deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (isolation #400) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2416, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2317, deleuzional wrote:I am close to 100% that if I had control of the next 3 flips we would hit scum
oh wow if you could kill 6 people you almost guarantee that you kill one bad guy? yeah lol that doesnt come from town.
literally ignoring the context this post was made in but well done!

you're so good Taylor, wow, wish I could be good like you
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (isolation #401) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2441, shellyc wrote:i think the scumcase on me is just "shelly isn't out of scumrange/hasnt townspewed/towntelled" when I arguably get townread more as scum vs. as town.

correct me if I'm wrong
no it's that every other pair has at least one person who is fairly towny

you have neither, and I don't ever want your pair endgaming

this isn't hard to understand

Isis-beeboy -- isis is conf
Taylor-bell -- Taylor is town
Maria-bulge -- Maria is town
oka-fire -- oka is town
dunn-akarin -- dunn is town
hectic-shelly -- neither is town
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (isolation #402) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2486, MariaR wrote:If Oka is town I'm sending that pair to end game and probably leaving so Oka loses all cred and isn't allowed to make any more anti town awful reads this game tbh.
do you think fire is town then?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (isolation #403) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I guess I'll reread it

I didn't feel like he'd done anything that stood out to me still

what was townie about it
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (isolation #404) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2525, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2520, deleuzional wrote:
In post 2416, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2317, deleuzional wrote:I am close to 100% that if I had control of the next 3 flips we would hit scum
oh wow if you could kill 6 people you almost guarantee that you kill one bad guy? yeah lol that doesnt come from town.
literally ignoring the context this post was made in but well done!

you're so good Taylor, wow, wish I could be good like you
assuming taylor is town is a mistake tho. Why u keep making this mistake
bc she was very townie D1 and is intentionally antagonising me and testing the limits of that TR which frankly isn't something I think scum!Taylor chooses to do
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #405) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by deleuzional »

but is quite plausibly something town!Taylor does while being dumb and thinking her solve or her read on me is in any way definable as 'good'
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (isolation #406) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by deleuzional »

those reasons don't just disappear
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (isolation #407) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by deleuzional »

like if someone towntells in a way I think is unlikely to ever be scum and then totally disappears they're still overwhelmingly town

if Taylor towntells really really strongly in pre-dance and then comes and says a load of dumbass shit in first dance that doesn't make her less town, just makes her substantially more irritating and anti-town
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (isolation #408) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2531, Firebringer wrote:your mother and i are both very disappointed in u. Pls go to ur room.
is my room the scum PT or my lover's PT?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (isolation #409) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I'm already in my RL room
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (isolation #410) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:56 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2537, shellyc wrote:you have a consistent TR on them that hasn't been fleshed out
...yep!
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (isolation #411) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:01 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2539, shellyc wrote:well would you like to explain it so its not a mystery?
...nope!
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (isolation #412) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:20 am

Post by deleuzional »

So anyway, I’m townreading my partner because of PT posting
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #413) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:00 am

Post by deleuzional »

VOTE: beeboy
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #414) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:04 am

Post by deleuzional »

Oh I’m sorry, I just assumed from your last vote that we were doing trollvotes instead of actually playing seriously
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (isolation #415) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:14 am

Post by deleuzional »

Sure, it should be shelly-hectic bc ydrasse and I should endgame
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (isolation #416) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:15 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2593, Isis wrote: and are scumposts and leuz is probably misreading his partner
Why are they scumposts bc I’m p sure I’m not misreading her
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (isolation #417) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:30 am

Post by deleuzional »

I just made coffee with some 14€ (I guess like 16 USD?) beans that I ground at home with my aeropress and it’s honestly pretty mindblowingly good

I didn’t actually mean to buy coffee this nice, I just picked the one I wanted and assumed it would be like an upper limit of 8€ lmao
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (isolation #418) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:32 am

Post by deleuzional »

Tell you what, we can do me and ydrasse today so long as every player who votes us is willing to make the following statement:

“If I am town this game, I hereby admit that I am absolutely terrible at reading mena and/or ydrasse, and have no idea how to do so. If, after this game and their townflips, I ever push them again in any future game with one of the other or both, I am just claiming scum, because with this vote I am demonstrating that I have no actual grounds for voting them based on my ‘reads’.”
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2605 (isolation #419) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:34 am

Post by deleuzional »

@isis

Complete with hipster for the demonstration

It’s like a plastic model which lets you brew quickly and dispose of the grounds really easily afterwards
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2606 (isolation #420) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:35 am

Post by deleuzional »

But also gives you excellent taste and a medium strength brew level (takes a little getting used to if you normally have filter or cafetiere, but it’s worth it for the improved flavour profile once you are used to it)
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (isolation #421) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:35 am

