Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1499, SirCakez wrote:
Forgot one thing!

This message came over the loudspeaker in the middle of the night:
Welcome to ChannelSawNews

Today's topstory,Logan"momo"Nelson has been hung by the Survivors.He is survived by his partnersincrime,REDACTED, REDACTED,REDACTED,andJigsaw

BBmolla,identityhidden,was lauded as hero

"Well I told everyone I'd hammer in 10 minutes but I did in 5.Cause justice waits for noone."

Does this mean BBM is confirmed a townie?

Also, the 3 REDACTED+Jigsaw = NO SURVIVOR! Aaargh. So what the hell does that line in momo's PM mean??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

And I seem to recall someone saying we still get 3 deaths, but I can't seem to find it! I searched "three" and it says there are no suitable matches. Can anyone help me find it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1500, Albert B. Rampage wrote:AND I DON'T HIDE BEHIND ALTS
Alts are nor always to hide identities, my friend. Some are just to play differently.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1501, farside22 wrote:For anyone that cares. I was sent a pm last night that i was in a trap with pine and hectic. In order to save hectic one of us had to sacrific ourself. Pine agreed to save himself. Fat fucking bullshit that did.
That's it? So, no "puzzle" to solve and no chance of all 3 of you surviving?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1503, pisskop wrote:A neighbor, a IC, and a cop...
Sounds like a music band name to me

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1505, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
FOUR OF THE REMAINING SCUM HIDE AMONG THESE SEVEN...

Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller
Vecna
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
Drixx
Blake Belladonna

I CALL THEM THE FINAL FOUR...
I WILL GRIP THEIR BEATING HEARTS ONE BY ONE...
TOMORROW THERE WILL BE THREE...
NOURISH ME WITH YOUR VOTES... GIVE THEM TO ME...
THE FEAST I THROW WILL PUT TO SHAME THE HALL OF GLUTTONS IN THE THIRD CIRCLE OF HELL
Preliminary, I'd agree 3 are (namely: VD/GB/BB), but according to my "next level scumhunting" I think MT is their 4th. This is based in some calculus mixed with astrology research and a touch of mind reading.

VOTE: VaultDweller

My most confident pick (along with Blake, but I don't want to upset Ank).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1506, Gamma Emerald wrote:Should I try to read the game or should I just be a sheep?
Reading is for humans. :P

(but seriously, why aren't you either solving or even having fun??)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1553, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1501, farside22 wrote:For anyone that cares. I was sent a pm last night that i was in a trap with pine and hectic. In order to save hectic one of us had to sacrific ourself. Pine agreed to save himself. Fat fucking bullshit that did.
That's it? So, no "puzzle" to solve and no chance of all 3 of you surviving?
No. It was a trap jigsaw style.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1507, farside22 wrote:Are we supposed to take this literally? Because im viting danny already
I don't believe Danny is scum. here's why:

Spoiler:
In post 198, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 184, momo wrote:Has anyone in this game played with Morning Tweet before? I'm not really liking the vibes I'm getting from her, but I don't if that's normal.

Post #165 is a clear attempt at budding someone that appears to be a town leader going into the game, but her posts become most problematic when you get to Post #174.

"But what if it's
, like,
one of those doors"

When speaking out loud, people naturally add in filled words such as "like" or "um" to fill space because they are uncomfortable with silence while they are thinking. Making a post with the word "like" as Morning Tweet did here is not natural, it's a deliberate decision. The only possible motivation I can imagine for that decision is to appear more trustworthy/relateable. There's no reason for town to make that decision and for that reason, I VOTE: Morning Tweet.
I think you're reaching here, I used to type like that aswell and the only reason I stopped is because it doesn't make sense most of the time.
Do you see scum telling their p they're reaching with their case? that's almost subtle shading. One that doesn't get them any town points upon flip.
In post 223, iDanyboy wrote:I believe scum's fake claims are linked with there PT, so if it get's to late game and some one claims a flavor and that person should be in your respective hood they are probably scum.
The idea is genuine and pro-town to propose.
In post 732, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 727, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The longer Pine dodges this game while posting anywhere but here the more sure I am he's scum.
I played a game with him recently where he did just that, he was lynched and turned out to be town.

