Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5914 (isolation #600) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lunch is over for me. I still want that answer DS. Will check back later.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5925 (isolation #601) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5917, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5738, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4395, schadd_ wrote:April Ludgate (11): mastina, NorwegianboyEE, shellyc, superbowl9, Titus, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox, Tayl0r Swift, April Ludgate, Nero Cain, Almost50
Here there's at least two scum in this. If you don't want to vote in your going squad vote shellyc
Actually, there are more. April is mod-confirmed scum to start with. Norwee is publicly confirmed Scum (because you say the Army is not concerning and he is confirmed not Army). I am confirmed scum to sb and vice versa. mastina, Titus and Nero are confirmed scum to each other, and now that the have both myself and Norwee in the hood they are confirmed to us as well, and I am strongly leaning Mathblade is scum with the rest of us too.

Hmmm.. that leaves shelly, TGP & Swift as "Town candidates". :P

But seriously, who would you be suspecting from that wagon?? Give me NAMES.
I obviously would never claim scum but there are specific reasons I have been evasive and let’s leave it there. If you scumread me for it so be it. Little busy here doing this to help.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5926 (isolation #602) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5918, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5739, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. That makes me feel a lot better about this. Titus' hood notwithstanding, I
really
don't like MM/SB's hood (I don't remember their third). While they may not be "scum", I don't think that they are town-aligned with their wincon at all. There are 2 of the 3 members who are super scummy.

PEdit: Hmm, with A50? Well, if they're not the "scum faction", I don't feel bad about thinking that they're a non-town aligned King (although is that an innate part of their role or did they get it from the peanut gallery?
Can I execute this?
I am okay with an execution there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5927 (isolation #603) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5921, Titus wrote:Good news is, I got the apartment.

Bad news... it's unfurnished.

So less anxiety but less time.
/me hugs

I have a rule not to talk RL in game but hugs.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5928 (isolation #604) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5922, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5747, Titus wrote:
In post 5738, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4395, schadd_ wrote:April Ludgate (11): mastina, NorwegianboyEE, shellyc, superbowl9, Titus, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox, Tayl0r Swift, April Ludgate, Nero Cain, Almost50
Here there's at least two scum in this. If you don't want to vote in your going squad vote shellyc
I actually think there may be zero scum in this and that scum thought town would turn on itself if they avoided it.
Intrigued. What do you think scum were doing instead?
The 3 players in the mod-provided list for today's execution have one on a vanity wagon and 2 not voting, so I assume that was the case for at least 3 of them, and that wagon could have only 1 scum on it at most.
I am going to say this several times for the people in the back.

I think VCA is flawed in this game due to the 3P nature of things.

I really think you should focus in the pairing given. I get the reasoning here but I think there is a flaw I can’t explain. If you’re insistent please shoot Shelly I townread the other two.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5929 (isolation #605) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5923, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5780, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5779, TheGoldenParadox wrote:^^that was hyperbole, a50 don't ACTUALLY shoot me :lol:
I’m actually okay with TGP being the shot but it’s unlikely since he didn’t ask for your claim.
TGP is not scum. I am actually coming around to a full solve of ddl/DS/shelly/Chemist. If I'm wronf on one of them then Taylor comes in for them, and if I'm wrong about a second I'll consider Pickaxe
Remove Chemist and replace with JJH or Pete and I am okay with it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5931 (isolation #606) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Wait how did you get April scum?

She flipped town.

A50 are you okay?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5934 (isolation #607) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5932, Titus wrote:
In post 5931, MathBlade wrote:Wait how did you get April scum?

She flipped town.

A50 are you okay?
The post was sarcastic.
More planes landing at Math’s head!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5933 (isolation #608) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5932, Titus wrote:
In post 5931, MathBlade wrote:Wait how did you get April scum?

She flipped town.

A50 are you okay?
The post was sarcastic.
More planes landing at Math’s head!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5940 (isolation #609) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5939, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think mass claim can wait until at least we're done with the A50 judge dredd Phase.
Agreed with this. So agreed with this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5945 (isolation #610) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5944, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5925, MathBlade wrote:I obviously would never claim scum but there are specific reasons I have been evasive and let’s leave it there. If you scumread me for it so be it. Little busy here doing this to help.
Did you bloody read what I said? I called myself Scum. I called the hood scum, and I called Norwee scum too. It was SARCASM. :facepalm:
I am sorry

I have had about four things crash around me so I sorta skimmed.

*hides in blushies*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5948 (isolation #611) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5946, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5929, MathBlade wrote:Remove Chemist and replace with JJH or Pete and I am okay with it.
Nah. jjh is Town. Ascetic Scum would be too strong for an Inventor, a Motion Detector, a Tracker, and -presumably- a Gossipee. NONE of them can target it, so it's even stringer than GODFATHER.
I think you’re making a mistake there.

We’ve only seen town/3P powers except one shot alien.

Scum have to survive against both.

Ascetic imho is really good for that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5952 (isolation #612) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5950, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5948, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5946, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5929, MathBlade wrote:Remove Chemist and replace with JJH or Pete and I am okay with it.
Nah. jjh is Town. Ascetic Scum would be too strong for an Inventor, a Motion Detector, a Tracker, and -presumably- a Gossipee. NONE of them can target it, so it's even stringer than GODFATHER.
I think you’re making a mistake there.

We’ve only seen town/3P powers except one shot alien.

Scum have to survive against both.

Ascetic imho is really good for that.
And what was the Alien for then?
My prevailing theory is to prevent neighborize. Titus said it acts as a protection. Having it be an alien also stops invests hitting there.

I just don’t think one shot balances out against everything the 3P has and the ascetic balances so well.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5953 (isolation #613) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5951, Almost50 wrote:Anyway, I am ready to end the day if you all are. I will give it another hour or two for anyone who wnats to add something or request and extension.
May your shot ring true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5960 (isolation #614) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5959, Titus wrote:I put my thoughts in the hood A50.
Any reason you don’t put them here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5962 (isolation #615) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5961, Nero Cain wrote:prob b/c she doesn't want
you
scum to know
Like I get that but I mean why would she not want her reads out here?

I wasn’t asking the surface why I was asking the deeper why.

Clearly it’s something she wants hood only.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5968 (isolation #616) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5966, Titus wrote:
In post 5962, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5961, Nero Cain wrote:prob b/c she doesn't want
you
scum to know
Like I get that but I mean why would she not want her reads out here?

I wasn’t asking the surface why I was asking the deeper why.

Clearly it’s something she wants hood only.
I didn't want A50 to feel like he had to justify his choice to me or anyone else.
Ah. Yeah he shouldn’t have to. He’s confirmed 3P.

Whatever he hits it’s like he’s not town. So whoever he does hit will likely promote his win con.

Lmao.

Like I hope his reads are good but don’t know til he votes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5974 (isolation #617) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5971, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5963, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I think that's what he was getting at. Hyper contradictions though leans scum.
which is prob why he's scum.
What is your solve Nero?
So far you have me+SS+?

And DS’s post is ugly. Wtf.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5975 (isolation #618) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The ugly post is for context.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5982 (isolation #619) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5979, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I guess people are afraid of posting for fear of being shot for saying something stupid.
More like this day has been over for a while.

Nero is that like you scumread those six people individually or is that these are the only people I see teamed? I am trying to figure out where your head is at.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5986 (isolation #620) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5984, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5982, MathBlade wrote:Nero is that like you scumread those six people individually or is that these are the only people I see teamed? I am trying to figure out where your head is at.
y do u care where my head is at?
Just because you think I am scum doesn’t mean I think you are. I just think you’re annoying. I am hoping by finding some commonality we can figure this out. I’d rather not have a Nero tunnels math like an idiot day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5998 (isolation #621) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5990, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5986, MathBlade wrote:I just think you’re annoying.
town with good reads are annoying. I don't think you
HAVE
to be scum but I deff think you
COULD
be.

