Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:57 am

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1-23

Nachomamma8
(5): Infinity 324, notscience, SirCakez, Venus Fly Trap, Salsabil Faria
Momrangal
(3): petapan, Disaster Cartel, Nachomamma8
Not_Mafia
(2): Not_Mafia, Momrangal

Not Voting
(2): The Bulge, Kismet

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Deadline: April 26, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-04-25 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- The Bulge has been prodded.
- If you need mod assistance for the next couple of days, please PM both Syryana and me.
- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1572, notscience wrote:I just lost by javelin throw bussing I’m not that dumb to do it again lmao
In post 1573, notscience wrote:But yes that was me.
:?: :?:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1575, fferyllt wrote:mine
:facepalm:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1066, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 147, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 88, Salsabil Faria wrote:Eh, I don't like this vote.
y
Your vote here looks like as
Venus Fly Trap
don't want to eliminate/vote
Not_Mafia
, you take this as a challenge or you scumread him for that or both which was not clear to me. Then I start to read page #7 and it seems the vote is because of the meta, which also not enough to vote
Not_Mafia
fmpov.
@Disaster Cartel
, what was your take on my reply?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1070, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 324, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 289, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: SirCakez

I don't believe his scumread on his disaster and I don't believe his scumread on me. I'll get into it later when I have more time.
uh so these nacho and sircakez interactions are certainly A Thing

~ skitter
What did you mean? and why?

In post 328, notscience wrote:I think we're on the same page re:nacho and cakez!
About?

In post 356, Disaster Cartel wrote: Instead of just shutting the fuck up, targeting elsewhere, and then going after NM for not doing anything and potentially having quickhammered in lylo
So, if I'm reading right, fyo, if we don't eliminate
Not_Mafia
on Day 1, he'll land straight on the lylo??

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:09 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1576, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1572, notscience wrote:I just lost by javelin throw bussing I’m not that dumb to do it again lmao
I just powerbussed and lost as scum I wouldn’t be bussing nacho I figured that was your implication

But I was the mod of that game. I’m diff as a player.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:10 am

Post by notscience »

At that point I was scumreading both nacho and Cakez abd thought it looked s/a

I don’t think Cakez is scum anymore
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1074, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 401, Disaster Cartel wrote:VOTE: leafy and glacey

-Mena
Reason?

In post 407, Disaster Cartel wrote:I would also love to hear thoughts on my point that I think scum are bus!disincentivised unless in a lot of trouble,
-Mena
I mean, don't scums normally want to buss their partner(s) if it's not necessary?

In post 407, Disaster Cartel wrote:and the fact that there seems to be no appetite for NM is therefore +scum
Don't understand this part. Are you saying who are defending
Not_Mafia
here are scums? I don't agree.
FYI, I'm not particularly townreading
Not_Mafia
, he kind of always in my null list.

EBWOP

In post 417, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 400, Infinity 324 wrote:Nacho looks relatively towny from an Objective StandpointTM but I don't have that many doubts about him being scum
I'll rephrase this, I have doubts about being scum but he's still >rand scum which is scummier than NM
Aren't
Disaster Cartel
doing the same thing as
Nachomamma8
?

In post 451, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 445, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mena what are your reads?
Tentatively

Notsci — town
Nacho

VFT — lean town
Infinity

BHL — null
Salsa
NM
Bulge

Kismet — lean scum
Cakez
Leafy/glacey

This is without ydra’s input tho, we’ll try to get a unified list up when she’s around later

-Mena
I don't understand from your posts that why do you townread
notscience
but scumread
Kismet
?
Also don't like your vote on
Leafeon and Glaceon
. A very easy slot to push atp (I'm on page #19), especially after they said they're feeling less motivated because of their hydra partner's inactiveness. Bigger fish to try (like
Kismet
from you scum read list) but still go for the easiest one is scummy imo. That's being said.....

