Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 647, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 585, bugspray wrote:claiming hoods isn't actually bad, idk why you imply it is
The value of protecting the confirmed good.
yeah later on i was like oh shit it is, no need to cherrypick outdated posts
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by bugspray »

at least one scum in {loki, vander, mo}
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 602, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 569, bugspray wrote:The scum team is Vander/Mo.

All of vander's interactions with mo are really weird and seem forced into being townready.

I lied in my hood to Vander about having a strong tr on him and he just sort of accepted it. Later I said we should just call the hood a masonry and he was trying to get me to unvote.

Lots of fake paranoia early and then none in the hood is scum indicative
Bugs is town.
Why?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 602, Loki Dokie wrote:

All of vander's interactions with mo are really weird and seem forced into being townready.

I lied in my hood to Vander about having a strong tr on him and he just sort of accepted it. Later I said we should just call the hood a masonry and he was trying to get me to unvote.

Bugs is town.
In post 607, Loki Dokie wrote:@bugs, @Vanders, can you paraphrase for us exactly your exchange in your hood? Thanks.
I basically already did, do you want more than this?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 612, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 610, bugspray wrote:i sussed mo mostly because of weird early interactions with vander. i think catching partners early d1 is easiest because they are still in an awkward pahse where tyhey havent hit the right vibe to dance around in public
Yeah I missed Andante’s post and forgot that two players are mechanically confirmed to be scum.

So, I think I’m right. You and Vanders can’t mechanically be tvt and neither can Robert/mo. Yeah I figured it out.
Wtf are you talking about?
How can we not both be town?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 618, Loki Dokie wrote:

Actually if my solve is right, it points to Vanders because bugs would have to be suicidal scum here to hardpush his neighbor, whereas Vanders pushed bugs without outing it, which is also why I lean mo over Robert because Robert claimed the hood sr first.

I have not found anyone else sus outside of bugs/Vanders/Robert/mo. and they’ve all claimed hoods and sr their neighbor.
Why is hard pushing your neighbor suicidal for scum?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 620, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 577, Vanderscamp wrote:

So I'll talk about what actually happened in the thread, because this summary is fairly misleading.

I open by saying the same thing I always say in chats similar to these, which is that I'm not interested in using them since everything I have to say in there I can just say in the thread. Particularly in this chat, where bugspray's chances of being mafia are decently higher than of a random player.

Bugspray after this says it's ok if I don't trust them because they know I am town.

Bugspray then votes me, putting me at I think E-2, and I ask at some point in the chat after that why they are voting me if they know I am town (this is presumably what bugspray means about me trying to get them to unvote me)
Bugspray says some crap about it allowing me to prove myself as town and then says something about us being a masonry.
It's around this time I am getting pretty suspicious of bugspray because of the chat and lack of any towniness in the thread.

When I said I had no scum reads other than andante, I had bugspray as mild scum at that point, but it was mostly chat related and wanted to hold off on that.

Bugspray at this point in the thread says the line "why not put vanderscamp at e-1?" Or whatever it was, which I felt was exceptionally weird for someone who was claiming a townread on me, as well as the comment to Loki about the neighbor guy.
If bugspray was lying about townreading me, then sure, I guess it makes some sense, but I have no idea why townBugspray would even try that in the first place and then come to the conclusion that I'm super scummy from the neighbor chat, since I have never at any point called bugspray town in any way, or expressed interest in talking in the chat at all.
I checked just now and bugspray did say something about thinking mo was scum that I never even replied to.

It is extremely absurd for bugspray to think that that random comment to someone being extremely non-responsive in the chat in any way precludes them from being scum together.
Why didn’t you reply to what bugs said about mo?
I don't actually remember whether I had seen it or not, I don't think I did, but either way I don't give a shit about the chat, even if I didn't think bugspray was scum.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

Spoiler:
In post 646, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 329, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 255, Andante wrote:
In post 252, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 242, Andante wrote:
In post 240, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 220, GrandpaMo wrote:i thought this was more scummy then the question. is just feels like scum tryna figure out neighbors but confused because i called u my scum buddy and vander got suprsied because they know that andante isnt scum wit them xD
No, I was under the impression you were new and being honest about andante's claim and what you thought of it.
I thought this was very scummy so was aiming to investigate it further.
fair enough. still could have checked if i was new tho!

