Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6025 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6014, DkKoba wrote:
In post 6006, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5786, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5769, Dunnstral wrote:Nancy I'm thinking mass claim today. I can start
Btw, @Tweetie, who did you message last night? Check anyone?
It isn't helpful for me to reveal at the moment but my message was successful
In post 5851, Pyro wrote:KidAmn is town for Gamma being out of his scumrange I'm pretty sure.
i wil sheep this from now on as ive seen it mentioned many times. Although I was previously assuming Kid's role was necessary for town balance

Love the odd doctor even rolestopper combo (if real)
In post 5875, Dunnstral wrote:Also yesterday toogeloo was all "nancy, i'll vote with you" all day but then didn't even vote at the end
lol
i didnt get feedback with mailman when i was that role - wdym u got confirmation it was successful?
I didn't get this kind of feedback for my role

@Kidamn how about you?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6026 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im an investigative, you're a protective.

either u think im scum lying or im town whos telling the truth.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6027 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u got feedback at all?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6028 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6027, DkKoba wrote:u got feedback at all?
no
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6029 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also I was talking about tweetie's role
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6030 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean like the mailman confirmation is when ur target posts ur code in thread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6031 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats what they said.
retired
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6032 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

I’ll unvote for now but my vote is probably either going on Toog or Sarah.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6033 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6030, DkKoba wrote:i mean like the mailman confirmation is when ur target posts ur code in thread.
I see, I had read that differently
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6034 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

splitting most of my responses here into another post because Fey did something super messed up with the formatting to make her post impossible to quote
In post 5851, Pyro wrote:
In post 5849, Fey wrote:I missed this go-getter attitude, champ! <3

What do you think about the VC I just posted?

Assuming scum is on the wagon to bus, which I think the odds of happening for a slot like W+P is reasonable, I only think of those, Sarah or Starcrossed are likely scum from my own reads. KidAmn is a fringe case.

Opinions?
KidAmn is town for Gamma being out of his scumrange I'm pretty sure.

I agree 1 scum has gotta be on the wagon and that's Sarah or Starcrossed, yeah.

But SARAH, you wouldn't let Totus pick you like that surely
I'd have been incredibly upset if she'd picked me and i think Titus would have known that pregame. i like to think that Alisae had me as one of the first two excluded as scum-picks just in case they thought Tetus would be horrible enough to do that (which is really a lot of shade to throw at Titos Alisae)
In post 5877, Fey wrote:Sarah's the most likely bus-vote, which is a shame.

Sarah also hasn't done too much this game, either? Bussed, and then did catch-up walls like W+P did which, as I said before, or at least THOUGHT before, it's easier to do catchup walls than to be in the moment.

The only difference is Sarah had the WIM to actually catch up in full.
In post 5926, Fey wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2455, SaraharaS wrote:i got through TWENTY whole pages, super proud of myself :D , i'll try and do some more later then finish on friday or saturday

I think Fey and Dunnstral and Pyro and Batsunami and War and Peace (depending on the question below) have good vibes
Gamma Emerald and Suffering don't have good vibes yet but a lot of people haven't really vibed one way or the other yet. sad times
In post 358, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 327, Batsunami wrote:
In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:I also feel like War and Peace could just be town. stick them in the townpile for today.
As much as I currently SR ircher, I agree with this.
is this common knowledge because picking them would be a dick move if it is and that would make him probably good i think

I rolled scum with Ircher once and he demanded we bus him D1. Ircher acts scummy as town, probably not a great D1 elim. Although that was almost 3 years ago, I remember he hates playing scum.
In post 384, Pyro wrote:Ircher gets run up as town because he's antagonistic and snarky, and has controversial opinions. Here, in the brief posts he made he was being diplomatic and political. The toneshift is huge, like a gaping abyss waiting to plunge the world into darkness.
uh... so like... why didn't this Ircher guy get killed? last i checked, the world getting plunged into dismal days of deep despairingly desolate darkness debatably demoralizes decent dudes.
In post 417, Pyro wrote:Fey and Batsunami are masons but just don't know it yet. Flames.
are you just randomly ending your posts with fire related words because if so... I LOVE IT
In post 420, Batsunami wrote:i haven't read the fey interactions with Noraa yet but as a general rule I think reading into emotion is valid and i do it a lot. purposefully riling people up is effective but i think it's really anti-fun and i prefer enjoying the game > winning it. Not saying that's what Fey was trying to do or anything but yeh

