Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #264 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Isis »

since this is an 11 page game I am optimistic this is not gonna be where the Bad Stuff is
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #271 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 18, Menalque wrote:ydrasse did you change ur avi?
Ydrasse's avatar looks very serious which appeals to me
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #272 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 26, Farren wrote:
In post 21, GuiltyLion wrote:I actually rolled scum in the original roll of this setup and it was very scary indeed!

VOTE: Farren
did you roll scum again?
Nope. As much as I would have enjoyed conspiring with you, I definitely breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the reroll.
This reads like a scumpost. "definitely" is a bit much if scumming with GL would've been fine. Lady doth protest too much methinks
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #273 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 29, Ydrasse wrote:when i am off mobile and can quote what i’m replying to ill be unstoppable btw.
I want to figure out why I think this is townish

not disagreement about Menalque disliking the previous posting from the slot
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #274 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 43, Gamma Emerald wrote:Image
Hello fellow trees.
I hope someone pointed out that Gamma is humorously claiming scum because Sudowoodo is a pokemon that looks like a tree but is not a tree. And this occurs in Pokemon Emerald so it's rather noice
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #276 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 49, clidd wrote:And I'm not sure if Menalque is just not in the mood or if he's ignoring me.

Historically speaking, we don't have very pleasant records of past games. Almost always something bad happens.

Pedit: I think our interaction is tvt.
yeah clidd seems reeally scummy the first two pages
I don't think I've ever called an interaction I'm participating in TvT, it's kind of stilted to use the XvY paradigm to view yourself, it seems like it's something you post to incept for other people to think of you as a T
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #277 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 88, Menalque wrote:I only play in playerlists with loads of good players to get carried to victories and to keep my sweet, sweet win rate % high so I can continue to fool people into thinking I know what I'm doing muahahaha

(am I becoming isis)
I care very little about my winrate. I try to win each game but avoid tracking my winrate and don't feel bad about knowing in the aggregate that it is probably poor
i have queueing behavior that very frequently puts me in games with fun-to-play-with-players, which overlaps a lot with strong players
not sure why Menalque posted this
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #278 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 137, Menalque wrote:yeah cult games are awful never do that
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 203, Farren wrote:
In post 189, Menalque wrote:Farren, do you have any reads yet?
Leaning Town on clidd and you. Gun to my head, I'd say Dunnstral and GuiltyLion for scum - but my D1 read quality tends to be utter garbage. At least in my last game, the scum were all hiding in the middle of my thoughts by the time D1 came to a close. People who were being active, but not *really* active - people who were participating, but not shining. Probably means I should be looking more at ... Gamma Emerald, Ydrasse, Morning Tweet. And I'm forgetting someone ... Pine. I'd put Pine in the bottom bucket. And I know why I'm doing that, and I hate it.

So: let Dunnstral and GuiltyLion percolate for the time being, poke them from time to time, work on the middle three. Wait for Pine to become more present.

VOTE: Morning Tweet

Going off of memory, Morning Tweet, you've made less of an impression on me than Gamma and Ydrasse, despite you scumreading me. Is that a me thing or a you thing, do you think?
Not voting Pine here makes sense, not voting ConvictedTiger here serves some kind of agenda that I'd have to know the scumteam to understand.

I guess this is a Pine game so I guess I'll start collating
In post 210, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 194, clidd wrote:Personally, my town-lock on him is basically due to the depth of thought that he had about my meta, which sounded to me as extremely genuine.
how do you think scum!Menalque would approach your slot, his thoughts about your meta have nothing to do with his alignment. this is a bs reason for a townread and I especially don't like that it comes right after he softened up on you

