Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3485, bji wrote:
In post 3481, bob3141 wrote:those 2 quotes prove day 2 any one should have know that datisi was a rb that targeted aaron
Those two quotes prove nothing except that you are capable of reading back with hindsight and evaluating posts that you could not see in real time.
In post 2605, bob3141 wrote:If they were to be put in lists. Thats roughly were my reads are right now

ico, looker
bjj, sky
datisi
slaxx, menal
micc
So if you were so sure Datisi was rb because of these crumbs then why did you have a null read on him?
In post 3436, bob3141 wrote:Got a vib that he was pr all the way back in day one and by day 2 it was clear he was town.
If it was clear Datisi was town I think you would have actually read him as town don't you think?
I’m actually feeling slightly mindmeldy with bji here

So bob/micc ?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3564, bob3141 wrote:na was just ripping your play apart
no you were clearly pushing me as scum

and also something else that i'll put in a seperate post
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3207, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3204, bji wrote:
In post 3012, bob3141 wrote:As for this game to be balanced one of town pr claims has to be scum. Esp considering that we had cop.
Bob would be voting Looker or Ico today if he really meant the quoted text. Slaxx and Datisi flips only strengthen the statement he made above. His scum reads for today don't even have any pr claims in it.

Bob put Slaxx at L-1 and then left him there even when one of this scum reads (Micc) had claimed intent to hammer, and now today he's trying to distance himself from the Slaxx lynch by claiming that he really didn't want the lynch and was going to unvote if given some more time.

why would i be going after looker or ico

one looker isnt a town pr. Thats a negative town role intended to balance town if looker is town. And i cant realy see scum looker hammering chemist after a doc claim. There was every chance chemist wagon would break up after that claim. Does scum looker realy hammer his buddy in that situation.

And why does chem stick with bugs vote on looker if all it achieves is trading places with another scum. if looker was scum chem would of gone after wilky.

And when chem/bugs wagon was going on countless times you were actualy shading looker. even if you are pushing a lynch with back hander you are still pushing a lynch.

Second

why would i go after ico
. we have 3 flipped town pr rolestopper,roleblocker and cop

now ico is for sure confirmed follower
. Slaxx claimed he was roleblocked day 2 as aaron still died. Scum are not goign to have follow/doc/roleblocker

but with ico n2 action i think before datisi even confirmed said menal had been rb.

so scum based on slaxx has 2 pr. town has 3 pr confirmed. based on that its highly likely we have a fourth
In post 3243, bob3141 wrote:ico your a scum joat arnt you
In post 3248, bob3141 wrote:Oh and ico you only ever fished for rb on day 2.

If you were tracker/follower. Then you woudl ahve know that datisi visited menal. But all you ever did was said equivalent of "oh yes your right datisi"

So much fishing

Scum on day two knew town had roleblocker. They know a town roleblocker would never visit slaxx.

Ico if you were town then you would know that for aaron to die slaxx had to be disabled or bypassed. And scum is not goign to have 3 pr roles. So if datisi was scum then he woudl have visited slaxx.

Thus for slaxx to die datisi must be town. Why did you out him ico?

But you didnt you just kept fishing. Until he claimed.
In post 3264, bob3141 wrote:ico you claiming like that was quite bold move. so how many role do you have in your jaot

clearly you have atleast strongman and follower
In post 3270, bob3141 wrote:Care to quote were you said datisi rb menal before datisi did. All i can see is you bouncing around the issue
so how did this line of thinking evolve exactly, bob?

you were damn sure, like 100% convinced my claim at least was legit. then you confirm i claimed menal been rb'd before datisi.

Then you push the opposite as your main reason to scumread me.

Hmm?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Micc »

Icon/Menalque: Help me get over my town read on bob for refocusing the chemist lynch when it almost broke apart. This is my only reservation against lynching bob and I’ve been asking about it this whole day phase but y’all keep skipping over it.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:21 am

Post by the worst »

vote count 4.07

bji (3) - Looker, bob3141, Micc
bob3141 (3) - bji, Iconeum, Menalque
Micc (1) - MathBlade

not voting:

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

This phase ends in (expired on 2020-03-15 08:00:00).

