scum in [lannisters/nancy/tw/yumeko]

In post 697, Skygazer wrote:you should paraphrase nancy's read on me like nowish
In post 229, Skygazer wrote:nancy i think ur scum now respond pls

Skygazer seemed awfully focused on Nancy throughout the game, Nancy mentioned not townreading her or something and that dropped us into her scum list, and then Nancy's "defensiveness" propped her back to town and Sky re-iterated that a bunch of times. Firstly, this is hella weird, and secondly scum!Nancy is also "defensive" so I don't get how we jump to the highest tier just from Nancy saying we should be obvtown?

The progression looks fake.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #304) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:44 pm

In post 1766, the worst wrote:i know how tonereading nancy works but i find the fact auro is constantly #townposting a lot more comforting
Auro #townposting
Duck #pocketing?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #305) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:46 pm

In post 1768, the worst wrote:should we focus on other things?
+1 my heart's not really in a Sky lynch anymore BUT Sky, you still gotta town it up.
Does Cheeky's "slip" come more often from town or scum?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #306) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:47 pm

In post 1773, Skygazer wrote:what was cheeky's slip again?
Really minor, she thought this was D1.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #307) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Idea being that scum would have some plan of action, some directions they'd want to take today; and scum!Cheeky would be more aware this is D2 given she'd know the distributions and why Kirari's NK happened, etc etc

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #308) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:59 pm

In post 1784, the worst wrote:i'm probably gonna ignore it bc i mistype phases like 1/5 of the time just via being blonde LOL
It wasn't just mistyping phases tho, it was actually affecting her pushes/lynch pool
"PP and TW might be scum, but it's D1, so I don't want to lynch them"
the worst wrote:yea i don't think your iso there was scum meta
it read like exhausted towngazer
you were largely scumread over lolmeta by people who don't know your meta from a bar of soap + ellitell because ellitelling burned out players is sm0Rt
What's the diff between tired!Sky and scum!Sky here?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #309) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:05 pm

In post 1748, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh yeah...lmao. well D1 from my entrance...

IL what are your thoughts there?
In post 1743, CheekyTeeky wrote:Your read shift on IL gave me whiplash.
I’m thinking of possibly voting this quote for a scummy. :lol:

Well Sky is tr my slot - specifically focusing on me only - for the oddest reasons. While it’s arguably true I am generally “defensive” in a lot of games, I really don’t this this is particularly applicable to this one and then she tr me for saying I’m obvtown here which is fine but than she throws in Undertale where I was scum, for pretty much no reason. I just wonder why none of her reads are based on Joff/Cersei and why all of them seem to be based on what I say about my alignment here, as opposed to my play. Like there are are gazillion reasons to tr our slot, not just me that are far more relevant to the gamestate than those.

Sky’s posting has gotten better now that she’s sober but not nearly enough for us to switch our vote on her,

She’s also making a lot of excuses for her play/reads, which tends to be more scum than town indicative for her.

She also seems to be very focused on how she is read but when others make suggestions about how she could be much easier tr, she completely dismisses them.

Town!Sky rarely pays that much attention to how she is being read or her meta and her focus tends to be more focused on other players. Even her opening, which I didn’t think too much about at the time was also based on how others read her. She did this sort of thing in Coalition but not in Newsroom. In Newsroom, her reads all made sense wrt being logical if not necessarily correct. Her reads on other slots but mine, haven’t made a lot of sense to me. Another reason why I think tw is town here because his reads do make sense and they absolutely didn’t in Starcraft 1.

Tw would make all of these odd hedgey posts in Undertale, rather than the confident conviction-based posts he’s making here. Another reason I can’t tr Sky is that town!her has this very honest conviction that she seems to have trouble replicating as scum.

Your play here so far is reminding me both of No Deadlines and LNT, because you’re making a lot of nuanced reads as opposed to Overkill 2, where you were tunneling for reasons that didn’t really make a lot of sense.

And @Sky, I haven’t been feeling well either but unless I actually feel dizzy like I did in Topaz, I don’t really see any reason to continue to talk about it, unless someone were to question my activity or something. It’s certainly not affecting my basic play or reads.

~Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #310) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:06 pm

In post 1792, the worst wrote:fypov if it's like
"PP and TW might be scum, but it's D2, so I don't want to lynch them"
would your opinion on the quality of that statement change?
Yes, because the statement would no longer mildly indicate a lack of in-the-moment awareness that we're in D2, so we can't make the weak inference that this isn't consistent with planned scumplay.

I'm not putting a lot of stock into this though, just something of interest. I did have some concerns about Cheeky too, but I'll get to that later.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #311) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Wow Nancy just wallposted? :O :O

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #312) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:13 pm

The one thing that makes me think Sky could still be town, is I’m not sure I can see anything she’s posted so far as being particularly agenday.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #313) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:15 pm

In post 1801, Inbred Lannisters wrote:The one thing that makes me think Sky could still be town, is I’m not sure I can see anything she’s posted so far as being particularly agenday.

