Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2496, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2494, Venus and Mars wrote:Yes @Auro, I don’t take kindly to players who both A) cherry pick games to back up their confibias on me and blatantly ignore evidence that contradicts it and B) intentionally persists in misrepping my posts. Do you really not understand why I’m so furious with chk and are you still going to wrongly accuse me of “overreacting” here?
OK let's do this as an exercise - how is your play from that game different from your play this game?
The mime game is a terrible example, since it has a completely different mechanic than more traditional games. When I’m town I get upset when I’m wrongly sr, when I’m scum I only get upset when I’m sr for the wrong reasons, as was the case in that game he linked. I claimed early on in my post to KK that no one should ever alignment read me for either AtE, derping or activity. While my frustration is real and I am 100% town here, I never ever claimed that anyone should tr off of AtE and anyone who has meta on me, knows this to be true. If I ever claimed that was a valid reason to tr me here, than chk linking that game would obviously be smart, because if I lie and claim AtE is town indicative for me, I 100% deserve to be outed for that. So if chk was arguing that it would be incorrect to townlock me for that, he wouldn’t obviously be wrong but he’s not doing that, he’s incorrectly saying that AtE is scum indicative for me and he is ignoring any evidence which disproves that.

My play is different because unlike when I’m scum, I look for and notice subtle towntells. A good example of what I’m referring to would be CoaLITion where LUV basically towntold and I being scum in that, of course ignored it. That is one of the many things I meant, when I advised Krazy to look out for the ABSENCE of things to know whether I’m scum or not. As scum, I either don’t notice these subtle towntells or i act like I haven’t but as town, I’m extremely alert to these things. Take Xtoxm’s AtE in this game for example: could he be scum doing that? Possibly but then he would have to know that if he ever tried to pull that ever again on me, it would 100% blow up in his face right? That would obviously be hella stupid, which is why I think that slot is likely town here. I bring this up, because scum!me would have more than likely happy to sheep you on that wagon, because scum!me would be ignoring things like that. Also, making numerous tr is extremely town indicative for me. Remember how upset I was about Shoshin being suspicious of me in CoC1 for townreading everyone and having no scumreads? I’m extremely sure I’ve never done that as scum.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 2214, Krazy Katz wrote:Are u roleplaying as taly now conspire?
Krazy Katz
, I don't know what you mean.

-Cosmic
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Conspire »

GeorgeBailey
, I have some questions!

1) Why do you have chkflip as null in your reads list in ? I think he's one of the easiest slots to form a read on. Do you think his anger/frustration is genuine?

2) Do you have any other reasons for scumreading Nomo other than what you mentioned in that same post? Additionally, why do you see her vote as sheepish? She was the second vote on you.

-Cosmic
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2497, chkflip wrote:The nature of OMGUS is continuing to have one's vote on the opposite player simply because they're being voted for. You voted first. Neat! Your insistence on keeping that vote there, even though you've now admitted that they're not actually a scum read, based solely on the fact that they're voting for you, in essence, is exactly the brass and nails of what OMGUS represents.

Don't quote the legends to me. I was there when it was written.

I've yet to misrepresent you whatsoever, you just chronically read only what you think you can refute and ignore or insult everything else like a child. Reading your town game? I know what your town game looks like. That's outlined in my case. Which you'd know if you didn't blatantly ignore it.

Even though you touted how you were going to crush it.

Then didn't.

Because you can't.

Because you're scum.
Because you’re an insufferable woat who doesn’t have the balls to make an honest effort into reading evidence that debunks your garbage. Don’t fucking talk to me until you check out those games that 100% prove you’re full of shit. Thanks,
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Conspire »

Could we see a quick reads list from you,
Davesaz
? Reasons aren't necessary.
In post 2354, davesaz wrote:VOTE: George Bailey
Seeing what this will do.
What was this vote hoping to achieve? Were you scumreading George, wanted to see reactions to the wagon, or was it out of survivalism?

-Cosmic
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Conspire »

I believe this thread requires some wholesome gifs.