I have a question though. Yesterday, d2, you were pushing the idea that our hood was scum and you were claiming you had a town read on April. So why vote...her?
I was voting her to demonstrate a few things that I think are slowly sinking in

1) IIOA will kill this game. If you look over D2 again you’ll see I was town grouping (I refuse to call it a block). Facts can be very misleading. You know my scum game and that I do that as scum. The moderator does tell the truth but if you put wrong biases on it it is fucked.

2) I think there’s something about the setup that y’all weren’t noticing that I am not sure if you got but it it’s waaaay too late if you didn’t get it.

3) I was frustrated that you all seemed to try to “rule” the thread with an iron hand vs ya know talking or trying to read me. You still are a bit with this whole A50 determines the execution but at least today is better than yesterday.

Overall I felt like I was bending over backwards to do things in a cordial manner and getting no where and between that and the conf and 95% I was just checked out and done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6000 (isolation #622) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5999, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I'm not arguing vca with titus. That's my untrained eye. I don't see what prevents scum from forming a counter wagon.
I just think VCA is useless for that.

I mean why would scum counter wagon town? I guess I play scum differently.

I could see a case like Civ but I don’t remember how many Other wagons there were in that game. Just that it surprised me it was all town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6002 (isolation #623) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6001, Nero Cain wrote:VCA isn't very accurate, lets move on and stop playing like its 2012
Commonality found.

VCA sucks in multiball and 3P and since there’s been multiple 3Ps and not a single town driven day I couldn’t agree more.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6006 (isolation #624) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6003, Nero Cain wrote:WRONG!

For all intents and purposes, 3p are town in this game without 18 town we couldn't get 5 scum. VCA has its place and all but its not the say all and be all Titus thinks it is.

Other than yourself, what do you think of my read list, Math?
I think you’re labeling yourselves that and today was more Townie than yesterday but once a 3P you’re a 3P. Until I know the wincon (which I am not asking) I apply 3P rules. And so the way I do VCA I need town to have a voice to get a vibe of where town is and where the scum are hiding. The two 3Ps drowned it out which is why the wagons were weird.

I think swap Chemist for JJH and you’re pretty good. I just think JJH scum makes more sense setup spec wise and I disagree with Mastina.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6009 (isolation #625) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6008, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 6000, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5999, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I'm not arguing vca with titus. That's my untrained eye. I don't see what prevents scum from forming a counter wagon.
I just think VCA is useless for that.

I mean why would scum counter wagon town? I guess I play scum differently.

I could see a case like Civ but I don’t remember how many Other wagons there were in that game. Just that it surprised me it was all town.
I'm not going to get into a theory discussion with you. It's pointless in-game.
(Sarcasm) Ouch you wound me *hand over heart*

(Serious talk) Where was this Pete earlier? I like him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6011 (isolation #626) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6010, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 5977, Nero Cain wrote:the 4 scum are in

math
SS
DS
TGP
chemist
DDL

wich means im 4/6 so not 100% but still p accurate.
JJH?????
I think Mastina in the Titus/Mastina/Nero hood probably vetoes a JJH build.

With how fast this game is going it feels like Titus is going the reads, Nero is doing reaction tests, and Mastina is doing setup spec and Titus does VCA. I doubt the three of them budge on JJH. Nero has some disagreement which he uses but they’ve synergized a lot which is a good thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6013 (isolation #627) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6012, Nero Cain wrote:eh.....

im being lazy and sheeping mastina
Close enough.

I was pretty sure you were just doing reaction tests and sleeping one of the two. I just thought it was Titus rather than Mastina.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6015 (isolation #628) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6014, Nero Cain wrote:every math post just makes me cringe.
That’s almost always true unfortunately. I don’t know why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6017 (isolation #629) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6016, Nero Cain wrote:reaction tests are so 2010. Its 2020 Math, get with the times brotha.
I am old. Sometimes the old dogs tricks still work. But I don’t mind learning new tricks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6020 (isolation #630) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6018, superbowl9 wrote:What’s your favorite ice cream flavor math
Vanilla. Can’t have a lot of flavors as I can’t have caffeine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6023 (isolation #631) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6021, superbowl9 wrote:Also how are you the too poster by >100 after missing D1 chill tf out dude :lol:
Can you define that please? XD

It’s very hard to chill when I can count on two hands the amount of times y’all in the Alliance have gone full blabber mouth and I have had to interact quickly to cover it. Like I get there’s new dangled social media but sometimes y’all should live in 2010.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6031 (isolation #632) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Super Bowl favorite chicken dish?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6035 (isolation #633) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6034, Bell wrote:I do believe we need someone to send someone off the island.
I believe that’s A50s job
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6036 (isolation #634) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And one random useless fact.

One can not compute dividing by zero if the person first does not have the ability to solve the problem.

Hey I am bored sue me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6039 (isolation #635) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6038, Nero Cain wrote:math did u ever give an opinion on massclaim?
Yes I have and I hate it. I am always against it until absolutely necessary.

Right now I don’t think it is.

Depending upon how A50s shot goes we will see if my mind changes tomorrow.

I am kinda also against it in general because I want the hood to pick up on something and not scum.

So I kinda really don’t want mass claim because it may show scum what I have been trying to hide.

If y’all dictate it I can’t stop it, but I think not yet.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6040 (isolation #636) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Think of it like Texas Holdem

Player A has a 7-2 offsuit
Player B has a K-Q hearts
Player C has a A-K spades
Player D has a pair of jacks

Flop is Q 10 9
Player A knows they win on a couple different ways.

But if you tell them the next card without them putting any money in they may give more before they realize they are screwed.

The turn card will eventually happen.

Get scum to bet first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6041 (isolation #637) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Anywho I am going to bed soon. Anything else?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6097 (isolation #638) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6085, Almost50 wrote:Here's final request before I end the day (for real)!

I want everybody to NOT argue too much, but to tell ne if they think it better to execute ddl (the sure thing) or go for shelly/Chemist (and the reason would be to give the Society the chance of being all on ddl, because they all agree he's scum too).

AGAIN: FOR THOSE ASKING ABOUT THE SOCIETY WINCON. ALL THREE NEED TO BE ON 2 SCUM WAGONS. THEY WERE ALL IN GAMMA, so they need another one, They also need to AVOID being on more than one town wagon, and they've already exhausted that by being on April. They CANNOT afford to be on another miselimination, and they need to be on a SCUM elimination, so I would like to give them ddl.

Remember: Do NOT "argue" too much. Be brief and precise if you please. Thank you
Here’s the issue with that.

You’re acting as if you have solved the game before the flips have happened yet.

Let’s assume for just a moment that whoever you shoot is town, how do your reads change?

You’re acting like it’s a foregone conclusion.

I get you are REALLY confident but that’s we’re fuck ups happen.

If you’re really determined to shoot in Shelly/Chemist I would focus where we agree and shoot Shelly rather than differ for this reason but overall I prefer DDL. Just in case things are fucked.

Mainly I am Mr. Pessimist over here trying to be a realist. Don’t get me wrong I agree with almost everything you’ve said (except the interaction bit and setup spec). I just would want us to be in the best possible place.

That means imho shoot DDL
If scum we have a few other places of agreement to start from.
If town we know we need to focus on PickAxe/JJH and can figure out what happened.

Also leaving DDL until tomorrow gives scum a place to hide imho.

But as always you do you. If you shoot in Shelly/Chemist I see the reasoning I am just way more conservative.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6099 (isolation #639) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6098, superbowl9 wrote:Math he said brief which means everyone other than math and mastina are allowed to respond
Sorry :( Shutting up now :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6104 (isolation #640) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

The math seems wrong but right?

