Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 572, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 569, bob3141 wrote:
In post 567, Black Ranger wrote:If only because we need improved votes, sure.

VOTE: bob

Bob needs to get off Manatee. Whoever is still on fwog should be put on notice.

Explain why you dont want mantee pressured. Have you looked at his posts
townread fwog, asked me to elaborate my scumread on a tr of his (fen), has tried to keep me posting twice over so far
In post 437, ManateeDude wrote:oh my vote remains on cakez because I think most of his ISO has been nonsense and his reaction to votes on him has not been good esp the thing I pointed out earlier with twisting words
his sr on cakez is fine i just feel like cakez doesn't look for what would be a fight with me as scum. i can see cakez' push in a town light too.

I
really
dislike your "how are your posts not as bad as cakez" push onto Manatee. That's some gaslighting shit.
tell me then what are mantees reads. And why do you think he has them

Let me tell you, that answer could fit in one to two sentances
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Black Ranger »

Not everyone needs 60 posts day 1.

Let's see

we have wake
puppy doesn't really count because their pred did ok, only started flaking their last day
manatee
then there's drew who isn't much below nahdia

well, they're not all scum. if we want to talk about absences then yes it's troubling that we have people squatting on a dead wagon.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 168, ManateeDude wrote:Im not sure if my migraine is from the fact that I had to read that bob v osuka arguement or the fact its three in the morning either way im gonna wager theres a minimum of one townie and move on
In post 169, ManateeDude wrote:I dont have much else to comment on besides I kind of actually like fwog this game already?? dont like the votes on him either
In post 263, ManateeDude wrote:can I unashamedly sheep norwee on the cakez read
In post 264, ManateeDude wrote:fwog is actually really towny imo the wagon should not be there
In post 292, ManateeDude wrote:Fenraiser is a slot I really like I think his analyses were really good even if im not sure of my stance on them.

Fwog has also been pretty towny imo and cakez's response to whatever he said is part of the reason im sheeping norwee here.
In post 389, ManateeDude wrote:cakez youre kind of over exaggerating what norwee said acting as if hes proposing we quicklynch you
In post 437, ManateeDude wrote:oh my vote remains on cakez because I think most of his ISO has been nonsense and his reaction to votes on him has not been good esp the thing I pointed out earlier with twisting words
In post 541, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 539, bob3141 wrote:And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

Do you still feel liek cake is exaggerating what nord said considering he has clarified his stance on nord. With his stance being a slight scum read and not strong one.
whats the correlation there? I dont like the specifics of what hes posting im not saying its inherently bad-

still think his statement was an exaggeration regardless just bc norwee stated they wanted to lynch cakez doesnt imply what he did regardless of who agreed with cakez.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 557, Drew-Sta wrote:@cakez - I would like to hear your thoughts on Fen slot too, please.
I misread him badly recently so I'm hesitant to SR here. I haven't seen anything grievously offensive from him.
In post 562, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 458, SirCakez wrote:
In post 452, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 327, SirCakez wrote:
In post 318, fwogcarf wrote:The very first response Nahdia...

That's something I never see town say. Just dismissing the fact that you've been discovered skimming through the entire conversation with a comment like that will turn heads, especially mine. The naked vote was a reaction test, and I believe it paid off. I'm keeping my vote where it is.
I don't buy this at all
Is this a sole reason to scumread someone? EBWOP
No I SR fwog for other stuff.
Your ISO isn't explaining it.

Move on or save us from the big bad fwog slot from endgaming us, please.
coulda sworn I talked about it
basically fwog is very waffly and has a lot of useless posts, rather than true scumhunting
In post 563, Black Ranger wrote:I think we should leave setup spec to Titus.

Titus: how do you feel about Cakez through meta? Have they leveled up their scumgame lately? I recall that they lurk to avoid making the inevitable slip which they then immediately give up on the game over. I feel some presence from Cakez here.
you're an alt?

