Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:58 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1052, AGar wrote:
In post 946, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 943, AGar wrote:Of the four, I find Gamma's sustained behavior most likely to come from scum
okay but I don't think it's gonna happen
What convinces you Gamma *shouldn't* eat the yeet?

@VPB
The shift in & is throwing me a bit of a loop - care to help me out here? 953 seems to insinuate you would like a Gamma yeet but the vote 2 posts later obviously strays in a different direction.

seems to miss the entire point of what UT brought up in wrt reading other players. I'm unsurprised.

Narrator: He did, in fact, misremember.

@Reck
re: - Pooky's challenge was anti-town but do you see anything in the followup to indicate scum? Or are you just finding the pool largely homogenous and that's enough to sort out among the four?
In post 1011, Starbuck wrote:If you're not sharing, this picture means nothing to me.
For just a short drive down to St. Yeet, you too could have some of these delicious cookies.

And in , we can see the wild scum circle back to the very thing that was brought up in , oblivious to the fact itself.

bad, ignores basic common sense.

re:

1. Gamma
2. Pooky
3. Noraa
4. VPB
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:59 am

In post 1292, VP Baltar wrote:If I'm ranking yeet preferences, it's probably something like:

1) Lillith
2) Cakez
3) AGar/Starbuck

Not sure who I'd take out of the Blue Barracudas if I absolutely had to pick there.
lol

can we yeet this yet?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:01 am

In post 1250, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: lillith

You seem to make a lot of excuses. I asked for simple bullet points, you provided one weak ass reason and then say anything more than that is a "full blown thing."

I think you've had an entire game to contribute something substantial, and you're completely background. I believe you that work is busy, but there is a point where it just comes across as a lack of motivation because no one is forcing you to contribute: a scum mentality
this post is still awful lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:01 am

like this is what you write when you're playacting on a badly written soap opera
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:06 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1251, notscience wrote:Bravo! Brava! The Tony is in the bag.
Get your own meme bear
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1395, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1352, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are we gonna have every pair in a challenge by the third one? That would be rather meme, but tbh I don’t feel like that would be a good idea
In post 1393, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’d say do it, especially if the pair is intact rn
See who flinches first
Gamma? thoughts on how today should play out?
You’re wrong on me but I can’t really give a good reason why
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:18 am

In post 1405, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re wrong on me but I can’t really give a good reason why
how about agar trying to yeet you for most of d1

are we even reading the same game
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'd like everyone to refer back to my case on Agar
I'm pretty sure his push on Gamma was scum distancing
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 423, AGar wrote:
In post 421, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 397, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 394, Untrod Tripod wrote:Wild notion, but 46% of the posts this game are from noraa and gamma so how about the two of you chill out and let some other people talk instead of suffocating the game?
me gamma noraa baltar take a time out and let the other 8 people talk for a day or two ok?

I'm down for that

Baltar Noraa Gamma?
In post 408, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ll try to avoid posting but I don’t want to get prodded
But yeah I’ll keep it down. I do kinda wanna have highest post count for the time I’m alive though.
Let’s note MY pair was immediately willing to comply but VP and Noraa weren’t. I think that’s an indication of who REALLY cares about keeping traction in this situation.
I mean this is a garbage concept, and thinking that not threadshitting means not posting at all is a hell of an equivalency.

Like we have to yeet one of you four, thus, it is kind of necessary that you four participate. Just stop threadshitting with petty arguments. Seems simple enough.
In post 426, AGar wrote:
In post 424, notscience wrote:What didn’t you like about gammas reaction agar
The whole insistence that Noraa accept his Day 1 Page, like, 5? townread on her, like if she pushed back it invalidated that he felt she was town or something, and then getting very personal when it was pushed back on and it wasn't centered on the fact that she was scumreading him. It was a lot of words about someone not trusting a townread, which felt very off. At this point I lean a decent bit town on Noraa based on the whole exchange, and Gamma's insistence on the townread to the point of a self-vote feels very fucking weird.
In post 441, AGar wrote:Can we not with the whole "the 4 who are eligible for yeeting are dipping out of the thread" thing? Again, y'all can be present and interact and, y'know, help us figure out who's where without just shitting up the thread.
Useless yelling at the 1v1 that ended up not doing anything, along with more "weird" accusations and fluffy "pls calm down xD" posting rather then actual scumhunting. Also note that AGar has yet to place a vote at this point despite being nearly 20 pages into the game AND AGar having basically called Gamma scummy. I believe this implicates Gamma-AGar as being scum buddies. This is AGar trying to distance without throwing his buddy Gamma on the hot seat as he was one of the four up for day one.
In post 447, AGar wrote:
In post 442, Gamma Emerald wrote:3/4 of us have a large share of the posts though. Plus it would just be nice to hear everyone else’s thoughts for a change?
Right, hence the "hey don't threadshit but also don't disappear."
In post 443, VP Baltar wrote:Here is a new take from me: I think Reck might be scum here. Tinfoil hat says he knows too much about gamma's alignment.
Oh? Off the drunk note to self or something more?
Useless fluff post
In post 519, AGar wrote:
In post 479, Untrod Tripod wrote:SirCakez
lilith2013
Starbuck
AGar
xRECKONERx
notscience
The Bulge

^ this list of people

what are your reads on the players on the table right now? how about the 8 of us talk about this. we don't need to talk about anyone who you can't vote for today. that will clutter this up and distract. just the people on the table.
Townlean Noraa. (posts like , ). I don't love the reasoning for townPooky she gives in and still want a follow up on why, but I don't find that scummy.