Post by deleuzional »

Would recommend trying it in a hipster coffee shop before buying tho, for sure
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (isolation #422) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:36 am

Post by deleuzional »

I think the next one I wanna get is a chemex and then long term plan would be having a small but industrial espresso machine and industrial grinder
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #423) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:38 am

Post by deleuzional »

It’s okay dunn, you don’t have to make the claim verbally, you’re making it with your vote, and if you ever vote me or ydra again in another game I will cite these posts

I got a long memory like an elephant

I will probably townsplain ydrasse if she doesn’t come and do it herself, but not while I’m enjoying my
afternoon
morning coffee
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #424) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:41 am

Post by deleuzional »

I’m not sure if I’m able to make the PT case entirely tho, because some of the reasons I TR her are not like explicitly read related but more based on the conversations we’re having in there and which are broadly speaking personal

Basically I feel the same way she does — it would be kinda fucked if she’s said some of the things she’s said if she were scum, so I’m just trying to not get paranoid about how much ydrasse believes in the “mafia is a game of deception so you can say anything” philosophy or not
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (isolation #425) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:42 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2608, Isis wrote:I know the taste can be a lot better with fancy coffeemakers so maybe I should be notLazy
If you’ve got the wallah invest in an industrial one
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (isolation #426) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:48 am

Post by deleuzional »

That’s not why it’s dumb

It’s dumb because I’m really obvtown and have been for ages and you should trust me on this, especially when you’re talking about who to vote in a dichotomy of me-ydra (where I’m obvtown and saying that ydra has done things that make her endgame worthy) and hectic-shelly (who are both null-to-scum, neither one has towntold)
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (isolation #427) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:57 am

Post by deleuzional »

I drink my coffee black unless I’m in an actual coffeeshop in which case I might get a flat white or cappuccino with normal milk, but no chocolate on the cappuccino unless I’m sad
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (isolation #428) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:01 am

Post by deleuzional »

Isis, if I do get elimmed today can you like, issue an IC decree that I get to choose the next sequence of leaves
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (isolation #429) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:02 am

Post by deleuzional »

If we do me-ydra today, the sequence is:

Hectic-shelly -> oka-fire -> dunn-akarin -> maria-bulge/beeboy-isis -> Taylor-bell
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (isolation #430) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:05 am

Post by deleuzional »

Ydrasse is green and we should do shelly-hectic first
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (isolation #431) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:30 am

Post by deleuzional »

Dunn, why is ydrasse more likely to be scum than any of (fire, hectic, shelly)?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (isolation #432) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:31 am

Post by deleuzional »

Or maybe (fire, bulge) actually?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #433) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:33 am

Post by deleuzional »

Isis, you’re familiar with hectic and Shelly— do either of them actually seem very interested in playing this game?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (isolation #434) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:33 am

Post by deleuzional »

Neither of them is going to obvtown this game

Neither of them is ever going to get to a position where they’re a good endgame pair

We should eliminate them now
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2632 (isolation #435) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:37 am

Post by deleuzional »

I don’t think so? I thought I saw her make a post about how she’s been hitting nothing but town recently and didn’t seem made about it
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #436) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:37 am

Post by deleuzional »

O shit I really hope that wasn’t from an ongoing lmao
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2634 (isolation #437) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:37 am

Post by deleuzional »

Let’s say it was in death curse
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (isolation #438) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:41 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 1949, shellyc wrote:
In post 1945, Tayl0r Swift wrote:well for one thing its shelly.
hi taylor

I'm pretty sure there's a site clause making me roll town every game ever since mafiascum thought the RNG gods were unfair during my early days
Nvm, it was this game, we’re good

Anyway, saying “the RNG gods were unfair” doesn’t really have the ring of “I have a preference for scum”’imo
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (isolation #439) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:41 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2635, Isis wrote:I'm paranoid no one is really defending sheltic, but I guess no one is really defending Ydrazional either aside from leuz rabidly defending the pair.
Scum probably aren’t going to defend in this setup anywau
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2639 (isolation #440) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:41 am

Post by deleuzional »

This is a very bus-optimised setup
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2642 (isolation #441) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:51 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2640, Isis wrote:so shelly is bussing you?
I can roll with that.
I have no idea what shelly is doing she’s just not that townie and neither is her partner
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2643 (isolation #442) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:51 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2641, Isis wrote:leuz do you think you can convince
me
that bussing during dance1 of this setup is strong?
me
?
me?
Yeah

I’d bus here if I were scum, why wouldn’t you? This is like the perfect setup to bus in
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (isolation #443) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:52 am

Post by deleuzional »

Like, I know we disagree basically all the time in almost every game ever, but I’m struggling to see how you *don’t* think bussing is optimal play here
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2646 (isolation #444) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:54 am

Post by deleuzional »

O right lmao
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (isolation #445) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:54 am

Post by deleuzional »

I haven’t actually read starry night, but I was hoping that my feigned familiarity would throw people of the scent of me being, well, me
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (isolation #446) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:55 am

Post by deleuzional »

The fact I’m outed is also, when you think about it, an incredibly strong reason for me to be town, as if you needed more reasons
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (isolation #447) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:00 am

Post by deleuzional »

I think I should be but whatever

Can we not just flip the deeply underwhelming hectic-shelly couplet instead? (And you yourself have said this is the better way to play this setup!)