-Cosmic
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2503, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2497, chkflip wrote:The nature of OMGUS is continuing to have one's vote on the opposite player simply because they're being voted for. You voted first. Neat! Your insistence on keeping that vote there, even though you've now admitted that they're not actually a scum read, based solely on the fact that they're voting for you, in essence, is exactly the brass and nails of what OMGUS represents.

Don't quote the legends to me. I was there when it was written.

I've yet to misrepresent you whatsoever, you just chronically read only what you think you can refute and ignore or insult everything else like a child. Reading your town game? I know what your town game looks like. That's outlined in my case. Which you'd know if you didn't blatantly ignore it.

Even though you touted how you were going to crush it.

Then didn't.

Because you can't.

Because you're scum.
Because you’re an insufferable woat who doesn’t have the balls to make an honest effort into reading evidence that debunks your garbage. Don’t fucking talk to me until you check out those games that 100% prove you’re full of shit. Thanks,
You are misrepping me because you obviously don’t have a fucking clue what OMGUS even means. My not unvoting RCE because I’m still unsure of his alignment, when I don’t currently have a better vote is neither an OMGUS or scum indicative.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Conspire »

Spoiler:

-Cosmic
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2498, Titus wrote:
In post 2469, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2449, Titus wrote:
In post 2447, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2383, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2360, chkflip wrote:This seems like a really easy mislynch on newb!town to me, guys.
Exactly. GB's tone is pretty fine.

Chk, can you stash the whole Nancy thing for the day? I think Nancy's town and while I see your case, a large part of it is just how Nancy plays.
What really blows my mind is that I’ve been pretty much mindmelding with him on his reads and he seems to view that as scum indicative for some reason, that no one has been able to figure out yet.
Perspective slip? Otherwise, he'd be big on you agency capturing him.
I’ve heard you use that term before - agency capturing. What does that mean again?
Scum tricking town into working for them. In this case, thinking someone is scum who agrees with all your reads should show major dissonance somewhere. Either a) the scumread is wrong or b) one of the pair is agency captured.
But I agreed with those reads because his reasoning on them made sense to me. I also liked his post where he said he got the BTE wagon but it was moving too fast. I think if chk is scum here, he 100% deserves a Don Corleoni and I will revere him as a scum god. Unfortunately, I honestly really believe he’s deathtunnelled woat town here. I have never seen his scumgame but I have trouble believing he’s that good.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 2187, jjh927 wrote:The gamestate Nancy is actively creating is one where most discussion gets drowned out and Nancy gets lynched at eod

That is not coached scum or powerscum or most varieties of scum
Yeah, that seems to be a correct assessment, but only accounts for nancy not having experienced team mates. Do you town read her?

-----

I am also liking Nom's catchup, but if you'd ask me to elaborate why, I'm not sure I'd satisfy you with an coherent answer. Short version of it is that I liked where her focus was. She reads as really genuine and warms my heart, it's probably what I need in light of the recurring events.

-----

I think chkflip's anger towards VM is genuine but I'm not sure whether to treat it as AI since it appears like he has an issue with VM as a person in general and not necessarily based on any play here.
Michael Scott
did you town read chkflip off his interaction with VM alone or why did you feel the need to make the "chkflip locktown" comment? I'm asking because I want to see if it's worth leaning him town for it.

-----
In post 2312, Venus and Mars wrote:@Auro, I’m paranoid scum is trying to get me mislynched and I’m not sure who to believe in this game anymore and that’s really a bad thing considering my role because in order for my role to be as optimal to town as possible, I have to have confident town reads and I’m getting less and less confident on some of them and increasing confidence on others. I guess it really doesn’t gain you anything but I’m still slightly pinged. I still think you’re town though, just not as super confident as I was.
This doesn't read too well in contrast with "I'm obvtown, I just claimed you blind? Auro, i'm suspicious that you are town now that you have called me scum that's getting coached, I'm town". Seems like you don't really think you're obvtown yourself.

-----

Page 94, more to come at some time. Can we tune down the notch a bit, please?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2505, Conspire wrote:I believe this thread requires some wholesome gifs.

-Cosmic
In post 2507, Conspire wrote:
Spoiler:

-Cosmic
These are adorable.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:34 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh hey look, you're ignoring my points because you can't refute them again. And more insults. This is so much fun you guys.

