Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1569 (isolation #202) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Samantha if you are town and you roleblock me, how come mafia chose to kill a 2-shot cop instead of the vigilante with incredible power?

Your roleblocking ability plus mafia's hit on Vaxkiller looks synchronized. Vaxkiller also cast suspicion on you yesterday and he said that there was only one role that made sense. I think you roleblock me so you guts could kill Vaxkiller and prevent you from checking your number, because you guys needed to make sure that Vaxkiller's claim of having 2-shots only was not a fakeclaim of his.

Your ability does not protect me and i dont believe scum chooses to kill Vax over me last night unless it was planned.

VOTE: Samantha
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #203) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1555, TemporalLich wrote:also whoever silenced guillotina is scum
Who silenced me? When?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #204) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1570, TemporalLich wrote:samantha is a passive roleblocker
Still stands, she could have submitted that role as her pick for scum, it makes sense you choose it as scum as it does not prevent factional kills.
I dont buy that garbage that she wanted to tone down the amount of kill power per night (which by the way it shouldnt be your decision to make), by now i would have killed both Mahi and CaptainS, and KidAmn, whom i targeted based on your scum read list last night.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #205) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1578, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1576, TemporalLich wrote:do we elim the conf town and allow guillo to blown up mahi
you're forgetting that guillotina can only do that if he isn't roleblocked/redirected/prevented by mahimahi's role, etc.

telegraphing something in this game is really wishful thinking
Mahi's role is prince and I'm 99% confident he is a third party alien, so i will mot blowing up tonight, mafia will or they will lose to the alien.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #206) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Reason i havent used that one is that it has a 50/50 chance of hitting the intended target or getting redirected to another random one including myself
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #207) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1579, samantha97 wrote:also I don't think you can alter the alignment of roles when picking? that's not how I interpreted it anyway
Oh then i misunderstood cause that is what i did, i picked a town role as scum to fake claim and mess with everyone's heads but i got the explosive one for my town rand, little i knew someone was gonna roleblock me just by existing, i got outplayed since the beginning.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #208) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Actually, there is a possibility that there is actually more kill power and hence why im not dead already.

UNVOTE: Samantha

I still hate you :P
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #209) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1588, Almost50 wrote:Btw, mahi canNOT be "benign 3P" the way they role fished from the get go. Why would Benign 3P fake claim Town Guesser?? And why would they hold off true claiming and let us waste 2 eliminations on them? By default, a Benign 3P is not a threat to scum, so they wouldn't have been shot by Scum anyway (if they had claimed that), and we would not have missed 2 eliminations either.
Actually if Samantha's claim is true and there was more parties with factional kill besides mafia, there is no way they don't kill me, so, there is no more 3ps that can kill.
Samantha is only roleblocking my kill power, town's chance to kill scum at night.

Mahi is an Alien (3p), i dont know if they are benign or not, but if scum hope to win, they will have to kill Mahi, so happy alien hunting scum, while i hunt you.

Oh by the way, Samantha didnt prevent two deaths, she prevented three already.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #210) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1591, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1589, Guillotina wrote:Actually if Samantha's claim is true and there was more parties with factional kill besides mafia, there is no way they don't kill me, so, there is no more 3ps that can kill.
it's not up to them who dies
Do you understand that your alleged role does not block factional kills?

The way i see it, you are either scum or a negative utility townie who should have claimed your role at day start.

Either way the best course of action is to yeet you or i use my rifle shot on you tonight.

Pecit: If you are town, Mafia is delighted with your naturalist role. The best townie ally they could have ever hoped for. Free of charge.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #211) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1596, samantha97 wrote:I mean even if there was an entity or group that factional killed guillotina there is no guarantee it'd go through
In post 1595, Guillotina wrote:Do you understand that your alleged role does not block factional kills? .
yes it does

and while I'm here I'd like to remind you all that we have 9 players alive with only 4 of them guaranteed to be town

is tossing a town number away really playing to a town win condition?
Spoiler:
no
In post 10174, samantha97 wrote:
Town Naturalist

While you are alive, any killing or reviving role will not function
(excludes faction kills)
Refund any X-Shot abilities (or equivalent) prevented by this role. Additionally, only 1 player may die per night. If 2 or more players would die, randomize which deaths exceeding 1 will be prevented. All applicable prevented abilities/kills are still considered 'visits'.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #212) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1599, samantha97 wrote:now read the other text
I read it, there is no guarantee that there are other factional kills. No guarantee at all, what we know for certain is that it blocked me three times while scum has successfully hit three times.
Vaxkiller is dead because he suspected you so your team killed him so you could cook up a fake claim to cover up that suspicion.

You die today!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #213) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1602, samantha97 wrote:if you're sure mahimahi is a prince then we already know there are at least 2 factions
I never said that there was no other factions, i said that there is no guarantee that there are more factional kills.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #214) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1608, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1607, Guillotina wrote:I never said that there was no other factions, i said that there is no guarantee that there are more factional kills.
the only non-town prince has a factional kill

I'mma go do something more productive though so now's the time to rush me through if you want
In post 2955, Ircher wrote:
Alien Prince

Usage:
You cannot be lynched.
Created by Ircher himself
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #215) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1619, TemporalLich wrote:the reason is that guillo has a salt rifle and that has a 50% chance of being a strongman and potentially shredding samantha's roleblock
We yeet Samantha, the rifle shot is risky as it could kill someone else too, you, me, Raya, anyone.

We yeet Samantha and i target someone in our PoE and we let scum take care of the Alien, if not im happy with the Alien winning as long as it's not scum that wins.
With Samantha dead im dying tonight but better believe im going out with a bang.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #216) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1617, Almost50 wrote:@Raya: Well it still bothers me he's promoting me as a deepwolf and trying to save a -ve town utility at best, plus his defense of mahi makes no sense. I probably wouldn't have been as upset if we didn't have a good idea about (a) samantha's role being a -ve utility and (b) mahi being SCUM.

TL started the day stating he will vote whoever the RB is, and did that as soon as samantha claimed it, then turned to me when I appeared to be pushing her myself (but with more logic than he did before she claimed).
A50, TL was cleared by Vaxkiller, end of the story, besides, TL can confirm himself by targeting Samanta and CaptainS, it's not like those two are gonna fight anyway.

What do you say TL?

Also, where is my fellow wild card friend? @Flea
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #217) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1622, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1620, Guillotina wrote:We yeet Samantha and i target someone in our PoE and we let scum take care of the Alien, if not im happy with the Alien winning as long as it's not scum that wins.
the reason why temporal wanted me dead was because of mahimahi's potential role, not because we need someone to kill mafia more generally

that's what voting used to be for
No, we need you dead so i can do my job.

The way i see it, Mahi is scum's problem unless we can eliminate your teammates first then Mahi becomes our problem. Me not killing Mahi is gonna force scum to waste a nightkill on them instead of killing us unless they are ok with letting Mahi win. To think i wanted Mahi dead and now they become a nice strategic element for us.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #218) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1624, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1623, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1622, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1620, Guillotina wrote:We yeet Samantha and i target someone in our PoE and we let scum take care of the Alien, if not im happy with the Alien winning as long as it's not scum that wins.
the reason why temporal wanted me dead was because of mahimahi's potential role, not because we need someone to kill mafia more generally

that's what voting used to be for
No, we need you dead so i can do my job.

The way i see it, Mahi is scum's problem unless we can eliminate your teammates first then Mahi becomes our problem. Me not killing Mahi is gonna force scum to waste a nightkill on them instead of killing us unless they are ok with letting Mahi win. To think i wanted Mahi dead and now they become a nice strategic element for us.
Just a general question. You are talking all the time about having a grenade and it being returned to you etc. Can you point me to the exact post where somebody else confirms your role rather than it being your words/thoughts so that we aren't leading the vote away from you.

I'm happy for my vote to not be on you but it looks like you are leading town right now and i would rather we not waste another day with somebody not being elimmed.
Let's put it this way, my role can only be confirmed by a body count. Samantha has prevented me from raising that body count, so no, there is no confirmation about my role other than my word which is great enough as i am OBVTown and you are obvious scum who has a problem with obvious town leading town.