mod notes: Menalque v/la til 15/03/2020.
Micc v/la until 15/03/2020.
quack
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3578, Micc wrote:Icon/Menalque: Help me get over my town read on bob for refocusing the chemist lynch when it almost broke apart. This is my only reservation against lynching bob and I’ve been asking about it this whole day phase but y’all keep skipping over it.
What do you think happens there in terms of game if scum!bob votes looker up to L-1 and looker flips town?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Menalque »

Because I’m pretty sure the answer is that chem gets lynched on D2 and then bob looks absolutely fucking awful for having been the last person to push the vote away from him onto town

As opposed to doing what he did which is to vote a pretty doomed slot and fly heavily off the credit of that to the endgame
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

Ico serously your reasoning is flawed. and to be quite frank ive had enough of this game. If your town your reason and mech play has been absolutely awful.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3576, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3564, bob3141 wrote:na was just ripping your play apart
no you were clearly pushing me as scum

and also something else that i'll put in a seperate post

And how does this make me scum. Is your thought process really that shallow.

Why on earth as scum do you think even for second i would even push you as scum read. You reason is beyond bad.

You want to know what i would do i would be saying oh ico your so smart but i dont agree with your read. And i would get you to drive a lynch on towny while both scum are off it. Causing you to then stupidly look on teh wagon for last scum and lose.

All that iem saying oh you mech play has been good this game. oh it was just bad look you outed aaron. ( I may add a player that was clearly town during day one.)

If your town i bet tommorrow after you get my lynch through you will be mislynching. and losing the game

S
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

And to be clear rippping a players play apart and scum reading them isnt mutually exclusive.

Ico your play deserves being scum read for. Its been shocking, the only reason on balance at teh end of my revevolution i didnt push for lynch is your simply not capable. I was assesing you at the time as competent player. rather than just some who just makes bad choices all the time

Lynch me and this game will be town loss
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3578, Micc wrote:Icon/Menalque: Help me get over my town read on bob for refocusing the chemist lynch when it almost broke apart. This is my only reservation against lynching bob and I’ve been asking about it this whole day phase but y’all keep skipping over it.
If your town then menal could be scum and such doesnt care. Ico just has bad reads so doesnt care. And bjj is just trying to avoid his own lynch thus doesnt care

if menal is town then he usual tunnels a player until there lynched. I was in game where he was hard pushign garmr even though he was clearly town. Which pretty much allowed me to push garmr as town for the reasons the town should of seen. Which allowed me to pocket hard another townie. Only reason i lost is that there was a suprise 3rd mason. rather than the expected medium town pr.

In anotehr game he kept pushing my lynch on the premise that i was pushign his lynch. When nothing could be further from the truth. So he felt i was pushing him rather than the slot i was. and it flipped scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3572, Menalque wrote:Also if you had datisi down as a likely town PR why didn’t you spend more time trying to work with her when she was around

Do i look like soem who works with other players. A player could be confirmed town and i wouldnt bother.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Looker »

VOTE: Menalque
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3563, Menalque wrote:
In post 3559, bob3141 wrote:menal are you seriously scum reading for saying actual ico is just prob being idiot and not capable of the simple thing of working out that datisi was rb and he would target you. I assessed his meta after and conclude this

has no one noticed not once have i pushed for ico to even be voted. ive been clear im against as the slot is self resolving

quote got messed
I don’t really understand the first bit, I don’t think it was obvious at all that datisi would target me and idk why you would expect icon to think that?

And yeah, but I think that’s probably your lylo winning play

Lynch bji, probably kill me

Then tomorrow if icon has a guilty on you or on micc then CC and push him and math is so tunnelled he’ll probably misvote and lose the game
You not get teh hint that datisi was all ways talkign about you. If you read his posts the only out come would be that he would rb you.

Menal personaly im finding this quite insulting. Why would i be dumb enough to kill you if i was scum. And why would i even push anything realted to ico through.

What ico did is the very thing ive done before as scum. made statements to see how they would react to them. Lure out the player.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3545, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3443, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3438, MathBlade wrote:If you’re townreading Ico you have some gaps in what Ico claimed unless you assume Dat roleblocked Ico which Ico seems to be going against in his own posts.
Datis has claimed a roleblock on menal and aaron.

I claimed the roleblock happened on menal and strongly implied that datisi performed it PRIOR to this.

All of this is a fact.
@math and bob, please respond
In post 3444, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3440, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3426, Iconeum wrote:setting up what mislynch exactly?
Aaron it was in the post I quoted.

