Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:58 am

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1-17

Nachomamma8
(3): Venus Fly Trap, Infinity 324, Kismet
Leafeon and Glaceon
(2): Disaster Cartel, Nachomamma8
Momrangal
(2): notscience, SirCakez
SirCakez
(1): Leafeon and Glaceon
Disaster Cartel
(1): Salsabil Faria
Not_Mafia
(1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(2): The Bulge, Momrangal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Deadline: April 26, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-04-25 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

skitter head of Venus Fly Trap v/la April 16-17
- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1107, Infinity 324 wrote:The way mom is approaching sorting this game doesn't feel genuine
I concur
In post 1115, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1102, SirCakez wrote:
@lilith
so this sticks out in your skimming
I see the @ but don’t understand what I’m supposed to be responding to. do you want to talk about anything?

- lilith
Yes hi I would like to talk about your read on me.
What do you think about Nacho's interactions with you guys?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

In post 1121, Venus Fly Trap wrote:my brain is exploding, sorry if I missed anything. @ me again etc etc

pedit: you’re literally just proving me right. how are people supposed to 1) read you as town if you’re town and not doing anything to help them get to the right read, and 2) not draw parallels between this and a recent scumgame?

- lilith
Oh no, such scumhunt, wow
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:25 am

We quake in boots, ur talent so strong, u do such good job catching us!!!1!!1!1!!1!1!1
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 31-37

In post 754, The Bulge wrote:
In post 736, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 517, Kismet wrote:nacho i think the convo for later for us is vft because that is likely to be where we have the most difference of opinion so far. i need to reread skitter's posts from today before i commit to that read as it was like 7:30am when i did initially, but i was very much a fan and her content is not all just centered around you.
I look forward to this. I know that I owe a full explanation on my VFT read; currently feels like I'm the only person that doesn't think they are the towniest towns who ever towned which is causing me to dig my heels in a bit more than I'd like to but I'd like to get that read sorted out quick so I can determine whether I'm being dumb or not.
who is townbinning VFT?
I'm leaning town on
Venus Fly Trap
fyi.

In post 794, Nachomamma8 wrote: You (and to a lesser extent Bork) will likely mislynch me even though you should know me better by now, and you will be responsible taking my voice out of the game. I'm asking for you to follow my reads after my death until they steer us wrong, which yes is absolutely something I'd do for you.
Don't you think you're getting paranoid again??

In post 814, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 744, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 545, Venus Fly Trap wrote:this whole post is like trying to handwave away criticism while you yourself are acknowledging a few posts up that this isn't the way you typically play as town so like
My anger at Cakez is something that is one off and unique - the focus on it is misguided because it is something that is one off and unique. Whenever people do something outside of their range as a player it's pretty hard to then determine their alignment from it unless you know them intimately as people and neither bork or notsci know me that well.

I don't think your read on me has evolved. You've added to it over time with commenting vague thoughts on how my tone sucks or you hate my interactions with Cakez but there's nothing that shows nuance and there's not a point where it feels like you care what color that I flip.
ok soooo you're basically telling me that you're so pissed off at sircakez for something that happened two months ago that you insta-scumread him and are aggressive abt it in a way that doesn't match anything he actually did here, in this game. and that that's a more likely explanation than you just deciding he was an easy place to push here and thus doing so - at a time in the game where iirc several other people were suspicious of him as well

and i will now note that in recent pages, as general feeling towards sircakez has shifted more towards a townread, you're also rethinking that for ??? reasons
In post 748, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 568, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not confident in my ability to read cakez, but he feels pretty towny tbh
I'm starting to agree with this.
you're right, i don't know you from adam and maybe this is what you would do as town but:
a) people who i believe know you more than me (i.e. bork, notsci) also think this is weird
b) like i have a general vibe of what your towngame is supposed to be and true it's not firsthand but how you're interacting with sircakez here is not really fitting that paradigm. and like idk i'm usually kinda good at makign these sort of assessments, even if i don't have firsthand experience so to me this is worth taking into account.
(and hey if you want examples of this i actually can pull some recent ones! see: murdercat in panic room!)

~ skitter
I mean you have a point here, but ngl, I still want to give him a pass today.