Rest assure my friend that there will be confirmation of my role when i blow you to pieces tonight. Granted that we do the right thing and we yeet Samantha (your teammate). I could change my mind if you vote Samantha though, offer has a time limit so i suggest you make the right choice quick.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #219) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1633, samantha97 wrote:for some reason his plan is to vote out confirmed town then take a chance on a random with his ability, expecting for himself to eat the nk

in other words, he wants to transfer what is normally done by town in the day to be his sole decision at night, while guaranteeing a town dies during the day

it's about as logical as everything else proposed today
Ok, let's make things clear, you are not town. But even if you were, you chose to be anti-town the moment you chose that ability and submitted it as your town rand and you chose again to be anti-town the moment the game started and you didnt claim your negative utility ability, and once more when you didnt claim your negative utility ability after seeing that there is an unyeetable player and that only a factional kill went through. You only keep all of that quiet if you are scum.

You took from us the ability to resolve slots at night and right now after three town deaths and our numbers lowering, we gotta focus on catching and killing scum not on helping scum reaching their wincon by killing a third party while you guys kill us.

No! You kill the alien while we kill you!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #220) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1629, Raya36 wrote:Also just a random note: scum are going to be pushing for sam to be elimmed too. This is something beneficial to the groupscum and to town. Town needs sam gone so we can elim mahi and we don't want to depend on scum shooting mahi incase they're fine with them winning, or depend on mahi's elimination not being part of our wincon, scum has no problem with sam being gone since it's a town elim and when sam is gone town can take care of mahi so they don't have to waste a nk assuming they also want mahi gone
The only way scum is going to be pushing for Sam yeet is if:

1) They wanna bus for town cred

Or

2) If they are a bunch of noobs with no one to coach them, is she was town.

If i was scum and sam was town, i'd save Samantha for last, i would be crazy to eliminate the one blocking town killing abilities if I was scum, she is making their lives easier. Come on now!
If you defend Samantha you are either throwing or outing yourselves as scum.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #221) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1638, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh and thank you for allowing me to waste a night action Sam. ¬_¬ I am no closer to solving my role.

Mahimahi should fullclaim.
In post 1636, Raya36 wrote:If we're not going to bother with mahi then shouldn't we just leave sam? They're still a part of our numbers and we can elim scum
Omg. You know what, i cant with this town just yeet me instead.

VOTE: Guillotina
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #222) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1640, Flea The Magician wrote:Well now I'm targetting Guillo.
Shut up, you are not a killing role, it's crazy that Ircher would put two town vigs in a 13 player set up specially with the kind of firepower i got and it's even crazier to think you would be outing as an anti-town, softing you are also a killing role that got blocked by Samantha.

There is no way town got two vigs. So what is it flea?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #223) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1645, Guillotina wrote:
Shut up, you are not a killing role, it's crazy that Ircher would put two town vigs in a 13 player set up specially with the kind of firepower i got and it's even crazier to think you would be outing as an anti-town, softing you are also a killing role that got blocked by Samantha.

Because this is what Samantha is claiming, that she can block factionals too, so, do you believe in Sam’s claim?

I don't. I just don't. Vaxkiller got murdered even when he used his claimed two shots because of scum paranoia, scum needed to make sure Vax wouldn't number check Samantha.
The evidence is in the thread if you bother to look for it.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #224) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1646, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1645, Guillotina wrote:There is no way town got two vigs. So what is it flea?
why not? my role enables a lot of setups that would be vetoed I imagine

also can someone pls explain to guillotina why I'm not mafia because he keeps going at me from that angle and I don't wanna do it myself
Because i dont believe a host would risk to piss off all town killing role players, so one player with a negative utility can have her fun.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #225) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

I mean, i can only imagine how much the host and the spoiled dead players have laughed at me after finding out not only my action did not go through, that i got the shots back, that even if i tried to suicide i wouldn't be able to (i thought about it, dont judge) and that i was not even targeted!

HEADLINES

Guillotina continues to be the laughingstock for 4 days in a row!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #226) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1651, Flea The Magician wrote:Trust me I'm thinking on the Sam yeet.

Mechconf yet incredibly anti-town, which is the better to have, a filtered kill turning this into a weirdly standard kill setup, or ust letting loose and probably making tomorrow YOLO.

You need to target Mahi if we yeet sam.
If Samantha is scum, i'll night kill Mahi, how about that.
If Samantha is not, is in town's best interest to force scum take care of Mahi.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #227) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1655, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1647, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1645, Guillotina wrote:

Because this is what Samantha is claiming, that she can block factionals too, so, do you believe in Sam’s claim?

I don't. I just don't. Vaxkiller got murdered even when he used his claimed two shots because of scum paranoia, scum needed to make sure Vax wouldn't number check Samantha.
The evidence is in the thread if you bother to look for it.

How do you explain getting your grenades back then?
I don't know, i asked the host and he ignored me.

So i think she's got a similar role that we are lazy to try to find in 400+ pages of made up GIM roles and the naturalist is just a perfect fake claim.

Raya, vote Samantha or you may as well vote to yeet me. Not yeeting Samantha or yeeting me is the same game throwing equivalent.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #228) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1657, samantha97 wrote:both are game throwing

the sad thing is you are saying you agree with me too guillotina
No! If you are town you've been game throwing. You may have made the “naturalist” role, but such a role should be claimed at start of day 1 just like you would claim Miller or Ascetic in other games.
The most fucked up part of all of this is that you chose this role and didn't claim it the moment a prince was revealed only only a factional kill went through.

Like i would have told myself, oh shit, i didnt think this through when i chose it, i better claim now and find out what's better for town which would be killing me!

So it does not matter if you are scum or you are a throwing townie, we need you gone.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #229) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1658, Raya36 wrote:No, I'm gonna unvote until we come up with a solid plan
UNVOTE:
The solid plan is my plan! We yeet Samantha, if she is scum i finally kill the Mahimahi with pleasure higher than sex.
If Samantha is a townie, i kill Mahi, scum kills me and then you guys figure out the rest.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #230) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1660, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1659, Guillotina wrote:The most fucked up part of all of this is that you chose this role and didn't claim it the moment a prince was revealed only only a factional kill went through. .
that was today
Yah, that should have been on Day 2, not after three blocked town vig shots and Vax suspecting you.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #231) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1662, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1661, Guillotina wrote:The solid plan is my plan! We yeet Samantha, if she is scum i finally kill the Mahimahi with pleasure higher than sex.
If Samantha is a townie, i kill Mahi, scum kills me and then you guys figure out the rest.
so now you're saying you're targeting mahi in both situations?
No, i didnt have my thoughts straight, if you are a townie i dont kill Mahi, i kill who i scum read and let scum worry about Mahi, yah.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #232) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1665, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1664, Guillotina wrote:No, i didnt have my thoughts straight, if you are a townie i dont kill Mahi, i kill who i scum read and let scum worry about Mahi, yah.
I'm conftown so we're in agreement
We need you dead first.

Mechconf yet incredibly anti-town, which is the better to have, a filtered kill turning this into a weirdly standard kill setup, or ust letting loose and probably making tomorrow YOLO.

I say we YOLO this out of proportion! Like we had 3 days without info courtesy of Samantha! Might as well unlock all that info at once in this cycle.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #233) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1666, TemporalLich wrote:Do we force massclaim or not?

If we have a solid plan, no massclaim.

If we don't have a plan of what to do today, we massclaim.
We have a solid plan, start with voting Samantha first. I'm signing off for a while because if i continue and i survive tonight then i won't be able to vote tomorrow.

Im voting for who i think is mafia now Sam. Im sorry for your rand and im sorry your fake claim didnt pan out to be as great as you thought it was gonna be. You are a great player but it takes someone with over 90% scum game win rate to catch a wolf like yourself.

Cheers
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #234) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

Everyone defending Sam have private anti-town interests for her survival.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #235) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1689, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1688, Guillotina wrote:Everyone defending Sam have private anti-town interests for her survival.
There's a somewhat pertinent quote about running into assholes all day. I invite you to consider it unless you really want to die on the hill of "everyone suggesting we not yeet Sam is anti-town".
Yeet me then, go! I DARE YOU! This asshole wants you to yeet him.

Go go go! Chooo choooo! VOTE: Guillotina

Like I’m believing right now that we are no longer the majority and this game is full of anti-town parties.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #236) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1694, Raya36 wrote:I mean if we flip sam and sam turns out to be town why can't Guillo still kill mahi

He's saying he will only kill mahi is sam flips scum unless I'm misunderstanding
Ok fine. I will kill Mahi even if Sam turns out to be town.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #237) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1698, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1695, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1694, Raya36 wrote:I mean if we flip sam and sam turns out to be town why can't Guillo still kill mahi

He's saying he will only kill mahi is sam flips scum unless I'm misunderstanding
Ok fine. I will kill Mahi even if Sam turns out to be town.