VOTE: clidd
yarrr
I kind of feel like the "i'm going to be chill this game" declaration is NAI because he probably thought about it before his role PM was opened, but I'm scumreading clidd off his play. I think he interacted with Mena in the way that would be agreeable to Mena and it worked, but now the slot is replaced, replacements suck for mafia, sad times.
In post 219, clidd wrote:I don't think you're scum, but the way you seem to be reacting to me right now seems off in my opinion.
This is getting into openwolf territory
In post 231, Morning Tweet wrote:Clidd I believe has a higher chance of being town from the way he's responding to Mena/GL -- I'm near certain he's genuinely frustrated (177), his reads remind me of previous games with him..
Gamma could you post "scum can experience genuine frustration" pls
In post 233, Morning Tweet wrote:FWIW i do like how you're using your vote to sort me rather than vote Dunn or GL (who hadn't had recent posts at the time) + you scumread them but feel scum is more likely to be someone you're missing in the middle. Does seem to imply you're actually trying to vote who has the highest chance of being scum, if that makes sense.
Maybe MT's take on that vote is more accurate, experiencing it in realtime instead of catchup. Possibly
In post 239, Menalque wrote:
In post 201, Farren wrote:If nothing else, that Rising Star badge tells me you're more likely to fall towards the skilled end of things
Hoooo boy are you about to be disappointed
Well, yeah :/
In post 249, clidd wrote:Morning is interpreting my behavior correctly.

So she is very good at reading me or has information about my alignment (scum). But I am more inclined to the town side, considering that her posts in general are giving me a good feeling by tone (no, I will not do a dissertation to explain why).
There's just this repeated theme of clidd posting things that seem like poor sketches town thought patterns that are actually unlikely for me to think in that way as town.
This post is actually a logical failing that may be scum indicative. MT posted analysis of clidd's behavior, not just a summary of clidd's alignment; he's conflating the two.

If you give me 3x+4=28, and I say "it's eight", you can say Isis knows prealgebra, or she has an answer key. If I say
3x+4-4=28-4
3x=24
3x/3=24/3
x=8
You don't say "Isis either knows prealgebra or has an answer key". It's demonstrated I know prealgebra whether or not I have an answer key.
If clidd read Tweet's reasoning and the analysis was sound he should be able to say Tweet is good at reading him, unqualified. He's sprinkling "unless they're scum" into his posting as one often does as scum and has managed to do it gratuitously here.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #280 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: clidd
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #282 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse can you read Morning Tweet for me I don't think I can
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #290 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Yeah I'm pretty gungho clidd. If you're town finding the scum for me instead of defending yourself might be better
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #293 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm pretty sure Menalque got banned for lashing out at a player who replaced into his game while blacklisted ontop of nasty posts from the original game that generated the grudge. Both completed games. The mods take a long time to settle on stuff.

Six week signup ban would have been better than two week mafia ban, it kind of sucks to punish the bystanders in games that get their integrity disrupted.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #294 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm butthurt I'm not replacing into a different slot and able to ask Mena about the thing he posted about me D:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #296 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 295, Morning Tweet wrote:He words it like I have "interpreted him correctly", but
I'm hearing "he scumposted but imagine if he had townposted instead!"

As for reciprocating townreads, scum are naturally incentivized to reciprocate townreads so it's NAI behavior at best (to be fair, maybe also NAI behavior at worst, for him.)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #297 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Isis »

Tweet what page of the game have you started reading clidd's post with a hope and skew to find town

Cause I feel like it is some page
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #300 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Tweet should be looked at if clidd is red
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by Isis »

I think I shouldn't further belabor the point we were arguing about
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #302 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by Isis »

I put my foot on my desk to reread page 12 and Pandora seems to like the kind of lap that created for her
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #308 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Isis »

Yeh Mena is a lil toxic :s
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #316 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Isis »

It's a general tell.
The greater availability of correctness in math doesn't seem important to the analogy, but if I tried to make it important I would observe that mafia's fuzziness means that Tweet can just blindly guess that clidd is town and guess right, which makes the dichotomy between "really analyzed that line that I know she analyzed because she explained it in thread or doesn't understand anything and used her red role PM" an even worse dichotomy for not having an entry for blind guessing.