~T
But then I could also say that about Undertale and Coalition. \_0_/

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #314) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:19 pm

In post 1756, Skygazer wrote:not intentionally, but sitewide my activity has been shit and i'm extremely behind in this game and i feel like i'm playing similarly to ircher's 213 where i subbed in and had no idea what was going on until the game ended
Is there some reason you find this particular game more difficult? Because you’re not a sub in THIS game.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #315) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:22 pm

In post 1761, the worst wrote:fwiw i think auro is townier than nancy in d2 but my chance of reading their iso before lylo is like 2%
Not sure how to take this. :lol:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #316) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:30 pm

In post 1765, Skygazer wrote:idk how to like describe it like 100% but nancy's defensiveness feels v different tonally to me when she's town vs scum

like scum nancy's defensiveness has a similar sort of rage to town nancy's but there's also hints of panick over being SR'd whereas town nancy is more along the lines of ur wrong nobody would ever SR me here so you must be scum
I don’t necessarily think that anyone who’s wrongly tr me is scum but atp, I’m more likely to think that than WOATS because I think it’s so freaking obvious we’re town here.

If I think I’m a serious risk of being mislynched, I panic as well, just like I did when I as at L-2 in Newsroom. Here’s the thing, I get furious regardless of alignment whenever I get sr for stupid reasons. I was in a game where I said a phrase that a townie had mentioned in a different game and actually got sr for it. In that particular game, I was actually scum but I still got tilted because I knew it was a bs reason for sr me.

But in general, I do get angrier as town at being sr.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #317) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:35 pm

In post 1767, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1763, the worst wrote:
In post 1760, Skygazer wrote:i fucking hate playing tbh
hey i'm sorry you had to roll scum against me too :(
its not the fact that ur SRing me its that posts like these get me super tilty for some reason

like ur reasons are valid just ughhhhhh
Tbf, I don’t think anyone is happy to be called scum ever, unless of course they’re a jester. :lol:
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #318) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:37 pm

In post 1806, the worst wrote:is that alt outed
No not officially but if you read that game, you shouldn’t have a lot of trouble figuring that out.

(so yeah, if you figure it out, please don’t mention it. :) ).

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #319) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:39 pm

In post 1769, Skygazer wrote:tw you literally replaced into a town-skyg slot where i played the exact same way here, was super exhausted/busy and didn't have time to sort and kept getting fed up w the misreads and it eventually led to me siteflaking among other things bc i felt like a woat for not having time
Link?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #320) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:41 pm

In post 1770, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1766, the worst wrote:i know how tonereading nancy works but i find the fact auro is constantly #townposting a lot more comforting
Auro #townposting
Duck #pocketing?

-Joff
Only you though. I’m actually curious to know why Duck doesn’t think I’ve been “townposting”?

Or Cersei, for that matter.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #321) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:44 pm

In post 1771, Skygazer wrote:i feel like the damage has already been done i feel like i could be the towniest town that ever towned and u'd just like say that im scum realizing i need to pick up the slack or somethin
No it’s not. I was almost mislynched D1 in Necromancer, only to become nearly everyone’s top tr D2. Your posting has gotten better here, so keep it up.

Posting that link to that game where tw replaced you, would be a really good start.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #322) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:48 pm

In post 1781, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Idea being that scum would have some plan of action, some directions they'd want to take today; and scum!Cheeky would be more aware this is D2 given she'd know the distributions and why Kirari's NK happened, etc etc

-Joff
Gun to head, I think this is probably town!Cheeky so far. Nothing about her posting has pinged me.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #323) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:52 pm

I didn’t have to read more than a few posts from that game to tell you were bleeding obvtown in that. You sound even townier in that game than you did in Newsroom and anyone who couldn’t tell you were blatantly obvtown in that should probably quit mafia.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #324) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:55 pm

In post 1815, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1803, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1756, Skygazer wrote:not intentionally, but sitewide my activity has been shit and i'm extremely behind in this game and i feel like i'm playing similarly to ircher's 213 where i subbed in and had no idea what was going on until the game ended
Is there some reason you find this particular game more difficult? Because you’re not a sub in THIS game.

~T
lack of time/lack of attention span/tilt/general angst over playing forum mafia lately
But nothing specific about THIS game?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #325) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:14 pm

In post 1824, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1821, Skygazer wrote:i mean mechanically i feel like we misplayed w the party because im not strongly TRing fusc or PP rn and im kinda wondering where we can go from there

also getting SR'd just sucks lol
PP isn’t in the party?

