Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6800 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6796, Morning Tweet wrote:You know, I thought i would die given i have a slight possibility to detect bussed targets -- which, also has the possibility to clear them if the bus driver cannot self target. They do not seem particularly concerned over this scenario, so i might take that as confirmation the bus driver can target themself.
Oh, that is right, we killed Kid. My role served no function last night as there was no reason for the driver to act.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6801 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6796, Morning Tweet wrote:You know, I thought i would die given i have a slight possibility to detect bussed targets -- which, also has the possibility to clear them if the bus driver cannot self target. They do not seem particularly concerned over this scenario, so i might take that as confirmation the bus driver can target themself.

That, or the slight benefit my role provides doesn't override how I am a bit less likely to turn on the driver than Star was. Perhaps this information is not so useful.

I am actually just going to pose this question because i will likely forget it later: If we're going to go with this mason-hunting line of thought, why was Star not executed by Olaf sooner? Or perhaps actually since there were plenty of other good NK targets, why did Olaf not quit with the mason-hunting style posts sooner? I believe their mason identity was made clear before the vig claim. Even as early as D3 with their reaction to my message it seemed quite possible. They also became the only unclaimed player on... D4 perhaps? Seems unecessary.

This doesn't disqualify olaf as scum, but it does make me question that particular line of thought
Well, N2, Titus obviously thought Morty and Rick were my mason. N3 REK died because of role cop. N4, Koba outing the bus driver made them the #1 threat in the game. N5, Starcrossed claimed vig and Sarah gambit made it clear that scum thought I had a mason in the vts but I guess since they weren’t sure there wasn’t, they killed Fey, which probably wasn’t smart if Pyro is scum here but It’s obviously not you, Kid flip backs up Dunn’s even night claim, since we know bus driver is ungated. PB’s ISO is so townie it hurts plus strong anti associatives with both S & W/W & P. Kanna was right on Kid and she was even more confident on Clidd. In our mason discord, she was practically begging me to never elim Clidd.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6802 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6799, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6792, Morning Tweet wrote:Of course, I agree the Fey kill was quite agiven for scum to make.
Hm, backpedaling on this a bit, Fey is of course a very valid kill option, although part of me wonders why Pyro would want me to last the longest rather than Fey.

A distraction, maybe, given neither Fey or I would make it to final 3 so he couldn't have her available at the last critical moment. Perhaps the short-term "I would never kill Fey" was more valuable.

I'm going in circles on that issue -- need to nap on it!

What I am sure of is that Pyro's stances towards Kid were somewhat odd.. He missed that my plan to clear Kid would not actually work. He noticed the same thing I did with regards to Titus, she seemed concerned about me accidentally thinking Kid is town which made no sense if Kid were her actual last scum standing. But then he hand-waved probably the strongest defense which was the Even-night claim. Weird
Fey died > you I think because I’ve made it clear from the getgo that I’m never eliming her, so scum maybe thought you were more pushable? Also no actual evidence of bus driver N5, since you reached your target. However, you were locktown after Sarah flipped.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6803 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

My theory is had we limmed Clidd > Kid, Starcrossed might still have died or perhaps you might have possibly?

But Dunn would be a lot more pushable. Same thing in reverse with a Dunn town flip. Either flip soft confirms the other’s odd/even claim because scum would have needed to leash the bus driver to EITHER odd or even nights but not both and we now know Kid wasn’t lying about protecting Morty and Rick on N2.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6804 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Basically Kid townflip proves there’s an even PR in this setup and since we have concrete proof now that bus driver’s ungated, it obviously can’t be Dunn.

So all I really need to do is townlock PB and game is won. Kanna who was right about Kid already townlocked Clidd.

Kanna told me in Discord that Pyro wasn’t joking enough which is actually a pretty reliable scumtell for him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6805 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And remember Krazy saying that he needed to get Noraa “out of [his] head”, which is the basic reason he gave for pushing Clidd? And also remember that I said she was setting up Clidd to get a fake inno on one of the vt claims? Well, Noraa wasn’t referring to Sarah. She had Pyro in her PoE. It was Pyro Krazy wanted to fake inno by miselimling Clidd. Clidd/Toog townflips leads to Krazy saying let’s ignore Noraa’s PoE if anyone tried to push him. It also makes sense that Pyro would get the most important scum role because he is hands down, the best damn deep wolf on the entire team.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6806 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6239, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 580, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 555, Pyro wrote:
In post 521, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 477, Pyro wrote:
In post 472, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 464, Pyro wrote:I'm undecided on Dunnstral this far
Why are you afraid to townread me?
Should I be? Reading back, I do like your take on the wagon formation, and I like your prodding onto Sherlock.
It feels like you keep saying I'm null like you have reservations about me in some way.