Or alternatively, if you wanna flip a slot where you think one is scum despite the other being town, why not fire-oka?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (isolation #448) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:01 am

Post by deleuzional »

Can you not maybe just trust me on my partner read? Given that you think I’m town and I’m telling you VERY loudly that I think she’s town
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #449) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:06 am

Post by deleuzional »

It’s probably good you rolled IC and not me actually bc I think I would have insisted you die and I appreciate that you are at least talking to me

However, just screaming isn’t good enough, can u actually change your vote and start telling other people (such as your PT lapdog) to vote hectic-shelly

Also, you never said if I answered correctly on the coffee question
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (isolation #450) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:07 am

Post by deleuzional »

I’m standing by hectic-shelly is the best flip if you want a pair where either/both could be scum

Fire-oka is best if you want the most likely pair to contain /a/ scum
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (isolation #451) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:08 am

Post by deleuzional »

@maria when you get here next can you please tell isis how much fire looks like scum!fire from JK9++ on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is not at all and 10 is literally their ISOs are identical
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (isolation #452) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:10 am

Post by deleuzional »

Tbf ive literally wolfread you when you were playing in the same slot as me and i knew it was town
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #453) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:14 am

Post by deleuzional »

Have I ever not wolfread you isis? I’m thinking back and I genuinely think it might be every game we’ve ever played together

AvP, Plum’s micro, I want to say I thought you were scummy but just not as bad as skitt in that newbie... and actually now I’m not sure that we’ve played *together* that often

Pedit: good, encouraging

I think I’m gonna go now bc I feel like I’ve talked a lot this game and continue to do so and probably allowing others to speak more is healthy *nods*
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (isolation #454) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:04 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2671, Hectic wrote:
In post 2543, Hectic wrote:
In post 2357, Hectic wrote:I still have zero read on either of Maria or Bulge, probably should ISO them

leuz, is the "secret" that it's a policy thing because you feel you can't work with me when we're both town?
@leuz
@@leuz
Bruh, I think I already answered this to the extent that I’m willing to, and I already told you I’m not fully expanding on the things behind my read on you whether you like it or not
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (isolation #455) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:05 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2672, Hectic wrote:Why is this argument being used for Hectic-shelly, when MariaR-Bulge both have far fewer posts and interest in playing?
Different baseline expectations
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (isolation #456) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:05 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2672, Hectic wrote:It would make my top hat wither if this is scum!leuz who manages to push a miselim through with the reasons he's been giving
Why do I bother doing this if I’m scum
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #457) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 am

Post by deleuzional »

There are paths of far lesser resistance that lead to equal-or-better results
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #458) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:07 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2670, Hectic wrote:it's really weird how he's arguing for this so much when he doesn't actually, or at least hasn't made a case for shelly/I being scum.
I don’t need to think you’re scum, I just think neither of you is clearly town and for that reason it’s good for you to die?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2682 (isolation #459) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:07 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2680, Hectic wrote:
In post 2675, deleuzional wrote:
In post 2672, Hectic wrote:It would make my top hat wither if this is scum!leuz who manages to push a miselim through with the reasons he's been giving
Why do I bother doing this if I’m scum
Because MariaR/Bulge has a scum partner

or just because mislaunches are required to win the game
That’s rly dumb, I’d just bus, kill isis-beeboy and insist off the strength of the bus that ydra-me be one endgame pair, and then try to win in 2 pair
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2685 (isolation #460) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:09 am

Post by deleuzional »

And if they’re town I probably don’t bother putting in this much effort it redirect away from them when I could just get on board and would be indistinguishable afterwards from the town who genuinely thought they were scum and who were just wrong
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (isolation #461) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:10 am

Post by deleuzional »

VOTE: leuz
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (isolation #462) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:12 am

Post by deleuzional »

This is fucking embarrassing and I hope town loses
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2694 (isolation #463) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:17 am

Post by deleuzional »