So why did you think the fuzziness of mafia has the opposite effect here?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #318 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Isis »

In post 317, Farren wrote:It's possible for scum to analyze as well. They have the advantage of knowing what the correct conclusions are in advance - but that doesn't mean they can't walk through the same steps to try to give credence to their agenda.
You are like, agreeing with me
That is why it is so unnatural for clidd to say if Tweet is scum she isn't analyzing. Scum can still analyze. It'd be analysis either way.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #324 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Isis »

I mean if I'm eating a red herring once or even twice, I still thing clidd's entire post record here is all sorts of bad pings. Up to and including wanting Pine's help solving rather than like wanting Pine to move off truenull since he still hasn't participated in the game yet
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #332 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Isis »

it's kind of dense tbh
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #333 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Isis »

i was too lazy to find the tree flavor in the OP and only knew it from my role PM
I don't like when I am trying to tunnel someone and then their slot plausibly townslips D:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Isis »

pls no townslip be cute little kindling for my flaming confbias pls u have 1 job
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Isis »

i felt good about my read I was PUMPED
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #339 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Isis »

ugrncuzaerfpqqnnnscdrttt
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Isis »

yes, yes, do you have a PT with imagery of them?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #346 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Isis »

This is a Hectic alt until I have proof it's not a Hectic alt
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #347 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Isis »

their diction seems nonhecticky actually
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Isis »

I forget this setup has a PR cause it doesnt need one imo
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #351 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Isis »

I'm a newb
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #354 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Isis »

I promise to read it an odd number of times
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #357 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Isis »

It's a bit plausible that it'd give Pine license to whine about postcount, moreso than it's plausible that third parties would count Menalque's posts and chastise him.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #359 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Isis »

I won't be around later tn you must hate me and are dodging me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #360 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't wanna be alone
You know it hurts me too
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #368 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Isis »

Well it's not like she made some kind of other substantive comment. She might not even be current
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #381 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse is here? I finished going to sleep and waking up; didn't think when I woke up it would still be "tn"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #383 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Isis »

Do you still want to be voting clidd yd?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #385 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 375, GuiltyLion wrote:^this is a good question, I didn't mind tea's comments on it in the catchup but repeating it in 370 doesn't really feel like a meaningful or useful push
This is probably scum indicative but not Huge I think
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #386 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 369, GuiltyLion wrote:- I had some reservations about Menalque/Isis slot but I think that read on it makes sense
Can you tell me why you were scumreading my slot so that even if you townread me and burn me from here out I'm sure to make you play on hard mode
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #388 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Isis »

GL I'm not finding where ydrasse talked about her read, is the pop-in being complained about several pages ago?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #389 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Isis »

Scum are more likely than town to talk about something that seems like mafia but doesn't actually have any bearing on the scum's alignments. It serves the purposes of participation quota without more difficult alignment spewy topics tackled
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #390 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm gut towning Dunn bit I want a real read on Dunn
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #392 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Isis »

I found the ydrasse pop-in thing. I don't think answering a direct question and not gibbing a current events snapshot is that indicting? I don't see how it's scum indicative in a way very distinct from participation and volume in general being town indicative
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #393 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Isis »

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #394 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Isis »

I feel underwhelmed but not creeped out about GL
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #398 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Isis »

That might be kind of what I meant
I don't want to vote anyone though
I'm feeling S_S energy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #399 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Isis »

GL how do you read farren?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #407 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: tea leaves
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #410 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Tweet
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #412 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Isis »

You lack presence this game Dunnstral
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #414 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Isis »

You'll never catch up to me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #423 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Isis »

In post 419, Farren wrote:
In post 324, Isis wrote:I mean if I'm eating a red herring once or even twice, I still thing clidd's entire post record here is all sorts of bad pings. Up to and including wanting Pine's help solving rather than like wanting Pine to move off truenull since he still hasn't participated in the game yet
My first reaction here was that you and I have very different ideas of what constitutes scumminess. I interpret that as a means of trying to prod Pine back into the game. But I think I see your angle here - is it seeing knowledge of Town|Pine?
It's not altogether wrong to try to get Pine back in the game, but he was approaching it in a manner that was as if clidd knew Pine was town, yeah.
"I want to know what you think of things" or other phrasings are more organic for a slot that should be poe'd towards scum rather than town based on the quality of the active posting
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #425 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Isis »

I mean if you think it's a forged townslip you need to murder it, I still think the slot is scummy. I bought into it. But maybe I shouldn't.