I’m not really understanding the strong tr on Fusc either. Well the non-stop harping about the HK lynch was kind of over the top and then it looked like he was trying to provoke a fight between us and Edgar but I still want to focus outside the party for now.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #326) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Sky, a really helpful suggestion, stop posting drunk.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #327) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:18 pm

In post 1827, Skygazer wrote:i thought he was in the party?

whats the party then?
Us, Duppin, Fuscosco, EdgarAllenFoe.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #328) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:21 pm

In post 1828, Skygazer wrote:(im not drunk 2nite)
Yes I know and you’re sounding townier, so maybe in the future, just don’t post at all when you’ve been drinking. You’ll get sr a lot less that way.

Your frustration does seem genuine.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #329) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:22 pm

In post 1832, Skygazer wrote:im not drunk i just have adhd :p
I do too actually, well minus the h.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #330) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:22 pm

UNVOTE:
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #331) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:32 pm

In post 1821, Skygazer wrote:i mean mechanically i feel like we misplayed w the party because im not strongly TRing fusc
or PP rn
and im kinda wondering where we can go from there

also getting SR'd just sucks lol
Possible townslip?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #332) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:38 pm

In post 1838, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1812, the worst wrote:uhh your posting has been net towny Nancy but I think Auro has been more obvtown since I rep'd in
volxen only asked me about something I can't remember the content of so :/

I'm not really sure why this is important, do you think I should be reading any of you differently?
In post 1813, the worst wrote:
In post 1812, the worst wrote:I'm not really sure why this is important, do you think I should be reading any of you differently?
don't answer this i had a mood swing and i can't be bothered talking about it

you're a townread

i'm sick of engaging with hydra dynamic semantics
I always appreciate feedback. For example, in LotV, I was the main reason for the tr, so just curious.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #333) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:43 pm

In post 1837, the worst wrote:ftr: i don't understand the party mechanic and can't be bothered reading about it unless it becomes relevant
out of that pool of players i expressly do not townread duppin.
fusco is slightly >rand town, penguin probtown with the caveat that if i'm wrong i'll work it out
not sure how to read EAF
Please explain your duppin sr because I’m totally not seeing it.

He is my strongest tr in the party. So rn: us - duppin - EAP - Fusc. That was obviously not the case on D1 but I feel Fusc has been trying to unfairly shade us and create a lot of pointless drama.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #334) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:45 pm

In post 1817, Skygazer wrote:tw/redpanda/IL/duppin/cheeky is my town pool now

historically im better at town sorting so ill start with this and try to hard reset w my scum reads
I’m liking these reads.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #335) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:57 pm

I’ve discussed it with with Joff and we think tw is obvtown here, so . . .

HEAL: the worst

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #336) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:37 am

In post 1848, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1845, Inbred Lannisters wrote:I’ve discussed it with with Joff and we think tw is obvtown here, so . . .

HEAL: the worst

~T
We arent putting anyone in the party until somebody within dies.
We already lost Kirai. What happens when scum kill all of the obvtown outside the party, because that’s what’s clearly going to happen? So no,
we need to keep adding obvtown slots to the party or we’re going to lose

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #337) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:40 am

In post 1851, the worst wrote:
In post 1850, Yumeko Jabami wrote:slots that replace a lot are generally more likely to be scum
sweaty.......
I’ve won two games by replacing into obvtown slots, so this theory is misguided.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #338) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:52 am

In post 1856, the worst wrote:btw Nancy do you get my read on duppin or
She agreed that his sudden OMGUS on you was scummy, and I'm not a fan of his Sky defense either.

But... Unless I missed it, you didn't seem to react to it or push him further from that - why?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #339) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:23 am

In post 1857, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
But... Unless I missed it, you didn't seem to react to it or push him further from that - why?

-Joff
Scratch
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #340) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:44 pm

In post 1878, the worst wrote:
In post 1872, duppin wrote:I'm not sure why you are suggesting that I am not trying to engage you, this started by me questioning your Sky read.
just noting my call to action was for you to engage with me at a level deeper than "hey ducky what's your ___ read" like I can cough up some nonsense convincing read as either alignment so you're not gonna sort me with that shit
In post 1872, duppin wrote:I really dislike that you are now suggesting that I might be scum no matter what Sky's alignment is - not because I think it's wrong of you to reach that conclusion if you are town, in fact it bothered me that that was not the first thing you went with because I think as town you should be more worried about me trying to pocket Sky with a defense you think is bad.
*slowly bends self into pretzel*
just to clarify fmpov: you think I'm scum because I read you as possible wolf equity with someone I'm scumreading and at the time because I was heavily scumreading her, in the eat of the moment I didn't decide to sit back and think about a world where she was town and what your alignment would be in that world then later reconsidered unprompted and came to the conclusion...which you think town!me should come to...?

I'm sorry if I worked through it slightly slower than you were looking for but again, I don't think you're paying a lot of attention to my trajectory on my read of you defending skygazer. you just said you expect town!me to reach the conclusion which town!me reached, unprompted, once my tunnel softened.

tl;dr:
me yesterday: lol scumgazer, look for buddies
me today: ???gazer, look for wolves whether she's one or not
In post 1872, duppin wrote:But the reason I dislike it is because if you feel that then your vote should be on me plus it makes me lean more towards the idea that you are attempting to setup a chainlynch.
Both of these suggestions are attributing motive to my posting rather than trying to discern the motive in my posting. And once again you have paid no attention to why I included you in the scumread tier if my readlist marked with a question mark. I didn't vote you and am not voting you because I don't want to yet. I never chain lynches, my mood changes with the wind.