Spoiler:
Don't hate me, I had to do this :giggle:

In post 868, Kismet wrote: ^ group is all subject to re-eval tomorrow (including infinity, and those are pretty separate tiers hence the spacing, but i am squicked enough by the people pushing l&g that i have lost any interest in that wagon)
Wut? People will push their scumreads all the time, why will you lost interest if you're not townreading them?? Or you're townreading them?

In post 871, Nachomamma8 wrote:holding vft to the same level as notsci and infinity is also silly - yes vft is town but those two left their scumranges a long long time ago and skitter hasn't done anything that absurdly town
Wait, didn't you just change your read on
Venus Fly Trap
a few/few hours earlier???

In post 879, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm glad that we're all town together too.
I'm sad that y'all won't see it until you kill me.
In post 883, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 881, Kismet wrote:
In post 879, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm glad that we're all town together too.
I'm sad that y'all won't see it until you kill me.
don't know what to say man
as usual if i'm wrong you have the requisite mea culpa, and i'll own the bad read.
It's okay!
I'm still having fun, it's kind of fun getting mislynched over people like L&G. And Bulge. And Mom.
I'm changing my mind about you. I don't like when people start to use AtE. I'm leaning scum on you.

UNVOTE: Disaster Cartel

VOTE: Nachomamma8

[Off topic (2): I also want to know the meaning of
iioa
:] ]

I like
Nachomamma8
's case about
Leafeon and Glaceon
on . Not sure about and yet, they're in my null list.

In post 916, notscience wrote:We could just elim you guys if you want?
:giggle: I'm thinking the same....

In post 917, Infinity 324 wrote:I would be pretty unhappy if anyone except nacho was limmed today
This is called tunneling.

In post 917, Infinity 324 wrote:His cases aren't someone who believes players are scum, his mindset is "why me instead of these people who aren't doing anything"
But I'm also agreeing with this part so meh...
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:10 am

Post by notscience »

Bulge let me know when you read nacho. I’m fine killing him today and will reap the “I told you sos” later if I’m wrong.

Mena hydra goes tomorrow. I agree with lillith wrt the AtE and for someone so done with this game he sure is doing a lot of following along with this game.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:10 am

Post by notscience »

Obviously if skitter wants her chance to sort him she is more than welcome.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:20 am

In post 1130, notscience wrote:Bulge let me know when you read nacho. I’m fine killing him today and will reap the “I told you sos” later if I’m wrong.

Mena hydra goes tomorrow. I agree with lillith wrt the AtE and for someone so done with this game he sure is doing a lot of following along with this game.
wow notsci, so good at game, much scummy 4 me, wow, great
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:21 am

yes yes i only follow games where i not trying when scum

such reads, wow
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Mena if you don't have anything productive to say please don't post
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:25 am

i’m just eager to point out how fuckin
good
lili and notsci are at the game
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:25 am

Am I not allowed to pay an honest compliment to my fellow players?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

dude just take a break
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:30 am

from bigging up these amazing reads?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:30 am

wow cakez, it’s almost like you’re suggesting their reads are fucking trash if you don’t think I should bug them up for them
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:30 am

But I’m sure you’d neeever be saying that right
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

I have no idea what you're talking about I just saw you seemed frustrated
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Page 38-46

In post 935, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 930, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 920, Kismet wrote:its why eliming hypothetical town!n_m day 1 is literally like the worst case scenario. scum just flips one of their own lurkers next and we're nowhere
And I addressed this in my last post but this is just not true at all.
Just no. This is frustrating as all hell - I don't believe that when ffery post my flip that one of your thoughts will be "WELP AT LEAST WE DIDN'T MISLYNCH NOT_MAFIA" and if it is then I have no nice words for you here.
Not sure about others, but you're really giving me hard time in this game bro. :yawn:

In post 940, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 830, Infinity 324 wrote:@ydra Talk to mena about nacho for me

Nacho keeps posting stuff that pings me and I'm at the point where he's just always going to be my preferred elim for today so yeah
In post 844, Infinity 324 wrote:Oh if that's the case nacho is even more scummy here somehow
In post 857, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah I also feel paranoid that everyone seems to have the same reads but townblocs are rough for scum to deal with, if nacho flips town I'll re-evaluate
In post 917, Infinity 324 wrote:I would be pretty unhappy if anyone except nacho was limmed today

His cases aren't someone who believes players are scum, his mindset is "why me instead of these people who aren't doing anything"
yeah you don't just get to sit on your hands and push me for the rest of the day
who are my partners? who am I bussing? who do you townread and why?
Hmm.... I'll not be surprised to see
Infinity 324
is scum in the case you flipped town.

