DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:31 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 399, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 393, Venmar wrote:i don't feel like responding to all the stuff ive missed so here's my reads list. sheep me

town:

me
wake
hectic
drdolittle

prob town:

pyrrha
gyro (mostly for how he voted for me)

mime:

enter
gamma

needs sorting

farkran (i don't know, i'm leaning both ways)
creature (leaning prob town but could see this being mime)
map wolf (is mostly just fluff. if this is mime its for trying to coast, but could also just be coasting town.)
pine hasn't posted??
I am not mime. If I was, I'd be doing a terrible job. I just have no idea how I want to approach this game.

This is a v v town mentality
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:32 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I'm less sold on hectic and enter tho, but I always scum read hectic :<
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

VOTE: hectic
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Fypov, how does my wanting not to lynch you today mime indicative? I’m liking your approach to the game and think it’s suboptimal for you to die today, which according post 404, you don’t want anyway but I’m not opposed to it either.
What I found Mime-indicative about your post was you saying Venmar gets towncred for correctly townreading Rau. Literally everyone in the game was townreading Rau, so I don't like that line of reasoning.

And yeah, would rather not be lynched today but I understand that's slightly selfish, so if you want to lynch me anyway, go for it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 426, DrDolittle wrote:I'm less sold on hectic and enter tho, but I always scum read hectic :<
That's fine, I don't mind you scumreading me this game :lol:
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Hectic »

Why are people townreading DDL? I didn't really like anything from his ISO, and he feels similar to the last game I played with scum!him where he was popping in with opinions but not many explanations.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 220, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I wanted to offer, I just wanted him to either give some reads or at least have some clue what the plan is first. :/
Also, I find this slightly Mime-indicative. Could be Mime!Pyrrha giving excuses for why she didn't volunteer.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 399, Map Wolf wrote:I am not mime. If I was, I'd be doing a terrible job. I just have no idea how I want to approach this game.
Treat it like any other game. Talk about reads and interactions, it's still about solving alignments and finding out who's scummy/towny.
You haven't done much this game, but at second thought, that might just be lazy town. Mimes really need to be active to have a chance of being lynched in this format.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 421, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 402, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:My thoughts, I tr both Hectic, DDL but would prefer they stay around awhile longer, DDL more than Hectic, so I guess that would leave Venmar and Farkran, I guess. I had doubts on Venmar but after Rauth flip, I’m leaning town on him. I’m okay with either being the next lynch.
Why do you want me to stay? I'm putting in epsilon effort this game.
I liked some of your posts. I thought they were helpful to the game but you make a very good point. You would be even more of an asset if you put more effort into the game, so I hope you will post more.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 423, DrDolittle wrote:I am really confused is this game supposed to be a flipless or rauth flipped with one less vote on him
In post 403, GuyInFreezer wrote:
I am confirming that I have made a mod error. For some strange reason when I flipped Rauth I thought this game was a micro. I apologize for such a blatant mistake.
I don’t know, I’m still extremely confused by this.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Venmar »

@mod
- just for the record rauth got lynched with 5 votes based on the votecount because you counted my vote despite me unvoting
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Hectic »

The mod flipped Rau 1 vote early because he thought there were less players in the game and majority had been resched.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 428, Hectic wrote:
In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Fypov, how does my wanting not to lynch you today mime indicative? I’m liking your approach to the game and think it’s suboptimal for you to die today, which according post 404, you don’t want anyway but I’m not opposed to it either.
What I found Mime-indicative about your post was you saying Venmar gets towncred for correctly townreading Rau. Literally everyone in the game was townreading Rau, so I don't like that line of reasoning.

And yeah, would rather not be lynched today but I understand that's slightly selfish, so if you want to lynch me anyway, go for it.
Because he was the first but I realized that could also be TMI too. I would very likely be mime reading him if Rauth had flipped mime.

You are a strong townread of mine, so you’re a safe lynch.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Hectic »

A real shame because he should've stuck around to help us.
I've always had faith in him since that Grand Idea UPick game we had together.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Marcel Marceau
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm starting to think all these "i want X alive longer" actually mean "i don't want to lynch there because i know he's town, let's pick a different target until i can find some solid reason to scumread the consensus lynch".

There are several samples of this specific mindset coming from Enter, Pyrrha, Map Wolf and Hectic. Among those, i'm mostly suspicious of Pyrrha and Map Wolf - there's no real reason to wait on Hectic now that he produced reads (which i mostly agree with), and i don't like talking about myself but i also produced a lot of content, although my reads have't been confirmed in any possible way. I mean, there's no reason to say i am better than anyone else, nor Hectic, until our reads flip and we're proven right or wrong. I feel like wanting to stall townread lynches is becoming a mime trend to lead lynches on mimes.