If you're town I need you to stop the bias. I kind of understand how town!you could be reaching this level of confbias and epic failing the read, but it is kinda hard to tell this from an endangered wolf who needs to retaliate against a vocal townie replacing into a slot he has pegged for a mislynch.

I don't do well reading when I'm on the defensive these days anyway tbh but do you get what I'm talking about here?
THIS post is why tw is obvtown and why you WOATS need to sheep us on the HEAL. Scum!tw is pretty much incapable of making this kind of post. On the contrary, it’s scum!tw’s posts which cause the reader to want to “bend themselves into a pretzel”.

@Sky, you have tw as your #1 tr, so why aren’t you sheeping our HEAL on him?

~Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #341) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:49 pm

In post 1882, Skygazer wrote:duppin if ur still TRing or townreading IL then me then trust me that this is probs town tw
So if you tr both us and Duck, why heal “no one”? Scum is going to kill all of the obvtown outside the party unless they’re added to the party and anyone who thinks a non-party slot is obvtown but not voting to add them, is 100% being anti-town and we will lose because of that. :/

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #342) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:54 pm

In post 1892, Skygazer wrote:well like, town seemed set that they wanted a 4 person party of strong town so the game can potentially be in auto

and if two scum are in the party and no one is added to the party and the two non party scum die then the game would be autowin for town

at most i think there'd only be one scum in the party??
How does that work exactly? If what you’re saying is true then, scum first kills outside the party and then inside, so how does town win in that scenario?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #343) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:57 pm

In post 1897, Skygazer wrote:HEAL: the worst

wary of growing the party any further but yeah i can do this
\o/

Someone is finally listening to me. Good things almost always happen when people do because in TRO, we lost the game because I didn’t get listened to. I really suck at the whole charisma/persuasion thing and I’ve lost count of how many games town has lost because of that.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #344) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:01 pm

In post 1900, Skygazer wrote:like basically, if there's a decent number of non-party townies left and there were two scum left alive and they were both in the small party it'd be game over for them
I understand why people are careful. We obviously only want to add obvtown to the party. My point is that if we can have a consensus on obvtown non-party players and add them, I can’t see how we lose. Otherwise, scum will just keep on killing them, like they killed Kirai and that is bad for the gamestate.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #345) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:11 pm

If you understand the setup, then you obviously understand why scum outside the party killed Kirai and why they will continue to take out all of the obvtown outside the party first and if any scum within the party, go after them then. So yes, we need to be really careful about who we add to it but so long as we only add consensus obvtown, I can’t see how that is ever bad for town?

The only discussion on this we ought to be having, is not whether we add more people to the party, because if obvtown, 100% we should but who and who outside the party warrants being qualified or not as obvtown.

That is what’s really frustrating me about this game, that people don’t want to add anymore players and not, yes be 100% should, so long as we have some consensus on them being obvtown.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #346) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:18 pm

In post 1905, Skygazer wrote:i don't think it's anywhere near auto w the four people

i just want to keep the party size small bc it's irreversible later
The higher number of obvtown in the party the better. We just need to be very careful about who should be designated that. There is virtually no risk to adding consensus bleeding obvtown players to the party but there absolutely is, in leaving them vulnerable to the NK. Kirai was killed by scum outside the party because she was the only obvtown player att not in it and that’s who scum will continue to kill every night until they kill off all of the obvtown who are not in the party and we need strong obvtown to help solve this game. We’re already suffering because we lost a strong town player in Kirai and I don’t want us to lose anymore.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #347) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:21 pm

In post 1920, the worst wrote:@Nancy I agree. For the record we should approach partyscum a little differently from nonpartyscum and from deepwolves. we're fine working through the nonparty list until we hit red or find enough townies, and then seeing if there's partyscum. that's the max ev scum strategy I think? so we have to assume it's the world we're playing in.

I'm happy to add more people to the party.
I'm happy to lynch without the party, and also comfortable lynching within.

It's a cool mechanic but I have mild ambivalence.
I replaced in late and didn’t fully understand it on D1 but now I do.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #348) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:24 pm

In post 1921, the worst wrote:Little annoyed Edgar Allan Foe is in the party. Who pushed that?
You think he’s scum?

I unfortunately don’t have complete confidence that alltown is currently in the party, so I’m trying to make sure that we have a strong town core in it and I’m far more confident in you being town, than anyone else besides us, currently in there.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #349) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:38 pm

Logic dictates that if there’s scum currently in the party, it’s not more than one, since for obvious reasons, scum doesn’t want any more than one of them in there.

