bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

Ico looking at noms game its not first time you have taken credit for pushign a player as cleared. I remember you doing the same thing when you tracked me in that game. You claimed i was tracked by your clear yet it did no such thing

ill have to see if you acted the same around teh result. And did the silly fishing
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Looker »

In post 3222, Micc wrote:we need to work that out.
Can we get an FoS from you? I'm assuming a vote would be too forward for your preference.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Micc »

Right now my FOS is pointed squarely at bob.

For someone who asks a lot of questions he is pretty disrespectful to those who ask things of him. I thought his posturing about GL’s reads was a misrepresentation of the truth and he didn’t want to answer to it. There seemed to be a bunch of misrepresentation of Icon in this recent argument from what i skimmed. There presumably more of that kind of stuff that’s gotten lost over time.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Micc »

And tbh you kinda did the same thing by cropping all my questions about things I wanted to work out from that post only to ask me where I’m gunna vote.

How about you help me work out the stuff that needs working out so I can decide where to vote?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Micc »

@Icon: this got lost in the shuffle, but I would really appreciate some examples for what you're seeing for UltimatePlank. Comments on bob's vote at post 1113 would be helpful too, but secondary to UP in importance for me right now.
In post 3241, Micc wrote:Can you pull out the UP posts you’re town reading for me? I’ve looked there and feel like 90% of it is awful and 10% of it is posting I can empathize with. But even the stuff I empathize with is not necessarily town posting, it’s more that I understand how someone could get frustrated about the game as either alignment.

I thought bji’s positioning on the scum lynch looked a lot worse when I read back this weekend than I previously had him. Bji essentially got on 200 posts before the wagon became serious and was not present at all for the up and down. Simply came back a few days later and found a scum lynch. It’s hard to lock him town for what would be such a low effort bus.

Bji is big contrast from bob, who no matter how many things I don’t like, I get to his vote in post and can’t help but think it’s the vote that secured the chemist lynch when momentum was starting to slip away. Taking that to be a bus is giving bob a scum range I’m not sure he has.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by the worst »

Prodding bji
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by bji »

In post 2501, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2498, bji wrote:I will ask one more time and then I'm going to tunnel you to death if you don't answer Ico. I might tunnel you to death anyway depending on how you answer.

WHY DID YOU IMMEDIATELY ASK AARON TO CLAIM INSTEAD OF WAITING TO GATHER MORE EVIDENCE OR TRY TO USE YOUR PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE TO SET UP A BETTER OUTCOME THAN TOWN COP DEAD?
i misread my result as 'rolecop' which i immediately associated with scum
Can you explain this in more detail? I presume that since your role is follower/tracker that your investigative result on Looker said that he investigated Emps and got no result. Why did you assume investigation meant scum rolecop instead of town cop?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3232, Iconeum wrote: leaves lynchpool of

bji/bob in any order

if this doesn't end the game then

micc/menall and in this order

thoughts?
Why are you wiling to propose the above without even hearing from Sky? Are Looker and Sky confirmed town for you? If so, can you give a brief summary of your reasoning on both, because I'm not nearly as confident as you seem to be on either.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3233, Iconeum wrote:
In post 961, bob3141 wrote:So we have our first full wagon of 6

Iconeum, GuiltyLion, bji, Datisi, AaronFrost, looker

Now the question is if bug is scum is anyone on that wagon bussing

If he is town who is most likely to be scum
@everyone thoughts about this?
Seems like a reasonable post to me. I'm not entirely sure why you'd ask these questions at that point, since if the wagon completes you'll only have to consider one of the two questions and not waste time with the other. Alternately if the wagon dissipates you'll be asking a different question anyway. But overall the questions seem fine.

Are you seeing something I'm not seeing in this post?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3236, Micc wrote:So who is keeping me around?
Same question I had for Looker. Why do you think you would have been lynched over a cop and a protective role? I feel like you are begging the question here.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3237, Iconeum wrote:However menal had been roleblocked, and didn't do anything last night barring interference on my actions.
Can't you tell if you've been interfered with though?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 3309, bji wrote:
Same question I had for Looker. Why do you think you would have been lynched over a cop and a protective role? I feel like you are begging the question here.
My train of thought here was to ask who is protecting me from a lynch, whereas I think you're interpreting it to be asking why I'm not night killed. I'm self aware enough to know that I'm very far down the nightkill priority list in this game.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by bji »

What does 'joat' mean? I searched google and found nothing.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3248, bob3141 wrote:Oh and ico you only ever fished for rb on day 2.

If you were tracker/follower. Then you woudl ahve know that datisi visited menal. But all you ever did was said equivalent of "oh yes your right datisi"

So much fishing

Scum on day two knew town had roleblocker. They know a town roleblocker would never visit slaxx.

Ico if you were town then you would know that for aaron to die slaxx had to be disabled or bypassed. And scum is not goign to have 3 pr roles. So if datisi was scum then he woudl have visited slaxx.

