Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9461 (isolation #801) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 9460, RCEnigma wrote:If bef is scum here and there were doc shenanigans then yeah that's on me.
I actually have no problem with joan doccing bef

what I have a problem with is Creature tracking BEF to Chara on a night when as a split renegade he also would have had to have given macho to davesaz, meaning that Creature was bussing BEF in such a way that if BEF flipped Creature would be confirmed scum, which makes 0 sense whatsoever
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9462 (isolation #802) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

this game is fucking weird though

I kinda think it's flippy I just don't have a logical explanation as to how that makes sense mechanically and that really pisses me off

Flippy are you sure you want to stick to that supersaint claim?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9463 (isolation #803) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

ironically I can easily see Boon designing a "miller supersaint" tho which makes me nervous here LOL
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9465 (isolation #804) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 9464, RCEnigma wrote:Wait in that world how does that confirm creature scum? You'd have to assume no multitasking and know how often renegade can target in a given night which would probably be in the role pm but it's not a given.
?
it doesn't confirm creature scum, it confirms BEF town

because creature only claims that result if BEF is town

if BEF was scum, and BEF flipped scum renegade, then creature's result would be outed as a lie and then creature would get lynched too

why would creature bus for the opposite of towncred? that's what I'm saying. it'd be like a hard throw in a scenario where bef ever gets lynched
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9466 (isolation #805) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Spoiler:
In post 2967, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 2621, Creature wrote:otherwise chances are he's ascetic scum who kept it a secret
you never ceaze to amaze me. Yes, I'm Ascetic Scum who said explicitly that I can be targeted by non-killing actions so that I can get caught in a lie and get myself lynched for the lolz.
In post 2982, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 2694, chkflip wrote:50 needs to make a Goddamn appearance so we know who our 4 off-the-table townies are.
As far as I'm quote up (this post I'm quoting) Nip isn't cleared. I get the feeling I was targeted by an Alien (a combination of Jailkeeper & Rolestopper for those who don't know what an Alien is) and this would be the simplest explanation for why TWO players actions failed on me (assuming Creature is telling the truth). If that's the case, then I was recharged because my action didn't go through due to the JK, and not because my target was not group scum.

~The brainy one.
In post 3137, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 3113, Venus and Mars wrote:I totally don’t get this. How does YOU visiting HIM, make Flips enchantress?
Who the freak said Nips was the Enchantress?? I wish I could understand how your brain works for ONCE, Nancy!

The -now unlikely- theory was that I was TARGETED by an Enchantress. That would have RB'd me and ALSO made me untargetable. This means my action didn't go through and Nips was not cleared. If Nips isn't cleared then he deserves to be lynched because he's not playing the game. Nips, Joan & Aaron are all non-entities in this game (also Frank, but he's getting replaced, and Creature whom I have no idea why anyone TRs him).

But that's old news now, because -as I was trying to explain Alien vs Enchantress- it hit me that I could have also been targeted by a Town Rolestopper, for instance. If Boon made his Rolestopper (whatever he calls it) a protective (the version that makes the target TOTALLY untargetable) then that should also explain it to me. There are more possible explanations that I am not in the mood to dwell at, but the bottom line is my Alien theory is no more likely than any other scenario, so I'm rescinding it.
In post 3393, 50 Judge Powers wrote:You want Drew? Fine..

VOTE: Dr Drew

@Scum: I won't be acting tonight, so I'm just a sitting duck for you to shoot. PLEASE DO, so that I can concentrate on.. other stuff.

P-edit: @Nancy, I said >I< don't understand how your mind works.. >I< don't understand. So, technically if I was calling anyone dumb (which I wasn't) it'd be me! Plus, you know me well enough. You know if I wanted to call someone dumb (or anything else) I can do just that in the most direct explicit form.

I have ALL kinds of moon!logicky absurd theories running through my head right now I can't say I trust ANYONE to be town in this game. You wanna know some? Have some:

1- What if chkflip is actually Scum who fakeclaimed Miller and I fell for it? Like, I knew a Miller was likely alright, but then someone did flip a Miller and it wasn't chkflip.