Nachomamma8
's I'm keeping under consideration. By doing this, I just realize that my heart still wants to give a pass to him on Day 1. So, I'm unvoting again (sue me if you want but this game is hard! :( )

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8

In post 958, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 952, Infinity 324 wrote:I could get into my "how do I know how confident to be" thing but basically, it's more common that I have a correct early scumread but drop the read than I have a wrong SR and don't re-evaluate.
Letting scum that you caught early and having a wrong sr and failing to re-evaluate are both different sides of the same coin - just means that you are prioritizing the wrong information.

In this circumstance I know that I'm not blameless - I played up my desire for the NM lynch early more than I should because I thought it would generate discussion and I should have realized that my approach to Cakez would ping notsci and bork.

But I have put in the work to talk about what I think and why I think it. I think that my game play doesn't make sense as a whole for scum, especially since the prevailing idea seems to be that I'm just bussing the hell out of my team because it makes sense for me to post basically 200 times in a day and not advance my scum agenda at all. I think that notsci and bork should both know me well enough to know that this is not how my approach to the game looks at all if I'm scum here.

I don't deserve what I'm getting here.
If you're emotional/using emotion as scum here and if I'll be eliminated for trusting you, I'm gonna hate you hard!

In post 970, Infinity 324 wrote:I think L&G are town so yeah
What
Leafeon and Glaceon
are doing here is not townie at all fmpov. If you don't scumread them, they should be on your null-list not town-list imo.

Nachomamma8
's is also going in my consideration-later-list.
The Bulge
's too.

In post 1000, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 973, The Bulge wrote:
notscience
hasn't made a huge splash in the game so far, but I would probably be suspicious if he was putting himself front and centre trying to keep a hold on the reins of the game. most of what he's done so far is reach out to familiar players, and present theories and takes as non-sequiturs, all par for the course.
I'm not a big fan of his nacho case.
I think town notty would be more likely to want to assume a more assertive role in the town, but that could be affected by playerlist. I think with fewer players who know him, notty would feel more comfortable and free to break from his usual posting style. most of what he's done so far is give reads and push suspicions. I don't like the way he throws his vote around. I would expect town notty to be a little more meek in a way. he hasn't done much apart from replying to direct questions, and asking his own, but he only follows up in the moment and rarely comes back to past conversations. however, I do appreciate the consistency with which he maintains his lines of questioning ever after a lilt in discussion.
The wall on nacho is pretty convincing
. notty hasn't done anything this game except throw down votes and vibe with his friends. If he were scum I think he'd see an opportunity in this setup to take more control of the game's trajectory. I don't think we need to worry about this slot, but I have my eye on him.
okay i just want to clear up bulge: are you talking about two separate things (that i bolded) because you're saying you're not a big fan of the case and then you're like, actually it's convincing and that makes no sense to me

- ydra
Quoting this if
The Bulge
don't give a reply on this yet.

In post 1060, Not_Mafia wrote:43 pages
Post of the game!

Spoiler:

In post 1065, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote: i think nm actively avoiding creating content and catching zero heat for it makes him very likely scum

~leaf
Did you ever play with
Not_Mafia
before??

In post 1078, Infinity 324 wrote: My reasons for SRing nacho don't really have to do with him SRing NM, he just feels fake to me.
Can you elaborate more?

In post 1083, Momrangal wrote:Cakes, infinity, VFP, NM, Bulge
Do you want to share reasons if you didn't already? And, they are in your scum pool?