Not really interested in bob lynch :/
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

Thats all his none fluff posts look how i diont need spoil tag to avoid wall
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 460, SirCakez wrote:Now I remember why I've been SRing fwog all game. He keeps making waffly, useless active posts like these below;
In post 145, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 135, bob3141 wrote:
In post 113, fwogcarf wrote:fwogcarf

but i think i got what i wanted.

VOTE: fwogcarf

Have you not got any views on anything else. Why does everythign you could comment on only be about osuka vs bob ?
Because nothing else has happened this game worth commenting on.
In post 185, fwogcarf wrote:Really interesting to see multiple votes on me without explanation

anyway going to analyze stuff
Or when he does talk about people it's very waffly and noncommital
In post 254, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 249, Titus wrote:@fwo Don't worry about proving yourself. Go forth with confidence. Act as if there's no wagon on you. You can do this. Tell me your current theory.
Osuka and Bob certaintly isn't SvS (Scum v Scum). I don't see two wolves attacking each other like they did and might continue doing. I can see them both being scum, and I'll present these points with refreshed information from other people.

Osuka's tone is horrible and a good reason to scumread for. He taunts Bob for half the time while also giving out points that i can somewhat agree with. But like I said before, his attitude of "I'm better than you, so agree with my points" is worse than Bob's own anger imo.

Bob's rushing to answer is NAI. He also brings some valid points, but he brings his anger out on everybody else after the main event of the argument ended, which I can see a wolf doing out of pure frustration.

Regarding other players, Nahdia is meh, Cakez and Drew are reachy, and Umlaut is fine
In post 332, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 322, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 318, fwogcarf wrote:The very first response Nahdia...

That's something I never see town say. Just dismissing the fact that you've been discovered skimming through the entire conversation with a comment like that will turn heads, especially mine. The naked vote was a reaction test, and I believe it paid off. I'm keeping my vote where it is.
Is there much behind this "meh" read?
not really but i have nothing else at this point
And I dislike his Nahdia push.

Why I strongly SR fwog
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 575, bob3141 wrote:tell me then what are mantees reads. And why do you think he has them

I don't think he's working counter to a town agenda. His reads gel so far. If he wanted to look super townie he should be vanitying and having fake confidence, but instead he's sort of stitching himself to norwegian which doesn't bother me at all rn.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:07 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 552, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 499, CantHateAPuppy wrote:also, drew, what's this Norwee slip that I'm apparently dastardly helping conceal?
Your avatar and name make it almost impossible for me to properly read you without getting town vibes... I've never felt so unintentionally manipulated by someone in my life.
u're not the first person to tell me this, but honestly i made this alt to remind myself to smile more and be a nicer player. :] i used to be a little mean and sarcastic and want to try to have more fun!
I believe Nor slipped in . I believe your is an attempt to switch peoples attention away from it. Nipping it in the bud, to use an expression. This is what I mean by timing and input, as mentioned to Titus. The problem is distinguishing actual intentional shifts from coincidental ones. Given Nor is on Cakez too, I'm seeing it as associative.
right, so this creates two questions:

1) what is the scumslip? u posted before that it pinged your scumdar and voted on it, but you don't say why it's a slip

2) in the thirty posts between 369 and 395, why do you think my post is the one trying to distract from 369? why not any of the other posts? what about 395 rubs you the wrong way specifically
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 am

Post by osuka »

In post 568, bob3141 wrote:osuka if your dont want to make a mistake drop the bob lynch. Gueuze talk about death tunneling. You have literally nothing backing up your case.

All that would happen if you got me lynched is that you would look real bad the next day and be low hanging fruit for scum to mislynch.

Im sort of player that if you think im scum it is still always better off lynchign me at lylo-1 than the early lynches. If i flip town then my reads are solid 90%. And worst case you migth have already caught one or two of those who are scum.
nice ate

unfortunately for you, i have no emotions. this post only makes me more confident in lynching you

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:09 am

Post by osuka »

oh dude i just saw theres a whole second page of posts and bob is desperate
like capital D desperate

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 581, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 575, bob3141 wrote:tell me then what are mantees reads. And why do you think he has them

I don't think he's working counter to a town agenda. His reads gel so far. If he wanted to look super townie he should be vanitying and having fake confidence, but instead he's sort of stitching himself to norwegian which doesn't bother me at all rn.
And then why do you think i am?

