[1] Raven Branwen:
lilith2013
[1] Dunnstral:
midwaybear
[1] skitter30:
Kanna

[5] Not Voting:
drusilla, beeboy, Raven Branwen, Morning Tweet, Starbuck

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to throw someone down the well.
The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-10 09:18:09).

Added a V/LA section.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Hectic »

Nahdia's TV screen is now flashing through various eerie images, and many villagers are drawn towards this. Raven Branwen, Morning Tweet, and Starbuck all join beeboy to watch this wonderful display. Perhaps it's a message from the spirits that watch over this wishing well.

Kanna on the other hand says she would prefer to watch an Agatha Christie adaptation instead. She wanders over to the tiger to inspect it.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:10 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 536, Clover Ebi wrote:What do the 4 people above think about the gamestate right now? What is scum doing at the moment?
it feels like scum is trying to see what wagon will stick. votato was giving momentum to any upcoming wagon but it felt similar to his play in mantis leadership:

viewtopic.php?p=11893795&user_select%5B ... #p11893795

beeboy and kanna felt like they were feeling out support for pressuring me, whereas lilith felt like she was sorting me.
In post 551, beeboy wrote:I think Drusilla is asking questions that I don't believe are particularly helpful for them solving people and I don't really understand the story they are trying to tell within their posts.
the first half of this seems to be taken from this post by lilith:
In post 482, lilith2013 wrote:@skitter this was kind of a weird post to me because I felt the opposite of that here - like I’m not sure how these questions would help her discover beeboy’s or nahdia’s alignments
and the second half doesn't make sense to me. what story am i supposed to be telling?
In post 558, beeboy wrote:I don't think he is town yet but I am moving towards being unsure because I am getting pings elsewhere from Votato and Drusilla
would you have moved your vote to me had someone else voted for me in the way you moved your vote to votato when raven branwen placed her vote there?

kanna moved her vote to skitter:
In post 638, Kanna wrote:idk if anyone will go with me on this, but skitter could be scum
in a way that felt like too aware? and also her reads feel very static. she presented her readslist in post which included her poe and all of her posts since then aside from answering a question about her readslist have been with regards to those within that poe. maybe that (narrowing down her poe) is the approach she is taking here but it feels very mechanical.
In post 662, midwaybear wrote:you are townier now because you seem to actually be scumhunting wrt your comments on lillith
? dunnstral's comments on lilith came long before you said dunnstral was probably scum unless you very specifically mean his question 'why is lilith probably town?'.
why are the stars dancing?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

my other game is over i can focus up here

skitter, do you have much of a read on raven independent on her being partners with me at this point?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

drusilla what do you mean kanna is "too aware"? i can see what you're getting at with beeboy maybe, though i dont think it's unreasonable for him to have had the same though lilith did wrt your questions.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:26 am

Post by beeboy »

@Drusilla I came up with that concern around the time I asked you about an individual question you asked, again you did it again with some other questions which is why I stated it more directly similar to Lilith. Which I think if you are trying to profile my progression on you, you would notice / try to remember that point? and in particular is when that concern actually hit my mind.

Honestly if someone else voted you I probably would have, but you have a solid point I should just do it anyway.
VOTE: Drusilla

Will read back the pages I skimmed earlier and see if something stands out.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:57 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 679, Nahdia wrote:drusilla what do you mean kanna is "too aware"?
it felt like she had been thinking about both how much support she would have for her push on skitter and how that push would look to others. others had previously been townread for pushing skitter and for starting wagons with little support and to borrow kanna's word her push felt convenient.
In post 680, beeboy wrote:@Drusilla I came up with that concern around the time I asked you about an individual question you asked, again you did it again with some other questions which is why I stated it more directly similar to Lilith. Which I think if you are trying to profile my progression on you, you would notice / try to remember that point? and in particular is when that concern actually hit my mind.

Honestly if someone else voted you I probably would have, but you have a solid point I should just do it anyway.
VOTE: Drusilla
i considered your questioning of my question of morning tweet about tuxedo mask and i thought maybe it was slightly towny that you corrected me when i thought you were asking about my question of you but the question itself felt like you had a conclusion in mind beforehand, similar to kanna's questioning of my line of questioning. like i said before it felt like you were feeling out support for pressuring me.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:17 am

Post by beeboy »

The second instance was me stating a read you, I can see how you'd interpret it that way although you'd be wrong and I don't really see how I'd communicate my read in another manner? I expressed how I had that opinion before Lilith, and at the time of Lilith's post I would have the knowledge of both Kanna and Lilith being open to me voting you. So I don't see what I'd be scouting out support for?