Scumlean GE. I really really hate his insistence that the 4 up for yeeting shut up because it creates a situation where 8 of us talk to each other about 4 people who are interacting in a limited way and then with PTs and daytalk allows for a lot of lurking and coordination. I still find his whole thing about Noraa pushing back on a townread from him very very awkward and just there's a thing about it that doesn't sit right with me - it's setting off gut pangs.

Null on VPB and Pooky for two different reasons.

VPB's early posting was kinda fluffy but the game was generally trash so it didn't feel like there was anything he was particularly dodging. Lately he's been mostly :goodposting:. I don't love the deal made, but that's just me in general and tbf I'm not a party to that so whatever. If we come to a point where it's suddenly obvious Noraa or VPB is scum and we can't get the other to vote to yeet because of a dumb deal, we'll burn that bridge then.

Pooky's early challenge set off a few gambit bells with me but then his follow up has been... the opposite of what I would call smart scum posting if he was gambitting.
In post 509, VP Baltar wrote:How about this: how many people who are not in the challenge are using their PTs to talk about the game?
Not really right now. I will likely spew some shit in there later because I find the PT useful in spots generally.
In post 515, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:2) Ok then propose a logical reason for why anyone would hide something in the PT that they are not sharing with the rest of us.
The same reason any neighborhood is worthwhile - you can discuss stuff in a limited one on one environment to bounce shit off of someone, a second set of eyes - you don't have to trust them 100% but it can help shit out. You can ask your partner their direct opinion on a topic to get a read on them. You can just work through thoughts. Plenty of people keep notes PTs. It's at worst a notes PT with another voice in there. Besides, if your partner is keeping secrets in the PT you feel should be shared with the town... you can just fucking share that info and put that badge on your partner.
Another significant post implicating Gamma-AGar scum buddies - he scumleans Gamma but STILL refuses to vote him. All of these reads are FULL of fencesitting. For literally every read he gives a reason he finds them scummy and a reason he finds them townie. This allows scum AGar to be as flexible as needed to ensure he can get on the right wagon of the day and ensure the town miselim.
And then even more fluff with his hood theorizing. This just keeps padding his walls.
In post 588, AGar wrote:
In post 577, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 519, AGar wrote:Townlean Noraa. (posts like 147, 232). I don't love the reasoning for townPooky she gives in 236 and still want a follow up on why, but I don't find that scummy.
What about 147 and 232 was towny?
147 felt like a genuine, logical justification for using the PT, didn't feel feigned or too concerned. Would expect scum using their PT to more fervently defend their usage than just "Meh whatever, I feel like I'll be able to read them."

232's attempt at diving in and solving and not just trying to limit it to the four who are up to be yeeted right now and engaging in all directions, when it would probably behoove scum in the yeet pool to limit their interactions to those within the pool at this point. (This is, offhand, why I don't love the attempts to get those 4 to shut up and let the rest of us carry on posting)

Anyway, let's cook a little bit more.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
He FINALLY drops the Gamma vote. This is the ONLY vote he places all game until the very recent lilith vote.
In post 592, AGar wrote:
In post 591, Gamma Emerald wrote:Holy shit, way to only think about yourselves.
I put you at 5. Calm down.

You've had plenty of time that you could have put something forward and yet you have yet to do it - you keep delaying for no apparent reason. Just post it.
In post 628, AGar wrote:
In post 594, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was giving the thread a chance to breathe, sorry you didn’t get the memo scum.
I've been imploring all four of you to give valuable content if you have it. Sorry you haven't bothered to read, scum.
Obvious scum theatre - he never really commits to pushing Gamma through (or really defending Noraa), instead going AWOL after this series of posts.
In post 898, AGar wrote:Small break in cookie baking.
In post 888, Noraa wrote:
In post 887, The Bulge wrote:because?
u really think 4 entire people didn't read the OP?
I do think it was a forced town slip.
I mean either it's a slip or it's fabricated. Don't straddle a fence there. You can't "force" a legitimate slip.
In post 894, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, to go back to why I'm voting Pooky, we have 2 people not wanting to vote VP despite finding him suspicious. As such I now have to get 7/9 people to vote there, with multiple having expressed disinterest there outside the UT/Reck pair as well iirc. So like, it's not fucking happening, on a mathematical level.
Reck and who? You keep saying this and I'm assuming you mean UT and UT has repeatedly said he doesn't?
In post 903, AGar wrote:
In post 899, Gamma Emerald wrote:He says it's "weak, and therefore useless"
I disagree with that sentiment, but he essentially is unwilling to vote VP despite having scum feelings from him
Honestly thinking about it UT's perspective here reeks of scum motivation, he's not scumhunting, just pushing people who look bad
idk saying a read is "weak, and therefore useless" to me reads that the person doesn't have convictions in that read so it's not really a solid read.
MORE fluff
In post 943, AGar wrote:
In post 904, Gamma Emerald wrote:would it not do to shore that read up though? It's the same issue I brought up regarding baltar where the solving is not present imo
It does not strike me as odd. It's Day 1. He clearly doesn't see it as a priority.
In post 906, Untrod Tripod wrote:AGar, why the Gamma vote?
Of the four, I find Gamma's sustained behavior most likely to come from scum. I could see an argument for Pooky gambitting with the autochallenge, but the followup hasn't given me those vibes. VPB has been, to me, the most logically consistent all throughout. Noraa I still get townvibes from overall. Haven't loved recent posting, but most of it I can chalk up to some level of frustration. A little concerned about VPB's statement of inconsistencies between PT and this thread, and there's been some recent alarm bells, but I'm not close to switching.