For some reason I feel like 342 is a scummy post if it's not catching scum but I don't feel very able to articulate why.
Probably how it's such a stinging accusation so gently worded?
Which might be a tweet thing and have to do with me scumreading her every game, but it might not have to do with that, what can I do about it.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #429 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Isis »

ughhhhhhhhhhhh
tweet can you just get mechcleared in one of my games please
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #430 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Isis »

you're complimenting me! I'm attacking you!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #436 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Isis »

In post 431, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 355, tea leaves wrote:Isis resonated some feelings of Treeness when she reacted to my entrance so I like her already because she seemed honestly frustrated at her scumread maybe being wrong. MT asking me about slipping on being a Tree also seemed like a good question
what do you all make of these two townreads then

I guess I can imagine scum faking a townslip and then buddying both their accuser and defender, but it feels like a narrow path to take as scum here

does scum admit that being pressed on their fake townslip is a good question?
as a life principle when someone validates my reason for scumreading them I say "thanks for the help". It's too often the case that doing the to placate is easier than refutation.

in specific circumstances I would find validating a scumread reason unlikely but I don't see anything in this situation that makes me want to move away from my rule of thumb
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #439 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Isis »

In post 435, GuiltyLion wrote:yeah Farren's right, especially given tea saying that they were trying to claim townie. NAI when it's possible that tea leaves read the setup post as scum.
it's actually the weighted average of 0*(chance they read the setup) and 100*(chance they didn't read the setup) unless the scum role PM or scum PT is pretty explicit about the weird sample role PM where you are a tree and not a person
people don't always read the setup so that might be better than the dumb stuff I go on to try to use to read everyone later this game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #440 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Isis »

In post 437, Farren wrote:
In post 426, Morning Tweet wrote:I thought it was a very thoughtful, methodical approach to playing the game. But i have no reason to believe Farren only does this as scum.

at the moment (or at least during that post) i was honestly taken back by the deliberateness of his posts. There was part of me that goes "Really, you had all that planned out?" but I dont quite see why scum!Farren would feel the need to over explain his minor interactions.

And im guessing from the way Farren explains in some of his later posts, he has a tendency to play like this (although I havent checked)
Correct. There's usually a point in the game where I shift styles. If I become conftown, that tends to trigger it. But my ability to deliberately switch it is one-way only; I can deliberately try to play more mechanically and methodically, but I can't deliberately shift in the other direction. It just happens at some point.
you're not going to be my font of memes for this game, are you?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #449 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Isis »

In post 442, GuiltyLion wrote: I also think it's kinda wonky that Menalque made a bunch of noise about clidd but wound up townreading him, then you come in and immediately reverse course and go back to pushing him, meanwhile both of you indicated suspicion of Farren but no real action there
The former I agree with. The last part, I'm uncertain but that's indistinguishable from the bad angle so sure. The middle point doesn't make sense as an actual reason to be suspicious, it's just a thing that happened. My reads only have like a rand probability to be the same as Menalque's.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #456 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Isis »

post 440 was good faith
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #457 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #465 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Isis »

Is Pepsi ok?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #467 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #470 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Isis »

I really really like getting omgussed
we are out here struggling tea leaves we are out here struggling
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #473 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #477 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 475, tea leaves wrote:stop me in my tracks.
Would you say you're the sort of organism that moves from place to place?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #479 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Isis »

that doesn't sound very conducive to having deep heavy roots and no muscle organs hmmmmm
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #492 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by Isis »

Gamma do you expect to be more active the rest of the day phase or no?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #495 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm not sure scum!you would shade townreads on your slot if you planned to stay inactive it's a hrm
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #551 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 516, Ydrasse wrote:hi i have not been very active lately and i am sorry for that!

uh, to explain why i might feel/be acting different: it's more of a comfort thing than anything else? i feel at ease with the playerlist + the game as a whole right now so i'm more prone to like... be sort of chit-chatty and easygoing. it's probably not the best for like, finding scum but i'm also prioritizing my own enjoyment lmao. that and not having as much time as i would like to really go through this.
I need to work on my notoriety
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #552 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by Isis »

It might be lazy but I want to town bucket the bat
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #553 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 537, Farren wrote:
In post 531, GuiltyLion wrote:as either alignment, it's these kinds of post I expect from Ydrasse, a bunch of references to things going on, several paragraphs with lots of different thoughts and points, and kind of a straightforward approach to arguing. The difference I'm feeling here is that I haven't seen these types of posts from Ydrasse yet really, she's posting more casually and friendly.