The first instance was just me pushing you to some form and I don't really think I need to debate that?

In regards to Kanna why do you think she is scum for playing in that manner? I read it as hesitation or hedging from a player confidence standpoint over a scouting you out stance.
I still feel as though Kanna is town, do you think your read is from your bias of being in your slot or would you hold the same belief from an outside slot?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:21 am

Post by beeboy »

Btw, I am not actually feeling anyone's Raven read, I don't really see where that read is coming from.
Someone help me with that, they just read as null for me.

The only thing is she called Nahdia LHF, which I agree even cutting out all knowledge from outside this game just isn't true. Although I just don't think this game has LHF, even the newer players like Tux are perfectly capable of defending themselves.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 681, drusilla wrote:
In post 679, Nahdia wrote:drusilla what do you mean kanna is "too aware"?
it felt like she had been thinking about both how much support she would have for her push on skitter and how that push would look to others. others had previously been townread for pushing skitter and for starting wagons with little support and to borrow kanna's word her push felt convenient.
i mean i guess this makes sense, but i think there's just as much town motivation as scum motivation for that wording. point taken tho.

independent of that i have kanna as town. post 622 in particular seems like a town thought. and i p much agree with how she's reading raven.
have some more thoughts on her skitter push but i want to hear back from skitter first on where she is on raven outside of any associations with me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 683, beeboy wrote:Btw, I am not actually feeling anyone's Raven read, I don't really see where that read is coming from.
Someone help me with that, they just read as null for me.

The only thing is she called Nahdia LHF, which I agree even cutting out all knowledge from outside this game just isn't true. Although I just don't think this game has LHF, even the newer players like Tux are perfectly capable of defending themselves.
i think raven has a pretty clear progressions. i dont see why she harps on not being able to read my slot as scum, particularly when there are a lot of other things she could comment on. her wariness towards people pushing the easy targets feels real, especially given how she explained it in .

-Zaphkael, 2020
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

@Beeboy can you explain why Drussila is scum for me? I think this game needs a reread from me, but I don't really see scum in that slot.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

Read through Page 6 to Page 8 (Sorry there was a lot to unpack)
In post 133, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 127, Clover Ebi wrote:How do I say this properly...

Lilith I looked at your back and forth with Dunn and I think you're a bit tunneled/focused on him too much. Like, if Dunn is scum I doubt a lot of the reasons you're calling him scum went through his head and was an action he decided to consciously take as scum. That's just, so much early game when really it isn't needed at all.
What a strange post. You’re talking to me like you know I’m town and you’re talking about Dunn like you know he’s town and you’re trying to defend him but you’re not actually pointing out anything towny about him, it’s a very null defense.

VOTE: clover
I don't like this vote, as it feels overreactive. I read Clover as trying to sort Dunn and Lilith and just taking a different POV. It feels more like Lilith putting words into Clover's mouth rather than asking to him elaborate further.

Ugh, and my predecessor jumped on this wagon. Lame.

I like Clover's follow up in 137.
In post 143, beeboy wrote:I don't disagree but the last time I didn't give midway space he was town choked and tunneled all game.
Seriously hoping that this doesn't happen here.
In post 147, midwaybear wrote:Also, clover ebi is using a lot of emojis. I think this could be because he is nervous and paranoid about his posts.
This is like spring saying that PB is manipulative even with his username or folks trying to figure out TSE's alignment given gifs/pics. It's NAI.
In post 148, skitter30 wrote:
In post 133, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 127, Clover Ebi wrote:How do I say this properly...

Lilith I looked at your back and forth with Dunn and I think you're a bit tunneled/focused on him too much. Like, if Dunn is scum I doubt a lot of the reasons you're calling him scum went through his head and was an action he decided to consciously take as scum. That's just, so much early game when really it isn't needed at all.
What a strange post. You’re talking to me like you know I’m town and you’re talking about Dunn like you know he’s town and you’re trying to defend him but you’re not actually pointing out anything towny about him, it’s a very null defense.

VOTE: clover
this is a weird reason to vote clover imo
like i'm not sure he's really talking to you like he thinks either you/dunn are town (also didn't he just say on the last page that he was townleaning both of you?)
and i'm also not sure that givng a 'very null defense' is a reason to vote him?
I'm glad someone called this out in the moment.

Tuxedo Mask's entrance in 158 to criticize beeboy's entrance is rather rich given that he's entering the game so late. Glad to see votato call this out, too.