Grandpa and I have memed back in forth in another game, but when I'm catching up, I'm in dead serious mode so yeah :/ I ruined a good chance
u rlly did smh im still mad :rolling_eyes: its okie tho<3

I understand being serious when catching up, but was grandpa's comment really something that, as town, you would think "oh no, this is something I need to correct"?

I'd 100% think that. you have no idea the kinds of accusations people have been throwing at me lately in games, it's usually how I end up claiming so fast most games :/
lol ur so right. our first game sheeshhhh!
In post 220, GrandpaMo wrote:i thought this was more scummy then the question. is just feels like scum tryna figure out neighbors but confused because i called u my scum buddy and vander got suprsied because they know that andante isnt scum wit them xD
No, I was under the impression you were new and being honest about andante's claim and what you thought of it.

Grandpa and I have memed back in forth in another game, but when I'm catching up, I'm in dead serious mode so yeah :/ I ruined a good chance
I understand being serious when catching up, but was grandpa's comment really something that, as town, you would think "oh no, this is something I need to correct"?
i am actually going to give vander townpings for this. this is actually towny because i had the same thought about andante and i genuinely did expect a better reaction from andante especially considering it was me LOL. and i was even gonna point out "bad rxn" but i gave andante another chance without the pressure. but having that same intuitive thought as me eh i can see why vander is in a town mindset
In post 282, Andante wrote:I've told you. I hate any number of votes on me always. it's the exact same thing... I was caught off guard for grandpa
caught offgaurd by me? smh! shame on you.

also i agree with this. this needs more pressure

VOTE: loki[/quote]

Why would anyone think that a player that got rapid fire votes to e - 2 in a 9 player game “needed more pressure”? And you based your vote on me because you liked Andante’s answer which has what to do with me anyway?

I don’t believe your reason for voting me here and yes, that was the most suspicious vote on me. Vanders putting me to e - 2 is second.

Look at this pattern. You and Vanders are pushing/voting the same slots: me/Andante/bugs. That can’t be a total coincidence.[/quote]

huh. first of all u werent in e-2 LOL.

second, i townread andante. im sorta townleaning you and only person i had a scumread on bugs hence the vote. and im still going thru posts to determine if i change my vote or stay my vote as like i siad to bugs i would
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 651, bugspray wrote:at least one scum in {loki, vander, mo}
this is proof you just ignored my post.

my vote will now stay on you.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

@loki surface level logic btw
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

Spoiler:
In post 644, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 632, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 554, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 417, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 407, Andante wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
LOL. Okay calm down calm down. Let me explain now; I just wanted to see pressure/ react test on bugs. Ik Ik it was obviously fake.
If we flip bugspray and he is scum this is a mandatory flip
think bout it... if i was in a hotbox wit bugs earlier on how everyone was saying i was paired wit bugs... why am i voting them rn to get the pressure onto me tmr and if yall vote me tmr, the game ends in your perspective. why would i do this as mafia. again, vote logic contradicts here.
In post 567, bugspray wrote:
In post 332, GrandpaMo wrote:LOL WTF @bugs WHY DID U SAY U WANT TO CC FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR LMAO. WRONG CHAT???

This. It's a slip from Grandpa right?? or what?? like, bugs never said in here they were gonna cc friendly, sooo I wanna get to the bottom of this
LOL. Okay calm down calm down. Let me explain now; I just wanted to see pressure/ react test on bugs. Ik Ik it was obviously fake.
My pronouns are they/them and if you were playing the game as town you would never make this post seeing how I literally sussed mo in our Hood.

