Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2983, davesaz wrote:11. Nahdia - catch up looked town motivated
:?:
She literally called the gamesolving towny slots (even if you disagree on Mastina) scum and peaced out after 3 posts. What town motivation?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave just knows she's towm
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2856, mastina wrote:Tchill's a bit of a weaker read as well, but I admit that is partially due to a post that he made that does sound like it was meant for the scum PT because I can't see the context for what it could've been in response to in this thread.
which post? this is laughably weak.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2859, mastina wrote:
In post 2857, Hoctac wrote:I'm pretty sure Tchill was gloating at ETL flipping town rather than scum, give he'd been calling it for the entire day phase. How is that a scumslip?
Oh that would be a plausible explanation.

But, the logic I was going off of, was that Tchill in that post was quoting the mod, and seemingly speaking to someone--like you would in a mafia PT. Speaking to someone, but with no tie to his other posted content. Nothing he said before, or after, that post, was tied to what he said in . He didn't bring it up after the fact, either; it looked like a post he was hoping people would ignore, not notice, etc., because it looked like he was avoiding drawing attention to it; it looked like he made an isolated post that was meant for somewhere else, because of the out-of-place nature of it; with nothing previous leading into it, and nothing after it relating to it, it stuck out.

Which is where I was coming from on that.
oh i didnt gloat correctly :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

come on mastina.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2999, Auro wrote:
In post 2991, Nero Cain wrote:more Dave votes plox
No. While I found his rather unnecessarily annoyed attitude a bit scummy, I think as scum he'd continue to exhibit and direct play with that attitude exclusively.

Posting a readslist with some progress towards a solve doesn't fit with that. If the intent were to "look towny" he'd probably easily have more solid stances on most of the plist.
Dave gets annoyed or angry as Town. When he’s not angry he doesn’t seem like the type of person who would get angry in thread and it usually gets him scumread by people who haven’t seen it before.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2921, Nero Cain wrote:tchil's hard town read of ETL doesn't make a ton of sense to me. I've played with tchill a ton and it feels like ETL ateing is something that he normally questions.
dude. just tr me. I've already explained that you cant fathom the lvl of play im on atm. Its a new existence. A new being.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2969, Quick wrote:And Tchill is Scum based on meta as well. Will link the game I am thinking of where I literally screamed that Tchill was Scum and then FL screamed at me back for, get this, not believing his claim.

GLHF.
i mean there was one game where I literally only wanted to fake out FL knowing he'd control the game if I could just get him on my side.

That said, if you want to read me with meta prepared to be annoyed. Im constantly trying to get better which involves changing things.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

if its the miller fake claim thats one of my fav moments.

but please dont use meta. meta is shit. almost always. Im not spewing my tangent here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2979, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2972, Nero Cain wrote:y is tchill town?
Tchill isn’t avoiding the game like I think he would as scum.

What are your reads right now?
WHAT?

explain this. because thats a hell of a dig.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2984, Nero Cain wrote:this seems like way more effort then Dave has ever put into a game.
In post 2985, davesaz wrote:It's a sad situation when more than half the game is actively refusing to be useful.
In post 2987, Nero Cain wrote:oh right

VOTE: davesaz
yeah nero's town. he'd be playing a better town game if he were scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2447, Aristophanes wrote:Also I'm an easy as fuck lynch for scum to push here so please consider that. It is unlikely it started via scum because pushing an inactive slot can be dangerous at times, but def likely we have scum on it.
In post 2455, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1997, Hoctac wrote:Everyone who votes ETL will get their very own personal fruit from me during the night.
VOTE: ETL

Gimme my fruit!!!
In post 2456, Aristophanes wrote:UNVOTE:

Srsly tho this is town via ISO and I don't get why they are being voted...
In post 2559, Aristophanes wrote:VOTE: Miss Lynch

This slot has really rubbed me the wrong way in everything I've read. Imma Iso dive later but I'm not a fan atm
I think ari is town. Would have been easy af to stay on the ETL wagon there.

hopped off. pushed a viable target imo.

Ari is probably town.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2695, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2694, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2689, mastina wrote:I mean. As it so happens--Ari not playing is his scum meta and his lackluster content this game strongly indicates that he is probably scum here, so.
if u felt this why do you ever change your vote to ETL?
Because she's scum

Also I should address the actual content here.

