Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3022 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hey everyone! Haven’t had a chance to read yet but wanted a challenge to not hyperpost so much.

So I can get into the game quickly I would love it if everyone could point out 1-3 things they feel I should look at and “the thread” or “all of it” or “the vote counts” are not acceptable answers. I want something you think is alignment indicative. Going to skim VCAs ask questions for a bit but it’s getting late here and may not be on much longer.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3023 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Dunnstral you were on Battle Mage for a while then not since: What changed?
Battle Mage and Firebringer according to the vote history (assuming it’s based in order) you moved your vote off then back on Oil Tycoons why?
Bell and Guillotina you seem to have a vote not present and not voting during my skim. Did you notice? G in the 639 votecount and bell in 2504.
Superbowl9 mastina’s vote was on you. Why?
KookieMonster Why are you still alive? The Johnny head is a top tier scum hunter iirc. Why are you not dead?

Going to bed now but this hopefully will jumpstart my reading in the AM.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3119 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3025, Dunnstral wrote:Hi here's the timeline:

Day 1 Titus desperado's Mastina; Titus dies, Mastina is confirmed town

End of Day 1 all passive abilities the following night are disabled (this was the work of the third party survivor who is now elimated). Mastina dies.

Day 2, Flea claims an explosion ability, Bell claims a daycop ability (?). Bell supposedly checks Flea and gets an inno, Flea then retracts the claim right before Fire swoops in and hammers and we canno longer discuss it.

Night 2, it looks like Flea was protected with a weird ability. Finral dies, and was being pushed by certain people. No flip but it can be assumed he was town; flea isn't dead, check first post
Thank you. I dub thee with the honorary gut town and will see if this holds.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3120 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3031, Bell wrote:Agree, but I guess it's a one shot because nobody else claimed they were poisoned earlier.
It’s either this or Bell is lying (0.000002%) chance of that. Pretty much just locking Bell town here because I don’t think poison is ever fake claimed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3121 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3038, Bell wrote:Oh, thanks Dunnstral.

My guess is that Cell has an ability to completely absorb a player and reduce the information on flip.
In post 3040, Bell wrote:Flea was town. Or they were a mafia traitor, which, yeah, no.
Why are you using was if Flea left the timeline. Time travelers generally aren’t dead? Are you thinking he is? Is there something I am missing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3122 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3043, Dunnstral wrote:The vote not present is the mod team not writing down players who haven't voted yet in a current phase
Then they’d be in not voting no?

One habit I have is to almost always check and make sure my vote is there, it’s a good way to catch scum if you notice a vote mistake of theirs before they do and promotes accurate vote counts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3123 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3060, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3059, Bell wrote:Did you visit someone or not?
The hell? I already said i didnt, i was blocked and that's all you are getting. Why are you trying to out my role?
Consider me voting G here.

G is way too defensive here. It’s off. A poisoned player is almost certainly conf town working against them like this is very very scummy.

(My vote is consider as I don’t know the vote count here. But spiritually this is where I would put it for those doing VCA or what not.)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3124 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3076, Guillotina wrote:And i tried to give the watcher ability to Finral, what the hell?
In post 3075, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3072, Bell wrote:In retrospect, I should have backed down after that second denial and just watched on.

Anyway, I'm king kai.
I have two abilities. during an elimination phase, neighborhood check on 2 players in there.
Other is at night where I can check if someone went somewhere last night.

I did a mechanics check and if you were role blocked the result would have said you were stationary.
But you weren't home.

Sooooo.

>.>
Yeah you're scum.

Sorry about that.
and sorry Noraa, you were right gj.
Eeeeh no. I got roleblocked!

Im Android 16 and Im a town inventor.

I can give out a watcher ability and a neighborizer ability.
This implies scum either A) don’t know how to fake claim or B) intentionally want G to die.

And yes, I am preflipping G scum his posting is just that bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3125 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3087, Guillotina wrote:
Bell if this a gambit and you made me claim my role you just threw the game!!! Im a dead guy!
This is 99.9999999999% scum. When I pissed them off as a mason they didn’t do this. They gave a read wall of a billion words I don’t frankly remember most of of how I had to be scum because I scumread them for attacking me and my mason buddy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3127 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3094, Bell wrote:ngl, I can see myself fucking up here @Dunnstral.
I thought I was being fairly through, but, nope. There's still more to learn.

Behaviorally, there are some warning flags here. Which compensates some, but I could still see there just being some confusion and me not looking for the right information.

Anyway, good night. Sorry for agitating you guilotina.
In post 3095, Bell wrote:
In post 3093, Guillotina wrote:So? what does that mean?
It means if you're blocked that ability takes precedence over your own action and so you do nothing and go nowhere pretty much.
....Investigations come after that in NAR Bell.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... Resolution

Shiny link. Investigations always come last.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3128 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3100, Dunnstral wrote:

Behaviorally, there are some warning flags here. Which compensates some, but I could still see there just being some confusion and me not looking for the right information.

There's potential for Guillotina to be misunderstand what happened to them

I think it's weird that they are told that their action is failing
It’s crap spewed to try to stay alive Dunn. Why are you assuming they are telling the truth?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3130 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3102, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3022, MathBlade wrote:Hey everyone! Haven’t had a chance to read yet but wanted a challenge to not hyperpost so much.

So I can get into the game quickly I would love it if everyone could point out 1-3 things they feel I should look at and “the thread” or “all of it” or “the vote counts” are not acceptable answers. I want something you think is alignment indicative. Going to skim VCAs ask questions for a bit but it’s getting late here and may not be on much longer.
The whole thread please
In post 3023, MathBlade wrote:Dunnstral you were on Battle Mage for a while then not since: What changed?
Battle Mage and Firebringer according to the vote history (assuming it’s based in order) you moved your vote off then back on Oil Tycoons why?
Bell and Guillotina you seem to have a vote not present and not voting during my skim. Did you notice? G in the 639 votecount and bell in 2504.
KookieMonster Why are you still alive? The Johnny head is a top tier scum hunter iirc. Why are you not dead?

I get tunneled early in literally every game until I obvtown by D2. I was V/LA almost the entire time they tunneled me too :lol:
Don’t think I didn’t notice those who didn’t answer or were smart asses. I plan on sitting down late tonight with a bowl of ice cream and reading this game but I don’t believe in obvTown til I see it for myself. Then again it does seem that there was a Titus Mastina battle fight something in the VCs/events. Worth looking into.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3132 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3106, superbowl9 wrote:So Flavor and I were right with our solve then - Oil/Flea/Guillo
Will definitely see about viability of this in my read tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3134 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3107, Battle Mage wrote:ok so initial thoughts.

Looks like Flea is scum, and possibly responsible for Finral leaving the game.
If Flea is scum, suggests Bell is also scum for fakeclaiming an inno on them (which would make sense, to stall for time if Flea had a powerful scum PR)

Hate the claim shenanigans today. If Bell is dying at end of dayphase, why so apologetic over the guilty on Guillotina? but i guess it fits with the tone in this game.

But moreso, looks like TMI from Guillotina - quickly jumped from "Bell is lying" to being mad they are bad town. Also I wasn't really sold on the claim.

Hey Bell, when are you supposed to die? Will it be proven before we pick an elim?

Separately, I have zero interest in 3p spec today.

I guess sensible play is to elim Guillotina today, and if Bell doesn't die today, insta-elim them tomorrow regardless of the Guillo-flip.
*nods* no reason to elim a likely dead guy and if he’s not dead then he is tomorrow.
I like this plan. The apologetic may just be Bell’s nature. I don’t think I have seen him as a PR.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3135 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3109, Battle Mage wrote:Guillotina-scum, definitely makes me think Dunnstral-scum too
I think there will be time for flips/associations once we see how the rest of this day goes and once I have read. Making a note to check this out too when I read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3136 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3110, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3106, superbowl9 wrote:So Flavor and I were right with our solve then - Oil/Flea/Guillo
In post 3107, Battle Mage wrote:Looks like Flea is scum, and possibly responsible for Finral leaving the game.
Also no, flea isn't scum because they're not in a pt.
This is not 100% always true.
There could be A) Traitor
Or B) Messaging system. (I have been scum in a game where scum didn’t have a PT it was designed to act like a god father)

It’s most likely probably around 80% Flea is not scum but I wouldn’t put it at 100.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3137 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3113, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3033, Bell wrote:Since it was a 1 shot ability I feel pretty comfortable sharing that my ability was one that checked for the presence of a neighborhood.
Neither tested positive it could only be done during the elimination phase on two players.