Thus for slaxx to die datisi must be town. Why did you out him ico?

But you didnt you just kept fishing. Until he claimed.
I can't comprehend most of this.

- What does it mean for Ico to "only have said the equivalent of 'oh yes you're right datisi'"? Are you saying that Ico should have pronounced the tracking results on Datisi out loud immediately?

- "So if datisi was scum then he woudl have visited slaxx. Thus for slaxx to die datisi must be town". Huh?

And, why would Ico need to fish if It was just going to ask for a mass claim anyway? I don't recall there being much time in Day 3 before it was clear that a mass claim was on the way.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3251, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2046, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2043, Datisi wrote:icon, if pine were to actually flip scum, who do you think would be the third?
micc/bji/tchill/bob from the top of my head

i'll update this with actual thoughts

why not track in this list
But Pine didn't flip scum. So isn't this hypothetical is irrelevant by the time Ico was picking Its night actions?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 3312, bji wrote:What does 'joat' mean? I searched google and found nothing.
Jack-of-all-Trades is a role with multiple One-Shot abilities.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3311, Micc wrote:
In post 3309, bji wrote:
My train of thought here was to ask who is protecting me from a lynch, whereas I think you're interpreting it to be asking why I'm not night killed. I'm self aware enough to know that I'm very far down the nightkill priority list in this game.
Yeah I meant to ask why you would have been NK'd, not lynched, you interpreted my question correctly. Thanks for clarifying what you meant.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by the worst »

MathBlade replaces Skygazer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1256, the worst wrote:
vote count 1.21

Chemist1422 (7)
: Iconeum, GuiltyLion, bji, bob3141, Menalque, Datisi, Looker
Looker (4)
: Chemist1422, wilky, emps, AaronFrost

not voting: Pine, Tchill13

with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

This phase ends in (expired on 2020-02-19 08:00:00)

mod notes: quack
Hi all. :) Gonna be doing some looking at votecounts to get my head above water. Won’t have time to read 3000 posts. Anyone wanna summarize?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3266, the worst wrote:
vote count 4.03

bji (2) - Looker, bob3141
bob3141 (1) - bji

not voting: Menalque, Micc, Iconeum, Skygazer

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

This phase ends in (expired on 2020-03-15 08:00:00).

mod notes: finding a new Skygazer.
Menalque v/la til 15/03/2020.
Micc v/la until 15/03/2020.
quack
This seems to be lylo or one mislynch before Lylo.

Those of you voting atm, please explain why?

Bji what do you make of day one flipping scum and the rest town?
Bob this vote pattern is very interesting. What do you make of bji’s vote on you?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3318, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1256, the worst wrote:
vote count 1.21

Chemist1422 (7)
: Iconeum, GuiltyLion, bji, bob3141, Menalque, Datisi, Looker
Looker (4)
: Chemist1422, wilky, emps, AaronFrost

not voting: Pine, Tchill13

with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

This phase ends in (expired on 2020-02-19 08:00:00)

mod notes: quack
Hi all. :) Gonna be doing some looking at votecounts to get my head above water. Won’t have time to read 3000 posts. Anyone wanna summarize?
What’s really unique here is that Chemist was scum, wilky and Aaron and Pine all flipped town.

I know I am town but for sake of PoE only myself or Micc could be scum off the wagon. Since there is likely at least three scum there likely is at least one if not two bussers. I find it incredibly odd that more people have been dying that are off the successful d1 wagon than not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Micc »

welcome math.

I'm waiting for icon to tell me why he is locking your slot as town. If he or you can convince me of that there's a pretty good chance we move forward with a POE solve of bji, bob, Micc.

a good portion of previous days have been spent looking off wagon. whether that was correct or not is debatable. the chemist wagon had a very interesting build up. my recommendation is that you start there with any post by post reading.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1206, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1205, GuiltyLion wrote:So Chemist - going off your readslist, you think it's all town pushing you right now except for Looker, and Aaron hopping off your mislynch on you to vote his buddy instead? Pine is just scum by PoE? If wilky is scum, why is he leaving his vote parked on his buddy while calling you scum?

Like in town!Chemist world he sees his wagon as 1s om it, meanwhile the counter scum Looker wagon has 1 or 2 scum? On d1 in a 13p really?
I have not been paying any attention to associations tbh
Guilty Lion imho asked a very good question here. Combining that with GL was killed means probably on the right track.

Looker by VCs seems to be town and Chemist’s read list making his wagon all town is weird.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3321, Micc wrote:welcome math.

I'm waiting for icon to tell me why he is locking your slot as town. If he or you can convince me of that there's a pretty good chance we move forward with a POE solve of bji, bob, Micc.

a good portion of previous days have been spent looking off wagon. whether that was correct or not is debatable. the chemist wagon had a very interesting build up. my recommendation is that you start there with any post by post reading.
Why did you refer to yourself in third person?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And why are you saying you could be scum? Wouldn’t your world be forced to be bji + bob?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”