I mean, if we are to follow rauth strat, we need to lynch in {Enter, Hectic, Farkran, DDL, Venmar}. Out of these i'm townreading Enter and Hectic the most, and now that Hectic produced reads i have no reserves in giving him the peace he deserves.

VOTE: Hectic

RIP
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 437, Hectic wrote:The mod flipped Rau 1 vote early because he thought there were less players in the game and majority had been resched.
i mean pine hasn't posted yet so this game might've as well have been smaller. either way the mod counted 6 votes when there were actually 5.

@mod
also has pine been prodded yet?

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 431, Hectic wrote:Why are people townreading DDL? I didn't really like anything from his ISO, and he feels similar to the last game I played with scum!him where he was popping in with opinions but not many explanations.
Well, fair I guess. So, I suppose a townlean would make more sense but do you see him pushing a mimey agenda? And the other players you mentioned, what are your reasons for mime reading them?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 417, Enter wrote:hectic flipping town would make me feel slightly more comfortable with him being town but i'd still scum read him. i'm willing to lynch him because i think a lot of people disagree with me on my read of him and i'd rather get him over with sooner rather than flip him late and then realize the whole read on the game is wrong or no lynch because we tried to push elsewhere and people were insistent that we flip venmar. i also don't want any of his posts in the thread anymore, i think a large portion of them are largely counter to what is productive and helpful for town, and i can get into this more when i get back from work tonight.
i think what will bother you the most though is that if we actually do lynch me, it's probably going to be with most people thinking i'll flip town, which i will, rather than them agreeing with you, and you'll be even more upset.

i don't know what i did to hurt you to deserve this personal tunneling but hey, i'm getting a kick out of it

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 432, Hectic wrote:
In post 220, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I wanted to offer, I just wanted him to either give some reads or at least have some clue what the plan is first. :/
Also, I find this slightly Mime-indicative. Could be Mime!Pyrrha giving excuses for why she didn't volunteer.
And why wouldn’t I volunteer as mime? Why would I care about Rauth’s plan or more importantly, alignment?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 436, Venmar wrote:
@mod
- just for the record rauth got lynched with 5 votes based on the votecount because you counted my vote despite me unvoting
In post 437, Hectic wrote:The mod flipped Rau 1 vote early because he thought there were less players in the game and majority had been resched.
Wait, so Rauth was flipped by mistake?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 441, Farkran wrote:I'm starting to think all these "i want X alive longer" actually mean "i don't want to lynch there because i know he's town, let's pick a different target until i can find some solid reason to scumread the consensus lynch".

There are several samples of this specific mindset coming from Enter, Pyrrha, Map Wolf and Hectic. Among those, i'm mostly suspicious of Pyrrha and Map Wolf - there's no real reason to wait on Hectic now that he produced reads (which i mostly agree with), and i don't like talking about myself but i also produced a lot of content, although my reads have't been confirmed in any possible way. I mean, there's no reason to say i am better than anyone else, nor Hectic, until our reads flip and we're proven right or wrong. I feel like wanting to stall townread lynches is becoming a mime trend to lead lynches on mimes.

I mean, if we are to follow rauth strat, we need to lynch in {Enter, Hectic, Farkran, DDL, Venmar}. Out of these i'm townreading Enter and Hectic the most, and now that Hectic produced reads i have no reserves in giving him the peace he deserves.

VOTE: Hectic

RIP
Why is wanting to keep around a consensus tr longer bad, if they’re helping advance the gamestate?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 442, Venmar wrote:
i mean pine hasn't posted yet so this game might've as well have been smaller. either way the mod counted 6 votes when there were actually 5.

@mod
also has pine been prodded yet?
So, was his lynch a mistake then?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 431, Hectic wrote:Why are people townreading DDL? I didn't really like anything from his ISO, and he feels similar to the last game I played with scum!him where he was popping in with opinions but not many explanations.
to be completely honest, i like the vibe of his posts for the most part, and i think more people have mime equity than him in my eyes so it's a bit PoE as well. it's not an irontight read though
In post 447, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Why is wanting to keep around a consensus tr longer bad, if they’re helping advance the gamestate?
i don't think pyrrha is scummy for voicing this sentiment though. it feels like authentic concerned town rather than a mime, especially since pyrrha has stuck with the sentiment upon scrutiny.

actually i just read page 17 again and saw pyrrha's vote on hectic which contradicts some of what i just wrote above lol. i'd feel more comfortable with my above read if he didn't make that vote but i think pyrrha is more town than mime still.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”