Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6475 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Pyro »

- KidAmn's scumread on Sarah is so much more concise and to the point than any of their other reads - might be answer keying/scum TMI.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6476 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6324, KidAmn wrote:#- in their ISO is a lot of quotes with not much content, #3321 notable for establishing Italiano "feels fake" but apart from that they don't commit to anything but Batsu and Fey as "locktown" and seemingly changing their opinion on Pyro half a dozen times within 3 posts

# - distancing from Sherlock, perhaps? Also some Saudade[PB] shade.

# - Fey wanting to recalibrate = good post; Gamma wanting to... catch up and telling people to avoid quickhammer is a bad post? Doesn't feel like a natural read. Shading Italiano and REK but in very open terms "bad post", "bad vote", "bad vibes, too friendly". Ditto #3746 - 5uffering's posting "[feels] like someone who's doing town work without town motivation." More "bad vibes". This feels like classical early game scum shading without anything concrete because building cases as scum in the early game is haaaaard, mom.

# - "one of these flips scum minimum (Gamme/Italiano)" credits for consistency still trying to push my slot even now but with hindsight (and knowing what my role PM says) this sure looks like setting up bad chainlynches

# - REALLY likes W&P's big pile of graphs that didn't really actually contribute much, distancing from Sherlock (and kind of from Titus?), all in the same post.
for post links
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6477 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Pyro »

Yeah, those reasons aren't even good. For example, take the reason given for 3401 up there. Sarah saying "bad shade of Pyro imo" to Sherlock is hardly distancing, there's barely anything there. Feels like KidAmn is searching for reasons here knowing Sarah is scum and going down.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6478 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6324, KidAmn wrote:quoting this in full because *yikes*

# feels like a continuation of the classical scum tell I touched on earlier - Sarah has locktown and townleans, but doesn't commit to grouping anyone else into scumleans, lockscum, null, etc. Combined with the lack of commitment in prior posting... yeah, I do not like this slot. I do not like it, Sam I Am.

Lots of cozying up to Nancy, "we're vibing", "stop bullying Nancy" etc.

blah blah lots of VT number spec, 0 interest in this

Think I touched on # at the time but bringing up 3rd parties when we know none exist, no es bueno

In summary, don't like this slot, lots of empty posting, lack of commitment to SRs until the dagger is at their throat, naked buddying to the stump
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6479 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Pyro »

The third party reason is hilariously bad

Alright, I'm confident on Sarah flipping scum, feel okayish on KidAmn being the last one

FOR NOW
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6480 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 5 . 35
  • SaraharaS
    ----- 4 ( (47), (11), (56), (24) )
    F- 1

Clidd
    --------- 1 ( (20) )
    F- 4

Dunnstral
    ----- 0 ( No one )
    F- 5

Morning Tweet
    - 0 ( No one )
    F- 5

Starcrossed
    --- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Fey
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Olaf
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

KidAmn
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Not Voting
    ---- 4 ( Morning Tweet(34), Starcrossed(20), (16) Pink Ball(34), Titus(18), (112) )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-26 01:17:52)
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6481 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Asking permission to hammer
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6482 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler:
In post 6463, Morning Tweet wrote:I have no idea what the vote is so i'll just put one of these down in case the day ends while im away
In post 6412, Morning Tweet wrote:[A] - SaraharaS
[C] - Clidd
[D] - Dunnstral
[F] - Fey
[K] - KidAmn
[M] - Morning Tweet
[O] - Olaf
[P] - Pink Ball
- Starcrossed
In the event i am killed, i still want my last message resolved, so:

I think, if Sara flips town.. i'll message the person whose letter corresponds to "Simple". If Sara flips scum, i'll message the person whose letter corresponds to "Personal". If you don't know what i'm talking about, you should ignore this

Additionally, to confirm they received the message, i will tell my target to, in their very first post of the day, say the name of the role I did an example crumb for (as well as claim they received my message) -- if they do not do this, then they did not receive the message.
Amendment: if Sara flips bus driver im messaging "Personal", but in every other case i'm messaging "Simple".
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6483 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:49 am

Post by clidd »