I figured it was a good idea to check because I wasn't sure how that was going to go.

Should we be mass claiming?
or one more day phase?
I think mass claiming shouldn’t be done on a day where there is an obvious elim. That just tells scum who to kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3138 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3117, Battle Mage wrote:nope, Bell and Guillo could both be scum here
This problem takes care of itself.
Either A) Bell dies at the end of the day and flips their alignment
Or B) Bell doesn’t die and therefore has scumclaimed and we elim Bell.

So Bell scum is literally not a world I am considering.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3141 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3129, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3120, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3031, Bell wrote:Agree, but I guess it's a one shot because nobody else claimed they were poisoned earlier.
It’s either this or Bell is lying (0.000002%) chance of that. Pretty much just locking Bell town here because I don’t think poison is ever fake claimed.
maybe, but at the start of day Bell was the obvious elim choice, so I can see them trying something like that to buy an extra day. only really works if they can guarantee a mislim though...which is where the guilty on Guillotina comes in.

I think Guillotina is more likely based on their reaction and I think that has to be the play, but Bell-scum works here too.
This really doesn’t work though.

Assume your theory is true and Bell is scum and that he was the obvious elim. Assume G is town. Bell succeeds in miselimming G. He then is back on the chopping block for the same reasons and not dying. So Bell would have gained nothing as he’s still miselimmed and maybe if there are more scum spewing a buddy or two.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3143 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3139, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3138, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3117, Battle Mage wrote:nope, Bell and Guillo could both be scum here
This problem takes care of itself.
Either A) Bell dies at the end of the day and flips their alignment
Or B) Bell doesn’t die and therefore has scumclaimed and we elim Bell.

So Bell scum is literally not a world I am considering.
It does take care of itself but I am damn sure taking the credit if it's right (as like the only person scumreading Bell) :lol:

So I think what you mean is, Bell might be scum, but it doesn't factor into a decision today?
Correct. It’s best to focus on problems that don’t resolve themselves in weird mechanics heavy setups like this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3149 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3146, Guillotina wrote:Omg why do i get to play with all the irrational tunnelers in this game. First kookies and Nero now Math. Agh! I gotta get ready for work but i can see a big thunderdome with this guy coming.
Lol G knows he is caught here. Already trying to paint me as irrational to get out of this.

Btw G voting was an even stronger scum claim because we don’t know where elo is.

Therefore G probably flips scum and will end up likely awaiting quick hammer from scum for his nom.

VOTE: G

If not then I will be pleasantly surprised to catch up after Shadowrun.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3182 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3170, Bell wrote:Now's a good time for a reread and analysis. Imo. It's a lot but rereading with fresh eyes the beginning of the game might lock it up.
I plan on catching up a bit overnight. I was going to try to speed read tonight but mainly with 99% G scum I figure I would take it slow overnight. This way we can find out if scum fear my replacement or not. Currently on a call, but I think with G’s trolling we don’t get a lot today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3195 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3188, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3183, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3128, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3100, Dunnstral wrote:

There's potential for Guillotina to be misunderstand what happened to them

I think it's weird that they are told that their action is failing
It’s crap spewed to try to stay alive Dunn. Why are you assuming they are telling the truth?
I'm saying that it's not impossible for them to be town if they're misunderstanding their own role and something weird happened with Finral

They're probably still the elim
I know you've been bad with setup spec but this is another level dude. He literally lied about where he went and is CCed by the towniest person alive. There's no universe this isn't caught scum, especially with how it came out/that reaction
+1 I agree. I really don’t see how G could be town here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3196 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Silly question why is everyone talking about Goku? This may seem like a silly question but I assure you it’s serious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3201 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Got it thanks. I hope we have. Going to enjoy dinner and start reading up. Expect more from me in the AM tomorrow but sniping the rest of the day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3218 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lmao, conf scum say what now?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3221 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3163, kookiemonster wrote:*yawn*
Hello there. I'll try to get back into the game.

-Kookie
Wouldn’t be opposed to Kookie being the second. This is the only post they’ve had since my replacement in I think.

(Not voting KookieMonster until a VC shows up showing G is definitely in the elimination phase)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3233 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Kookiemonster

I want some heat on this slot. Not much can be done with G conf scum but this slot might just be scum with G and hence the lack of posting. Need to iso to make sure but this may just solve the game or at minimum force an opinion/post from the slot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3235 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3234, Guillotina wrote:Fine, if you are not gonna let me clear my name will you at least finish this quick, I wanna go to the graveyard chat to find out who the scum team is.
Why the change in tone? Why is it all of a sudden end the day quick when FB votes Dunn and I vote Kookie?
Last scum in Dunn/Kookie?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3255 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3249, Battle Mage wrote:nope, doesnt really matter. unless there's some mech-shit i dont know.

and i think bell has seemed scummy, but ultimately we will know 100% if his claim is legit today regardless. and guillotina's response to the guilty was v bad - rather than assuming Bell was lying, he slipped that Bell was town and tried to convince everyone that Bell/Mod had just made an honest mistake. i love guillotina, but it was baffling and i just can't see how he goes that route as town.

so i think there's a world where bell and guillotina are both scum, but we'll elim guillotina and then see if Bell does die as he said at the end of day.
Pretty much this. I do give him props for trying.

My preference is Kookie because I want to see what they do when they catch up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3256 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3253, kookiemonster wrote:Also what is this flimsy Math vote on us?

-kookie
You haven’t provided anything since I got in. Best way to get someone to do something is pressure. I get Johnny may be busy but that doesn’t explain Noraa’s not being here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3258 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then either a) catch up or b) hunt.
In massive games/RL bites me in the ass sometimes I just ask questions.
What were your prior reads?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3261 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3259, kookiemonster wrote:Don't tell me what to do :D

It was originally Oil scum, guillo scum, sugar cain scum.
But then I backed off the oil scum read for some reason or another and I don't even remember what happened after that.

-Kookie
I am not telling you what to do. I am telling you what you should be doing if you’re town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3295 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3269, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3265, Bell wrote:I'm fine with going into the arena with Guilotina.

Though there could be a scum ability that could put us at a disadvantage.
I think there's a greater chance of us being at a disadvantage if we send town who will be alive tomorrow

That's my reasoning
This reasoning is suspicious unless you think someone would vote outside of G. Do you really think that happens? In what world does someone vote for someone over G?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3296 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Bell

Consider my spiritual vote on Kookie. I don’t scumread Bell I just wanna get to Arena since Kookie isn’t posting anything.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3298 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

What kind of scum powers are you even positing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3303 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3301, Bell wrote:To be clear, I'm worried I'll die early and end the day if I enter as one of the contendees.
What’s the paraphrased message for your poison? (Yes I am assuming it’s true)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3307 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3304, Bell wrote:So is no one going to comment on the superbowl is town because he's probably principled enough not to fake worry about my personal health because of mafia to fool us into thinking he didn't give me the virus?
Not really. I am pretty set on G scum and I believe you were poisoned so I am more taking a read and wait approach and seeing what needs to be said to avoid bloat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3308 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3306, Bell wrote:I assumed the phase after next meant night phase, because the one after the day phase is the elimination phase then night phase.
I'm just slightly concerned they could speed it up in the arena.
Rather than assuming why not just ask?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3310 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Dunn or Kookie who is scum to you Bell and why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3316 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3311, Bell wrote:? Why are you ignoring Fire bringer?
Because I townread Firebringer and Battle Mage.

Dunn’s posting is off today and Kookie is lurking so my PoE is them assuming Flea is town (Flea isn’t a townread based on posts but I don’t get the DBZ references so I am kinda rolling with Flea being town since we seem to be in a good spot)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3317 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And Super Bowl too obviously sorry I am tired it’s been a day irl
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3320 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3318, Bell wrote:You shouldn't be town reading either of them. I understand bloat but I don't see what either of them have done as being particularly townie or not easily faked or fabricated.
I think how Battlemage interacted with Guilotina was well practiced if not town posting. It looks on the surface to be anti-assoiative and is in line with how battle mage usually interacts with other players.
I think the charade that I'm scummy for my play this game or whatever is overblown and might be faked.