Skip to 1:18 and then like 1:51

Newsroom is terrible but dev patel is perfectly capturing the level of disappointment and judgemental energy that I want to channel towards you rn isis
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (isolation #464) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2693, Hectic wrote:You're pushing the wrong pair if you're town, leuz. I'm town, and I'm pretty sure shelly is as well from meta + pt posting. also, you're ignoring like really important evidence which you shouldn't be. shelly gunned to kill Pooky in final 3, she asked Tayl0r to. shelly is someone who Tayl0r trusts, and that is actively going to affect Tayl0r's choice. Pooky was hard buddying me, and it's obvious to tell we're not aligned from our interactions
Nah

Flip this after us pls
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (isolation #465) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by deleuzional »

And remember to be super fucking embarrassed for flipping my pairing, that’s an important thing for second dance too
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2699 (isolation #466) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 am

Post by deleuzional »

If isis is still alive make sure to roundly mock her before voting her and beeboy out

If not I can do it in dead thread, so
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2700 (isolation #467) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2697, Hectic wrote:lol

Should be channelling the same disappointment and judgemental energy your way then?
Nah you haven’t been town this game
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2701 (isolation #468) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 am

Post by deleuzional »

Like even in a best case scenario you’re half assing this game but we got isis as the IC from the RNG gods so fuck me i guess
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2703 (isolation #469) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:21 am

Post by deleuzional »

And I’m not going to, just going to reiterate again that town should yeeteth your pairing first thing tomorrow
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2705 (isolation #470) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:22 am

Post by deleuzional »

I’m actually going to walk away and take a break because I am at the point where I genuinely want isis to feel bad about this and I’m feeling bad about feeling that way

Gonna watch a movie

/out
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (isolation #471) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:01 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2753, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2721, Akarin wrote:
In post 2654, deleuzional wrote:I’m standing by hectic-shelly is the best flip if you want a pair where either/both could be scum

Fire-oka is best if you want the most likely pair to contain /a/ scum
Your read on Fire is that strong?
mena is a dumbie head
That is true, to be fair
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #472) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:02 am

Post by deleuzional »

I have calmed down although I’m still somewhat irritated with isis

I’d also appreciate if we don’t talk about whether toxicity is a town tell for me or not seeing as that’s a super fucked up way to try and read me. Read me by what I’m doing in the game and where I’m pushing etc etc
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (isolation #473) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:07 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2742, OkaPoka wrote:my biggest question around leuz is the fact that he seemingly thinks he is this incredibly obvtown slot while like... most people don't have him as obvtown. like does that even mean anything?
Because I am and all the people ~sCuMrEaDiNg~ me are doing it for dumb reasons or no reason

Like I was pretty much a UTR and then half the thread decided to spontaneously change their minds because isis started fucking around, DGB has no idea how to read me and so defaults to a scumread, and Taylor has some ridiculous paranoia tinfoil she’s tunnelling

Shelly only changed her mind when there was sufficient doubt on me that she could get away with it, but unfortunately shelly not actually having reads beyond the way the prevailing wind is blowing is something she does as town to, so I can’t lockscum her for this.

Hectic is either scum or being (more or less understandably) pissy with me for not explaining things to him, which I do appreciate and sympathise for but I really don’t think there’s any benefit to me clarifying at this point because while it would help me it would undermine other things

Then fire idk how he sees me but I think he thinks I’m wrong town, if he’s town

Maria TRs me

Bulge I have no idea but I assume would TR me if she’s town and actually reads

And ydra townreads me

Bell apparently thinks I’m null, and I’m not sure how you’re reading me
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2757 (isolation #474) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:08 am

Post by deleuzional »

Dunn is being dunn, I think akarin TRs me, and who the fuck knows re: beeboy
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2758 (isolation #475) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:10 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2745, Bell wrote:Pretty sure he's Mena
I mean I’ve been out for a while as being mena bro

Also, you know the generational meta thing isn’t exclusively a me-thing, right? I got that from someone else, although I’m not sure who. I think alyssa or FL was talking about it and I started perceiving it myself after hearing that

But there’s multiple people who have noticed it and who would comment on it in a game
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2759 (isolation #476) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:10 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2747, Bell wrote:
In post 2631, Isis wrote:doesn't shelly prefer scum though
She very much loves being scum and has said so in everygame I've played with her. It's good too, because she seems to roll scum to the point of being a statistical aberration. :shifty:
Can you like one of the games where she said this?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (isolation #477) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Would you mind not, Maria? Seeing as hectic-shelly aren’t gonna leave and frankly it’s gonna be a lot easier to vote them out today with your help than in second dance without it
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2767 (isolation #478) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Also sorry that you’re ill :/

And I mean like, I’d always rather have you stay longer rather than shorter so my answer is obviously yes, and I won’t really expect more effort from you
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #479) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Like I don’t want you to endgame bc of bulge but I’m fine with you coming near to the end
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #480) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by deleuzional »