Do you have any particular feelings toward the people trying to figure out who you are an alt of?
I haven't seen anything from you that I find scummy if that's what you're asking.

I find the speculation about my identity amusing. I like you, so I'll confirm or deny any one guess you have if you have one.
Nah I don't/can't alt guess and don't care to out you either, that wasn't where I was leading with that

I was under the impression that the stumps knew all the alts in the game, but upon review of the rules it doesn't say that anywhere. I believe this was something that happened in the last game and I'm not sure if the tradition has been carried over

So I'm looking at these guys alt guessing and I'm wondering what it means for their alignment.
Here's the townslip.

Also if you read over D1, Dunn was pushing two confirmed scum, bot S&W and W&P
Yes scum/mason Dunn would obviously have known this.

Scum rarely points out townslips ftr because they either aren’t actually looking for them or it’s against their interest to point that out. In last year’s TM, I hard tr Hectic for correctly pointing out my obvious townslip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6807 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6232, Pink Ball wrote:If I had to doubt my townreads:

clidd: the most solid argument is that Krazy did want this elimmed because clidd is great as town and it's a solid strategy to get rid of him as soon as possible, especially if the other possible eliminations are not strong players (like Italiano or 5uffering), and by "strong" I don't mean 'bad', but players who you want to keep around so you can eliminate later. clidd is not like them, he gets harder to eliminate as the game goes on. If you get rid of that interaction 'cause "hey it's scum, it's WIFOM!", then yeah, clidd could be scum because of what he has been pushing has been constantly incorred iirc, from start to finish. Want to scumread clidd? Call him out on a BoP.

Dunn: the only time I have imagined Dunn as scum is because of mechanics. One of Kid/Dunn could perfectly be scum because of the setup, if not both messing with us. But Kid looks worse, everytime.

Fey: I don't think so, pal. (Maybe if you want me to stretch it, it could be that the nightskip by Fey was not really Fey, but it was Titus; Titus got a 1-shot dayvig by exchanging it with a nightskip, and they're using it to give one if her teammates a solid fakeclaim. Fey is the bus driver! Yeah, see? Makes no sense)

Kanna: I've been saying it since I repped in, they're town and I'm great reading her. This is conftown so I'm not even bothering.

Morning Tweet: being a messenger is practically being a VT so it's not her role what makes her town, but I think that if the scumteam already had suspicions about Kanna's role (and that's why the first message was directed at her), then I think Kanna would be dead already to avoid having a conftown. I don't really have any concerns about MT right now, I really liked her posts today, so I don't have any doubts about her.

So as you can see, every reasoning to try to scumread my townreads are weak if not inexistent. Instead, the rest of the playerlist, my PoE, have a much more solid ground.

Pyro, for instance, has been constantly pushing Kanna and Pooky to make them claim. I still believe that Battle Mage's wagon formed in part because he was partially scumreading Pyro, so he was the best counterwagon to W&P

Sarah's V I B I N G aesthetic and trying to slip away by going with the consensus are the biggest reasons to scumread her, and that reasons are bigger than anything I said about my townreads.

And Kid well, I think how Gamma tried to approach this game was scummy. Not much to say about that without re reading again.
Wow! PB’s ISO is practically a treasure trove of towniness.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6808 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1981, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1956, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So vig targets on Saudade, W & P, Clidd.
nancy, if i may make a suggestion, please don't ask clidd to be vigged, he's really towny

~mitsuha
Kanna has never wavered from this, I have trouble believing that the slot designated to be next in the PoE kills his strongest defender.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6809 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4676, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 25
  • 5uffering
    ----------- 4 ( (94), (172), (174), (39) )
    F- 5

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 3 ( (36), (139), (73), (148) )
    F- 6

Clidd
    --------------- 3 ( (208), (538), (203), (197) )
    F- 6

War and Peace
    ------- 1 ( (3) )
    F- 8

SaraharaS
    ----------- 1 ( (68) )
    F- 8

Morning Tweet
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Pink Ball
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    ----------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Olaf
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 4 ( (162), (72), Red Eye Knights(26), Toogeloo(38) )
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-28 00:01:00)

