stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:22 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 198, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If it was an pointless discussion and you really read it as such. Then i suggest using an different vocabulary.
Did you read the whole post I wrote or are you just ignoring some parts of it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But you referred to both of us, not just Super.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 194, stan1ey wrote:It was a pointless discussion and it read like you were arguing for the sake of arguing
If they are scum then this was scum theatre. If they are town they were arguing b/c one of them said something the other disliked. There's the possibility that one is scum and one is town b/c I think alot of times scum v. town arguments get ignored and labeled as pointless but there is absolutely no middle ground here. Its either ST or they got into it b/c someone said something the other didn't like or something. I think the"arguing for the sake of arguing" is ridiculous.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:27 am

Post by superbowl9 »

You say an argument looks fabricated. What’s your next thought as a mafia player? Who stands to benefit from fabricating arguments?

It seems like you observe some fact about the game and then just turn off the part of your brain which follows up and makes conclusions from that fact. Also explains why you would not be able to see why weak early wagons are fine to just let be
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

here's my conclusion. Anime avatars are horrible.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:31 am

Post by superbowl9 »

How dare you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

daykill: superbowl9

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 204, Nero Cain wrote:here's my conclusion. Anime avatars are horrible.
Ur horrible.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no u

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:35 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Anime pfps are rising in strength. Soon we will take over the universe
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 209, superbowl9 wrote:Anime pfps are rising in strength. Soon we will take over the universe
Hear hear brother.

The time for revolution is neigh. Throw off the chains of the bourgeoisie anti-anime oppressors.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nigh lol.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 199, stan1ey wrote:All I said was it sucks lol. I never asked if ppl agree with that
k, I'm confused
In post 170, Nero Cain wrote:use your words. It sucks b/c ?????
In post 175, stan1ey wrote:@Nero I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way I assume that means you dont
if you were actully responding to
In post 170, Nero Cain wrote:Is this scum playing both ends in the middle? He's basically accusing norway and super of scum theatre but was careful not to outright say that. Am I the only one that got this impression?
wich wasn't a question directed @ you so I'm not sure why you felt the need to respond to that but ignore my question about the marshall wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 211, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nigh lol.
you are prob high

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe drunk, not high.

- Bunno
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:32 am

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 64, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 51, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:This all depends on the circumstances... if a high activity slot is scummy, you should create a massive discussion around it and potentially lynch it. You will get a relatively likely scum flip + a ton of info to work with. If noone really strikes anyone as super scummy, then lynching among the lurkers is a good idea.
This is the correct take
In post 51, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:And now, can we start calling eachother scum so that we can have meaningful discussion, please? This debate about lynching and shooting basing on activity isn't alignment indicative, and we've basically killed RVS' significance here.
This isn't. Never understood why people can't just scroll past things theory if they don't want to read it?
Nothing wrong with that post. Why wouldn't !townMM try to halt discussion that they think is filler and bloating the thread?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:37 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 204, Nero Cain wrote:here's my conclusion. Anime avatars are horrible.
Strong townread on Nero.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:38 am

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 50, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Are we really reading into the reasons for which people read other games when they were bored? That looks like a prototype of NAI thing to me.
This reads like busywork to me. Fake attempt at looking like town doing things useful for town. Bell is my first scumread so far.
Good enough for me.

VOTE: Bell Choo choo!
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:39 am

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 50, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Are we really reading into the reasons for which people read other games when they were bored? That looks like a prototype of NAI thing to me.
This reads like busywork to me. Fake attempt at looking like town doing things useful for town. Bell is my first scumread so far.
LOL, voted for the wrong player.

VOTE: MM Choo choo!
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:43 am

Post by 72offsuit »

I think I'm losing my marbles.

I did mean to vote for Bell.

VOTE: Bell

Choo choo
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:47 am

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 152, superbowl9 wrote:Do you have anything else on Bell besides that he's lamisting? Convince me i'm wrong :)
This comes from scum more often than it comes from town.
If anyone wants to wagon superbowl, I'm on it.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:49 am

Post by 72offsuit »

Meh, if you want something done well, do it yourself.

UNVOTE: Bell
VOTE: Superbowl
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:50 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 215, 72offsuit wrote: Nothing wrong with that post. Why wouldn't !townMM try to halt discussion that they think is filler and bloating the thread?
-- Even if they find it to be filler, it might serve a purpose.
-- Spending your time trying to halt bad discussion isn't the same thing as attempting to generate good discussion.
-- If filler is removed from a thread, the pace becomes sluggish and the activity level dips. It makes it easier to coast.
In post 138, Lapsa wrote:
In post 40, SJReaver wrote: Hey Lapsa, what do you think of Bell's line of questioning? Is how someone responds to a role PM alignment indicative?
I don't.
Do you have any reads so far? Any thoughts on the conversations?
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:50 am

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 172, stan1ey wrote:
In post 165, stan1ey wrote:How does explaining your reasoning for voting remove impact ?
In post 167, superbowl9 wrote: It's kind of like telling you why explaining a joke no longer makes it funny, if you don't get it you just don't get it
Absolute nonsense lmao VOTE: superbowl9
Beat me to the punch.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:51 am

Post by SJReaver »

Strong drunkread on 72

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”