Speaking of misrepresentation. Oh wait you don't read things you can't actually refute so you didn't know. Otherwise you'd know from my case that I was actually fairly respectful in it and complimented your evolving scum game.

My... bad?

I'm gonna be honest, y'all. I might ceasefire but I refuse to lose to that. It ain't town.

Pedit: (to Nancy, for clarity, in response to her OMGUS rant) points for trying, but a solid NIGGITY NOPE SON.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... d_You_Suck

It reads, amongst other things, that OMGUS represents "voting for someone primarily because they voted for you."

I'm not arguing who's on first. I'm stating, and reiterating, and doubling down, and cementing in that -- by your own words -- your vote is on RCE BECAUSE their vote is on you. You can wax poetic on the who what where when why all you'd like. RCE who, by your admission, isn't even a solid scum read. RCE who, by your admission, could possibly be town in your opinion lest you wouldn't say you didn't know how to read their vote.

Best case scenario it's vote parking. Which is also scum indicative.

Also from the linked wiki: "Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote"

Your current strat being that you don't actually have to scum hunt (you aren't) because you can just continue to postulate, flail, berate, et cetera et cetera. And under the guise of "trying to figure out RCE's alignment" you don't actually have to do anything but word vomit and multipost with the same old songs I've outlined in my case against you.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2509, Chronos wrote:
In post 2187, jjh927 wrote:The gamestate Nancy is actively creating is one where most discussion gets drowned out and Nancy gets lynched at eod

That is not coached scum or powerscum or most varieties of scum
Yeah, that seems to be a correct assessment, but only accounts for nancy not having experienced team mates. Do you town read her?

-----

I am also liking Nom's catchup, but if you'd ask me to elaborate why, I'm not sure I'd satisfy you with an coherent answer. Short version of it is that I liked where her focus was. She reads as really genuine and warms my heart, it's probably what I need in light of the recurring events.

-----

I think chkflip's anger towards VM is genuine but I'm not sure whether to treat it as AI since it appears like he has an issue with VM as a person in general and not necessarily based on any play here.
Michael Scott
did you town read chkflip off his interaction with VM alone or why did you feel the need to make the "chkflip locktown" comment? I'm asking because I want to see if it's worth leaning him town for it.

-----
In post 2312, Venus and Mars wrote:@Auro, I’m paranoid scum is trying to get me mislynched and I’m not sure who to believe in this game anymore and that’s really a bad thing considering my role because in order for my role to be as optimal to town as possible, I have to have confident town reads and I’m getting less and less confident on some of them and increasing confidence on others. I guess it really doesn’t gain you anything but I’m still slightly pinged. I still think you’re town though, just not as super confident as I was.
This doesn't read too well in contrast with "I'm obvtown, I just claimed you blind? Auro, i'm suspicious that you are town now that you have called me scum that's getting coached, I'm town". Seems like you don't really think you're obvtown yourself.

-----

Page 94, more to come at some time. Can we tune down the notch a bit, please?
When I say “I’m obvtown”, I mean specifically that I’m well beyond my scumrange and I stand by that. Anyone who either has meta on me or critically examines my scumgames could verify this.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2511, chkflip wrote:Oh hey look, you're ignoring my points because you can't refute them again. And more insults. This is so much fun you guys.

Speaking of misrepresentation. Oh wait you don't read things you can't actually refute so you didn't know. Otherwise you'd know from my case that I was actually fairly respectful in it and complimented your evolving scum game.

My... bad?

I'm gonna be honest, y'all. I might ceasefire but I refuse to lose to that. It ain't town.

Pedit: (to Nancy, for clarity, in response to her OMGUS rant) points for trying, but a solid NIGGITY NOPE SON.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... d_You_Suck

It reads, amongst other things, that OMGUS represents "voting for someone primarily because they voted for you."

I'm not arguing who's on first. I'm stating, and reiterating, and doubling down, and cementing in that -- by your own words -- your vote is on RCE BECAUSE their vote is on you. You can wax poetic on the who what where when why all you'd like. RCE who, by your admission, isn't even a solid scum read. RCE who, by your admission, could possibly be town in your opinion lest you wouldn't say you didn't know how to read their vote.