In post 911, Noraa wrote:
In post 909, VP Baltar wrote:My gut says gamma is more scummy overall, but if we do have a four town situation, I think Noraa is less utility because I don't read Cakez as scum at all right now and she seems keyed up to auto challenge him.
Kinda rude for u to say that. ur basically just justifying a vote on me as a Pl and *assuming* all 4 are town.

Ur like gamma is scummier but Noraa is more negative utility to town. Hence justifying ur vote on both largest wagons of the day.

Maybe I can see
Vp/Notsci/Cake/__
I loathe this post. I hate the intentional misconstruing of 909, and the attempt at a solve that follows.
Here we see even MORE fencesitting and an obvious future setup of a Noraa vote as he wants to pivot off his buddy now and ensure the Noraa miselim goes through.
In post 1052, AGar wrote:
In post 946, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 943, AGar wrote:Of the four, I find Gamma's sustained behavior most likely to come from scum
okay but I don't think it's gonna happen
What convinces you Gamma *shouldn't* eat the yeet?

@VPB
The shift in & is throwing me a bit of a loop - care to help me out here? 953 seems to insinuate you would like a Gamma yeet but the vote 2 posts later obviously strays in a different direction.

seems to miss the entire point of what UT brought up in wrt reading other players. I'm unsurprised.

Narrator: He did, in fact, misremember.

@Reck
re: - Pooky's challenge was anti-town but do you see anything in the followup to indicate scum? Or are you just finding the pool largely homogenous and that's enough to sort out among the four?
In post 1011, Starbuck wrote:If you're not sharing, this picture means nothing to me.
For just a short drive down to St. Yeet, you too could have some of these delicious cookies.

And in , we can see the wild scum circle back to the very thing that was brought up in , oblivious to the fact itself.

bad, ignores basic common sense.

re:

1. Gamma
2. Pooky
3. Noraa
4. VPB
More fluff - notice here he does NOTHING to stop the Noraa miselim that goes through just a few pages later despite professing a townread on her and pushing the Gamma elim earlier.

Day One conclusion - AGar distancing from Gamma and allowing the Noraa miselim to go through despite townreading her all day. Also lots of fluff ofc.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm willing to challenge the iguanas again to make it me and gamma.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:44 am

remix to ignition

hot and fresh out the kitchen

let's see what everyone else thinks

im ready for baltar v gamma round 2
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm up for it
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'd like that challenge
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm going to assume Cakez is onboard given his previous post.

Green Monkeys challenge Orange
dragons
Iguanas
YOUR AD HERE

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What does that accomplish? Why not let some other person step up and that way there’s a new set people are taking stances on?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

VOTE: gamma

It accomplishes a resolution. I think a reasonable number of people suspect you gamma. It's also understandable that people would suspect me after i wasn't really into the Agar wagon. I'm not having that much fun in this game, tbh, so let's make it exciting, and if I die, at least people will know I was town.
YOUR AD HERE

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

I like that Baltar did that and don't like Gamma's reaction so

VOTE: gamma
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:44 am

VOTE: Baltar
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:44 am

In post 1414, Gamma Emerald wrote:What does that accomplish? Why not let some other person step up and that way there’s a new set people are taking stances on?
dont be a coward fight him
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1418, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1414, Gamma Emerald wrote:What does that accomplish? Why not let some other person step up and that way there’s a new set people are taking stances on?
Have you considered.....
YOUR AD HERE

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:59 am

considered what
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1420, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:considered what
That your partner is scum
YOUR AD HERE

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:19 am

nah i have total faith that my bro GE is totally 100% town :roll:
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh I’ll fight for my life, but you’re not out of the equation either.
<Embrace The Void>

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1423, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Oh I’ll fight for my life, but you’re not out of the equation either.
We aren't yeeting pooky today. Me or you son.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”