It might be her just feeling more comfortable on the site and letting more of her personality out, maybe emulating some other players she's seen/read (I kinda feel like she's channeling more of a skitter vibe in this game), but do you have a sense of the difference I'm trying to point to? I know I just lazily grabbed one post from each game but if you do an ISO dive you can see it, there's just a lot more to-the-point content, here it feels like she's more chatty and peppering her posts with exclamation points and faces
Yes, I can see a tonal difference between the posts you cited and here|Ydrasse.

Her explanation in felt honest to me; it resonates with how I feel when I'm in a familiar playlist and/or an unusually good mood.
how good does your mood have to get for me to get memes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #554 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by Isis »

GuiltyLion's point on Ydrasse might not be good, but I believe he believes he's good, and his stock goes up.
VOTE: Dunn
It's a little scummy for him to complain about just scumbinning all the lurkers although he'd maybe do that as town too. Dunn is kind of a lower quality d1 selection than an average one but lots of people seem townish.
I think he's slightly more likely to post a little less as scum, I don't know if he believes that about himself.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #555 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Isis »

I just said Pepsi is ok irl please policy me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #557 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Isis »

town!dunnstral could just stop lurking, scum!dunnstral risks exposing his alignment if he posts more. Pretty basic.

I like your new avi
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #559 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Isis »

I agree I doesn't has much this game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #563 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Isis »

i re-evaluated and gamma seems very towny
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #566 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Isis »

Gamma seemed to be playing in the perfect way to get himself killed and so i like want to go opposite and not kill him

er people don't die in this setup but yknow what i mean
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #568 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Isis »

the former; inverse survivalism tell
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #570 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Isis »

I meant the latter

idk how I messed that up
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #573 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Isis »

that's not true I townread you in purgatory cause you were a demon
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #584 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Isis »

no i am not a probe I will not extract minerals or vespene gas for you dannflor
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #588 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Isis »

He likes Ruby Crystals
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #589 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse tea leaves rolled scum that's why
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #592 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: tea
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #595 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 593, tea leaves wrote:I would never roll scum...that's just plain rude and disrespectful. I'd be upfront with everyone if I was scum honest.
If you would never roll scum why do you need a contingency plan for if you did?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #598 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Isis »

I want to brew some tea.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #600 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 591, tea leaves wrote:I just felt like voting Farren Ydrasse.
Maybe it's because I believe Farren is scum a little more than Dunnstral but I guess I didn't think through this logic you're saying.
Dunnstral doesn't look like he responds to pressure anyway though so I think my vote might be more useful.
This looks like someone not remembering their emotional state very well for the time they cast a vote

I have found this to be a very scum indicative pattern in my games
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #605 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Isis »

that doesn't match the tenor of the post with the vote in it this is sus as all get out
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #606 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Isis »

bsides you removed your omgus vote and that makes fuko sad
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #608 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Isis »

I really dislike simulation games and don't play any of them D:

i can't make up my own goals
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #611 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Isis »

i can't even imagine a main for tea
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #614 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Isis »

yes i meant as an idiosyncracy of my own personality i can't come up with my own goals in a sandbox game where it's up to me to decide what the goals are gonna be
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #619 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Isis »

this always flips scum
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #620 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Isis »

this flips scum or all my reads are rand
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #621 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Isis »

I feel it in my branches
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #622 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Isis »

I feel it in my
roots
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #626 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Isis »

ydrasse have you secret alted in my games
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #627 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Isis »

because you're trying to pocket me with kitties
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #630 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Isis »

STOP
stop trying to hurt fuko
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #632 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Isis »