I think ABR pushing Vecna but never voting him is scummy and would like to know if anyone agrees or disagrees. Its the strongest read I have so would like to get some discussion on it.

This is my first game out of New York and I'm not used to playing with so many people so I'm finding it more difficult to get reads.
Defending a town lurker earns you suspicion with no real gain.

I agree staying on Hectic is/was bad, but give the guy a break. He's relatively new.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1508, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
THE FOUR HEARTS YOU WILL PRESENT TO ME OVER THE NEXT FOUR DAYS FOR THE FINAL FEAST... WHO DO THEY BELONG TO?
I already gave you my solve (I am serious, but not overly confident)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1512, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1305, SirCakez wrote:Hectic (8) - momo, Albert B. Rampage, davesaz, Almost50, iDanyboy, Elsa Jay, xtoxm, Blake Belladonna
Out of all of these, I think iDany's looks the worse.

VOTE: iDany
Why?

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1533, iDanyboy wrote:I don't know what to say now.
Guilt got your tongue?
In post 1534, Vecna wrote:Well that was a very bloody night. Seems this game couldve also had a lot of townclears judging from those flips.

Which makes me wonder if those traps/games are initiated by scum to potentially get additional kills every night?

Even though ABR has been on point so far, id like to see his reasoning for removing a whole total of 10 people from the lynch list - since it seems everyone is sheeping that and just focusing on those 7. Which has the risk of leaving major blind spots.

Anyways im already softing here that I have more information thatll help us solve, but I think it smart to hold on to it for a little while longer
Surely it's obvious that at least some of the traps are initiated by scum? I mean, the flavour suggests that right?? :shifty:

I already figured you had info, so I don't think you have to worry about revealing. Not sure what it says about your alignment.
In post 1535, farside22 wrote:
In post 1524, Battle Mage wrote:
not your fault - i'm not sure why Elsa chose to kill the Cop and himself? What was the alternative?? :eek:

I had a similar thing. I was caught in a trap, and I couldn't walk out.
Because I love you too much baby

Couldn't post in my hood to celebrate the Day 1 lynch....so I will make up for it today! :lol:
Can you tell me if EJ chose to die in that trap? This is important.
You would need to tell me why it was important first, I'm afraid.
In post 1529, VaultDweller wrote:I'm back. Haven't done a lot so far, except ISO dany, who seems to be the leading wagon D2 from what I can gather.

His reasoning for voting hectic was:
In post 1202, iDanyboy wrote:He has ~70 posts and he hasn't pushed anything.
Then MT replies with
In post 1203, Morning Tweet wrote:he's pushing momo now
to which his response is
In post 1204, iDanyboy wrote:That's now not when I voted.
He continues voting hectic after this revelation, which he shouldn't, given his only reason for hectic is, "he's not pushing". I find this pretty scummy.

On the other hand I would expect him to move to momo when it's clear momo was going to get lynched. Though he didn't have any posts in that period, so it could be that he just wasn't online.

So I'm happy with this vote for now:

VOTE: iDanyboy
This looks like a lot of cherry picking of post.

VOTE: vault

@BM: There was a lot of PT/No PT's days 1. I thought abr had a list.
Excellent, I'll ask him and do some research of my own and come up with something. Would be easier if people just came clean though :wink:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1558, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1507, farside22 wrote:Are we supposed to take this literally? Because im viting danny already
I don't believe Danny is scum. here's why:

Spoiler:
In post 198, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 184, momo wrote:Has anyone in this game played with Morning Tweet before? I'm not really liking the vibes I'm getting from her, but I don't if that's normal.

Post #165 is a clear attempt at budding someone that appears to be a town leader going into the game, but her posts become most problematic when you get to Post #174.

"But what if it's
, like,
one of those doors"

When speaking out loud, people naturally add in filled words such as "like" or "um" to fill space because they are uncomfortable with silence while they are thinking. Making a post with the word "like" as Morning Tweet did here is not natural, it's a deliberate decision. The only possible motivation I can imagine for that decision is to appear more trustworthy/relateable. There's no reason for town to make that decision and for that reason, I VOTE: Morning Tweet.
I think you're reaching here, I used to type like that aswell and the only reason I stopped is because it doesn't make sense most of the time.
Do you see scum telling their p they're reaching with their case? that's almost subtle shading. One that doesn't get them any town points upon flip.
In post 223, iDanyboy wrote:I believe scum's fake claims are linked with there PT, so if it get's to late game and some one claims a flavor and that person should be in your respective hood they are probably scum.
The idea is genuine and pro-town to propose.
In post 732, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 727, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The longer Pine dodges this game while posting anywhere but here the more sure I am he's scum.
I played a game with him recently where he did just that, he was lynched and turned out to be town.