If you’re making the assumption there has to be at least one scum between Shelly and Chemist it works

But then you’re literally assuming what you’re trying to prove.

That is like me doing a list of A50 and going look “100% chance of scum”

That’s not how math works lmao.

#Math can’t shut up
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6108 (isolation #641) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6105, Almost50 wrote:ddl (1): sb
Chemist (1): Bell,
shelly (0):

Not voting (): MM, mastina, Titus, Nero, Norwee, Math, S_S, jjh, Pickaxe, Ds, TGP, Taylor, shelly, Chemist, ddl
Apparently I don’t get a vote either :(
(Overdramatic comedic tone)
*sniffles*

Fine! Guess I will take my posts and go home. (I am home. Well shit.)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6111 (isolation #642) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6108, MathBlade wrote:
shelly (0):

Not voting (): MM, mastina, Titus, Nero, Norwee, Math, S_S, jjh, Pickaxe, Ds, TGP, Taylor, shelly, Chemist, ddl
*sniffles*

Comedy isn't your strong point is it? :P
Not really. That’s why I wanted to make sure people didn’t think it was serious considering my prior serious arguments of the 3Ps hogging the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6117 (isolation #643) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

I mean yes. If you assume you’re right you’re right.

If I assume 3 scum are your hood at the onset then I get a 100% chance if there being scum in your hood.

It’s circular logic.

If I assume I am the moderator there is a 100% chance of me being the moderator.

Wrong assumptions can lead to false conclusions.

That’s why as superbowl said you don’t assume.

Imho there’s still plenty of ways to get Titus’s hood their wincon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6119 (isolation #644) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6116, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6108, MathBlade wrote:
shelly (0):

*sniffles*

Isn't "Math" short of your handle?
(I had voted for DDL execution before that post. )
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6120 (isolation #645) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6118, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6110, superbowl9 wrote:When you do math you put in no assumptions or reads. If you want to put in assumptions or reads then you’ve just told us you have a clear DDL elim. If you’re worried about 3P stuff shoot PP. It’s VERY easy and if you fuck this up you WILL be pulling a mastina
Why would I be bloody shooting someone I bloody TOWN READ?
You wouldn’t but that doesn’t make you right.

You’re putting in the assumption you’re right to justify percentages.

Math is done without reads even if you’d never shoot there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6122 (isolation #646) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6115, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6107, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm more of an social studies kinda guy. I don't know anything about math tbh.
Is that "Math" McConaughey or Math-U Perry??
Alright Alright Alright I guess we’re doing this then lol. (I pick McConaughey I get a nice car ad out of it)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6127 (isolation #647) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6124, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6117, MathBlade wrote:If I assume 3 scum are your hood at the onset then I get a 100% chance if there being scum in your hood.
On what grounds? I mean, I gave you the premises of my assumptions, so don't argue using a "random" assumption. I want one supported ny evidence for you to make it.
That was sarcasm.

You’re doing

If X then calculate odds of Y.
Let’s say X (combination of all prior reasons) has say an 80% chance of being true.
And independently Y has a say 75% chance of being true.

If X then Y has a 80% chance * 75% chance of being true.

The more likely assumptions you stack the more you decrease the odds of all of them being true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6132 (isolation #648) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6128, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually Superb Owl might have an point. It is better for public relations to kill the slot everyone scumreads. Hero shooting that hits town will aggravate tensions in our community and allow the scum terrorist group to spread Anti-Alliance propaganda.
I will discuss with my superiors about this issue.
Agreed because if I have to play piece maker again this is going to go very poorly tomorrow.

Considering I am universally townread if the Alliance fucks this up then I may get nominated to actually try to lead tomorrow and after a year of rust and sometimes how bad my reads can be I don’t want to be the only voice that’s trusted tomorrow.

That scares me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6137 (isolation #649) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6134, Almost50 wrote:Fucking fine.

VOTE: DDL

P-edit: I will no longer oppose your elimination either. Fair is fair.
Thank you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6143 (isolation #650) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6141, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bell what are you talking about.
+1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6148 (isolation #651) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6144, Titus wrote:Thank you A50. If I am wrong, yippie. If I am right, we've set up to get scum tomorrow.
Wrong about ?
Right about ?

I also really hate it when you chain execute.

Please one at a time. That’s all the executes we got.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6150 (isolation #652) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6149, Bell wrote:she thinks ddl is town ause everyone said he was sum inluding the sum team
I mean valid argument but scum bus when they’re caught and IMHO that’s what this is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6152 (isolation #653) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6151, Bell wrote:guess which key is having problems on my keyboard.

@Math, I agree. The only thing that gives me pause is that scum don't usually do it twice.
Uhm ?? I don’t know?

@Bell For there to be a twice there has to be a first and Gamma was 3P driven.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6155 (isolation #654) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6153, Titus wrote:
In post 6149, Bell wrote:she thinks ddl is town ause everyone said he was sum inluding the sum team
Actually my theory is scum wanted anyone but Pete.

Interesting. Go on.

@Nero lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6159 (isolation #655) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6157, Almost50 wrote:
Judging by 6149 my money is on either x or v :P
Nope I don’t c what you’re talking about.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6161 (isolation #656) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6156, Titus wrote:I'd have to find my cross referenced chart again as evidence. I am not doing that until after work. If the thread gets locked and DDL flips town, you'll have it waiting for you tomorrow.
Sounds good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6162 (isolation #657) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6160, Bell wrote:I just realized that there was data on this and I think in general scum are about as likely to be on scum wagons as town are. Even post-flip one of their own.
So never mind I guess?
Odds and likely in a weird setup is a dangerous game to play.

Let’s just play it safe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6165 (isolation #658) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6163, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6151, Bell wrote:scum don't usually do it twice.
Are you saying Nicki Minaj dates form an all-town pool?

Spoiler:
C’mon man.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6169 (isolation #659) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6167, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6159, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6157, Almost50 wrote:
Judging by 6149 my money is on either x or v :P
Nope I don’t c what you’re talking about.
:lol:

That's your accuracy vs my precision then. :P
Clearly. XD

Anything else before I get ready for work or is it all good?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6175 (isolation #660) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6173, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh. Good. I was concerned A50 was
actually
throwing.

Titus, you willing to neighborize one of Math or I tonight? It's kinda a pain walking around in the dark.
Ewwwww

Disgusting.

I do not town read you.

If Titus Nero and Mastina good DS I swear I woke up in upside down land.

Titus Nero and Mastina almost never hood me due to paranoia.

Like wtf?

I needs me an instant elimination :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6176 (isolation #661) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

God DS*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6178 (isolation #662) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hood DS*

I can has type skills I swears
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6179 (isolation #663) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6177, Nero Cain wrote:I'm the leader now. I've usurped Mastina and Titus. Sorry that you and Math have to deal with the sane head now.
And why exactly have you urusped them?

DDL hasn’t flipped. Know something we don’t and care to share?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6182 (isolation #664) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Luckily I am not scum so none of that matters.

I trust them to know what they’re doing. They’ve got their new dangled tricks imho.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6186 (isolation #665) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6184, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6180, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. If you're scum, even if you get in the hood, you're predictable enough (and loud-mouthed enough) that we could get some real information from it.
2. If you're scum, you'll get sorted easily enough. Sorry to say, Math, my dear chum, but you're kinda washed up and I don't have to worry about you pulling some crazy 9000 IQ plays.
What if he's neither, but rather scum instead?
Lol I can’t. I am dying over here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6189 (isolation #666) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6188, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 6184, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6180, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. If you're scum, even if you get in the hood, you're predictable enough (and loud-mouthed enough) that we could get some real information from it.
2. If you're scum, you'll get sorted easily enough. Sorry to say, Math, my dear chum, but you're kinda washed up and I don't have to worry about you pulling some crazy 9000 IQ plays.
What if he's neither, but rather scum instead?
I'm gonna assume that you mean what if he's town?