In post 161, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Like he doesn't say that this game is different from scum Dunnstral he's seen. He says that "by nature" Dunnstral scum doesn't play like this. Implying he's almost incapable of it, and it's based on only one game. It feels much stronger than evidence supports.
I was also in the game with beeboy and Dunn that beeboy is referencing and Dunn is acting completely different in these first few pages than he did in that game. It's a fair point to bring up.

beeboy defends himself on this and has far more experience with Dunn than I do, but still same.
In post 174, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Just what I feel is the game was moving fast and revolving around Dunnstral wagon. Beeboy comes in and really try to pull the conversation off game stuff, and then hops in with a defense of Dunn. Neither of these things on their own would have pinged me, but together it feels like a good place to start. Like if Beeboy posted fluff and then hopped on the Dunn wagon I wouldn't feel they were trying to derail, or if they just hopped on with a defense of Dunn it probably wouldn't have stuck out, but the two together feels calculated(?).
Reading it all super belatedly, I didn't get this at all.

beeboy's vote after this is validated.
In post 184, Tuxedo Mask wrote:It is really interesting that you respond to me, and then toss this on at the end. It feels like you're trying to set me up to fail. If I respond then all my posts continue to be about you, and if I change the subject it looks like I'm ignoring your points. I feel if you actually cared about my content outside of you, you could have just asked me a question.
This is a weird response and total appeal to emotion. Of course, you can continue to sort the rest of the players. How is this even a thing?
In post 188, beeboy wrote:
In post 187, Nahdia wrote:beeboy this feels like a huuuuuuge stretch. i actually agree with your initial assessment of tuxedo mask's case but you engaged Tux; why is it scummy for him to focus on responding to you?
No your right it isn't, I am getting upset and tunneling him because I see things clearly other people arent. Sorry I'll give him space.
To be fair, you guys went back and forth for a while with no one else talking. Again, reading super belatedly, a tunnel (for me) lasts for a few pages this was like not even a half page. I'm not sure why you feel so defeated here and through the rest of this page.

Not sure how I feel at Nahdia's attempt to wrangle the 1v1, but it seemed to help beeboy, so that's a positive.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:57 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 650, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 616, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 614, Nahdia wrote:
In post 610, skitter30 wrote:
In post 609, Nahdia wrote:do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
i mean she also explained why she's scumreading her, it's not like she's just going like 'meh skitter isn't here so i'll vote her' or something
i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.
In post 321, votato wrote:tux is town. lilith is town? kanna is a bit townie based on first impression. but again, need a lot more content. morning is townish, but need a bit more. im less confident in morning being town than most games. could be the gamblers fallacy making me skeptical, or maybe its something else. but town for now. skitter gives me townvibes, but need to see more content. beeboy gives early townvibes? but has been strange. its page 13, so thats about all youre gonna get.
that leaves a PoE of
{clover, midway, nahdia, raven, drusilla}
. midway im not willing to lynch at this stage, but mostly because hes LHF and will probably be obvscum later on if scum. im happy leaving my vote on clover pending content from the other slots.
This is why I’m voting votato. This post has never sat right with me and it strengthens my Clover tl as well because it was only after I posted that I thought they were unalligned that he switched his vote to me. Clover unlike votato didn’t react suspiciously to that.
Can you explain why you think 321 is focusing on low hanging fruit? I just really disagree with that statement, like all votato was doing was stating that he didn't have townreads on those people and therefore they were in his POE, and (same as me) that naturally happens to include lower content people because he wasn't able to sort them yet due to low content. The way I read it, he wasn't saying that anyone was scummy for being low content, just that he didn't have townreads on them.
In post 617, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 595, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 395, votato wrote:i mean i never said my clover scumread was that strong. but its still the strongest scumread i have? i mean clover has a point, but i dont think clover's scumread on me is any better. i think everyone is kinda waiting for scum to appear and reveal themselves, which for some reason they dont seem to want to do.
Well D1 is hard because it’s only when you get flips that you can really get good reads.
I would say that I think it’s extremely unlikely that you and Clover are aligned, so if either one of you flips scum, the other one is very likely to be town.
Is this truly a coincidence, that he switches his vote to me right after this post?
Can you quote the posts where that happened? You keep saying "it was only after I said they're not aligned with Clover that votato voted me" but the vote came way later - As far as I can tell, his vote on you was 120 posts after this.. You're ascribing a cause and effect here that, again, I just totally disagree with
Raven, can you respond to this please
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:59 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 682, beeboy wrote:The second instance was me stating a read you, I can see how you'd interpret it that way although you'd be wrong and I don't really see how I'd communicate my read in another manner? I expressed how I had that opinion before Lilith, and at the time of Lilith's post I would have the knowledge of both Kanna and Lilith being open to me voting you. So I don't see what I'd be scouting out support for?