After discussing things with ydrasse I am no longer locktown on Taylor-bell being the best endgame pair and would now be happier with it being me-ydrasse
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (isolation #481) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2775, OkaPoka wrote:i am confused by mena
Pls skip to 1:02 for my thoughts on the matter

deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2788 (isolation #482) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2785, Isis wrote:
In post 2782, Firebringer wrote:ehh dont feel like i deserve a townread, but that doesn't mean i am gonnna put up with scumreads
leuz why can't you play like this
I guess it’s just not who I am as a person
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2789 (isolation #483) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Also I do deserve a townread because I’ve done much more than firepupper has
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2791 (isolation #484) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Like I’ve done enough that even if I were scum people should be townreading me, and if anything I’d be looking townier if I were scum bc when I’m scum I care more about how I’m perceived
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2794 (isolation #485) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2783, Dunnstral wrote:This is scum-indicative from Ydrasse
It’s really not, I’m the one who suggested it
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (isolation #486) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by deleuzional »

It’s true, I am, it’s what happens when they give you a fancy office at the sorbonne
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (isolation #487) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Are you upset with me @isis
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2798 (isolation #488) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I’m sorry for being intentionally hurtful earlier fwiw
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (isolation #489) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Thank you firewoofer

Ydrasse is not conspiring against bell

She’s catching up in the PT and this prompted me to re-examine some of my reads as she was sorting — she didn’t directly ask for my input on those bits or try to encourage me to think a certain way
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (isolation #490) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2802, MariaR wrote:Idk I feel like Fire would be a pretty bad person if he just ate'd his partner as a Wolf when Wolf fire has shown in the past he has no problems with his partner saying they'd do this in the past. It just feels...odd?
I’m ngl maria I’ve read this 3 times and I’m no closer to understanding what you’re saying here

Fire would be bad for ateing oka

Because fire as a wolf has no problems with his partner ateing

Like, how does one equal the other?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (isolation #491) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2807, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2806, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2792, OkaPoka wrote:dunnstral what is your metagame analysis on mariaR
What are you asking me?
using ur expertise on maria's meta is she town or scum
Reading maria on meta is a bad idea
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2814 (isolation #492) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Wait

*reading maria based on meta is the worst possible way to read her
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2815 (isolation #493) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Ur next question will be “why?” And the answer is “because she’s a mood-based player”
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2818 (isolation #494) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2812, Firebringer wrote:i can almost never tell when dunny holds emotions his messages usually feel void of emotion.
I agree with this too

I’m agreeing with you a lot this game, firebringer
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2820 (isolation #495) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by deleuzional »

But you prefer scum, so wouldn’t you be more likely to ATE your partner so you get to play more?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (isolation #496) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2797, deleuzional wrote:Are you upset with me @isis
Pls answer this isis
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (isolation #497) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by deleuzional »

But

This game all you’ve done is downplay my scumread on you and act cool as a pickle

I am beginning to doubt slightly if u r scum
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (isolation #498) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by deleuzional »

The troubling thing is that firebringer as scum would also tell me exactly what he’s doing as scum
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2827 (isolation #499) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by deleuzional »

To borrow a phrase:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2831 (isolation #500) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2830, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2829, OkaPoka wrote:maybe there is a grand conspiracy to silence me and i most uncover this secret masonic order that threatens to subvert us
we aren't supposed to talk about the ghosting of u, sorry
did u hear a subtle breeze whisper past in the background?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (isolation #501) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by deleuzional »

VOTE: hectic-shelly
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2841 (isolation #502) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2836, OkaPoka wrote:i
simulatenously
want us to move faster with wagons
U know what would help with this? Voting hectic-Shelly
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (isolation #503) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Firebringer imagine how beautiful the world could be if you would only vote for hectic-shelly
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2849 (isolation #504) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2848, OkaPoka wrote:i want maria notes and i want bell to do thing, unless hectic-shelly is scum/scum this day will be a failure without those two things
But think of the glory if they are scum/scum and we quicklaunch them tho
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2850 (isolation #505) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by deleuzional »

The glooooory oka, the GLORY
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2852 (isolation #506) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2851, shellyc wrote:we are not s/s
that’s exactly what one half of an s/a pairing
would
say!
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2854 (isolation #507) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I feel like town!you would be more likely to take it as the joke it was
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2856 (isolation #508) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I do think you’re possibly s/s but I don’t think it’s likely

I think that there’s a decent chance one of you is scum, and I don’t really think either of you is town

In a normal game, maybe that wouldn’t be enough for me to want you gone. In this particular type of game, it is
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2858 (isolation #509) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Yea I know, sorry about that
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (isolation #510) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I’m not deathtunneling you now tho