2- What if V&M are scum and killed their neighbor who had crumbed/claimed his role to them in the hood?

3- What if Creature's fakeclaiming,
knowing
that I have been Enchanted last night?

Do you want more or have you had enough already??

Carry on, if you please
In post 3945, 50 Judge Powers wrote:VOTE: Joan

Nor buying ANYTHING she says. I don't even know why Scum would leave the Doctor alive, if they -presumably- had both me and -allegedly- Creature blocked one way or another. So they left the Doctor alone, without even trying to block her action??
In post 3953, 50 Judge Powers wrote:I'm stopping at the top of page 150, Internet to slow and I'm really tired. Will catch up tomorrow.

Also,
@Boon: Man your games are awesome, but you can't have Joan, Creature and Nips all in the same game and expect is to enjoy the game, can you??
:(

P-edit: @VnM: You yourself have been arguing against the existence of an Enchantress to begin with. Now make up your mind, was I targeted by an Enchantress (in which case I'll vote Nips) or was I NOT targeted by an Enchantress (in which case I'm not moving off Joan)??
In post 4337, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 4248, chkflip wrote:You can't roleblock someone that's rolestopped.
I didn't get that the question was why didn't they RB me
in addition to
having Rolestopped me, but rather as an alternate proposition to having been Rolestopped. MY BAD!

Come to think of it, why couldn't Creature have RB'd me? Why isn't Joan a RB faking Doc? What do you call a baby monkey? (That last one is a legit question. Is there a term relating to baby monkies as is kitten to a baby cat or cub to a baby dog?)
In post 5209, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 5138, Creature wrote:50 Judge Powers - Ascetic miller
Remind me to have you review my next setup (whenever that is coming). It'd be amusing to include an Ascetic (someone who
can't be investigated
by definition) with a Miller modifier (specifically designed to return a false guilty to
an investigative
). I may also toss in BP Commuter and/or a PGO Lightning Rod for the fun of it! :P

Note: WOW!
PGO Lightning Rod
in an
OVERKILL
game! Now WHY didn't I think of THAT before? :lol:
In post 6227, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Also Creature is
really
scummy I can't shake the idea he's been told to fakeclaim his role by Titus to saw more seeds of confusion in the town ranks. And you wonder why I left the game for AP to "play with"?
In post 6256, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 6235, davesaz wrote:Why the OMGUS?
Because I feel like it. I think it's Titus/Creature/Joan/someone else

P.S. "Someone else" is not a player in this game, I know. They're playing under an alt. :P

50j-->creature interactions

man this is some weird fucking cross-bus distancing for s/s
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9467 (isolation #806) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 6288, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 6286, Creature wrote:
In post 6272, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Note: Just because Creature was proven right doesn't mean he's less boring.
Yah whatever at least I'm doing my job
Your job is to tell us you're bored, tired and can't sleep??? Or is it to NOT READ and come ask who claimed what and whom to lynch??? WOW! Boon
really
must've crossed the line on this one. I'll have a few harsh words for him post-game.
In post 7771, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 7762, Weiss Schnee wrote:no one is asserting bambi was cleared mechanically are they?
Thank you.

Well, I kinda think chemist scum slipped here:
In post 7680, Chemist1422 wrote:So hider
receives actions if they hide behind scum
which might’ve been nice to clarify before I got overexcited
In fact, rereading that exchange I get the idea that Bambi+Creature are one pair of the scum quartet and chemist is a member of the other duo.

Now I dunno who their 4th is, but if there is an Enchantress that could have targeted NIPS on N1. That probably explains why my action went through, yet I didn't die. Of course, Nips being a Miller still works, so I dunno.

What I do know is scum giving Titus Ascetic is likely to prevent Joan from being on her, so Joan is a Town Doctor for real? *Gulp*
In post 7789, 50 Judge Powers wrote:So, it's Bambi+Creature at one OT and Joan+chemist in the other. GAME BLOODY SOLVED.
In post 7792, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 7791, Titus wrote:
In post 7773, 50 Judge Powers wrote:The "condition" required for the 2 scum PTs to be united is probably chemist hiding behind a member of the other duo
Simpler is just Aaron dead.
Nope. chemist targeted SCUM CREATURE, and he slipped it.