UNVOTE: SirCakez

VOTE: Disaster Cartel

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

To those I asked question(s), if you answered already you don't have to answer it again. I'm quoting these to separate from my wall-posts.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1079, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Page 20-22

In post 479, Venus Fly Trap wrote:cuz sircakez did have a few ok posts last night

Ok later!
~ skitter
:?
In post 480, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 458, Nachomamma8 wrote:You're saying I'm not trying to figure his alignment out. Great. I am trying to figure his alignment out - how am I supposed to show that to you? Are the reasons for him being scum unreasonable? Does my push on him fail to outline a scum agenda?
This feels like something scum would say to look like frustrated town, the tone is just...not quite there.
What do you think about his ?

In post 488, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 472, notscience wrote:Mena if you touch a hair on Borks head I will run you into the ground tia
This feels towny for notsci and bork
How?

In post 496, Nachomamma8 wrote:
town?
notscience

bad
Mom
Bulge

worse
VFT
I want to know the reasons for these.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1110, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 556, Infinity 324 wrote:Not sure if you've gotten to it yet, I think beeboy's read on me was towny.
Why?

In post 568, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not confident in my ability to read cakez, but he feels pretty towny tbh
How?

In post 648, Venus Fly Trap wrote: if I'm having a hard time following and understanding Nacho's reasons for his initial push of NM, his read on our slot, the kind of "agenda" that he's presenting to people for why he acts in certain ways, then I think he's way more likely to be scum based on my own experiences.
Well, then why are you singling out
Nachomamma8
only?
Menalque
(from
Disaster Cartel
) also has same
Not_Mafia
agenda, but don't understand why everyone is scumreading
Nachomamma8
but not
Menalque
for this?
I also don't like when 2 heads of the same hydra have completely different pov, it's hard for me to sort them.

In post 649, The Bulge wrote:
In post 641, Venus Fly Trap wrote:oh hi bulge

what did you think about beeboy posting right after that?

- lilith
i think the exchange between inf and leaf ended very unnaturally. then beeboy sort of takes his turn after, tying it back with a mutual TR on inf. all of his other posts in that burst are completely pointless filler
What were (are) you thinking about
Disaster Cartel
that time (or now)?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1112, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 678, Infinity 324 wrote: I do think nacho believes it's protown to lim NM here, but he's scum for other reasons
Can you mention the other reasons again if you already posted?

In post 680, The Bulge wrote:
In post 671, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:Bulge do you have other reasons to scum read infinity outside the exchange she had with me?

~Glaceon
yes
Can you share the reasons if you don't yet?

notscience
's is good, though I want to know more your thoughts about
SirCakez
and
Leafeon and Glaceon
. Why did you think they're town that time?

In post 715, notscience wrote:Would [scum] go out of their way to discredit and deter someone with a high likelihood of scumreading them?

Would [towb] go out of their way to discredit and deter someone with a high likelihood of scumreading them?
I don't get it, can you elaborate?

[Off topic: can anyone explain to me this
naunce
word please?]

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1129, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 794, Nachomamma8 wrote: You (and to a lesser extent Bork) will likely mislynch me even though you should know me better by now, and you will be responsible taking my voice out of the game. I'm asking for you to follow my reads after my death until they steer us wrong, which yes is absolutely something I'd do for you.
Don't you think you're getting paranoid again??

In post 868, Kismet wrote: ^ group is all subject to re-eval tomorrow (including infinity, and those are pretty separate tiers hence the spacing, but i am squicked enough by the people pushing l&g that i have lost any interest in that wagon)
Wut? People will push their scumreads all the time, why will you lost interest if you're not townreading them?? Or you're townreading them?

In post 871, Nachomamma8 wrote:holding vft to the same level as notsci and infinity is also silly - yes vft is town but those two left their scumranges a long long time ago and skitter hasn't done anything that absurdly town
Wait, didn't you just change your read on
Venus Fly Trap
a few/few hours earlier???