Ok good. So that was my first of 2 problems with eliminating sam. Now my second issue is do we think scum actually want mahi gone as much as we do? Because if we do then we can leave sam and let scum take care of mahi. But if we end up needing to elim mahi for our wincon and we lose Guillo and leave sam then we have no way to kill them (assuming no other vig type roles).
Raya, vote Sam. Keeping Sam is beneficial for scum, do you wanna keep giving scum the advantage?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #238) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1696, Flea The Magician wrote:I am getting people pleaser vibes guill, you know that aint a good vibe :/ Like its you, this is fully you, but I dunno if its AI or not.
Yes, im people pleasing. What are you gonna do about it?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #239) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Benefits Of Keeping Samantha Alive

1) If you are scum, you are guaranteed that you won't die to a town vigilante.
2) If you are scum, you are guaranteed that your factional kill will go through.
3) If you are scum, it's guaranteed that you will be able to kill Guillotina without risk of blowback because well, he cannot even attempt to missile himself to catch you. Then you can kill Samantha off after you kill Guillotina to unleash all the fury on town (all the potential factional kills that Samantha has been blocking but one).
4) If you are a third party, look above, change scum for third party and voila!
5) If you are both scum and third party you can both target the town's vigilante to make sure he dies!

Benefits of killing Samantha

1) All the benefits of keeping Samantha alive goes to shit.
2) Scum will think it twice before trying to kill Guillo because he is crazy and has no problem attempting a suicide missile to take down all of his attackers!
3) We'll be able to find out if there are more than one factional night kill in the game.
4) Mahi dies and their trolling during the entire game goes unrewarded.
5) The deepwolf who thinks they got Guillotina fooled will die too.

Vote Samantha if you are town.
Do not vote Samantha if you are scum, we'll chop you later.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #240) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Also @Temporal Lich, would you mind targeting CaptainS and Samantha to confirm your role?

Is not like I don't trust you or Vaxkiller clear but he could have been redirected to another target on Night 2 and got a result from another target, unlikely I know but... just to make sure.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #241) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1717, Raya36 wrote:Benefits of keeping also include we don't lose a conftown when our numbers are already low
And town loses their kill power in exchange.

So let's pretend Samantha is town. You are willing to keep the town vigilante permablocked if not dead tonight, to keep her around.

Good thinking there Raya.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #242) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1721, Raya36 wrote:We still have our elimination. And honestly with our kill power we probably would have killed at least a towny by now too.
Yah and we’ve gotten info too out that too.

Whom of my claim targets do you think is town? Why?

Im talking about CaptainS and KidAmn specifically
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #243) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1730, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh yeah, guills vote doesnt count...
Yah just yeet me.

It’s my fault that i didnt read the rules but between this scum sided posting rules and Samantha’s role, i lost WIM.

I will holster tonight. Good luck.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #244) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1736, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1727, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: Sam [Yeet-1]
In post 1735, Flea The Magician wrote:Yeah I got no intention to vote guillo, but guillo holstering means UNVOTE: Sam for me until we gain a better plan.
Why the turnaround? Given Guillo's hyper-emotional play, I expect they'll be unholstered in a few more pages. They've bounced around on so many issues so much; they've even gone through 3 (that I recall) different plans of action in the last few pages. But then, so have you:

In post 1696, Flea The Magician wrote:I am getting people pleaser vibes guill, you know that aint a good vibe :/ Like its you, this is fully you, but I dunno if its AI or not.
In post 1704, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly I'm torn on it, Sams thing actually empowers me...
In post 1726, Flea The Magician wrote:I have reasons for keeping Sam alive, as pissy as I am for the wasted night action...

But ya'll make some damn good arguments. Lemme see where the votes are at, I don't wanna pull a TL
In post 1727, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: Sam [Yeet-1]
From "thinking on it" and "you need to target mahi" to "getting people pleaser vibes guill, you know that aint a good vibe" when he acquiesces; then suggesting Sam's power empowers you somehow and having reasons to keep them alive, but then you jump on to put them at E-1 until you realise Guillo's vote didn't count to put them on the edge...
TemporalLich wrote:Also I highly suspect we have lost majority due to guillo being silenced
Why does Guillo losing their vote to the posting rule make you think we've lost majority?
Because those fighting to keep Samantha alive are most likely scum aligned or independents who benefit from town killing roles getting permablocked.
Now, count them.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #245) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Guillotina »

Hi guys, here is daily post.

You guys seeking to save Samantha haven't thought this through.

As long as Samantha is alive, im vanillalized so now that i think about it, scum will not kill Samantha or me if Samantha is indeed town. They will kill the other remaining slots who surely have power roles, power roles unknown to them. That means Temporal, and whoever is actually town and indies.

You guys know im right, anyone who randed town should have realized this by now. I'm only a threat to scum if my voice is heard by town but im no threat whatsoever in the current state of the game where im not being heard and followed and where im vanillalized.

Whether Samantha is scum or town, she needs die. If scum well, because she is scum, if town, because she is a negative utility for us, players who choose the types of roles she chose for this game should be policy yeeted.

Let's yeet Samantha and then kill the remaining scum.

CaptainS as much as i want him to be scum, he is TWTBW and he is also a derp deserving a derp clear, so im not killing there after I kill Mahi. Im never killing A50 because he and I mindmeld in how we see the game state and how we should proceed.

Flea is either a non killing scum hinting that they got a killing power role too to trick us into keeping Samantha alive out of fear for them, very unlikely because why they'd out like that.
Or, they are town trying lure the nightkill to them.
Or an indy whose win condition is to save someone, like a guarding angel. (This is why i can't afford to confirm who i will want to kill because Flea could save Mahi to fulfill their wincon, screwing us in the process).

To me the deepwolf is in KidAmn and Raya. Raya's scum equity has risen considerably this day.

So i will kill in Mahi, KidAmn and Raya group tonight if we yeet Samantha. Most likely Mahi but not guaranteed (sorry flea).

As far as trusting me goes. Unlike Samantha, ive been playing pro-town all game. Samantha has not, you need to get your priorities straight if you are town.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #246) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1764, samantha97 wrote:I mean he promised to target one of 3 people whose votes you need to enable him to do it...
And if they are town they will be willing to take one for the team.

@Flea, of course! Absolutely!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #247) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Guillotina »

This game is so dead. Smh. That's what happens with posting restriction rules that mafia can exploit. Live and learn for the next one host.
As long as mafia can get away with posting less than me, I'll keep getting my vote silenced. So this system benefits the team that would rather lay low than to contribute. Truly scum sided design.

mahi know they are dying tonight, if I was scum i would be voting me too.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #248) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Guillotina »

Daily post.

Samantha gotta be scum, notice how she has not made any effort to scum hunt and provide reads?

I bet the other scum is in one of the non voters.

See you tomorrow.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #249) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: KidAmn

We got him! The plan to unvanillalize the town's vigilante sucks for him.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #250) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Guillotina »

Raya, please vote Sam.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #251) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1797, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1794, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: KidAmn

We got him! The plan to unvanillalize the town's vigilante sucks for him.
Oh fuck off. This plan sucks for me because it sucks for town. Less kills gives us more time to scumhunt in thread, more time for other PRs to find scum via other means, Flea has
clearly
been hinting at something that removing Samantha makes worse or at best more unpredictable, and you're about as trustworthy as a fox in a henhouse and thinking about as clearly as Matt Gaetz with $900 burning a hole in his pocket.
Bruh, the only kills that are taking place come from scum. This plan sucks for scum or gamethrowers.

Scum hunting? Look at the thread, there has been two-three pages so far for Day 4 with no scumhunting from any of you at all. Where is your scumhunting? Where are your reads? Where are your cases?
You got non going for you, you are just enabling parties like Samantha to exist getting in our way to our wincon.

And im as trustworthy as a town with a cold head can be, if you are town you shouldnt be afraid, if you are scum, be very very afraid, cause im scum's worse nightmare if i am not vanillalized.

Raya vote Samantha. I kill Mahi tonight, scum kills me tonight, you yeet KidAmn tomorrow.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #252) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1800, KidAmn wrote:wHy ArEnT yOu ScUmHuNtInG mOrE says local man who has made today all about whether we give him free reign to kill as he pleases or not
Nice shading, scum.