Also what do you think now about Joan's opening post?

To me, Joan is confirmed Scum. Creature+chemist are like 90%. Bambi somewhere between 70-80%.
In post 8672, 50 Judge Powers wrote:VOTE: chemist

I think this is a better lynch. His flip should tell us a whole lot about both Creature and Bambi (at the very least). If chemist is green then we can trust him to gave been telling the truth and thus Creature is Town. If he is red then we see what modifier(s) he has on him and decide.

I also could lynch BEF today. That "I would like to wait for all to post today before outing." is sus AF. In fact, THAT is who I'm guessing is the Renegade, and he wanted to see if anyone had seen him do it. Else, he could also be a DISLOYAL vendor and wanted to see if the target received it (Town) or not (Scum).
In post 9212, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 9148, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Night 1- target 50JP - No Result

Night 2 - tracks BEF to Chara

Night 3 - tracks Titus, didn’t see anything

Night 4 - Creature tracks Bambi to Dave.
N3: Interesting. What would have prevented a result on Titus??

N4: Even more interesting. Why didn't Creature mention that (or did I miss it?) when Bambi claimed he was on the Hider (chemist)??
8672 is like the only thing concerning here, but then you see stuff like 8672 which would be even fucking weirder for s/s

7789 and 7792 are some hard busses, I'm trying to remember his hardest busses as scum but I feel like I haven't rolled against his scum game that often actually, still pretty surprising for s/s
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9468 (isolation #807) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Spoiler:
In post 6954, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Creature
In post 7591, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7587, Bambi Jay wrote:You didn't remember my first time calling you out? Or right youve been creepy and mind melding me instead.
I remember you were surprised I claimed joat. Which is weird anyway because joats can coexist anyway? I suspect creature for the bef push but that's beside the point.
In post 8294, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8293, Titus wrote:
In post 8292, Weiss Schnee wrote:Bambi Green Flip confirms Chemist-Creature are same alignment
Explain please.
Bambi confirms chemist hid behind creature. On a Bambi!town flip that's a true check.
In post 8296, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8295, Titus wrote:
In post 8292, Weiss Schnee wrote:Bambi Green Flip confirms Chemist-Creature are same alignment
Explain please.
Bambi confirms chemist hid behind creature. On a Bambi!town flip that's a true check.
A scum hider can be a thing. Only the action is confirmed.
Are you saying that from the angle scum could have a protective but hider makes more sense than scum doc?

I guess, it's unlikely. Creature is cleared on a Bambi town flip either way.
In post 8606, RCEnigma wrote:I'll look into it.

Creature is a pain in the ass to read lately but I feel like he interacts with me with the goal to manipulate my read on him as scum. He's mostly avoided interacting with me outside of mech reasons like his track on bef.

If he's scum it's with chemist and not bef. +1 wherever.

If he's town chemist is town and it only confirms bef visited Chara but he's not split and hiding fruit with a partner.

RCE-->Creature

this isn't great for s/s either but it's a bit easier to believe than 50J
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9469 (isolation #808) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 9120, 50 Judge Powers wrote:So you both want that lynch? Granted!

VOTE: LoserdudeOG/Creature/TrueSoulEnergy/"whoever replaces TSE"
although despite shading Creature for all of page 2 of his iso, this is the only time he ever votes creature

although there are a lot of votes on joan and then eventually into bambi

so I guess by "titus-method" 50J doesn't look as good as he can for antiassociatives with creature even if his tone toward creature throughout is softly not s/s
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9470 (isolation #809) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

I kinda feel like it's nips and Boon just pulled some straight up mech bullshit out of his ass but it's still mechanically correct to lynch inside RCE/50J today in my mind with favor toward RCE for the wildcard scenario of flips actually being SS miller lol
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9471 (isolation #810) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Like there are scenarios where 50J is scum but he's had one hell of a fucking game if he is lol
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9472 (isolation #811) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

idk unless "1-shot recharged desperate weak visitor" is actually too convoluted for boon to actually roll but after boon wars I don't think it is?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9473 (isolation #812) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 6935, Creature wrote:BEF visited Chara
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9474 (isolation #813) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 6483, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6415, Venus and Mars wrote:Sorry @Titus, who should I aim for? I think it would greatly help if everyone who hasn’t already claimed do so. @RCE, @BEF, Haggle, please claim, thanks.
I thought I did enough already but I'll lay it out:

Dirty Laundry Vendor with no modifiers.