The first instance was just me pushing you to some form and I don't really think I need to debate that?

In regards to Kanna why do you think she is scum for playing in that manner? I read it as hesitation or hedging from a player confidence standpoint over a scouting you out stance.
I still feel as though Kanna is town, do you think your read is from your bias of being in your slot or would you hold the same belief from an outside slot?
i guess a lot of it is the timing of it. i asked morning tweet a question, morning tweet's answer made me reconsider the way i was viewing an individual post in the context of other posts, then you asked why i asked that question, etc. had you given the read of me you later gave following this exchange it would seem less suspicious to me but it was some time later you did so, only after kanna and lilith also questioned me. like you were trying to see if they would vote for me before you committed.

i think you may be combining different aspects of my read of kanna. the awareness was with regards to her push on skitter for the reasons i outlined above. the part that felt like kanna was searching for support/looking for a reason to scumread me is the way she presented this:
In post 398, Kanna wrote:
In post 363, drusilla wrote:skitter feels towny to me.
can you elaborate on this? also, do you mind sharing more of your conclusions? i have to admit i sometimes find it hard to follow your line of questioning/thought process (even though i find it fascinating!)
and the lack of followup to my response.

i don't have any basis from which to determine if i would hold the same belief from an outside slot.
In post 684, Nahdia wrote:independent of that i have kanna as town. post 622 in particular seems like a town thought.
it is not lost on me that this post was about beeboy.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

why is everyone reading for partners on day 1?!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

seriously, has this become part of the site meta? it's wild to me.
back in my day
, we would wait for scumflips to read far into associations.

-Zaphkael, 2020
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:09 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 648, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 596, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 405, votato wrote:
In post 403, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 160, votato wrote:and is that really your only take away from what has been an eventful 7 pages?
did you ever explain what exactly I said that was "stirring up both sides" of the Dunn wagon?
shading people defending dunn as well as people attacking dunn. you were fence-sitting and playing both sides.
I need to re-ISO her, I see a few people as having done that. Maybe she just expresses it more cohesively than Nahdia?
? What does this mean, do you think nahdia was fencesitting?
@Raven also this one
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:16 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 652, Raven Branwen wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 642, skitter30 wrote:
In post 632, Raven Branwen wrote:Yes because her tone seems genuine to me, what’s wrong with that? Is she? It reads more than she’s concerned about us both being LHFs in this game. Do you disagree that either of us would be easy pushes to make?
- it's more the fact that you keep making a Big Deal over the fact that you don't know how to read them and that you're making a point of making this known. it feels kinda fake.
- I dont' think they're lhf
- you might be (@nahdia in a vacuum i think raven might be lhf but i don't think lilith is approaching it from that angle)

Yes, I have been talking about it a lot which Nahdia mentioned as well and my response to you is the same as what I posted to her. I don’t see why you think that’s “fake” though.
My two cents: when you talked about nahdia, there was no actual analysis shown of her posts or opinions given on the things she's said, it's just "oh I can't read Nahdia, Nahdia is giving me a lot of trouble, does anyone have Nahdia meta." Which comes across as just for show, instead of explaining how you view each of her posts and why you're having trouble with reading her. Your recent posts about her have been better but I'm not sure if it outweighs the initial lack of analysis given because we had to prod you into giving your reasoning first.
Spoiler:
In post 644, skitter30 wrote:
In post 614, Nahdia wrote:i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.
@ raven posts like these feel partner-y

Can you tell me why? You keep saying that she’s trying to “tie” herself to me and “defend” me and I agree with Kanna as I don’t see how she’s doing either one of those things with that post. Why is calling us both lhfs read as “partnery” to you at all. I don’t get it.
I had posted a shitton of content by that point and the thing that Nahdia chose to engage me on was my read of you, they came to your defense on that read, and as far as I can recall hasn't engaged with like.. anything else I've said besides reads on you and them. Then Nahdia voted me and it was, again, partly because of my read on you. So yeah I think there's an associative there.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:19 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 653, Raven Branwen wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 645, skitter30 wrote:
In post 638, Kanna wrote:i don't really see the raven/nahdia link and it feels weird how she's portraying it that way like in these posts:
a) raven is making a point of making it known that she can't commit to a read on nahdia
b) nahdia is defending raven from being pushed
c) what do you think of the fact that lilith also sees the associative?