And I’m only tunnelling you at all because it’s the best play when you’re not sure on either slot
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2863 (isolation #511) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by deleuzional »

leuz*
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2865 (isolation #512) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2862, Isis wrote:
In post 2797, deleuzional wrote:Are you upset with me @isis
A bit yes
I figured. I really am sorry. It wasn’t intentional

I don’t know if there’s anything I can really /do/ at this point but if there is you can tell me
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2867 (isolation #513) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I am asking isis
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (isolation #514) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Well, I feel like a total piece of shit now

I’m really sorry isis, that’s not what I think. It’s a me thing, absolutely not a you thing and is entirely on me and my inability to handle myself well at times and not related to you at all. I’m really, really sorry, and while I’m aware that you can’t be sure this apology is sincere because it’s in-game, it is and I’ll be repeating it in post or in dead or whenever I can give it to you in a non-gaming context
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (isolation #515) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I’m gonna go I think

@isis just lmk what you want from me when I’m back
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3200 (isolation #516) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:03 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2937, Isis wrote:I want Mena to tell me which pools in the defacto limpool can't be scum together-cant both contain scum
Wait, you’re saying you actually want me to do pre-flip associatives? My bread and butter!

Err, let’s see, Maria-bulge and dunn-akarin I don’t think have all the scum. I know bussing is strong but like, I don’t really think either has pushed hard enough to see enough cred to permanently stave things off?

Hectic-shelly vs Taylor-bell coooooould be bussing but honestly if one of those pairs flips scum I would be inclined to clear (although if Taylor-bell flips one scum and we get like 2 more pairs gone without anything I’d say a hectic-shelly S/S pair might bus there)

Oka-fire could be associated with Maria-bulge, but I also don’t think they’re related to dunn-akarin

Beeboy who knows because he’s not posting (also, you realised that the downsides of him not posting are that in the PT he can focus exclusively on pocketing you if he’s scum which again, quite likely, but also that if he /is/ town we don’t ever get the benefit of his reads whic are normally not bad). So beeboy basically works as scum with any other pairs

Dunn-akarin vs hectic-shelly could both contain scum if shelly is doing distancing with akarin. I actually kinda jam with her on the akarin read tho, tbf. I think I’m right in saying ydrasse does too, or at least shared concerns for the same reasons

I think if I try any others I’ll be forcing it too much. Ngl, i hadn’t actually thought about this a lot before you asked, so idk if thinking about it more will change my view. I think it’s harder than in a normal game bc less flips and bigger bus incentives
In post 3145, Isis wrote:The leuz ydrasse PT of reciprocal just trust us townreads is super infuriating
I’m sorry but she’s just like 99.9% town. Maybe not 99.99% town, but I would say the odds of her being scum are at least 1/1000 but I’m not confident enough to say 1/10000. There are things that have been said in the PT that will fundamentally change who I think of ydrasse as being as a person if she’s scum at this point, and so I’m not really entertaining the idea that she’s scum again this game. I’m ride or die on this, I’m never reconsidering her, she’s as town to me at this point as you are because I refuse to reconsider how I think of ydrasse as a person unless I have to because she flips scum

I’m not going into more details than that. I’m sorry, because I know it must be frustrating, but that’s how it is
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3201 (isolation #517) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:04 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3197, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: MariaR-The Bulge

I don't think The Bulge is towny when he comes in and posts
I actually kinda liked bulge’s catch-up

Also, uh, do you have a pronoun preference @bulge?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (isolation #518) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:05 am

Post by deleuzional »

I’m assuming no or else it would be in your profile but was just wondering
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (isolation #519) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:06 am

Post by deleuzional »

The film I watched was “The Handmaiden” (2016) btw, a steamy (billed as “erotic” but honestly I think that’s maybe pushing it a bit, or I’ve just watched too many smutty films in my time) thriller set in colonial-era Korea. Not bad, worth watching, but equally not mind-blowing stuff
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3358 (isolation #520) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3356, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3343, Bell wrote:
In post 3338, OkaPoka wrote:as fun as it is to argue about theory, i just want to jump in here and ask for a full readslist from you bell
Oka
Gamma
Deleuz-Dunstral.
Shelly
MariaR
Firebringer
Akarin
Hectic

??? Beeboy. Bulge

#3340 he did say he enjoyed it.
Why are Akarin and hectic so low
where is my lovely partner @bell
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3359 (isolation #521) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3347, Bell wrote:Every list I make I'm legally required to forget one person.
Probably a little above Akarin. She mooded the game state some.
oh

Bad take, ydrasse is town
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (isolation #522) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Can we kill someone now?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (isolation #523) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:35 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3375, FakeGod wrote:
Hectic has asked for replacement.
:/ :(
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3381 (isolation #524) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:43 am