Good analysis, Pyro.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6484 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:53 am

Post by clidd »

Maybe Nancy wants to say something before we end the day.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6485 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6481, Pink Ball wrote:Asking permission to hammer
Hammerrrr
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6486 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6466, KidAmn wrote:
In post 6465, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I really don’t understand why anyone is tr KidAmn. His I think Dunn RS makes absolutely no sense with Koba being the clear scum NK target.
I mean, if I'm scum with Sarah as the current pool seems to be in your head, and I've already told you that, just like Dunn, I don't get a response from my rolestop... why wouldn't scum!Kid just lie to your face and say I targeted DK and oops musta got bussed oh well good effort team. Like, I'm being honest with you here and getting "doesn't make sense" (true, not my smartest decision) and "you don't sound sincere" which... fuck, I can't change how I post. :roll:
That’s not really the reason as Dunn cleared that part up, it’s the associatives with S & W/W & P with Gamma as well, plus the fact that I tr everyone else more than Sarah/you but am wrestling with the fact that Sarah looks slightly worse vs. you having greater bus driver equity if you’re scum here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6487 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6440, Pink Ball wrote:I'm not, I really think it's Sarah and not clidd, and if I'm right, that vote just makes my paranoia around you fade away
I think the way Krazy so casually pushed him seem weird unless he was trying to bus and I don’t think Krazy busses like that if he doesn’t have to.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6488 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6441, Pyro wrote:End of day 1 Nancy has War and Peace in a vigpool- they haven't claimed at this point. There is no way Nancy lets a hammer happen sending the game into night 1 with a mason in a 2 or 3 person vigpool who hasn't even claimed anything yet.

Sarah isn't stupid, that paranoia is definitely fake and an excuse to explain her War and Peace reluctance. I also think it's been fairly obvious they haven't been Mason with the way they're playing and how people have been talking about them (Nancy included) this game. I feel good about Sarah flipping scum now.
Yeah, Dunn unvoting him D1 based on that is totally believable but absolutely no one should think W & P are a mason after that. I still think Sarah’s the goon if scum though if KidAmn is the buddy.

Sorry if I’ve already responded to these posts. :oops:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6489 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6444, Pink Ball wrote:I'll redirect my paranoia towards Fey
Fey is locktown, trust me on that. Remember, I KNOW things. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6490 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6458, Starcrossed wrote:Sherlock, I am going to look SO DUMB if you're scum.

~Molly
wi just did a double take realizing you were talking about Clidd not Krazy. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6491 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6473, Pyro wrote:Alright, locking in KidAmn for my guess for final scum

Read over some things and:
-Gamma positioning around BM wagon as scummy
-Gamma surface level scumreads on Italiano and Saudade were scummy
-Gamma reaction to wanting to be drafted was scummy
-

The only cons for Gamma being scum were his toxicity, but I think that was genuine rage regardless of his alignment, because it was on a kind of ungamerelated matter{?} - it was regarding the whole Noraa rep out thing
+1

Gamma was probably being honest about his feelings about Noraa replacing out and if you think about it, also a real possibility that 5uffering eliim would have gone through and Noraa would have hardpushed Clidd, so that could also possibly be Gamma being salty that neither of those things were now possible. If that slot is scum, Gamma might have been relying on Noraa to help push his scum agenda on both of those slots.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6492 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6475, Pyro wrote: - KidAmn's scumread on Sarah is so much more concise and to the point than any of their other reads - might be answer keying/scum TMI.
True, no one is more capable of making a better scumcase than one’s scumbuddy and Titus probably knows now Sarah’s flip is inevitable and probably extremely relieved that bus driver is still safe.

Both flipped scum have extremely damning associatives with Gamma. Whether it’s Krazy/W & P hard defending Gamma or Krazy hardpushing 5uffering for apparent toxicity (news to me) but never ever trying to push Gamma for it and treating HIS toxicity like it’s really no big deal at all when compared with Saudade and especially 5uffering. Did anyone - other than Krazy - seriously consider 5uffering to actually be toxic? I thought in parts maybe possibly scummy but never actually toxic - yet he continued to push that angle while minimizing what Gamma did.