I decided Fuko would be the symbol for my love of omgus in .
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #636 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Isis »

tea leaves you should play Pikmin
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #638 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm gonna go with yes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #639 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Isis »

Loki and I are botany aligned
Spoiler:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #643 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Isis »

tea is scum because i said so
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #644 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Why don't you trust my reads I have good reads
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #645 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Isis »

aside from conspiracy

and marker

and why gun

i have good reads
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #646 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Morning Tweet are you trying to end our friendship
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #648 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Isis »

WISE GUY
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #649 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Isis »

i was not as confident in my reads in why gun and marker as i am about tea
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #650 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Isis »

on the other hand i happen to believe that estimating your own confidence level is bunk
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #652 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Isis »

there have been lots of games of mafia where i had great reads
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #653 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 651, Ydrasse wrote:what in the world is going on
I hope this doesn't indicate that it is perceptible that I am drunk rn

I am tryna be a cool cucumber and not show any of it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #654 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Isis »

don't crush my moxie ydrasse
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #657 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't think I can remember any cases of this happening

I think I might have been drunk the time I found the crumb hardguiltying Dannflor in AvP though
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #658 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse are you mafia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #661 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Isis »

I would rather be mafia than not_mafia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #662 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Isis »

i am a sudowodo
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #665 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Isis »

but i hate tea leaves so much that i want to stump her and then cheat on her
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #669 (isolation #122) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Isis »

I thought she'd become a guilty child stump
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #671 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Isis »

I think you're being rather optimistic about how articulate a tree is, before or after it is chopped
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #672 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Farren who is the scum
wouldn't you feel bad if you couldn't find nonDunnstral scum unless the team was Dunnstral-Pine exactly
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #673 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Isis »

i'm asking to learn about foreign concepts

since i never have a reason to feel bad about my read accuracy
as i am
laserlike
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #674 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Isis »

I am a laser seeking missile!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #677 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Isis »

why is gamma scummy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #680 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Isis »

I was right and everyone else was wrong in the last normal I played

they were all BADDIES

|
O
|_|_|
|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #682 (isolation #129) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Isis »

dece dece
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #684 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Isis »

happy birthday too dann
happy birthday too dann
happy birthday to dannflor
happy birthday
to
dann
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #685 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Isis »

I think a meaningful factor on whether to vote Dunnstral or tea leaves is whether Dunnstral is going to spew at all this game
|O|_|O|
|_|X|_|
|_|_|_|
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #687 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Isis »

Dann has both scumgames and towngames that he never really gets into. Pine usually either reps out or starts playing the game by day 2.

|O|X|O|
|_|X|O|
|_|O|_|
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #690 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Isis »

I forgot the boardstate

you can still win
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #692 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse is trying to pocket me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #694 (isolation #135) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Isis »

aflkd;kjawepqrggggggggnihuifrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #711 (isolation #136) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 701, GuiltyLion wrote:overall I think I'm like here

{Isis, MT}
{tea leaves, Gamma}
{Bell, Farren}
{Dunn, Ydrasse}

Isis I'm not following , what's the inconsistency there
Read her iso, she wiggles between Farren being a stronger read, or Farren being a more "interesting" read, or there not being any difference really. She is truthfully reporting on the best of her recollection of her emulated reasoning, but that recollection is weaker because they are emulations.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #712 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't have much reason to townread Ydrasses except a weak notion that she was kind of carefree early but that's not very weighty.

I would primarily oppose her chopping because I think she is voting the actual scum in the thread when her vote is necessary to make that happen so unless someone brings me a flipped green tea I don't want people to vote Ydrasse
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #741 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 735, Bell wrote:Self-narration is when a player trys to construct an accounting of their own internal experience.
Perhaps said differently, it's when a player thinks out loud to get into their town character. The issue is right there in the wording, they don't need to type out their internal reasoning unprompted unless someone asks because they're town already. But a scum player that needs to fake the perspective of a town player might write something like that.
this is traditionally a towntell and you're just saying it's a scumtell
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #742 (isolation #139) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 736, Bell wrote:You can see a lot of examples of her talking about her internal reasoning prompted and unprompted. Sometimes she says she doesn't share her change in reads. But she consistently shares what she is internally thinking about whatever topic she's on. By saying 'I think' etc.
should have quoted this post actually
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #743 (isolation #140) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 723, Bell wrote:1. This game has angry ghosts. If you push an elimination yourself without a shield the rest of the town is likely to get nagged by vengeful stumps into making you the next elimination.
I haven't even thought of this and I wonder if that's an alignment difference that I haven't
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #747 (isolation #141) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse would you burn a tree just for fun?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #762 (isolation #142) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Isis »