Truthfully I believe this is an attempt to give mo towncred after you miselim me. You and mo are scum partners
there is no towncred given because we aren't alligned. if vander is saying it will flip scum and you flip scum >>> votes/pressure on me. if you flip town >>> im still scum by other means of interaction with andante and loki. no reason for vander to play it out like that as scum.
In post 592, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 545, GrandpaMo wrote:not outing who just yet. i will see where the current pace of the game is going at till i make that choice
How can we take seriously anything you’ve said so far in this game? First you claim Andante is your neighbor who confessed to being scum, then the weird bugs’ fake fn CC thing and now this. You have done so much gambiting so far in this game, I honestly can’t tell when or what your saying is on the level or not.
ok this post actually pisses me off because you are literally taking everything out of context a it feels like you havent read anything. i will say this again... the andante thing was my rvs enterance. andante should know this.,.. andante never had a problem with it right after i explained what happened. pls look at post 186-189 and 191. me in 191 saying hi to andante. why would i do this if there is a neighbor chat SUPPOSEDLY with them. then look at the interaction wit me and anadnte right after. plus you never bring this convo up until later when the bugs thing happened. look at 206 - 224. nothing wrong here. andante even TOWNREAD me BTW! there hasn't been any hoppity hop. i am not just gonna act anti town for any reason and throw the game by not outting yk the partner when is necessary but we can't even do that because it outs the FN!

In post 601, Loki Dokie wrote:

My pronouns are they/them and if you were playing the game as town you would never make this post seeing how I literally sussed mo in our Hood.

Truthfully I believe this is an attempt to give mo towncred after you miselim me. You and mo are scum partners
I could see that. I initially liked mo but he has been declining and his brief vote on me was possibly the weirdest one because it just seemed to come out of nowhere and unlike Robert there was literally no basis for it.

And now Vanders is telling me that it’s a bad reason to sr slots who sr me. :lol: That’s freaking hilarious.

I hope you weren’t trying to pocket me earlier but I have a weak gut tl on you now and I definitely could see that. I had that same initial concern with Robert when he initially claimed me and Vanders were his strongest srs but he wasn’t hard trying to drive an elim on me.

really?... out of all the reasons you choose "his brief vote on me was possibly the weirdest one" out of the all the reasons that i could have been "declining" you chose a random vote in which was to drive the game into pressure. just look at post 329 where i said:

VOTE: loki
In post 614, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

VOTE: andante
I think since Andante is clearly not your neighbor, this is scum rolefishing for fn.

VOTE: GrandpaMo
ok again you vote me for something that was just utter not scum indicitive imo. you say i was just rolefishing however you should know that (i even explained this) me and andante had a past before and i was expecting everything to be fine. "i think since andante is clearly not your neighbor" wtf quote is that.... YES I OUT MY NEIGHBOR FRAME ONE /s damn. also another playstyle is to fake neighborhood btw and that was lowkey was tryna do but then andante didn't get the point but its fine because we are all in neighbors and mafia still doesn't what neighbor anadnte is in or what neighbor i am in. and both me and andante could be in hoods that are both tvt and mafia would obviously know that but it wouldn't make sense. again rvs vote... this was my enterence.. you are just over thinking this ngl. if you dont think bugs is scum anymore, then who do u think my partner is LOL
In post 616, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 205, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 202, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 192, Loki Dokie wrote:No decent player sr a player for not being a fucking mind reader, so whatever you are, that’s seriously idiotic. No offense but newsflash not getting a joke doesn’t make you scum.
I'd be pretty careful about who you are calling bad or idiotic given you have failed to understand the "nuance" of something that I would have expected someone with no mafia experience to grasp.
I'm not scum reading you for not reading minds, I thought you were being overly serious regarding what andante was doing and your push on bugspray seems overly strong.

But you might be in luck regarding my vote now because grandpa seems scummier.
yesss the scumreads pog now explain to me why im scum
This could possibly be scum distancing.
i believe that this is confirmation bias because i do that as well... where you put a scumread on me then you try to iso and stuff and you find stuff now that can make the person look scummy; either as scum or town. now i will ask u this, have you checked my previous games? i do this literally every game when someone just puts a scumread on me for no reasoning and thats what vander did. no reason to distance as scum... optimal play for scum is to become more alligned imo to fake neighborhood i think. ur buddy bugs contradicts ur logic because they think we are alligned wit the weird towny thing.
In post 626, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 624, GeorgeBailey wrote:I'm making my catch up post but I really have to say, can ya'll please stop outing your hoods D1? It singles out the TFN and only helps scum right now.
In post 611, Loki Dokie wrote:I scum between bugs and Vanders and 1 between Mo and Robert.
Mo made it obvious because no one outside that group of four has been remotely scummy.
i didnt make anything obvious. that is YOU. how you think and what your persepcitve is telling you. not other people and maybe NOT even mafia knows yet but thru this quote u make it more obvious urself so u become hypocritical.
In post 629, Andante wrote:
In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

I think since Andante is clearly not your neighbor, this is scum rolefishing for fn.

