Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 549, Nahdia wrote:that you're pushing LHF that is. not that you are.
in raven?
i kinda very much disagree with this take ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also that's also nahdia/raven partner-y
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 563, Nahdia wrote:
In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at
which is it. do you need more content from our slots, or do you think we're scum?

VOTE: lilith
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i changed my mind on midway, i think i'm gut-townreading them
Show
Hiatus once more.

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at
which is it. do you need more content from our slots, or do you think we're scum?

Stop voting towns :'(
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 593, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Bleh, I don't like this post. It seemed you were building up to a scum read on me in your catch up. Where did it go? Was it just because in your catch you saw that people weren't pushing me anymore?
VOTE: Lilith
i rather dislike this progression too
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 597, Raven Branwen wrote:I don’t have a very good history of correctly reading Skitter, so I wanted to understand this better, because I’m obviously not seeing that.
we have any history ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 605, skitter30 wrote:
In post 593, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Bleh, I don't like this post. It seemed you were building up to a scum read on me in your catch up. Where did it go? Was it just because in your catch you saw that people weren't pushing me anymore?
VOTE: Lilith
i rather dislike this progression too
You don't think their progression on me is weird? They apparently mind-meld with Beeboy over me, which implies they scum read me, but no vote or comment on those town reading me or even on Beeboy's updated view of me. Instead, I just vanish from their posts.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i never really got the vibe that she was building to a scumread/vote on you tbh
like it's not like there's a vote on you she ought to have made but didn't imo

and i think the bits she wrote about beeboy were more indicative of how she was reading beeboy than how she was reading you
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 600, skitter30 wrote:
In post 549, Nahdia wrote:that you're pushing LHF that is. not that you are.
in raven?
i kinda very much disagree with this take ...
do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
In post 604, beeboy wrote:

Stop voting towns :'(
i mean i remember liking the reasoning on your early lilith read. any updates there?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 609, Nahdia wrote:do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
i mean she also explained why she's scumreading her, it's not like she's just going like 'meh skitter isn't here so i'll vote her' or something
Show
Hiatus once more.

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

Alright, finally caught up. Why do you think Nahdia and me look like partners? @Skitter? Because I’m genuinely trying to sort her and don’t want to possibly mislynch a slot that I’m still confused about? I don’t understand a lot of her posts but her tone is coming off as kind of genuine. I was a bit worried about Lillith but her wanting to pressure vote me reads townie.

I don’t yet have a strong read on Skitter/Dunn/Beeboy which is why I haven’t posted much about them. I was going back and forth on votato but he is still my strongest scumread and I’m okay with being mislynched providing he’s next.

VOTE: votato

Taking another look at the game, his posting strikes me as very clearly manipulative and I’m not wrong to fos players who place a suspicious amount of focus on LHF. It reads to me as if votato voted me because his preferred Clover wagon wasn’t gaining enough momentum, so I’m good with this vote.

@Skitter, I’ve been spectating a few of your games and I was hit and miss on my read of you.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: votato
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i mean, there are a lot of slots you just havent spoken on. why the extra effort to sort me in particular?

@raven that is
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 610, skitter30 wrote:
In post 609, Nahdia wrote:do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
i mean she also explained why she's scumreading her, it's not like she's just going like 'meh skitter isn't here so i'll vote her' or something
i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 613, Nahdia wrote:i mean, there are a lot of slots you just havent spoken on. why the extra effort to sort me in particular?

@raven that is
Because as I’ve already explained, I don’t know how to read you or make sense of your posting, so it’s slots like yours which I tend to focus on most in general, because town all too frequently mislynches D1 by wagoning the least charismatic players, which seem to be you, me, mwb and drusillia in this game but all of them I find a lot easier to parse than you.

Scum is more often than not, generally less likely to fall into that category and is usually sofisticated enough to fool people early game.

I always get my spidey senses up when a slot is getting undue pressure, which is why I didn’t want to vote you.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 614, Nahdia wrote:
In post 610, skitter30 wrote:
i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.
In post 321, votato wrote:tux is town. lilith is town? kanna is a bit townie based on first impression. but again, need a lot more content. morning is townish, but need a bit more. im less confident in morning being town than most games. could be the gamblers fallacy making me skeptical, or maybe its something else. but town for now. skitter gives me townvibes, but need to see more content. beeboy gives early townvibes? but has been strange. its page 13, so thats about all youre gonna get.
that leaves a PoE of
{clover, midway, nahdia, raven, drusilla}
. midway im not willing to lynch at this stage, but mostly because hes LHF and will probably be obvscum later on if scum. im happy leaving my vote on clover pending content from the other slots.
This is why I’m voting votato. This post has never sat right with me and it strengthens my Clover tl as well because it was only after I posted that I thought they were unalligned that he switched his vote to me. Clover unlike votato didn’t react suspiciously to that.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 595, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 395, votato wrote:i mean i never said my clover scumread was that strong. but its still the strongest scumread i have? i mean clover has a point, but i dont think clover's scumread on me is any better. i think everyone is kinda waiting for scum to appear and reveal themselves, which for some reason they dont seem to want to do.
Well D1 is hard because it’s only when you get flips that you can really get good reads.
I would say that I think it’s extremely unlikely that you and Clover are aligned, so if either one of you flips scum, the other one is very likely to be town.
Is this truly a coincidence, that he switches his vote to me right after this post?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 611, Raven Branwen wrote:I’m okay with being mislynched providing he’s next.
that's not how it works...