tea plays like someone who wants to not get voted
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #765 (isolation #143) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Isis »

tea is very self conscious about their appearance. They're very eager to present reads but then say they're not confident about the reads, demonstrating acting out of compulsion rather than conviction.

I still think the pred was scummy, also.

the townread on me seems like placating tmi bs, I don't think I've spewed my alignment that much this game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #775 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Isis »

tea leaves do you think scum is pushing you?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #777 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Isis »

Gamma not as townie as before but still townish
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #780 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Isis »

a trust tell has to span multiple games and this was localized
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #783 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Isis »

I kind of believe that Gamma scumreads tea leaves less than I believe that Ydrasse does
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #793 (isolation #148) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Isis »

i'm like super offended she is comfortable with this playerlist even though I'm in it my reputation should precede me she should be horrified of me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #795 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Isis »

lack of memes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #803 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Isis »

Why do you trust me? What if I have bad reads?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #861 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Isis »

Whats Dunnstral at?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #862 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Isis »

Does anyone in this entire game even nullread me

Guiltylion maybe?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #864 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Isis »

We have one day, I'll give intent here
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #865 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Isis »

Is it optimal to cc immediately if Dunnstral claims arsonist or put it off a day to spray some water around
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #872 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Isis »

Oh yeah you're right
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #879 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Isis »

Mt you seem townie this game does that mean you're scum?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #881 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Isis »

In post 878, Farren wrote:I don't want to discuss whether or not the firefighter should counter a scum fake-claim unless we actually get a claim.

That being said, speedhammering someone that flips firefighter will be subject to death by axe. That is all.
VOTE: Dannflor
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #893 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Isis »

I can't bear to read my own posts when I roll scum
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #894 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Isis »

Farren do you townread me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #896 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Isis »

I hatelove farren
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #899 (isolation #161) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Isis »

I can't respect his lack of memes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #901 (isolation #162) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Isis »

I have an agenda
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #903 (isolation #163) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Isis »

I'm counting that as a meme
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #905 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Isis »

Farren is a meme master and I'm townbloccing him
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #907 (isolation #165) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse do you like my avatar
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #918 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Isis »

In post 911, Ydrasse wrote: p-edit: yes, where is it from?
It's a fanart of the character Scholarship Student Isis, from the mobile game Puzzles and Dragons
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #919 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Isis »

i explicitly do not want to know the source of ydrasse's avatar so I can continue to pretend it is a blue version of the red mage class from final fantasy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #920 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Isis »

In post 914, tea leaves wrote:Glad you asked!
Pokémon Red and Blue
burn all liars?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #923 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Isis »

bold of you to assume I reached endgame
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #925 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Isis »

dragalia is an okay game I just couldn't keep up with it and pad
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #927 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Isis »

In post 924, tea leaves wrote:
In post 920, Isis wrote:
In post 914, tea leaves wrote:Glad you asked!
Pokémon Red and Blue
burn all liars?
Oh sorry I meant Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #941 (isolation #172) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Isis »

Yes, I did. I remember some of the characters like Maribel and Lily
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #948 (isolation #173) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Isis »

I will not be changing my avatar from Scholarship Student Isis.

