Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1590, Auro wrote:Can you guys come out and play, please?
you are town reading them all, why do you care if they play?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Auro »

I need their votes, and to refine my reads
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Auro »

Also, harder to defend people who abandon the game.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Rubicon »

OK I'm back to thinking nero cain is scum.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 1595, Pink Ball wrote:I can leave you with this for the mean time, since I don't need mechanics to get some reads:

Auro's frustration towards LQ's vote comes from town more often than scum. Scum knows they have to be cool at that kind of misreps and Auro's frustration seemed legit and not an overreaction as I would expect scum to do. Rubicon's participation in that 1v1 is scummy, either with LQ being scum and fabricating some kind of distancing, or with LQ being town and trying to defuse the 1v1 before it was obvious both Auro and LQ are town, and pocketing both ends at the same time.
This is a decent post, even though you're totally wrong about the me stuff.

Looking forward to your analysis of the game now and wondering which of the two worlds you think is happening here (LQ being scum that I'm distancing from or LQ being town that I'm trying to pocket).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1603, Rubicon wrote:OK I'm back to thinking nero cain is scum.
good thing I've already been calling you scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Auro »

Nero just misread his green role PM as a red one
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:09 am

Post by votato »

In post 1606, Auro wrote:Nero just misread his green role PM as a red one
scum!auro being cheeky/TMI
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:27 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1595, Pink Ball wrote:I can leave you with this for the mean time, since I don't need mechanics to get some reads:

Auro's frustration towards LQ's vote comes from town more often than scum. Scum knows they have to be cool at that kind of misreps and Auro's frustration seemed legit and not an overreaction as I would expect scum to do. Rubicon's participation in that 1v1 is scummy, either with LQ being scum and fabricating some kind of distancing, or with LQ being town and trying to defuse the 1v1 before it was obvious both Auro and LQ are town, and pocketing both ends at the same time.
Except Auro never demonstrated that he was actually "upset". Instead he showed apathy and tried to discredit me instead of showing frustration.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:28 am

In post 1601, Auro wrote:I need their votes, and to refine my reads
I don't believe you here.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Rubicon »

I've been talking to Nero about his D1 action in the Power Broker PT. He's claimed using Take Hostage to kidnap LQ before he was arrested - apparently because Porkens was going to roleblock LQ on D1, so the D3 jailkeep would be a safe way to get a special ability.

I don't understand why he's refusing to claim this in the main thread, especially if he thinks the person he's been discussing it with in the PT (me) is scum.

We're certainly not a mason chat, so even though the action itself might potentially be from either town or scum, I think his evasiveness on the subject is more likely to come from scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

except I answered all your questions except for where I was potentially traveling to. You don't need to know that. Its just a q designed to make you look busy but also scum are the ones that need to know where ppl are traveling to.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:36 am

In post 1610, Rubicon wrote:I've been talking to Nero about his D1 action in the Power Broker PT. He's claimed using Take Hostage to kidnap LQ before he was arrested - apparently because Porkens was going to roleblock LQ on D1, so the D3 jailkeep would be a safe way to get a special ability.

I don't understand why he's refusing to claim this in the main thread, especially if he thinks the person he's been discussing it with in the PT (me) is scum.

We're certainly not a mason chat, so even though the action itself might potentially be from either town or scum, I think his evasiveness on the subject is more likely to come from scum.
That actually makes perfect sense. The mod recently informed me one of the actions out of the 3 was invalid, which must have been Nero's.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Without reading the rest of the game I'm inclined to the former because the scumread on Auro seems nitpicking but there seems to be a lot more behind it so I'll come back to that at night. Also Auro is calling LQ town so I have to see what he's seeing

p-edit sorry this was @Rubicon I wrote it and never hit send
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1610, Rubicon wrote:We're certainly not a mason chat, so even though the action itself might potentially be from either town or scum, I think his evasiveness on the subject is more likely to come from scum.
What's the scum motivation behind evading here but claiming in the PT though?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing, Rubi is just scum grasping @ straws.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Rubicon »

Nero's action is fine, and so is his responses to my questions, including not wanting to say where he was going to kidnap LQ to (which is not a Nero travel action FYI).

I just think he'd be responding to those questions
here
if he were town. There's no reason to fear an open and transparent discussion of a cancelled action as town. It's more likely to come from scum who got nervous on being called out for something he thought would be secret.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 1612, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1610, Rubicon wrote:I've been talking to Nero about his D1 action in the Power Broker PT. He's claimed using Take Hostage to kidnap LQ before he was arrested - apparently because Porkens was going to roleblock LQ on D1, so the D3 jailkeep would be a safe way to get a special ability.

That actually makes perfect sense. The mod recently informed me one of the actions out of the 3 was invalid, which must have been Nero's.
I agree, and it basically confirms your result.

(With Porkens probably using assassinate on Auro.)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but there were 3 players in the chat. How exactly is that avoiding open discussion since any of you could have brought it up at any time, so how exactly was I evading?

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1617, Rubicon wrote:(With Porkens probably using assassinate on Auro.)
Porkens, is this true?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1616, Rubicon wrote:I just think he'd be responding to those questions here if he were town. There's no reason to fear an open and transparent discussion of a cancelled action as town. It's more likely to come from scum who got nervous on being called out for something he thought would be secret.
Ah so tl;dr Nero is scared of me so doesn't want to talk in the main thread

I see

(:P :P)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

u r a thugee!

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 am

Auro, what do you plan to do next?

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1608, LicketyQuickety wrote:Except Auro never demonstrated that he was actually "upset". Instead he showed apathy and tried to discredit me instead of showing frustration.
This posts:
In post 1537, Auro wrote:Oh god that is a super dumb misrep of what I was saying. I'm not going to engage further about that - try harder at parsing.

Go read my ISO to find out my TRs.
In post 1540, Auro wrote:Quick, brilliant detective work. You caught me in a blatant contradiction saying I'm lazy and I'm active in the same post. It was absolutely a correct admission as well, since my 336 post ISO has NO reads at all, showing how my play is lazy mech spec.

Porkens has also smartly concluded that my plan is an authoritarian power grab where I and my kabal of scum players have a lot of powers -- including the power of not killing any guests residing in my castle, or my scum Spy mates not assassinating anyone -- and are thus maneuvering towards an easy scum sweep!

I have no hopes of winning this :o
In post 1546, Auro wrote:Absolutely - I only wish I had amazing reasoning and communicative skills like you.
In post 1547, Auro wrote: No. Why do you not want to read my ISO and find out? Are you lazy?
In post 1550, Auro wrote: This was it. Green color. Context set by previous posts.
That was a lazy skim.
In post 1562, Auro wrote: I'm not poking holes in your case, I'm absolutely rubbishing it. It's a garbage case.

You said nothing much AI has been happening this game, you're also saying if I'm town I must have some damning case on FB.

Think about it, long and hard.
Are all coming from a frustrated Auro. You have to meassure frustration differently for every player. I've never seen Auro post like this before, because he's a sweet summer child
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh wait, that's prob racist according to the mod

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”