Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I guess

I'm finding this lightyears easier to buy than DC being scum with you, notsci, or myself though.

I suppose i dont have the perspective of someone who's been in thread the whole time, if skitts really is elevated over everybody else then I get your point

You know though, in City That Never Sleeps skitts was UTR lightyears above everybody else for like 3 days straight and won as a deepwolf there with ease, so at least it wouldnt be the first time. Snowed me there too

pedit: I'm really struggling to see who makes more sense here. If Venus could not push Iverson convincingly (which im going to check) then a Mom elim would be better than a DC elim i think probably by a lot for the aforementioned townread status and this day becomes really easy just by pushing one of the aforementioned ANYONE in (cakes/infinity/iverson/notsci)

If you push out DC then Skitts loses cred for that townread, mom probably dies next day, it's just worse isn't it? Surely winning as powerwolves on this day is better

BUT YES it's a difficult plan and more complicated. But what is the simple solve to this game?? Isn't that Infinity/me????
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I do not think Cakes or notsci are scum at all, I CAN SEE THIS

Maybe it was a mistake to not hard push Iverson or Cakes on the previous day, maybe Mom just really couldnt be trusted to perform a quick elim, I do not know but it's got things going for it and I can more easily accept it than any of you three being scum rn

i am so dead if this is correct though (^∀^) FUCK

I CAN SEE IT

it's possible

Also quite possible i have just a strange distorted view of the game and im overlooking something completely different like infinity or notsci being scum and everybody's going to clown on me later but I can accept that because I think this is already a really dire scenario as it is

Fuck
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm not sure mom would've gotten limmed today if DC got limmed yesterday. Idk. There was still very little paranoia on skitt on d3 and I think she could've gotten a townie limmed, or at least tried.

I think you/DC, DC/notsci and maybe others are more likely than DC/VFT at this point

PEdit: townpost lol
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3792, Infinity 324 wrote:she's playing to her scum meta I think
can you elaborate on this?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3827, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not sure mom would've gotten limmed today if DC got limmed yesterday. Idk. There was still very little paranoia on skitt on d3 and I think she could've gotten a townie limmed, or at least tried.

I think you/DC, DC/notsci and maybe others are more likely than DC/VFT at this point

PEdit: townpost lol
Mom was consistently in that NM/Petapan pool ;-; like they were shoved into that scum pile a lot EVERYONe was okay with that elimination even on the previous day

But maybe not and you're right couldnt say
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3799, Morning Tweet wrote:I only foresee voting you if everybody disagrees with me or if there us some secret sauce that happens to disaster on D4, again the reason I say that is that I notice cakes switched leaning disaster yesterday over to you (In fact, everyone seemed to lean disaster yesterday)
i'm back and forth because people keep yelling at me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3822, Morning Tweet wrote:Who is infinity's partner again? Open question to whoever on the infinity train
probably notsci
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

In post 3775, Morning Tweet wrote:Best of luck Disaster
lol if this was like anyone else morning I'd be shocked by the audacity
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:01 am

but coming from you I guess not so much
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:06 am

In post 3766, SirCakez wrote:I don't think this is true though
I'm pretty sure it was, I'll try to find quotes in a bit

but I think the only one who was like particularly opposed was notsci and even that only came after like.. a while of wanting bulge dead

like put it this way: most of the voters on the bulge wagon probably would still have voted bulge the next day anyway, and those on the NM wagon I think wanted NM more but I don't think there was anyone screaming that bulge was town there
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:09 am

In post 3776, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3760, Disaster Cartel wrote:why would she do that as scum? like there's pretty much zero need to do that as scum and it actively makes the game harder not easier for exactly the reason that it can be used as a way to discredit my consistent push on NM
Why didn't you bring this up, like, a long time ago when I first pushed you on it? Lol

I think you wanted to get NM the hell out of the game so he couldn't be limmed
again, why

it functionally changes almost nothing other than making us look worse

and idk infinity, maybe because I think I made about 10 posts yesterday due to moving flat and wasn't devoting a whole hell of a lot of brainpower to the game

that doesn't make the point any less compelling now or change the fact that it's just a very dumb thing from scum!us to do. unless you want to argue that you don't think bulge would have been eminently limmable the next day
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Because it's a free point for town basically when NM is still alive? I'm not sure what you're trying to argue
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:12 am