Post by deleuzional »

I am probably not going to do much more unless I start feeling like it again
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3441 (isolation #525) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3432, Chemist1422 wrote:deleuz
please, call me leuz

deleuz was my father’s name

why are we a complete mystery to you?

also, hi mist
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3443 (isolation #526) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Oka is town

Also, I’m mena
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3444 (isolation #527) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3442, Chemist1422 wrote:haven't seen much mentioned about you
hang on, I wasn’t a major topic of discussion in the shelly-hectic PT?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3445 (isolation #528) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by deleuzional »

That’s... surprising to say the least
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3467 (isolation #529) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3451, Akarin wrote:
In post 3441, deleuzional wrote:please, call me leuz
You know, I've made a point of calling you Deleuze almost every time I refer to you and I've never gotten this response despite it being a meme with everyone else.

Is it because I'm spelling the name correctly?
It’s more that I’ve just missed it, it’s not like I need to read the posts of my scumbuddy after all
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3468 (isolation #530) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Misty seems town and now I feel worse
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3472 (isolation #531) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I think the thing I’m most looking forward to this game is hardbussing maria-bulge and then dunn-akarin tomorrow and winning in final pair
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3481 (isolation #532) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Firebringer is sus, let’s eliminate that pair because it will make winning in endgame much easier for me if oka is dead
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3484 (isolation #533) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Oka can you quickly scumread your partner for me?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (isolation #534) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Ur right it’s not a joke, it’s me
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3491 (isolation #535) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3489, Chemist1422 wrote:i mean

i don't mind my pair dying but i dont want it to be two hours after i sub in
you’ll live forever in the dead thread

Can’t die twice

deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3493 (isolation #536) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3490, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3486, deleuzional wrote:Ur right it’s not a joke, it’s me
no i trust u too much.
but I’m scum fire, I’ve just played a very elaborate game of deception
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3495 (isolation #537) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I lowkey wish I’d rolled scum

I’m really starting to prefer it
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3496 (isolation #538) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3494, OkaPoka wrote:538 is projecting a no execute
So there’s like a pretty solid chance there’s gonna be an execute?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (isolation #539) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Nate silver is a fucking idiot

I, too, could be right all the time if I made a point of always giving an addendum to all my predictions that, in fact, the opposite could also be true, and therefore I didn’t fail to predict anything because I did say that outcome B /could happen/ even if it wasn’t *technically* what I predicted
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3500 (isolation #540) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3497, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3493, deleuzional wrote:
In post 3490, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3486, deleuzional wrote:Ur right it’s not a joke, it’s me
no i trust u too much.
but I’m scum fire, I’ve just played a very elaborate game of deception
If i start doubting u now, i will have nothing. I prefer to have u right behind me with that knife right in my back. Its kind of comfortable tbh, can u move the knife up a little i have a little kind of knot up thhere.
Up or down? Left or right? I gotta be careful of ur kidneys
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (isolation #541) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3499, deleuzional wrote:Nate silver is a fucking idiot

I, too, could be right all the time if I made a point of always giving an addendum to all my predictions that, in fact, the opposite could also be true, and therefore I didn’t fail to predict anything because I did say that outcome B /could happen/ even if it wasn’t *technically* what I predicted
I feel like this was maybe too aggressive if ur a nate silver fan, oka, sorry

It’s not like he’s Elon musk or anything
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (isolation #542) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Oh no

Pls don’t tell me ur an elon musk fan
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3506 (isolation #543) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Also, I predict that isis will find all my posting here deeply scummy
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3509 (isolation #544) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Elon musk is the greatest failson of all the tech bros
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (isolation #545) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3508, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3505, deleuzional wrote:Pls don’t tell me ur an elon musk fan
i am definitely elon musk fan.

i like how he invented the underground tunnel for ur car instead of the practical subway. Fuck subways i want to do tunnel driving with cars
I’m a fan in the sense that my favourite podcast would have less material to work with if he wasn’t an idiot

Unless he is a performance artist, in which case he’s a genius

U gotta point on that underground tunnel thing tho, fuck public transport amirite
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3512 (isolation #546) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3510, Firebringer wrote:I want to fuse with machines.
#lewd
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (isolation #547) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3505, deleuzional wrote:Oh no

Pls don’t tell me ur an elon musk fan
Also why do I phrase everything so fucking weirdly now

This would clearly be better put as “pls tell me ur not an Elon musk fan”
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3516 (isolation #548) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I’ll be honest I know almost nothing about it but I will make the safe assumption that if musk is involved it will come 20 years behind schedule in a wildly diluted down version of what the pitch was/is