I think ABR pushing Vecna but never voting him is scummy and would like to know if anyone agrees or disagrees. Its the strongest read I have so would like to get some discussion on it.

This is my first game out of New York and I'm not used to playing with so many people so I'm finding it more difficult to get reads.
Defending a town lurker earns you suspicion with no real gain.

I agree staying on Hectic is/was bad, but give the guy a break. He's relatively new.
I feel completely the opposite on the flavour suggestion. Now we know that scum get given fakeclaims, I feel like a fake flavour-solve is more likely to be on his mind as scum than town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1523, Xtoxm wrote:glad i defended elsa at least
sadly i think she was vigged :c
Almost TMI, my man. Like, ALMOST.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1562, Battle Mage wrote:I feel completely the opposite on the flavour suggestion. Now we know that scum get given fakeclaims, I feel like a fake flavour-solve is more likely to be on his mind as scum than town.
How about the other 2 points?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1561, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1533, iDanyboy wrote:I don't know what to say now.
Guilt got your tongue?
In post 1534, Vecna wrote:Well that was a very bloody night. Seems this game couldve also had a lot of townclears judging from those flips.

Which makes me wonder if those traps/games are initiated by scum to potentially get additional kills every night?

Even though ABR has been on point so far, id like to see his reasoning for removing a whole total of 10 people from the lynch list - since it seems everyone is sheeping that and just focusing on those 7. Which has the risk of leaving major blind spots.

Anyways im already softing here that I have more information thatll help us solve, but I think it smart to hold on to it for a little while longer
Surely it's obvious that at least some of the traps are initiated by scum? I mean, the flavour suggests that right?? :shifty:

I already figured you had info, so I don't think you have to worry about revealing. Not sure what it says about your alignment.
In post 1524, Battle Mage wrote:
not your fault - i'm not sure why Elsa chose to kill the Cop and himself? What was the alternative?? :eek:

I had a similar thing. I was caught in a trap, and I couldn't walk out.
Because I love you too much baby

Couldn't post in my hood to celebrate the Day 1 lynch....so I will make up for it today! :lol:
Can you tell me if EJ chose to die in that trap? This is important.
You would need to tell me why it was important first, I'm afraid.
In post 1529, VaultDweller wrote:I'm back. Haven't done a lot so far, except ISO dany, who seems to be the leading wagon D2 from what I can gather.

His reasoning for voting hectic was:
In post 1202, iDanyboy wrote:He has ~70 posts and he hasn't pushed anything.
Then MT replies with
In post 1203, Morning Tweet wrote:he's pushing momo now
to which his response is
In post 1204, iDanyboy wrote:That's now not when I voted.
He continues voting hectic after this revelation, which he shouldn't, given his only reason for hectic is, "he's not pushing". I find this pretty scummy.

On the other hand I would expect him to move to momo when it's clear momo was going to get lynched. Though he didn't have any posts in that period, so it could be that he just wasn't online.

So I'm happy with this vote for now:

This looks like a lot of cherry picking of post.

VOTE: vault

@BM: There was a lot of PT/No PT's days 1. I thought abr had a list.
Excellent, I'll ask him and do some research of my own and come up with something. Would be easier if people just came clean though :wink:

I may know why hectic died so im curious if elsa made a choice.
If it help, in a pt
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1550, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1499, SirCakez wrote:
Forgot one thing!

This message came over the loudspeaker in the middle of the night:
Welcome to ChannelSawNews

Today's topstory,Logan"momo"Nelson has been hung by the Survivors.He is survived by his partnersincrime,REDACTED, REDACTED,REDACTED,andJigsaw

BBmolla,identityhidden,was lauded as hero

"Well I told everyone I'd hammer in 10 minutes but I did in 5.Cause justice waits for noone."

Does this mean BBM is confirmed a townie?