I don't really agree with the votes on votato. I feel like a lot of his posts this game have been trying to gamesolve. I feel like he was genuinely trying to sort me with posts , , and . His interaction with lilith also was fine.
I don't think he voted you because his clover wagon wasn't gaining momentum, but perhaps out of part troll(as lilith was pushing him to vote you) and actual scumread.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 617, Raven Branwen wrote:Is this truly a coincidence, that he switches his vote to me right after this post?
This isn't true either
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Kanna »

Spoiler:
In post 113, skitter30 wrote:like it just feels very hollow and i think he's aware of that
if he had backed down and said something like 'yeah i just picked something dumb to push you for to propel the game out of rvs' i would have been fine with that and probably dropped it,
but he doubled down, which makes me think he's treating this as a legitimate/valid reason to scumread me, and i have hard time seeing him actually believe that

also hi mt!!!
In post 120, skitter30 wrote:
In post 116, Morning Tweet wrote:a lot of people don't openly admit their pushes are weak early on. It's actually funny sometimes how big the gap between how good the push is and how confident someone is about it. I think he was playing it up in an attempt to sort you, so it doesn't really make sense to see it as town!Dunn backs down and scum!dunn doubles down
if he was planning on backing down because it was a fake push i would have expected that to have happened already
i don't think it's a push made in good faith
i also dislike his reaction to lilith's push on him

@clover:
yes, it's a real vote. i don't think he actually believes this push and i think the fact that he doubled is scummy
In post 599, skitter30 wrote:
In post 531, Nahdia wrote:i think, as scum here, it's probably very easy to just shove at me. but the way you're engaging seems less like "feeling out for a good mislynch" and more like an actual effort to sort me!

midway i'm tentative on because apparently he has a reputation for being scummy. i was back modding a game he was in where i kind of saw that. i would like to pressure that slot though. dunnstral i was fine with early because his initial vote was RVS and latching onto the tiniest reasons then is fine. but he's stubbornly held onto the read when i and others have asked him to go back and recontextualize it.
In post 532, Nahdia wrote:morningtweet was kind of gut. there was one post in particular that made me think "oh this person is actually trying to sort". .
i guess i just like ... idk
it's not like these reads/thoughts are impossible to come from town!you so much as i'd kinda expect there to be more .... heft maybe? or weight? or for them to be less shallow?
like i guess i think it's just more likely for scum!you to be approaching the game this way

also i disagree with your dunn read in that i think the fact that he's doubling down is low-key townie for him

In post 533, Nahdia wrote:mafia is weird because i dont like being scumread but it's also a lot easier to sort people when they're pressuring you. at least, i think so.
i shoul read lilith huh?
also i guess like if you're town do u think it would be easier for u to show ur towniness if i wasn't voting for you? i could back off a bit if u think that would give u room to be townie cuz we still have a lot of time but in a vacuum i think i still want to be voting u

@skitter, why is doubling down in the first 2 posts scummy, but doubling down in the bottom one townie? what is your read on dunnstral/has it changed?
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 594, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 394, Kanna wrote:i think i'm here right now

<Morning Tweet, Tuxedo Mask, votato>
<beeboy, Dunnstral>
<Clover Ebi, midwaybear>

<skitter30, lilith2013, Raven Branwen, Nahdia, drusilla> -- POE
I forgot to address this yesterday but can you explain your reasoning for this list? Like why are Tux and votato so high and Clover so low and obviously your PoE. is it ordered and why am I in it because you don’t have a solid read on me yet or have I actually done anything you see as scummy?
i don't think i've ever said anything about clover? i think he's vaugely townie. i've seen his play in noughts and crosses and he seems "nice" in the same way. looking back through his iso, i might actually put him a bit higher. the fact that he was townleaning people/having no firm scumreads feels like he's speaking his mind rather than avoiding taking stances.

morning/votato/tux are high because i just played a game with them and they all feel very familiar. only tux felt a bit stilted, but there were a string of posts which i liked. it felt good both morning/votato picked up on that as well, as well as when he felt more genuine. although, tux's latest post...i don't know, maybe feels a bit stiff for me, but i think he's still a townread.

Dunnstral/Clover/midway are more tonal reads that feel genuine and yes, the bottom is people i haven't found a reason to townread.

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Kanna »

oh i missed beeboy;;; i find him townie too. i also liked that one comment he made about me and noughts and crosses - it's unnecessary if he's mafia because it's easy to cover up so he could push me. the fact he mentioned it means he's acting in good faith. i'm a bit confused about his votato read though wrt to apathy(?)

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 472, lilith2013 wrote:I can’t fake gamesolving on a macro level, basically. Have you read any of my other games?
no, i only read that one and couldn't pick up any noticeable differences. thanks for the clarification!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 615, Raven Branwen wrote:Scum is more often than not, generally less likely to fall into that category and is usually sofisticated enough to fool people early game.
This seems to be how mafia *feels*, but realistically everyone has a chance of being mafia, right?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”