So, odds are there probably is one in there, so they won’t want any more and if not, they will probably push for someone sketchy to be added.

I think playing close attention to the party voting will give us insight as to which.

If someone sketchy is pushed, then party is alltown, if there is extreme resistance to adding anyone, it could be because scum is currently in the party and has no need for any additions.

So the keep the party small argument, isn’t taking into account that it is contrary to scum’s interests to have more than one scum in there.

IOW, either the composition of the current party is pure or it isn’t. If it is and I’m currently having doubts on that, then adding no one, is the best strategy but if one scum is already in there, than it really isn’t.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #350) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:46 pm

This is why we argued against the “housepets” strategy which would be really ideal for scum to hide out amongst the other likely mislynchbait. A party comprised of housepets, makes it virtually impossible to be able to figure out who scum is and of course, sets up all of the obvtown not in it to be sitting ducks basically.

That was what a lot of people were pushing for D1. Some not really understanding how housepets in the party are ideal for scum and probably some scum advocating for that.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #351) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:48 pm

In post 1928, Fuscosco wrote:My lynchpool is whoever is trying to grow the party
Even it they’re consensus obvtown? Explain that please, I mean seriously.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #352) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:52 pm

In post 1934, Fuscosco wrote:But IL is actually playing so erratically Im considering pre-making a case on them to drop in the game.
Then you’re being a WOAT because in what world is adding consensus obvtown to the party good for scum and harmful to town? Answer ( to anyone not needing a building to fall on them): It’s not.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #353) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:02 pm

In post 1947, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1945, Skygazer wrote:i think we should talk about mechanics for like 78 more pages tbh
Theyre spamming their way to front and center.
Yeah, so sorry for trying to prevent anymore obvtown from dying. You’re a genius. :roll:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (isolation #354) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 1958, RedPanda wrote:HEAL: theworst
In post 1960, RedPanda wrote:Also if there was any doubt to IBL being town, trying to make an addition to party should dispel that
\o/ RP is also town.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #355) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:19 pm

Trying to add a consensus obvtown should dispel that. Otoh, adding potential mislynchbait would be scum indicative.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (isolation #356) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:21 pm

In post 1901, Inbred Lannisters wrote:I really suck at the whole charisma/persuasion thing and I’ve lost count of how many games town has lost because of that.
FWIW Nancy I feel like you're doing great this game ;)

The only universe where adding tw to the party is detrimental to town, is the one where party is all town and tw is scum. In every other case it's +EV

So anyone against adding tw, please do explain your townreads of people in the party and scumread (or lack of tr) on tw.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #357) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:48 pm

In post 1969, Inbred Lannisters wrote:The only universe where adding tw to the party is detrimental to town, is the one where party is all town and tw is scum. In every other case it's +EV
@Titus, Fusco
Titus wrote:We shouldn't add anyone. Force scum to make a move.
What kind of move are you imagining, possible only in the world where tw isn't added?

-Jeff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #358) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:52 pm

In post 2007, Fuscosco wrote:I just had to remove a very rude response. Im frustrated at your hydra as a whole, not any one poster within it.
Idk man, your posts seem to be almost all "posts of frustration" and zero real arguments / reads :P

If you're that frustrated and we're terribly wrong you should be able to convince the rest of town, if not us, that we're wrong. Do that.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #359) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:03 pm

In post 2015, Titus wrote:Disagree. We lose the guarantee of where scum are. We have no reason objectively to think anyone is better than anyone else. Scum want to add players to the party. It creates wifom.

By adding someone, they can forever doubt cast tw for every failed lynch. They can say he's the infection causing the problem.

If there's a possibility the party is all town, we refuse. Scum flail getting more and more desperate to add.

Adding technically denies the knowledge that scum must be in the non party as well, but there's likely two.
1. Still - we're almost never lynching TW anyway. He's objectively being near consensus townread. Assume he's NK'd: What would your reads be?
2. Adding someone to the party is something my slot proposed - in your hypothetical it's more likely they would've tried to do that before we proposed this.
3. In the much likelier case we're not all town in the party, scum would want to keep things this way.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #360) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:04 pm

In post 2032, Titus wrote:Scumread or are they shooting obvtown?
The latter.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #361) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Is Uncle Bob due for a replacement?

-Jiffy
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #362) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:51 pm

Yoooo, solve game pls

Pedit: Yeah Edgar's ick but let's Lynch in the House for now.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #363) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:07 pm

How confident are you in EAF scum?

Yeah sure, I'll post House reads in more detail in some time too.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (isolation #364) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:11 pm

In post 2046, Titus wrote:My choices Bob and Mary. Two unremarkable lurkers.
Bob's unlikely to respond and I think the mod should just replace that slot.

You know Mary's slot was taken by Cheeky, right? Do you think Cheeky's been lurking too much?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #365) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:13 pm

Nice!

-Jeff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #366) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Could you town case Fusco?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #367) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:34 pm

In post 1893, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I am fully aware I've not been super active.