Also, the 3 REDACTED+Jigsaw = NO SURVIVOR! Aaargh. So what the hell does that line in momo's PM mean??
No, it doesn't. It's NAI.

And what are you on about? The fact Momo was in the survivor PT? :shifty:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1525, BBmolla wrote:Here’s the full report when I thought it was 300 word limit btw.
Spoiler:
Welcome to the Channel Saw News

Today's top story, Logan "momo" Nelson has been hung by the Survivors. He is survived by his partners in crime, REDACTED, REDACTED, REDACTED, and Jigsaw.

BBmolla, true identity hidden, was lauded as a hero for his hammer.

"Well I told everyone I'd hammer in 10 minutes but I did it in 5. Cause justice waits for no one."

We caught up to Albert B. Rampage, true identity hidden, before everyone headed off to sleep.

"Well as everyone knows, I wanted momo lynched the entire day. Some people were talking about a Hectic lynch but I fought very hard against that and stopped that nonsense so we could lynch the real scum, momo."

Hectic, true identity hidden, had a comment, but he just kept holding up pictures of Mario characters and the meaning was unclear.

Battle Mage, true identity hidden, was tried to reach for a comment, but they were too busy updating their readlist once again.

We almost gave up on finding more comments, but we ran into Vecna, true identity hidden, insisting his reads were so bad it was interesting.

"I've just always felt like I had a special talent, that I'm different than everyone else. It's finally nice to get the recognition I've always craved."

Elsa Jay, true identity hidden, spent most of the day mopping and came in last second with a vote.

"I don't really play games the first day. I'll see you tomorrow."

Pine, true identity hidden, shared similar sentiments.

"I'm actually doing a lot of solving in my neighborhood so bug off would you."

In other news, farside, true identity hidden, was bodyswapped with farside22, a clone of them from the past.

Also someone died. More on that.

With Channel Saw News this is Pamela Jenkins, good morning.
So this was your doing and not the mod's? If so, then I'm back to the Traitor theory.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Also bm: i had a theory in the trap pt that scum might see what was posted in the pt. I asked the mod and he said no comment.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1566, Battle Mage wrote:And what are you on about? The fact Momo was in the survivor PT?
No. That was typo. :facepalm:

I mistook it for a mod announcement and thought SC was telling us 3 scums + Jigsaw were all lnown to each other, so I meant to type "no TRAITOR". Now that I understand it was BBM's work I am back to interpreting the momo Role PM as meaning there is a Traitor.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1548, Almost50 wrote:Rats! I think SirCakez is Scum. He knew all along momo was Scum and didn't say a word until he was hammered. He also gave him that fake claimm and in his Role PM no less. I mean SC already knows the characters he used for the game so he aparently gave momo one that didn't exist to avoid a CC.

But SIRIOUSLY, "You have many allies. [REDACTED]" certainly does hint there IS a bloody Traitor. Read THE WHOLE of that Role PM. It already have momo the Scum PT for starters, so what does "You have many allies" mean if [REDACTED] wasn't something like "You know you have a Traitor but are not informed of their identity"?

So, EJ was correct (but I still maintain it was scummy to mention it that way. SORRY EJ)

So, what are these games? Do Scum pick who plays in them or does the mod? What "decisions" were made that resulted in these deaths? Obviously only Farside and BM can answer this last one.
:facepalm:

Why would the Mod pick? Obviously most are scum, maybe a minority town? Couldn't say for sure, but it's hardly a town thing to do by nature.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1563, Almost50 wrote:
Wait.

The flavor implied that Elsa was exploded and that she was gassed. I Think both were because of the traps. I dont think there was a vig.

But I do think it was evident from flavor that the traps killed Elsa.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1531, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1529, VaultDweller wrote:I'm back. Haven't done a lot so far, except ISO dany, who seems to be the leading wagon D2
from what I can gather

So I'm happy with this vote
for now
:

"from what I can gather" - it's pretty obvious from even a glance at the thread - if you'd ISO'd him, you obviously know this.

"for now"?? He's at like -1 or something dude, you kidding me? :lol:

These are Momo-scum vibes I get here. :shifty:
Thank you.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I wonder why she was double-trapped . . .
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1563, Almost50 wrote:
Almost - what is the value of your traitor speculation?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”