(1)
skitter30 ()
skitter30
(1)
The Limit Does Not Exist ()
Not Voting
(2)
SausasaurusRex (), Karnage ()

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-03 00:18:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 697, Auro wrote:
In post 696, acryon wrote:The walls between you two did not feel like TvT
Could totes be TvT
I don't disagree that it could be, but my gut feeling reading it was that it was not.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:06 am

Post by acryon »

Allomancer

- I don’t know what to make of this guy.
- As others have mentioned, his vote being on me still, especially when I am “looking townier”, just makes no sense. Could be scum trying to avoid making other enemies. But at the same time, in this setup it benefits scum to be on the wagon. So I’m not sure how voting a random person off of it helps, unless the plan was to switch once it’s closer to a lynch (which I think is possible).
- As I mentioned, the fact that he’s just been straight ignoring questions from people feels like a towntell to me. It’s annoying, but I am finding it harder to believe that scum would be so careless and willing to leave people hanging.

I’m still not entirely opposed to an Allo lynch because some of this stuff is a bit WIFOMy, but I think Eve is better.

Eve

@Eve:
- Why did you move your vote off BBmolla?
- What kind of agenda do you think Auro is being driven by? If it's scummy, why isn't your vote there?
- Why do you think nomnom could be scum?

My thoughts:
- I'm always going to have a hard time with slots that seem to give so little effort to the game. Effort is NAI, but I think many of Eve's posts are actively distracting.
- Posts like feel very town to me, but they're not enough to push me off my vote.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Karnage »

If we are lynching between allo and eve I'd prefer to lynch allo. Lynching eve removes the WIFOM for scum on deciding whether or not she needs to be night killed
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:17 am

Post by acryon »

In post 703, Karnage wrote:If we are lynching between allo and eve I'd prefer to lynch allo. Lynching eve removes the WIFOM for scum on deciding whether or not she needs to be night killed
Fair point.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Auro »

There is no wifom, her claim is random, scum will take her to LyLo
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:20 am

Post by acryon »

In post 705, Auro wrote:There is no wifom, her claim is random, scum will take her to LyLo
I leaned this way, but didn't think it was helpful to state it explicitly. Though I don't blame you for doing so.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:21 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 705, Auro wrote:There is no wifom, her claim is random, scum will take her to LyLo
What makes you so certain about this? Unless I’m missing something obvious.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Auro »

In post 706, acryon wrote:I leaned this way, but didn't think it was helpful to state it explicitly. Though I don't blame you for doing so.
helpful if consensus is that Eve is preferred lynch but should be left alive because claim
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:24 am

Post by acryon »

In post 707, SausasaurusRex wrote:
What makes you so certain about this? Unless I’m missing something obvious.
I think it's just the fact that it would be a bonehead play for the actual TA to do, and it seems fairly in-character for Eve to claim something random.

Pedit: Also fair.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

There is no reason not to lynch Allo here. Nobody townreads the guy.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:21 am

Post by acryon »

You're right.

VOTE: Allomancer
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 291, nomnomnom wrote:I'd recommend checking the progression of Allo regarding Eve and Acryon. Suddenly understood eve was shitposting when I said it was shitposting, and suddenly produces a real vote and thought on a player when I accused him of not doing that, on a player everyone more or less suspected previously. That timing and progression is just really bad. I think that the wagon forming really fast is just due to conversational missteps from Allo rather than having scum support. That's my inner feeling on this one.
yah I feel like we really haven't advanced at all past this point in the past 500 posts. more responses coming - I still owe a couple to skitter and I have another tack I want to try to reach out to Auro - in a bit
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:33 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 673, skitter30 wrote:
In post 643, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
So skitter drops the entire push and says "okay I guess hydra is town" as soon as she receives external pressure regarding her push on me,
and you're just cool with that? I can concede that her posts reflect thought progression in terms of the change in Sausasaurus read that I didn't see before, but she has repeatedly called us misreppy, contrived, and disingenuous for multiple different posts we made, not just the initial misunderstanding that happened, but she has never once outright called our slot scummy for it and also didn't vote us. Skitter might be satisfied to "drop it" seeing as she couldn't get any traction on us, but I'm not cool with this just being pushed aside.
i mean, this is also at best an uncharitable way of reading my what i said ?
like idk what you expect me to say here, it's just another example in the pattern that I've called out already

either you're scum trying to find ways to throw shade on people, or you're town and are really good at misreading people's intentions
i'm not sure that re-litigating this argument is really going to get us anywhere tho :shrug:

like this entire paragraph kinda proves my point

do you want me to go through it all again in answering the rest of your post or
Let's revisit this D2.

I'm still not happy with this slot but I think I let my anger get the best of me this weekend, and it's becoming wholly unproductive. I wrote an extremely long post and then deleted it because at this point I'm letting my emotions cloud my judgment. I'm still on board with an Allomancer lynch since nothing he's said since my initial vote has made me feel better about him, and I will come back D2 with a hopefully fresh brain and mind and can be a bit more analytical instead of emotional when it comes to skitter.

VOTE: Allomancer

L-1

- Smarter
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Honestly fmpov we can't risk taking Allo further than day 1 because he clearly lacks any helpful content here, just saying.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Auro »

In post 710, nomnomnom wrote:There is no reason not to lynch Allo here. Nobody townreads the guy.
I actually do moreso than Eve, at least, but I surrender to the will of the holy townbloc

Whoever is not in the townbloc, remove your votes pl0x, so the others can take your place.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Auro »

We can get him to L-1 with just townbloc members. If Eve lolhammers now, she is the D2 lynch.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

do we want to discuss Wagon Decisions? as I've said before, I'm fine with being off wagon if we wanna put like Saus on there instead of me

UNVOTE:

p-edit: damn beat me to it
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Auro »

I will also like to pre-emptively discuss this with you, Guilty: If Allo flips town, how would that shape your reads?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:45 am

Post by nomnomnom »

If someone has an objection with me being on the wagon they should state that now otherwise I am staying.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Auro »

In post 712, GuiltyLion wrote:I have another tack I want to try to reach out to Auro - in a bit
Heyo, just lynch scumz and I will be happy! :P
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think if Allo scum flips it would be most helpful to get a cop in Skit/Karnage

If Allo townflips prob best to look in Auro/Molla/Eve, and I guuuuEESSSS ( :igmeou: ) myself in that case.

I haven't been thinking too much about this but I guess we should optimize the cop pool for the townflip scenario as that's more likely from a pure probability standpoint and a worse outcome for town.

to answer your question directly, if Allo flips town then I'm definitely going to have to reconsider Eve being the main counter wagon. However I'd suspect there'd be scum kinda tiptoeing around the mislynch and avoiding it because I don't see scum in the early voters of TLDNE & nom, so I'd be suspicious on those grounds of you (Auro) and Molla in that instance.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Auro »

Even after noting that I'm pretty ambivalent about all this and only care that townbloc has consensus, while merely stating personal opinion?

Interesting that you think my soft defense of Allo means Auro posturing is +likely compared to Auro trying to subtly influence against it.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Auro »

I'll give actual thoughts on good die weights based on flip for the N1 shot at L-1 with intent, someone remind me then :P
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:58 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”