If he's town, that's excellent. I have someone who is frank and says stuff in the super secret cool kids club.

Says stuff in this thread, while he's in the super secret cool kids club. Not necessarily says stuff in the cool kids club.
How about we quit wasting time on what will never happen?

Good. Good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6220 (isolation #667) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6218, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6215, Tayl0r Swift wrote:why was that discussion in this thread rather than in your PT?
There was nothing left to hide from anyone. I needed the public opinion and he reiterated the same argument, and Math backed him up (but I don't blame him because Math doesn't know "everything"). Titus started getting cold feet too because ddl was almost unanimous, so I figured maybe leaving ddl till later may backfire.
Lmao when did I claim to know everything?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6223 (isolation #668) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

^ Scum who knows Chemist flips town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6230 (isolation #669) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6227, superbowl9 wrote:Can you please fly to my residence and show me the screen with your wincon on it?? Not sure if i can trust you otherwise
Yeah :( That’s how it always is with me.

Not to be trusted til the flip :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6233 (isolation #670) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6232, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 6221, jjh927 wrote:At this stage, I think the scumteam is most likely to be DDL, Taylor, DS, and one of TGP and S_S.
Remember to rule of 3 this
At least someone sees my point of JJH scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6241 (isolation #671) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6235, superbowl9 wrote:Wow i thought I was alone in that SR
Nope been arguing with Mastina through Nero about it all game
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6249 (isolation #672) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6247, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6232, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 6221, jjh927 wrote:At this stage, I think the scumteam is most likely to be DDL, Taylor, DS, and one of TGP and S_S.
Remember to rule of 3 this
How do you rule of 3 something with 5 names in it
Rule of three says anytime scum list three or more people at least one is scum (little more complicated than that but close enough)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6273 (isolation #673) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

You make me so happy when you use poker analogies :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6277 (isolation #674) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6275, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 6273, MathBlade wrote:You make me so happy when you use poker analogies :)
JJh limped into a flop at SB and everyone here is thinking he's on aces....
I mean when you aren’t thinking about the rules of engagement and decide to play by your own setup spec and rules you’re gonna end up high on the hog.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6278 (isolation #675) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6276, Titus wrote:
In post 6255, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t think JJ is likely scum. Maybe they could be ascetic SK or something. But unless we get a bunch of double kills i wouldn’t worry about it.
SK is impossible.
We all know how much worth your setup spec has, sorry if that’s too blunt.

After all April can’t have been town right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6281 (isolation #676) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Smh Let’s just see what happens tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6287 (isolation #677) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6286, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6282, Almost50 wrote:Did I suggest that you did?
The scare quotes around "everything" imply that it's something that someone else said
Oh yay! More context fails /sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6307 (isolation #678) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: PeteVOTE:

Super Bowl and Norway was do you think about the cop info above?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6309 (isolation #679) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Pete

Sorry mobile
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6314 (isolation #680) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6308, Titus wrote:We know Pickaxe Pete will be the execution.

I still need to rework my notes as my solve wasn't perfect due to the last notifications present.

We know that scum shot DS and DS shot jjh. This is helpful as we know the second kills are coming from town universally, rather than just taking our word for it.

The second vig should shoot within the new pool of three, even if I disagree with the shot.
Let’s pretend your setup spec is correct. Key word pretend

Because we won’t entertain Vig hunting or correcting this assumption if wrong/right/tipsy turbo

Who would you shoot?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6328 (isolation #681) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6324, Titus wrote:
In post 6319, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6316, Titus wrote:
In post 6312, Morning Mage wrote:some kudos to DS - he didn't hit scum, but he did targets who would've been distracting during the day, good vigging I think.
Yes. DS may have not had the best reads, but his shots were still useful, which is why scum likely killed him.
i guess, although why didnt scum shoot in the mason-pool?
Because of questions like this.
Posts like Maths "pretend".
Paranoia from DS.
The masons disagree on who scum is now.
Shooting the vigilante.
Hey if scum don’t shoot in confTown that’s a win for us right? More conf townies?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6335 (isolation #682) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6330, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6328, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6312, Morning Mage wrote:some kudos to DS - he didn't hit scum, but he did targets who would've been distracting during the day, good vigging I think.
Yes. DS may have not had the best reads, but his shots were still useful, which is why scum likely killed him.
Paranoia from DS.
Shooting the vigilante.
Hey if scum don’t shoot in confTown that’s a win for us right? More conf townies?
Why do you sound so different now. I swear, it's like you're an different person from D2.
Uhm, I don’t know what you mean? *puzzled look* *looks at mirror* Yep still MathBlade.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6340 (isolation #683) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6337, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean you went from "these 3p masons will be the death of our society, we are all doomed" to: "Hey, these masons are pretty alright."
I actually switched yesterday if you take a look.

They weren’t being tyrants so I just figured Titus and Mastina were overeager.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6341 (isolation #684) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6339, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6334, Titus wrote:
In post 6332, Something_Smart wrote:Why does DS's flip imply an even-night vig
Town needs more killing roles in a large.
in a game with 7 conftown by day 2? :lol:
Titus is pretty bad with setup spec.

Let it go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6346 (isolation #685) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6338, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6328, MathBlade wrote:
Paranoia from DS.
Shooting the vigilante.
yeah exactly math. I know what you're saying Titus, but my point is that, if scum are really taking that line, it's really stupid. Even yesterday, at most it was only me and Math really pushing the questions, and I'm within the 7! As I say, *shrug*, we're going with it, as that's the consensus.
I mean some things look stupid that were smart.

Look at how many townies have died.

Never underestimate scum here.

This actually scares me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6350 (isolation #686) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

I mean eventually scum will have to kill the masons or be PoE’d out of existence. It’s a matter of when.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6353 (isolation #687) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6351, Morning Mage wrote:i mean masons will have a majority tomorrow, so it might already be too late.
That’s why I am worried.

Something has to be off mathematically.

Maybe scum shot DS because he was still pushing the mason claim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6356 (isolation #688) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6354, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6342, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 6329, Morning Mage wrote:I mean of those 3, it's clearly TGP first.
Now that we know there was 1/3 in the last batch, i think it’s likely that A50’s theory about scum choosing these cop pools is correct. Based on that we may not even want to shoot within the 3, since our poe has been narrowed outside it. Ofc we could be getting wifomed
erm, i think you'll find that was MY theory :facepalm:
Don’t worry I tend to like yalls theories better than the Titus’s hoods.

Y’all s makes sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6357 (isolation #689) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6355, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6353, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6351, Morning Mage wrote:i mean masons will have a majority tomorrow, so it might already be too late.
That’s why I am worried.

Something has to be off mathematically.

Maybe scum shot DS because he was still pushing the mason claim?
unlikely, they'd have shot Something Smart in that case.
DS was pushing pretty hard too. SS woulda been obvious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6358 (isolation #690) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nah I am just getting paranoid, right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6361 (isolation #691) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6359, Morning Mage wrote:you might be right but for the wrong reason lol
Elaborate?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6365 (isolation #692) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6364, Morning Mage wrote:also if scum has any compassion theyll kill me tonight before i get recruited to the other hood :lol:
Scum by definition are compassion less and pretty sure they don’t take orders from confTown. That’s be crazy. Lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6369 (isolation #693) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6368, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6365, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6364, Morning Mage wrote:also if scum has any compassion theyll kill me tonight before i get recruited to the other hood :lol:
Scum by definition are compassion less and pretty sure they don’t take orders from confTown. That’s be crazy. Lol
nah scum can be compassionate, and it wasn't an order, it was a humble request! :lol:
Seems odd you want to die?