Part of this was trying out a new style, the other half is that I have family visiting from out of state.

More activity tomorrow.
What gives me pause is that Edgar
admits
to his lack of activity, and that he'd be more active later on. Given he's a famously good scum player, it's not beyond his capability to fake reads, yeah? So while I'm concerned about his slot, I'm not really sold that the coasting itself is strongly scum indicative.

Yes, as scum the optimal move for your slot is always lynching from the party if not being added to it yourself (if all-town). However, in that case you wouldn't really need to push the EAF Lynch - since there was a bloc supporting your addition to the party anyway.

My other heads have also marked EAF as the most probable deepwolf in the party earlier, but I'm not sure I'd want to lynch in party yet.

Titus, what do you feel about an EAF lynch?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #368) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:26 pm

In post 1969, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1901, Inbred Lannisters wrote:I really suck at the whole charisma/persuasion thing and I’ve lost count of how many games town has lost because of that.
FWIW Nancy I feel like you're doing great this game ;)

The only universe where adding tw to the party is detrimental to town, is the one where party is all town and tw is scum. In every other case it's +EV

So anyone against adding tw, please do explain your townreads of people in the party and scumread (or lack of tr) on tw.

-Joff
+1

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #369) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:28 pm

In post 1970, Titus wrote:
In post 1966, the worst wrote:
In post 1963, Titus wrote:
In post 1961, the worst wrote:Titus are you all in for a {EAF, fusco, duppin, IL} towncore?
For today, yes.
say we have two slots outside the party who are likely to be town. they're systematically night-killed until we reach lylo. How do you propose we use the party mechanic to threaten scum at all?
Equal random parties. I lost that fight.

That being said, we look more at those buddying IL. If scum are outside, they gotta con him or add a scum. We resist adding anyone for this reason.

The game is large enough we can look at the opinions of who died. I've been too tired to do that.
No, we need to protect obvtown.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #370) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:34 pm

In post 1971, Fuscosco wrote:Gee, If only I didnt have over a hundred plus games of experience and any number of which were askew because town fucked up and played with their hearts.
Lucky for you, there’s obvtown actually playing with their goddamned heads in this game.

~Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (isolation #371) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:38 pm

In post 1975, Titus wrote:
In post 1971, Fuscosco wrote:Gee, If only I didnt have over a hundred plus games of experience and any number of which were askew because town fucked up and played with their hearts.
Yeah. I am the heartless bitch strategist. Ask Nancy. Common sense ain't evidence.
When in doubt, you can rarely misstep with common sense.

Tw is both obvtown by play and by meta and it’s common sense to make sure scum doesn’t kill him. Only one way to ensure that. I think we both know what that is.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #372) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:40 pm

In post 1978, Fuscosco wrote:And it doesnt matter, because we shouldnt add players.

Scum may not concede over not getting a spot in the party, but they sure as sin want to set a precedent for adding players into the party or lynching within it.
They also may have a spot. Or two. Or three. Or four. Doesnt matter, thats wifom under the bridge. We have a stratagem, why are we changing it.
Because your strategy is conditional on alltown being in the party and if you’re wrong, we’re fucked.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #373) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:42 pm

In post 1980, Fuscosco wrote:Lets just add everyone to the hood!
Or we could just
add only consensus obvtown.

But who care about logic, right?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #374) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:46 pm

In post 1981, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1974, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1972, RedPanda wrote:Also I see that the meta players have overpopulated this site. I am :(
Come off it m8y.

Meta is a tool
So is VCA

Tools are useful, and they have their places in a game.
only a tool to judge playstyle but people use it to judge alignment most of the time which only works against bad players imo.
Meta works best as a backup method to common sense.

If someone’s play is clearly AI then you can use meta to back it up but if meta contradicts actual play, then you need to be very careful. VCA is better, since that is fact based.

The more good tools are used, the higher the read accuracy.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #375) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:48 pm

In post 1984, Skygazer wrote:im keeping my tw heal and gonna stop fighting this and let other ppl decide
It is 100% protown to sheep this heal. It only helps town to add consensus obvtown to the party.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #376) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:53 pm

In post 1989, Fuscosco wrote:Sky's still a good lynch is why
In post 1990, Skygazer wrote:i have tw as extremely strong town and dont want him to be NK'd

adding players to the party narrows the scum outside the party pool nyways
Sky voting to heal tw is blatantly protown.

I am opposed to lynching anyone who’s onboard with this.

One thing I’ve rarely ever seen scum do is play against their wincon and if Sky is scum here, then his healing tw, would be exactly that.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #377) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:56 pm

In post 1991, Skygazer wrote:im tired of mech-talk and lowkey hate mech-talk and im gonna let nancy beat people over the head w this rather than waste more of my energy fighting this
:lol:

I think I might have too, anything short of that gets ignored in my experience. :/

If anyone cares, Joff is like one of the most paranoid town players on this site and the fact that we’re 100% in agreement on this, speaks freaking volumes.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #378) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:59 pm

In post 1994, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1985, Titus wrote:
In post 1984, Skygazer wrote:im keeping my tw heal and gonna stop fighting this and let other ppl decide
Why is the purpose of adding?