Find me the quote where Nahdia is “defending” me. Calling us both lhfs isn’t defending.

Spoiler:
In post 648, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 596, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 405, votato wrote:
In post 403, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 160, votato wrote:and is that really your only take away from what has been an eventful 7 pages?
did you ever explain what exactly I said that was "stirring up both sides" of the Dunn wagon?
shading people defending dunn as well as people attacking dunn. you were fence-sitting and playing both sides.
I need to re-ISO her, I see a few people as having done that. Maybe she just expresses it more cohesively than Nahdia?
? What does this mean, do you think nahdia was fencesitting?

I don’t and still don’t understand her reasoning for most of her reads which initially pinged me but she comes off as so sincere, it’s really hard to distinguish between confused town and scum posting. Her recent posting and in particular, her questioning of me, makes me lean to confused town. When I compare her posting with votato, it’s literally no contest. I am concerned that she is being scumread because of low charisma and I would rather vote a slot I feel more confident on.

I’m really not liking Skitter pushing us together as buddies. What are your thoughts on that? She keeps buddy reading a post that doesn’t read to me that way at all as her main reason for continuing to push this narrative and I also don’t understand why she feels I should be able to alignment lock anyone today. I’m not even alignment locked on Starbuck/votato rn and should probably unvote her pending more content.

UNVOTE:
@Raven, here's the series of posts where Nahdia argues against my read on you.
In post 544, Nahdia wrote:lilith can you like, summarize your raven read? i see a few points directed on them in your ISO but a general summation would be nice.
In post 548, Nahdia wrote:oh, funny that should come up. because it's basically what i think of you.
In post 549, Nahdia wrote:that you're pushing LHF that is. not that you are.
In post 556, Nahdia wrote:i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
her confusion on how to read me
and her read on votato, which she updates as she goes.
lilith2013 wrote:I mean, I feel like I've developed decent reads on everyone who I've interacted with, so who's left? people who I haven't talked to, which is pretty much equivalent to low-content
so you're townreading everyone you've interacted with?
In post 562, Nahdia wrote:
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 556, Nahdia wrote:i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
her confusion on how to read me
Already mentioned that I think her confusion comes off as performative
and her read on votato, which she updates as she goes.
And I don't think the votato read/progression is a valid one. is like, leading up to scumreading both votato and you. She agrees with your push on votato but questions it at the same time.
lilith2013 wrote:I mean, I feel like I've developed decent reads on everyone who I've interacted with, so who's left? people who I haven't talked to, which is pretty much equivalent to low-content
so you're townreading everyone you've interacted with?
No - what I mean is that I feel like the people who I still need more content from to sort are mostly in the low-content end of the playerlist. Also I feel like I've followed up with most of those people in one way or another (see - this includes drusilla, MT, raven, and midway)
whether or not the confusion is performative or the votato progression is invalid, it's consistent. which i point out because you referred to her posts as "disconnected". and i dont see how you could have come to that conclusion
In post 563, Nahdia wrote:
In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at
which is it. do you need more content from our slots, or do you think we're scum?

VOTE: lilith
[/quote]
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

Read through Page 9 to Page 11.
In post 202, Clover Ebi wrote:Is fluff posting Ai though is the real question we should be discussing.
It's NAI, just like using emojis that are available on every forum on the web.
In post 203, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 116, Morning Tweet wrote:a lot of people don't openly admit their pushes are weak early on. It's actually funny sometimes how big the gap between how good the push is and how confident someone is about it. I think he was playing it up in an attempt to sort you, so it doesn't really make sense to see it as town!Dunn backs down and scum!dunn doubles down
I was pushing what was available at the time.
This is fair analysis
Pushing something that's completely NAI, though. There was nothing available and it made no sense. I'm having a hard time believing that you're astounded by the reactions it got.
In post 209, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 166, drusilla wrote:trying to delineate between these arguments feels pretty forced to me. skitter actively chose to use exclamation points in a way that is uncommon for her.
Yep, that's what I'm on about
Y'all are ganging up because of exclamation points? More weak pushes for NAI things.

So Nahdia votes beeboy without explanation, then gets asked why, and says it's an overreaction to Tux, but doesn't expand on the what.

