Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 28, momo wrote:
In post 21, Hidden Happiness wrote:Ohayo gozaimasu everyone! Orihime head here! I hope we have lots of fun together!
On first glance I think the roles I want most are: King or Uni back up. Neighbor seems fun but it depends on the neighbor!
Asking for King and Neighbor right after I'm pressuring Oversoul on this makes me thing ur a scumbuddy, especially if scum have daychat. Seriously strange that you request the roles I called sus earlier without even acknowledging that post.
I like this post very much. King is the playmaker for D3-4 and is probably the most powerfull tool in the box and I think it's scummy to be expressing interest this early.

VOTE: Hidden Happiness
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 56, Saudade wrote:VOTE: Saudade
Ur agreeing with me!!??!!

Come help lynch hidden happiness, he's not very positive
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Iconeum »

King is the role that scum would want to manoeuver into position for, there's not many other roles they have a lot of control with.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 62, Saudade wrote:Yes but you dont lynch people this gams
I think the best way to distribute the compulsive quitter is majority vote
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 71, Saudade wrote:I was in the shower right now and realized the first thought I had when entering this game is how and which PRs I want to distribute in the town rather than which PR I want to take for myself therefore I scumread anyone asking for a specific role for himself and townread everyone who suggested a PR onto someone else
Exactly this, and even more so for a select few roles like King that get to decide powers and the LYNCH (compulsive quitter) for a day
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 76, Vecna wrote:
In post 71, Saudade wrote:I was in the shower right now and realized the first thought I had when entering this game is how and which PRs I want to distribute in the town rather than which PR I want to take for myself therefore I scumread anyone asking for a specific role for himself and townread everyone who suggested a PR onto someone else
Even though I like this post, scum will also be thinking along the lines of who they want to assign what role to, to optimize their odds of high impact lynches and nks.
scum are more likely then town to try and manoeuver themselves into pole positions for certain roles, i think.
Having control of allocation of these roles are critical for scum, because town are likely to get at least some good shit out of it. Scum not so much
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 150, Oversoul wrote:Does anyone have any history with Saudade? Does he play contradictory like that?
For what I've seen he's usually far more agressive as town
In post 230, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:Ok the answer is scum, not bad town. That helps me feel less bad about it at least.

@everyone you can take whatever precautions you want about my scum game, ic, whatever, but we're lynching Momo today.
In no world is momo the D1 lynch.
In post 252, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:it's personal. unless you're scum. then it's not. but even then it's still kinda personal to me, ngl.
Why do you always make a scumread on you personal?
In post 335, Hidden Happiness wrote:VOTE: Against

Uh I am not in favor of basically being a hated townie in this setup. (I don't think Maria would mind actually but she's too busy packing to stop me. :lol: )

I also can't remember any time two people screaming at each other to death was actually alignment indicative of anything but two townies being stubborn as fuck. I wouldn't support a lynch on that slot at all. I see the hydra replaced out but unless RC has literally replaced out as scum about to be lynched before I'd sooner think he realized he shouldn't be playing.
Why would you care for being a hated townie? That doesn't mean you get lynched for it. The soft defence for RC here is bad. I'd lynch RC today, and if this flips scum you are next. Though I know i'm not Original in saying this… just my thoughts as well
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 333, momo wrote:I think it's time we have an official proposal. I think this one is as good as any and I'll be voting for it. Even if it doesn't pass, we need the discussion.

Official Proposal

Timid = Hidden Happiness (Shadoweh/MariaR hydra)
Vanilla = Iconeum
Inventor = popsofctown
Day 5 Innocent Child = Oversoul
Miller = apthet
Neighbour = Nero Cain
1-shot Gladiator = momo
Day 3 King = Vecna
Night 1 Universal Backup = CheekyTeeky
Neighbour = Almost50
Odd-Night Motion Detector = Gamma Emerald
Macho = Lil Uzi Vert
Inactive = Saudade
Compulsive Quitter = Titus
I'd not give neighbour to Nero, he's been very inactive this game. Adding an active role to him is not right.
I'd not give Gladiator to momo, I think King goes to momo. Gladiator I would have given to Saudude

Fine with just about everything else, but I really dislike the Nero neighbour distribution.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: for
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Iconeum »

You were right that saying you were inactive this game is a thing. The distribution of the roles is fine for me, I have no reason to not accept that proposal.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Iconeum »

V/LA weekend
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 810, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 807, Oversoul wrote:I do not feel like he has done any real scumhunting this game. He called you out for wanting King, among other roles, and then when momo did it he looked the other way. I feel like he is purposefully trying to keep a low profile in a game with a lot of head strong players.