Mm it does come of come across that way, she does mention that engaging with Noraa while she is agitated will likely give a more unfiltered view of her mind. I would say that being more confrontative with Noraa to try and get this reaction out of her is towny. I think scumreading Noraa for a refusal to answer her question is weak -- although i suspect this was also done for a reaction. Worry about players buddying up to Nancy is valid

Italiano's entrance is stupid awkward but I lean towards agreeing more towards LHF especially considering i think he's a less likely draft

i'm getting the impression Noraa is finding Dunn scummy for something that isn't typically a scumtell for Dunn but she feels extremely strong in her gut that he's scum regardless. Reading further, her initial ping was definitely jumping the gun (the deja vu shitpost). Ill have to talk to her more about it but it does feel like normal Dunn play to me. This is actually more active posting from Dunn than im used to, reminds me of Vampire dance game where he was fairly present

this is gonna be really fun counterbalancing Noraa scumreading every single player by townreading every single player

PEDIT: HOLY FUCK

~Bat
beyond obvious town. Who would go on a long emotionally manipulative speech about how emotional manipulation feels bad lol
In post 452, Pyro wrote:
In post 443, Batsunami wrote:
In post 439, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:I originally thought fey was hella town, but then when i read her x nora freakout i feel like she was reacting too much for it.. and it felt off
It was hella stupid in more than one way but I'm not sure if my biased opinion is really helpful when it comes to sorting someone like that.
For the record, I don't think Fey was pushing you to evoke an emotional reaction to get you to spew. I think she was suspicious of you ignoring her questioning, and seemed annoyed you were ignoring her, so kept prodding.

I think you both got annoyed each other but there should be no hard feelings at the end of the day. Plus, you're both town! So that's always a bonus.
In post 454, Morty and Rick wrote:Woke up to gamestart and 19 pages, splendid.

Whaddduuuuup my glip-glops!

-Morty
good take imo
In post 491, Morty and Rick wrote:What's the problem Funnstral

-Morty
lol funnstral
In post 496, Starcrossed wrote:i changed our pfp without telling pooky; is this better or worse?

hi nancy, townlock us pls

~mitsuha
ooh emotionally manipulate me a bit and i'm townlock you :)

Spoiler:
In post 3322, SaraharaS wrote:oh... uh i am doing other stuff as well but i'm not getting up to do them so i think that's fine...
In post 856, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 854, Pyro wrote:Nancy, do you think you should be townread so far? I have liked your high engagement and activity, but I'm paranoid from your deepwolfing in coalition mafia.
I can't figure out if this is serious :eek:

-Morty
it clearly isn't, how did you read it that way?
In post 858, SaraharaS wrote:Hey! i'm Saraharas. Nice to meet everyone. I'm only a little intimidated. I wanted to call my account Pyro since that's what I use like... basically everywhere else, but it was taken so I had to go with this. If you google my name looking other accounts then ignore all the weird 'art' accounts and the tiktok. That's not my one :lol:

you guys seem to post a lot... 35 pages EEK... but i'll try to get through it as much as i can :good:
ugh, you think you've got it bad? I'd love to only have 35 pages to catch up on...
In post 962, Saudade wrote:
In post 858, SaraharaS wrote:Hey! i'm Saraharas. Nice to meet everyone. I'm only a little intimidated. I wanted to call my account Pyro since that's what I use like... basically everywhere else, but it was taken so I had to go with this. If you google my name looking other accounts then ignore all the weird 'art' accounts and the tiktok. That's not my one :lol:

you guys seem to post a lot... 35 pages EEK... but i'll try to get through it as much as i can :good:
POLYNDROME
glad to see i have a fan :oops:
In post 981, clidd wrote:
In post 977, War and Peace wrote:nope you seem the same to me

even the 24 hours to seem town thing was a lot like the last time we played together
Hum, no.

I should be scummy in your perspective for how I got into the game.

Your vote remains slow, I need a towntell. If you describe your current reads, it will help me check if my tr is right or not.
i like this
In post 983, War and Peace wrote:I think gamma is either town or trying to appear town by taking a cue from our last interaction together

I didn't look into what is normal behavior for saudade, but just by vote alone I lean mafia

I want to shelve toogeloo for day 1

and I think titus messed up and confirmed batsunami town
i like this too

Spoiler:
In post 3736, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 2068, War and Peace wrote:How is that thread up to 80 pages already??? Slow down please; I'm still on page 10.
~War
the feels
In post 2070, Fey wrote:Well this is horribly awkward.