Best case scenario it's vote parking. Which is also scum indicative.

Also from the linked wiki: "Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote"

Your current strat being that you don't actually have to scum hunt (you aren't) because you can just continue to postulate, flail, berate, et cetera et cetera. And under the guise of "trying to figure out RCE's alignment" you don't actually have to do anything but word vomit and multipost with the same old songs I've outlined in my case against you.
READ MY FUCKING TOWNGAMES!!!

I don’t want to engage with you anymore because I’m literally thisclose to losing it on you and risking getting myself temp banned.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:45 am

Post by chkflip »

Once again, can't refute.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Would it be antitown to put a player on my ignore list? He is literally refusing to check out clear evidence that disproves everything he’s claiming and he continues to regurgitate the same bs because he adamantly refuses to examine anything the debunks his arguments. I wouldn’t be so angry if he actually bothered to look up any of my towngames like I requested but it’s seriously getting beyond frustrating that he refuses to do that. How do you engage with a slot who refuses to look up evidence that proves them wrong and yet continues to push bad theories, when they could easily find that out but won’t?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:49 am

Post by chkflip »

This is exactly why RECK berates meta as trash, btw.

Because it can be manipulated.

Which I outlined here:
In post 2131, chkflip wrote:TL;DR scroll to the bolded bullet points

Let me open by making something perfectly clear. I've no qualms with Mars as a person. I've not mentioned anything revolving her personal life no matter how many times she decides to AtE and bring it up. There was a slight reach in aggression on my part that she has very ironically brought back up to push another AtF agenda after accepting an apology for it, but regardless of what she'd like you to believe? This isn't actually about that either.

My name is chkflip and this is exactly why I believe Mars is scum.

Shading
- , , , , , , , , , , ,
This isn't even all of them. What's particularly important about this point is that most (if not all) of the shading comes from the fact that people dare scum read her in the slightest. What's more? 306 is her very first post in the game. Shading right out of the gate and, again, this is only the dozen times I found it to be particularly scum-driven due to the incessant need to get any and all scum vibes off of her 100% immediately. Why? What's the town play here to this degree? Do note that this is also absolutely ALL she's doing since myself and RCE have had the audacity to vote her.

Over Defensive
- , , , , ,
Again a repeat of above but this is what I found most telling since the recent wagon. You'll notice I'm linking a similar post -- her first one -- as it does go hand in hand with the above. There are notable instances, however, where she barks people down without shading them so I felt it necessary to differentiate the two. Same questions as above though because this does not a town slot make.

I'll ignore her insults just like she does, but that also appears in , , , , , , (seriously three in a fucking row), , and . I'm sure she'll cherry pick the one that "isn't insulting" just like she did above but hey. It's there. You can see it. When she can't shade... when she can't flex... she insults. I haven't seen this level of behavior in anybody over the years of being here at this magnitude. Sure, Internet Stranger would call me a "dong-slurping panty waist" or something more derogatory, or people like FATE and RECK get particularly under one's skin, but they don't do it like this as either alignment. And this didn't happen last game to the degree it's happening all over this thread. There was a spat with 50 -- whatever -- but she didn't look at every slot that "incorrectly" read her and went down the line on them. This isn't town meta. But we'll get to that very important point soon.

She's town! Remember! She's town!
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , -- again, stopped keeping track.

What town has to make sure they remind you 19+ times how town they are? The kicker here is that the first time she did it wasn't even that many posts into the game for her. It's an agenda. You'll town read her or else. Town doesn't do that.

Now, the more important parts. The real meat and potatoes for all the butter on top of this post.

Aware of Town Meta
- , , , ,
I think it should go without saying but I'll say it anyway. Scum players -- the good ones, at least -- recognize their town meta. They play to it. And this is me nodding that, yes, Mars is fairly competent as scum because she knows exactly how to play to you. She outlines it here. She's purposefully adapting to what she absolutely knows is her town meta so that she can glide through the early phases of this game. Top that with a viably non-threatening claim and she can easily continue these antics throughout most if not all of the rest of the game. She's playing you.

