Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Deep down, I think one of the PRs are lying. Otherwise, PP made a really town-sided setup.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

also no one on my team believes that's not RC posting all of the above sans 2249, does "me" mean RC now or
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Shadoweh wrote:also no one on my team believes that's not RC posting all of the above sans 2249, does "me" mean RC now or
The only thing we discussed very briefly about in our discord channel with everyone (including the seal) was below:
In post 2240, Bitmap wrote:
NSG flipped scum in her game (White Flag). We have no other scum roles in our team.
Denying NSG reads if town acts dumb is from me and the whole swapping games with NSG if we could was me and NSG talking about how much we rather have swapped games due to alignments.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Bitmap »

We were actually planning on playing telephone and I was going to play NSG's game through NSG and NSG was going to play my game through me.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Bitmap »

And RC said that even RC mentioned that you were going to think it was him but it 100% is not.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Shadoweh wrote:*COUGH* You couldn't wait two seconds for me could you?

Now that NSG has flipped scum in White Flag my team believes it's safe to say her presence in this game is because this is a town slot that she wanted to put her town experience into, therefore Bitmap is probably town and we should not lynch them here.
In post 2243, Shadoweh wrote:in b4 hito suggests this is posturing because we're the last two scum :lol:
I mean I think 3 is more likely than 4 so I think you are more likely wrong than scum, but like...how does this not make *more* damning, instead of less? The theory here is that NSG abandoned her own game because she wanted to play town
so
bad, and Bitmap responds by paraphrasing her reads and then ignoring the everloving shit out of them, while complaining at everyone else for ignoring them??

Like this is still the skeleton key to the whole thing y'all. Bitmap is just throwing out different AtE cards to see what happens but a Bitmap who was actually just trying to let NSG carry through him had hundred of posts to listen to her and did not. He's responded to this by saying he doesn't want to play and then wildly going off on Alisae or going on Kerset or now this thing where if we call him on this again he's going to find "the last deep wolf" himself as a convenient way to divorce himself from his past posts, but he hasn't answered the problem in 1908 because he can't.

Here's maybe the shortest way to hit the problem:
In post 1948, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1947, jjh927 wrote:How come NSG is doing all this engaging through you but doesn't appear to be convincing you of any reads? This all feels more like a heartfelt appeal than an attempt to place people
NSG's response: I'm working on a post relating to how our team is communicating atm but felt it was kind of weird to post but now if you ask for it I'll post it.

My response: Because sometimes I like watching the world burn in a slow but destructive fire and RC isn't in this game to create it. Also, I'm experiencing sad boi hours.
If Bitmap is town because so much NSG posting means it contrasted with her scum slot, how does that square with Bitmap explicitly ignoring all of her work because of whatever the fuck "sad boi hours" means? Doubly so when Bitmap just posted now their plan was to "play telephone"? Like for christ sakes this is all on the record and the only reason I have to rephrase this shit over and over is because the people on Bitmap wagon who understood it already got murdered. (Who besides Bitmap kills jj, anyway?)

Also if I'm gonna have to keep listening about the two of four in the PoE shit I'm going to quote every comment NSG made about Menal/Reundo after posting that PoE:
In post 1619, Bitmap wrote:I believe you have the wrong idea in regards to my scum pool being a group of players that I'm scum reading rather than a group that contains all the scum. Hope that makes sense. The caveat is that I don't think it has all of the scum and it can hold off for now. I think you have a misunderstanding of how I read Renundo. I think he's low hanging fruit and do not think that he's positively scum. When Gamma was here, I pinged him as scum due to gut and Reundo hasn't done much to change that meaning Reundo would still be in my scum pool.