Battle Mage is town, let's uh. Recalibrate, everyone...?
bad post but good slot, eh
In post 2072, Gamma Emerald wrote:ANYWAY
I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO CATCH UP SOME NOW, SO NO MORE FUCKING QUICKHAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
bad post
In post 2090, ItalianoVD wrote:Don’t worry Noraa, it’s awkward but whatever, you did have a compelling case.

VOTE: Saudade
bad vote
In post 2156, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 2151, Batsunami wrote:I'm pretty burnt out atm. That was a pretty crappy wagon sorry guys. Morning will be steering the wheel for a couple days while I recover. Anyways I probably won't be posting but I'll be reading.

I'm tired.
It's okay Noraabear!

A wrong wagon on D1 was very likely.
Sorry your tell got disproven (or simply mal-applied?).

Go relax tho, reset yourself, and return fresh and ready to conquer the evils which plague this thread! :)

- Darth Roast
ew too friendly. feels ew. bad vibes
you just targetting emotionally vulnerable people with your pockets? WOW
In post 2163, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sorry everyone, I don’t mean to be so salty. I know you did your best, I just really hate miselims. :/
this is why we wait for me to arrive. if i'd been posting then i'd have helped us get an entirely different miselim
In post 2169, Morty and Rick wrote:Mastina, I don't really put a lot of stock into my reads but I have {5uffering, Gamma} as my top two scumreads at the moment.

I have an idea about who 5uffering is, and the way in which he's playing here doesn't square with how I've experienced town!him playing. His stances just feel weak, and look like a mimic of how he plays as town.

Gamma's pop-in at the BM wagon (something along the lines of "why were people saying he was hammered") without posting anything else feels very scummy. As I recall, he has a slight tendency to address posts in catchup walls as opposed to direct engagement. Please do have a look at these two ISOs.

Pyro is near townlock
for the way he's playing [given he is who I think he is].

Batsunami is townlock
simply for Noraa's extreme conviction - and the additional factor that as scum knowing BM was town, I doubt she would've stuck to the whole "BM is being good and towny and therefore is scum" argument through the day.

Pyro/5uffering: do you mind if I tell Mastina in our PT who I think you are?

-Morty
i completely agree with the townlocks and +town from that
i'm not a massive fan of the question to Pyro about saying who his alt is because the friendly request vibes feel weirdly pockety but i can see that from either alignment but still feels a little weird but probably town i guess
In post 2200, Saudade wrote:A deal is a deal
this is town but i don't like the attitude whatsoever
In post 2202, Alisae wrote:FUCK YOU
ugh, i hate it when mods spew town on slots

Spoiler:
In post 3756, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 2642, olaf wrote:bats and charlie look like town rn
also like toogeloo's vt claim
i don't know what that means clidd but i'd like one prescription of whatever you recommend
how did you catch up that fast what
In post 2682, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2622, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2609, Saudade wrote:You're so defensive and insecure over my vote at page 20 and I hope its because you're scum and not a character trait of yours
My annoyance and frustration is/was real and has nothing to do with my alignment. I’ve played with players who believe they are God’s gift to this game. I’ve been mislynched by them and I’ve been partners with them and they think they are better than they actually are. These people generally have poor scumhunting percentages, but focus on the few times they caught scum early and run big on that. The actual good scumhunters don’t boast how amazing and “brilliant” they are.

I surmised what type of player you were from our interaction and so I immediately placed you in that group. In my experience your jump onto me play is a scum/wolf play. You’re interaction with the playerlist is also scum/wolf play, but you’re Day 2 postings makes me question whether your trolling backfired on you and you’re trying to save face or you are actually trying to get more involved because that’s just your early m.o.
Okay Italiano is probably town
This post is pretty solid.
one of these flips scum minimum (Gamme/Italiano)
In post 2725, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2722, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2720, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think you’re wrong on Dunn. He is very different here than in Royalty. He was pinging my scumdar off the freaking charts from pretty much the first post.
you're the boss! :3
Damn straight!
And for now and for the remainder of this game no elim is fucking going through without my express blessing
and if I have as strong a tr as I had on BM, I refuse to doubt myself or get talked out of it and nothing short of a hard guilty is going to affect that.
i for one welcome our new
d
i
c
t
a
t
o
r

In post 2737, Saudade wrote:cliddd is town
But gamma and italiano are sus
good reads
In post 2748, Saudade wrote:I am town stump hurrr durrr u cant argue with me im a giant baby
this is horribly toxic and also a townclaim imo
In post 2774, olaf wrote:i skimmed most of everything
oh that explains the quick catchup, congrats on skimming 100+ pages in like 30 minutes. can you teach me your ways?