As for Dunnstrall being off, he seems the same to me? but I wouldn't know. He's hard to read.
Talk with me as to why not then. I just sorta feel like Battle Mage is the same as before when I was masons and confused about him. He just feels the same. Firebringer admittedly is more gut than anything else. They just feel town. Yes, I just can’t shake that feeling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3321 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3319, Bell wrote:Kookie being checked out and not getting back into the game is near unreadable.

The best you can say is that Noraa distanced very hard and naturally if they're scum together. I don't think it's terribly likely as they usually are softer on their partners.
they distance, but they don't scream for their lives at the top of their lungs for their bus god.
In post 3318, Bell wrote:You shouldn't be town reading either of them. I understand bloat but I don't see what either of them have done as being particularly townie or not easily faked or fabricated.
I think how Battlemage interacted with Guilotina was well practiced if not town posting. It looks on the surface to be anti-assoiative and is in line with how battle mage usually interacts with other players.
I think the charade that I'm scummy for my play this game or whatever is overblown and might be faked.

As for Dunnstrall being off, he seems the same to me? but I wouldn't know. He's hard to read.
Its more that Dunn’s question about that abilities reads either extremely faked or TMI. Especially with conf scum G as one person there. It feels really fake like it’s manufactured. And Kookie admittedly is PoE because of the lurk I have had zero interactions with them
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3325 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3323, Bell wrote:I would say its either Fb, Dunstrall or you if pushed rn.

I genuinely think Flea is town both based on in game evidence and their approach to people.

Fb suspicion is mostly or in part due to their mood dipping at start of day and their curiosity for the Mr. Satan plant by 3p oil. I could see it go either way tho.
I will review Fire overnight but I am not seeing scum Fire here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3330 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

The reason there hasn’t been much discussion from me is because G imho is conf scum. The way I mainly sort by asking questions and pressuring people is pretty much not possible because everyone should just vote G and end this day. Scum can’t be afraid of any push I do so it becomes more of a tone and how people responded to your case than anything else. I feel pretty powerless.

There’s no good way to force Kookie to play that I can see and poking Dunn has the force of a feather when I can’t do anything about it. So pretty much I will top wagon anyone into the arena just to get G there and then a new day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3332 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Rip just double checked votes I can’t count lmao

VOTE: Dunn
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3337 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3334, Battle Mage wrote:im not especially scumreading Dunnstral. If Bell is proven town, I'd go with a solve more like:

Guillotina + 2? from Firebringer/MathBlade/Superbowl

Math is playing his scumgame. Firebringer is making me uneasy this dayphase. Superbowl's obsession with 3Ps is scummy. Dunnstral just feels like LHF here.
Why are you not scumreading Dunn becomes the question?
And why are you saying this is my scum game?
I don’t see what you mean by 3P obsession?

And why two? I agree it’s probably Bell town I just don’t follow where you’re coming from here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3341 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3338, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3337, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3334, Battle Mage wrote:im not especially scumreading Dunnstral. If Bell is proven town, I'd go with a solve more like:

Guillotina + 2? from Firebringer/MathBlade/Superbowl

Math is playing his scumgame. Firebringer is making me uneasy this dayphase. Superbowl's obsession with 3Ps is scummy. Dunnstral just feels like LHF here.
Why are you not scumreading Dunn becomes the question?
What do you mean by "becomes the question"? Sounds like you're trying to divert a post about my reads, into talking about your reads. No revisionist history please :lol:
In post 3337, MathBlade wrote: And why are you saying this is my scum game?
I don’t see what you mean by 3P obsession?

And why two? I agree it’s probably Bell town I just don’t follow where you’re coming from here.
I'll answer your questions in good faith, although I have wonder if you're just posturing here? As you've asked me about literally everything. You may as well have said "Battle Mage what the f**k are you on about?" :lol:

In games we've played together - when you are town, you are tend to be more erratic, illogical and confrontational. As scum you tend to be more methodical, strategic and collaborative. This feels more like the latter than the former - your takes have been sensible and you have slotted into the game nicely. To me that says Math-scum.

You'll need to go back and read the Superbowl 3p stuff really - he kept going on about 3Ps, like you do about mafia traitors. But it was done in such a way that it felt genuine - and generally scum love to focus attention on hunting 3P to take the heat off themselves. Just a thought. :lol:

I don't know how many scum there are - I started the game assuming 3, but earlier some people speculated about it being 2.

If you don't follow that's fine - you can agree to disagree - but there's nothing particularly deep or controversial about my takes here.
Funny enough I actually erased something very similar to that then just let that go.

I have been working towards being less “grrrrr” in my town games. You saw that in the mason game as a whole. Yes, that statement used to be accurate.

Regarding Super Bowl I will look out for that overnight, thanks.

And with the last comment I wouldn’t assume anything. You know the phrase and what happens to you and me :P

Pretty sure my role PM is missing Donkeys.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3384 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3321, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3319, Bell wrote:Kookie being checked out and not getting back into the game is near unreadable.

The best you can say is that Noraa distanced very hard and naturally if they're scum together. I don't think it's terribly likely as they usually are softer on their partners.
they distance, but they don't scream for their lives at the top of their lungs for their bus god.

Its more that Dunn’s question about that abilities reads either extremely faked or TMI. Especially with conf scum G as one person there. It feels really fake like it’s manufactured. And Kookie admittedly is PoE because of the lurk I have had zero interactions with them
Clearly this isn’t a reason @Bell. I think scum!Dunn is hoping you forget
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3385 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3382, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3377, Bell wrote:Between MB scum read and BM scum read, I find MB scum read to be significantly more believable if I'm wrong about Guilotina.
BM just followed MB's reasoning. There was a fairly logical progression to MB's thoughts that was smoothly made that I tend to think doesn't really come from scum but it's a weak lean.
again, don't follow you here? Mathblade only just joined the game, and I'm not sure my reads/reasoning have changed since he did?

Why do I feel like you're just throwing stuff at the wall in a panic at this point? :lol:
I feel like Bell is in moon logic land. I have no idea how he got any of what he is doing. G’s reaction was terrible and lock scum. Like maybe step back and slowly think about how you got there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3427 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3424, Battle Mage wrote:can we just put Bell in with Guillo?

VOTE: Bell

we can go back to normal scumhunting tomorrow once this mech stuff is done.
Mood. This has been me for a while.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3441 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Down for BM or whoever hell even me. Just need a VC.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3445 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Dunnstral

It literally doesn’t matter who else for arena today imho.

Thanks Bell for the VC.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3469 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

HURT: Guillotina
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3498 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am thinking two but would be pleasantly surprised by one. Because of the Bell/G drama yesterday I haven’t really been able to get a hold of associatives like I like.

Why Flea? I am kinda thinking Faer’s town almost conf town here. Care to discuss your read?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3500 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why not? If there’s two scum and we put two town in the area then 5 town after elim, then night kill makes 4 which means we lose. Kinda important we talk about reads here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3504 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3502, Dunnstral wrote:Flea does not have a pt, we know that much. They are very unlikely to be mafia
While technically not lock town that’s pretty damn close. Close enough to where I want them determining day progression.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3506 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3503, Firebringer wrote:yes and i don't think guillotina acted like flea was their traitor. So that is minus 2 points towards scum flea
Then why did you say you scumread them? I don’t see how a town!FB gets a scum!Flea read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3507 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3505, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3504, MathBlade wrote:Close enough to where I want them determining day progression.
No. go away
Why? Far as I am concerned the game is starting for me to where I can hunt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3511 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It’s midnight and I am not going to try to sort troll!FB to see if that’s a scum slip or not. Someone else help me out here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3517 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3512, Firebringer wrote:real stuff here not obfuscating do u actually believe in scum slips?
I believe scum can slip up and make a mistake. I think scum slips can exist but are pretty rare and things that I believe are slips are always worth a second opinion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3518 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3513, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh I definitely have a claim order I'd like to see :) Only once people are on board with a mass claim though.

Hey fire, where's your fury? What's with this obsession with me?

If you're so damn set on me, then convince everyone. bad associatives ain't gunna do nuts.

Bearing in mind I'M A CLAIMED DOCTOR WHO IS DEAD TONIGHT REGARDLESS because you know, I can't doc myself. so I'm hoping there's a damn good town blocker out there.

Actually surprised scum didn't gambit me and shoot at me when I time hopped. It would've hit :P My time hop isn't a protective lol.

Dunn you need to step it up at this point btw.
My PoE is too big and you're the most likely to make it out.
It’s possible elo. Imho whether people are for it or against it, mass claim should happen.

I kinda wanna see Dunn and FB in the arena. I think that pairing has a pretty good chance of scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3519 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Take how both superbowl and Dunn avoided sorting Firebringer when I asked.

That is very very odd. Gives me a huge FoS on Firebringer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3525 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3524, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3523, Gypyx wrote:btw flea, why'd you use you thread dissapearanced or whatever ability if it didn't protect from kills?
Because WIFOM the baddies. If I get shot, I die. fair enough. If I don't get shot, I use the ability for the minimum duration (2 phases) and come back like 90% conftown.

Again, I'm the doc, my 1-shots been used, I don't intend to use my delayed action protection, I do intend to use per-night protection.

My claim order is:
Firebringer
superbowl9
Dunnstral
Math
Gypyx.

This is also my reads list from bad to good. any objections? Nobody claims until I say go.
I like it. I am not objecting but mine would have a slightly different order because I am scared of a slot with little to no content on replace in being your top townread, but considering how scummy everyone is I get it.

It’s pretty antitown to remove yourself though because if you’re town you can’t hunt or be obvTown and if you’re scum it causes other people to focus on other slots. The mechanic itself can be either way. But I just think you’re town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3531 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3527, Flea The Magician wrote:I had a solid town read on the previous occupants, like locktown solid.

Given that I had claimed to be able to remove myself from the game, I needed to prove it at that point otherwise "omg scum lied". I didn't intend to use it at all, honestly. But needs must at that point. While yeah it had anti-town capability, I'm now flavour confirmed as a z-fighter. If people think that's town or not is up to them.

Math you know I work weird, I read the game daily to keep up and watched for connections and stuff. I can't actively hunt, but I can passively hunt. I'm confirmed to not have a PT, I can't see Trunks being a traitor but given we had Bulma flip red I understand that in itself is not clearing.

That said, anyone claiming doc in this order will be immediately voted for by me and I will enter that 1vs1.
I townread you because I know you faer. The flavor confirmation means Jack to me as based on some players reactions my flavor fits and doesn’t fit my role. It’s absolutely useless to me as any flavor mentions might as well be in another language.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3536 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Uhm if Flea was lying about their claim wouldn’t that make faer likely scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3539 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda wanna find people’s reactions to Flea’s claim and can’t find it on my phone. Can someone link it so I can compare?

I have to get back to work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3541 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

To be clear I trust flea’s claim but I wanna contrast reactions here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3543 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

No I am asking where Faer initially claimed doctor so I can compare there to here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3544 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3145, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3107, Battle Mage wrote:ok so initial thoughts.

Looks like Flea is scum, and possibly responsible for Finral leaving the game.
If Flea is scum, suggests Bell is also scum for fakeclaiming an inno on them (which would make sense, to stall for time if Flea had a powerful scum PR)

Hate the claim shenanigans today. If Bell is dying at end of dayphase, why so apologetic over the guilty on Guillotina? but i guess it fits with the tone in this game.

But moreso, looks like TMI from Guillotina - quickly jumped from "Bell is lying" to being mad they are bad town. Also I wasn't really sold on the claim.

Hey Bell, when are you supposed to die? Will it be proven before we pick an elim?

Separately, I have zero interest in 3p spec today.

I guess sensible play is to elim Guillotina today
, and if Bell doesn't die today, insta-elim them tomorrow regardless of the Guillo-flip.
TMI? How? I didnt jump from point A to point B, i am mad because Bell's claim made me out my role and if flea is telling the truth that they had doctor powers, im now dead. I legit initially thought he was lying because i assumed i was roleblocked.
Im pissed off because in a way he was selfish, he is gonna die so he might as well take one with him, which i would get totally behind that logic if the target was scum, but im not!

Im opposed to the idea of getting chopped because of bell's miscalculation also look at our numbers, im town, bell game threw but he is most likely town. We are yet to find scum, i'm not liking it.
It’s gotta be before here but I don’t see it in thread and catch do a thorough dive for “doc” but didn’t see it searching for “doctor”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3547 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Apologies on my phone both of those link to 2561. Can you tell me the post number or retry the link or both?
Pretty sure it’s just my phone. Sorry in advance.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3558 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3550, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2569, Flea The Magician wrote:Image
Frieza truly was pathetic.
Flavour claim.
In post 2884, Flea The Magician wrote:Fine you want the full claim?

You all suck at following crumbs and reading between the lines.

I fuck the with timelines TO PROTECT PEOPLE.
I can protect 1 person per night, or I can protect someone else on a nominated night, OR I CAN YEET MYSELF OUT OF THE GAME TO RETURN LATER.
Full claim.
Thanks. Got it. Now I can look at reactions there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3559 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3553, Firebringer wrote:w/e u want to tell urself.

btw crumbing is dumb and people shouldn't do it.
Crumbing is actually pretty good when done well. :) Mine are pretty obvi too :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3560 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3557, Firebringer wrote:flea why is mathblade buddying up to u
In other words:
Flea, why is Math being townie??? Waaaaah I want him to be a scummy scum butt so I can mis elim him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3563 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Relevant posts
In post 2888, Bell wrote:
In post 2883, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2879, Bell wrote:If oil is a 3p, as scum my push against FB is insane because I would have no clue what was happening or why everybody's abilities were role blocked. I felt Dunnstrall's [presented confusion was more in line with potential scum.
i disagree ur push on me is insane if u were scum and had no clue lo
l
That's what I said in the quote you used. lol.
In post 2889, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2888, Bell wrote:
In post 2883, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2879, Bell wrote:If oil is a 3p, as scum my push against FB is insane because I would have no clue what was happening or why everybody's abilities were role blocked. I felt Dunnstrall's [presented confusion was more in line with potential scum.
i disagree ur push on me is insane if u were scum and had no clue lo
l
That's what I said in the quote you used. lol.
thats what im disagreeing with.
In post 2890, Bell wrote:That's fine flea, I mean it sucks, but this pretty much just means you're going to get nked and Oil is going down as a 3p or scum in the arena.
Which is okay.
A confirm town flea is helpful.
In post 2891, Flea The Magician wrote:Now your options are vote someone else in the arena or hammer me.

Vote someone actually scummy in, we lim them. I protect tonight, Oil positives, in theory, we all get protected.
In post 2892, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: dunnstral
In post 2895, Firebringer wrote:flea is claiming future trunks.
[/quote]

I think FB needs to be in the arena. No reaction to the claim except flavor and today it's sus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3565 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes. You're sus of flea today. You had them as conf town, then some naked votes and today they are sus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3569 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2020, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2015, Finral wrote:Why is your read more accurate than someone town reading them? Why aren't you the one in the position to have the inverse reads?
I think i am more right than others given i think i see their actions better understood for what they are then everyone else.

Everyone townreading Flea hasn't given me good reason to doubt it.
How is this not conf towning flea?

VOTE: Firebringer

They didn't give you a good reason to doubt the town read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3571 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Are you trying to gaslight me? That's literally what you said. Then Finral follows up with could see Oil Scum and Flea town which seems very likely.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3576 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3572, Firebringer wrote:nope go ahead and reread the post. or let someone else explain it for u.
I stared at this for a while and it could be taken as your scumread versus the townreads and just be very very grammatically incorrect. Three people since then have posted. Assume you’re town. Why do you suppose none of them pointed this out? At least one would likely be town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3577 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Where is everyone?

Is everyone okay?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3580 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I really don’t like how this game has stalled. This is weird.

So I guess while we wait on Firebringer, assume Firebringer is scum. Assume the game isn’t over OR
Assume Firebringer is town

Who do you want in the arena and why? I kinda think Dunn or superbowl. I think with how no one is casing Flea Flea is probably town here and barring any explanation on that they’d be a ride or die TR.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3582 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Are we still doing an order? The second paragraph is contradictory.

Technically I did give an adjustment to move G up but am not married to it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3584 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3583, Flea The Magician wrote:They were refusing to claim regardless.

Moving Gypyx up would mean moving you down the list, I was locktowning Kookie before the rep out, Gypyx hasn't given me reason to change that read yet.
That’s fine. I don’t mind that. I just don’t townread someone in possible elo circumstances until they give me one regardless of prior slot and you have given me a reason and G hasn’t. The slot’s been an inactive one ever since I got in and I don’t like it. I just think Dunn and SB are more likely scum but it still kinda irks me that G could be setup to deep wolf.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3586 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sounds like a plan.
I will check back tomorrow since I have plans tonight
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3599 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3196, MathBlade wrote:Silly question why is everyone talking about
Goku?
This may seem like a silly question but I assure you it’s serious.
In post 3130, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3102, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3022, MathBlade wrote:Hey everyone! Haven’t had a chance to read yet but wanted a challenge to not hyperpost so much.

The whole thread please
In post 3023, MathBlade wrote:Dunnstral you were on Battle Mage for a while then not since: What changed?

I get tunneled early in literally every game until I obvtown by D2. I was V/LA almost the entire time they tunneled me too :lol:
Don’t think I didn’t notice those who didn’t answer or were smart asses. I plan on sitting down late tonight with a
bowl of ice cream
and reading this game but I don’t believe in obvTown til I see it for myself. Then again it does seem that there was a Titus Mastina battle fight something in the VCs/events. Worth looking into.
Me. ^^ Crumbs and all
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3610 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Assume Super Bowl is 3P.
Then 2 scum 2 3P is likely.
Maybe scum don’t have a PT to allow for fake innos?

I just don’t see Flea scum here is the issue.
Faer’s insistence that they don’t have a PT reminds me of when I was begging the PT cop to check me in the scum game I didn’t have a PT in.

Does anyone know if unwd / MariaR know Jingle?

Can someone who scumreads Flea explain it to me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3612 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3611, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3610, MathBlade wrote:Maybe scum don’t have a PT to allow for fake innos?
that would be super bastard tbh

was this game advertized as bastard / modWIFOM?
Why would that be bastard? Different than expected is not bastard. The mod wouldn’t lie if they never address what kind of chat scum do or not have.

Iirc the game I was scum in without a PT wasn’t bastard I don’t think lemme double check.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3614 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

posting.php?mode=quote&f=4&p=9696007

It wasn’t bastard that game.

Lemme link the game thread.

Like by play I think if Super Bowl is telling the truth Flea scum stock goes up so I want to see if I am pocketed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3616 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=9831232#p9831232

This is my general point.

Getting them from Flea’s ISO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3617 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3614, MathBlade wrote:posting.php?mode=quote&f=4&p=9696007

It wasn’t bastard that game.

Lemme link the game thread.

Like by play I think if Super Bowl is telling the truth Flea scum stock goes up so I want to see if I am pocketed.
Sorry. Phone posting link issues. It’s the link in that post

viewtopic.php?p=9812457#p9812457
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3618 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3527, Flea The Magician wrote:I had a solid town read on the previous occupants, like locktown solid.

Given that I had claimed to be able to remove myself from the game, I needed to prove it at that point otherwise "omg scum lied". I didn't intend to use it at all, honestly. But needs must at that point. While yeah it had anti-town capability, I'm now flavour confirmed as a z-fighter. If people think that's town or not is up to them.

Math you know I work weird, I read the game daily to keep up and watched for connections and stuff. I can't actively hunt, but I can passively hunt. I'm confirmed to not have a PT, I can't see Trunks being a traitor but given we had Bulma flip red I understand that in itself is not clearing.

That said, anyone claiming doc in this order will be immediately voted for by me and I will enter that 1vs1.
This is one such example where Flea mentions faer doesn’t have a PT
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3620 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3619, Gypyx wrote:the OP specifies that expectations are gonna get subverted though, so idk

it's a wild game still anyways, and i think that at some point, we gotta trust something, and i'll trust that this setup isn't nonsensical
That’s where you lost me.
“Not in the timeline” is already not defined and I asked the mod what it meant and he couldn’t tell me so I am all just like anything is possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3621 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Who do you scumread G?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3625 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3039, Bell wrote:Flea was town. Or he was a mafia traitor, which, yeah, no.
In post 3040, Bell wrote:Flea was town. Or they were a mafia traitor, which, yeah, no.
I think here?

It’s kinda vague. I think Bell said he’d get results on Oil and Flea.

It’s hard to search while watching the pregame
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3626 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3622, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3620, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3619, Gypyx wrote:the OP specifies that expectations are gonna get subverted though, so idk

it's a wild game still anyways, and i think that at some point, we gotta trust something, and i'll trust that this setup isn't nonsensical
That’s where you lost me.
“Not in the timeline” is already not defined and I asked the mod what it meant and he couldn’t tell me so I am all just like anything is possible.
fair point, we could always ask bowl?

did bell claim when the check happened though
What would we be asking bowl? I am confused
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3628 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Good point on bowl

Iirc Bell said it was on oil and flea because they’d be in the arena

I am half here because watching TV and didn’t want game to be dead
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3630 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Super Bowl starts in 10 ish. Later people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3639 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This interaction between Dunn and superbowl is weird. I can’t put my finger on why.

Gonna sleep on it and see. But something isn’t right there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3649 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am literally at if one scum left it’s Flea and scum didn’t have a PT to fool us. That answer from Flea is really self serving if faer is the last scum alive. I don’t see faer making that if SB is faer’s buddy.

At the same time I figured out what pinged me last night. Dunn is really wishy washy on whether to eliminate Super Bowl. I don’t think Dunn defends a not town claim unless he has a buddy.

VOTE: Superbowl9

I figure this is the right play. If two scum alive then we prolly get one. If Superbowl flips 3P then I die and y’all can elim Flea.
If Superbowl is scum it’s probably with Dunn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3655 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

G? Fire? You’re all being really quiet here. Thoughts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3656 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3654, Flea The Magician wrote:Oil was given 1 chance to use it on that night or be eliminated.
They were 3p and removed.
You're 3p and we've no reason to believe your claim other than you targetted bell, essentially conftown with a virus that would eliminate them.
See you’re treating Superbowl as conf!3P and I don’t like that. Why are you assuming Super Bowl is 3P immediately?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3661 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3658, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3656, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3654, Flea The Magician wrote:Oil was given 1 chance to use it on that night or be eliminated.
You're 3p and we've no reason to believe your claim other than you targetted bell, essentially conftown with a virus that would eliminate them.
See you’re treating Superbowl as conf!3P and I don’t like that. Why are you assuming Super Bowl is 3P immediately?
I'm not, I believe it's a fakeclaim.

I'm arguing their point as though their claim is correct though.
This doesn’t seem like that Faer. Wouldn’t you say IF you’re 3P?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3662 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3660, Gypyx wrote:also bowl, correct me if i'm wrong, but according to how NAR works, you successfully gave your bean to BM right?
I like and hate this question but don’t want to say why until Super Bowl answers
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3672 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2969, Flea The Magician wrote:a 3P we can use. a 3P who has not scumsided but has acted in their best interests. I was going in the arena regardless, lets face it. I'm USR.

Now you can all kiss my butt while I jump out of the time stream.
You lost your doc.
In post 3647, Flea The Magician wrote:Mornin.

I only mentioned my PT clear once and I said that it doesn't actually clear me because of flavour and other stuff.

Honestly, I say we remove the 3P in this situation.

We don't know if that's a fakeclaim, as far as I'm concerned this is MELO, and why would we keep the single protection when we happily yeeted the one who could PROTECT EVERYONE.
Why are you saying 3 3P Dunnstral?

Iirc you claimed VT and everyone else claimed town? I think Flea claimed town as I searched faer ISO for 3P and only saw this?

Am I dense?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3673 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much I am at Dunn + SB or just Dunn SK and SB 3P here I think.

Unless there’s a damn good reason why Dunn said 3 3P I kinda don’t want to go elsewhere as I think that’s a scum claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3676 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It’s comments like this that really piss me off.

Here you are telling me I am bad. You’re not stating what.

What is wrong with me noting that Dunn claimed VT yet he says there are 3 3Ps?

This does not compute FB.

You scumread Flea yet don’t explain it.

You’re asking me to take things on osmosis here.

You’re not claiming and you’re not doing anything here.

If you’re town please point out the error to the stupid guy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3681 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3677, Firebringer wrote:just assume im scum instead then.

like idk how to communicate to u that u were already wanting to put me and dunn in the arena before this stuff comes out, now u want it again but with "reasons" and those reasons are silly imo.

u think dunn is secretly claiming 3p or something. even if he was why the fuck do u want to vote him instead of superbowl when superbowl basically killed a townie.

and for final time im not going to explain scum flea. ur up fleas butt to much for me to bother.
The way I figure
You could be scum for not wanting to claim but you’re in the arena so I can sort you and whoever is the elim and make a choice there
Flea probably isn’t scum with Superbowl’s 3P claim but if faer is they’re alone so faer I am not interested in

This leaves Dunn, G, and Super Bowl
G is obvTowning to me so that leaves it between Dunn and G.

So I pick between the player who either has lied or some reason to believe a third 3P despite claiming vanilla
Or the 3P who has a possibility of telling the truth.

That’s not really a hard choice.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3684 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3682, Dunnstral wrote:To be clear, I'm saying there isn't 3 third parties
But like there could be two?

You seem really fixated on not three third parties and that doesn’t make sense from a VT angle. I am hella confused and even after FB explained my concern you just double down?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3686 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3679, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3672, MathBlade wrote:Why are you saying 3 3P Dunnstral?

Iirc you claimed VT and everyone else claimed town? I think Flea claimed town as I searched faer ISO for 3P and only saw this?

Am I dense?
Superbowl is not claiming town.
In post 3670, Dunnstral wrote:Mafia team has to have at least 2 people on it

2 mafia 3 3rd party doesn't sound fair
In post 3682, Dunnstral wrote:To be clear, I'm saying there isn't 3 third parties
In post 3667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3649, MathBlade wrote:I am literally at if one scum left it’s Flea and scum didn’t have a PT to fool us. That answer from Flea is really self serving if faer is the last scum alive. I don’t see faer making that if SB is faer’s buddy.

At the same time I figured out what pinged me last night. Dunn is really wishy washy on whether to eliminate Super Bowl. I don’t think Dunn defends a not town claim unless he has a buddy.

I figure this is the right play. If two scum alive then we prolly get one. If Superbowl flips 3P then I die and y’all can elim Flea.
if me and superbowl were scum together, he wouldn't be claiming 3rd party right now and we'd instead probably win the game this phase
In post 3648, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3647, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly, I say we remove the 3P in this situation.
It doesn't help us.

It takes us to 4 alive with you dead.

Eh, maybe.

If we leave him alive and go wrong he has a chance of killing mafia, and maybe the game won't end in just his win

Not Sure I trust him at 3 alive anyway
In post 3631, Dunnstral wrote:3 3rd party doesn't make sense to me.
In post 3600, Dunnstral wrote:Krillin, Vanilla fighter
In post 3108, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3103, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3030, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3028, Bell wrote:That summary is sufficient imo.

Does anyone have any pills to cure my heart virus, like, say trunks.

...Shit.

It's not part of my role, no. Somebody intentionally poisoned me.
OK so

Setup-wise I don't think there's 3 scum + a survivor + scum can poison townies

That would be wacky

So if this is a scum ability, it's probably a scum team of 2
Could be 3P that killed Flavor no?
Multiple third parties?

I don't think so
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3688 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3103, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3030, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3028, Bell wrote:That summary is sufficient imo.

Does anyone have any pills to cure my heart virus, like, say trunks.

...Shit.

It's not part of my role, no. Somebody intentionally poisoned me.
OK so

Setup-wise I don't think there's 3 scum + a survivor + scum can poison townies

That would be wacky

So if this is a scum ability, it's probably a scum team of 2
Could be 3P that killed Flavor no?
In post 3105, superbowl9 wrote:3 FOR 3 BABY
In post 3104, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3039, Bell wrote:Flea was town. Or he was a mafia traitor, which, yeah, no.
I still think Flea is 3P with Oil.
Have we considered that Flea took themselves and Flavor out of the timestream?
I wanna review this after a night’s rest.

The entire section is funky.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3690 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3687, Firebringer wrote:half of those quotes posts don't even mention a third party u realize that right?
The only one that doesn’t mention 3P or talk about 3P is the VT claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3692 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3691, Firebringer wrote:You seem more fixated than dunny tbh
Ok? Your point? I am a tunnelly player. Dunn isn’t.

So I am shaking the tree to see what comes out. The posts aren’t logical.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3694 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3693, Firebringer wrote:wait r u arguing dun is tunneling?
It’s at minimum a weird fixation. Seems like tunneling.

Dunn says that elimming the 3P is bad but yet never stops talking about Super Bowl.

I would get it if Dunn thought SB was scum fake claiming but it’s odd.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3695 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3648, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3647, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly, I say we remove the 3P in this situation.
It doesn't help us.

It takes us to 4 alive with you dead.

Eh, maybe.

If we leave him alive and go wrong he has a chance of killing mafia, and maybe the game won't end in just his win

Not Sure I trust him at 3 alive anyway
For someone who says we shouldn’t elim Super Bowl he is sure spending all his time talking about Super Bowl.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3698 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3696, Firebringer wrote:The only thing that has happened in the last 2 pages is superbowl claiming third party what do u mean by all this "fixation" stuff. It literally is the focus of the game for last 2 pages. Saying dunn is focused on it while ignoring everyone else talking abotu it and pretending dunn is more focused on it than anyone else seems so narrowly focused u lost the plot.
Yes Super Bowl did claim 3P.

However if Dunn thinks we shouldn’t elim SB then Dunn if town would be trying to change the conversation to who should be the elim.

Instead he keeps going on and on and on.

There isn’t even an attempt to change the subject.

Going to bed now but this is sus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3703 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1, Perfect Cell wrote:2a. No-Vote is not an applicable choice. A lim must be chosen! I will accept no less.
We cannot no elim G.

Dunn is hella sus.

No problems eliminating SB but I really think it’s just Dunn and SB at this point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3707 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3706, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: superbowl

3p claims aren't good, lets face it. Yes this game is bastardy, I do suspect my ability to time yeet may have yeeted finral as well as a passive effect unknown to me, it could well also be that finral also fulfilled their 3p wincon.

Which would indicate bells PT check is a red herring ability and we're up against 3p exclusively.

Given that is the case, we need to eliminate our claimed 3p regardless of whoever is in the arena at this point.

I am no longer psuedo-clear - considering this information.
How do you have a part of your role that’s unknown to you? Why didn’t you claim this earlier?

Like I can get that happened recently in Boonskiies game for you but that was specifically Dreaming God which is on the wiki to do that.

I kinda get it and agree on the 3P. However I think Dunn slipped and also claimed 3P and/or scum. We can only eliminate one. What is your advice based on Dunn saying there can’t be 3 3P?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3711 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Can you please answer my question G?

Intent to hammer if in 24 hours my question isn’t answered or really when it is
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3712 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

But I also wanna hear from Flea on it too
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3714 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3707, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3706, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: superbowl

3p claims aren't good, lets face it. Yes this game is bastardy, I do suspect my ability to time yeet may have yeeted finral as well as a passive effect unknown to me, it could well also be that finral also fulfilled their 3p wincon.

Which would indicate bells PT check is a red herring ability and we're up against 3p exclusively.

Given that is the case, we need to eliminate our claimed 3p regardless of whoever is in the arena at this point.

I am no longer psuedo-clear - considering this information.
How do you have a part of your role that’s unknown to you? Why didn’t you claim this earlier?

Like I can get that happened recently in Boonskiies game for you but that was specifically Dreaming God which is on the wiki to do that.

I kinda get it and agree on the 3P. However I think Dunn slipped and also claimed 3P and/or scum. We can only eliminate one. What is your advice based on Dunn saying there can’t be 3 3P?
I may not have asked you directly but I pointed this out earlier about the 3 3P thing Dunn said.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3716 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

I just don’t see town Dunn doing it. Maybe scum Dunn? SB and Dunn scum done?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3723 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3724 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

HURT: superbowl9
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3727 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

HURT: Firebringer
HURT: Superbowl9
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3740 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3736, Dunnstral wrote:Mechanically it can only be Math or myself.

fire was in the arena, math voted for me, I voted for math. It was 3 to hammer the second person in. Sb9 would have voted for one of us alongside the other mafia instead of himself.