Also, your proposal is so far out of left field I don't even know what to do with it. For the record, I would never use my gladiator ability (unless I had a guilty).
I think the way ice has played the game has been fine compared to other players. I know a fact no one would ever say yes to my proposal but I felt if I threw it out there it'd draw some attention to my slot so people would stop ignoring me
This is a poor way to draw attention. A player of your calliber is perfectly capable of getting attention. Throwing away your proposal like that seems fishy.
In post 851, popsofctown wrote:I mean maybe a50 said that

but did i remember it?

no i did not

if iconeum is gonna lowkey scumside and vote yes every single proposal and maybe like 2-3 other people do that i wanted to jam a proposal rather than take a moment to research my choices better because now there's strategic edge to proposing at that point
I voted yes on one (1) proposal this game. One. I've been playing this game, and was VLA for the weekend. How is that lowkeying?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 885, Titus wrote:
In post 883, Vecna wrote:
In post 748, momo wrote:
In post 747, Almost50 wrote:
In post 745, momo wrote:are you really fine with vecna giving himself miller?
He's town
i get that, hell my second proposal gave him the role

that doens't mean it's a good look

and since he is town, he should be getting inventor...
You were literally asking me to propose it that way. I took your proposal and improved a few parts.

Ive not been pushing for anything myself. fact remains, pretty much everyone correctly townreads me and I can handle the shade.
Can we please kill A50 momo or sausage

If not icon or lyv
Why kill town?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Titus, if the proposal was to kill off Mr. Happiness, what would you say?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 903, popsofctown wrote:
In post 890, Iconeum wrote:
In post 810, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 807, Oversoul wrote:I do not feel like he has done any real scumhunting this game. He called you out for wanting King, among other roles, and then when momo did it he looked the other way. I feel like he is purposefully trying to keep a low profile in a game with a lot of head strong players.

Also, your proposal is so far out of left field I don't even know what to do with it. For the record, I would never use my gladiator ability (unless I had a guilty).
I think the way ice has played the game has been fine compared to other players. I know a fact no one would ever say yes to my proposal but I felt if I threw it out there it'd draw some attention to my slot so people would stop ignoring me
This is a poor way to draw attention. A player of your calliber is perfectly capable of getting attention. Throwing away your proposal like that seems fishy.
In post 851, popsofctown wrote:I mean maybe a50 said that

but did i remember it?

no i did not

if iconeum is gonna lowkey scumside and vote yes every single proposal and maybe like 2-3 other people do that i wanted to jam a proposal rather than take a moment to research my choices better because now there's strategic edge to proposing at that point
I voted yes on one (1) proposal this game. One. I've been playing this game, and was VLA for the weekend. How is that lowkeying?
The V/LA is what makes me upset about the For vote. Because any reasonable timetable for that proposal passing has you performing no further dayplay and coming back on Monday to perform night actions. Town!Iconeum wants a larger part in D1 than that.

If you, for whatever RL reasons, were active on MS.net during the process of the proposal passing I'd be less pissed that you voted For. You're either scum or were willing to put very little effort into Day 1.
This is implying that I purposefully went VLA to lowkey this game...
Or that I should vote against a proposal that I support just to not 'possibly' end the day

wow
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 914, Vecna wrote:
In post 859, momo wrote:VOTE: for
I have a bad feeling about this
ur not townreading momo?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 912, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 898, Vecna wrote:
In post 785, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like the idea of giving scummy players a miller role b/c assuming we get a cop @ some point they can just use but "im a miller" as an excuse for why they invested as red. Miller should go to someone that's town and a that's being heavily town read by the majority.

And for that reason, I'm out.