Lololol, one flipped scum on 5uffering, Italiano and Clidd.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6810 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2854, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 18
  • Pink Ball
    ----------- 4 ( (1), (1), (4), (5) )
    F- 5

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (3), (34) )
    F- 7

5uffering
    ----------- 2 ( (5), (27) )
    F- 7

Batsunami
    ----------- 1 ( (1) )
    F- 8

Starcrossed
    --------- 1 ( (12) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    --------------- 0 ( (36) )
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    F- 9

Olaf
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 7 ( Batsunami(40), Gamma Emerald(77), SaraharaS(7), Red Eye Knights(6), Toogeloo(13), (78), (111) )
2 flipped scum on PB.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6811 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3225, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 19
  • 5uffering
    ----------- 3 ( (5), (32), (68) )
    F- 6

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (3), (34) )
    F- 7

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 2 ( (56), (81) )
    F- 7

Pink Ball
    ----------- 1 ( (5) )
    F- 8

Batsunami
    ----------- 1 ( (1) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    F- 9

Olaf
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 8 ( (100), Gamma Emerald(115), SaraharaS(7), Red Eye Knights(6), (73), (16), Toogeloo(13), (178) )
:cool: Thanks @Titus for spewing Clidd town. I went through every single VC in the game and every single of of Titus’ votes were on town or she wasn’t voting. She has never once voted any of S & W, W & P or Sarah. So what are the odds here that Clidd is the sole exception to this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6812 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

What really amuses me that none of the scumteam in Pooky vs FL were ever brazenly trying to mason hunt right in the game thread. I also said that scum wanted to push Starcrossed because Titus knew I had an extremely high chance of picking them. Well I actually said it was because of Pooky being MVP in FL vs Hectic but I think mason suspicions were the main reason.

Pyro/Titus would know it’d be beyond obvious that I tried to pick them, same thing with Morty and Rick. Why? because I’ve hydra’d numerous times with both Pooky and Auro.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6813 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:35 am

Post by clidd »

In post 6778, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 171, Starcrossed wrote:hello, this is mitsuha here. i had a feeling we would die tonight, so i prepared this during the night for nancy to release in the morning.

anyway, i just did some digging and am now convinced pyro is the last scum.

1: he really was mason-hunting us the whole game. anyone who knows me/pooky/nancy knows we're all pretty fond of each other, so we were a suspect from the beginning. with our play, being suspicious we were scum or mason is *fine*, but this is really the type of thing town keeps to themselves. saying this is also what i think is him trying to be overly transparent, i.e: telling us this was indeed something he thought of, when, like i said, he really should've kept this to himself.

2: i don't really buy his scumread of us and saying we're "really scummy". like, actually why? saying we're really scummy means there's apparently a lot of scummy motivation in our posts, but this was never explained. his scumread basically comes down to thinking my posting was "fine" and pooky is not as active as he normally is, which, he doesn't even know is a scumtell. i do feel like he *should* feel decently i'm town, and he *should* feel more confident on that than his random pooky read, but in the case where i'm wrong, i would like to see his in-depth thought process on why we've been scummy enough for this read, and you all and nancy can read through it to see if it's convincing. cause my read right now is this is just an excuse to keep mason-fishing/fishing for nancy's reaction

3: he shouldn't be suspicious of clidd. like with me, pyro has a decent amount of experience with clidd and can tell when he's being obvtown -- and i absolutely think clidd is being obvtown. take for example this game, and look at how he appeals to clidd, correctly pinning him as town

Spoiler:
In post 208, Cthylla wrote:
clidd is an angelread

EE you've seen me gimmick all the time
eg posting like i learnt English from a llama as Hoctac in that large game
and then i got killed N1 lol
or posting with anime reaction images as Hel
i could go on

you really think the change in style could be scum-indicative?
sorry ! this just gets to me soemtimes because some people like Titus scumread me in every game because they see a change in playstyle and associate that with me being scum
it's a sigh ?_?
In post 233, Cthylla wrote:
In post 231, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, Clidd?
Clidd is an angel
mindmelded with his thoughts on Green Crayon's mechposts
and his tone is free and towny
really just ctrl+f clidd

in this game, look at how he gets townpings on him immediately, but then disregards it