Let me break it for you since you still dont realize what is at stake here.

Have you noticed that no one has been talking about anything else? That is because scum is using the posting restriction rules to silence our votes and get away with no contributing much. The design of this game is pro-scum because it penalizes scumhunting and game solving on the go (as you have to wait for interactions to get going so you can then multiquote and wallpost, but there cant be interactions going if town leaders have to limit their posting so we dont get penalized) and rewards active lurking.

Take for instance CaptainS, he's been reading the game thread, you know this because he laughed to your flame on me in the other post. To laugh to that you gotta know the context and you only acquire context by reading, so the guy is intentionally reading and lurking in the thread without contributing at all.

Everyone else in my PoE has stayed relatively quiet. Why do you think is that? Be ause they want me to end up posting more than them so i can be silenced again tomorrow if i survive.

THIS GAME IS NOT DESIGNED FOR SCUMHUNTING

This leaves one option and only one option for town.

Solving by mechanical means! That means through the usage of our roles, without being vanillalized i can GUARANTEE giving you a lot to talk about tomorrow with one single action. Because i can either kill Mahi tonight or missile myself and kill my attacker.
AS OPPOSED TO
leaving Sam alive and letting scum
start killing unblocked
town prs.

I've been playing tjis game for 20 years, i know a pro-scum design when i see one.

Samantha's role (if real) is a trap set up by the host, we have to choose to kill the town naturalist so we can start solving the game.
If Samantha was town, she would have let us know that she was a naturalist so the rest of us could adapt to the new condition and strategize around it, but she kept quite and ONLY brought it up after Vaxkiller was killed, whom cast suspicion on her on Day 3!

Which allows me to conclude that she willingly decided to become a negative utility for town so she could have her way of how she wanted the game to progress, weakening town's mechanical solve prowess.

OR

The naturalist is a fake claim and she has been my roleblocker all along.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #253) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Guillotina »

Ok. First if we are gonna play, attack the play, don’t attack me. I don’t appreciate the comments you are making about my maturity and my experience. Don’t call me a noobie when i’ve been playing this since way before there was forums for werewolves games.

Do I believe Ircher intentionally made a pro-scum design? I don’t know him, but between not vetoing the naturalist role and the posting restrictions I do believe that he at the very least forgot why we all play mafia, to have fun! It’s poor design to vanillalize one or more several players since before the game started, so if that role claim is true, Ircher allowed to frustrate the fun one or more players, so ONE player can have fun with her chosen role.
This is poor design and the naturalist gotta be a fake claim or Ircher majorly fucked up this one.

You are scum claiming by choosing to place a vote on someone that is not gonna get traction. You are going against what the majority of what town wants and needs.

You said that i haven been playing pro town and yet i have:

1) Cased Korina as scum on day 1, even when half the player list was townreading him and i even almost got yeeted for it.
2) I targeted to kill Korina on night 1. If not for Samantha, VFP would have been still town aligned on Day 2, we wouldnt have wasted Day 2 yeeting Korina.
3) I produce reactions with my posts, i make people talk which is great for town as we need all the info we can get.
4) I’ve cased my scum reads throughly. Korina, CaptainS, Samantha all have been cased, i havent called them scum out of thin air.
5) I’ve figured out that there is at least one scum between you and Raya and I need Samantha’s flip to figure it out.
6) I targeted to kill CaptainS on night 2, whether I’m wrong about that decision or not i guess we’ll find out eventually, but YOU ARE VOTING HIM now.
7) I targeted to kill between Raya and you last night and ended up on you.
Whether i was right or not we will find out eventually but I think I was right by how defensive you are getting in a very hostile way.

Samantha placed you and Raya in her scum list and if she flips wolf, one of you is a wolf and she tried to distance from one of you is my theory. I don’t think in a 13-players set up there are 3 scum, 1 alien and 1 cult leader because then we never had a chance. There is only two scum in this set up.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #254) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1805, KidAmn wrote:You... really don't understand UPicks, do you. We are only guaranteed 7 town as the minimum Ircher set when he rolled the setup. The numbers you just described are perfectly possible.
Kid, have you hosted games?

I have and I’ve designed and hosted unbalanced games. Yes, ive hosted poorly designed games, not on purpose of course, i just failed to see certain scenarios that i thought they most likely will not happen and yet, they did happen. Faction numbers is never one of them.

I don’t believe for a minute that Ircher would veto roles that were game breaking snd yet would allow a game with 6 anti-town parties, pro-scum posting restriction rules, a naturalist and an irresponsible townie with army surplus!
No guys...there is a max of 4 anti-town parties here. The cult leader alone plus factional kills plus the fail mahi yeets would have put us at mylo by now in an universe where Korina plays to his wincon and dont get himself chopped so easily, do you think a reputable host risks that. No, just no.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #255) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1817, Raya36 wrote:Guillo...
Don't look at me, I tried to kill Mahi and this time I got nothing back.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #256) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Raya

I'm gonna have to try again tomorrow, also Flea owes me an explanation.

Pedit: As sure as I know that I'm a Cis-Man and that I'm heterosexual.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #257) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Yah sure, you are worse than a treestump, we can't kill you, we can't take your word for anything, we can't trust that you will vote to benefit us but you still count as a player that we need to get rid of to win.

Like what the hell are you?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #258) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1823, TemporalLich wrote:VOTE: guillotina

you lied to us
About what exactly?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #259) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1826, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1824, Guillotina wrote:Yah sure, you are worse than a treestump, we can't kill you, we can't take your word for anything, we can't trust that you will vote to benefit us but you still count as a player that we need to get rid of to win.

Like what the hell are you?
I'm town, and guess what you just
scumslipped

pedit: you said you were going to target mahi last night
That was not for you Temporal, that was for Mahi. I targeted Mahi, he didn't die.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #260) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1828, TemporalLich wrote:do not massclaim we have a scumslip and no chance of winning

If guillo is truthclaiming we just 200% lost
Stop! If you are town you are game throwing.

If you are scum, then Vaxkiller didn't check you, he must have gotten redirected and checked someone else and that someone else need to claim now!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #261) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1831, mahimahi wrote:mahi and i (mahimahi) are offended you think we're the same person

maybe i shouldn't care though because you're scum

- mahimahi
I give a rat's ass that you are offended.
(unless it's for real then I will apologize after the game)

Town you need to chill, watch out for the sudden pushes.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #262) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Like, I either got RBed or Mahi is unkillable!

If Mahi is unkillable I'm not playing another Ircher game again.

If Ircher allowed a second roleblocker on top of the naturalist, what the hell is this game!? Something meant to troll us?!!!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #263) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1839, mahimahi wrote:guillo it's okay you can admit it

you're scum

it's safe now, i promise, you don't have to keep acting like this

- mahimahi
This is the last post I refer to you.

Mahi, you don't exist. You are obviously anti-town and have played anti-town all game.

Sit in the corner and wait for your turn to be killed. I'm not gonna run up my posts replying to your garbage posts.

@Flea, you said that if I didn't target Mahi you were gonna use me to clear yourself. Well I did, got anything for us?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #264) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1840, TemporalLich wrote:I currently read mahimahi as most likely to be the RB strangely enough

but mahimahi is something else

pedit: either we have a second RB or guillo should get a medal for best fakeclaimer

ppedit: that doesn't mean you aren't scum mahi, everyone is flailing today
Bruh! I wish I was scum in this game. Did you read A50's role? He turns anyone that targeted him to a jester? As if we didn't have enough third parties to kill already?
Wait, does this mean that whoever killed A50 got turned into a jester?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #265) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1845, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1844, Guillotina wrote:Bruh! I wish I was scum in this game. Did you read A50's role? He turns anyone that targeted him to a jester? As if we didn't have enough third parties to kill already?
Wait, does this mean that whoever killed A50 got turned into a jester?
me too, I regret my choice of free pick

but yeah I think the factional kill is a targeting thing, so that's technically one less scum but it does mean we have to jesterhunt
well the jester wins by getting yeeted.

Jester! Do you wanna win? Just claim, we'll let you win and lave the game a full victor.

Also, unvote me and vote Raya please.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #266) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: CaptainS
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #267) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Guillotina »

UNVOTE: CaptainS

Wait, why do you think they are a team? Raya?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #268) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Guillotina »

I dont think there is a scum team in this game.

I mean, it does not make sense to allow a role like A50s that could convert to Jester even one carrying out a factional kill, when the jester could just out their ex mafia partners.

Not being there a scum team would make sense for being roles there such as the naturalist and my role.

I think it's always been Town vs Third Parties.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #269) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1861, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1859, Guillotina wrote:I mean, it does not make sense to allow a role like A50s that could convert to Jester even one carrying out a factional kill, when the jester could just out their ex mafia partners.
Consider this the final proof you really don’t get UPicks.

As soon as I’m hammered, I’ll give you my buddy in twilight. My former role was Mafia Universal Backup.
In post 1863, KidAmn wrote:Hahaha, look at this guy not even reading the game.
Bruh, i would be so mad if i was converted to jester, but i knew it had to be between you and Raya

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #270) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Guillotina »

By the way, you do know there is no twilight right?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #271) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1862, CaptainS wrote:I'm not scum.
I've always maintained I'm town and have come in tot the game with simple fact so i dont get caught out.

Tell the truth at all times. Because I'm fucking town jesus.

I have no night abilities and see nothing at night.

I said previously and you can go back and look that if Guillo doesn't follow through after we yeeted Samantha with his getting rid of Mahi that i will be voting him today. So that's what I'm doing.

VOTE: Vote Guillo

As regards to my activity yeh life gets in the way sometimes you know but I'm still here and partaking in the game. Just because I have a low post count and don't have loads of fluff posts that shouldn't be held against me.

There is no point in speaking sometimes unless you have something worthwhile to say.
That's how I play the game.

Like it or lump it.

But if you're going to get lead by Guillo on another dance today like previous days, how many has he wasted and how successful has it been?

My point exactly.

Regards
If you are town fucking unvote and play to our wincon, if you are just gonna lurk and dont contribute to the game, the very least you can do is to not throw the game for us.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #272) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1866, KidAmn wrote:Oh right, we're out of that timing rule now.
UNVOTE:
Run me up and I'll give you them when I self-hammer then.
I ain't mad, ironically the role you were complaining about made life much harder as scum so at least this way I get a win.
Why did you pick universal backup out of all the incredible mafia roles in GIM?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #273) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Guillotina »

Captain, get this through your head! I got blocked! I GOT BLOCKED!

If your vote ends on me, i fucking promise you, i’ll policy kill you tonight with the salt rifle. The remaining scum is between you and flea so im willing to find out.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #274) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Guillotina »

Captain is just town.

There is no way scum would out like that right after KidAmn confessing he was scum turned jester.

CaptainS once again is derp clear .

—————————————
Also, i don’t think KidAmn will tell us the truth if he was indeed mafia.
We’ve all played as scum before, we know how funnand challenging playing as scum is. When you rand scum with a crew a bond is formed in those weeks, a bond formed out of all the stress, adrenaline, plans of deceit and watching it all come together or apart and doing it again the next night. So you gonna tell me after all of that, you’d betray that bond just because you got turned to jester?

I would be mad at town for converting me to Jester and I would try to help my ex-scum buddy to win with one last deceit play before i get myself chopped. I wouldnt fucking townside because even though I am a jester, i am also scum through bond.

So, KidAmn is gonna give us bullshit. Or he was just a serial killer turned jester and there was no scum team to begin with and this is just KidAmn trolling for shits and giggles.

We’ll have to find the scum on our own because KidAmn maybe jester now, but he is still scum by bond and he’ll protect his ex-teammate.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #275) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1889, Raya36 wrote:That's true. Just to be clear, we don't need to get rid of the jester in anyway for our wincon?

So Flea/Captain could be scum. Mahi is scum we can't get rid of. Kid is scum turned jester.
We don’t need to but we have to or we’ll reach the final days with a trolling alien, a trolling jester and CaptainS.

And I’m sorry Raya but i think the remaining scum is between you and flea. Although im beginning to get paranoid about Temporal too. Like...

The big question is why arent we the mech clear players dropping like flies at night? Scum 101, kill the mech clears. Why aren’t Temporal and I dead already?
Why did Vaxkiller get killed instead of me when i was completely vulnerable? If scum had a roleblocker all along besides the naturalist effect, they could have attempted a roleblock on me and killed me, scum didnt know about the naturalist at the time, so from their perspective they had a roleblocker that they could combo with their night kill and get rid of me for good. So why? Here are some scenarios:

1) Vaxkiller miscleared Temporal so it was a perfect opportunity to silence him for good and prevent him from checking again to make sure.
2) The roleblocker is not mafia aligned.
3) Scum was afraid i will be watched or protected so they dodged.
4) Scum team is inexperienced and dont know what the hell they are doing (this is the only way I’d believe CaptainS is scum).
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #276) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1860, KidAmn wrote:Oh, there is a scum team in this game. Unfortunately after last night they’re 1 fewer.

Hi, I’m the Jester. I’ll give you my former buddy if y’all yeet me today.
In post 1891, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1888, Guillotina wrote:We’ll have to find the scum on our own because KidAmn maybe jester now, but he is still scum by bond and he’ll protect his ex-teammate.
My team-mate hasn't spoken to me other than to tell me (not ask) who they're targeting each night. I don't give a shit about them, I just want a Jester win, and I'll hand you them on a platter for it.
Im sure you understand why i dont believe you when in the first quote you hinted there was only one scum left and in the second you are saying there is more than one.

I think we must yeet you but the whole act of i dont care about them, i dont believe it.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #277) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Guillotina »

Yah Flea is eating popcorn watching go nuts from this game (as if i was not already crazy enough).

I think we make them talk or go to the dead can.

VOTE: Flea
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #278) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Guillotina »

Actually let’s yeet KidAmn because a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

What if KidAmn is actually scum playing the Jester gambit, then have his scum partner point out that not killing the jester is not against our wincon so we leave him alone, hoping town woukd not realize that they still have to kill Mahi first before killing Kid during the night.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #279) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

More proof that you were a negative utility Samantha and you did the right thing hammering yourself. If the naturalist didnt exist i would have killed KidAmn on Night 3.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #280) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Guillotina »

Flea, why did you roleblock me? Or, why did you save Mahi?

CaptainS “wasted shot” sounds like a roleblocker tell though.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #281) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1908, Raya36 wrote:I'm quite confident kid is jester here. I'm not sure what to believe from what they're saying. Maybe best to just elim Kid anyway though, take what they say with a grain of salt, Guillo tries again on Mahi, we elim whoever we think is best the next day. We'll still be left with at least one conftown if scum shoots between our current two
Yah let's do that. We always yeet KidAmn regardless of whether he fulfills his promise or not.

I try killing Mahi again or if I'm bored I grenade myself and kill my attackers, cause I'm really getting bored of this game, it's like all odds are against us.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #282) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1913, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1912, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1908, Raya36 wrote:I'm quite confident kid is jester here. I'm not sure what to believe from what they're saying. Maybe best to just elim Kid anyway though, take what they say with a grain of salt, Guillo tries again on Mahi, we elim whoever we think is best the next day. We'll still be left with at least one conftown if scum shoots between our current two
Yah let's do that. We always yeet KidAmn regardless of whether he fulfills his promise or not.

I try killing Mahi again or if I'm bored I grenade myself and kill my attackers, cause I'm really getting bored of this game,
it's like all odds are against us.
Welcome to UPick, enjoy your stay. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: For real, all my two decades of experience go out of the window with these grand idea games.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #283) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1944, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1814, Ircher wrote:
Night 4 begins!

As the two leaders return to check on your progress, it once again begins to rain. "That's not a good sign," starts the first. "Indeed, it is not," comments the second. "Even so, we must continue in our duty. What have we decided today?" asks the first. While some of you point at another with conviction, others are a bit more hesitant. "This will not do. Indecision will be the bane of us all," states the second. "We will return in five minutes," states the first, and the two walk back towards the shadows. After some time, the two leaders return. "Once more, we ask," begins the first, but he is cut off by the voice of another among you. "I have had enough. I offer myself as sacrifice in the hopes that the gods will grant you new vision," the person states in a resolute voice. Seeing no other consensus being formed, the leaders agree to the requested action. The rest of you depart for the night.

samantha97,
Town Naturalist
, was executed Day 4!

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, samantha97, to Mini Theme 2203: Grand Idea UPick!
You are a
Town Naturalist
!