Let's also point out that Venus (you didn't think I'd forget about you, did you buddy?) plays to this as well in . He not only tries to remind you of what he did last game, but he openly mocks that his lack of playing used to be a scum tell. Are we sure it still isn't?

He also straight up
role fishes
in and by asking questions town absolutely has no business knowing the answers to at this point in the game.

Mars
calls Vecna to scum hunt when he's under preasure
in but only does so herself recently after I call her out on it.

Now, here are the final two and frankly most important parts of this case. For the thing she's calling herself lockobvonehundoabsolutelytown over? Her role? Even her partner agrees in and that role =/= alignment. Her role absolutely does not mean she's town.

Last but not least,
cognitive dissonance
. In and she openly calls Vecna town for his openness and posting. Then, when the Vecna wagon began, that drops without warning in and then full swing in , , and the icing on the cake with where she literally quotes the posts she was town-reading Vecna for in 666 and 741. This isn't just a town read transitioning into a scum read. There's literally no transition and no fucks given throughout. She then jumps off as she sees the wagon dying to fall back on, what, the fourth? Fifth OMGUS vote?

Oh. And she obviously didn't "learn from prematurely claiming" last game as she said in from "scum rolefishing"... She's literally doing everything she can think of to repeat her town games.

Nobody goes out of their way to do all that as town.

Venus and Mars are scum.
In this case you refused to read because you can't refute it.

But anyways how's the weather, guys?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2514, chkflip wrote:Once again, can't refute.
Are you going to look up my towngames or if not, kindly stop spamming your crap.

The games I referenced completely debunk your reasons for sr me and if you seriously think I’m talking out of my ass here, why are you afraid to prove me wrong. If I’m lying, then by all means, out me. It’s all in those games. What are you waiting for?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2516, chkflip wrote:This is exactly why RECK berates meta as trash, btw.

Because it can be manipulated.

Which I outlined here:
In post 2131, chkflip wrote:TL;DR scroll to the bolded bullet points

Let me open by making something perfectly clear. I've no qualms with Mars as a person. I've not mentioned anything revolving her personal life no matter how many times she decides to AtE and bring it up. There was a slight reach in aggression on my part that she has very ironically brought back up to push another AtF agenda after accepting an apology for it, but regardless of what she'd like you to believe? This isn't actually about that either.

My name is chkflip and this is exactly why I believe Mars is scum.

Shading
- , , , , , , , , , , ,
This isn't even all of them. What's particularly important about this point is that most (if not all) of the shading comes from the fact that people dare scum read her in the slightest. What's more? 306 is her very first post in the game. Shading right out of the gate and, again, this is only the dozen times I found it to be particularly scum-driven due to the incessant need to get any and all scum vibes off of her 100% immediately. Why? What's the town play here to this degree? Do note that this is also absolutely ALL she's doing since myself and RCE have had the audacity to vote her.

Over Defensive
- , , , , ,
Again a repeat of above but this is what I found most telling since the recent wagon. You'll notice I'm linking a similar post -- her first one -- as it does go hand in hand with the above. There are notable instances, however, where she barks people down without shading them so I felt it necessary to differentiate the two. Same questions as above though because this does not a town slot make.

I'll ignore her insults just like she does, but that also appears in , , , , , , (seriously three in a fucking row), , and . I'm sure she'll cherry pick the one that "isn't insulting" just like she did above but hey. It's there. You can see it. When she can't shade... when she can't flex... she insults. I haven't seen this level of behavior in anybody over the years of being here at this magnitude. Sure, Internet Stranger would call me a "dong-slurping panty waist" or something more derogatory, or people like FATE and RECK get particularly under one's skin, but they don't do it like this as either alignment. And this didn't happen last game to the degree it's happening all over this thread. There was a spat with 50 -- whatever -- but she didn't look at every slot that "incorrectly" read her and went down the line on them. This isn't town meta. But we'll get to that very important point soon.

She's town! Remember! She's town!
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , -- again, stopped keeping track.