Fully appreciating MT's case on Tuxedo in 221 and 227. He would have had my vote here, too.
In post 230, Morning Tweet wrote:It feels like Tux is trying to make beeboy scum more than he's convincing me why beeboy is scum
Yes, this!
In post 241, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Beeboy makes an entrance on page 2, but says nothing. Doesn't even RVS vote.
Do you think everyone is required to RVS vote?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:19 am

Post by lilith2013 »

@mod I think I might have fucked up the coding in my previous post. can you please help fix it D:
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:20 am

Post by lilith2013 »

@mod oh nvm, it seems to not be affecting other posts
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:33 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 658, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 647, lilith2013 wrote:Can you explain what you think I should have done instead when I didn't have enough information to feel like I could scumread you?
You gave about the answer I expected. I understand wanting to pressure people that are present in the thread. Though I do still find it weird you didn't acknowledge my posts after my push on Beeboy, or how others responded to those posts. Like you were apparently mindmelding on Beeboy, so did that mindmeld break when they gave reasons for unvoting me, or did you agree? Also, you say now you can continue pursuing it now that you know my view of Dunn, is this it? I kind of thought there would be more for the follow up.
What posts do you want me to acknowledge? I was catching up on like 300 posts, I only commented on the stuff I thought was important.

My reads have diverged from beeboy's but that doesn't mean my original reasons for townreading him aren't still valid. As I said, the fact that he was having thoughts so similar to mine is a good sign his thought processes are town thought processes, and I think beeboy really got engaged with the conversations that were happening and wasn't afraid to give his opinions on the wagon that was happening at the time. iirc you disagreed with my description of what happened, but I don't really feel like it's worth arguing with that because you basically seem to have locked in your idea of what happened and I don't wanna put in the effort to argue if I don't think the argument will be successful (ie by changing your mind).

Your continual lack of read on Dunn is problematic, for much the same reasons I was scumreading nahdia. Dunn's wagon was the first big event in this game and instead of giving your opinion on Dunn, you latched onto beeboy instead. That reads as if you are uncomfortable with interacting with the main wagon. The "read" you gave me in response was basically a non-read, so it feels like you went straight for beeboy without thinking about what beeboy's motiviations would have been in defending the dunn wagon there and what that would indicate about dunn's alignment. That's a missing link that I often can't replicate when I'm scum.
In post 593, Tuxedo Mask wrote:In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:
Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at

Can you elaborate on this? Something about it feels very off.
You didn't address this. What did you mean here?
both in my poe -> both had posts that pinged me -> I think both might be scum. What's "off" about this progression?

Why is like 80% of your content in the last several days focused on me?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:34 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 668, Morning Tweet wrote:Lilith asked me for my current PoE on page 21 ! Here it is as i’m rereading that page:

{Lilith}
{Votato, Tuxedo}
{Clover, Skitts}
{Dunn}
{Beeboy, drusilla}
{Kanna, midway, Raven, Nahdia}

Spoiler: some notes
Votato/Starbuck’s weird disconnect with how he wrote his read of Dunn and how he recalled it in his mind feels town (i explain this in 338). I liked his reads decently as well. Him keeping Clover in the scum pile would have been mildly concerning had i not townread him. I recall at least one other person not liking that as well -- I think their suspicion of that was well founded but i think this outweighs his pocket clover scumread

Agree with Skitts’ positioning on lilith, I think lilith is just town here from her saying this is out of her scumrange combined with skitts saying there’s more “heft” in this game than her usual scumgame. Skitts’ take on drusilla is a pretty good look since it's a slot i don't think ive seen talked about much. Think if skitts is scum it’s definitely not with Nahdia at least.

Yeah i think i’ve decided that Lilith is town today. Additionally if she is scum, i feel like it’s something that’ll become more clear with time, if skitts/lilith’s takes on her meta are to be believed

Holy shit 512 dawns on me how much content lilith has been creating

I see that lilith actually wanted to hear the exact same thing from Nahdia that i did. And nahdia quotes their response to me to her lol (519)

I haven’t really made up my mind on the bottom half. I would probably vote Nahdia first (at least, if it still were page 21) since so many players took stances on them and it’d be more informational than Raven/Kanna/midway imo. Idk if they’re the most likely to be scum yet though

i am going to complete the reread hopefully on sunday since ill be gone tomorrow. I have a little more time tonight to comment on anything if anybody has something they'd like to point out

UNVOTE:
Hey MT, I have issues with your read on me. Do you have any opinions on the actual content I posted, other than saying that I have a lot and that skitter is calling me town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”