*puzzled*

Hey even night vig theres a player who wants to die if you exist?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6373 (isolation #694) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6371, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6369, MathBlade wrote:
nah scum can be compassionate, and it wasn't an order, it was a humble request! :lol:

*puzzled*

are you really asking a town vig to shoot me, rather than within the potential scumpool? :eek:
I am confused I thought you were claiming you needed to die?

If not then the Vig needs to shoot in the scum pool.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6377 (isolation #695) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6374, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6373, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6371, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6369, MathBlade wrote:

*puzzled*

are you really asking a town vig to shoot me, rather than within the potential scumpool? :eek:
I am confused I thought you were claiming you needed to die?

If not then the Vig needs to shoot in the scum pool.
erm, i was more volunteering myself to eat the scum NK, as opposed to actively playing against my wincon.
Oh some games have really weird wincons

I have learned to never assume lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6378 (isolation #696) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6376, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6374, Morning Mage wrote:erm, i was more volunteering myself to eat the scum NK, as opposed to actively playing against my wincon.
Yeah good job, now scum will never shoot you. Ever.
Pretty much this yeah
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6386 (isolation #697) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6384, Morning Mage wrote:ok hero solve time:

Bell - TGP - Pickaxe Pete - Mathblade
Clearly such a hero solve.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6387 (isolation #698) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6385, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6382, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6380, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 968, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 804, Bell wrote:I can't argue with pickaxepete town atm.
Because why would I.
I'm town.
In post 805, Bell wrote:If you could not embarrass me by being actually scum Pete I would appreciate it.
These two posts don't track.

Prepare to be embarrassed because I'm town. Why do you want me to be scum?
Bell probably town based on this.
really?? i drew the opposite conclusion when I ISO'd Bell...
Yeah but you also think someone saying "honestly" is a scum tell.
Usually is about 50/50 or at the very least dread saying it
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6392 (isolation #699) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6389, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6386, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6384, Morning Mage wrote:ok hero solve time:

Bell - TGP - Pickaxe Pete - Mathblade
Clearly such a hero solve.
was i right?? :lol:
Dunno you’ll have to ask scum. That was sarcastic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6393 (isolation #700) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6390, Morning Mage wrote:ah well, if Norweg is just gonna be a jerk, who cares about his opinion!

VOTE: pickaxe pete
This guy cares about conf not Army’s opinion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6394 (isolation #701) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6375, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 784, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 703, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i feel like the potential benefit from a mastina scumflip today is massively outweighed by the drawbacks of flipping town!mastina, and in any case she seems to be making a concentrated effort to gamesolve, but i'm not sure if that's nai for her. VOTE: plusjoyed their entire push on mastina feels manufactured and and ping me as calling out something for which there is no reason to call out.
Town!mastina will be dead by day 3 or day 4. You should know that. No reason to wagon her. Bad post.
This kinda feels like it might be bussing.
+1 TGP has major scum equity.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6397 (isolation #702) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6396, Pickaxe Pete wrote:How you doin math?
Outed scum say wha?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6404 (isolation #703) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6402, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6398, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Norway, how's it going? How's them fjords?
Fjordy.
Hope Ukaota doesn’t show up tonight.

(It’s a Fjord reference)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6406 (isolation #704) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Okay in seriousness pretty sure we need to try to salvage what we can today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6414 (isolation #705) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6408, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6406, MathBlade wrote:Okay in seriousness pretty sure we need to try to salvage what we can today.
salvage? aint it a good day? confscum on a plate
We haven’t had a good day of town lead hunting all game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6417 (isolation #706) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6414, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6408, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6406, MathBlade wrote:Okay in seriousness pretty sure we need to try to salvage what we can today.
salvage? aint it a good day? confscum on a plate
We haven’t had a good day of town lead hunting all game.

Pedit I mean town town before Titus throws her complaint “But I’m town”
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6419 (isolation #707) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6409, Titus wrote:Math, I still want to see your VCA supposing the Alliance is all town.
Already told you VCA is useless without any town direction.

I’d be spewing bs into thread, kinda against my win con to spread bs like that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6420 (isolation #708) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6415, Bell wrote:Titus don't you have to be on wagon? Remember to vote.
You gonna do anything?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6433 (isolation #709) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then VCA would be worthless. @MM sometimes it’s not the best tool
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6456 (isolation #710) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6454, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6333, Titus wrote:
In post 6329, Morning Mage wrote:I mean of those 3, it's clearly TGP first.
I'm in favor of Tayl0r but I could just be jilted from last game. I need to run the data.
Oh, no. You beat me to that too. So, what should I do now
to keep the hoods sporadic
?

Oh, YES! FoS someone OUTSIDE those 3. Chemist is Scum. GOOD IDEA me. :P
This may be weird but I don’t think Chemist is scum.

I don’t see scum shoot DS in a Chemist scum world.

Scum would need an invest that lets them find DS.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6473 (isolation #711) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

So I take it everyone has decided fuck hunting and I am the only one trying?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6482 (isolation #712) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Is it bad I can’t tell the MM heads apart and just think of them as one person?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6497 (isolation #713) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6494, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6490, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4996, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 4995, Pickaxe Pete wrote:This slipped right by me. I'm not necessarily town reading MM either but for the mason group.
Actually, one in each group makes sense.
This explains why scum don't shoot in mason groups. They really wanna sell us on this: "one scum in each of the groups" narrative.
if true, that suggests scum collectively are really not paying attention to the claims.
Would match the inactive/ineffective scum d1 theory I had.

Maybe we’re just assuming scum are good? When we shouldn’t be?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6508 (isolation #714) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6504, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6502, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6474, Bell wrote:Taylor is always scum even when she isn't.

Every post looks like sarcasm, irony or like there's some insular or self-aware joke involved. Even her questions read like this to me.

Also, no, not really I think it's extremely weird that scum aren;t killing in the society.
I mean A50 NK wifom given his statements I can buy and maybe they investigated diamond. But I don't know how the scum team expects to survive when the elimination pool is this narrow.
well this post proves that you get me, but it doesnt prove anything about your ability to sort me.
bell can't read you, she wish she knew what's going through your mind... :lol:
I do too.

I keep thinking she scum claims when I read her posts.

Then I have to remember she’s sarcastic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6511 (isolation #715) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6507, Almost50 wrote:Mechanically, the Masons (Myself, sb & MM) should now be confirmed to EVERYONE.

To the other hood, we've had a scum flip, we have one outed scum, and we have a pool of three than contains at least one scum, which leaves only 3 scum at max to be found according to their mod-provided info.

To everyone else, they either believe the Society (and their mod-provided info) = same as above, or they still doubt them, and if they assume they're still lying then we can't be scum either because that would be too many scums in the game.

I know I could've phrased it a hell lot better, but I'm out of focus right now, so that's all you'll get from me at this time.
I figure you’re more like Switzerland.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6517 (isolation #716) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6513, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6507, Almost50 wrote:Mechanically, the Masons (Myself, sb & MM) should now be confirmed to EVERYONE.

To the other hood, we've had a scum flip, we have one outed scum, and we have a pool of three than contains at least one scum, which leaves only 3 scum at max to be found according to their mod-provided info.

To everyone else, they either believe the Society (and their mod-provided info) = same as above, or they still doubt them, and if they assume they're still lying then we can't be scum either because that would be too many scums in the game.

I know I could've phrased it a hell lot better, but I'm out of focus right now, so that's all you'll get from me at this time.
that's actually helpful - i guess we are proper mech conftown now thanks to the other hood.
I hereby deem your hood the Switzerland of the game.

If anyone touches you you’ll have a sad Mathy :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6526 (isolation #717) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6524, Tayl0r Swift wrote:the society could be town that is wrongly trusting the other hood right? isnt that a possibility?
I mean it’s possible...