Ircher’s defending Gamma from Pyro’s questioning him on his Saudade vote was particularly pinging and both Pyro and me took note of that because Ircher literally answered FOR Gamma and why does scum!Ircher whiteknight town!Gamma like that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6493 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 5663, War and Peace wrote:
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Toog isn't just town. He is the visionary thought leader we need. He's constantly down on himself, he's always doubting his reads and engagement, but his reads and play in the last booney game were actually excellent, the one thing he lacked really was conviction and hope.
This is a really over-the-top read. I actually don't think scum!Krazy puts their partner so high. In particular, I think Sherlock's read here is very exaggerated and likely to get called out as a result. Hence, it attracts the opposite of the intended effect on the given player.
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:So pure. So town. Fey is the obvious town we need, even if she's not the obvious town we deserve.
Just going to comment that it's this "purity" in the posting style that pings me about Fey. I mentioned it earlier, but I'll mention it again: between that and Fey's avatar, I really think she's trying to manipulate us in an evil way. Maybe it's an unfair bias on my part, but that's ultimately the impression I get from the slot. samantha keeps telling me the slot is town though, so this is more a comment than anything...
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Still, I'm putting Dunn more here 'politically' I guess you could say.
This is kind of a worrying read from Sherlock on Dunnstral. Particularly, why did Sherlock feel the need to "politically" place their Dunnstral read rather than just give it the same treatment as their other reads?
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I don't think Akarin is actually under any pressure right now, otherwise I probably would have put this slot a lot higher.

In any case, Akarin is actually kinda a sweaty scum player and stuff like 942, 949, and 967 are tonally strongly town indicative.
{REDACTED}
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Olaf
Spoiler:

I can't believe Alisae is letting this obvious shellyc alt into the game. I mean could it be more obvious that Olaf is shellyc? No. No it couldn't.
About half to two-thirds of Krazy's read on olaf is flat out joking... Which basically means Krazy didn't say much of substance about the slot. Idk, that kind of strikes me as behavior that scum!Krazy would do with their partner.
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:First off, am I correct that 5uffering is a stealth alt that knows fey's (another stealth alt's) main? Wtf is up with that?

In terms of content, this is half political scumread half real I guess, in the sense that without more flips I play like nancy in suspecting the people who say they suspect me or aren't finding me town.
Another political read, but this time a scum one. Again, it makes me wonder why Krazy felt the need to do it this way.
In post 2846, Batsunami wrote:I'll mess around with the stumps but im not producing content or using any of my tired braincells today. Nono nonono.
This is still town. (I feel I shouldn't have to point this out, bu tit seems Nancy is expressing some doubts, so... yeah...) Like, yes, scum!Noraa could potentially take this approach, but I think it's more likely she takes the approach she did in Pooky vs. Flavor where she basically let Gloria control the hydra and stopped posting by herself.
In post 2879, clidd wrote:By the way, Sherlock, I don't remember which newbie game you're talking about (I played a lot), but I'm trying to avoid using that style. It is very tiring cognitively.

I'm playing differently here.
Is there a particular reason for this? I find it very strange you would do try a different style that requires a lot of effort just for the heck of it.
In post 2926, olaf wrote:it's not even low hanging at that point, it's ground resting fruit
too SURFACE LEVEL
I actually do not recall my Gamma read, but could you provide some examples (if you haven't already)?
In post 2929, olaf wrote:
In post 129, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: ItalianoVD
I got a feeling this is scum
In post 1629, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1563, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Gamma

DO SOMETHING
VOTE: Saudade
I don't trust his ass at all rn

Okay, so yeah, these are kind of surface level, but at the same time, do you think scum!Gamma puts in such little effort for reads. Like, when it becomes /that obvious/, it stops being as much of a tell. Maybe Gamma is just out of it or something.