While you are alive, any killing or reviving role will not function (excludes faction kills). Refund any X-Shot abilities (or equivalent) prevented by this role. Additionally, only 1 player may die per night. If 2 or more players would die,
randomize which deaths exceeding 1 will be prevented.
The moderator will use a kill priority scheme based on the alignment of the killer. If that fails to narrow the number of deaths to one, the moderator will choose the player who occupies the lowest slot number amongst the still eligible deaths. All applicable prevented abilities/kills are still considered 'visits'.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.
Please confirm by pm'ing me your alignment, role, and any partners you may have (if any).

Night ends on Thursday, April 22, 2021 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2021-04-22 16:00:00). Night actions are due at least fifteen minutes before this deadline.
As a reminder, non-factional actions must be sent by pm.

Fast night is possible if I get confirmation from all living players.

Edit: Day start may be a bit delayed as I have a paper I need to finish writing today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
In post 1407, Guillotina wrote:Since the host decided to inno child CaptainS, i will never be able to push him now that i know that what captain said is actually true.

I hard claim Post #9807 in the grand idea thread.

Yes. Im the mother of all vigilantes:

My night 1 target was Korina, i targeted him with a hand grenade, but instead of killing him i got the grenade back so I assume I was roleblocked cause i got the shot back. Before Korina i had submitted VFP and Temporal as targets too but i decided to trust Raya's townread on him and i had second thoughts on Temporal so idecided tomgive him another chance.

My night 2 target was CaptainS with a hand grenade which again i got it back. So there is either someone with an ability to roleblock the same target two nights in a row or I was roleblocked by two different players. (Or i bot vanillaized and i never got the warning).

Before him i had submitted Temporal Lich and Mahimahi, but I was afraid that my read on Temporal was wrong even though he pushed my strong townread (Raya) and for some reason i tinfoiled that mahimahi could be an independent whose win condition was to get night killed, like an unjester and i was not going to give him the pleasure, i figured if his win condition is to get night killed, i will take them to the end where he'll lose by surviving.
I thought about VFP and Vaxkiller but decided that i was heavily invested on VFP being scum so he being converted was too good to be true and Vax, even though i townread him, i thought about doing town a favor and resolve the slot for info but i changed my mind.

So i read CaptainS and i concluded he was scum and threw a hand grenade on him but i got it back, meh.

When i selected the role i thought i had the guts to really be irresponsible, i thought many times of just using the anti tank missile and kill my target and everyone that targeted them, but i thought about the probability of killing cops, doctors etc, so i realized right there that im not as crazy and irresponsible with power roles as i thought i would be. I always wanted a kill role and now that i have it, i feel so much pressure because my decisions could really play against our wincon or it could solve the game with an unlikely hero shot.
With great power comes great responsibility is so true, i will not choose a killer role again.
this is why guillo is mechtown lol
Let me add to this.

On night 3, besides MahiMahi, I scum read KidAmn and suspected Raya, be it that Raya is widely townread it seemed weird that she was still alive, plus she was in Samantha's PoE, whom I townread up til that point, so I submitted Raya as a hand grenade target for the first 24 hours of the night and went back to read KidAmn and realized that my gut about them was not misplaced as he was one of the scummiest players, flying way under the radar. So I figured nobody suspected him besides Samantha and if he was scum he'd never guess I would target him because I don't think I talked to him or about him a lot on Day 3, so if he was scum, it was gonna be a hit and catch the wolves by surprise.
Little I knew I was gonna get roleblocked a third time and on Day 4 we found out that Samantha was the naturalist.

On night 4, not gonna lie. I targeted myself for a while but then I thought about my peers and Flea telling me to kill Mahi and saying something about her role cleared in the process or they'd target me on Day 5 (today) if I didn't target Mahi.
I've always have doubts that they might be a third party who win by protecting certain amount of people or maybe they got their DBZ Cell Games role or some crap like that.
So I eventually targeted Mahi but they didn't die.

It's frutrating having the most powerful and devastating vigilante role in the GIM thread and dealing absolutely no damage in 4 cycles already.

Meh!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #284) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1949, mahimahi wrote:oh yeah, that too

I just can't fathom how that reaction to that fake hammer which obviously wasn't a hammer can ever come from town, along with him refusing to claim on E-1 because he knew we would be able to check him and validate/deny his claim

-mahi
Simple!

A) Because my reaction to being hammered was not fake.

B) Because I didn't trust you and I still don't. Because it would be crazy to have my role and out it so you could validate and meanwhile scum could kill me for being a vigilante. VFP was ok with claiming and getting validated because he chose a harmless bullshit role, he had nothing to lose. Me in the other hand, well... I'm town's kill power. lol
o much for being a kill power.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #285) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1955, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1942, Raya36 wrote:Guillo is not scum. Flea might be. I don't have time right now to list everything but I will sometime tonight, even though I'm still pretty confident you're scum anyway.
Maybe you're all scum. Maybe we're just waiting for you all to realise that and lynch me, the last bastion of the town in a world gone mad.
In post 1952, CaptainS wrote:UNVOTE: Unvote Guillo

Will read more after tomorrow but i'm getting my second Covid jab in the afternoon.

But I'm enjoying reading all this and the explanations Mahi is giving now.
Oh I bet you're enjoying this, asshole.
In post 1935, Flea The Magician wrote:I'd vote you if it wasnt so much of a waste. you're practically conf anti-town.
Bold statement coming from you.
In post 1920, TemporalLich wrote:let me know if you want me to hammer
Look I'm gonna be honest my heart's not in it, I can't even be bothered to suggest you're scum. I should have just killed you Night 1 honestly. Not because of your play or anything, I just really don't like your avatar.
In post 1951, Guillotina wrote:Simple!

A) Because my reaction to being hammered was not fake.

B) Because I didn't trust you and I still don't. Because it would be crazy to have my role and out it so you could validate and meanwhile scum could kill me for being a vigilante. VFP was ok with claiming and getting validated because he chose a harmless bullshit role, he had nothing to lose. Me in the other hand, well... I'm town's kill power. lol
o much for being a kill power.
C) because this has all been wonderful scum theatre but we can drop the pretence now, my dude. It's over.

Alright, that about covers all my blases, good luck. Oh and remember, if you hammer me while I'm asleep (BST FTW FYI) you don't get any infoooooo
Eeeeh? Under normal circumstances I would ask you to share with me what you are smoking but in this case I think I'll pass on that thought.

Let's yeet this clown and get on with our lives, these guys will never tell on their ex-buddies and even if they did, we will not believe them because who believes the word of a Jester. Or better yet, let's vote Flea out and I will kill him tonight instead of Mahi!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #286) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: CaptainS

So CaptainS is the mafia roleblocker
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #287) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #288) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Guillotina »

We resolve CaptainS tomorrow in case it is WIFOM
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #289) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Guillotina »

No, you guys do, i will surprise the last scum tonight but i will be gone in the process too, just watch.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #290) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1981, KidAmn wrote:Lets have another round of Scum Tells The Truth.

1. I am a Jester
2. I have had access to my factional (scum) daytalk all day
3. More than 1 other person has access with me
4. I win lol
Honestly if you win and end the game that would be fine, this game sucks anyway.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #291) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Guillotina »

This is such a bullshit. Mahi is both yeet and deathproof! I used by Assault Rifle on Mahi and still didn't die!

Screw this game!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #292) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Flea This can die!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #293) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Guillotina »

UNVOTE:

So Flea is scum because is they were town, scum would have rushed to hammer it.

Who is the partner? CaptainS?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #294) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1994, Raya36 wrote:Hey Captain, you claimed jesus, why should be believe you're town jesus and not mafia jesus?
Or maybe it's you Raya.

Why am I not dead? Because I either been having bad reads or scum has me pocketed! or both.

I need your claim.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #295) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In fact I need both Flea's and Raya's claims. Mass focking claim!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #296) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #297) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Guillotina »

I don't at all.

How could you have found out Kid's role on Night 4 when he was converted to Jester on Night 4. That's impossible!

Great job but you slipped.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #298) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2002, Raya36 wrote:#10216
That's the number btw
That is the second lie. You die Raya.

Signs up began March 23rd as shown here: viewtopic.php?p=12671756#p12671756

The rule was that you could pick any roles that were posted before the sign ups date

The role you picked was posted three days later: viewtopic.php?p=12676474#p12676474

Yah.... fake claim not accepted.

Spoiler:

VOTE: Raya36
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #299) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2008, Flea The Magician wrote:Guillo hyper mode as usual I see. I'm happy for mass claim, we wanting an order or...?
I really hope there is only one scum left otherwise we already loss.