VOTE: against
That is exactly what I am darling.
So what do you think about yourself in the IC role, becayse thats the change id expect you to comment on.

The miller allocation has been there for a while.
What does the bolded mean? I mean, giving me IC just gets me shot n4. Do you think that scum want to deal with conf town Nero? no, they don't. I'm not really sure what would be best to give me b/c I'm not very good at long term strategy. I kinda liked the idea of being the backup and having one of the useful prs but eh...
This sounds like dodging. Being backup is likely to give you a powerfull role, depending on scum strategy which means a likely early exit as well.
If it's your goal to live past N4, why not go for some of the lesser roles?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Iconeum »

Titus you got a case on A50?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Iconeum »

My top 2 scumreads right now are pops and Hidden.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 974, Oversoul wrote:I feel like we are spending an inordinate amount of time discussing role distribution and kind of just accepting Titus's death which is making me paranoid. I think the most important roles to actually distribute is the miller for obvious reasons and potentially Day 3 King, but to a lesser extent. I think we need to refocus because there seems to be some consternation about Titus and Not-Titus.
I'm having a hard time being active in this game because of the mechanics talk. I'm not very good at it, and I tend to start sheeping if I can't keep up with the discussion.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Iconeum »

HH pinged me in their opening post directly soft-pushing towards King/inventor power.
In post 78, Hidden Happiness wrote:Riruka-san was telling me that people were reading my first post as scummy. Well, I think the way I want to go about this at least for myself is give me a role that I find fun with and then give the stronger powers to lynchbait/people on the weaker side. I think giving townreads not as strong powers at least early would make nightkills extremely telling if someone killed say a macho/inactive towny over someone with the inventor etc. I think it's a good way to force information out.
For example, I know for a fact we'll probably not get King as I want, but we should probably give it to once again, a lynchbait player and see if we can agree on someone for them to king the day before or after and see if mafia let them live or not.

Okay can I never talk about mech again thanks. I'll get super bored fast. In terms of reads...
VOTE: Vecna
10 points if anyone else sees what I see.
~Orihime
Not being open about your reads, and letting others come in with theirs to piggy back isn't town-motivated
In post 222, Hidden Happiness wrote:There is a lot of weird role talk/alignment talk being based around RC when he's barely here. The argument to neuter him so scum don't kill him is fair but neutering him so he doesn't roll the game is ridiculous.

Idk about Maria but I joined this because the mechanics looked neat, if you give me Inactive I'll be upset
Defending RC is unnecesary there, and pings me. Being that scared to get Inactive is also meh.
In post 806, Hidden Happiness wrote:1-shot Gladiator: Oversoul
Inactive: Gamma Emerald (following partner on this one)
Day 5 Innocent Child: Hidden Happiness (grumble)
Inventor: Iconeum
Day 3 King: popsofctown
Macho: Nero Cain
Miller: momo
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Luv (But we leash him to where we want him)
Vecna:Neighbor
Saudade: Neighbor
apthet: Timid
CheekyTeeky:Night 1 Universal Backup
Titus:Vanilla
Compulsive Quitter: Almost50
I did nothing to deserve a power like Inventor. A50 should never be the lynch here. Why let HH live for so long? Titus just vanilla?
There's all kinds of wrong here.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I retract my scumread on pops after rereading. I thought I remembered similar interactions like HH, but I was mistaken.

Wouldn't mind if HH takes the lynch, and let Titus have something like Inactive.
I'd take vanilla/timid/gladiator or any of the lesser utility roles myself and let the more important ones go to the list as Soul gave above, with the exception of HH.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1115, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Against

Aside from not wanting to lynch Cheeky; giving me Gladiator and Nero the Backup = NKing me and giving Nero a worthless role (one he can't use w.o. the other players' consent). I'd be OK if you gave me King, Motion Detector or Inventor for Nero to inherit that.
I seriously dislike this post. Ur using wifom to justify giving yourself one of the most powerfull roles in the game, while making it look like a town thing to do by adding in Nero.
In post 1114, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1113, Gamma Emerald wrote:Macho should probably go to scum imo
Why? Unless we have a Vigilante om D2/D3; Macho on scum is worthless.
Now ur attempting to divert giving a useless role to scum, while implying you want to give macho to a town?
In post 1157, Vecna wrote:after this exchange id vote for the same proposal with these changes:

HH as the actual UB
A50 as lynch
Cheeky as timid
Nero as whatever remains with everyone keeping the same.
In the exchange HH is definitely more town then I previously read the slot. Would approve a lynch of A50. i'ma let you guys decide on the other roles and sheep them until I find my groove in this game, until then I'm comfortable having vanilla myself.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Cheeky, why are you not pushing Oversoul?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1229, Nero Cain wrote:apparently, I didn't miss out of much. I'd switch Vecna and Piss though.

