VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by VaultDweller »

Dany mainly being scumread for his , which made sense to me at the time, so I'm not scumreading him at the moment.
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by VaultDweller »

I'm still not sure what to think of the whole Vecna/Drixx situation. Though at this point I'm leaning more towards Vecna being town and Drixx being scum in that exchange. Not a very strong read though.
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by VaultDweller »

@Drixx, speaking of, you never answered my question, unless I missed it.
In post 513, VaultDweller wrote:
In post 491, VaultDweller wrote:Vecna and momo hard defending battle mage like that is interesting. I can't see two teammates defending him so early in the game, unless he has a very powerful role. Though it could be that vecna is town and scum!momo jumped on vecna's defense of battle mage. Not sure what to think of the whole thing, but there's a good chance there's scum in it, probably either Drixx or Battle Mage/momo.
@Drixx, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think all 3 are scum? What are your thoughts on momo?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 620, Drixx wrote:It's not acceptable to attack someone IRL Vecna. It's especially bad to refer to them as "cuckoo". Cut that shit out.
Describing your reaction to me as "going cookoo" has nothing to do with your IRL.

to throw in some more buzzwords, why all the misrep boo?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 635, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 575, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.6

Elsa Jay (5) - pisskop, Almost50, iDanyboy, farside22, davesaz
GuiltyLion (3) - Elsa Jay, Albert B. Rampage, Gamma Emerald
iDanyboy (3) - Battle Mage, momo, BBmolla
Vecna (3) - GuiltyLion, Drixx, Hectic
farside22 (2) - xtoxm, GeorgeBailey
Drixx (2) - Vecna, Blake Belladonna
Battle Mage (1) - Morning Tweet

Not voting (2) - Pine, VaultDweller

(expired on 2020-05-01 15:10:00) remain until day end

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to reach a majority.

"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not any more..."
@MOD - a few of these VCs have me voting Vecna when I was actually voting danyBoy, can you fix? Thanks

I kinda like Dany's re-entry back into the thread. I'm not feeling scum there as much, also given A50's explanation of his post.

I also think both Vecna and Elsa Jay are town.

@MorningTweet - honestly, I went back and reread BM's ISO and I can't really justify why I had him so hard town earlier. I think it was because we mindmelded on the first reply to George's push on farside, and then the danyBoy suspicion. But when I read it altogether and look at how he's defending himself against various pressure, I can imagine it being scum.

VOTE: BattleMage

some other slots I'm still not feeling town are Rampage and davesaz
lol this is probably a bit weird, but this post makes me happy.

For some unexplainable reason in my head I want this goofy lion to be my friend and I was all sad he was voting for me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, maybe im just being distracted by the wrong thing here.

@Drixx; this is my reasoning. As town id expect you to try and at least get me to respond to your actual case and discuss that with me. Easy enough to try and move past the one detail that was flawed. In hindsight, in your later posts there was some of that and im actually going to try and engage with that now.

However, this whole interaction has given me a whiff of what might also be going on: Namely, you as scum being aware you just got slapped on the finger for actual good reasoning, and you wanting to obfuscate and distract from that because you give more weight to my little gotcha than it ever should have. Noone cared about it, but you did quite a bit. Now, maybe this was just because youre town and we missed eachothers meanings.....but you keep on going with making things worse for some reason. I dont get it why you would as town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

Well I went back over your first argument drixx, and I see where youre coming from.

I must admit I did a very surface level pass on Momo's post and ill agree with you the contents are actually laughable, especially since the "like" referenced was in a roleplaying post (and my comment stating liking Momo for town based on that post was crap). oops

To add some more thoughts; I dont know if scum actually do come up with a line of attack like that or if its just town trying to be a smartass and copy some out there theory they saw before that makes no sense.

Whether that makes battle mage scum for sheeping and voting on tweet straight away? Could be, but im not very convinced that is the case, since clearly I also just flew right over that post.

I should probably go and form my own opinion on this shit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 205, Battle Mage wrote:only kidding. I thought you kissing ABR's bum, and then conspicuously failing to engage with anything he said, was scummy.
I can definitely also buy this though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

Final verdict: Fluffy but unapologetic at times. I dont really see how people have very strong opinions on the BM slot one way or the other at this time.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 653, Vecna wrote:
In post 620, Drixx wrote:It's not acceptable to attack someone IRL Vecna. It's especially bad to refer to them as "cuckoo". Cut that shit out.
Describing your reaction to me as "going cookoo" has nothing to do with your IRL.

to throw in some more buzzwords, why all the misrep boo?
"going cuckoo" is colloquial for saying someone is crazy, right?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 606, Vecna wrote:
In post 596, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 585, Vecna wrote:Im pushing him because he lied and lashed out really explosively for being pointed as as being wrong darling.
Vecna, why do you think Scum would act this way?
I never actually called him scum (I think). I wanted him to clarify why he went off on me.

Maybe he and some people misunderstood my intention. Maybe thats why he went all cookoo. If someonw would blow up on you after you point out an error, would you not pursue that?
I was talking about your in-game action (your response to me) being cookoo. It was just meant as a cute sounding way to say you were overreacting.

I did not mean any personal attacks. I do not know you in real life. I have no intentions to insult you as a person in any way. I do not think youre actually crazy, because you sound pretty driven by reason.