What town has to make sure they remind you 19+ times how town they are? The kicker here is that the first time she did it wasn't even that many posts into the game for her. It's an agenda. You'll town read her or else. Town doesn't do that.

Now, the more important parts. The real meat and potatoes for all the butter on top of this post.

Aware of Town Meta
- , , , ,
I think it should go without saying but I'll say it anyway. Scum players -- the good ones, at least -- recognize their town meta. They play to it. And this is me nodding that, yes, Mars is fairly competent as scum because she knows exactly how to play to you. She outlines it here. She's purposefully adapting to what she absolutely knows is her town meta so that she can glide through the early phases of this game. Top that with a viably non-threatening claim and she can easily continue these antics throughout most if not all of the rest of the game. She's playing you.

Let's also point out that Venus (you didn't think I'd forget about you, did you buddy?) plays to this as well in . He not only tries to remind you of what he did last game, but he openly mocks that his lack of playing used to be a scum tell. Are we sure it still isn't?

He also straight up
role fishes
in and by asking questions town absolutely has no business knowing the answers to at this point in the game.

Mars
calls Vecna to scum hunt when he's under preasure
in but only does so herself recently after I call her out on it.

Now, here are the final two and frankly most important parts of this case. For the thing she's calling herself lockobvonehundoabsolutelytown over? Her role? Even her partner agrees in and that role =/= alignment. Her role absolutely does not mean she's town.

Last but not least,
cognitive dissonance
. In and she openly calls Vecna town for his openness and posting. Then, when the Vecna wagon began, that drops without warning in and then full swing in , , and the icing on the cake with where she literally quotes the posts she was town-reading Vecna for in 666 and 741. This isn't just a town read transitioning into a scum read. There's literally no transition and no fucks given throughout. She then jumps off as she sees the wagon dying to fall back on, what, the fourth? Fifth OMGUS vote?

Oh. And she obviously didn't "learn from prematurely claiming" last game as she said in from "scum rolefishing"... She's literally doing everything she can think of to repeat her town games.

Nobody goes out of their way to do all that as town.

Venus and Mars are scum.
In this case you refused to read because you can't refute it.

But anyways how's the weather, guys?
I am not scum and you are embarassing yourself or you will once I’m flipped. Check out my fucking towngames you coward.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:58 am

Post by chkflip »

Are you going to read my actual case on you or if not, kindly stop spamming your crap.

The case I even requoted for your convenience completely debunk what you think my reasons for sr you and if you seriously think I'm talking out of my ass here, why are you afraid to scroll up to prove me wrong. If I'm lying (I'm not, there's like a hundred links in that thing as evidence holy shit), then by all means, refute me. It's all two finger pushes in the right direction away. What are you waiting for?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Chk is determined to get me mislynched and refuses to read my towngames that 100% debunk his case. I don’t know what more I can say about that other than he’s dead wrong and completely ignoring evidence of why I’m town here including my hardclaimed tpr, which will prove my alignment but probably not today but it 100% will. I will be obvtown to every single player in this game, even chk. I guarandamntee it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2519, chkflip wrote:Are you going to read my actual case on you or if not, kindly stop spamming your crap.

The case I even requoted for your convenience completely debunk what you think my reasons for sr you and if you seriously think I'm talking out of my ass here, why are you afraid to scroll up to prove me wrong. If I'm lying (I'm not, there's like a hundred links in that thing as evidence holy shit), then by all means, refute me. It's all two finger pushes in the right direction away. What are you waiting for?
Sure I’ll be happy to do that once you make a good faith effort and look up the towngames I referenced: Forest Fire and Penguin Mafia. Are you too fucking lazy to do that or do you need links?

I will be obvtown even to you, it’s just not going to happen today.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Conspire »

Spoiler:

-Cosmic
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:04 am

Post by chkflip »

Mars is determined to refuse to read my case that 100% debunk her game. I don’t know what more I can say about that other than she’s dead wrong and completely ignoring my case of why she's not town here including her hardclaimed "tpr" (amongst several other things). I am obvtown (though I would never actually say that because it's arrogant and biased and total WIFOM to say ever) to every single player in this game. I guarandamntee it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”