In post 1089, The Bulge wrote:fuck this tbh

half of you know for a fact im town anyway. and I think for the rest of you you should be able to tell from gamestate that I'm town here. because, again, half the plist knows my alignment already and they FUCKING WISH they could actually push me on anything from that wall but I've managed to coast thus far because the scumteam knows my thoughts come from a town perspective. anyway this game has caused me nothing but immense stress and anxiety the last 72+ hours so peace for now
:?: :?: :?:
In post 1091, The Bulge wrote:anyone who has a problem with my levels of engagement moving forward can suck my toe!!!!!!!!
:igmeou:
In post 1092, Disaster Cartel wrote:this game is annoying and I can't be fucked so ydra is running our slot until I feel like playing again

-Mena
:facepalm:
In post 1100, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 979, Infinity 324 wrote:Why did you think or could be AI at all?
In post 986, Infinity 324 wrote:Bulge why didn't you ask a clarifying question about the skitt read? Or try to take into account the context (skitt's overall enjoyment of playing scum lately)?
Hmm.... I also want to know
The Bulge
's pov here.

In post 1103, SirCakez wrote:Salsa when you finish your catchup I am extremely interested in a sort of coalesced read from you on Nacho.
I'm willing to give him a Day 1 pass and he is still in my consideration-later-list, when you read my catch-up wall posts, you'll understand the reason. If you want to know about specific something, feel free to mention it here. Hopefully, I'll come back tomorrow to engage with you or anyone.

In post 1114, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1092, Disaster Cartel wrote:this game is annoying and I can't be fucked so ydra is running our slot until I feel like playing again

-Mena
what’s “annoying” about it

you feel like you did in panic room with this whole “it’s not MY fault everyone is scumreading me, read me better!!1!1!1!” and then flouncing off without giving us a way to read you better.

- lilith
^
This.

In post 1118, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1110, Salsabil Faria wrote:I can see this is happening here, and it's actually making Disaster Cartel look good. I don't see Leafeon and Glaceon vs Disaster Cartel as SvS yet.
what does this mean? DC wasn’t in the conversation as far as I can tell?

- lilith
Infinity 324
is the who brought it 1st that
beeboy
(from
Leafeon and Glaceon
) doesn't post much as scum. It was a meta thought which I couldn't follow as I didn't play with
beeboy
before. But the way they're playing, I can see the meta-thing is actually happening here, especially pings me. And I'm also not sure about
Leafeon and Glaceon
and
Disaster Cartel
are being scum together by seeing their interaction with each other, so if
Leafeon and Glaceon
is scum, then
Disaster Cartel
are not maybe?

In post 1128, Disaster Cartel wrote:We quake in boots, ur talent so strong, u do such good job catching us!!!1!!1!1!!1!1!1
In post 1132, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1130, notscience wrote:Bulge let me know when you read nacho. I’m fine killing him today and will reap the “I told you sos” later if I’m wrong.

wow notsci, so good at game, much scummy 4 me, wow, great
Yea, f**k it.

VOTE: Disaster Cartel
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Y'all make my life measurable! :mad: I had to finish 46 pages in 2 days with being sick + having 5 hours sleep in total :cry: I don't want to engage with anyone today, I'll come back tomorrow in this thread. In the meantime, y'all have to send me lots of chocolates, cakes, ice-creams asap :evil:

Spoiler:
This is my recent fav song, don't know why want to share the song with you bad people :mad:

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

<3 hope you're doing ok
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:06 am

Salsa unable to decide which shitwagon to push lol
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Good wagon tho
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by notscience »

For those keeping score, there’s zero explanation in menas iso why he’s townreading nacho. (Mena, not ydra)

My best guess it’s for also wanting to PL notmaf? They have some little super formal interaction but that’s about the extent, then his top two townreads are me and nacho.

I don’t see why town would tilt in this gamestate with as many fairly obvious town as we have. I think chances are much higher it is scum tilt.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1089, The Bulge wrote:fuck this tbh

half of you know for a fact im town anyway. and I think for the rest of you you should be able to tell from gamestate that I'm town here. because, again, half the plist knows my alignment already and they FUCKING WISH they could actually push me on anything from that wall but I've managed to coast thus far because the scumteam knows my thoughts come from a town perspective. anyway this game has caused me nothing but immense stress and anxiety the last 72+ hours so peace for now
i kinda hate this post and think it's scummy
(but i'm sorry to hear that it's causing you stress, i hope you feel better soon <3)

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1102, SirCakez wrote:so in scum???? Lol this seems obvious.
yeah i think we're trending in that direction and that makes me sad :/
i'm not sure the tilt itself is inherently ai but i think he'd be more excited (to play with me) as town

~ sktiter

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”