I said that after the bugs ccing FN shenanigans... Grandpa is only trying to fish
at least andante brings up the bugs thing while loki hasnt and thats the fishy thing. pun intended. anyways, you should know andante like i already explained and clearly made it clear on what my intentions... again why would i say clearly "wrong chat" that means it wasn't ever intended for scum pt. i think you flipped ur narrative 2 or 3 times either thinking i slipped for scum or made it where i was trying to rolefish. trying to fish is DIFFERENT then me slipping as you say. and thats why i was confused thru out the whole interaction because both of you were saying two different things and hopkirk even said i was be town if i slipped or sum shit.

Out of everyone in the game, I have the most trouble understanding your posts.
[/quote]

it's not even that hard to follow.. i literally give it in baby steps. stop giving excuses to yourself for not reading.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 657, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 646, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 255, Andante wrote:
fair enough. still could have checked if i was new tho!

u rlly did smh im still mad :rolling_eyes: its okie tho<3

I'd 100% think that. you have no idea the kinds of accusations people have been throwing at me lately in games, it's usually how I end up claiming so fast most games :/
lol ur so right. our first game sheeshhhh!

i am actually going to give vander townpings for this. this is actually towny because i had the same thought about andante and i genuinely did expect a better reaction from andante especially considering it was me LOL. and i was even gonna point out "bad rxn" but i gave andante another chance without the pressure. but having that same intuitive thought as me eh i can see why vander is in a town mindset
In post 282, Andante wrote:I've told you. I hate any number of votes on me always. it's the exact same thing... I was caught off guard for grandpa
caught offgaurd by me? smh! shame on you.

Why would anyone think that a player that got rapid fire votes to e - 2 in a 9 player game “needed more pressure”? And you based your vote on me because you liked Andante’s answer which has what to do with me anyway?

I don’t believe your reason for voting me here and yes, that was the most suspicious vote on me. Vanders putting me to e - 2 is second.

Look at this pattern. You and Vanders are pushing/voting the same slots: me/Andante/bugs. That can’t be a total coincidence.[/quote]

huh. first of all u werent in e-2 LOL.

second, i townread andante. im sorta townleaning you and only person i had a scumread on bugs hence the vote. and im still going thru posts to determine if i change my vote or stay my vote as like i siad to bugs i would[/quote]

I was at e - 2 in a game with 5 needed to elim. You’re completely ignoring reality now.

I’m starting to wonder if I was wrong on Vanders but this bs pressure thing is seriously scummy.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 658, GrandpaMo wrote:

Once again bs voting me by quoting someone else.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.
Look mo, I don’t want to get toxic but I had three votes on me in rapid succession which put me to e - 2. And now you’re calling me a liar for saying that.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 662, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 658, GrandpaMo wrote:

Once again bs voting me by quoting someone else.
im not voting you. my vote is on bugs...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 320, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 1.3
Vanderscamp
(3): Loki Dokie, Andante, bugspray
Andante
(2): GrandpaMo, Vanderscamp
Robert M Hunter
(1): flow trap
GeorgeBailey
(1): Hopkirk
Loki Dokie
(1): Robert M Hunter

Not Voting
(1): GeorgeBailey

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Day 1
ends in (expired on 2021-05-23 17:50:00)
U WERENT ON E-2 WHAT R U ON ABOUT
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

im so confused ;-;
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 431, GrandpaMo wrote:thank u. i think we actually vote bugs here lol

VOTE: bugs
my vote was on bugs this whole time. so i have NO idea what you are talking about anymore.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

And that is what I have literally have been saying for the past 5 times when you and andante kept referencing that "slip" or whatever the fuck yall called it. And you get to call me scum. But yes I vote my partner who in this case will flip scum in your perspective and that would make me look scum. I could have obviously directed it to another vote but what would I be gaining from just bussing if I were scum? Nothing. I thought you knew I had my vote on bugs the whole time.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 665, GrandpaMo wrote:
Vote Count 1.3
Vanderscamp
Andante
Robert M Hunter
GeorgeBailey
Loki Dokie

Not Voting

Day 1
Read the game. Flow voted me, then bugs, then Vanders. Just because Koba didn’t put into the VC doesn’t mean that didn’t happen.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 668, GrandpaMo wrote:And that is what I have literally have been saying for the past 5 times when you and andante kept referencing that "slip" or whatever the fuck yall called it. And you get to call me scum. But yes I vote my partner who in this case will flip scum in your perspective and that would make me look scum. I could have obviously directed it to another vote but what would I be gaining from just bussing if I were scum? Nothing. I thought you knew I had my vote on bugs the whole time.
Sorry, I thought you had re-voted me, so my theory is obviously wrong then.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 525, bugspray wrote:loki is so town

Losing my tr on bugs now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 669, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 665, GrandpaMo wrote:
Vote Count 1.3
Vanderscamp
Andante
Robert M Hunter
GeorgeBailey
Loki Dokie

Not Voting

Day 1
Read the game. Flow voted me, then bugs, then Vanders. Just because Koba didn’t put into the VC doesn’t mean that didn’t happen.
I'm using an automated vote tracker, and mispelled names can mess with it, sorry if there's any errors, let me manually verify the votes.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 660, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 644, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 632, GrandpaMo wrote:

think bout it... if i was in a hotbox wit bugs earlier on how everyone was saying i was paired wit bugs... why am i voting them rn to get the pressure onto me tmr and if yall vote me tmr, the game ends in your perspective. why would i do this as mafia. again, vote logic contradicts here.

there is no towncred given because we aren't alligned. if vander is saying it will flip scum and you flip scum >>> votes/pressure on me. if you flip town >>> im still scum by other means of interaction with andante and loki. no reason for vander to play it out like that as scum.
In post 592, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 545, GrandpaMo wrote:not outing who just yet. i will see where the current pace of the game is going at till i make that choice
How can we take seriously anything you’ve said so far in this game? First you claim Andante is your neighbor who confessed to being scum, then the weird bugs’ fake fn CC thing and now this. You have done so much gambiting so far in this game, I honestly can’t tell when or what your saying is on the level or not.
ok this post actually pisses me off because you are literally taking everything out of context a it feels like you havent read anything. i will say this again... the andante thing was my rvs enterance. andante should know this.,.. andante never had a problem with it right after i explained what happened. pls look at post 186-189 and 191. me in 191 saying hi to andante. why would i do this if there is a neighbor chat SUPPOSEDLY with them. then look at the interaction wit me and anadnte right after. plus you never bring this convo up until later when the bugs thing happened. look at 206 - 224. nothing wrong here. andante even TOWNREAD me BTW! there hasn't been any hoppity hop. i am not just gonna act anti town for any reason and throw the game by not outting yk the partner when is necessary but we can't even do that because it outs the FN!

In post 601, Loki Dokie wrote:

I could see that. I initially liked mo but he has been declining and his brief vote on me was possibly the weirdest one because it just seemed to come out of nowhere and unlike Robert there was literally no basis for it.

And now Vanders is telling me that it’s a bad reason to sr slots who sr me. :lol: That’s freaking hilarious.

I hope you weren’t trying to pocket me earlier but I have a weak gut tl on you now and I definitely could see that. I had that same initial concern with Robert when he initially claimed me and Vanders were his strongest srs but he wasn’t hard trying to drive an elim on me.

really?... out of all the reasons you choose "his brief vote on me was possibly the weirdest one" out of the all the reasons that i could have been "declining" you chose a random vote in which was to drive the game into pressure. just look at post 329 where i said:

ok again you vote me for something that was just utter not scum indicitive imo. you say i was just rolefishing however you should know that (i even explained this) me and andante had a past before and i was expecting everything to be fine. "i think since andante is clearly not your neighbor" wtf quote is that.... YES I OUT MY NEIGHBOR FRAME ONE /s damn. also another playstyle is to fake neighborhood btw and that was lowkey was tryna do but then andante didn't get the point but its fine because we are all in neighbors and mafia still doesn't what neighbor anadnte is in or what neighbor i am in. and both me and andante could be in hoods that are both tvt and mafia would obviously know that but it wouldn't make sense. again rvs vote... this was my enterence.. you are just over thinking this ngl. if you dont think bugs is scum anymore, then who do u think my partner is LOL
In post 616, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 205, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 202, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 192, Loki Dokie wrote:No decent player sr a player for not being a fucking mind reader, so whatever you are, that’s seriously idiotic. No offense but newsflash not getting a joke doesn’t make you scum.
I'd be pretty careful about who you are calling bad or idiotic given you have failed to understand the "nuance" of something that I would have expected someone with no mafia experience to grasp.
I'm not scum reading you for not reading minds, I thought you were being overly serious regarding what andante was doing and your push on bugspray seems overly strong.

But you might be in luck regarding my vote now because grandpa seems scummier.
yesss the scumreads pog now explain to me why im scum
This could possibly be scum distancing.
i believe that this is confirmation bias because i do that as well... where you put a scumread on me then you try to iso and stuff and you find stuff now that can make the person look scummy; either as scum or town. now i will ask u this, have you checked my previous games? i do this literally every game when someone just puts a scumread on me for no reasoning and thats what vander did. no reason to distance as scum... optimal play for scum is to become more alligned imo to fake neighborhood i think. ur buddy bugs contradicts ur logic because they think we are alligned wit the weird towny thing.
In post 626, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 624, GeorgeBailey wrote:I'm making my catch up post but I really have to say, can ya'll please stop outing your hoods D1? It singles out the TFN and only helps scum right now.
In post 611, Loki Dokie wrote:I scum between bugs and Vanders and 1 between Mo and Robert.
Mo made it obvious because no one outside that group of four has been remotely scummy.
i didnt make anything obvious. that is YOU. how you think and what your persepcitve is telling you. not other people and maybe NOT even mafia knows yet but thru this quote u make it more obvious urself so u become hypocritical.
In post 629, Andante wrote:

I said that after the bugs ccing FN shenanigans... Grandpa is only trying to fish
at least andante brings up the bugs thing while loki hasnt and thats the fishy thing. pun intended. anyways, you should know andante like i already explained and clearly made it clear on what my intentions... again why would i say clearly "wrong chat" that means it wasn't ever intended for scum pt. i think you flipped ur narrative 2 or 3 times either thinking i slipped for scum or made it where i was trying to rolefish. trying to fish is DIFFERENT then me slipping as you say. and thats why i was confused thru out the whole interaction because both of you were saying two different things and hopkirk even said i was be town if i slipped or sum shit.

Out of everyone in the game, I have the most trouble understanding your posts.
it's not even that hard to follow.. i literally give it in baby steps. stop giving excuses to yourself for not reading.[/quote]

Being mean doesn’t make your posts any clearer. :(
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 238, flow trap wrote:UNVOTE: Loki Dokie
In post 229, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 215, Andante wrote:
In post 213, Vanderscamp wrote:I think grandpa is less scummy now that it seems like he was not actually serious about thinking andante was scum from his claim
lmao what did I claim?? I didn't out my neighbor, I'm pretty dang sure
Yeah, I don't really care whether you actually claimed it or not given grandpa was not serious.
VOTE: andante because you care too much about telling us that you did not claim mafia.
u come off e-2 here
In post 287, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 1.2
Andante
Vanderscamp
(2): Loki Dokie, Andante
Hopkirk
GeorgeBailey
Loki Dokie
(1): bugspray

Not Voting
(2): flow trap, GeorgeBailey

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.
In post 319, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: Loki Dokie I'm on p.7, this player is scum.
robert votes u , bugs hops of u.
Vote Count 1.3
Vanderscamp
Andante
Robert M Hunter
GeorgeBailey
Loki Dokie

Not Voting

Day 1

now i vote u right after the vc happens look at that only robert is voting u and vander was in a more hot stake than u

pls

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”