VOTE: Mathblade

Again, if I were mafia sb9 wouldn't be fake claiming 3rd party there. He wouldn't have even died if he didn't claim that. Math has had an informed perspective by acting like me and sb9 are weird together and saying I sohuldn't trust the claim
I suspected you early as partners with SB when I was sorting the claim. Knowing that I am tunnelly you had to eventually try to vote me. You have no progression. I have suspected you for the longest time and the only way you win is to make me look bad. If you win congrats.

And I agree it can only be Dunn or I and it just has to be Dunn.

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3748 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Honestly I just don’t have the spoons atm for a big wall case on Dunn.

It’s probably going to be me and Dunn in the arena and I kinda hope it’s not GG. Then if it’s not I will put together a case then unless I get spoons sooner.

I don’t get that cell stuff.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3752 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then I look forward to casing Dunn in the arena if I get the chance. I don’t think you all realize just how good Dunn!scum is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3756 (isolation #128) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3753, Dunnstral wrote:There is no case in the arena

You make the case now when everybody can still talk
There always is room for cases post arena.

I just admittedly lack spoons.

Valentine’s Day is usually a rough spot for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3757 (isolation #129) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2989, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2986, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2981, Oil Tycoons wrote:Superbowl coming out of the woodwork to hunt for third parties is most definitely +scum. The most passionate argument he's presented is that we're scumsiding and as a result we need to die immediately, but the complete lack of any scumhunting that looks like that outside of his push on third party doesn't look great.
??? I've been on Flea the whole damn game, you scumclained, and they started hard defending you. Your language "that
we're
scumsiding" implies that I'm right on the money though
He's not town. It's in their best interest to cast shade on you because you're trying to eliminate them
My case is very simple.

Look at the iso between Dunn and Super Bowl. Everything is lock towning. It’s no effort to solve until the distancing thing pointed out as weird. I had solved it as one of two possible worlds at that point. Dunn shaded me as he knew I wouldn’t let go. I am a tunneller by trade. If Dunn kills me he loses and he knows it so he just then starts shading me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3758 (isolation #130) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3649, MathBlade wrote:I am literally at if one scum left it’s Flea and scum didn’t have a PT to fool us. That answer from Flea is really self serving if faer is the last scum alive. I don’t see faer making that if SB is faer’s buddy.

if me and superbowl were scum together, he wouldn't be claiming 3rd party right now and we'd instead probably win the game this phase
In post 3670, Dunnstral wrote:Mafia team has to have at least 2 people on it

2 mafia 3 3rd party doesn't sound fair
In post 3679, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3672, MathBlade wrote:Why are you saying 3 3P Dunnstral?

Am I dense?
Superbowl is not claiming town.
These posts speak for themselves and are much more succinct cases.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3762 (isolation #131) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Still think this is the last scum here.

I really can’t believe you’re arguing Goku is scum here after arguing Goku is town all game. Like I mean it’s freakin obvious Dunn is scum here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3763 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

(My vote was already there for clarity since votes seem to stick around)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3765 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3764, Dunnstral wrote:Why would Goku be a vanilla townie
I don’t know DBZ I just googled Goku and powerless when people started mentioning him and I was like oh god wtf? Did my slot claim already I can’t find the claim.

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Powerless!

It seems to fit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3766 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3765, MathBlade wrote:
I don’t know DBZ I just googled Goku and powerless when people started mentioning him and I was like oh god wtf? Did my slot claim already I can’t find the claim.

It seems to fit.
Because my phone didn’t wanna cooperate.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3768 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3767, Gypyx wrote:

It seems to fit.
link leads to an error 404, could you describe your finding real quick?
The next post has the link. It seems to be an episode called Powerless! That features Goku and some androids.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3769 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3766, MathBlade wrote:

It seems to fit.
Because my phone didn’t wanna cooperate.
^^ see this. On my first post Mafiascum didn’t like the ! so I had to use url tags to force it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3773 (isolation #137) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3771, Dunnstral wrote:The theme of the game is Cell games, not any random episode of dragonball
These are words. They form a sentence.

Fuck me if I can find any meaning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3774 (isolation #138) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3770, Gypyx wrote:it would fit with android 19 being a vanillaizer, not goku being vanilla

i find it interesting that this comic seems to contain a lot of game-related elements though
Okay. Then it doesn’t fit. *shrug* Not a damn thing I can do about it but I think it explains my actions regarding people talking Goku pretty well.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3775 (isolation #139) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3772, Gypyx wrote:true

hmm, even more interesting is that beans come up in the episode right after the one blade mentions, is the bean guy a frequent appearance in dragon ball?

(although that might be pushing the limits, tell me if that's going too far cell boi)
I have no clue. I have a life. I don’t plan on watching an entire show to figure out if what my role PM says makes sense or not. I just sorta roll with it.

I think Dunn is scum and pretty obviously so. I am already in the arena. Putting in a second person even if you plan on immediately hammering me is very protown because I know I am not scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3778 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Already did. What did you think?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3782 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: All Dunn posts tangentially related
In post 17, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 10, Firebringer wrote:Its time to get real,

I am going to take you all down in that ring. There aint gonna be a need for a second round, I can beat you all with one hand tied behind my back at the same time! You fools don't know the first thing about the martial arts.

points at Dunnstral

Hey you, punk. Think you are tough enough to take on the peoples champion?!?! Or you going to cower and go home to mommy instead of me wiping the floor of this arena with your butt.

gestures at superbowl9

I bet this guy thinks he is hot stuff. But he has never had to face a real challenger like me! I can lift a hundred scrawny hims with one finger.

looks at Bell

and who invited this clown to this tournament? I thought this was a martial arts tournament, not a weakest human show. Can you even throw a punch pal?

This is gonna be a short tournament and I hope you all don't blink cause you might just miss the whole thing.

VOTE: Battle Mage
Awesome.

I think this game is fascinating (great game unwnd!) so I apologize to Fire for taking you out so fast, but never in my mafia career will I miss a chance to do this:

VOTE: Firebringer
swarm:Firebringer

swarm:Firebringer
(using "Talented" perk)

And that's one challenge target for today, as far as I'm aware.

For the next one I'm thinking we get Oil Tycoons, mostly because they voted for me. It might be interesting to put one of superbowl or Battle Mage though.
In post 1799, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1609, Bell wrote:Huh, that post sort of recontextualized some thoughts related to my differing perspective. It could just be that because I'm town and I don't know her alignment she comes off differently.

Still, *points directly to 1606* The differences as I see them are in the paragraph. If you disagree with my comparison or the statements made, say so.
I hadn't taken a good look at her when I said that. I do think the strength she's giving to a read on me is weird here, but not out of her town range

Honestly I didn't really look at her analysis in the fl vs pooky game either, I just saw that she was town off posting.
In post 1665, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 1661, mastina wrote:Dunnstral I quite liked as town, his thoughts were good, his content was good, but the drop in content is incredibly worrying.
Noraa has hydra slipped as much as Dunnstral has posted. What makes you think town?

I don't like the superbowl option mostly because I don't like voting for people who've been V/LA for the entire game Day. Has more than 3x Dunnstral's post count even with that.
If the point of the game was to find the player who posted the least, this would be a good post. It's not, so it isn't. Just saying I have a low post count doesn't justify your vote at this point in the game.
In post 1804, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1658, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1648, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 1623, Guillotina wrote:Nero has been pushing SB as scum and you guys nominated Gamma to go to the arena.
Aye he did, it was lost in the flurry of posts that I didn't respond to. The way SB positioned himself against us was shady as hell.

To answer your question though, the world of WIFOM. considering the fact that the votes don't lead to lynches right away we could be wrong in one of our pushes and
you could still be scum with our other pick.
Is it possible? Yes.
Is it probable? No.

Why would I push a scum buddy since early Day 1, drag him all the way to nomination phase and throw him into the arena, when I could easily do something else and avoid losing a partner? What you are implying here is that in your world, I'm scum playing against my wincon. I don't game-throw. (Ok... I have, Nero and Gamma know the story but I was arrogant and thought that FPSing would help town get the win but I promised I'd never FPS again until i knew the community more).
If you look into my ISO you will see that I picked up Gamma and Superbowl since early in the game and they instead of towning up, they have been performing unremarkably in relation to their town-play from other games.

I understand that SB is V/LA but the times he has posted here, he's posted scummy-fluffy shit. I honestly don't understand why Kookies townread him besides not wanting to do so because they have run him up in other games where he flipped town, if they got rid of that guilt and objectively read his posts and the intention behind those posts, they'd be voting him now. So I think that the reason the hydra is not voting is because I'm voting him and they dont wanna vote with me.
The question is how about everyone else? What are they seeing that I'm not?