I don't have any fear from Menalque after the C9++ game and would even go on about to say that his scum game is mild or at the very minimum influenced due to how other people are talking about him through scummies judging, and the most recently completed game, Guns and Roses III. Actually, I early scum lean him but during the middle of the game I thought and had a town read on him before he went and fell down in my alignment read.
In post 1622, Bitmap wrote: Fixed below since I got it a bit wrong:
In post 1619, Bitmap wrote: I don't have any fear from Menalque after the C9++ game and would even go on about to say that his scum game is
mild
neutral or at the very minimum influenced due to how other people are talking about him through scummies judging, and the most recently completed game, Guns and Roses III. Actually, I early scum lean him but during the middle of the game I thought and had a town read on him before he went and fell down in my alignment read.
In post 1760, Bitmap wrote:
@ofrhz

nsg wants u to unvote {off of reundo}
In post 1880, Bitmap wrote:NSG posting

------

@ofrhz

My scum pool is more of a PoE than a bunch of scumreads. Jingle town read is a super weak one and I don't expect or intend to sway anyone on it.
In post 1930, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1763, hitogoroshi wrote:To vote who, and why?
To just unvote a wagon that was at L-1 so the day doesn't end immediately.

In post 1876, ofrhz wrote:Bitmap, Reundo is no longer at L-1 so I think I’ll keep my vote there for now. But what’s up?
The threat of a hammer was a possibility and I thought you were the best person to
reach out to
for that, thanks.
It is remarkably easy to put your partners in a POE if you make sure to only ever push one of the other people in it and actively dissuade a wagon on your partner in the PoE!
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

like if nothing else we're not doing a wagon today opposite the two conf towns so if someone wants me to move off of Bitmap they are going to have to tell me what sort of townie motivation explains 1908. So far it seems that people either ignore it or believe it and then get murdered
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Hito, do you remember that time when you called us scum in general for townreading Ofrhz and not having a scum read on Mena and do you think you should be giving reads or being quiet.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Bitmap »

The fact that you still think I'm scum when NSG flipped scum in her game and she explicitly actively played mine because she clearly likes town cause maybe she has this title called
PARAGON
implying that she must at least enjoy playing town a lot more than scum.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also no offense to NSG, she would not be my first go-to if I was scum in this game.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Bitmap »

No one on my team ever told me how to move my vote. Even if they explicitly seem like if they were in my shoes would vote for someone, it doesn't mean I'll immediately vote on the same target. NSG just wanted to dump her reads and play out this game cause she was enjoying it.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also Shadoweh, can you tell Dunn the biggest problem I have as town is looking like town. He should know this from personal experience.

Ironically though, my scum meta makes me look textbook town and I was able to fool Shoshin and prevent RC from going after my neck when I was scum in a game with them.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also on NSG's behalf, she doesn't like to laud and wave her Paragon title around over people and that what I said doesn't come from her either.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2256, hitogoroshi wrote:like if nothing else we're not doing a wagon today opposite the two conf towns so if someone wants me to move off of Bitmap they are going to have to tell me what sort of townie motivation explains 1908. So far it seems that people either ignore it or believe it and then get murdered
Dunn thinks you correctly identified fake anger because RC is writing Bitmap's posts :shifty: So you're picking up on bitmap not acting like bitmap, not bitmap being scum

I'm hesitant to say this but Dunn also thinks that town is so massively rolestacked that we're better off no-lynching and solving that way rather then lynching down an orderly line because we're stacked af
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Does Dunn think one of the PRs is scum?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2246, Bitmap wrote:Also, if mastina and hito comes in here all and continue to insinuate that I'm scum, I'm denying NSG giving reads in this game.
I do not respond to terrorist threats, least of all ones which I know that they'd be playing against a town wincon if they actually followed through on. :]
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I highly doubt denying NSG reads in this game is considered anti-town and I'd even DM PP just to prove it.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 2257, Bitmap wrote:Hito, do you remember that time when you called us scum in general for townreading Ofrhz and not having a scum read on Mena and do you think you should be giving reads or being quiet.
Asking questions is not calling anyone scum; it's attempting to engage:
In post 1435, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 1425, Bitmap wrote:Hi. I have actual messages from
NSG

She said that I've been completely mistreated this game and that is not fair for me. She believes Klick and ofrhz (there's you're town read from NSG, ofrhz) are both locktown and has weaker town reads on [Shadoweh, Jingle, Kerset]. Her scum pool is right now [Menalque, Chemise, Reundo, Alisae] and thinks out of all of them, Alisae is most likely scum.

She has more things to say but wanted to know if I was okay with paraphrasing her blocks of text and I said that's fine so expect some more NSG in this thread down the road.
Once again: why vote me when I was your mastina greenflip suspicion, when you (presumably) think mastina is very likely to flip red?