N1: V&M
N2: Chara
actually shit
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9475 (isolation #814) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

OK

there is a scenario where BEF is scum

If Creature was not shared-PT with BEF, then Creature might have simply been supporting BEF's claim from 6483 not realizing it would implicate him if BEF actually flipped if he was unaware BEF was a split scum renegade

hmm
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9476 (isolation #815) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

SO

IF Titus docced BEF n1

AND

If Creature is not shared PT with BEF

AND

If Creature actually gambited on saying he tracked BEF to chara not realizing BEF was split renegade

then BEF could be scum

but it requires all three of those things to be true which means BEF would have had to be accidentally double cleared as scum this game LOL
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9477 (isolation #816) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 9476, Weiss Schnee wrote:IF Titus docced BEF n1
ebwop joan obviously
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9478 (isolation #817) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

The only way I see Creature doing that gambit is if he actually doesn't know it's a gambit lolol
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9480 (isolation #818) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 8694, BrightEyedFish wrote:and wrt to Creature's announce, I received the PM from mod well after Daystart
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9482 (isolation #819) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Honestly I don't hate it and it explains why this game has seemed so stupid
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9483 (isolation #820) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Creature tries to soft bus BEF not realizing he's fucking up his claim then accidentally nearly clears him LOL
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9484 (isolation #821) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Like it might just be stupid enough to be true
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9485 (isolation #822) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

idk RCE what do you think?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9488 (isolation #823) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

OK but put that shit out of your mind

what is your read of BEF based on dayplay alone? his associatives are maybe the worst in the game short of nips?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9489 (isolation #824) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 7990, Joan of Arc wrote:Joan of Arc
CLAIM: Loyal Doc
N1: Titus
N2: Chemist
N3: Titus
all obvious horseshit
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9490 (isolation #825) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

If Creature-Bambi was one PT and BEF-Joan the other then Joan is very likely to doc BEF over the other buddies she's not in a PT with due to her desire to be in PTs with scum so put the disloyal shot out of mind

The Creature interaction is still uhhhh weird but let's think it through
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9493 (isolation #826) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 8707, BrightEyedFish wrote:After re-reading the latter parts of JP50s iso, with emphasis on the Joan lynch posts, it makes me think they are not the same alignment. I am kind of TRing 50JP now.
In post 8445, Boonskiies wrote:
Joan of Arc [7]:
50 Judge Powers, Amrun, Weiss Schnee, RCEnigma, Titus, Joan of Arc, Bambi Jay ———
[EXECUTED]
Why is my vote missing from the VCA?
In post 8305, BrightEyedFish wrote:Now that Titus isn't 100% sure I don't feel as cautious voting for Joan. I was under the impression that Titus had more than meta info.

VOTE: Joan
I kind of want to look to those NOT on the Joan wagon. Which should include Bambi, Haggle, Emperor flippyNips, Chemist1442, Davesaz,
Creature.

In post 6923, Creature wrote:Man...
In post 6925, Creature wrote:Why are we doing absolutely no progress towards finding scum?
In post 6931, Creature wrote:
In post 6900, Venus and Mars wrote:My sui bomb is today’s lynch. Remember Shiro had to ask about that?
Wait you have suicide bomb?
In post 6935, Creature wrote:BEF visited Chara
In post 6937, Creature wrote:I didn't want to reveal that earlier because it would ruin the momentum of chk wagon
The difference/progession in posts 6925 and 6935 is not adding up, especially when you realize they are only 4 mins apart.

VOTE: Creature
In post 8716, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8712, Amrun wrote:
And why suspect CREATURE as BEF, who theoretically should be aligned?

Then why did Creature start the wagon on me if we are aligned?
In post 8722, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8717, Amrun wrote:
Why does scum Creature track you on that night From your POV?
Scum!Creature would probably be fishing for a PR or one of the other scum partners by tracking me, I would assume.
8707 is the best anti-associative but it's very late in the game

8716 is bad

8722 reads really weird
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9495 (isolation #827) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 8733, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8732, 50 Judge Powers wrote: I dunno... chemist then?

@BEF: What is your take/read on chemist??
I'm TRing that slot. I don't really trust his Creature result though.
In post 8819, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8818, Bambi Jay wrote: But either of you dying will clear or mostly guilty the other. That's why I'm doing this.
This is what I don't unterstand. Why can't we both be town?
8733 is kinda bad but there's a lot of theater on page 2 of the iso for s/s
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9498 (isolation #828) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 8734, Bambi Jay wrote:Oh shit Creature was still on the Fish from earlier so he was actually at L-1 for a bit until Weiss unvoted. Amrun could've had a chance to hammer had Weiss not unvoted.

Good job Weiss.
you know I kinda remember thinking this spewed BEF town but maybe he was actually just trying to frame me?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9500 (isolation #829) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

VOTE: BEF
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9503 (isolation #830) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Quick, someone tell Nips he can cast a game-winning hammer :P
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9509 (isolation #831) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Who is a better bet for scum over you?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9512 (isolation #832) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Forget about mech, who da scum?

U think nips?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9514 (isolation #833) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

UNVOTE:

Alright walk me thru 50j scum
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9518 (isolation #834) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 7788, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 34, Joan of Arc wrote:One King to find them
One King to divide them
One King to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them

- Macbeth, i, iii
WAIT THE FUCK UP!

VOTE: JOAN

You bloody fools! That crumb is still up there and you dismissed it. Joan is telling you the scum will search for each other to be reunited. They are divided and that "One King" should find them and "bind" them "in the darkness".

JOAN LITERALLY TOLD US THE SCUM WERE DIVDED LONG BEFORE AARON FLIPPED. I BLOODY TOLD YOU AARON JOINED THAT PT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH IS SCUM P.
In post 7789, 50 Judge Powers wrote:So, it's Bambi+Creature at one OT and Joan+chemist in the other. GAME BLOODY SOLVED.
Like idk dude these are quite the busses
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9520 (isolation #835) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 8734, Bambi Jay wrote:Oh shit Creature was still on the Fish from earlier so he was actually at L-1 for a bit until Weiss unvoted. Amrun could've had a chance to hammer had Weiss not unvoted.

Good job Weiss.
Idk what do I do with this post
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9521 (isolation #836) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Like 8734 makes a bit more sense for scum bambi if he was thinking you flip scum ya?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9524 (isolation #837) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Idk rce where'd you go?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9525 (isolation #838) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Spoiler:
In post 9346, RCEnigma wrote:If I'm scum with Bambi they
In post 3528, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3478, Amrun wrote:Like look at that post he just did and tel me he didn’t come up with it with tinfoil on his fucking head. That’s town.
Idk that's not tinfoil that's a trend. I gave it some thought briefly but it requires Bambi!scum to be involved with fake hammers back to back on two separate days and at least once on town. Twice if AF is town here.

It seems more like correlation than causation.
Explain please.
In post 8524, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8491, Weiss Schnee wrote:Rce sell me on you not being the rene?
I'll attempt this after work but I don't really have anything mechanical that takes me out of the Poe, or I wouldn't be in it in the first place. I think it's worth looking into the pairings present. Those being (myself, bef)(A50, flippy)(dave, haggle)(chemist, Creature)? I think the last is more like a triangle with Bambi though.

I'm also not ruling you (Krazy) out. Based on dayplay since I've been burned there before. Also adorable/clemencys play doesn't just disappear at this point. Though I didn't really ever have a read on Clemency in the first place.
In post 5900, RCEnigma wrote:Exactly. Bambi pushing AF doesn't clear Bambi but claiming it was bussing is poor reasoning at best. Since even as scum Bambi wouldn't know AF was traitor unless Bambi/Joan are specifically a pairing and AF was able to signal to Joan he was traitor without drew picking up on it at all.