My scumgame used to be permeated by a lack of actual play and whatnot. That has become my standard as either alignment, and mastina knows this.

I dislike greatly that she would pretend this is not the case!
In post 2771, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2767, Auro wrote:Aristophanes, why not vote Flavor Leaf?
I haven't read much from that slot. However, he didn't D1 solve and seemed kind of avoidy in that part of the game so why not XD
VOTE: Flavour Leaf
In post 2769, Voted wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes
I want to pressure this and see how it behaves.
I mean, claiming it is a pressure vote always makes me chuckle inside, if that helps you at all :P
I like both of these posts.

@auro. Why do you believe ari is scum? im about to try and find out but im seeing town here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2983, davesaz wrote:{Auro, Alchemist, Aristophanes, 5G, Creature, Hoctac, Jake, gobbledygook}
Ive only seen enough from auro, ari, creature, hoctac to feel good about a stance from this group.

creature and hoctac can be lynched imo.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

creature, hoctac, quick, mastina, FL can all be lynched atm.

I had such a strong TR on vecna im not even gonna look at ETL's content. Apparently hes known for trolling/throwing/being stupid? theres enough of that in here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

TSE not ETL
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Hoctac »

Pretty sure TSE is just a ETL alt anyway
not yet sentient
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2996, davesaz wrote:I figured it was easier to show you you’re wrong than it is to tell you.
but throwing out an ISO is ambigious and leaving it up to players to make up their own interpretations seems kinda :? It feels half-assed.
In post 3009, Tchill13 wrote:he'd be playing a better town game if he were scum.
exactly what information do you have that lets you know that I'm playing a bad game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3004, Alchemist21 wrote:Dave gets annoyed or angry as Town
In post 2994, davesaz wrote:@nero: here's a link. Don't know why it's so long.
viewtopic.php?t=81703&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go
Doesn't really seem angry or annoyed too me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fact, Tchill I just called your #1 scum read scum. How exactly am I playing poorly if you think I'm correct on Mastina? Isn't that like talking out of both sides of your mouth?

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3018, Nero Cain wrote:in fact, Tchill I just called your #1 scum read scum. How exactly am I playing poorly if you think I'm correct on Mastina? Isn't that like talking out of both sides of your mouth?
you can read ebery player correctly and still play poorly as town :o
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

did some more reading. farside's frustrating with the state of the town (lots of lurkers and just people acting "weird" in her own words) feels towny to me. I feel like scum!farside would just revel in that and not be worried about needing to form reads. So that carries over to a decent townread on gobbledygook.

Not sure what to think of davesaz, maybe leaning town? Honestly a bit lost there. Still not liking Tchill but his hard townread on chill gives me some pause, but I have him leaning scum.

Really feeling like there might be a lot of scum in the lurkers. We need a townbloc. Any volunteers?
Wanna lynch in Creature, Saudade, Nero, 5G.

VOTE: Saudade
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3011, Tchill13 wrote:@auro. Why do you believe ari is scum? im about to try and find out but im seeing town here.
He beetlejuiced in D1, and his stances seem a bit... weak, a lot of buddying. The relative lack of content is not AI given my experience with him. This is not a confident read.

I was interested in your progression on Ari late D1 when you said you have to re-read: so does that mean you had no opinions of him D1?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3016, Nero Cain wrote:but throwing out an ISO is ambigious and leaving it up to players to make up their own interpretations seems kinda :? It feels half-assed.
It's a town game where I'm active and post reads lists. Direct refutation of what you were saying about how I play. ;)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3019, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 3018, Nero Cain wrote:in fact, Tchill I just called your #1 scum read scum. How exactly am I playing poorly if you think I'm correct on Mastina? Isn't that like talking out of both sides of your mouth?
you can read ebery player correctly and still play poorly as town :o
im just aggravating you nero. I do think your town and it is because im not a fan of how you're playing but id rather not argue.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3021, Auro wrote:
In post 3011, Tchill13 wrote:@auro. Why do you believe ari is scum? im about to try and find out but im seeing town here.
He beetlejuiced in D1, and his stances seem a bit... weak, a lot of buddying. The relative lack of content is not AI given my experience with him. This is not a confident read.

I was interested in your progression on Ari late D1 when you said you have to re-read: so does that mean you had no opinions of him D1?
its a slot I largely ignored.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”