In post 3781, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3756, Disaster Cartel wrote:hi MT, nice to have you, sorry you rolled scum although I guess you're p happy about that
Why would i ever be happy about rolling scum genuine question
are you really going to make me find quotes of you talking about how you have higher WIM as scum or can you just admit it and save us both the trouble

because I will go back and find them, because I remember very clearly telling you in a game that I thought you were town partly bc you seemed energised and you said something along the lines of "that's not reliable and if anything is probably +scum for me"
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:14 am

In post 3836, Infinity 324 wrote:Because it's a free point for town basically when NM is still alive? I'm not sure what you're trying to argue
the point is not about how many points there are

the point is that it makes the final point significantly harder to get

it is objectively better for scum!us to be in a situation where town has 2 points and scum has 2 points but we're much harder to push than to be in a situation where scum have 2 points and town has 1 and we're clearly pushable, which is what's happened today

like if we were scum, if we'd /not/ made that vote switch we probably wouldn't be having this conversation because one of your/MT's main points of ammo wouldn't be available
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3838, Disaster Cartel wrote:it is objectively better for scum!us to be in a situation where town has 2 points and scum has 2 points but we're much harder to push than to be in a situation where scum have 2 points and town has 1 and we're clearly pushable, which is what's happened today
In the second scenario, worst case you get limmed and then end up in the first scenario.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:22 am

MT is continuing to do her absolute level best to lampshade the words LOOK, I HAVE A TRAJECTORY IN MY READS in flashing neon letters

but there's just holes that don't make sense in the order that she's supposedly having these thoughts
In post 3780, Morning Tweet wrote:
If Disaster/Venus is a possibility that's the one i want to bet all of my chips on

Even though Venus would be killing it

Cause notsci and infinity are too
really starts leaning into the idea here but is kind of hedging on it. there's also the post later on where she talks about how VFT being against me/for infinity would maybe be something that would make her reconsider which makes like zero sense if she's entertaining the two of us as a team + given that she's apparently over twice as certain as rand that I'm scum lol
In post 3816, Morning Tweet wrote:lets uh get thru D3 so i can see why everyone switched from Disaster to Infinity now, shall we
In post 3403, SirCakez wrote:Inf or notsci for me today
That desperate push to not elim Mom and instead elim DC yesterday from Inf was TERRIBLE
ok lemme see

I dont know if I see it exactly, feel like you'd sooner elim Mom rather than claim Bork is scum dont you think? And outright defending Mom over DC. I feel like bussing Mom is a pretty relatively easy move in comparison for scum to make
In post 3401, Venus Fly Trap wrote:Boy am i happy i was so stubborn yesterday
(And that i was right!)

I strongly believe infinity is scum, and am planning on voting her today. I will consider voting notsci as well

~ skitter
To be fair scum is still going to win following skitts' plan here
pretty sure these two definitely arent the team so I guess defending DC and voting out Mom works out for that team.

I'll do my due diligence in determining if Venus could have won by hard pushing Iverson or Cakez yesterday sometime later though.
From my perspective I don't see why DC/Venus isn't the team
if the Iverson/Cakez pushes were too risky -- I'd throw out Mom in that scenario as well as you can see it's still a W

The "infinity is confirm scum" thing took off really quickly start of D4 and i feel like im missing something but it comes off like all of venus/notsci/DC/cakez are convinced (?) sheesh

Totally missing what happened start of D4 to cause that, I guess it's because Infinity wanted DC over Mom really bad but I'm failing to see why that matters.
here (especially the first bit I bolded but also kinda the second) morning is presenting as tho she's sold on skitt being probably scum. remember this because it's important when you come to this post here:
In post 3826, Morning Tweet wrote:I do not think Cakes or notsci are scum at all, I CAN SEE THIS

Maybe it was a mistake to not hard push Iverson or Cakes on the previous day, maybe Mom just really couldnt be trusted to perform a quick elim, I do not know but it's got things going for it and I can more easily accept it than any of you three being scum rn

i am so dead if this is correct though (^∀^) FUCK

I CAN SEE IT

it's possible

Also quite possible i have just a strange distorted view of the game and im overlooking something completely different like infinity or notsci being scum and everybody's going to clown on me later but I can accept that because I think this is already a really dire scenario as it is