Spoiler:
In post 3758, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 2776, War and Peace wrote:ircher
you're doing amazing sweetie

Spoiler:
In post 3790, SaraharaS wrote:rough reads (remembering i read over half of this in the last few hours, and bearing in mind that i woke up at about seven am this morning because i needed to spend about an hour vomiting. sure, i didn't need to say that, but i think it helps contextualize my post vomit, or whatever the phrase related to that is for when you dump a loooot of posts in the thread in a row)

Locktown
-Batsunami
-Fey
-Pink Ball
-Olaf (lower locktown tier than the other three if you care about nuance)

Townreads
-Starcrossed
-Morty and Rick
-Toogeloo
-Dunnstral (idk why? i think this is vibing though)

others in no order
(Clidd, Sherlock & Watson, Italiano, 5uffering, Gaming Emerelf, War and Peace, Red Eyes Knights)

Spoiler:
In post 4983, SaraharaS wrote:good ol' POE

VOTE: War and Peace

(Also include in this too, I tried to quote it but nested spoilers are awful.)

So, Sarah... what exactly is this progression on War and Peace and why does it make no sense how you liked all of their posts but then end up with them in an unsorted PoE and then you're happy to throw down the vote on them despite... never objecting to anything that they posted?

(If I missed something, please update me, because from looking over your ISO you never have any progression on W+P and just +1 what they say before ultimately abandoning what you liked and voting them when other people were.)
In post 5927, Fey wrote:I'd have less issue with Sarah's posting around W+P if they had expressed some form of doubt, at any point, that I could find; even just saying that they thought, objectively, W+P was less townier than the people they townlocked. Even then though... they expressed no doubt about any of their posting, so that would be a big stretch.

But not, just nothing but an opportunistic vote for scum to make while bussing their buddy who's going down.
fixed the post, originally had broken code. -Ali
Last edited by Alisae on Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6035 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

getting out of the poe means i
town
read them. being in it means scummy or neutral. W&P was neutral. which of those 'i like this post a bit' which happened a total of 2-3 times in over 100 pages makes you think i was TRing them?

What i've done this game is correctly find multiple town (hopefully) and have 2 memebers of my 6-7p end of day POE flip scum (5-6 discounting mason who was confirmed town later). if my other reads are right then
what i've done this game
is essentially solve it d1. if my other reads are wrong then what i've done this game is get pocketed by olaf and die or something i guess, at which point hoppy probably wouldn't let me ever play mafia again which is a scary thought because then i basically die i guess :cry:

i didn't express 'doubt' because i had a townblock of over half the game (more if taking deep-masons into account), made it VERY clear that casing people as of yesterday was a stupid idea in this setup of 'town has no vote but stump has a dayvig'
i then spent the whole of yesterday playing the completely unfun game of 'scum or mason' with W&P. i don't think i could have made it clearer that's why i kept asking Nancy if she was ok with W&P, kept saying i was worried about voting a mason (then eventually unvoting W&P despite Nancy pushing back), then eventually revoting because i trusted you and olaf agreeing with me was > waiting for Nancy
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6036 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 5950, Fey wrote:The Fey Reads List

Townreads:
Pyro
Pink Ball
DkKoba
Dunnstral
Morning Tweet

Meh:
KidAmn
Starcrossed

Scumlean:
Clidd

Scumreads:
Toogeloo
SaraharaS

This is ordered, top to bottom.
so we share the same hard-townblock, my poe has had 2 scum so far, your bottom reads excluding me include the rest of my poe (+the backup poe) and i've apparently done 'nothing'. you're saying 'it's more likely sarah bussed her entire scumteam the whole game than being town with good reads lol' because why exactly?

are you actually serious right now?
In post 5956, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5944, Fey wrote:
In post 5943, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4771, Sherlock and Watson wrote:vanilla cop will still be important since the vanilla cop claims result before the rest of massclaim

Flip clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith Akarin, rolestop {pool of S&W and Sarah}, replacement vanilla cops Olaf

Lock?
?
Anti-associatives with Clidd unless you think Krazy would hardbus here, which I doubt.