#sideeye
If I had a slight doubt to my tw read, I would be against adding too. Tw is not going to get lynched and scum will 100% nk because of that.
That’s what I’m afraid of, Kirai NK pretty much proved that.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #379) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:01 pm

In post 1995, the worst wrote:actually having obvious town outside of the party is proscum
Because scum outside the party can kill them. Rn, scum is ONLY going to kill outside of party, because there is nothing to stop them.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #380) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:04 pm

In post 1996, Titus wrote:
In post 1994, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1985, Titus wrote:
Why is the purpose of adding?

#sideeye
If I had a slight doubt to my tw read, I would be against adding too. Tw is not going to get lynched and scum will 100% nk because of that.
As opposed to me? Or others? Consensus TR isn't a lock. We need to show correct as well.
In post 1997, Titus wrote:We shouldn't add anyone. Force scum to make a move.
A “move”? Like perhaps confitowning tw by killing him? Because whether you realize it or not, that is precisely what your resistance to adding him, will probably accomplish.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #381) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:06 pm

In post 2092, Inbred Lannisters wrote:If anyone cares, Joff is like one of the most paranoid town players on this site and the fact that we’re 100% in agreement on this, speaks freaking volumes.
Heh, you jinxed it
There are a couple of tiny things that bother me, but let's see how it plays out

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #382) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:10 pm

In post 1998, Skygazer wrote:that move is very likely killing tw
D1, Kirai was the most obvtown player - unfortunately only after heal and of course they were the NK. Even Fuscosco said he wasn’t shocked by this. Will he say the same on D3 when tw gets NK’d too?
In post 1510, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1342, schadd_ wrote:
Kirari Momobami has been killed! she was a
vanilla townie!
ohh wow color me fuckin shocked
~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (isolation #383) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:12 pm

In post 2001, Fuscosco wrote:somebody has to die.
:shifty:

You cry buckets over HK mislynch but obvtown dying, you’re somehow okay with?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #384) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:16 pm

In post 2002, Skygazer wrote:but tw is good @ this game and v town
Fuscosco being okay with tw dying is not protown.

Keeping strong obvtown in the game is what will help us win.

The fact that Fusc assumes tw will likely die and is okay with it, doesn’t sit right with me at all.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #385) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:17 pm

In post 2003, Titus wrote:
In post 1998, Skygazer wrote:that move is very likely killing tw
Again, assumes facts not in evidence. I don't even TR him and the push is anti-town. We made these suboptimal pools, now it's optimal to keep and maybe reassess when we lynch scum.
How is wanting to keep strong town alive ever antitown?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (isolation #386) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:21 pm

In post 2006, RedPanda wrote:You should read tw iso. If you don't see him as obv town, you can vote nooone. Fmpov the only move scum will make tonight is kill tw.
Yes, most likely. Kirai NK showed exactly what scum’s plan is.

What do you make from the Fusc/Titus resistance?

Fusc clearly expected Kirai to be the NK and that pings me especially, because it’s not protown to be chill with likely obvtown dying.

Titus is less clear because she could be being moonlogicky.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #387) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:23 pm

In post 2011, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 2006, RedPanda wrote: Fmpov the only move scum will make tonight is kill tw.
We dont have a scum flip. We dont even have a good consensus on who even is scum

Is it Yumeko or Sky, piss or PP? What about Uncle Bob?
Why does scum!Sky heal obvtown tw?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #388) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:27 pm

In post 2012, RedPanda wrote:IbL You shouldn't add anymore unless I'm here to quality control it :twisted: or if there's only 1 scum left in the game.
We should add the most obvtown player in the game, not in the party and that’s tw. I tr anyone supporting this heal because it is blatantly protown.

Unless, someone can 99.9999% convince me that party is alltown, I’m not budging from this position.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (isolation #389) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:29 pm

In post 2015, Titus wrote:
In post 2005, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1969, Inbred Lannisters wrote:The only universe where adding tw to the party is detrimental to town, is the one where party is all town and tw is scum. In every other case it's +EV
@Titus, Fusco
Titus wrote:We shouldn't add anyone. Force scum to make a move.
What kind of move are you imagining, possible only in the world where tw isn't added?

-Jeff
Disagree. We lose the guarantee of where scum are. We have no reason objectively to think anyone is better than anyone else. Scum want to add players to the party. It creates wifom.

By adding someone, they can forever doubt cast tw for every failed lynch. They can say he's the infection causing the problem.

If there's a possibility the party is all town, we refuse. Scum flail getting more and more desperate to add.