Gtg
Can you think about this a little deeper?

If i'm scum, then I tracked/rolecopped (pick whatever scum power you like) aaron, found out he is at least a PR, and then decided to publicly out him to set up a mislynch?

To do what? Burn all my credit?

Or could scum!me just say nothing, ride the credit from the UBER buss on day 1, get someone else lynched, and then NIGHTKILL said power role?

I didn't even push aaron after his claim. Like, I backed down because of his claim. I was befuzzled. Because I was wrong.
@math please respond
In post 3445, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3440, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3426, Iconeum wrote:setting up what mislynch exactly?
Aaron it was in the post I quoted.

Gtg
That post and my reply was specifically to datisi but ok.
@math please respond
In post 3450, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3248, bob3141 wrote:If you were tracker/follower. Then you woudl ahve know that datisi visited menal. But all you ever did was said equivalent of "oh yes your right datisi"
@bob are you gonna redact this statement or finally prove it? Because i'm saying straight to your face that this is a lie.

U've been twisting and turning facts, and when I point out ur lying you just ignore it and go on to the next part and so on.
@bob please respond
In post 3466, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3354, MathBlade wrote:That’s actually pretty balanced if Tracker/Follower could be goon and last line strongman. Ico if scum could be anything as he always “backed up” other claims. If your summary is accurate. There’s no reason to believe Ico is truthful.
It's a very long shot but ok, maybe I could have figured out datisi was the roleblocker.

How are you explaining that I knew who the roleblocker targeted?
@math please respond
In post 3467, Iconeum wrote:Can this shitpush from both bob and math be scum? Can both be scum?

Do scum gain anything from going this strong against me with an extremely shitty case that's being dismantled and with counterFACTS being ignored by them.

Or do they just nightkill me instead?

I don't think this push on me is town-town
@everyone?

->> I've been shitpushed by both bob and math here. I'm literally giving you the FACTS about what happened to disprove the both of you, and NEITHER of you are engaging with me over this. You just ignore it.

Why is that?

And if you say all of what i'm saying is a lie, then FUCKING READ THE POSTS. IT'S RIGHT THERE.
1) The crumbs were first. Already pointed that out. It’s also irrelevant to my point if you’re reading. I am not disputing the knowledge. I am disputing the alignment/mechanical reasoning why isn’t demonstrated. Rolecop+informed also gets there.

2) Massive PR spill. It’s a tactic I commonly use as scum. The power of suggestion is huge. Bji is also aware of it as I used it a lot when we were scum together. Him teaching you that and the “having to explain each piece” of a flawe suggestion is a common scum trope (also very bad town trope). The entire premise of “why would I x as scum” is flawed because I don’t know what scum know. I could invent a reasonable answer that paints you badly but I am not interested in manufacturing a potentially flawed premise. I don’t know what you did as there is no proof of what you did or did not do, only proof of being informed of something.

3) It was a response to Dat but other players read it. Again power of suggestion here.

Just because I don’t know every piece of the puzzle yet doesn’t make it an inherently flawed suggestion. You keep saying you’re confirmed but I think if you’re town you’re suffering from what I was in Team Mafia. You did heal me, there were no other claimed healers and RCE was an inferior shot. Scum made inferior moves and won because I kept having to fucking cooperate instead of lynching who I scumread.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

The only thing proven is that you have knowledge.

You might be that role you might not be.

You’ve messed up your claim and bji seems to be the one who saved you.

I may not be able to lynch you today but I can and will see how you react to different pushes so that way if you are scum I can find your partner.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3546, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3538, MathBlade wrote:Very unlikely. Otherwise the Ico +bji wagon on bob takes off. The fact there is resistance makes SvS unlikely imho.
I hear ya. It's very hard to get any kind of traction on bob. Feels strangely familiar to another lynch this game
You mean like Skitter when my teammates berated me and the entire game told me I was wrong instead of thinking about my points?

Like now where people are like “I don’t wanna think about Ico being scum”?

Instead because Ico messed up he has to be town?

Like that’s crap.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3547, Menalque wrote:
In post 3467, Iconeum wrote:Can this shitpush from both bob and math be scum? Can both be scum?

Do scum gain anything from going this strong against me with an extremely shitty case that's being dismantled and with counterFACTS being ignored by them.

Or do they just nightkill me instead?

I don't think this push on me is town-town
No, bc math is still town
Ico isn’t presenting facts counter to my argument. He’s presenting the same suggestion.

He’s even said himself that there is no mechanical proof of his role.

Therefore he should still be in everyone’s POE.

If by play you townread Ico that is fine.

Otherwise stfu about conf.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3549, Menalque wrote:
In post 3438, MathBlade wrote:Just got done doing overtime so don’t have time to read and respond to everything.

I do townread Menalque because PoE and said what my pool is.

I don’t like how they said that Occam’s is that Ico is town though claimed unless you assume Dat roleblocked Ico which Ico seems to be going against in his own posts.

If you address the contradictions and that after multiple mislynches you all are happy with where you’re at that’s fine. “Ico deserves the win because I am lazy and don’t want to challenge my assumptions” is bad.

Call me scum doing this if you want but <mutters things he can’t say>.
But it doesn’t? Datisi claimed a rb on aff icon thought aff couldn’t have been rb’d because he saw him go to visit micc!slot but then ducky clarified that a tracker/follower would still receive the person that was targeted even if the person they targeted were rb’d? Unless I’m missing something
You are.

Mechanically it is possible Ico has this role.
It’s also possible that Ico is something else entirely and using information from the informed flip.
It’s entirely possible he saw Dat’s crumbs and made a logical leap as scum as to what happened.
This says NOTHING of his alignment.

Throw away mechanics. If someone messed up their claim and continued play this shitty what alignment are they more likely to be?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

The simplest answer is simply “He knew/figured out stuff”

Applying any sort of role there is not proper. Hell maybe even a buddy was that role.

Simply put we don’t know if Ico is truthtelling only that he knew enough to make that guess/inference.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3550, Menalque wrote:Like I’m not following what you think the contradiction is math, and I don’t see why you think icon is scum on play?

Have you played together before?
Yes. But I only remember Team Mafia where Ico was town and he was a lot more Townie in his ISO and play than here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3551, Menalque wrote:Because I’ve played with icon quite extensively and I’m pretty sure we’re about a solid mile outside of his scumrange at this point

Why does icon hardbus his buddy on D1 especially when there were multiple opportunities to shift the lynch elsewhere? He could have joined looker, could have joined me on bob
Bji coaching.

Look at the scum game we were together.
We pushed each other continuously yet always ended up on someone else.
It’s a really advanced maneuver that you have to control the gamestate for.
I just think Ico’s buddies didn’t help with that enough.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3553, Menalque wrote:
In post 3453, Iconeum wrote:I still feel we win this if we lynch bob into one of
math
bji/micc and in this order
Bji/Ico/Micc is my pool

Don’t think Bob is scum especially with Bji and Ico both on it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3563, Menalque wrote:
In post 3559, bob3141 wrote:menal are you seriously scum reading for saying actual ico is just prob being idiot and not capable of the simple thing of working out that datisi was rb and he would target you. I assessed his meta after and conclude this

has no one noticed not once have i pushed for ico to even be voted. ive been clear im against as the slot is self resolving

quote got messed
I don’t really understand the first bit, I don’t think it was obvious at all that datisi would target me and idk why you would expect icon to think that?

And yeah, but I think that’s probably your lylo winning play

Lynch bji, probably kill me

Then tomorrow if icon has a guilty on you or on micc then CC and push him and math is so tunnelled he’ll probably misvote and lose the game
I am not tunneled tyvm.

I am just explaining a very reasonable argument to which people are going “but muh feels”

Your “feels” have lead you to a shit ton of mislynches

People quite literally are not addressing who is the scum bussing Chemist and it irks me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3569, Menalque wrote:
In post 3469, bji wrote:
In post 3431, Menalque wrote:Idk where we’re up to, I can see that math has repped in, I still think that the game is solved with icon, math(if he’s replaced sky), and looker all locktown and that means scum is exactly 2/3 of (bji, bob, micc)
MathBlade did replace Sky, but you clearly haven't even read anything Math said and don't care? Is the Sky slot that completely townfirmed for you? If so, why? It's hard to believe that it's all because of UP.
I’ve skimmed some of what math said and just think he’s wrong

Yes, math!slot is lock!town, this is not that hard for anyone who’s been paying attention all game

I can’t really go into it a lot, but what I can say is that I still think UP’s behaviour while toxic was also very +town for him in terms of the specific ways he got frustrated about little things
What is UP?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”