Also, I did not see that but that does sound less efficient than just a good train network. Idk, I normally don’t read the news very much and assume that I will hear anything I really need to know from people I know. Gotta outsource that information gathering labour so I have more time to come here and suck at mafia
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3517 (isolation #549) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Help, I think firebringer might actually be town
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3518 (isolation #550) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I am now worried I have upset oka

I am leaving because I need to sleep

Sorry oka
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3521 (isolation #551) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Oh, one more thing, just went on neuralink’s website:

“ Precision Automated
Neurosurgery

The threads on the Link are so fine and flexible that they can’t be inserted by the human hand. Instead, we are building a robotic system that the neurosurgeon can use to reliably and efficiently insert these threads exactly where they need to be.”

nope, that doesn’t sound like a horrible idea at all, I’m sure
robot brain surgery
could not go wrong
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3657 (isolation #552) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:59 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3652, Isis wrote:Dunn do you have scum PT access and can tell me if scum are sure about the NK already?
he does not but I can confirm that we're killing you-beeboy
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3658 (isolation #553) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:00 am

Post by deleuzional »

we considered Oka-fire but we think fire will always be sus enough that we can flip him
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3664 (isolation #554) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:15 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 3661, Akarin wrote:So, Maria, Deleuze, Ydrasse,

What do you 3 think of Oka's exchange with Shelly around post 3461?
shel sus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3666 (isolation #555) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:15 am

Post by deleuzional »

I don't have the energy to play rn beyond that sorry
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3729 (isolation #556) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:38 am

Post by deleuzional »

beeboy,

?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (isolation #557) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I am fully intending to meme and chat with ydrasse in
the
our PT while you all vote other people out and then if it’s us and another pair left at the end for the town in them to leave so we can win

I will come back if isis would like me to tho
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3751 (isolation #558) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by deleuzional »

normally you know I totally would be but I feel like I owe it to mama isis not to be a troll here so
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4420 (isolation #559) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:18 am

Post by deleuzional »

Isis, I'm really, really sorry that I was so unpleasant to you in first dance
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4421 (isolation #560) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:18 am

Post by deleuzional »

thank you for modding, as always FG
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4428 (isolation #561) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:20 am

Post by deleuzional »

thank you

I will do better
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4431 (isolation #562) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:21 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 4427, Firebringer wrote:I really thought I was pretty townie
the towniest of bois, frankly
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4455 (isolation #563) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:08 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 4448, FakeGod wrote:Congratulations to deleuz and Ydrasse for pairing first and garnering enough presence and accurate reads to force the scum team to shoot at them.
thank you!

I also support the 4 scum version of dances fwiw, felt like there was more of an edge
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4456 (isolation #564) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:09 am

Post by deleuzional »

but please, call me leuz

deleuz was my father's name
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4457 (isolation #565) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:09 am

Post by deleuzional »

@scum r u gonna release the PT?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4480 (isolation #566) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:34 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 4475, FakeGod wrote:When will scum teams become brave enough to let IC-town pair survive Intermission????
I have considered this and decided that in most cases it's not worth it unless there are specific dynamics between the IC-town pair and whoever the strongest scum player pairs with
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4481 (isolation #567) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:36 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 4476, OkaPoka wrote:4 scum is probably balanced, and once upon a time 3 scum was too.
in 2 years time:

5 scum is probably balanced, and once upon a time 4 scum was too.
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4503 (isolation #568) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:13 am

Post by deleuzional »

that Oka-fire PT is the goddamn towniest goddamn thing I've ever seen
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4505 (isolation #569) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:27 am

Post by deleuzional »

I've done my redactions, u have to wait ydrasse to do the ones I asked her to/any she wants to do separately
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4506 (isolation #570) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:40 am

Post by deleuzional »

fwiw hectic, I would not necessarily describe this as "inaccurate" to how I'd play around you if I rolled scum

Subject: Chemist1422 - shellyc PT
Hectic wrote:This is also a slight ego thing so I would never say it in-thread unless I was sure of it, but it felt like he making special care to try and pocket me early on, probably because I ALWAYS snipe and know his alts, so he knows that I know his scumrange, so I'm a higher priority to plactate.
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4516 (isolation #571) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I sat out the first 2-3 dance games that happened while I was on site before deciding to play one

Tbf i would have played in the 2nd maaaaybe or the 3rd but they fill SO fast

So basically fair play for seeing it and just being like “yeah that looks fun, let’s try it!”
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4526 (isolation #572) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:11 am

Post by deleuzional »

BEEBOY MY SOUL HUNGERS FOR THE SCUM PT
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4527 (isolation #573) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:12 am

Post by deleuzional »

GIVE IT TO ME

GIIIIVEEEEE ITTTT TOOOO MEEEEEEEEE
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4530 (isolation #574) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:57 am

Post by deleuzional »

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”