Which is a lot of hoops to jump through.
In post 7738, RCEnigma wrote:My townreads are bef, A50, Titus, Dave. I guess haggle by extension but that's not locked. And flippy by extension of A50
Bambi on the tier below that.
Everyone else I can reasonably make a case for being scum.

VOTE: Amrun Joan is my alternative.
just claim no result or something.

honestly RCE associatives aren't great either, there's a reason I was on him earlier. He has good negative assoc with Joan but that doesn't mean much when anyone would want to bus Joan

the roleblock shot was never confirmed although it is a surprising gambit for scum RCE

I don't like a few posts here but idk

bef's play if he's last scum looks a little weirder than RCE's play OTHER than the roleblock claim
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9526 (isolation #839) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

that being said the game still does make a little more sense with BEF scum all things considered other than his weird argument today about AF being paired with other scum since that's kinda a weird thing to forget as scum
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9529 (isolation #840) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

oh I fucked up that spoiler too whoops
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9530 (isolation #841) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 9398, BrightEyedFish wrote:Because I kind of think it was

50JP & AF

Bambi & TSE

Joan knew 50JP and Bambi were scum.
oh although what was going on here was you somehow flipped AF and Joan?

this post is just bizarre no matter what tho lol
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9534 (isolation #842) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

But uhhh that makes it impossible for 50 to be scum then, because then he would have no way of knowing that nips was a miller

creature/50 is the only possible pairing for 50 scum
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9535 (isolation #843) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 417, Almost50 wrote:Bottom of page 5:

Town pile (nothing carved in stone though):
davesaz
, Gamma Emerald, Zote the Mighty, Layla, Vorkuta, Chemist1422,
Reundo

I want to TR but my gut says no:
Flavor Leaf

Absolutely null: Pmysterious12, Fish Monger, Billy Pilgrim, Dunnstral, Wake88, splitfarvle
Scum leans: Luca Blight, NorwegianboyEE, Tea (but I'm almost certain not all 3 are scum together and I even think they may only have one scum in them)
also for comparison, this is a relatively recent scum A50 game... he's not really that into bussing/theater I think?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9536 (isolation #844) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Here's an AP bus

Subject: Large Normal 216 - Endgame
AP wrote:
In post 1089, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget
I remember getting scumpings from this, and I don’t wanna vanity vote rn
Permission to sheep (and I will already assume permission granted) :P

VOTE: Flubber

it's pretty diff from this game
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9538 (isolation #845) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Like I really think 50J is "just town"

A50 has a big range, but I would be *shocked* if this was scum A50
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9540 (isolation #846) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 9537, BrightEyedFish wrote:50jp said himself he doesn't believe the miller claim.
ok sure but uhhh don't we just win in 3-way then when nips gets lynched?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9542 (isolation #847) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

well not today

nips is auto lynched tomorrow, and my preference would be 50J vote first assuming I'm the kill

and today I'd think we lynch inside {BEF, RCE}, and then whichever of the two is alive tomorrow hammers nips
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9543 (isolation #848) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

I guess we may need to hold off on ending day until we can get nips to confirm his SS claim wasn't a shitpost tho
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9547 (isolation #849) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

If Creature had claimed his track result before you claimed your vend to Chara you would be 100% clear imo
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9549 (isolation #850) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

You know it's probably just RCE and he gambited the RB shot because if one scum team died he wanted to be able to fake a guilty and he never even thought about being leashed to fruit vendors, that and began the game ascetic
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9550 (isolation #851) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

idk I might need to check in with 50J on that to see if he can continue caring about this game tho lolol
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9554 (isolation #852) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Yeah idk, RCE not actually returning and engaging BEF after he said he was gonna hammer is actually my biggest concern with his slot

with BEF there's the creature thing which maybe should be town indicative but vs RCE gambiting both receiving ascetic n1 and the rb shot I'd maybe lean BEF