Vote Raya please.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #300) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Things that grew my suspicion on Raya yesterday, she tried to derail KidAmn's yeet by suggesting Flea whom we knew nothing about.

Those suspicions grew today when I didn't die, me, who suggested that we should yeet CaptainS is case it was scum theater he and KidAmn.
And instead TemporalLich died who said that he townread CaptainS even more.
They needed CaptainS as the last misyeet and that was not going to happen with Temporal alive and she thought she'd be able to persuade me into yeeting CaptainS today.

Other things of note: I deliberately stated that the scum had to be between Raya OR KidAmn but in reality I had both of them as the most possible scum team, in fact I had to choose between killing Kid and Raya on Night 3.

I believe Raya thought that she could pocket me further yesterday when Mahi didn't die and I was getting suspected by Temporal and she defended me, when it was natural for Temporal to suspect me, I would have suspected me too, but Raya had unrealistic faith on me.

I don't think she expected me to turn on her today the way I did and to pressure her into claiming, where she disastrously fake claimed.

Raya, you played a great game but... townies with the "influence" you had in the game enough to save my butt and getting people to back off from misyeeting a wild card like me don't last this long. It's unrealistic that you survive this long if town.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #301) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2011, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2009, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2008, Flea The Magician wrote:Guillo hyper mode as usual I see. I'm happy for mass claim, we wanting an order or...?
I really hope there is only one scum left otherwise we already loss.

Vote Raya please.
dunno on the already lost part... I'm convinced Mahi is alien prince. There's got to be a way to remove them otherwise the game would be called by now.
Guillotina wrote:I don't at all.

How could you have found out Kid's role on Night 4 when he was converted to Jester on Night 4. That's impossible!

Great job but you slipped.
Depends on NAR for that one.

@Mod: What's your NAR look like for this game? Including conversions please :)

Guillotina wrote:
In post 2002, Raya36 wrote:#10216
That's the number btw
That is the second lie. You die Raya.

Signs up began March 23rd as shown here: viewtopic.php?p=12671756#p12671756

The rule was that you could pick any roles that were posted before the sign ups date

The role you picked was posted three days later: viewtopic.php?p=12676474#p12676474

Yah.... fake claim not accepted.

Spoiler:

This is a good catch though...

You mind if I wait on mod response, guill?

I don't mind but I'm not removing my vote, you should know by now that the stuffed lion killer mode is final.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #302) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2014, Raya36 wrote:@Guillotine: you should pm ircher the same question I asked. I forgot the rule of pming hypotheticals
In post 2010, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1999, Raya36 wrote:(In hindsight captain was a bad check but whatever. Mahi would have been better to figure out how to eliminate them but I've been ignoring them the whole game)
yes... yes they would have. Why didn't you?
Because I keep ignoring mahi as confscum and someone for guillo to deal with which unfortunately still isn't working. I was more in the mindset of sorting the unconfirmed

I'll respond to your case on me later Guillo. Phone posting right now. I am town though and my claim is honest. Look back at how I treated korina after I got my elite cult leader result on them
I don't need to ask anything, I know I caught you fake claiming.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #303) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 8773, Ircher wrote:/in to mod
Game Name:
Grand Idea UPick
Flavor/Mechanics:
Upon signing up, you will send me three roles from the Grand Idea thread: one town, one mafia/werewolf (either alignment is fine), and one of any alignment (town, mafia, werewolf, alien, third party, etc.).
The roles should be selected from those that existed before the game entered signups.
Roles that allow the moderator to choose the alignment are also allowed for any of the three roles. You must link to the post when submitting your role; please don't just send me the name of the role. I also reserve the right to veto any role for being overpowered, toxic, or otherwise unsuitable for the game. For each player, I will randomize which role they get out of the three they sent me using a weighted average (65% town, 20% mafia/werewolf, and 15% other). If the setup has fewer than 7 town, I will rerand the setup. Balance is explicitly not guaranteed.

Your Experience:
A full list is on my wiki page; most recent is SIR Disease Mafia
Current Modding Commitments:
I'm backup modding for TemporalLich's Grand Idea (a large theme game), but I think that's it.
Reviewed By:
Game doesn't need one.
Back-Up or Co-Mod:
lendunistus
I will find one at some point.

Number of Players:
Hydrae:
Yes, but all hydras must be explicitly approved by me.
Restrictions:
Wisdom of the Mod. Players will be expected not to excessively spam the thread; to enforce this, I will be running some experimental activity and deadline rules. (These rules are not finalized yet and may change before the game enters signups.)
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics?
Yes; it's a grand idea variant.

: viewtopic.php?p=12671756#p12671756
Date: March 23rd of 2021, 11:57 am.

Role That Raya Allegedly picked and got
: viewtopic.php?p=12676474#p12676474
Date: March 26th of 2021. 7:48 AM
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #304) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2020, Raya36 wrote:That was my mistake then
Too damn right girl, you should have had a better elaborated fake claim by now. When I'm scum, as soon as I get my role, I'm already thinking of my fake claim, what happened?

Oh yah... you were counting on having me in your pocket until the end huh? Ts ts ts ts.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #305) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2022, Raya36 wrote:I know how to fakeclaim. I don't make that mistake as scum. I'd have partners to discuss my fakeclaim with. So even if I overlook that, chances are the rest wouldn't too.

I make that mistake when finding my picks in the GIM thread with the search bar.
Sorry but I don't buy it.

Townies, I got us the last wolf, our win is at the door, you just have to slay Raya and claim her pelt as our ultimate trophy!

Please, don't gamethrow voting anyone else.

@CaptainS it took me a while to find you but I know you and flea are town because KidAmn spew you town and Raya tried getting Flea yeeted to save KidAmn, so flea is spewed not mafia aligned by Raya and to some extent by Kid too.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #306) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2025, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2023, Guillotina wrote:@CaptainS it took me a while to find you but I know you and flea are town because KidAmn spew you town and Raya tried getting Flea yeeted to save KidAmn, so flea is spewed not mafia aligned by Raya and to some extent by Kid too
Stop assuming I'm scum! You can't clear Flea from an uncomfirmed flip because you are wrong!
What are the other two results that you got when you checked me? You said that one of them is the one I've been claiming right?
Which are the other two?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #307) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2027, Raya36 wrote:Escalating reroller and conspiracy theorist. But what are the chances of getting the exact role you claimed by chance and you're actually one of those two. So you were conftown to me
Well see? None of those three are my role. I'm a vigilante type, but not very irresponsible townie with army surplus, it's been a fake claim all along, I chose it to particularly scare wolves into not attacking me because I might get them if I self targeted with the missile. It was really fun playing with your minds. :giggle:
I never got any shots back it was all a lie, yes I shot the targets that I claimed every single night. To think I would have personally shot three anti-town parties if it was not for the roleblockers.

So i know for sure that that is not your role because at least one of them would have been my real one as you claimed.

My real role is this one: viewtopic.php?p=12129569#p12129569

Now what is your next lie Raya?

Not gonna lie, you had me in your pocket the first two days, hardcore bad. But I left it on day 3 when your scum equity went up to the sky and beyond, but I needed to buy time so I had to put you in my pocket and make you believe that you were influencing me, so I could try to kill Mahi! Little I knew that besides Samantha there was another roleblocker/jailkeeper.

So Raya, now that you are totally outed, you may claim your real role and just start lolcatting.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #308) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2029, Raya36 wrote:That was my real claim and you are a very irresponsible townie with an army surplus just as you originally claimed
I just told you it's not.

Why did you investigate me on Night 3 if you were already townreading me?
What were you suspicious about?

Why did you investigate KidAmn on night 4 when you never voiced having suspicion on them, you never even voted them until yesterday?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #309) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2033, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm an Even-Odd Doc, dropped about 5 loafs to that effect.

I have different sanities on different nights, most of my targets were crumbed.

Code: Select all

| Odd      | Even     |
| -------- |--------- |
| Naive    | CPR      |
| Insane   | Weak     |
| Paranoid | Sane     |
| Paranoid | Naive    |

- **N1 - Target VFP** -> VFP was able to Action. Naive or Insane. _**bullshit.** fakeclaim cannot investigate_
 - **N2 - Target CaptainS** -> Lives - Was targetted for kill by Guillotina _Naturalist kill prevention_
 - **N3 - Target Samantha** -> Lives - Passive action.
 - **N4 - Target Temporal Lich** -> Lives.
 - **N5 - Target Temporal Lich** -> Dies

I have absolutely nothing concrete, and now you see why I called people out for wasted actions. Paranoid/Naive seems most likely to me because I can't see my CPR overriding a factional kill.
Means I'm an even-night roleblocker if that's the case.
What's the number for this role that you picked in the GIM thread?