Spoiler:
Pyro wrote:
In post 1031, Sherlock and Watson wrote:this is kinda ... what's the word? theatrical? performative? idk don't like it tho
Performative and overconfident clidd is town!clidd. Leaning town on him. I agree with Akarin being towny though.
Pyro wrote:
In post 6596, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6591, Pyro wrote:Alright, so mechanically speaking, it's always wrong to launch KidAmn today. If he's scum, he's always guiltied tomorrow (so please save us some time and concede if that's the case).
Well what do you propose instead? I would prefer to not start limming from my townblock yet.
Hm hm hm, it's tough. clidd, Pink Ball, Dunny.

clidd had a rough start imo but he's looked townier and townier recently, although parts of his Sarah push looked a little too confident for me but I don't know if that's scum TMI or clidd's supreme confidence.

Pink Ball had a really town entrance in the way he was trying to cooperate with you, and his reaction at the start of day 3 after Sherlock flipped scum seemed genuine.

Dunny has felt towny all game.

I'll have to look into them.
(p.s: does town!pyro really think dunn "has felt towny all game"? i find dunn kind of a hard read, but EH, whatever)

like basically, if i can say clidd's obvtown, pyro knows it too.

4: his latest posts. these are probably the worst offenders
Pyro wrote:
In post 6687, Morning Tweet wrote:how and why did scum!gamma claim even-night?
Could've just got lucky.
there is no way town!pyro handwaves something like this and *actually* believes it
Pyro wrote:I still think KidAmn over clidd though

clidd, was it a conscious effort to change your playstyle after olaf made his case on you?
clidd suspicion = bad, but the second line is especially "you-can't-seriously-be-thinking-this" feeling. i guess this one is a vibe-read

5: the fey kill reason is moot. fey/morning/us are mechclear; we are all going to die eventually. pyro wasn't especially in any danger yesterday to need help.

5: general play. reevaluating his play in this game, he's played a fairly conventional game. he hasn't done anything especially controversial/stuck his neck out for something he believes. he doesn't have any towny instances where he looks superbly bad because he's uninformed and town. the fact that he was bussing the right people at the right time makes me think he's moreso scum, really, cause his main objective is to look good here

lastly, i want to apologise for my awful play in this game; i really didn't put enough effort into this as i should have. pyro's played well and this kinda sucks for him, but yeah, @TOWN, please VOTE: pyro, and never ever ever vote clidd. for the spirit of mistuha, PLEASE. good luck, friends! o7

~mitsuha
Kanna requested that this be posted if she dies. I got permission to direct quote it.

That's quite a pleasant surprise. It's interesting and scary at the same time that Kanna manages to maintain a 100% accuracy in her reads about me in every game we play. Also makes me question whether I will be caught easily at the time when we were of opposite alignments.

Regarding the read on Pyro, I had a different conclusion about the slot after a re-reading, but if he's the person I think Kanna is implying that he is and has experience with me, it's scum indicative the fact that he included me on his PoE, especially knowing that I have a tendency to be suspicious of people who consider me town easily.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6814 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:50 am

Post by clidd »

But as I said yesterday, there is always room to reevaluate.

I'm looking forward to see what Pyro will post today.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6815 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:52 am

Post by clidd »

In post 6807, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6232, Pink Ball wrote:If I had to doubt my townreads:

clidd: the most solid argument is that Krazy did want this elimmed because clidd is great as town and it's a solid strategy to get rid of him as soon as possible, especially if the other possible eliminations are not strong players (like Italiano or 5uffering), and by "strong" I don't mean 'bad', but players who you want to keep around so you can eliminate later. clidd is not like them, he gets harder to eliminate as the game goes on. If you get rid of that interaction 'cause "hey it's scum, it's WIFOM!", then yeah, clidd could be scum because of what he has been pushing has been constantly incorred iirc, from start to finish. Want to scumread clidd? Call him out on a BoP.

Dunn: the only time I have imagined Dunn as scum is because of mechanics. One of Kid/Dunn could perfectly be scum because of the setup, if not both messing with us. But Kid looks worse, everytime.

Fey: I don't think so, pal. (Maybe if you want me to stretch it, it could be that the nightskip by Fey was not really Fey, but it was Titus; Titus got a 1-shot dayvig by exchanging it with a nightskip, and they're using it to give one if her teammates a solid fakeclaim. Fey is the bus driver! Yeah, see? Makes no sense)

Kanna: I've been saying it since I repped in, they're town and I'm great reading her. This is conftown so I'm not even bothering.

Morning Tweet: being a messenger is practically being a VT so it's not her role what makes her town, but I think that if the scumteam already had suspicions about Kanna's role (and that's why the first message was directed at her), then I think Kanna would be dead already to avoid having a conftown. I don't really have any concerns about MT right now, I really liked her posts today, so I don't have any doubts about her.

So as you can see, every reasoning to try to scumread my townreads are weak if not inexistent. Instead, the rest of the playerlist, my PoE, have a much more solid ground.

Pyro, for instance, has been constantly pushing Kanna and Pooky to make them claim. I still believe that Battle Mage's wagon formed in part because he was partially scumreading Pyro, so he was the best counterwagon to W&P

Sarah's V I B I N G aesthetic and trying to slip away by going with the consensus are the biggest reasons to scumread her, and that reasons are bigger than anything I said about my townreads.

And Kid well, I think how Gamma tried to approach this game was scummy. Not much to say about that without re reading again.
Wow! PB’s ISO is practically a treasure trove of towniness.
I agree + Saudade townreading me after I hardpushed him is extremely hard to come from scum!Saudade.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6816 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 6813, clidd wrote:
In post 6778, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 171, Starcrossed wrote:hello, this is mitsuha here. i had a feeling we would die tonight, so i prepared this during the night for nancy to release in the morning.

anyway, i just did some digging and am now convinced pyro is the last scum.

1: he really was mason-hunting us the whole game. anyone who knows me/pooky/nancy knows we're all pretty fond of each other, so we were a suspect from the beginning. with our play, being suspicious we were scum or mason is *fine*, but this is really the type of thing town keeps to themselves. saying this is also what i think is him trying to be overly transparent, i.e: telling us this was indeed something he thought of, when, like i said, he really should've kept this to himself.

2: i don't really buy his scumread of us and saying we're "really scummy". like, actually why? saying we're really scummy means there's apparently a lot of scummy motivation in our posts, but this was never explained. his scumread basically comes down to thinking my posting was "fine" and pooky is not as active as he normally is, which, he doesn't even know is a scumtell. i do feel like he *should* feel decently i'm town, and he *should* feel more confident on that than his random pooky read, but in the case where i'm wrong, i would like to see his in-depth thought process on why we've been scummy enough for this read, and you all and nancy can read through it to see if it's convincing. cause my read right now is this is just an excuse to keep mason-fishing/fishing for nancy's reaction

3: he shouldn't be suspicious of clidd. like with me, pyro has a decent amount of experience with clidd and can tell when he's being obvtown -- and i absolutely think clidd is being obvtown. take for example this game, and look at how he appeals to clidd, correctly pinning him as town

Spoiler:
In post 208, Cthylla wrote:
clidd is an angelread

EE you've seen me gimmick all the time
eg posting like i learnt English from a llama as Hoctac in that large game
and then i got killed N1 lol
or posting with anime reaction images as Hel
i could go on

you really think the change in style could be scum-indicative?
sorry ! this just gets to me soemtimes because some people like Titus scumread me in every game because they see a change in playstyle and associate that with me being scum
it's a sigh ?_?
In post 233, Cthylla wrote:
In post 231, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, Clidd?
Clidd is an angel
mindmelded with his thoughts on Green Crayon's mechposts
and his tone is free and towny
really just ctrl+f clidd

in this game, look at how he gets townpings on him immediately, but then disregards it

Spoiler:
Pyro wrote:
In post 1031, Sherlock and Watson wrote:this is kinda ... what's the word? theatrical? performative? idk don't like it tho
Performative and overconfident clidd is town!clidd. Leaning town on him. I agree with Akarin being towny though.
Pyro wrote:
In post 6596, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6591, Pyro wrote:Alright, so mechanically speaking, it's always wrong to launch KidAmn today. If he's scum, he's always guiltied tomorrow (so please save us some time and concede if that's the case).
Well what do you propose instead? I would prefer to not start limming from my townblock yet.
Hm hm hm, it's tough. clidd, Pink Ball, Dunny.

clidd had a rough start imo but he's looked townier and townier recently, although parts of his Sarah push looked a little too confident for me but I don't know if that's scum TMI or clidd's supreme confidence.

Pink Ball had a really town entrance in the way he was trying to cooperate with you, and his reaction at the start of day 3 after Sherlock flipped scum seemed genuine.

Dunny has felt towny all game.