@Nips while thread is in slow mode over the weekend, if you check in please confirm that you are actually supersaint, thanks
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9558 (isolation #853) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Interesting choice actively reminding the thread of the posts titus wanted to lynch you for :P
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9560 (isolation #854) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

right but uhh why are you appealing to the next best choice for scum outside of nips?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9563 (isolation #855) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

I'm convinced it's not 50 and I have 0 mech explanation for nips scum and if he was telling truth about ss we can even lynch him tomorrow anyway

So even if boon decided to say fu to the game with a bs pr for nips I don't see how it's not between you two

Unless you think 50 decided this was the game he starts hard bussing his entire team and smoked an entire bowl for the most dedicated fakeclaim ever? Cause I don't see that
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9564 (isolation #856) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Occam's razor slightly leans nips, with only one weird gambit (from creature) vs. 2 surprising gambits (rb claim and delay on self-targeted ascetic claim) in addition to not requiring renegade self-targeting

Don't get me wrong , mech doesn't make anything in this clusterfuck clear, but it is slightly less insane for bef to be scum than anything else I guess?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9566 (isolation #857) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

And what piece could we possibly have other than 'bullshit role"? It's already a (4+) shot split renegade able to give out macho, loyal, ascetic, and desperate. Why would it also somehow either cancel shots or make a weak visitor survive?

Now if there was a concern there then it'd be toward your slot, since ascetic is the only duplicate modifier... so if it functioned as a joat somehow that might be a problem. Maybe I'll reread profiis card from lnt again

Between you and bef off play I think you're scummier since you never really pushed anywhere today or clearly tried to solve but it seems like 50 made up his mind at this point and there is that weird bambi post

So like I could go for you instead but now bef's appealing to you and 50 seems to have made up his mind lol, weird gamestate
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9567 (isolation #858) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Actually in lnt profii could only give each modifier once

Has renegade ever been used elsewhere?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9568 (isolation #859) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Honestly if shots could be used on duplicates it's kinda weird that they wouldn't just give out like 4 ascetics

I wonder if your night 1 reception is mechanically impossible and you're literal confscum lolol
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9569 (isolation #860) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Like how would that rolecard read

' U can give out (ascetic, macho, desperate, loyal, ascetic)?

Or maybe it's recharged disloyal and they just stopped handing out mods?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9570 (isolation #861) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

But recharged stops on successes though right so that doesn't make sense
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9572 (isolation #862) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

VOTE: BEF

whatevas
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9573 (isolation #863) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

UNVOTE:

fuck it's still probably correct to try to get nips prodded and replaced or to get him in here to confirm whether SS was a shitpost or not

@boon prod nips thx
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9576 (isolation #864) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Are you really a supersaint?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9579 (isolation #865) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

I just want nips to confirm he is really ss
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9585 (isolation #866) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

K if game doesn't end and I die then 50 votes first on flips and rce hammers

VOTE: bef
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9587 (isolation #867) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Then vote rce

I literally give 0 shits which of you two go first if he's really ss
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9589 (isolation #868) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

why it's a solve that requires exactly 1 town

I wanted rce all day lol
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9592 (isolation #869) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

VOTE: rce.

Nips literally vote either one then prevote fast night please ty
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9593 (isolation #870) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 9581, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 9579, Weiss Schnee wrote:I just want nips to confirm he is really ss

Yep yep yep
I was waiting for this post
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9595 (isolation #871) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Bef hammers ss if game isn't over imo
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9598 (isolation #872) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Were u scum?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9601 (isolation #873) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Fucking finally won one of these booney games lol

did you start as ascetic?

also why claim a rb shot????
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9606 (isolation #874) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

I agree this is a new high for your scumgame even if the game was a loss
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9612 (isolation #875) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

You couldn't dupe mods and you were actually mech scum ever since titus died haven't you been LOL
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9615 (isolation #876) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

gg!
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9650 (isolation #877) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Sorry scumteam

Thanks for the words of support guys

Sorry for venting to you in thread Nancy, I was just trying to process the thread

Also I think Boon gave me the slot so fast because I took it while he was still on after putting the request up iirc

<3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”