Also here, have some bonus questions to drive engagement: do you disagree with my assessment above that Alisae's reaction ( and the huge spew that followed) was driven by guilt for non-cooperation vs. some more scummy motivation? What do you think was alisae-scum's thought process for eir stuff just now?

I also desperately need to hear how NSG got locktown for ofr from ofr pretty brazenly tooting around without any sorta scumread on anything. Especially with menalque in the scumpool.
Saying I need to hear how NSG got a hard TR on ofr while scumreading menal at a period they are both active lurking is not calling anyone scum! Actually it's cause I felt that ofr case brewing and was looking for confirm/deny evidence either way. That's not why you're scum. You are scum because you constantly go for those shitty emotional attacks even when it makes no sense with your stated position and while refusing to actually answer the questions that could defuse the situation; something you are apparently addicted to doing and continuing to do even right now.
In post 2260, Bitmap wrote:No one on my team ever told me how to move my vote. Even if they explicitly seem like if they were in my shoes would vote for someone, it doesn't mean I'll immediately vote on the same target. NSG just wanted to dump her reads and play out this game cause she was enjoying it.
This is one perspective. But that perspective doesn't make any sense with the idea that you and NSG wanted to proxy-swap each others games. It doesn't make ANY sense with a post like:
In post 1884, Bitmap wrote:Can't wait to be done with this game and see town throwing away the advice of 2 paragon level players because people in this game believe they're better than Paragon level yet never get suggested or come even close to it.
That's the thing. You're giving whatever answer feels most convenient to each individual post but your holistic position is a shambles and you pretty transparently just ignore any questions people ask you trying to hone in on why. It is exhausting to talk to scum like this but I just need to keep restating it and hope eventually people read it. Maybe I should have advised two snacks.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

well he thinks you and jingle look town so....
It's Jingle specifically he wants to discuss no-lynching with rather then lynching the pr that could possibly be scum
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Mod:
Is not allowing my teammates to post reads considered against town win-con?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Does Dunnstral actually have any scum reads if he ignored all the PR claims?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2265, mastina wrote:
In post 2246, Bitmap wrote:Also, if mastina and hito comes in here all and continue to insinuate that I'm scum, I'm denying NSG giving reads in this game.
I do not respond to terrorist threats, least of all ones which I know that they'd be playing against a town wincon if they actually followed through on. :]
To explain.
Bitmap has made it clear that he believes nsg as a paragon nominee should be sheeped.
Bitmap is threatening, "don't keep pushing me as scum or I won't give nsg's thoughts".
If Bitmap believed that nsg as a paragon nominee should be sheeped, he should not be keeping her thoughts from the town if he is actually town--because doing so, keeping nsg's thoughts from reaching the town, would be playing against the town win condition, because if nsg's reads are in fact good enough to be sheeped, then he should be sharing them regardless of the reads of others on his slot, because failing to do so reduces the odds of him winning this game if he is town.

So we're left with three conclusions from the threat.
1: It's empty. Bitmap has no intention to follow through and refuse to voice nsg's reads.
2: It's deliberately playing against wincon--in which case, the mods will take action for us. :)
3: It's a scum strategy, either to make it easier to hide that he's scum or for the AtE involved.

Pick your choice, but none of them mean I've any incentive to back off.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Bitmap »

It's clearly not playing against my win-con but I'll wait for PP to respond.

If I'm using my own reads as genuine and attempting to solve, it's not game throwing. It's just that instead of going 150%, I'm going 100%.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Maybe this is because I've been dealing with you scumreading me all week hito but I think you seize on something you don't understand and decide it must be that way because they're scum <<
(it would be fair for you to call me a hypocrite for saying this since I basically did it to you back)

I think RitCap is really easy to hate in these circumstances, I super, SUPER get why you don't like his posts. I would love to be there with you guys thinking he's the scummiest person on the planet but I'm pretty sure hollistically, with the way Team Mafia is set up, ignoring the clear towntell it gifted us would be wrong. He's really not scum, no matter how much you will him to be for having a pity party.

I certainly didn't say we don't have scumreads. Dunn just thinks its more worth not lynching to let them work then accidentally lynching a real one because we're so stacked.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

*a real PR, to be clear

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”