If this is your problem with the proposal, why did you vote against it? It seems like a minor issue
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1208, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1164, popsofctown wrote:Whenever you cast a spell that targets only a Titus planeswalker, change that spell's target to another nonTitus permanent it could target at random. Then each other planeswalker loses all loyalty abilities until end of turn. Draw a card.
Don't joke about this shit
I still have memories of that Varsoon game
In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:It was a game where the flavor changed every day phase, it got canceled due to everyone not caring anymore but while it ran it was a mess of egos and crazy roles

Varsoon's Variety Hour, the name was discovered after having to solve a fucking puzzle
It got cancelled because Varsoon put the game on hold for months IIRC

VLA for the weekend

VOTE: for
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1240, pisskop wrote:
In post 57, Iconeum wrote:I like this post very much. King is the playmaker for D3-4 and is probably the most powerfull tool in the box and I think it's scummy to be expressing interest this early.
In a vacuum, such as the one I am in, this looks arbitrary and pockety
Meh. I agreed on something I consider scummy.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Iconeum »

i'll be catching up today and giving this game my full attention :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Catch up wall in the spoiler
Spoiler:
In post 1281, pisskop wrote:
In post 980, Titus wrote:
In post 977, Iconeum wrote:A50 should never be the lynch here. Why let HH live for so long? Titus just vanilla?
So much wrong here

A50 is obvscum, so why not lynch?
HH is town so why not have him live.
What's wrong with being vanilla? It appeases the Titus sucks crowd while keeping town me alive.
Think titus is townish here
Posting this first, my reads have changed quite a bit. I like how pisskop calls me out on this read
In post 1300, pisskop wrote:
In post 1193, Titus wrote:I also can't fathom who would pass momo's test
I will say this one time for your benefit.

If you are town!titus, you should consider ignoring a tunneling momo? Do you SR momo? If you do not then why arent you reasoning with them? if you do then why are you giving them more power by sitting by and flaccidly defending yourself?

Like I believe its your personality to get hung up on some things, like an unreasonable SR on your slot, but I think its time to let them dangle in the wind.
Scum has no benefit for intervening here. This is a town post.
In post 1333, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1257, pisskop wrote:
In post 142, Almost50 wrote:
In post 68, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Mod how would a Timid King work?

I'm probably going to have a lot of mech questions throughout the game
Interesting question!
ORRRR its pretty shit because we cant give the same slot 2 roles.
Hey Mod
: what if the sky was green, and the clouds were purple? What if walking through the arboretum felt like walking through a jungle, like that one acid trip I had in college? Wouldn't that be nice?
You know you could stop acting like a child and try using that organ inside that skull above your neck.

I/we know we can't give the same person 2 roles TODAY, but what if there is a role tomorrow that has a similar effect? Timid doesn't go with king and IC doesm't go with Miller.. etc. Apparently we get a new/different list of roles each day BUT there are roles that WILL appear again (one example is the Compulsive Quitter). Now what's wrong in asking and knowing in advance what how the mod planned to handle such situations just in case?
Arguing instead of solving. Scumlean on A50.
In post 1349, popsofctown wrote:1348 seems like a scummy post
Since it benefit Vecna to be good at reading Saudade now that Saudade is gone
Unless Vecna is thinking about the next time he plays with Saudade
But uh that's not something most people wanna spend time thinking about
I like the sorting that pops has going on.
In post 1376, Almost50 wrote:Let me try..