To bottom of .
~War
[/quote]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6494 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6493, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 5663, War and Peace wrote:
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Toog isn't just town. He is the visionary thought leader we need. He's constantly down on himself, he's always doubting his reads and engagement, but his reads and play in the last booney game were actually excellent, the one thing he lacked really was conviction and hope.
This is a really over-the-top read. I actually don't think scum!Krazy puts their partner so high. In particular, I think Sherlock's read here is very exaggerated and likely to get called out as a result. Hence, it attracts the opposite of the intended effect on the given player.
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:So pure. So town. Fey is the obvious town we need, even if she's not the obvious town we deserve.
Just going to comment that it's this "purity" in the posting style that pings me about Fey. I mentioned it earlier, but I'll mention it again: between that and Fey's avatar, I really think she's trying to manipulate us in an evil way. Maybe it's an unfair bias on my part, but that's ultimately the impression I get from the slot. samantha keeps telling me the slot is town though, so this is more a comment than anything...
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Still, I'm putting Dunn more here 'politically' I guess you could say.
This is kind of a worrying read from Sherlock on Dunnstral. Particularly, why did Sherlock feel the need to "politically" place their Dunnstral read rather than just give it the same treatment as their other reads?
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I don't think Akarin is actually under any pressure right now, otherwise I probably would have put this slot a lot higher.

In any case, Akarin is actually kinda a sweaty scum player and stuff like 942, 949, and 967 are tonally strongly town indicative.
{REDACTED}
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Olaf
Spoiler:

I can't believe Alisae is letting this obvious shellyc alt into the game. I mean could it be more obvious that Olaf is shellyc? No. No it couldn't.
About half to two-thirds of Krazy's read on olaf is flat out joking... Which basically means Krazy didn't say much of substance about the slot. Idk, that kind of strikes me as behavior that scum!Krazy would do with their partner.
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:First off, am I correct that 5uffering is a stealth alt that knows fey's (another stealth alt's) main? Wtf is up with that?

In terms of content, this is half political scumread half real I guess, in the sense that without more flips I play like nancy in suspecting the people who say they suspect me or aren't finding me town.
Another political read, but this time a scum one. Again, it makes me wonder why Krazy felt the need to do it this way.
In post 2846, Batsunami wrote:I'll mess around with the stumps but im not producing content or using any of my tired braincells today. Nono nonono.
This is still town. (I feel I shouldn't have to point this out, bu tit seems Nancy is expressing some doubts, so... yeah...) Like, yes, scum!Noraa could potentially take this approach, but I think it's more likely she takes the approach she did in Pooky vs. Flavor where she basically let Gloria control the hydra and stopped posting by herself.
In post 2879, clidd wrote:By the way, Sherlock, I don't remember which newbie game you're talking about (I played a lot), but I'm trying to avoid using that style. It is very tiring cognitively.

I'm playing differently here.
Is there a particular reason for this? I find it very strange you would do try a different style that requires a lot of effort just for the heck of it.
In post 2926, olaf wrote:it's not even low hanging at that point, it's ground resting fruit
too SURFACE LEVEL
I actually do not recall my Gamma read, but could you provide some examples (if you haven't already)?
In post 2929, olaf wrote:
In post 129, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: ItalianoVD
I got a feeling this is scum
In post 1629, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1563, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Gamma

DO SOMETHING
VOTE: Saudade
I don't trust his ass at all rn
Okay, so yeah, these are kind of surface level, but at the same time, do you think scum!Gamma puts in such little effort for reads. Like, when it becomes /that obvious/, it stops being as much of a tell. Maybe Gamma is just out of it or something.