Why would you willingly pick a doctor whose sanity is not guaranteed as opposed to just a regular Doctor role?

@Raya if KidAmn was in your PoE how come you never voted for them anytime before Day 5?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #310) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Guillotina »

UNVOTE:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #311) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2039, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2036, Guillotina wrote:@Raya if KidAmn was in your PoE how come you never voted for them anytime before Day 5?
Because we were focused elsewhere. Day 4 is when I made up my pool and day 4 is when we had the whole sam needing to go so guillo could get mahi situation. So I focused there then chose someone in my pool for my night action.

is where I put Kid in my pool.
Yah but not even a pressure vote, a reaction vote? Nothing.

Before Day 5, you actually didnt interact with Kid, it looks as if you avoided Kid the entire game.

Also not only you are lying about my result but you didnt check Mahi whom we have been trying to get rid of all game. What was the reasoning behind never considering checking them?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #312) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1721, Raya36 wrote:We still have our elimination. And honestly with our kill power we probably would have killed at least a towny by now too.
This post looks like TMI. Did you know CaptainS was town by then?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #313) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2044, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2042, Guillotina wrote:
This post looks like TMI. Did you know CaptainS was town by then?
I don't think I get what you mean. All I was saying was that Sam's role wasn't all bad because surely town would have nightkilled town at some point without them, and we still have our elimination to work with. What does that have to do with Captain? And no, I didn't know anything about Captain at that point.
It has to do with the fact that in a 13 player set up there can only be a town killing role, even in UPick games more than one town KP role would be crazy unbalance. So you had to know this as well as i did if you have been playing this for a lot of years. If you believed my claim (which you clearly did), you knew that one of my claimed targets was town, you knew two of them were anti-town, Mahi and your partner KidAmn and you knew that other one was town whom i would have killed on Night 2.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #314) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2047, Raya36 wrote:Wait so are you saying scum!me announced that without sam you would have killed town. Why would I tmi that as scum? It's just common that town killing roles often get town
Because scum players make mistakes Raya and scum!you knew Captain was town.

I'm trying to figure out Flea's motive to claim that bs role. Was it to save you? If so, why? Why scum!flea would deliberately out themselves to try to save you. Are you their important role?
This would also mean im depending on Mahi and Captain of all people to win this. Lol

Or is it because flea is yet another independent whose been up to some mischief and needed a good fake claim?

I cant be the real claim right? Why pick that kind of doctor as your town role when it is important to pick a protection role that actually helps town?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #315) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2048, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2047, Raya36 wrote:Wait so are you saying scum!me announced that without sam you would have killed town. Why would I tmi that as scum? It's just common that town killing roles often get town
Because scum players make mistakes Raya and scum!you knew Captain was town.

I'm trying to figure out Flea's motive to claim that bs role. Was it to save you? If so, why? Why scum!flea would deliberately out themselves to try to save you. Are you their important role?
This would also mean im depending on Mahi and Captain of all people to win this. Lol

Or is it because flea is yet another independent whose been up to some mischief and needed a good fake claim?

I cant be the real claim right? Why pick that kind of doctor as your town role when it is important to pick a protection role that actually helps town?
It can't be a real claim*
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (isolation #316) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully you'll be yeeted already if my townies wanna win.

I know you are scum because if you were town, and flea and captain were scum, they had all the chances to hammer you and win the game.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #317) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2054, Raya36 wrote:VOTE: Flea
This is the only person that makes sense. The only way Flea isn't scum is if Kid and Mahi are the only scum. Everybody else is clear to me
Why is CaptainS clear to you when earlier today you had doubts on whether or not CaptainS was town or mafia jesus?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #318) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2057, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1997, Raya36 wrote:Ok
Town Investigator

N1 - Korina (elite cult leader was one of the roles which is why I was so confident korina was cult)
N2 - VFP (dolphin was one of the roles)
N3 - Guillotina (Very Irresponsible With An Army Surplus was a role, reason why I trust you so much)
N4 - KidAmn (Jester was a role, I knew KidAmn was the jester before they claimed last day)
N5 - CaptainS (Jesus is a role so we know that much is the truth. There are 2 town jesus roles and a mafia jesus)
So your pool should be me, mahi and captain. I've openly claimed my alignment can't be confirmed by my role, yet we have an unyeetable alien Mahi and an "I'M TOWN!" Captain.

VOTE: Raya Your logic is flawed, I got my responses from the mod. I'm happy with this.
What time did you get the reply from the mod if i may ask?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #319) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2058, Flea The Magician wrote:Guillo where you aiming? I don't wanna proc/block you/your target.
UNVOTE:

Geezus what a question.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #320) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2061, Flea The Magician wrote:hey just making sure, I ain't targetting you either way.

Asking about timestamps on communications is heading towards rulebreaking for most mods, so amma not answer that.
Making sure of what? If you are town and Mahi wins with town it's game over. If not then you know that you should just holster as there is no more KP left than me unless Mahi is exactly scum in which case we'll both die killing each other. IF YOU WERE TOWN.

Are you worried that i would target you tonight or something?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #321) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2064, Flea The Magician wrote:Target me if you want, I just didn't want to protect whoever you were going to try and kill, and I can't target you as it looks like I'd block.
Who do you think i should kill tonight?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #322) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2068, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2067, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2064, Flea The Magician wrote:Target me if you want, I just didn't want to protect whoever you were going to try and kill, and I can't target you as it looks like I'd block.
Who do you think i should kill tonight?
I honestly think you either need to holster or take out Mahi with a nade or something. I'm confident they're not-town at all and are literally just crusing on being unyeetable. If there's 2 left, they're unaligned. If there's 1 left, it's Mahi and there's a kill condition somewhere., otherwise it'd be game over.
Why would I holster if I know Mahi can't be yeeted?
Why are you afraid of successfully protecting my target but unsure you'd protect me if you target me? Kind of contradicting isn't it?

Are you a Guardian Angel? Because if you are we can figure something out so you'd get your win and town can win too.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #323) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2069, CaptainS wrote:My activity is going to be limited the next day or two. I fell this morning and fractured my fucking shoulder.
Off to see Orthopedics tomorrow but i am reading all just explaining my absence as im guna be very drugged up.
Ouch. I hope for a speedy recovery. I sprained my back last week moving furniture so I kinda feel your pain.

I just need you to vote to be honest.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #324) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Guillotina »

So I asked the mod if someone converted to Jester the same night they are investigated would show as Jester and they confirmed it. So Raya is telling the truth there but such doesn't prove anything more than she knows exactly what the order of operations are, which is important to build a fake claim.

I also asked if hypothetically, doctors are allowed to target the same player two nights in a row and it was confirmed. Meaning Flea claim that they targeted TL on Night 4 and Night 5 is true if they were a doctor.

I got a feeling that flea is some sort of independent but I haven't really caught her in a lie like I did with Raya.

If I'm wrong, please forgive me town.

Flea, if you are town you'd know that scum would kill the doctor first if there was scum left, that is why I don't buy your "worries", you don't exactly strike me for a player that would worry about town cause of your actions and that is because you and I are very much alike on that regard.

So you either holster or protect CaptainS if you are town, if you are an indy or scum, do what you gotta do.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #325) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Great game everyone!

Cant believe mahi was actually unkillable, i would have been mad if i was scum.

Also im sorry Raya nut i really thought you lied when the dates of your role pick didnt match with the date allowed by the mod. Looking at the mod pt, he acknowledged it was a mistake. Accidents happen.

What and ending! THE CLASH OF THE WILDCARDS
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #326) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2115, TemporalLich wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86320

I am going to run this GestIM-like soon, feel free to add some Expanded Universe roles because the normal DoAR actually has roles that can pull from the Expanded Universe
Pre-in
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #327) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Guillotina »

Yah but there was no way in hell i was not killing flea, not only because i knew the scum had to be between raya and them but also because i figure they were protecting mahi to waste my shots to take them to endgame and well Flea also would attempt to kill me. I figure if mahi actually won with town as a 3p then we’d win.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”