Official Proposal

1-shot Gladiator = Lil Uzi Vert
Inactive = Vecna
Day 5 Innocent Child = CheekyTeeky
Inventor = Gamma Emerald
Day 3 King = pisskop
Macho = momo
Miller = Oversoul
Odd-Night Motion Detector = Hidden Happiness (Shadoweh/MariaR hydra)
Neighbour = Titus
Neighbour = popsofctown
Timid = Iconeum
Night 1 Universal Backup = Nero Cain
Vanilla = Almost50
Compulsive Quitter = apthet
This was discussed already, but here are my thoughts: A50 giving pisskop King doesn't match with his posts towards the slot. Putting Nero as teh UB has me worried. Giving himself Vannilla is awkward. Apthet as lynch is meh.
In post 1382, Almost50 wrote:Why aren't we lynching the slot that contributed the least so far? pisskop already managed 4x as many posts as apthet had all game.
In post 1386, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1382, Almost50 wrote:Why aren't we lynching the slot that contributed the least so far? pisskop already managed 4x as many posts as apthet had all game.
Lynching based on activity is bad, unless there really really isn't anything else to go on.

Cause CT's posts in your scum PT don't count as contribution
Pops as townread
In post 1429, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 1402, Almost50 wrote:@Maria: Let me rephrase my point from 1397 then. From your PoV you maybe right on me, but then you assume all/most your other reads are wrong. Why? OR, you assume most of your reads are wrong (based on me proposing this list) so why do you assume your read on me is correct? Was I scum in Anime U-Pick? Was I scum in Limbo? Was I scum in Children of Hurin?
Do I scumread you a lot? Yes, but when I'm scum it's honestly super easy to get away with reading you as scum. I kinda just go 'i can call A50 scum because it's what he expects.' But please correct me if I'm wrong on this. I've scumread you correctly a most of the time when we've been TvS with me as the T. I don't scumread you because your A50 I would never do that to anyone and I can promise you that.
In post 1402, Almost50 wrote:So, it's not like I'm imagining things. You're opposed to me just for the fun of it, and when I say fun I mean from your PoV. I don't find it amusing to be SR'd regardless everytime we play together no matter what. Like you'd SR me because I'm not being serious, yet you'll vote me for being too serious. You'd vote me for not talking enough, but then you'll vote me for talking too much. You'd vote me for talking game mechanics, or for the LACK of talking game mechanics. HOW am I supposed to get you to read me correctly when you come into the game assuming I rolled scum every single time?
The children thing? A joke. I vote you a lot so I said 'you're not wrong' cause it's a 'haha' funny. I wouldn't SR you just for giggles because someone used to do that to me and it was such a shitty feeling. I promise I'm not doing that here. Your proposal made me do a double take because it wasn't a bad one a lot of it I'm honestly fine with it and made me question if my reads were wrong, but I looked it and said 'maybe he'd just switch a few' plus with my partner scumreading you I was fine with it.
I don't know if you'd take it this far as scum though and it makes me pause on wanting to lynch you. ~Maria
I was scumreading this slot early game, I don't anymore. Has been sorting and I like this post.
In post 1493, momo wrote:This proposal is mad suspicious.

CT gets kept alive until D5, and a50 out here giving himself vanilla.

Doubt.

proposal failed
Was getting townfeels from momo, this post further improves townread there
In post 1513, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1509, popsofctown wrote:I'm pretty happy with a CT-Titus lynchpool, in that order, and some sane assignment of roles.
I think Iconeum is the best lynch today, I don't recall any exceptional notable objections to it
Again, lynches based on activity are not gonna help. Much better to get a flip that provides information and right now I believe A50 is the best lynch.
In post 1517, Vecna wrote:Im surprised not more people are suggesting an A50 lynch here. The scumreads there seem to be getting quite universal if im not mistaken.

I think my lynch pool for today in order of preference, currently is:

A50
CT
Icon/Titus
Nero
Gamma

Would definitely not want to lynch anyone else at this moment.
I know i've been called out for sheeping Vecna, but my reads match his. That's just the way it is.
My scumpool is A50/CT/Nero

Townpool of Vecna/pisskop/pops/momo

TL;DR

My scumpool is A50/CT/Nero

I'll try and figure out a proposal that I would make based off of this
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:39 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1564, Hidden Happiness wrote:Who do you think the three most townread and active people are? pops pisskop and who? I'd argue Momo but a few people disagree. There's as much argument over whose actually a townread as there is over specific roles. I don't know anything about your record mate but from where I'm standing you're definitely on the lower end of the pool.

I think more people would go to war over where to put Titus if we put you and pops into neighbour slots then is worth changing it over.
disagree over vecna. He's pretty high up there

why do you have uzi for UB? is he that high of a townread?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1570, Gamma Emerald wrote:Talk about your CT scumread.
His early D1 sorting felt forced. Started lurking until he was being put up the chopping block. Wants to take any role just to survive.
There's not 1 thing that really sticks out, it's a general feeling (forced).
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1577, Almost50 wrote:
@Mod: Replace me with AP (my alt) id you will.
This game can't be taken seriously at this point.
Any specific reason you feel this way? Is it because you aren't being townread that you wanna change character (which should be forbidden anyway if you ask me) and now wanna hide behind a different mask?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1637, Nero Cain wrote:every's town reading Vecna despite him being scummy as fuck although I guess part of that is my fault b/c
I've been too lazy to write my angry rant against him
. So I wouldn't mind getting a d5 guilty on him.
nothing's stopping you from making that post now? convince me otherwise?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1642, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1639, Iconeum wrote:nothing's stopping you from making that post now? convince me otherwise?
What part of lazy do you not understand? Also, you are his scum buddy so it's not like I need to convince you of something that you already know.
sure buddy
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1650, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could someone give me some homework or something to do. I still want to lynch within Cheeky/HH/Titus.
Make a proposal that I can sheep?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1656, Nero Cain wrote:I am rarely sheeped. It's not like I'm saying that I won't case you b/c I don't think I'd get sheeped but thanks for trying to frame something in a neg light b/c you are proving my case 4 me.
Why bother complain that people aren't following your read when in the same breath you say you don't wanna put up the effort to case? What's even the point?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1662, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1653, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1650, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could someone give me some homework or something to do. I still want to lynch within Cheeky/HH/Titus.
I thought I had one and then it got voted down

The main problem that I’m finding with every proposal is gladiator, neighbor, and who gets backup. Each proposal has gotten shot down one way or the other for a majority of people due to not liking who will be receiving those roles.
The difference is that proposals are slowly running out, and I want to have mine be usefull. I'm also prettttty bad when it comes to mechanics despite really trying to get my head around them this game. I don't get much further then giving towny roles to my town reads and negative roles to the scummy reads…
So make me a proposal, we discuss it, and then nobody has to worry about me being one of the last players still having one.

And if I don't 'obey' our agreed proposal, you can still lynch me on the next day. Seems like a nice safety line
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Iconeum »

From first thoughts i'd:

Switch CT with A50 (I scumread A50. CT to a lesser extent, and I think gladiator is the perfect tool for forcing this slot to become more active).
Switch Nero with HH

Other then that I think it's acceptable
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1724, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1669, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1665, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1662, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1653, Iconeum wrote:
I thought I had one and then it got voted down

The main problem that I’m finding with every proposal is gladiator, neighbor, and who gets backup. Each proposal has gotten shot down one way or the other for a majority of people due to not liking who will be receiving those roles.
The difference is that proposals are slowly running out, and I want to have mine be usefull. I'm also prettttty bad when it comes to mechanics despite really trying to get my head around them this game. I don't get much further then giving towny roles to my town reads and negative roles to the scummy reads…
So make me a proposal, we discuss it, and then nobody has to worry about me being one of the last players still having one.

And if I don't 'obey' our agreed proposal, you can still lynch me on the next day. Seems like a nice safety line
1-shot Gladiator: Almost50
Inactive: Titus
Day 5 Innocent Child: Nero Cain
Inventor: apthet
Day 3 King: Oversoul
Macho: Lil Uzi Vert
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Gamma Emerald
Neighbor: popsofctown
Neighbor: Vecna
Timid: Hidden Happiness
Night 1 Universal Backup: pisskop
Vanilla: Iconeum
Compulsive Quitter: CheekyTeeky
In post 1672, Iconeum wrote:From first thoughts i'd:

Switch CT with A50 (I scumread A50. CT to a lesser extent, and I think gladiator is the perfect tool for forcing this slot to become more active).
Switch Nero with HH

Other then that I think it's acceptable
Quoting in case the majority wants Ico to propose.
I'm down for a proposal, but there hasn't been a whole lot of discussion about what I would change in it and the very least I would change CT with A50. Nero and HH positions are less important then the actual lynch
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1741, Vecna wrote:this one:

1-shot Gladiator: Almost50
Compulsive Quitter: CheekyTeeky

where the lynch can be swapped around with the usual suspects
I'd put this up after switching A50 and CT
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Official Proposal

1-shot Gladiator: Cheeky
Compulsive Quitter: AT50
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Iconeum »

VLA weekend
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

mistakes are made
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2088, Vecna wrote:I dno, this situation is odd. Either im really wrong about, or A50 is completely wrong on a lot of things.

How do you guys feel about a proposal with the current role assignment but putting icon or HH on the chopping block?
Bad. I'm feeling even worse that AP single-handedly derailed my proposal, and has now reversed the lynch onto me. Players who were voting FOR my proposal are now voting FOR lynching me, and it's not even because of a scumread but because they are just tired of this day.

Feels bad man
In post 2099, Jingle wrote:1-shot Gladiator: CheekyTeeky
Inactive: momo
Day 3 King: Jingle
Miller: Creature
Neighbour: popsofctown
Neighbour: Vecna
Vanilla: AP
Compulsive Quitter: Iconeum

I am strongly considering hammering the against and proposing this if I don't like Ico's entry to the thread tomorrow, btw.
Who are you? And in what world is letting pisskop have the UB a good decision? If my death stops the A50/AP townreads, I'd happily give my life for it. But at least get your other role distribution in order ffs
In post 2146, Hidden Happiness wrote:VOTE: Against

Please just make something happen faster. Maria literally joined and ended a game before we finished our first day because this is going so slow.
Case and point about earlier statement
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2192, popsofctown wrote:Iconeum how do you sort the failed lynches?
what exactly do you mean? the failed props?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Iconeum »

hey if you want to lynch me, go for it

i strongly believe AP is playing the lot of you, and i would have taken pisskop be the UB if that means getting the AP lynch

I don't wanna go down AND have pisskop get UB
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2197, Bingle wrote:Wat?Can you tell me why you changed the lynch choice you shopped out from Cheeky to AP when you were SR'ing both of them and the person you trusted enough to shop out the list to was SR-ing one of them?
Can you wax poetic about your reads as you whisper sweet nothings into my ear holes?
Can you convince me not to want you dead?
I strongly believe AP is the better lynch over Cheeky. I thought that was obvious? This game needs a flip for many reasons, and my proposal was actually pretty decent. I think it was the first one that got to being 1 vote away of approval. AP went into berserk mode and stopped it.

It would probably be interesting to lynch me, and then on D2 go back and see who flipped their vote from a proposal that I made and supported it, to a proposal that lynches me and supports that, too.

I've been pretty useless so far this game, and if my lynch can achieve something usefull, I'm not gonna argue stopping that. I don't usually really get to be really influential until later game, anyways.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2207, Bingle wrote:Yeah, okay, I'm really sad I waited 3 days now.

VOTE: For
Feels to me like you already made up your mind a while ago
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1553, Iconeum wrote:My scumpool is A50/CT/Nero
I strongly disagree with Dingle's reads, especially puttin AP so high and Vecna so low
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2210, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait why do you object to pisskop as N1 UB if you townread him?
it's the kind of mix-ups i make
as town
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2214, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2211, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2210, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait why do you object to pisskop as N1 UB if you townread him?
it's the kind of mix-ups i make
as town
Then do you still oppose PK as UB?
no not at all. at the time of me making that post i had it different in my head. when i started reading back i knew it was a mistake
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Iconeum »

It's a good proposal if people are actually scumreading me. It will help them revisit their reads on D2.

I don't want to be lynched, and I will flip town so it's not a good lynch so I will vote against.

But in general, it's a good proposal.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:24 pm