To bottom of .
~War
[/quote]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6495 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5629, War and Peace wrote:
In post 5627, DkKoba wrote:i think u are mafia based on PoE.
Dunn spewed town. lolololol
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6496 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5519, War and Peace wrote:(mostly in order)
red eye knights - confirmed town
-----------------
morning tweet - I refuse to believe noraa is capable of playing this way as mafia even with titus in her ear
gamma emerald (KidAmn) - for like 99% of the game they didn't exhibit their mafia tells but started to near the end before they replaced out, overall I don't think they are mafia
fey - socially they rub me the wrong way but skipping night makes no sense as a mafia role
olaf - reasons
clidd - moving to the beat of his own drum & has the same vibe as the last game we played where he was town
dkkoba - their role makes no sense to me as a town role, but I also don't think titus would pick it as a role, so if they're mafia it's a fakeclaim; overall I can't really read dkkoba yet since this is a unique environment
starcrossed - not really swayed either way by the message thing, and not familiar with either of them but #2444 is a bad look
saraharas - text walls that ain't nobody got time for (sry ircher), poe, and I have no idea who they are so I can't even check if I get un-lazy
toogeloo - I can relate to their sentiment of wanting days to be shorter, but I also wonder if that's like an unwitting spillover from a frustrated mafia chat with how gung ho s&w were
dunnstral - So I initially had dunnstral as middle of the road in the sense that I didn't feel strongly about them one way or the other and too lazy to check what is normal for them, but their iso made me really interested in knowing if their curt posting style was normal for them (spoiler: it is). I thought it was a waste of time at first, but then I noticed a difference between their town and mafia game
mafia game town game
It's not easily noticed at first, but once you see it it's hard to unsee. The thing that their town game has that their mafia game doesn't is
passion
. The closest they came to passion in their mafia game was when they were on the chopping block. And even though their mafia game was as a replacement, that town game was a vs game just like this one. The fact that they are ostensibly not-vanilla + the difference in posting between the two vs games makes this easy VOTE: dunnstral

also jeez that mountain of posts as I go to post this lol

here have a dog

Read on Gamma/KidAmn and Sarah are both hella weird.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6497 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 4956, War and Peace wrote:
In post 1782, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:W & P and Gamma claim.
The harm's already been done, but asking for like 5 claims on day 1 when none of those players were close to a lim seems like a bad strategy.
In post 1783, Toogeloo wrote:they feel like it can only happen with their blessing. I see this game as everyone is just pawns, and we have no real say in anything. We just do as our stumps want us to.
Eh, it's somewhere in-between. We have some agency, but the stump has the final say. I don't think this attitude of not caring is correct; I think it's important that people make their opinions known so that the stump can make an educated, well-informed decision. It's also important though that people know when to stop shouting the same argument again and again.
In post 1830, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Saudade tried to drive elims on my trs and tried to undermine me.
Yes, but that's just how Saudade rolls. It's not really scum-indicative at the point in time that it happened.
In post 1847, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Probably silly question but considering a lot of heat has been on you recently, why do you think you should be tr?
Way late (and it wasn't really addressed to me), but my two cents: I don't expect us to be widely townread, but when we remain one of the top wagons throughout the day, it makes one wonder. Are scum letting us stay up in the air to keep us as a potential mislim? Also, the other factor here is game speed and dynamics. Anyone who legitimately thinks they can get a solid read on me in 24 hours is overconfident. Reads can and should take time to form, and you cannot read me off of like 4-5 posts made early Day 1.
In post 1850, Toogeloo wrote:Titus
I'm sure you did this intentionally, but why? What purpose did this post serve? You yourself state that the thread is moving at a pace too fast; I think it would be better not to contribute to it with posts that serve no purpose.
In post 1899, Toogeloo wrote:My vote is Nancy's today. I have no right to it with as little contributions I've made.
I'm not really a fan of you abdicating responsibility for your vote here. Like, given the game's pace, it kind of makes sense, but at the same time, it's important you form your own reads because that's what is going to differentiate town from scum. Those who are scumhunting are town; those who do not are scum.
In post 1911, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:?????