Just like gravity could reverse itself just on pigs and pigs fly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6535 (isolation #718) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6532, Tayl0r Swift wrote:WHAT IS YOUR WINCON
Apparently to take my cheese and claim it as their own.

Like their story has so many holes but I still buy it and trust it.

And it tastes good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6548 (isolation #719) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6545, Morning Mage wrote:is there any way after this interaction that Bell could EVER be town? :lol:
He is pushing my Swiss cheese.

Maybe it’s really just Bell SS TGP?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6565 (isolation #720) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6563, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6558, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6556, Bell wrote:Yes, but the way you were wording it was outright confusing to me. Because I thought you were all town and that the society wasn’t but then you said you thought they said they were confirmed the same alignment to them too. Which confused me.
Now you're confusing me too. What are you talking about?
everyone's confused. but she's just scum trying to work out what the hell is going on, now they are basically in a position where they can't make any wrong moves.
I think I am confused because there’s too many and too few scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6567 (isolation #721) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like my brain hurts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6570 (isolation #722) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6569, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6550, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok i don't really like Bell acting like one of the hoods are fine but raising suspicion about the other.
Except that one of the hoods is fine and the other may not be.
Talk it out I gotta work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6583 (isolation #723) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6577, Titus wrote:Too bad drunk Titus can't come out.
Drunk Titus would at least make some sense.

This thread I feel like took a turn to wtf ville
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6584 (isolation #724) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6578, mastina wrote:
In post 6301, schadd_ wrote:at least one of the following players is in
King Doris Donatello's Army
:
  • shellyc
  • Tayl0r Swift
  • TheGoldenParadox
Honestly I could see this as 1, 2, or even all 3, really.

Also, I hope this is not a lolhammer, but:
VOTE: Pickaxe Pete
Confscum is confscum.

Today's a good day for discussing who the scum are, but I want to actually place my vote on who we'll be removing today.
Mastina are you town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6588 (isolation #725) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6585, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6571, Bell wrote:But suffice to say my understanding was that town+ all confirmed, society not but they’re assuming or they are.

Then MM said that Titus, mastina and Nero were all confirmed to each other.
They say they are all confirmed to be the same alignment.
Ergo= From THEIR point of view they have no traitors/no scum in their group.
But from our perspective we don't know anything about what's actually going on in their group as we only have their words to go from.
So they all have same allignment and wincon but we don't know for sure what they are, although they state they are townsiding and seem to be doing so. And they are most likely not a part of Gamma's army group.
So they’re town cool. I think? *confused like it’s 2010*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6593 (isolation #726) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6592, mastina wrote:
In post 6344, Morning Mage wrote:mastina hasn't been particularly scummy in this game - she's been exactly like her town-self, aside from being a lot less active.
I'm being my normal active self, but being a lot less controlling, for good reason; I fucked up on April and was a PP defender until last night, sooooooo.

I don't trust myself to lead the town, so I'm trying to be a bit more passive/supportive.

On that note I did have a theorycrafting wheel start spinning in my head but I need to catch up and give it time to sit to get the gear really turning.
I feel like all these hoods are a race to the bottom tbh.

Did you guys get a power or any weird machination to share?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6597 (isolation #727) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6595, mastina wrote:
In post 6345, Morning Mage wrote:and how do you know what roles scum have?
For the record, someone suggested there was a scum rolecop either on D2 or D3, but I don't remember who.

Scum shooting DS who if he 'crumbed nobody in the 7 thought to point these crumbs out and thus likely didn't see them meaning they probably weren't there, seems to support the rolecop theory, because if the collective town didn't figure out he was the vig, how would the scum have figured it out with such confidence as to shoot an unconfirmed player? Ergo, that player was probably correct.
Then this confirms Chemist as town probably
And so far I have only been wrong on Jjh

Cries in sads
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6613 (isolation #728) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am legit confused.

Like what is this game?

I feel drunk yet just clocked out from work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6628 (isolation #729) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6625, mastina wrote:
In post 6451, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
wait youre saying we should kill in the masons? arent you a mason?
I mean there's definitely a faction that needs to kill the masons... :P

(I so wanna call this a scumslip, just 'cuz.)
I mean are you like sure?

If there is they’ve been doing a piss poor job at killing any claimed masons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6633 (isolation #730) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6630, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6627, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6623, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tayl0r are you gonna post or just quote my ingenious.
ive been shitposting hard for the past hour or so
i feel like everyone has been shitposting for pretty much the last 200 pages. :lol:
I feel like that too :( Except I haven’t been :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6645 (isolation #731) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6641, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6633, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6623, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tayl0r are you gonna post or just quote my ingenious.
i feel like everyone has been shitposting for pretty much the last 200 pages. :lol:
is it wrong that I'm getting "defeated scum" vibes from you today?
Yes.

If I was scum I would be laughing at all the shit posting burying actual attempts at play.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6647 (isolation #732) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6644, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6600, schadd_ wrote:Pickaxe Pete (5): MathBlade, Morning Mage, Titus, TheGoldenParadox, mastina
@Math
@MM
@TGP

If you could unvote I'd much appreciate it. You could revote at will after Nero has voted. Thank you.
VOTE: Unvote

As my king wishes
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6656 (isolation #733) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6648, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6645, MathBlade wrote:
Yes.

If I was scum I would be laughing at all the shit posting burying actual attempts at play.
i dunno, i think if you were scum you'd be disappointed at having put in proper effort only to be let down by crappy teammates and a seemingly unbalanced setup.
Nah. I have broken the setup ages ago tbh.

Just no one would believe me if I said what it was and would be antitown to share sooooo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6667 (isolation #734) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6664, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6656, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6648, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6645, MathBlade wrote:
Yes.

i dunno, i think if you were scum you'd be disappointed at having put in proper effort only to be let down by crappy teammates and a seemingly unbalanced setup.
Nah. I have broken the setup ages ago tbh.

Just no one would believe me if I said what it was and would be antitown to share sooooo.
i'm listening dude

Not yet. Trust me. I got you fam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6673 (isolation #735) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6672, Bell wrote:If you broke the game why do you want me to help you solve rn math?
Because I understand HOW it’s balanced doesn’t mean I know WHO goes where
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6680 (isolation #736) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6677, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6665, Tayl0r Swift wrote:now who's overdoing it
Yes you did quite brilliantly my lord.

You have shitposted brilliantly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6692 (isolation #737) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6687, mastina wrote:
In post 6646, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6642, mastina wrote:
In post 6471, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Words on a screen can be more meaningful than you realize.
^
There's a damn good reason site staff will ban for ableism, racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, and other forms of bigotry, from bigots who post words on a screen. The words on the screen carry meaning that can and will hurt.
...are you suggesting that i am a bigot? :eek:
Nah, just making a generic point (wasn't directed at you, was more just of an 'in-general' sort of thing); words carry meaning in that they can be loaded with harmful hurtful bigotry, so it's best to be aware that they do indeed carry meaning. The age-old statement of "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me", as it turns out, isn't actually true because words
can
hurt people.

But this is probably a topic better suited for a GD/Speakeasy thread rather than a talking point in a mafia game.
Please. Some of these posts tangentially hurt me and I wanna wrap you up in a feels blanket and go it’s fine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6699 (isolation #738) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6697, mastina wrote:
In post 6658, Bell wrote:Oh, so none of you can be scum unless all of you are scum is what you’re saying?
Correct.

And since none of us are scum and scum refuse to kill us...well. Their funeral. Quite literally. :P

They've nobody to blame for being poe'd but themselves for leaving the townbloc untouched.
Agreed.

I guess they expected me and Titus to rip into each other for about our 4.5 day average (hyperbole joke)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6704 (isolation #739) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6703, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6701, Bell wrote:this game’s a lot closer to being solved and almost inescapably solved?