I'll have to look into them.
(p.s: does town!pyro really think dunn "has felt towny all game"? i find dunn kind of a hard read, but EH, whatever)
like basically, if i can say clidd's obvtown, pyro knows it too.

4: his latest posts. these are probably the worst offenders
Pyro wrote:
In post 6687, Morning Tweet wrote:how and why did scum!gamma claim even-night?
Could've just got lucky.
there is no way town!pyro handwaves something like this and *actually* believes it
Pyro wrote:I still think KidAmn over clidd though

clidd, was it a conscious effort to change your playstyle after olaf made his case on you?
clidd suspicion = bad, but the second line is especially "you-can't-seriously-be-thinking-this" feeling. i guess this one is a vibe-read

5: the fey kill reason is moot. fey/morning/us are mechclear; we are all going to die eventually. pyro wasn't especially in any danger yesterday to need help.

5: general play. reevaluating his play in this game, he's played a fairly conventional game. he hasn't done anything especially controversial/stuck his neck out for something he believes. he doesn't have any towny instances where he looks superbly bad because he's uninformed and town. the fact that he was bussing the right people at the right time makes me think he's moreso scum, really, cause his main objective is to look good here

lastly, i want to apologise for my awful play in this game; i really didn't put enough effort into this as i should have. pyro's played well and this kinda sucks for him, but yeah, @TOWN, please VOTE: pyro, and never ever ever vote clidd. for the spirit of mistuha, PLEASE. good luck, friends! o7

~mitsuha[/quote]

Kanna requested that this be posted if she dies. I got permission to direct quote it.[/quote]

That's quite a pleasant surprise. It's interesting and scary at the same time that Kanna manages to maintain a 100% accuracy in her reads about me in every game we play. Also makes me question whether I will be caught easily at the time when we were of opposite alignments.

Regarding the read on Pyro, I had a different conclusion about the slot after a re-reading, but if he's the person I think Kanna is implying that he is and has experience with me, it's scum indicative the fact that he included me on his PoE, especially knowing that I have a tendency to be suspicious of people who consider me town easily.[/quote]

I call it the Dannflor fallacy. He has a tendency to sr trs on him and think that srs are more likely to be town indicative. I’m the exact opposite which is why I’m probably MS’ #1 scum pocketing candidate. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6817 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4731, Sherlock and Watson wrote:ok Pink Ball's town

we're killing clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith italiano, rolestop me, replacement vanilla cops mastina

lock it in and let's wrap this shit up
Sarah practically twists herself into a pretzel in order to convince us that is some extremely clever intent to scum distance.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6818 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 6811, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3225, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 19
  • 5uffering
    ----------- 3 ( (5), (32), (68) )
    F- 6

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (3), (34) )
    F- 7

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 2 ( (56), (81) )
    F- 7

Pink Ball
    ----------- 1 ( (5) )
    F- 8

Batsunami
    ----------- 1 ( (1) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    F- 9

Olaf
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 8 ( (100), Gamma Emerald(115), SaraharaS(7), Red Eye Knights(6), (73), (16), Toogeloo(13), (178) )
:cool: Thanks @Titus for spewing Clidd town. I went through every single VC in the game and every single of of Titus’ votes were on town or she wasn’t voting. She has never once voted any of S & W, W & P or Sarah. So what are the odds here that Clidd is the sole exception to this?

But this is the best indicator that Kanna’s right because for you to be scum here, you’d have to be the only scum Titus voted in the entire game
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6819 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Pyro »

I did some reading overnight and I'm pretty confident on who the last scum is, will make a CASE later. Let's not let this game go to LyLo.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6820 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Pyro »

lol Kanna thought I was scum? It was destined, not a huge surprise there (no offense but it is tradition)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6821 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wow Pink Ball is obvtown! In other news, the sky is blue.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6822 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Pyro »

I'll talk about any and all of the points you have against me later, Nancy/Morning

But seriously, I did a lot of rereading overnight after the flip and it came to me in a moment of clarity and everything made sense. I'm confident I can convince you all when I write my case
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6823 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4527, Pink Ball wrote:Morning Tweet
War and Peace
Starcrossed
Fey
Dunnstral
Gamma
Toogeloo
And you're going to fucking hate me for this but
Italiano
5uffering

Yup, I think we're hitting town today.
Biggest scumread is AkAri still so I'm happy my first impression was right
If AkAri flips scum, Sherlock and Watson are scum too.
I want to read Pyro/olaf closer but I think Battle Mage being pushed on D1 to oblivion is more related to his read on Pyro than Noraa's push on him, 'cause Noraa's case was bullshit.