Why?
(In reference to ): It makes sense to me. Toogeloo could be town, but they are acting in a way that greatly favors scum (namely, abdicating responsibility for their actions). It's probably too early to say for sure, but their general trajectory so far this game isn't really town indicative imo.
In post 1921, Fey wrote:@Pyro: I'm only here for a little bit, but do you want to solve anything...? ^^; I feel like we're all just focusing on the same slot, which isn't bad, but it's only one member of the team and I wanna find more!
Kinda off-topic, but between your avatar and your posting style, I really get the impression you are being super manipulative.
In post 1942, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think Dunn just might have townslipped
Absolutely not. That is way too easy for scum to do, and even if it wasn't easy to fake, it'ssomething that scum are just as likely to observe as town. There is no such thing as a "town slip".
In post 1971, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:They’re claim also seemed kind of sus. Wtf kind of claim is not vanilla?
Exactly what it says. Not vanilla, as in we have a power role. I legitimately don't see why that'd be suspicious.
In post 1973, Starcrossed wrote:not sure why everyone changed there/started saying they were towny
Only Batsunami and Battle Mage have expressed any reservation. We are continuously being brought back into the spotlight, and I have a feeling that it's scum doing that.
In post 1980, 5uffering wrote:In #78 W+P is already starting to defend BM unprompted.
Yes because I didn't want a repeat of Pooky v. Flavor Leaf where people were quick to jump on Battle Mage for trivial things... oh look, guess what happened this game?
In post 1980, 5uffering wrote:It's awkward once you take it into account, and what's more even awkward is this:
Battle Mage's read shift is awkward perhaps, but when you think about it, it makes sense to be cautious. I don't see it so much as a town-read as a "town read for day 1"; Battle Mage is somewhat aware of my meta and knows my early game isn't the strongest. Thus, I see it as Battle Mage giving my slot more time so he can make an informed decision.

To end of .
~War

Fey and Dunn spewed town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6498 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5541, War and Peace wrote:
In post 5540, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why is Dunn not claiming vanilla=him being a strongman? Why are you necessarily assuming that all the vt claims are true?
nothing is definitely but anyone who claimed vanilla after vanilla cop would be taking unnecessary risk unless they knew vanilla cop was a fakeclaim
This is why I don’t think Sarah is bus driver.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6499 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 4131, War and Peace wrote:
In post 1211, Morty and Rick wrote:You got lolhammered, sorry about that, were you town?

-Morty
This is super manipulative. I think it's more likely to come from scum.
In post 1232, Saudade wrote:this is such a scum claim
where does this confidence come from
This is an awful take from Saudade. He should know from experience that townies can be very overconfident on reads.
In post 1246, Titus wrote:You really think I picked someone who hates scum?
It's not impossible.
In post 1261, Batsunami wrote:BM last time got miselimed for being absent, being scummy, he argued more, can't exactly remember all the details but he was met with suspicion pretty early and then mastina cased him into the grave.
Only one of those reasons are true and barely so. The rest was pure confirmation bias; Battle Mage should not have been limmed that game, at least not when Battle Mage was.
In post 1267, 5uffering wrote:Wasn't aimed just towards you really
You should practice what you preach. I'm not sure if this hypocrisy is scum indicative though.
In post 1276, Pyro wrote:War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Sherlock and Watson (Krazy + PenguinPower)
Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Gamma Emerald
Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro)
Dunnstral
Battle Mage
Why are we at the top of the list? If I was drafting, I would not pick my slot. I get the impression people think I'm better at scum than I actually am.
In post 1296, Fey wrote:In theory this feels towny to me and I think they do err towards town but something right now is pinging me about this, I think it is how they’re strong arming everyone and then saying they won’t get flipped? Even if Battle Mage is town. It is a LOT of confidence and I’m unsure if either of these players are ever like this...
This is super wishy-washy and doesn't really say anything conclusive.
In post 1308, Gamma Emerald wrote:why were people saying BM was hammered
Only Morty said that, and they said that simply to be manipulative and not because there was an actual hammer.
In post 1328, Morty and Rick wrote:Oh no... Gamma could be scum too
On what basis? Being busy in real life....? :facepalm:
In post 1341, Saudade wrote:are you going to enlighten me what's that tell you're so confident of is or am I just going to vote you and tab out for the week
Someone isn't reading... Unfortunately, I kind of expect this from Saudade, so it isn't really scummy for him.
In post 1374, Battle Mage wrote:i would say, objectively, that's a bad argument which is disproven by your own meta on me.
Someone remind me, we limmed this because _______?
Like I'm gonna be honest: I know hindsight is 20/20, but if you took the time to read Battle Mage's posts and the case made against him, this is more or less a repeat of what happened in Pooky vs. Flavor Leaf. The reasons are different, sure, but the case is even more logically flawed than they were in the Pooky v. FL game, and Battle Mage really reads as genuine and such here.

At bottom of . This thread is a slog.
~War

Cool, Pyro spewed town, more questionable defending of Gamma.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”