You vote me in effect for using the ping. And if you look at my meta its common word i use

Yet say mantes use of ping doesnt bother you.

When all his posts also ineffect come to pings and he has no solid stances
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

I don't see a scumslip there
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:12 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 556, Drew-Sta wrote:@Black Ranger - I would like to hear your thoughts on the Nor slot.

@Puppy - what is your thoughts on Nadhia slot.
i don't have one. feel like this game isn't giving me any strong reads or passions, but since you asked i'll do an iso here later
In post 573, bob3141 wrote:The this town is guaranteed to lose. If you let low poster of the hook. To many times ive seen players ignor them and let the high town posts eat them selves.

We have no strong pushes thus any one currently being push is likely to be town. Thus you want to look at the low posters who are staying out of the thick of things for todays lynch
i think this is a right post and this complaint only comes from town
In post 583, osuka wrote:
In post 568, bob3141 wrote:osuka if your dont want to make a mistake drop the bob lynch. Gueuze talk about death tunneling. You have literally nothing backing up your case.

All that would happen if you got me lynched is that you would look real bad the next day and be low hanging fruit for scum to mislynch.

Im sort of player that if you think im scum it is still always better off lynchign me at lylo-1 than the early lynches. If i flip town then my reads are solid 90%. And worst case you migth have already caught one or two of those who are scum.
nice ate

unfortunately for you, i have no emotions. this post only makes me more confident in lynching you
don't care what titus says this reads scum to me
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 584, osuka wrote:oh dude i just saw theres a whole second page of posts and bob is desperate
like capital D desperate

Why want you want maantee then?

You would rather lynch a townie player with pleanty of posts with stances. Over a lurker thats avoiding commenting on anything, inorder to stay under teh radar

Do you town read mantee?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

correction to above post

Why dont you want maantee then?

You would rather lynch a townie player with pleanty of posts with stances. Over a lurker thats avoiding commenting on anything, inorder to stay under teh radar

Do you town read mantee?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:25 am

Post by osuka »

In post 589, bob3141 wrote:You would rather lynch a townie player with pleanty of posts with stances. Over a lurker thats avoiding commenting on anything, inorder to stay under teh radar
who's the townie player here?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:25 am

Post by osuka »

because i sure hope you're not talking about yourself

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 591, osuka wrote:because i sure hope you're not talking about yourself

Answer teh question what si your read on mantte?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:02 am

Post by gobbledygook »

VC 1.13
Fenraiser
osuka
NorwegianBoyEE (1) - Drew-STA
ManateeDude (1) - bob3141
Black Ranger
bob3141 (4) - osuka, fenraiser, Umlaut, Black Ranger [ :dead: - 4]
Wake88
fwogcarf (2) - Nahdia, SirCakez
Umlaut
Titus
Drew-Sta
CantLynchAPuppy
SirCakez (3) - NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude CantLynchAPuppy
Nahdia (1) - Fwogcarf

Not Voting
(2) - Wake88, Titus

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to remove someone from the town.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-09 12:00:00)
[/color]

Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Black Ranger »

Cakez you dont get to.sr fwog for the poat he made refusing to go into nahdia before she came back to the thread

He went more into it later. How is the push bad?
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:10 am

Post by fwogcarf »

mmkay

UNVOTE: Nahdia
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:12 am

Post by fwogcarf »

osuka's not even tunneling you though
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:13 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 573, bob3141 wrote:The this town is guaranteed to lose. If you let low poster of the hook. To many times ive seen players ignor them and let the high town posts eat them selves.

We have no strong pushes thus any one currently being push is likely to be town. Thus you want to look at the low posters who are staying out of the thick of things for todays lynch
you want Wake lynched? Why?
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:15 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 583, osuka wrote:

nice ate

Not the greatest response in the world
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:16 am

Post by fwogcarf »

My vote'll probably be more useful at EoD imo.

My Nahdia push got nowhere

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”