It's not like I'm tunneling them either. I scum read Mastina slot (previously occupied by MWNN) and she came in all aggro on me and we thunderdomed and ever since, she's been towning up IMO. I'm aware that I'm new on this site and that she is a legendary player here and she could fool me, but I don't think that's the case here. Her posts are well elaborated (besides the piece of shit read-list part) and explained her points that from my opinion come from a town mindset (she is hesitant but so are we, otherwise there would be two players in the arena already). Bell says it cannot, I'm sure he knows Mastina more than I do, but skeptical me will only believe in my gut for now so I townread her. She and I also mindmeld on not being able to sort FB and scum reading SB, not to mention that she got Noraa (along with BlackMage) off my back for a bit allowing me to breath and enjoy the game with the limited time I have to play it, if she is scum, I'm hard pocketed.

I scum read Bell for something I interpreted as a pocket/buddy up attempt on Noraa and tunneled him for that for a while, but his interactions with others and the way he drives the thread does not feel it is ill intended. He scum hunts, asks informative questions and assists me in reading others while does not pressure me into town reading his town reads which I appreciate.

And then there are you guys. I scum read you too, partly because Nero didn't seem to be playing a town game the way I saw them play on L230, mainly the aggressive scumhunting part that I know him for, he pointed out that he indeed has, I admitted that I was wrong and backed off, but not to the point to call you town, you are still at the bottom but not the bottom where you are in danger of getting nominated to clash against Gamma in the arena.

If I had to decide now who goes against Gamma, it would be VOTE: Superbowl and unless something happens that motivates me to change my mind, I think I will park it.

Good night.
How is gamma playing different from town games?
In post 1952, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1945, superbowl9 wrote:Who's scum to you right now dunn?
I'm not really sure

Even though I voted for mastina yesterday I kind of wish Titus didn't just, instantly shoot there like that.

Also, why did everybody sheep me? Bm was the counter, right? Was Mastina being suspected?
In post 1970, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1963, Guillotina wrote:Mastina scum read you and I agree. Now she is dead! A little convenient don't you think?
Mastina dying seems unrelated to her read on superbowl, no?
In post 2098, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2000, Finral wrote:mastina (5): Bell, Dunnstral, Oil Tycoons, superbowl9, Battle Mage
This was me coming in with 14 hours left or something and placing down a vote, following bell and also mastina looked to be making stuff up on their read on me

I still don't know why the rest followed onto mastina
In post 2099, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1699, Perfect Cell wrote:
with 13 alive it takes 7 to nominate. Nomination Phase 2 ends in (expired on 2021-01-11 22:25:25).

Combatants
Dunnstral (2): Titus, Oil Tycoons
mastina (1): Bell
Battle Mage (1): Flea The Magician
Oil Tycoons (0):
Bell (0):
Superbowl9 (1): mastina
Firebringer (1): Sugar Cain
kookiemonster (0):
Titus (0):
Flea The Magician (0):
Sugar Cain (0):
Guillotina (1): Firebringer

Not Voting (0):

Superbowl is V/LA from January 5th to January 10th.

Spoiler: Nominated
1. Gamma Emerald
Also this was the vote count I saw when I made my vote
In post 2989, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2986, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2981, Oil Tycoons wrote:Superbowl coming out of the woodwork to hunt for third parties is most definitely +scum. The most passionate argument he's presented is that we're scumsiding and as a result we need to die immediately, but the complete lack of any scumhunting that looks like that outside of his push on third party doesn't look great.
??? I've been on Flea the whole damn game, you scumclained, and they started hard defending you. Your language "that
we're
scumsiding" implies that I'm right on the money though
He's not town. It's in their best interest to cast shade on you because you're trying to eliminate them

The above is all posts until his weird turn onto Super Bowl (the last post in the quote).

Take a good look at 1804. Notice the entire context of the conversation then Dunn just breezes over Super Bowl. This is what I mean by “lock towning” there’s no sorting going on. There’s just a softball question of who Dunn thinks scum is. It’s like Dunn went out of his way to avoid talking about Super Bowl until his claim.

Combined with the combination of the weird posting afterward that feels like a distancing bus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3784 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not simultaneously no.

Dunn never pushed until after the claim.

The more plausible scenario is Dunn had to bus G because guilty.
Then they didn’t have a fake claim that worked for two scum, so they really hammed it up with a terrible fake claim from Super Bowl.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3788 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

HURT: Dunnstral

Are you like ever going to case me Dunn?

You had like days and then never articulated why you think I am scum.

I am very very bad at cases but I put it up there.

Hell I even town cased myself.

I know I am right and you are scum but you have no idea how relieved I am that now I fucking know I was right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3789 (isolation #144) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It’s pretty much up to G and Firebringer so I hope I did a good enough job explaining. If the game isn’t over by the next time I can case I will but I may have a date/friend hangout (not sure what she’s calling it) so I probably won’t be focused on mafia. I may or may not tonight so I guess it’s hope and pray here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3792 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Critical role tonight. Can’t say I am not surprised.

Guess that leaves it up to G.

G can either stalemate this and we lose

Or G can vote me or we lose

Or G can convince Firebringer he’s being a dummy which he is and both y’all vote Dunn.

I am going to be very disappointed post game if y’all just lurksac lost and one of the few times I get town you miselim me.

That sucks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3802 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry I sucked. :( This was not a good me game. Apologies to my team.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3805 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not only that you didn’t have to get majority. :)

I was mainly posting after Firebringer hammered me to try to give G more fun.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3810 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Towns here don’t think about mechanics properly and try to hero way too much.

I knew I shouldn’t have killed Flea. I waffled. I shoulda kept Flea alive as scum beard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3815 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3809, Momrangal wrote:I think you did the slot pretty good, we were all in a decent position when you repped in, but like things changed pretty rapidly and there was alot of apathy
Maybe average but I am better than average scum
I also fucked up Superbowl’s claim due to lack of sleep was supposed to have claimed I got a bean
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3816 (isolation #150) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly I apologize to G and Superbowl they shoulda won.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3818 (isolation #151) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Keep me in the replace list for it.

I think if you’re going to include not normal roles full flips are required.
Not knowing what out of the timeline was sucked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3830 (isolation #152) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3819, unwnd wrote:I'm so used to not having that crutch, MathBlade. I kinda wanted this to be a difficult game for everyone and for people to consider the ramifications of night phases, but all the roles that could do anything to make it interesting either died or didn't really use their mechanics all too well.
Yeah I am known for good mechanics shit reads

I just entirely blanked because reasons I can’t talk about :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3832 (isolation #153) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I hate self clearing roles.
Roles that clear themselves through play is best.
I also like inverting town seeming roles to scum and vice versa because fuck a certain role is town or scum or vice versa
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3843 (isolation #154) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Generally I find a good rule is take the number of scum and town should ideally have that many miselims if vanilla.
1 v 4 town, 1 v 2
2 v 7 town , 2 v 5, 2 v3
3 v 10 town, 3 v 8, 3 v 6, 3 v 4

This usually if you add a scum add another 3 town
And becomes 3 * S + 1.

Then if you need less town give scum powers.
Balancing for SK usually is give more VTs and scum some powers.
This is a general rule of thumb I like but I also hate how townsided setups on MS have been lately
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3847 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3845, unwnd wrote:
In post 3843, MathBlade wrote:I also hate how townsided setups on MS have been lately
Me too
In post 3843, MathBlade wrote:Generally I find a good rule is take the number of scum and town should ideally have that many miselims if vanilla.
1 v 4 town, 1 v 2
2 v 7 town , 2 v 5, 2 v3
3 v 10 town, 3 v 8, 3 v 6, 3 v 4

This usually if you add a scum add another 3 town
And becomes 3 * S + 1.

Then if you need more town give scum powers.
Less town give town powers
Balancing for SK usually is give more VTs and scum some powers.
This is a general rule of thumb I like but I also hate how townsided setups on MS have been lately
Ebwop
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3853 (isolation #156) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah it can but I have a secret for SK that I like in my back pocket that kinda works. I rarely do it though.

I should get back into modding just having a full time job makes it hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3870 (isolation #157) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mod release it please dunno why the delay
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”