Can we leave this behind?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 655, Vecna wrote:Anyways, maybe im just being distracted by the wrong thing here.

@Drixx; this is my reasoning. As town id expect you to try and at least get me to respond to your actual case and discuss that with me. Easy enough to try and move past the one detail that was flawed. In hindsight, in your later posts there was some of that and im actually going to try and engage with that now.

However, this whole interaction has given me a whiff of what might also be going on: Namely, you as scum being aware you just got slapped on the finger for actual good reasoning, and you wanting to obfuscate and distract from that because you give more weight to my little gotcha than it ever should have. Noone cared about it, but you did quite a bit. Now, maybe this was just because youre town and we missed eachothers meanings.....but you keep on going with making things worse for some reason. I dont get it why you would as town?
Go look at Wake's 50 player game that didn't get finished. Someone behaved nearly identical to how you were behaving towards me there. They were scum. I was not. I'm not scum here either. The people who know me well already weighed in with town reads for a reason.

And that's day one play from me because of how I game solve. I'm going to push people on things that don't make rational sense and judge them based upon how they RESPOND to the push.

Sadly you came in and had the poor response, which has let BM and Hectic (the two people I wanted responses from) basically skate away without responding. Both have been back and neither engaged.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 613, Elsa Jay wrote:It did suck though. Retail is a bitch at the moment. Particularly when your the only good store in town with panic buyers galore, and the regional manager is checking your store to make sure its spotless for a survey and shit.

My role does suck though. Don't like it.
Do you think your response is really telling as far as town or scum?
@Danny: Do you think a response from Elsa about her life and roll is really alignment indicative, if so why? Or tell me exactly why her response came off town.
In post 641, davesaz wrote:I'm reasonably certain this isn't farside's first game back, though the previous game I saw her in might have been where she replaced in.
I'd be interested to hear an updated why on the scumread, whether it's pushed or not. Your vote there is ancient.

How about Elsa Jay? Thoughts on whether the "not trying so what" attitude might be an attempt to be too scummy to be scum?
True, true. Game is still ongoing. Came back to the site just a week ago.
In post 644, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 641, davesaz wrote:I'm reasonably certain this isn't farside's first game back, though the previous game I saw her in might have been where she replaced in.
I'd be interested to hear an updated why on the scumread, whether it's pushed or not. Your vote there is ancient.
well, i dont think her posting has improved, all ive really done this game is try to get a read on her and all her responses felt awkward/forced
nevertheless i am kind of looking to move from her, i dont actually want to lynch her d1, even if thats dumb favoritism
1) I don't miss the insults about how I post. I post what I'm thinking and sometimes it comes out emotionally. 2 ) You haven't really asked many questions are all you really responded. Are you saying all my posting looks forced?
And why did you ignore the question I asked you? here
In post 661, Drixx wrote:
In post 655, Vecna wrote:Anyways, maybe im just being distracted by the wrong thing here.

Go look at Wake's 50 player game that didn't get finished. Someone behaved nearly identical to how you were behaving towards me there. They were scum. I was not. I'm not scum here either. The people who know me well already weighed in with town reads for a reason.

And that's day one play from me because of how I game solve. I'm going to push people on things that don't make rational sense and judge them based upon how they RESPOND to the push.

Sadly you came in and had the poor response, which has let BM and Hectic (the two people I wanted responses from) basically skate away without responding. Both have been back and neither engaged.
How was his response poor?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 649, VaultDweller wrote:Rampage, could you clarify what you mean by Guilty's reads being "phoned in"?
I mean he made them up.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:50 am

Happy Birthday Pine, please post or replace out thanks!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 635, GuiltyLion wrote:@MOD - a few of these VCs have me voting Vecna when I was actually voting danyBoy, can you fix? Thanks
Will fix. Not sure what went wrong there.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

Happy birthday Pine!

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.7

Elsa Jay (4) - pisskop, Almost50, farside22, davesaz
iDanyboy (4) - Battle Mage, momo, BBmolla, Albert B. Rampage
Vecna (3) - Drixx, Hectic, GeorgeBailey
Battle Mage (3) - Morning Tweet, iDanyboy, GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion (2) - Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald
Drixx (2) - Vecna, Blake Belladonna
farside22 (1) - xtoxm

Not voting (2) - Pine, VaultDweller

(expired on 2020-05-01 15:10:00) remain until day end

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to reach a majority.

Hectic is V/LA through Friday, April 24.
Battle Mage is V/LA through Thursday, April 23.

"I would be careful with that candle if I were you, or all the people you've burned with your act just might have their revenge."
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:41 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 664, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Happy Birthday Pine, please post or replace out thanks!
See rules.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

I was not aware of that addendum. Thanks davesaz.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Report the mod so that he may be modkilled
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:49 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont particularly care for the danny wagon. Vecna and BM wagons are okay.

But I think we've gotten more from V and BM is just poo pooing around and the mental notes I have on them are for tells instead of content.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:50 am

VOTE: Pine
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:53 am

Post by davesaz »

I agree with the spirit of pushing Pine to post. If he's scum then lynching him is great. If he's not scum then we'll get almost nothing from it.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:39 am

We will learn from the night flips

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”