She gets a bonus for matching wood orbs... the same bonus as she gets from matching light orbs, water orbs, dark orbs,
or fire orbs..
That's as woodsie as you'll get
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #953 (isolation #174) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Isis »

Isis used Flamethrower!
It's super effective!
tea leaves became burned!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #955 (isolation #175) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Out of the townbloc
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #967 (isolation #176) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Isis »

No cc
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #996 (isolation #177) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Isis »

Isis what?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1000 (isolation #178) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Isis »

I like really strongly want to believe that GuiltyLion is about to claim Firefighter here so I don't really want to think about the game as much till that's confirmed/denied

Dunnstral's post looks like how he'd structure a fakeclaim. But I could be wrong; if you're confirmed inno you kind of can devilmaycare if you want to
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1002 (isolation #179) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Isis »

gamma i want u to read me 4 me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1019 (isolation #180) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Isis »

You said "hi", which seemed like an apology for inactivity, when I don't think town!you or scum!will live much longer in the game!you apologies even a little for inactivity.

it might also be cognitive biases including confbias and difficulty internalizing the significance of 7 no-CCs but like having correct posture between a claim and the counterclaim isn't something I want to devote much energy or brainpower to it doesn't matter, i'll be 100% right or 100% wrong soon
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1021 (isolation #181) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse conftown scumreads you :(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1025 (isolation #182) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1022, Ydrasse wrote:this is on the presumption that dunn is uncc'd + if it is and i'm asleep everyone can strongarm an elim on him through regardless

VOTE: guiltylion

town dunn makes me feel better about tea + that vote a while back. my working brain completely brushed over the fact gl had said that thing about me + dunn. i don't like how he was ready to switch to me at any point were the signs there and then didn't really do much about it when i joined a wagon that he was also on. even if he thinks that we don't make sense together i'd think that someone would be a little more worried about their Strongest (?) scumread hopping on with them.

p-edit: ya that's fine with me
see this is an example of a post that you don't necessarily want to post during the twilight before a cc.. one post like that is whatever but if 3 people did... think about it a bit
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1026 (isolation #183) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse are you a rapper
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1040 (isolation #184) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse you're not supposed to post 1033 you're supposed to post as though ongoings don't exist
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1051 (isolation #185) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Isis »

Dunn do you realize that when you claimed FF the mechanical probability you were scum became 67%?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1055 (isolation #186) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Isis »

I was saying to think about why posting cases on GL before CC is complete is bad.

it is bad because with town!Dunn and scum!GL GL gets advanced notice and can claim FF so that we stump Dunn. While if you wait for GL to claim VT and go for endgame, right after he claims VT you can say "btw you're not endgaming once I believe Dunn to be scum you're the one I hate" and he can't switch to counterclaiming FF
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1058 (isolation #187) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm naturally much more doubtful Dunnstral is scum the more he continues to engage the thread
But previously it was the high base probability plus the way he said hi.
I'm bemused that he didn't say "it wasn't an apology" or "I apologize sometimes", he just said I'm reachy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1059 (isolation #188) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1057, Ydrasse wrote:ooooh. i see

i wasn't thinking about it like that at all
Is that because you know GuiltyLion isn't in the scum PT anyways?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1062 (isolation #189) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1060, Ydrasse wrote:yes..............
ok can you post this in the scum PT for Farren
Spoiler:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1064 (isolation #190) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Isis »

of course it is we were playing tic tac toe a moment ago we wouldn't tie ourselves together like that in the game thread
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1071 (isolation #191) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1068, Ydrasse wrote:ydrasse ft ydrasse
ydrasse is dropping so many rapper tells

I am onto her
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1074 (isolation #192) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1072, Farren wrote:Isis, were you trying to distract me with shiny objects?
What do you mean?

Do you mean the stylus in the picture that Ydrasse reposted in the scum PT for you? (I have faith)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1079 (isolation #193) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1081 (isolation #194) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Isis »

i will carve a tic tac toe game into you but I will have cheated an accidental extra move and it well be eternal suffering for you
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1084 (isolation #195) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse why should I townread bell
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1086 (isolation #196) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Isis »

I think Gamma's stance on me was kind of scummy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1087 (isolation #197) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't have a scumread can someone tell me a good section to reread
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1092 (isolation #198) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Isis »

I think "I don't have any reads" ranges from NAI to scummy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1094 (isolation #199) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Isis »

for this game or in general
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”