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1142, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1000, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 973, The Bulge wrote:
notscience
hasn't made a huge splash in the game so far, but I would probably be suspicious if he was putting himself front and centre trying to keep a hold on the reins of the game. most of what he's done so far is reach out to familiar players, and present theories and takes as non-sequiturs, all par for the course.
I'm not a big fan of his nacho case.
I think town notty would be more likely to want to assume a more assertive role in the town, but that could be affected by playerlist. I think with fewer players who know him, notty would feel more comfortable and free to break from his usual posting style. most of what he's done so far is give reads and push suspicions. I don't like the way he throws his vote around. I would expect town notty to be a little more meek in a way. he hasn't done much apart from replying to direct questions, and asking his own, but he only follows up in the moment and rarely comes back to past conversations. however, I do appreciate the consistency with which he maintains his lines of questioning ever after a lilt in discussion.
The wall on nacho is pretty convincing
. notty hasn't done anything this game except throw down votes and vibe with his friends. If he were scum I think he'd see an opportunity in this setup to take more control of the game's trajectory. I don't think we need to worry about this slot, but I have my eye on him.
okay i just want to clear up bulge: are you talking about two separate things (that i bolded) because you're saying you're not a big fan of the case and then you're like, actually it's convincing and that makes no sense to me

- ydra
Quoting this if
The Bulge
don't give a reply on this yet.

In post 1078, Infinity 324 wrote: My reasons for SRing nacho don't really have to do with him SRing NM, he just feels fake to me.
Can you elaborate more?

In post 1083, Momrangal wrote:Cakes, infinity, VFP, NM, Bulge
Do you want to share reasons if you didn't already? And, they are in your scum pool?

In post 1100, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 979, Infinity 324 wrote:Why did you think or could be AI at all?
In post 986, Infinity 324 wrote:Bulge why didn't you ask a clarifying question about the skitt read? Or try to take into account the context (skitt's overall enjoyment of playing scum lately)?
Hmm.... I also want to know
The Bulge
's pov here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1580, notscience wrote:
In post 1576, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I just powerbussed and lost as scum I wouldn’t be bussing nacho I figured that was your implication

But I was the mod of that game. I’m diff as a player.
Where did I imply that??

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

Kismet + NM = hammer
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:43 am

Post by notscience »

Regarding my would [scum] and [town] post- Nacho entered the game and it’s mentioning how Cakez always scumread him and I was asking if that behavior is something more likely to be seen from town or scum.

Re/implication- you were saying I was suspicious for being positive nacho was scum, I figured you were going for a TMI angle
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1516, SirCakez wrote:and what if Nacho is scum, like many think?
what do you mean what has happened around NM?
Then my theory is wrong.

The theory can easily be tested through a NM flip but nobody wants to even think about it. Nacho!town would be a recipient of the chainsaw defense to save NM. Nacho!scum would never be a recipient. If NM flips scum, Nacho is conftown
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

NM was never in danger, also who's the scum pushing nacho
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Kismet »

re: hammering. Let's please pump the breaks. I want to hear peta's meta reasoning for nacho town in detail and I want nacho's updated reads before anything else happens.

I agree w/ infinity about nm - mara your premise only really works if hypothetical nm-partners go and see nacho's early pressure as a legitimate threat.

which i don't really think was ever the case for anyone
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:42 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1592, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1516, SirCakez wrote:and what if Nacho is scum, like many think?
what do you mean what has happened around NM?
Then my theory is wrong.

The theory can easily be tested through a NM flip but nobody wants to even think about it. Nacho!town would be a recipient of the chainsaw defense to save NM. Nacho!scum would never be a recipient. If NM flips scum, Nacho is conftown
why would we flip NM first when Nacho gives 10x info?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Kismet »

In post 1592, Momrangal wrote:The theory can easily be tested through a NM flip but nobody wants to even think about it
i'm just worried about the value proposition we get here if we're wrong. It's like the best gamestate possible for scum to flip town-nm on d1.

that said, his utter sandbagging, which i find more egregious than even usual, means we probably should flip him at some point
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:27 am

Post by notscience »

He’s probably scum, yes.

I think “nacho clear if notmaf is scum” is literally the entire reason that it was done in the first place.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Kismet »

like i feel like most people's opinions on n_m early game are likely philosophical in nature and therefore rather less likely than normal to be AI

or at least I am not a good enough reader to tell the difference

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”