Shouldn’t the scum team concede?
Can they even win anymore?
they can't win, yes they should definitely concede
Scum should clearly concede why haven’t they?

What is up with their scum kills?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6707 (isolation #740) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Clearly there’s something worth investigating imho because IF my theory is right something will happen tonight.

Huge if.

Watch me die

Fuck
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6710 (isolation #741) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6705, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6704, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6703, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6701, Bell wrote:this game’s a lot closer to being solved and almost inescapably solved?

Shouldn’t the scum team concede?
Can they even win anymore?
they can't win, yes they should definitely concede
Scum should clearly concede why haven’t they?

What is up with their scum kills?
skills? or did you mean kills? :D
Sure let’s go with both. Whatever floats your three person boat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6720 (isolation #742) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6712, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6707, MathBlade wrote:Clearly there’s something worth investigating imho because IF my theory is right something will happen tonight.

Huge if.

Watch me die

Fuck
hmm you promised me it would be ok fam
It’ll be okay for you always <3

But for me....

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my non shot posting
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no, I've said too much
I haven't said enough
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6730 (isolation #743) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6726, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6720, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6712, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6707, MathBlade wrote:Clearly there’s something worth investigating imho because IF my theory is right something will happen tonight.

Huge if.

Watch me die

Fuck
hmm you promised me it would be ok fam
It’ll be okay for you always <3

But for me....

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my non shot posting
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no, I've said too much
I haven't said enough
excellent, give me some more to work with
You’re good if I die fam.

Looking back it’s unlikely.

But if I do you’re gold.

If not, stick with me. <3
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6731 (isolation #744) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh no. I killed the thread again. It died a horrible death.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6734 (isolation #745) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6416, Titus wrote:VOTE: PP
This is a vote for Pete so I can vote Pete now yeah?

Titus hood has their wincon all set up?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6735 (isolation #746) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Pete

Someone will tell me if I am wrong
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6740 (isolation #747) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6736, Nero Cain wrote:let math vote Pete but, he needs all the town cred he can get.
Why thank you Mr. scummy mcscum butt (joke)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6742 (isolation #748) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6741, Morning Mage wrote:harsh words!
I know. So harsh.

Almost like I think he’s not scum or something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6746 (isolation #749) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6745, Nero Cain wrote:only 5 unclaimed...should we massclaim?
Critical Role time!

Nope. No where near lylo.

Stop being scummy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6747 (isolation #750) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I mean elo sorry*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6774 (isolation #751) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6771, Bell wrote:Who's the 6th confirmed townie.
I feel like scum for asking this.
But I expect to be getting' some shit.
Titus,Nero,A50’s hood, Norway are all confirmed not Army.

VOTE: Shellyc

I wholeheartedly agree. Shelly imho scumslipped hard eod.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6776 (isolation #752) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6766, Bell wrote:Repeating:
Town+
: A50, SB, MM.

Town:
Norwe:
Bell.

Achieved win condition:
Titus, Nerocain. Mastina. Town siding.

Why no announcement?
They said earlier that they had to win with town and do that iirc.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6779 (isolation #753) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6777, Bell wrote:I'm on a quest to be able to Read shellyC and I did not see her scum game. This game.
._.
I guess she was salty at the set up.

@Pedit; Oh, okay Math.
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6780 (isolation #754) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6777, Bell wrote:I'm on a quest to be able to Read shellyC and I did not see her scum game. This game.
._.
I guess she was salty at the set up.

@Pedit; Oh, okay Math.
Makes sense. I can deffo see that based on EoD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6782 (isolation #755) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That’s when scum bite you. Be careful.

Don’t get too eager and too far ahead. One day at a time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6789 (isolation #756) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will have to do some double checking later if one of my theories holds but at first glance TGP’s math seems right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6791 (isolation #757) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much if a few things are X then I agree with TGP
If they are Y I don’t. So I can’t say without maths.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6792 (isolation #758) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6790, Bell wrote:If it's scum controlled they clearly are forced to not repeat the same 3 names or there are additional rules.
Trying to guess the mod or guess scum is bad before a flip.

Just take it one day at a time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6794 (isolation #759) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6793, Bell wrote:Okay math,
Imo, It's shelly, DiamondC and I dunno who the other one is.
They both sound salty about the set up.
*facepalm* pretty sure diamond isn’t scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6797 (isolation #760) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lmfao. I don’t know if you’re caught or that’s the biggest townslip. Leaning latter.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6804 (isolation #761) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6758, shellyc wrote:doesnt matter if lolhammer scumpool is too small this is solved i trust the hoods
Here this post.

Shelly says the scum pool is too small afterward.

Between that and how fast the posts were from her and Pete it reeks of a quick end of day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6809 (isolation #762) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6807, Nero Cain wrote:Titus is very racist. She called Math a town beard. That term is very offensive to my glorious neckbeard.
Hahahaha that’s not racist. That’s just typical Titus.

I would be worried if she thought I was good town.

Oh and Nero where is Shelly then if she is town?

This is her usual posting time and crickets.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6811 (isolation #763) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6810, Nero Cain wrote:Well, the day just started and its ???? time in asia so....
Iso her like I did.

This is her normal time to be online.

And Asia doesn’t celebrate Halloween I don’t think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6812 (isolation #764) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think whoever did the pairings if town did a good job and if scum did a shit job.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6815 (isolation #765) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6813, Nero Cain wrote: was a joke so I dunno why you are acting like it wasn't
Because my joke detector is broken and I will always defend my sister from attacks on her character as a person.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6816 (isolation #766) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6814, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6809, MathBlade wrote:Oh and Nero where is Shelly then if she is town?
but this line is pretty dumb and manipulative.
?? I don’t see how either one applies.

Do go on.

She’s not online after day open turns on her. That’s a very typical “Ahhh what do I do?” Scum response
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6818 (isolation #767) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6817, Nero Cain wrote:but Bell got that it was a joke.
Bell isn’t an Aspie like me.

I will always err on the side of defending my sister.

If it’s a joke make it funny next time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6821 (isolation #768) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6819, Nero Cain wrote:you honestly thought I thought your sister was racist b/c she's she called you a town beard? lol I don't really buy that
Too bad. I don’t care what you buy. I would rather make sure to heal any issues than accidentally leave you with the impression my sister is bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6824 (isolation #769) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can we like not spam the thread please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6829 (isolation #770) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6825, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness, I did come away with the idea that scum are in chemist, shelly, bell and S_S but Math hard pushing a shelly elimination is kinda yucky.
(In the tone of a seven year old)
Nuh uh your play is icky. Not Townie at all Mr. 3P. What are you gonna do for that sick burn? *Tssss*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6830 (isolation #771) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6827, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6824, MathBlade wrote:Can we like not spam the thread please?
has nearly 800 posts. Tells
ME
not to spam.
Yes. I can rapidly post and have it not be spam.

You however lack the skills.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6835 (isolation #772) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6828, shellyc wrote:im town

as i said its TGP/S_S/Taylor

chemist takes over if one of this is wrong
unless this is setting up a chainlynch on TGP and TGP is town (I don't see that yet) and its S_S/taylor/chemist
How did you get there? Let me pretend you’re town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6843 (isolation #773) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6837, Nero Cain wrote:math why do you think a mason died over you?
Because I am math.

I don’t get shot ever.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6845 (isolation #774) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Plus mason and like numbers lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6848 (isolation #775) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6840, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE:
Tayl0r Swift
Random Nero be random?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6853 (isolation #776) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6850, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6843, MathBlade wrote:Because I am math.

I don’t get shot ever.
I think you can understand my skepticism
Expect, yes. Understand no.

There’s 3-6 conf town and you’re wondering why a not conf town didn’t get shot?