Both Toog and Sarah were pressuring me to end the day, so I’m thinking possibly last two scum?
Nancy, try playing vanilla in one of these vs games before you try and attack me for not wanting every fucking day to last two-weeks of waiting for the stump. it's incredibly demotivating beyond the point of being remotely enjoyable. nothing about this setup is even close to fun and i'm not joining another one even by request like i did the last two
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6037 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok yeah saharah is scum prob lol
retired
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6038 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

i'd go for KidAm here but what's the point of even playing in this setup, especially when trying to solve and getting it right is apparently scum indicative. hey nancy, let me know if you want to go kidam
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6039 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6035, SaraharaS wrote:getting out of the poe means i
town
read them. being in it means scummy or neutral. W&P was neutral. which of those 'i like this post a bit' which happened a total of 2-3 times in over 100 pages makes you think i was TRing them?

What i've done this game is correctly find multiple town (hopefully) and have 2 memebers of my 6-7p end of day POE flip scum (5-6 discounting mason who was confirmed town later). if my other reads are right then
what i've done this game
is essentially solve it d1. if my other reads are wrong then what i've done this game is get pocketed by olaf and die or something i guess, at which point hoppy probably wouldn't let me ever play mafia again which is a scary thought because then i basically die i guess :cry:

i didn't express 'doubt' because i had a townblock of over half the game (more if taking deep-masons into account), made it VERY clear that casing people as of yesterday was a stupid idea in this setup of 'town has no vote but stump has a dayvig'
i then spent the whole of yesterday playing the completely unfun game of 'scum or mason' with W&P. i don't think i could have made it clearer that's why i kept asking Nancy if she was ok with W&P, kept saying i was worried about voting a mason (then eventually unvoting W&P despite Nancy pushing back), then eventually revoting because i trusted you and olaf agreeing with me was > waiting for Nancy
this is fake btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6040 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

saraharha is frustrated at consensus locktown PoE being a town win at this point and it shows
retired
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6041 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

don't tell me what i'm frustrated at
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6042 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just reading what ur tone/pushes tell me its ok (:

what do u think of toog being one of the driver targets?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6043 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like why does scum!kidam confirm that there is a way for scum to bypass kills when they had the ability to claim outside?

why put scum in a position where WnP get caught via NKA?
retired
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6044 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Quick PSA. If you close a spoiler tag within a quote tag like so or try to use quote tags in spoiler tag without typing [/quote] you break the website. Try to do this as less as possible. Thanks.

Code: Select all

[quote][spoiler=][/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler][quote][/spoiler]
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6045 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh shit
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6046 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:08 am

Post by clidd »

Pb, do you think we are on the right track?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6047 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Caught up.

Sarah's "you think I'm scum instead of town with good reads? Are you actually serious right now?" feels like she doesn't understand how her play has been very underwhelming. Having good(ish) reads is not enough and it's even bad if your thread presence is not what it should be. I also think and have thought since I repped in that the whole "Nancy we're V I B I N G" thing was a pocket attempt and Sarah probably thought that following consensus and pocketing Nancy was enough.

That being said, I think it's weird that the first thing we do today is check who was bussing WP instead of looking who was outside the wagon. WP's wagon stagnated. Since D1 it has been stagnating. Scum didn't want to get rid of that slot, and there was still a chance to derail the wagon.

I don't know where I want to go. I have far too many ideas right now, none of them convinces me. I still have this feeling that Battle Mage's wagon was formed because of his scumread on Pyro. Anyway, I'm not concerned. Even if the consensus scumreads concern me, the consensus townreads are better. People realizing that Dunn is town is good.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6048 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:43 am

Post by KidAmn »

Sarah's flailing scum, Toog is mechanically scum, I agree with the Sarah/Toog/busdriver (if they're not one of those two) pool and that we should try and find bus driver with Toog as the backup elim if no consensus is reached.
I do not get feedback from my role, but it's also not a role I'd expect to get feedback on.
nancy, lmk where you want my vote when we're ready
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6049 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Roflmfao. Let me see if I understand this.

-Koba has an actual VANILLA clear on me (despite once again picking an extremely questionable night choice).
-Koba attempted to scan REK but got me instead, and knows they got me because my name was in the result.
-REK died, so the consensus is that SCUM bussed REK and Toogeloo, and shot Toogeloo.
-Despite my clear as being a VANILLA, I must be Mafia Vanilla.
-Which means that for all of this to come together, I SHOT MYSELF last night? (Unless you believe that the Scum Bus Driver multitasked).
-To reiterate, you all believe SCUM SHOT ONE OF THEIR OWN MEMBERS IN ORDER TO KILL REK AFTER BUSSING THEM WITH ME.

There is Moon Logic, and then there is acid-tripping Moon Logic while munching shrooms and drinking Jim Jones kool-aid. This would obviously be the latter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”