Adding technically denies the knowledge that scum must be in the non party as well, but there's likely two.
No, more likely one. It’s in scum’s interest not to have more than one in party, because they can’t be removed and if scum outside of party is lynched, scum is fucked.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (isolation #390) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:37 pm

In post 2021, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2006, RedPanda wrote: Fmpov the only move scum will make tonight is kill tw.
We dont have a scum flip. We dont even have a good consensus on who even is scum

It's yumeko and pp. gun to my head I would vote duppin as third scum.
I still don’t really understand the duppin scumreads?

True, his OMGUS tw vote was terrible but other than that, I’m not following?

Because scum can easily get tw killed by just resisting his being added to party. So why does scum!duppin go out of his way to draw that kind of negative attention by voting tw?

I’ve never played with duppin but anyone who has keeps saying how good he apparently is at scum, right? So, him voting tw is obviously not a clever move if scum, imo.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (isolation #391) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 pm

In post 2022, Titus wrote:

So why add tw and give dupin cover
How does adding tw give duppin cover?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (isolation #392) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:43 pm

In post 2025, Fuscosco wrote:Then we shouldnt add anyone to the hood.

So long as you can say you currently SR or suspect a party player, you cannot add another player to that. We hunt the outside scum and force them to out themselves.

Scum tend to win mountainous games. The party is what we have to balance that.
it is proscum to let obvtown die
. How many times do I need to keep repeating this?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #393) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:48 pm

In post 2030, RedPanda wrote:

Cause I see tw getting nightkilled and that would give me no information. I'm not opposed to a vote noone at all. I completely agree with all your points and in fact it benefits me if tw is not added.
How does it benefit you if tw is not added?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #394) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:52 pm

In post 2032, Titus wrote:
In post 2030, RedPanda wrote:

Cause I see tw getting nightkilled and that would give me no information. I'm not opposed to a vote noone at all. I completely agree with all your points and in fact it benefits me if tw is not added.
Hey if tw gets shot that IS info. We see what him and the n1 death got in common. Scumread or are they shooting obvtown? We can do nka and VCA yo.
Yeah, it’s “info” that scum NK’d the towniest player not in the party. And that helps us how? How did Kirai’s death help us?

Answer: it didn’t and neither will tw’s. It will HURT us because it is harmful to town to lose another strong obvtown player.

For once Titus, please listen to me. I’m not wrong here.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #395) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:55 pm

In post 2033, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2015, Titus wrote:Disagree. We lose the guarantee of where scum are. We have no reason objectively to think anyone is better than anyone else. Scum want to add players to the party. It creates wifom.

1. Still - we're almost never lynching TW anyway. He's objectively being near consensus townread. Assume he's NK'd: What would your reads be?
2. Adding someone to the party is something my slot proposed - in your hypothetical it's more likely they would've tried to do that before we proposed this.
3. In the much likelier case we're not all town in the party, scum would want to keep things this way.

-Joff
+1

Serious point, for anyone familiar with both Auro’s and my meta. We both play the game very differently and for us to be 100% mindmelding on something, means it’s correct, because that almost never happens.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (isolation #396) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:58 pm

In post 2038, Titus wrote:
In post 2033, Inbred Lannisters wrote:

-Joff
1) ask yourself why? Has anything gone right? We picked a suboptimal setup. We lynched town. Someone's infected you. Someone w more time than me.

If tw us nked I would need to compare his EoD stance to the n1 no. I'd look for matching scumread. Obvtown that are wrong are beneficial for scum to keep alive.

2) no scum would kiss your ass.

3) scum would want to add tw as cover if he's town.
I don’t understand this whole “cover” theory?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #397) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:00 am

In post 2039, schadd_ wrote:golden RASpberry (the worst + RAS) replaces the worst !
RAS won Coalition for us, this is awesome.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #398) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:21 am

In post 2089, duppin wrote:
In post 1882, Skygazer wrote:duppin if ur still TRing or townreading IL then me then trust me that this is probs town tw
It is definitely possible my read was completely wrong. I can see both Inbred and you are very confident he is town.
I will certainly take Inbred's opinion into consideration since I am very confident they are town. As for you, if you are town then great and if you are scum then he is most likely town anyway, so fair enough.

I will do this for now.
UNVOTE:
I understand why you were initially skeptical of tw’s Sky push but it pushed her to show her towniness. Mastina did something very similar to my slot in Timeshift. Unfortunately too many lobotomized WOATs ignored both her 180 on our slot and her confitowning, post our flip, so I see it as protown and it’s obvious that tw’s Sky push was townie, since that slot is now obvtowning Sky. Sky is also obvtown now for obvtown reading tw, because she did this BEFORE that slot changed its read on her.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #399) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:24 am

In post 1888, Skygazer wrote:but also like EOF is also in the party and i dont feel like scum would push for two members into a four person party tbh
Yeah, I think Titus arguing two scum in the party is disingenuous, because it’s scum suicide to do this.

~T

Return to “Completed Open Games”