There are certain things that shouldn’t be pushed. If scum are dumb ffs let scum be dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6854 (isolation #777) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6852, Nero Cain wrote:I could imagine a scenario where Bell and Math hard bus their scum buddy. Thus Sheely is right that she's being pushed by scum.

Math being so confident and trying to rush is pretty bad and Bell mocking her is equally bad.
1) Him
2) no. I get you know I am good scum. But not even I would be that brazen.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6856 (isolation #778) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I can also imagine a scenario where Nero wakes up and stops being annoying.

I don’t think it’s going to happen lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6864 (isolation #779) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6861, Nero Cain wrote:I called Shelly her. Stop trying to gain sympathy by falsy claiming that im misgendering you.
Sorry I misread it’s midnight
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6873 (isolation #780) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6867, shellyc wrote:lets get confscum TGP first ok nero?

we can get 3 scumflips in a row that way
Again, please don’t think about this like that.

Chaining lynches is almost certainly bad.

I think you and TGP are both scum and could go for either.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6876 (isolation #781) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6875, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6873, MathBlade wrote:Chaining lynches is almost certainly bad.
says the person that
did
want to chain lynch jjh, ddl and PP. So why don't you want to chain lynch this group?
Uhm no? I wanted to restrict focus in those three and if we fucked up then continue on.

Huge difference.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6881 (isolation #782) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6879, Bell wrote:Eliminate, lunch, space, end, assassinate.

Cmon' the mods nice nough to mod for us. Least we can do is respect his wishes.
In post 6878, shellyc wrote:math vote tgp then

if ur confident about tgp scum why are you pushing my slot first instead of tgp? and calling tgp scum without effort to push there at all?
Because you’re imho the most likely.
If TGP gets more people I would hop over no problem.

Sorry my bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6885 (isolation #783) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6762, schadd_ wrote:
mastina was Destructed in the night! she was a
Tracker Appointer* from the Henry P. Jurgenssen Society.

at least one of the following players is in
King Doris Donatello's Army
:
  • Chemist1422
  • shellyc
  • TheGoldenParadox
*once, at night, is able to make a certain player a full tracker in addition to their other abilities

I am just gonna sit down somewhere that isn’t this ridiculousness.

Good night
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7021 (isolation #784) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6921, Nero Cain wrote:blame Titus.

Its not all bad, I mean we may miss our wincon but at least town will win so...
I will
NEVER
vote Taylor here because of this post.

Nero claimed 3P siding town. This reads to me like Nero’s hood is full of BS.

I cannot and will not believe that Nero is gamethrowing his own wincon so then the only option I have is Taylor is lock town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7026 (isolation #785) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nero said he doesn’t care about his wincon.

This means he is 100% gamethrowing here.

Nero claimed 3P townsiding.

If gamethrowing he is scumsiding.

This means Taylor has to be town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7029 (isolation #786) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7024, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Where's the logic in: "I suspect a 3P wanting to eliminate X, therefore X is absolutely 100% TOWN and never scum"
That really doesn't make sense.
If this was a regular push I 100% agree.

But Nero said he may lose (means he doesn’t give a shit about his wincon) therefore he is blatantly scum siding/game throwing. I will never help someone do that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7032 (isolation #787) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t respond to someone saying they’ve given up on winning either. Y’all are a ton of sheep not even reading posts anymore. That’s painfully obvious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7033 (isolation #788) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7031, Bell wrote:Instead of doing this, why not ask him to clarify what he meant by what he said?
There is nothing to clarify imho. I quoted it and I read it.

I do not see any other way to interpret it.

He is welcome to give his own.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7036 (isolation #789) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6968, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Might as well just say it at this point.
Any of our recruited members have the ability to suicide without ending the day by bolding it in the hood PT. We recruited Tayl0r explicitly for this purpose as we were planning on using this ability to lower the PoE faster without letting scum nightkill conf!town. But Taylor is refusing to comply.
You mean Taylor doesn’t want to die despite your hood’s reads being shit all game?

This game is practically a lock for us if we just go through the eliminations and down the PoE and now the Titus hood says “Hey if you don’t want to Suicide which would be antiwincon you’re scum”

I swear I am reading the most stupid shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7037 (isolation #790) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like you’re wagoning someone for not dying to reduce PoE when literally any Townie dying reduces PoE sure. But it also gives scum a chance to fuckin win.

This game should be on damn lock. I do not follow what the fuck the hood is doing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7041 (isolation #791) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7038, Bell wrote:....
They're accelerating the game that from my perspective can only really be a good thing.
She can also control who she blows up on, so they're giving her the option to pick whoever she wants.
If she's scum she should just explode on one of the town or whatever.
If she's town, she's got pretty good shot of just hitting scum.
That’s literally not what Norway’s post says.

It says she just dies. Nothing about a Vig.

No one ever just “suicides”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7042 (isolation #792) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7040, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7036, MathBlade wrote:This game is practically a lock for us if we just go through the eliminations and down the PoE
And how is this not exactly what we are doing?
Because the game is on lock if it’s lynch,kill,lynch,kill

It is not on lock if random townies die all over the place giving scum a second kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7046 (isolation #793) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7044, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And your shit theory of "Nero wanted Taylor to die all along" is a lie because Nero didn't even really care about which player was hooded and actually said they'd be fine not recruiting anyone at all.
Do you mean which Townie got hooded?

Because that’s exactly what that sounds like.

Then he has to follow up Titus’s bs because I would smell Titus lying a mile away?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7049 (isolation #794) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7047, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7041, MathBlade wrote: It says she just dies. Nothing about a Vig.

No one ever just “suicides”.
She dies and the day doesn't end. We can either eliminate two suspicious slots in a row or confirm that Tayl0r is scum.
Lol that’s so antitown it’s not even funny. Think about it from the other side. No one ever suicides because it gives scum a second free kill out of that and a chance to escape their doom. Sure if the hood is townsiding which I doubt it reduces THEIR PoE.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7050 (isolation #795) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7048, Bell wrote:It's literally never in your interest to suicide.
I don't think the information trade was worth it.
But I mean, I don't really care.
This. 100% this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7051 (isolation #796) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re thinking your hood’s plan is amazing who would resist?

That has been the thinking the entire fuckin game.

I resisted April lynch therefore scum.
Diamond Sentinel resisted therefore scum.
Taylor resists suiciding for no return therefore scum.

How about your hood pulls it’s head out of its own butt and actually tries to put itself in another person’s shoes rather than being the holiest of holy?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7053 (isolation #797) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

They’re 3P NOT TOWN.

This to me reads like their wincon was a bunch of malarkey and they just have to survive until the end of the game, are pissed off they accidentally townsided too hard and are trying to eliminate town.

Occam’s razor. Simplest answer is most likely the right one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7055 (isolation #798) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now if you gave someone a Vig when they suicided I could see that maaaaaybe being okay but risky AF. As it stands this Suicide is -EV. No one town or scum ever takes you up on that plan. Scumreading them for that is rather stupid at best, malicious at worst and I am really really struggling as to how this is just stupid and if I have to struggle that much the right answer is maliciousness.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7057 (isolation #799) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7054, Titus wrote:
In post 7053, MathBlade wrote:They’re 3P NOT TOWN.

This to me reads like their wincon was a bunch of malarkey and they just have to survive until the end of the game, are pissed off they accidentally townsided too hard and are trying to eliminate town.

Occam’s razor. Simplest answer is most likely the right one.
If we have to survive until the end of the game, and town is winning, it makes sense to continue to townside.

Townsiding is getting two executes per day.

That's why Taylor must suicide or be executed.

That’s literally scum siding.

Scum for all intents and purposes cannot win if we lynch kill lynch kill.

Forcing suicides gives lynch two kill.

Scum can win there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”