TBD:
Morty and Rick is someone I want to townread but don't want to call a townread before reading his early presence. I would expect Auro to lead the game a little more 'cause he's a pain in the ass as town, we share that trait. I liked what I saw from mastina last time I checked, with the Titus draft analysis. I expect her to approach the game like that to get engaged as either alignment, but the conclusions seemed genuine and not trying to push a rethoric to start aligning miseliminations.

clidd is in my blind spot right now but shouldn't be a problem. I do think that, because of personality traits, Titus would work very well with someone like clidd, but I don't have an in game read right now so I'll leave the speculation for when I actually read clidd's ISO.

I already suggested that there's at least one of Nancy's protégés that will flip scum. Now that I know that Ari is scum I think it could be not one, but two, with Sarah being my best guess. But look at that, it's the word guess! What that does mean? Well, that I have absolutely nothing to back that read up other than disliking the whole "V I B I N G" sharade 'cause it feels like Sarah is just posturing; waited until the game was settled in, saw what Nancy's approach was and began to create the perfect mindmeld with the townstump. Based on the current gamestate where I think we're pushing three town wagons, this is currently a very promising theory, but then again, it depends too much on other slots' reads, so it's not good enough by its own.

And that's the entire list. 9 towns, 3 scums, 3 nulls. Since AkAri is scum and that spews S&W scum, I'll say that if I'm wrong in one of my scumreads, it's olaf. If I'm right about the three of them, I'd tend to think clidd is the last one because hey I'm on a roll so let's keep going and pretend my townreads are all correct and I'm a big star! But if I'm wrong on olaf, which there's a high chance I am, I'd look again in my townreads to see where could I be wrong. The list is in no particular order, I started writting them based on the playerlist on post 0 and then went by memory so it's messy. But I would have to read 5uffering's ISO which is something I've been avoiding to do. Charlie and Snoopy was townie enough to make me believe that there's no need to read his entire ISO, but since I wasn't here early game, it could be me putting too much weight without context/real time reading.

I'm going to sleep now. My next step is making AkAri's scumcase. Thanks to everyone for the 24 hours, now I feel more part of the game and have a better shot of being helpful.

If you still want to end the day by elimming one of Italiano/Gamma/5uffering, by all means, go for it. I don't know who has more chances of being scum of the three of them; I think Italiano's frustration towards Nancy and the other two points I already brought up are good enough to make me think he's town. Although I disagreed at first, I think Toog's point about Gamma is very possibly true: chiming in about Noraa's replacement was impulsive, and keep going for it was prideful, two things I would expect Gamma would try to avoid; I don't remember who said it 'cause I read too damn much right now, but said that Gamma looked like he was trying to be careful about his reads, only commenting on current conversations but not giving insights of his own/scumhunting; well, this impulsiveness is the opposite of that. Then again, that is a valid reason to scumread someone, so now that I'm writting this lines, if you want to go with this PoE, I'd eliminate Gamma ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Charlie and Snoopy had only 15 posts to say what they thought and they are all fully packed with insights, reading the game with a town mindset. My only concern is the lack of an actual vote, 'cause he called out a lot of players for different reasons but didn't stick with any, so it seems like leaving their options open.

So as you can see, I'm not really concerned if you want to flip Gamma/5uffer. I agree with everyone who has said that they could be useful flips. BUT, if you do want to wait to see what I want to say about AkAri, that would be even better! A useful flip that could go either way is still worse than an actual scum flip, even more when, from my perspective, those useful flips, even if useful, are still most likely town.

Once again, thanks for the 24ish hours. Good night. Papa bless.
Just wanted to remind you that I made this post after catching up. I was wrong about WP and Ari (honest mistake since he was a mason) but other than that my reads are anti scum as hell. Read the Sarah's argument, the one I've saying since the start, at a time where Sarah was one of Nancy's protégés, and you'll realize that I simply cannot be scum, and not only that, I've been crushing them one by one.

This is in case Pyro is planning to push me in particular, because the 'I think I know who the last scum is' is the oldest strategy in the book to buy some time and to create expectation, so Pyro, think again who you want to 1v1 on your last day.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6824 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Pyro »

(it's Dunny)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”