Fuck
she's acting here like she's just had this big revelation that "oh my god holy shit, it's VFT/DC!!!" but like... this shouldn't be shocking if her prior post was genuine because that's what she was supposedly already thinking. like the only thing that made her not commit to it was bc she needs to do "due diligence" on the skitt iverson thing, but the "I CAN SEE IT" is just so performative. that's like the most blatant bit where it comes through but the whole post reads in the same way
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:24 am

In post 3839, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3838, Disaster Cartel wrote:it is objectively better for scum!us to be in a situation where town has 2 points and scum has 2 points but we're much harder to push than to be in a situation where scum have 2 points and town has 1 and we're clearly pushable, which is what's happened today
In the second scenario, worst case you get limmed and then end up in the first scenario.
lol

ur really trying to say that u think that we were getting limmed immediately after NM instead of bulge after having pushed him since D1

come on infinity, try at least
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:24 am

like ur buddy is putting in so much effort here! you can do better than that
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3841, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3839, Infinity 324 wrote:
lol

ur really trying to say that u think that we were getting limmed immediately after NM instead of bulge after having pushed him since D1

come on infinity, try at least
This has nothing to do with how likely you are to get limmed, town having fewer points is objectively better for scum no matter how pushable a given scum slot is or is not
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

As scum would you rather be in this scenario (your second scenario) or already be limmed (your first scenario)?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:31 am

In post 3782, Morning Tweet wrote: *snip*

Although i wanna note I'm not even sure you can consider me guessing venus/infinity on page 6 of my catchup a distance though
In post 3706, Morning Tweet wrote:Who is infinity's partner
In post 3708, Morning Tweet wrote:me too sort of

you [infinity] were second or third to defend NM and i am biased against everyone who said "No let's not policy NM"

additionally you seemed more passive like theres not a lot of SRing and more i guess normal questioning and less interesting stuff

Like from my two game baseline i think you had a push on me fairrrrlly early in royalty and i forget what happened in one night stand

as it is presently I was thinking less likely cakez/notsci scum and if i had to pick between you and disaster for one, well
In post 3716, Morning Tweet wrote:*snip*

I've got two schools of thought where i think A.) scum has to do mental gymnastics to justify not voting outA NM or B.) they make somewhat of a show out of siding against NM to look better

As it was, Momrangal/Lion was not in the game. Not_Mafia was himself. Leafy shaded NM but didnt really weigh in on it directly.

Venus/
Infinity openly defended
whilst Mena was pretty heavily against NM.

i dont really recall notsci or cakes focusing on it too much

I find it reaaally hard to buy that no scum assisted NM at all and it was just one bus on him by Mena!scum
(two busses after voting leafy). In a game where scum are gonna be dying each phase that's certainly valuable to scum though so im not really counting disaster out

Also I was kinda getting the sense Mena might just be frustrated with NM so it'd be NAI but dont know yet
In post 453, Kismet wrote:like is that really your argument? "shit i got that 10 out of 11 townreads (or somewhere in that vein), but fuck, DANGER ZONE, better play defense"
lol

I skimmed mod iso to the final VC and apparently NM wasn't even in contention by the end of the day like I thought he was so okay then moving on. The Nachomamma interactions are so long i dont really read into them super deeply but SIGH they're probably just as or more important
In post 3717, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 500, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:i think cakez and nm are the two scummiest slots in the game rn

i like vft/nacho/kismet to varying degrees

i have also kind of disliked infinity's push on us - there was this one part where she repeated some of the stuff i mentioned being the reasoning for me being low motivation that just felt odd

~leaf
wifom but confbiasing me into thinking cakes is town

i will admit infinity improves but that kinda makes me more unsure than anything else. Infinity's putting on a good performance

*snip*
yea uh there was no other posting you did that suggested distancing with infinity, that's right morning
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:31 am

In post 3844, Infinity 324 wrote:As scum would you rather be in this scenario (your second scenario) or already be limmed (your first scenario)?
what are you talking about

reread my post

we're not limmed in either scenario
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:32 am

genuinely unsure if you're intentionally trying to wear me down with faux questions here or just not reading

although I guess the latter is about as +scum as the former so
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In the first scenario it's you alive instead of your partner, but otherwise it's the same.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner